• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Maybe I should wait, then...Could I perhaps still have some ice cream for dessert later instead?)
___

Sparky: "(So cameras can make pictures from what they see?)"
___

-Sans' laziness tends to spread to other people who aren't simply annoyed by it- :V
Weiss: "Perhaps you could."
---
Phosphy: "Exactly!"
---
Byleth: I suppose I could use some rest...

Musashi: "To meet her! Not many would know Ms. Blue as well as you're doing now"
---
Lily: "Oh. Can she transform unlike you?"
---
Martha: "...Kamui?"
Shez: "Wait, really? She seemed super nice and approachable."
---
Veyle: "She can't. But her reason why is...a bit more complicated."
---
Kamui: "Yes, Martha?"

Illya: "Huh, she weirdly does" -Iri zipped to do sooooo-
---
-At least they're not dragons- :V
---
Ophanimon: "The lunch was wonderful, so I don't see why not~"
Jeanne: "Very well, you may aacompany us, then" :)
---
-Everyone would turn to see where Ren pointed at, and wondered if that mountain was always there-

-...But then, as dawn has now settled in and the darkness of the night is gone, they realize: That is not a mountain-
-Iri sped by XJ-5 as a result, causing her head to spin around several times while she still floats in the air-

XJ-5: "Hey! What's the big idea?!" :glare:
___

-Should I not be surprised?- :V
___

-I forget, did any of them mention that the kitchen staff was on strike for gluttons and excessive orders only earlier?-
___

(...) -Upon realizing that, Jigglypuff's fur somehow turned as pale white as a ghost- :c

Steven: "Everyone? I-I think we're gonna need to call for some backup for this one!" :crazy:
-and Sitonai was tackled!-
---
-perhaps- :V
---
-there are probably signs :V-
---
Ruby: "...Think your sword can keep that thing busy, Arthur? I don't think my eyes will be enough this time..." :urg:

-he has a skill that gives him an advantage against massive beings iirc-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Perhaps you could."
---
Phosphy: "Exactly!"
---
Byleth: I suppose I could use some rest...
-That wouldn't be overkill as long as she's still eating healthy...And also not eating anywhere near as much as the gluttons do- :V
___

Sparky: "(I had no idea stuff like this even existed...)"
___

-Sothis is probably surprised but glad that Byleth plans on taking a nap with how much she was overworking herself several weeks ago- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Well, I suppose what you're most curious about is the dark magic I've studied and used, as well as my husband.
___

Specter: "Were there not other ghosts like that, that would just make the science of Pokemon as an entire species more confusing." (Not like it isn't already.)
___

-Are any of them labelled or otherwise have indications of what each one does?-
___

(Hmm?)
___

Mabel: (I can't believe he's still trying to look professional on break...Then again, maybe it's also to try and not embarrass himself in front of Amy...)
Merlin: "You got that right" :p
---
Nitocris: "For the record, none of the ones I've contracted with have been like that, at least yet"
---
-Some to lower the quantities made or to augment-
---
Atalanta: "Just something I must deal by myself..."
---
-...Trying too hard to impress his childhood friend/crush...That explains it!-
Shez: "Wait, really? She seemed super nice and approachable."
---
Veyle: "She can't. But her reason why is...a bit more complicated."
---
Kamui: "Yes, Martha?"
Musashi: "Well, most find her scary..."
---
Lily: "Oh, maybe I shouldn't ask then"
---
Martha: "You want him to talk, right?"
-Iri sped by XJ-5 as a result, causing her head to spin around several times while she still floats in the air-

XJ-5: "Hey! What's the big idea?!"
___

-Should I not be surprised?- :V
___

-I forget, did any of them mention that the kitchen staff was on strike for gluttons and excessive orders only earlier?-
___

(...) -Upon realizing that, Jigglypuff's fur somehow turned as pale white as a ghost-

Steven: "Everyone? I-I think we're gonna need to call for some backup for this one!"
:crazy:
---
---
---
Ruby: "...Think your sword can keep that thing busy, Arthur? I don't think my eyes will be enough this time..." :urg:

Sitonai: "...Huh?"
Irisviel: "Welcome home" :)
---
-Either way, they enjoy nomming down- :V
---
-Signs that they need to moderate foods and such- :V
---
Mordred: "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?!"

Arthur: "...I will try..."

-Normally, the undead 'witch' race could not be seen by anyone but others with the potential to become other 'witches', but given the tremendous power of the Witch of Salvation, it was downright impossible for anyone around, even those that weren't magically adept, to not be able to see her-

-The shape of Kriemhield Gretchen could better be described a mass of tendrils, that moved and were usually kept together in the shape of the lower half of an hourglass. Right at the top, a distinguishably female humanoid torso was barely visible-

1719693826553.png

-Of course though, various people around were already attacking it, namely the Rulers went towards her to try to stop her, Luvia and Martha trying to punch and Jeanne trying to slash with her banner's blade-

-...But not much damage was being done...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Merlin: "You got that right" :p
---
Nitocris: "For the record, none of the ones I've contracted with have been like that, at least yet"
---
-Some to lower the quantities made or to augment-
---
Atalanta: "Just something I must deal by myself..."
---
-...Trying too hard to impress his childhood friend/crush...That explains it!-
At least all of you seem to have more an open mind about that subject than most others in the modern and past several centuries of Mewni. :p
___

Specter: "But you already know of some ghost Pokemon that are?"
___

Perhaps it would be wiser to lower the amount of Angolmois present in this device before destroying the generator...
___

(...While I'm not certain of how much assistance I can be, I'm also aware that you have no recollection of why you harbor that grudge to begin with. Whatever's troubling you about the matter, I'm here for you, Ata.) -Small smile-
___

Mabel: (Okay, Mabel, you've totally gotta bring these two together! Time to enter full expert matchmaking mode!)

