• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Irisviel: "And she is named Justeaze~"
Sitonai: "Huh..."They have really weird things here.
---
Medea: "I got to tell Moon they're great as always" :) -noms-
---
Ophanimon: "I see, you must be quite powerful to create this dimension"
---
-However, before they could attempt anything, the braided magical girl familiar ran all over the place to leave grenades in front of the mages-

-And despite Shez and Byleth's best efforts to stop her, that wouldn't stop the grenades from bursting right in front of the others when she made sure to resume time-

-That would be really difficult to do since the gem of Charlotte's human form is TINY-
Illya: "...Huh..."
Nanoha: "Uh, thank you Jenny-san, it's just..."
Hayate: "I'm grateful too, but you should look elsewhere! We're not defenseless kids!"
Fate: "There are more people being attacked now that should be your priority"
(It's a name I'm honored to carry!)

-She looks like an entirely unique animal that's at least half-plant...-

-...Not only that, but it seems Irisviel even named her after one of their most acclaimed ancestors-

___

-It really goes to show how surprisingly good of a baker the Queen is...And if she learned everything she knows about baking from her mother, who also apparently used her dishes to bring peace between conflicting nations and unite other leaders and representatives at diplomatic meetings, no wonder Queen Comet's title was simply "The Chef".-
___

-Lilith further elaborates on it?-
___

-Gaster at least tried to set up a wingding shield to try and at best reduce the impact of the blasts, hoping it would prevent anyone from getting critical injuries, even if the majority of them including himself still get hurt-

(Did that even do any damage?!)

I only got here first because I just flew over this way in a panic without warning any of you...And I know, you three are super capable superheroes, but this is different! All those kids all used to have similar powers to you three! Wh-What if that witch has the ability to do the same thing she did to them to you three?! :urg:
Kanna: "I'm sure you'll get used to it." :grin:
---
Blake: "I should do the same..."
---
Lilith: "I didn't create it. It was given to me by another Astral Dragon. With that said, maintaining this place is no easy feat."
---
-Shez powered up and just recklessly ran through the explosions-

Ruby: "What if they had something worse?!"

-Some of Remnant warriors are quick realize this and discuss it with some of the others-
___

-And it further shows that Sparky is gradually starting to understand tech a little better...-
___

like what?

-Still has pretty much the same goofy grin on his face-
-perhaps they do...-
---
-good for him-
---
Byleth: "You seem like you've been through a lot more than it seems..."

-Not like she'll accept that now- :V -Would the tan be succesful?-
---
Lily: "You could shoot beams from your hands!"
---
-Elsewhere with the kiddos on the while, Paris, Voyager and Emblem Tiki have been getting along with them now-
-Voyager being the second youngest in a more sibling-like way-
-HECK YEAH!-
---
Alear: "Oh, you've seen that, huh?"
---
Emblem Tiki: "I never expected to make friends around my age... well, figure of speech..." :lol:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-perhaps they do...-
---
-good for him-
---
Byleth: "You seem like you've been through a lot more than it seems..."
-Actually, I don't know why I didn't just write dialogue for Penny there...-

Penny: "I guess my battery was lower on power than I realized..."

___

-Phosphora realizes this?-
___

huh, that's odd. i usually have to explain part of the nightmares i've been through before people realize that. what clued you two in?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Actually, I don't know why I didn't just write dialogue for Penny there...-

Penny: "I guess my battery was lower on power than I realized..."

___

-Phosphora realizes this?-
___

huh, that's odd. i usually have to explain part of the nightmares i've been through before people realize that. what clued you two in?
Jaune: "Yeah, that makes sense..."
---
Phosphora: He learns quick~
---
Byleth: "Call it intuition."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "Yeah, that makes sense..."
---
Phosphora: He learns quick~
---
Byleth: "Call it intuition."
-But that doesn't explain why everyone else slept in since, well...they don't run on battery power- :p
___

-Sparky and his sister are smart, but having a strong understanding of electricity through his species' lightning powers and natural ability to build up electrical charges probably helps-
___

...also fair. you're...not exactly wrong. i'm not totally sure how to explain it without putting it either vaguely or bluntly, though.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(It's a name I'm honored to carry!)

-She looks like an entirely unique animal that's at least half-plant...-

-...Not only that, but it seems Irisviel even named her after one of their most acclaimed ancestors-

___

-It really goes to show how surprisingly good of a baker the Queen is...And if she learned everything she knows about baking from her mother, who also apparently used her dishes to bring peace between conflicting nations and unite other leaders and representatives at diplomatic meetings, no wonder Queen Comet's title was simply "The Chef".-
___

-Lilith further elaborates on it?-
___

-Gaster at least tried to set up a wingding shield to try and at best reduce the impact of the blasts, hoping it would prevent anyone from getting critical injuries, even if the majority of them including himself still get hurt-

(Did that even do any damage?!)

I only got here first because I just flew over this way in a panic without warning any of you...And I know, you three are super capable superheroes, but this is different! All those kids all used to have similar powers to you three! Wh-What if that witch has the ability to do the same thing she did to them to you three?! :urg:
---
---
Lilith: "I didn't create it. It was given to me by another Astral Dragon. With that said, maintaining this place is no easy feat."
---

Sitonai: "...It understands what we're saying?"
Irisviel: "She"
---
Artemis: "Woah, not even in Olympus we had stuff this well-made~!"
---
Ophanimon: "It must take a lot of energy from you..."
---
-But they all did boom before she could reach them-
Braided magical girl: "Kaname-san... Stay away from Kaname-san..."
-The braided familiar then sent more rockets at them while the Casters tried to set a defensive barrier to not get interrupted, as Kriemhild Gretchen wailed and summoned more magical girls from her world-

Hayate: "We'll be fine! Those Incubator guys never got to us!"
Illya: "And we have fought many other things before!"
-And given Jenny didn't manage to hit the girl's Soul Gem, the form of Charlotte the Desserts Witch sprung back to them, but Nanoha this time reacted on time on time and blasted her-
Nanoha: "Sorry..."
Fate: "Leave this to us, get going now!"

-One of the people managed to throw the one magical girl dressed like a witch away, and she ended in a crater, looking besides her at the corpse of the magical girl that wielded a book-
Witch-like magical girl: "Umika...?"
-Then, she saw another almost dead magical girl just fall besides her, and judging by her reaction, another friend of hers-
Witch-like magical girl: "...K-Kaoru..."

-At the same time, one of the magical girls saw a newly revived familiar by Kriemhild Gretchen, a child-
Crossbow-wielding magical girl: "...Ui? Ui, is that you? I'm so glad! We can go home and... Eh? Where... Where are we?"

-While that happened, another magical girl was seeing as one of her fellow familiars who wielded a pair of clawed gauntlets attacked others-
Graceful magical girl: "...Why is Kirika...? I didn't ask her to attack innocents... Wait... T-This vision of mine..."

-As Mordred was about to finally kill the flame sword magical girl, a magical girl who was a woman in her late 20s appeared that shot fire at her-
Flame sword magical girl: "Tsubaki...?"
-The woman jumped right at Mordred with a katana!-
Flame sword magical girl: "...No, TSUBAKI! NO!"

-And Kamui also had managed to shatter the gem of the shadow-controling magical girl, something that Jeanne's alternate self managed to see while still trading blows-
Magical girl Joan of Arc: "...Riz...?"
Define "evil", because so far, most of the castle servants and the High Commission haven't really been able to. :p
___

Specter: "...Maybe I should ask Oui and Ingrid about this..." -Actually does value their opinions since they care about Abigail just as much-
___

-Can Bludgeon think of any logical reason or excuse for them to not extinguish his Spark?-
___

(Thank you, Nightingale.) -Bows again, still reserved as is typical of the Luxray-
___

-Speaking of restaurants, Mabel's considering every local restaurant from fancy expensive restaurants to fast food ones as a date location, so she hopes Chrono and Amy are prepared for mouthwatering hamburgers- :V
Merlin: "Something shady?" :p
---
Ereshkigal: "Oh yeah, they like adopted her"
---
-Nope... But for the sake of plot, he's soon to get away!-
---
-And thus she'd start showing around the nurseries-
---
-Amy might be ready for those, but not Chrono- :V
-HECK YEAH!-
---
Alear: "Oh, you've seen that, huh?"
---
Emblem Tiki: "I never expected to make friends around my age... well, figure of speech..." :lol:
-HECKING INDEED-
-Same for Musashi-
---
-Lily just nodded in response-
---
Alice: "You do now! And you're really fun too~!"
Paris: "I didn't have many myself"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
RWBY has been acquired by Viz Media.

I don't really know most of their stuff but I know they've published some works of the Fate series and also some Homestuck stuff, plus it seems like at least some of the crew are coming back, so those are good signs.

Merlin: "Something shady?" :p
---
Ereshkigal: "Oh yeah, they like adopted her"
---
-Nope... But for the sake of plot, he's soon to get away!-
---
-And thus she'd start showing around the nurseries-
---
-Amy might be ready for those, but not Chrono- :V
Well, I have traded the knowledge of Dark Spells to others on occasion via a Magical Contract. :p

-Like how Moon learned the spell that she used to permanently sever Toffee's finger...-

___

Specter: "I wish Abigail would talk about it...But it sounds like she may need a professional's aid with the matter..."
___

-Some remaining Sparkless Sharkticons and Insecticons showed up to distract them and shield Bludgeon so that he can escape- :p
___

(Wait, this Pokemon Center also provides a shelter for Wild Pokemon to stay?)
___

-She'll consider a restaurant that serves steamed clams as an alternative- :V

---
---
---

---
---
---
-The braided familiar then sent more rockets at them while the Casters tried to set a defensive barrier to not get interrupted, as Kriemhild Gretchen wailed and summoned more magical girls from her world-

-And given Jenny didn't manage to hit the girl's Soul Gem, the form of Charlotee the Desserts Witch sprung back to them, but Nanoha this time reacted on time on time and blasted her-

-One of the people managed to throw the one magical girl dressed like a witch away, and she ended in a crater, looking besides her at the corpse of the magical girl that wielded a book-
-Then, she saw another dead magical girl just fall besides her, and judging by her reaction, another friend of hers-

-At the same time, one of the magical girls saw a newly revived familiar by Kriemhild Gretchen, a child-
Crossbow-wielding magical girl: "...Ui? Ui, is that you? I'm so glad! We can go home and... Eh? Where... Where are we?"

