• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-KEK-
---
Kanna: -this time with confidence, now that it's been said once- "I love you~!" :b:

-any witnesses? :V-
---
-totally :p-
-Hm, Polar or Mole next?-
---
Gil: "See? You did it! It proves how great you are!"
---
Nightingale: "Are you sure you want that?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-

-interesting...-
---
Zelda: "And let me guess; if our answer doesn't incriminate Star, you'll freeze our heads again?" :glare:

-girl took on Calamity Ganon alone, of course she'd have the courage to be brutally blunt while being threathened :V-
---
OH MY GOD IT IS :laugh:

-Revali was flying gracefully, aiming at the globs with his trusty Great Eagle Bow-
---
Link: "I didn't cook any of this, but sure, why not?" :p
---
Kamui: "I missed you..."

Azura: "So did I..."
da Vinci: "Huh, sure. Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be fun to cooperate" :p

-Eleonora will be left out so she can take a break and be a kid-
---
Medea Lily: "Why do you think Star is at fault of... Well, what you're looking for?"
---
KEK

Kazemon: "Vergine Bomba!" -basically Peach Bomber-

-Ranamon is annoyed at the showoff-
---
I-It'd be a great honor, haha...
---
(Understandable)

Mikoto: "I missed you two as well... How are you doing?"
Ha, I knew I could count on you. I'll tell you and the others the details soon. Now let's speak to Arlon about it.

"da Vinci will be pleased to learn that the finished project would also serve as a nice surprise for Ela, then."
___

Rhombulus: Uh, well... I gotta interrogate her for causing the fritz!

Star: Rhombulus: Ohhh, you're the time-out guy!

Rhombulus "Time-out guy"? Who calls me that?! I bet it's Glossaryck, isn't it?

Star: Omnitraxus calls you that too. And my mom and dad. Really, all of the members of the Magic High Commission call you that. Time-out guy.

Rhombulus: Oh, never mind! Why are you causing the fritz?

Star: The what?

Rhombulus: The interdimensional fritz! The reason why nothing magical is working right up here?

Star: I still don't know anything about the fritz.

Rhombulus: Oh! Something has been draining the power of magic from the universe. "Flips a switch" The crystal light orbs are down. And then there's the green hole over there. "Pointing a swirling green vortex in space"

Star: Yeah, that part definitely looks broken.

"Lily is the only one here who really knows the full extent of what the fritz is doing so far, with the other Casters having told her about it"
___

Ow!

"Revali succeeds in destroying another glob. Then these giant Hearltess appear to block the remaining two globs:"

___

Alright! "Raising a glass" A toast to protecting the world and all of it's people from evil, and to our AWESOME new giant robot friends! May their continued fight against the Decepticons come with justice and victory!

THREE CHEERS FOR THE AUTO-BOTS!
___

(I might still try it, but it'd be very quick...)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
da Vinci: "Huh, sure. Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be fun to cooperate" :p

-Eleonora will be left out so she can take a break and be a kid-
---
Medea Lily: "Why do you think Star is at fault of... Well, what you're looking for?"
---
KEK

Kazemon: "Vergine Bomba!" -basically Peach Bomber-

-Ranamon is annoyed at the showoff-
---
I-It'd be a great honor, haha...
---
(Understandable)

Mikoto: "I missed you two as well... How are you doing?"
Ha, I knew I could count on you. I'll tell you and the others the details soon. Now let's speak to Arlon about it.

"da Vinci will be pleased to learn that the finished project would also serve as a nice surprise for Ela, then."
___

Star: Omnitraxus calls you that too. And my mom and dad. Really, all of the members of the Magic High Commission call you that. Time-out guy.

Rhombulus: The interdimensional fritz! The reason why nothing magical is working right up here?

Rhombulus: Oh! Something has been draining the power of magic from the universe. "Flips a switch" The crystal light orbs are down. And then there's the green hole over there. "Pointing a swirling green vortex in space"

"Lily is the only one here who really knows the full extent of what the fritz is doing so far, with the other Casters having told her about it"
___

Ow!

"Revali succeeds in destroying another glob. Then these giant Hearltess appear to block the remaining two globs:"
___

Alright! "Raising a glass" A toast to protecting the world and all of it's people from evil, and to our AWESOME new giant robot friends! May their continued fight against the Decepticons come with justice and victory!

___

-Arlon was currently making some tea-
---
Zelda: "You know, there were much less hostile ways to handle this."
---
-Revali tries to shoot them down-
---
-EVERYONE IS CHEERING!-
---
Kamui: "Better than ever, honestly... even with the constant fighting."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-you mean Treasure, not Polar :p-
---
-Kanna looked really happy-

Kanna: He said I'm great~!
---
-Harleen nods-
-I forgot hue, but which?- :p
---
-For ure! Could this mean he likes her back?!-
---
Jeanne Lily: "How about a box of them~?"
Kiara: -Wants it too!-
Fi: Considering the length of time he's spent at sea.
___

Specter; But perhaps I should still unmask myself... someday...
Bunyan: -Observes Fi-
---
Abigail: "No pressuring or anything!"

