• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-That's fair- :p

-Current thoughts of some of the others?-
___

(Even if you haven't gotten as much training, you were a remarkably challenging opponent, Sparky. It was an honor doing battle with you.) :) -Bows as a sign of respect-

___

And while Moon has promised a fair trial, and I do trust her word, I don't believe eve the Queen of Mewni can get the High Commission to judge fairly...

-Ironic when they were the ones being reasonable back when Moon was hiding the truth about Ludo's theft of the Spell Book and capture of Glossaryck-
Ruby: It's nice to see Weiss enjoy her time so much...

Nora: THEY HAVE A SHIRT WITH PANCAKES ON IT?!
---
Phosphy: "I'm sure with enough training, he could take this fight easily." :p
---
Ingrid: "Her promise could never truly stand ground unless she gets the final say on your fate... which I doubt the Commission would allow."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: (Even if their Soul Gems were altered so that they can't possibly turn into witches anymore, I can't imagine it'd easy to only just then learn or remember that a bunch of people you cared about died, all while having to adjust to a totally new dimension you had no idea existed because your home dimension's gone...)
___

Berdly: "Greetings, new comrade whose name I don't know!" -Waves in return-

-His tone was surprisingly genuinely enthusiastic and polite-
___

-How much of this, if any, did the Decepticons observe?-
___

-She and Scathach seem like their best bets...-
___

-Should we do some more stuff for Chrono and co. or move on for now? I do have some other ideas but they also mentioned wanting to watch BTF 3-
Lily: ...I really want to help them. No matter from what angle you see it, they were always on the losing end.
---
Kazumi: "I'm Kazumi Subaru, and I'm a magical girl~!" -and she was a ray of sunshine as always-
---
-Practically all of it-
Shockwave: "Good, so far those four have been civil..."
---
-Indeed... And honestly I should use Taiga more- :V
---
-What ideas?-
Palutena: "No need for you two to fight over this." :p

-one of the daughters be like "AUNTIE!"?-
---
Shez: "...That's probably a good plan, yeah."
---
-except she did, iirc, because I remember Laeticia being a thing very, very early on back when this was in the Disco Room... though I suppose Sieg would have no way of knowing with how much later he arrived, not to mention Isis's attack means she had to come back through a normal summon anyway-

Kamui: "...Well... about that... I think I recall being told of a woman named Laeticia?"
---
-which would be shown by Azura taking a bow as Kamui clapped... before realizing she had a bigger audience-

Azura: "How long have you two been here?"
---
Sothis: "That is true, but another truth is that I do not have any shred of trust towards you."
-The kiddos then were like "AUNTIE! :D" indeed-
---
Aoko: "For now I just wanna watch some TV..."
---
-I think she only feigned her name and I did as a reference for... Reasons-
Sieg: "Huh?"
---
Tart: "...Sorry! Just some minutes ago! But still sorry!"
---
Devil Homura: "And I don't care, you will see over time. Now it's time I'll let you all go..."
Homura: "...Will you stop trying to chase your Madoka?"
Devil Homura: "No. I will have to think of another method, but when I find her, I'll make sure that she's once again happy in a new world I'll build for her"
Homura: "I see. Then, if I ever see you again... I'll do everything in my power to stop you from imprisoning her"
Dipper: "Alright, that's one less thing for us to worry about! What about the others?"

-Either Ingrid will have to tell them about that (assuming she found out that they called themselves the Wings of the Magius to begin with because I honestly forgot if she did), or they'll have to think up a counter plan at the last minute...-
___

Stan: "What Tamamo said! Were ya dealing the big pig guy again or the literal nightmare thing?"
___

___

-Are the others like "Are you serious?! Cthulhu is TOO powerful!"?-
Azura: "Actually, Luvia did inform us that Ingrid talked about two additional girls being... missing. Those two girls happen to be connected with Alina somehow, so I can only assume these must be Touka and Nemu."
---
Link: "I actually took a selfie mid-fight so here, lemme just show you." -and he does so, showcasing only a fraction of the Demon Dragon-

Wolf: "....On one hand, I'm not surprised you didn't take this fully seriously. On the other... I have never seen anything this massive..."
---
Ingrid: "The two of us have been good friends for a very long time. It's not surprising she would be fond of me." :p
---
-and if they are, Alina would totally be like "THAT'S THE POINT, [insert Italian word]!"-
Iroha: ".............She captured Nemu-chan and Touka-chan?" -instant concern-
---
Tamamo: "YOU FOUGHT THAT BY YOURSELF?!"
---
Osakabehime: "We just met in person today and he agreed for a rematch in a game~!" I'M GOING TO DESTROY YOU!
Emu: "And I'll clear with no continues"
-People in the chat were like "HE SAID HIS CATCHPHRASE", "LOL she's clearly salty"-

Magenta Kamen Rider: "Not too impressed with what I'm seeing though"
---
-Yep, Uni gets Alina LOL-
Sasa: "Yeah, I don't think any of us are up to be crushed by large tentacles..."
Kanna: "Let's see other options..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The kiddos then were like "AUNTIE! :D" indeed-
---
Aoko: "For now I just wanna watch some TV..."
---
-I think she only feigned her name and I did as a reference for... Reasons-
Sieg: "Huh?"
---
Tart: "...Sorry! Just some minutes ago! But still sorry!"
---
Devil Homura: "And I don't care, you will see over time. Now it's time I'll let you all go..."
Homura: "...Will you stop trying to chase your Madoka?"
Devil Homura: "No. I will have to think of another method, but when I find her, I'll make sure that she's once again happy in a new world I'll build for her"
Homura: "I see. Then, if I ever see you again... I'll do everything in my power to stop you from imprisoning her"
Palutena: "Well, seems the girls want to see you now." :p
---
Shez: -shrugs- "Suit yourself. I'll take that shower in the meantime."
---
-possible... that **** was like 8 years ago lmao-

Kamui: "But she might have been talking about a past time... Either way, if she remembers that, she may remember you."
---
Azura: "No need to apologize. I'm a performer at heart so it's nice to get an audience. My name is Azura. What about yours?" -knows from other Rulers but wants Tart to present herself-
---
-Sothis was quick to get into Byleth's body and use it to hold on to Pandora, making sure they don't leave this place without it-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: ...I really want to help them. No matter from what angle you see it, they were always on the losing end.
---
Kazumi: "I'm Kazumi Subaru, and I'm a magical girl~!" -and she was a ray of sunshine as always-
---
-Practically all of it-
Shockwave: "Good, so far those four have been civil..."
---
-Indeed... And honestly I should use Taiga more- :V
---
-What ideas?-
-Something Lily herself likely relates to after being manipulated by several Greek deities into helping Jason, only to be deemed the "traitor" in the end when Jason didn't marry her...-
___

Noelle: "Llke Nanoha, Fate and Hayate?"

Berdly: "Are you a member of the Time Space Administration Bureau as well?"
___

Then that means getting them out all out of there should be a much easier and conflict-free task...
___

-I admittedly can't remember her being relevant recently except for sort becoming the lion Digimon's Tamer...-
___

-Several, tbh, some involving Pokemon and/or the Dark World, and I've admittedly probably forgotten a few others...-

Ruby: It's nice to see Weiss enjoy her time so much...

Nora: THEY HAVE A SHIRT WITH PANCAKES ON IT?!
---
Phosphy: "I'm sure with enough training, he could take this fight easily." :p
---
Ingrid: "Her promise could never truly stand ground unless she gets the final say on your fate... which I doubt the Commission would allow."
-Yeah, she seems at least a bit more relaxed since moving to Lilith's dimension...-

-Seems like Nora found an item she wants to buy after all- :V
___

(If that's a challenge to rematch, I'll be sure to train for it.) :p

-When she's not being humble, she's usually being proud instead- :V

___

...I wish that weren't an accurate statement... :urg:

Azura: "Actually, Luvia did inform us that Ingrid talked about two additional girls being... missing. Those two girls happen to be connected with Alina somehow, so I can only assume these must be Touka and Nemu."
---
Link: "I actually took a selfie mid-fight so here, lemme just show you." -and he does so, showcasing only a fraction of the Demon Dragon-

Wolf: "....On one hand, I'm not surprised you didn't take this fully seriously. On the other... I have never seen anything this massive..."
---
Ingrid: "The two of us have been good friends for a very long time. It's not surprising she would be fond of me." :p
---
-and if they are, Alina would totally be like "THAT'S THE POINT, [insert Italian word]!"-
---
---
Osakabehime: "We just met in person today and he agreed for a rematch in a game~!" I'M GOING TO DESTROY YOU!
-People in the chat were like "HE SAID HIS CATCHPHRASE", "LOL she's clearly salty"-

---
Sasa: "Yeah, I don't think any of us are up to be crushed by large tentacles..."
Dipper: "...Are they the remaining two members of the Wings of the Magius?"
___

H-HE TURNED INTO A DRAGON, TOO?! :crazy:

Ford: "...The transformation turned him into an utterly massive dragon..."

___

Lapis: "I didn't realize Emu had a huge following as a streamer, too..."
___

-Or zapped by lasers, for that matter- :V

-There's also still the various entities Bill called his friends, but all of them seem to be trapped again, or otherwise reported as deceased-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
___

___

___

-There's also still the various entities Bill called his friends, but all of them seem to be trapped again, or otherwise reported as deceased-
Azura: "Given Iroha just told us Alina needs them for get the full extent of her abilities, there is no doubt it would be them."
---
Link: "Well... I had a bit of help because I couldn't jump high enough to reach him." -looked at Zelda for a moment, giving a thumbs up before looking back at the others- "But otherwise, all I had was my wits and a Master Sword that was stronger than ever."

