• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
da Vinci: "Incredible! I never think we've seen how much capabilities you have!"
---
Medea Lily: "Let's keep watching then! We were on Hiccup meeting the dragon!"
---
Shiki: "Ah, things are back to normal then?"
---
Mikoto: "...I'm sure you must be a wonderful mother"
"And with the base no longer buried in the sand the sand summoned by The Lich disappears, and no hole remains as normal ground takes it's place, almost as though a curse was lifted."

" All hands of his are clenched into fists as they carefully insert the base back into the ground it was built upon. Once it is, all hands release their clench and relax, and Gaster fell to his needs with an exhausted sigh. He's sweating like Sans does after a lengthy battle, now."
___

"The Night Fury eventually becomes comfortable enough that he allows Hiccup to place his hand on the dragon's forehead, symbolizing a newfound bond between the two."
___

" Kamuu can still ask Deadpool to go after Merasmus immediately if he ever shows shows up here again. :V"

"And yes, it...seems like Merasmus is gone...Thoufh that sudden scream he made after teleporting away was odd."
___

" She is definitely a good mother."
Phosphora: "Can you do it again?!" :awesome:

Arlon: "I don't think he has enough energy for that. And besides, he did not bring us here simply to show off."
---
Kanna: "Awwwww~"
---
-but no one cared enough to investigate? :V-
---
Kamui: "I hear it everyday, so it must be true." :)

Azura: "Don't be so modest. I don't think any of the children we know are as happy as the ones you raise."

-Well, more than usual-
---
Gil: "I suppose" :p
---
Alice: "Yes! Snow please!"
-LOL-
---
-SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
---
Viridi: "... Why?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"And with the base no longer buried in the sand the sand summoned by The Lich disappears, and no hole remains as normal ground takes it's place, almost as though a curse was lifted."

" All hands of his are clenched into fists as they carefully insert the base back into the ground it was built upon. Once it is, all hands release their clench and relax, and Gaster fell to his needs with an exhausted sigh. He's sweating like Sans does after a lengthy battle, now."
___

"The Night Fury eventually becomes comfortable enough that he allows Hiccup to place his hand on the dragon's forehead, symbolizing a newfound bond between the two."
___

" Kamuu can still ask Deadpool to go after Merasmus immediately if he ever shows shows up here again. :V"

"And yes, it...seems like Merasmus is gone...Thoufh that sudden scream he made after teleporting away was odd."
___

" She is definitely a good mother."

Arlon: "I don't think he has enough energy for that. And besides, he did not bring us here simply to show off."
---
---
---

Azura: "Don't be so modest. I don't think any of the children we know are as happy as the ones you raise."
da Vinci: "Take a seat for now, Gaster, and command us in what we need to do"
---
Ahim: "That's so sweet~"
---
-Illya actually decided to go look what it was-
---
Mikoto: -Chuckles- "I wish I could see my grandchildren, but the confirmation I have some is good enough for the time"
" And both aid her in battle!"
___

WONDERFUL! PERHAPS I'LL CALL YOU DOWN TO BE PART OF ONE OF THE MAGOC ACTS, FIRST. AGTER ALL MAGOCIAND REGULARLY CALL AUDIENCE MEMBERS ONTO THE STAGE TO ENHANCE THE EXPERIENCE AND HELP TRICKS! MANY CAN'T BE DONE WITHOUT ANOTHER PERSON OR TWO!

YES, IF IY IS OKAY WITH YOU, I'LL REQUEST YOUR HELP FOR JUST ONE TRICK DURING THE SHOW, THIS WAY YOU CAN ENJOY WATCHING THE REST OF IT! NEXT TIME, I PROMISE YOU CAN BE APART OF THE ENTIRE SHOW!
-One is, well, an ox, o he's clearly strong despite his short size and cuddly appearance-
---
Peach: "In that case, I'll be delighted to accept!"
-LOL-
---
-SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
---
Viridi: "... Why?"
-Long story short, they repeat various levels-
---
Gil: "Cute" :p
---
Alice: "We want it, please"
Mary: "It would be fun!"
Ana: "...It could disturb humans"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
---
---

---
---
---
Mikoto: -Chuckles- "I wish I could see my grandchildren, but the confirmation I have some is good enough for the time"
"Alphys quickly helped Gaster back up."

"Coughs" I appreciate the compliments, but yes, performing a task like that takes a lot of energy out of me...

Ford: That was an incredible display of power! I never knew your power was so great, Gaster.

Stanley: So. .what's the first order of business?

