• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "So... you do it or I do it, Penny?"
---
-they just need to learn how the Center's technology works-
---
-LMAO-
Penny: "Well, you would most likely retrieve it faster using your Semblance..."

Susie: "I vote for the faster trick!"
___

-Which thanks to Phosphora's own knowledge of it, most of them are learning it quickly-
___

-Yeah, the Archives are thankfully still the same as when Eclipsa last went to them-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "Well, you would most likely retrieve it faster using your Semblance..."

Susie: "I vote for the faster trick!"
___

-Which thanks to Phosphora's own knowledge of it, most of them are learning it quickly-
___

-Yeah, the Archives are thankfully still the same as when Eclipsa last went to them-
Ruby: "Alright. Just keep the door open so I can actually go in and out."
---
-GOOD FOR THEM-
---
-they did not expect anyone to know :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "No, he's not, he's with another girl from our high school. Why?"
___

-Or Undyen and Alphys and even the Pokemon couples like Patxi and Winter-

-She's also waiting to mark Medea and Vashyron as an official couple- :V
___

Shining: "Trust me, you're not the only ones..." -Despite some fear, Shining Armor still glares at Sombra whenever he's present in the film-
___

Marco: "You're not more surprised Chaldea's fought one before?"
___

(I believe that was the extent of our altered Moves as well.)

(Then let's go see Lancer!)
Oriko: "...I just don't think you should attempt to do anything with him"
---
-Marco's love life is a whole tangled mess-
---
-And indeed, the memories also depict Sky-Byte, Thunderblast, Tankor, Demolishor and a few others brainwashed into serving him-
---
Suzune: "I am, but after hearing she was summoned, is a little less baffling"
---
Jack: "Yeah, let's!" -and so they goooo-
Pit: "W-What are you looking at me for, Liz?"
---
Micaiah: "No doubt."
---
Celica: "Hello, Jeanne." :)
---
Shez: "But right now, you need some sleep."
Elizabeth: "I knew you could against that menie~" :3
---
-In fact she returned pretty soon-
---
Jeanne: "I'm glad to see you and the younger me are getting along" :)
Jeanne Lily: "She's like a true role model!"
---
Homura: "...Sleep...Where?"
Dipper: "That's a good question, where should each group go?"
___

...O-Okay, let me guess, the giant stone ring fell out of the sky?
___

-Wait, what about time distortions?-
___

-Alina arguably the most insane out of all of them, and that speaks volumes...-

-Meanwhile, The Lich is content to help them reach their plans so long as it helps him achieve his own. He doesn't care otherwise so long as their plans don't interfere and no one else gets in his way-
Kanna: "I wanna see if they have good places to eat in!" :b:
---
Zelda: "Yes it did, actually. Nice observation."
---
Ingrid: "That must have been difficult..."
---
-and then... what?-
Illya/Abby: "Unsurprisingly..."
Suzune: "You're the one that knows around here"
---
Iroha: "...Ah, so it's not a monument!"
---
-Given the plans they had with Another Riders, I mean-

Tsukasa: "Of course, all of them ganged on me at first after all"
---
-Indeed, and well, that's a good question...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oriko: "...I just don't think you should attempt to do anything with him"
---
-Marco's love life is a whole tangled mess-
---
-And indeed, the memories also depict Sky-Byte, Thunderblast, Tankor, Demolishor and a few others brainwashed into serving him-
---
Suzune: "I am, but after hearing she was summoned, is a little less baffling"
---
Jack: "Yeah, let's!" -and so they goooo-
Star: "Wait, what...?"
___

-Especially according to the show's fandom-

-Or, at least most of the shippers in the fandom- :V
___

Shining: "How many of you did he brainwash...?"
___

Marco: "Eh, fair enough. A wizard summoning an evil creature makes enough sense on it's own." (Wait, was he actually the one who summoned it or was it someone he was in conflict with? Ugh, I wasn't there for the full context...)
___

-To Ralsei's castle!-

Ruby: "Alright. Just keep the door open so I can actually go in and out."
---
-GOOD FOR THEM-
---
-they did not expect anyone to know :V-
Penny: "Loud and clear!" -Uses an ID card and some tools to open the vending machine's door-
___

-Meanwhile, Weiss recalls that she and Winter haven't continued watching Amphiba's 2nd season in a while-

-Mostly because even if it's only been a few weeks in-universe, it's been a while since I remembered to bring the marathon up- :V
___

-It's restricted to the MHC themselves and the staff members at the Bureaucracy building, after all- :V

Kanna: "I wanna see if they have good places to eat in!" :b:
---
Zelda: "Yes it did, actually. Nice observation."
---
Ingrid: "That must have been difficult..."
---
-and then... what?-
---
---

---
Mabel: "Well, there's Greasy's Diner and a few fancier restaurants near the edge of town..."

Dipper: "First thing's first, we have to go check the town itself, the Mystery Shack, and McGucket's mansion. If McGucket found out about them already, he should be one of the first people we look for besides Minou and the others themselves..."
___

I-It might be, but if it is, I suspect it's likely an ancient relic of a long gone civilization...
___

-Well, it may have been partly luck...But the Kamen Riders were following S.H.O.C.K.E.R, anyway, so they would've followed them to Lilith's dimension in any case-
___

When was the last time you saw your mother, Minou? What has become of her?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Elizabeth: "I knew you could against that menie~" :3
---
-In fact she returned pretty soon-
---
Jeanne: "I'm glad to see you and the younger me are getting along" :)
Jeanne Lily: "She's like a true role model!"
---
Homura: "...Sleep...Where?"
Pit: "I don't really think she's mean... Lady Palutena would never allow a meanie to be close to her!"
---
Alear: "That was quick..."
---
Celica: "Oh, hello, Jeanne. I was just telling your little sister about some of my memories."
---
Shez: "We'll find a bed for you." :)

Penny: "Loud and clear!" -Uses an ID card and some tools to open the vending machine's door-
___

-Meanwhile, Weiss recalls that she and Winter haven't continued watching Amphiba's 2nd season in a while-

-Mostly because even if it's only been a few weeks in-universe, it's been a while since I remembered to bring the marathon up- :V
___

-It's restricted to the MHC themselves and the staff members at the Bureaucracy building, after all- :V
Ruby: "I was thinking about the door where you grab the stuff that falls off... At this point, we might as well just grab it normally."
---
-LMAO THAT'S TRUE-
---
-that's fair enough-

---
---

---
Mabel: "Well, there's Greasy's Diner and a few fancier restaurants near the edge of town..."

Dipper: "First thing's first, we have to go check the town itself, the Mystery Shack, and McGucket's mansion. If McGucket found out about them already, he should be one of the first people we look for besides Minou and the others themselves..."
___

I-It might be, but if it is, I suspect it's likely an ancient relic of a long gone civilization...
___

-Well, it may have been partly luck...But the Kamen Riders were following S.H.O.C.K.E.R, anyway, so they would've followed them to Lilith's dimension in any case-
___

Kanna: "What? Maybe those girls need food too?" :lol:

-a good point (unless it's wrong) but Illya and Abby know her well enough to know that's not Kanna's main reason :V-
---
Zelda: "That would be correct. This was once one of the floating islands in the sky, from the ancient Zonai civilization."

Link: "And now it's a tourist attraction."
---
Ingrid: "So it was self-defense. Entirely fair."
---
-and how is her mother like...-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord
-He would see a room that has a lot of environments that can be projected via advanced tech stuff-
---
Taiga: "Where?" -really nearby-
---
Sakura: "Ive... That's a tough-sounding name"
---
-Cute for Burrito, and it seems the case for Heshima-
---
Frankesntein: "He deserves it..."
-He did. He dropped his gun with his jaw open- :V

-What that did was make Zedd lift both and slam them against the ground HARD before taking back his scepter-
Zedd: "There's my stop, now if you excuse me" -lightning towards Star!-
---

Zephyrmon: "Good, but we need to find his weakness, if any..."
Mirei: "Little doubt it must have evolved from an undead Digimon being fed too much and managing to kill and absorb others"
---
-That's a good question, hmmm....-
This here, little guy, are the Training Grounds! This place got beyond state of the art technology so that we can train on all kinds of different battlefields at several difficulty levels! And on higher difficulties, even the training drones here are no joke!

-She rolls the vine back in a cool and graceful manner afterwards-

(Never done a fist bump before? Well, now you have.) :p

-The Luxray nods-

(I suppose that poor Bidoof out there and I have that in common...Unlike her,, and more like Viridi, he cared for me and his other Pokemon. Unlike Viridi, however, who's hatred of humans has seemed to have always existed and only escalated with time, my original Trainer was...not always like the way he eventually became...)

-This actually struck Undyne hard enough that she, of all people, was struggling to get back up...-

-...Which in-turn made her Pokemon uncharacteristically furious, directing an utterly pissed off glare at Zedd-

Marco: "STAR!"

Star: "Wah!" :crazy: -Tries to dodge it-
___

-The crystal turns out to be comprised of entirely magic, no doubt due to the fact that Toffee primarily fought using a stolen, corrupted fragment of the Royal Butterfly Wand itself-

-Thankfully, however, this also means it's not anti-magic like the crystal box cages he's previously trapped many of his hostages in-
Roman: "And here I thought you were just robbing more... Instead, you were sending a message. I like your style!" :p

-Neo nodded in approval-

Nel: "Divine One!" -is now pissed, which sharply boosts her murder intent (basically her personal skill in Engage: increased crit when a specific unit is attacked, but I'm broadening it to also apply to Alear and Veyle)-

-she was ready to just shoot a dragon beam at Zedd... which if it hits, would act as if Zedd only had half the defense because that's how breaths work in Engage-

-he's pondering what he's going to fight-
-as a heads-up, the Totodile is more adapt to the FLIGHT part of fight or flight; he's always gotten away from things rather than attack :V-

This way!
-giving chase-

-little does Sakura know that it's just the name of one of the testers, who was probably some middle aged dude at a desk job :V-

[A fist....bump?] -sneeze-

[They changed for the worse over time?]