-the fact that he took down that thing all on his own...-
---
-oh boy-

Ingrid: "Good. That means I'm able to stay mysterious and unassuming." :p
---
-hmmmm what else do they find...-

-Yeah, she seems at least a bit more relaxed since moving to Lilith's dimension...-

-Seems like Nora found an item she wants to buy after all- :V
___

(If that's a challenge to rematch, I'll be sure to train for it.) :p

-When she's not being humble, she's usually being proud instead- :V

___

...I wish that weren't an accurate statement... :urg:
-a very good change-

-INDEED SHE DID-
---
Weiss: "That's the spirit, Winter!"
---
Ingrid: "Such can life be at times. I have no doubt Moon will try her absolute best, but she made a promise she cannot fully handle due to reasons beyond her control. All that can be done is hope the Commission can be swayed."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-a very good change-

-INDEED SHE DID-
---
Weiss: "That's the spirit, Winter!"
---
Ingrid: "Such can life be at times. I have no doubt Moon will try her absolute best, but she made a promise she cannot fully handle due to reasons beyond her control. All that can be done is hope the Commission can be swayed."
-That['s not even getting into the fact that she's helping plan a vacation for Chaldea and even suggested the idea to the Rulers...Which they still don't know- :p

-Ruby, Jaune and Ren among the rest probably aren't even remotely surprised- :V
___

Sparky: "(I'd be down for a rematch! And I plan on winning next time!)"

-Would joke that Sparky planned on winning this time, too, but she realizes that's not a very good argument since the battle was so close-
___

I sincerely hope they can be... -Sips tea again, looking a bit more forlorn and concerned-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palutena: "Well, seems the girls want to see you now." :p
---
Shez: -shrugs- "Suit yourself. I'll take that shower in the meantime."
---
-possible... that **** was like 8 years ago lmao-

Kamui: "But she might have been talking about a past time... Either way, if she remembers that, she may remember you."
---
Azura: "No need to apologize. I'm a performer at heart so it's nice to get an audience. My name is Azura. What about yours?" -knows from other Rulers but wants Tart to present herself-
---
-Sothis was quick to get into Byleth's body and use it to hold on to Pandora, making sure they don't leave this place without it-
-And indeed they run to her!-
Avalon: "My, now this is a cute quartet" :)
---
Aoko: "Yeah... Wait, this is my apartment! I should go first!"
---
Sieg: "I tried to speak her about it once though... She didn't seem to..."
---
Tart: "My name is Jeanne d'Arc, but I go by Tart"
---
-Devil Homura snapped her fingers, and suddenly, they were out of Homura's mindscape, Sothis still holding Pandora, and Homura being out of the Dark Orb-

Homura: "...I'm free"

Devil Homura: "Now go off, before I change my mind" -opened a portal-
-Something Lily herself likely relates to after being manipulated by several Greek deities into helping Jason, only to be deemed the "traitor" in the end when Jason didn't marry her...-
___

Noelle: "Llke Nanoha, Fate and Hayate?"

Berdly: "Are you a member of the Time Space Administration Bureau as well?"
___

Then that means getting them out all out of there should be a much easier and conflict-free task...
___

-I admittedly can't remember her being relevant recently except for sort becoming the lion Digimon's Tamer...-
___

-Several, tbh, some involving Pokemon and/or the Dark World, and I've p admittedly robably forgotten a few others...-
-Indeed, she really wants to make sure they're alright-
---
Kazumi: "Kinda, and nope! I'm from a fully different world!"
---
Shockwave: "Indeed, though also that we'd have to dig out Scorponok in an uninhabited area to not cause any trouble with the locals..."
Sky-Byte: "By the way..."
---
-Exactly- :p
---
-Dark World stuff would be fine by meeeeeeee-
___

___

___

Azura: "Given Iroha just told us Alina needs them for get the full extent of her abilities, there is no doubt it would be them."
---
Link: "Well... I had a bit of help because I couldn't jump high enough to reach him." -looked at Zelda for a moment, giving a thumbs up before looking back at the others- "But otherwise, all I had was my wits and a Master Sword that was stronger than ever."

---
-oh boy-

---
Iroha: "...Touka-chan and Nemu-chan are alive...?"
---
Iroha: "...You are amazing..."
Tamamo: "That was so dangerous!"
---
Osakabehime: "Now then, we're about to start~" Get ready, sucker!
-Comments are heavily split between those supporting Okki, those supporting Emu, and those who are making jesting comments-

Magenta Kamen Rider: "Lucky you then" -sips some more tea-
---
Minou: "Which is the least dangerous one?"
Kagari: "That might be easier to brainwash and give us a chance to live..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-That['s not even getting into the fact that she's helping plan a vacation for Chaldea and even suggested the idea to the Rulers...Which they still don't know- :p

-Ruby, Jaune and Ren among the rest probably aren't even remotely surprised- :V
___

Sparky: "(I'd be down for a rematch! And I plan on winning next time!)"

-Would joke that Sparky planned on winning this time, too, but she realizes that's not a very good argument since the battle was so close-
___

I sincerely hope they can be... -Sips tea again, looking a bit more forlorn and concerned-
-she wants to keep it a surprise-

Ren: "If you can find a size that fits-"

Nora: "I WANT THEIR ENTIRE STOCK!"

Ren: "..."
---
-it really was one good hit away for both sides so yeah, there's a legit chance he can take the next fight-
---
Ingrid: "In the meantime, I'll go discuss with Moon about the idea of seeking your daughter alongside her."

-And indeed they run to her!-
Avalon: "My, now this is a cute quartet" :)
---
Aoko: "Yeah... Wait, this is my apartment! I should go first!"
---
Sieg: "I tried to speak her about it once though... She didn't seem to..."
---
Tart: "My name is Jeanne d'Arc, but I go by Tart"
---
-Devil Homura snapped her fingers, and suddenly, they were out of Homura's mindscape, Sothis still holding Pandora, and Homura being out of the Dark Orb-

Homura: "...I'm free"

Devil Homura: "Now go off, before I change my mind" -opened a portal-
Palu: "I know, right?" :)

-happy parrot noises too?-
---
Shez: -shrugs- "If you say so." -doesn't mind either way."
---
Kamui: "Oh, another Jeanne? It's a pleasure to meet you." :)
---
Sothis: -getting back up- "Ugh... that girl's mind is well and truly fractured if I can also feel that headache..." -looking at Pandora in her hand using the Sword of the Creator with her other hand to hold on- "...and her legs are all wobbly. I can barely hold it together... Let us actually listen to her, Homura, before this body gives up again."

-hearing all of that made Homura feel super bad about it?-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, she really wants to make sure they're alright-
---
Kazumi: "Kinda, and nope! I'm from a fully different world!"
---
Shockwave: "Indeed, though also that we'd have to dig out Scorponok in an uninhabited area to not cause any trouble with the locals..."
Sky-Byte: "By the way..."
---
-Exactly- :p
---
-Dark World stuff would be fine by meeeeeeee-
Star: (However we can help her, we at least gotta try...) -Looks at Iroha, wondering how she's doing-
___

Susie: "So like most of the people here. Got it." :p

Peridot: "The tone of this conversation changed shockingly fast."

-Peridot seems to make blunt statements in a blunt tone a lot-
___

What is it, Sky-Byte?
___

-Would Artoria consider Taiga as a possible teacher for Marco due to having known her from the Fuyuki Holy Grail War?-
___

-Semiramis and her family would either receive a message from a TSAB crew member or an e-mail from the Dark World-

-she wants to keep it a surprise-

Ren: "If you can find a size that fits-"

Nora: "I WANT THEIR ENTIRE STOCK!"

Ren: "..."
---
-it really was one good hit away for both sides so yeah, there's a legit chance he can take the next fight-
---
Ingrid: "In the meantime, I'll go discuss with Moon about the idea of seeking your daughter alongside her."
-And with the Alliance's defeat and Hyrule being no longer being magically sealed off from interdimensional travel, it might actually be announced soon...-

-...How about maybe just two or three different pancake shirts?- :V
___

(I guess I'll just have to train even more than usual!) -Inner thoughts-
___

Thank you...Oh, and tell her I said hello. :p -Still fairly casual. She's never been one to let most of her issues keep her being herself or trying to make the most of what she does still have-

---

---
-oh boy-

---
---
---
-Comments are heavily split between those supporting Okki, those supporting Emu, and those who are making jesting comments-

---
Mabel: "Is that a good thing or a bad thing...?"
___

...That explains what Zelda meant earlier! :surprised:

-Tamamo worried sick even though Link survived the battle and Ganondorf died?-
___

-Lapis and Peridot are still supporting Osaka-
___

-IIRC, I actually think all of them were established as being dead after the Weirdmageddon arc...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: "I know, right?" :)

-happy parrot noises too?-
---
Shez: -shrugs- "If you say so." -doesn't mind either way."
---
Kamui: "Oh, another Jeanne? It's a pleasure to meet you." :)
---
Sothis: -getting back up- "Ugh... that girl's mind is well and truly fractured if I can also feel that headache..." -looking at Pandora in her hand using the Sword of the Creator with her other hand to hold on- "...and her legs are all wobbly. I can barely hold it together... Let us actually listen to her, Homura, before this body gives up again."

-hearing all of that made Homura feel super bad about it?-
-The parrot did happy noises-
Avalon: "Ah, I see you got something new here"
Kama: "Hmmm..." -doesn't likes her much-
---
-SO AOKO RUSHED IN-
---
Unreplied
---
Tart: "Likewise! Though I am not a 'Servant', as the rest are called"
---
-It really does, and feels like she must apologize to her-
Homura: "A-Alright, let's go..." -they do, not before she shot a glare at her Devil self who returned it, and thus cross the portal that closes right after-
Star: (However we can help her, we at least gotta try...) -Looks at Iroha, wondering how she's doing-
___

Susie: "So like most of the people here. Got it." :p

Peridot: "The tone of this conversation changed shockingly fast."

-Peridot seems to make blunt statements in a blunt tone a lot-
___

What is it, Sky-Byte?
___

-Would Artoria consider Taiga as a possible teacher for Marco due to having known her from the Fuyuki Holy Grail War?-
___

-Semiramis and her family would either receive a message from a TSAB crew member or an e-mail from the Dark World-
-Iroha is just silently and awkwardly looking tot he side-
---
Kazumi: "I suppose, hahaha. It's amazing that there's friendly monsters around!"
---
-He was speaking to the Royal Guard and maybe the royal family assuming they were still there-
Sky-Byte: "There's another of our race inside Scorponok that Sombra brainwashed. He hasn't come online from stasis, but... It's better that he remains that way"
Tankor: "Why haven't we pulverized Jhiaxus again?"
Thunderblast: "Lack of options if we were attacked"
Shockwave: "Jhiaxus?"
Astrotrain: "SLAG! Not that guy!"
---
Artoria: "Actually, I think of someone who could help you"
---
Semiramis: "Hm? What's this?" -sees-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
___

___

___

-IIRC, I actually think all of them were established as being dead after the Weirdmageddon arc...-
Azura: "...Iroha literally explained that Alina needs these two girls to turn others into Witches. So I would say it's very bad."
---
Link: -to Iroha- "Thanks, little girl." -then to Tamamo- "What else was I supposed to do? Hide safely in a cave while that monster threatened to destroy all of Hyrule? I knew it would be dangerous, but I also knew that my skills and my sword were Hyrule's only hope. I did what I had to be done."

