• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Moon: "I have no reason to doubt you. After all, you're technically Jeanne as well." :p
___

Penny: "It is alright, you didn't know and I didn't mention it before...There may not always be a need to bring it up when introducing myself, but avoiding the subject altogether is unhealthy as well..."
___

Shining: "That might be something we have to ask the others about as well..."
___

Marco: (Whoa, that was like if Shez left a trail of flames whenever she ran or teleported!)
___

(Didn't you guys mention an evil card king?)

(As far as we know, he's deceased...)
Tart: "I did go into battle all the time during the war after all, fending Witches and other magical girls"
---
Kazumi: "That, I understand. After all, I lost many friends myself..."
---
Thunderblast: "Aren't you the rulers of this country?"
---
-And she sliced a drone right from behind-
---
Jack: "Yes, that big meanie!"
Star: "I'm more confused about the fact that your and Kamui's shoes are affected by your dragon transformations, but Tiki's aren't..." -Just figured that most dragons' clothes are enchanted or designed specifically to be able to transform alongside them-
___

-As did Lapis, Alphys and Gaster-

-Ford and even Stan were also moved, being siblings themselves-

-Sidon is popular for multiple reasons- :V
___

-And now...I don't know how to continue this...-
___

-It's then that they see the silhouette of a towering skeleton walking out of the shadows-

You're not the only ones who entered this abandoned lab in search of the portal to other worlds.
Kanna: "Well, it's fine if I fully transform but if all I do is turn my feet into fangs, the shoes don't change along. And I do that a lot so... I'm also a completely different kind of dragon than Tiki-san so maybe it's different for her?"

-so she can partially transform... wait, did she say her feet can be fangs? how is her anatomy?!-
---
Mipha: "Well, I think it's wonderful, Sidon. I couldn't be more proud." :) "I also heard you became king?"

Sidon: "Yep. Father retired and now lives happily in his little private spot."

Mipha: "I'm sure you will lead the Zora in an era of greatness. I believe in you."

Sidon: "...Thank you, Sister." :)
---
Ingrid: "Sounds about right."
---
-OH **** IT'S HIM-
Kazumi: "...Your hands and feet have mouths?!" :o
Suzune: -Had question marks all around her head-
---
Iroha: ...Sibling reunion, huh... -is glad for them, but now can't help but feel a little jealous-
---
-Well now, hmmm...-

Tsukasa: "I even had to kill some of his variants before they became the Demon King"
---
Kanna: "...Are you...?"
Sasa: Oh crap
Minou/Kagari: Well this is rather a turn of events...
-Meanwhile Alina was fascinated-
-SHE'S GETTING COMBOED?!-
---
Alear: "Oh... it's... it's you." :)
---
Kamui: "I... I try my best." :)
---
Shez: "Honestly, it's almost scary how much she can figure out people from just looking straight in their eyes. She probably saw something in you that you don't even realize yourself."
-SHE'S GETTING COMBOED-
---
???: "Indeed, I was wondering how you were doing, so I arrived to take a look myself!"
Sieg: "...Uh, friend of yours?"
???: "...Now this young man looks a lot like Emblem Corrin. And so does this lady"
-Everyone saw a woman who was clearly not human given her pointy ears and the two large horns protruding from her head. For some reason, Irisviel felt instant kinship with her though-
1729575310913.png

---
Tart: "And I can sense natural charisma from you!"
---
Homura: "...Is that so?"
Yang: "Probably how similar you both are"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Tart: "I did go into battle all the time during the war after all, fending Witches and other magical girls"
---
Kazumi: "That, I understand. After all, I lost many friends myself..."
---
Thunderblast: "Aren't you the rulers of this country?"
---
-And she sliced a drone right from behind-
---
Jack: "Yes, that big meanie!"
Moon: "You've been fighting these "Witch" creatures for nearly your whole life?"
___

Noelle: "Don't worry. A-A lot of us here have lost someone..." :urg:
___

Shining: "Yes, but not all of Equestria. The are other authorities in our family that might be better suited to handle this situation than Cadance and I are..."
___

-Marco is impressed, but not shocked given how swiftly Suzune was able to point her sword at his neck-

-How do the other Sabers react?-
___

(What happened to him?)

(I'm fairly certain he was defeated by Spartacus...)

Kanna: "Well, it's fine if I fully transform but if all I do is turn my feet into fangs, the shoes don't change along. And I do that a lot so... I'm also a completely different kind of dragon than Tiki-san so maybe it's different for her?"

-so she can partially transform... wait, did she say her feet can be fangs? how is her anatomy?!-
---
Mipha: "Well, I think it's wonderful, Sidon. I couldn't be more proud." :) "I also heard you became king?"

Sidon: "Yep. Father retired and now lives happily in his little private spot."

Mipha: "I'm sure you will lead the Zora in an era of greatness. I believe in you."

Sidon: "...Thank you, Sister." :)
---
Ingrid: "Sounds about right."
---
-OH **** IT'S HIM-
---
Iroha: ...Sibling reunion, huh... -is glad for them, but now can't help but feel a little jealous-
---
-Well now, hmmm...-

Tsukasa: "I even had to kill some of his variants before they became the Demon King"
---
Star: "...I'm kinda surprised you guys haven't heard much about the members of Chaldea who are dragons yet, too..."

___

(...Oh my gosh, is that where he got that catchphrase from?! He learned it from his big sister!) :b:

-The majority are silent for now to let Mipha and Sidon speak-
___

-How are Ophanimon and "Spadamon" now?-
___

-Sure enough, the towering skeleton was a foe Chaldea...and many heroes from another dimension entirely were all too familiar with:

TheLichScreencap.jpg

-Deep chuckle- The Lich? Perhaps that was not a name you were going to inquire about ,if you believed that I am creature that any name, title, or sentience at all. But your tone alone tells me that you've heard of me before now.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "I do not know the likelihood of a situation similar to Remnant's happening anywhere else, but I do know that people similar to the ones we fought are out there and that catastrophic events can still occur in virtually any world..."
___

-There's one more drone a behind her, alright, and Pichu only turns around and spots it just 1 second before it fires a laser beam-
___

-She's also technically still married since her husband is MIA, which Ingrid probably didn't tell Daisuke about for the sake of trolling him- :V
Ruby: "If we can save a world by warning them of disasters, then imagine the amount of lives we'd save..."
---
-but is she quick enough to dodge it?-
---
-oh, that is so her- :p

-SHE'S GETTING COMBOED-
---
???: "Indeed, I was wondering how you were doing, so I arrived to take a look myself!"
Sieg: "...Uh, friend of yours?"
???: "...Now this young man looks a lot like Emblem Corrin. And so does this lady"
-Everyone saw a woman who was clearly not human given her pointy ears and the two large horns protruding from her head. For some reason, Irisviel felt instant kinship with her though-

---
Tart: "And I can sense natural charisma from you!"
---
Homura: "...Is that so?"
Yang: "Probably how similar you both are"
-POOR SHEEEEEEEEEEEE-

-he ends it with forwardsmash-
---
Alear: "....I thought I left that portal closed... How did you get here, Zelestia?"
---
Kamui: "And you're a very sweet young lady." :)
---
Shez: "I think not even B could predict how true that was." :p

---
---
-Well now, hmmm...-

---
Star: "...I'm kinda surprised you guys haven't heard much about the members of Chaldea who are dragons yet, too..."