---
---
---

---
---
---

-Normally, the undead 'witch' race could not be seen by anyone but others with the potential to become other 'witches', but given the tremendous power of the Witch of Salvation, it was downright impossible for anyone around, even those that weren't magically adept, to not be able to see her-

-The shape of Kriemhield Gretchen could better be described a mass of tendrils, that moved and were usually kept together in the shape of the lower half of an hourglass. Right at the top, a distinguishably female humanoid torso was barely visible-

View attachment 391700

-Of course though, various people around were already attacking it, namely the Rulers went towards her to try to stop her, Luvia and Martha trying to punch and Jeanne trying to slash with her banner's blade-

She's also Ir's daughter, XJ-5. :p

XJ-5: "....Awwwwww~! I love a family reunion!"
___

-And it takes them a matter of mere minutes to finish their seafood meals?-
___

-Including signs stating that outside of a few snack orders, no one's allowed to order more than four meals' worth of food per day right now- :V

-And of course, that fourth meal just counts for dessert-
___

Specimen 14: "Tsk. Looks like they had one last strong Specimen on the city before the mansion went down...If it didn't escape on it's own."

-Gaster, Sans, Undyne and Papyrus were all struggling to fend off the giant witch creature as well, while Alphys was helping Aya tend to any wounded citizens in town and Toriel was fending other some other surviving Specimens while helping evacuate the town-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-That wouldn't be overkill as long as she's still eating healthy...And also not eating anywhere near as much as the gluttons do- :V
___

Sparky: "(I had no idea stuff like this even existed...)"
___

-Sothis is probably surprised but glad that Byleth plans on taking a nap with how much she was overworking herself several weeks ago- :V
-pretty much, yeah- :V
---
Phosphy: "Incredible, right?"
---
-oh, she very much is0

Musashi: "Well, most find her scary..."
---
Lily: "Oh, maybe I shouldn't ask then"
---
Martha: "You want him to talk, right?"
Shez: "I guess I just don't have a reason to be scared."
---
Veyle: "It would be best if she's the one explaining it, yes." That day still gives me nightmares...
---
Kamui: "I do..."

---
---
---

___

___

-Including signs stating that outside of a few snack orders, no one's allowed to order more than four meals' worth of food per day right now- :V

___

Specimen 14: "Tsk. Looks like they had one last strong Specimen on the city before the mansion went down...If it didn't escape on it's own."

-Gaster, Sans, Undyne and Papyrus were all struggling to fend off the giant witch creature as well, while Alphys was helping Aya tend to any wounded citizens in town and Toriel was fending other some other surviving Specimens while helping evacuate the town-
Kanna: "Awwwwww" :)
---
-totally :V-
---
-a side note is added that if you cook your own meal in the kitchen, it does not count as one of the four meals allowed, effectively acting as a loophole that can give you infinite meals since the kitchen staff won't exhaust themselves making them-

-unfortunately, few gluttons actually know how to cook :V-
---
Ruby: "I'll fight by your side then. Everyone else, go warn whoever you can."

Yang: "You're not risking your life like this, Ruby! Not without us!"

Ruby: "What could you even do against something this big? You remember how well we did in Remnant, right?"

Yang: "....But... you didn't do much better there either..."

Ruby: "Then you should get help quick."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-So Weiss has no issue with it?-
___

Sparky: "(It's awesome! Can I try taking a picture?)" :b: -Accidentally switched the camera to selfie-mode when trying to-
___

-She even cracks a joke about it to Byleth?-
-she does not-
---
-AND NOW HE SEES HIMSELF-
---
Sothis: So, you finally realized your body needs rest now?

Byleth: ...Maybe?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(So I can still have some ice cream later?) :b:
___

Sparky: "(Whoa! It can show reflections, too?!)" :surprised:

___

-How does Sothis respond to that answer?- :V
Weiss: "Of course."
---
Phosphora: "And take pictures of them!"
---
Sothis: Only maybe? You are so fortunate I am here to keep an eye on you, Byleth! You have no sense of self-preservation!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Of course."
---
Phosphora: "And take pictures of them!"
---
Sothis: Only maybe? You are so fortunate I am here to keep an eye on you, Byleth! You have no sense of self-preservation!
(Ooh, I'm looking to dessert already! Thanks, Weiss!) :b:
___

Sparky: "(Wait, how?)" -Accidentally took a picture of his face...while flash was still on-

-As a result, Sparky is rendered dizzy, his vision is temporarily blurred, and both of his irises dilate in size back and forth for a few seconds-
___

-Come on, Byleth's lived this long.
She clearly has...at least some level of sense of self-preservation- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
At least all of you seem to have more an open mind about that subject than most others in the modern and past several centuries of Mewni. :p
___

Specter: "But you already know of some ghost Pokemon that are?"
___

Perhaps it would be wiser to lower the amount of Angolmois present in this device before destroying the generator...
___

(...While I'm not certain of how much assistance I can be, I'm also aware that you have no recollection of why you harbor that grudge to begin with. Whatever's troubling you about the matter, I'm here for you, Ata.) -Small smile-
___

Mabel: (Okay, Mabel, you've totally gotta bring these two together! Time to enter full expert matchmaking mode!)
Merlin: "Seems they were quite the boring bunch" :p
---
Nitocris: "...I may have googled it"
---
Octane: "Fiiiine..."
---
Atalanta: "Thank you. Wour words always calm me down" -ruffled his fur-
---
-Yay! What's the plan then?-
Shez: "I guess I just don't have a reason to be scared."
---
Veyle: "It would be best if she's the one explaining it, yes." That day still gives me nightmares...
---
Kamui: "I do..."
Musashi: "...Maybe!"
Draco: I guess idiots just lack any sense of self-preservation
---
Lily: "Alright. But is she a fighter?"
---
Martha: "Then maybe he should cooperate in that"
Kiritsugu: "..." -sighs- "I know"

___

___

___

---
---
-a side note is added that if you cook your own meal in the kitchen, it does not count as one of the four meals allowed, effectively acting as a loophole that can give you infinite meals since the kitchen staff won't exhaust themselves making them-

---

Ruby: "What could you even do against something this big? You remember how well we did in Remnant, right?"

