• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Arlon just finished designing a small army of drones that can shoot extremely far-

View attachment 257449

Arlon: "Perhaps I should make their shots deal a... how does today's youth put it, a punch?"
---
Kanna: :crazy:
---
Ingrid: "It would be one thing to have listed him off alongside every threat Cheldea has ever had, but Merasmus specifically picked some of the biggest ones; Bill Cipher, Zero, even my dark half... Toffee, in the grand scheme of things, was just a minor threat. A very smart and manipulative one who actually managed to get exactly what he wanted, but still a minor one nonetheless.

...or maybe this is exactly what he wants us to think?"
---
Kamui: "Only one new day?" :p
Bumblebee would surely say it that way, heh.
---
Medea Lily: "T-That one's scary..."
---
Yukari: "Hm, you require more than mere power to be a legitimate threat, if anything, what's more important is the mind and resources, and how they're used..."
---
Mikoto: "As many as possible" :p
Heh, that's about spot-on. Sans say it that way, would too, if he was given the chance to use it as a pun of some kind. Heh. I bet Papyrus would say it that way as well, since he would think it sounds cool.
___

"It seems to be the Alpha dragon, compelling and forcing the hordes of the other and smaller dragons to hunt for it and bring it food offering, lest they become it's next meal instead...Which explains why the dragons keep raiding the vikings' home..."
___

"And brains aside, Toffee had no powers...just the ability to heal from a single cell."

___

"Sweet moment!"

Bunyan: "That's a shame..."
---
-Gossip starting to spread on wether he'll succeed or not-
!"
Fi: I can agree with that...I think I can at least determine the taste...

___

"He's in the box that's only a bit bigger than himself, now, and covered in chains and locks..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Bumblebee would surely say it that way, heh.
---
Medea Lily: "T-That one's scary..."
---
Yukari: "Hm, you require more than mere power to be a legitimate threat, if anything, what's more important is the mind and resources, and how they're used..."
---
Mikoto: "As many as possible" :p
Heh, that's about spot-on. Sans say it that way, would too, if he was given the chance to use it as a pun of some kind. Heh. I bet Papyrus would say it that way as well, since he would think it sounds cool.
___

"It seems to be the Alpha dragon, compelling and forcing the hordes of the other and smaller dragons to hunt for it and bring it food offering, lest they become it's next meal instead...Which explains why the dragons keep raiding the vikings' home..."
___

"And brains aside, Toffee had no powers...just the ability to heal from a single cell."

___

"Sweet moment!"
Arlon: "How strong should they be, then?"
---
Kanna: "E-Even for me..."
---
Ingrid: "Toffee won against a literal magical nuke using only his intelligence. And his species is known for having a healing factor..."
---
Kamui: :3

Azura: Awwwww~

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-though she does remind him of a costume that :ultzelda: has :V-
---
-yep-

-Gil and Kanna, enjoying some yummy desserts :V-
---
Viridi: "You tricked me!"
-In that case she sexually confuses him as much as the Umbra Witch- :p
---
Kuro: It looks like a date~
---
Alice: "You wouldn't have otherwise!"
___

___

___

"Sweet moment!"
---
---
Ingrid: "Toffee won against a literal magical nuke using only his intelligence. And his species is known for having a healing factor..."
---

I don't like taking lives, but sometimes it may be necessary, so maybe they should be adjustable?
---
-It reminds her of Anankos, in a way-
---
Yukari: "...Could the healing be by will?"
---
Mikoto: "Azura, come join the hug too"
Fi: I can agree with that...I think I can at least determine the taste...

___

"He's in the box that's only a bit bigger than himself, now, and covered in chains and locks..."
Bunyan: "...Would that be enough?"
---
-And blades?- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---

-

I don't like taking lives, but sometimes it may be necessary, so maybe they should be adjustable?
---
---
---
I concur with Wheeljack.
___

"They return to the village, after which Hiccup learns he must kill a dragon to complete his training and graduate."
___

"Somewhere out there..."
___

"Does she?"

