• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oriko: "I also could guess that from our previous conversation..." Although it seems he might get closer to Suzune Amano... -because sparring partners-
---
-Makes sense- :V -For now though...-
---
-However, soon after relaying this message, Sombra would appear behind him-
Reflector: "Scrap... But you're too late, Sombra, I'm setting us crash-coursing and Scorponok to enter stasis! You won't be able to awake him unless you find gallons of Energon in your world!"
-As it happens to be, the Royal Guards also don't find the Pretender Monsters onboard...-
---
Suzune: "Probably"
---
-Jack is the most awed of all-
Star: "It's bad enough that Lily and I still have crushes on him while he's dating someone else, we just moved past the all awkwardness of it! This booth kiss thing would've made it even worse..."

-More so due to being some of the few teenagers training among the Sabers, although in this case things really remain platonic from both of them-
___

-Penny, Sieg, Kazumi and the others are looking for Steven!-
___

Well then, I guess I'll just have to find some of this "Energon", then! -About to blast to Reflector with a beam of dark magic-

Guard: "Sir, there are no signs of the Pretender Monsters onboard this ship!"

Shining: "If they're still out there...they might already be in Equestira."
___

Marco: "...Ooooookay?" -Confused by her unsure response to why she herself asked that question-
___

-She's a kiddo, so not surprising- :p

(Is that cake safe to eat?) :b:

(Fireball, we're guests here. Even if it is safe for us to eat, someone else here made it, and they don't even know we're here yet. It would be rude to eat any of it.)

Ruby: "That's well said."
---
-that is true but... MARATHON-
---
Ingrid: ....Fair enough.
Penny: "I am surprised we didn't see Ralsei at the cafeteria earlier.."

Susie: "He's probably more focused on cooking instead of serving stuff up and taking orders. Ralsei's spent a lot of time lately baking cakes and pies at his castle." :p
___

-The next episode is played, and the show's theme song begins!-
___

Moon: "Really, Sir Lavabo, there's no need for concern. You've been doing an excellent job as the castle's Knight of the Wash, and that hasn't changed simply because not every guest who visits the castle has had their laundry done here." :)

Lavabo: "-Bows, honored by the Queen's praise- "Thank you, your majesty. But, there is always room for improvement, so whatever I must improve, I shall work on as I continue my job with pride!"

Kanna: "I guess that makes sense..." -wanted to eet-
---
Tauro: "Intriguing... What kingdom do you come from?" :b:

-even though he looked like some sort of jock, this "Tauro" man seems very nerdy-
---
Ingrid: -nodding in approval while sipping tea-
---
-no catch? he'll just do it?-
Iroha: "That's right... She tends to lack subtlety..."
Kazumi: "Hmmmm, do you have some sort of underground bunker?"
---
Irisviel: "She comes from a place named the Underground~"
---
Ophanimon: For now, I should allow them to celebrate... And join the festivities myself~

Tsukasa: "In any case, your organization is a mess. But one that has surprisingly worked out"
---
-He probably intends to wipe out Cybertronians though given their Sparks are souls making them fully living organisms that hapen to be robots-
-And it seems to be, undeads are different from the living after all-
Kagari: "Well then, guess we'll have to start a few, hmmm, disappearances~"
Kanna: "We could also desecrate the dead, would call less attention"
Minou: "Whichever works best"
Sasa: "What about the gnome we kille before?"
Alina: "Hm, I doubt any of them hit that frame"
Dipper: "Then even if she isn't there right now or hasn't been there lately, she's likely left a few clues there..."

Mabel: "Or maybe she'll just up there again later?"

Ford: "Two, as a matter of fact. One is located under the Mystery Shack itself, and another is hidden deep within the Gravity Falls forest. Both are well hidden and secured, however, and neither have been in use for at least two years..."
___

Stan: (A strong and tough nerd? That's a first!) :p-Slight hypocrite given all the scientific and engineering knowledge he learned while repairing the portal, albeit he doesn't take as much pride in that knowledge as his brother does-

I-Irisviel is right, Dr. Gaster and I are from an entire underground kingdom of m-monsters aptly titled the Underground. We don't live there anymore, b-but we have since moved to a surface city! :b:
___

-It seems like Chaldea's a better group than Duftmon and the others thought after all...
___

-Even if a few others like the Magical Girls themselves and Coyle still technically have their Souls...But he might spare those whose Souls were transferred to a container or machine, since they've essentially made themselves into undead or robotic people otherwise-

The graves of this land are home to a valley of corpses, many of which have already been brought back as creatures of the undead once. Unearth their tombs, and you'll find the specimens you need.

Last edited:
Top Bottom