• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I think it's best to speak to Miyu about this one. Ela might just quite happy with the finished project, so you could present it to her as a surprise if you'd like, da Vinci. As for why we don't ask Illya for transporation, well... I frankly don't trust that sapient wand she has the misfortune of wielding to keep quiet.
___

"Didn't only Zelda and Lily have their heads unfrozen?"

Rhombulus: I mean, yeah, I can, but that doesn't mean this mess I made didn't happen. If anyone else finds out about this, I'm gonna be in a time-out for the rest of time. Oh, I bet Glossaryck's gonna have a field day with that, let me tell you.

Star: You don't have to worry about that. Glossaryck's...not coming back.

Rhombulus: What? Glossaryck's gone?

Star: "Nervous laugh" Uh, yeah...I kinda lost him. And my Magic Book of Spells.
___

Amethyst: You gonna finish that?

Pearl: Amethyst, please stop eating the tableware. We're guests, here!
___

"This actually injuries the giant ghost-like Heartless, they all recoil in severe pain."

Aha! I knew it. An undead being taking harm from something that would heal the living!
___

"What a Darth Vader moment..."
Arlon: "I can see why you would think that. The young Einzbern's wand is more of a curse than a blessing at times."
---
I... actually don't remember if Kanna had her head out; I just assumed he unfroze all of Star's friends' heads
---
-Deadpool was laughing-
---
Mipha: "In that case... allow me to help as well."
---
Kamui: "It's... it's not true... It's impossible!"
da Vinci: "True. And the Child of God's wand is not, how to say it, a shameless pervert" :p
---
Medea Lily: "Star..."
---
Euryale: "It doesn't grows on trees..."
---
Iri: "Likewise!" -she uses healing magecraft-
---
Mikoto: "You know it's true..."
I just sucked :V
---
Kanna: -excited giggle- :3
---
Palu: "That works too. Although I'm sure Viridi can."
Elizabeth: "Wait! Let's check for if we get the music sheets!"
---
-She wanna kiss his cheek?-
---
Ana: "Would she be willing to, though?"
...Well, those designs and bios alone are strong evidence of how different Pokemon and Digimon are, lol. Nice that PlatinumSukamon has worked out that well!

___

(It's great to meet you! Another friend!)

Fi: This one in particular seems quite eager to make new friends. Even so, they both seem very happy with you!

__

"Does Princess Peach take her special reserved seat or speak to Mettaton first?"

I'M HAPPY TO WELCOME MY NEWFOUND CHALDEAN FRIENS HERE TONIGHT! AND OH? ONLY A FEW MINUTES LEFT? NO WORRY, I AM ALWAYS READY!
Yeah lol, only thing in common is monsters that evolve.
---
Bunyan: "They are! We are great companions!"
---
-Absolutely-

-The Shy Guy nodded-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Arlon: "I can see why you would think that. The young Einzbern's wand is more of a curse than a blessing at times."
---
I... actually don't remember if Kanna had her head out; I just assumed he unfroze all of Star's friends' heads
---
-Deadpool was laughing-
---
Mipha: "In that case... allow me to help as well."
---
Kamui: "It's... it's not true... It's impossible!"
da Vinci: "True. And the Child of God's wand is not, how to say it, a shameless pervert" :p
---
---
---
---
Miyu it is. The team is almost complete. A shame the other casters more experienced in science won't be here for this, but alas...This project we'll be working on...I'm starting it ensure that no loss on a scale like that happens ever again. Gather the few colleagues you wish to invite, and be prepared to meet outside the tower before entering the portal. I hope to draw less attention there. I'm only keeping this a secret from the majority of Chaldea so as to not risk a breach of security should any potential enemy use the information to compromise it. We'll only deploy it when and if absolutely necessary.
___

I only wrote that those three had their heads thawed out, but no big deal. Kanna can be here if you want as well.

Star: What? It's true...

Rhombulus: I can't believe it...Glossaryck is really gone! This is amazing! "Laughs" Or, well, not...It's actually good for me. But yeah, wow. That's bad news for the whole universe.

Star: Why?

Rhombulus: The thing about Glossaryck is that he's a colossal jerk, but he's also one of the most powerful all-knowing magic beings in the universe. That's why I can never win an argument with him. But it's also why him being gone is kind of a bad thing. The universe just lost a lot of magic power and knowledge if he's not around.

Star: That makes s ense, but hey, I get where you're coming from. He's just so hard to deal with, right? Even when I tried to rescue him, he didn't want to come back.

Rhombulus: You know that fancy crystal in his head? I gave it to him! But did he ever thank me? No.

Star: Sometimes the "all-knowing" can be a real pain...
___

Amethyst: That's a shame. I bet bark and leaves would taste pretty good with this stuff.
___

"The giant Heartless will perish f they keep being healed!"
___

"NOOO!"

