• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She won't bring up the vacation itself again yet, but she'll at least ask if it's something Weiss is concerned about-

(You weren't worried before, but you look kinda lost in thought now...)

___

Sparky: "(Umm...I think so?)" -Still confused about the controls , but more than he admits-
___

-His laziness would spread to even more people- :V
Weiss: "Nothing to worry about, Winter." :)
---
Phosphy: "Want me to show again?"
---
-oh noooooooo- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Nothing to worry about, Winter." :)
---
Phosphy: "Want me to show again?"
---
-oh noooooooo- :V
(Well, you helped out the Rulers with it, so if it's anything you need help with, don't worry about asking for help in-turn.) :)
___

Sparky: "(Sure!)"

___

if ya thinking drinking plain ketchup is odd, though, most monsters eat stuff that a lot of other people don't. or, well, literally can't, in some cases.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
...Oh good heavens, I'm so sorry... :urg:
___

-Current thoughts of Eresh and Nitocris?-
___

The complete destruction of countless planets?!

-While not caring for organic life, the destruction of planets would mean the deaths of countless Gems and Cybertronians that live on several other planets and the loss of their societies as well as any and all resources those planets had-

___

(They probably referenced some designs and architecture of images of Pokemon Centers on the internet.)
___

-But the scale of Chalde'as recent fights and the threats they and many others have had to face are still pretty good examples of their usual missions...-
Merlin: "It's alright! I even managed to contact with an alternate version of myself during that while! ...Though between us, she's cringe, as the kids today say" :p
---
Ereshkigal: And now the kid had her eyes taken out...
Nitocris: I hope she manages to remain friends with them.
---
-Of course-

Bludgeon: "A little sacrifice for all to understand what he could bring us!"
Shockwave: "You're just illogical..."
---
Atalanta: "I see... It gives a comfortable feeling" -but who would be the one on the post?-
---
-Yeah... Not necessarily an easy pill to swallow-
Shez: "Honestly, if you find out the full extent of what I can do, you'd probably fear me just as much as I'd fear you." :p
---
Alear: -clashes a punch from Byleth with a palm strike- "How long has it been for you since your vacation on Elyos?"

Byleth:"I've lost track of the time since... though I do recall I had a different hair color back then."

Alear: "What's up with that anyway?"

Byleth: "I awakened to a much greater potential, much like you did. The only difference is mine is always active." -creates flames on the ground near Alear, which travel closer-

Alear: "That would make sense, actually." -notices and was quick to retreat, avoiding the explosion the flames would cause- "Nice try, by the way."

-Byleth smiled a bit, enjoying having a fair challenge that isn't Shez-

Veyle: Big Sister is always so cool...
---
Kamui: -tempted to use it now for a permanent effect-
-Draco just scoffed at that, not allowing herself to show any vulnerability-
---
-Nice to see them catching up to the times-

Lily: She looks more extravagant than I thought, but also she's showing her strength so well...
---
-Even if it nullifies their contract...-
(Wait, is she actually older than Illya?) -Inner thoughts, surprised how mature and collected Sitonai acts compared to her counterpart...More so because IIRC, Sitonai doesn't look much, if at all older than Illya, either-
___

-Even if the other Huntresses and Huntsmen have been to the dimension before, it was usually while on combat missions during Luod and Toffee's occupation of the kingdom, so they didn't exactly have much time to actually visit the dimension for it's sights or forest trails, while Artemis is on this trip as well but simply isn't with the group at the moment, so she'd miss out without the photo as well-

-Atalanta would see several native deer, the same kind that were remarkably tall and have multiple green eyes, walking around the location, a few eating grass while others go to the river to drink from it. A few mewnian rabbits and a few different species of small birds can also currently be seen in the area-
___

ANOTHER SATISFIED CUSTOMER! AND ONE WHO IS AN ESTEEMED BRAND NEW GUEST, AT THAT! YET ANOTHER GREAT JOB, EVERYONE! NYEH HEH HEH!
___

Steven: "We don't know what their situation is or if they're mindless like those Super Sentai copies or not, so it's worth a shot..." -Still has his shield up...But would this group also see the "Familiar" that was possibly just freed (or at least temporarily freed) by Ingrid?-

...By the Delta Runes...You were being mind controlled by that abomination?!

And that we can defeat this terrible witch... -Launching fireballs at Gretchen, reluctant to attack the Familiars even without the knowledge of them being mind controlled since they're clearly children-

-Sans and Papyrus tried to stop throw the flashbang grenades back with telekinesis as well, but do the ones that Gaster threw back have any effect or were those just tossed back a second time as well?-
Kanna: "...Is it offensive to say you sound older than the Illya at my side?"
---
Blake: "I'll do it once we return to the hotel. Otherwise, she'd barge in right where we are..." -doesn't hate Artemis, quite the contrary as she's starting to see her as a mother figure... but she wants this moment to just be her and Ata... and maybe Heshima if he's here :V-
---
Palu: "...Is it too intrusive to ask where that appetite came from?"
---
Ingrid: "...Interesting... Seems they are brainwashed and can only be purged by beating it out of them..."

Yang: "Well, you don't need to tell me twice." -punches her fists together-

-the sheer amount of emotions almost made him lose consciousness but he stopped it just in time, albeit with a headache-

Nora: "Ren! You okay?!"

Ren: "That... that was so much... More than any one person should bear..."

-Byleth replied to the time stop by trying to whip the braided girl-

Shez: "Just one? Is that all?" :laugh:
Sitonai: "...Does that give me more authority?"
Illya: "EH?!"
---
Atalanta: "...Fair, she would fly straight up to here in a second" -wants a moment of quiet peace... And Artemis would not provide that-
---
Ophanimon: "Thank you! And sorry, I just couldn't help but find it delicious~!"
---
Book-wielding magical girl: "Beware... That witch....." -her gem fully cracked, shattering, and finally died-
Jeanne: "...Good Lord..."

Irisviel: "We'll make sure of that" -also sending balls of light at Kriemhild Gretchen, with Toriel's fireballs managing to land some hits-

Mordred: "What's going on?!"
Fans-wielding magical girl: "Family... Restaurant..."
Cat-dressed magical girl: "Mother not... Hit Yuma..." -by now they were making pointless ramblings, memories of their old lives may bereturning, but they can't control themselves as they resume attacking, the fans-wielder by casting more fir, then the cat-dressed oneby healing any harmed allies-

-The braided magical girl would try to reflect the grenades with a golf club, then reply to Byleth by pulling out a rocket launcher and shooting a missile with it-
-And the magical girl sent at Shez slashed with a scythe FAST-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Well, you helped out the Rulers with it, so if it's anything you need help with, don't worry about asking for help in-turn.) :)
___

Sparky: "(Sure!)"

___

if ya thinking drinking plain ketchup is odd, though, most monsters eat stuff that a lot of other people don't. or, well, literally can't, in some cases.
Weiss: "I'll think about it." :)
---
-she make it clear by showing the character moves when she touches screen-
---
Byleth: "...That's still strange..."

-Draco just scoffed at that, not allowing herself to show any vulnerability-
---
-Nice to see them catching up to the times-

Lily: She looks more extravagant than I thought, but also she's showing her strength so well...
---
-Even if it nullifies their contract...-
-but can't deny Shez may be right?-
---
-then Alear SHOT A BEAM FROM HER PALMS-

-Byleth barely avoided it-
---
Kamui: Would the seal's effect remain if I did that...?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Merlin: "It's alright! I even managed to contact with an alternate version of myself during that while! ...Though between us, she's cringe, as the kids today say" :p
---
Ereshkigal: And now the kid had her eyes taken out...
Nitocris: I hope she manages to remain friends with them.
---
-Of course-

Bludgeon: "A little sacrifice for all to understand what he could bring us!"
Shockwave: "You're just illogical..."
---
Atalanta: "I see... It gives a comfortable feeling" -but who would be the one on the post?-
---
-Yeah... Not necessarily an easy pill to swallow-
...I don't believe I've heard that terminology yet...But at least you had someone to talk to during your imprisonment. :p
___

-Her life took another turn for the worse because of Toffee and Kama, but her friends are doing all they can to help her get through being blind...-
___

The only thing he'll bring is everyone's destruction, and anyone he spares will simply remain tools to him! You've lost whatever was left of that poor excuse of a mind you already had...
___

(These buildings usually do for both Pokemon and Trainers of them alike.)