___

(...Oh my gosh, is that where he got that catchphrase from?! He learned it from his big sister!) :b:

___

___

-Sure enough, the towering skeleton was a foe Chaldea...and many heroes from another dimension entirely were all too familiar with:

-Deep chuckle- The Lich? Perhaps that was not a name you were going to inquire about ,if you believed that I am creature that any name, title, or sentience at all. But your tone alone tells me that you've heard of me before now.
Kanna: "Oh, do you want to see?" :b: -dragon tail shows up and waggles-
---
Sidon: "Now... who are all these people?"

Mipha: "They're more members of the group I'm part of."

Sidon: "Oh, right. Now that Hyrule is safe, you're off protecting other worlds. With your talents in healing and your skills as a fighter, I have no doubt you've done well."

Mipha: -blushed a bit-
---
-good question-

Ingrid: "To keep the timeline in check..."
---
-indeed they did?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "If we can save a world by warning them of disasters, then imagine the amount of lives we'd save..."
---
-but is she quick enough to dodge it?-
---
-oh, that is so her- :p
Penny: "Much like warning people of natural disasters and severe weather before they occur..."

___

-She is, alright, and this time manages to stay balanced-
___

-Did she deliberately not tell Daisuke?- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "I think they have enough work as is..."
---
-THAT'S BADASS!-
---
-yee, and he smirked a bit-
Penny: "That is also true. They've been especially busy ever since Lady Ophanimon arrived..."

___

-But is it enough to destroy the drone?!-
___

-For once, he thought some of Ingrid's trolling was funny- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "That is also true. They've been especially busy ever since Lady Ophanimon arrived..."

___

-But is it enough to destroy the drone?!-
___

-For once, he thought some of Ingrid's trolling was funny- :V
Ruby: "Oh yeah, there are visitors around here!"
---
-it might be-
---
-it's fairly harmless, unlike her usual trolling- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "Oh yeah, there are visitors around here!"
---
-it might be-
---
-it's fairly harmless, unlike her usual trolling- :V
Penny: "All of them rulers and representatives from an entire Digital World!"

(I don't know much about Digimon, but I think they have some traits and abilities in common with Pokemon.)
___

-Even if it's not, it might at least short-circuit it like most of the other drones-
___

-Which usually involves putting reality itself at risk?- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "All of them rulers and representatives from an entire Digital World!"

(I don't know much about Digimon, but I think they have some traits and abilities in common with Pokemon.)
___

-Even if it's not, it might at least short-circuit it like most of the other drones-
___

-Which usually involves putting reality itself at risk?- :V
Ruby: "A whole digital world... That's incredible!"
---
-that'd be a good outcome too-
---
-or at least other people- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "A whole digital world... That's incredible!"
---
-that'd be a good outcome too-
---
-or at least other people- :V
Penny: "And not partly comprised of magic like the Cyber World..."

___

-However, it's functioning enough to try and shoot one final laser-

-But since Pichu is still looking at the drone, uncertain if it was defeated by that Thunder Shock or not, she just launches a second Thunder Shock at it, shutting the drone down-
___

-...Okay, yeah, that's definitely Ingrid- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Moon: "You've been fighting these "Witch" creatures for nearly your whole life?"
___

Noelle: "Don't worry. A-A lot of us here have lost someone..." :urg:
___

Shining: "Yes, but not all of Equestria. The are other authorities in our family that might be better suited to handle this situation than Cadance and I are..."
___

-Marco is impressed, but not shocked given how swiftly Suzune was able to point her sword at his neck-

-How do the other Sabers react?-
___

(What happened to him?)

(I'm fairly certain he was defeated by Spartacus...)
Tart: "During my whole time serving the military"
---
Kazumi: It happens with everyone, huh..."
---
Sky-Byte: "Hmmmm, fair enough. Better not awake his soldiers either"
---
-They are quite impressed, moreso when Suzune casts swords of flames and shoots them similar to Gilgamesh-
---
Jack "Yes, he went at his full strength!"
-POOR SHEEEEEEEEEEEE-

-he ends it with forwardsmash-
---
Alear: "....I thought I left that portal closed... How did you get here, Zelestia?"
---
Kamui: "And you're a very sweet young lady." :)
---
Shez: "I think not even B could predict how true that was." :p
-KAMA'S HP HAS GONE DOWN PLENTY-
---
Zelestia: "Oh, Veyle told me how to come in and spoke to the authorities here"
---
-Tart did a nervous laugh, showing that like Jeanne, she is also humble-
---
Homura: "...I s-suppose that's true..." -Byleth has anything to say?-

___

___

___

View attachment 395448
---

Sidon: "Oh, right. Now that Hyrule is safe, you're off protecting other worlds. With your talents in healing and your skills as a fighter, I have no doubt you've done well."

---
-good question-

---
-indeed they did?-
Oriko: "I suppose we've been busy trying other things..."
Suzune: ".....................I see..."
---
Irisviel: -Giggles- "I can see you really admire her a lot :)
---
-Both of them are observing how Chaldea stablishes relations...-

Tsukasa: "Alas, one still survived, and it's the one you see over there"
-Zi-O is just casually eating-
---
Alina: "Of course, we've seen records of those Chaldean fools. Let me tell you, I'm becoming a fan after hearing of your abilities! Quite splendido to get to meet you, actually~!"
Sasa: ****, what are we gonna do now?! This thing could kill us on the spot right here!
Kanna: First of all, let's not panic. It's true he could end us here in a second, but he must have a reason to present himself here.
Kagari: So for starters, no tricks, if they can even harm him at all...
Minou: So if we can, we must inquire...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-KAMA'S HP HAS GONE DOWN PLENTY-
---
Zelestia: "Oh, Veyle told me how to come in and spoke to the authorities here"
---
-Tart did a nervous laugh, showing that like Jeanne, she is also humble-
---
Homura: "...I s-suppose that's true..." -Byleth has anything to say?-
Pit: "Ha! Take that!" :p
---
Alear: "Oh, Veyle..." :rolleyes:
---
Azura: "Humble just like her as well." :)
---
Byleth: "I still can't believe I've done all of that... My head's better at handling it but I still can't believe it..."