___

___

Ow!

___

___

---
---
---
-EVERYONE IS CHEERING!-
---
-Totally, maybe she could try to get her some small laboratory of her own some time-

da Vinci: "Thank you for receiving us, Arlon" -sips tea-
---
Medea Lily: "Mr. Rhombulus, with all respect, why did you think Star caused it? What use would the princess of a kingdom that highly depends have to exterminate it?"
---
Kazemon: "Slide Evolution!" -Changed forms into the Beast Spirit of Wind-

"ZEPHYRMON!"

-She flought towards one of the golbs!-

"Gilgamesh Upper!" -she tried to to hit it with a hook!-
---
Heh, Prime would be proud to see this.

We really should report to him after we're done...
---
(Very well)

Mikoto: "I see. I'm sorry I left you soon..." -even though it clearly wasn't her fault-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---
-EVERYONE IS CHEERING!-
---
-I
-Totally, maybe she could try to get her some small laboratory of her own some time-

---
Medea Lily: "Mr. Rhombulus, with all respect, why did you think Star caused it? What use would the princess of a kingdom that highly depends have to exterminate it?"
---

"ZEPHYRMON!"

---

---
(Very well)

Mikoto: "I see. I'm sorry I left you soon..." -even though it clearly wasn't her fault-
I concur. Thank you, Arlon. "Takes a sip of tea as well" You're probably wondering why we're here. So I'll get straight to the point. I'm working on a top secret project, which I'll need the help of a fairly large team to complete. And I want the aid of someone with your expertise for it. That is, you.
___

Rhombulus: This is just how I do things, okay?! And look, Star has to be the source! My gut told me she is! I only crystalize those who've done wrong! You see all these other prisoners here? My gut told me they were evil, so I crystallized them. There's Zedlord, who blew up an entire planet. Astrobell and the black hole she created. Stopped that one just in time. Oh, and then there's pizza delivery guy. Delivered the pizza to the wrong address.

"Astrobell's crystal contains an actual incomplete black hole, so he wasn't wrong about that one...So it seems he's been right about evil beings before, but also very wrong before as well :V"
___

"The arrows are completely ineffective against this particular Heartless."

"The glob is taking damage and is about to be destroyed!"
___

You have our sincere condolences for those that were lost... "Gaster and Wheeljack saw the remains of several Auto-bots in the base at one point, several of whom Wheeljack knew personally."

Just know that their losses weren't in vain. I gotta admit, Megatron kinda had us cornered. But united, he was finally struck down.

I do wish I the opportunity to meet Optimus Prime myself, but perhaps another day. I may not know him, but I am confident he'd be proud of all you've done for us. "Smile" Tomorrow shall be a new beginning for all of us. May your future be bright!

___

"Not her fault at all..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---

"ZEPHYRMON!"

---

---
(Very well)

I concur. Thank you, Arlon. "Takes a sip of tea as well" You're probably wondering why we're here. So I'll get straight to the point. I'm working on a top secret project, which I'll need the help of a fairly large team to complete. And I want the aid of someone with your expertise for it. That is, you.
___

Rhombulus: This is just how I do things, okay?! And look, Star has to be the source! My gut told me she is! I only crystalize those who've done wrong! You see all these other prisoners here? My gut told me they were evil, so I crystallized them. There's Zedlord, who blew up an entire planet. Astrobell and the black hole she created. Stopped that one just in time. Oh, and then there's pizza delivery guy. Delivered the pizza to the wrong address.

"Astrobell's crystal contains an actual incomplete black hole, so he wasn't wrong about that one...So it seems he's been right about evil beings before, but also very wrong before as well :V"
___

___

You have our sincere condolences for those that were lost... "Gaster and Wheeljack saw the remains of several Auto-bots in the base at one point, several of whom Wheeljack knew personally."

Just know that their losses weren't in vain. I gotta admit, Megatron kinda had us cornered. But united, he was finally struck down.

I do wish I the opportunity to meet Optimus Prime myself, but perhaps another day. I may not know him, but I am confident he'd be proud of all you've done for us. "Smile" Tomorrow shall be a new beginning for all of us. May your future be bright!

