• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: "...She's a cute parrot though, right?"
---
Aoko: "Alright, but if you destroy anything, you will be the one paying up"
---
-One where Anankos was succesfully defeated, the other... Well...-
---
Homura?: "Is that so?" -stopping Sothis midtrack just by moving a finger-
-Does Byleth wonder who is this woman and why she needs Homura or not?-
---
-Indeed, moreso since they all need time to adjust-
Palu: "That she is." :)
---
Shez: "Sounds fair to me."

-everything will actually go well-
---
Kamui: I really wish I was as strong as my Emblem self...
---
Sothis: WHAT?! Oh, you're not stopping me that easily. -tries to find another way in0

Byleth: "Who even are you...? You look like Homura, but certainly don't act like her..."
---
-that's why they wanted to wait a few days before the first lesson, and Byleth respects that-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-The five magical girls are confused-
Lily: I have seen them working less excessively.
---
Kazumi: "Well, um... The gem you see on my chest is my soul" 😅
---
Thunderblast: So ambitious and powerful~ Shame he was an equine though...
Sky-Byte: "Phew, for a second I thought you were going to blast us to bits..."
---
Arthur: "So we've heard, and plebty experienced, from what we've been told"
-Which isn't the full picture but still that it's been quite the time-
---
Amy: "So someone is in love, huuuuh~?" :p
-Now he's knowing Chrono's pain-
Star: (Then that's a good sign!) "On a totally unrelated note, just be sure to ask the kitchen staff how business is if you decide to help out there." :lol:
___

Ralsei: "Hold on, th-that gemstone in your necklace is...your SOUL...?"
___

-An organic lifeform...-

???: "As long as you're not threatening Equestria, we have no reason to be hostile. But we still need proof you can be trusted."
___

Marco: "Judging by the stories I've heard, that's probably an understatement..."
___

Dipper: "You didn't hear what Mabel was going to say!" :glare:

Mabel: -Easily shove Dipper's hands aside- "I still got three letters and one syllable out." :p

-yeah, she'll go try it and look at a mirror mirror (I intended it :V)-
---
// Fair enough

Weiss: "Whoa..."
---
-HECK YEAH IT WOULD-

-Each leather jacket having different patterns, but all with the same color-
___

(Double Team...Landing an attack might a tad more difficult, here.) :lol:
___

-On that note, how Kamui and Lilith?-

-maybe not, it is an email...-
---
Zelda: "Mineru's not interested with talking right now. Now... what happened to all of you while I was here?"
---
Harley: "Whaddya say, Kiara? Cake for dinner?" :p
---
Shmebulock: "S-SHMEBULOCK?!" :crazy:
-I mean, that's a good point-
---
Jeanne/Martha/Luvia: "...A whole lot of things..."
---
Kamen Rider X: "Thank you..."

Osakabehime: "CURSE YOU, M!"
Emu: "It's genius gamer M. And you still played well"

Kamen Rider Saber: "...Hey, I didn't mean to-"
Andersen: "Don't bother me"

Kiara: "I don't see why not~?"
Kamen Rider Gavv: "...Cake?"
---
-Perhaps...-
Alina: "Good boys~"
Minou: "You will live another day..."
Sasa: "Alright, so we can't just brute force our way into him. What we do?"
Kagari: "Hmmm, should I become a Doppel? And you know, drag him into my Labyrinth"
Kanna: "Then the mansion might disappear from sight, and anyone looking up would notice"
-Aside from it being temporarily intercepted...And the Pines being away in different locations-

___

M-My apologies! And, well...let's see...F-First of all, Chaldea moved to a new base! I-It belongs to a retainer of Kamui's and resides in it's own dimension!

Stan: "That's about the only news that doesn't involve total madness and chaos."
___

F-Follow me then! :)

Lapis: "Yeah, you still did really well in that match, Osaka. That's more important

Star: "Don't worry, it's nothing you said, Rider Guy. Andersen is almost always like that." :p

-Good thing GLADOS isn't here- :V
___

-McGucket is already scrambling to grab supplies-

-Yeah, they need to capture McGucket without drawing attention to themselves or outing themselves as evil...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-I mean, that's a good point-
---
Jeanne/Martha/Luvia: "...A whole lot of things..."
---
Kamen Rider X: "Thank you..."