Sitonai: "Are you...?"
Irisviel: "The one and only~"
Sitonai: "..........."
---
-And both patting their bellies at the end-
---
-At most there were Link and Byleth, and they were never some of the troublesome ones that didn't let them to rest-
---
-Irisviel and Medea Lily also foubd themselves doing their best to heal people and Nightingale tended wounds-

-If Palutena was to use her All-Seeing Eye, she'd see this description-

-'Witch of salvation. Her nature is mercy. She absorbs any life on the planet into her newly created heaven--her barrier. The only way to defeat this witch is to make the world free of misfortune. If there's no grief in this world, she will believe this world is already a heaven'-

Rin: "Oh you aren't fighting that thing alone!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Ooh, I'm looking to dessert already! Thanks, Weiss!) :b:
___

Sparky: "(Wait, how?)" -Accidentally took a picture of his face...while flash was still on-

-As a result, Sparky is rendered dizzy, his vision is temporarily blurred, and both of his irises dilate in size back and forth for a few seconds-
___

-Come on, Byleth's lived this long.
She clearly has...at least some level of sense of self-preservation- :V
Weiss: How adorable...
---
Phosphy: :laugh:
---
-only in a fight-
-outside of that, she's a bit of a workaholic-

Musashi: "...Maybe!"
Draco: I guess idiots just lack any sense of self-preservation
---
Lily: "Alright. But is she a fighter?"
---
Martha: "Then maybe he should cooperate in that"
Kiritsugu: "..." -sighs- "I know"
-DAMN DRACO-

Shez: "She's super fun though."
---
Veyle: "She's the best one I know!" :)
---
Kamui: :b: He talked!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Merlin: "Seems they were quite the boring bunch" :p
---
Nitocris: "...I may have googled it"
---
Octane: "Fiiiine..."
---
Atalanta: "Thank you. Wour words always calm me down" -ruffled his fur-
---
-Yay! What's the plan then?-
Or at least not versed in the so-called "dark arts" as today's youth call it. :p
___

Specter: "..."
___

Is anyone else in agreement?
___

-He appreciated it, smiling-
___

Mabel: (I've got to set up a date for these two, and I'll plan it overnight!)"

Weiss: How adorable...
---
---
-only in a fight-
-outside of that, she's a bit of a workaholic-
-Yup, Winter's usually quite cheerful and enthusiastic when she isn't being tsun or prim and proper-

-Or snarky, for that matter- :V

___

Sparky: "Pika pika..." -No actual words spoken, just confused and startled Pikachu noises-
___

-Hence why she basically became an insomniac for a while...-

---
---

---

---
---
-At most there were Link and Byleth, and they were never some of the troublesome ones that didn't let them to rest-
---
-Irisviel and Medea Lily also foubd themselves doing their best to heal people and Nightingale tended wounds-

-'Witch of salvation. Her nature is mercy. She absorbs any life on the planet into her newly created heaven--her barrier. The only way to defeat this witch is to make the world free of misfortune. If there's no grief in this world, she will believe this world is already a heaven'-

-How does Sitonai react to this revelation?-
___

-The two discuss the quality of the food with each other upon finishing it?-
___

-The only other exceptions are probably Shez, who similarly also tends to cook her own meals, and Kanna, who's been learning from SHirou recently in hopes of lightening both her adopted father and the rest of the kitchen's staffs' workloads-
___

Amethyst: "Are you nuts?! if even Arthur's not sure if he can defeat this thing on his own, there's no point in taking it on now!"

(Yeah, we've never backed down from a fight before! Let alone when are our friends are in danger! We're staying to help!)

Steven: (Wait, what happened to Remnant that made it...the way it is?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

___

___

-The only other exceptions are probably Shez, who similarly also tends to cook her own meals, and Kanna, who's been learning from SHirou recently in hopes of lightening both her adopted father and the rest of the kitchen's staffs' workloads-
___

Amethyst: "Are you nuts?! if even Arthur's not sure if he can defeat this thing on his own, there's no point in taking it on now!"

(Yeah, we've never backed down from a fight before! Let alone when are our friends are in danger! We're staying to help!)

-is she happy?-
---
Blake: "It was so good...."
---
-they practically beg Shez to be part of the kitchen staff- :V

-anyway...-

Palu: "What would you like?"
---
Ruby: "....I really appreciate it, everyone. But we still need to send someone to get some backup."

-Yup, Winter's usually quite cheerful and enthusiastic when she isn't being tsun or prim and proper-

-Or snarky, for that matter- :V

___

Sparky: "Pika pika..." -No actual words spoken, just confused and startled Pikachu noises-
___

-Hence why she basically became an insomniac for a while...-
Weiss: -patting her-
---
Phosphy: "You okay, buddy?"
---
-yeah....-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: -patting her-
---
Phosphy: "You okay, buddy?"
---
-yeah....-
-Smiled and waggled her tails from the comfort of that-

(I hope the others had a good day off, too, though...)

___

Sparky: "(Bright light...Very bright light...) :dizzy:

___

-How does Byleth respond to Sothis' arguments and Anger Born of Worry?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Smiled and waggled her tails from the comfort of that-

(I hope the others had a good day off, too, though...)

___

Sparky: "(Bright light...Very bright light...) :dizzy:

___

-How does Byleth respond to Sothis' arguments and Anger Born of Worry?-
Weiss: "As do I."
---
Phosphy: "Maybe I should've turned off the flash." :p
---
Byleth: ....I'll just get to my room. You go have fun with your friends while I take some rest.

Sothis: Always straight to the point, are you?