-I
Bunyan: "...Would that be enough?"
---
-And blades?- :p
Fi: I can be content with that.
___

"That, and also chainsaws :p"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-In that case she sexually confuses him as much as the Umbra Witch- :p
---
Kuro: It looks like a date~
---
Alice: "You wouldn't have otherwise!"
LMAO
---
-so Kanna is the lucky one?-
---
Viridi: "Says who?" :glare:

---
---
---
I concur with Wheeljack.
___

"They return to the village, after which Hiccup learns he must kill a dragon to complete his training and graduate."
___

"Somewhere out there..."
___

"Does she?"
Arlon: "Noted. I shall add a switch to change it between stun and kill."
---
-OH NO!-
---
Ingrid: "Even then, total annihilation might never fully wipe him out."
---
-she does!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I concur with Wheeljack.
___

___

"Somewhere out there..."
___

"Does she?"
---
-OH NO!-
---
---
-she does!-
Got it, what shall be used to power them?
---
Medea Lily: "At least it won't be Toothless...?"
---
Yukari: "You think he could have become a wandering spirit? Perhaps I should call Yuyuko?"
---
-She hasn't felt this embrace in so long...-
Fi: I can be content with that.
___

"That, and also chainsaws :p"
Bunyan: "Come! Let's make you try it!"
---
-Some Boos laughed-
LMAO
---
-so Kanna is the lucky one?-
---
Viridi: "Says who?" :glare:
-Poor guy, stuck in a 13 year old body- :p
---
Kuro: The others know of this~
---
Mary: "You were having doubts until we mentioned it bothering humans!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
-OH NO!-
---
---
-she does!-
---
---
Yukari: "You think he could have become a wandering spirit? Perhaps I should call Yuyuko?"
---
Stanley: That's a smart question.

How will they work?
___

"Thankfully, no, it's a Monstrous Nightmare instead. But even then, Hiccup can't bring himself to do it. Once again, he subdues it, trying to show everyone that dragons are peaceful creatures at heart, but his father is having none of it, charges in, and ends up provoking the dragon into attacking. This alerts the Night Fury, whom Hiccup has indeed nicknamed "Toothless" for the dragon's natural ability and tendency to retract and hide it's teeth, into flying into the school's arena to defend him. Things just get worse form there as the vikings capture him..."
___

"No telling where he wound up, unless all of his cells really were wiped out."
___

"Not in a long time..."

Bunyan: "Come! Let's make you try it!"
---
-Some Boos laughed-
"
"She's able to scan it and least know what the taste of it is like.. And now she knows that the pancakes are amazingly good."

___

"Dramatic music plays as he slowly tries to undoe the locks and chains using only his hands."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Did I ever share this to you, KoP?

---
---
---

How will they work?
___

"Thankfully, no, it's a Monstrous Nightmare instead. But even then, Hiccup can't bring himself to do it. Once again, he subdues it, trying to show everyone that dragons are peaceful creatures at heart, but his father is having none of it, charges in, and ends up provoking the dragon into attacking. This alerts the Night Fury, whom Hiccup has indeed nicknamed "Toothless" for the dragon's natural ability and tendency to retract and hide it's teeth, into flying into the school's arena to defend him. Things just get worse form there as the vikings capture him..."
___

___

"Not in a long time..."
Arlon: "Phosphora is already designing every power source needed. Electricity has always been her forte."
---
Kanna: "Oh no!"
---
Ingrid: "That's one theory I have. The other would be that, well, not every cell was wiped out. After all, he does have a missing finger, doesn't he?"
---
Azura: "Mother..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-and with an even lower mental age :V-
---
-should they know?-
---
Viridi: "..." :glare:
-Especially with someone in the same circumstances- :V
---
-They wuld soon or later-
---
Alice: "You see? Meanie!"
"She's able to scan it and least know what the taste of it is like.. And now she knows that the pancakes are amazingly good."

___

"Dramatic music plays as he slowly tries to undoe the locks and chains using only his hands."
Bunyan: "So... How is it?"
---
-With the audience watching attentively-

How will they work?
___

___

___

"Not in a long time..."
Arlon: "Phosphora is already designing every power source needed. Electricity has always been her forte."
---
---
Ingrid: "That's one theory I have. The other would be that, well, not every cell was wiped out. After all, he does have a missing finger, doesn't he?"
---
The classic all purposeful power source.
---
Medea Lily: "Toothless! No!"
---
Yukari: "The finger was magically dettached from him, unless he got his hands back on it, he shouldn't regenerate from it"
---
Mikoto: "Yes, dear?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Did I ever share this to you, KoP?