Osakabehime: "CURSE YOU, M!"
Emu: "It's genius gamer M. And you still played well"

Kamen Rider Saber: "...Hey, I didn't mean to-"
Andersen: "Don't bother me"

Kiara: "I don't see why not~?"
Kamen Rider Gavv: "...Cake?"
---
-Perhaps...-
Alina: "Good boys~"
Minou: "You will live another day..."
Sasa: "Alright, so we can't just brute force our way into him. What we do?"
Kagari: "Hmmm, should I become a Doppel? And you know, drag him into my Labyrinth"
Kanna: "Then the mansion might disappear from sight, and anyone looking up would notice"
-Aside from it being temporarily intercepted...And the Pines being away in different locations-

___

M-My apologies! And, well...let's see...F-First of all, Chaldea moved to a new base! I-It belongs to a retainer of Kamui's and resides in it's own dimension!

Stan: "That's about the only news that doesn't involve total madness and chaos."
___

Lapis: "Yeah, you still did really well in that match, Osaka. That's more important

Star: "Don't worry, it's nothing you said, Rider Guy. Andersen is almost always like that." :p

___

-Yeah, they need to capture McGucket without drawing attention to themselves or outing themselves as evil...-
-but the email comes through?-
---
Zelda: "Sounds like I've missed just as much then." :lol:
---
Harley: "HECK YEAH! CAKE!"
---
-Shmebulock is helping him-

-Each leather jacket having different patterns, but all with the same color-
___

(Double Team...Landing an attack might a tad more difficult, here.) :lol:
___

-On that note, how Kamui and Lilith?-
-she likes the snowflake pattern-
---
Weiss: "You can do it. I believe in you!"
---
-Lilith be helping Shirou cook for Kamui- (:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Not surprising lol-

___

-Winter is considering her own next move, considering going on the defensive as well...-
___

-She's already getting along with Kamui's family- :)
-her name is literally white snow so...-
---
-but what would she use...-
---
-she thinks Erika is a precious little girl... but can sense there's more to her than meets the eye-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: "That she is." :)
---
Shez: "Sounds fair to me."

-everything will actually go well-
---
Kamui: I really wish I was as strong as my Emblem self...
---
Sothis: WHAT?! Oh, you're not stopping me that easily. -tries to find another way in0

Byleth: "Who even are you...? You look like Homura, but certainly don't act like her..."
---
-that's why they wanted to wait a few days before the first lesson, and Byleth respects that-
Kama: "...I'm glad you think so" :) -she's so awkward-
---
Aoko: "Good, glad you're not that much of an airhead" Sizuki-kun is still unbeaten in that regard.
---
-To have managed to remain in control of her dragon blood....-
---
Homura?: "You know her name, so you know mine as well..." -and she was casually preventing Sothis from entering-
---
-How nice of her, as they got used to having new bedrooms, food, got new clothes, and all that's necessary-
Star: (Then that's a good sign!) "On a totally unrelated note, just be sure to ask the kitchen staff how business is if you decide to help out there." :lol:
___

Ralsei: "Hold on, th-that gemstone in your necklace is...your SOUL...?"
___

-An organic lifeform...-

???: "As long as you're not threatening Equestria, we have no reason to be hostile. But we still need proof you can be trusted."
___

Marco: "Judging by the stories I've heard, that's probably an understatement..."
___

Dipper: "You didn't hear what Mabel was going to say!" :glare:

Mabel: -Easily shove Dipper's hands aside- "I still got three letters and one syllable out." :p
Kazumi: "...Ooooookay?"
Iroha: "...I kind of...Enjoy cooking as well"
---
Kazumi: "It is, becoming one meant that it would be extracted from my body at all times"
---
-That and, well, she's still much larger than him-
Demolishor: "We just want to get out of here, fine?!"
Tankor: "Ugh, what do you even want us to do?"

//So Tankor is a funny one here because with the other three that were in Scoponok I'm just borrowing from their first and most known characterizations (Transformers Robots in Disguise (2001) for Sky-Byte, Transformers Armada for Demolishor, and Transformers Cynertron from Thunderblast, but for Tankor I am making him a bit of a composite in that he's brutish like his original portrayal in Beast Machines, but I'm dragging more from his IDW version where he was a guy who was tired of the war, left, then returned when the war was over. This for two reasons:
  1. Tankor in Beast Machines speaks in third person because brute, and Gnaw and Toxitron both do here as well, so some redundancy is gone
  2. Also in IDW he and Octane become besties, so... Giving Starscream another hurdle :V
---
Musashi: Oh he has no idea -knows since she's part of Byleth's friends group-
---
Amy: "Hey, no shame in admitting things" :p

___

___

___

---
---
---
-It migh, though when would they come is also a good question-
---
Luvia: "We've managed to deal with the Alliance's leaders at last..."
---
-X would do!-

Osakabehime: "I was still called a scrub on the chat! And other things!"
Emu: "Ah, sorry about that..."