-While that happened, another magical girl was seeing as one of her fellow familiars who wielded a pair of clawed gauntlets
Graceful magical girl: "...Why is Kirika...? I didn't ask her to attack innocents... Wait... T-This vision of mine..."

-As Mordred was about to finally kill the flame sword magical girl, a magical girl who was a woman in her late 20s appeared that shot fire at her-

-And Kamui also had managed to shatter the gem of the shadow-controling magical girl, something that Jeanne's alternate self managed to see while still trading blows-
Chiko! (Sure do!) :p

-...How can Pokemon understand what humans and other people are saying and yet most of them can't understand what Pokemon are saying?-

___

-Wherever she is currently, Moon felt quite proud- :p
___

(Wait, what? She needs to actively magically maintain it?)
___

-Gaster was coughing, but how badly injured are he and any of the other mages...?-

But...

Children, please come to your senses! Remember your true selves! Break free from this witch's curse!

Damn it, there's too many of them! We're not even outnumbered, but with how powerful tons of them are, we might as well be!

-Amethyst tried to help Mordred out by catching the katana Familiar's arm with her whip and holding it back, preventing her from landing an attack with it-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-But that doesn't explain why everyone else slept in since, well...they don't run on battery power- :p
___

-Sparky and his sister are smart, but having a strong understanding of electricity through his species' lightning powers and natural ability to build up electrical charges probably helps-
___

...also fair. you're...not exactly wrong. i'm not totally sure how to explain it without putting it either vaguely or bluntly, though.
-they needed more sleep this time, I guess, nothing to worry about-
---
-it probably does, yes-

-either way, she proud he's adapting well-
---
Byleth: "Try bluntly."

-HECKING INDEED-
-Same for Musashi-
---
-Lily just nodded in response-
---
Alice: "You do now! And you're really fun too~!"
Paris: "I didn't have many myself"
-didn't she already have one because Summer alt?-
---
Alear: "It's not even the strongest one I have. For that, I'd need to go all out and take on my strongest form."

-this entire time, she was holding back?!-
---
Kanna: "Well, we can all be your friends~ That applies to you as well, Tiki and Voyager." :)

Emblem Tiki: "You're so kind." :)

---
---
---

-And given Jenny didn't manage to hit the girl's Soul Gem, the form of Charlotee the Desserts Witch sprung back to them, but Nanoha this time reacted on time on time and blasted her-

-Then, she saw another dead magical girl just fall besides her, and judging by her reaction, another friend of hers-

-While that happened, another magical girl was seeing as one of her fellow familiars who wielded a pair of clawed gauntlets

-...How can Pokemon understand what humans and other people are saying and yet most of them can't understand what Pokemon are saying?-

___

___

___

-Gaster was coughing, but how badly injured are he and any of the other mages...?-

But...

Children, please come to your senses! Remember your true selves! Break free from this witch's curse!

Damn it, there's too many of them! We're not even outnumbered, but with how powerful tons of them are, we might as well be!

-Amethyst tried to help Mordred out by catching the katana Familiar's arm with her whip and holding it back, preventing her from landing an attack with it-
Kanna: "Seems we have to teach you how to speak to them. I can help~!"
---
-good for the queen-
---
Lilith: "It does a little bit, yes. But it's worth it."

-like most things in Fates, this isn't properly explained... or explained at all, so I'm just gonna say Lilith means regular maid stuff, which would be more exhausting than normal given the sheer size of the place :V-
-the castle can keep itself together by just being on the Astral Plane-
---
Daisuke: "These familiars are getting annoying!"

Ingrid: "Kaname... so this may not be a copy of Kremhild Gretchen..."

Rook: "Focus, Ingrid!"

Ingrid: "Right, let's focus on the spell..." -still summoned a clone to join on fighting the familiars despite that :V-

Ren: They seem to have retained their memories... which makes the whole situation even more disturbing...

Kamui: -noticed- "...Was that your friend?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-they needed more sleep this time, I guess, nothing to worry about-
---
-it probably does, yes-

-either way, she proud he's adapting well-
---
Byleth: "Try bluntly."
-Nope, if anything they're just surprised they needed sleep more than realized-

-Further goes to show the day off was worth it- :V
___

-He might not necessarily need to learn how stuff like robotics, hydraulics and graphics displays work, but he's quite curious about them since it involves electricity and this place is full of technology-
___

well, for starters...the Underground kinda had some major problems with the space time continuum.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Nope, if anything they're just surprised they needed sleep more than realized-

-Further goes to show the day off was worth it- :V
___

-He might not necessarily need to learn how stuff like robotics, hydraulics and graphics displays work, but he's quite curious about them since it involves electricity and this place is full of technology-
___

well, for starters...the Underground kinda had some major problems with the space time continuum.
-pretty much :V-
---
-and as long as he knows how to use the tech...-
---
Byleth: "Huh..." That explains it...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Well, I have traded the knowledge of Dark Spells to others on occasion via a Magical Contract. :p

-Like how Moon learned the spell that she used to permanently sever Toffee's finger...-

___

Specter: "I wish Abigail would talk about it...But it sounds like she may need a professional's aid with the matter..."
___

-Some remaining Sparkless Sharkticons and Insecticons showed up to distract them and shield Bludgeon so that he can escape- :p
___

(Wait, this Pokemon Center also provides a shelter for Wild Pokemon to stay?)
___

-She'll consider a restaurant that serves steamed clams as an alternative- :V
Lily: "...Like with Queen Moon!"
---
Ereshkigal: "Then... It's all we can ask you to do"
---
-Sounds good enough to me- :p -AND THEY BURST OUT NOW-
---
Nightingale: "Now that we don't need to remain in the Arthra, we had to find them a place"
---
-That's more classy, of course- :V
-didn't she already have one because Summer alt?-
---
Alear: "It's not even the strongest one I have. For that, I'd need to go all out and take on my strongest form."

-this entire time, she was holding back?!-
---
Kanna: "Well, we can all be your friends~ That applies to you as well, Tiki and Voyager." :)

Emblem Tiki: "You're so kind." :)
-That's where I was going indeed-
---
Lily: "Oh, that wasn't even your strongest?!"
---
Voyager: "It feels nice to not be alone..."
Abigail: "It really does~!"

___

___

___

But...

---
-good for the queen-
---

-like most things in Fates, this isn't properly explained... or explained at all, so I'm just gonna say Lilith means regular maid stuff, which would be more exhausting than normal given the sheer size of the place :V-
---

Ingrid: "Right, let's focus on the spell..." -still summoned a clone to join on fighting the familiars despite that :V-

Ren: They seem to have retained their memories... which makes the whole situation even more disturbing...

Sitonai: "You can understand them too?"
Shirou: "Took a while, but yes"
---
-What Uni said, and Atalanta sure loved the apple pies-
---
Ophanimon: "Surely though, now you must have more people to aid around"
---
-They were still standing, still, the girl's ability to stop time was troublesome-
Yukari: "Or maybe it's her original name"
Ran: "Yukari-sama!"
Yukari: "Fine, you're not the only time stopper I know, familiar" -has gaps open-
Braided magical girl: "Get away from Kaname-san! All of you!" -she used her time stopping powers to throw various flashbang grenades while pulling out a bazooka to shoot, resuming time right after-

Nanoha: "You need all the help possible here!" -moreso as more magical girls are being resurrected-

-Those five magical girls in particular were demonstrating better their emotions now, five rare anomalies to the Incubators magical girl system, but what will happen next would grant them a better idea why their universe is better off with the Incubators gone-

Witch-like magical girl: "Kaoru... Answer to me! P-Please! You and Umika!"
-The other magical girl who just fell besides her recovered her true appearance-
1720227243475.png

Kaoru: "...Kazumi... Hahaha, I'm sorry we can't... Be Pleiades anymore..." -is limp now, devoid of life-
Witch-like magical girl: "A-Aaaaah... No... Don't leave me... Niko, Satomi, Mirai, Saki... And now you two..." -tears forming down her eyes-

Crossbow-wielder magical girl: "Ui! Please, it's me! Your big sister Iroha! We need to get out of here, we'll return home! You'll see Nemu-chan and Touka-chan! Just please! Stop ignoring me!" -she tried to stop her unresponsive little sister from advancing... But alas, soon, a building in front of them would collapse as a result of Kriemhild Gretchen's rampage-
-And the little sister would push the big one to save her-
1720227605371.png

Ui: "...Big...Sister...Thank you..." -she said before the debris fell on her, and the crossbow-wielder was shocked for a moment-
Crossbow-wielder magical girl: "UI! No, please... I spent so much looking for you... I can't let you go now! Please... You became a witch before... Be alive..."

Graceful magical girl: "Kirika... Stop... K-Kirika..." -it was then that someone managed to land a fatal blow on the gem of the magical girl she observed- "KIRIKA!" -the person in question was then overwhelmed by various magic beams that would knock them to the side as the magical girl went to tend this other one who recovered her appearance-
1720227431565.png

Kirika: "...Oriko...?" -looks all around themselves, only to see Kriemhild Gretchen- "Damnit... That girl became a witch! I was... Useless to you... Oriko..." -those were her last words-
Graceful magical girl: "...No. I am the one who was useless to you..."