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-DAMN DRACO-

Shez: "She's super fun though."
---
Veyle: "She's the best one I know!" :)
---
Kamui: :b: He talked!
Musashi: "...Have you told her I'm cool then?"
---
Lily: "What weapon does she use? Swords? Lances? Axes? Bows? Guns?"
---
-HE DID AT LAST-
-He's cornered to do so, finally-
Or at least not versed in the so-called "dark arts" as today's youth call it. :p
___

Specter: "..."
___

Is anyone else in agreement?
___

-He appreciated it, smiling-
___

Mabel: (I've got to set up a date for these two, and I'll plan it overnight!)"
Medea: "There's certainly more liberties in this day and age" -sips tea- "Oh, you remembered my favorite" :)
---
Nitocris: "...W-What? A pharaoh should know to use the tools at their disposal!"
---
-None present seem to oppose...-
---
-Now, what shall they do?-
---
-Good, they'll surely thank her eventually!-
___

___

___

-is she happy?-
---
---

-anyway...-

---
Ruby: "....I really appreciate it, everyone. But we still need to send someone to get some backup."
-Tears came down her eyes after some seconds-
---
Atalanta: "Worth every single pennny"
---
-Maybe- :V
Ophanimon: "Something sweet to contrast with the spicyness of lunch"
---
-Also Palutena didn't react to the description-
Martha: "Why, is, nothing, working?!" -she keeps punching, but any effect is instantly healed-
Luvia: "Lindy! Can you detect this creature's level of power?!"
Lindy: -From the Arthra- "...It's somehow comparableto the Book of Darkness..."
Jeanne: "The incident where you almost had to pull out a world destroying cannon?!"
-Also about everyone, including RWBY and the rest of the group that went to the mansion, started to hear various giggles-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: "There's certainly more liberties in this day and age" -sips tea- "Oh, you remembered my favorite" :)
---
Nitocris: "...W-What? A pharaoh should know to use the tools at their disposal!"
---
-None present seem to oppose...-
---
-Now, what shall they do?-
---
-Good, they'll surely thank her eventually!-
Of course! I never a forget a friend or guest's favorite type of tea. Well, assuming they can pick a favorite or don't dislike tea. :p

-Jasmine or another flavor?-

___

Specter: "I was just surprised. But I suppose it makes sense, the internet is basically an almost infinite library..."
___

-Then that's how they'll start to destroy the Angolmois...-
___

-Have either of them seen much of Lilith's domain yet?-
___

-That's what Mabel said to Dipper when she tried to help get him to confess to Wendy- :V

Weiss: "As do I."
---
Phosphy: "Maybe I should've turned off the flash." :p
---
Byleth: ....I'll just get to my room. You go have fun with your friends while I take some rest.

Sothis: Always straight to the point, are you?
(Should we go see how they're doing next?) -Nomming on a piece of waffle-
___

Sparky: "(Cameras make bright flashes of light, too?)" :dizzy:

___

-How can Sothis hang out with their friends while they're both napping?-

-Or is Byleth able to sleep while Sothis is the consciousness in control?-

-is she happy?-
---
---

-anyway...-

---
---
---
Ophanimon: "Some
---
Martha: "Why, is, nothing, working?!" -she keeps punching, but any effect is instantly healed-
Jeanne: "The incident where you almost had to pull out a world destroying cannon?!"
-Also about everyone, including RWBY and the rest of the group that went to the mansion, started to hear various giggles-
-The majority understand, and the others nearby are silent to let Sitonai have this moment...-
___

-Even though they're both fans of fish and roasted meats in general, this dockside restaurant's seafood was of particularly high quality-

-Good they get fairly high paychecks for being part of Chaldea- :V
___

-Or least Byleth IIRC- :V

-I think Ophanimon's dialogue is unfinished?-
___

-What Digi said-

I'll do it. I can fly, so I can easily bypass any obstacles or stray Specimens in the way.

...But from the looks of it...almost everyone here is trying to take that giant shadow ghost down...

(H-Huh?! Who laughed?!) :crazy:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Musashi: "...Have you told her I'm cool then?"
---
Lily: "What weapon does she use? Swords? Lances? Axes? Bows? Guns?"
---
-HE DID AT LAST-
-He's cornered to do so, finally-
Shez: "Servants never really came to the conversation that much. She knows about Draco though."
---
Veyle: "Swords and her own fists."
---
-will he talk more?-

(Should we go see how they're doing next?) -Nomming on a piece of waffle-
___

Sparky: "(Cameras make bright flashes of light, too?)" :dizzy:

___

-How can Sothis hang out with their friends while they're both napping?-

-Or is Byleth able to sleep while Sothis is the consciousness in control?-
Weiss: "I don't see why not."
---
Phosphora: "They can, yeah. Really brightens the picture when needed."
---
-her spirit can act independently... though it's not corporeal-

---
---
Ophanimon: "Something sweet to contrast with the spicyness of lunch"
---
-The majority understand, and the others nearby are silent to let Sitonai have this moment...-
___

-Even though they're both fans of fish and roasted meats in general, this dockside restaurant's seafood was of particularly high quality-

___

___

-What Digi said-

I'll do it. I can fly, so I can easily bypass any obstacles or stray Specimens in the way.

...But from the looks of it...almost everyone here is trying to take that giant shadow ghost down...

Kanna: Another Illya~! :b:
---
Blake: "I absolutely agree."
---
Palu: "Sweets do sound good..." 🤔
---
Ruby: "Then let's give it our all! I'm sure we'll end up prevailing!"

Palutena: "If there's no grief in this world... How do we beat something that's only weak to world peace?"

-notably, the witch's presence was such a massive issue that Ingrid has also partaken in the fight, notably having thrown an explosive blast straight at the witch's jaw, but hasn't heard Palutena yet and hasn't learned what she did-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Of course! I never a forget a friend or guest's favorite type of tea. Well, assuming they can pick a favorite or don't dislike tea. :p

-Jasmine or another flavor?-

___

Specter: "I was just surprised. But I suppose it makes sense, the internet is basically an almost infinite library..."
___

-Then that's how they'll start to destroy the Angolmois...-
___

-Have either of them seen much of Lilith's domain yet?-
___

-That's what Mabel said to Dipper when she tried to help get him to confess to Wendy- :V
-I didn't have a specific one in mind-
Medea: "Then it's also fortunate I so happened to remember your favprite snacks" -pulls out a box-
---
Nitocris: "It can be a little overwhelming at times, not going to lie"
---
-First trying to turn off the machine....
---
-Well, I don't think they've done so-
---
-Yeah, this will end so well- :V
Shez: "Servants never really came to the conversation that much. She knows about Draco though."
---
Veyle: "Swords and her own fists."
---
-will he talk more?-
Draco: "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"
---
Lily: "Oh a swordswoman and a brawler! She must be really strong then!"
---
Kiritsugu: "I just..." -he's trying at least-
___

___

___

-What Digi said-

---
---
---

Palutena: "If there's no grief in this world... How do we beat something that's only weak to world peace?"