-That, I'm not as sure of...-
___

-More so for a world that at large, doesn't seem to be aware of magic and the supernatural...-

Weiss: "I'll think about it." :)
---
-she make it clear by showing the character moves when she touches screen-
---
Byleth: "...That's still strange..."
(Good. I'm glad you're not super worried anymore...)
___

Sparky :"(You so you just have to touch the screen? That's it?)"
___

to us monsters, food that has to be digested was also weird.

Kanna: "...Is it offensive to say you sound older than the Illya at my side?"
---
Blake: "I'll do it once we return to the hotel. Otherwise, she'd barge in right where we are..." -doesn't hate Artemis, quite the contrary as she's starting to see her as a mother figure... but she wants this moment to just be her and Ata... and maybe Heshima if he's here :V-
---
Palu: "...Is it too intrusive to ask where that appetite came from?"
---
Ingrid: "...Interesting... Seems they are brainwashed and can only be purged by beating it out of them..."

Yang: "Well, you don't need to tell me twice." -punches her fists together-

-the sheer amount of emotions almost made him lose consciousness but he stopped it just in time, albeit with a headache-

Nora: "Ren! You okay?!"

Ren: "That... that was so much... More than any one person should bear..."

-Byleth replied to the time stop by trying to whip the braided girl-

Shez: "Just one? Is that all?" :laugh:
---
Atalanta: "...Fair, she would fly straight up to here in a second" -wants a moment of quiet peace... And Artemis would not provide that-
---
---
Book-wielding magical girl: "Beware... That witch....." -her gem fully cracked, shattering, and finally died-

Irisviel: "We'll make sure of that" -also sending balls of light at Kriemhild Gretchen, with Toriel's fireballs managing to land some hits-

Cat-dressed magical girl: "Mother not... Hit Yuma..." -by now they were making pointless ramblings, memories of their old lives may bereturning, but they can't control themselves as they resume attacking, the fans-wielder by casting more fir, then the cat-dressed oneby healing any harmed allies-

-The braided magical girl would try to reflect the grenades with a golf club, then reply to Byleth by pulling out a rocket launcher and shooting a missile with it-
-Chuckled at that-

-If any of the kids from the Great Sea could overhear them, they'd all be holding laughs, except for Tetra, who just looked smug-
___

-Yeah, while they're glad Artemis is on the overall trip to Mewni as well (Ata even invited her herself IIRC), she doesn't have much of an indoor voice and rarely acts fully composed, so having some occasional peace and quiet like this is much-needed...More so since she'd probably accidentally scare off some of the local animals here for those same reasons- :V

-I don't think I ever really established Heshima as being on the trip to Mewni as well...-
___

You h-have nothing to apologize for. :chuckle:
___

No! We were too late to save her...

(...They're brainwashed to serve as soldiers in her own army...All of them...) -Horrified-

Amethyst: "Damn it, I was afraid of this!" :urg:

-If the grenades couldn't hit the Familiars or Gretchen on time, Undyne tried to destroy them while they her allies and friends were out of range of them by launching spears directly at the grenades, hoping the collision would detonate each one early-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

-Chuckled at that-

-If any of the kids from the Great Sea could overhear them, they'd all be holding laughs, except for Tetra, who just looked smug-
___

-Yeah, while they're glad Artemis is on the overall trip to Mewni as well (Ata even invited her herself IIRC), she doesn't have much of an indoor voice and rarely acts fully composed, so having some occasional peace and quiet like this is much-needed...More so since she'd probably accidentally scare off some of the local animals here for those same reasons- :V

-I don't think I ever really established Heshima as being on the trip to Mewni as well...-
___

___

(...They're brainwashed to serve as soldiers in her own army...All of them...) -Horrified-

-If the grenades couldn't hit the Familiars or Gretchen on time, Undyne tried to destroy them while they her allies and friends were out of range of them by launching spears directly at the grenades, hoping the collision would detonate each one early-
-Kanna giggled-

Azura: "I feel a different vibe from this Illya. Are the two even the same."
---
-fair enough, KoP-

Blake: "...This is nice."
---
Palutena: "I think they like the compliment." :p
---
Ruby: "There's only one way to free them..." -eyes closed, head down-

-Shez was quick to block the scythe with her swords-

Shez: "Hehe! Nice try!" :p -kicks-

(Good. I'm glad you're not super worried anymore...)
___

Sparky :"(You so you just have to touch the screen? That's it?)"
___

to us monsters, food that has to be digested was also weird.
Weiss: "As am I." :)
---
Phosphy: "Yep." :p
---
Byleth: "...What?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "As am I." :)
---
Phosphy: "Yep." :p
---
Byleth: "...What?"
-After being so anxious about when or whether or not Chaldea's vacation would even happen for a while, it seems she's finally more optimistic and realistic about the matter-
___

Sparky: "(Pssh, this'll be easy, then!)"

-He proceeds to die in-game from failing the first jump- :V
___

yup. monster food works pretty differently.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-but can't deny Shez may be right?-
---
-then Alear SHOT A BEAM FROM HER PALMS-

-Byleth barely avoided it-
---
Kamui: Would the seal's effect remain if I did that...?
-Internally, maybe-
---
-And Lily is awed at that-
---
-From what she heard, it should do....-
...I don't believe I've heard that terminology yet...But at least you had someone to talk to during your imprisonment. :p
___

-Her life took another turn for the worse because of Toffee and Kama, but her friends are doing all they can to help her get through being blind...-
___

The only thing he'll bring is everyone's destruction, and anyone he spares will simply remain tools to him! You've lost whatever was left of that poor excuse of a mind you already had...
___

(These buildings usually do for both Pokemon and Trainers of them alike.)

-That, I'm not as sure of...-
___

-More so for a world that at large, doesn't seem to be aware of magic and the supernatural...-
Merlin: "Hopefully she doesn't meddles here, though" :p
---
-Indeed, though Kama is still not allowed anywhere near her-
---
Octane: "Yeah, what they said!"
Bludgeon: "You are too simple-minded to understand!"
-Shockwave didn't waste any time to shoot at him-
---
Atalanta: "Makes sense, they'd be waiting to see their Pokémon healed..."
-Yeah, hmmmm....-
---
-Yeah, that would scare any parent...-
-Chuckled at that-

___

___

___

-Kanna giggled-

---
-fair enough, KoP-

---
---

Sitonai: "How old are you?"
Illya: "Er, 11?"
Sitonai: "Heh, I'm 18" :p
---
-They probably did- :V -And he wasn't-

Atalanta: "So quiet...."
---
Ophanimon: "Good, thank you~" -so she had a second serving!-
---
-Through the destroyed city, all magical girls start to ramble out random things according to the memories of who they once were-
Flaming sword magical girl: "Tsubaki... I miss you... Tsubaki..."
Crossbow-wielding magical girl: "Ui... Your big sister is here..."
Witch-like magical girl: "Let's have... Risotto... Everyone"
Graceful magical girl: "Kirika... We must... Stop the witch..."
Jeanne: "This... This is awful!" -she saw a magical girl running at her with a light sword, and rather than attacking, Jeanne blocked the hit- "Open your eyes! This isn't who you are! None of you are!"
Maiden magical girl: -Just trying to push her sword more into Jeanne- "May God... Enlight all of France..."

-Undyne would manage to destroy many, some thankfully hit Kriemhild Gretchen, but it's not like the braided magical girl stopped, pulling a bazooka and shooting at everyone on her sight-

-The magical girl jumped before the kick landed and attacked yet again!-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Merlin: "Hopefully she doesn't meddles here, though" :p
---
-Indeed, though Kama is still not allowed anywhere near her-
---
Octane: "Yeah, what they said!"
Bludgeon: "You are too simple-minded to understand!"
-Shockwave didn't waste any time to shoot at him-
---
Atalanta: "Makes sense, they'd be waiting to see their Pokémon healed..."
-Yeah, hmmmm....-
---
-Yeah, that would scare any parent...-
Did she cause mischief before?
___

-And while Specter Knight won't explain that the Kama currently among their ranks is the same Kama that blinded Abigail, both Eresh and Nitocris likely completely understand why they're being kept separate regardless as the "new" Kama's presence would likely only bring back bad memories for her-
___

Look who's speaking...

-Do the shots land?-
___

(And while Pokemon are usually healed quickly at working Pokemon Centers, the sight of one is still a relief to many a Trainer with wounded or sick Pokemon...)

-Maybe another member of the medical staff or an engineer?-
___

-But if anyone can help with this exact kind of situation, it's Admiral Harlaown?-

-Kanna giggled-

---
-fair enough, KoP-

---
---

---

---
---
-Through the destroyed city, all magical girls start to ramble out random things according to the memories of who they once were-
Jeanne: "This... This is awful!" -she saw a magical girl running at her with a light sword, and rather than attacking, Jeanne blocked the hit- "Open your eyes! This isn't who you are! None of you are!"
Maiden magical girl: -Just trying to push her sword more into Jeanne- "May God... Enlight all of France..."

