• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Tart: “Minou is completely obsessed with her mother. Her magic is that she can teleport, summon many torture devices, and more importantly, instantly bring other magical girls to despair and make them Witches, and won’t doubt to do anything in service of Isabeau, placing her even above her own sisters. She killed Corbeau when she thought she was no longer useful, and sent Lapin to die just so she could kill one of my friends.

I have no doubt she’s planning to avenge, or worse, revive Isabeau somehow”
---
Luvia: "Regardless of their reasons, the fact you faced something akin to Phazon by yourselves cannot be ignored"

-The three Golden Goddesses hugged each other in fear while shaking as they stared at la chancla-
---
Tamamo/Kiyohime: "We will see"

Magenta Kamen Rider: "What you just said. Not like I can do much to the World of the Crux of Fate that once connected to this plane"
---
-Sasa and Kanna had enough common sense for the former to have a look of horror and the latter to have a slightly disturbed expression-

-Minou seemed neutral towards the matger, comparing it to a Witch's Labyrinth-

-Kagari tilted her head. She had to admit the event was quite... A lot. Though if it had ensured Suzune suffered at the time, she'd have been uo to it-

-Then there's Alina who watches with a smile of fascination and intrigue, clearly admiring the event-
-Dipper and Mabel even visibly looked annoyed when Palutena made that joke, while Ford was quite visibly disturbed by everything Tart just explained, even after dealing with Bill more than once... But he's trying to stay to the point so that they can save the people of Gravity Falls and put a stop to Minou and co's plans ASAP--

Ford: "Do you know any means to counter her magic?"
___

A-Are there any traces of this "Gloom" left...? -I forget if any of them already explained if there was or not, and if either of them did, retcon this line-

-That alone is proof that they still respect Palutena...-
___

-How does the match start?-
___

-Various locaitons of potential hiding spots or areas where supplies can be gathered are also marked on other images, as well as a few text files, all of which have very frantic typing and much text of which is typed in capitalized letters, no doubt typed by McGucket himself-

-A few other files are incomplete profiles of some of the monsters, demons and entities a few of the known survivors have encountered, having been created as a means to help study them so they can defeated or avoided-
Azura: "Well, if her ability to turn into Witches is the same as its natural occurence, we have five people immune to it right in front of us, don't we?"
---
Zelda: "It should have all vanished alongside him."

-even though each of them is more powerful than Palutena ever would be- :p
Palutena: "No more sealing worlds without talking to me about it, alright? Or else..." -lifts la chancla-
---
Ingrid: "Indeed, that world ruined itself already." -sips tea- "Oh, where are my manners? Tea?"
---
-of course Alina would lmao-

-Because of convenience and because Animal Crossing's Pete was too great of a cameo to not have show up- :V
___

-Sparky isn't able to outrun the Ice Beam for the entire duration of the attack, so he tries to leaps over it...but trips on his hind legs just as he tries to jump...-
___

-But being friends with Moon herself helps the overall case. If the Queen of Mewni herself trusts any findings Ingrid and Medea make due to her friendship with them, they're more likely to be able to prove their findings sooner...-
-TRUE-
---
-CRITICAL HIT?!-
---
-oh, that is very true-

Ingrid: "Do you know where the Queen is?"

-As a result, Miyu also smiles-
---
Aoko: "Heh, I would have more ideas if I didn't need to take that first"
---
Sieg: "That's right. My Master is named Jaune Arc"
---
Tart: "...What happened?"
Jeanne: "Um, she's a little...Shy?" 😅
---
Homura: "And just so you know, I'm not going to be any grateful about this"

Devil Homura: "Hmph. Don't waste the opportunity I'm about to give you..."

Homura: "What opportunity?"

Devil Homura: "...It seems someone here needs you" -looking at Byleth-
-awwwwwwwww~-
---
Arval: "I'll be glad to hear them once you're more up for it."
---
Alear: "...There's a lot of people here with that kind of name..."
---
-that woman who, despite everything, paid her full attention to hearing Homura's past, despite how much pain it was putting her in... that woman cared-

Sothis: -still waiting for the Devil to give back Pandora-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-TRUE-
---
-CRITICAL HIT?!-
---
-oh, that is very true-

Ingrid: "Do you know where the Queen is?"
-So the items really are that low priced...-

___

-Had the Ice Beam not been a critical hit, Sparky might have gained a second wind, assuming it didn't freeze him-

-However, since it was a crit, the attack launched Sparky back, the Pikachu tumbling across the floor a short distance-

Sparky: "PIKA PIKAAAAAAAAAA!"
___

If she's not at lunch, she's most likely filing paperwork at her office.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-So the items really are that low priced...-

___

-Had the Ice Beam not been a critical hit, Sparky might have gained a second wind, assuming it didn't freeze him-

-However, since it was a crit, the attack launched Sparky back, the Pikachu tumbling across the floor a short distance-

Sparky: "PIKA PIKAAAAAAAAAA!"
___

If she's not at lunch, she's most likely filing paperwork at her office.
Weiss: "Incredible..."
---
Phosphy: "Damn... that was a nice hit there." :lol:
---
Ingrid: "Of course. Quite the workaholic at times, is she not?" :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Dipper and Mabel even visibly looked annoyed when Palutena made that joke, while Ford was quite visibly disturbed by everything Tart just explained, even after dealing with Bill more than once... But he's trying to stay to the point so that they can save the people of Gravity Falls and put a stop to Minou and co's plans ASAP--

Ford: "Do you know any means to counter her magic?"
___

A-Are there any traces of this "Gloom" left...? -I forget if any of them already explained if there was or not, and if either of them did, retcon this line-

-That alone is proof that they still respect Palutena...-
___

-How does the match start?-
___

-Various locaitons of potential hiding spots or areas where supplies can be gathered are also marked on other images, as well as a few text files, all of which have very frantic typing and much text of which is typed in capitalized letters, no doubt typed by McGucket himself-

-A few other files are incomplete profiles of some of the monsters, demons and entities a few of the known survivors have encountered, having been created as a means to help study them so they can defeated or avoided-
Azura: "Well, if her ability to turn into Witches is the same as its natural occurence, we have five people immune to it right in front of us, don't we?"
---

Palutena: "No more sealing worlds without talking to me about it, alright? Or else..." -lifts la chancla-
---
Ingrid: "Indeed, that world ruined itself already." -sips tea- "Oh, where are my manners? Tea?"
---
Tart: "I never did... Actually, I didn't kill her. After I managed to kill Isabeau, she ordered my execution, and that's the last I saw of her. But I still fought her a lot of times, more than any of her sisters and she was always a trickster who would use others to her goals, be it as meatshields. I can assure you that in that battle where you saw her, she would have gladly sacrificed Lapin and Corbeau again if it meant giving Isabeau an advantage"

I have no doubt she will try to use the people in that town to her own benefit too.