-he can be a bit silly at times, but a response like that was a good reminder for Tamamo that this Link is a badass hero?-

Link: "And besides, I won, didn't I?" :p

Zelda: "Believe it or not, Tamamo, but the battle was harder before Ganondorf transformed into this draconic behemoth. This transformation he went under was not unlike my own, which meant he acted upon primal urges rather than any conscient thought."

Link: "...Can't really argue there. That guy was a lot like me in many ways..."
---
Ingrid: "Lucky me indeed~" -sips some tea too-
---
-but Cipher came back for the second Weirdmageddon so if you have a favorite... :V-

-And with the Alliance's defeat and Hyrule being no longer being magically sealed off from interdimensional travel, it might actually be announced soon...-

-...How about maybe just two or three different pancake shirts?- :V
___

(I guess I'll just have to train even more than usual!) -Inner thoughts-
___

Thank you...Oh, and tell her I said hello. :p -Still fairly casual. She's never been one to let most of her issues keep her being herself or trying to make the most of what she does still have-
-that would be the plan-

Ren: "Most of them wouldn't even fit you. Let's try what size suits you first..."

Nora: "...Not a bad idea, actually."
---
-and Sparky is equally motivated-
---
Ingrid: "That I will." :p

-The parrot did happy noises-
Avalon: "Ah, I see you got something new here"
Kama: "Hmmm..." -doesn't likes her much-
---
-SO AOKO RUSHED IN-
---
Unreplied
---
Tart: "Likewise! Though I am not a 'Servant', as the rest are called"
---
-It really does, and feels like she must apologize to her-
Homura: "A-Alright, let's go..." -they do, not before she shot a glare at her Devil self who returned it, and thus cross the portal that closes right after-
Palu: "Go on, Kama, introduce your bird to Avalon." :)
---
-HECK YEAH SHE DID-
---
Kamui: "Oh really? How odd... I wonder why that would be..."
---
Kamui: "...Now I'm even more intrigued. What are you then?"
---
-and after going through the portal, time would resume-

Ingrid: "W-Where did Pandora go?!" -was about to look for it when Sothis tossed it right at her head, causing a comical bonk noise- "Ow!" -picks it back up and then sees...- "Oh, it would seem you've found the girl. I see..." Totally doesn't make my efforts feel useless or anything... -then...- "Oh dear, Byleth! You look in a terrible shape! What happened?"

Sothis: "She's sleeping for now, and I don't really have time to explain because we need to get back to Chaldea now!"

Ingrid: "Oh, come on. Can't I get a short briefing? I really want to kn-"

Sothis: "I. Said. Now!" :glare:

Ingrid: "...A-Alright then... let's make a portal for you two to go through then." :lol:

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

Azura: "...Iroha literally explained that Alina needs these two girls to turn others into Witches. So I would say it's very bad."
---
Link: -to Iroha- "Thanks, little girl." -then to Tamamo- "What else was I supposed to do? Hide safely in a cave while that monster threatened to destroy all of Hyrule? I knew it would be dangerous, but I also knew that my skills and my sword were Hyrule's only hope. I did what I had to be done."

-he can be a bit silly at times, but a response like that was a good reminder for Tamamo that this Link is a badass hero?-

Zelda: "Believe it or not, Tamamo, but the battle was harder before Ganondorf transformed into this draconic behemoth. This transformation he went under was not unlike my own, which meant he acted upon primal urges rather than any conscient thought."

---
---
-but Cipher came back for the second Weirdmageddon so if you have a favorite... :V-
Iroha: "S-She'd need my sister too to do that, but... That's still very bad! That means they can all become Doppels! And also spread Rumors!" -and also wants to save Nemu and Touka for how dear they are to her-
---
-She is-
Jeanne: "So he died as a mindless beast, not unlike the Calamity..."
da Vinci: "How ironic"
Tamamo: "...I wish I could have helped, though..."
---
-The match starts in 3, 2, 1!-

Magenta Kamen Rider: "I assume she told you of our meeting while you were dealing with that Alliance, then"
---
-KEK-
Alina: "Aw come on, they killed them?!"
Kagari: "How unfortunate"
Palu: "Go on, Kama, introduce your bird to Avalon." :)
---
-HECK YEAH SHE DID-
---
Kamui: "Oh really? How odd... I wonder why that would be..."
---
Kamui: "...Now I'm even more intrigued. What are you then?"
---
-and after going through the portal, time would resume-

Ingrid: "W-Where did Pandora go?!" -was about to look for it when Sothis tossed it right at her head, causing a comical bonk noise- "Ow!" -picks it back up and then sees...- "Oh, it would seem you've found the girl. I see..." Totally doesn't make my efforts feel useless or anything... -then...- "Oh dear, Byleth! You look in a terrible shape! What happened?"

Sothis: "She's sleeping for now, and I don't really have time to explain because we need to get back to Chaldea now!"

Ingrid: "Oh, come on. Can't I get a short briefing? I really want to kn-"

Sothis: "I. Said. Now!" :glare:

Ingrid: "...A-Alright then... let's make a portal for you two to go through then." :lol:
Kama: "...This is Rati"
Avalon: "Ah, what a cute name too~"
---
-Then came out the shower, already in her regular attire-
---
Sieg: "Regardless, I have accepted she isn't the one that I knew"
---
Tart: "I am a magical girl"
---
-Homura was silent through the whole ordeal, feeling a great amount of guilt-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: "...This is Rati"
Avalon: "Ah, what a cute name too~"
---
-Then came out the shower, already in her regular attire-
---
Sieg: "Regardless, I have accepted she isn't the one that I knew"
---
Tart: "I am a magical girl"
---
-Homura was silent through the whole ordeal, feeling a great amount of guilt-
-daughters agree?-
---
Shez: -waited until Aoko was far enough away from the shower before rushing in at blinding speeds-
---
Kamui: "But that doesn't mean you should never approach her again. I'm sure you can still be good friends." :)
---
Kamui: "Just like my oldest daughter's Servant." :)
---
-it's then that they got to Rulahs and Scathach immediately noticed something wrong with Byleth?-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Iroha is just silently and awkwardly looking tot he side-
---
Kazumi: "I suppose, hahaha. It's amazing that there's friendly monsters around!"
---
-He was speaking to the Royal Guard and maybe the royal family assuming they were still there-
Sky-Byte: "There's another of our race inside Scorponok that Sombra brainwashed. He hasn't come online from stasis, but... It's better that he remains that way"
Tankor: "Why haven't we pulverized Jhiaxus again?"
Thunderblast: "Lack of options if we were attacked"
Shockwave: "Jhiaxus?"
Astrotrain: "SLAG! Not that guy!"
---
Artoria: "Actually, I think of someone who could help you"
---
Semiramis: "Hm? What's this?" -sees-
Moon: "...Perhaps I should go get some tea." -Trying to break the silence-
___

Susie: "Still not totally used to the whole "evil demons in other worlds are called "monsters"" thing..."

Noelle: "I'm still getting used to the fact that there are way more humans out there than Kris." :chuckle:
___

Cadance: "Who's "Jhiaxus"?"

I have the same question as the pink equine...
___

Marco: "R-Really? Who?" -Figures it's one of the Lancers, but isn't sure who-

___

-The e-mail seems to be addressed from a "Lancer"-

-that would be the plan-

Ren: "Most of them wouldn't even fit you. Let's try what size suits you first..."

Nora: "...Not a bad idea, actually."
---
-and Sparky is equally motivated-
---
Ingrid: "That I will." :p
-How many of the pancake shirts would end up fitting Nora?-
___

Sparky: (I've got more to learn than I thought...But that should just be more motivation to keep training!)
___

-With that, Ingrid finishes up her tea and goes to Moon?-

---

---
---
Iroha: "S-She'd need my sister too to do that, but... That's still very bad! That means they can all become Doppels! And also spread Rumors!" -and also wants to save Nemu and Touka for how dear they are to her-
---
-She is-
---

Magenta Kamen Rider: "I assume she told you of our meeting while you were dealing with that Alliance, then"
---
-KEK-
Mabel: "Hey! Aren't they still her friends? That's why I was asking that!" :glare:
___

Stan: "I think all of us wish we would've gotten a chance to punch that warlock jerk in the face..."

H-He became no different from the borderline m-mindless force of destruction he created...
___

-BATTLE START!-
___

-I think you guys said they were all dead by the time he returned...But that was another thing from like 8 years ago, so I can probably have one survive via the powers of retcons- :V

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-She is-
---

---
-KEK-
Mabel: "Hey! Aren't they still her friends? That's why I was asking that!" :glare:
___

Stan: "I think all of us wish we would've gotten a chance to punch that warlock jerk in the face..."

H-He became no different from the borderline m-mindless force of destruction he created...
___

-BATTLE START!-
___

-I think you guys said they were all dead by the time he returned...But that was another thing from like 8 years ago, so I can probably have one survive via the powers of retcons- :V
Azura: "Friends or not, the very fact that their existence can power up Alina means they are threats until we can handle the situation. That is simply the fact of the matters at play here. Hopefully, said situation can be handled in a non-violent manner if they are Iroha's friends..."
---
Link: "You wouldn't have been safe... It took all the Sages just to keep him busy enough for me to get some hits in... and then we realized he was holding back and he just... knocked them all out in a single blow. I'm not sure how I'd have felt if you were part of that..."