-notably, the witch's presence was such a massive issue that Ingrid has also partaken in the fight, notably having thrown an explosive blast straight at the witch's jaw, but hasn't heard Palutena yet and hasn't learned what she did-
-As she finally gets to hug her mother tight after years...-
---
Atalanta: "Could come back here some other day"
---
Ophanimon: "How about waffles?"
---
Scáthach: -Trying to slash through!- "Or if all sentient life is gone in an instant..."

Lindy: "We'll keep an analysis until we find some sort of weakness, I doubt there mustn't be one!"

-Ingrid's blast was effective, and it appeared that Kriemhild Gretchen's jaw dislocated, making her release a longer wail of pain and grief that could be heard through the city, and this happened as she was calling familiars-

-The witch race are naturally capable of creating various familiars to help with killing others, and those of Kriemhild Gretchen were the source of the various giggles that were also being heard by various people-

-As the most powerful of her race though, Kriemhild Gretchen was downright reviving many to serve as her familiars, though altered in a state where they looked black and white like in old film format. These would be the souls of immature witches, younglings of her race that in theory, should have just acquired magic and were in the process to one day fall into despair and hatch into undead magical creatures as witches are-

-Or, as said younglings are better and more coloquially known as....-

Kazumi_magireco_4star.png
Oriko_3star.png
Suzune_amano_magicreco_4star_card.png
Tart_4_star_card.png
Iroha_3star.png

-Magical girls-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-I didn't have a specific one in mind-
Medea: "Then it's also fortunate I so happened to remember your favprite snacks" -pulls out a box-
---
Nitocris: "It can be a little overwhelming at times, not going to lie"
---
-First trying to turn off the machine....
---
-Well, I don't think they've done so-
---
-Yeah, this will end so well- :V
...Is that...?
___

Specter: "Tell me about it..." -Personal computer technology didn't really exist where he was from-
___

-That shouldn't be complicated...Unless one last former Decepticon or some of their experiments got in the way?-
___

-Would Ata suggest that they change that since it's Chaldea's new base?-
___

-Spoiler alert: it probably won't, as per the usual case with Mabel's matchmaking efforts- :V

Weiss: "I don't see why not."
---
Phosphora: "They can, yeah. Really brightens the picture when needed."
---
-her spirit can act independently... though it's not corporeal-
-Are any of them at nearby tables?-
___

Sparky: "(I-I can see how...)" -Shaking his head to combat the dizziness as he regains his sight-
___

-So she can still visit her fellow deity friends as a ghost- :p

---
---
---

---
---
---
Scáthach: -Trying to slash through!- "Or if all sentient life is gone in an instant..."

Lindy: "We'll keep an analysis until we find some sort of weakness, I doubt there mustn't be one!"

-Ingrid's blast was effective, and it appeared that Kriemhild Gretchen's jaw dislocated, making her release a longer wail of pain and grief that could be heard through the city, and this happened as she was calling familiars-

-The witch race are naturally capable of creating various familiars to help with killing others, and those of Kriemhild Gretchen were the source of the various giggles that were also being heard by various people-

-As the most powerful of her race though, Kriemhild Gretchen was downright reviving many to serve as her familiars, though altered in a state where they looked black and white like in old film format. These would be the souls of young witches, younglings of her race that in theory, should have just acquired magic and were in the process to one day fall into despair and hatch into undead magical creatures as witches are-

View attachment 391710View attachment 391711View attachment 391712View attachment 391713View attachment 391714

-Magical girls-
-Jenny was actually tearing up at the sight-

-How a robot can cry actual tears is anyone's guess, but that's not anyone's focus right now-

___

-Yeah, i the seafood here is good and not overly expensive, then it's probably worth going to again on occasion-
___

Can't go wrong with sweets! A-At least in moderation. :lol:
___

Steven :"No matter the odds, we'll always find a way to save the day!"

Only the most powerful attacks have proven remotely effective so far... Trying to achieve world peace on this planet before she can do any significant damage is logically not an effective plan, so depending on what type of being they're most effective against, everyone here may need to primarily use each of our strongest attacks. It's the only viable strategy we know thus far!

Amethyst: "Okay, I'm guessing those mages aren't on our side!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Draco: "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"
---
Lily: "Oh a swordswoman and a brawler! She must be really strong then!"
---
Kiritsugu: "I just..." -he's trying at least-
Shez: "Something wrong, Draco?" :p
---
Veyle: "She's incredible!" 😄
---
Kamui: -lets him speak-

-Are any of them at nearby tables?-
___

Sparky: "(I-I can see how...)" -Shaking his head to combat the dizziness as he regains his sight-
___

-So she can still visit her fellow deity friends as a ghost- :p
-not yet :V-
---
Phosphy: :chuckle:
---
-exactly!-

---
---
---

-As the most powerful of her race though, Kriemhild Gretchen was downright reviving many to serve as her familiars, though altered in a state where they looked black and white like in old film format. These would be the souls of immature witches, younglings of her race that in theory, should have just acquired magic and were in the process to one day fall into despair and hatch into undead magical creatures as witches are-

-How a robot can cry actual tears is anyone's guess, but that's not anyone's focus right now-

___

-Yeah, i the seafood here is good and not overly expensive, then it's probably worth going to again on occasion-
___

___

Only the most powerful attacks have proven remotely effective so far... Trying to achieve world peace on this planet before she can do any significant damage is logically not an effective plan, so depending on what type of being they're most effective against, everyone here may need to primarily use each of our strongest attacks. It's the only viable strategy we know thus far!

Kanna: "Awwwwww..." :)
---
Blake: "Mayne not soon though. My wallet needs time to recover..."
---
Palu: "Waffles for dinner... unconventional but I'm not here to judge. Let's go get some." :)
---
Ruby: "I hope so..."