Though if she means to keep her allies for the moment, I don't see her using it... For now"
---
Martha: "Then thay's one relief..."

Farore: "N-Never sealing again..."
---
-Them selecting their equipment-

Magenta Kamen Rider: "Thanks, Ingrid"
---
-You can see why I decided to keep Alina alive- :p

Kanna: "Maybe the old coot is in one of those hideouts..."
Alina: "All of those wonderful creatures~" -seeing them over and over-
Sasa: "Great, she feels inspired"
Kagari: "I doubt they would work with us though..."
Minou: "Especially since with that triangle dead, their dimension is inaccesible"
-Indeed, meaning that currentlu there's a silence-
---
Unfinished
---
Tankor: "If you see him, tell him Tankor wants to pulverize him"
---
-Which yeah, is much more feasible for him-
---
Chrono: "...Fine"
Unreplied KoP
-awwwwwwwww~-
---
Arval: "I'll be glad to hear them once you're more up for it."
---
Alear: "...There's a lot of people here with that kind of name..."
---
-that woman who, despite everything, paid her full attention to hearing Homura's past, despite how much pain it was putting her in... that woman cared-

Sothis: -still waiting for the Devil to give back Pandora-
-Indeed it is...-
-Makes Kama more glad-
---
-So Aoko drinks a pill!-
---
Sieg: "I think like... 5?"
If we were in 2019, I would have made the summer versions of Jeanne and Jalter separate characters LMAO
---
Homura: "...I broke her..."
Devil Homura: "Now it's your turn to repair her" -threw it at Sothis-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
hough if she means to keep her allies for the moment, I don't see her using
Unifnished?

-Indeed it is...-
-Makes Kama more glad-
---
-So Aoko drinks a pill!-
---
Sieg: "I think like... 5?"
If we were in 2019, I would have made the summer versions of Jeanne and Jalter separate characters LMAO
---
Homura: "...I broke her..."
Devil Homura: "Now it's your turn to repair her" -threw it at Sothis-
Palu: "Well, they all like him." :)
---
-and offers one to SHEZ!?-
---
Kamui: "Sounds about right."
---
-speaking of Jeanne, I forgot this so.... yeah, shy is definitely a way to say it-

-it's wrong, but it's a way to say it anyway :V-
---
-it just went right through Sothis, landing near Byleth-

Sothis: "...You had forgotten the part where I'm a ghost, did you not? But no worries, with my host knocked out, I could simply pilot her body for the time being. I don't know if that girl is strong enough to carry her otherwise..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Unifnished?

Palu: "Well, they all like him." :)
---
-and offers one to SHEZ!?-
---
Kamui: "Sounds about right."
---
-speaking of Jeanne, I forgot this so.... yeah, shy is definitely a way to say it-

-it's wrong, but it's a way to say it anyway :V-
---
-it just went right through Sothis, landing near Byleth-

Sothis: "...You had forgotten the part where I'm a ghost, did you not? But no worries, with my host knocked out, I could simply pilot her body for the time being. I don't know if that girl is strong enough to carry her otherwise..."
FIXED

Merlin: "All except one" :p
Fou: -Stares at the parrot in envy-
---
-Sure why not-
---
Sieg: "Yes. I also did know a Jeanne myself"
---
Jeanne: "She'll take a bit, but she'll come around!"
Tart: "Alright" :)
---
Devil Homura: "Whatever works. As for you, my Witch self..."

Homulilly: "Oh? You have something for me?"

Devil Homura: "It would just be inconvenient for this other us to just become you"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Merlin: "All except one" :p
Fou: -Stares at the parrot in envy-
---
-Sure why not-
---
Sieg: "Yes. I also did know a Jeanne myself"
---
Jeanne: "She'll take a bit, but she'll come around!"
Tart: "Alright" :)
---
Devil Homura: "Whatever works. As for you, my Witch self..."

Homulilly: "Oh? You have something for me?"

Devil Homura: "It would just be inconvenient for this other us to just become you"
Palutena: "I guess he really enjoyed being the girls' puppy, hm?" :p
---
Shez: "Oh, thanks. It's... really as simple as it seems?"
---
Alear: "Oh, you did?"
---
-the two Jeannes being cuties-
---
Sothis: "For once, I agree with the Devil. Perhaps for the only time."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Unreplied KoP
-Indeed, meaning that currentlu there's a silence-
---
Unfinished
---
Tankor: "If you see him, tell him Tankor wants to pulverize him"
---
-Which yeah, is much more feasible for him-
---
Chrono: "...Fine"
Sorry!

Star: (I hope Iroha's doing...as alright as someone who only just recently got her memories back and any time to grieve at all can be, at least...) :urg: -Said to Medea Lily-
___

-Artoria has even been summoned for at least two separate Grail Wars...-

Susie: "Kinda like the the conflicts in a bunch of different conflicts going on in separate Dark Worlds?"

___

Shining: "I think all of Eequestria would agree with you on that..."
___

-What about some of the other Lancers?-
___

Mabel: "Movie night #2: the sequel tomorrow!"

Weiss: "Incredible..."
---
Phosphy: "Damn... that was a nice hit there." :lol:
---
Ingrid: "Of course. Quite the workaholic at times, is she not?" :p
-At least this means none of the items are ultra expensive...-
___

-Even Winter herself is surprised it was a critical hit, since the chance of that happening is usually random and neither she nor Sparky had managed to land any this battle, and it's evident with her stunned expression-

-Once Sparky lands and the cloud of dust kicked up from him tumbling across the floor clears, it can be observed that his eyes have turned into comical swirls. Sparky fainted!-
___

Why do you think I suggest she lighten up? :p

---

---
---
Tart: "I never did... Actually, I didn't kill her. After I managed to kill Isabeau, she ordered my execution, and that's the last I saw of her. But I still fought her a lot of times, more than any of her sisters and she was always a trickster who would use others to her goals, be it as meatshields. I can assure you that in that battle where you saw her, she would have gladly sacrificed Lapin and Corbeau again if it meant giving Isabeau an advantage"

I have no doubt she will try to use the people in that town to her own benefit too.

Though if she means to keep her allies for the moment, I don't see her using it... For now"
---

---

---

Minou: "Especially since with that triangle dead, their dimension is inaccesible"
Ford: "I see...We might need to take some anti-magic measures in general to counter her spells."

Mabel: "Is there any chance the Casters could help...?"
___

-Sigh of relief- H-Hopefully, that means Hyrule is truly safe once again...

