• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Draco: "Bleh"
Musashi: "Let's do it together~!"
---
Lily: "That's right! And they're making... Many craters"
---
Kiritsugu: "...So you'll still insist on this, huh..."
Shez: "Heck yeah!"
---
Veyle: "Those are mostly Byleth. Alear is more about presicion than raw strength..."
---
Kamui: "Always." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nitocris: "I hope it doesn't sounds too rude"
---
-Indeed... Back to the Underworld though...-
---
Bludgeon: "Answers, you say?"
---
Atalanta: "Like what sort?"
---
Chrono: "I suppose I have no choice"
Amy: "Aw no need to say it like that"
Oh, it's no problem! Hardly anyone asks about my husband, outside of expressing disgust that he was a monster.
___

-Do either of the Goddesses comment further on Abigail, Kama or Toffee?-
___

To how in the galaxy you ever located or obtained any Angolmois whatsoever!
___

(Something along the severity of a lost limb. Thankfully, such injuries are all but unheard of in Pokemon battles, but if they're injured in the wild or by another source...)
___

Mabel: "You totally had fun!" :p

Beat one of the new TTYD superbosses. It was absolutely hilarious yet challenging.

-it would feel familiar yet different...-
---
-and he's enjoying it?-
---
Byleth: "...That makes sense..."
Judging by the description, I'm guessing it was the second Pit of 100 Trials one?

-And Weiss likely would have read about the region while researching Alola-
___

-He totally is, trying to get a higher score and get better at the endless runner game-
___

-An that proves Sothis' point- :V

Kanna: "Yeah, I was around before they met." :) "I... lost my original Papa..."
---
Blake: "Sure."
---
-for Ophanimon or Palutena? :V-
---
-KAMUI DOWN SPECIAL-

Jaune: Nice!

Ingrid: "Let's keep an eye on the children..."

D.D.: "Finally, something I understand from you..."
Sitonai: "Oh. Sorry..." Like me... Also they have elves too.
---
Atalanta: "Good then, thank you" :) -so she does-
---
-What Uni aaaaasked- :V
---
-The girl was struck, and tried to force Kamui inside the shadows as Jeanne managed to land a blow on her alternate girl self-

Medea: "What is going here?!"
Scáthach: "This creature happened"

Rin: "Fight, we lack a choice!"
Shielder magical girl: "All is useless... My family neglects me... I'm useless..." -standing up despite all the hits-
Flame sword magical girl: "Kill... Magical girls!" -now was clashing her blade with Mordred's-

Nanoha: "That large creature seems to be in pain..."
Fate: "It seems we'll have to end it..." -then they were stopped mid-track by another magical girl who was their age, and blew explosive bubbles from her trumpet-
-They would be offended ir eveyone assumex they were elves...Again- :V

-So right off the bat, Sitonai and Kanna can already relate to one and other...-

___

-The two instead end up deciding to look at the view of the forest and watch Mewni's wildlife for a few more minutes?-

___

___

And the only known ways to kill it are achieving world peace or global extinction, so our best option is to cast a spell strong enough to send it to a dead dimension!

Steven: "Whew, thanks, Jaune..."

Garnet: "I think this calls for a fusion..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "Heck yeah!"
---
Veyle: "Those are mostly Byleth. Alear is more about presicion than raw strength..."
---
Kamui: "Always." :)
-Draco rolled her eyes as she'll eat a popsicle while they're at that-
---
Lily: "So she's more about the skill then..."
---
Kiritsugu: "...Then for once, I'll have to get used to it..."
Oh, it's no problem! Hardly anyone asks about my husband, outside of expressing disgust that he was a monster.
___

-Do either of the Goddesses comment further on Abigail, Kama or Toffee?-
___

To how in the galaxy you ever located or obtained any Angolmois whatsoever!
___

(Something along the severity of a lost limb. Thankfully, such injuries are all but unheard of in Pokemon battles, but if they're injured in the wild or by another source...)
___

Mabel: "You totally had fun!" :p
Illya: "That sounds much more rude than what we wanted..."
---
Nitocris: "Do say... What you think of that Goddess's version with us?"
---
Bludgeon: "Lockdown liked to keep many things as trophies from his hunts, that's how"
---
Atalanta: "...Then that can't be cured at all..."
---
Chrono: "...Only a tiny bit" -blush-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Illya: "That sounds much more rude than what we wanted..."
---
Nitocris: "Do say... What you think of that Goddess's version with us?"
---
Bludgeon: "Lockdown liked to keep many things as trophies from his hunts, that's how"
---
Atalanta: "...Then that can't be cured at all..."
---
Chrono: "...Only a tiny bit" -blush-
I'm not saying it's what any of you are stating, so much as just admitting that I've gotten it a lot from many people, both in the past and present.
___

Specter: "...She's not the same Kama. The only concerns I have are if her presence brings back trauma for Abigail."
___

The bounty hunter...Of course. But then how did he obtain any Angolmois?
___

(Not without something like healing magic...)

-And while Ata likely wouldn't want to mention it outloud, at least not immediately, the thought also occurs to her that this likely means that Pokemon Centers on their own wouldn't have been able to heal the severe and critical wound Toffee dealt to Heshima, either-

___

Mabel: (He's finally starting to act more like a normal teenager!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Recently-revealed Summer Alear my beloved
1720085992189.png

Sitonai: "Oh. Sorry..." Like me... Also they have elves too.
---
Atalanta: "Good then, thank you" :) -so she does-
---
-What Uni aaaaasked- :V
---
-The girl was struck, and tried to force Kamui inside the shadows as Jeanne managed to land a blow on her alternate girl self-

Medea: "What is going here?!"
Scáthach: "This creature happened"

Rin: "Fight, we lack a choice!"
Shielder magical girl: "All is useless... My family neglects me... I'm useless..." -standing up despite all the hits-
Flame sword magical girl: "Kill... Magical girls!" -now was clashing her blade with Mordred's-

Nanoha: "That large creature seems to be in pain..."
Fate: "It seems we'll have to end it..." -then they were stopped mid-track by another magical girl who was their age, and blew explosive bubbles from her trumpet-

-So right off the bat, Sitonai and Kanna can already relate to one and other...-

___

-The two instead end up deciding to look at the view of the forest and watch Mewni's wildlife for a few more minutes?-

___

___

And the only known ways to kill it are achieving world peace or global extinction, so our best option is to cast a spell strong enough to send it to a dead dimension!

-seems that Kanna will be friends with another Illya- :p
---
-they did-
---
-SO TRUE-
---
Palutena: "Like mine..."

Jaune: "I simply did what I'm the best at."

Ingrid: -blasting a familiar that was near one of the kiddos-

Judging by the description, I'm guessing it was the second Pit of 100 Trials one?

-And Weiss likely would have read about the region while researching Alola-
___

-He totally is, trying to get a higher score and get better at the endless runner game-
___

-An that proves Sothis' point- :V
Yes. And it was the most challenging thing I've been through in this game that was actually possible (hardest is still Shadow Queen with 15 HP lmao)

Took me three tries to figure it out. Not because it's hard but because it countered my usual stuff and had to adapt. Felt awesome to get the upper hand.

-she wanted to go to a hotel there-
---
-already hooked?-
---
Byleth: "Hmmm... Food aside, I can't help but feel.. something strange yet familiar around you."

-Draco rolled her eyes as she'll eat a popsicle while they're at that-
---
Lily: "So she's more about the skill then..."
---
Kiritsugu: "...Then for once, I'll have to get used to it..."
-getting something to eat after a fatty meal after calling out Shez and Musashi for doing the same? :V-
---
-the two took a short break-

Byleth: "You're quite the handful."

Alear: "Haven't met a lot of people who could punch your weight class?"

Byleth: "I have not... but if anyone in Elyos becomes as good as you the way you did, I don't think it's worth it."

Alear: "On that we can both agree on... It's why, as the Divine Dragon Monarch, I want to make sure nothing like Sombron ever happens again."
---
Kamui: "Indeed." :)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

---
-they did-
---
-SO TRUE-
---

-Or at least like a younger sister. Also, what she replied?-
---
-In content silence-
---
-But yeah, all in all, things are going really well with them-
---
Merlin: "Then we'll take care of it, pronto!"
Shamal: -Made sure to bind the maid and regal magical girls in magic chains- "We'll have to use all we got"
Medea: -Got closer to inspect the two girls- "...How did these girls get their souls extracted and turned into these jewels?"