Palu: "Oh yeah, no way we can unite this whole world before that thing breaks everything..." -has a realization upon implying this witch could destroy the world- "...but what if we didn't need to?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-not yet :V-
---
Phosphy: :chuckle:
---
-exactly!-
(Huh, I don't see them anywhere...Have any of them woken up yet?)
___

-Naturally, the self Sparky accidentally took of himself also shows the Pikachu with a very goofy expression since it was snapped the instant the flash stunned and startled him-
___

-So Sothis can hang out with fwens while Byleth gets some much-needed rest?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Huh, I don't see them anywhere...Have any of them woken up yet?)
___

-Naturally, the self Sparky accidentally took of himself also shows the Pikachu with a very goofy expression since it was snapped the instant the flash stunned and startled him-
___

-So Sothis can hang out with fwens while Byleth gets some much-needed rest?-
Weiss: "I have no idea..."
---
---
-HECK YEAH SHE DOES-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "I have no idea..."
---
---
-HECK YEAH SHE DOES-
-If they haven't, that would mean that Weiss is the one who woke up early for once- :V
___

Sparky: "(I really need to be more careful technology stuff...)" -Rubbing the back of his head-

___

-And she's fine with that so long as Byleth takes a nap?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "Something wrong, Draco?" :p
---
Veyle: "She's incredible!" 😄
---
Kamui: -lets him speak-
Draco: "Nothing..." DIE ALREADY
---
Lily: "How much?"
---
Kiritsugu: "...Evey time I get close to someone, tragedy always strikes them..."
...Is that...?
___

Specter: "Tell me about it..." -Personal computer technology didn't really exist where he was from-
___

-That shouldn't be complicated...Unless one last former Decepticon or some of their experiments got in the way?-
___

-Would Ata suggest that they change that since it's Chaldea's new base?-
___

-Spoiler alert: it probably won't, as per the usual case with Mabel's matchmaking efforts- :V
Medea: "Of course, hope you enjoy" :)
---
Nitocris: "Still, it remains quite convenient"
---
-Such as Bludgeon himself?-
---
Atalanta: "Say, have got to know the whole base?"
---
-As it was to be expected too- :V

___

___

___

---
---
Palu: "Waffles for dinner... unconventional but I'm not here to judge. Let's go get some." :)
---

Palu: "Oh yeah, no way we can unite this whole world before that thing breaks everything..." -has a realization upon implying this witch could destroy the world- "...but what if we didn't need to?"
Illya: "...Huh, I wonder what's up with her..."
---
Blake: "Fair enough..."
---
Ophanimon: "Why thank you then~" -on to get it-
---
Arthur: "I'll be sure Excalibur gets through it" -then magical girls- "Familiars..."

-The magical girls giggled, as many of them started to fire various magic attacks at all people on sight-

Lindy: -At Palutena- "What do you mean?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-If they haven't, that would mean that Weiss is the one who woke up early for once- :V
___

Sparky: "(I really need to be more careful technology stuff...)" -Rubbing the back of his head-

___

-And she's fine with that so long as Byleth takes a nap?-
-good for her :V-
---
Phosphy: "You'll catch on eventually." :p
---
-yes-

Draco: "Nothing..." DIE ALREADY
---
Lily: "How much?"
---
Kiritsugu: "...Evey time I get close to someone, tragedy always strikes them..."
Shez: "If you say so... Anyway, I'm sure you two would get along too, Musashi. Especially over a barbecue or something." :p
---
Veyle: "I... I can't even describe it."
---
Kamui: "It's not like you have a cursed power like Qrow though, right?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: "Of course, hope you enjoy" :)
---
Nitocris: "Still, it remains quite convenient"
---
-Such as Bludgeon himself?-
---
Atalanta: "Say, have got to know the whole base?"
---
-As it was to be expected too- :V
Oh, you didn't have to bring chocolate! :b: -Opened the box and is already about to have one-
___

Specter: "And greatly helpful. I used some computers myself to learn about Abigail's upbringing and try to research a solutions to the curse she had at the time..."
___

-If Bludgeon was able to get free, definitely...-
___

(Given the size of this location, I'm not confident that we've seen even half of the buildings around here yet...)
___

-Still, she and Dipper should probably tell their parents about more of the supernatural stuff in the world...And also Chaldea's more dangerous missions-

-good for her :V-
---
Phosphy: "You'll catch on eventually." :p
---
-yes-
-And Weiss quickly realizes this- :p
___

Sparky: "(What do some of these other apps do?)" -Opens a mobile game app-
___

-She mentions that to Byleth?-

---
---
---

---
---
---
Arthur: "I'll be sure Excalibur gets through it" -then magical girls- "Familiars..."

-The magical girls giggled, as many of them started to fire various magic attacks at all people on sight-

Tetra: "Why again does she look almost exactly like you?"
___

-Blake responded to herself- :V

-But yeah, while they aren't out of cash, their wallets are probably a lot shorter on money after eating at this seaside restaurant...-
___

Who says you can't have breakfast for dinner? Or dinner for breakfast? Good food is good food! :laugh:
___

-Steven immediately summons his shield at a widespread size to ensure that none of the magic attacks would hit anyone-

Steven: "Not on our side! They're definitely not on our side!" :crazy:

H-HAVE YOU THOUGHT OF A POSSIBLE SOLUTION TO THIS HIGHLY URGENT AND POTENTIALLY VERY DEADLY CONUNDRUM, LADY PALUTENA?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

___

-But yeah, while they aren't out of cash, their wallets are probably a lot shorter on money after eating at this seaside restaurant...-
___

Who says you can't have breakfast for dinner? Or dinner for breakfast? Good food is good food! :laugh:
___

-Steven immediately summons his shield at a widespread size to ensure that none of the magic attacks would hit anyone-

H-HAVE YOU THOUGHT OF A POSSIBLE SOLUTION TO THIS HIGHLY URGENT AND POTENTIALLY VERY DEADLY CONUNDRUM, LADY PALUTENA?
Kanna: "Is she you?"
---
-pretty much, yeah :V-
---
-TO WAFFLES-
---
Palu: "Given its size, this is probably a ridiculous idea... but what if we managed to get her to a different world?"