Andersen: "Now if you excuse me, I have manuscripts to finish!"
Kamen Rider Saber: "...I see..." On the least he would be on time with Mei.

-I understood that reference- :p
Kiara: "...Want some, young man?"
Kamen Rider Gavv: "Ah, sorry... Better not"
---
Kanna: "I wonder if he has any systems here that I can hack, hmmm..."
Sasa: "If not, maybe we could destroy some of the lasers, right?"
Minou: "...What if he has a secret exit?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: "...I'm glad you think so" :) -she's so awkward-
---
Aoko: "Good, glad you're not that much of an airhead" Sizuki-kun is still unbeaten in that regard.
---
-To have managed to remain in control of her dragon blood....-
---
Homura?: "You know her name, so you know mine as well..." -and she was casually preventing Sothis from entering-
---
-How nice of her, as they got used to having new bedrooms, food, got new clothes, and all that's necessary-
Palutena: "I'm sure the kids would love it too." :)
---
Shez: "Then what are we waiting for, girl? Let's get some drinks and start talking about people." -this was said jokingly in the same tone as when Aoko said "boys"... but she went more neutral-
---
Kamui: "How did you do it?"

Emblem Corrin: "Huh?"

Kamui: "Control your blood? How did you do it?"

Emblem Corrin: "I... suppose having my friends around kept me in check...? Which I'm sure is the same for you, so I wonder what made your outcome different than mine..."
---
Byleth: "Homura Akemi... You look like her, but you act nothing like her."

Sothis: How is she doing that?! My spirit can't be stopped! ...Could this be like a Reality Marble where she has total dominion...?
---
-most of these being offered for free by being a part of Chaldea-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Kazumi: "...Ooooookay?"
Iroha: "...I kind of...Enjoy cooking as well"
---
Kazumi: "It is, becoming one meant that it would be extracted from my body at all times"
---
-That and, well, she's still much larger than him-
Demolishor: "We just want to get out of here, fine?!"
Tankor: "Ugh, what do you even want us to do?"

//So Tankor is a funny one here because with the other three that were in Scoponok I'm just borrowing from their first and most known characterizations (Transformers Robots in Disguise (2001) for Sky-Byte, Transformers Armada for Demolishor, and Transformers Cynertron from Thunderblast, but for Tankor I am making him a bit of a composite in that he's brutish like his original portrayal in Beast Machines, but I'm dragging more from his IDW version where he was a guy who was tired of the war, left, then returned when the war was over. This for two reasons:
  1. Tankor in Beast Machines speaks in third person because brute, and Gnaw and Toxitron both do here as well, so some redundancy is gone
  2. Also in IDW he and Octane become besties, so... Giving Starscream another hurdle :V
---
Musashi: Oh he has no idea -knows since she's part of Byleth's friends group-
---
Amy: "Hey, no shame in admitting things" :p
Star: "Then maybe you can both try to sign up for the kitchen staff!" -Still said a bit worriedly-
___

Ralsei: "...That is rather concerning..."

-If Kris is in this group, he already feels like he can relate in a way-
___

???: "I'm not entirely sure...Maybe we should inform the rest of the Royal Family about this."

// Combining characterizations often works well if there's different aspects about different iterations of the same character that were liked. And poor Starscream. :V
___

-At most IIRC, Marco knows about Sothis and hte fact that she and Byleth's hearts are fused, essentially surgically attached and allowing both of them to live-
___

Dipper: "I don't have a crush on Pacifica!"

Mabel: "...Your voice is cracking again."