Mordred: "You're not too shabby, but I don't play fair!" -she said as she kicked the flaming sword magical girl, as the groups start receiving various beams from above-
Graceful magical girl: "Kirika... Did you like the spongecake...?" -various beams being shot from spheres she had around herself-
-Sakura tried to shoot lightning at the girl!-

-Ingrid's shot was intercepted by a shot from another familiar who used muskeets to try to make it explode before it reached the younger familiar-
Drill-haired magical girl: "Tiro... Finale..."
Illya: -Evading bubbles- "Hey you! Are youour age?"
Nanoha: "Why are you like this?"
Sweets-loving magical girl: "Parmesano... Reggiano..."
I'm not saying it's what any of you are stating, so much as just admitting that I've gotten it a lot from many people, both in the past and present.
___

Specter: "...She's not the same Kama. The only concerns I have are if her presence brings back trauma for Abigail."
___

The bounty hunter...Of course. But then how did he obtain any Angolmois?
___

(Not without something like healing magic...)

-And while Ata likely wouldn't want to mention it outloud, at least not immediately, the thought also occurs to her that this likely means that Pokemon Centers on their own wouldn't have been able to heal the severe and critical wound Toffee dealt to Heshima, either-

___

Mabel: (He's finally starting to act more like a normal teenager!)
Nitocris: "In that case, how did you two meet?"
---
Ereshkigal: "Have they encountered each other yet?"
---
Bludgeon: "Does that matter in the grand equation of it all?"
---
Atalanta: "And even regrowing a limb does take a lot" -indeed-
---
-Indeed, and it seems that Amy has caught on to that-
-getting something to eat after a fatty meal after calling out Shez and Musashi for doing the same? :V-
---
-the two took a short break-

Byleth: "You're quite the handful."

Alear: "Haven't met a lot of people who could punch your weight class?"

Byleth: "I have not... but if anyone in Elyos becomes as good as you the way you did, I don't think it's worth it."

Alear: "On that we can both agree on... It's why, as the Divine Dragon Monarch, I want to make sure nothing like Sombron ever happens again."
---
Kamui: "Indeed." :)
-She has yet to realize the irony-
---
-Makes sense from Alear's side indeed-
-Lily and Veyle approach?-
---
Kiritsugu: "...Very well then..." -he will at least try a little-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nitocris: "In that case, how did you two meet?"
---
Ereshkigal: "Have they encountered each other yet?"
---
Bludgeon: "Does that matter in the grand equation of it all?"
---
Atalanta: "And even regrowing a limb does take a lot" -indeed-
---
-Indeed, and it seems that Amy has caught on to that-
We were childhood friends. At first, I was rather afraid of him due to my upbringing and my mother's harsh attitude against monsters and belief that all of them were evil, but I quickly learned that he was actually one of the kindest children in the whole kingdom. As we grew up, we frequently snuck out to hang out with each other more and more often, even amidst a mewman-monster war, until one day as we got older, our friendship, well... eventually became something more. :)
___

Specter: "Not yet that I'm aware of..."
___

Of course it does! We need to know if Unicron or any other Angolmois are still out there! :glare:
___

(Pokemon Centers are incredible, but I suppose there's limits to even what most healing magic can do...)

-Even Star was only able to heal a gaping and critical wound when using all her power, not restore a lost limb...-
___

-Amy's thoughts?-

Recently-revealed Summer Alear my beloved
View attachment 391914
Well, now you know what Alear would wear if she decides to join the other FE characters and Rulers on the Alola vacation. :V

Yes. And it was the most challenging thing I've been through in this game that was actually possible (hardest is still Shadow Queen with 15 HP lmao)

Took me three tries to figure it out. Not because it's hard but because it countered my usual stuff and had to adapt. Felt awesome to get the upper hand.

-she wanted to go to a hotel there-
---
-already hooked?-
---
Byleth: "Hmmm... Food aside, I can't help but feel.. something strange yet familiar around you."
I've heard that the boss is pretty unorthodox, so it probably requires some specific strategies to reliably defeat. Whether I'll have more trouble with it or the Shadow Queen myself remains to be seen as I'm still really not that far in the remake.

On that note, Whacka certainly did all it could to gain vengeance after three Paper Mario games and a remake lmao.

-I think that's one of the locations in Alola that doesn't have any of it's own hotels...-
___

-Eeyup, determined to score as well as possible since this is those games that doesn't really have a winner-
___

odd as it sounds, likewise. you seem like yoiu've been through a lot, and i don't just mean the horrors of unnecessary and bloody battles, though, that's certainly part of it...

---
-they did-
---
-SO TRUE-
---

---
-In content silence-
---
---
Shamal: -Made sure to bind the maid and regal magical girls in magic chains- "We'll have to use all we got"
Medea: -Got closer to inspect the two girls- "...How did these girls get their souls extracted and turned into these jewels?"

Mordred: "You're not too shabby, but I don't play fair!" -she said as she kicked the flaming sword magical girl, as the groups start receiving various beams from above-
Graceful magical girl: "Kirika... Did you like the spongecake...?" -various beams being shot from spheres she had around herself-

-Ingrid's shot was intercepted by a shot from another familiar who used muskeets to try to make it explode before it reached the younger familiar-
-What Digi asked?- :p
___

-It seems to seriously be a nice break for the two part-feline Huntresses, and one they're glad to share with much the two are like twin sisters to one and other-
___

Is there anywhere you'd like to see next, Ophanimon?
___

Unless she is corrupted as well, that giant herself most likely had something to do with it...Oh heavens, what are we going to do about these poor children? :urg:

-Amethyst caught the flaming sword Familiar that Mordred kicked mid-air with one of her whips, then used her own strength to slam the Familiar into the ground, hoping to stun her-

We don't even know if these kids can be saved...But damn it ,we've at least got to try!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-In content silence-
---
---

What Digi asked?- :p
___

-It seems to seriously be a nice break for the two part-feline Huntresses, and one they're glad to share with much the two are like twin sisters to one and other-
___

___

Unless she is corrupted as well, that giant herself most likely had something to do with it...Oh heavens, what are we going to do about these poor children? :urg:

-Amethyst caught the flaming sword Familiar that Mordred kicked mid-air with one of her whips, then used her own strength to slam the Familiar into the ground, hoping to stun her-

We don't even know if these kids can be saved...But damn it ,we've at least got to try!
Kanna: "It's fine... Really, it is."
---
-Blake smiled a bit-
---
-good question...-
---
Palutena: "This is all so unsettling... Did that thing came from the exploding mansion...?"

Ingrid: "I can sense great darkness within these girls..." -turns to Illya, Nanoha and Chaldea's other magical girls "If you want to save them, the only way is to... well, let them pass on."

Well, now you know what Alear would wear if she decides to join the other FE characters and Rulers on the Alola vacation. :V
Not like Engage itself didn't have any options but I'm glad she got this alt regardless :V

-She has yet to realize the irony-
---
-Makes sense from Alear's side indeed-
-Lily and Veyle approach?-
---
Kiritsugu: "...Very well then..." -he will at least try a little-
-then again, a popsicle is much smaller than a meal-
---
-sure, they do-

-Alear be drinking from a water bottle-
---
-good for he-

Kamui: Thank you, Martha...

I've heard that the boss is pretty unorthodox, so it probably requires some specific strategies to reliably defeat. Whether I'll have more trouble with it or the Shadow Queen myself remains to be seen as I'm still really not that far in the remake.

On that note, Whacka certainly did all it could to gain vengeance after three Paper Mario games and a remake lmao.

-I think that's one of the locations in Alola that doesn't have any of it's own hotels...-
___

-Eeyup, determined to score as well as possible since this is those games that doesn't really have a winner-
___

odd as it sounds, likewise. you seem like yoiu've been through a lot, and i don't just mean the horrors of unnecessary and bloody battles, though, that's certainly part of it...
I wouldn't say that is requires anything specific, more that it's able to counter a LOT of the "optimal stats" that players have spent two decades figuring out, like how it can deal too much damage off of one hit for Danger Strats to ever be viable.

It's an amazing concept for a fight regardless. Brilliant, even.

-poor Weiss lmao-
---
-will he do well?-
---
Byleth: "It's more of a part than you can imagine..."