Shez: "Yeah... honestly, I didn't even know the number of timelines before I started to be involved, so when Sothis told me, I almost fainted."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Tart: "During my whole time serving the military"
---
Kazumi: It happens with everyone, huh..."
---
Sky-Byte: "Hmmmm, fair enough. Better not awake his soldiers either"
---
-They are quite impressed, moreso when Suzune casts swords of flames and shoots them similar to Gilgamesh-
---
Jack "Yes, he went at his full strength!"
Moon: "...I'm starting to wonder just how vastly different your Earth's timeline was from that of Chaldea's Jeanne..."

-The Incubators likely never went to that Earth and possibly didn't even exist in that timeline at that point, for starters-
___

Penny: "It is better to remember them and cherish the memories you do have of them rather than to avoid the subject and not grieve altogether..."

Peridot: "It took me a while to process the fact that Astolfo died, and probably isn't going to be resummoned any time soon..."
___

-One royal guard asks "Aren't those robots...you know? Not really alive anymore?" while pointing at some of the mad scientist's mindless soldiers in question-
___

Marco: (...I think she might need to train just to keep her skills sharp instead of training to learn much...)
___

-Sighs- (At least that means there's one less threat to worry about...)

(That guy was a total jerk.) :glare:

___

-But since Pichu is still looking at the drone, uncertain if it was defeated by that Thunder Shock or not, she just launches a second Thunder Shock at it, shutting the drone down-
___

Unreplied, Uni.

---

---
-good question-

---
-indeed they did?-
---
---

---
Alina: "Of course, we've seen records of those Chaldean fools. Let me tell you, I'm becoming a fan after hearing of your abilities! Quite splendido to get to meet you, actually~!"
Sasa: ****, what are we gonna do now?! This thing could kill us on the spot right here!
Kanna: First of all, let's not panic. It's true he could end us here in a second, but he must have a reason to present himself here.
Dipper: (These five must feel like fishes out of water here...) -Sympathetic, having needed a lot of time to adjust to Gravity Falls and all of it's supernatural elements-
___

Oh, M-Mipha totally has! She's taken down armies of enemy troops and is one of our best healers! :b:
___

-So far, the majority of them...seem to be casually talking with the Kamen Riders and getting along swimmingly?-
___

Chaldea...So that's how you've heard of me. If you've crossed paths with them, then you could have only wished to travel to other worlds. Or seek help from beings who inhabit them... I suspect your presence in this broken town is no coincidence. You're seeking help from the mad Dream Demon.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

___

___

Ruby: "That all sounds so cool..."
---
Phosphy: -clapping-
---
-pretty much, yeah :V-

---
---

---
Dipper: (These five must feel like fishes out of water here...) -Sympathetic, having needed a lot of time to adjust to Gravity Falls and all of it's supernatural elements-
___

Oh, M-Mipha totally has! She's taken down armies of enemy troops and is one of our best healers! :b:
___

-So far, the majority of them...seem to be casually talking with the Kamen Riders and getting along swimmingly?-
___

Chaldea...So that's how you've heard of me. If you've crossed paths with them, then you could have only wished to travel to other worlds. Or seek help from beings who inhabit them... I suspect your presence in this broken town is no coincidence. You're seeking help from the mad Dream Demon.
-Kanna still got a little too excited and shows off her abilities by turning one of her hands into a spear-like weapon-
---
Sidon: "I wouldn't expect any less from the Zora Champion."

-Mipha blushed more-
---
Ingrid: "I see... he seems to be doing well."
---
-Alina was excited at the idea?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "That all sounds so cool..."
---
Phosphy: -clapping-
---
-pretty much, yeah :V-
Penny: "I wonder if Lady Ophanimon and Queen would get along..."
___

-As was Sparky, who was also cheering-

Sparky: "(You did awesome, sis!)"

Pichu: "(Told you I could handle a tougher battle!)" -Proud-
___

-In any case, the three Code Holders bid Eclipsa farewell for now?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pit: "Ha! Take that!" :p
---
Alear: "Oh, Veyle..." :rolleyes:
---
Azura: "Humble just like her as well." :)
---
Byleth: "I still can't believe I've done all of that... My head's better at handling it but I still can't believe it..."

Shez: "Yeah... honestly, I didn't even know the number of timelines before I started to be involved, so when Sothis told me, I almost fainted."
Kama: "I'm not done yet!" -HER VAJRA FLIES TOWARDS HIM-
---
Irisviel: "Now who may this be?"
Zelestia: "Are you friends of Alear?"
---
Tart: "You're flattering me" 😅
---
Homura: "...I'm sorry for making you both remember..."
Moon: "...I'm starting to wonder just how vastly different your Earth's timeline was from that of Chaldea's Jeanne..."

-The Incubators likely never went to that Earth and possibly didn't even exist in that timeline at that point, for starters-
___

Penny: "It is better to remember them and cherish the memories you do have of them rather than to avoid the subject and not grieve altogether..."

Peridot: "It took me a while to process the fact that Astolfo died, and probably isn't going to be resummoned any time soon..."
___

-One royal guard asks "Aren't those robots...you know? Not really alive anymore?" while pointing at some of the mad scientist's mindless soldiers in question-
___

Marco: (...I think she might need to train just to keep her skills sharp instead of training to learn much...)
___

-Sighs- (At least that means there's one less threat to worry about...)

(That guy was a total jerk.) :glare:
Oriko: "It's hard to tell, yet likely vastly. After all, the Incubators had pulled the strings of our humanity since the start"
---
Sieg: "I understand..."
Kazumi: "I'm sorry for your loss..."
---
Tankor: "They were never truly alive like us, they could still come online"
---
-Perhaps, she seems experienced-
---
Jack: "Someone the world is better without, hmph!"
___

___

___

-Kanna still got a little too excited and shows off her abilities by turning one of her hands into a spear-like weapon-
---

-Mipha blushed more-
---
---
-Indeed they are-
Oriko: "What an intriguing ability"
---
Tamamo: "She is really that good, mikon~"
---
-Indeed, even with the most aloof of the Kamen Riders-
-Like Sieg being awed at Kamen Rider ZX being a ninja-

Tsukasa: "One sole mistake though, and the Demon King could return"
---
Alina: "Exacto~ Or at least anything partaining to him that could help us"
Minou: "...Why are you speaking to us?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "I wonder if Lady Ophanimon and Queen would get along..."
___

-As was Sparky, who was also cheering-

Sparky: "(You did awesome, sis!)"

Pichu: "(Told you I could handle a tougher battle!)" -Proud-
___

-In any case, the three Code Holders bid Eclipsa farewell for now?-
Ruby: "I bet they would." -knows neither-
---
Phosphy: "You proved to be right." :grin:
---
Rook: "Until next time, I suppose."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: "I'm not done yet!" -HER VAJRA FLIES TOWARDS HIM-
---
Irisviel: "Now who may this be?"
Zelestia: "Are you friends of Alear?"
---
Tart: "You're flattering me" 😅
---
Homura: "...I'm sorry for making you both remember..."
Pit: "Neither am I!" -Upperdash Arm!-
---
Alear: "I certainly hope they are." :lol:

-Zelestia notices two of them have Emblem Rings?-
---
Kamui: "I'm just being truthful." :)
---
Shez: "Oh, I never forgot, actually. And stop blaming yourself. B had the chance to fall back anytime, so I'd blame her more than I'm blame you."