-Amethyst was succesful from taking away the katana from the woman, but even then, the woman was starting to cast fire to shoot at them from her left palm... Was, because without anyone predicting it, she got stabbed right there, and her gem that was located there thus cracked-
-Returning to normal, she used her last moments to look at her killer-
1720226317372.png

Flame sword magical girl: -Gritting her teeth while in tears- "You became a witch once... I won't let your rest be disturbed by becoming the puppet of another!"
Tsubaki: "... Suzune... You became so strong....." -falls limp, devoid of life-

Jeanne: "Huh? You-"
Magical girl Joan of Arc: "RIZ!" -she tried to run towards the girl that Kamui had killed, who recovered her true appearance in her last moments-
1720225602087.png

Riz: "...T-Tart...?"
Magical girl Joan of Arc: "Riz! Please! Talk to me! I can't lose you again!"
Riz: "... Ah.. .You're still shining now... Like when we saved France..." -effectively dies-
Magical girl Joan: "RIZ! RIIIIIIIIZ!" -tearing down-

As you can see, I am really trying to drive the point that being a Madoka Magica character means your life SUCKS

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...Like with Queen Moon!"
---
Ereshkigal: "Then... It's all we can ask you to do"
---
-Sounds good enough to me- :p -AND THEY BURST OUT NOW-
---
Nightingale: "Now that we don't need to remain in the Arthra, we had to find them a place"
---
-That's more classy, of course- :V
Indeed. Moon wanted to learn a spell that could kill an immortal, and only some dark spells were known to be capable of such. So she had me partly unfrozen from my crystal prison, and in exchange for teaching her the spell, I requested that I be set free once her target was killed.
___

-Nitocris agrees?-
___

More backup?! -Immediately tries to freeze at least some of them-
___

(And the infirmary already seemed overwhelmed...)
___

Mabel: "Of course, there's also going to need to be romantic music playing!"

Dipper: "Still saying that this is a bad idea..."

-pretty much :V-
---
-and as long as he knows how to use the tech...-
---
Byleth: "Huh..." That explains it...
-Meanwhile, how's Harleen doing following several of her and Kiara's recent cases?-
___

-Maybe Sparky could end up being another lab assistant for her and Arlon- :p
___

that's just the tip of the iceberg, though. see...certain people around there...had a lot of power. more than some of them realized at first. and a very kind specific kind, might i add. you've probably heard about the terminology before, but our ancestors dubbed it "DETERMINATION".

---
-good for the queen-
---

---

---
---
---
-They were still standing, still, the girl's ability to stop time was troublesome-
Yukari: "Fine, you're not the only time stopper I know, familiar" -has gaps open-
Braided magical girl: "Get away from Kaname-san! All of you!" -she used her time stopping powers to throw various flashbang grenades while pulling out a bazooka to shoot, resuming time right after-

Nanoha: "You need all the help possible here!" -moreso as more magical girls are being resurrected-

-Those five magical girls in particular were demonstrating better their emotions now, five rare anomalies to the Incubators magical girl system, but what will happen next would grant them a better idea why their universe is better off with the Incubators gone-

-The other magical girl who just fell besides her recovered her true appearance-
View attachment 391962
Kaoru: "...Kazumi... Hahaha, I'm sorry we can't... Be Pleiades anymore..." -is limp now, devoid of life-
Witch-like magical girl: "A-Aaaaah... No... Don't leave me... Niko, Satomi, Mirai, Saki... And now you two..." -tears forming down her eyes-

Crossbow-wielder magical girl: "Ui! Please, it's me! Your big sister Iroha! We need to get out of here, we'll return home! You'll see Nemu-chan and Touka-chan! Just please! Stop ignoring me!" -she tried to stop her unresponsive little sister from advancing... But alas, soon, a building in front of them would collapse as a result of Kriemhild Gretchen's rampage-
View attachment 391965
Ui: "...Big...Sister...Thank you..." -she said before the debris fell on her, and the crossbow-wielding was shocked for a moment-
Crossbow-wielder magical girl: "UI! No, please... I spent so much looking for you... I can't let you go now! Please... You became a witch before... Be alive..."

Graceful magical girl: "Kirika... Stop... K-Kirika..." -it was then that someone maned to land a fatal blow on the gem of the magical girl she observed- "KIRIKA!" -the person in question was then overwhelmed by various magic beams that would knock her to the side as this magical went to tend this other one who recovered her appearance-
View attachment 391964
Kirika: "...Oriko...?" -looks all around themselves, only to see Kriemhild Gretchen- "Damnit... That girl became a witch! I was... Useless to you... Oriko..." -those were her last words-

-Amethyst was succesful from taking away the katana from the woman, but even then, the woman was starting to cast fire to shoot at them from her left palm... Was, because without anyone predicting it, she got stabbed right there, and her gem that was located there thus cracked-

View attachment 391961
Flame sword magical girl: -Gritting her teeth while in tears- "You became a witch once... I won't let your rest be disturbed by becoming the puppet of another!"

Magical girl Joan of Arc: "RIZ!" -she tried to run towards the girl that Kamui had killed, who recovered her true appearance in her last moments-
View attachment 391960
Riz: "... Ah.. .You're still shining now... Like when we saved France..." -effectively dies-

As you can see, I am really trying to drive the point that being a Madoka Magica character means your life SUCKS
-But...how?-
___

-Surprising no one- :p

-That said, Atalanta and Blake start packing for the camping trip the following day?-
___

-Alphys is relieved to learn it wasn't that extreme, at least-

___

-Needless to say, Steven, Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, Penny, Jenny, Heshima, Winter, Jigglypuff and even Specimen 14 were all absolutely horrified....

-The majority of them were at a total loss as to what to say right now...and Steven, Pearl, Garnet, Jenny, Winter and Jigglypuff in particular were all outright crying at realizing what was happening to the "Familiars" and what rhey used to be-

...If I ever see a single one of these "Incubators" still alive in the present, I'll make sure there won't be enough left of whomever was responsible for all this to be buried... -Clenching her fists, speaking with a tone of sheer cold utter fury-

...Alright. I trust you three! Just please be ultra careful! :urg:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

Ui: "...Big...Sister...Thank you..." -she said before the debris fell on her, and the crossbow-wielding was shocked for a moment-

Graceful magical girl: "Kirika... Stop... K-Kirika..." -it was then that someone maned to land a fatal blow on the gem of the magical girl she observed- "KIRIKA!" -the person in question was then overwhelmed by various magic beams that would knock her to the side as this magical went to tend this other one who recovered her appearance-

-But...how?-
___

-That said, Atalanta and Blake start packing for the camping trip the following day?-
___

___

-Needless to say, Steven, Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, Penny, Jenny, Heshima, Winter, Jigglypuff and even Specimen 14 were all absolutely horrified....

-The majority of them were at a total loss as to what to say right now...and Steven, Pearl, Garnet, Jenny, Winter and Jigglypuff in particular were all outright crying at realizing what was happening to the "Familiars" and what rhey used to be-

...If I ever see a single one of these "Incubators" still alive in the present, I'll make sure there won't be enough left of whomever was responsible for all this to be buried... -Clenching her fists, speaking with a tone of sheer cold utter fury-

...Alright. I trust you three! Just please be Ultra careful! :urg:
Kamui: "We'll be happy to teach you. What's family for if not to be there for each other?" :)
---
-she definitely did... while making sure Artemis wouldn't see they-
---
Lilith: "Well, I couldn't possibly make them help me around. They're still the guests I am hosting, after all."

Kamui: "Lilith..."
---
Ingrid: "You truly undersold the despair these Incubators brings, Yukari... then again, no word could truly explain it all."

Kamui: "I... I'm so sorry!" :urg:

-Shez also got the upper hand in her match using the Luna spell, which definitely caught the gem because it's a "black hole"-

-Meanwhile, how's Harleen doing following several of her and Kiara's recent cases?-
___

-Maybe Sparky could end up being another lab assistant for her and Arlon- :p
___

that's just the tip of the iceberg, though. see...certain people around there...had a lot of power. more than some of them realized at first. and a very kind specific kind, might i add. you've probably heard about the terminology before, but our ancestors dubbed it "DETERMINATION".
Harleen: We need a day off, honestly...
---
-MAYBE HE COULD-
---
Byleth: "Determination... Undyne said something like that, I believe."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-so they tanned?-
---
Alear: "Not really..." :lol:
---
Kanna: "That's a nice way to see things~" :)
-SO THEY TANNED-
---
Lily: "Then how are you at full?"
---
Paris: "But I'm wondering something...."
Indeed. Moon wanted to learn a spell that could kill an immortal, and only some dark spells were known to be capable of such. So she had me partly unfrozen from my crystal prison, and in exchange for teaching her the spell, I requested that I be set free once her target was killed.
___

-Nitocris agrees?-
___

More backup?! -Immediately tries to freeze at least some of them-
___

(And the infirmary already seemed overwhelmed...)
___

Mabel: "Of course, there's also going to need to be romantic music playing!"

Dipper: "Still saying that this is a bad idea..."
Lily: "Oh. And we did help with that"
Illya: "He did try to off all magoc after all"
---
Nitocris: "I would say the same thing, though I'll also admit I'm not well-versed in the topic"
---
-And Shockwave and Octane shoot, through there's a lot now-
---
Atalanta: "I hope the instalations fit them well..."
---
-Better if they can also dance-
-But...how?-
___

___

___

...Alright. I trust you three! Just please be Ultra careful! :urg:
Kamui: "We'll be happy to teach you. What's family for if not to be there for each other?" :)
---
---
Lilith: "Well, I couldn't possibly make them help me around. They're still the guests I am hosting, after all."

---
Ingrid: "You truly undersold the despair these Incubators brings, Yukari... then again, no word could truly explain it all."

-Shez also got the upper hand in her match using the Luna spell, which definitely caught the gem because it's a "black hole"-
Sitonai: "Family, huh..."
---
-Artemis was busy playing some GAEM-
---
Luvia: "It would be rude if we didn't help you with maintenance, though"
---
Atalanta: "...I would murder them all. EACH AND EVERY SINGLE INCUBATOR! I'd kill them all!"