Why start from scratch when we already have the perfect base? First, we merely clean up and repair. Then...we will improve it. Upgrade it. And modify it. It will have aid for all of Chaldea. Everyone. Every species. Greater security and defense than ever. Against any threat, and every threat..

...I already have the master plans for it laid out. So don't wirry. And, I'm still open to suggestions. We will all have something to contribute to it
___

"Then Hiccup's dad puts him in a dragon combat training course."
___

" There is no sign of Merasmus at all. "
___

"Aww... That's sweet."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-One is, well, an ox, o he's clearly strong despite his short size and cuddly appearance-
---
Peach: "In that case, I'll be delighted to accept!"

"
"And the other is a ghost with some plant powers. And still no et fully evolved."

___

FABULOUS! THE SHOW WILL BEGIN SHORTLY, YOUR HIGHNESS!

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

"Coughs" I appreciate the compliments, but yes, performing a task like that takes a lot of energy out of me...

Ford: That was an incredible display of power! I never knew your power was so great, Gaster.

Why start from scratch when we already have the perfect base? First, we merely clean up and repair. Then...we will improve it. Upgrade it. And modify it. It will have aid for all of Chaldea. Everyone. Every species. Greater security and defense than ever. Against any threat, and every threat..

...I already have the master plans for it laid out. So don't wirry. And, I'm still open to suggestions. We will all have something to contribute to it
___

___

___

"Aww... That's sweet."
Arlon: "What are your plans as of now?"
---
Kanna: :urg:
---
-that's weird...-
---
Azura: "I have pictures, actually." :p

-she shows them-

Kamui: "Y-You carry pictures of my own kids?"

Azura: "You say it like you aren't guilty of it yourself." :p

Kamui: :nervous:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-and are less dumb :V-
---
-she totally is!-
---
Viridi: "... disturb humans? How?"
-If only for just a little- :p
---
-They hold hands as they go-
---
Ana: "They would have to shovel snow"
"And the other is a ghost with some plant powers. And still no et fully evolved."

___

FABULOUS! THE SHOW WILL BEGIN SHORTLY, YOUR HIGHNESS!
-She doesn't even knows he can evolve yet-
---
Peach: "I'll get going. Break a leg!"

___

___

___

"Aww... That's sweet."
---
---
-that's weird...-
---

-she shows them-

da Vinci: "Maybe it can be mobile" :p
---
Ahim: "None of them can harm you, little Kanna"
---
Illya: "Where could he have gone...?"
---
Mikoto: "Pictures? I'd like to see them"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
-that's weird...-
---

-she shows them-

-
---
---
---
"First of all an improved defense system against both attacking foes as well as Grimm hordes. It will incorporate weapons oil ns of his own design. And a security defense dystem designed by Alphys."

"He also has plans for a backup mana source for the Servants as well as an improved graph system for them, should something similar to isis' first attack ever happen again. This will largely be taken care if by da Vinci."
___

"Hiccup just uses his newfound knowledge of dragons to harmlessly subdue and tame them. This earns him praise from his dad and most of his fellow students, but Astrid is suspicious..."

___

"Maybe the Mercenaries from his world attacked him again...?"

___

"Lol"

-She doesn't even knows he can evolve yet-
---
Peach: "I'll get going. Break a leg!"
"Makes sense, she's a kid with pretty much no other Pokemon familiarity."
___

WILL DO, JUST NOT LITERALLY. MY TRUE FORM IS ALL LEG!

"Show starting momentarily!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-If only for just a little- :p
---
-They hold hands as they go-
---
Ana: "They would have to shovel snow"
-LMAO
---
-some of their friends totally see this?-
---
Viridi: -tempted-

-someone says other stuff?-

---
---
---
"First of all an improved defense system against both attacking foes as well as Grimm hordes. It will incorporate weapons oil ns of his own design. And a security defense dystem designed by Alphys."

"He also has plans for a backup mana source for the Servants as well as an improved graph system for them, should something similar to isis' first attack ever happen again. This will largely be taken care if by da Vinci."
___

"Hiccup just uses his newfound knowledge of dragons to harmlessly subdue and tame them. This earns him praise from his dad and most of his fellow students, but Astrid is suspicious..."

___

___

"Lol"
Arlon: "I completely get your intentions, but... why bring bacj this vehicule rather than, I don't know, increasing the actual base's security."
---
Kanna: Clever...
---
-hopefully-
---
-Azura is showing the pictures-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Makes sense, she's a kid with pretty much no other Pokemon familiarity."
___

WILL DO, JUST NOT LITERALLY. MY TRUE FORM IS ALL LEG!