-Even though Ganondorf reaching other dimensions could've been catastrophic? Or Chaldea entering Hyrule to help could've messed badly with the timeline?-
___

-What kind of loadouts do they pick?-
___

-Fortunately for McGucket, Ford's old bunker isn't listed among them-

-...But the Mystery Shack itself is. This, however, seems to be more due to the fact that, according to it's own file, it was protected by a magical barrier that kept out weirdness, including the inhabitants of the Nightmare Realm and any monsters they created-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---

---

Ford: "I see...We might need to take some anti-magic measures in general to counter her spells."

___

-Even though Ganondorf reaching other dimensions could've been catastrophic? Or Chaldea entering Hyrule to help could've messed badly with the timeline?-
___

___

-...But the Mystery Shack itself is. This, however, seems to be more due to the fact that, according to it's own file, it was protected by a magical barrier that kept out weirdness, including the inhabitants of the Nightmare Realm and any monsters they created-
Palutena: "She truly seems to be one of the most dangerous ones."

Azura: "I have a feeling all of them will give us a similar thought."
---
Zelda: "It appears to be."

Palu: "Not without telling me, at the very least. So many people were worried, and there were also those three Servants..."
---
Ingrid: "You're wel- Wait! I never told you my name!"
---
-but also the portal-

-At least this means none of the items are ultra expensive...-
___

-Even Winter herself is surprised it was a critical hit, since the chance of that happening is usually random and neither she nor Sparky had managed to land any this battle, and it's evident with her stunned expression-

-Once Sparky lands and the cloud of dust kicked up from him tumbling across the floor clears, it can be observed that his eyes have turned into comical swirls. Sparky fainted!-
___

Why do you think I suggest she lighten up? :p
Weiss: What a bargain!
---
Phosphy: -looking at Sparky- "Not bad for a first trainer fight, kid. Proud of ya!" :grin:
---
Ingrid: "Good thing she's friends with me then. Daisuke and I know a lot of good spots to loosen up." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: What a bargain!
---
Phosphy: -looking at Sparky- "Not bad for a first trainer fight, kid. Proud of ya!" :grin:
---
Ingrid: "Good thing she's friends with me then. Daisuke and I know a lot of good spots to loosen up." :p
-With that, she decides to buy the leather jacket as well as the top hat?-
___

-The Pikachu was starting to stand back up, scratching the back of his head-

Sparky: "(Ugh...Aw man, did I lose?!)" :urg:
___

Daisuke?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-With that, she decides to buy the leather jacket as well as the top hat?-
___

-The Pikachu was starting to stand back up, scratching the back of his head-

Sparky: "(Ugh...Aw man, did I lose?!)" :urg:
___

Daisuke?
-oh absolutely-
---
Phosphy: "Yeah... but you still made me proud."
---
Ingrid: "Oh, I've never shown you the two friends I often travel with, have I?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-oh absolutely-
---
Phosphy: "Yeah... but you still made me proud."
---
Ingrid: "Oh, I've never shown you the two friends I often travel with, have I?"
(Thanks, Weiss!) :b:

-Penny also (unsurprisingly) decides to buy the green dress she found-
___

Sparky: "(I...I did?)" -Actually surprised-
___

If you have, I'm quite confident I'd have remembered that name. :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Thanks, Weiss!) :b:

-Penny also (unsurprisingly) decides to buy the green dress she found-
___

Sparky: "(I...I did?)" -Actually surprised-
___

If you have, I'm quite confident I'd have remembered that name. :p
-good for her!-
---
Phosphy: "Winter's pretty experienced and yet you managed to constantly put her in bad situations. Heck, if she had missed that Ice Beam, you'd have won!"
---
Ingrid: "Trust me, it wouldn't be the only thing you'd remember about him." :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palutena: "I guess he really enjoyed being the girls' puppy, hm?" :p
---
Shez: "Oh, thanks. It's... really as simple as it seems?"
---
Alear: "Oh, you did?"
---
-the two Jeannes being cuties-
---
Sothis: "For once, I agree with the Devil. Perhaps for the only time."
Merlin: "Seems now he has a bit of competition" :p
Fou: -HUMPHS!-
---
Aoko: "Yeah, it's just as simple"
---
Sieg: "Yeah, she was a Ruler Servant too"
---
-And to Kamui they go!-
---
Homulilly: "From her tone, it seems she wants to do some bargain though"

Devil Homura: "You could say so"
Sorry!

Star: (I hope Iroha's doing...as alright as someone who only just recently got her memories back and any time to grieve at all can be, at least...) :urg: -Said to Medea Lily-
___

-Artoria has even been summoned for at least two separate Grail Wars...-

Susie: "Kinda like the the conflicts in a bunch of different conflicts going on in separate Dark Worlds?"

___

Shining: "I think all of Eequestria would agree with you on that..."
___

-What about some of the other Lancers?-
___

Mabel: "Movie night #2: the sequel tomorrow!"
Medea Lily: Her little sister... All her firends... -she has as much empathy for her-
---
Sieg: "Maybe, all in the search of a single wish"
---
Thunderblast: "So now we just like, remain here and chill?"
---
-Well, Ana and Enkidu are out the question given what they use...-
---
Amy: "I'm really excited! And I'm sure someone else too" :p
Chrono: "Hmph"

___

___

___

---

Palu: "Not without telling me, at the very least. So many people were worried, and there were also those three Servants..."
---
---
-but also the portal-
Luvia: "I have little question they'd want to be of help against those troublind adolescents"

Suzune: “...Kagari Hinata lives for one reason alone: She wants to torture me, and made a years-lasting elaborate scheme to bring me pain. She can alter memories, even from ongoing events. In short, she also can cast strong illusions, and make you forget and misremember things, even managing to make a whole city forget her existence.

And when I killed her, went as far as to use that power to give herself and turn into a Witch”
---
Lily: "And hopefully, this time it lasts"

Nayru: "I apologize on our behalf for how... Sudden it was"
---
-Okki just used her savings for the best of the best-
-Emu will use low tier equipment-

Magenta Kamen Rider: "I know" -sips tea somehow with his helmet on-
---
-Thus all fove smirked and chanted "Well, well, well~"-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Merlin: "Seems now he has a bit of competition" :p
Fou: -HUMPHS!-
---
Aoko: "Yeah, it's just as simple"
---
Sieg: "Yeah, she was a Ruler Servant too"
---
-And to Kamui they go!-
---
Homulilly: "From her tone, it seems she wants to do some bargain though"

Devil Homura: "You could say so"
Palutena: "How silly of him. There's four girls. Clearly there's enough love for both him and the parrot." :p
---
Shez: -shrugs and then drinks it down with water-
---
Kamui: "...Wait a second..."
---
-who is watching Azura dance-
---
Sothis: "Alright..." -stands besides the human Homura while glaring at the Devil- "What is your deal and how much mental gymnastics must I do to seek out every loophole?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I have now acquired a copy of the Book of Bill.