Byleth: "... A little uncalled for... but not entirely wrong."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oriko: "It's hard to tell, yet likely vastly. After all, the Incubators had pulled the strings of our humanity since the start"
---
Sieg: "I understand..."
Kazumi: "I'm sorry for your loss..."
---
Tankor: "They were never truly alive like us, they could still come online"
---
-Perhaps, she seems experienced-
---
Jack: "Someone the world is better without, hmph!"
Moon: "Yet Chaldea hadn't ever encountered even one of them before..."
___

Penny: "It is alright. It happened a few years ago..." -Doesn't mention the fact that she was offline for most of them and only truly learned of her father's death when she was reactivated, as she doesn't Kazumi to worry about her more than she already is-
___

Shining: "...Tread carefully, everyone. And whatever we do, we might want to make sure these robots are captured, too..."
___

Marco: (No wonder they wanted to offer help to Queen Moon and Mewni...)
___

(Are we sure he's gone? I don't remember seeing the jerk after Shadaloo...)

Ruby: "I bet they would." -knows neither-
---
Phosphy: "You proved to be right." :grin:
---
Rook: "Until next time, I suppose."
Penny: "Queen actually turned out to be quite friendly, so I am sure you are right!"

-The others wonder why Queen was fighting them again if she ended up being mostly friendly?-
___

Sparky: "(Even I can't run that fast! You're already becoming a strong Pokemon, sis!)" :)

-Pichu still proud, though it's clear she still has a lot to learn since she did make a few notable mistakes and tripped up a few times-
___

It was nice speaking with you three. And nice finally meeting you two, Rook and Daisuke. Your friends are quite kind, Ingrid. :p

---

-Mipha blushed more-
---
---
-Indeed they are-
---
---

---
-Suzune still confused?-
___

It's an honor working alongside the four original Champions of Hyrule, and Mipha is no exception. If you learned much of what you know from her, King Sidon, then I am already certain that Zora's Domain here is in good hands. :)
___

-They're clearly not following most standard diplomatic procedures, yet the groups getting along so casually and making new friends among one and other is...oddly effective?-
___

The portal built by the twelve-fingered human was dismantled years ago, and this laboratory has sat abandoned since. I had heard heard rumors of a portal that could reach other worlds, and sought it out to gather armies of powerful monsters from other worlds...But not the Dream Demon. That being was an insane, pitiful creature who only wished to reshape reality as he saw fit. -Sinister chuckle- If the ones who once lived above this laboratory are to be believed...he has since paid the price for his simple, shortsighted goal.

Those new to this land don't visit this lab out of simple curiosity. If they weren't seeking out Dream Demon, they were searching for the portal itself from which he entered this world. Tell me...why is it that you humans were seeking the Dream Demon's aid?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Indeed they are-
---
---

---
-Suzune still confused?-
___

It's an honor working alongside the four original Champions of Hyrule, and Mipha is no exception. If you learned much of what you know from her, King Sidon, then I am already certain that Zora's Domain here is in good hands. :)
___

-They're clearly not following most standard diplomatic procedures, yet the groups getting along so casually and making new friends among one and other is...oddly effective?-
___

The portal built by the twelve-fingered human was dismantled years ago, and this laboratory has sat abandoned since. I had heard heard rumors of a portal that could reach other worlds, and sought it out to gather armies of powerful monsters from other worlds...But not the Dream Demon. That being was an insane, pitiful creature who only wished to reshape reality as he saw fit. -Sinister chuckle- If the ones who once lived above this laboratory are to be believed...he has since paid the price for his simple, shortsighted goal.

Those new to this land don't visit this lab out of simple curiosity. If they weren't seeking out Dream Demon, they were searching for the portal itself from which he entered this world. Tell me...why is it that you humans were seeking the Dream Demon's aid?
Kanna: "I can also do this~!" -the very hand she used now turned into some kind of cannon shaped like a... a jaw?!-

-Suzune is probably seconds away from mistaking Kanna as a Witch :V-
---
Sidon: "Oh, I actually didn't get the chance to learn much from her. I was but a small Zora when... the Calamity happened."

Mipha: "And yet look how strong you are now." :)

Sidon: :lol:
---
Ingrid: "And none of you found a way to purge that Demon King?"
---
-why indeed...-

Penny: "Queen actually turned out to be quite friendly, so I am sure you are right!"

-The others wonder why Queen was fighting them again if she ended up being mostly friendly?-
___

Sparky: "(Even I can't run that fast! You're already becoming a strong Pokemon, sis!)" :)

-Pichu still proud, though it's clear she still has a lot to learn since she did make a few notable mistakes and tripped up a few times-
___

It was nice speaking with you three. And nice finally meeting you two, Rook and Daisuke. Your friends are quite kind, Ingrid. :p
Ruby: "Wait, she was? But I heard you had to fight her?"
---
Phosphy: "Yeah, the movement's there but reaction time could use some work."
---
Ingrid: "I'm surprised Daisuke hasn't tried to-"

Daisuke: "She said she was married, Ingrid."

Ingrid: "...Fair enough." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "Wait, she was? But I heard you had to fight her?"
---
Phosphy: "Yeah, the movement's there but reaction time could use some work."
---
Ingrid: "I'm surprised Daisuke hasn't tried to-"

Daisuke: "She said she was married, Ingrid."

Ingrid: "...Fair enough." :p
Penny: "She always believed that her plans would belp people. And it also turned out that she wasn't aware that her plan would lead to an apocalyptic event." :lol:
___

Sparky: "(Your landings could, too, and you also tripped a few times. You may be speedy, but you've gotta be more careful, sis...)" :urg:

Pichu: "(Oh...Well, I guess I'll just have to keep training!)" :smirk:
___

-Ingrid's troll failed- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "She always believed that her plans would belp people. And it also turned out that she wasn't aware that her plan would lead to an apocalyptic event." :lol:
___

Sparky: "(Your landings could, too, and you also tripped a few times. You may be speedy, but you've gotta be more careful, sis...)" :urg:

Pichu: "(Oh...Well, I guess I'll just have to keep training!)" :smirk:
___

-Ingrid's troll failed- :p
Ruby: "Oh... Well, I'm glad you found a way to let her see things right."
---
Phosphy: "Now you've got goals!" :p
---
-indeed it did, poor her- :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pit: "Neither am I!" -Upperdash Arm!-
---
Alear: "I certainly hope they are." :lol:

-Zelestia notices two of them have Emblem Rings?-
---
Kamui: "I'm just being truthful." :)
---
Shez: "Oh, I never forgot, actually. And stop blaming yourself. B had the chance to fall back anytime, so I'd blame her more than I'm blame you."