Zelda: "And that mindless force was more successful at destroying Hyrule than he was."
---
Ingrid: "She did not, but I'm also not surprised about that."
---
-HURRAY FOR THE POWER OF RETCONS :V-

-but it truly is a shame eh, Alina?- :V

-How many of the pancake shirts would end up fitting Nora?-
___

Sparky: (I've got more to learn than I thought...But that should just be more motivation to keep training!)
___

-With that, Ingrid finishes up her tea and goes to Moon?-
-two or three-
---
-THAT'S THE SPIRIT!-
---
-indeedly-dee she does-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-daughters agree?-
---
Shez: -waited until Aoko was far enough away from the shower before rushing in at blinding speeds-
---
Kamui: "But that doesn't mean you should never approach her again. I'm sure you can still be good friends." :)
---
Kamui: "Just like my oldest daughter's Servant." :)
---
-it's then that they got to Rulahs and Scathach immediately noticed something wrong with Byleth?-
Mary: "A cute name for a cute bird~!" -clearly-
---
Aoko: "Huh, she's not losing time..."
---
Sieg: "Hmmm, well... I haven't spoken much with her since"
---
Tart: "I heard of that one, Illyasviel is her name if I recall"
---
Scáthach: "...Why are you possessing her? What happened?"
Moon: "...Perhaps I should go get some tea." -Trying to break the silence-
___

Susie: "Still not totally used to the whole "evil demons in other worlds are called "monsters"" thing..."

Noelle: "I'm still getting used to the fact that there are way more humans out there than Kris." :chuckle:
___

Cadance: "Who's "Jhiaxus"?"

I have the same question as the pink equine...
___

Marco: "R-Really? Who?" -Figures it's one of the Lancers, but isn't sure who-

___

-The e-mail seems to be addressed from a "Lancer"-
Oriko: "I would be thankful for that"
---
Kazumi: "Oh, sorry if I just made you feel uncomfortable..."
---
Demolishor: "He's a crazy scientist guy that betrayed our race and tried to replace all of us with new ones he made"
Soundwave: -Proceeds to project an image of Jhiaxus-
1728429625694.png

Shockwave: "That brute described accurately. He was once one of our most important scientists, until the day power got over his head and attempted to take all power for himself and create a new breed of Cybertronians"
---
Artoria: "Do you know Taiga?"
---
Semiramis: "...Oh, it's that child..."
___

___

-BATTLE START!-
___

Azura: "Friends or not, the very fact that their existence can power up Alina means they are threats until we can handle the situation. That is simply the fact of the matters at play here. Hopefully, said situation can be handled in a non-violent manner if they are Iroha's friends..."
---
Link: "You wouldn't have been safe... It took all the Sages just to keep him busy enough for me to get some hits in... and then we realized he was holding back and he just... knocked them all out in a single blow. I'm not sure how I'd have felt if you were part of that..."

Zelda: "And that mindless force was more successful at destroying Hyrule than he was."
---
---

Iroha: "Alina was never friends with them! She simply used Touka-chan and Menu-chan for her goals, lying to them! I.... I hope they're okay..."
---
Iroha: "...No different from a Witch"
Tamamo: "...I-I mean...I could have contributed to the Sages, maybe?"
---
-Okki snickers internally, knowing this map like the palm of her hand-

Magenta Kamen Rider: "There are three titles I'm mostly known by.
The destroyer of worlds. Tsukasa Kadoya. Kamen Rider Decade"
---
Alina: "Ugh, incredibile... Are you sure none survived?"
Sasa: "Probably it's better that way?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Mary: "A cute name for a cute bird~!" -clearly-
---
Aoko: "Huh, she's not losing time..."
---
Sieg: "Hmmm, well... I haven't spoken much with her since"
---
Tart: "I heard of that one, Illyasviel is her name if I recall"
---
Scáthach: "...Why are you possessing her? What happened?"
-and that made Palu glad!-

Palu: I wonder what Pit would think of the new bird...
---
-she sure ain't lmao-
---
Kamui: "We should fix that, clearly."
---
Kamui: "That is indeed her name. I'm sure she and her Master are hanging out somewhere if you want to see them. These two are rarely apart." :)

-maybe later because Jannu wanted to introduce Tart to her bestie/Master?-
---
Sothis: "I have no time to explain. Get me an appointment with Kiara. And tell her it is an urgent matter. Very urgent." I've heard she did good work with some of Chaldea's members, so if anyone can help Byleth...

Palutena: "I'm sure you can talk a little about what happened while we wait for Kiara's response..."

Sothis: -sighs- "Perhaps I could... I... may be under a lot of stress right now because Byleth is... well, to say she is doing poorly would be an understatement."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oriko: "I would be thankful for that"
---
Kazumi: "Oh, sorry if I just made you feel uncomfortable..."
---
Demolishor: "He's a crazy scientist guy that betrayed our race and tried to replace all of us with new ones he made"
Soundwave: -Proceeds to project an image of Jhiaxus-
View attachment 395030
Shockwave: "That brute described accurately. He was once one of our most important scientists, until the day power got over his head and attempted to take all power for himself and create a new breed of Cybertronians"
---
Artoria: "Do you know Taiga?"
---
Semiramis: "...Oh, it's that child..."
Moon: "I'll be right back. Medea, Tart, would you mind watching them for a few minutes?"

___

Susie: "Nah, it's cool. We were all shocked to find out other humans existed, too." :p

Berdly: "It was a shocking discovery for each of us! Even Kristopher himself!"

Noelle: "I actually used to be afraid of humans hiding under my bed or closet." 😅
___

Shining: "Beg pardon...?"-Genuinely surprised, made clear by both his tone and expression-

...And now this lunatic who thinks himself a revolutionary and visionary of science is hiding within Scorponak..

___

Marco: "The tiger lady? I haven't talked with her much, but I know her name."
___

-The one who ultimately decided to help them escape Shadaloo's fortress, even after Jack threatened him...-

-two or three-
---
-THAT'S THE SPIRIT!-
---
-indeedly-dee she does-
-Nora disappointed or doesn't mind since she can at least get a few of the pancake shirts?-
___

Sparky: "(Thanks for the battle, you two! That was actually fun!)" :grin:

(You know what? It actually was a fun battle. Good game, Ms. Phosphora and Sparky!) :) -Bows again-
___

-Sure enough, Moon is filing and signing paperwork, mostly various legal documents and new royal decrees-

---

---
---

Iroha: "Alina was never friends with them! She simply used Touka-chan and Menu-chan for her goals, lying to them! I.... I hope they're okay..."
---
---

---
Ford: "If Sasa is capable of using brainwashing spells, then it's all too likely that she's used those spells on Touka and Menu..."
___

...A-And I thought the other incarnations of Ganondorf we've fought were insane... :urg:
___

-But will that map knowledge be enough to help net her a win?-
___

-It's possible that Zanthar still survived- :V

-If not him, though, it's also possible that they could end up summoning a creature from another dimension entirely...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
Ford: "If Sasa is capable of using brainwashing spells, then it's all too likely that she's used those spells on Touka and Menu..."
___

...A-And I thought the other incarnations of Ganondorf we've fought were insane... :urg:
___

___

-If not him, though, it's also possible that they could end up summoning a creature from another dimension entirely...-
Palutena: "That... makes too much sense, actually... I'm sorry, Iroha..."
---
Wolf: "...Mine was tenacious as well, but nothing like this..."

Link: "...Didn't you transform into a giant beast, Tamamo?"
---
-oh yeah, someone from something else works too... shame the portal's dismantled and they don't know it though-

-Nora disappointed or doesn't mind since she can at least get a few of the pancake shirts?-
___

Sparky: "(Thanks for the battle, you two! That was actually fun!)" :grin:

(You know what? It actually was a fun battle. Good game, Ms. Phosphora and Sparky!) :) -Bows again-
___

-Sure enough, Moon is filing and signing paperwork, mostly various legal documents and new royal decrees-
-she glad to get shirts, yeah!-
---
Phosphy: -thumbs up at Winter and Weiss-

Weiss: "It was quite fun."
---
Ingrid: "Still deep in your work, Your Majesty?" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she glad to get shirts, yeah!-
---
Phosphy: -thumbs up at Winter and Weiss-

Weiss: "It was quite fun."
---
Ingrid: "Still deep in your work, Your Majesty?" :p
-Shirts that celebrate one of her favorite foods-

-And the same food that Ren is famous among their friends for baking- :V
___

-Sparky and Winter even shake paws on it!-
___

Moon: "Hmm? Oh, greetings, Ingrid." :) -As busy as she is, she's always glad to see her friends stop by-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Shirts that celebrate one of her favorite foods-

-And the same food that Ren is famous among their friends for baking- :V
___

-Sparky and Winter even shake paws on it!-
___

Moon: "Hmm? Oh, greetings, Ingrid." :) -As busy as she is, she's always glad to see her friends stop by-
-she finds another one with "boop" written on it-

-HECK YEAH HE IS-
---
-good for them-
---
Ingrid: "Think you can drop out of your work for now?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-and that made Palu glad!-

Palu: I wonder what Pit would think of the new bird...
---
-she sure ain't lmao-
---
Kamui: "We should fix that, clearly."
---
Kamui: "That is indeed her name. I'm sure she and her Master are hanging out somewhere if you want to see them. These two are rarely apart." :)

-maybe later because Jannu wanted to introduce Tart to her bestie/Master?-
---
Sothis: "I have no time to explain. Get me an appointment with Kiara. And tell her it is an urgent matter. Very urgent." I've heard she did good work with some of Chaldea's members, so if anyone can help Byleth...

Palutena: "I'm sure you can talk a little about what happened while we wait for Kiara's response..."

Sothis: -sighs- "Perhaps I could... I... may be under a lot of stress right now because Byleth is... well, to say she is doing poorly would be an understatement."
-He's too busy gaming, not knowing soon Kama will challenge him-
---
-It's why they're getting along despite Shez being an airhead-
---
Sieg: "Huh, well, I suppose she has an Emblem too so we can coordinate and do stuff like such..."
---
Tart: "Maybe later, right now Jeanne wants me first to meet people important to her"
---
Scáthach: "I'll speak to her now"
Homura: -Observing, quiet-
Moon: "I'll be right back. Medea, Tart, would you mind watching them for a few minutes?"

___

Susie: "Nah, it's cool. We were all shocked to find out other humans existed, too." :p

Berdly: "It was a shocking discovery for each of us! Even Kristopher himself!"