Medea Lily: Her little sister... All her firends... -she has as much empathy for her-
---
Sieg: "Maybe, all in the search of a single wish"
---
Thunderblast: "So now we just like, remain here and chill?"
---
-Well, Ana and Enkidu are out the question given what they use...-
---
Amy: "I'm really excited! And I'm sure someone else too" :p
Chrono: "Hmph"
Star: (I wish we could help her, but unlike Glossaryck or any Servants, I...don't think there's any chance we could bring her friends or sister back...)
___

Ralsei: "While this "Knight" and all of it's followers are all trying or were trying to create more Dark Fountains..."
___

Cadance: "That's...one way to put it, but yes, you'll be staying here for the time being. You'll still be under surveillance by the Royal Guard until we return."
___

-And while Cu was trained by Scathach herself, that doesn't necessarily mean he'd be effective as a mentor himself...-
___

Mabel: "He's totally excited." :p

-good for her!-
---
Phosphy: "Winter's pretty experienced and yet you managed to constantly put her in bad situations. Heck, if she had missed that Ice Beam, you'd have won!"
---
Ingrid: "Trust me, it wouldn't be the only thing you'd remember about him." :p
-Meanwhile, the others were mostly browsing?-
___

(Actually, Phosphora's right, I was really close to losing that battle. I was actually getting kinda worried I'd lose, too....) 😅
___

I've hardly heard anything about your other friends, and one of them already sounds like quite the character. :p

---

---
---
-but also the portal-
Luvia: "I have little question they'd want to be of help against those troublind adolescents"

Suzune: “...Kagari Hinata lives for one reason alone: She wants to torture me, and made a years-lasting elaborate scheme to bring me pain. She can alter memories, even from ongoing events. In short, she also can cast strong illusions, and make you forget and misremember things, even managing to make a whole city forget her existence.

And when I killed her, went as far as to use that power to give herself and turn into a Witch”
---

---

---
Ford: "Please inform them right away. I don't want to trouble them with such a dangerous mission, but I fear we might not be able to put a stop to them on our own..."

Mabel: "She sounds totally messed up!" :urg:

Dipper: "It sounds like we need some items resistant to mind control spells..."
___

Ford: "Have you found any signs whatsoever that Ganondorf could have possibly survived?"

-It's clear that it was an emergency measure they took...-
___

-And is just that good at the game that he'll still be a challenge to beat with it?-
___

-But the one major thing that the file doesn't mention is that the portal has since been dismantled- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I have now acquired a copy of the Book of Bill.
GREAT PURCHASE, FLESHBAG! ENJOY THE HORRORS!

---

---

---
Ford: "Please inform them right away. I don't want to trouble them with such a dangerous mission, but I fear we might not be able to put a stop to them on our own..."

___

Ford: "Have you found any signs whatsoever that Ganondorf could have possibly survived?"

___

-And is just that good at the game that he'll still be a challenge to beat with it?-
___

-But the one major thing that the file doesn't mention is that the portal has since been dismantled- :V
Palutena: "Anything else we can have?"
---
Zelda: "We... admittedly have not."

(not planning to use him but leaving the door open in case anyone ever wants to)
---
-will he win? :V-
---
-poor them :V-

-Meanwhile, the others were mostly browsing?-
___

(Actually, Phosphora's right, I was really close to losing that battle. I was actually getting kinda worried I'd lose, too....) 😅
___

I've hardly heard anything about your other friends, and one of them already sounds like quite the character. :p
-they totally were-
---
Phosphy: "Yeah. You didn't win, but you made me proud. And that's a victory in itself, right?" :p
---
Ingrid: "Next time, I should bring them over." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
GREAT PURCHASE, FLESHBAG! ENJOY THE HORRORS!
Been waiting for more official Gravity Falls content for years, so I think I'll be fine. :V

-they totally were-
---
Phosphy: "Yeah. You didn't win, but you made me proud. And that's a victory in itself, right?" :p
---
Ingrid: "Next time, I should bring them over." :p
-Any of them find any items they're interested in or nah?-
___

Sparky: "(...I...guess it really is.)" :)

Pichu: "(You still did great, big brother!)" :b:
___

As long as they don't cause any chaos. Moon probably gets enough headaches as is. :p -Takes another sip of her tea-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Any of them find any items they're interested in or nah?-
___

Sparky: "(...I...guess it really is.)" :)

Pichu: "(You still did great, big brother!)" :b:
___

As long as they don't cause any chaos. Moon probably gets enough headaches as is. :p -Takes another sip of her tea-
-Yang gets cool shades-
---
Phosphy: "How 'bout an electric high five?" :p
---
Ingrid: "I'll keep them in check." -sips too-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palutena: "How silly of him. There's four girls. Clearly there's enough love for both him and the parrot." :p
---
Shez: -shrugs and then drinks it down with water-
---
Kamui: "...Wait a second..."
---
-who is watching Azura dance-
---
Sothis: "Alright..." -stands besides the human Homura while glaring at the Devil- "What is your deal and how much mental gymnastics must I do to seek out every loophole?"
Kama: "Heh, what's wrong Beast IV? Really love to be the center of attention when there's that many who always pet you?" :p
-Fou did another "HMPH!"-
---
-Some minutes later, both feel better-
---
Sieg: "What is it?"
---
-And Tart was entranced by Azura's dance-
---
Devil Homura: "You really think I'm etty enough to make it damaging for her?"
Homura/Homulilly: "Yes"
Star: (I wish we could help her, but unlike Glossaryck or any Servants, I...don't think there's any chance we could bring her friends or sister back...)
___

Ralsei: "While this "Knight" and all of it's followers are all trying or were trying to create more Dark Fountains..."
___

Cadance: "That's...one way to put it, but yes, you'll be staying here for the time being. You'll still be under surveillance by the Royal Guard until we return."
___

-And while Cu was trained by Scathach herself, that doesn't necessarily mean he'd be effective as a mentor himself...-
___

Mabel: "He's totally excited." :p
Lily: No. She'll have to learn to live without them...
---
Sieg: "I guess in a way they are trying to fulfill their wish..."
---
-Thunderblast downright pouted, while Demolishor very much sighed-
Tankor: "Whatever..."
Sky-Byte: "Entrapped here we are, by the machinations of him. What will our end be?"
---
-True... There's also Taiga-
---
Amy: "Oh he absolutely does so" :p
Chrono: 🙄