Byleth: "... A little uncalled for... but not entirely wrong."
-RIGHT IN THE FACE, BUT THE VAJRA HITS TOO-
---
Zelestia: "Nice to meet you, then. My name is Zelestia, of the Mage Dragon Tribe. I watch over Alear and her siblings since we met"
Sieg: "You're a dragon too?"
Zelestia: "That's right, hence my horns. And I see you are wielding Emblem Corrin and Emblem Micaiah"
---
Jeanne: "I'm also sure you'll find something like that" :)
Tart: "Aw, thank you both so much!"
---
Homura: "I-I see...You seem to trust her plenty..."
Moon: "Yet Chaldea hadn't ever encountered even one of them before..."
___

Penny: "It is alright. It happened a few years ago..." -Doesn't mention the fact that she was offline for most of them and only truly learned of her father's death when she was reactivated, as she doesn't Kazumi to worry about her more than she already is-
___

Shining: "...Tread carefully, everyone. And whatever we do, we might want to make sure these robots are captured, too..."
___

Marco: (No wonder they wanted to offer help to Queen Moon and Mewni...)
___

(Are we sure he's gone? I don't remember seeing the jerk after Shadaloo...)
Suzune: "Lucky them, I say" -it's a sentiment the other magical girls agree upon-
---
Kazumi: "Similar to when I lost my friends too..."
---
Thunderblast: "You know what? Smart move"
---
-Indeed, Suzune managed to catch various drones with fire spells alongside slicing some with her sword-
---
Jack: "Well... That's what we were told..."
-Suzune still confused?-
___

___

___

Kanna: "I can also do this~!" -the very hand she used now turned into some kind of cannon shaped like a... a jaw?!-

---
Sidon: "Oh, I actually didn't get the chance to learn much from her. I was but a small Zora when... the Calamity happened."

---
---
-why indeed...-
Suzune: "............Are you sure you're not a magical girl in despair?"
Kazumi: "You are so cool..." :o
Tart: -Giggle- It's nice to see them interact with others.
---
-Link attests for Sidon's strength?-
---
-Oh so much, like Kamen Rider Amazon playing with the kids or Kamen Rider Fourze being awed at how many cool heroes are around and trying to befriend those he can-
-Or of course Kamen Rider Vice and Wade getting along as fellow 4th wall breakers-

Tsukasa: "No matter what, it seemed his rise was inevitable"
---
Kanna: "Not precisely his, but at least any remnants we could use for our goals" We must try to not get into a bad side of him "As for why, I'm not human, and I wish all of humanity to go extinct"
Sasa: "Look, I just want to do whatever I want without anyone opposing me. Like so what if I feed civilians to Witches?"
Kagari: "I simply wish for a certain person to go through the most painful suffering anyone could go through~"
Minou: "I want to find a way to revive my mother. Perhaps in his realm I could have found a way"
Alina: "I just wanted to know what sorts of arts I could have done with or alongside those in his realm~ What sorts of torture and new ways to enforce death I could find!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-RIGHT IN THE FACE, BUT THE VAJRA HITS TOO-
---
Zelestia: "Nice to meet you, then. My name is Zelestia, of the Mage Dragon Tribe. I watch over Alear and her siblings since we met"
Sieg: "You're a dragon too?"
Zelestia: "That's right, hence my horns. And I see you are wielding Emblem Corrin and Emblem Micaiah"
---
Jeanne: "I'm also sure you'll find something like that" :)
Tart: "Aw, thank you both so much!"
---
Homura: "I-I see...You seem to trust her plenty..."
-DOUBLE KO-
---
Alear: "Did you... come with your wyvern or are you alone?"
---
Kamui: She's adorable, Jeanne~
---
Shez: "After all we've been through, it's only natural I would." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Suzune: "Lucky them, I say" -it's a sentiment the other magical girls agree upon-
---
Kazumi: "Similar to when I lost my friends too..."
---
Thunderblast: "You know what? Smart move"
---
-Indeed, Suzune managed to catch various drones with fire spells alongside slicing some with her sword-
---
Jack: "Well... That's what we were told..."
Moon: "After learning what you five have been through, I couldn't agree more..."

Star: (I still can't believe Toffee of all people was responsible for wiping those jerks out...) -Said to Lily-
___

Penny: "I am sorry for your losses as well, Kazumi...I am certain they would be glad that you have survived, at least." :)
___

Shining: "Keep scouting the area. We don't know if there's anything dangerous down here or if there's any more survivors that need rescuing..."

-As such, they keep exploring...-
___

-Marco thinks it's cool, and are the Sabers impressed?-
___

(If Sparatacus got to him, the odds are...pretty low that he survived.) :lol:

-Unbeknownst to most of Chaldea and the Bureau, the Snatcher found and collected a badly-damaged King of Spades card at some point before they evacuated the Remnant base-

Ruby: "Oh... Well, I'm glad you found a way to let her see things right."
---
Phosphy: "Now you've got goals!" :p
---
-indeed it did, poor her- :p
Penny: "I am actually not sure if any of us were aware of exactly what would've happened except for Ralsei..."
___

Pichu: "(I still hope I'll be as strong as you someday, though, big brother!)"

Sparky: "(You might already be halfway there. At least until I evolve into a Raichu.)" :p
___

-Ingrid mildly annoyed or isn't bothered because the Archives investigation is more important?-

---

---
---
-why indeed...-
---
---
-Oh so much, like Kamen Rider Amazon playing with the kids or Kamen Rider Fourze being awed at how many cool heroes are around and trying to befriend those he can-
-Or of course Kamen Rider Vice and Wade getting along as fellow 4th wall breakers-

---
Kanna: "Not precisely his, but at least any remnants we could use for our goals" We must try to not get into a bad side of him "As for why, I'm not human, and I wish all of humanity to go extinct"
Sasa: "Look, I just want to do whatever I want without anyone opposing me. Like so what if I feed civilians to Witches?"
Kagari: "I simply wish for a certain person to go through the most painful suffering anyone could go through~"
Minou: "I want to find a way to revive my mother. Perhaps in his realm I could have found a way"
Alina: "I just wanted to know what sorts of arts I could have done with or alongside those in his realm~ What sorts of torture and new ways to enforce death I could find!"
Star: "Pretty sure no one here got their powers from making a deal with a corrupt empire of dog-cat-rabbit mage things...And also that all of Kanna's powers are literally just from her being half-dragon."
___

-What Digi asked?-
___

-As well as Peridot getting along with Emu as fellow video game fans, and Marco and Star having conversations with a few of the others-

-But what do Ophanimon and Spadamon think of all this information?-

___

-The Lich hears all of this...and chuckled. His deep, unsettling laugh is even echoing throughout Ford's old laboratory-

I've worked with creatures with goals like your before. Some were human. Some were monsters. Perhaps our goals align better than I would have suspected...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
Sasa: "Look, i just want to do whatever I want without anyone opposing me. Like so what if I feed civilians to Witches?"
Star: "Pretty sure no one here got their powers from making a deal with a corrupt empire of dog-cat-rabbit mage things...And also that all of Kanna's powers are literally just from her being half-dragon."
___

-What Digi asked?-
___

-As well as Peridot getting along with Emu as fellow video game fans, and Marco and Star having conversations with a few of the others-

___

-The Lich hears all of this...and chuckled. His deep, unsettling laugh is even echoing throughout Ford's old laboratory-

I've worked with creatures with goals like your before. Some were human. Some were monsters. Perhaps our goals align better than I would have suspected...
Kanna: "I feel pretty happy, so I can't say I'm in despair... but yeah, being a dragon is so cool~!"
---
Link: "Yeah, Sidon's always been pretty strong since the Calamity. Wouldn't have saved Hyrule without you."