Yukari: "It is difficult to put into words how malevolent they were" -the grenades exploded, but she's a Touhou, so she could dodge, but the braided magical girl was relentless and shot at them-

-The Aces trio and Illya nodded as they got going trying to save people-

-The magical girl fighting Shez fell to the ground indeed after that, having her last moments-
1720237964337.png

Twin-tailed magical girl: "Damn you... Damn you, Kyubey... Incubator...!" -she said before she died once again-

-The five anomalies amongst the familiars now stare back at Kriemhild Gretchen, having recovered their senses of self-

Tart: -At Kamui- "...You couldn't have known....." -looks at the maid and regal magical girls that were still binded- "...Ah, Melissa, Elisa...What happened to us now?"
Jeanne: "...Are you fully conscious now?"
Tart: "...You and I are the same person, aren't we? I didn't think I'd ever see that"
Jeanne: "...Seems the answer is yes"

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord
-Then Artoria arrives-
Artoria: "Ah, you're awake now"
---
-Indeed, but otherwise, the mental image is already there- :V
---
-Managing to strike two, but some others tried to strike from behind!-
---
-Makes sense, still definitely would rather have it than not-
---
Frankenstein: "So... New friend?"

Rita: "No! Please!"
Kimberly: "Right to the heart..."
---

Sistermon Ciel: "W-Well, you can leave it with us..."
---
-Alain instantly runs towards Takeru and Makoto, who do notice him!-
Sakura: -Giggles- "I'm glad it all ended like this" :)

Tiki: "Don't worry, hopefully it will be over soon"
-Naga thus did nothing more than do a breath on her while trying to open a gate to another world, and said breath was stronger than any of Tiki's-
-Artoria is a Skyrim player confirmed- :V

Y-You seem full for now, but a-also quite happy and satisfied. :chuckle:

-Actually, Moon said she didn't want to personally execute her so long as Rita doesn't try anything, but for that same reason, she's certainly not about to let her escape or try hurting anyone else...-

(Thanks for helping us in those fights...You helped save the universe, Fishbunjin.)

(Is there...really not any way we can return the favor? Or help you as thanks?)

___

Spooky: "I'm totally confident you will!" -Waving at Gengar, or perhaps now "Spooky" to try and reassure him that she's going to be alright now that she's passing on-
Steven: "...No way...Takeru, Makoto, is that your other friend?!" :surprised:

-And despite managing to walk and fight through divine breath enough to try and draw closer to the group again, all the while giving them a glare of pure hatred, Naga's divine breath was ultimately pushing her back, slowed only by Queen Vanessa using her own dark powers to walk in opposition to it-

Roman: "I suppose that's one way to put it, Franny."

-Alear does not listen to those pleas-

Alear: "I'm usually not as cold and cruel as I'm about to be..."

-sword in hand, she silently walks towards Rita and, once close enough, grabbed her shoulder and forced her to get on her knees-

Alear: "But from what I heard, you've gone past the point of no return long ago. If we spare you, if we let you go, you'll just find a way to cause more horrible things. I'm not naive, Rita. Your tyranny ends right here, right now."

-she then took a deep breath before slicing, aiming for the neck-

-if it works, the head actually stays there for a bit before falling, a testament to how precise Alear was-

Nel: Even I got chills from that... and I'm no stranger to executing people...
---
Ingrid: "That is something I wish to share to her, not her lackeys. Else I would have told you to relay it."
---
-awwwwwwwwwwwwwww-

[Yes...]

-fair enough-

-he gets hit by the attack, something that's never happened to him before-

[Yes, I -urp- am~....]

["Friend" is pushing it. But you are all more tolerable than the rest at least.]

-he handwaves while closing his eyes-
-then pats his stomach-

Translation: "I do not want any reward. But I am a bit hungry now."

-just stares-

-he just waves back bittersweetly with a tearful smile-
-which kinda just puts this song in my head-

-uses Grand Smash to swing at Vanessa with the greatsword in a technique meant to blow her away as opposed to cutting, trying to assist Naga and make it more difficult for Vanessa to push back-

Is it-a working?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Oh. And we did help with that"
Illya: "He did try to off all magoc after all"
---
Nitocris: "I would say the same thing, though I'll also admit I'm not well-versed in the topic"
---
-And Shockwave and Octane shoot, through there's a lot now-
---
Atalanta: "I hope the instalations fit them well..."
---
-Better if they can also dance-
I've heard of some of his deeds. While I don't judge any monster based on their species as I don't judge monsters for being different to begin with, there...was a reason my husband was worried about the Septarian faction...
___

Specter: "Neither am I...But anything that could help Abby recover from this is worth a shot..."
___

-Aquamarine tries to assist with their destruction by capturing large groups of them with her wand to give Shockwave and Octane easier targets-
___

-They seem to have a variety of beds designed for a variety of Pokemon, as well as mostly enough space for the majority of the Pokemon that want to stay and currently don't have Trainers-
___

Mabel: "Ooh, we should also find a dance floor for them! Or an old-timey roller rink!"

Dipper: "When did I agree to help you with this?" :glare:

Harleen: We need a day off, honestly...
---
-MAYBE HE COULD-
---
Byleth: "Determination... Undyne said something like that, I believe."
-Have they had none recently?-
___

-He already helped power up Pokemon Center's healing device as well as test it, at least- :p
___

oh, yeah. she's got the most known DETERMINATION out of any monster who's ever lived. by far, at that.

---
---

---

Sitonai: "Family, huh..."
---
---
---
Atalanta: "...I would murder them all. EACH AND EVERY SINGLE INCUBATOR! I'd kill them all!"

Yukari: "It is difficult to put into words how malevolent they were" -the grenades exploded, but she's a Touhou, so she could dodge, but the braided magical girl was relentless and shot at them-

-The magical girl fighting Shez fell to the ground indeed after that, having her last moments-
View attachment 391973
Twin-tailed magical girl: "Damn you... Damn you, Kyubey... Incubator...!" -she said before she died once again-

-The five anomalies amongst the familiars now stare back at Kriemhild Gretchen, having recovered their senses of self-

Tart: -At Kamui- "...You couldn't have known....." -looks at the maid and regal magical girls that were still binded- "...Ah, Melissa, Elisa...What happened to us now?"
Tart: "...You and I are the same person, aren't we? I didn't think I'd ever see that"
-She barely even knows half of them...But it's clear that her biological family cares about Kamui, Kanna and Justeaze a great deal-
___

-It's a video game that can be played on Magic Mirrors (this is a canon thing because a mewman is shown playing an arcade-style game on a cellphone-type Magic Mirror in season 4 :V) that Star and/or Medea suggested she give a try- :p
___

Yeah, we'd be happy to help! I-It's the least we can do for you letting us stay here!
___

(Ata, calm down! Compose yourself!) -Fully agrees with what the Archer is saying, but also knows that she can't afford to lose focus or let anger distract her given the stakes and danger of this battle-

...I really hope they're going to be alright... :urg:

Then it looks like all we can do right now is take down the one that's commanding and controlling them all! Yo, Dr. G! Are you guys hanging in there?!

-Coughs- W-We could be worse off...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-SO THEY TANNED-
---
Lily: "Then how are you at full?"
---
Paris: "But I'm wondering something...."
Shez: "Man, I'm looking good."
---
Alear: "Well, if Byleth can keep going, I could show it."
---
Kanna: "What is it, Paris?" :)

-Have they had none recently?-
___

-He already helped power up Pokemon Center's healing device as well as test it, at least- :p
___

oh, yeah. she's got the most known DETERMINATION out of any monster who's ever lived. by far, at that.
-they haven't had enough :V-
---
-must feel awesome :V-
---
Byleth: "This power sounds incredible..." I wonder...

Sothis: I suppose my Divine Pulses can be an interpretation of such a concept.

itonai: "Family, huh..."
---
---
---

-She barely even knows half of them...But it's clear that her biological family cares about Kamui, Kanna and Justeaze a great deal-
___

-It's a video game that can be played on Magic Mirrors (this is a canon thing because a mewman is shown playing an arcade-style game on a cellphone-type Magic Mirror in season 4 :V) that Star and/or Medea suggested she give a try- :p
___

Yeah, we'd be happy to help! I-It's the least we can do for you letting us stay here!
___

(Ata, calm down! Compose yourself!) -Fully agrees with what the Archer is saying, but also knows that she can't afford to lose focus or let anger distract her given the stakes and danger of this battle-

Then it looks like all we can do right now is take down the one that's commanding and controlling them all! Yo, Dr. G! Are you guys hanging in there?!

-so perhaps she could give these people a try-
---
-that gives Blake and Atalanta some time to set things without worrying...-
---
Lilith: "Are... Are you certain of this?"
---
Blake: -hand on Atalanta's shoulder- "No need to go berserk over this... even if I agree with you."

-Ingrid, having fighting game origins, simply blocked the blasts... though they still did chip damage-

Rook: "And this is why we need to seal this witch elsewhere!"

Shez: "...This is so messed up..."

Kamui: "You poor thing... Will you help us take down this thing?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Artoria is a Skyrim player confirmed- :V

Y-You seem full for now, but a-also quite happy and satisfied. :chuckle:
Roman: "I suppose that's one way to put it, Franny."
[Yes...]

-fair enough-

-he gets hit by the attack, something that's never happened to him before-

[Yes, I -urp- am~....]

["Friend" is pushing it. But you are all more tolerable than the rest at least.]
LOL
Artoria: "Had a good sleep?"
---
-Indeed, and Simba grows up-
---
-So is he shocked by that?-
---
Boudica: "I'm happy to know you liked it" :)
---
Moriarty: "An acceptable status"
-Actually, Moon said she didn't want to personally execute her so long as Rita doesn't try anything, but for that same reason, she's certainly not about to let her escape or try hurting anyone else...-

(Thanks for helping us in those fights...You helped save the universe, Fishbunjin.)