Noelle: "I actually used to be afraid of humans hiding under my bed or closet." 😅
___

Shining: "Beg pardon...?"-Genuinely surprised, made clear by both his tone and expression-

...And now this lunatic who thinks himself a revolutionary and visionary of science is hiding within Scorponak..

___

Marco: "The tiger lady? I haven't talked with her much, but I know her name."
___

-The one who ultimately decided to help them escape Shadaloo's fortress, even after Jack threatened him...-
Tart: "As you command, Queen" -Medea also nodded understanding the reason-
---
Kazumi: "Afraid of humans? That sounds a little weird to me, though I'd get be afraid of specific people..."
---
Demolishor: "He's in what you organics would call hibernation, it's better that he's apprehended that way"
Tankor: "Certainly..."
Shockwave: "He remains in stasis... Maybe he won't be a threat after all, unless something brings him online"
---
Artoria: "I'm sure she'd be glad to have a student"
---
-So she opens the e-mail-
___

___

___

---

---
-oh yeah, someone from something else works too... shame the portal's dismantled and they don't know it though-
Iroha: "...I need to save them..."
---
Tamamo: "...I-I did..."
---
-Nope-

Ingrid didn't reply Uni
---
Kanna: "Maybe we could summon something more on the level of Walpurgisnacht, if we're lucky..."A
Alina: "That could be interesting in itself~"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-He's too busy gaming, not knowing soon Kama will challenge him-
---
-It's why they're getting along despite Shez being an airhead-
---
Sieg: "Huh, well, I suppose she has an Emblem too so we can coordinate and do stuff like such..."
---
Tart: "Maybe later, right now Jeanne wants me first to meet people important to her"
---
Scáthach: "I'll speak to her now"
Homura: -Observing, quiet-
-OH ****-
---
-Shez may be an airhead in most situations, but if Aoko saw her in a fight, she'd see a whole new side of her-

-she's basically Goku- :V
---
Alear: "Oh yeah, she does have Celica's ring."
---
Kamui: "And you thought of me?" :)
---
-meanwhile-

Harley: "Finally, a day off~ We really needed one~" :)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-OH ****-
---
-Shez may be an airhead in most situation, but if Aoko saw her in a fight, she'd see a whole new side of her-

-she's basically Goku- :V
---
Alear: "Oh yeah, she does have Celica's ring."
---
Kamui: "And you thought of me?" :)
---
-meanwhile-

Harley: "Finally, a day off~ We really needed one~" :)
-Oh indeed, just as she told Palutena before-
---
-It's also why she has an easier time with her than with Soujyuro- :V
---
Sieg: "Which is that one again?" -at Emblem Corrin-
---
Jeanne: "You are my Master after all" :)
---
Kiara: "It's been quite a while since we had one~"

-Then the door is slammed open by Arcueid and Guifei who are carrying Byleth with Homura tailing behind-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Oh indeed, just as she told Palutena before-
---
-It's also why she has an easier time with her than with Soujyuro- :V
---
Sieg: "Which is that one again?" -at Emblem Corrin-
---
Jeanne: "You are my Master after all" :)
---
Kiara: "It's been quite a while since we had one~"

-Then the door is slammed open by Arcueid and Guifei who are carrying Byleth with Homura tailing behind-
Pit: -VIDEO GAMING-
---
-and then one shower later, Shez was back and working on breakfast-
---
Emblem Corrin: "The Emblem of Echoes, a red-headed mages with powerful fire spells."
---
Kamui: "And one of your closest friends here." :)
---
Harley: "........I speak too much sometimes, don't I...?"

-was Shez informed of it as well?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
If you haven't already, give The Amazing Digital Circus a watch.

It's insane and it's great.

Tart: "As you command, Queen" -Medea also nodded understanding the reason-
---
Kazumi: "Afraid of humans? That sounds a little weird to me, though I'd get be afraid of specific people..."
---
Demolishor: "He's in what you organics would call hibernation, it's better that he's apprehended that way"
Tankor: "Certainly..."
Shockwave: "He remains in stasis... Maybe he won't be a threat after all, unless something brings him online"
---
Artoria: "I'm sure she'd be glad to have a student"
---
-So she opens the e-mail-
Moon: "Thank you. I should be back within 10 minutes." -Goes downstairs to get a new platter of tea and crumpets herself-
___

Noelle: "S-Sorry! Humans aren't common at all where we're from..."

Susie: "Kris is the only known one, and no one even seems to be totally sure what happened to them...
___

Cadance: "...So even you four don't get along with him..."

Shining: "And from the sounds of it, I doubt Scorponak does, either..."

I suggest we have him terminated regardless. We don't need yet another clod messing with our plans...
___

Marco: "Oh, is she a combat teacher?" -Surprised, but hopeful-
___

-It's mostly a greeting noting that it has been some time since the last spoke, asking how they're doing while also noting that he himself is doing okay-

-she finds another one with "boop" written on it-

-HECK YEAH HE IS-
---
-good for them-
---
Ingrid: "Think you can drop out of your work for now?"
-Which she's like "I HAVE to buy this one!"?-
___

-This battle also indicated that Phosphora and Sparky already have good team synergy, as do Weiss and Winter-

-Sparky just needs to train more to better his strength and coordination, as well as to learn more powerful moves-
___

Moon: "...I typically don't drop tasks or change my own schedule unless matters are urgent. What is the matter?"

---

---
---
---
-Nope-

Ingrid didn't reply Uni
---
Kanna: "Maybe we could summon something more on the level of Walpurgisnacht, if we're lucky..."A
Ford: "Hold on, we still need to formulate a strategy. Rushing won't do us any good. If anything, it's most likely going to backfire on us and increase their odds of winning..."
___

...M-Meaning Tamamo couldn't have even helped at the time...
___

-How do the first few minutes of the match go?-
___

-Yeah, either way, their plan to infiltrate the Mystery Shack to summon something from that portal specifically won't work with the portal dismantled-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord
Artoria: "Perhaps, but hey may be more adept than at first glance"
---
-For now it appears they've cleared this area out of all enemies that Rita once made-
---
BB: "BB-chan had to make sure Senpai would become BB-chan's only~" -red eyes-
---
-Good for Burrito, though an understandable concern for Whiskers-
---
Kaito: "It was an easy security measure, just make it so they see the King's belt amongst the first few things around, they try it, and realize their mistake. Not a bad attemot tho-" -then tripped by what Snivy did-

Lily: "U-Ugh..."
-He had already shot plenty of lightning and fireballs before harvesting the generator's energy towards himself, so Alear, Undyne and Fishbunjin are on his way-
---

Mirei: The two are not focused and that's clear... Yet they're actually performing the mission... -honestly, she's quite amused-
---
Medea: "If the interior of the wand is a world of its own... I didn't consider that possibility"
That so? How's he been since ya found him? -Doesn't know that he's already stolen food from several people-

-Heshima is taking everything Whiskers told him in mind, and it's not an easy conflict to find an answer to-

-Knowing Viridi, he fears she's unlikely to change her mind about humans any time soon, but at the same time, she seems to be a genuinely good and caring Trainer to Whiskers, and still clearly cares about almost all other life, so he can already tell that this is a difficult conflict... -

(We were just about to play soccer. Do you wanna join us?) :)

Star: " -Standing back up- "EMBLEM ENGAGE!"

-Undyne tries to catched up to Zedd in time, but likely wouldn't be able to prevent Zedd from powering himself up-

___

Moon: "Is it possible that the same could hold true for this staff? The Butterfly Family Wand is...very different from most of the magic-casting tools I've seen from other dimensions."
Neo: -snickered at seeing Kaito get tripped-

-Alear doesn't think she can reach in time... so she goes for a beam instead-
-does Artoria tell of his dine and dashing?-

-maintains his form for now while on alert of anything coming their way-

.....I see.
-to himself-
....it's as if Yuri's Act 3 self took form.....but somehow worse.

[Yeah!]
-the Plump Mouse would give happy tears as she joins their game-

-meanwhile, still brooding over his dilemma without an easy answer-

-it's clear the little grass snake does not appreciate being so easily manipulated-

F:
-trying to reaaaaaaach!-

-the two enemy Ultimates were thoroughly beaten to submission in the crossfire of this catfight-
-if these are the strongest the Tamers have, then they're out of luck-

-I actually hadn't thought ahead on what the interior would be like, but now I'm picturing a sort of castle with no exit-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
If you haven't already, give The Amazing Digital Circus a watch.

It's insane and it's great.
I've been paying really close attention to GLITCH since Murder Drones so yeah, I can see I've watched the Circus

Murder Drones is great too, btw

---
---
-Nope-

Ingrid didn't reply Uni
---
Ford: "Hold on, we still need to formulate a strategy. Rushing won't do us any good. If anything, it's most likely going to backfire on us and increase their odds of winning..."
___

___

___

-Yeah, either way, their plan to infiltrate the Mystery Shack to summon something from that portal specifically won't work with the portal dismantled-
Azura: "And there are still more people to talk about, right?"
---
Link: "If you really went berserk, you'd have made things worse without any control over it... Maybe I'd be dead, even."

-Tamamo couldn't deny Link was entirely right here?-
---
Ingrid: "Decade... I think I've heard of you, but I'm not sure where..."
---
-oh, Alina lmao-

-Which she's like "I HAVE to buy this one!"?-
___

-This battle also indicated that Phosphora and Sparky already have good team synergy, as do Weiss and Winter-

-Sparky just needs to train more to better his strength and coordination, as well as to learn more powerful moves-
___

Moon: "...I typically don't drop tasks or change my own schedule unless matters are urgent. What is the matter?"
-OH ABSOLUTELY-
---
-that's a point Phosphy immediately noticed, yeah, they already have a lot of synergy and trust-
---
Ingrid: "I seek to make a search party for you-know-who's daughter." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I've been paying really close attention to GLITCH since Murder Drones so yeah, I can see I've watched the Circus

Murder Drones is great too, btw
I've heard almost nothing but good things about Murder Drones since it premiered. I might have to give that show a watch, myself...