Dipper: "No it's not!" -It did- :V

-her name is literally white snow so...-
---
-but what would she use...-
---
-she thinks Erika is a precious little girl... but can sense there's more to her than meets the eye-
-It's kinda part of her and her family's theme-

-And arguably that of much of Atlas- :V
___

-Seeing as Ice Beam's failed to freeze Sparky twice and could be wasted if she attacks the wrong Pikachu here, she decides to use the Psychic-type move Extrasensory, which has high accuracy but a lower attack power-

-He next problem is trying to figure out which Sparky is the real one...-

___

-Aside from her connection to Pandora, she already has the potential to become a powerful mage IIRC-

---
---
---
---
---
-X would do!-

---
-The e-mail will reach them the following day, after the Magical Girls are done trying to get to McGucket, whether they succeed or fail-
___

What Luvia says is correct. Koyanskaya and Rita Repulsa are both deceased, Dr. Coyle and most of the warlords under their employ have been apprehended, and the Alliance as a whole has effectivelly collapsed.

It took several dangerous battles, but it appears that we've finally began to clean up the mess Toffee caused...

___

-And htus Alphys leads X to the infirmary-

Peridot: "You were livestreaming that match? Ouch..."

Star: "Sorry about him..."

-Portal is a great series- :p
___

-As are a few other gnomes who managed to evade capture, and they're preparing to flee the old Northwest Mansion fast...-

-...Considering all of the other gadgets and weapons McGucket's mansion is equipped with, an escape tunnel seems like a likely feature of the house...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palutena: "I'm sure the kids would love it too." :)
---
Shez: "Then what are we waiting for, girl? Let's get some drinks and start talking about people." -this was said jokingly in the same tone as when Aoko said "boys"... but she went more neutral-
---
Kamui: "How did you do it?"

Emblem Corrin: "Huh?"

Kamui: "Control your blood? How did you do it?"

Emblem Corrin: "I... suppose having my friends around kept me in check...? Which I'm sure is the same for you, so I wonder what made your outcome different than mine..."
---
Byleth: "Homura Akemi... You look like her, but you act nothing like her."

Sothis: How is she doing that?! My spirit can't be stopped! ...Could this be like a Reality Marble where she has total dominion...?
---
-most of these being offered for free by being a part of Chaldea-
Kama: "...Yeah, I will take your word for it" :)
---
Aoko: "Alright, let's get to the fridge!" -she pulls out some booze out of it!-
---
-What she thinks about that...?-
---
Homura?: "Because I have become the devil that opposes the goddess. Though I wish I didn't need to use her now, tsk..."
-That makes sense-
---
-Indeed, something that they highly welcome. Finally feeling free from the curse the Incubators placed on Magical Girls-
Star: "Then maybe you can both try to sign up for the kitchen staff!" -Still said a bit worriedly-
___

Ralsei: "...That is rather concerning..."

-If Kris is in this group, he already feels like he can relate in a way-
___

???: "I'm not entirely sure...Maybe we should inform the rest of the Royal Family about this."

// Combining characterizations often works well if there's different aspects about different iterations of the same character that were liked. And poor Starscream. :V
___

-At most IIRC, Marco knows about Sothis and hte fact that she and Byleth's hearts are fused, essentially surgically attached and allowing both of them to live-
___

Dipper: "I don't have a crush on Pacifica!"

Mabel: "...Your voice is cracking again."

Dipper: "No it's not!" -It did- :V
Oriko: "...If they don't mind me just baking, perhaps I could as well?"
---
Kazumi: "It is... I have to constantly make sure it doesn't breaks"
---
Demolishor: "We're really not just getting out of here now..."
-It also begs the question if the 4 were the only ones aboard Scorponok-
//Yeah, Octane spending more time with someone won't be nice for Screamers :V
---
-Which is still a lot to take in, but that was a while ago-
---
Amy: "Aw don't worry, she probaly would feel flattered!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oriko: "...If they don't mind me just baking, perhaps I could as well?"
---
Kazumi: "It is... I have to contantly make sure it doesn't breaks"
---
Demolishor: "We're really not just getting out of here now..."
-It also begs the question if the 4 were the only ones aboard Scorponok-
//Yeah, Octane spending more time with someone won't be nice for Screamers :V
---
-Which is still a lot to take in, but that was a while ago-
---
Amy: "Aw don't worry, she probaly would feel flattered!"
Star: "Hey, not everyone in there knows every type of cooking or recipe in the book. I'm sure they'd just be gad that you offered to help at all." :)
___

Peridot: "I can understand that, but luckily us Peridots are ultra durable!

...I'm not helping, am I?" -Asked in a blunt tone-
___

???: "Perhaps we should at least introduce ourselves first..I am Princess Mi Amore Cadenza, of the Crystal Empire."