Nope. Not until now.

And this is an awesome cover!

---
---
---
-

---
---
Yukari: "The finger was magically dettached from him, unless he got his hands back on it, he shouldn't regenerate from it"
---
Heh, I'm glad to have her on the team.
___

"Stoick is furious with his son after finding out what he has been up to. Hiccup also accidentally reveals to him that Toothless knows the location of the dragon nest, to make matters worse. He even disowns his son, although he is clearly pained and shaken by his own words as he leaves the room."
___

"Even Enkidu couldn't find any source of the guy...nor the other cleaved half of the wand."
___

"What is it?"

-
Bunyan: "So... How is it?"
---
-With the audience watching attentively-
Fi: The taste is outstanding!

___

"He's successfully, slowly but surely undoing the locks in a true Houdini-fashion..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Nope. Not until now.

And this is an awesome cover!
I know.

---
---
---
___

"Stoick is furious with his son after finding out what he has been up to. Hiccup also accidentally reveals to him that Toothless knows the location of the dragon nest, to make matters worse. He even disowns his son, although he is clearly pained and shaken by his own words as he leaves the room."
___

"Even Enkidu couldn't find any source of the guy...nor the other cleaved half of the wand."
___

"What is it?"
Arlon: "Any other ideas?"
---
-OH NO-
---
Ingrid: "No, he shouldn't, but it still leaves some cells of him within the living world. What if that's enough for his spirit to persist? Wouldn't be the first time I've met someone who's too stubborn to die..." -referring to Bison-
---
Azura: "I'm... happy to be with you again." :)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-LMAO-
---
-totally :p-
---
Palu: "Agreed." :p
Elizabeth: "We got them all... So far"
---
-So she snaps picture and sends it to group chat-
---
Alice: "Give us the snow back!"
Fi: The taste is outstanding!

___

"He's successfully, slowly but surely undoing the locks in a true Houdini-fashion..."
Bunyan: "It's so sweeft and soft~!"
---
-Audience fascinated how he's still there alive!-
___

___

___

"What is it?"
---
-OH NO-
---
Ingrid: "No, he shouldn't, but it still leaves some cells of him within the living world. What if that's enough for his spirit to persist? Wouldn't be the first time I've met someone who's too stubborn to die..." -referring to Bison-
---
I'm no doctor, but I'm sure you guys should have a well.equipped medical bay. And with some bots with you, maybe I could call my friend Ratchet for tips there.
---
-Ahim feels so sorry for the little boy...-
---
Yukari: "Hmm... You bring a point there. Princess Butterfly should have his finger, right?"
---
Mikoto: "Same here, dear. I wish I could still sing you and the others lullabies at nights"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
-OH NO-
---
---
Elizabeth: "We got them all... So fa

I'm no doctor, but I'm sure you guys should have a well.equipped medical bay. And with some bots with you, maybe I could call my friend Ratchet for tips there.
---
---
Yukari: "Hmm... You bring a point there. Princess Butterfly should have his finger, right?"
---
Mikoto: "Same here, dear. I wish I could still sing you and the others lullabies at nights"
"A medical bay is an absolutely necessary addition."

That would be appreciated, Wheeljack. Thank you.
___

"Of course, Stoick and the other Vikings go to the volcano with a caged Toothless...While Astrid reassures Hiccup that he has been doing the right thing and lifts his spirits back up, after which he rallies the other students for a plan."
___

"What they don't know 8s that Star nonchalantly threw that finger into her closet of secrets :V"

___

"That time has passed, sadly..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Hm, they should go for Mole now, right?-
---
Mary: "Ah! Alice!"
Alice: -Sad face-
---
-Puppy eyes-
-yep-
---
-Alice's thoughts?-
---
Viridi: "No is no!" :glare:

---
---
---

___

"Of course, Stoick and the other Vikings go to the volcano with a caged Toothless...While Astrid reassures Hiccup that he has been doing the right thing and lifts his spirits back up, after which he rallies the other students for a plan."
___