-except it's actually exactly how Sans imagines it?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
We were childhood friends. At first, I was rather afraid of him due to my upbringing and my mother's harsh attitude against monsters and belief that all of them were evil, but I quickly learned that he was actually one of the kindest children in the whole kingdom. As we grew up, we frequently snuck out to hang out with each other more and more often, even amidst a mewman-monster war, until one day as we got older, our friendship, well... eventually became something more. :)
___

Specter: "Not yet that I'm aware of..."
___

Of course it does! We need to know if Unicron or any other Angolmois are still out there! :glare:
___

(Pokemon Centers are incredible, but I suppose there's limits to even what most healing magic can do...)

-Even Star was only able to heal a gaping and critical wound when using all her power, not restore a lost limb...-
___

-Amy's thoughts?-
Irisviel: "Awww~ That's so romantic~!"
Illya: "Woah..."
Merlin: "Childhood friendship turned into something more, how tragic yet cute!"
---
Nitocris: "So not any worries about that yet..."
---
Bludgeon: "He is not, Lockdown just had the last known samples"
---
Atalanta: "Or actual demise..."
---
Amy: "We will chat tonight, then~!"
-then again, a popsicle is much smaller than a meal-
---
-sure, they do-

-Alear be drinking from a water bottle-
---
-good for he-

Kamui: Thank you, Martha...
-Well also that, yeah-
---
Medea Lily: "Excuse me!"
---
Martha: I only brought you to him.
-What Digi asked?- :p
___

___

___

---
-Blake smiled a bit-
---
-good question...-
---
Palutena: "This is all so unsettling... Did that thing came from the exploding mansion...?"

Ingrid: "I can sense great darkness within these girls..." -turns to Illya, Nanoha and Chaldea's other magical girls "If you want to save them, the only way is to... well, let them pass on."
Sitonai: "So you're like, dragons then?"
---
-As Atalanta did a deep breath-
---
Ophanimon: "Hmmm... Where do we have left?"
-The Pokémon Center?-
---
Scáthach: "I have no question. My Gáe Bolg is causing the same kind of wounds it should on undead... So why is it healing?!"
-A gap opened up, and finally, Yukari arrived-
Yukari: "...An Incubator-made witch? I thought they were extinct"

-It worked, and Mordred was soon to stab her in her stomach. However, because she didn't destroy the flame sword magical girl's gemstone, located in her necklace, she managed to kick her off-
-Atalanta was not really comfortable with any of this, so she aimed at the few that looked like they were adults at least-

Illya: "That's so sad... But if there's no choice!" -installs the Medea card-
Sweets-loving magical girl: "Cheese... CHEESE!" -from the girl's mouth, a large witch sprung out, which instantly intended to chomp on Nanoha, before Fate managed to hit it with electricity-
1720129678051.png

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I wouldn't say that is requires anything specific, more that it's able to counter a LOT of the "optimal stats" that players have spent two decades figuring out, like how it can deal too much damage off of one hit for Danger Strats to ever be viable.

It's an amazing concept for a fight regardless. Brilliant, even.

-poor Weiss lmao-
---
-will he do well?-
---
Byleth: "It's more of a part than you can imagine..."

-except it's actually exactly how Sans imagines it?-
Ah, that makes more sense. It's actually really cool to see a fight that works against one of the game's longtime most popular and otherwise effective strats.

I was honestly shocked when I found out what that superboss was, and more so when I learned about how the fight worked.

-At least her main concern was going on a tropical vacation- :V
___

-Only decently at best because while Pokemon are intelligent, he's still also never used technology as a result and didn't grow up with it due to being raised as a Wild Pokemon, so stuff like phones and video games are still really, really new to him-
___

...lemme guess, lost a lot of friends and other people you care about to battles and conflicts before?

-...That's a very blunt and perhaps insensitive question... but he can tell that Byleth carries such a weight, and Byleth and Sothis can likely tell by Sans' demeanor, as well as the constantly exhausted look in his eyes, that he likely carries a similar weight as well...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Well also that, yeah-
---
Medea Lily: "Excuse me!"
---
Martha: I only brought you to him.
-so the three relax!-
---
Alear: "Oh, hello there." :) -wiping some sweat from her forehead-
---
Kamui: That's a lot given how he was.

Ah, that makes more sense. It's actually really cool to see a fight that works against one of the game's longtime most popular and otherwise effective strats.

I was honestly shocked when I found out what that superboss was, and more so when I learned about how the fight worked.

-At least her main concern was going on a tropical vacation- :V
___

-Only decently at best because while Pokemon are intelligent, he's still also never used technology as a result and didn't grow up with it due to being raised as a Wild Pokemon, so stuff like phones and video games are still really, really new to him-
___

...lemme guess, lost a lot of friends and other people you care about to battles and conflicts before?

-...That's a very blunt and perhaps insensitive question... but he can tell that Byleth carries such a weight, and Byleth and Sothis can likely tell by Sans' demeanor, as well as the constantly exhausted look in his eyes, that he likely carries a similar weight as well...-
Weaponizing the Whacka Bumps was honestly a stroke of genius.

-indeed...-
---
-that's... fair-
---
Byleth: "That's... the unfortunate outcome of war. Seems you've beared losses as well."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Irisviel: "Awww~ That's so romantic~!"
Illya: "Woah..."
Merlin: "Childhood friendship turned into something more, how tragic yet cute!"
---
Nitocris: "So not any worries about that yet..."
---
Bludgeon: "He is not, Lockdown just had the last known samples"
---
Atalanta: "Or actual demise..."
---
Amy: "We will chat tonight, then~!"
Of course, marrying him as my king wasn't exactly a viable option at the time.. But regardless of the tensions between mewmans and monsters or my mother's beliefs, we loved each other regardless and that love prevailed through thick and thin.

-But she abandoned her kingdom and people over it...?-

___

Specter: "None that she's spoken of...I worry about how much trauma she might carry regarding Kama in general and the attack that took her eyes. She hasn't expressed any terror or grief over it yet, but... I don't want to push for answers yet in case merely even talking about it is too overwhelming for her emotionally right now..."
___

-Turns to Shockwave- How can we confirm that he's speaking the truth?
___

(...It's still rare, but...as I myself learned, there are exceptions to that case.)
___

Mabel: "Sounds like a plan!"

Weaponizing the Whacka Bumps was honestly a stroke of genius.

-indeed...-
---
-that's... fair-
---
Byleth: "That's... the unfortunate outcome of war. Seems you've beared losses as well."
A brilliant case of The Dog Bites Back if ever there was one lmao.

-But at the very least, visiting that snowy mountain is yet another activity anyone among Chaldea can do while there-
___

-But Sparky also thinks the Endless Runner is fun and thinks technology is awesome, so he plays the Endless Runner for a while today- :V
___

more than you can probably guess, to put it bluntly...

---
-Blake smiled a bit-
---
-good question...-
---

---
---
-The Pokémon Center?-
---
Scáthach: "I have no question. My Gaáe Bolg is causing the same kind of wounds it should on undead... So why is it healing?!"

-It worked, and Mordred soon to stab her in her stomach. However, because she didn't destroy the flame sword magical girl's gemstone, located in her necklace, she managed to kick her off-
-Atalanta was not really comfortable with any of this, so she aimed at the few that looked like they were adults at least-

Sweets-loving magical girl: "Cheese... CHEESE!" -from the girl's mouth, a large witch sprung out, which instantly intended to chomp on Nanoha, before Fate managed to hit it with electricity-
View attachment 391933
(Yup! Both Kamui and Kanna are part-dragon!)
___

-Current thoughts of the two?-
___

-Sounds like a good idea to me- :p

Oh, what about the Pokemon Center? I-I'm honestly not sure hoiw familiar you are with Pokemon...
___

Undyne mentioned that almost everything that's been attacking the town tonight can be traced directly back to the manor. Apparently, some type of biological and supernatural research and experimentation firm was conducting their work within it, no doubt a malicious one based on the horrific creatures and violent ghosts that made up the attack...

A what-made witch?!

(Isn't there any way to free them without harming them?!)

Garnet: "I hate to say it...but there truly might not be..."

That looks like the thing that attacked the docks at Beach City! What the heck?!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-so the three relax!-
---
Alear: "Oh, hello there." :) -wiping some sweat from her forehead-
---
Kamui: That's a lot given how he was.
-Well, two of them at least-
---
Lily: "You must be Alear..."
---
Martha: ...I should take that, actually.
Of course, marrying him as my king wasn't exactly a viable option at the time.. But regardless of the tensions between mewmans and monsters or my mother's beliefs, we loved each other regardless and that love prevailed through thick and thin.