___

Arlon: "I would like to know exactly what that project is, if this isn't asking too much of you. And no need to thank me for the tea. It's the least I could do."
---
Zelda: "Then what are the wrongs we did do to earn such a fate before you undid it? And what about your coworkers? What did they do?"
---
-Deadpool is eating popcorn while watching all of this-

-Revali is frustrated-
---
Kamui: "And ours too."
---
Kamui: "If anyone, I should be the one who's sorry. It's my weapon that killed you..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Treasure because water level >_<-
---
Kanna: "And... what do you think?"
---
Harleen: "YES~!"
-Gotta take out the headache first- :V
---
Gil: "I highly value it"
---
Kiara: "I want too~!"
Jeanne Lily: "There you go then~"
___

___

___

___

Arlon: "I would like to know exactly what that project is, if this isn't asking too much of you. And no need to thank me for the tea. It's the least I could do."
---
Zelda: "Then what are the wrongs we did do to earn such a fate before you undid it? And what about your coworkers? What did they do?"
---

-Revali is frustrated-
---
---
Kamui: "If anyone, I should be the one who's sorry. It's my weapon that killed you..."
da Vinci: "Fair enough, what I know is that it's a defense system"
---
Medea Lily: "And did you even question them for this?!"
---
Zephyrmon: "GILGAMESH SLICER!" -cuts the golb with the claws in both her hands and feet-
---
-Most joined the toast saying "May the future be bright!"-

'Till all are one!

Amakusa: "'Till all are one?"

It's a saying in our culture, you could say it means may we live in peace and harmony.
---
Mikoto: "I could have shared more of the secrets you had to know though..."
"She has anything to say?"

___

Specter: Yes, perhaps not so soon...
Bunyan: "Ms. Fi..."
---
Abigail: "So, what are you doing now?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---

-Revali is frustrated-
---
---
---
---
Zephyrmon: "GILGAMESH SLICER!" -cuts the golb with the claws in both her hands and feet-
---

'Till all are one!

It's a saying in our culture, you could say it means may we live in peace and harmony.
---
"
It wouldn't be asking too much, as long as you can keep it a secret from everyone who isn't in the know of the project. Only those on the team will know about it, until the time is right.
___

Rhombulus: Y-You're not evil! I was only going to capture Star, you guys just showed up, and-

Star: What about your own hands, then? What'd they do?

Rhombulus: Uhh...

Star: And the goat man? Is he evil?

Rhombulus: There's nothing evil about Lekmet. He's the most pure-hearted, hard-working angel goat demon there ever was.

Star: So why did you freeze every last one of us, then?

"Rhombulus gives no response and is dead silent"

Star: Look, time-out guy, I think you need to think stuff through a little more before you rely on your gut or whatever. It's making you crystallize innocent people.

Rhombulus: Maybe you're all right... Darn it! I thought I could trust you, gut! "Punching his stomach in anger."

Star: And fighting your gut isn't going to help you make the right decisions, either...

Rhombulus: "Sighs before sitting on a bench, moping to himself" I've been wrong about everything lately... The Commission thinks I'm a complete joke. I just thought that if could find the source of the fritz, my hands and I could earn the appreciation of the Magical High Commission again...

"While a regretful Rhombulus monologues, Lily and Zelda notice that Star may have found a way out of the crystals: She slides one arm out, pulls her other arm outand is managing to slowly slip up and out of it.."
___

"The Heartless slashes at him with it's claw while one of the two remaining globs is destroyed."

"The giant Heartless know focus on defending the last one, blocking all paths to it while Oogie sprays down dark spheres from his mouth and flings more homing fireballs from his lanterns."

___

I admire the saying. 'Till all are one!

'Till all are one!

'Till all are one!

Steven/Connie: 'Till all are one!

heheh. 'til all are one.
___

"Now's a good time to make amends. The best and only time for that, actually..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

'Till all are one!

---
It wouldn't be asking too much, as long as you can keep it a secret from everyone who isn't in the know of the project. Only those on the team will know about it, until the time is right.
___

Rhombulus: Y-You're not evil! I was only going to capture Star, you guys just showed up, and-

Rhombulus: There's nothing evil about Lekmet. He's the most pure-hearted, hard-working angel goat demon there ever was.

Star: Look, time-out guy, I think you need to think stuff through a little more before you rely on your gut or whatever. It's making you crystallize innocent people.

Rhombulus: Maybe you're all right... Darn it! I thought I could trust you, gut! "Punching his stomach in anger."

Star: And fighting your gut isn't going to help you make the right decisions, either...

Rhombulus: "Sighs before sitting on a bench, moping to himself" I've been wrong about everything lately... The Commission thinks I'm a complete joke. I just thought that if could find the source of the fritz, my hands and I could earn the appreciation of the Magical High Commission again...

"While a regretful Rhombulus monologues, Lily and Zelda notice that Star may have found a way out of the crystals: She slides one arm out, pulls her other arm outand is managing to slowly slip up and out of it.."
___

"The Heartless slashes at him with it's claw while one of the two remaining globs is destroyed."

"The giant Heartless know focus on defending the last one, blocking all paths to it while Oogie sprays down dark spheres from his mouth and flings more homing fireballs from his lanterns."