-Neo likes just how vindictive the little grass snake is?-

-was one of the two Fishbunjin? I admit I'm slightly lost because it took too long for me to post-

Maybe the family jewels?
-she's not entirely serious, but IIRC the "groin" DOES happen to host a weak point....-

-no doubt what Ive could have ended up as in time if left to his own devices-
Understood.
-the two prepare to head towards the location-
-it will be a while to give the other two a chance to get stronger first :V

-so it should be relatively easier to get him out....-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
This here, little guy, are the Training Grounds! This place got beyond state of the art technology so that we can train on all kinds of different battlefields at several difficulty levels! And on higher difficulties, even the training drones here are no joke!

-She rolls the vine back in a cool and graceful manner afterwards-

(Never done a fist bump before? Well, now you have.) :p

-The Luxray nods-

(I suppose that poor Bidoof out there and I have that in common...Unlike her,, and more like Viridi, he cared for me and his other Pokemon. Unlike Viridi, however, who's hatred of humans has seemed to have always existed and only escalated with time, my original Trainer was...not always like the way he eventually became...)
Roman: "And here I thought you were just robbing more... Instead, you were sending a message. I like your style!" :p

-Neo nodded in approval-
-as a heads-up, the Totodile is more adapt to the FLIGHT part of fight or flight; he's always gotten away from things rather than attack :V-

This way!
-giving chase-

-little does Sakura know that it's just the name of one of the testers, who was probably some middle aged dude at a desk job :V-

Artoria: "Are you ready to begin?"
---
-Taiga chases as well, the KoDokugumon suddenly realizing they're going after it-
---
-Indeed- :V
Sakura: "I hope you've had a nice welcome" :)
---
-Indeed a fist bump, and it seems the case-
---
-Fran nodded in approval-
-This actually struck Undyne hard enough that she, of all people, was struggling to get back up...-

-...Which in-turn made her Pokemon uncharacteristically furious, directing an utterly pissed off glare at Zedd-

Marco: "STAR!"

Star: "Wah!" :crazy: -Tries to dodge it-
___

that's actually a good question itself. what did you wanna ask this creepy jester about?

___

-The crystal turns out to be comprised of entirely magic, no doubt due to the fact that Toffee primarily fought using a stolen, corrupted fragment of the Royal Butterfly Wand itself-

-Thankfully, however, this also means it's not anti-magic like the crystal box cages he's previously trapped many of his hostages in-
Nel: "Divine One!" -is now pissed, which sharply boosts her murder intent (basically her personal skill in Engage: increased crit when a specific unit is attacked, but I'm broadening it to also apply to Alear and Veyle)-

-she was ready to just shoot a dragon beam at Zedd... which if it hits, would act as if Zedd only had half the defense because that's how breaths work in Engage-
---
Palutena: "I thought it would take longer to wake him up so I need to think..."
-was one of the two Fishbunjin? I admit I'm slightly lost because it took too long for me to post-

Maybe the family jewels?
-she's not entirely serious, but IIRC the "groin" DOES happen to host a weak point....-

Understood.

-I meant Zedd did that to Alear and Undyne-
-And Nel's hit works, but a lightning also strikes Star, which alarms Lily!
Zedd: "So the large lizard has some tricks"
---
Lindy: "Hm, let's see..."

Zephyrmon: "You know what? I'd be willing to try that"
-Enough for at least one to Double Spirit Evolve?- :V
---
Medea: "...I wonder if..." -pulls out Rule Breaker-
Star: "Wait, what...?"
___

-Especially according to the show's fandom-

-Or, at least most of the shippers in the fandom- :V
___

Shining: "How many of you did he brainwash...?"
___

Marco: "Eh, fair enough. A wizard summoning an evil creature makes enough sense on it's own." (Wait, was he actually the one who summoned it or was it someone he was in conflict with? Ugh, I wasn't there for the full context...)
___

-To Ralsei's castle!-
Oriko: "...My vision showed me you and him kissing inside a photograph booth while dating other people" Maybe being straightforward is the best option.
---
-She probably will do new arrangements upon seeing a new bunch of girls his age just showed up-
-But nothing will happen- :V
---
-And they see other 6 distinct robots standing by Sombra's side-

1729965709012.png

Shockwave/Demolishor: "The Pretender Monsters..."
---
-Weird, but even so, the deed was done...-
Suzune: "Wouldn't be the weirdest I've seen here so far"
---
-How soon would they see it?-
Pit: "I don't really think she's mean... Lady Palutena would never allow a meanie to be close to her!"
---
Alear: "That was quick..."
---
Celica: "Oh, hello, Jeanne. I was just telling your little sister about some of my memories."
---
Shez: "We'll find a bed for you." :)
Elizabeth: "Well she seems mean to me"
---
Zelestia: "He assured him all would be fine. Still had to make sure though"
---
Jeanne Lily: "She's really awesome with her magic! And her love story with King Alm is soooo romantic~!"
Tart: "Awwww, she's cute!"
Jeanne Lily: "......." -blinks- "Huh?" -rubbed her eyes afterseeing double-
---
-Maybe Byleth can let her sleep on hers tonight while she sleeps on the sofa?-
-Or would she agree with Shez?-

___

___

___

-a good point (unless it's wrong) but Illya and Abby know her well enough to know that's not Kanna's main reason :V-
---
Zelda: "That would be correct. This was once one of the floating islands in the sky, from the ancient Zonai civilization."

---
---
Illya: "Kanna-chan, we know what you're trying to do..."
Abigail: "We really do"
Tart: "Hmmm, Minou would want to be in a fancy place..."
Kazumi: "Kanna-chan would like to remain hidden though"
Oriko: "Same for Sasa"
---
Iroha: "...You wouldn't mind me taking a selfie, in front of it, right?" 😅
Lily: "Oh, nice idea!"
---
-Indeed...-
Ophanimon: "That said, your stubborness has helped us sometimes"
Spadamon: "Huh?"
Ophanimon: "You don't know when to give up, even in the most dire situations like the other Knights. It has helped save lives"

Tsukasa: "When you are the former leader of S.H.O.C.K.E.R. and you can destroy worlds by just being in them for a bit, in a way"
---
Minou: "Before coming here, she died thanks to the Chaldeans, unfortunately, while she tried to stop them while using her full power..."
Kanna: "And to think she was the most powerful Witch in history..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oriko: "...My vision showed me you and him kissing inside a photograph booth while dating other people" Maybe being straightforward is the best option.
---
-She probably will do new arrangements upon seeing a new bunch of girls his age just showed up-
-But nothing will happen- :V
---
-And they see other 6 distinct robots standing by Sombra's side-

View attachment 395603

Shockwave/Demolishor: "The Pretender Monsters..."
---
-Weird, but even so, the deed was done...-
Suzune: "Wouldn't be the weirdest I've seen here so far"
---
-How soon would they see it?-
Star: "WHAT?!" :crazy:
___

-Much to his and literally everyone else's relief- :V
___

Shining: "Pretender Monsters?"

What unit of Cybertronians are they?
___

Marco: "Can't argue with that. I've seen so many weird things ever since Star moved to Earth that most of it is basically the norm at this point."
___

-As soon as they exit the dojo since it's visible from and near Castle Town- :p

Ruby: "I was thinking about the door where you grab the stuff that falls off... At this point, we might as well just grab it normally."
---
-LMAO THAT'S TRUE-
---
-that's fair enough-
-...That makes way more sense lmao. Penny also doesn't have the means to uninstall the main door so quickly that Ruby or Susie wouldn't have pointed that out sooner, so retconning that-

-Penny opens the vending machine's small dispenser door/hatch from which drinks are dropped and retrieved, holding it open until Ruby is able to retrieve the drink Susie got-
___

-But yeah, Weiss remembers the recorded marathon of the show?-
___

-And it looks like Moon is almost done talking with some of the castle staff members-

Artoria: "Are you ready to begin?"

-Indeed a fist bump, and it seems the case-
-Undyne will explain how the drones work once they start...Assuming Totodile still decides to train at all, since she isn't aware of his preference for fleeing-

(Gesundheit! Do you feel okay, Burrito?) -Isn't aware of her condition-

(Yeah, that was a fist bump! It's basically a cool expression humans use to as a greetings or congratulations.) :p

(You described it exactly...) -Heavy sigh-

---

---
---
---
---
-Indeed...-
Ophanimon: "You don't know when to give up, even in the most dire situations like the other Knights. It has helped save lives"

Tsukasa: "When you are the former leader of S.H.O.C.K.E.R. and you can destroy worlds by just being in them for a bit, in a way"
---
Minou: "Before coming here, she died thanks to the Chaldeans, unfortunately, while she tried to stop them while using her full power..."
Mabel: "Minou might be at some restaurants or McGucket's mansion then!"

Dipper: "Sasa and Kanna could be hiding anywhere..."

Star: "There being two different Kannas is gonna get confusing..."
___

C-Could I take some photos of and selfies with it as well? I want to bring back some souvenirs for Undyne. :lol:
___

-How does Spadamon respond to this?-
___

Then I'm unable to merely revive her with a spell. We'll need an artifact or some traces or remains of her in order to bring your mother back...

---
Palutena: "I thought it would take longer to wake him up so I need to think..."

Maybe the family jewels?

Understood.