-But she abandoned her kingdom and people over it...?-

___

Specter: "None that she's spoken of...I worry about how much trauma she might carry regarding Kama in general and the attack that took her eyes. She hasn't expressed any terror or grief over it yet, but... I don't want to push for answers yet in case merely even talking about it is too overwhelming for her emotionally right now..."
___

-Turns to Shockwave- How can we confirm that he's speaking the truth?
___

(...It's still rare, but...as I myself learned, there are exceptions to that case.)
___

Mabel: "Sounds like a plan!"
Andersen: "And in exchange, you abandoned everything else..."
---
Ereshkigal: "...Has she veen been informed she's around, now that you say all that?"
---
Shockwave: "It would be very difficult to verify..."
---
Atalanta: "I know, but that's too rare..."
---
Amy: See you later then~!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
-The Pokémon Center?-
---
Scáthach: "I have no question. My Gaáe Bolg is causing the same kind of wounds it should on undead... So why is it healing?!"

-It worked, and Mordred soon to stab her in her stomach. However, because she didn't destroy the flame sword magical girl's gemstone, located in her necklace, she managed to kick her off-

___

___

Oh, what about the Pokemon Center? I-I'm honestly not sure hoiw familiar you are with Pokemon...
___

Undyne mentioned that almost everything that's been attacking the town tonight can be traced directly back to the manor. Apparently, some type of biological and supernatural research and experimentation firm was conducting their work within it, no doubt a malicious one based on the horrific creatures and violent ghosts that made up the attack...

A what-made witch?!

That looks like the thing that attacked the docks at Beach City! What the heck?!
Kanna: "We're dragons, yes!" -tail waggling happily-

Kamui: -giggled because kiddo cute-
---
Blake: This is a beautiful sight...
---
Palu: "Oh, our newest addition." :)
---
Palu: "Yukari?! What brings you here?"

Ingrid: -was ready to blast the thing about to nom one of the kiddos-

-Well, two of them at least-
---
Lily: "You must be Alear..."
---
Martha: ...I should take that, actually.
-the third is in denial :V-
---
Alear: "That would be me, yes." -hugged by Veyle- "Oh, Veyle." :) -pats-
---
Kamui: Yeah, you should.

A brilliant case of The Dog Bites Back if ever there was one lmao.

-But at the very least, visiting that snowy mountain is yet another activity anyone among Chaldea can do while there-
___

-But Sparky also thinks the Endless Runner is fun and thinks technology is awesome, so he plays the Endless Runner for a while today- :V
___

more than you can probably guess, to put it bluntly...
Hell yeah!

-oh, she's planning on that-
---
-DANG-
---
Byleth: "...I see..." -sips tea-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Andersen: "And in exchange, you abandoned everything else..."
---
Ereshkigal: "...Has she veen been informed she's around, now that you say all that?"
---
Shockwave: "It would be very difficult to verify..."
---
Atalanta: "I know, but that's too rare..."
---
Amy: See you later then~!"
...I can't excuse abandoning the people of Mewni...But I also left because the man my mother wished for me to marry was a foul being. Or at the very least a corrupt one who I can assure I harbored no feelings for whatsoever. :glare:
___

-That's your call since out of every character here, I figured at least some of them would've mentioned it to Abigail at some point...-
___

-Do any of the other present Decepticons have any suggestions on the matter?-
___

-Heavy sigh- (You're not wrong...I'm still immensely grateful to Princess Butterfly for saving my life, even if she had no idea that she even had the ability to revive others...)
___

Mabel: "For another day of teen summer hangouts!"

Dipper: "And don't worry about us, we'll...figure out what to tell our parents about Chaldea eventually." :)

Hell yeah!

-oh, she's planning on that-
---
-DANG-
---
Byleth: "...I see..." -sips tea-
-For all the effort and money the trip to Alola will take, it's well worth it for a proper, overdue vacation-
___

-Unless Phosphora stops him so he can take a break?-
___

don't wanna put a sour spot on your day, though, so i won't elaborate if you're up to hearing about more craziness combined with some sob story of mine.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-For all the effort and money the trip to Alola will take, it's well worth it for a proper, overdue vacation-
___

-Unless Phosphora stops him so he can take a break?-
___

don't wanna put a sour spot on your day, though, so i won't elaborate if you're up to hearing about more craziness combined with some sob story of mine.
-that's her mindset, yes-
---
Phosphy: "You good, Sparky?"
---
Byleth: "...Sothis asks what kind of craziness."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-that's her mindset, yet-
---
Phosphy: "You good, Sparky?"
---
Byleth: "...Sothis asks what kind of craziness."
-On that note, how are some of the other Huntresses and Huntsmen?-
___

Sparky: "(This game is so much fun!)" :b:
___

depends, what's been the weirdest thing either of you've seen or the toughest thing for you two to comprehend since meeting Chaldea?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-On that note, how are some of the other Huntresses and Huntsmen?-
___

Sparky: "(This game is so much fun!)" :b:
___

depends, what's been the weirdest thing either of you've seen or the toughest thing for you two to comprehend since meeting Chaldea?
-most are sleeping-

-Ren is cooking breakfast-
---
Phosphy: "You've been playing a while..."
---
Byleth: "No offense.... but a sentient skeleton is pretty up there."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-the third is in denial :V-
---
Alear: "That would be me, yes." -hugged by Veyle- "Oh, Veyle." :) -pats-
---
Kamui: Yeah, you should.
-You baka!- >:V
---
Lily: "As you can see, I just met your sister!"
---
Martha: I'm glad you're building to solve this, but are you really fine with severing the contract?
...I can't excuse abandoning the people of Mewni...But I also left because the man my mother wished for me to marry was a foul being. Or at the very least a corrupt one who I can assure I harbored no feelings for whatsoever. :glare:
___

-That's your call since out of every character here, I figured at least some of them would've mentioned it to Abigail at some point...-
___

-Do any of the other present Decepticons have any suggestions on the matter?-
___

-Heavy sigh- (You're not wrong...I'm still immensely grateful to Princess Butterfly for saving my life, even if she had no idea that she even had the ability to revive others...)
___

Mabel: "For another day of teen summer hangouts!"

Dipper: "And don't worry about us, we'll...figure out what to tell our parents about Chaldea eventually." :)
-Of course, Medea knows and relates all too much-
Nitocris: "So it's not like he would have made any things easy for Mewni..."
---
-I suppose at some point Palutena's children had to tell her, just that the topic changed quick-
---
-Nope, not really-
---
Atalanta: "I really owe her too, in exchange..."
---
Amy: "Alright! The family business is on your side, but good luck! See ya!"

-Chrono nods in acknowledgement-
___

___

___

A what-made witch?!

---
---
---

Sitonai: "I see, not something too heard of... Huh?! What is that plant creature?"
---
Atalanta: I could maybe visit here every now and then...
---
Ophanimon: "They're like elemental animals, right?"
---
Yukari: -To Palutena- "Ingrid called me" -to the rest- "Incubators. They're a despicable rodent race from another planet who crafted a magical system to extend their universe's lifespan. They prey on little girls, adolescents and young women to turn into magical girls in exchange for a wish, and have them fight a violent and magical undead race, the witches. Of course, what they don't tell them, is that they extract their souls into jewels that would kill them if cracked to become their magic generator.

Or more importantly. that the witches are former magical girls that fall to overwhelming negative emotions or used way too much magic, harvesting their emotional outbursts to create new energy to counter entropy, placing them in a cycle they can't escape from"

Irisviel: "...So, that creature is..."

-They once again hear a painful wailing from Kriemhild Gretchen, one that denotes her own suffering-

Yukari: "A child who was tricked into becoming a disfigured magical zombie by some damned alien furballs, unable to control violent impulses as she's in constant agony" -catches a magical girl who jumped at her with her hand-

Knight-like magical girl: "Kyosuke... Love me! Kyosuke!"