-Undyne would manage to destroy many, some thankfully hit Kriemhild Gretchen, but it's not like the braided magical girl stopped, pulling a bazooka and shooting at everyone on her sight-

(Does that make her like your older sister, Illya?)
___

-He's probably currently under Orion's care back at Lilith's domain. and although since the lynx is able to care of himself, Orion is still making sure he gets food since food is served from the cafeteria and most Pokemon don't usually make their own orders, plus not everyone on the kitchen staff understands Pokemon to begin with-

-All they can currently hear are the sounds of the rushing river, chirping birds, and occasionally galloping multi-eyed deer, all of which are present among the sights of the forest itself-
___

-Of fantastic waffles!-
___

-Everyone who heard them and learned the truth of why they're working for this witch was horrified...-

What kind of abomination is this?! That witch must be stopped at once! -Trying to help Jeanne by telekinetically throw the Familiar that was trying to stab her several yards awayr-

OH COME ON! A FREAKING ANTI-ARMOR ROCKET LAUNCHER?!

-Undyne tried to launch spears at the missiles as well, trying to prevent any from reaching the Familiar's targets-

Steven: "...We might not be able to save them, because they might be past being able to survive...But we can at least make sure they're freed from that witch's control and pass on peacefully. And if we can at least do that, then we have to help them!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-After being so anxious about when or whether or not Chaldea's vacation would even happen for a while, it seems she's finally more optimistic and realistic about the matter-
___

Sparky: "(Pssh, this'll be easy, then!)"

-He proceeds to die in-game from failing the first jump- :V
___

yup. monster food works pretty differently.
-and it makes her so happy-
---
Phosphy: "..."
---
Byleth: "That's... how...?"

-Internally, maybe-
---
-And Lily is awed at that-
---
-From what she heard, it should do....-
-damn...-
---
-that beam was so cool...-
---
Kamui: -staring at it-

---

---
---

___

-He's probably currently under Orion's care back at Lilith's domain. and although since the lynx is able to care of himself, Orion is still making sure he gets food since food is served from the cafeteria and most Pokemon don't usually make their own orders, plus not everyone on the kitchen staff understands Pokemon to begin with-

-All they can currently hear are the sounds of the rushing river, chirping birds, and occasionally galloping multi-eyed deer, all of which are present among the sights of the forest itself-
___

-Of fantastic waffles!-
___

-Everyone who heard them and learned the truth of why they're working for this witch was horrified...-

What kind of abomination is this?! That witch must be stopped at once! -Trying to help Jeanne by telekinetically throw the Familiar that was trying to stab her several yards awayr-

-Undyne tried to launch spears at the missiles as well, trying to prevent any from reaching the Familiar's targets-

Steven: "...We might not be able to save them, because they might be past being able to survive...But we can at least make sure they're freed from that witch's control and pass on peacefully. And if we can at least do that, then we have to help them!"
Kanna: "So you're an older Illya..."

-Kamui hedpat Sitonai-
---
Blake: "I could rest here, honestly..."
---
-good for her!-
---
Ingrid: "Absolutely horrid."

Ruby: "...You sure this is your choice, Steven?" -agrees with him, she's just surprised to hear him suggest a mercy kill-

-Palu trying to think of how to get Kremhild elsewhere...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Did she cause mischief before?
___

-And while Specter Knight won't explain that the Kama currently among their ranks is the same Kama that blinded Abigail, both Eresh and Nitocris likely completely understand why they're being kept separate regardless as the "new" Kama's presence would likely only bring back bad memories for her-
___

Look who's speaking...

-Do the shots land?-
___

(And while Pokemon are usually healed quickly at working Pokemon Centers, the sight of one is still a relief to many a Trainer with wounded or sick Pokemon...)

-Maybe another member of the medical staff or an engineer?-
___

-But if anyone can help with this exact kind of situation, it's Admiral Harlaown?-
Merlin: "Plenty!"
Andersen: "Look who's talking..."
---
-Indeed, Abby has not... Spoke anything about the experience...-
---
-AND THE SHOTS DO LAND, but Bludgeon remains up and fires back!-
---
Atalanta: "I assume then that they will also have the appropriate equipment for illnesses"
-The former makes sense-
---
-Yeah, they're also sure Lindy can-
-damn...-
---
-that beam was so cool...-
---
Kamui: -staring at it-
Musashi: "Well, what should we do now?"
---
-No kidding, how was Byleth after that?-
---
-Her thoughts?-
___

___

-Of fantastic waffles!-
___

-Kamui hedpat Sitonai-
---
---
-good for her!-
---

Ruby: "...You sure this is your choice, Steven?" -agrees with him, she's just surprised to hear him suggest a mercy kill-

Sitonai: "That's correct!" -then the headpatting- "................."
---
-Good for him-

Atalanta: "I could have seen myself taking a nap here long ago"
---
-Indeed they be, so it seems her impression on Chaldeans so far is really positive-
---
-Except I do kinda want Jeanne to keep fighting that specific one, sooooooo...-
-A magical girl that hid in the shadows caught the maiden magical girl in time, and helped her get back on her feet, with another more regal magical girl shooting at Gaster with 15th century firearms, and a maid-like magical girl jumping at him with a halberd-
-The maiden magical girl then went to try to slash Jeanne once again, repeatdly-
Jeanne: "You mentioned you wanted God to bring light to France again, don't you? That creature is not God!"
Maiden magical girl: "March towards... The English..."

-If so, Steven's gotta answer fast, as more magical girls kept attacking them now-

-While the braided magical girl shot at her with a gun while she was falling-

-As Lindy said, they could use all the resources and mages they have... Would eb taxing, but would get Kriemhild Gretchen out of a populated planet-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Musashi: "Well, what should we do now?"
---
-No kidding, how was Byleth after that?-
---
-Her thoughts?-
Shez: "...I dunno, honestly."
---
Byleth: "Not a bad shot, Alear." -whipsword out- "But maybe it's time to start drawing blades."
---
Kamui: To give him the courage to speak his mind without fear...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Merlin: "Plenty!"
Andersen: "Look who's talking..."
---
-Indeed, Abby has not... Spoke anything about the experience...-
---
-AND THE SHOTS DO LAND, but Bludgeon remains up and fires back!-
---
Atalanta: "I assume then that they will also have the appropriate equipment for illnesses"
-The former makes sense-
---
-Yeah, they're also sure Lindy can-
It sounds like you've caused your share of mischief for others as well. :p
___

-Specter is letting her deal with the matter at her own pace, not wanting to push her into talking about it in case even talking about it is too overwhelming for her now-

-That being said...if she doesn't bring it up for a while, he might at least ask how it affected her or if she's doing okay emotionally. Depending on how Abigail is handling it, her not talking about it at all for extended period of time isn't necessarily a good or a bad sign...-
___

-Aquamarine tries to freeze him with a tractor beam again-
___

(If this is anything like the Pokemon Centers I'm familiar with, they should have a machine that can heal up to six Pokemon resting in their Pokeballs at once.)

-They assigned anyone other than BB for the task- :V
___

-What are Chrono and Amy's thoughts?-

-and it makes her so happy-
---
Phosphy: "..."
---
Byleth: "That's... how...?"
-Weiss' thoughts, reflecting on it?-
___

Sparky: "(...That was just bad luck, I'm sure I'll get it this time!)" -Tries again-
___

odd, ain't it?

-Kamui hedpat Sitonai-
---
---
-good for her!-
---

---
-Good for him-

---
-Indeed they be, so it seems her impression on Chaldeans so far is really positive-
---
-A magical girl that hid in the shadows caught the maiden magical girl in time, and helped her get back on her feet, with another more regal magical girl shooting at Gaster with 15th century firearms, and a maid-like magical girl jumping at him with a halberd-
-The maiden magical girl then went to try to slash Jeanne once again, repeatdly-
Jeanne: "You mentioned you wanted God to bring light to France again, don't you? That creature is not God!"