---

Zephyrmon: "You know what? I'd be willing to try that"
-Enough for at least one to Double Spirit Evolve?- :V
---
Medea: "...I wonder if..." -pulls out Rule Breaker-
-And Star was launched away by it, in addition to being badly injured by it, the only thing lessening the damage being any magical defense Emblem Robin or his items have-

-Moana immediately rushed towards Zedd while firing an Ice Beam at him-
___

-They at least know Jevil spoke about some vauge prophecies...And apparently knew about the Diamond Authority and Decepticons well before they crossed paths with them, as the insane jester somehow provided rather accurate descriptions of them. That's also in addition to knowing that Queen was going to be a threat, who he at least logically should have some knowledge of given that they're both Darkners and that Queen seems to have some connections to Lancer and the King of Spades-

-His other prohpecies have no such explanation, as the other factions he mentioned don't hail from the Dark World and there's no indication that he's been to other dimensions besides Earth at one point-
___

Moon: -Realizes that Medea plans on using on the crystal, then puts a reassuring hand on her shoulder- "It's worth a shot..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Fran nodded in approval-
-given her smirk, she totally did-

---
-And Star was launched away by it, in addition to being badly injured by it, the only thing lessening the damage being any magical defense Emblem Robin or his items have-

-Moana immediately rushed towards Zedd while firing an Ice Beam at him-
___

-They at least know Jevil spoke about some vauge prophecies...And apparently knew about the Diamond Authority and Decepticons well before they crossed paths with them, as the insane jester somehow provided rather accurate descriptions of them. That's also in addition to knowing that Queen was going to be a threat, who he at least logically should have some knowledge of given that they're both Darkners and that Queen seems to have some connections to Lancer and the King of Spades-
-Robin does grant a lot of magical defense when Chrom is Engaged, so Zedd's lightning didn't hurt much... still sent her far tho-

Nel: "And that's not even my best trick." -glares at him-
---
Palutena: -keeps an eye on Jevil to make sure he doesn't run off-

---
---
-Indeed...-

---

___

C-Could I take some photos of and selfies with it as well? I want to bring back some souvenirs for Undyne. :lol:
___

___

Then I'm unable to merely revive her with a spell. We'll need an artifact or some traces or remains of her in order to bring your mother back...
Kanna: -crosses her arms and pouts- "You two know me too well..." :glare:
---
Zelda: "You'll have to talk with Chief Paya about that. Though I'm sure if you say you're friends of Link, she would happily allow it."
---
Ingrid: "Fair enough."
---
-or a wish...?-

Elizabeth: "Well she seems mean to me"
---
Zelestia: "He assured him all would be fine. Still had to make sure though"
---
Jeanne Lily: "She's really awesome with her magic! And her love story with King Alm is soooo romantic~!"
Tart: "Awwww, she's cute!"
Jeanne Lily: "......." -blinks- "Huh?" -rubbed her eyes afterseeing double-
---
-Maybe Byleth can let her sleep on hers tonight while she sleeps on the sofa?-
-Or would she agree with Shez?-
Pit: "Yeah, she seems mean... but if Lady Palutena doesn't mind her, then neither do I. I trust her more than anything."
---
Alear: "Well, it's nice seeing you." :)
---
Celica: "...Just how many of you are there, Jeanne?"
---
Byleth: "I could let her have my-"

Shez: "Nope! The nice therapist ladies said you needed rest, so you're the LAST person who should give their bed right now. She can take mine instead."

-...That makes way more sense lmao. Penny also doesn't have the means to uninstall the main door so quickly that Ruby or Susie wouldn't have pointed that out sooner, so retconning that-

-Penny opens the vending machine's small dispenser door/hatch from which drinks are dropped and retrieved, holding it open until Ruby is able to retrieve the drink Susie got-
___

-But yeah, Weiss remembers the recorded marathon of the show?-
___

-And it looks like Moon is almost done talking with some of the castle staff members-
-and then Semblance stuff, including all the rose petals for visual coolness-
---
-Winter did after training :v-

-Weiss was thinking more about her Dust business :V-
---
Ingrid: About time...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "WHAT?!" :crazy:
___

-Much to his and literally everyone else's relief- :V
___

Shining: "Pretender Monsters?"

What unit of Cybertronians are they?
___

Marco: "Can't argue with that. I've seen so many weird things ever since Star moved to Earth that most of it is basically the norm at this point."
___

-As soon as they exit the dojo since it's visible from and near Castle Town- :p
Oriko: -Nodded- "Nevertheless to say, that's a situation both of you should avoid, under any cost"
---
-Indeed-
-...Or maybe just one, who knows?- :V
---
Shockwave: "Jhiaxus's most loyal goons; Birdbrain, Bristleback, Icepick, Scowl, Slog and Wildfly. Their group's name is derived from how they were the first to use the same technology Blackarachnia and Waspinator have installed to create synthetic metal that emulated organic matter for their strange-looking beast modes. But also... Jhiaxus tampered with the Enigma of Combination to make them combine into..."

Sky-Byte: "He has Monstructor on his side?!" -when one of the Equestrians asks "what is Monstructor?"- "Some in our race can combine together and become of much larger size..."
Tankor: "Those six guys... They destroyed so many cities back home when they became Monstructor when Jhiaxus told them to..."
---
Suzune: "Still, a good thing she was dealt with in the end"
---
Jack: "Woah, it looks big"
Semiramis: "Makes sense"
Pit: "Yeah, she seems mean... but if Lady Palutena doesn't mind her, then neither do I. I trust her more than anything."
---
Alear: "Well, it's nice seeing you." :)
---
Celica: "...Just how many of you are there, Jeanne?"
---
Byleth: "I could let her have my-"

Shez: "Nope! The nice therapist ladies said you needed rest, so you're the LAST person who should give their bed right now. She can take mine instead."
Elizabeth: Awwww~ He's so cute when he speaks of how much he trusts her boss~
---
-Zelestia hugged quickly-
---
Jeanne: "There are 4 now, myself included"
Jeanne Lily: -Gasped as Tart waves-
---
Homura: "...Thank you so much, Shez-san, Byleth-sensei" -bows in respect-

___

___

___

---
Zelda: "You'll have to talk with Chief Paya about that. Though I'm sure if you say you're friends of Link, she would happily allow it."
---
---
-or a wish...?-
Iroha: That's cute... "Ah, I... Don't know where Alina might be hiding"
Suzune: "Kagari could be anywhere, hiding with her illusions"
Kazumi: -At Star- "Um, woops?"
---
Iroha: "Oh, makes sense then..."
Lily: "Hopefully it's agreed upon"
---
Spadamon: "Is that... Meant to make me feel better?"
Ophanimon: "It's just something I've observed, which can be good or annoying depending on the situation"

-So he probably doesn't has the best track of being trusted either-
---
Minou: "Traces of her remains, huh?" -hand on chin-
-You mean Miyu, right Uni?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Elizabeth: Awwww~ He's so cute when he speaks of how much he trusts her boss~
---
-Zelestia hugged quickly-
---
Jeanne: "There are 4 now, myself included"
Jeanne Lily: -Gasped as Tart waves-
---
Homura: "...Thank you so much, Shez-san, Byleth-sensei" -bows in respect-
-Kama notices the way Liz behaves around Pit and has found new teasing material?-
---
Alear: "W-Whoa! That was fast?"
---
Celica: "And that includes the male one with a similar name?"
---
Byleth: "But where will you sleep?"

Shez: "I got a nice couch." Either that or I can just crash in Aoko's place again. I kinda left in a hurry...

ye

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oriko: -Nodded- "Nevertheless to say, that's a situation both of you should avoid, under any cost"
---
-Indeed-
-...Or maybe just one, who knows?- :V
---
Shockwave: "Jhiaxus's most loyal goons; Birdbrain, Bristleback, Icepick, Scowl, Slog and Wildfly. Their group's name is derived from how they were the first to use the same technology Blackarachnia and Waspinator have installed to create synthetic metal that emulated organic matter for their strange-looking beast modes. But also... Jhiaxus tampered with the Enigma of Combination to make them combine into..."

Sky-Byte: "He has Monstructor on his side?!" -when one of the Equestrians asks "what is Monstructor?"- "Some in our race can combine together and become of much larger size..."
Tankor: "Those six guys... They destroyed so many cities back home when they became Monstructor when Jhiaxus told them to..."
---
Suzune: "Still, a good thing she was dealt with in the end"
---
Jack: "Woah, it looks big"
Semiramis: "Makes sense"
Star: "...Oh no....No no no no, this can't get even worse..." -Backs up a few steps, then slumps against the wall, covering her face with her arms and hair, clearly stressed and ashamed-
___

/s, but I guess it'd be fine if it was just for a joke :V
___

...Do they have any evidence on whether these off-colors are still functional?

Shining: "...Could they still be aboard this ship? Or following Sombra himself?!"
___

-Suzune wonders if it's a Witch they've seen before?-
___

(Lancer owns this castle?!)

(Not quite, it's actually ruled by another Darkner named Ralsei!)

-and then Semblance stuff, including all the rose petals for visual coolness-
---
-Winter did after training :v-

-Weiss was thinking more about her Dust business :V-
---
Ingrid: About time...
-After which Penny stops holding the hatch open-

Susie: "WhOA! How the hell does that speed power even work?!" :b:
___

-That actually makes more sense as well lol-

(Weiss? Are you busy?)

___

-At this point, she's only still talking to Sir Lavabo-

---
---
---
-or a wish...?-
---
---
Ophanimon: "It's just something I've observed, which can be good or annoying depending on the situation"

---
Dipper: "At this point, I think we just need to cover the whole town. and the surrounding area..."

Star: "It's not like it's your fault. I just think it's just gonna get confusing when their names get brought up in conversation, since this Kannas is our friend and the other is ...well, evil." :ohwell:
___

Ford: "Chief Paya?"
___

-Did it benefit them and Chaldea now?- :p
___

-Does Minou know of anything of the sort? They weren't able to recover her Grief Seed...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Kama notices the way Liz behaves around Pit and has found new teasing material?-
---
Alear: "W-Whoa! That was fast?"
---
Celica: "And that includes the male one with a similar name?"
---
Byleth: "But where will you sleep?"