___

___

___

---

(not planning to use him but leaving the door open in case anyone ever wants to)
---
---
Luvia: "Very well, I shall go tell them after this"
Suzune: "She killed other people without regrets to get to me. That's all you need to know about how much she empathizes with others" Not like I can say I'm better.
---
Jeanne: "Did you fight him in of the chasms around Hyrule?"
Martha: "Or in the Castle like the Calamity?"
---
-Emu wouldn't call himself a genius gamer if he didn't- ;V
Osakabehime: HA! He really picked THAT? How arrogant, I'll send his butt right to the stratosphere and be loved by my fans~!
Tamamo: "The stream is about to start"
Kiyohime: "I'll sit and watch on this time"

Also Ingrid didn't reply
---
-Indeed, so they think they can at least bring one creature from it-
-Alina is laughing in joy in particular-
Minou: "Unsurprisingly..."
Sasa: "Heh, just one would be good... But seriously, just one"
Kagari: "Maybe if we use powers togetheeeer~"
Kanna: "That's the safest option"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: "Heh, what's wrong Beast IV? Really love to be the center of attention when there's that many who always pet you?" :p
-Fou did another "HMPH!"-
---
-Some minutes later, both feel better-
---
Sieg: "What is it?"
---
-And Tart was entranced by Azura's dance-
---
Devil Homura: "You really think I'm etty enough to make it damaging for her?"
Homura/Homulilly: "Yes"
Palu: :chuckle:
---
Shez: "Damn... that hit the spot." :p
---
Kamui: "I think that's my current Servant."
---
-it was mesmerizing, wasn't it...?-

-Jeanne noticed?-
---
Sothis, at the exact same time: "Yes." -then took a glance at Byleth- "And I wouldn't want her suffering to be for granted because someone decided to pull an easy one with a one-sided deal."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: No. She'll have to learn to live without them...
---
Sieg: "I guess in a way they are trying to fulfill their wish..."
---
-Thunderblast downright pouted, while Demolishor very much sighed-
Tankor: "Whatever..."
Sky-Byte: "Entrapped here we are, by the machinations of him. What will our end be?"
---
-True... There's also Taiga-
---
Amy: "Oh he absolutely does so" :p
Chrono: 🙄
Star: (Kinds like how my mom had to learn to live without grandma...Except she had to learn to be a queen sooner, too...)
___

Noelle: "Wish? Were these wars all fought...just to obtain a wish?"

Peridot: "...Who are you again?" -Asked bluntly-

Noelle: Oh, s-sorry! I forgot to introduce myself! M-My name is Noelle!"
___

Cadance: "Our hope is that we can help you return to your home. As long as you truly don't mean Equestria or it's inhabitants harm..."
___

-Would she be able to be teach combat?-
___

Mabel: (Three days into his vacation, and he's gradually opening up more!)

-Ruby doesn't really find anything-
---
-WITH HAS ELECTRIC EFFECTS-
---
Ingrid: "...Though I have one question; what is your daughter's name?"
-Most of the items here either aren't her style or in the case of items like leather jackets or dresses, she prefers the ones she already has-
___

-Causing sparks and lighting to emit from and surround both of them-

-It looks epic- :p
___

My daughter's name was Meteora. An adorable name for an adorable daughter. :grin:

---

---
---
Suzune: "She killed other people without regrets to get to me. That's all you need to know about how much she empathizes with others" Not like I can say I'm better.
---
---
Osakabehime: HA! He really picked THAT? How arrogant, I'll send his butt right to the stratosphere and be loved by my fans~!

Also Ingrid didn't reply
---
Dipper: "In other words, she doesn't..."

Stan: "Starting to think we're gonna need all the backup we can possibly get at this point..."
___

O-Or what about the islands in the sky?
___

Peridot: "We're rooting for you!"
___

-What creature will they try to summon...?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

Also Ingrid didn't reply
---

Stan: "Starting to think we're gonna need all the backup we can possibly get at this point..."
___

___

___

Azura: "We can't just deploy everyone..."
---
Link: "A little of everything, really. Started deep in a chasm under the castle and ended in the skies above. It was kinda badass."

Purah: "Are you kidding?! I was terrified when I saw that huge beast!"
---
Ingrid: "...How did you learn my name?"
---
-hmmmmm-

-Most of the items here either aren't her style or in the case of items like leather jackets or dresses, she prefers the ones she already has-
___

-Causing sparks and lighting to emit from and surround both of them-

-It looks epic- :p
___

My daughter's name was Meteora. An adorable name for an adorable daughter. :grin:
-IT'S A COMBAT SKIRT- >:V
---
Weiss: "Well, you two took it well."
---
Ingrid: "What a lovely name." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-IT'S A COMBAT SKIRT- >:V
---
Weiss: "Well, you two took it well."
---
Ingrid: "What a lovely name." :)
-Well, several combat skirts, but none of the ones sold here are probably her style, either- :V
___

Sparky: "(Phosphora is an awesome Trainer!)" :grin:
___

-And one that carries on the usual Butterfly family tradition of naming their children after celestial objects-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Well, several combat skirts, but none of the ones sold here are probably her style, either- :V
___

Sparky: "(Phosphora is an awesome Trainer!)" :grin:
___

-And one that carries on the usual Butterfly family tradition of naming their children after celestial objects-
-indeed-
---
Phosphy: "Awwwwww~" :)
---
-she really likes that naming scheme-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: :chuckle:
---
Shez: "Damn... that hit the spot." :p
---
Kamui: "I think that's my current Servant."
---
-it was mesmerizing, wasn't it...?-

-Jeanne noticed?-
---
Sothis, at the exact same time: "Yes." -then took a glance at Byleth- "And I wouldn't want her suffering to be for granted because someone decided to pull an easy one with a one-sided deal."
Lady Avalon: -Drops by- "Ara, at what did I come?"
---
Aoko: "My headache is gone, that's good enough for me"
---
Sieg: "Oh, I spoke with her before. She's... Not the same one I knew" -since the Jeanne in Apocrypha pulls an Artoria in Avalon where she keeps waiting for Sieg to rach her at the other side of the world for years-
---
Jeanne: "I see you've been intrigued by Azura" :)

Tart: -Nodded- "I'venever seenone dance so gracefully..."
---
Devil Homura: "Simply put, I'm taking you out our human self"

Homulilly: "Wait, really? You knowI'd instinctively rampage and murder humans, don't you?"

Devil Homura: "I once was you, I'm not that stupid. You are going to become her familiar that she can cast power from and command, trapped under her shadow so you never cause anyone trouble, unless she says so"

Homulilly: "Copying the strategy that Sayaka Miki and Nagisa Momoe did with their witch selves when they tried to free Madoka Kaname? Although... It certainly beats out being mocked by the Clara Dolls all day in her mindscape"
Star: (Kinds like how my mom had to learn to live without grandma...Except she had to learn to be a queen sooner, too...)
___

Noelle: "Wish? Were these wars all fought...just to obtain a wish?"