-If so, Steven's gotta answer fast, as more magical girls kept attacking them now-

-As Lindy said, they could use all the resources and mages they have... Would eb taxing, but would get Kriemhild Gretchen out of a populated planet-
-Tetra nearby was still smug, and trying not to laugh-
___

-In-turn, Heshima is making sure Orion doesn't flirt with women other than Artemis or get Poison Jabbed by Greg as a result- :V

-They didn't pack camping gear, but they also seem content to just rest atop the trees themselves-
___

(Sweet, Ophanimon's tour and first impression of Chaldea is going swimmingly!)
___

-Gaster was forced to focus his telekinetic powers on the bullets and the Familiar wielding a halberd as a result, blocking the bullets at bay with a wingding barrier and throwing the one who tried to attack him directly away-

Steven: "They might be like some of the mutants and ghosts in Spooky's army! I don't think anyone deserves to be. k-killed, but those gemstones seem to be controlling them and keeping them alive! What if...what if destroying those gemstones is the only way to free them? I still want to try everything we can to save them from dying if we can, b-but...What there's no way to heal them? W--What if it's already too late to save them...?" :urg:

Someone call all of the Casters! And any other mages who can get here on short notice! We've got to cast a spell to send that gargantuan witch away!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-Good for him-

---
---

___

-In-turn, Heshima is making sure Orion doesn't flirt with women other than Artemis or get Poison Jabbed by Greg as a result- :V

-They didn't pack camping gear, but they also seem content to just rest atop the trees themselves-
___

___

-Gaster was forced to focus his telekinetic powers on the bullets and the Familiar wielding a halberd as a result, blocking the bullets at bay with a wingding barrier and throwing the one who tried to attack him directly away-

Steven: "They might be like some of the mutants and ghosts in Spooky's army! I don't think anyone deserves to be. k-killed, but those gemstones seem to be controlling them and keeping them alive! What if...what if destroying those gemstones is the only way to free them? I still want to try everything we can to save them from dying if we can, b-but...What there's no way to heal them? W--What if it's already too late to save them...?" :urg:

Someone call all of the Casters! And any other mages who can get here on short notice! We've got to cast a spell to send that gargantuan witch away!
Kamui: "Something wrong?"
---
Blake: "...We should have brought camping gear."
---
Palu: That's a good sign...
---
Ruby: "If they can't be saved, there's only one thing we can do, for both their sake and those of the people we wish to protect."

Ingrid: -looks at Rook-

Rook: "...Yeah, we're definitely helping."

Ingrid: "As I thought."

D.D.: "Awwwww, I wanted to smash it, not send it elsewhere."

Rook: "You're free to get yourself killed, if you want."

D.D.: :glare:

-Weiss' thoughts, reflecting on it?-
___

Sparky: "(...That was just bad luck, I'm sure I'll get it this time!)" -Tries again-
___

odd, ain't it?
Weiss: Alola can't come soon enough!
---
-better but still dies early-
---
Byleth: "It... truly is..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "...I dunno, honestly."
---
Byleth: "Not a bad shot, Alear." -whipsword out- "But maybe it's time to start drawing blades."
---
Kamui: To give him the courage to speak his mind without fear...
Musashi: "Hmmmm..." -thinking-
-Draco not caring-
---
Lily: What will she do about that?
---
-...It sounds worth it-
It sounds like you've caused your share of mischief for others as well. :p
___

-Specter is letting her deal with the matter at her own pace, not wanting to push her into talking about it in case even talking about it is too overwhelming for her now-

-That being said...if she doesn't bring it up for a while, he might at least ask how it affected her or if she's doing okay emotionally. Depending on how Abigail is handling it, her not talking about it at all for extended period of time isn't necessarily a good or a bad sign...-
___

-Aquamarine tries to freeze him with a tractor beam again-
___

(If this is anything like the Pokemon Centers I'm familiar with, they should have a machine that can heal up to six Pokemon resting in their Pokeballs at once.)

-They assigned anyone other than BB for the task- :V
___

-What are Chrono and Amy's thoughts?-
Merlin: "Little bit" :p
Irisviel: "Not little" :p
---
-That makes sense. Everyone would handle such experience differently. She could be quite traumatized, for all they know-
---
-She managed to for half a second!-
---
Atalanta: "That's... Quite the convenient machine"
-Sounds about right- :V
---
Amy: "Well, we can discuss more on that later"
Chrono: -Nodded-
___

___

___

---
---
---
Ruby: "If they can't be saved, there's only one thing we can do, for both their sake and those of the people we wish to protect."

Sitonai: "...What is that for?"
---
KEK
Atalanta: "...Maybe we could tomorrow?"
---
-Indeed, and the Ophan Digimon rubbed her tummy right after, clearly content with her meal-
---
-Gaster maanged to, while the one that hid before in the shadows went to strike with a dagger-
Jeanne: -Blocking another blow- "...You have truly lost your minds, haven't you?" -said ith sympathy-
Maiden magical girl: "Catherine... Why did you get killed...?"
Jeanne: "...I know who you are" -deep breath, then pushes her a meter away- "...This is not the way I'd have liked to meet another me, but... On the least I will free you from your misery..." -pointing banner- "Come to me, Jeanne d'Arc!"
Maiden magical girl: "Gilles... La Hire... March on..." -jumped at her with blade, trading blows-

-The flaming sword magical girl jumped at where RWBY was, trying to cut Blake!-

-Along that, pretty much all Casters are flying there, as well as mages from the TSAB-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
-Is he overwhelmed then? Or decides to take it easy?-
---
-Indeed, and... Then they give him the mental image of eating Wormmons and Kunemons-
---
-Mamaging to stab a few, but others moved quickly out the way whike chargibg magic lasers-
---
-Sounds about the rating it would have indeed-
---
Moriarty: "It appears you are getting quite well acquainted" -sips tea-

(DANG)
Irisviel: "Leave it to me~!" -makes sure that Rita is being held by magic, boosted by Micaiah-
---

Sistermon Ciel: "I-I suppose that would work out..."
---
Sakura: "...That sounds ideal" :)
Alain: "Makoto! Takeru!" -he'd run at them!-

-Good for Knightmon~-
Naga: "My name is Naga. You've upsetted my daughter... So it's time you receive some punishment"
-Thus the spectral Naga also turned into her own dragon form-
View attachment 391788

-What Digi asked?-

(Oh my God, she just gets cuter every day~!) :b:

Star: "It looks like your number's up, Rita..."

-Rita has any last minute defense or excuses not to be executed?-

(...Oh...I'm...really sorry, big guy...) :urg:

-Shuriken was similarly sympathetic, to the point of not even knowing what to say, as he and Hurricane alike would be utterly devasted if one of them lost the other-
___

Tetra: "Well I'll be darned..."

TLink: "I think they really are! They're alive!" :b:

Spooky: "...I may not have known you as long as Sakura, but you're also Sakura's friend, and I can tell that you're a kindred spirit, too. I'd be honored." :)

-Queen Vanessa doesn't even vocally respond to any of them, instead simply giving each of them a Death Glare, made all the imposing to everyone but likely Naga herself by the bright red light glowing from her eyes-

Neo: -nodding much-

-but Moon wanted to be the one ending Rita... or is she fine with Alear doing it as she unsheated her sword?-
---
-and so Ingrid gets some ink, a plume and a sheet of paper, being very old-fashioned-

-it simply says she wants to talk... and that she will get her slice back once they physically meet again-
---
-Gengar doing more scares and pranks in honor of Spooky sounds cute-

-yes to both-
-he just stays put since he doesn't know what to do-

-no Dokunemon though; they're poison to the touch-

Lasers huh? Good idea....
Sub Zero Freeze!
-firing ice beams from his eyes-

-a good way to start a morning indeed....even if she'll be a bit sluggish from such a hearty breakfast-

-sipping tea as well-

-he just nods, which doesn't translate into anything this time; just acknowledging their words-

<Permission to inquire of your meeting with Mirei?>

A being not unlike the Great Dragons....

This gets-a more and-a more confusing...

[I will make you proud!]
-smiles but has tears-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Merlin: "Little bit" :p
Irisviel: "Not little" :p
---
-That makes sense. Everyone would handle such experience differently. She could be quite traumatized, for all they know-
---
-She managed to for half a second!-
---
Atalanta: "That's... Quite the convenient machine"
-Sounds about right- :V
---
Amy: "Well, we can discuss more on that later"
Chrono: -Nodded-
I think I'll choose to take Irisviel's word for it. :p
___

-Has Oui tried talking to her about it or does she have a similar mindset?-
___

-But Bludgeon was still able to fire off another laser?-
___

(Quite so. I never fully understood how they worked, but they always worked. Going to one after a battle made it as though I was never injured or ill to begin with...)

-Of course, there are exceptions such as particularly severe or life-threatening injuries..-

-Which member of the medical staff is taking the current shift?-
___

Dipper: -Sigh of relief- "Thanks for understanding..."