"Show starting momentarily!"
-Just that they're fantastic creatures-
---
-Peach went to take a seat besides none other than Daisy-

___

___

___

"Lol"
Arlon: "I completely get your intentions, but... why bring bacj this vehicule rather than, I don't know, increasing the actual base's security."
---
---
-hopefully-
---
da Vinci: "We could do both" :p
---
Medea Lily: "Obvious love interest will find out first, isn't she?"
---
-She thinks that must be it...-
---
Mikoto: "Aw~She looks like you~"
-LMAO
---
-some of their friends totally see this?-
---
Viridi: -tempted-

-someone says other stuff?-
Elizabeth: "There! We got all until now!"
---
-Sakura does- :p
---
Alice: "And not all are used to cold?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Elizabeth: "There! We got all until now!"
---
-Sakura does- :p
---
Alice: "And not all are used to cold?"
Pit: -high five!-
---
Sakura: K-Kanna? With Gil? -felt a warm sense of joy at seeing her niece like that because frankly, she deserves it- Awwwwww~
---
Viridi: -evil snickering-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pit: -high five!-
---
Sakura: K-Kanna? With Gil? -felt a warm sense of joy at seeing her niece like that because frankly, she deserves it- Awwwwww~
---
Viridi: -evil snickering-
-Elizabeth's tail waggles-
---
-She's got to tell the others-
---
Ana/Alice/Mary: Did it really work?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
-hopefully-
---
---
---
---

"
"Coughing" Believe me, I haven't overlooked the obvious importance of that. The thing is, Basel is our primary home, and as brilliant as many have told me to be, I still can never determine exactly when and what kind of danger will strike next. What if happens in the middle of a security renovation? It could render all that work pointless. Besides the fact that we're practically a magnet for evil overlords and organizations, powerful beings, and the like, Basel itself is frequently a target. Why? Is it's because of it's resources for advanced technology, or it's human population serving as some goal or resource for many of our past foes? Has it's likelihood increased due to Chaldea own's increasing notoriety due to exposure to countless other dimensions? Or is it merely by pure random chance with little to no contributing factors? Hell if I know. All I know it, our fortress has fallen before, and whether it's coincidental or not, whenever that has occurred...some of or own people have been lost with it. If it falls again, then threat will likely serious enough that we would need a fallback plan; an escape, a shelter...And a world that's become as desolate as Remnant is indeed the perfect site for one. After all, we can save anyone, any world, or even ourselves if we have no safe space to plan and prepare. "Cough" So I'd suggest we focus on that fallback plan first and foremost. We can work on the defense of our main fortress periodically, and focus on it entirely once this project is complete. Call it foolish if you want, but I've been with Chaldea long enough to expect the worst. It's high time that I actually plan for the worst.

___

"Eeyup...She eventually catches him and threatens to speak up to his dad, the chief, about it."
___

"In reality, Merasmus has been transported...somewhere else...and not willingly."

Agh...Where has Merasmus gone? Where have who taken me?! I warn you, it is foolhardy to anger a magician! Wait a minute, I know you...I called you to attack Chaldea last year! What's the big idea?

"The dragon silently glared at him from one corner of the room, while a Phazon-powered bounty hunter hovered in the other corner of the room, staring at him with equal silence.

I'm sorry for the interruption, but, allow me to speak with you.

"Entering the room was a small Kappa...but the voice belonged to that of a far different monster."

Ludo? Where's your skull hat? I mean, it doesn't look as good as mine, but still, it was a solid fashion choice! Wait, that's not your normal voice..Aha, I know who you are! You're the lizard! I'm pretty sure you were in the audience watching my death two Halloweens ago.

"The possessed monster was just standing there,smirking and silent"

...Do you, have a problem with me or something? Coming up with an evil plan to kill Chaldea? Send them to their doom? I only teamed up with Ridley once, Bill Cipher's summoning was a train wreck, and do you have any idea how fast my LAST partners ran off?! Forget it! I work alone!

Your magic is impressive. If you detest Chaldea so much, why not continue fighting them? Why use your skills for pranking
when your magic can do so much more?

What are you saying?

That you're wasting your talent.

HOW DARE YOU INSULT MERASMUS THE MAGICIAN?!

I'm only suggesting you take another approach.

Like what?

Like using your power to eliminate your sworn enemies. You're free to achieve your goals when your opposition is gone or unable to fight back.

...They'd just kill me again. I've learned that lesson not to mess with them!