"What they don't know 8s that Star nonchalantly threw that finger into her closet of secrets :V"

___

Arlon: "Would there even be enough space for all of this?"
---
Kanna: "They'll win!"
---
Ingrid: "I think so?"
---
Azura: "I tend to take on that job for your granddaughters, so it's alright." :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

---
---
---
Azura: "I tend to take on that job for your granddaughters, so it's alright." :p
da Vinci: "Why not expand the place then?" :p
---
Ahim: "I hope they do..."
---
Yukari: "Hm, perhaps we could ask her for it"
---
Mikoto: "I'm glad to see I influenced you for something..."
-Then!-
Iri: "Ah, there you are, you two!"
Fi: Now I'm curious about how many other foods taste.
___

"The locks are gone, but how will he escape the totally concealed feath box?"
Altera: "If you want, we could go through restaurants, or to Ahnenerbe, maybe"
---
-That's a pretty good question-
-yep-
---
-Alice's thoughts?-
---
Viridi: "No is no!" :glare:
-Very well, to Lost City it is-
---
Alice: "This... I'm happy for Kanna, but... I feel sad too..."
---
-SAD PUPPY EYES-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---
---
---
---
-Then!-
An expansion of the base can certainly be done.
___

"The Vikivngs attack the volcano and provoke the massive Alpha, whose existence they don't even know about, into smashing through it's own lair and revealing itself. It dwarfs the other dragons in size..."
___

"They ought to try."
___

"Iri is here!"

Altera: "If you want, we could go through restaurants, or to Ahnenerbe, maybe"
---
-That's a pretty good question-
Fi; I like that idea.
___

"The stage goes dark for less than a second, and when the lights come back on, Mettaton is somehow already free and standing yards away from the box he was just trapped in."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
-Then!-
___

"The Vikivngs attack the volcano and provoke the massive Alpha, whose existence they don't even know about, into smashing through it's own lair and revealing itself. It dwarfs the other dragons in size..."
___

"They ought to try."
___

"Iri is here!"
Arlon: "Perhaps I could just build a new Lunar Sanctum."
---
-OH NO!!!!-
---
"Yes, we shall."
---
-and she sees Mikoto!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-yep!-
---
-awww...-
---
Viridi: "I will shoot beams at you!"
---
-Mary hugged her-
-Jack was hugged by Semiramis-
---
Ana: "Mommy can reflect them"
___

___

"They ought to try."
___

"Iri is here!"
---
-OH NO!!!!-
---
"Yes, we shall."
---
-and she sees Mikoto!-
da Vinci: "That would take time... So let's do it, will be a fun project~!"
---
Medea Lily: "W-Will they survive?"
---
-Indeed...-
---
Irisviel: "Kiritsugu is busy with someone now, so I was looking for you two!"
Mikoto: "...Who are you? Why you sound like me?"
Irisviel: "Oh, you must be Mikoto. My name is Irisviel Von Einzbern, Kamui's mother-in-law"
Fi; I like that idea.
___

"The stage goes dark for less than a second, and when the lights come back on, Mettaton is somehow already free and standing yards away from the box he was just trapped in."
Bunyan: "Let's go!" -Takes her "hand"-
---
-Screams of aww are heard-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-Mary hugged her-
-Jack was hugged by Semiramis-
---
Ana: "Mommy can reflect them"
-awesome track-
---
-Jack took it rather well, all things considered-

-the news still made her sad, but as long as she still had her mother and her plant, she was happy with life, so she moved on quickly-
---
Viridi: "... I hate you three..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-awesome track-
---
-Jack took it rather well, all things considered-

-the news still made her sad, but as long as she still had her mother and her plant, she was happy with life, so she moved on quickly-
---
Viridi: "... I hate you three..."
-I know-
-They get to sections with goo-
---
-Also her two Pokémon, and hey, she and Gil can still be friends after all-
---
Ana: "The feeling is mutual"
Merlin: "I am a proud father" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
-OH NO!!!!-
---
"Yes, we shall."
---
-and she sees Mikoto!-
---
---
-Indeed...-
---
Irisviel: "Oh, you must be Mikoto. My name is Irisviel Von Einzbern, Kamui's mother-in-law"

-
I would welcome the scientific challenge.
___

"Stoick and his friend Gobber, the latter of whom served as Hiccup 's mentor in inventing, try to distract it, even as the Vikings are horrified by the beast and struggle to fight it off. Even chief Stoick himself had no idea such a massive snd powerful dragon existed back there..."