---
---
---

---
KEK
---
-Indeed, and the Ophan Digimon rubbed her tummy right after, clearly content with her meal-
---
-Gaster maanged to, while the one that hid before in the shadows went to strike with a dagger-
Jeanne: -Blocking another blow- "...You have truly lost your minds, haven't you?" -said ith sympathy-
Jeanne: "...I know who you are" -deep breath, then pushes her a meter away- "...This is not the way I'd have liked to meet another me, but... On the least I will free you from your misery..." -pointing banner- "Come to me, Jeanne d'Arc!"
Maiden magical girl: "Gilles... La Hire... March on..." -jumped at her with blade, trading blows-

-Along that, pretty much all Casters are flying there, as well as mages from the TSAB-
-Because she's still Iri's daughter?-
___

-Even if they didn't bring camping supplies among their luggage, they can always make a quick return back to Lilith's domain via a portal to gather up some camping supplies the next day-
___

Soooo, what'd you think? :p
___

-Which Gaster doesn't see, and furthermore, that bombshell revelation about the identity of the Familiar that Jeanne is currently fighting distracts him and almost everyone else due to the sheer shock of it-

...She's another alternate version of yourself...?

No way...

Steven: -Shedding some tears...but wiping them away- "You're right...We'll try to see if there's any way we can heal them, but if not...then we'll at least make sure they can pass on like the ghosts that were trappedi in Spooky's mansion. And Spooky herself. If destroying those gemstones is the only way to help them and protect our friends, then that's what we'll have to do..."

Garnet: "We won't let this witch or this insane laboratory torment anyone else!"

-Heshima immediately fired a Thunderbolt at the Familiar with the flaming sword to try and prevent the attack from landing, just in case Blake couldn't use a Shadow Clone on time-

-Toriel also followed Iri to help with the task, while Queen Moon arrived via dimensional scissors as soon as she could-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She's hyped for it!-
___

Sparky: "(Aw, seriously? This doesn't look that difficult!)
___

-But at the same time, it sounds like human food was also weird to monsters at first...-
-YEAH SHE IS!-
---
Phosphy: "Maybe third time's the charm?"
---
Byleth: "...Perhaps it's a matter of perspective..."

Musashi: "Hmmmm..." -thinking-
-Draco not caring-
---
Lily: What will she do about that?
---
-...It sounds worth it-
Shez: "....What would you like, Draco?"
---
Alear: "Alright... You're on!" -draws out her own blade and runs towards Byleth-

-once close enough, she outright teleported behind Byleth and tried a sneak attack-

-one that Byleth blocked in time with her own sword but it was still a really cool trick-
---
-she silently uses her Command Seal for that very purpose-

Kamui: Make him more open about his feelings... Maybe not too much right away because it'd be too creepy of a shift to happen so suddenly. Let him gradually be more willing to talk and spend time with others without changing his personality too much...

---
KEK
---
---

___

-Even if they didn't bring camping supplies among their luggage, they can always make a quick return back to Lilith's domain via a portal to gather up some camping supplies the next day-
___

___

-Which Gaster doesn't see, and furthermore, that bombshell revelation about the identity of the Familiar that Jeanne is currently fighting distracts him and almost everyone else due to the sheer shock of it-

No way...

Steven: -Shedding some tears...but wiping them away- "You're right...We'll try to see if there's any way we can heal them, but if not...then we'll at least make sure they can pass on like the ghosts that were trappedi in Spooky's mansion. And Spooky herself. If destroying those gemstones is the only way to help them and protect our friends, then that's what we'll have to do..."

Garnet: "We won't let this witch or this insane laboratory torment anyone else!"

-Heshima immediately fired a Thunderbolt at the Familiar with the flaming sword to try and prevent the attack from landing, just in case Blake couldn't use a Shadow Clone on time-

-Toriel also followed Iri to help with the task, while Queen Moon arrived via dimensional scissors as soon as she could-
Kamui: "It's a habit, honestly... I like to do that around people I feel close to. And since you're another version of Irisviel's daughter... I'm sorry if it was too forward though."
---
Blake: "Tomorrow sounds nice."
---
Palutena: "I think she liked it."
---
Kamui: -feels driven to help her Jeanne now-

Ruby: "You've always been more of a protector than an attacker, Steven. If this is too much for you, you can always focus on what you do best and defend the town while my friends and I..." -unfolds Crescent Rose into its scythe form and does a cool pose- "...focus on what we do best."

-Blake dodged with Semblance-

-I also forgot Shez at some point but it's probably gonna be a back and forth of dodges until one of them gets hit :V-

-Ingrid contemplated whether or not Yukari should be here as well... though she would still actively assist in this herself, which more than sets the stakes-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-YEAH SHE IS!-
---
Phosphy: "Maybe third time's the charm?"
---
Byleth: "...Perhaps it's a matter of perspective..."
-She can already envision herself relaxing at several of the resort's beaches, as well as going to several of the fancy restaurants there-
___

Sparky:"(Yeah, I'm sure I'll do better this time!)" :b:
___

culture's different for everyone. and every special has a ton of biological differences from most others, all typea of monsters included.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She can already envision herself relaxing at several of the resort's beaches, as well as going to several of the fancy restaurants there-
___

Sparky:"(Yeah, I'm sure I'll do better this time!)" :b:
___

culture's different for everyone. and every special has a ton of biological differences from most others, all typea of monsters included.
-though the heat may end up being too much for her...-
---
-HE WILL!-
---
Byleth: "That makes sense. I just... never really thought of it before."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-though the heat may end up being too much for her...-
---
-HE WILL!-
---
Byleth: "That makes sense. I just... never really thought of it before."
-Would she counter it by sitting under an umbrella or simply going swimming on some days?-
___

-Mostly by a combination of figuring out how to jump and some luck-

-Sparky's smart, but exactly how something like a cellphone works is still confusing for him-
___

did ya ask or even know that monster food was different from most other food before?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Would she counter it by sitting under an umbrella or simply going swimming on some days?-
___

-Mostly by a combination of figuring out how to jump and some luck-

-Sparky's smart, but exactly how something like a cellphone works is still confusing for him-
___

did ya ask or even know that monster food was different from most other food before?
-perhaps-
---
-which is fair enough-
---
Byleth: "...I did not."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-perhaps-
---
-which is fair enough-
---
Byleth: "...I did not."
-Either would work for dealing with warmer weather-
___

-He gets a decent enough score for a beginner,.more so for someone unfamiliar with tech, but probably nowhere near any of Phosphora's top scores-
___

that explains it. -Takes another sip-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Either would work for dealing with warmer weather-
___

-He gets a decent enough score for a beginner,.more so for someone unfamiliar with tech, but probably nowhere near any of Phosphora's top scores-
___

that explains it. -Takes another sip-
-and both at once would be even better-
---
Phosphy: "Not bad, little guy!" :grib:
---
Sothis: Why do I feel kindship with this one...?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-What Digi asked?-

(Oh my God, she just gets cuter every day~!) :b:
Neo: -nodding much-
-yes to both-

-no Dokunemon though; they're poison to the touch-

Lasers huh? Good idea....
Sub Zero Freeze!
-firing ice beams from his eyes-

-a good way to start a morning indeed....even if she'll be a bit sluggish from such a hearty breakfast-

-sipping tea as well-
-Then Artoria arrives-
Artoria: "Ah, you're awake now"
---
-Indeed, but otherwise, the mental image is already there- :V
---
-Managing to strike two, but some others tried to strike from behind!-
---
-Makes sense, still definitely would rather have it than not-
---
Frankenstein: "So... New friend?"
Star: "It looks like your number's up, Rita..."

-Rita has any last minute defense or excuses not to be executed?-

(...Oh...I'm...really sorry, big guy...) :urg:

-Shuriken was similarly sympathetic, to the point of not even knowing what to say, as he and Hurricane alike would be utterly devasted if one of them lost the other-
___

Ralsei: "Do you need help getting to the general store?"

Noelle: "W-We should probably make sure she doesn't get hit by any doors or windows, at least." 😅
___

Tetra: "Well I'll be darned..."