Not this time.You'd have the backing of my soldiers. Expert killers. And I don't mean only Ridley and Dark Samus, here. Your magic would be a very useful asset to us.

The offer stands. Take a look outside, and observe all those helpless Mewnian villagers. Don't you miss wreaking true havoc on innocent lives...?

...You know, I really do. I am an evil wizard, after all...Hoohoohoohahaha, you work fast, Lizard! You've convinced me! I'm just staring at all those helpless little innocent villagers out there, hapless, pathetic, unknowing, innocent and unsuspecting lives to TERRORIZE with magic! I know my magic is powerful! I'll see to it! Finally, a return to TRUE VILLAINY-

"Whatever happened next resulted in Merasmus being silenced. Will it be permanent? Not necessarily. But it sure wasn't death. And it was no less horrific. Whatever the case...Merasmus will not be bothering Chaldea again any time soon."

Well done bringing him in, you two. I couldn't let his gossip get out of hand after you saw my place in his magically-constructed gallery.
___

"An uncanny resemblance."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
"Coughing" Believe me, I haven't overlooked the obvious importance of that. The thing is, Basel is our primary home, and as brilliant as many have told me to be, I still can never determine exactly when and what kind of danger will strike next. What if happens in the middle of a security renovation? It could render all that work pointless. Besides the fact that we're practically a magnet for evil overlords and organizations, powerful beings, and the like, Basel itself is frequently a target. Why? Is it's because of it's resources for advanced technology, or it's human population serving as some goal or resource for many of our past foes? Has it's likelihood increased due to Chaldea own's increasing notoriety due to exposure to countless other dimensions? Or is it merely by pure random chance with little to no contributing factors? Hell if I know. All I know it, our fortress has fallen before, and whether it's coincidental or not, whenever that has occurred...some of or own people have been lost with it. If it falls again, then threat will likely serious enough that we would need a fallback plan; an escape, a shelter...And a world that's become as desolate as Remnant is indeed the perfect site for one. After all, we can save anyone, any world, or even ourselves if we have no safe space to plan and prepare. "Cough" So I'd suggest we focus on that fallback plan first and foremost. We can work on the defense of our main fortress periodically, and focus on it entirely once this project is complete. Call it foolish if you want, but I've been with Chaldea long enough to expect the worst. It's high time that I actually plan for the worst.

___

"Eeyup...She eventually catches him and threatens to speak up to his dad, the chief, about it."
___

"In reality, Merasmus has been transported...somewhere else...and not willingly."

Agh...Where has Merasmus gone? Where have who taken me?! I warn you, it is foolhardy to anger a magician! Wait a minute, I know you...I called you to attack Chaldea last year! What's the big idea?

"The dragon silently glared at him from one corner of the room, while a Phazon-powered bounty hunter hovered in the other corner of the room, staring at him with equal silence.

"Entering the room was a small Kappa...but the voice belonged to that of a far different monster."

Ludo? Where's your skull hat? I mean, it doesn't look as good as mine, but still, it was a solid fashion choice! Wait, that's not your normal voice..Aha, I know who you are! You're the lizard! I'm pretty sure you were in the audience watching my death two Halloweens ago.

...Do you, have a problem with me or something? Coming up with an evil plan to kill Chaldea? Send them to their doom? I only teamed up with Ridley once, Bill Cipher's summoning was a train wreck, and do you have any idea how fast my LAST partners ran off?! Forget it! I work alone!

Your magic is impressive. If you detest Chaldea so much, why not continue fighting them? Why use your skills for pranking

What are you saying?

Like what?

Like using your power to eliminate your sworn enemies. You're free to achieve your goals when your opposition is gone or unable to fight back.

Not this time.You'd have the backing of my soldiers. Expert killers. And I don't mean only Ridley and Dark Samus, here. Your magic would be a very useful asset to us.

The offer stands. Take a look outside, and observe all those helpless Mewnian villagers. Don't you miss wreaking true havoc on innocent lives...?

...You know, I really do. I am an evil wizard, after all...Hoohoohoohahaha, you work fast, Lizard! You've convinced me! I'm just staring at all those helpless little innocent villagers out there, hapless, pathetic, unknowing, innocent and unsuspecting lives to TERRORIZE with magic! I know my magic is powerful! I'll see to it! Finally, a return to TRUE VILLAINY-

"Whatever happened next resulted in Merasmus being silenced. Will it be permanent? Not necessarily. But it sure wasn't death. And it was no less horrific. Whatever the case...Merasmus will not be bothering Chaldea again any time soon."