Shez: "I got a nice couch." Either that or I can just crash in Aoko's place again. I kinda left in a hurry...
Kama: ...Huh, seems she loves him a whole lot... -perhaps-
---
Zelestia: "Convenient, but I don't mind it" :)
---
Jeanne: "Oh, he's unrelated, but remarkably similar by coincidence"
---
Homura: "...I could take t-"
Musashi: "Shez made her choice and she's too stubborn to back down, take it"
Star: "...Oh no....No no no no, this can't get even worse..." -Backs up a few steps, then slumps against the wall, covering her face with her arms and hair, clearly stressed and ashamed-
___

/s, but I guess it'd be fine if it was just for a joke :V
___

...Do they have any evidence on whether these off-colors are still functional?

Shining: "...Could they still be aboard this ship? Or following Sombra himself?!"
___

-Suzune wonders if it's a Witch they've seen before?-
___

(Lancer owns this castle?!)

(Not quite, it's actually ruled by another Darkner named Ralsei!)
Oriko: "I'm sorry, but it would be better for you to know of what I saw rather than letting it slide, and the broken relationships that could stem from such action"
---
-Ahue-
-But yeah, she has quite the ship chart. Like if Monika wasn't taken, she'd have her linked to Sayori-
---
Shockwave: "We need to wait and see for a little..."
Demolishor: "...If he knows what they can do..."
---
-Well, there were A LOT of magical girls before during Kriemhil Gretchen's attack-
---
Jack: "Ooooh. But he still lives there, right?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
Dipper: "At this point, I think we just need to cover the whole town. and the surrounding area..."

Star: "It's not like it's your fault. I just think it's just gonna get confusing when their names get brought up in conversation, since this Kannas is our friend and the other is ...well, evil." :ohwell:
___

___

___

-Does Minou know of anything of the sort? They weren't able to recover her Grief Seed...-
Link: "Wolf and I will handle the woods. It's kind of our specialty."
---
Link: "I don't think we need to explain what that title means..."
---
Ingrid: "So you're not always trusted..."
---
-hmmmmm... good question-

-After which Penny stops holding the hatch open-

Susie: "WhOA! How the hell does that speed power even work?!" :b:
___

-That actually makes more sense as well lol-

(Weiss? Are you busy?)

___

-At this point, she's only still talking to Sir Lavabo-
Ruby: "It's... not speed. But the explanation never really sticks in my mind because it's so complicated..."
---
Weiss: "Not anymore. Why do you ask?"
---
Ingrid: -looking at her wrist (she has no watch)-

Kama: ...Huh, seems she loves him a whole lot... -perhaps-
---
Zelestia: "Convenient, but I don't mind it" :)
---
Jeanne: "Oh, he's unrelated, but remarkably similar by coincidence"
---
Homura: "...I could take t-"
Musashi: "Shez made her choice and she's too stubborn to back down, take it"
-OH MYYYYYY-

Palu: What do you see?
---
Alear: "How long do you plan on staying?"
---
Celica: "That doesn't make it any less complicated..."
---
Shez: "She can also speak for herself, Mushi." >.V "But yeah, I ain't budging, especially if it's just for the sake of you beating yourself up."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oriko: "I'm sorry, but it would be better for you to know of what I saw rather than letting it slide, and the broken relationships that could stem from such action"
---
-Ahue-
-But yeah, she has quite the ship chart. Like if Monika wasn't taken, she'd have her linked to Sayori-
---
Shockwave: "We need to wait and see for a little..."
Demolishor: "...If he knows what they can do..."
---
-Well, there were A LOT of magical girls before during Kriemhil Gretchen's attack-
---
Jack: "Ooooh. But he still lives there, right?"
Star: "...Wait, Oriko, you said your visions are sometimes wrong, right? Like a whole bunch of possibilities, but only like one will end up happening, right? What if this was a wrong vision? Or it can be changed? I don't want to be a jerk, I-I don't know who else I'll be dating,.."

// That reminds me, I honestly wanted to introduce Kelly into the thread, more so since she's one of my favorite characters from SvtFoE, but I was never sure how, and outright forgot to when recreating the events of "Starcrushed" since I was more focused on Toffee's return.
___

-She most likely would, but instead it seems the two are simply close friends-

-She's also proud that Mash found someone since she's also considered a Crystal Gem like herself- :p
___

Shining: "...We have to stop him before he returns to Equestria."
___

-The only way to know would be asked how the Witch looked...And what her powers were-
___

(I think so? He mentioned that he lives there in his e-mail...)

Ruby: "It's... not speed. But the explanation never really sticks in my mind because it's so complicated..."
---
Weiss: "Not anymore. Why do you ask?"
---
Ingrid: -looking at her wrist (she has no watch)-
Penny: "Oh, it is relatively simple! Ruby's Semblance allows her to temporarily break herself and anything or anyone she grabs down on a molecular level, which lowers their mass. She can then use this temporary transformation to travel at high speeds."

Susie: "...Uhh..." -Random math equations and symbols are visibly floating around her head-
___

(Would you like to continue the Amphibia marathon? I don't think we've watched any of the new episodes in a while,.) :lol:
___

-He seems to be talking to her about laundry...Because for whatever reason, he's an official Knight who's speciality is laundry work-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "Oh, it is relatively simple! Ruby's Semblance allows her to temporarily break herself and anything or anyone she grabs down on a molecular level, which lowers their mass. She can then use this temporary transformation to travel at high speeds."

Susie: "...Uhh..." -Random math equations and symbols are visibly floating around her head-
___

(Would you like to continue the Amphibia marathon? I don't think we've watched any of the new episodes in a while,.) :lol:
___

-He seems to be talking to her about laundry...Because for whatever reason, he's an official Knight who's speciality is laundry work-
Ruby: "See what I mean? It's really weird!"
---
Weiss: "It... sure had been a while, huh?"
---
Ingrid: Mewni's strangest custom...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

---
---
---
Tart: "Hm, we need to see how to spread, though"
Kazumi: I want to know why she's evil again...
Oriko: "I guess there's no harm in refering to Kanna Hijiri by her full name..."
---
-Where is said Sheikah btw?-
---
-...Not much-

Tsukasa: "Rarely, but one gets used to it"
---
-She wonders if she has anything like a strand of hair of her...-
-OH MYYYYYY-

Palu: What do you see?
---
Alear: "How long do you plan on staying?"
---
Celica: "That doesn't make it any less complicated..."
---
Shez: "She can also speak for herself, Mushi." >.V "But yeah, I ain't budging, especially if it's just for the sake of you beating yourself up."
Kama: I'm a Goddess of Love, I can see that she has hearts all around her head.
---
Zelestia: "As long as you do, of course" :)
---
Jeanne: "...Maybe..."
Tart: "Are you the magical specter that inhabits a ring?"
---
Homura: "I...I understand..."
Musashi: "Heheh, good~!"
Star: "...Wait, Oriko, you said your visions are sometimes wrong, right? Like a whole bunch of possibilities, but only like one will end up happening, right? What if this was a wrong vision? Or it can be changed? I don't want to be a jerk, I-I don't know who else I'll be dating,.."

// That reminds me, I honestly wanted to introduce Kelly into the thread, more so since she's one of my favorite characters from SvtFoE, but I was never sure how, and outright forgot to when recreating the events of "Starcrushed" since I was more focused on Toffee's return.
___

-She most likely would, but instead it seems the two are simply close friends-

-She's also proud that Mash found someone since she's also considered a Crystal Gem like herself- :p
___

Shining: "...We have to stop him before he returns to Equestria."
___

-The only way to know would be asked how the Witch looked...And what her powers were-
___

(I think so? He mentioned that he lives there in his e-mail...)
Oriko: "I'm telling you precisely because it can be changed. However, I am not the one that has to act when that time comes"

//She must be around somewhere offscreen?
---
-How nice- :p -...Doesn't stops her from having a thread linking Yuri and Natsuki though-
---
Demolishor: "We must see if they're still inside here! Else... You'd really be into trouble..."
---
-Indeed, though she herself didn't find Charlotte in canon-
---
Jack: "Then we have to get there, now!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: I'm a Goddess of Love, I can see that she has hearts all around her head.
---
Zelestia: "As long as you do, of course" :)
---
Jeanne: "...Maybe..."
Tart: "Are you the magical specter that inhabits a ring?"
---
Homura: "I...I understand..."
Musashi: "Heheh, good~!"
Palu: You need to be a Goddess for that...?
---
Alear: "You... don't need to always follow me around. Nel already does that." :lol:

Nel: Did she spot me again?
---
Celica: "I am indeed one of the Emblems. A pleasure to meet you." :)
---
Shez: "It's pretty warm and cozy, so I'm sure you'll like it. Take it for as long as you need." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oriko: "I'm telling you precisely because it can be changed. However, I am not the one that has to act when that time comes"

//She must be around somewhere offscreen?
---
-How nice- :p -...Doesn't stops her from having a thread linking Yuri and Natsuki though-
---
Demolishor: "We must see if they're still inside here! Else... You'd really be into trouble..."
---
-Indeed, though she herself didn't find Charlotte in canon-
---
Jack: "Then we have to get there, now!"
Star: "It obviously has to be me who makes that change..." :urg:

// I guess I could establish that along with Marco's adventures with Ruberiot, Foolduke and Mime Girl...
___

-If anything, she thinks Yuri and Natsuki are even more compatible- :V
___

Shining: "Loud and clear! Alright, troops, spread out and look for any signs of these Pretender Monsters!"
___

-So even if she were to ask, she likely wouldn't know her at all-
___

(Then to Ralsei's castle!)

Ruby: "See what I mean? It's really weird!"
---
Weiss: "It... sure had been a while, huh?"
---
Ingrid: Mewni's strangest custom...
Penny: "It is all a matter of physics and science!"

Susie: "Ugh, too much sciency stuff in my brain..." :dizzy:
___

(When did we last watch any episodes again?)