-OH ABSOLUTELY-
---
-that's a point Phosphy immediately noticed, yeah, they already have a lot of synergy and trust-
---
Ingrid: "I seek to make a search party for you-know-who's daughter." :p
-Once more, no one here is surprised- :V

___

-It's cleared she and Sparky bonded fast, in no small part thanks to the similarities and how caring she's been to the young Pikachu-

-Plus her knowledge of Pokemon as a series likely helped her figure out how to train a real life one. At least, as far as battling goes-
___

Moon: "... Have you made any new findings on her recently?" -Spoken with a fairly quiet tone since the majority of the castle staff has no idea about Meteora-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I've heard almost nothing but good things about Murder Drones since it premiered. I might have to give that show a watch, myself...
Honestly, I like it more than Digital Circus... though that's hardly fair since MD is actually a finished product lmao

Still, it kinda checks all the stuff I want out of something that tries to give off 2000s edgelord vibes and that's great lmao

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Once more, no one here is surprised- :V

___

-It's cleared she and Sparky bonded fast, in no small part thanks to the similarities and how caring she's been to the young Pikachu-

-Plus her knowledge of Pokemon as a series likely helped her figure out how to train a real life one. At least, as far as battling goes-
___

Moon: "... Have you made any new findings on her recently?" -Spoken with a fairly quiet tone since the majority of the castle staff has no idea about Meteora-
-and some chuckle about it-
---
-oh yeah, Phosphy already knew how to play Pokemon so that helped a lot-
---
Ingrid: "Not yet... but I was thinking of doing my own investigation on that. Hopefully behind a certain group's back so they cannot get in the way." -referring to the Commission but being vague enough that it sounds like any kind of group-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
That so? How's he been since ya found him? -Doesn't know that he's already stolen food from several people-

-Heshima is taking everything Whiskers told him in mind, and it's not an easy conflict to find an answer to-

-Knowing Viridi, he fears she's unlikely to change her mind about humans any time soon, but at the same time, she seems to be a genuinely good and caring Trainer to Whiskers, and still clearly cares about almost all other life, so he can already tell that this is a difficult conflict... -

(We were just about to play soccer. Do you wanna join us?) :)
Neo: -snickered at seeing Kaito get tripped-

-maintains his form for now while on alert of anything coming their way-

.....I see.
-to himself-
....it's as if Yuri's Act 3 self took form.....but somehow worse.

[Yeah!]

-it's clear the little grass snake does not appreciate being so easily manipulated-
Artoria: "I can say for certain that he's a free spirit"
---
Taiga: "Hey, you're doing great~"
---
Monika: "Trust me, she's an enigma to everyone here"
-Then Sakura happens to walk by-
---
-Boudica is wondering if she should ask, though also feels glad for Burrito-
---
Kaito: "Heh, someone still has attitude"
Star: " -Standing back up- "EMBLEM ENGAGE!"

-Undyne tries to catched up to Zedd in time, but likely wouldn't be able to prevent Zedd from powering himself up-
___

-The scythe shows no immediate signs of sentience or life on it's own, but Palutena, Lindy and Kama could still detect traces of life from it-

-That scythe is Jevil, alright. He's just supposedly in a deep slumber while assuming this form...-
___

Moon: "Is it possible that the same could hold true for this staff? The Butterfly Family Wand is...very different from most of the magic-casting tools I've seen from other dimensions."
---
Palutena: "There's clearly someone in there..."
F:
-trying to reaaaaaaach!-

-the two enemy Ultimates were thoroughly beaten to submission in the crossfire of this catfight-

-I actually hadn't thought ahead on what the interior would be like, but now I'm picturing a sort of castle with no exit-
-Alear's beam reahced, creating an explosion as a result of a mixture of her power and the Morphin Grid's, obscuring Zedd now-
Trini: "...I have a bad feeling"
---
Kama: "So, how we wake him up?"

Rogue Tamer: "Well, what are we supposed to do now?!"
Trader Tamer: "Hold on, I have one last ace under my sleeve..."
---
Medea: I"ts power goes beyond most magic instruments... It could work..."
-Sounds fair to me-
Pit: -VIDEO GAMING-
---
-and then one shower later, Shez was back and working on breakfast-
---
Emblem Corrin: "The Emblem of Echoes, a red-headed mages with powerful fire spells."
---
Kamui: "And one of your closest friends here." :)
---
Harley: "........I speak too much sometimes, don't I...?"

-was Shez informed of it as well?-
Elizabeth: -Supporting him while aspiring to become his gf- :V
---
Aoko: "Woah, you didn't need to do that!"
---
Sieg: "Right, I have yet to learn all their names..."
---
Tart: "She's told me so much of you, like how you're halfdragon and come from various families"
---
-You bet she along Musashi and a dragged-on Draco are there too, as well as Tiamat-
-The whole gang won't let one of their own get like this-

Kiara: "...What do you need?"
Moon: "Thank you. I should be back within 10 minutes." -Goes downstairs to get a new platter of tea and crumpets herself-
___

Noelle: "S-Sorry! Humans aren't common at all where we're from..."

Susie: "Kris is the only known one, and no one even seems to be totally sure what happened to them...
___

Cadance: "...So even you four don't get along with him..."

Shining: "And from the sounds of it, I doubt Scorponak does, either..."

I suggest we have him terminated regardless. We don't need yet another clod messing with our plans...
___

Marco: "Oh, is she a combat teacher?" -Surprised, but hopeful-
___

-It's mostly a greeting noting that it has been some time since the last spoke, asking how they're doing while also noting that he himself is doing okay-
Iroha: "...Your mother is nice"
---
Kazumi: "Oh, maybe they are hiding?"
---
Demolishor: "We only haven't done anything about him because we're desperate..."
Shockwave: "I was thinking similarly, he would be more trouble than it's worth"
---
Artoria: "...Well, she is a teacher"
---
Semiramis: "Oh, is that the case...?" -a lot because of Charlotte, who remains with him-
___

___

___

---
Link: "If you really went berserk, you'd have made things worse without any control over it... Maybe I'd be dead, even."

---
---
-oh, Alina lmao-
Oriko: "There's one more person indeed..."

Kazumi: “Kanna Hijiri is an artificial being like me, created from the wish of one of my old friends. She resents humanity more than anything, and wishes to replace them all with a species of her own creation named the Hyades. Her powers are those of all my old friends combined, so she can clone herself, talk to animals, control electricity, create familiars, physically strength herself, do high analysis stuff and shoot large beams. Oh, and she also knows a lot of tech too!"
---
Tamamo: "...Fine, you're right..."
---
-At first, things appeared to be even...-

Tsukasa: "Most react with hostility towards me at first, you're a new one"
---
-Indeed, but they still plan to do soon, by visiting the Shack the next day after classes are done-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Iroha: "...Your mother is nice"
---
Kazumi: "Oh, maybe they are hiding?"
---
Demolishor: "We only haven't done anything about him because we're desperate..."
Shockwave: "I was thinking similarly, he would be more trouble than it's worth"
---
Artoria: "...Well, she is a teacher"
---
Semiramis: "Oh, is that the case...?" -a lot because of Charlotte, who remains with him-
Star: "She can be kinda strict at times, but also understanding. Every time she's mad about something, it's only because she's worried about me..."
___

Noelle: "I-I'd honestly be very surprised if all of them besides only Kris were in hiding..."
___

Shining: "...Cadance, we might need to send some scouts to search for him."

Cadance: "Here's hoping he's not as dangerous as they claim..."

If they don't destroy or detain him, we are to capture and terminate him ourselves. Is that clear, everyone?
___

Marco: "...So not a combat one?"
___

-Lancer even mentions her alongside Susie, as sort-of-sisters who've looked after him when he needed help or friends-

Honestly, I like it more than Digital Circus... though that's hardly fair since MD is actually a finished product lmao

Still, it kinda checks all the stuff I want out of something that tries to give off 2000s edgelord vibes and that's great lmao
I think Digital Circus had a good concept and characters to start with, but I think it's started really picking up with episodes 2 and 3.

I'm not entirely sure what to expect from Murder Drones, barring what you just said, but I'll give the show a look.

-and some chuckle about it-
---
-oh yeah, Phosphy already knew how to play Pokemon so that helped a lot-
---
Ingrid: "Not yet... but I was thinking of doing my own investigation on that. Hopefully behind a certain group's back so they cannot get in the way." -referring to the Commission but being vague enough that it sounds like any kind of group-
-Including Penny-
___

-Taking care of one as one a real animal, while also being able to talk to one, however, is another matter entirely-

-If anything, however, Phosphora being able to talk to them seems to have just helped them forge a bond even sooner-
___

Moon: "...You'll need to be careful, then. I don't think they're wary of others yet, but they will be if they learn that anyone is doing any investigations beyond directly asking them questions."

[Yeah!]

I'm not surprised. I was a pretty free spirits growing up, myself, at least until I got training from a badass but kind mentor who taught me everything I know. :p

-The masjority of the Pokemon are surprised to see the Bidoof crying, even if it's tears of joy, but most of them internally figure that she might just be relieved to be free again after being captured by Dark Samus, and figure now's not the appropriate time to ask her why she's crying-

-So instead, they focus on the game of soccer for now, as well as introducing Burrito to the game-

(...I'm...not surprised in the least why that all weighs on your mind. Nor about why you're so conflicted over the matter...)

---

---
---
-oh, Alina lmao-

Kazumi: “Kanna Hijiri is an artificial being like me, created from the wish of one of my old friends. She resents humanity more than anything, and wishes to replace them all with a species of her own creation named the Hyades. Her powers are those of all my old friends combined, so she can clone herself, talk to animals, control electricity, create familiars, physically strength herself, do high analysis stuff and shoot large beams. Oh, and she also knows a lot of tech too!"
---
---

---
-Indeed, but they stll plan to do soon, by visiting the Shack the next day after classes are done-
Dipper: "Ooookay, so reasoning with her is probably off the table..."

Mabel: "It's like Archimedes all over again..."
___

Stan: "Couldn't this whole mess have been avoided if you just asked for more help before finding that creepy old warlock's animated corpse?"

With all due respect, Stanley, it's doubtful anyone could've had the knowledge to possibly anticipate that Ganondorf was still hidden somewhere beneath the castle. The denizens of this Hyrule are more familiar with the destructive, dark magic creature his hatred and anger spawned than the man himself, just as we had limited knowledge of the Calamity, having never fought it or seen any true remaining signs of it personally. And with the Calamity destroyed and no signs of neither it nor Ganondorf himself between it's destruction up until and during Drakkon's invasion of the kingdom, there was no indication or warning signs that he or some remnant of the Calamity were still around in any form, nor that he would return.