???: "Shining Armor of the Crystal Empire. We're the rulers of the city that sits above these tunnels."

// He'll be frustrated when the Decepticons eventually save them. :V
___

-He's had time to digest that info and reflect on it since then, and while he's still not sure how their lives led to Sothis and Byleth literally serving as one and other's direct life-support...he's grateful that they've been of so much help to Star and Chaldea, as well as the help and advice Byleth's given him about Jackie and combat-
___

Mabel: "Flattered? They've been crushing on each other ever since Dipper helped free her mansion from a curse two Summers ago!" :p

Dipper: "Pacifica was the one who broke that curse, Mabel..."

Mabel: "But you were the one who convinced her to have a change of heart and break the curse by letting the townspeople into her family's annual party." :p

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord
Artoria: "On the very least I'm trying to look for him"
---
-Fully striking Mesogog, and he's soon to explode in true tokusatsu fashion!-
---
BB: "Now isn't that an interesting development~?"
Natsuki: "...Yeeeeaaaah, she's quite sketchy"
---
Boudica: "Oh, it's Viridi's partner" :)
---
Kaito: "Oh yeah, the King's belt can't be used by humans, just by Orphnochs" :p
Frankenstein: -GASPED at hearing him-

-He managed to catch it with his hand, and threw it right at Alear while casting fireballs against others-
---

-Zephyrmon tried to use DinoBeemon as a meat shield, but given her cheer size, it ends hitting both instead-
---
Medea: "I have looked at everything in my spellbooks, but I can't find a way to free him from this prison..."
With how he's wandering around on his own? As tough as he is, the little croc probably still needs it. :p

(Oh, shoot, I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Patxi.) :)

(My name is Winter. It's a pleasure to meet you!)

(Fireball's the name, running fast is my game!)

-Undyne launched water spears to try and extinguish some of the fireballs while Dipper and Mabel took cover, and Star and Marco were still trying to stand up after getting hit by Zedd's lightning-

-Lily notices?-

___

Moon: "The fact that no spell has been able to free him from what should be a simple magic scepter is strange..."

Star: "...Hmm...Wait, is it possible for us to enter it?"

-Moon immediately looked concerned when Star suggested that idea-

Star: "I know that sounds hyper risky and maybe a little counterintuitive, but when something was wrong with my wand, which turned out to be Toffee's severed finger, Glossaryck brought me into the interior of the wand itself. I ran around a bunch of areas that were built within in that wand a bunch more that were built from my own memories for a bit, we eventually found Toffee's severed finger, and I managed to get it out there just in time before the wand got any more corrupted.

I'm willing to bet we could use a similar trick to free your Pokemon from this staff, but Glossaryck isn't here to help us enter or escape from it..."
Neo: -trying to remove it!-
-which Alear dodged before resuming her run, fully focused on stopping Zedd-

-the small crocodilian would huff in hurt pride-

-victory roar!-

So are you from a visual novel....?

[Nice to meet you all....]
-smiling, happy that other Pokémon are actually being friendly towards her here in Chaldea-

-it's actually an odd thing to see him so far away from Viridi and the other Forces of Nature-
-whether or not he'd spoken with Heshina before about his issues, I don't know; but I'd imagine as another fully evolved big cat Pokémon, he'd feel more comfortable-

-the Snivy grimaced, clearly not pleased she wasn't successful-
[Did I get tracked?!]

F:
-trying to blow out the fireballs-

C:
-Noblewoman laugh-
That's it, birdbrain! Get shipwrecked!

-could they find someone who could help in a similar manner?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
-X would do!-

---
-The e-mail will reach them the following day, after the Magical Girls are done trying to get to McGucket, whether they succeed or fail-
___

What Luvia says is correct. Koyanskaya and Rita Repulsa are both deceased, Dr. Coyle and most of the warlords under their employ have been apprehended, and the Alliance as a whole has effectivelly collapsed.

It took several dangerous battles, but it appears that we've finally began to clean up the mess Toffee caused...