-A few months, at least in-universe-
___

-Well, maybe not it's absolute strangest, but it's up there- :V

---
---
---
Oriko: "I guess there's no harm in refering to Kanna Hijiri by her full name..."
---
---
-...Not much-

---
Garnet: "We can investigate the town. We live in a fairly normal one." :p

Star: "Kanna Hijiri? I guess that's less confusing..."
__

Ford: "I was inquiring on who the leader of this village is, Link..." -Annoyed-

-Also what Digi asked?-
___

-Most of it was Chaldea and The Riders' work...-
___

-...Does she?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
-...Not much-

---

__

-Also what Digi asked?-
___

___

-...Does she?-
Link: "Who's up for a trip in the forest with experts now?" :p

-Wolf, as a wolf, rolled his eyes-
---
Link: "..." Don't say she's cute or Tamamo will punch you!

Zelda: "Knowing her, she will either be in her home, which is the biggest house in the village, or in the Zonai Research Lab not too far from there."
---
Ingrid: "A relatable sentiment."
---
-...she'd be creepy enough to, but does she actually have any?-

Penny: "It is all a matter of physics and science!"

Susie: "Ugh, too much sciency stuff in my brain..." :dizzy:
___

(When did we last watch any episodes again?)

-A few months, at least in-universe-
___

-Well, maybe not it's absolute strangest, but it's up there- :V
Ruby: "You and me both. I just stick to knowing it works." :lol:
---
Weiss: "It... must have been a while. I can't believe we forgot!"
---
-still, she finds it very strange so she tends to hand wash her clothes behind their backs instead :V-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "You and me both. I just stick to knowing it works." :lol:
---
Weiss: "It... must have been a while. I can't believe we forgot!"
---
-still, she finds it very strange so she tends to hand wash her clothes behind their backs instead :V-
Penny: "Sometimes, understanding how to utilize a power is more important than understanding the science behind it.'
___

(Neither can I! I totally forgot about it after Chaldea moved to Lilith's estate...)
___

-Sir Lavabo's pride would be wounded- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: You need to be a Goddess for that...?
---
Alear: "You... don't need to always follow me around. Nel already does that." :lol:

Nel: Did she spot me again?
---
Celica: "I am indeed one of the Emblems. A pleasure to meet you." :)
---
Shez: "It's pretty warm and cozy, so I'm sure you'll like it. Take it for as long as you need." :)
Kama: Not really. It just makes it even more evident.
---
Zelestia: "Oh, but I want to see if she and Veyle are also doing well" :)
---
Tart: "Likewise! I am Jeanne d'Arc, but you may call me Tart. I am a magical girl"
---
Homura: "...Alright..." -so soon she'll go to sleep'
Star: "It obviously has to be me who makes that change..." :urg:

// I guess I could establish that along with Marco's adventures with Ruberiot, Foolduke and Mime Girl...
___

-If anything, she thinks Yuri and Natsuki are even more compatible- :V
___

Shining: "Loud and clear! Alright, troops, spread out and look for any signs of these Pretender Monsters!"
___

-So even if she were to ask, she likely wouldn't know her at all-
___

(Then to Ralsei's castle!)
Oriko: "Thread carefully, Princess Butterfly. I understand at our age, we can be... Highly emotional, but there are some mistakes we still must not commit"

//Probably, your choice
---
-They're polar opposites, but compliment each other really well-
---
Shockwave: "Our best hope is that they're in stasis as well, and to dispose of them..."
-And so various troops would go on, while Sky-Byte keeps playing what Reflector saw-
---
-Yeah, at best Suzune can hope it wasn't the Witch form of Tsubaki or of her one and only friend-
---
Jack: "Yeah!" -they walk towards there-

__

-Also what Digi asked?-
___

___

-...Does she?-

---

Zelda: "Knowing her, she will either be in her home, which is the biggest house in the village, or in the Zonai Research Lab not too far from there."
---
---
Bumblebee: "Can't go there, I'll be driving around town myself and will be sure to tell you anything"
Kazumi: "Is it fine if there's no driver in you?"
Bumblebee: "No problem!" -he proceeds to create a hologram inside himself of what would basically be a human version of himself as a young woman-
1730001886229.png

-Yes, this is an official statue-
Bumblebee: "Ta-dah~!"
---
-She might-
Irisviel: "So both might be worth looking into~"
Iroha: "Alright..."
---
-Though Ophanimon did attack some monsters herself-

Tsukasa: "I take it you're not well-liked here"
---
-What Uni said, and time to let the wheel decide!-
Screenshot_20241026-222701_Chrome.jpg

-...Well, it decided to show the full extents of her creepiness-

Minou: "...Actually, I think I have something. Plus, two pawns that can be used for our plans"

-It's one thing that Isabeau was always basically a destructive zombie, but the fact she's willing to revive her sisters as mindless pawns says a lot about why she's really Tart's anti-thesis-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oriko: "Thread carefully, Princess Butterfly. I understand at our age, we can be... Highly emotional, but there are some mistakes we still must not commit"

//Probably, your choice
---
-They're polar opposites, but compliment each other really well-
---
Shockwave: "Our best hope is that they're in stasis as well, and to dispose of them..."
-And so various troops would go on, while Sky-Byte keeps playing what Reflector saw-
---
-Yeah, at best Suzune can hope it wasn't the Witch form of Tsubaki or of her one and only friend-
---
Jack: "Yeah!" -they walk towards there-
Star: "And that's one of them...Ugh, how could I even end up being that stupid?!" :urg:

// I'll figure it out as more SvtFoE related stuff happens lol

Still never doing anything regarding the S4 finale because it was utterly dumb and illogical even in the original show. Cornornation was the show's true finale.
___

-Not to mention that unlike in the earlier side stories of the game, they seem to get along extremely well in the present-
___

If they aren't, we'll terminate them regardless...- Not said in a dismissive or arrogant manner, but instead a determined and matter of fact one as she knows that they can't afford to let the Pretender Monsters live-

-What else is on the footage?-
___

-...She might consider asking about the Witch's appearance and abilities for that reason alone, perhaps as a closure or reassurance that she's at peace or at least not an active threat-

-...But at the same time, she might not want to ask at all out of worry of hearing that she suffered even more...-
___

-The front gate is open to all guests currently, so they enter the courtyard!-

-The cauldron in the center of the room only seems to contain water, albeit kept warm by a blue fire spell-

---

---
---
Bumblebee: "Can't go there, I'll be driving around town myself and will be sure to tell you anything"
Bumblebee: "No problem!" -he proceeds to create a hologram inside himself of what would basically be a human version of himself as a young woman-
View attachment 395634
---
-She might-
---

---
View attachment 395635

Minou: "...Actually, I think I have something. Plus, two pawns that can be used for our plans"

-It's one thing that Isabeau was always basically a destructive zombie, but the fact she's willing to revive her sisters as mindless pawns says a lot about why she's really Tart's anti-thesis-
Dipper: "...Okay, since when could you do that?" 🤨

Mabel: "I think it's the perfect themed disguise!"
___

-Or at least get jealous and grumpy- :V

I-I'd be honored to visit the local research laboratories!

I would like to request permission to go to the Zonai Research Lab as well.
___

-And Spadamon helped fight off several as well-

-However, it's clear that the entire thing was a group effort, and most of Chaldea's members and Riders alike even individually beat out the number of enemy troops that those two took out. It's clear defeating S.H.O.C.K.E.R took a group effort, and very likely that the primary reason they all even stood a chance was because of Chaldea's numbers, the Riders' powers, and all of their competence as warriors-
___

-...Okay, yeah, that is messed up...-

Elaborate...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "Sometimes, understanding how to utilize a power is more important than understanding the science behind it.'
___

(Neither can I! I totally forgot about it after Chaldea moved to Lilith's estate...)
___

-Sir Lavabo's pride would be wounded- :V
Ruby: "Sometimes? I'd say that's always the most important thing?"
---
Weiss: "That's entirely fair."
---
-she's very particular about her clothes and rarely trusts others with it.

Kama: Not really. It just makes it even more evident.
---
Zelestia: "Oh, but I want to see if she and Veyle are also doing well" :)
---
Tart: "Likewise! I am Jeanne d'Arc, but you may call me Tart. I am a magical girl"
---
Homura: "...Alright..." -so soon she'll go to sleep'
Palutena: I'm not sure if she's the right person for him though.
---
Alear: "Well, I know Veyle has made some friends already." -referring to Medea Lily because they talked, iirc-
---
Celica: "Tart will do. I need different ways to call all of you Jeannes." :p
---
-and the bed would indeed be very nice-

-seems barely used too...-

---
-She might-
---

---

___

___

-However, it's clear that the entire thing was a group effort, and most of Chaldea's members and Riders alike even individually beat out the number of enemy troops that those two took out. It's clear defeating S.H.O.C.K.E.R took a group effort, and very likely that the primary reason they all even stood a chance was because of Chaldea's numbers, the Riders' powers, and all of their competence as warriors-
___

Elaborate...
Link: "Huh, cute..."
---
Zelda: "You don't need permission for that. The group there is always very open and enthusiastic about their knowledge."
---
Ingrid: "I act in a different kind of morality. They want to save as many lives as possible while I'm not afraid to break a few eggs for the omelette of the greater good. I also tend to not tell them everything, knowing the full truth could conflict with their values."
---
-she's messed up...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "And that's one of them...Ugh, how could I even end up being that stupid?!" :urg:

// I'll figure it out as more SvtFoE related stuff happens lol

Still never doing anything regarding the S4 finale because it was utterly dumb and illogical even in the original show. Cornornation was the show's true finale.
___

-Not to mention that unlike in the earlier side stories of the game, they seem to get along extremely well in the present-
___

If they aren't, we'll terminate them regardless...- Not said in a dismissive or arrogant manner, but instead a determined and matter of fact one as she knows that they can't afford to let the Pretender Monsters live-

-What else is on the footage?-
___

-...She might consider asking about the Witch's appearance and abilities for that reason alone, perhaps as a closure or reassurance that she's at peace or at least not an active threat-