Sidon: "Oh, Link! You're here as well!" :b:
---
Ingrid: "Certain things simply cannot be avoided..."
---
-oh noooo-

Penny: "I am actually not sure if any of us were aware of exactly what would've happened except for Ralsei..."
___

Pichu: "(I still hope I'll be as strong as you someday, though, big brother!)"

Sparky: "(You might already be halfway there. At least until I evolve into a Raichu.)" :p
___

-Ingrid mildly annoyed or isn't bothered because the Archives investigation is more important?-
Ruby: "Maybe we should ask him..."
---
Phosphy: "The difficulty ended up higher than expected..."
---
-the latter for now-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-DOUBLE KO-
---
Alear: "Did you... come with your wyvern or are you alone?"
---
Kamui: She's adorable, Jeanne~
---
Shez: "After all we've been through, it's only natural I would." :p
-Oh Kama will be so nad-
---
Zelestia: "Oh, they allowed my wyvern in the stables" :)
---
Jeanne: I know, she's quite positive about most things!
---
Homura: "..." I really wish I could have gotten that much trust with the others...
Moon: "After learning what you five have been through, I couldn't agree more..."

Star: (I still can't believe Toffee of all people was responsible for wiping those jerks out...) -Said to Lily-
___

Penny: "I am sorry for your losses as well, Kazumi...I am certain they would be glad that you have survived, at least." :)
___

Shining: "Keep scouting the area. We don't know if there's anything dangerous down here or if there's any more survivors that need rescuing..."

-As such, they keep exploring...-
___

-Marco thinks it's cool, and are the Sabers impressed?-
___

(If Sparatacus got to him, the odds are...pretty low that he survived.) :lol:

-Unbeknownst to most of Chaldea and the Bureau, the Snatcher found and collected a badly-damaged King of Spades card at some point before they evacuated the Remnant base-
Iroha: "I still can't believe they're gone, but... It gives me some relief"
Lily: The only good thing that came out of his plans...
---
Kazumi: "...Yeah, Umika and Kaoru really would" :)
---
-Perhaps on to find more remains...-
---
-Indeed, so it's clear they can be a bit tougher with her training-
---
Semiramis: "So we don't need to worry about him anymore"
Knuckles: "Oh no"
___

-What Digi asked?-
___

___

Kanna: "I feel pretty happy, so I can't say I'm in despair... but yeah, being a dragon is so cool~!"
---
Link: "Yeah, Sidon's always been pretty strong since the Calamity. Wouldn't have saved Hyrule without you."

---
---
-oh noooo-
Suzune: "...I see"
Oriko: "As I said, we really have much to learn"
---
Tamamo: "You must be really proud of your brother, mikon~"
---
-Indeed, like with Kamen Rider Wizard because... Magic-

Tsukasa: "You seem to know well that fate can be a cruel mistress"
---
Sasa: "Er... Really?"
Kagari: So he has plans for us, be ready for anything~ ...No, seriously, I can't lose you girls right now.
Kanna: Right now, huh?
Alina: We are all using each other after all, it shouldn't be surprising.
Minou: "I can understand with Madame Kanna or Madame Alina's, but how would they with mine?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Oh Kama will be so nad-
---
Zelestia: "Oh, they allowed my wyvern in the stables" :)
---
Jeanne: I know, she's quite positive about most things!
---
Homura: "..." I really wish I could have gotten that much trust with the others...
-but Pit got back up because the little jerk had Pisces Heal- :V

-Kama would be even more mad :V-
---
Alear: "Oh, that's nice." :) "So what are you doing here?"
---
Kamui: Just like you. :)
---
Byleth: "...Are you alright."

Shez: -looking at the notes Kiara and Harleen gave her after they handled Byleth- Man, three months of paid leave from frontline duties with weekly appointments... Can't say I've ever seen someone have to leave work for that long before... I hope it'll be enough.

-specifically wrote it that way so she can still teach the megucas :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Iroha: "I still can't believe they're gone, but... It gives me some relief"
Lily: The only good thing that came out of his plans...
---
Kazumi: "...Yeah, Umika and Kaoru really would" :)
---
-Perhaps on to find more remains...-
---
-Indeed, so it's clear they can be a bit tougher with her training-
---
Semiramis: "So we don't need to worry about him anymore"
Knuckles: "Oh no"
Moon: "The creatures responsible for your and so many others' are gone. You need not worry about them anymore..."

Star: (At least ad far as we know..)
___

Peridot: "And I bet Astolfo would, too!"
___

-Any the Decepticons recognize?-
___

-Do some of them discuss this?-
___

(Yeah, let's focus on visiting the kingdom!)

"Oh no" Indeed...

Ruby: "Yeah, absolutely!"
---
Phosphy: "Yeah, you did super well!"
---
-probably wait for Moon to be ready, because Rook kept insisting-
-He's visibly not at the cafeteria right now, though, as he and his friends had dinner here earlier-
___

Pichu: "(So I...did even better than I thought?)" :surprised:
___

-He isn't wrong that waiting is a good idea- :V

---

---
---
-oh noooo-
---
---

---
Kagari: So he has plans for us, be ready for anything~ ...No, seriously, I can't lose you girls right now.
Minou: "I can understand with Madame Kanna or Madame Alina's, but how would they with mine?"
Star: "Don't worry, we'll help guide you through all the interdimensional basics!"
___

-How does Mipha respond?-
___

-Question about Ophanimon and Spadamon was unanswered- :p
___

The eradication of all life need not apply for the undead. Tell me, would you care if your mother was still herself...but not quite among the living?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
Star: "Don't worry, we'll help guide you through all the interdimensional basics!"
___

___

___

The eradication of all life need not apply for the undead. Tell me, would you care if your mother was still herself...but not quite among the living?
Kanna: “Could my Servants help? They’re very good at this sort of thing.” :)
—-
Mipha: “Oh, more than I ever have.” :)
—-
Ingrid: “I have lived long enough, seen enough bad outcomes and toyed with enough concepts to know about this sort of thing.”
—-
-Minou is probably desperate…-