___

___

-As are a few other gnomes who managed to evade capture, and they're preparing to flee the old Northwest Mansion fast...-

-...Considering all of the other gadgets and weapons McGucket's mansion is equipped with, an escape tunnel seems like a likely feature of the house...-
-and Ford would read it...?-
---
Zelda: "Oh, that's very good, at least. So that means the tower is safe to live in again." :)

Wolf: "It is, but we found a nice new home during that time. It's pretty cozy."
---
Harley: "You sure?"
---
-so they send more familiars to study the place-

-It's kinda part of her and her family's theme-

-And arguably that of much of Atlas- :V
___

-Seeing as Ice Beam's failed to freeze Sparky twice and could be wasted if she attacks the wrong Pikachu here, she decides to use the Psychic-type move Extrasensory, which has high accuracy but a lower attack power-

-He next problem is trying to figure out which Sparky is the real one...-

___

-Aside from her connection to Pandora, she already has the potential to become a powerful mage IIRC-
-so it's natural she'd be drawn to them- :V
---
-if she hits the right now, good, but if not he can retaliate with a powerful move before she can react to it...-

Weiss: Phosphora is immediately showing her skills as a trainer, I see...
---
-she's a little more than that but yeah-

Kama: "...Yeah, I will take your word for it" :)
---
Aoko: "Alright, let's get to the fridge!" -she pulls out some booze out of it!-
---
-What she thinks about that...?-
---
Homura?: "Because I have become the devil that opposes the goddess. Though I wish I didn't need to use her now, tsk..."
-That makes sense-
---
-Indeed, something that they highly welcome. Finally feeling free from the curse the Incubators placed on Magical Girls-
-AND SO SHE BUYS PARROT!-
---
Shez: -grabs some once Aoko offers it to her and lifts it up- "To friendship!"
---
Kamui: "I... would be curious too, actually. It might help me to know what went wrong."
---
Sothis: I can't get in! She has total control over this place!

Byleth: The goddess... "I see... and what do you intend to do with this Homura?" -can hazard a guess due to Ingrid being another absolutely powerful being who uses a human host-
---
-would it make them happier?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
With how he's wandering around on his own? As tough as he is, the little croc probably still needs it. :p

(Oh, shoot, I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Patxi.) :)

(My name is Winter. It's a pleasure to meet you!)

(Fireball's the name, running fast is my game!)
Neo: -trying to remove it!-

-victory roar!-

So are you from a visual novel....?

-smiling, happy that other Pokémon are actually being friendly towards her here in Chaldea-

-it's actually an odd thing to see him so far away from Viridi and the other Forces of Nature-
-whether or not he'd spoken with Heshina before about his issues, I don't know; but I'd imagine as another fully evolved big cat Pokémon, he'd feel more comfortable-

[Did I get tracked?!]
Artoria: "I think there's still some potential to unlock on him as well, I am up to aid him in that"
---
Taiga: "Ha, that guy couldn't measure to us!"
---
BB: "A turn-based RPG with visual novel elements, actually~"
---
Boudica: Hmm, I wonder if he's alright...
---
Kaito: "It was a nice attempt. I'm just experienced in other thieves trying to rob me" :p
-And good thing Neo did, wearing that thing for some more seconds could have killed her-
-Undyne launched water spears to try and extinguish some of the fireballs while Dipper and Mabel took cover, and Star and Marco were still trying to stand up after getting hit by Zedd's lightning-

-Lily notices?-

___

oh, yeah, that. that might be a problem. apparently he's taking a nap for the next one thousand years or so. at least, that's what he claimed before he turned into that scythe.

___

Moon: "The fact that no spell has been able to free him from what should be a simple magic scepter is strange..."

Star: "...Hmm...Wait, is it possible for us to enter it?"

-Moon immediately looked concerned when Star suggested that idea-

Star: "I know that sounds hyper risky and maybe a little counterintuitive, but when something was wrong with my wand, which turned out to be Toffee's severed finger, Glossaryck brought me into the interior of the wand itself. I ran around a bunch of areas that were built within in that wand a bunch more that were built from my own memories for a bit, we eventually found Toffee's severed finger, and I managed to get it out there just in time before the wand got any more corrupted.

I'm willing to bet we could use a similar trick to free your Pokemon from this staff, but Glossaryck isn't here to help us enter or escape from it..."
---
Palutena: "Well... we can always cheat. Right, Lindy?"
F:

C:
-Noblewoman laugh-

-Fishbunjin would be strong enough to do so, while Zedd is about to take energy from his generator into himself-
-Also Lily did and tried healing... Before being struck by a fireball-
---
Lindy: "Moreso a Goddess like you no doubt~" :p

Zephyrmon: "I'm not down yet! Hurricane Gale!" -various feathers come out as arrows-
Rogue Tamer: "...Dude, what is happening?"
Trader Tamer: "I really can't tell anymore..."
---
Medea: "Hmmm, I haven't thought that... As you said, it's risky, after all who knows if we also would be able to escape? ...However, we also are in a lack of options..."
Star: "Hey, not everyone in there knows every type of cooking or recipe in the book. I'm sure they'd just be gad that you offered to help at all." :)
___

Peridot: "I can understand that, but luckily us Peridots are ultra durable!