___

'Till all are one!

'Till all are one!

heheh. 'til all are one.
___

"Now's a good time to make amends. The best and only time for that, actually..."
Arlon: "That does sound like something we would need very much. Alright, my lips shall be sealed."
---
Zelda: "You could also ask for help? It's okay to not be able to do something alone..."
---
-Link and Revali were shooting many arrows-
---
Are we a cult now?
---
Kamui: "Well, now is the time." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
KEK
---
Kanna: "I mean what do you think of me?"
---
-happy manchildren-
Elizabeth: "This place..."
---
Gil: "Well, I really like you too honestly, but I'm not so sure how serious we should take that stuff at this age..."
---
-*Womanchildren-

Iri: "They are cute" :p
___

___

___

'Till all are one!

'Till all are one!

heheh. 'til all are one.
___

Arlon: "That does sound like something we would need very much. Alright, my lips shall be sealed."
---
Zelda: "You could also ask for help? It's okay to not be able to do something alone..."
---
---
Are we a cult now?
---
da Vinci: "Any other potential recruits you have in mind?"
---
Liliy: -Sees if hers can allow that- "Yeah, finding a source for such thing shouldn't be done without preparation..."
---
-Medusa trying to see if she can petrify one with her eyes-
---
Amakusa: "'Till all are one" :p
---
Mikoto: "Yes... You can ask me anything for as long as we're here"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---
Are we a cult now?
---
---
Liliy: -Sees if hers can allow that- "Yeah, finding a source for such thing shouldn't be done without preparation..."
---
---
---
I've already ensured that Stanford and Alphys will be assisting as well, and I'n going to contact Wheeljack about it as soon as possible. If there's anyone else either of you can think of, I'm open to suggestions. As long as they have the necessary knowledge, experience, and can keep a secret, they're welcome on the team.
___

Rhombulus: I don't work alone, my talking snake-hands are supposed to work with me, but they just argue with me as much as the rest of the Commission! I don't even get along with my own hands...listen to how dumb that's gotta sound.

Star: Aha!

"Star actually manages to fully free herself from the crystal, having to slip out of the striped blue socks she wears with as part of her PJs. Though she didn't slip out of them intentionally, and is quickly annoyed to see that her favorite nighttime socks are still stuck in the crystal"

Star: Wha? Aw man...

___

"No effect..."

Dipper: Come on, they've gotta have a weakness!

"Louie was pondering" You're right about that. Everything can be beaten some way or another. What angles am I not seeing yet...?
___

Don't ruin this, Deadpool...

i helped too, i guess...'till all are one?

'TILL ALL ARE ONE INDEED! Would any of you wonderful Auto-bots be open to an interview on MTT Live someday? I'm sure the people of Basel would LOVE to hear a word from their newest heroes.
___

"That they can."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Elizabeth: "This place..."
---
Gil: "Well, I really like you too honestly, but I'm not so sure how serious we should take that stuff at this age..."
---
-*Womanchildren-

Iri: "They are cute" :p
Pit: "What about it..."
---
Kanna: "Well, I don't mind if we take time, as long as you promise I'll be your first date." :p
---
-right lol-

Sakura/Elise: -also cute-

---
---
---
---
I've already ensured that Stanford and Alphys will be assisting as well, and I'n going to contact Wheeljack about it as soon as possible. If there's anyone else either of you can think of, I'm open to suggestions. As long as they have the necessary knowledge, experience, and can keep a secret, they're welcome on the team.
___

Rhombulus: I don't work alone, my talking snake-hands are supposed to work with me, but they just argue with me as much as the rest of the Commission! I don't even get along with my own hands...listen to how dumb that's gotta sound.

"Star actually manages to fully free herself from the crystal, having to slip out of the striped blue socks she wears with as part of her PJs. Though she didn't slip out of them intentionally, and is quickly annoyed to see that her favorite nighttime socks are still stuck in the crystal"

___

"No effect..."

"Louie was pondering" You're right about that. Everything can be beaten some way or another. What angles am I not seeing yet...?
___

'TILL ALL ARE ONE INDEED! Would any of you wonderful Auto-bots be open to an interview on MTT Live someday? I'm sure the people of Basel would LOVE to hear a word from their newest heroes.
___

"That they can."
Arlon: "Perhaps I could ask Phosphora? She tends to work as my assistant in some projects."
---
Zelda: "..." -tries to struggle out like Star did-
---
Link: -retreats-

Revali: -same, except it's done so begrudgingly-
---
I mean, I ain't wrong. :V
---
Kamui: -has too many questions-

Azura: -already knows the answers of anything she would ask, knowing her adoptive mother fairly well-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Play Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth.

It's worth it.
Fi: Yes, Young Paula?