Yeah lol, only thing in common is monsters that evolve.
---
Bunyan: "They are! We are great companions!"
---
-Absolutely-

-The Shy Guy nodded-
And the "Mon" suffix. :p

___

Fi: Aww..."Finds the sight of the three huddling together quite cute."

___

"So she speaks to him before the shows starts, or just sits down preparing to watch it?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---
Miyu it is. The team is almost complete. A shame the other casters more experienced in science won't be here for this, but alas...This project we'll be working on...I'm starting it ensure that no loss on a scale like that happens ever again. Gather the few colleagues you wish to invite, and be prepared to meet outside the tower before entering the portal. I hope to draw less attention there. I'm only keeping this a secret from the majority of Chaldea so as to not risk a breach of security should any potential enemy use the information to compromise it. We'll only deploy it when and if absolutely necessary.
___

I only wrote that those three had their heads thawed out, but no big deal. Kanna can be here if you want as well.

Rhombulus: I can't believe it...Glossaryck is really gone! This is amazing! "Laughs" Or, well, not...It's actually good for me. But yeah, wow. That's bad news for the whole universe.

Rhombulus: The thing about Glossaryck is that he's a colossal jerk, but he's also one of the most powerful all-knowing magic beings in the universe. That's why I can never win an argument with him. But it's also why him being gone is kind of a bad thing. The universe just lost a lot of magic power and knowledge if he's not around.

Star: That makes s ense, but hey, I get where you're coming from. He's just so hard to deal with, right? Even when I tried to rescue him, he didn't want to come back.

Rhombulus: You know that fancy crystal in his head? I gave it to him! But did he ever thank me? No.

___

Amethyst: That's a shame. I bet bark and leaves would taste pretty good with this stuff.
___

___

"NOOO!"
Arlon: "Understandable. My lips shall be sealed."
---
Zelda: "Maybe his absence is the cause of this so-called fritz?"
---
Link: "..." -weirded out by her, and he had to eat rocks :V-
---
-Mipha goes all out and uses her Grace spell-
---
Azura: "Look into your heart..."

Kamui: "I thought Anankos killed my father..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

"NOOO!"
---
---
---
---

da Vinci: "Same for me! Now let's see where this goes~!" -It's good to have someone excited-
---
Medea Lily: "That'd make sense... Hecan be annoying at times"
---
Artoria: "Bark...?"
---
Iri: "Release! Heaven's Feel! Sing Out, O' White Grail!

Song of Grail!"

---
Mikoto: "Join me and we'll conquer the galaxy as mother and daughter! I can understand your confusion, I'm sorry I didn't tell you before.."
-they missed almost all of them :V-
---
-she does it!-
---
Palu: "I just need to say it would make humans feel terrible." :V
Elizabeth: "We only have two?!"
---
Gil: "Ah, how cute!"
---
Ana: "That's fair enough" -the kids laugh-
And the "Mon" suffix. :p

___

Fi: Aww..."Finds the sight of the three huddling together quite cute."

___

"So she speaks to him before the shows starts, or just sits down preparing to watch it?"
That's true.

Also Digimon is literally a Tamagotchi spinoff.
---
-It's cute Babe has no problem with the ghostly thump-
---
-The latter-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---
---

da Vinci: "Same for me! Now let's see where this goes~!" -It's good to have someone excited-
---
---
---

Song of Grail!"

---
Mikoto: "Join me and we'll conquer the galaxy as mother and daughter! I can understand your confusion, I'm sorry I didn't tell you before.."

-
Thank you. Now then, I should be going off. Until the meeting...

"A meeting which would happen the next day."
___

Rhombulus: Nah, the fritz started before that. We summoned him for a whole meeting about it...

Star: He was helpful, but also pretty annoying...

Rhombulus: Heh, that sounds about right...

Star: Every time we got donuts, he just sat on them. "Sigh" What a waste of perfectly good donuts...

Rhombulus: I actually made some donuts for a meeting yesterday. You uh, want any? I think I got some left over. "Sharing some with them"

Star: Ooh. You know, you shouldn't feel so down on yourself Rhombulus. "Picking up a crystal doughnut" Your crystals are really pretty.

Rhombulus: You really think so?

Star: Yeah! "Tries to eat the doughnut...which she can due it being made out of crystal" Ow. They're just not good for mewmans to eat, apparently.

___

"Which would weird out Amethyst in turn, because she is a rock."

Amethyst: Just don't ever try to eat an entire cloud. Or five year old burrito. Eating those made my life miserable for a few days...
___

"The remaining Heartless are destroyed!"

Nice job! Now go for the weak point and finish this!

Now yer talkin'!

"Scrooge scaled the fortress in record time to attack the final dark glob."

___

"Ooooof..."

Also Digimon is literally a Tamagotchi spinoff.
---
-It's cute Babe has no problem with the ghostly thump-
---
-The latter-
Fair enough

___

"Not at all, they're clearly friends with each other, too .:p"
___

PRINCESS PEACH HERSELF? AN HONOR TO SEE YOU BEFORE MY NEXT PERFORMANCE, YOUR HIGHNESS! "Bows"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

Song of Grail!"