...I'm not helping, am I?" -Asked in a blunt tone-
___

???: "Perhaps we should at least introduce ourselves first..I am Princess Mi Amore Cadenza, of the Crystal Empire."

???: "Shining Armor of the Crystal Empire. We're the rulers of the city that sits above these tunnels."

// He'll be frustrated when the Decepticons eventually save them. :V
___

-He's had time to digest that info and reflect on it since then, and while he's still not sure how their lives led to Sothis and Byleth literally serving as one and other's direct life-support...he's grateful that they've been of so much help to Star and Chaldea, as well as the help and advice Byleth's given him about Jackie and combat-
___

Mabel: "Flattered? They've been crushing on each other ever since Dipper helped free her mansion from a curse two Summers ago!" :p

Dipper: "Pacifica was the one who broke that curse, Mabel..."

Mabel: "But you were the one who convinced her to have a change of heart and break the curse by letting the townspeople into her family's annual party." :p
Oriko: "Given you've spent more time with them than myself, I'll believe in your word"
---
Kazumi: "It's alright, I guess in a way we're similar!"
---
Thunderblast: "I'm sorry, did you say your name is literally 'My Love'?"
Tankor: "...Are we to judge that? I am a tank, I'm named Tankor"
Thunderblast: "Touché"
//Pretty much :V
---
-Indeed, Byleth is clearly a wise woman, and Sothis is also quite wise herself despite her appearance-
---
Amy: "Awwwww, you encouraged her to do something brave! How sweet!"
-AND SO SHE BUYS PARROT!-
---
Shez: -grabs some once Aoko offers it to her and lifts it up- "To friendship!"
---
Kamui: "I... would be curious too, actually. It might help me to know what went wrong."
---
Sothis: I can't get in! She has total control over this place!

Byleth: The goddess... "I see... and what do you intend to do with this Homura?" -can hazard a guess due to Ingrid being another absolutely powerful being who uses a human host-
---
-would it make them happier?-
-INDEED SHE FINALLY DOES, and is smiling quite at it-
---
Aoko: "One that probably won't try to kill me" :p
---
Sieg: "Oh, that makes sense to me..." -what's Emblem Corrin's input?-
---
Devil Homura: "Unfortunately I can't interact with other universes despite my power here. Using this weakling version of myself as a vessel, however, I could move freely through the multiverse. I just need to wipe her memories first" I can't let Madoka out my grasp, I have to return her here, find whatever timeline she's in, but she's always on the move...
---
-It would at least assure them things are fine-
-Plus, using their magic a bit to see wether their Soul Gems darkened or not-
___

___

___

---
Zelda: "Oh, that's very good, at least. So that means the tower is safe to live in again." :)

---
---
-What Uni aaaaaaaaaaaaasked-
---
Kiyohime: "Is there enough space for us?"
---
-Neat-

Emu: Well, there's always people like that, sadly"

Kamen Rider Saber: "Well, at least this new adventure may inspire a new story for me..."

Kamen Rider Gavv: "Y-Yeah, sorry"
---
-Basically, making them all look for any entrance or exit McGucket may have prepared in anticipation-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oriko: "Given you've spent more time with them than myself, I'll believe in your word"
---
Kazumi: "It's alright, I guess in a way we're similar!"
---
Thunderblast: "I'm sorry, did you say your name is literally 'My Love'?"
Tankor: "...Are we to judge that? I am a tank, I'm named Tankor"
Thunderblast: "Touché"
//Pretty much :V
---
-Indeed, Byleth is clearly a wise woman, and Sothis is also quite wise herself despite her appearance-
---
Amy: "Awwwww, you encouraged her to do something brave! How sweet!"
Star: "What other abilities and hobbies do you guys have? Besides magic, of course."
___

Peridot: "I guess we are! One of primary differences is just Gems are created with the gemstone as their default form."