He's visibly not at the cafeteria right now, though, as he and his friends had dinner here earlier-
___

Pichu: "(So I...did even better than I thought?)" :surprised:
___

-He isn't wrong that waiting is a good idea- :V
-so they look for him?!-
—-
Phosphy: “Not bad, right?” :p
—-
-it still annoys Ingrid, who is pouting-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-so they look for him?!-
—-
Phosphy: “Not bad, right?” :p
—-
-it still annoys Ingrid, who is pouting-
-That they do, looking for Susie and some of the others as well since even if the whole group of Delta Warriors isn't currently hanging out, they likely at least know where Ralsei is-
___

Pichu: "(...H-How high was the difficulty?!)" :surprised:
___

-Does she argue with Rook about the issue or concede his point?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-but Pit got back up because the little jerk had Pisces Heal- :V

-Kama would be even more mad :V-
---
Alear: "Oh, that's nice." :) "So what are you doing here?"
---
Kamui: Just like you. :)
---
Byleth: "...Are you alright."

Shez: -looking at the notes Kiara and Harleen gave her after they handled Byleth- Man, three months of paid leave from frontline duties with weekly appointments... Can't say I've ever seen someone have to leave work for that long before... I hope it'll be enough.

-specifically wrote it that way so she can still teach the megucas :V-
Kama: YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME!
---
Zelestia: "I'm here to make sure you and the others are doing well" :)
---
Jeanne: Aw please 😅
---
-It makes sense- :V
Homura: "N-No, it's just... It's just quite incredible you seem really comfortable with each other..."
Moon: "The creatures responsible for your and so many others' are gone. You need not worry about them anymore..."

Star: (At least ad far as we know..)
___

Peridot: "And I bet Astolfo would, too!"
___

-Any the Decepticons recognize?-
___

-Do some of them discuss this?-
___

(Yeah, let's focus on visiting the kingdom!)

"Oh no" Indeed...
Oriko: "I'm grateful for your comprehension, Queen Moon"
Lily: Hopefully, it sticks.
---
Kazumi: "I know Umika would be scolding me if I just moped!"
---
-You mean the ones boarding Scorponok or Shockwave and company?-
---
-Probably amongst themselves-
---
Jack: "Yeah, after we see all we can do!"
___

___

___

—-
—-
Ingrid: “I have lived long enough, seen enough bad outcomes and toyed with enough concepts to know about this sort of thing.”
—-
Illya: “I am a fellow magical girl like you five too!”
Tart: “Then I’m sure you all can” :)
---
Iroha: I wish I could see Ui grow into an adult...
---
-Woops-
Spadamon: ...They're certainly...Building blocks...
Ophanimon: How nice that they can get along with others this quick.

Tsukasa: "Quite the admittance, but I'm no different"
---
Minou: "...I am listening..." -yes she is, plus, Isabeau during the events of Tart Magica was... Pretty much like that-
Kanna: Undead, huh...Could that be why he wants us to work for him?
Kagari: I understand, after all, our bodies have no souls, it's via our Soul Gems being near that they're moved like puppets.
Sasa: ...Crap, we ARE zombies! That damned Kyubey, I wish I could have crushed him under my foot now!
Alina: I can tell you from first-hand experience, it's quite satisfactory to do so, even if he returned.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oriko: "I'm grateful for your comprehension, Queen Moon"
Lily: Hopefully, it sticks.
---
Kazumi: "I know Umika would be scolding me if I just moped!"
---
-You mean the ones boarding Scorponok or Shockwave and company?-
---
-Probably amongst themselves-
---
Jack: "Yeah, after we see all we can do!"
Moon: "But I digress, the kingdom of Mewni welcomes your assistance."
___

Penny: "And my father wouldn't want me to only be sad for the rest of my life..."
___

-I probably should've specified that I meant the ones exploring Scorponok, but in hindsight, it makes more sense for all of them to react to their findings- :V
___

-Fair enough!-
___

(Oh, that's right! Your guys' powers have probably changed, too!)

(I think we've learned what the majority of our moves have changed to. Allow us to step out of the ring so you two may take your turns.)

—-
—-
—-
---
---
-Woops-

---
Minou: "...I am listening..." -yes she is, plus, Isabeau during the events of Tart Magica was... Pretty much like that-
Kagari: I understand, after all, our bodies have no souls, it's via our Soul Gems being near that they're moved like puppets.
Sasa: ...Crap, we ARE zombies! That damned Kyubey, I wish I could have crushed him under my feet now!
Alina: I can tell you from first-hand experience, it's quite satisfactory to do so, even if he returned.
Dipper: "Focus, people! We need to finalize who's going with what search parties so we can find those five Magical Girls before they cause any trouble!"
___

A-After all that Sidon's accomplished? I'm not surprised in the slightest. :)
___

-It seems like Chaldea might form an alliance with many of the Kamen Riders simply by...becoming friends with them-
___

With all of the ancient powers and artifacts within this cursed town, a vast number of methods to revive your mother can be attained here. So long as she's brought back merely as an undead like yourselves, I have no reason to exterminate her or prevent her revival.

I can sense that all of your life resides only within those gems that you wear on your necks and wrists. Such stones would normally be empowered with magic, and worn to prevent my spells from taking effect, yet yours seem to serve only as vessels for your very Souls...
-Pointing at Minou's Soul Gem as an example-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-That they do, looking for Susie and some of the others as well since even if the whole group of Delta Warriors isn't currently hanging out, they likely at least know where Ralsei is-
___

Pichu: "(...H-How high was the difficulty?!)" :surprised:
___

-Does she argue with Rook about the issue or concede his point?-
-that's a good point!-
---
Phosphy: "About 4 out of 10. Not bad for a little Pichu."
---
-she'll let him have this... for now >:3-

Kama: YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME!
---
Zelestia: "I'm here to make sure you and the others are doing well" :)
---
Jeanne: Aw please 😅
---
-It makes sense- :V
Homura: "N-No, it's just... It's just quite incredible you seem really comfortable with each other..."
Pit: "VICTORY!" ✌
---
Alear: "You really don't have to worry, Zelestia. You know we'll be fine on our own." :)
---
Kamui: -giggling and patting Jannu's head-
---
Shez: "Considering we started off with me wanting her dead... Yeah, I guess that's a way to see things." :p

---
---
-Woops-

---
Sasa: ...Crap, we ARE zombies! That damned Kyubey, I wish I could have crushed him under my feet now!
Dipper: "Focus, people! We need to finalize who's going with what search parties so we can find those five Magical Girls before they cause any trouble!"
___

___

-It seems like Chaldea might form an alliance with many of the Kamen Riders simply by...becoming friends with them-
___

With all of the ancient powers and artifacts within this cursed town, a vast number of methods to revive your mother can be attained here. So long as she's brought back merely as an undead like yourselves, I have no reason to exterminate her or prevent her revival.