___

Specter: Well, I was searching for anyone else who may have been trapped inside the fortre-"Then Oogie Boogie happened"
Bunyan: "I had a cake for you! But... It's gone..."
-She can see some cake leftovers in the child Berserker's face-
---
Abigail: -Ejected and not happy-
___

___

"No effect..."

___

___

"That they can."
Arlon: "Perhaps I could ask Phosphora? She tends to work as my assistant in some projects."
---
---

---
---

Azura: -already knows the answers of anything she would ask, knowing her adoptive mother fairly well-
da Vinci: "I was ocunting onto her" :p
---
Lily: -Mutters- "Come on, I can get out...!" -same-
---
Sakura: "Come on, why it's not down yet?!"
---

---
-Did she knew that Anankos is her dad?-
Pit: "What about it..."
---
Kanna: "Well, I don't mind if we take time, as long as you promise I'll be your first date." :p
---
-right lol-

Sakura/Elise: -also cute-
Elizabeth: "Water"
---
Gil: "Sure, I don't see a problem with that" :p
---
Artoria: "We need to get going again"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Play Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth.

It's worth it.
I would if I had any prior experience with the franchise. :p

---
---

---
---

---
---
---

---
"
Stanley will likely be brought on board as well.

"Grunkle Stan doesn't like to admit it, but he does have some knowledge of advanced technology, gained during all those years he spent fixing the portal machine that his brother got sucked into during their fight."

___

"They successfully free themselves, albeit leaving any slippers or gloves behind. Otherwise, the crystals proved relatively easy to escape once their head and shoulders were unfrozen."
___

"The undamaged Heartless still block the glob off."

They look like ghosts...and nothing harmful has harmed them...This might be a bit of a stretch, but does anyone here have any healing powers?

Star: Lily knows healing magic!
___

I don't see us as a cult simply for celebrating at the dinner table...

Blank response on your end here, Digi.

___

"Good question..."

Bunyan: "I had a cake for you! But... It's gone..."
-She can see some cake leftovers in the child Berserker's face-
---
Abigail: -Ejected and not happy-
"
Fi: "Giggle" You have no need to fret over it, Bunyan.

___

"Neither is Specter."

"They were among those giving deathglares to Merasmus when Oogie fused with the fortress itself."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pit: "Oh... right..."
---
Kanna: -internally squeeing... then externally!-
---
-everyone waves at the Santas-
-The music is wonderful at least-

---
Gil: "Ah, so cute!"
---
-Delivering gifts to all children around!-
I would if I had any prior experience with the franchise. :p

Fi: "Giggle" You have no need to fret over it, Bunyan.

___

"Neither is Specter."

"They were among those giving deathglares to Merasmus when Oogie fused with the fortress itself."
You don't need it. :p

Story isn't related to any previous story of the series minus two characters from two previous games who only appear in a minor capacity anyway and in a sidequest anyway.
---
Bunyan: "You're like a sister to my sister though"
---
Abigail: "I will end him..." -Sent tentacles and beams-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

---

"Grunkle Stan doesn't like to admit it, but he does have some knowledge of advanced technology, gained during all those years he spent fixing the portal machine that his brother got sucked into during their fight."

___

"They successfully free themselves, albeit leaving any slippers or gloves behind. Otherwise, the crystals proved relatively easy to escape once their head and shoulders were unfrozen."
___

They look like ghosts...and nothing harmful has harmed them...This might be a bit of a stretch, but does anyone here have any healing powers?

___

___

"Good question..."
Arlon: "Shall I ask or let you do it yourself?"
---
Zelda: "Oh no... those adorable dog slippers..."
---
Mipha: "So do I."
---
Kanna: -participating in the eating contest :V-
---
Kamui: "... Is Sumeragi my real father?"

-The music is wonderful at least-

---
Gil: "Ah, so cute!"
---
-Delivering gifts to all children around!-
---
Kanna: -squeeing more, tail waggling-
---
-and adults?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
You don't need it. :p

Story isn't related to any previous story of the series minus two characters from two previous games who only appear in a minor capacity anyway and in a sidequest anyway.
---
Bunyan: "You're like a sister to my sister though"
---
Abigail: "I will end him..." -Sent tentacles and beams-
Hmm, that's fair.

Maybe I will try it someday.

___

Fi: And I still appreciate the gesture even if the cake is no longer here.
___

Specter: No more of his hauntings on Halloween...

"Thus they contributed to the fight!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

___

"Good question..."
---
---
---
---
da Vinci: "I'm sure Gaster wants to hand the invitation"
---
Medea Lily: "I don't mind this much..." -normal attire, but with boots and gloves gone-
---
Iri: "It's my specialty!"