As...many problems as Ganondorf caused, I don't believe there was any way to prevent them from happening in advance, even prior the Golden Goddesses sealing this Hyrule away from other dimensions.

___

-Will either Okkie or Emu gain the advantage at some point, though?-
___

-Skip to that or nah?-

---
Palutena: "There's clearly someone in there..."
F:
-trying to reaaaaaaach!-

-Alear's beam reahced, creating an explosion as a result of a mixture of her power and the Morphin Grid's, obscuring Zedd now-
---

---
-Sounds fair to me-
...We're too late...

___

a really loud alarm clock? -Asked half-jokingly-

___

-Even aside from the lack of an exit with Lucario being trapped there, that's also doubly fitting given that Medea herself was once royalty-

Star: "Illya was able to teleport the others out of my wand even without Glossaryck's help...It might be worth a shot. At least because it's our best...or maybe even only bet..."

Moon: "We'll still need to take extra precautions to ensure none of us will become trapped within the staff as well..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Neo: -hoping her Aura could return quickly...-

F:
-trying to reaaaaaaach!-
---
...We're too late...

___

Alear: -summoned her Libération sword- "If we're too late, then we'll just have to fight harder..."
---
Palutena: "I'm also tempted to do that..."

---
---

---
-Indeed, but they still plan to do soon, by visiting the Shack the next day after classes are done-

___

Stan: "Couldn't this whole mess have been avoided if you just asked for more help before finding that creepy old warlock's animated corpse?"

With all due respect, Stanley, it's doubtful anyone could've had the knowledge to possibly anticipate that Ganondorf was still hidden somewhere beneath the castle. The denizens of this Hyrule are more familiar with the destructive, dark magic creature his hatred and anger spawned than the man himself, just as we had limited knowledge of the Calamity, having never fought it or seen any true remaining signs of it personally. And with the Calamity destroyed and no signs of neither it nor Ganondorf himself between it's destruction up until and during Drakkon's invasion of the kingdom, there was no indication or warning signs that he or some remnant of the Calamity were still around in any form, nor that he would return.

As...many problems as Ganondorf caused, I don't believe there was any way to prevent them from happening in advance, even prior the Golden Goddesses sealing this Hyrule away from other dimensions.

___

___

-Skip to that or nah?-
Palutena: "This one will need to actually be put down... All five of them do..."
---
Zelda: "Gaster is entirely correct. The moment we found out, it was too late..."
---
Ingrid: "It would be a shame to immediately beat you up..."
---
-sure, why not?-

Elizabeth: -Supporting him while aspiring to become his gf- :V
---
Aoko: "Woah, you didn't need to do that!"
---
Sieg: "Right, I have yet to learn all their names..."
---
Tart: "She's told me so much of you, like how you're halfdragon and come from various families"
---
-You bet she along Musashi and a dragged-on Draco are there too, as well as Tiamat-
-The whole gang won't let one of their own get like this-

Kiara: "...What do you need?"
-and then Kama?-
---
Shez: "No but I really wanted to." -then phone rings- "Huh..." -looks at it to find an ominous text from Byleth-

[We have a code black. - Sothis.]

Shez: "....." -realizes what this meant- "****! ****! ****! ****! ****! This can't be real!" -looks at Aoko- "I... I had a really fun time but I really gotta go. My closest friend's in deep **** right now."

-I don't think I need to say it but yes, this is the Homura thing at the bottom-
---
Kamui: "There are... quite a lot of names to learn indeed..."
---
Kamui: "Indeed for both of these things. And that means she must have told you of Azura." :)
---
Shez: "We need a goddamn miracle. And we heard you're good at those."

Harley: "Well, what kind of miracle we talking about here?"

Shez: "Go on, Homura, tell the nice ladies here what you told us." -already knew what happened simply from remembering the timelines where she lived, but Homura can give a more genuine testament due to having witnessed it-

-Including Penny-
___

-Taking care of one as one a real animal, while also being able to talk to one, however, is another matter entirely-

-If anything, however, Phosphora being able to talk to them seems to have just helped them forge a bond even sooner-
___

Moon: "...You'll need to be careful, then. I don't think they're wary of others yet, but they will be if they learn that anyone is doing any investigations beyond directly asking them questions."
-good for everyone-
---
-a very close one, yes-
---
Ingrid: "Don't worry. I'm used to this sort of thing." ;) "But I was wondering if you and Medea would like to come along."

I think Digital Circus had a good concept and characters to start with, but I think it's started really picking up with episodes 2 and 3.

I'm not entirely sure what to expect from Murder Drones, barring what you just said, but I'll give the show a look.
MD also does something that Gravity Falls did very well; leave you with a ton of questions to speculate about and the answers come from watching more.

There's never a point where I felt like I fully knew everything and that added to the intrigue.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "She can be kinda strict at times, but also understanding. Every time she's mad about something, it's only because she's worried about me..."
___

Noelle: "I-I'd honestly be very surprised if all of them besides only Kris were in hiding..."
___

Shining: "...Cadance, we might need to send some scouts to search for him."

Cadance: "Here's hoping he's not as dangerous as they claim..."

If they don't destroy or detain him, we are to capture and terminate him ourselves. Is that clear, everyone?
___

Marco: "...So not a combat one?"
___

-Lancer even mentions her alongside Susie, as sort-of-sisters who've looked after him when he needed help or friends-
Suzune: "I see" I wonder if Tsubaki should have been more strict with me...
---
Kazumi: "Or probably something else, I wouldn't be sure..."
---
Thunderblast: "Oh, he's still inside Scorponok here"
Sky-Byte: "Just in slumber"
-Everyone present seems to be affirmative to the idea-
---
Artoria: "...She knew kendo"
---
Semiramis: Huh, so that's why he hasn't hanged around too much here.
-and then Kama?-
---
Shez: "No but I really wanted to." -then phone rings- "Huh..." -looks at it to find an ominous text from Byleth-

[We have a code black. - Sothis.]

Shez: "....." -realizes what this meant- "! *! ! ! ! This can't be real!" -looks at Aoko- "I... I had a really fun time but I really gotta go. My closest friend's in deep * right now."

-I don't think I need to say it but yes, this is the Homura thing at the bottom-
---
Kamui: "There are... quite a lot of names to learn indeed..."
---
Kamui: "Indeed for both of these things. And that means she must have told you of Azura." :)
---
Shez: "We need a goddamn miracle. And we heard you're good at those."

Harley: "Well, what kind of miracle we talking about here?"

Shez: "Go on, Homura, tell the nice ladies here what you told us." -already knew what happened simply from remembering the timelines where she lived, but Homura can give a more genuine testament due to having witnessed it-
Kama: "Boo"
---
Aoko: "Huh? That green-haired woman? Is she dying?"
---
Sieg: "I guess that happens when there's like... 20 of them, right?"
---
Tart: "The water dancing lady who is your best friend and rarely apart?"
---
-And Shez didn't live for as many timelines as Byleth so she's not as affected-

Homura: -Bows in front of them-

Kiara: "Who are you, little Miss?"

Homura: "...I'm a time traveler who repeated a long cycle of seeing people die... Like her, but she... Has went through so much worse..."

___

___

___

-Skip to that or nah?-
Palutena: "This one will need to actually be put down... All five of them do..."
---
Zelda: "Gaster is entirely correct. The moment we found out, it was too late..."
---
---
-sure, why not?-
Kazumi: "U-Um, actually... I really don't know why she's being evil again. During our last moments, she went off accepting her nature and... Ended everything she did herself. So I'm not sure why is she like that again..."

Jeanne: "I see... I'm sorry about it. But we also can't let her do as she wants with other people..."

Kazumi: "...I know. I want to see what's going on with her myself"
---
Martha: "His plans would've been carried on, rgardless of wether we found him out or not..."
---
-Emu does actually fairly quickly despite his low-tier gear- :V

Tsukasa: "Heh, that's a nice joke"
---
-Indeeeeed-

-Well, it's Sasa, Alina, Kanna and Kagari who go to school. Minou being an adult takes a job at one of the expensive restaurants in the city-

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord
---
Taiga: "Hey, you're doing great~"
---
Monika: "Trust me, she's an enigma to everyone here"
-Then Sakura happens to walk by-
---
---

---

---
-Sounds fair to me-
I'm not surprised. I was a pretty free spirits growing up, myself, at least until I got training from a badass but kind mentor who taught me everything I know. :p

-The masjority of the Pokemon are surprised to see the Bidoof crying, even if it's tears of joy, but most of them internally figure that she might just be relieved to be free again after being captured by Dark Samus, and figure now's not the appropriate time to ask her why she's crying-

-So instead, they focus on the game of soccer for now, as well as introducing Burrito to the game-

(...I'm...not surprised in the least why that all weighs on your mind. Nor about why you're so conflicted over the matter...)

...We're too late...

-Even aside from the lack of an exit with Lucario being trapped there, that's also doubly fitting given that Medea herself was once royalty-

Star: "Illya was able to teleport the others out of my wand even without Glossaryck's help...It might be worth a shot. At least because it's our best...or maybe even only bet..."

Moon: "We'll still need to take extra precautions to ensure none of us will become trapped within the staff as well..."

Alear: -summoned her Libération sword- "If we're too late, then we'll just have to fight harder..."
-stands tall and proud at Artoria's comment, huffing from his nostrils-

Are you alright?

There's two of her....?

-pops out of her shadow-
[Oh hey, some white devil guy.]

....I don't know what that other Digimon is saying.

(Wasn't sure about making the BB connection because Parvati has a different look among the Sakurafaces, but meh :V)

-at some point Burrito ends up using Rollout for the first time while thinking about the ball-

[....am I right for wanting to break away?]

-she just huffs and walks away for now-

F:
-stops, pondering if it's time to activate the Ruination Impulse-

-gasp! Is it going to be a Mega?-

-good idea-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Suzune: "I see" I wonder if Tsubaki should have been more strict with me...
---
Kazumi: "Or probably something else, I wouldn't be sure..."
---
Thunderblast: "Oh, he's still inside Scorponok here"
Sky-Byte: "Just in slumber"
-Everyone present seems to be affirmative to the idea-
---
Artoria: "...She knew kendo"
---
Semiramis: Huh, so that's why he hasn't hanged around too much here.
-As in preventing her from trying to kill other Magical Girls?-
___

Susie: "Kinda getting a little off-topic here, guys..."