---

___

Rhombulus: Nah, the fritz started before that. We summoned him for a whole meeting about it...

Star: Every time we got donuts, he just sat on them. "Sigh" What a waste of perfectly good donuts...

Rhombulus: I actually made some donuts for a meeting yesterday. You uh, want any? I think I got some left over. "Sharing some with them"

Star: Ooh. You know, you shouldn't feel so down on yourself Rhombulus. "Picking up a crystal doughnut" Your crystals are really pretty.

Star: Yeah! "Tries to eat the doughnut...which she can due it being made out of crystal" Ow. They're just not good for mewmans to eat, apparently.

___

Amethyst: Just don't ever try to eat an entire cloud. Or five year old burrito. Eating those made my life miserable for a few days...
___

Now yer talkin'!

___

"Ooooof..."
-everyone is here?-
---
Kanna: "Crystal donuts...?" :confused:
---
Link: "... I never thought of eating either of these..."

Pit: -did-
---
-Wolf used the Hawkeye to snipe with his bow-
---
Kamui: "So... which half am I born from??

Elizabeth: "We only have two?!"
---
Gil: "Ah, how cute!"
---
Ana: "That's fair enough" -the kids laugh-
Pit: "HOW?!"
---
Kanna: :3
---
-the mother too-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

Now yer talkin'!

___

"Ooooof..."
-everyone is here?-
---
---

---
---
-I suppose they are-
---
-Zelda supposes to save some for Daruk- :p
---
Artoria: "Nor have any of us..."
---
Zephyrmon: "GILGAMESH SLICER!" -claws at the glob-
---
Mikoto: "The human half..."
Fair enough

___

"Not at all, they're clearly friends with each other, too .:p"
___

PRINCESS PEACH HERSELF? AN HONOR TO SEE YOU BEFORE MY NEXT PERFORMANCE, YOUR HIGHNESS! "Bows"
Yep, they were made to have boys buy virtual pets too.
---
-Both care for Bunyan a lot and are friendly, after all- :p
---
Peach: "I couldn't help myself with such a famour star!"
Pit: "HOW?!"
---
Kanna: :3
---
-the mother too-
Elizabeth: "We should have checked!"
---
-Headpat-
---
Alice: "Should we see?" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-everyone is here?-
---
---

---
---

-
-I suppose they are-
---
---
---
---
"That they are."

Everyone. Thank you for coming. Now then, Miyu, if you're so kind, our destination is..."Whispers the name of the dimension to her"
___

"There's that at least. Daruk can eat them :p"

Rhombulus: You really like the way these crystals look, huh?

Star: They're some the prettiest things I've ever seen!

Rhombulus: ...Hold on a second. Mind closing your eyes?

Star: Okay. "Does"

Rhombulus: And open! Here.

Star: Whaaaaaat is this? "Holding what looks like a diamond with an impish-looking creature trapped within"

Rhombulus: That's one of the two prisoners I'm most proud of. One of the evil twins, John and Jack. Pretty darn sure that's the evil one you got, right there. Jack himself Consider it a gift. It's yours.

Star: Woooow...thank you, Rhombulus.

Rhombulus: I don't need it anymore. And he ain't coming loose, so yeah, it's yours. But that's not really important right now... I guess you've got to turn me in, right? I mean, crystallizing the princess is kind of a big deal. Even more so since I crystalized a bunch of her friends, too...that's a...repeat offense, or something? How many of you did I crystalize again? Ah, it doesn't matter, I still screwed up big time..

___

Amethyst: Good. It's a bad idea.

Garnet: A very bad idea.

Amethyst: Sooo...Does the winner get a prize? :b:

wasn't the contest your idea?

Amethyst: Ohhh, right. So no prize, then. Aw man...
___

"DARK GLOB DESTROYED"

"The giant Oogie Boogie is releasing dark energy and is collapsing."
___

"That's a relief..."

-I
Yep, they were made to have boys buy virtual pets too.
---
-Both care for Bunyan a lot and are friendly, after all- :p
---
Peach: "I couldn't help myself with such a famour star!"
lawl

___

"So it's only natural. :p"
___

EXCITED FOR THE SHOW? THE DAZZLING MAGIC TRICKS THAT WILL AWE ALL? ANY QUESTIONS?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-I suppose they are-
---
---
---
---
"That they are."

Everyone. Thank you for coming. Now then, Miyu, if you're so kind, our destination is..."Whispers the name of the dimension to her"
___

Star: Whaaaaaat is this? "Holding what looks like a diamond with an impish-looking creature trapped within"

Rhombulus: That's one of the two prisoners I'm most proud of. One of the evil twins, John and Jack. Pretty darn sure that's the evil one you got, right there. Jack himself Consider it a gift. It's yours.