Well done bringing him in, you two. I couldn't let his gossip get out of hand after you saw my place in his magically-constructed gallery.
___

Arlon: "Then what are we waiting for?"
---
Kanna: "Oh no!"
---
---
Kamui: "I know, right~?"

-and what about Erika?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

What are you saying?

Like what?

___

---
---
---

-and what about Erika?-
da Vinci: "Nothing, Gaster's right here. I too had previewed what if the worst happened, Eleonora exists for a reason"
---
Ahim: "Will they become friends?"
---
-Welp, that quite escalated-
---
Mikoto: "And this blond child?"
"And that this lonely one needed her companionship."
___

"Does Peach mention that she'll have a part in the show to Daisy?"
-She's just a person who always has others in mind-
---
-Nope, she's gonna keep it a surprise-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---

-and what about Erika?-
da Vinci: "Nothing, Gaster's right here. I too had previewed what if the worst happened, Eleonora exists for a reason"
---
---
---
Mikoto: "And this blond child?"
It's time to begin. So long as I live, I'll see to it that Chaldea won't fall again. If a scientist doesn't live a life full of progress, success, and failure, then that person is not a true scientist
___

"Hiccup changes her mind after showing her how the Night Fury really is at heart, once you get to know him."

"It helps convince her even more after he takes her on a flight on his back in a stunning flight sequence around the island. As tough as she is, by far the toughest viking around her age on the whole island, even she can't help but be enamored with the beautiful sights and flying experience."
___

"Merasmus gave a few subtle but important clues in his haunted art galleries to Toffee's past. Which in turn reminded Chaldea of how he was never found after that explosion. All things that could compromise the decades-old plan he's carefully conceived and since put into motion. Ridley and Dark Samus spied on Chaldea during when Merasmus last showed up in Basel, and, well, after seeing what they they did and reporting back, Toffee wasn't going to risk letting a blabbermouth like Merasmus keep running around."
___

"That kid was ddopted."

-She's just a person who always has others in mind-
---
-Nope, she's gonna keep it a surprise-
"And the Phantump will remain loyal to her for it."
___

"The announcer starts a countdown before finally introducing Mettaton on the stage!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Elizabeth's tail waggles-
---
-She's got to tell the others-
---
Ana/Alice/Mary: Did it really work?-
Pit: Cute.
---
-but is too shy :V-
---
-yep :V-

---
---
---
Mikoto: "And this blond child?
It's time to begin. So long as I live, I'll see to it that Chaldea won't fall again. If a scientist doesn't live a life full of progress, success, and failure, then that person is not a true scientist
___

"Hiccup changes her mind after showing her how the Night Fury really is at heart, once you get to know him."

"It helps convince her even more after he takes her on a flight on his back in a stunning flight sequence around the island. As tough as she is, by far the toughest viking around her age on the whole island, even she can't help but be enamored with the beautiful sights and flying experience."
___

"Merasmus gave a few subtle but important clues in his haunted art galleries to Toffee's past. Which in turn reminded Chaldea of how he was never found after that explosion. All things that could compromise the decades-old plan he's carefully conceived and since put into motion. Ridley and Dark Samus spied on Chaldea during when Merasmus last showed up in Basel, and, well, after seeing what they they did and reporting back, Toffee wasn't going to risk letting a blabbermouth like Merasmus keep running around."
___

"That kid was ddopted."
Arlon: "Well said, Gaster."
---
Kanna: "Will they be even more?"
---
-only Ingrid and Yukari saw that gallery-

-but they had to admit it was highly suspicious that he, of all people, had this much into about Toffee-
---
Kamui: "I took her in after learning how terrible her life was..."

-and yet, here she is, looking absolutely happy alongside her adoptive sibling-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

"That kid was ddopted."
---
---

-but they had to admit it was highly suspicious that he, of all people, had this much into about Toffee-
---

da Vinci: "I have the same mindset, failing is just part of learning~"
---
Medea Lily: "I don't see it any other way"
---
-That is a smart decision...-
---
Mikoto: "How sweet, she looks so radiant and cheerful~"
"And the Phantump will remain loyal to her for it."
___

"The announcer starts a countdown before finally introducing Mettaton on the stage!"
Bunyan: "Want pancakes?"
---
-With of course, his theme song playing as the audience claps-
Pit: Cute.
---
-but is too shy :V-
---
-yep :V-
-Liz is cute in general, isn't she?- :p
---
-I know, that's the best part- :p
---
-What Viridi says?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---

---

---
---
---
Ford: I can attest to that.

So can I...I guess we should get started!