Noelle: "Oh, r-right! Sorry!"

Berdly: "M-My apologies as well!"
___

Shining: "Does the Royal Guard have permission to board?"

-They just took out one insane scientist, they can't afford to put up with yet another...-
___

Marco: "Then she might be able to help!" :b:
___

-He's been stuck with the Alliance for the past few years...-

-good for everyone-
---
-a very close one, yes-
---
Ingrid: "Don't worry. I'm used to this sort of thing." ;) "But I was wondering if you and Medea would like to come along."
-But having bought four shirts, Nora ends up spending more money at the store than even Weiss or Penny did- :V
___

-Well, Phosphora may have only adopted Sparky recently, but it's clear Sparky's immensely grateful for that and cares about the Lightning Goddess a great deal-
___

Moon: "I've been meaning to contact you both about investigating the matter, myself. The problem is figuring out how to evade notice from the High Commission..." -Spoken quietly-

MD also does something that Gravity Falls did very well; leave you with a ton of questions to speculate about and the answers come from watching more.

There's never a point where I felt like I fully knew everything and that added to the intrigue.
I'll add it to my backlog of shows to watch. But I'll also probably start binging the series soon since unlike most of the others shows on my backlog, they're viewable on Youtube instead of specific streaming platforms lmao.

---
---
---
-sure, why not?-
Kazumi: "U-Um, actually... I really don't know why she's being evil again. During our last moments, she went off accepting her nature and... Ended everything she did herself. So I'm not sure why is she like that again..."

Jeanne: "I see... I'm sorry about it. But we also can't let her do as she wants with other people..."

---
Martha: "His plans would've been carried on, rgardless of wether we found him out or not..."
---

---
-Indeeeeed-

-Well, it's Sasa, Alina, Kanna and Kagari who go to school. Minou being an adult takes a job at one of the expensive restaurants in the city-
Dipper: "Wait, which one of them are you talking about?"
___

B-But it still wasn't too plan to at least form a plan so that they could stop Ganondorf for good...

And ultimately, save Hyrule and it's people.
___

-Shocking Osaka and some of the chat?-
___

-Of which Gravity Falls doesn't have many, but I think there's still some parts of the town that aren't really shown in the series, and with the wealthy Northwests also having still been living there for years, it's likely the town at least has a few fancy four and five star restaurants-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: "Boo"
---
Aoko: "Huh? That green-haired woman? Is she dying?"
---
Sieg: "I guess that happens when there's like... 20 of them, right?"
---
Tart: "The water dancing lady who is your best friend and rarely apart?"
---
-And Shez didn't live for as many timelines as Byleth so she's not as affected-

Homura: -Bows in front of them-

Kiara: "Who are you, little Miss?"

Homura: "...I'm a time traveler who repeated a long cycle of seeing people die... Like her, but she... Has went through so much worse..."
Pit: :crazy: -dropped his Joy-Cons!-
---
Shez: -without any hint of the usual casual tone- "That'd probably be better than what she's going through right now..."
---
Alear: "A little more than that but some of them share a single ring or bracelet."
---
Azura: "That would be me." :)
---
Harley: "How much worse we talkin'?"

-some storytelling letter because I am NOT subjecting you to writing that damn wall lmao-

Harley: -covering her mouth with one of her eyes, a look of sheer concern on her face- "Holy ****ing ****..."

-But having bought four shirts, Nora ends up spending more money at the store than even Weiss or Penny did- :V
___

-Well, Phosphora may have only adopted Sparky recently, but it's clear Sparky's immensely grateful for that and cares about the Lightning Goddess a great deal-
___

Moon: "I've been meaning to contact you both about investigating the matter, myself. The problem is figuring out how to evade notice from the High Commission..." -Spoken quietly-
-she doesn't care because SHE LOVES HER SHORTS-
---
-and Phosphy does have a soft spot for the lil' guy-
---
Ingrid: "They can't be looking at every corner of Mewni at all times, can they?"

---
---

---
-Indeeeeed-

___

B-But it still wasn't too plan to at least form a plan so that they could stop Ganondorf for good...

___

___

-Of which Gravity Falls doesn't have many, but I think there's still some parts of the town that aren't really shown in the series, and with the wealthy Northwests also having still been living there for years, it's likely the town at least has a few fancy four and five star restaurants-
Azura: "...I would imagine the one she just talked about. Kanna Hijiri. And I would personally not rule out the possibility that she was brainwashed."
---
Zelda: "Being fair, I had plenty of time to think of a plan." :p
---
Ingrid: "Sure. A joke." How cute~
---
-alternatively, she could have chosen to be a librarian so she has close access to a lot of information about this world?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-stands tall and proud at Artoria's comment, huffing from his nostrils-

Are you alright?

There's two of her....?

-pops out of her shadow-
[Oh hey, some white devil guy.]

....I don't know what that other Digimon is saying.

(Wasn't sure about making the BB connection because Parvati has a different look among the Sakurafaces, but meh :V)

-at some point Burrito ends up using Rollout for the first time while thinking about the ball-

[....am I right for wanting to break away?]

-she just huffs and walks away for now-
Artoria: "Seems that you share that in common" :)
---
Taiga: "Just some scratches, no biggie!"
---
Sakura: "Eh? Is that a demon?"
BB: "Oh, I see you're meeting the one I'm based on" :p
---
-Did Alphys notice that? Also maybe you're not entirely wrong, Whiskers...-
---
Kaito: "Will give you kudos for managing to snag a few more items than people usually get to at least" :p -takes the belt Neo wore, so her aura is restored-
...We're too late...

___

___

---
Palutena: "I'm also tempted to do that..."
F:
-stops, pondering if it's time to activate the Ruination Impulse-

-gasp! Is it going to be a Mega?-

-good idea-
-And when the smoke is cleared, they see Zedd used the Morphin Grid's energy to turn into a Power Ranger himself-
Zedd_Ranger.png

Zedd: "Ah, it's been quite a while since I took this form"
---
Kama: "Maybe we could hit him very hard?"

-Indeed. While they were distracted going at each other's throats, very heavy steps were being heard, as the source of them smirked down new prey to eat-
---
Medea: "Very well. I'll see that we're prepared for the trip..." -we can skip to that tho-
-As in preventing her from trying to kill other Magical Girls?-
___

Susie: "Kinda getting a little off-topic here, guys..."

Noelle: "Oh, r-right! Sorry!"

Berdly: "M-My apologies as well!"
___

Shining: "Does the Royal Guard have permission to board?"

-They just took out one insane scientist, they can't afford to put up with yet another...-
___

Marco: "Then she might be able to help!" :b:
___

-He's been stuck with the Alliance for the past few years...-
-As a mother in general, not like she could have stopped her from doing that since Suzune only started killing magical girls after Tsubaki became a Witch and she had to kill her-
---
Kazumi: "Oh... Sorryyyyy..."
---
Demolishor: "...Something tells me we're better saying yes than no"
-Indeed, sounds like this Jhiaxus is very threatning, and unlike Bludgeon, he may have a more solid plan-
---
Artoria: "I don't question it" :)
---
-Indeed, anyone would feel bad for him-
Pit: :crazy: -dropped his Joy-Cons!-
---
Shez: -without any hint of the usual casual tone- "That'd probably be better than what she's going through right now..."
---
Alear: "A little more than that but some of them share a single ring or bracelet."
---
Azura: "That would be me." :)
---
Harley: "How much worse we talkin'?"

-some storytelling letter because I am NOT subjecting you to writing that damn wall lmao-

Harley: -covering her mouth with one of her eyes, a look of sheer concern on her face- "Holy *ing *..."
Kama: "You're welcome" :p
---
Aoko: "...Go on" -meaning that she can just go off now since it's important-
---
Sieg: "Right, that's the number of bracelets and rings, not people..."
---
Tart: "It's a pleasure meeting you both!" :D
---
-Good, I was also planning to give a skip like that LOL-

-Kiara had a similar reaction-

Homura: "...I'm sorry. She's like this because of me..."

-Even Draco couldn't believe that a worse species than humans existed until she heard of the Incubators-
___

___

___

Azura: "...I would imagine the one she just talked about. Kanna Hijiri. And I would personally not rule out the possibility that she was brainwashed."
---
Zelda: "Being fair, I had plenty of time to think of a plan." :p
---
Ingrid: "Sure. A joke." How cute~
---
-alternatively, she could have chosen to be a librarian so she has close access to a lot of information about this world?-
Kazumi: -Nodded- "I need to see what happened to Kanna-chan to act like this again..." -GASP- "Wait, I also must tell you of her Evil Nuts!"
---
Kiyohime: "...How did it feel for you? All of this..."
---
-Some were, others being like "As expected LOL"-

Tsukasa: "Quite the unruly people you have here"
---
-Huh, actually ehat Uni said males more sense-

-The others also have part-time jobs, Alina at the museum, Kanna at a tech shop, Kagari at a market, and Sasa at the arcade-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: "You're welcome" :p
---
Aoko: "...Go on" -meaning that she can just go off now since it's important-
---
Sieg: "Right, that's the number of bracelets and rings, not people..."
---
Tart: "It's a pleasure meeting you both!" :D
---
-Good, I was also planning to give a skip like that LOL-

-Kiara had a similar reaction-

Homura: "...I'm sorry. She's like this because of me..."

-Even Draco couldn't believe that a worse species than humans existed until she heard of the Incubators-
Pit: "Don't scare me like that again!" 😭
---
-and she did so, not even trying the breakfast she just made-

-it showed just how much of a hurry she was in-
---
Alear: "It can get a little confusing, I suppose..." :lol:
---
Azura: "Well, aren't you adorable." :)
---
Harley: "If you've shared nuthin' but the truth, then there's nothing to blame you for, little girl. It may be your past that broke her, but you weren't the one telling that story. It was those other yours that did all the damage."

Shez: "Do you think you can fix Byleth?"

Harley: "I sure as hell can't. That's WAY beyond what I'm capable of... but what about you, Kiara?"

Last edited:
Top Bottom