-And Weiss quickly realizes this- :p
___

Sparky: "(What do some of these other apps do?)" -Opens a mobile game app-
___

-She mentions that to Byleth?-
Weiss: "Seems we're up before our friends..."
---
-ENDLESS RUNNER TIME... but it's a menu screen right now-
---
-not the first time Sothis does it and Byleth is aware so she can guess already-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Seems we're up before our friends..."
---
-ENDLESS RUNNER TIME... but it's a menu screen right now-
---
-not the first time Sothis does it and Byleth is aware so she can guess already-
(Usually at least a few of them are getting breakfast by now...)
___

-As long as it's not Meme Run- :V

Sparky: "(Is this another TV app?)"
___

-Still funny that Sans' sheer laziness was what convinced her to take a nap, though- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Usually at least a few of them are getting breakfast by now...)
___

-As long as it's not Meme Run- :V

Sparky: "(Is this another TV app?)"
___

-Still funny that Sans' sheer laziness was what convinced her to take a nap, though- :V
Weiss: "Maybe they needed more sleep this time?"
---
Phosphy: "This is a game!"

-LMAO MEME RUN-
---
-it very much is- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Maybe they needed more sleep this time?"
---
Phosphy: "This is a game!"

-LMAO MEME RUN-
---
-it very much is- :p
(Almost all of them?)
___

Sparky: "(You can play games using phones, too?!)" :surprised:

-That game was cursed and delisted from the eShop for a reason- :V
___

-So for now, Byleth goes to take a nap, but she'll definitely have to figure out what about Sans' seems so reminscent of her missions in Fodlan later...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Almost all of them?)
___

Sparky: "(You can play games using phones, too?!)" :surprised:

-That game was cursed and delisted from the eShop for a reason- :V
___

-So for now, Byleth goes to take a nap, but she'll definitely have to figure out what about Sans' seems so reminscent of her missions in Fodlan later...-
Weiss: "It happens, right?"
---
Phosphy: "Uh-huh." :p
---
-indeeeeeed...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "If you say so... Anyway, I'm sure you two would get along too, Musashi. Especially over a barbecue or something." :p
---
Veyle: "I... I can't even describe it."
---
Kamui: "It's not like you have a cursed power like Qrow though, right?"
Musashi: "Oh! We should bring all sorts of meat!"
---
Lily: "It has to be seen to be believed?"
---
Kiritsugu: "........It feels almost like that"
Oh, you didn't have to bring chocolate! :b: -Opened the box and is already about to have one-
___

Specter: "And greatly helpful. I used some computers myself to learn about Abigail's upbringing and try to research a solutions to the curse she had at the time..."
___

-If Bludgeon was able to get free, definitely...-
___

(Given the size of this location, I'm not confident that we've seen even half of the buildings around here yet...)
___

-Still, she and Dipper should probably tell their parents about more of the supernatural stuff in the world...And also Chaldea's more dangerous missions-
Medea: "So long I can pick one~" 😉
---
Nitocris: "Even if things ended being quite different in the end..."
---
-Well, he is the leader after all-
---
Atalanta: "In that case, we have a new mission"
---
-Yeah, else who knows what could happen...-
___

___

___

---
---
-TO WAFFLES-
---
Palu: "Given its size, this is probably a ridiculous idea... but what if we managed to get her to a different world?"
Illya: "I think?"
---
Atalanta: "Maybe we could just take a walk in little..."
---
Ophanimon: "I see they're in quantity, but what about quality?" :p
---
Lindy: "Oh, I like the way you're thinking" :p
Jeanne: -Blocked the blow of a magical girl- "We might stand a better chance then!"
-Moreso since the civilians are strangely, feeling the necessity to get towards Kiremhild Gretchen. This due to an entrancing mark that witches can place on potential victims, called a Witch's Kiss-
1719794806951.png

Mordred: "I say we crush them!" -some of the magical girls tried to bind them to shoot right at them-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: "So long I can pick one~" 😉
---
Nitocris: "Even if things ended being quite different in the end..."
---
-Well, he is the leader after all-
---
Atalanta: "In that case, we have a new mission"
---
-Yeah, else who knows what could happen...-
You purchased and brought them, so please help yourself. :p
___

Specter: "It was mostly Ingrid, Kanna, and the latter's friends who helped break her curse in the end..."
___

-So he most likely could think of a means to escape being captured by the Decepticons...-
___

(You know what? I think I'm up for exploring the base.) :)
___

-Will one of the Bureau agents point this out?-

Weiss: "It happens, right?"
---
Phosphy: "Uh-huh." :p
---
-indeeeeeed...-
(Well, I know I've definitely needed extra hours of sleep before...)
___

Sparky: "(But...bow? Can the phone explain the rules of different games?)
___

-Skip to that?-

---
---
-TO WAFFLES-
---
---
---
---
Jeanne: -Blocked the blow of a magical girl- "We might stand a better chance then!"
-Moreso since the civilians are strangely, feeling the necessity to get towards Kiremhild Gretchen. This due to an entrancing mark that witches can place on potential victims, called a Witch's Kiss-
View attachment 391743
Mordred: "I say we crush them!" -some of the magical girls tried to bind them to shoot right at them-
TLink: "Just like some of the other Servants with alternate counterparts..."
___

-They did all enjoy a walk in a park earlier, so maybe they can just take another walk by the pier, one of the forests or back to castletown next-
___

Oh, that's not even a question! :p
___

...Of course. We know multiple worlds so decayed that no life is left inhabiting them anymore!