Rhombulus: I don't need it anymore. And he ain't coming loose, so yeah, it's yours. But that's not really important right now... I guess you've got to turn me in, right? I mean, crystallizing the princess is kind of a big deal. Even more so since I crystalized a bunch of her friends, too...that's a...repeat offense, or something? How many of you did I crystalize again? Ah, it doesn't matter, I still screwed up big time..

___

___

"DARK GLOB DESTROYED"

___

"That's a relief..."
Phosphora: "Where we going again?"
---
Zelda: "Can I bring the donuts? I know someone who will love them."
---
-other gluttons laugh-
---
Ingrid: "About time..."
---
Kamui: -sigh of relief- "... How was he?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pit: "Should we go back?"
---
Kanna: -liking it-
---
Palu: "Let's try."
Elizabeth: "Okay..." -They'll be unable to find them without the internet-
---
Gil: "You've always been very cute"
---
-To Viridi they go-
lawl

___

"So it's only natural. :p"
___

EXCITED FOR THE SHOW? THE DAZZLING MAGIC TRICKS THAT WILL AWE ALL? ANY QUESTIONS?
The literal poop Digimon was made as a sort of punishment for people who didn't raise their properly evolving into it. :p
---
-Babe allows the Phantump to rest on his back at times-
---
Peach: "I was wondering why was the show delayed"
"That they are."

___

___

___

"DARK GLOB DESTROYED"

___

"That's a relief..."
---
---
-other gluttons laugh-
---
---
-Miyu simply nodded and transported them to the dimension indicated-
---
-There was also a crystalized Millenniumon that's different from the one Chaldea would be to face-

-Nothing that will be relevant, just something well done by him- :p
---
-At least Kirby wasn't a participant- :p
---
Zephyrmon: "Take that" V:
---
Mikoto: "He was nothing like the monster his other half was, he was kind and compassionate, willing to end his life if it meant protecting what he held dear... You are very similar to that side of him"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
-other gluttons laugh-
---
---
---
-There was also a crystalized Milleniumon that's different from the one Chaldea would be to face-

-Nothing that will be relevant, just domething well done by him- :p
---
---
---
Mikoto: "He was nothing like the monster his other half was, he was kind and compassionate, willing to end his life if it meant protecting what he held dear... You are very similar to that side of him"
"To Phosphora" You'll see.

"And they've arrived."

Here we are...follow me, this must be done in the location I've planned it.

"The world they're in already looks... familiar..."

___

"I like the addition, Digi. :p"

Star: Actually, I don't necessarily have to turn you in. Though I don't know what Lekmet's gonna say about this.

Rhombulus: Eh, I'm the only one who understands his unique language, he won't get a word about it to anyone...

Star: But we still know, so, look, how about an agreement? If you don't tell the Magic High Commission about Glossaryck or the Magic Book of Spells and how I lost both of them, then I won't tell them about this. "Pointing at her other crystalized friends"

Rhombulus: Really?

Star: Yeah! :bee:

Rhombulus: ...Deal. I'll be sure to free your other friends, too. Sorry for causing you so much trouble!

Star: As Princess of Mewni, consider this your pardon!

Rhombulus: Thanks, Princess...This means a lot to me...I'll take your advice, too. I'll think things through before I crystalize people.

Star: I'm glad to hear it! ...Also, I need my socks back. Also Lily's shoes and gloves. Oh, and Zelda's slippers, too.

Rhombulus: Whoops. I'll uncrystalize those, too.
___

"Even his giant burlap body turned into dark dust, leaving the fortress intact. All that remained of Oogie Boogie was the bug that functioned as his brain, which was trying to scurry away."

Oh no you don't! Catch that nefarious nightcrawler!
___

"One half was evil, the other half...not so much..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The literal poop Digimon was made as a sort of punishment for people who didn't raise their properly evolving into it. :p
---
-Babe allows the Phantump to rest on his back at times-
---
Peach: "I was wondering why was the show delayed"
That's clever lawl
___

"And the Phantump is willing to give Babe a lift if need be, since he can float."

___

OH, THAT! A GROUP OF EVIL ROBOTS FROM OUTER SPACE INVADED BASEL, AND A STAR LIKE ME WASN'T ABOUT TO LET MY PLANET BE TAKEN FROM ME!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
That's clever lawl
___

"And the Phantump is willing to give Babe a lift if need be, since he can float."

___

OH, THAT! A GROUP OF EVIL ROBOTS FROM OUTER SPACE INVADED BASEL, AND A STAR LIKE ME WASN'T ABOUT TO LET MY PLANET BE TAKEN FROM ME!
Well, that or this slug.

---
-That's sweet from it, huh-
---
Peach: "Basel? You mean the tower?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Elizabeth: "Okay..." -They'll be unable to find them without the internet-
---
Gil: "You've always been very cute"
---
-To Viridi they go-
-worse; they find one, giving them hope, but ultimately can't find any more :V-
---
Kanna: -enjoying the praise-
---
-YES-

---
-There was also a crystalized Millenniumon that's different from the one Chaldea would be to face-

-Nothing that will be relevant, just something well done by him- :p
---
---
---

"And they've arrived."

