• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, so she remains silent to not disturb her-
-Which... Feels weird, as under circumstances, she'd be plotting to kill these girls-
---
Sieg: "I wanted to know about Astolfo"
---
-The four active Decepticons tilt their heads simultaneously-
---
-Yeah, like there's Gareth, but she gives the opposite image of a teacher-
---
-Chrono is internally (and externally) smirking-
-The difference here is, they're not at risk of turning into Witches anymore, and never will be again-

-After all, as...messed up as it might of been, Suzune was ultimately only killing them not out of malice, but to spare them from that fate and save countless others from the death and destruction their Witch counterparts would cause-
___

Peridot: "Oh...I...get your concern, now." :urg:

___

Shining: "Consider it a security matter. There's still an entire kingdom full of people out there, and we just want to make sure you four can be trusted..."

Cadance: "We'll be back soon. Please stay put with Scorponak in the meantime, the Royal Guard will keep watch until we return..."

-Shortly after Princess Cadance and Shining Armor started to walk away, some rocks near the cave entrance notably fell and tumbled to the bottom of the cave, which Cadance, Shining and several Guards all noticed-
___

-Whereas at least Artoria, Arthur and Bedivere seem trained and experienced enough as warriors to know how to pass their skills and knowledge down and train swordsmanship to others...-
___

-What are his current thoughts?- :p

Azura: "Who should we deploy then?"
---
Link: "I was doing fine until they multiplied, actually!" :glare:
---
Ingrid: "...Those pictures are a special ability, aren't they?"
---
-and what would that location be?-
Jeanne: "First of all, people familiar with the area"
---
Kiyohime: "How well-equipped were you?"
---
-They are expecting Okki to blow her savings on equipment- :V

Magenta Kamen Rider: "Not really, I'm just curious how many of your worlds would reject me by taking them"
---
-What Uni asked, also, what other stuff has McGucket left in the mansion?-
Dipper/Mabel/Stan/Ford: "..."

Dipper: "...Pretttttttty sure that's just us four..."

___

Was the Master Sword fully repaired yet?
___

-That doesn't explain whether or not they're still gonna watch the rematch though- :V
___

-A location that served as the previous home of another one of Gravity Falls' supernatural monsters that was killed by another Magical Girl and Reinforce Zwei: Ford's old hidden bunker-

-Hmmmmm...Maybe some spare parts for the Shacktron and a lone computer he couldn't recover?-

Last edited:
Top Bottom