(Is there...really not any way we can return the favor? Or help you as thanks?)
___

Ralsei: "Please follow us, then!" :grin:

-The first section of Castle Town looks like this-

-The dark castle parts past the border of the screen are what both civilian houses and parts of Ralsei's castle generally look like-
___

Spooky: "I'm totally confident you will!" -Waving at Gengar, or perhaps now "Spooky" to try and reassure him that she's going to be alright now that she's passing on-

Steven: "...No way...Takeru, Makoto, is that your other friend?!" :surprised:

-And despite managing to walk and fight through divine breath enough to try and draw closer to the group again, all the while giving them a glare of pure hatred, Naga's divine breath was ultimately pushing her back, slowed only by Queen Vanessa using her own dark powers to walk in opposition to it-

-sword in hand, she silently walks towards Rita and, once close enough, grabbed her shoulder and forced her to get on her knees-

Alear: "But from what I heard, you've gone past the point of no return long ago. If we spare you, if we let you go, you'll just find a way to cause more horrible things. I'm not naive, Rita. Your tyranny ends right here, right now."

-if it works, the head actually stays there for a bit before falling, a testament to how precise Alear was-

---
Ingrid: "That is something I wish to share to her, not her lackeys. Else I would have told you to relay it."
---
-awwwwwwwwwwwwwww-
-then pats his stomach-

-just stares-

-uses Grand Smash to swing at Vanessa with the greatsword in a technique meant to blow her away as opposed to cutting, trying to assist Naga and make it more difficult for Vanessa to push back-

Is it-a working?
-Indeed, it stood there for a bit... Before falling off-
---
Lindy: "This looks like quite the cozy and stylish town~"

Sistermon Ciel: "A-Alright, we'll tell her you arrived when she's back then..."
---
-Fair-
-The three friends reunited!-
Makoto: "Where were you all this time?"
Alain: "That's what I want to know"

-It more than likely did, as Naga kept a stream of her breath at her, as the gate she was preparing to throw her to another dimension was finishing opening-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I've heard of some of his deeds. While I don't judge any monster based on their species as I don't judge monsters for being different to begin with, there...was a reason my husband was worried about the Septarian faction...
___

Specter: "Neither am I...But anything that could help Abby recover from this is worth a shot..."
___

-Aquamarine tries to assist with their destruction by capturing large groups of them with her wand to give Shockwave and Octane easier targets-
___

-They seem to have a variety of beds designed for a variety of Pokemon, as well as mostly enough space for the majority of the Pokemon that want to stay and currently don't have Trainers-
___

Mabel: "Ooh, we should also find a dance floor for them! Or an old-timey roller rink!"

Dipper: "When did I agree to help you with this?" :glare:
Irisviel: "He was despicable in every sense of the word, and would have ended the lives of countless knowing it"
---
Ereshkigal: "Can we help in some way?"
---
-Making it easier for them to burst them with their cannons-
---
-Indeed, and even some others for the Pokémon that do in case they need to be treated for any illness-
---
-Where they would play slow romantic songs~-
Shez: "Man, I'm looking good."
---
Alear: "Well, if Byleth can keep going, I could show it."
---
Kanna: "What is it, Paris?" :)
Musashi: "Same for me~" -giggle-

-Draco not caring-
---
-Can Byleth keep going, or is she gonna do something else?-
---
Paris: "Most of you are Servants but some are humans, right?"
Fate: "Some of us are"
Paris: "Aren't you afraid about that Servants don't age?"
Gil: "Not really, we have a solution for that"
___

___

___

---
---
---
Blake: -hand on Atalanta's shoulder- "No need to go berserk over this... even if I agree with you."

-Ingrid, having fighting game origins, simply blocked the blasts... though they still did chip damage-

-Indeed. What about the other Hoshidans and Nohrians?-
---
Artemis: "Woah, woah, woah... Such a cool invention~!"
-Thanks to that, the kitties prepare their stuff with no issue-
---
Jeanne: "By all means, this is our home now. We really should"
---
Atalanta: "...I'm sorry..."

-Yukari also made sure to summon a train to hit the braided magical girl, though she jumped on top of it, as she she tried to shoot at them with bullets-

-The TSAB and Chaldean magical girls thus start to shoot at the zombified Incubator-made magical girls-

-And the five girls that recovered their senses finally stood up after grieving, the alternate Joan of Arc nodding at Kamui-

Oriko: "...So, that is the witch form of Madoka Kaname that I saw in my vision long ago. The one I couldn't stop from coming to be"

Iroha: "Madoka-chan became that? But... She wouldn't ever want to hurt anyone... I can't let her suffering and ours last any longer!"

Suzune: "Hmph, normally I'd kill all of you to make sure none would become witches, but we have more important business instead here"

Kazumi: "That girl... All the ones she's revived... For their sake, we have to end the last vestiges of what Kyubey made! On to the last witch!"

Tart: "I don't know who any of you are, but we all are united now under a common goal. Let's rise up! Save this world and that girl from this curse!"

-Those, all the five anomalies that managed to free themselves, transformed back into their normal appearances, this time without any risk-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Irisviel: "He was despicable in every sense of the word, and would have ended the lives of countless knowing it"
---
Ereshkigal: "Can we help in some way?"
---
-Making it easier for them to burst them with their cannons-
---
-Indeed, and even some others for the Pokémon that do in case they need to be treated for any illness-
---
-Where they would play slow romantic songs~-
Septarians usually had the most extreme plans and anger amongst the monster factions and kingdoms back in the day, but I'm not even sure what this particular monster's motives were to do something as awful as wiping out magic...

-She at least seems genuinely appalled at that idea-

___

Specter: "I'm not sure what you two or anyone else could do to help with the matter...-
___

-But the whole skirmish allows Bludgeon to escape?-
___

-In addition to multiple healing machines, allowing multiple Trainers to get their Pokemon fully and quickly healed up in the event of an emergency or particularly devastating battle-

(There's an entire more advanced medical wing of it's own...)
___

Mabel: "This even sounds like the perfect recipe for a classic romance movie!" :b:

Dipper; "Yet another reason why this is a bad idea on the long list of them." :rolleyes:

Mabel: :glare:

-they haven't had enough :V-
---
-must feel awesome :V-
---
Byleth: "This power sounds incredible..." I wonder...

Sothis: I suppose my Divine Pulses can be an interpretation of such a concept.
-Okay, that's fair enough lmao-

-More so with the cases they've had recently usually being about...pretty severe trauma-
___

Sparky: "(This technology stuff is awesome)!" :b:
___

but the thing is, not everyone with high concentrations of DETERMINATION has the same powers. for some, what kinda strength or abilities it grants them...varies.

[Yes...]

[Yes, I -urp- am~....]
LOL
Artoria: "Had a good sleep?"

Boudica: "I'm happy to know you liked it" :)
-What is the Totodile's answer?-

-Giggles- A-At least you're fed for the morning! I'm glad you already seem to really l-like it around here. :)

---
---
---

---
---
---
Blake: "...I'm sorry..."

-Yukari also made sure to summon a train to hit the braided magical girl, though she jumped on top of it, as she she tried to shoot at them with bullets-

-The TSAB and Chaldean magical girls thus start to shoot at the zombified Incubator-made magical girls-

-And the five girls that recovered their senses finally stood up after grieving, the alternate Joan of Arc nodding at Kamui-

Oriko: "...So, that is the witch form of Madoka Kaname that I saw in my vision long ago. The one I couldn't stop from coming to be"

Iroha: "Madoka-chan became that? But... She wouldn't ever want to hurt anyone... I can't let her suffering and ours last any longer!"

Suzune: "Hmph, normally I'd kill all of you to make sure none would become witches, but we have more important business instead here"

Kazumi: "That girl... All the ones she's revived... For their sake, we have to end the last vestiges of what Kyubey made! On to the last witch!"

Tart: "I don't know who any of you are, but we all are united now under a common goal. Let's rise up! Save this world and that girl from this curse!"

-Those, all the five anomalies that managed to free themselves, transformed back into their normal appearances, this time without any risk-
-What Digi asked?-
___

-It's a Galaga Arrangement-esque game- :p

-And as a result of Artemis staying in the castle town, the two should be able to go on relatively peaceful and quiet camping trip while Artemis still gets to enjoy the vacation...-
___

Come on! We'd still be on a spaceship constantly flying through the void between dimensions that doesn't even belong to Chaldea if it weren't for you! At least let us return the favor and lend a hand in taking care of the property! -Giving a thumbs-up along with a big toothy grin-
___

-Would some of those videos be considered somewhat NSFW? You might want to put the videos under spoiler warnings just in case, Digi-

(It's alright, I understand your anger more than ever...) -Growling with cold fury, utterly pissed off at the "Incubators" responsible for all of this-

...Are those five..really back to normal? -Still worried that they might be still tied to those gemstones somehow due to the limited information they have on how or why the five are "anomalies" among Gretch's mind controlled minions-

---
---
-awwwwwwwwwwwwwww-
-then pats his stomach-

-just stares-

Is it-a working?
---

---
-Fair-

-It more than likely did, as Naga kept a stream of her breath at her, as the gate she was preparing to throw her to another dimension was finishing opening-
-HOLY ****.!-

Moon: "...Unless she had any magic-based contingency plans for that...I believe this finally marks the end of Repulsa's reign of chaos and destruction..."