I can sense that all of your life resides only within those gems that you wear on your necks and wrists. Such stones would normally be empowered with magic, and worn to prevent my spells from taking effect, yet yours seem to serve only as vessels for your very Souls...
Kanna: -looking at Illya and Abby- "I think we should go with the lonely Magical Girl."
---
Sidon: "The only shame is that you couldn't attend the wedding..."

Mipha: "Wait, you're married?! That's wonderful, Sidon! Who's the lucky one so I can shake their hand?"

Sidon: "You remember Yona, right?"

Mipha: "Oh, so you've gotten together with your childhood friend... Yes, I think you could be a good match for each other." :)

Sidon: "It's only a shame we couldn't find a way to invite you..."

Mipha: "It's perfectly alright. As long as you're happy, so am I." :)
---
Ingrid: "I feel no reason to hide from someone who may or may not, as the youth would say, punch in my weight class, so to speak."
---
-so he's intrigued by them?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Moon: "But I digress, the kingdom of Mewni welcomes your assistance."
___

Penny: "And my father wouldn't want me to only be sad for the rest of my life..."
___

-I probably should've specified that I meant the ones exploring Scorponok, but in hindsight, it makes more sense for all of them to react to their findings- :V
___

-Fair enough!-
___

(Oh, that's right! Your guys' powers have probably changed, too!)

(I think we've learned what the majority of our moves have changed to. Allow us to step out of the ring so you two may take your turns.)
Kazumi: “Thank you, Queen Moon~!”
Oriko: “I will offer all my powers to you”
-Suzuki nodded stoically-
Irish: “I-I too will do!”
Tart: “Thank you for your hospitality” :)
—-
Kazumi: “So I try to live with that in mind” :)
—-
LOL
Shockwave: “Ah, there’s the corpse of Reflector”
—-
-Indeed, while Suzune was finishing with slashing and bursting drones-
—-
-And so both Assassins stepped in-
Pit: "VICTORY!" ✌
---
Alear: "You really don't have to worry, Zelestia. You know we'll be fine on our own." :)
---
Kamui: -giggling and patting Jannu's head-
---
Shez: "Considering we started off with me wanting her dead... Yeah, I guess that's a way to see things." :p
---
Zelestia: "You were taking some time for certain, so I wanted to make sure"
Sieg/Irisviel: Ah, so she's like some surrogate mother...
---
-That made her happy, Tart was awed-
---
Homura: "W-Wanting her dead..." -had already heard it, yes, but it was still quite something to believe-
-Even if then again, time loops made her experience things like Mami trying to kill everyone to stop them from becoming Witches-
___

___

___

Kanna: -looking at Illya and Abby- "I think we should go with the lonely Magical Girl."
---

Mipha: "Wait, you're married?! That's wonderful, Sidon! Who's the lucky one so I can shake their hand?"

Mipha: "Oh, so you've gotten together with your childhood friend... Yes, I think you could be a good match for each other." :)

---
Ingrid: "I feel no reason to hide from someone who may or may not, as the youth would say, punch in my weight class, so to speak."
---
Illya: "Alright, I hope we get along!"
Suzune: 🙄
Iroha: "...Can I go with you?"
—-
Kiyohime: "Maybe you could see her while you're here~" -a hopeless romantic after all good she hasn't found someone to be a yeandere over for... At the moment-
—-
-Indeed, and whatever organizations they belong to or domains that they rule over-
-Which is good news to Ophanimon-

Tsukasa: "Good thing it seems no one here is messing up with him either"
—-
Minou: "...So she can return..." -that made her smirk, she can't wait to finally meet with her mother once again-
Kagari: "Indeed, these gems are our very own souls, while our bodies lack them"
Kanna: "In that way, you could call us zombies, as our bodies of flesh are mere puppets"
Sasa: "Yeah... S-So, we kinda qualify as undead too, I guess?"
Alina: "Honestly, it's quite fascinante since our bodies can get quite messed up with and yet we can heal so long our Soul Gems are fine!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Kazumi: “Thank you, Queen Moon~!”
Oriko: “I will offer all my powers to you”
-Suzuki nodded stoically-
Irish: “I-I too will do!”
Tart: “Thank you for your hospitality” :)
—-
Kazumi: “So I try to live with that in mind” :)
—-
LOL
Shockwave: “Ah, there’s the corpse of Reflector”
—-
-Indeed, while Suzune was finishing with slashing and bursting drones-
—-
-And so both Assassins stepped in-
Moon: "It's the least I could do. Any friends of Chaldea are friends of ours." :)
___

Susie: "Sounds like something everyone oughta try, if ya ask me. Whether you've lost any people you care about or not...if they truly cared about you, they wouldn't want you to mope over them just not being around any more for the rest of your lives." -Said with a small, but confident grin-
___

Another Decepticon?
___

Marco: (Those drones are totaled!)
___

-All of the training drones in the ring are still intact-

-Semiramis and Jack both try to see what powers they've gained in the Dark World?-

-that's a good point!-
---
Phosphy: "About 4 out of 10. Not bad for a little Pichu."
---
-she'll let him have this... for now >:3-
-They first spot Susie, who's currently struggling to get a vending machine to work-
___

Sparky: "(That's not beginner difficulty, so you did really well. I know you're gonna become an extremely strong Raichu someday.)" :)

Pichu: "(Really?)" :b:
___

-So she plans on trolling him later somehow as well?- :V

---

---
---
Illya: "Alright, I hope we get along!"
Suzune: 🙄
Iroha: "...Can I go with you?"
—-
Kiyohime: "Maybe you could see her while you're here~" -a hopeless romantic after all good she hasn't found someone to be a yeandere over for... At the moment-
—-
-Indeed, and whatever organizations they belong to or domains that they rule over-
-Which is good news to Ophanimon-

Tsukasa: "Good thing it seems no one here is messing up with him either"
—-
Minou: "...So she can return..." -that made her smirk, she can't wait to finally meet with her mother once again-
Kagari: "Indeed, these gems are our very own souls, while our bodies lack them"
Kanna: "In that way, you could call us zombies, as our bodies of flesh are mere puppets"
Sasa: "Yeah... S-So, we kinda qualify as undead too, I guess?"
Alina: "Honestly, it's quite fascinante since our bodies can get quite messed up with and yet we can heal so long our Soul Gems are fine!"
-Kanna, Illya and Abigail don't mind since it's a chance to make another new friend?-
___

I support that idea. :) Oh, a-assuming her schedule isn't too busy today!
___

-And Spadamon can't find any logical arguments against Chaldea, here?-
___

Even if not all of our goals align, neither do they conflict. Help me find a portal to other worlds so that I can exterminate all life...and I'll help you five undead collect the items what you need to acheive your own plans.

Top Bottom