Medea Lily: "It's literally my Noble Phantasm"
---
-More chanted "'Till all are one!" as they began too enjoy the celebrations-

-Most exceptions came from the gluttons in the eating contest- :p
---
Mikoto: "No. Your real father... Was Anankos"
---
Kanna: -squeeing more, tail waggling-
---
-and adults?-
-It makes it bearable, until what awaits them with Propeller-
---
-Internal thoughts?-
---
-Those who asked for them-

-And for people like Juri, coal was delivered- :p

Mary: "So this is what Christmas is like..."
Hmm, that's fair.

Maybe I will try it someday.

___

Fi: And I still appreciate the gesture even if the cake is no longer here.
___

Specter: No more of his hauntings on Halloween...

"Thus they contributed to the fight!"
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition is in Switch and costs a bit less than a regular full priced game, since it's a 2015 game relaunch, but still a good deal.

Best thing is that it's also two games in one package, as it includes the game's 2017 sequel, Hacker's Memory. And it's only about 4GB of space.
---
Bunyan: "Thank you, maybe I should know you more, right Babe?"
Babe: -Agreeing ox noises-
---
-Viciously-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It makes it bearable, until what awaits them with Propeller-
---
-Internal thoughts?-
---
-Those who asked for them-

-And for people like Juri, coal was delivered- :p

Mary: "So this is what Christmas is like..."
-LMAO-
---
Kanna: He really likes me~! -her whole body was shaking in excitement!-
---
-Juri got nothing; she could weaponize coal :V-

Palu: "Indeed, sweetie~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---
---
---
Medea Lily: "I don't mind this much..." -normal attire, but with boots and gloves gone-
---

---

---
I appreciate the offer, Arlon, but da Vinci is correct, I'd like to invite the remaining members myself. You're welcome to come with me as I gather up the remaining team members regardless. Oh, right...we'll also need the means of transportation to another dimension. Only one dimension.
___

Star: We'll get those back before we leave.

Rhombulus: "Still monologuing to himself" I actually crystalized Lekmet...And I LOVE Lekmet! "Starts sobbing at that point, clearly remorseful for his screw-ups. He's only sobbing more since he's upset with himself for making them."

"Since his tears were made of actual crystals as well...Star picked two of them up and held them to her ears."

Star: Ooh, pretty~!
___

"Jenny toasted with a can of oil. :p"

"Amethyst was outdoing many in a sense, because she was eating everything. Everything. Even her plates and glass. She even had some of the oil that Jenny likes to drink."
___

Then trying hitting those big Heartless guys with healing powers!

___

"...Ouch..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition is in Switch and costs a bit less than a regular full priced game, since it's a 2015 game relaunch, but still a good deal.

Best thing is that it's also two games in one package, as it includes the game's 2017 sequel, Hacker's Memory. And it's only about 4GB of space.
---
Bunyan: "Thank you, maybe I should know you more, right Babe?"
Babe: -Agreeing ox noises-
---
-Viciously-
Might check it out sooner or later, then!

___

"Phantump agrees as well."

Fi: Hmm? I didn't know you had these two little companions.
___

"Taking out one of the dark globs powering him, even."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-LMAO-
---
Kanna: He really likes me~! -her whole body was shaking in excitement!-
---
-Juri got nothing; she could weaponize coal :V-

Palu: "Indeed, sweetie~"
-You know well how it feels- :p
---
Gil: "You're taking it well! I'm relieved to see!"
---
-That's a fair point- :V

Mary: "It feels so welcoming~! Now that I'm outside~!"
Might check it out sooner or later, then!

___

"Phantump agrees as well."

Fi: Hmm? I didn't know you had these two little companions.
___

"Taking out one of the dark globs powering him, even."
Just remember, if you do get it, a PlatinumSukamon, AKA this thing:

PlatinumSukamon_b.jpg

Will be what you need to grind smoothly.
---
Bunyan: "Phantump is new, but Babe has always been with me!"
-She has both held, one in each arm-
---
-Oui feels proud of Abigail-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-
Just remember, if you do get it, a PlatinumSukamon, AKA this thing:

View attachment 256660

Will be what you need to grind smoothly.
---
Bunyan: "Phantump is new, but Babe has always been with me!"
-She has both held, one in each arm-
---
-Oui feels proud of Abigail-
Ah, Metal Etemon's alternate form. :p

___

Fi: A quick scan and I can determine the your two compaions are an ox and a Ghost-type Pokemon.

Phantump! (We're her friends!)
___

"And Specter is glad to know she can easily protect herself when need be. Of course, this won't stop him from looking out for and protecting her."

"Meanwhile, Mettaton could finally make that planned performance in the Mushroom Kingdom now that the Decepticons in Basel have been dealt with."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---

---
I appreciate the offer, Arlon, but da Vinci is correct, I'd like to invite the remaining members myself. You're welcome to come with me as I gather up the remaining team members regardless. Oh, right...we'll also need the means of transportation to another dimension. Only one dimension.
___

Rhombulus: "Still monologuing to himself" I actually crystalized Lekmet...And I LOVE Lekmet! "Starts sobbing at that point, clearly remorseful for his screw-ups. He's only sobbing more since he's upset with himself for making them."