"And get started on the project, they do."

___

"Shortly after this, the Night Fury decides to take them both to some location every invading dragon seems to be returning to..."
___

"And Ingrid and Yukari are among the last people Toffee would want knowing anything about his plan."

"And yes, Merasmus knows a lot due to the power of 4th wall breaking...which he won't be using for a while..."

___

"Further proof that Kamui is a great mom."

I like how this showed up in my sub feed not long after we made an Empire reference here :p

I sense that The Force is strong with this thread.

Bunyan: "Want pancakes?"
---
-With of course, his theme song playing as the audience claps-
-
"Fi or the Phantump?"

___

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD EVENING MUSHROOM KINGDOM! ARE YOU ALL READY TO EXPERIENCE THE LIFE OF THE UNDERGROUND...THE POWER OF TRUE MAGIC?!

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Liz is cute in general, isn't she?- :p
---
-I know, that's the best part- :p
---
-What Viridi says?-
-totally!-
---
Kanna: "Gil~!" -giggle-
---
Viridi: "How's that, humans?!" >:3

---
---
---

___

"Shortly after this, the Night Fury decides to take them both to some location every invading dragon seems to be returning to..."
___

"And Ingrid and Yukari are among the last people Toffee would want knowing anything about his plan."

"And yes, Merasmus knows a lot due to the power of 4th wall breaking...which he won't be using for a while..."

___

-yep-
---
-whoa...-
---
-wut yokai say?-
---
Kamui: -HAPPY-

I sense that The Force is strong with this thread.
You sure about that? :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
You sure about that? :p
We've referenced Star Wars enough for it. :p

This still needs to be added to the Pokedex, btw:

I think it's about time I made this entry.

#744 Rockruff
Puppy Pokémon
Type: Rock
Ability: Vital Spirit
Height: 1′08″ (50cm)
Weight: 20.3 lbs (9.2kg)
Region: Alola

This Rock-type wolf Pokémon lived peacefully in Basel until he wound up a prisoner of the Decepticons. He didn't seem to mind much as he was largely left alone, but was no less eager to fight against them after Cu Chulainn happily adopted him. Spends most of his time trying to impress his trainer and acting like a typical dog.

Bios:
"It’s considered to be a good Pokémon for beginners because of its friendliness, but its disposition grows rougher as it grows up." -Sun entry
"This Pokémon has lived with people since times long ago. It can sense when its Trainer is in the dumps and will stick close by its Trainer’s side." -Moon entry

Nickname: None
Trainer: Cu Chulainn

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

-yep-
---
-whoa...-
---
-wut yokai say?-
---
-da Vinci and Wheeljack come in!-
---
-Which of course, must look quite scary-
---
-She's just sipping on some tea right now-
---
-Mikoto couldn't help but ruffle her hair-
-totally!-
---
Kanna: "Gil~!" -giggle-
---
Viridi: "How's that, humans?!" >:3
-But is she as much as a Princess of Hyrule from the defeated hero timeline?- :V
---
Gil: "Yes, Kanna?"
---
Mary: "Oh, I'm sure they must be panicking now!"
Piranha Plant: -Thinks that Viridi is too easy-
"Fi or the Phantump?"

___

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD EVENING MUSHROOM KINGDOM! ARE YOU ALL READY TO EXPERIENCE THE LIFE OF THE UNDERGROUND...THE POWER OF TRUE MAGIC?!
-Fi-
---
-Most of the audience is comprised of Toads, though there's also some Koopas, Piantas, Shy Guys and Goombas who all look excited-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-yep-
---
-whoa...-
---
-wut yokai say?-
---
---
---
---
"Immediately repairing the base before installing additions and upgrades."

"Many rooms and much of the technology in th e base are badly damaged from the attack and being buried for months, but the base's overall structure has surprisingly held up and remains in great condition."
___

"The dragons are all bringing things like sheep and pounds of fish to what appears to be a volcano."

___

"They did have e brief discussion on him while they were un the gallery any more thoughts?"

___

"Aww..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Even literally bringing Vader :V
Through Merasmus' power at least. :V

---
---
---

-But is she as much as a Princess of Hyrule from the defeated hero timeline?- :V
---
Gil: "Yes, Kanna?"
---
Mary: "Oh, I'm sure they must be panicking now!"
Piranha Plant: -Thinks that Viridi is too easy-

-Fi-
---
-Most of the audience is comprised of Toads, though there's also some Koopas, Piantas, Shy Guys and Goombas who all look excited-
Fi: Actually, I don't believe I've ever eaten anything before...
___

I'LL TAKE THAT AS A YES!