"...then Hiccup and his classmates arrive riding on different dragons they all tamed!"
___

"Any dialogue on that or do we move on to something else? :V"
___

"Another mom in the family."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-I know-
-They get to sections with goo-
---
-Also her two Pokémon, and hey, she and Gil can still be friends after all-
---
Ana: "The feeling is mutual"
Merlin: "I am a proud father" :p
Pit: "Yay~! Trampolines~!"
---
-pretty much-

-and the others?-
---
-Palu giggled at that-

---
---
-Indeed...-
---
___

"Stoick and his friend Gobber, the latter of whom served as Hiccup 's mentor in inventing, try to distract it, even as the Vikings are horrified by the beast and struggle to fight it off. Even chief Stoick himself had no idea such a massive snd powerful dragon existed back there..."

"...then Hiccup and his classmates arrive riding on different dragons they all tamed!"
___

___

Arlon: "I would enjoy re-making and improving on such an old concept."
---
Kanna: :b: -waggling tail-

Zelda: "I think it's nice they didn't bother just showing the entire journey each of them taming those dragons. We can imply it on our own."

-unless I remembered the movie wrong, in which case disregard this post :V-
---
-they wanna go see Star-
---
-Mikoto isn't questionning the "in-law" part?-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

---

Zelda: "I think it's nice they didn't bother just showing the entire journey each of them taming those dragons. We can imply it on our own."

---
-they wanna go see Star-
---
da Vinci: "Look back on flaws to improve on them~!"
---
-It was done in a montage iirc-

Medea Lily: "Will someone die...?"
---
-As Uni said-
---
Mikoto: "So you are married?"
Irisviel: "She is to my adoptive son, yes. She has told me a lot about you"
" And Fi followed."

___

A MAGICIAN CAN'T SHOW RHE SECRETS OF ALL HIS BEST TRICKS. I CAN STILL TELL THAT YOU ARE AMAZ3D!
-They enter Ahnenerbe, the multiversal coffee, many of its clients being from other worlds as well-
---
Daisy: "YOU BETCHA!"
Pit: "Yay~! Trampolines~!"
---
-pretty much-

-and the others?-
---
-Palu giggled at that-
Liz: "Bouncing is so fun~!"
---
-Most reactions were similar, they may have lost a chance with Gil, but they are still friends and have families-
---
-Merlin ruffles the hair of each, Ana not amused-
Merlin: "Hm? What's wrong, little Medusa?"
Ana: "I still don't like you, pervert. It's just tolerance because you make Mommy happy"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Liz: "Bouncing is so fun~!"
---
-Most reactions were similar, they may have lost a chance with Gil, but they are still friends and have families-
---
-Merlin ruffles the hair of each, Ana not amused-
Merlin: "Hm? What's wrong, little Medusa?"
Ana: "I still don't like you, pervert. It's just tolerance because you make Mommy happy"
-they start bouncing for real-
---
-how about Illya and Miyu?- :V
---
-OOF ANA-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-they start bouncing for real-
---
-how about Illya and Miyu?- :V
---
-OOF ANA-
-Camilla passes by and thinks they're cute kids-
---
Illya/Miyu: She did it.
---
Merlin: "Well I try" :p
Ana: -Pouty- "You better not make Mommy a pervert too"
Merlin: "Can't promise such things" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

---
-they wanna go see Star-
---
---

---
-As Uni said-
---
Ford: Always a pleasure to improve older ideas!
___

"Yes, that's correct!"

Star: His dad's gonna make up with him, too, right?

"Sure enough, he does, apologizing and he telling him he's prouder to call Hiccup his son. This is after Toothless is freed, and all the while Hiccup acts as a leader to his classmates, directing them on what to do to fight the alpha, using their unique skills to fight it as a team."
___

Star: Hmm? Hey, it's you two!