Yukari: "And a way too powerful one, if she can resurrect other magical girls as her familiars"

Nanoha: "H-Horrid! How heartless would someone have to be for that?!" -even for Nanoha, who tends to want to see the good in all people, she can't anyone who would do that, moreso as a magical girl herself-

-Which means, that creature in the docks was a witch... And that witch was a child that was tricked into becoming a mindless monster, and now they're seeing her true form as Kriemhild Gretchen resurrected her to attack them once again-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-You baka!- >:V
---
Lily: "As you can see, I just met your sister!"
---
Martha: I'm glad you're building to solve this, but are you really fine with severing the contract?
-lmaooooo-

-anyway, Shez working on a tan!-
---
Veyle: "Lily is so nice and sweet!" :3

Alear: "Hm. I'm glad she's making friends."
---
Kamui: I think he needs the push from my last seal. It's also a nice way to start anew.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Of course, Medea knows and relates all too much-
Nitocris: "So it's not like he would have made any things easy for Mewni..."
---
-I suppose at some point Palutena's children had to tell her, just that the topic changed quick-
---
-Nope, not really-
---
Atalanta: "I really owe her too, in exchange..."
---
Amy: "Alright! The family business is on your side, but good luck! See ya!"

-Chrono nods in acknowledgement-
Or the Buttefly family going forward...
___

-How did Abigail take it...?-
___

...Have some scouts search the rest of the Death's Head. And keep the search for any additional remaining Angolmois an ongoing mission. We can't be too safe about this...
___

(Perhaps we should both talk to her later. I'm indebted to her for that...)
___

Mabel: "See ya tomorrow!"

-The twins wave as they leave-

-most are sleeping-

-Ren is cooking breakfast-
---
Phosphy: "You've been playing a while..."
---
Byleth: "No offense.... but a sentient skeleton is pretty up there."
-One less meal for the kitchen staff to make- :V
___

Sparky: "(I have? How long has it been?)"
___

fair enough. -Shrugs-

---
---
---

Sitonai: "I see, not something too heard of... Huh?! What is that plant creature?"
---
---
---
Yukari: -To Palutena- "Ingrid called me" -to the rest- "Incubators. They're a despicable rodent race from another planet who crafted a magical system to extend their universe's lifespan. They prey on little girls, adolescents and young women to turn into magical girls in exchange for a wish, and have them fight a violent and magical undead race, the witches. Of course, what they don't tell them, is that they extract their souls into jewels that would kill them if cracked to become their magic generator.

Or more importantly. that the witches are former magical girls that fall to overwhelming negative emotions or used way too much magic, harvesting their emotional outbursts to create new energy to counter entropy, placing them in a cycle they can't escape from"

-They once again hear a painful wailing from Kriemhild Gretchen, one that denotes her own suffering-

Yukari: "A child who was tricked into becoming a disfigured magical zombie by some damned alien furballs, unable to control violent impulses as she's in constant agony"-catches a magical girl who jumped at her with her hand-

Yukari: "And a way too powerful one, if she can resurrect other magical girls as her familiars"

Nanoha: "H-Horrid! How heartless would someone have to be for that?!" -even for Nanoha, who tends to want to see the good in all people, she can't anyone who would do that, moreso as a magical girl herself-

-Which means, that creature in the docks was a witch... And that witch was a child that was tricked into becoming a mindless monster, and now they're seeing her true form as Kriemhild Gretchen resurrected her to attack them once again-
Chik? Chik? (Huh? Me?) -Confused hit tilt-
___

-And it seems both this and the museum visit have really helped cheer Atalanta up as well-
___

Oh, there's more to it than that, but you're on the right track
___

...If there's any of those rodents remaining out there, they must be stopped...

That human-eating thing was just a cursed and mutilated kid this entire time?!

(...By Atceus...) -Horrified-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

Yukari: "A child who was tricked into becoming a disfigured magical zombie by some damned alien furballs, unable to control violent impulses as she's in constant agony"-catches a magical girl who jumped at her with her hand-

___

-And it seems both this and the museum visit have really helped cheer Atalanta up as well-
___

___

Kanna: "Oh, this little one?" -patting Justeaze-
---
Blake: Same, honestly...
---
Palutena: "Let's go see the new Center then." :)
---
Ingrid: "And it wasn't around before that mention blew up... was that their plan? How did they even manage to contain it?"

Rook: "Less wondering, more acting, Ingrid."

Ingrid: "Yes... you're right. If Kremhild Gretchen is around, then the city is the least of your worries, Admiral. This is a world-scale issue at best. So whatever crazy plan you people are coming up with, it's worth trying."

-One less meal for the kitchen staff to make- :V
___

Sparky: "(I have? How long has it been?)"
___

fair enough. -Shrugs-
-good for them!-
---
Phosphy: "A few hours."
---
Byleth: He took it well...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-lmaooooo-

-anyway, Shez working on a tan!-
---
Veyle: "Lily is so nice and sweet!" :3

Alear: "Hm. I'm glad she's making friends."
---
Kamui: I think he needs the push from my last seal. It's also a nice way to start anew.
-As well as Musashi!-
---
Lily: "Aw please, we only met a little ago! And you've been sweeter!"
---
Martha: Hm, the latter would be a good way to see it...
Or the Buttefly family going forward...
___

-How did Abigail take it...?-
___

...Have some scouts search the rest of the Death's Head. And keep the search for any additional remaining Angolmois an ongoing mission. We can't be too safe about this...
___

(Perhaps we should both talk to her later. I'm indebted to her for that...)
___

Mabel: "See ya tomorrow!"

-The twins wave as they leave-
Andersen: "So it was all a lose-lose scenario"
---
-She tried to dodge the tipic right after-
---
Shockwave: "Very well then" -comms that to others-
---
Atalanta: "Yeah. Later we should..." -for now, more of the place!-
---
-And thus they took separate paths-
___

___

___

---
---
---
Ingrid: "And it wasn't around before that mention blew up... was that their plan? How did they even manage to contain it?"

Ingrid: "Yes... you're right. If Kremhild Gretchen is around, then the city is the least of your worries, Admiral. This is a world-scale issue at best. So whatever crazy plan you people are coming up with, it's worth trying."
Sitonai: "Yeah? That one"
---
-That was meant to be to herself, but fair enough-
Atalanta: Sure... Ah, dusk is setting.
---
Ophanimon: "Then I'll be glad to be further educated" :)
---
Lindy: "We'll need the help of ALL mages around then"
Yukari: "It's weird, since I recall that where was a cosmic retcon in their universe that eliminated witches..."
Ran: "Yukari-sama! Ponder that later!"
Yukari: "Oh, alright. I'm willing to assist that transporting spell then"
-Then the braided magical shot rockets at them-

-And indeed, Jenny, and now she's trying to chomp on the kids while Hayate managed trap her in chains-
Fate: "We really have no option here..."
Illya: "I'm sorry, fmy ellow magical girl..." -shooting beams at the familia-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-As well as Musashi!-
---
Lily: "Aw please, we only met a little ago! And you've been sweeter!"
---
Martha: Hm, the latter would be a good way to see it...
-while Draco enjoys a popsicle-

Shez: Damn, that's a good idea... but I can wait until after I'm done trying to get that tan.
---
-Byleth smiled at that-

Alear: "Awwwww, you two are already friends." :)
---
Kamui: Yeah. I'm not sure I'd want to contract with him again though. Him being my father-in-law feels like reason enough to hang out.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Andersen: "So it was all a lose-lose scenario"
---
-She tried to dodge the tipic right after-
---
Shockwave: "Very well then" -comms that to others-
---
Atalanta: "Yeah. Later we should..." -for now, more of the place!-
---
-And thus they took separate paths-
I'll admit, I abandoned hte throne and all my duties that came with being queen, including looking after many people of Mewni...But given how poorly monsters were being treated, and how repulsive my betrothed was, I felt and to this day believe that leaving was my best choice.

It may have negatively impacted the kingdom, and leaving the throne itself may have been a crime, but I stand by leaving to be with who I truly loved. I did what I had to do.

___

-So either she's more traumatized by it than she's willing to discuss, or the subject of Kama angers her deeply...-
___

And it's going to remain an ongoing mission, even if not our primary focus, until we can confirm that all other sources of Angolmois are wiped out. Or until we discover more traces of it...
___

-Nightingale notices them?-
___

-With Dipper and Mabel returning home, the latter of whom is planning to help get Chrono and Amy together-

-Even though it's not a major age difference like him and his former crush on Wendy, though, Dipper's still going to argue that she shouldn't try to play matchmaker for them simply because he's convinced that Mabel's not as good at matchmaking as she likes to believe- :V

-good for them!-
---
Phosphy: "A few hours."
---
Byleth: He took it well...
-Is he making breakfast for Nora, Jaune and a few others as well?-
___

Sparky: "(T'S BEEN A FEW HOURS?!)" :crazy:
___

-Being called weird for being a talking skeleton is preferrable to being hated and hunted to death or being magically sealed away in a cave kingdom for centuries along with all other monsters just for being, well, literal monsters- :V

---
---
---

---
---
---
Yukari: "It's weird, since I recall that where was a cosmic retcon in their universe that eliminated witches..."