"He says as he hovers high into the air without any visible mechanisms propelling hin."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Yes or not?-
---
Gil: "For my friends I try to be" :p
---
-In reality kids are playing with the snow-
-he's not sure!-
---
-waggling tail-
---
Viridi: "... Wait a minute..."

---
---
---

"Naby runs and much of the technology in th e base are badly damaged from the attack and being buried for months, but the base's overall structure has surprisingly held up and remains in great condition."
___

"The dragons are all bringing things like sheep and pounds of fish to what appears to be a volcano."

___

"They did have e brief discussion on him while they were un the gallery any more thoughts?"

___

"Aww..."
-Arlon was testing weaponry before implimenting them as hidden mechanisms in the moving base-

-Phosphy helped all over the place-
---
-sacrifices to a volcano god? :V-
---
Ingrid: "I can't help but shake up Toffee's presence in that gallery..."
---
-happy dragon!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

"Many rooms and much of the technology in th e base are badly damaged from the attack and being buried for months, but the base's overall structure has surprisingly held up and remains in great condition."
___

___

___

"Aww..."
-Arlon was testing weaponry before implimenting them as hidden mechanisms in the moving base-

---
---
---
-happy dragon!-
-da Vinci was busy setting a defense system, while Wheeljack was helping to make weaponry-
---
-Doesn't seems far from that- :V
---
Yukari: "His body was never found, was it?"
---
Mikoto: "Live to see a new day..."
Fi: Actually, I don't believe I've ever eaten anything before...
___

I'LL TAKE THAT AS A YES!

"He says as he hovers high into the air without any visible mechanisms propelling hin."
Bunyan: -GASP- "Never ever?"
---
-Which causes clapping-
-he's not sure!-
---
-waggling tail-
---
Viridi: "... Wait a minute..."
-Tension- :V
---
Gil: "How cute" :p
---
-The Piranha Plant nickers at her sudden realization-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-

---
---
---
-happy dragon!-
-da Vinci was busy setting a defense system, while Wheeljack was helping to make weaponry-
---
---
---

-
"Gaster needed to rest after using so much mind and magic power, but after he did, he went over the plans for a super weapon of his own, that he intends to have installed at the very top of the base."

"Alphys was setting up a laser grid defense system consisting of the orange and blue lasers typically used in Underground defense and puzzles systems."

"Whatever blend was used to create that anti-weirdness force-field around the Mystery Shack, Ford just created one surrounding the Remnant base as well, just in case."
___

"One hapless Gronckle was unable to bring anything but one trout to the volcano. It was devoured whole mere seconds later when an utterly massive and hideous dragon head emerged from the volcano, before retreating back down to it's hiding spot."
___

"And there's been no sign of him since..."

___

"That's the idea."

-
Bunyan: -GASP- "Never ever?"
---
-Which causes clapping-
Fi: I have no recollection of making the attempt in my memory banks. I'm curious, but I don't know if I was made with the ability to eat...

___

A WARM WELCOME ALREADY! MY WONDERFUL AUDIENCE, YOU ARE THE REAL MAGIC IN MY LIFE! NOW THEN...THAT WAS JUST THE BEGINNING. LET'S TRY A MORE IMPRESSIVE TRICK, LIKE, HOW CAN A 100 TON RECTANGULAR ROBOT ESCAPE A BOX OF NEAr-CERTAIN DEATH?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-he sweating-
---
Kanna: "You keep saying it." -giggle-
---
Viridi: :glare:
-Current thought?-
---
Gil: "Just stating the truth" :p
---
Ana: "How naive" -Building a snowman-
Fi: I have no recollection of making the attempt in my memory banks. I'm curious, but I don't know if I was made with the ability to eat...

___

A WARM WELCOME ALREADY! MY WONDERFUL AUDIENCE, YOU ARE THE REAL MAGIC IN MY LIFE! NOW THEN...THAT WAS JUST THE BEGINNING. LET'S TRY A MORE IMPRESSIVE TRICK, LIKE, HOW CAN A 100 TON RECTANGULAR ROBOT ESCAPE A BOX OF NEAr-CERTAIN DEATH?
Altera: "Can't you check if you check a digestive system?"
---
-MOST GASP-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Altera: "Can't you check if you check a digestive system?"
---
-MOST GASP-
Fi: You're right. I can. Hmm..."She checks for one..." ...It appears I do not...
___

WELL, THAT'S WHAT THIS ROBOT WILL TRY TO DO. CHAINED UP. LOCKED BY AN ADVANCED SECURITY SYSTEM. AND I WILL NOT BE USING ANY OF MY WEAPONS OR SCANNING DEVICES TO HELP ME OUT. ONLY MY MIND AND MY BARE...WELL, GLOVED, BUT OTHERWISE ORDINARY HANDS!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
"Gaster needed to rest after using so much mind and magic power, but after he did, he went over the plans for a super weapon of his own, that he intends to have installed at the very top of the base."