TLink: "I think they really are! They're alive!" :b:

Spooky: "...I may not have known you as long as Sakura, but you're also Sakura's friend, and I can tell that you're a kindred spirit, too. I'd be honored." :)

-Queen Vanessa doesn't even vocally respond to any of them, instead simply giving each of them a Death Glare, made all the imposing to everyone but likely Naga herself by the bright red light glowing from her eyes-
-but Moon wanted to be the one ending Rita... or is she fine with Alear doing it as she unsheated her sword?-
---
-and so Ingrid gets some ink, a plume and a sheet of paper, being very old-fashioned-

-it simply says she wants to talk... and that she will get her slice back once they physically meet again-
---
-he just nods, which doesn't translate into anything this time; just acknowledging their words-

Rita: "No! Please!"
Kimberly: "Right to the heart..."
---
Lindy: "I'd love if you'd guide me towards there, pretty please~"

Sistermon Ciel: "W-Well, you can leave it with us..."
---
-Alain instantly runs towards Takeru and Makoto, who do notice him!-
Sakura: -Giggles- "I'm glad it all ended like this" :)

Tiki: "Don't worry, hopefully it will be over soon"
-Naga thus did nothing more than do a breath on her while trying to open a gate to another world, and said breath was stronger than any of Tiki's-
I think I'll choose to take Irisviel's word for it. :p
___

-Has Oui tried talking to her about it or does she have a similar mindset?-
___

-But Bludgeon was still able to fire off another laser?-
___

(Quite so. I never fully understood how they worked, but they always worked. Going to one after a battle made it as though I was never injured or ill to begin with...)

-Of course, there are exceptions such as particularly severe or life-threatening injuries..-

-Which member of the medical staff is taking the current shift?-
___

Dipper: -Sigh of relief- "Thanks for understanding..."
Merlin: "Well that hurts" :p
Alice: "I'll tell Mama"
---
-She probably does the latter, she was present when she got her eyes gouged iirc-
---
-Oh he totally was, though Shockwave was still able to blast his jaw of, which even if his vocal processors still allowed him to talk, was annoying-
---
Atalanta: "I see... At least that tells me a good thing about them"
-Probably Nightingale?-
---
Amy: "Don't worry of it! We can hang out more tomorrow too!"
Shez: "....What would you like, Draco?"
---
Alear: "Alright... You're on!" -draws out her own blade and runs towards Byleth-

-once close enough, she outright teleported behind Byleth and tried a sneak attack-

-one that Byleth blocked in time with her own sword but it was still a really cool trick-
---
-she silently uses her Command Seal for that very purpose-

Kamui: Make him more open about his feelings... Maybe not too much right away because it'd be too creepy of a shift to happen so suddenly. Let him gradually be more willing to talk and spend time with others without changing his personality too much...
Draco: "Nothing"
---
Lily: "Oh goodness, she can warp too!"
---
-Indeed, though that also means he can feel their connection severe-

Kiritsugu: "What...?"
___

___

___

No way...

Kamui: "It's a habit, honestly... I like to do that around people I feel close to. And since you're another version of Irisviel's daughter... I'm sorry if it was too forward though."
---
---
---

Ruby: "You've always been more of a protector than an attacker, Steven. If this is too much for you, you can always focus on what you do best and defend the town while my friends and I..." -unfolds Crescent Rose into its scythe form and does a cool pose- "...focus on what we do best."

-I also forgot Shez at some point but it's probably gonna be a back and forth of dodges until one of them gets hit :V-

-Ingrid contemplated whether or not Yukari should be here as well... though she would still actively assist in this herself, which more than sets the stakes-
Sitonai: "......Alright...Who are you though?"
---
-That's true as well-
Atalanta: "Then we got the idea now"
---
Ophanimon: "And I think you're on the mark" :p
---
-The alternate magical girl Joan of Arc was trading blows with her, while the shadows-dwelling girl that caught her before was sneaking behind her, and Kamui could see it-
-The maid-like magical girl managed to land a blow with her halber, while the regal magical girl aimed to shoot at him-
Maid-like magical girl: "Tart... Father... Please don't die..."
Regal magical girl: "Tart... You worried us... Idiot..." -shoots!-

-With Blake having dodged, the Thunderbolt connects, though she's still up-
Flame sword magical girl: "Must kill... All magical girls..." -was casting many blades in fire- "Before they're..." -and then she had them thrown towards the group!-

-Fair enough, and so she keeps up-
Twintailed-magical girl: "Chisato... Don't die..." -despite the ramblings each girl did, all kept attacking relentlessly, barely recognising anyone they knew-

-Ingrid would see Illya, Nanoha, Fate and Hayate flying right towards there!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Merlin: "Well that hurts" :p
Alice: "I'll tell Mama"
---
-She probably does the latter, she was present when she got her eyes gouged iirc-
---
-Oh he totally was, though Shockwave was still able to blast his jaw of, which even if his vocal processors still allowed him to talk, was annoying-
---
Atalanta: "I see... At least that tells me a good thing about them"
-Probably Nightingale?-
---
Amy: "Don't worry of it! We can hang out more tomorrow too!"
Something tells me that your mother is probably just as aware of whatever mischief he's caused. :p
___

-Specter Knight was helping defend the base and wasn't aware of Toffee and Kama were targeting until it was practically too late, and Oui was unable to do much since even if Ingrid gave Toffee the information he wanted, he would've used it to easily wipe out all magic including people who need it to survive, including Abigail herself-

-They were both present, but were either unable to help or had no idea had to without making things even worse...-
___

-Aquamarine was forced to deactivate the tractor beam again to dodge it-

That's going to need a replacement part if you remain online long enough to fix it. :p

___

(That the machines work?) :p

-Nightingale makes the most sense, imo- :p
___

Mabel: "You can count us in!"

-yes to both-

-Then Artoria arrives-
Artoria: "Ah, you're awake now"

-Makes sense, still definitely would rather have it than not-
-Artoria is a Skyrim player confirmed- :V

Y-You seem full for now, but a-also quite happy and satisfied. :chuckle:

---
---
---

---
-That's true as well-
---
---
-The alternate magical girl Joan of Arc was trading blows with her, while the shadows-dwelling girl that caught her before was sneaking behind her, and Kamui could see it-
-The maid-like magical girl managed to land a blow with her halber, while the regal magical girl aimed to shoot at him-

Flame sword magical girl: "Must kill... All magical girls..." -was casting many blades in fire- "Before they're..." -and then she had them thrown towards the group!-

Twintailed-magical girl: "Chisato... Don't die..." -despite the ramblings each girl did, all kept attacking relentlessly, barely recognising anyone they knew-

-Kamui introduces herself?-
___

-And it doesn't seem like the earlier parts of the forest are home to dangerous plants or animals, so they should be able to easily set up camp in the very same location that they've currently got a breathtaking view of-
___

(Ophanimon and Palutena are probably gonna get along.) :p
___

Agh! -Couldn't immediately talk to any of the mages or Code Holders arriving due to the halberd attack injuring him, so he instead used his telekinetic powers to throw the FAmiliar wielding it directly at the one who was trying to shoot him, although he took care to ensure none of the bullets actually hit the Familiar he tossed in case they can be saved, either-

Steven: "...Maybe it is...But you're right. That's just all the more reason to keep defending." -Then the storm of fire swords- "LIKE RIGHT NOW!" :crazy: -In a panic, Steven immediately increases the radius of his shield to block the blades from hitting virtually everyone in the group-

Is this all of our mages? And should the children really be here right now?! :urg:

---

---

[I will make you proud!]
-smiles but has tears-
---

---

-Naga thus did nothing more than do a breath on her while trying to open a gate to another world, and said breath was stronger than any of Tiki's-
-Actually, Moon said she didn't want to personally execute her so long as Rita doesn't try anything, but for that same reason, she's certainly not about to let her escape or try hurting anyone else...-

(Thanks for helping us in those fights...You helped save the universe, Fishbunjin.)

(Is there...really not any way we can return the favor? Or help you as thanks?)
___

Ralsei: "Please follow us, then!" :grin:

-The first section of Castle Town looks like this-

-The dark castle parts past the border of the screen are what both civilian houses and parts of Ralsei's castle generally look like-
___

Spooky: "I'm totally confident you will!" -Waving at Gengar, or perhaps now "Spooky" to try and reassure him that she's going to be alright now that she's passing on-

Steven: "...No way...Takeru, Makoto, is that your other friend?!" :surprised:

-And despite managing to walk and fight through divine breath enough to try and draw closer to the group again, all the while giving them a glare of pure hatred, Naga's divine breath was ultimately pushing her back, slowed only by Queen Vanessa using her own dark powers to walk in opposition to it-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-sipping tea as well-
Frankenstein: "So... New friend?"
Roman: "I suppose that's one way to put it, Franny."

---

---

-Actually, Moon said she didn't want to personally execute her so long as Rita doesn't try anything, but for that same reason, she's certainly not about to let her escape or try hurting anyone else...-

(Thanks for helping us in those fights...You helped save the universe, Fishbunjin.)