Peridot: "...Who are you again?" -Asked bluntly-

Noelle: Oh, s-sorry! I forgot to introduce myself! M-My name is Noelle!"
___

Cadance: "Our hope is that we can help you return to your home. As long as you truly don't mean Equestria or it's inhabitants harm..."
___

-Would she be able to be teach combat?-
___

Mabel: (Three days into his vacation, and he's gradually opening up more!)
Lily: On the least her responsibility isn't that big...
---
Sieg: "Yes. I suppose no matter how big or small, desire is ingrained in all beings..."
---
Demolishor: "You can take my word that we just want to leave this place"
---
-Well, she was a teacher... And english teacher, but a teacher-
---
-Indeed, the plan is being a success!-

___

___

___

---
Link: "A little of everything, really. Started deep in a chasm under the castle and ended in the skies above. It was kinda badass."

---
---
-hmmmmm-
Jeanne: "We should let the girls tell us all they know first"

Iroha: “Alina Gray is an artist fascinated by Witches and death. She was one of the three Wings of the Magius, the leaders of a cult that tried to cure all magical girls from becoming Witches, but in reality she wanted to use the magic and resources of the other two to do the complete opposite, and turn every human in the planet into a Witch.

You already saw she make cubes of light and shoot using the, but her magic also allows her to create various labyrinths, and she used to hold witches in them”
---
Tamamo: "Everything?! How long did that battle last?!"
---
Osakabehime: -The stream starts- "Konicchiwa, hajimemasite, gozaimasu! Welcome to this surprise collab~!" -waves happily-
-Stream comments be like "EX-AID?!", "IS THAT THE INVINCIBLE GAMER?!", "WHY IS HE ALONGSIDE MY WAIFU?!", "Okki-chan, please send feet"-
Tamamo/Kiyohime: Yep, just as expected from the chat.

Magenta Kamen Rider: "That's more on my previous encounter with your friend the Gap Yokai"
---
-They look for any in the event to have a better clue-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Lady Avalon: -Drops by- "Ara, at what did I come?"
---
Aoko: "My headache is gone, that's good enough for me"
---
Sieg: "Oh, I spoke with her before. She's... Not the same one I knew" -since the Jeanne in Apocrypha pulls an Artoria in Avalon where she keeps waiting for Sieg to rach her at the other side of the world for years-
---
Jeanne: "I see you've been intrigued by Azura" :)

Tart: -Nodded- "I'venever seenone dance so gracefully..."
---
Devil Homura: "Simply put, I'm taking you out our human self"

Homulilly: "Wait, really? You knowI'd instinctively rampage and murder humans, don't you?"

Devil Homura: "I once was you, I'm not that stupid. You are going to become her familiar that she can cast power from and command, trapped under her shadow so you never cause anyone trouble, unless she says so"

Homulilly: "Copying the strategy that Sayaka Miki and Nagisa Momoe did with their witch selves when they tried to free Madoka Kaname? Although... It certainly beats out being mocked by the Clara Dolls all day in her mindscape"
Palu: "Oh, hey there, Avalon." :)
---
Shez: "So... we should totally clean up our faces."
---
Kamui: "She's not? What makes her different?"
---
Kamui: "Oh yeah, Azura's dances are wonderful." :)
---
Sothis: "That does seem pretty cool... what's the catch?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: On the least her responsibility isn't that big...
---
Sieg: "Yes. I suppose no matter how big or small, desire is ingrained in all beings..."
---
Demolishor: "You can take my word that we just want to leave this place"
---
-Well, she was a teacher... And english teacher, but a teacher-
---
-Indeed, the plan is being a success!-
Star: (It's not as much of a responsibility, but, I...guess that only makes so much of a difference when they still both still lost friends and family they were really close to...) :urg:
___

Berdly: "That sounds like far too much power for someone to have! My name is Berdly, by the way." :p

-Just realized, Berdly's probably the kind of person that Peridot would either find annoying to no end, or get along with swimmingly- :V
___

Cadance: "We'll at least pass that message along. Don't worry, we'll return with some people who might just be able to help you return to your home soon." -about to leave the cave alongside Shining Armor, Flurry Hearts and a small escort of royal guards-
___

-So she might be able to utilize her teaching experience to be able to teach weapons training as well...-
___

-Mabel hopes he's more open and sociable of a person...or at least one who doesn't take everything as hyper seriously as he normally does by the end of this week. As important as Chrono's job is, the fact remains that he's missing out on normal teenager kid stuff and is having to grow up way too quickly, or at least believes his does, due to his father's passing...-

-With that said, I honestly kinda want to take a bit of a break from this segment soon. This one and the Gem and Decepticon stuff have been going on for a while-

-indeed-
---
Phosphy: "Awwwwww~" :)
---
-she really likes that naming scheme-
-What about Blake or JN_R?-

___

(I guess you two are pretty similar, and not just because you both have electrical powers...)
___

-There were a few queens Ingrid can vaguely recall that notably didn't quite match the celestial naming scheme, but...none she can name off the top of her mind...-

---

---
---
-hmmmmm-

Iroha: “Alina Gray is an artist fascinated by Witches and death. She was one of the three Wings of the Magius, the leaders of a cult that tried to cure all magical girls from becoming Witches, but in reality she wanted to use the magic and resources of the other two to do the complete opposite, and turn every human in the planet into a Witch.

You already saw she make cubes of light and shoot using the, but her magic also allows her to create various labyrinths, and she used to hold witches in them”
---
---
Osakabehime: -The stream starts- "Konicchiwa, hajimemasite, gozaimasu! Welcome to this surprise collab~!" -waves happily-
-Stream comments be like "EX-AID?!", "IS THAT THE INVINCIBLE GAMER?!", "WHY IS HE ALONGSIDE MY WAIFU?!", "Okki-chan, please send feet"-

Magenta Kamen Rider: "That's more on my previous encounter with your friend the Gap Yokai"
---
Mabel: "You definitely shouldn't, but it still sounds like we need a ton of help!" :urg:

Dipper: "Jeanne's right, let them finish first, guys."

Ford: "It sounds like several of them both plan and have the means to creata and control Witches, assuming they're able to reach other mages who obtained their powers from a similar deal..."
___

H-Huge beast? D-Did he transform into his monster form again...?