-...But at the same time, she might not want to ask at all out of worry of hearing that she suffered even more...-
___

-The front gate is open to all guests currently, so they enter the courtyard!-

-The cauldron in the center of the room only seems to contain water, albeit kept warm by a blue fire spell-
Oriko: "Oftentimes, our feelings can get the best out of us and we don't measure the consequences of our actions..." -can relate on that level-

//Very well then
Can't say I blame ya
---
-If anything because of how the side stories developed and they have memories of those-
---
-They sounded to be pretty evil themselves, so there's no qualms about that-

-As for what happened, well, Reflector seemed to have one advantage over the rest in that because he had three bodies controlled by his Spark, one of them could resist a little of Sombra's mind control... So his body that was free was tampering a little bit with Scorponok's systems to attempt to foil Sombra's plan-
---
Suzune: "...How did the Witch look like?"
---
Semiramis: "Well, what a decoratrion..."
Palutena: I'm not sure if she's the right person for him though.
---
Alear: "Well, I know Veyle has made some friends already." -referring to Medea Lily because they talked, iirc-
---
Celica: "Tart will do. I need different ways to call all of you Jeannes." :p
---
-and the bed would indeed be very nice-

-seems barely used too...-
Kama: Because of what her legend is?
---
Zelestia: "Oh, that's wondrous! I'll go see how she's doing in a bit. But what about you?"
---
Tart: "That's good" :)
Jeanne Lily: "You said you're a magical girl? Like Nanoha or Illyasviel?"
Tart: "Yes, that's how I am!"
---
Homura: "...Thank you..." -sleeps with her school uniform on, given for now she lacks anything else to wear other than her magical girl outfit-

___

___

___

Elaborate...
---
Zelda: "You don't need permission for that. The group there is always very open and enthusiastic about their knowledge."
---
Ingrid: "I act in a different kind of morality. They want to save as many lives as possible while I'm not afraid to break a few eggs for the omelette of the greater good. I also tend to not tell them everything, knowing the full truth could conflict with their values."
---
-she's messed up...-
Bumblebee: "Since pretty long ago actually"
Oriko: "Huh, I suppose an advanced sentient and converting mechanoid wuldhave plenty of alien technology to us..."
Kazumi: "It's awesome..."
---
-So on to meet Paya they goooooooo-
---
-Quite so, so despite Duftmon's stubborness, in the end, he knows that all of that is true internally-

Tsukasa: "I see, I can't say I fully relate, but I do in big part"
---
-Indeed, one can see why she is Tart's true archnemesis, even more than the bigger threat that was Isabeau: Tart was there when Minou killed Corbeau because she doubted her loyalty to their mother, and she also saw as she had sent Lapin on a suicide mission without the latter knowing it, both actions Tart found deplorable despite Corbeau and Lapin being sadistic murderers who caused her trouble themselves given they both clearly loved Minou-

Minou: "Here" -she pulls out three strands of hair, one blonde like hers, another white hair, and one pink hair-
Sasa: "Wait, are those your sisters and mother's?"
Minou: "Indeed. Just like Madame Alina and Madame Kanna, I decided to prepare in any case"
Kanna: "You said your sisters weren't necessary to bring back, though..."
Minou: "Perhaps, but if they can be used as our minions, I still don't mind"
Alina: "Well now, they did seem pretty well oriented in combat"
Kagari: "Honestly, I understand her. I'd do the same if I had picked up my sister Matsuri's DNA"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oriko: "Oftentimes, our feelings can get the best out of us and we don't measure the consequences of our actions..." -can relate on that level-

//Very well then
Can't say I blame ya
---
-If anything because of how the side stories developed and they have memories of those-
---
-They sounded to be pretty evil themselves, so there's no qualms about that-

-As for what happened, well, Reflector seemed to have one advantage over the rest in that because he had three bodies controlled by his Spark, one of them could resist a little of Sombra's mind control... So his body that was free was tampering a little bit with Scorponok's systems to attempt to foil Sombra's plan-
---
Suzune: "...How did the Witch look like?"
---
Semiramis: "Well, what a decoratrion..."
Star: "I guess I already made a similar mistake by insisting on writing about my biggest problems for my official Song Day princess song...

...Long story." :ohwell:
___

-But whether Peridot's shipping chart for them is even accurate or not is unclear- :V
___

Shining: "He's partly resisting Sombra's mind control..."

The question is, did he succeed in his efforts to sabotage Sombra's plans?
___

Marco: "Her face looked kinda like an insane clown's, but the rest of her was more like a giant black snake...And apparently used to be sealed inside a much smaller doll."
___

(Is that a cauldron...?)

(Are they brewing potions?)

Ruby: "Sometimes? I'd say that's always the most important thing?"
---
Weiss: "That's entirely fair."
---
-she's very particular about her clothes and rarely trusts others with it.
Susie: "It's totally more important. I don't totally get how magic works, but it doesn't stop me from using casting axe-shaped magic beams from my axe and pummeling bad guys with it." :p

Penny: "That is also highly accurate, but in some cases, understanding the science of a power can allow one to utilize it more effectively! Fortunately, it is rarely a necessity."
___

(I don't even completely remember how the last episode we watched ended, except that they found Marcy and that it ended on a...cliffhanger? That's the right term, right?) -Learned it from Blake-
___

-So she basically does most of her own laundry most of the time like most people do- :V

---
---
---
-she's messed up...-
Oriko: "Huh, I suppose an advanced sentient and converting mechanoid wuldhave plenty of alien technology to us..."
---
---
-Quite so, so despite Duftmon's stubborness, in the end, he knows that all of that is true internally-

---
-Indeed, one can see why she is Tart's true archnemesis, even more than the bigger threat that was Isabeau: Tart was there when Minou killed Corbeau because she doubted her loyalty to their mother, and she also saw as she had sent Lapin on a suicide mission without the latter knowing it, both actions Tart found deplorable despite Corbeau and Lapin being sadistic murderers who caused her trouble themselves given they both clearly loved Minou-

Minou: "Here" -she pulls out three strands of hair, one blonde like hers, another white hair, and one pink hair-
Minou: "Indeed. Just like Madame Alina and Madame Kanna, I decided to prepare in any case"
Kagari: "Honestly, I understand her. I'd do the same if I had picked up my sister Matsuri's DNA"
Dipper: "Well, at least people won't question why there's a self-driving car driving all over town."

Mabel: "One group should investigate the lake! Oh, and a few others should probably check out some of the places where there's more supernatural stuff!"
___

-Which of the locations is she at?-
___

-Does he end up admitting that he might've been wrong about Chaldea?-
___

-The Lich takes the three strands of hair and observes them for all of two seconds before determing they'll be of use in reviving the three-

I'll only require a few more materials. Some of which I already have. Or, at least this lab of the twelve-fingered human does... -Mocking chuckle-

-Despite Ford's best efforts to clean his lab up, a few barrels of nuclear energy and toxic waste that Stan was using to power up the portal remain in hidden storage down here, which The Lich has been using to fuel and regain his own power-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: Because of what her legend is?
---
Zelestia: "Oh, that's wondrous! I'll go see how she's doing in a bit. But what about you?"
---
Tart: "That's good" :)
Jeanne Lily: "You said you're a magical girl? Like Nanoha or Illyasviel?"
Tart: "Yes, that's how I am!"
---
Homura: "...Thank you..." -sleeps with her school uniform on, given for now she lacks anything else to wear other than her magical girl outfit-
Palu: I'm not worried about that. He's not a maiden so she would have no interest to bathe in his blood. :p
---
Alear: "I'm doing great, as usual." :)
---
Celica: "How intriguing... You seem older than they are. Were you a magical girl for longer or did you contract later?"
---
Shez: -internally sighed in relief, then looks to see if she got any texts during the day-

Susie: "It's totally more important. I don't totally get how magic works, but it doesn't stop me from using casting axe-shaped magic beams from my axe and pummeling bad guys with it." :p

Penny: "That is also highly accurate, but in some cases, understanding the science of a power can allow one to utilize it more effectively! Fortunately, it is rarely a necessity."
___

(I don't even completely remember how the last episode we watched ended, except that they found Marcy and that it ended on a...cliffhanger? That's the right term, right?) -Learned it from Blake-
___

-So she basically does most of her own laundry most of the time like most people do- :V
Ruby: "Anyway... here's your drink!" -hands it to Susie-
---
Weiss: "Yeah, that's the word. But that time it was more literal, if I recall."
---
-pretty much :V-

-this particular outfit is hard to get so she would not readily hand it to anyone-

---
---

---

Dipper: "Well, at least people won't question why there's a self-driving car driving all over town."

Mabel: "One group should investigate the lake! Oh, and a few others should probably check out some of the places where there's more supernatural stuff!"
___

___

___

-The Lich takes the three strands of hair and observes them for all of two seconds before determing they'll be of use in reviving the three-

I'll only require a few more materials. Some of which I already have. Or, at least this lab of the twelve-fingered human does... -Mocking chuckle-

-Despite Ford's best efforts to clean his lab up, a few barrels of nuclear energy and toxic waste that Stan was using to power up the portal remain in hidden storage down here, which The Lich has been using to fuel and regain his own power-
Link: "...I thought the woods would be the supernatural stuff?"
---
-heads, her home-
-tails, the research center-

1730062682385.png

-research center it is, but she's not the first one they see, instead seeing a dark-skinned, tall and very fit Hylian-

???: "Oh, Princess! You've finally returned to us! How wonderful!"