___

Star: Actually, I don't necessarily have to turn you in. Though I don't know what Lekmet's gonna say about this.

Rhombulus: Eh, I'm the only one who understands his unique language, he won't get a word about it to anyone...

Star: But we still know, so, look, how about an agreement? If you don't tell the Magic High Commission about Glossaryck or the Magic Book of Spells and how I lost both of them, then I won't tell them about this. "Pointing at her other crystalized friends"

Rhombulus: ...Deal. I'll be sure to free your other friends, too. Sorry for causing you so much trouble!

Rhombulus: Thanks, Princess...This means a lot to me...I'll take your advice, too. I'll think things through before I crystalize people.

Star: I'm glad to hear it! ...Also, I need my socks back. Also Lily's shoes and gloves. Oh, and Zelda's slippers, too.

___

"Even his giant burlap body turned into dark dust, leaving the fortress intact. All that remained of Oogie Boogie was the bug that functioned as his brain, which was trying to scurry away."

Oh no you don't! Catch! that nefarious nightcrawler!
___

Phosphora: "Have we been here before?"
---
-no reply on the donuts? :V-
---
Ingrid: "Use that fat butt of yours, Yukari. No way would it miss." :V

Frank: "Is it really a good time for a joke?"

Ingrid: "You tell me, Mr. One-Liner." :smirk:

Frank:
1578828007247.png

---
Kamui: "Well, at least that's good to know... but... does that mean I can degenerate too?" :urg:

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

"And they've arrived."

___

___

Oh no you don't! Catch! that nefarious nightcrawler!
___

---
---

Frank:
View attachment 256875
---
Kamui: "Well, at least that's good to know... but... does that mean I can degenerate too?" :urg:
da Vinci: "Hmmm, does seem so..."
---
Medea Lily: "Yes! Please..."
---
-Sakura stomped with her heel-
---
Mikoto: "I... Can't answer that. I'm sorry about that..."

___

"Both are around Bunyan most of the time, now."
___

SPOT ON. THAT'S THE PLACE.
Pretty much, but people have taken the jokes well and love both the poo and the slug lol, many variations exist as a result.
---
Bunyan: "They seem to like you too, Ms. Fi!"
---
Peach: "Oh my, is everyone okay there? I haven't been there in so long..."
-worse; they find one, giving them hope, but ultimately can't find any more :V-
---
Kanna: -enjoying the praise-
---
-YES-
Elizabeth: "Come on, we found one! Where are the others?!"
---
Gil: "So, anything you want now?"
---
-how she?-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---

Frank:
View attachment 256875
---
---
---
---

-
We've all been here before, actually... All of us except Wheeljack. Remember when I said you could present the finished project as a surprise for Eleonora?
___

Rhombulus: Yeah, you can take these donuts to go.

"He gives Zelda the box of crystal donits, then thaws out the rest of the crystal Medea Lily was trapped in, which left her gloves and footwear on the ground. He next thawed out Star and Zelda's crystals to free their stuff, too."
---
'The bug is crushed dead."

" Donald gave her a thumbs- up. His KH counterpart was the one to crush the brain bug in KH2, after all."

___

"That's...less relieving."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---

Pretty much, but people have taken the jokes well and love both the poo and the slug lol, many variations exist as a result.
---
Bunyan: "They seem to like you too, Ms. Fi!"
---
Peach: "Oh my, is everyone okay there? I haven't been there in so long..."
Makes sense lol
---

Fi: Would they mind being pet?
---

I WORKED WITH CHALEDA AND A GROUP OF HEORIC ROBOTS FROM OUTER SPACE TO PUT AN END TO THE INVASOON! I BEL8EVE ALL OF YOUR CHALDEAN FRIENDS GOT THROUGH IT PERFECTLY FINE.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Makes sense lol
---

Fi: Would they mind being pet?
---

I WORKED WITH CHALEDA AND A GROUP OF HEORIC ROBOTS FROM OUTER SPACE TO PUT AN END TO THE INVASOON! I BEL8EVE ALL OF YOUR CHALDEAN FRIENDS GOT THROUGH IT PERFECTLY FINE.
There's people who make entire Let's Plays of passing any Digimon game with either ahue
---
Bunyan: Not at all!"
---
Peach: -Sigh of relief- "That's good to know! Maybe I should contact a few of them..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
We've all been here before, actually... All of us except Wheeljack. Remember when I said you could present the finished project as a surprise for Eleonora?
___

"He gives Zelda the box of crystal donits, then thaws out the rest of the crystal Medea Lily was trapped in, which left her gloves and footwear on the ground. He next thawed out Star and Zelda's crystals to free their stuff, too."
---

" Donald gave her a thumbs- up. His KH counterpart was the one to crush the brain bug in KH2, after all."

___

Arlon: "Indeed we do."
---
Zelda: "Thank you so much." :)
---
Frank: "Speaking of one-liners... I actually don't got any."