-And indeed, Jenny, and now she's trying to chomp on the kids while Hayate managed trap her in chains-
Illya: "I'm sorry, fmy ellow magical girl..." -shooting beams at the familia-
Chikorita! (I'm a Chikorita!)
___

-The dusk sky over the Mewnian forest makes for another stellar sight, but yeah, it's also a sign that they should get back to the castle-
___

Please follow us right this way to the newly built Pokemon Center, then! -Doing a presenting gesture with the Pokemon Center in question in the background-
___

All we know is that thte mansion was full of freakshows that wanted everyone in this town dead or living in fear of some ghost, and that however they managed to find that witch, she's here now! We have to take that witch down!

Are all of Chaldea's own mages and allies who are experienced mages accounted for?!

Steven: "...if all of them...e-even that witch herself...used to be normal people who got turned into these things...is there any way to save them at all?" :urg:

Garnet: "We've always been able to contain Corrupted Gems in bubbles, but I don't think we can possibly contain that giant witch..."

NO! -Immediately flew straight to the location of the Aces Trio in a panic to try and help them, which much of RWBY's group immediately noticed-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-while Draco enjoys a popsicle-

Shez: Damn, that's a good idea... but I can wait until after I'm done trying to get that tan.
---
-Byleth smiled at that-

Alear: "Awwwww, you two are already friends." :)
---
Kamui: Yeah. I'm not sure I'd want to contract with him again though. Him being my father-in-law feels like reason enough to hang out.
-Draco just staring at the ocean, evading any visual contact-
---
Lily: "We do? I didn't think we did that well that quick"
---
Martha: I see. In the end, it all might end well for you!
-But will Kamui ever get a second contract?-
I'll admit, I abandoned hte throne and all my duties that came with being queen, including looking after many people of Mewni...But given how poorly monsters were being treated, and how repulsive my betrothed was, I felt and to this day believe that leaving was my best choice.

It may have negatively impacted the kingdom, and leaving the throne itself may have been a crime, but I stand by leaving to be with who I truly loved. I did what I had to do.

___

-So either she's more traumatized by it than she's willing to discuss, or the subject of Kama angers her deeply...-
___

And it's going to remain an ongoing mission, even if not our primary focus, until we can confirm that all other sources of Angolmois are wiped out. Or until we discover more traces of it...
___

-Nightingale notices them?-
___

-With Dipper and Mabel returning home, the latter of whom is planning to help get Chrono and Amy together-

-Even though it's not a major age difference like him and his former crush on Wendy, though, Dipper's still going to argue that she shouldn't try to play matchmaker for them simply because he's convinced that Mabel's not as good at matchmaking as she likes to believe- :V
Nitocris: "I can't call myself one to judge you after what I did as well..."
Illya: "Er, I... See the point?"
Irisviel: "It's just not as easy as to call someome good or bad"
---
-It could be either...-
---
Bludgeon: "Hahaha... Hahahahahahahahaha!"
Octane: "I don't like that laugh!"
---
Nightingale: "Hm, welcome"
---
-But will Mabel listen to that?-
-...Not at all LOL-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

Illya: "I'm sorry, fellow magical girl..." -shooting beams at her-
___

-The dusk sky over the Mewnian forest makes for another stellar sight, but yeah, it's also a sign that they should get back to the castle-
___

Please follow us right this way to the newly built Pokemon Center, then! -Doing a presenting gesture with the Pokemon Center in question in the background-
___

All we know is that thte mansion was full of freakshows that wanted everyone in this town dead or living in fear of some ghost, and that however they managed to find that witch, she's here now! We have to take that witch down!

Are all of Chaldea's own mages and allies who are experienced mages accounted for?!

Steven: "...if all of them...e-even that witch herself...used to be normal people who got turned into these things...is there any way to save them at all?" :urg:

Garnet: "We've always been able to contain Corrupted Gems in bubbles, but I don't think we can possibly contain that giant witch..."

NO! -Immediately flew straight to the location of the Aces Trio in a panic to try and help them, which much of RWBY's group immediately noticed-
Kanna: -translating- "She's a Chikorita!"

-would Iri talk about her own Pokemon herself or...?-
---
Blake: We should go back...
---
-they would be greeted by the castle's own... guardian, I guess, since she's letting Kamui and Chaldea reside here-

Lilith: "Oh, is that a new arrival?"
---
Ingrid: "That witch in unfathomably powerful, to the point that Yukari and I's combined forces will not work on their own... but if we all pitch in, there's a chance. Not a high one but given the stakes, the gamble is more than worth taking in case it does work."

-Ruby was very quick to rush in and help, causing the rest of her friends to try and catch up-

-Is he making breakfast for Nora, Jaune and a few others as well?-
___

Sparky: "(T'S BEEN A FEW HOURS?!)" :crazy:
___

-Being called weird for being a talking skeleton is preferrable to being hated and hunted to death or being magically sealed away in a cave kingdom for centuries along with all other monsters just for being, well, literal monsters- :V
-all friends-
---
Phosphy: "Maybe you should take a break." :p
---
-especially since he'd fully expect people to think he looks weird to someone who's never seen a skeleton before?- :V

-Draco just staring at the ocean, evading any visual contact-
---
Lily: "We do? I didn't think we did that well that quick"
---
Martha: I see. In the end, it all might end well for you!
-But will Kamui ever get a second contract?-
-the sea is very pretty...-
---
Alear: "Maybe I'm assuming things too quickly..." :lol: "But you both seem nice and sweet. I don't see how you wouldn't get along."
---
-she'll consider it once Kiritsugu starts to act like a proper father- :V

-it could be with Martha or maybe Alear is more fitting for she due to both being holy figures with a connection to dragons, a summer alt and occasionally fighting bare-handed :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nitocris: "I can't call myself one to judge you after what I did as well..."
Illya: "Er, I... See the point?"
Irisviel: "It's just not as easy as to call someome good or bad"
---
-It could be either...-
---
Bludgeon: "Hahaha... Hahahahahahahahaha!"
Octane: "I don't like that laugh!"
---
Nightingale: "Hm, welcome"
---
-But will Mabel listen to that?-
-...Not at all LOL-
-But at the same time, none of that answers whether or not Eclipsa and/or her monster husband were outright evil...-
___

Specter: "Her friends told her about a new version of Kama was summoned, but...she seemed eager to dodge or change the subject..."
___

Someone temporarily deactivate his voice module. :glare:
___

(Hmm? Ah, greetings, Nightingale!) -Bows in respect-
___

-It's Mabel, so that's definitely a nope- :V

-all friends-
---
Phosphy: "Maybe you should take a break." :p
---
-especially since he'd fully expect people to think he looks weird to someone who's never seen a skeleton before?- :V
-Everyone, but especially Nora, will be delighted, but they'll be surprised to hear that Weiss was already up a few hours earlier and had breakfast already-
___

Sparky: "(Y-Yeah, good idea...)" 😅 -Quickly gives the cellphone back to Phosphora-

___

-Only because he's used to knowing that not every dimension has monsters and has found some other species odd, himself since to monsters talking skeletons are just another normal species- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Everyone, but especially Nora, will be delighted, but they'll be surprised to hear that Weiss was already up a few hours earlier and had breakfast already-
___

Sparky: "(Y-Yeah, good idea...)" 😅 -Quickly gives the cellphone back to Phosphora-

___

-Only because he's used to knowing that not every dimension has monsters and has found some other species odd, himself since to monsters talking skeletons are just another normal species- :V
-Nora would be likee "WHAAAAAAT?!"-
---
Phosphy: "Neato~"
---
-that's fair enough-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

---
---
-they would be greeted by the castle's own... guardian, I guess, since she's letting Kamui and Chaldea reside here-

---
Ingrid: "That witch in unfathomably powerful, to the point that Yukari and I's combined forces will not work on their own... but if we all pitch in, there's a chance. Not a high one but given the stakes, the gamble is more than worth taking in case it does work."