Zelda: "Ever so enthusiastic, aren't you? I did a good job making you the ZST's leader." :)

???: -laughed at that-
---
Ingrid: "Well, we are similar, yet still conceptually different. It's normal there are things about me you could not fathom, just as I myself am not human enough to comprehend some things about mortals."
---
-I do wonder if there's someone I could have as part of this group...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "Anyway... here's your drink!" -hands it to Susie-
---
Weiss: "Yeah, that's the word. But that time it was more literal, if I recall."
---
-pretty much :V-

-this particular outfit is hard to get so she would not readily hand it to anyone-
Susie: "Oh, right! My soda! Thanks!" :b: -Takes it-
___

(If it was, I'm already worried about what's gonna happen in the next episode...)

-Closest I can recall to a literal cliffhanger in early S2 was Hop Pop being literally kicked off a cliff, but that was just a throwaway gag- :V
___

-That being her usual outfit?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Susie: "Oh, right! My soda! Thanks!" :b: -Takes it-
___

(If it was, I'm already worried about what's gonna happen in the next episode...)

-Closest I can recall to a literal cliffhanger in early S2 was Hop Pop being literally kicked off a cliff, but that was just a throwaway gag- :V
___

-That being her usual outfit?-
Ruby: "Anytime, Susie." :grin:
---
-LMAO-

Weiss: "We should find out. I have the rest of the day off."
---
-yes, that one-

-Sir Lavabo would wonder why this guest of the queen never offered her clothes to the wash?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "Anytime, Susie." :grin:
---
-LMAO-

Weiss: "We should find out. I have the rest of the day off."
---
-yes, that one-

-Sir Lavabo would wonder why this guest of the queen never offered her clothes to the wash?-
-Susie immediately pops the bottle cap off the soda and takes a big sip of it-

Susie: "Ah, hell yeah, nothing beats a good soda! Well, except maybe some teas." :lol:

Penny: "I will have to run a maintenance check on this vending machine and replace some parts to ensure that a beverage does not get stuck again." :ohwell:
___

(And it's only just before lunch, so we can probably at least watch a few episodes today...)
___

Lavabo: "Forgive me, my Queen, but why does Lady Ingrid never request her laundry to be done here? Have I been making errors in cleaning or folding the castle's garments?" -Sir Lavabo takes his role and line of work as Knight of the Wash as seriously as honorable regular Knights take defending their kingdom and rulers, so his tone was one that very worried and even apologetic, fearing he might be failing at his esteemed job-

Moon: "Some people simply preferring doing their own laundry at their own homes, Sir Lavabo. Please do not take it as an offense, it's not like most people who live outside of Mewni are even aware of how the castle laundry system works in the first place."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "I guess I already made a similar mistake by insisting on writing about my biggest problems for my official Song Day princess song...

...Long story." :ohwell:
___

-But whether Peridot's shipping chart for them is even accurate or not is unclear- :V
___

Shining: "He's partly resisting Sombra's mind control..."

The question is, did he succeed in his efforts to sabotage Sombra's plans?
___

Marco: "Her face looked kinda like an insane clown's, but the rest of her was more like a giant black snake...And apparently used to be sealed inside a much smaller doll."
___

(Is that a cauldron...?)

(Are they brewing potions?)
Oriko: “…Alright? If it’s of any consolation, I didn’t see in my vision that any of us gained that sort of interest in him”
—-
-Who knows how things will develop in the future though?- :V
—-
-The one body of Reflector says in the recording on a low voice to not be heard "If I don't survive, you must know, Sombra is planning to empower Scorponok and the Monster Pretenders to invade his planet with his magic, and to put Jhiaxus's soldiers around some countries"-
—-
Suzune: “I see. Doesn’t sound familiar, honestly"
—-
Semiramis: "Well, they aren't foreign to magic, I suppose..."
Palu: I'm not worried about that. He's not a maiden so she would have no interest to bathe in his blood. :p
---
Alear: "I'm doing great, as usual." :)
---
Celica: "How intriguing... You seem older than they are. Were you a magical girl for longer or did you contract later?"
---
Shez: -internally sighed in relief, then looks to see if she got any texts during the day-
Kama: So what is it then?
---
Zelestia: “Oh, so not much battling?”
---
Tart: "Correct, I contracted at 19 of age, though I trained for the task since I was 16"
---
-Aoko wondering how did things go-

___

___

___

---
-heads, her home-

View attachment 395644

-research center it is, but she's not the first one they see, instead seeing a dark-skinned, tall and very fit Hylian-

Zelda: "Ever so enthusiastic, aren't you? I did a good job making you the ZST's leader." :)

---
Ingrid: "Well, we are similar, yet still conceptually different. It's normal there are things about me you could not fathom, just as I myself am not human enough to comprehend some things about mortals."
---
Illya: "From what I've heard of this town... I agree we should seek all around..."
Kazumi: "Thankfully we're plenty of people~!"
—-
Irisviel: “Oh, hello there!”
Iroha: Is this the chief?
—-
Spadamon: "I guess... They can do a thing every now and then"
Ophanimon: It's an advancement.

Tsukasa: "In the end even the most similar of beings will have some difference..."
—-
-Good question, Uni-

Minou: “Very well, just tell and I’ll be ready”
Alina: “So do I~! I can see the artistic vision here~”

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oriko: “…Alright? If it’s of any consolation, I didn’t see in my vision that any of us gained that sort of interest in him”
—-
-Who knows how things will develop in the future though?- :V
—-
-The one body of Reflector says in the recording on a low voice to not be heard "If I don't survive, you must know, Sombra is planning to empower Scorponok and the Monster Pretenders to invade his planet with his magic, and to put Jhiaxus's soldiers around some countries"-
—-
Suzune: “I see. Doesn’t sound familiar, honestly"
—-
Semiramis: "Well, they aren't foreign to magic, I suppose..."
Star: "Well, at least that means it won't be even more awkwar-Wait, why did you think we'd be worried about that?"
___

-And while Peridot knows better than to play matchmaker, unless it turns out that one or both of them isn't attracted to women, she'll still consider it a strong possibility that Yuri and Natsuki might fall for each other- :V
___

Shining: "...We need to find out where Sombra is. Alert Cadance and the rest of the Royal Guard!"
___

Marco: "I think her name was Charlotte..."
___

(I think magic is something most of the people here know how to use...)

---
-heads, her home-

View attachment 395644

---
---
Illya: "From what I've heard of this town... I agree we should seek all around..."
—-
—-

Tsukasa: "In the end even the most similar of beings will have some difference..."
—-
-Good question, Uni-

Dipper: "That's only one location home to the supernatural. Besides the forest, there's also the lake, the arcade, an underground black market, the museum..."
___

(I really hope no one else here mistakes us for some of Ganondorf's monsters...)
___

-Slight progress is still progress- :V
___

-Do you have ideas for any of your surviving villains or new villains?-

I'll only require some ingredients to craft artificial bodies, such as those of a Homunculus...Or merely three skeletons.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Susie immediately pops the bottle cap off the soda and takes a big sip of it-

Susie: "Ah, hell yeah, nothing beats a good soda! Well, except maybe some teas." :lol:

Penny: "I will have to run a maintenance check on this vending machine and replace some parts to ensure that a beverage does not get stuck again." :ohwell:
___

(And it's only just before lunch, so we can probably at least watch a few episodes today...)
___

Lavabo: "Forgive me, my Queen, but why does Lady Ingrid never request her laundry to be done here? Have I been making errors in cleaning or folding the castle's garments?" -Sir Lavabo takes his role and line of work as Knight of the Wash as seriously as honorable regular Knights take defending their kingdom and rulers, so his tone was one that very worried and even apologetic, fearing he might be failing at his esteemed job-

Moon: "Some people simply preferring doing their own laundry at their own homes, Sir Lavabo. Please do not take it as an offense, it's not like most people who live outside of Mewni are even aware of how the castle laundry system works in the first place."
-and now... what?-
---
Weiss: "Indeed we do."
---
-does he still feel like he failed or nah?-

Kama: So what is it then?
---
Zelestia: “Oh, so not much battling?”
---
Tart: "Correct, I contracted at 19 of age, though I trained for the task since I was 16"
---
-Aoko wondering how did things go-
Palu: She's... not exactly sane...
---
Alear: "Oh, there way, but nothing I couldn't handle..."
---
Celica: "Only 3 years of training? Impressive..."
---
Shez: [Sorry for not answering. Kinda had to focus on B for the time being. 😅] "...." -types another message- [How was the breakfast I made?]

—-
—-

—-
-Good question, Uni-

Dipper: "That's only one location home to the supernatural. Besides the forest, there's also the lake, the arcade, an underground black market, the museum..."
___

(I really hope no one else here mistakes us for some of Ganondorf's monsters...)
___

___

I'll only require some ingredients to craft artificial bodies, such as those of a Homunculus...Or merely three skeletons.
Kanna: "So there can be a haunted pancake store?"

-Illya once again sees what Kanna is going for but Abby heard "pancakes"? :V-
---
Zelda: "Did you find any new things to research while I was gone, Tauro?"

-the man nodded, confirming this was "Tauro"-

Tauro: "There's no end to all the things we can learn from studying the Zonai artifacts. It's great! Link helped on a lot of the research too!"

Zelda: "Oh, he did? I didn't think him the researcher type..."

Link: "I... mostly did all the dangerous stuff to get some good pictures so the others wouldn't have to always risk their lives."