Stan: "Or did he just summon another one of those Calamitywhatchamacallits again?"
___

Peridot: "...Do you three need a chat moderator? I'd be happy to volunteer." -Spoken with a blunt tone while sitting off-screen ,so the chat doesn't see her and her voice is barely audible to them-
___

-It mostly lists the various interdimensional criminals and nightmares BIll called his "friends", as well as the various inanimate objects that came to life from Bill's reality warping powers and the effects of the Nightmare Realm merging with Earth's dimension to begin with-

-It also lists a few others, such as a giant man-eating humanoid head with one arm, and apparently, even Cthulhu-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
Osakabehime: -The stream starts- "Konicchiwa, hajimema****e, gozaimasu! Welcome to this surprise collab~!" -waves happily-

---
Mabel: "You definitely shouldn't, but it still sounds like we need a ton of help!" :urg:

Ford: "It sounds like several of them both plan and have the means to creata and control Witches, assuming they're able to reach other mages who obtained their powers from a similar deal..."
___

Stan: "Or did he just summon another one of those Calamitywhatchamacallits again?"
___

Peridot: "...Do you three need a chat moderator? I'd be happy to volunteer." -Spoken with a blunt tone while sitting off-screen ,so the chat doesn't see her and her voice is barely audible to them-
___

-It mostly lists the various interdimensional criminals and nightmares BIll called his "friends", as well as the various inanimate objects that came to life from Bill's reality warping powers and the effects of the Nightmare Realm merging with Earth's dimension to begin with-

-It also lists a few others, such as a giant man-eating humanoid head with one arm, and apparently, even Cthulhu-
Palutena: "But does she have a way of doing it to people who did not contract?"
---
Link: "It certainly was monstrous..."
---
-Okki doesn't really care about the chat?-

Ingrid: "Oh... that's fair enough, I suppose."
---
-Alina was excited!-

-What about Blake or JN_R?-

___

(I guess you two are pretty similar, and not just because you both have electrical powers...)
___

-There were a few queens Ingrid can vaguely recall that notably didn't quite match the celestial naming scheme, but...none she can name off the top of her mind...-
-pretty similar to Ruby, really-
---
Phosphy: "Yeah, I know, right?" :p
---
Ingrid: "But for now, I shall enjoy this tea." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-pretty similar to Ruby, really-
---
Phosphy: "Yeah, I know, right?" :p
---
Ingrid: "But for now, I shall enjoy this tea." :p
-They mostly visited the shop out of curiosity...But also because Weiss invited them on the shopping trip in general-
___

Sparky: "(Ms. Atalanta suggested we talk to her and Fate because of their powers!)"
___

I would hope you are. Otherwise, I'm off my game and brewed a poor batch. :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: "Oh, hey there, Avalon." :)
---
Shez: "So... we should totally clean up our faces."
---
Kamui: "She's not? What makes her different?"
---
Kamui: "Oh yeah, Azura's dances are wonderful." :)
---
Sothis: "That does seem pretty cool... what's the catch?"
Lady Avalon: "I hope my older brother hasn't given yoj any trouble"
Merlin: "Less than you would" :p
---
Aoko: "Or take full showers..."
---
Sieg: "Well, she didn't have to possess another girl for starters"
---
Tart: "Amazing..." -won't stop gawking until the dance ends-
---
Devil Homura: "There doesn't has to be one, does it?"
Star: (It's not as much of a responsibility, but, I...guess that only makes so much of a difference when they still both still lost friends and family they were really close to...) :urg:
___

Berdly: "That sounds like far too much power for someone to have! My name is Berdly, by the way." :p

-Just realized, Berdly's probably the kind of person that Peridot would either find annoying to no end, or get along with swimmingly- :V
___

Cadance: "We'll at least pass that message along. Don't worry, we'll return with some people who might just be able to help you return to your home soon." -about to leave the cave alongside Shining Armor, Flurry Hearts and a small escort of royal guards-
___

-So she might be able to utilize her teaching experience to be able to teach weapons training as well...-
___

-Mabel hopes he's more open and sociable of a person...or at least one who doesn't take everything as hyper seriously as he normally does by the end of this week. As important as Chrono's job is, the fact remains that he's missing out on normal teenager kid stuff and is having to grow up way too quickly, or at least believes his does, due to his father's passing...-

-With that said, I honestly kinda want to take a bit of a break from this segment soon. This one and the Gem and Decepticon stuff have been going on for a while-
Lily: And being thrown into a new world must not have been easy for them...
---
Kazumi: "Hi Berdly!" -waves with a hand enthusiastically-

-Oh totally-
---
-The Decepticons resign themselves to remain there. They don't know anything about this world, so they very well may be outmatched here-
---
-True, as... Boisterous as she is-
---
-True for both statements...-

___

___

___

---
---

---
-Alina was excited!-
Iroha: "Without the other two Wings or my sister around, she shouldn't be able to"

-Thing that Iroha doesn't knows is, Alina HAS captured said Wings, and Ingrid knows and told the Rulers... Well, Ingrid didn't tell them that they called themselves the Wings of the Magius, but she informed them of Touka and Nemu-
---
Tamamo: "That doesn't answers the question..."
---
Osakabehime: "Ohoho~ Don't worry about the details~" Those simps give me so much cash no way I'm banning them "Nice to see you all~ As you can see, we have a special guest today~"
Emu: "Hey. I'm Kamen Rider Ex-Aid, or as most of you know me as, Genius Gamer M"
-A lot of the chat was DISCUSSING-

Magenta Kamen Rider: "In fact she spoke quite enthusiastically of you. I don't get it"
---
Sasa: "...Um, woah, maybe we should set some limits"
Alina: "Eh? No way!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: And being thrown into a new world must not have been easy for them...
---
Kazumi: "Hi Berdly!" -waves with a hand enthusiastically-

-Oh totally-
---
-The Decepticons resogn themselves to remain there. They don't know anything about this world, so they very well may be outmatched here-
---
-True, as... Boisterous as she is-
---
-True for both statements...-
Star: (Even if their Soul Gems were altered so that they can't possibly turn into witches anymore, I can't imagine it'd easy to only just then learn or remember that a bunch of people you cared about died, all while having to adjust to a totally new dimension you had no idea existed because your home dimension's gone...)
___

Berdly: "Greetings, new comrade whose name I don't know!" -Waves in return-

-His tone was surprisingly genuinely enthusiastic and polite-
___

-How much of this, if any, did the Decepticons observe?-
___

-She and Scathach seem like their best bets...-
___

-Should we do some more stuff for Chrono and co. or move on for now? I do have some other ideas but they also mentioned wanting to watch BTF 3-

---
---

---
-Alina was excited!-
Iroha: "Without the other two Wings or my sister around, she shouldn't be able to"

-Thing that Iroha doesn't knows is, Alina HAS captured said Wings, and Ingrid knows and told the Rulers... Well, Ingrid didn't tell them that they called themselves the Wings of the Magius, but she informed them of Touka and Nemu-
---
---
Osakabehime: "Ohoho~ Don't worry about the details~" Those simps give me so much cash no way I'm banning them "Nice to see you all~ As you can see, we have a special guest today~"
Emu: "Hey. I'm Kamen Rider Ex-Aid, or as most of you know me as, Genius Gamer M"

Magenta Kamen Rider: "In fact she spoke quite enthusiastically of you. I don't get it"
---
Dipper: "Alright, that's one less thing for us to worry about! What about the others?"