___

"Now she gets to meet her..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Camilla passes by and thinks they're cute kids-
---
Illya/Miyu: She did it.
---
Merlin: "Well I try" :p
Ana: -Pouty- "You better not make Mommy a pervert too"
Merlin: "Can't promise such things" :p
-awwww-
---
-fitting that the first one to crush on her would be the first to have the courage of asking him out :V-
---
LMAO

---

---
-As Uni said-
---
___

"Yes, that's correct!"

"Sure enough, he does, apologizing and he telling him he's prouder to call Hiccup his son. This is after Toothless is freed, and all the while Hiccup acts as a leader to his classmates, directing them on what to do to fight the alpha, using their unique skills to fight it as a team."
___

___

Arlon: "Then I shall work on it. However, it will be a smaller replica, simply because we already have a headquarters... unless you want us to move to a new home, Doctor Gaster."
---
-Zelda said "entire" journey, so her point still stands :V-
---
Ingrid: "Yes, young butterfly, it's us two. And we'd like to ask some very important questions."
---
Kamui: "Well, as much as I could..." :lol:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

"Yes, that's correct!"

___

___

Arlon: "Then I shall work on it. However, it will be a smaller replica, simply because we already have a headquarters... unless you want us to move to a new home, Doctor Gaster."
---
---
Ingrid: "Yes, young butterfly, it's us two. And we'd like to ask some very important questions."
---
da Vinci: "Having a spare base isn't a bad idea..."
---
-Uni has a point there- :V
---
Yukari: "Regarding... Toffee"
---
Mikoto: "...Something tells me we are kin spirits"
Irisviel: "That's what little Sakura has told me"
Mikoto: "Wait, Sakura? She's with you"
Irisviel: -Nods- "I have officially adopted her"
Fi: I can recognize some beings here. Or at the least the dimensions they come from.

___

"A classic card trick is up next."
Bunyan: "Hm? Like who?"
---
-The Pharaohs are pleased- :p
-awwww-
---
-fitting that the first one to crush on her would be the first to have the courage of asking him out :V-
---
LMAO
-Despite them both being much older than her-
---
-Fate, Nanoha and Hayate who just entered the chat are confused-

-Chen simply sighs-

Abby: [I'm glad she got the courage to do it!]
---
-How Palutena reacts to that?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Despite them both being much older than her-
---
-Fate, Nanoha and Hayate who just entered the chat are confused-

-Chen simply sighs-

Abby: [I'm glad she got the courage to do it!]
---
-How Palutena reacts to that?-
-yep :V-
---
-Ana would give the three newbies the info about how many girls crushed on that guy-
---
-she laughs-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-

---
---
---
da Vinci: "Having a spare base isn't a bad idea..."
---
-Uni has a point there- :V
---
Yukari: "Regarding... Toffee"
---
Mikoto: "...Something tells me we are kin spirits"
Irisviel: "That's what little Sakura has told me"
Mikoto: "Wait, Sakura? She's with you"
Irisviel: -Nods- "I have officially adopted her"

-
I had no intention of it, though it would be nice to see the Earth outside of the Tower of Basel...I just think restoring and upgrading this backup base was necessary, and I wanted to see that through. A smaller replica will be sufficient, Arlon.
___

"Through clever maneuvers and brilliant teamwork thanks to their bond, Hiccup and Toothless manage to kill the Alpha!"
___

Star: ...Toffee? What would I know about him? I mean, I know out to destroy my wand, but I don't know why. He just showed up in Ludo's castle one day after he apparently planned things out. I barely know anything about the guy myself! ...Okay, well there is one thing. He fought my mom back when she was a cool warrior princess.
___

"Uniting the whole family into one."

Bunyan: "Hm? Like who?"
---
-The Pharaohs are pleased- :p
"You choose :p"

___

AND FOR THIS NEXT TRICK, I'LL NEED AN AUDIENCE MEMBER'S ASSISTANCE! AND THAT AUDIENCE MEMBER IS...NONE OTHER THAN PRINCESS PEACH HERSELF! GIVE A BIG HAND FOR YOUR LOVELY RULER, EVERYONE!

Last edited:
Top Bottom