(Need some food? Yeah, I think Chaldea can swing that...) :)

(Consider another great meal by their kitchen staff your reward, then!) :b:
___

Ralsei: "Aw, thanks! My castle is my humble abode, but the town is the work of the people! Without their help or presence here, Castle Town wouldn't be as lively as it is today." :)

-Soon enough, the group reaches the general store, and Noelle and Ralsei take care to hold both doors open so neither of them crash into the fairy-sized Lindy-
___

-Spooky's gotten her memories back and has since been freed of the curse that made her into the cruel, scare-obsessed spirit happily leading an army of vicious mutants, ghosts and monsters that she was turned into by the ritual her father used to summon her back from the grave in his deseperation to try and save her, but for those very same reasons, it's also now time for her to pass on and reunite with her family in Heaven...-

Spooky: "...Thanks for belieivng in me, too, Gengar. I'll never forget any of you..." :) -Waving one last time with a bittersweet smile, with the sole reason that she's visibly only on the verge of tears, rather than outright crying is that she isn't able to due to being a ghost-

You may have bested me here...But Subcon will forever be doomed, corrupeted and twisted as I see fit!

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Septarians usually had the most extreme plans and anger amongst the monster factions and kingdoms back in the day, but I'm not even sure what this particular monster's motives were to do something as awful as wiping out magic...

-She at least seems genuinely appalled at that idea-

___

Specter: "I'm not sure what you two or anyone else could do to help with the matter...-
___

-But the whole skirmish allows Bludgeon to escape?-
___

-In addition to multiple healing machines, allowing multiple Trainers to get their Pokemon fully and quickly healed up in the event of an emergency or particularly devastating battle-

(There's an entire more advanced medical wing of it's own...)
___

Mabel: "This even sounds like the perfect recipe for a classic romance movie!" :b:

Dipper; "Yet another reason why this is a bad idea on the long list of them." :rolleyes:

Mabel: :glare:
Merlin: "But hey! At least he's gone now"
Irisviel: "Even if we've had to deal with associates of him afterwards"
---
Ereshkigal: "Oh... If you say so..."
---
-It does, running off in tank mode-
---
Atalanta: "Okay, they really seem to have studied how to make one"
---
-Mabel being like "I know what I'm doing"-
-Would some of those videos be considered somewhat NSFW? You might want to put the videos under spoiler warnings just in case, Digi-
They're standard magical girl transformations to me but fine.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Merlin: "But hey! At least he's gone now"
Irisviel: "Even if we've had to deal with associates of him afterwards"
---
Ereshkigal: "Oh... If you say so..."
---
-It does, running off in tank mode-
---
Atalanta: "Okay, they really seem to have studied how to make one"
---
-Mabel being like "I know what I'm doing"-
The hired help in form of an entire interdimensional empire does sound rather overkill...

-Would've cracked a joke about it were it not for the fact that Drakkon and now Rita's empire is a very real threat to the universe-

___

Specter: "It's not that I don't think anyone else can help, I'm just...truthfully not sure what Abigail needs other than the support of her friends and some professional aid right now She hasn't dealt with something like this since finally being freed from Yog Sothoth's control..."
___

He's getting away! Someone stop him!

-Aquamarine's wand can catch a vast number of targets at once, but by the time she could see Bludgeon making his escape, he was already too far away for the tractor beam to connect to him from any other targets, and there were too many Sharkticons and Insecticons in the way for her to fire the tractor beam directly at him-

___

(Who had this place built again?)

-Lilith herself, with a lot of help from Phosphora and her new Pokemon regarding the tech-
___

Mabel: "I get the feeling that you have no faith in my matchmaking skills..."

Dipper: "That's probably because this particular case is just a disaster waiting to happen..."

Mabel: "Pfft, are you kidding? No romantic disasters happen on my watch! I'm practically the matchmaking queen! I even did a whole segment on it in my "Mabel's Guide to Life" series, remember? Trust me on this, Dipper, I know what I'm doing!" :p

Dipper: -Sigh- "I hope you're right..."

They're standard magical girl transformations to me but fine.
I get that they're standard, but I wasn't sure whether or not they'd normally need spoiler tags on this site. It's possible that they're not actually necessary, but I'm not sure either way.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Moriarty: "An acceptable status"
Roman: "...We're really gonna need to learn how to speak to those creatures. Could be a useful skill."

-Neo smirked at what Roman said-

-then pats his stomach-

-just stares-

---

---
-Fair-

-HOLY ****.!-

Moon: "...Unless she had any magic-based contingency plans for that...I believe this finally marks the end of Repulsa's reign of chaos and destruction..."
___

Ralsei: "Aw, thanks! My castle is my humble abode, but the town is the work of the people! Without their help or presence here, Castle Town wouldn't be as lively as it is today." :)

-Soon enough, the group reaches the general store, and Noelle and Ralsei take care to hold both doors open so neither of them crash into the fairy-sized Lindy-
___

-Spooky's gotten her memories back and has since been freed of the curse that made her into the cruel, scare-obsessed spirit happily leading an army of vicious mutants, ghosts and monsters that she was turned into by the ritual her father used to summon her back from the grave in his deseperation to try and save her, but for those very same reasons, it's also now time for her to pass on and reunite with her family in Heaven...-

Spooky: "...Thanks for belieivng in me, too, Gengar. I'll never forget any of you..." :) -Waving one last time with a bittersweet smile, with the sole reason that she's visibly only on the verge of tears, rather than outright crying is that she isn't able to due to being a ghost-

You may have bested me here...But Subcon will forever be doomed, corrupeted and twisted as I see fit!
Alear: -taking a deep breath while wiping her blade to clean it-

-it's obvious she doesn't enjoy doing this, but also undeniable how good she is at it...-
---
Ingrid: "Thank you so very much."

-then Mirei comes back right as Ingrid was to leave? :V-
---
-awwwwwwww-

---
---
---
Blake: "...I'm sorry..."

-What Digi asked?-
___

-And as a result of Artemis staying in the castle town, the two should be able to go on relatively peaceful and quiet camping trip while Artemis still gets to enjoy the vacation...-
___

Come on! We'd still be on a spaceship constantly flying through the void between dimensions that doesn't even belong to Chaldea if it weren't for you! At least let us return the favor and lend a hand in taking care of the property! -Giving a thumbs-up along with a big toothy grin-
___

(It's alright, I understand your anger more than ever...) -Growling with cold fury, utterly pissed off at the "Incubators" responsible for all of this-

...Are those five..really back to normal? -Still worried that they might be still tied to those gemstones somehow due to the limited information they have on how or why the five are "anomalies" among Gretch's mind controlled minions-
Camilla: "She's sooooo cute~"

Hinoka: "Please don't throw yourself at her..."

Elise: "So small, yet so old and mature... Reminds me of Nyx."

Sakura: "Huh... you're not wrong."

Azura: -keeping an eye over Sitonai-
---
-hell yeah, so the cats are ready-

-they left a note saying they wanted to spend some time bonding alone so Artemis won't worry to much-
-...they didn't write down where they'd be tho :V-
---
Lilith: "....You people are very kind. Just like Lady Kamui." :)
---
-an Ingrid clone was chilling inside the train, and once she heard the braided girl's steps on the roof get close enough, aimed a blast right in her path-

Palutena: "We'll have to play along with it for now."

Musashi: "Same for me~" -giggle-

-Draco not caring-
---
-Can Byleth keep going, or is she gonna do something else?-
---
Paris: "Most of you are Servants but some are humans, right?"
Fate: "Some of us are"
Paris: "Aren't you afraid about that Servants don't age?"
Gil: "Not really, we have a solution for that"
-but she got a nice tan too or nah?-

Shez: "You gave yourself one by changing forms. That's not really fair." :p
---
Byleth: "I do need to rest for a bit. Is it alright if you seek out another sparring partner?"

Alear: "That's fair."

-cue some saintly figure walking by?- :V
---
Kanna: "And I can live a long time due to my dragon blood, so we can be friends for centuries~" :b:

-Okay, that's fair enough lmao-

-More so with the cases they've had recently usually being about...pretty severe trauma-
___

Sparky: "(This technology stuff is awesome)!" :b:
___

but the thing is, not everyone with high concentrations of DETERMINATION has the same powers. for some, what kinda strength or abilities it grants them...varies.
Harleen: We really should get a raise...
---
Phosphy: "It totally is~! -snickering-
---
Byleth: "Intriguing... This sounds similar to what those Huntsmen have... or am I having the wrong idea?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Harleen: We really should get a raise...
---
Phosphy: "It totally is~! -snickering-
---
Byleth: "Intriguing... This sounds similar to what those Huntsmen have... or am I having the wrong idea?"
-That can probably be said about most of Chaldea's members anyway- :V
___

-Why did Phosphora snicker?-
___

Semblances? well, you're not totally wrong. the thing just is...high concentrations of DETERMINATION was pretty rare. or, at least the amounts high enough for it to do anything other than help someone's SOUL persist after death.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-That can probably be said about most of Chaldea's members anyway- :V
___

-Why did Phosphora snicker?-
___

Semblances? well, you're not totally wrong. the thing just is...high concentrations of DETERMINATION was pretty rare. or, at least the amounts high enough for it to do anything other than help someone's SOUL persist after death.
Harleen: -chewing some gum- Especially since we don't even ask for any money for our services...
---
-because Sparky cute-
---
Byleth: "Persist after death?" Now that sounds like Sothis.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Harleen: -chewing some gum- Especially since we don't even ask for any money for our services...
---
-because Sparky cute-
---
Byleth: "Persist after death?" Now that sounds like Sothis.
-They don't ask money of their clients...But they do get paychecks from the Rulers-

-The only problem is, that paycheck may not be much given the usual severity of issues they have to tackle- :V
___

-Sparky's enthusiasm is adorable~!-
___

it's basically what lets you stay around in some form, or at the very least your SOUL itself, after your physical form expires.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-They don't ask money of their clients...But they do get paychecks from the Rulers-

-The only problem is, that paycheck may not be much given the usual severity of issues they have to tackle- :V
___

-Sparky's enthusiasm is adorable~!-
___

it's basically what lets you stay around in some form, or at the very least your SOUL itself, after your physical form expire.
Harleen: Maybe I'll ask tomorrow... No point getting antsy on a day off.
---
-IT REALLY IS!-
---
Byleth: That sounds very much like Sothis.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Harleen: Maybe I'll ask tomorrow... No point getting antsy on a day off.
---
-IT REALLY IS!-
---
Byleth: That sounds very much like Sothis.
-Nope, the less they have to worry about, the better...-
___