-Either Ingrid will have to tell them about that (assuming she found out that they called themselves the Wings of the Magius to begin with because I honestly forgot if she did), or they'll have to think up a counter plan at the last minute...-
___

Stan: "What Tamamo said! Were ya dealing the big pig guy again or the literal nightmare thing?"
___

___

-Are the others like "Are you serious?! Cthulhu is TOO powerful!"?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-They mostly visited the shop out of curiosity...But also because Weiss invited them on the shopping trip in general-
___

Sparky: "(Ms. Atalanta suggested we talk to her and Fate because of their powers!)"
___

I would hope you are. Otherwise, I'm off my game and brewed a poor batch. :p
-pretty much, yeah-
---
Weiss: "Yeah, that makes complete sense."
---
Ingrid: -sips- "I can tell you you have not." :p

Lady Avalon: "I hope my older brother hasn't given yoj any trouble"
Merlin: "Less than you would" :p
---
Aoko: "Or take full showers..."
---
Sieg: "Well, she didn't have to possess another girl for starters"
---
Tart: "Amazing..." -won't stop gawking until the dance ends-
---
Devil Homura: "There doesn't has to be one, does it?"
Palutena: "No need for you two to fight over this." :p

-one of the daughters be like "AUNTIE!"?-
---
Shez: "...That's probably a good plan, yeah."
---
-except she did, iirc, because I remember Laeticia being a thing very, very early on back when this was in the Disco Room... though I suppose Sieg would have no way of knowing with how much later he arrived, not to mention Isis's attack means she had to come back through a normal summon anyway-

Kamui: "...Well... about that... I think I recall being told of a woman named Laeticia?"
---
-which would be shown by Azura taking a bow as Kamui clapped... before realizing she had a bigger audience-

Azura: "How long have you two been here?"
---
Sothis: "That is true, but another truth is that I do not have any shred of trust towards you."

---
---

---
Dipper: "Alright, that's one less thing for us to worry about! What about the others?"

-Either Ingrid will have to tell them about that (assuming she found out that they called themselves the Wings of the Magius to begin with because I honestly forgot if she did), or they'll have to think up a counter plan at the last minute...-
___

Stan: "What Tamamo said! Were ya dealing the big pig guy again or the literal nightmare thing?"
___

___

-Are the others like "Are you serious?! Cthulhu is TOO powerful!"?-
Azura: "Actually, Luvia did inform us that Ingrid talked about two additional girls being... missing. Those two girls happen to be connected with Alina somehow, so I can only assume these must be Touka and Nemu."
---
Link: "I actually took a selfie mid-fight so here, lemme just show you." -and he does so, showcasing only a fraction of the Demon Dragon-

Wolf: "....On one hand, I'm not surprised you didn't take this fully seriously. On the other... I have never seen anything this massive..."
---
Ingrid: "The two of us have been good friends for a very long time. It's not surprising she would be fond of me." :p
---
-and if they are, Alina would totally be like "THAT'S THE POINT, [insert Italian word]!"-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-pretty much, yeah-
---
Weiss: "Yeah, that makes complete sense."
---
Ingrid: -sips- "I can tell you you have not." :p
-Even if they haven't found as much from the stores they liked or wanted to buy yet, it's clear she still wanted to hang out with them-
___

(I'm guessing you only adopted Sparky recently? If that's true, I'm not surprised you both got along so quickly.) :p
___

TThat's a relief. :p -Still said as a joke, if mainly because she already knows she didn't mess up the tea-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Even if they haven't found as much from the stores they liked or wanted to buy yet, it's clear she still wanted to hang out with them-
___

(I'm guessing you only adopted Sparky recently? If that's true, I'm not surprised you both got along so quickly.) :p
___

TThat's a relief. :p -Still said as a joke, if mainly because she already knows she didn't mess up the tea-
-she really liked her friends-
---
Phosphy: "Yeah, it's pretty recent." :p
---
-she's being so silly-

Ingrid: "Outside of that... being in captivity here isn't too much for you?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she really liked her friends-
---
Phosphy: "Yeah, it's pretty recent." :p
---
-she's being so silly-

Ingrid: "Outside of that... being in captivity here isn't too much for you?"
-I don't think you meant to type that in the past tense lol-
___

Sparky: "(You've still been there for me the whole time, and I don't think I've ever been able to fight better without your help! You're a great Trainer, Phosphora!)"

-Couldn't help but smile at that-
___

Well, id certainly prefer full freedom, but it's not so bad here. I still have my own room, more than enough, food and water, plenty of sweets, and I can still regularly visit the gardens I grew up in.

My only concerns knowing I have a trial coming up, and not knowing what happened to my daughter...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-I don't think you meant to type that in the past tense lol-
___

Sparky: "(You've still been there for me the whole time, and I don't think I've ever been able to fight better without your help! You're a great Trainer, Phosphora!)"

-Couldn't help but smile at that-
___

Well, id certainly prefer full freedom, but it's not so bad here. I still have my own room, more than enough, food and water, plenty of sweets, and I can still regularly visit the gardens I grew up in.

My only concerns knowing I have a trial coming up, and not knowing what happened to my daughter...
-I did not, but d is so close to s lmao-
---
Weiss: "Glad you've taken the loss well."

Phosphy: "Honestly, he really made you work for it so I can't really feel upset about the result."
---
Ingrid: "And if the Commission runs that trial, you already know the result..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-I did not, but d is so close to s lmao-
---
Weiss: "Glad you've taken the loss well."

Phosphy: "Honestly, he really made you work for it so I can't really feel upset about the result."
---
Ingrid: "And if the Commission runs that trial, you already know the result..."
-That's fair- :p

-Current thoughts of some of the others?-
___

(Even if you haven't gotten as much training, you were a remarkably challenging opponent, Sparky. It was an honor doing battle with you.) :) -Bows as a sign of respect-

___

And while Moon has promised a fair trial, and I do trust her word, I don't believe eve the Queen of Mewni can get the High Commission to judge fairly...

-Ironic when they were the ones being reasonable back when Moon was hiding the truth about Ludo's theft of the Spell Book and capture of Glossaryck-

Top Bottom