(Is there...really not any way we can return the favor? Or help you as thanks?)
___

Ralsei: "Please follow us, then!" :grin:

-The first section of Castle Town looks like this-

-The dark castle parts past the border of the screen are what both civilian houses and parts of Ralsei's castle generally look like-
___

Spooky: "I'm totally confident you will!" -Waving at Gengar, or perhaps now "Spooky" to try and reassure him that she's going to be alright now that she's passing on-

Steven: "...No way...Takeru, Makoto, is that your other friend?!" :surprised:

-And despite managing to walk and fight through divine breath enough to try and draw closer to the group again, all the while giving them a glare of pure hatred, Naga's divine breath was ultimately pushing her back, slowed only by Queen Vanessa using her own dark powers to walk in opposition to it-
-Alear does not listen to those pleas-

Alear: "I'm usually not as cold and cruel as I'm about to be..."

-sword in hand, she silently walks towards Rita and, once close enough, grabbed her shoulder and forced her to get on her knees-

Alear: "But from what I heard, you've gone past the point of no return long ago. If we spare you, if we let you go, you'll just find a way to cause more horrible things. I'm not naive, Rita. Your tyranny ends right here, right now."

-she then took a deep breath before slicing, aiming for the neck-

-if it works, the head actually stays there for a bit before falling, a testament to how precise Alear was-

Nel: Even I got chills from that... and I'm no stranger to executing people...
---
Ingrid: "That is something I wish to share to her, not her lackeys. Else I would have told you to relay it."
---
-awwwwwwwwwwwwwww-

---
-That's true as well-
---
---

___

-And it doesn't seem like the earlier parts of the forest are home to dangerous plants or animals, so they should be able to easily set up camp in the very same location that they've currently got a breathtaking view of-
___

___

Agh! -Couldn't immediately talk to any of the mages or Code Holders arriving due to the halberd attack injuring him, so he instead used his telekinetic powers to throw the FAmiliar wielding it directly at the one who was trying to shoot him, although he took care to ensure none of the bullets actually hit the Familiar he tossed in case they can be saved, either-

Steven: "...Maybe it is...But you're right. That's just all the more reason to keep defending." -Then the storm of fire swords- "LIKE RIGHT NOW!" :crazy: -In a panic, Steven immediately increases the radius of his shield to block the blades from hitting virtually everyone in the group-

Is this all of our mages? And should the children really be here right now?! :urg:
Kamui: "I'm Kamui. Someone's who's joined the family after growing... really close to your brother." :lol:

Kanna: "I'm her daughter, Kanna!" -waggles tail- "I'm a dragon and the other you's bestie!" :b:
---
Blake: "We sure do... should we go back then?"
---
-they aren't already, Undyne? :V-
---
Kamui: "Jeanne!" -rushing towards her-

Jaune: -uses his Semblance to enhance the Shield's radius if possible-

Ingrid: Sending the children? Are they mad?! -decides to text Ran the witch's name and tells her to do whatever with that information-

-Swimming under an umbrella?-
___

Sparky: "(You really think so?)" :b:
___

-When he just seems like a lazy jokester of an otherwise normal monster...?-
-she has bird familiars so why not? :V-
---
Phosphy: "Yeah, I do!"
---
-exactly!-

-unless he also points it out?-

Draco: "Nothing"
---
Lily: "Oh goodness, she can warp too!"
---
-Indeed, though that also means he can feel their connection severe-

Kiritsugu: "What...?"
Shez: "...I guess laying down and working on a tan is as good an idea as any."
---
-only short distances, which is why she ran first-

Veyle: "Isn't she amazing?!"
---
Kamui: "Just a little nudge in the right direction." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she has bird familiars so why not? :V-
---
Phosphy: "Yeah, I do!"
---
-exactly!-

-unless he also points it out?-
-True, she could probably just have her Nevermore and Queen Lancer familiars carry and hold up an umbrella for extra shade- :V
___

-He certainly scored decently for a critter who's lived in the wilderness for so long that that he's borderline clueless with modern tech-
___

-He can tell there's something oddly familiar about her and Sothis...But unlike with Frisk or Chara, he can tell he's never seen their faces in the Underground-

..uhh, have we met before? outside of just being in the same interdimensional organization, i mean. .

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-True, she could probably just have her Nevermore and Queen Lancer familiars carry and hold up an umbrella for extra shade- :V
___

-He certainly scored decently for a critter who's lived in the wilderness for so long that that he's borderline clueless with modern tech-
___

-He can tell there's something oddly familiar about her and Sothis...But unlike with Frisk or Chara, he can tell he's never seen their faces in the Underground-

..uhh, have we met before? outside of just being in the same interdimensional organization, i mean. .
-pretty much yeah :V-
---
Phosphy: I'm so proud of him~!
---
Byleth: "I would remember a sentient skeleton..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Something tells me that your mother is probably just as aware of whatever mischief he's caused. :p
___

-Specter Knight was helping defend the base and wasn't aware of Toffee and Kama were targeting until it was practically too late, and Oui was unable to do much since even if Ingrid gave Toffee the information he wanted, he would've used it to easily wipe out all magic including people who need it to survive, including Abigail herself-

-They were both present, but were either unable to help or had no idea had to without making things even worse...-
___

-Aquamarine was forced to deactivate the tractor beam again to dodge it-

That's going to need a replacement part if you remain online long enough to fix it. :p

___

(That the machines work?) :p

-Nightingale makes the most sense, imo- :p
___

Mabel: "You can count us in!"
Alice: "...Um...I think she is..."
Merlin: "She's no different" :p
---
-And now, Abby is blind, unless she used her third eye which could be risky...-
---
-Bludgeon answered by shooting at her, upset by that-
---
-So she's there-
Atalanta: "On what they'll do"
---
Amy: "Then we'll plan it tonight~!"
Shez: "...I guess laying down and working on a tan is as good an idea as any."
---
-only short distances, which is why she ran first-

Veyle: "Isn't she amazing?!"
---
Kamui: "Just a little nudge in the right direction." :)
Musashi: "Oh, I'd love to do that~!"
---
Lily: "She's quite impressive, already!"
---
Kiritsugu: "You finished our contract..."
___

___

___

Kamui: "I'm Kamui. Someone's who's joined the family after growing... really close to your brother." :lol:

Kanna: "I'm her daughter, Kanna!" -waggles tail- "I'm a dragon and the other you's bestie!" :b:
---
---
---

Ingrid: Sending the children? Are they mad?! -decides to text Ran the witch's name and tells her to do whatever with that information-
Sitonai: "...................................................................WHEN DID SHIROU HAVE KIDS?!"
Shirou: "Uh, it's a long story..."
---
Atalanta: "...Can I just watch for one more minute?"
---
-She might become another of her besties at this rate along Iri and Lindy-
---
-Kamui manages to hit the magical girl that hid in the shadows-
Shadow-dwelling magical girl: "Protect Tart... Tart is the light..." -she said before trying to cut Kamui with her dagger, while the maid and the regal magical girls were trying to stand up and attack again-

-Steven succeeded, while Rin tried to shoot at them, though the magical girl with an overly-large shield appeared too and did take some hits-
Rin: "Aw come on!"

They magical girls too after all
-The kiddos are flying there out their own volition Ingrid, and Ran is confused but would do as needed-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Alice: "...Um...I think she is..."
Merlin: "She's no different" :p
---
-And now, Abby is blind, unless she used her third eye which could be risky...-
---
-Bludgeon answered by shooting at her, upset by that-
---
-So she's there-
Atalanta: "On what they'll do"
---
Amy: "Then we'll plan it tonight~!"
I'm not terribly surprised. :p -Takes another sip of tea-

-At the very least, they hope that Eclipsa won't be a prankster herself...Assuming she's not outright evil like so many people and history books claim-

___

-The only other possibility would be an extremely powerful healing spell or Abigail using her same eldritch powers to regenerate her ordinary two eyes, but finding the latter would take quite a while and there's no guarantee the latter will work at all, either...And that's in addition to the aforementioned risk of any side effects from using her third eye-
___

-Once again forcing Aquamarine to fly out of the way, but would she be able to dodge this one on time?-
___

(Ah, that essentially cure most ailments and heal most injures? I probably should've guessed that, truthfully...)
___

-Chrono still reserved and stoic about the matter?-

-pretty much yeah :V-
---
Phosphy: I'm so proud of him~!
---
Byleth: "I would remember a sentient skeleton..."
-Plus, one of the islands also a snowy mountainous region, so anyone can take a break from the more tropical environments if they need a serious break from high degree weather-
___

-The Pokemon is still pretty confused as to how a lot of it works beyond the electricity as power aspects of it- :V
___

and i'd probably remember someone who had two SOULs including one of a literal deity. well, probably, anyhow.