-And at least the Pikachu is content being considered both cool and cute-
___

-Sothis' Soul at least persisted in her literal physical heart...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-What Digi asked?-
___

___

___

---

-they left a note saying they wanted to spend some time bonding alone so Artemis won't worry to much-
---
---
-an Ingrid clone was chilling inside the train, and once she heard the braided girl's steps on the roof get close enough, aimed a blast right in her path-

Sitonai: "...Are these in our family too?"
Irisviel: "They're Kamui-chan's sisters, so yes, they'reyour sisters too~"
---
-Smart move from them- :V -But now they go to the foreeeeest-
---
Jeanne: "We just do what we think we should" :)
Ophanimon: "And are cute while at it"
---
-The braided familiar fell for it, though she tried to stop time again and sent some bullets around them-

Atalanta: "Thank you... I must set my priorities straight"

-It's because they're protagonists, Jenny-
-The five magical girls turned to them-
Oriko: "What is your plan?"
Merlin: "Oh to bring her to another world where she would have less reason to be violent according to her nature"
Suzune: "Which means it's best if the other familiars are distracted"
Iroha: "Then we'll do all we can!"
Kazumi: "Alright, let's save this world!"
Tart: "And end the suffering of everyone!"
The hired help in form of an entire interdimensional empire does sound rather overkill...

-Would've cracked a joke about it were it not for the fact that Drakkon and now Rita's empire is a very real threat to the universe-

___

Specter: "It's not that I don't think anyone else can help, I'm just...truthfully not sure what Abigail needs other than the support of her friends and some professional aid right now She hasn't dealt with something like this since finally being freed from Yog Sothoth's control..."
___

He's getting away! Someone stop him!

-Aquamarine's wand can catch a vast number of targets at once, but by the time she could see Bludgeon making his escape, he was already too far away for the tractor beam to connect to him from any other targets, and there were too many Sharkticons and Insecticons in the way for her to fire the tractor beam directly at him-

___

(Who had this place built again?)

-Lilith herself, with a lot of help from Phosphora and her new Pokemon regarding the tech-
___

Mabel: "I get the feeling that you have no faith in my matchmaking skills..."

Dipper: "That's probably because this particular case is just a disaster waiting to happen..."

Mabel: "Pfft, are you kidding? No romantic disasters happen on my watch! I'm practically the matchmaking queen! I even did a whole segment on it in my "Mabel's Guide to Life" series, remember? Trust me on this, Dipper, I know what I'm doing!" :p

Dipper: -Sigh- "I hope you're right..."
Irisviel: "Oh, so Medea has informed you?"
---
Ereshkigal: "And it's not like we've spoken to her much..."
Nitocris: "At bestjust greeting around..."
---
Octane: "Aw come on! He got away?!"
Shockwave: "Anyone available must chase him now!"
---
Nightingale: "Phosphora, along the dragon that is in charge of this dimension"
---
-Things will get more wacky in her list as she writes on- :V
-but she got a nice tan too or nah?-

Shez: "You gave yourself one by changing forms. That's not really fair." :p
---
Byleth: "I do need to rest for a bit. Is it alright if you seek out another sparring partner?"

Alear: "That's fair."

-cue some saintly figure walking by?- :V
---
Kanna: "And I can live a long time due to my dragon blood, so we can be friends for centuries~" :b:
-She didn't care so nah- :p
Musashi: "Wait, I did?"
---
-Cue some saintly figure walking by like this-

1720314655549.png

---
Gil: "But for the other ones, there's this" -takes out a vial-
Paris: "...What's that?"
Alice: "It's the potion of youth!"
Paris: "...Wait, really?!"
Gil: "Yep, despite its name, it also can make you older. So we all agreed to take a little each year to become adults"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She didn't care so nah- :p
Musashi: "Wait, I did?"
---
-Cue some saintly figure walking by like this-
---
Gil: "But for the other ones, there's this" -takes out a vial-
Paris: "...What's that?"
Alice: "It's the potion of youth!"
Paris: "...Wait, really?!"
Gil: "Yep, despite its name, it also can make you older. So we all agreed to take a little each year to become adults"
Shez: "Yeah. You already had that tan. ....Did you not notice?"
---
Byleth: "That one should do." -waves at Martha-
---
Kanna: "So Servants should age alongside people like Erika and I." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Irisviel: "Oh, so Medea has informed you?"
---
Ereshkigal: "And it's not like we've spoken to her much..."
Nitocris: "At bestjust greeting around..."
---
Octane: "Aw come on! He got away?!"
Shockwave: "Anyone available must chase him now!"
---
Nightingale: "Phosphora, along the dragon that is in charge of this dimension"
---
-Things will get more wacky in her list as she writes on- :V
-I forget, was it specifically Medea who mentioned that to her?-
___

Soecter: "Do...either of,you know much about how to deal with the kind of issues she's likely going through?"
___

We cannot afford to let him escape!
___

(Lady Lilith herself commissioned it?)
___

-Mabel's effectively making an overly elaborate multi-step matchmaking plan- :V

-pretty much, yeah-
---
-good because Phosphy might say that a lot :V-
---
Byleth: 🤔
Peridot: "Hey. Hatley!" -Waving at friend-
___

-Somehow not very surprising- :p

Sparky: "(What else can phones do?)"
___

-Do either of them ask Sans anything else?-

---

---
---

---
---
---
-The braided familiar fell for it, though she tried to stop time again and sent some bullets around them-

Merlin: "Oh to bring her to another world where she would have less reason to be violent according to her nature"
(Iri even adopted Sakura and Elise!)
___

-More so for the local wildlife- :V

-They're now arriving at the same spot they were watching yesterday-
___

W-We at least try our best. :)

___

(Are you alright, Ata...?)

Who are you five...?

Are you kids sure about this? Wasn't she literally just making you guys fight on your behalf? -Worried-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "Yeah. You already had that tan. ....Did you not notice?"
---
Byleth: "That one should do." -waves at Martha-
---
Kanna: "So Servants should age alongside people like Erika and I." :)
Musashi: ".........I DID?!" -legit shocked-
---
Martha: "Ah, my greetings Byleth! And Divine Dragon"
---
Paris: "Oh..."
Jack: "Yes, one day we'll bevery tall adults!"
Bunyan: "And we'll doall things adults can!" -they have innocent fantasies of adults being awesome-
-I forget, was it specifically Medea who mentioned that to her?-
___

Soecter: "Do...either of,you know much about how to deal with the kind of issues she's likely going through?"
___

We cannot afford to let him escape!
___

(Lady Lilith herself commissioned it?)
___

-Mabel's effectively making an overly elaborate multi-step matchmaking plan- :V
-Probably I think?-
---
-Silence from them all-
-At best Ishtar and... Yeah, she won't be able to do much-
---
-Everyone is now looking for him, while keeping an eye on Airachnid and Mohawk-
---
Nightingale: -Nodded-
-Unless I'm misremembering-
---
-Indeed, it will only end so well- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Probably I think?-
---
-Silence from them all-
-At best Ishtar and... Yeah, she won't be able to do much-
---
-Everyone is now looking for him, while keeping an eye on Airachnid and Mohawk-
---
Nightingale: -Nodded-
-Unless I'm misremembering-
---
-Indeed, it will only end so well- :V
She told me when inquiring any knowledge I had about the Septarians. Or, more specifically, why I created the spell Moon used to sever his finger in the first place.

-After all, a curse that powerful and lethal doesn't exactly paint the most benevolent image...-

___

Specter: "...And I only carry the weight of the brother I lost..." (And being at least partly responsible for it...)
___

-But are any of them able to find him?-
___

-Nope, it was indeed Lilith's idea-

(...She must've wished to help the Wild Pokemon as well...)
___

-Which is to say, it probably won't- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

___

___

___

Who are you five...?

Are you kids sure about this? Wasn't she literally just making you guys fight on your behalf? -Worried-
-not that it was necessary, given she already was their mother-in-law :V-

Camilla: "It's nice to see more family~" -there was a comforting warmth coming from her-
---
Blake: "This is nice." :)
---
Lilith: "Well... I suppose I could give you some of the work... but not all of it. It's still my home too, after all."
---
-another Ingrid clone was behind the braided girl once time resumed-
Ingrid: "Hm. Cute." -holds her telekinetically-

Blake: -nods at Atalanta, keeping an eye on her-

Ruby: "She also literally summoned them here. I don't see why they shouldn't fight."

Peridot: "Hey. Hatley!" -Waving at friend-
___

-Somehow not very surprising- :p

Sparky: "(What else can phones do?)"
___

-Do either of them ask Sans anything else?-
-I will assume Hatley is a typo but it's really funny-

Harley: "Hey, girl~ How you doing?"
---
Phosphy: "Well, there's really too much to list off... but you could talk to people from afar with it."
---
Byleth: "...Is this your first timeline?"

Musashi: ".........I DID?!" -legit shocked-
---
Martha: "Ah, my greetings Byleth! And Divine Dragon"
---
Paris: "Oh..."
Jack: "Yes, one day we'll bevery tall adults!"
Bunyan: "And we'll doall things adults can!" -they have innocent fantasies of adults being awesome-
Shez: "....Honestly, feels on-brand for you to not notice it."
---
Alear: "Hello there... Martha, right?"

Byleth: "Lily wants to see Alear's full potential but I need some rest from sparring with her. Would you like to spar with her?"

-Martha has embraced her tendencies so she's eager to spar this new arrival?-
---
Kanna: "I'll be strong like Mama!" :b:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

Who are you five...?