Ingrid: "Think fast before we boot you off the stage then." :p
---
Kamui: :sadeyes:

Elizabeth: "Come on, we found one! Where are the others?!"
---
Gil: "So, anything you want now?"
---
-how she?-
Pit: "Maybe someone else knows?"
---
Kanna: "... Maybe a snack?"
---
-she tending to plants-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Again, that makes sense lol

___

"Fi peta Babe first."
___

NOT A BAD IDEA!
They're like the Mahikarp, in a way. :p
---
-The ox smiles contently-
---
Peach: "That would be after the show though"
Pit: "Maybe someone else knows?"
---
Kanna: "... Maybe a snack?"
---
-she tending to plants-
Elizabeth: "The internet! Of course!"
---
Gil: "I invite then!"
---
Piranha Plant: -Being watered by her-
___

---

___

---
---

---
da Vinci: "Remnant..."
---
-And thus Lily puts them on again-
---
Sakura: "Good riddance..." -sigh of relief-
---
Mikoto: "However, your Dragonstone is made from a part of your father, so I'm sure so long hold on it, you won't lose your sense of self"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pit: :facepalm: "Why didn't I think of that?"
---
Kanna: "A-Are you sure?"
---
Viridi: "Who's a cute wittle plant? Who's a cute wittle man-eating plant?" :3
Elizabeth: "Doesn't matter! Let's do it!"
---
Gil: "Have you seen how much money I have?" :p
---
-The Piranha Plant purred, content due to the attention-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---

---

-
---
---
---
Mikoto: "However, your Dragonstone is made from a part of your father, so I'm sure so long hold on it, you won't lose your sense of self"
Exactly...

"He even leads thwm to the spot where the previous base sunk into the ground below sand..."
___
Rhombulus: It's the least I can do after messing up so badly...

Star: I think it's time we go home. "Pulls out her dimensional scissors."

___

...Alight. I'm leaving now!

___

"This isn't good..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Elizabeth: "Doesn't matter! Let's do it!"
---
Gil: "Have you seen how much money I have?" :p
---
-The Piranha Plant purred, content due to the attention-
Pit: "Yes!"
---
Kanna: "Your money is infinite, but the food in the world is not." :p
---
-Awwww-

---
---
---
Exactly...

"He even leads thwm to the spot where the previous base sunk into the ground below sand..."
___

___

___

"This isn't good..."
Arlon: "Hopefully, we will not be disturbed."
---
-my characters agree-
---
-Kamui then stabbed him with her own hand-
---
Kamui: "I... I hope so..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Exactly...

___

___

___

"This isn't good..."
---
-my characters agree-
---
---
da Vinci: "My, what a mess it has become..."
---
Medea Lily: "See you later, Mr. Rhombulus!"
---
-Zephyrmon returned to be Kazemon and shot whirlwings at him-
---
Mikoto: "I am sorry you had to hear this..."
Yeah that's a good comparison lol

___
Fi: What a cute little ox!
___

ALSO A GOOD IDEA!
Only don't expect them to become overall useful lol
---
Bunyan: "Thanks! We've been friends for so long!"
---
Peach: "Indeed, I have high expectatives!"
Pit: "Yes!"
---
Kanna: "Your money is infinite, but the food in the world is not." :p
---
-Awwww-
-They check a video about it-
---
Gil: "With how much you and your mother tent to eat?" :p
---
-Then Palutena and her kids arrive-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Only don't expect them to become overall useful lol
---
Bunyan: "Thanks! We've been friends for so long!"
---
Peach: "Indeed, I have high expectatives!"
Fi: I can tell your bond is quite powerful.

"She pets Phantump next."
___

I SIMPLY KNOW YOU'LL LOVE THE SHOW, YOUR HIGHNESS! HAVE YOU EVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS, YOURSELF?

---
-my characters agree-
---
---
---
---
---
Yes, keep a sharp eye out for Grimm. And think positive, lest we attract more right to us.

I still can't believe The Lich did this...the entire base, gone in a matter of minutes. Done by him and his powers alone....

So...What's the plan, Dr. Gaster?

This base was a brilliant plan, well-suited for defense, survival, and all important needs, until The Lich struck. But he's out of the picture, so there shall be no need for concern over a repetition, and even if he isn't, should he ever dare show his face here again...we'll be prepared for him this time.

So we're going to use the blueprints to build a replica?

More than that.

"He summons his six magic hands, empowered with the kind of magic that each type of SOUL runs off of, indicated by the color of the aura in each hand."

"He reaches his hands out, and the six SOUL hands do the same as his left eye glows blue and his right eye glows orange. At that point, the ground began to shake."

I advise you to all take a few steps back.
___

Rhombulus: See you later!

"Thaws out the others once they're back in Marco's house. Except for the company Ahim brought, who were thawed out in Basel. None of them remember being frozen."
___

AH! No, please! I swear my only intention this time was to scare!

i think we're past the point of caring. "bones thrown his way"

Agh! Wait! There must be some way that Merasmus can make up for this!