Zelda: "Now that sounds more like you." :p

Tauro: "...Am I crazy or is that a Lizalfos in a lab coat?"
---
Ingrid: "No life form is truly identical. It's one of the many wonders of existence."
---
-do I even have surviving villains besides Coyle lmao-

-oh, maybe they can just harvest the bones of whatever they feed to Witches then-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Well, at least that means it won't be even more awkwar-Wait, why did you think we'd be worried about that?"
___

-And while Peridot knows better than to play matchmaker, unless it turns out that one or both of them isn't attracted to women, she'll still consider it a strong possibility that Yuri and Natsuki might fall for each other- :V
___

Shining: "...We need to find out where Sombra is. Alert Cadance and the rest of the Royal Guard!"
___

Marco: "I think her name was Charlotte..."
___

(I think magic is something most of the people here know how to use...)
Oriko: "He seems to be rather... Popular, if my visions told me anything"
---
-Indeed, who knows what surprises await them?- :V
---
-They would roger that, as Reflector says in the recording Sombra's main targets are locations named the Crystal Empire, Ponyville and Canterlot-
---
Suzune: "Doesn't rings a bell"
---
Semiramis: "So this may as well be some ritual in the making"
Palu: She's... not exactly sane...
---
Alear: "Oh, there way, but nothing I couldn't handle..."
---
Celica: "Only 3 years of training? Impressive..."
---
Shez: [Sorry for not answering. Kinda had to focus on B for the time being. 😅] "...." -types another message- [How was the breakfast I made?]
Kama: Is anyone here, really?
---
Zelestia: "Oh, that makes me glad. Though don't hesitate to call me for backup" :)
Sieg: She seems very concerned for her, though not controlling...
---
Tart: "I trained under a very talented friend's tutoring" :)
Jeanne Lily: "So incredible..."
---
Aoko: [Not so bad, I've had way worse]
___

___

___

---

Tauro: "There's no end to all the things we can learn from studying the Zonai artifacts. It's great! Link helped on a lot of the research too!"

Link: "I... mostly did all the dangerous stuff to get some good pictures so the others wouldn't have to always risk their lives."

---
Ingrid: "No life form is truly identical. It's one of the many wonders of existence."
---

-oh, maybe they can just harvest the bones of whatever they feed to Witches then-
Abby: "Did you say...?"
Illya: "We don't have the money for that!"
Iroha: "Did you say a museum?"
---
Tamamo: "Yeah, that sounds a lot like him..."
Irisviel: "Oh, don't worry about Alphys, she's friendly!"
---
-So Ophanimon still sees it as a victory-

Tsukasa: "Even amongst other versions of the same individual" -very familiar with that-
---
-That's... A good question-

Sasa: "Well, we've fed some of the creatures around to some of our witches..."
Kagari: "True, but do they have to be human bones?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: Is anyone here, really?
---
Zelestia: "Oh, that makes me glad. Though don't hesitate to call me for backup" :)
Sieg: She seems very concerned for her, though not controlling...
---
Tart: "I trained under a very talented friend's tutoring" :)
Jeanne Lily: "So incredible..."
---
Aoko: [Not so bad, I've had way worse]
Palu: I am. 😤
---
Alear: "It's nice to see you confident in your own strength, Zelestia." :)
---
Celica: "So you're a different Jeanne then?"
---
Shez: [I'll take that as praise! :p ]

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oriko: "He seems to be rather... Popular, if my visions told me anything"
---
-Indeed, who knows what surprises await them?- :V
---
-They would roger that, as Reflector says in the recording Sombra's main targets are locations named the Crystal Empire, Ponyville and Canterlot-
---
Suzune: "Doesn't rings a bell"
---
Semiramis: "So this may as well be some ritual in the making"
Star: "...Okay, you might not wanna tell Marco that. It's either all gonna go to his head, or most likely just make his head implode with awkward confusion."
:ohwell:

___

-Peridot might ask Sayori what her opinion on the matter is- :V
___

Shining: "Those are among Equestria's biggest towns! Our whole family is in danger!" :urg:
___

Marco: "I'm guessing you thought it might've been a Witch you've fought before?"
___

-And then a completely ordinary cake gets launched out of the cauldron and lands on a plate-

(...Or it's just being used to bake a cake. Somehow.)

-and now... what?-
---
Weiss: "Indeed we do."
---
-does he still feel like he failed or nah?-
Penny: "Oh, right, I had almost forgotten! Susie, do you know where Ralsei is at the moment?"

Susie: "Ralsei? He's helping out in the kitchen here today."
___

(Alright, I'm ready to continue watching Amphibia!) :b:
___

Lavabo: "I still see it as a failure on my part. If any esteemed visitors of the castle do not trust to have a job well done for their laundry, then I have failed as a Knight of the Wash, and must clean every garment more thoroughly and fold them more neatly!"

---

---
---

---
---

Tsukasa: "Even amongst other versions of the same individual" -very familiar with that-
---

Dipper: "Yup, the Gravity Falls history museum. There's an art one, too, and-

...Ohhhh, that's probably where Alina's at..."
___

EEP! I-I'm not a Lizalfos or one of Ganondorf's minions! I'm actually not even f-from Hyrule, and trust me, that jerk has threatened my friends and I m-more times than once, too...
___

-What are Ophanimon's current thoughts?-
___

-Being fair, the Lich would actually spare Coyle for similar reasons that Koyanskaya did. Being a robot means she isn't a living being, which is precisely what the Lich intends to wipe out-

At least humanoid, if you want them to resemble their old selves. Bring me the last of the materials I require, and your mother and whoever else these remaining strands of hair belong to will rise from the grave once more...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---

___

EEP! I-I'm not a Lizalfos or one of Ganondorf's minions! I'm actually not even f-from Hyrule, and trust me, that jerk has threatened my friends and I m-more times than once, too...
___

___

-Being fair, the Lich would actually spare Coyle for similar reasons that Koyanskaya did. Being a robot means she isn't a living being, which is precisely what the Lich intends to wipe out-

At least humanoid, if you want them to resemble their old selves. Bring me the last of the materials I require, and your mother and whoever else these remaining strands of hair belong to will rise from the grave once more...
Kanna: "I guess that makes sense..." -wanted to eet-
---
Tauro: "Intriguing... What kingdom do you come from?" :b:

-even though he looked like some sort of jock, this "Tauro" man seems very nerdy-
---
Ingrid: -nodding in approval while sipping tea-
---
-no catch? he'll just do it?-

Penny: "Oh, right, I had almost forgotten! Susie, do you know where Ralsei is at the moment?"

Susie: "Ralsei? He's helping out in the kitchen here today."
___

(Alright, I'm ready to continue watching Amphibia!) :b:
___

Lavabo: "I still see it as a failure on my part. If any esteemed visitors of the castle do not trust to have a job well done for their laundry, then I have failed as a Knight of the Wash, and must clean every garment more thoroughly and fold them more neatly!"
Ruby: "Oh sweet! Thanks!"
---
Weiss: "Then as am I."
---
Ingrid: He takes his job too seriously...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "Oh sweet! Thanks!"
---
Weiss: "Then as am I."
---
Ingrid: He takes his job too seriously...
Susie: "No prob. Not really as helpful as using magic powers to retrieve a drink that got stuck in a vending machine, but if it still helps, it still helps." :p
___

-They also probably get some food before sitting down in front of the TV, due to it being near the lunch hour-
___

-The fact that there's an officially knighted soldier whose entire job is doing laundry means anyone who takes up the mantle probably takes it too seriously by default- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Susie: "No prob. Not really as helpful as using magic powers to retrieve a drink that got stuck in a vending machine, but if it still helps, it still helps." :p
___

-They also probably get some food before sitting down in front of the TV, due to it being near the lunch hour-
___

-The fact that there's an officially knighted soldier whose entire job is doing laundry means anyone who takes up the mantle probably takes it too seriously by default- :V
Ruby: "That's well said."
---
-that is true but... MARATHON-
---
Ingrid: ....Fair enough.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: I am. 😤
---
Alear: "It's nice to see you confident in your own strength, Zelestia." :)
---
Celica: "So you're a different Jeanne then?"
---
Shez: [I'll take that as praise! :p ]
Kama: ...Are you really?
---
Zelestia: "I wouldn't have been lead the Four Winds if I didn't" :)
---
Tart: "That's correct! I was surprised at first that other worlds had more versions of me, but it's exciting!"
---
Aoko: [It's the most you'll get from me so maybe]
Star: "...Okay, you might not wanna tell Marco that. It's either all gonna go to his head, or most likely just make his head implode with awkward confusion."
:ohwell:

___

-Peridot might ask Sayori what her opinion on the matter is- :V
___

Shining: "Those are among Equestria's biggest towns! Our whole family is in danger!" :urg:
___

Marco: "I'm guessing you thought it might've been a Witch you've fought before?"
___

-And then a completely ordinary cake gets launched out of the cauldron and lands on a plate-

(...Or it's just being used to bake a cake. Somehow.)
Oriko: "I also could guess that from our previous conversation..." Although it seems he might get closer to Suzune Amano... -because sparring partners-
---
-Makes sense- :V -For now though...-
---
-However, soon after relaying this message, Sombra would appear behind him-
Reflector: "Scrap... But you're too late, Sombra, I'm setting us crash-coursing and Scorponok to enter stasis! You won't be able to awake him unless you find gallons of Energon in your world!"
-As it happens to be, the Royal Guards also don't find the Pretender Monsters onboard...-
---
Suzune: "Probably"
---
-Jack is the most awed of all-

___

___

___

Kanna: "I guess that makes sense..." -wanted to eet-
---
Tauro: "Intriguing... What kingdom do you come from?" :b:

-even though he looked like some sort of jock, this "Tauro" man seems very nerdy-
---
Ingrid: -nodding in approval while sipping tea-
---
-no catch? he'll just do it?-
Iroha: "That's right... She tends to lack subtlety..."
Kazumi: "Hmmmm, do you have some sort of underground bunker?"
---
Irisviel: "She comes from a place named the Underground~"
---
Ophanimon: For now, I should allow them to celebrate... And join the festivities myself~

Tsukasa: "In any case, your organization is a mess. But one that has surprisingly worked out"
---
-He probably intends to wipe out Cybertronians though given their Sparks are souls making them fully living organisms that hapen to be robots-
-And it seems to be, undeads are different from the living after all-
Kagari: "Well then, guess we'll have to start a few, hmmm, disappearances~"
Kanna: "We could also desecrate the dead, would call less attention"
Minou: "Whichever works best"
Sasa: "What about the gnome we kille before?"
Alina: "Hm, I doubt any of them hit that frame"

Top Bottom