---
---
---

Sitonai: "...................................................................WHEN DID SHIROU HAVE KIDS?!"
---
---
---
Shadow-dwelling magical girl: "Protect Tart... Tart is the light..." -she said before trying to cut Kamui with her dagger, while the maid and the regal magical girls were trying to stand up and attack again-

-Steven succeeded, while Rin tried to shoot at them, though the magical girl with an overly-large shield appeared too and did take some hits-

They magical girls too after all
-The kiddos are flying there out their own volition Ingrid, and Ran is confused but would do as needed-
Tetra: :laugh:

TLink: "Actually, Kanna's only Kamui's daughter. From what I know, Shirou adopted her, but that doesn't make them any less like family." :)
___

-Considering that Blake just said she could literally rest there herself, she's probably fine with that- :p
___

-No one would be surprised, but several people would be worried- :V
___

-Given that Steven is half-Gem and how Gem powers work, Jaune's Semblance is successfully able to increase the radius of the shield to even greater dimensions than usually can, effectively shielding the entire group from attacks-

-Clutching his slash wound, where dust is leaking from- D-Damn it...! Agh, n-never mind that wound for now, are most of the mages present?

(What do we even do?!) :urg:

-The fact that one of the Familiars wants to kill other Magical Girls makes several people around extremely worried, even knowing how capable Illya and the Aces Trio are...-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "Yeah, great idea, Draco!" :b:
---
Veyle: "I know, right?!"

-Byleth and Alear trading blows-
---
Kamui: "But not without reason." :)
Draco: "Eh? What are you talking about?"
---
Lily: "Now I wonder who will win..."
---
-Kiritsugu is confused, but Martha has faith in whatever last command she gave him-
I'm not terribly surprised. :p -Takes another sip of tea-

-At the very least, they hope that Eclipsa won't be a prankster herself...Assuming she's not outright evil like so many people and history books claim-

___

-The only other possibility would be an extremely powerful healing spell or Abigail using her same eldritch powers to regenerate her ordinary two eyes, but finding the latter would take quite a while and there's no guarantee the latter will work at all, either...And that's in addition to the aforementioned risk of any side effects from using her third eye-
___

-Once again forcing Aquamarine to fly out of the way, but would she be able to dodge this one on time?-
___

(Ah, that essentially cure most ailments and heal most injures? I probably should've guessed that, truthfully...)
___

-Chrono still reserved and stoic about the matter?-
Merlin: "We compliment each other well, but we're not here to talk about my love life" :p
---
-Yeah, so she's in a hard position regardles...-
---
-She smol so yeah-
---
Atalanta: "I suppose it's little different from healing magecraft"
---
-That would be Chrono alright-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Merlin: "We compliment each other well, but we're not here to talk about my love life" :p
---
-Yeah, so she's in a hard position regardles...-
---
-She smol so yeah-
---
Atalanta: "I suppose it's little different from healing magecraft"
---
-That would be Chrono alright-
If anything, it sounds most of you are here to ask about mine. :p

___

-It's no wonder that Specter Knight often seems so withdrawn from most...-
___

Alright, it's time we apprehend this pest! We need answers, but if Bludgeon tries anything else, he can bid his Spark farewell...
___

(It uses both medicine and technology to heal Pokemon of most injuries and status effects, and works quickly, but it still has some limits and drawbacks compared to healing magecraft.)
___

-Does he say anything regarding the four of them planning to hang out again tomorrow or nah?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Draco: "Eh? What are you talking about?"
---
Lily: "Now I wonder who will win..."
---
-Kiritsugu is confused, but Martha has faith in whatever last command she gave him-
Shez: "About how you had an awesome idea and I think you're a good friend?"
---
Veyle: "Either way, both are so strong!"
---
Kamui: "And don't worry. We still have a connection. You are Shirou's father, after all."

-Plus, one of the islands also a snowy mountainous region, so anyone can take a break from the more tropical environments if they need a serious break from high degree weather-
___

-The Pokemon is still pretty confused as to how a lot of it works beyond the electricity as power aspects of it- :V
___

and i'd probably remember someone who had two SOULs including one of a literal deity. well, probably, anyhow.
-oh yeah, Weiss would love that-
---
-still very impressive, right?-
---
Byleth: -gasp- "You can sense her?"

Sothis: Not like I'm hiding my existence much anymore...

---
---
---

TLink: "Actually, Kanna's only Kamui's daughter. From what I know, Shirou adopted her, but that doesn't make them any less like family." :)
___

-Considering that Blake just said she could literally rest there herself, she's probably fine with that- :p
___

___

-Given that Steven is half-Gem and how Gem powers work, Jaune's Semblance is successfully able to increase the radius of the shield to even greater dimensions than usually can, effectively shielding the entire group from attacks-

-Clutching his slash wound, where dust is leaking from- D-Damn it...! Agh, n-never mind that wound for now, are most of the mages present?

-The fact that one of the Familiars wants to kill other Magical Girls makes several people around extremely worried, even knowing how capable Illya and the Aces Trio are...-
Kanna: "Yeah, I was around before they met." :) "I... lost my original Papa..."
---
Blake: "Sure."
---
-for Ophanimon or Palutena? :V-
---
-KAMUI DOWN SPECIAL-

Jaune: Nice!

Ingrid: "Let's keep an eye on the children..."

D.D.: "Finally, something I understand from you..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-oh yeah, Weiss would love that-
---
-still very impressive, right?-
---
Byleth: -gasp- "You can sense her?"

Sothis: Not like I'm hiding my existence much anymore...
-She likely hasn't been to somewhere eith a climate like Atlas' in a while...-
___

-Phosphora herself certainly seems to think so, while to Sparky, he's just still learning it-
___

nah, i've heard about her from around the base.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Beat one of the new TTYD superbosses. It was absolutely hilarious yet challenging.

-She likely hasn't been to somewhere eith a climate like Atlas' in a while...-
___

-Phosphora herself certainly seems to think so, while to Sparky, he's just still learning it-
___

nah, i've heard about her from around the base.
-it would feel familiar yet different...-
---
-and he's enjoying it?-
---
Byleth: "...That makes sense..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
If anything, it sounds most of you are here to ask about mine. :p

___

-It's no wonder that Specter Knight often seems so withdrawn from most...-
___

Alright, it's time we apprehend this pest! We need answers, but if Bludgeon tries anything else, he can bid his Spark farewell...
___

(It uses both medicine and technology to heal Pokemon of most injuries and status effects, and works quickly, but it still has some limits and drawbacks compared to healing magecraft.)
___

-Does he say anything regarding the four of them planning to hang out again tomorrow or nah?-
Nitocris: "I hope it doesn't sounds too rude"
---
-Indeed... Back to the Underworld though...-
---
Bludgeon: "Answers, you say?"
---
Atalanta: "Like what sort?"
---
Chrono: "I suppose I have no choice"
Amy: "Aw no need to say it like that"
Shez: "About how you had an awesome idea and I think you're a good friend?"
---
Veyle: "Either way, both are so strong!"
---
Kamui: "And don't worry. We still have a connection. You are Shirou's father, after all."
Draco: "Bleh"
Musashi: "Let's do it together~!"
---
Lily: "That's right! And they're making... Many craters"
---
Kiritsugu: "...So you'll still insist on this, huh..."

___

___

___

Kanna: "Yeah, I was around before they met." :) "I... lost my original Papa..."
---
Blake: "Sure."
---
-for Ophanimon or Palutena? :V-
---
-KAMUI DOWN SPECIAL-

Jaune: Nice!

Ingrid: "Let's keep an eye on the children..."

D.D.: "Finally, something I understand from you..."
Sitonai: "Oh. Sorry..." Like me... Also they have elves too.
---
Atalanta: "Good then, thank you" :) -so she does-
---
-What Uni aaaaasked- :V
---
-The girl was struck, and tried to force Kamui inside the shadows as Jeanne managed to land a blow on her alternate girl self-

Medea: "What is going here?!"
Scáthach: "This creature happened"

Rin: "Fight, we lack a choice!"
Shielder magical girl: "All is useless... My family neglects me... I'm useless..." -standing up despite all the hits-
Flame sword magical girl: "Kill... Magical girls!" -now was clashing her blade with Mordred's-

Nanoha: "That large creature seems to be in pain..."
Fate: "It seems we'll have to end it..." -then they were stopped mid-track by another magical girl who was their age, and blew explosive bubbles from her trumpet-

Top Bottom