"Since his tears were made of actual crystals as well...Star picked two of them up and held them to her ears."

___

"Amethyst was outdoing many in a sense, because she was eating everything. Everything. Even her plates and glass. She even had some of the oil that Jenny likes to drink."
___

___

"...Ouch..."
Arlon: "Well, we do have a fair amount of dimension travelers... not to mention Eleonora's vehicule."
---
-Kanna also got free, and didn't lose any footwear because she wasn't wearing to begin with :V-

Kanna: "I'm sure you can make up for your mistakes, mister."
---
-SOMEBODY STOP THAT GEM :V-
---
Kamui: "W-W-W-W-WHAT?!" :crazy:

-You know well how it feels- :p
---
Gil: "You're taking it well! I'm relieved to see!"
---
-That's a fair point- :V

Mary: "It feels so welcoming~! Now that I'm outside~!"
I actually thought his stage was fun :p
---
Kanna: "How could I not?!" :awesome:
---
Palutena: "Only thing missing would be the snow..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ah, Metal Etemon's alternate form. :p

___

Fi: A quick scan and I can determine the your two compaions are an ox and a Ghost-type Pokemon.

Phantump! (We're her friends!)
___

"And Specter is glad to know she can easily protect herself when need be. Of course, this won't stop him from looking out for and protecting her."

"Meanwhile, Mettaton could finally make that planned performance in the Mushroom Kingdom now that the Decepticons in Basel have been dealt with."
Has passive skill where he gives double EXP to the party. Stacks if you have a second one.

Plus can be obtained early. It's great. :p
---
Babe: -Affirmative ox noises-
Bunyan: "The best companions I could ask for!"
---
-Oooh, right, what he's planning?-
___

___

___

___

"...Ouch..."
Arlon: "Well, we do have a fair amount of dimension travelers... not to mention Eleonora's vehicule."
---
-Kanna also got free, and didn't lose any footwear because she wasn't wearing to begin with :V-

---
---
da Vinci: "And I'm sure Illyasviel and Miyu won't mind us just going to one place"
---
Medea Lily: "Can't you de-crystalize him? I'm sure he can forgive you..."
---
Artoria: "...We can't compare"
---
Medea Lily: "Leave it to me! May it become a world where no one can hurt others and no one can be hurt...

Pain Breaker!!"

---
Mikoto: "Correct... Long ago, Anankos had previewed he would degenerate, so he splitted himself into his dragon and human sides, and setted up a plan to kill his dragon half. During that time... We met, and we fell in love. You are the product of that..."
---
---
Not in KoC, from what you said in Discord. :p
---
-He pats her head-
---
Mary: "Can Mother make snow?"
Ana: "I doubt that..."
Alice: "I know some ice spells!"
Merlin: "Or you could ask your friends to being you to a snow world" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

---
---

---
---
da Vinci: "And I'm sure Illyasviel and Miyu won't mind us just going to one place"
---
---
---
Medea Lily: "Leave it to me! May it become a world where no one can hurt others and no one can be hurt...

Pain Breaker!!"

---
Mikoto: "Correct... Long ago, Anankos had previewed he would degenerate, so he splitted himself into his dragon and human sides, and setted up a plan to kill his dragon half. During that time... We met, and we fell in love. You are the product of that..."
I think it's best to speak to Miyu about this one. Ela might just quite happy with the finished project, so you could present it to her as a surprise if you'd like, da Vinci. As for why we don't ask Illya for transporation, well... I frankly don't trust that sapient wand she has the misfortune of wielding to keep quiet.
___

"Didn't only Zelda and Lily have their heads unfrozen?"

Rhombulus: I mean, yeah, I can, but that doesn't mean this mess I made didn't happen. If anyone else finds out about this, I'm gonna be in a time-out for the rest of time. Oh, I bet Glossaryck's gonna have a field day with that, let me tell you.

Star: You don't have to worry about that. Glossaryck's...not coming back.

Rhombulus: What? Glossaryck's gone?

Star: "Nervous laugh" Uh, yeah...I kinda lost him. And my Magic Book of Spells.
___

Amethyst: You gonna finish that?

Pearl: Amethyst, please stop eating the tableware. We're guests, here!
___

"This actually injuries the giant ghost-like Heartless, they all recoil in severe pain."

Aha! I knew it. An undead being taking harm from something that would heal the living!
___

"What a Darth Vader moment..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Has passive skill where he gives double EXP to the party. Stacks if you have a second one.

Plus can be obtained early. It's great. :p
---
Babe: -Affirmative ox noises-
Bunyan: "The best companions I could ask for!"
---
-Oooh, right, what he's planning?-
Yeah that sounds pretty practical lol.
___

Fi: They're quite cute!