-Which unfortunately for Steven and the Crystal Gems, works, to everyone but Garnet's panic-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "I like the way you think! Maybe some buns too!"
---
Veyle: "Yeah!"
---
Kamui: "Oh, Kiritsugu..."
Musashi: "How about some potatoes too?"
---
Lily: "I'll believe you then!"
---
Kiritsugu: "I don't know what to do if it happens again..."
You purchased and brought them, so please help yourself. :p
___

Specter: "It was mostly Ingrid, Kanna, and the latter's friends who helped break her curse in the end..."
___

-So he most likely could think of a means to escape being captured by the Decepticons...-
___

(You know what? I think I'm up for exploring the base.) :)
___

-Will one of the Bureau agents point this out?-
Medea: "How kind~" -noms one-
---
Ereshkigal: "And she's quite glued to them..."
---
-He's mad, but not necessarily stupid-
---
Atalanta: "Then let's go now" :)
---
Chrono: "If anything happened to you, it would be best the at least knew why"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

___

-They did all enjoy a walk in a park earlier, so maybe they can just take another walk by the pier, one of the forests or back to castletown next-
___

___

...Of course. We know multiple worlds so decayed that no life is left inhabiting them anymore!

-Which unfortunately for Steven and the Crystal Gems, works, to everyone but Garnet's panic-
Kanna: "Should we say hi to her?"
---
Blake: "Could help digest all that fish."
---
Palu: "You'll love them for sure."
---
Palu: "But how to transport something so large..."

(Well, I know I've definitely needed extra hours of sleep before...)
___

Sparky: "(But...bow? Can the phone explain the rules of different games?)
___

-Skip to that?-
Weiss: "As did I."
---
Phosphy: "It's pretty simple. Lemme show you!"
---
-sure-

Musashi: "How about some potatoes too?"
---
Lily: "I'll believe you then!"
---
Kiritsugu: "I don't know what to do if it happens again..."
Shez: "Steamed veggies too!"
---
Veyle: "We could always look for her and ask for a demonstration."
---
Kamui: "You won't have to worry about it then."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "Steamed veggies too!"
---
Veyle: "We could always look for her and ask for a demonstration."
---
Kamui: "You won't have to worry about it then."
Musashi: "Oh, that sounds so good too~!"
---
Lily: "I wouldn't mind right now!"
---
Kiritsugu: "How can I be so sure?"
___

___

___

---
---
---
Illya: "Maybe a little later..."
---
Atalanta: "Maybe by the forest..."
---
Ophanimon: "Let's see how certain is that" -grabs a bite-
---
Irisviel: "Wait, where are you all going?" -the civilians that are affected by the Witch's Kiss all attempt to return to the city, brainwashed to go to Kriemhild Gretchen to get killed by her-

Martha: "There has to be some empty or deserted planet!" -punched a magical girl off, whil another one had shot a storm of THOUSANDS of halberds rights towrds Gaster and Palutena-

-The witch keeps stepping around, devastating any remaining buildings, attempting to drag anyone to her, while all Chaldeans are forced to fight her familiars-

-Various black and white magical girls are around, using distinct magic abilities like time-stopping, magic cancelling, enhanced strength or future vision to give trouble, and with the enhancements that being connected to the witch gave them, they were giving about everyone a legitimate threat-

-And even some were healing their comrades when Chaldeans managed to take hits-

-About 25 of them had been summoned as a matter of fact-

1719797317178.png
1719797353133.png
1719797375412.png
1719797429222.png
1719798094703.png

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: "How kind~" -noms one-
---
Ereshkigal: "And she's quite glued to them..."
---
-He's mad, but not necessarily stupid-
---
Atalanta: "Then let's go now" :)
---
Chrono: "If anything happened to you, it would be best the at least knew why"
-It's extremely good chocolate?-
___

Specter: "I'm...quite glad she was able to be freed from Yog Sothoth's curse and live to make friends who care a great deal about her, honestly."
___

-And as such, he might just be able to ambush them, here...-
___

-Heshima nods as he climbs back down from the chair he was sitting on-
___

Mabel: "Hey, that's overly dark!" :glare:

Dipper: "...But...also not entirely wrong..." :urg:

Mabel: "...Yeah, probably..." :urg:

Weiss: "As did I."
---
Phosphy: "It's pretty simple. Lemme show you!"
---
-sure-
(Usually after long or tough missions in my case. But maybe most of them wanted to use the day off to get some extra sleep, too...)

___

-Whether Phosphora simply starts the mobile game or takes the cellphone back to demonstrate it, Sparky doesn't mess with the cellphone further right now and just watches the screen curiously-
___

-This time, Sans is drinking ketchup in the cafeteria-

-Yes, an actual bottle of brand ketchup-

---
---
---
Illya: "Maybe a little later..."
---
Atalanta: "Maybe by the forest..."
---
Ophanimon: "Let's see how certain is that" -grabs a bite-
---
Irisviel: "Wait, where are you all going?" -the civilians that are affected by the Witch's Kiss all attempt to return to the city, brainwashed to go to Kriemhild Gretchen to get killed by her-

Martha: "There has to be some empty or deserted planet!" -punched a magical girl off, whil another one had shot a storm of THOUSANDS of halberds rights towrds Gaster and Palutena-

-The witch keeps stepping around, devastating any remaining buildings, attempting to drag anyone to her, while all Chaldeans are forced to fight her familiars-

-Various black and white magical girls are around, using distinct magic abilities like time-stopping, magic cancelling, enhanced strength or future vision to give trouble, and with the enhancements that being connected to the witch gave them, they were giving about everyone a legitimate threat-

-And even some were healing their comrades when Chaldeans managed to take hits-

-About 25 of them had been summoned as a matter of fact-

View attachment 391760View attachment 391761View attachment 391762View attachment 391763View attachment 391765
Tetra: "It looks she really needs this moment right now, Kanna..."
___

-A type of area they're both familiar with as different types of Huntresses- :p

-Plus, yeah, getting in exercise a while after a meal is always helpful-
___

-And because it's made by Chaldea's kitchen staff, it's incredible- :p
___

We know of at least three worlds devoid of life that might work! But damn it, Palutena's right, what kind of viable means do we have to send such a gargantuan creature to entirely other separate dimension?!

If any?! -Blocked a Magical Girl's attack with a wall of spears-

-Then the halberd attack-

LOOK OUT! -Cast a huge magic barrier visible as wingding symbols to try and block at least some of the halberds-

Top Bottom