-Ruby was very quick to rush in and help, causing the rest of her friends to try and catch up-
Irisviel: "And she's my Pokémon~"

Sitonai: "Pokerman?"
---
Atalanta: Alright -leaps off the tree-
---
Ophanimon: "Oh, who would this cute girl be?" :)
---
Lindy: "Understood... We'll start to prepare a large warping spell! Everyone, put in your all!"

Yukari: "Unfortunately, unless they were anomalies to the Incubators system, they can't be returned to normal. What we can do is to try to give them the swiftest end possible"

-Also the braided magical girl was ignored-

Nanoha/Fate/Hayate: "HUH?! Jenny-san?!"
-Illya was already shooting at the sweets-loving magical girl that was the one they fought at the docks-
-the sea is very pretty...-
---
Alear: "Maybe I'm assuming things too quickly..." :lol: "But you both seem nice and sweet. I don't see how you wouldn't get along."
---
-she'll consider it once Kiritsugu starts to act like a proper father- :V

-it could be with Martha or maybe Alear is more fitting for she due to both being holy figures with a connection to dragons, a summer alt and occasionally fighting bare-handed :V-
Draco: I guess that doesn't looks so bad...
---
Lily: "I just try to treat people fairly!" -even if she's grown a little less "pure" as the Lily title implies with all the things she's experienced around here, she has people around that give her hope-
---
-Makes sense to me-

-And fair, it's just that she's had actual history with Kamui here, so she'd need to know Alear better in that case LOL-
-But at the same time, none of that answers whether or not Eclipsa and/or her monster husband were outright evil...-
___

Specter: "Her friends told her about a new version of Kama was summoned, but...she seemed eager to dodge or change the subject..."
___

Someone temporarily deactivate his voice module. :glare:
___

(Hmm? Ah, greetings, Nightingale!) -Bows in respect-
___

-It's Mabel, so that's definitely a nope- :V
-True, what she says is more on the chaotic neutral alignment at worst after all-
---
Nitocris: "So there are mental scars..."
---
Bludgeon: "What can a little Gem such as you do?" -has guns pointed at him-
---
Nightingale: "What would you need to be here?"
---
-As expected tbh- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Draco: I guess that doesn't looks so bad...
---
Lily: "I just try to treat people fairly!" -even if she's grown a little less "pure" as the Lily title implies with all the things she's experienced around here, she has people around that give her hope-
---
-Makes sense to me-

-And fair, it's just that she's had actual history with Kamui here, so she'd need to know Alear better in that case LOL-
-it really doesn't... would look better without humans tho :V-
---
Alear: "That's very nice of you." :)
---
-indeed...-

should we fix that? :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-True, what she says is more on the chaotic neutral alignment at worst after all-
---
Nitocris: "So there are mental scars..."
---
Bludgeon: "What can a little Gem such as you do?" -has guns pointed at him-
---
Nightingale: "What would you need to be here?"
---
-As expected tbh- :V
-And she herself confirmed that if nothing else, she did abandon the throne and her people, as well as her solemn sworn duty as queen...-
___

Specter: "It's what I expected, but also exactly what I feared..."
___

-She proceeds to toss him around and slam him into several walls and the ceiling with the tractor beam of her wand-

-While still taking care to make sure he's not critically damaged. It's more like the cartoonish and comedic damage the Decepticons received in earlier seasons of the original TV show- :V

___

(We were exploring the rest of the new base. We aren't as familiar with this newer one yet...)
___

-Yup, so Mabel is already writing down matchmaking plans- :V

-Nora would be likee "WHAAAAAAT?!"-
---
Phosphy: "Neato~"
---
-that's fair enough-
-Isn't Weiss usually the one who sleeps in the latest or wakes up grumpy?!-
___

-Sparky's high score is pretty decent, but still not on any leaderboard the game might have, even Phosphora's own top 10 high scores-
___

-So what else do Byleth/Sothis say?-

---
---

---

Irisviel: "And she's my Pokémon~"

---
---
---
Lindy: "Understood... We'll start to prepare a large warping spell! Everyone, put in your all!"

Yukari: "Unfortunately, unless they were anomalies to the Incubators system, they can't be returned to normal. What we can do is to try to give them the swiftest end possible"

-Illya was already shooting at the sweets-loving magical girl that was the one they fought at the docks-
(Nope, I'm a type of Pokemon!)
___

-They're also able to eat some leftover slices of apple pie in their rooms after making the trip back to the castle- :p

-Same goes for Medea and Artemis-
___

That's Lilith, the owner of this entire domain. :)
___

You heard the Admiral! Gather up and use all of your strength and powers, everyone! -Already drawing any necessary spell markings or runes on the ground-

Damn it...

Steven: "...That confirms it, then..." :urg: -Deeply saddened, but he knows helping the kids trapped as Familiars need help passing on...So he follows Ruby as well-

-Jenny's first action was to blast the dessert Familiar AKA Charlotte's gem with a plasma beam-

Are you three alright?! :urg:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-it really doesn't... would look better without humans tho :V-
---
Alear: "That's very nice of you." :)
---
-indeed...-

should we fix that? :V
-Ooooh, definitely so-
Draco: Some day, no humans will pollute this sight.
---
Lily: "Oh, thank you!" She sounds like a reliable person.
---
-By quite so... Kamui's thoughts?-

🐮: "Perhaps"
-And she herself confirmed that if nothing else, she did abandon the throne and her people, as well as her solemn sworn duty as queen...-
___

Specter: "It's what I expected, but also exactly what I feared..."
___

-She proceeds to toss him around and slam him into several walls and the ceiling with the tractor beam of her wand-

-While still taking care to make sure he's not critically damaged. It's more like the cartoonish and comedic damage the Decepticons received in earlier seasons of the original TV show- :V

___

(We were exploring the rest of the new base. We aren't as familiar with this newer one yet...)
___

-Yup, so Mabel is already writing down matchmaking plans- :V
-So it's not like she's unaware of what she did, yet the consequences still can't be denied-
---
Nitocris: "Maybe she should see one the psyquiatrists..."
---
-Sounds about right LOL-
-He groaned as a result-
---
Nightingale: "So just to see around?"
Atalanta: "That's right"
---
-They can only end so well- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-So it's not like she's unaware of what she did, yet the consequences still can't be denied-
---
Nitocris: "Maybe she should see one the psyquiatrists..."
---
-Sounds about right LOL-
-He groaned as a result-
---
Nightingale: "So just to see around?"
Atalanta: "That's right"
---
-They can only end so well- :V
-Yet she's also not admitted to any claims that would backup historical and modern claims of being a far more cruel and chaotic tyrant...-
___

Specter: "...Have they been able to help anyone else with similar trauma or weights?"
___

I'd advise not asking that question again. :p
___

-Would Nightingale be able to give them a tour?-
___

Mabel: "Alright, Mabel! What would make a good dating spot for those two?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
risviel: "And she's my Pokémon~"

---
---
---

___

-They're also able to eat some leftover slices of apple pie in their rooms after making the trip back to the castle- :p

___

___

You heard the Admiral! Gather up and use all of your strength and powers, everyone! -Already drawing any necessary spell markings or runes on the ground-

Damn it...

Steven: "...That confirms it, then..." :urg: -Deeply saddened, but he knows helping the kids trapped as Familiars need help passing on...So he follows Ruby as well-

-Jenny's first action was to blast the dessert Familiar AKA Charlotte's gem with a plasma beam-

Kanna: "Pokémon! They're these really awesome animals!" :b:
---
-PIE IS GOOD-
---
Lilith: -blushed a bit at the compliment- "W-What Lady Alphys said. I also try to run this Center to help all those little creatures without a home." :)
---
-Ingrid and Rook were working on their own stuff while Daisuke... isn't much of a mage so...-

D.D.: "I'll keep those things busy so no one bothers you!"

Ingrid: "Doing this alone is foolish, Daisuke.... though for once, you have a good idea. Everyone who can't join in for the spell, make sure we are not to be interrupted by the enemy."

Ruby: -showed up near kids- "Damn... good thing you're even faster than me, Jenny..."

-Isn't Weiss usually the one who sleeps in the latest or wakes up grumpy?!-
___

-Sparky's high score is pretty decent, but still not on any leaderboard the game might have, even Phosphora's own top 10 high scores-
___

-So what else do Byleth/Sothis say?-
-they really needed the sleep...-
---
-but it's a good start-
---
Byleth: "...How long have you lived like this?"