___

"A magic show."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yeah that sounds pretty practical lol.
___

Fi: They're quite cute!

___

"A magic show."
Yeah, honestly became fond of it with how much I've used him.

Got two last stage Digimon already thanks to him, including of the Royal Knights. So it's neat. :p
---
Bunyan: "Say hi you two!"
Babe: -Greeting ox noises-
---
-Maybe a few Chaldeans will go to support too- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah, honestly became fond of it with how much I've used him.

Got two last stage Digimon already thanks to him, including of the Royal Knights. So it's neat. :p
---
Bunyan: "Say hi you two!"
Babe: -Greeting ox noises-
---
-Maybe a few Chaldeans will go to support too- :p
So he's been a real help to ya. Nice!
___

Phantump! (Hello!)

Fi: "Small laugh" Hello to you two, as well.
___

"They should, Mettaton was a real help in their latest fight."

"Setting up the performance backstage right now"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So he's been a real help to ya. Nice!
___

Phantump! (Hello!)

Fi: "Small laugh" Hello to you two, as well.
___

"They should, Mettaton was a real help in their latest fight."

"Setting up the performance backstage right now"
Current party is a Lilithmon AKA the literal embodiment of lust

Lucemon AKA the series's version of Lucifer who can evolve into the embodiment of pride

Rosemon AKA dom fairy

Jesmon AKA a Royal Knight literally named after Jesus

MetalGreymon AKA a flying dinosaur equiped with nuclear warheads

and a PlatinumSukamon.

So yeah, I'd say he's quite been. :p
---
Bunyan: "This is my sister's best friend, Fi!"
---
-Marie, for instance, decides to take it a look-

-A Shy Guy tells him it's close to start-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

Pain Breaker!!"
---
I think it's best to speak to Miyu about this one. Ela might just quite happy with the finished project, so you could present it to her as a surprise if you'd like, da Vinci. As for why we don't ask Illya for transporation, well... I frankly don't trust that sapient wand she has the misfortune of wielding to keep quiet.
___

"Didn't only Zelda and Lily have their heads unfrozen?"

Rhombulus: I mean, yeah, I can, but that doesn't mean this mess I made didn't happen. If anyone else finds out about this, I'm gonna be in a time-out for the rest of time. Oh, I bet Glossaryck's gonna have a field day with that, let me tell you.

Star: You don't have to worry about that. Glossaryck's...not coming back.

Rhombulus: What? Glossaryck's gone?

Star: "Nervous laugh" Uh, yeah...I kinda lost him. And my Magic Book of Spells.
___

Amethyst: You gonna finish that?

Pearl: Amethyst, please stop eating the tableware. We're guests, here!
___

"This actually injuries the giant ghost-like Heartless, they all recoil in severe pain."

Aha! I knew it. An undead being taking harm from something that would heal the living!
___

"What a Darth Vader moment..."
Arlon: "I can see why you would think that. The young Einzbern's wand is more of a curse than a blessing at times."
---
I... actually don't remember if Kanna had her head out; I just assumed he unfroze all of Star's friends' heads
---
-Deadpool was laughing-
---
Mipha: "In that case... allow me to help as well."
---
Kamui: "It's... it's not true... It's impossible!"

Not in KoC, from what you said in Discord. :p
---
-He pats her head-
---
Mary: "Can Mother make snow?"
Ana: "I doubt that..."
Alice: "I know some ice spells!"
Merlin: "Or you could ask your friends to being you to a snow world" :p
I just sucked :V
---
Kanna: -excited giggle- :3
---
Palu: "That works too. Although I'm sure Viridi can."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Current party is a Lilithmon AKA the literal embodiment of lust

Lucemon AKA the series's version of Lucifer who can evolve into the embodiment of pride

Rosemon AKA dom fairy

Jesmon AKA a Royal Knight literally named after Jesus

MetalGreymon AKA a flying dinosaur equiped with nuclear warheads

and a PlatinumSukamon.

So yeah, I'd say he's quite been. :p
---
Bunyan: "This is my sister's best friend, Fi!"
---
-Marie, for instance, decides to take it a look-

-A Shy Guy tells him it's close to start-
...Well, those designs and bios alone are strong evidence of how different Pokemon and Digimon are, lol. Nice that PlatinumSukamon has worked out that well!

___

(It's great to meet you! Another friend!)

Fi: This one in particular seems quite eager to make new friends. Even so, they both seem very happy with you!

__

"Does Princess Peach take her special reserved seat or speak to Mettaton first?"

I'M HAPPY TO WELCOME MY NEWFOUND CHALDEAN FRIENS HERE TONIGHT! AND OH? ONLY A FEW MINUTES LEFT? NO WORRY, I AM ALWAYS READY!

Top Bottom