Camilla: "It's nice to see more family~" -there was a comforting warmth coming from her-
---
---
Lilith: "Well... I suppose I could give you some of the work... but not all of it. It's still my home too, after all."
---

Ruby: "She also literally summoned them here. I don't see why they shouldn't fight."
Sitonai: "Where did you all come from?"
---
Atalanta: "Time to set camp first"
---
Jeanne: "We have a lot of people around, surely many will be happy to assist" :)
---
-While the braided girl had a grenade in hand, intending to make it explode!-

Atalanta: "I think I'm fine..."

Oriko: "Oriko Mikuni, a magical girl who can see the future"
Merlin: "Huh, like me" :p
Kazumi: "I am Kazumi Subaru of the Pleiades Saints! That's the name of my friends and I! It was awesome!"
Suzune: "Suzune Amano. I kill magical girls to spare them from becoming witches. Clearly you can see why"
Iroha: "Um, I'm Iroha Tamaki and... I don't have a special introduction"
Tart: "My name Jeannette d'Arc, or Joan of Arc in English, or La Púcelle as some call me... But my friends call me Tart"
Jeanne: "...A few of mine did"
She told me when inquiring any knowledge I had about the Septarians. Or, more specifically, why I created the spell Moon used to sever his finger in the first place.

-After all, a curse that powerful and lethal doesn't exactly paint the most benevolent image...-

___

Specter: "...And I only carry the weight of the brother I lost..." (And being at least partly responsible for it...)
___

-But are any of them able to find him?-
___

-Nope, it was indeed Lilith's idea-

(...She must've wished to help the Wild Pokemon as well...)
___

-Which is to say, it probably won't- :V
Illya: "...Why did you do that, by the way?!
---
-Even if he reconciled with him that one time...-
---
-They won't until it's too late....-
---
Atalanta: "I'll have to speak with her later...."
---
-Indeed, also of course, she chatted with Amy to set up where to meet next day-
Shez: "....Honestly, feels on-brand for you to not notice it."
---
Alear: "Hello there... Martha, right?"

Byleth: "Lily wants to see Alear's full potential but I need some rest from sparring with her. Would you like to spar with her?"

-Martha has embraced her tendencies so she's eager to spar this new arrival?-
---
Kanna: "I'll be strong like Mama!" :b:
Musashi: "...Heheheheh, I suppose" 😅
Draco: -Rolled her eyes-
---
Martha: "I was looking for a sparring partner myself, so I'm willing to"
-Indeed-
---
Illya: "Yeah! We'll have no problem growing up!"
Mary: "And we're going to be so awesome and pretty adults!"
-Emblem Tiki was also told a few days before Paris-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Illya: "...Why did you do that, by the way?!
---
-Even if he reconciled with him that one time...-
---
-They won't until it's too late....-
---
Atalanta: "I'll have to speak with her later...."
---
-Indeed, also of course, she chatted with Amy to set up where to meet next day-
Oh, it was to put my husband at ease. He and the rest of monsterkind feared what they were up to as much as the kingdom of Mewni did, so I crafted the spell I later taught Moon as a method to put a stop to them if they ever went too far, or, well,
___

-While that helped alleviate some of Specter Knight's guilt, it's difficult to let go of it entirely since, corrupted or mind controlled by the Amulet or not, it was still his desperation to get the Amulet that led to that situation and it was still an attack by his hand, even if not his true will, that critically wounded Luan and left him vulnerable to the collapse of the tower that took his life...-
___

WHERE DID THAT INSANE OFF-COLOR CULTIST GO?!
___

-Being thankful that she provided the numerous Wild Pokemon here a home?-
___

-But not her own matching plans- :V

-I will assume Hatley is a typo but it's really funny-

Harley: "Hey, girl~ How you doing?"
---
Phosphy: "Well, there's really too much to list off... but you could talk to people from afar with it."
---
Byleth: "...Is this your first timeline?"
-It was indeed a typo-

Peridot: "Now that this dimension has internet and wi-fi access, stellar! I'm finally able to binge tons of my favorite shows again!" -Snickering in hype-
___

Sparky: "(Wait, huh?)" :confused:
___

...already figured it probably wasn't, huh?

---
---
---

---
---
Jeanne: "We have a lot of people around, surely many will be happy to assist" :)
---

Kazumi: "I am Kazumi Subaru of the Pleiades Saints! That's the name of my friends and I! It was awesome!"
Suzune: "Suzune Amano. I kill magical girls to spare them from becoming witches,clearly you can see why"
Tart: "My name Jeannette d'Arc, or Joan of Arc in English, or La Púcelle as some call me... But my friends call me Tart"
-Will some of Kamui's relatives explain?-
___

-Primarily setting up a tent as well as coolers with food, and while not necessary to light yet due to it being early in the day, they'll definitely to gather sticks and logs for a campfire as well-
___

Knowing several of Alphys' and I's friends, I can attest to that! :p
___

-Gaster tried to telekinetically throw the grenade away!-

-Sighs in relief- (I'm glad. Let's just worry about stopping that entity fo-)

-Then the above happened, and Atalanta was very likely shocked but relieved to see that at least a few of the "Familiars" were able to return to normal-

Another Jeanne...Okay, the point is, you five are alright. If you guys can fight, I'm, guessing you all want some payback on that thing! Are you five sure you're still up for helping with this battle?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

Suzune: "Suzune Amano. I kill magical girls to spare them from becoming witches,clearly you can see why"
___

-Primarily setting up a tent as well as coolers with food, and while not necessary to light yet due to it being early in the day, they'll definitely to gather sticks and logs for a campfire as well-
___

___

-Then the above happened, and Atalanta was very likely shocked but relieved to see that at least a few of the "Familiars" were able to return to normal-

Another Jeanne...Okay, the point is, you five are alright. If you guys can fight, I'm, guessing you all want some payback on that thing! Are you five sure you're still up for helping with this battle?
Hinoka: "We came from a world that's... seen better days..."
---
Blake: "Yeah, that'd be a good idea." :)
---
Lilith: "Well, with more people comes more work, I suppose."
---
-Ingrid had a more clever idea, using her telekinesis to unpin the grenades and keep them close to the braided girl as she sends both of them upwards, all while keeping their old-

-basically this but with grenades-

Kamui: "I don't think they're the kind to get out of such a battle..."

Musashi: "...Heheheheh, I suppose" 😅
Draco: -Rolled her eyes-
---
Martha: "I was looking for a sparring partner myself, so I'm willing to"
-Indeed-
---
Illya: "Yeah! We'll have no problem growing up!"
Mary: "And we're going to be so awesome and pretty adults!"
-Emblem Tiki was also told a few days before Paris-
Shez: "Looks good on you though." :p
---
Alear: "Well, that's convenient. In that case..." -transformed in a flash of light, taking on a much more... divine look-

1720391795249.png

-thank god I actually have a capture card lmao-
---
Kanna: "I'm sure we all will~" -giggling-

-It was indeed a typo-

Peridot: "Now that this dimension has internet and wi-fi access, stellar! I'm finally able to binge tons of my favorite shows again!" -Snickering in hype-
___

Sparky: "(Wait, huh?)" :confused:
___

...already figured it probably wasn't, huh?
Harleen: "Oh, good for you, girl." :p
---
Phosphy: "Crazy, right?" :p
---
Byleth: "Call it a hunch."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Oh, it was to put my husband at ease. He and the rest of monsterkind feared what they were up to as much as the kingdom of Mewni did, so I crafted the spell I later taught Moon as a method to put a stop to them if they ever went too far, or, well,
___

-While that helped alleviate some of Specter Knight's guilt, it's difficult to let go of it entirely since, corrupted or mind controlled by the Amulet or not, it was still his desperation to get the Amulet that led to that situation and it was still an attack by his hand, even if not his true will, that critically wounded Luan and left him vulnerable to the collapse of the tower that took his life...-
___

WHERE DID THAT INSANE OFF-COLOR CULTIST GO?!
___

-Being thankful that she provided the numerous Wild Pokemon here a home?-
___

-But not her own matching plans- :V
Illya: "Huh, that's not good, but not malevolent in intent..."
---
-And of course, left Reize with no father-
---
Steeljaw: "Doubt off the ship, if you ask me"
---
-Indeed, she appreciates the gesture for them-
---
-Nope, those are a secret- :V
Shez: "Looks good on you though." :p
---
Alear: "Well, that's convenient. In that case..." -transformed in a flash of light, taking on a much more... divine look-

View attachment 392070
-thank god I actually have a capture card lmao-
---
Kanna: "I'm sure we all will~" -giggling-
Musashi: "Oh. I'll take it then!"
---
Martha: "...Going all out then. I won't hold back either then" -threw what she was wearing to access her Ruler form stage 3-
---
Hayate: "...Saaaaay, can I drink it now and see how pretty I'll look?"
Gil: "Nah" :p
___

___

___

Hinoka: "We came from a world that's... seen better days..."
---
Blake: "Yeah, that'd be a good idea." :)
---
Lilith: "Well, with more people comes more work, I suppose."
---
-Ingrid had a more clever idea, using her telekinesis to unpin the grenades and keep them close to the braided girl as she sends both of them upwards, all while keeping their old-

-basically this but with grenades-

Kamui: "I don't think they're the kind to get out of such a battle..."
Sitonai: "So you migrated right to where these other people are?"
Illya: "It's a... Little complicated"
---
Atalanta: "By the way, did you bring food? Or will we have to hunt?"
---
Ophanimon: "I know that in the Kernel a lot of people are required to do chores"
---
-The braided girl tried to stop time, but Yukari caught her arm with a gap-
Yukari: "So that shield allows you to stop time, intriguing"

Iroha: "I know I must. All this destruction and death... I know Madoka-chan doesn't wants to keep doing it!"
Medea: "Madoka? Is that what the witch was once named like?"
Oriko: "Madoka Kaname. An average girl who time manipulation from someone else gave her such magical power, she became the strongest witch to exist, destroying our world"

Last edited:
Top Bottom