"Alphys was setting up a laser grid defense system consisting of the orange and blue lasers typically used in Underground defense and puzzles systems."

"Whatever blend was used to create that anti-weirdness force-field around the Mystery Shack, Ford just created one surrounding the Remnant base as well, just in case."
___

"One hapless Gronckle was unable to bring anything but one trout to the volcano. It was devoured whole mere seconds later when an utterly massive and hideous dragon head emerged from the volcano, before retreating back down to it's hiding spot."
___

___

"That's the idea."
-Arlon just finished designing a small army of drones that can shoot extremely far-

1579045822187.png

Arlon: "Perhaps I should make their shots deal a... how does today's youth put it, a punch?"
---
Kanna: :crazy:
---
Ingrid: "It would be one thing to have listed him off alongside every threat Cheldea has ever had, but Merasmus specifically picked some of the biggest ones; Bill Cipher, Zero, even my dark half... Toffee, in the grand scheme of things, was just a minor threat. A very smart and manipulative one who actually managed to get exactly what he wanted, but still a minor one nonetheless.

...or maybe this is exactly what he wants us to think?"
---
Kamui: "Only one new day?" :p

-Current thought?-
---
Gil: "Just stating the truth" :p
---
Ana: "How naive" -Building a snowman-
Pit: Why are there so many cute women?!
---
Kanna: :love:
---
Viridi: -creates a heatwave to melt the snow-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

"That's the idea."
-Arlon just finished designing a small army of drones that can shoot extremely far-

View attachment 257449

Arlon: "Perhaps I should make their shots deal a... how does today's youth put it, a punch?"
---
Kanna: :crazy:
---
Ingrid: "It would be one thing to have listed him off alongside every threat Cheldea has ever had, but Merasmus specifically picked some of the biggest ones; Bill Cipher, Zero, even my dark half... Toffee, in the grand scheme of things, was just a minor threat. A very smart and manipulative one who actually managed to get exactly what he wanted, but still a minor one nonetheless.

...or maybe this is exactly what he wants us to think?"
---
Kamui: "Only one new day?" :p
Bumblebee would surely say it that way, heh.
---
Medea Lily: "T-That one's scary..."
---
Yukari: "Hm, you require more than mere power to be a legitimate threat, if anything, what's more important is the mind and resources, and how they're used..."
---
Mikoto: "As many as possible" :p
Fi: You're right. I can. Hmm..."She checks for one..." ...It appears I do not...
___

WELL, THAT'S WHAT THIS ROBOT WILL TRY TO DO. CHAINED UP. LOCKED BY AN ADVANCED SECURITY SYSTEM. AND I WILL NOT BE USING ANY OF MY WEAPONS OR SCANNING DEVICES TO HELP ME OUT. ONLY MY MIND AND MY BARE...WELL, GLOVED, BUT OTHERWISE ORDINARY HANDS!
Bunyan: "That's a shame..."
---
-Gossip starting to spread on wether he'll succeed or not-
Pit: Why are there so many cute women?!
---
Kanna: :love:
---
Viridi: -creates a heatwave to melt the snow-
-It confuses him as much as the Umbra Witch, but without being as scary with some-
---
Gil: "See?" :p
---
Alice: "Hey! Don't be a party pooper!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-totally :p-
---
-she keeps on having an incredible time-

-other friends see them or nah?-
---
Viridi: :glare:
-Unless it's Medea-
-He prefers to avoid her due to her voice sounding too much like the Umbra Witch and, well, being a sultry-looking witch too-
---
Kuro: Eh? Are those...? Oh my, oh my~
---
Alice: "We were having fun!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Unless it's Medea-
-He prefers to avoid her due to her voice sounding too much like the Umbra Witch and, well, being a sultry-looking witch too-
---
Kuro: Eh? Are those...? Oh my, oh my~
---
Alice: "We were having fun!"
-though she does remind him of a costume that :ultzelda: has :V-
---
-yep-

-Gil and Kanna, enjoying some yummy desserts :V-
---
Viridi: "You tricked me!"

Top Bottom