___

"At least she knows the truth now..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
Yes, keep a sharp eye out for Grimm. And think positive, lest we attract more right to us.

I still can't believe The Lich did this...the entire base, gone in a matter of minutes. Done by him and his powers alone....

This base was a brilliant plan, well-suited for defense, survival, and all important needs, until The Lich struck. But he's out of the picture, so there shall be no need for concern over a repetition, and even if he isn't, should he ever dare show his face here again...we'll be prepared for him this time.

More than that.

"He summons his six magic hands, empowered with the kind of magic that each type of SOUL runs off of, indicated by the color of the aura in each hand."

"He reaches his hands out, and the six SOUL hands do the same as his left eye glows blue and his right eye glows orange. At that point, the ground began to shake."

___

"Thaws out the others once they're back in Marco's house. Except for the company Ahim brought, who were thawed out in Basel. None of them remember being frozen."
___

___

"At least she knows the truth, now..."
Arlon: -watches curiously... from a distance."
---
Kanna: "So... what now?" -bowl of snacks in her lap-
---
Kamui: "Don't ever come back... ever." -eyes glowing- "Or else..."
---
Azura: "She'd have found out eventually. Better to hear it from her mother."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-they felt stupid-
---
Kanna: "Y-Yes?" :nervous:
---
Viridi: "What do you want?" :glare:
-Some being in the most obvious places-
---
Gil: "Just come with me and let's enjoy" :p
---
Ana: "We want snow"

More than that.

___

___

___

"At least she knows the truth, now..."
---
---
---
-da Vinci and Wheeljack did as told-
---
Ahim: "We didn't finish the movie..."
---
Kazemon: "Oooh, I like her"
---
Mikoto: "You're right. If I have any grandchildren, I'm sure they should take the same advice"
Fi: I can tell your bond is quite powerful.

"She pets Phantump next."
___

I SIMPLY KNOW YOU'LL LOVE THE SHOW, YOUR HIGHNESS! HAVE YOU EVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS, YOURSELF?
-How does the Grass/Ghost-type react?-
---
Peach: "The closest I can think of are the Mario Party events"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---
-

---
---
---
Mikoto: "You're right. If I have any grandchildren, I'm sure they should take the same advice"
"
"As do my characters."

"With all his magical and natural power, Gaster uses his telekinesis at it's absolute strongest...to lift the entire sunken Remnant base straight out of the sand-filled ground it had been buried in deep below."
___

Marco: Ugh...what happened?

Star: Nothing to worry about, Marco. And yeah! Ahim's right, we didn't finis the movie!

"And they were only gone for half an hour, so they still have plenty of sleepover time."

___

I can't guarantee I'll never set foot in this dimension again! I travel between worlds all the time! M-Maybe I can sweeten the deal by throwing in a chance for the kids to speak tosome non-violent Disney characters? Princesses, maybe? I-I could even throw in a few free real-life Lightsabers! Anything! Just spare the wizard, I beg of you!

Sorry, but I'm with the crowd that won't rest until you're GONE from Basel. FOR GOOD!

"Teleports away, but obviously not out of Basel itself, just to another spot not-far away in the tower."

"He can then be heard screaming in terror for a brief period of time before it's... abruptly cut-off."
___

"And she does have grandchildren, in fact. Only one is related by blood and thus a half-dragon ,though."

-
-How does the Grass/Ghost-type react?-
---
Peach: "The closest I can think of are the Mario Party events"
"A similar way to how it would react to it in Pokemon Amie and Pokemon Refresh, though it's smiling in this instance. "

___

IT WOULD BE AN HONOR TO HAVE YOU PARTICIPATE IN ONE OF MY PERFORMANCES SOMEDAY! IT WOULD SERVE AS GOOD PUBLICITY FOR YOUR KINGDOM AS WELL! PERHAPS NOT YET, THOUGH, FOR YOU CAME HERE TO OBSERVE AND BE ENTERTAINED! AMAZED BY INCREDIBLE MAGIC!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I think it's about time I made this entry.

#744 Rockruff
Puppy Pokémon
Type: Rock
Ability: Vital Spirit
Height: 1′08″ (50cm)
Weight: 20.3 lbs (9.2kg)
Region: Alola

This Rock-type wolf Pokémon lived peacefully in Basel until he wound up a prisoner of the Decepticons. He didn't seem to mind much as he was largely left alone, but was no less eager to fight against them after Cu Chulainn happily adopted him. Spends most of his time trying to impress his trainer and acting like a typical dog.

Bios:
"It’s considered to be a good Pokémon for beginners because of its friendliness, but its disposition grows rougher as it grows up." -Sun entry
"This Pokémon has lived with people since times long ago. It can sense when its Trainer is in the dumps and will stick close by its Trainer’s side." -Moon entry

Nickname: None
Trainer: Cu Chulainn

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Some being in the most obvious places-
---
Gil: "Just come with me and let's enjoy" :p
---
Ana: "We want snow"
-they felt dumb-
---
Kanna: "So... is this like a date?" :p
---
Viridi: "Snow?"