-Ooooh, definitely so-
Draco: Some day, no humans will pollute this sight.
---
Lily: "Oh, thank you!" She sounds like a reliable person.
---
-By quite so... Kamui's thoughts?-

🐮: "Perhaps"
-the sun is about to set...-
---
-because she be!-

Alear: -smiled at that- "How long have you been watching us?"
---
Kamui: I wish you the best, Kiritsugu...

now?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

Damn it...

---
-PIE IS GOOD-
---
Lilith: -blushed a bit at the compliment- "W-What Lady Alphys said. I also try to run this Center to help all those little creatures without a home." :)
---
-Ingrid and Rook were working on their own stuff while Daisuke... isn't much of a mage so...-

Ingrid: "Doing this alone is foolish, Daisuke.... though for once, you have a good idea. Everyone who can't join in for the spell, make sure we are not to be interrupted by the enemy."

Ruby: -showed up near kids- "Damn... good thing you're even faster than me, Jenny..."
Irisviel: "And she is named Justeaze~"
Sitonai: "Huh..."They have really weird things here.
---
Medea: "I got to tell Moon they're great as always" :) -noms-
---
Ophanimon: "I see, you must be quite powerful to create this dimension"
---
-However, before they could attempt anything, the braided magical girl familiar ran all over the place to leave grenades in front of the mages-

-And despite Shez and Byleth's best efforts to stop her, that wouldn't stop the grenades from bursting right in front of the others when she made sure to resume time-

-That would be really difficult to do since the gem of Charlotte's human form is TINY-
Illya: "...Huh..."
Nanoha: "Uh, thank you Jenny-san, it's just..."
Hayate: "I'm grateful too, but you should look elsewhere! We're not defenseless kids!"
Fate: "There are more people being attacked now that should be your priority"
-Yet she's also not admitted to any claims that would backup historical and modern claims of being a far more cruel and chaotic tyrant...-
___

Specter: "...Have they been able to help anyone else with similar trauma or weights?"
___

I'd advise not asking that question again. :p
___

-Would Nightingale be able to give them a tour?-
___

Mabel: "Alright, Mabel! What would make a good dating spot for those two?"
-Yeah, so it is hard to discern her-
---
Ereshkigal: "They did help that dragon woman, right?"
---
Octane: "Let's blow his head up now!"
---
Nightingale: "I suppose you could be shown as a Trainer then"
Atalanta: "Thank you"
---
-Maybe somewhere where they can witness quite the sights...-
-the sun is about to set...-
---
-because she be!-

Alear: -smiled at that- "How long have you been watching us?"
---
Kamui: I wish you the best, Kiritsugu...

now?
Draco: A crimson sky... Yet not as dark as when I'll effect my plan.
---
Lily: "...A little while through the fight?"
---
-Indeed, hopefully so...-

I dunno I just wanted to stablish something about the kids quick for a long while now and just was waiting for the Kerry segment to be over

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Draco: A crimson sky... Yet not as dark as when I'll effect my plan.
---
Lily: "...A little while through the fight?"
---
-Indeed, hopefully so...-

I dunno I just wanted to stablish something about the kids quick for a long while now and just was waiting for the Kerry segment to be over
-indeed... when... or perhaps if :V-
---
Byleth: "You must have seen some of our best tricks then."
---
-yeeeee.....-

we can do kiddos now?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yeah, so it is hard to discern her-
---
Ereshkigal: "They did help that dragon woman, right?"
---
Octane: "Let's blow his head up now!"
---
Nightingale: "I suppose you could be shown as a Trainer then"
Atalanta: "Thank you"
---
-Maybe somewhere where they can witness quite the sights...-
-Will any of them point this out or ask about what else Eclipsa was declared evil for?-
___

Specter: "I don't speak to them very often. But Kamui herself certainly seems to be in better spirits..."
___

Does anyone have any objections to that idea?
___

-As well as a Pokemon himself in Heshima's case?-
___

Mabel: -Snaps fingers- "I've got it! Aurora Borealis!"

Dipper: "...At this time year of and day? And this part of the country?"

Mabel: "I'll find a way localize it entirely in a restaurant somehow." :p

-they really needed the sleep...-
---
-but it's a good start-
---
Byleth: "...How long have you lived like this?"
-Some of Remnant warriors are quick realize this and discuss it with some of the others-
___

-And it further shows that Sparky is gradually starting to understand tech a little better...-
___

like what?

-Still has pretty much the same goofy grin on his face-

---
-PIE IS GOOD-
---
---

Irisviel: "And she is named Justeaze~"
Sitonai: "Huh..."They have really weird things here.
---
Medea: "I got to tell Moon they're great as always" :) -noms-
---
Ophanimon: "I see, you must be quite powerful to create this dimension"
---
-However, before they could attempt anything, the braided magical girl familiar ran all over the place to leave grenades in front of the mages-

-And despite Shez and Byleth's best efforts to stop her, that wouldn't stop the grenades from bursting right in front of the others when she made sure to resume time-

-That would be really difficult to do since the gem of Charlotte's human form is TINY-
Illya: "...Huh..."
Nanoha: "Uh, thank you Jenny-san, it's just..."
Hayate: "I'm grateful too, but you should look elsewhere! We're not defenseless kids!"
Fate: "There are more people being attacked now that should be your priority"
(It's a name I'm honored to carry!)

-She looks like an entirely unique animal that's at least half-plant...-

-...Not only that, but it seems Irisviel even named her after one of their most acclaimed ancestors-

___

-It really goes to show how surprisingly good of a baker the Queen is...And if she learned everything she knows about baking from her mother, who also apparently used her dishes to bring peace between conflicting nations and unite other leaders and representatives at diplomatic meetings, no wonder Queen Comet's title was simply "The Chef".-
___

-Lilith further elaborates on it?-
___

-Gaster at least tried to set up a wingding shield to try and at best reduce the impact of the blasts, hoping it would prevent anyone from getting critical injuries, even if the majority of them including himself still get hurt-

(Did that even do any damage?!)

I only got here first because I just flew over this way in a panic without warning any of you...And I know, you three are super capable superheroes, but this is different! All those kids all used to have similar powers to you three! Wh-What if that witch has the ability to do the same thing she did to them to you three?! :urg:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-indeed... when... or perhaps if :V-
---
Byleth: "You must have seen some of our best tricks then."
---
-yeeeee.....-

we can do kiddos now?
-Not like she'll accept that now- :V -Would the tan be succesful?-
---
Lily: "You could shoot beams from your hands!"
---
-Elsewhere with the kiddos on the while, Paris, Voyager and Emblem Tiki have been getting along with them now-
-Voyager being the second youngest in a more sibling-like way-
-Will any of them point this out or ask about what else Eclipsa was declared evil for?-
___

Specter: "I don't speak to them very often. But Kamui herself certainly seems to be in better spirits..."
___

Does anyone have any objections to that idea?
___

-As well as a Pokemon himself in Heshima's case?-
___

Mabel: -Snaps fingers- "I've got it! Aurora Borealis!"

Dipper: "...At this time year of and day? And this part of the country?"

Mabel: "I'll find a way localize it entirely in a restaurant somehow." :p
Merlin: "So, aaaaaany other evil deeds?" :p
---
Ereshkigal: "Then that might work out!"
---
Shockwave: "Not any"
---
-Yeah, it's part of the deal-
---
LOOOOOOOOOOL

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Merlin: "So, aaaaaany other evil deeds?" :p
---
Ereshkigal: "Then that might work out!"
---
Shockwave: "Not any"
---
-Yeah, it's part of the deal-
---
LOOOOOOOOOOL
Define "evil", because so far, most of the castle servants and the High Commission haven't really been able to. :p
___

Specter: "...Maybe I should ask Oui and Ingrid about this..." -Actually does value their opinions since they care about Abigail just as much-
___

-Can Bludgeon think of any logical reason or excuse for them to not extinguish his Spark?-
___

(Thank you, Nightingale.) -Bows again, still reserved as is typical of the Luxray-
___

-Speaking of restaurants, Mabel's considering every local restaurant from fancy expensive restaurants to fast food ones as a date location, so she hopes Chrono and Amy are prepared for mouthwatering hamburgers- :V

Top Bottom