---
---
---
"As do my characters."

"With all his magical and natural power, Gaster uses his telekinesis at it's absolute strongest...to lift the entire sunken Remnant base straight out of the sand-filled ground it had been buried in deep below."
___

Star: Nothing to worry about, Marco. And yeah! Ahim's right, we didn't finis the movie!

"And they were only gone for half an hour, so they still have plenty of sleepover time."

___

I can't guarantee I'll never set foot in this dimension again! I travel between worlds all the time! M-Maybe I can sweeten the deal by throwing in a chance for the kids to speak tosome non-violent Disney characters? Princesses, maybe? I-I could even throw in a few free real-life Lightsabers! Anything! Just spare the wizard, I beg of you!

Sorry, but I'm with the crowd that won't rest until you're GONE from Basel. FOR GOOD!

"Teleports away, but obviously not out of Basel itself, just to another spot not-far away in the tower."

"He can then be heard screaming in terror for a brief period of time before it's... abruptly cut-off."
___

"And she does have grandchildren, in fact. Only one is related by blood and thus a half-dragon ,though."
Arlon: "Telekinesis is such a fascinating power..."
---
Kanna: "Yaaaaaay~"
---
Kamui: "He better keep his word. Otherwise..."

-just realized Deadpool could kill him; carbonadium swords shut down healing powers :V-

-so Merasmus got mercy :V-
---
Kamui: "... I really should've brought them to meet you."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"As do my characters."

___

___

___

---
---

-just realized Deadpool could kill him; carbonadium swords shut down healing powers :V-

---
da Vinci: "Incredible! I never think we've seen how much capabilities you have!"
---
Medea Lily: "Let's keep watching then! We were on Hiccup meeting the dragon!"
---
Shiki: "Ah, things are back to normal then?"
---
Mikoto: "...I'm sure you must be a wonderful mother"
"A similar way to how it would react to it in Pokemon Amie and Pokemon Refresh, though it's smiling in this instance. "

___

IT WOULD BE AN HONOR TO HAVE YOU PARTICIPATE IN ONE OF MY PERFORMANCES SOMEDAY! IT WOULD SERVE AS GOOD PUBLICITY FOR YOUR KINGDOM AS WELL! PERHAPS NOT YET, THOUGH, FOR YOU CAME HERE TO OBSERVE AND BE ENTERTAINED! AMAZED BY INCREDIBLE MAGIC!
Bunyan: "They are such good boys~"
---
Peach: "Oh Mettaton, the honor would be mine"
-they felt dumb-
---
Kanna: "So... is this like a date?" :p
---
Viridi: "Snow?"
-Well, more than usual-
---
Gil: "I suppose" :p
---
Alice: "Yes! Snow please!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-
---
---

---
da Vinci: "Incredible! I never think we've seen how much capabilities you have!"
---
Medea Lily: "Let's keep watching then! We were on Hiccup meeting the dragon!"
---
Shiki: "Ah, things are back to normal then?"
---
Mikoto: "...I'm sure you must be a wonderful mother"
"And with the base no longer buried in the sand the sand summoned by The Lich disappears, and no hole remains as normal ground takes it's place, almost as though a curse was lifted."

" All hands of his are clenched into fists as they carefully insert the base back into the ground it was built upon. Once it is, all hands release their clench and relax, and Gaster fell to his needs with an exhausted sigh. He's sweating like Sans does after a lengthy battle, now."
___

"The Night Fury eventually becomes comfortable enough that he allows Hiccup to place his hand on the dragon's forehead, symbolizing a newfound bond between the two."
___

" Kamuu can still ask Deadpool to go after Merasmus immediately if he ever shows shows up here again. :V"

"And yes, it...seems like Merasmus is gone...Thoufh that sudden scream he made after teleporting away was odd."
___

" She is definitely a good mother."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Bunyan: "They are such good boys~"
---
Peach: "Oh Mettaton, the honor would be mine"
" And both aid her in battle!"
___

WONDERFUL! PERHAPS I'LL CALL YOU DOWN TO BE PART OF ONE OF THE MAGOC ACTS, FIRST. AGTER ALL MAGOCIAND REGULARLY CALL AUDIENCE MEMBERS ONTO THE STAGE TO ENHANCE THE EXPERIENCE AND HELP TRICKS! MANY CAN'T BE DONE WITHOUT ANOTHER PERSON OR TWO!

YES, IF IY IS OKAY WITH YOU, I'LL REQUEST YOUR HELP FOR JUST ONE TRICK DURING THE SHOW, THIS WAY YOU CAN ENJOY WATCHING THE REST OF IT! NEXT TIME, I PROMISE YOU CAN BE APART OF THE ENTIRE SHOW!

Last edited:
Top Bottom