-Wait, created? As in, Gems are "made" rather than "born" in the traditional sense?-
___

Cadance: "I usually go by "Cadance" for short, so you can call me Princess Cadance..."
___

-Few members of which Chaldea even know the true form of, outside of likely their close friends as well as the members who journeyed to the Cyber World-
___

Dipper: "I-It was nothing, Pacifica just needed some encouragement that she was better than the rest of her family." 😅

Mabel: "Her parents used to be rich jerks!"

-so it's natural she'd be drawn to them- :V
---
-if she hits the right now, good, but if not he can retaliate with a powerful move before she can react to it...-

Weiss: Phosphora is immediately showing her skills as a trainer, I see...
---
-she's a little more than that but yeah-
-And thus it's the leather jacket she decides to buy?-
___

-She might be higher leveled and know stronger attacks than Spakry does, but he could gain the advantage by playing defensively...-

-Could that partly be owed due to her being a high ranking member of the Forces of Nature?-
___

-Which I admittedly forgot- :lol:

Artoria: "I think there's still some potential to unlock on him as well, I am up to aid him in that"

Boudica: Hmm, I wonder if he's alright...
Oh, that's kind of ya! This Totodile still seems pretty young, so tough as he is, chances are pretty high that he's got a lot to learn...

-The young Pokemon in this group are glad to be making a new friend, but none are aware that Burrito has been largely neglected and rejected by humans and Pokemon alike prior to being found by Chaldea. They don't know how much even being treated with what should be common kindness means to the Bidoof yet...-

-Heshima's always been one ready to lend an ear, so it's possible that Whiskers vented to him about Virdi's irrational hatred of humans off-screen at some point-

---

---
---
---
---
-Neat-

Kamen Rider Saber: "Well, at least this new adventure may inspire a new story for me..."

---
-Basically, making them all look for any entrance or exit McGucket may have prepared in anticipation-
Ford: "Five mysterious teenagers that the whole town thinks has been living in Gravity Falls since two Summers ago? That's definitely a sign of some sort of paranormal trickery...The question is whether supernatural powers, magic or technology were used to alter the rest of the town's minds and memories. Not to mention what these supposed normal human teenagers are up to..."
___

Oh, plenty! It's practically a whole kingdom in of itself! :b:
___

Peridot: "Emu's right don't listen to those clods! You played as well as you could! I bet you that 100% of the people who mocked you in chat wouldn't have done even half as well trying to beat him in that same video game as you did." :p

Marco: "It's certainly another story for us to tell! That was awesome!" :b:
___

-If there's an emergency exit or tunnel that leads to the manor and out, it's probably heavily guarded as well...-

---
Palutena: "Well... we can always cheat. Right, Lindy?"
F:

C:
-Noblewoman laugh-

-Fishbunjin would be strong enough to do so, while Zedd is about to take energy from his generator into himself-
---

Zephyrmon: "I'm not down yet! Hurricane Gale!" -various feathers come out as arrows-
Rogue Tamer: "...Dude, what is happening?"
Trader Tamer: "I really can't tell anymore..."
---
Medea: "Hmmm, I haven't thought that... As you said, it's risky, after all who knows if we also would be able to escape? ...However, we also are in a lack of options..."
Star: "LILY!"

Marco: "NO!"

-Both of them were weakened, but no less horrified-

That does it! I'm taking this punk down NOW! -Jumps after Zedd, leaping from platform to platform and maneuvering around any fireballs and lightning bolts on the way-
___

i'll keep an eye on him in case he decides to attack everyone again, but i'll let you folks do the talking.

___

Star: "Hmm...Maybe Illya or Miyu oculd help?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
[Did I get tracked?!]
Kaito: "It was a nice attempt. I'm just experienced in other thieves trying to rob me" :p
-And good thing Neo did, wearing that thing for some more seconds could have killed her-
-and now she's pouting because being outsmarted upsets her-

F:
---
Star: "LILY!"

Marco: "NO!"

-Both of them were weakened, but no less horrified-

That does it! I'm taking this punk down NOW! -Jumps after Zedd, leaping from platform to platform and maneuvering around any fireballs and lightning bolts on the way-
___

i'll keep an eye on him in case he decides to attack everyone again, but i'll let you folks do the talking.
Emblem Chrom: "I'm ready to engage if you need it, Star."

-would Zedd do anything about Alear?-
---
Palu: "Thank you." :p -looks at the scythe-

---
---
-Neat-

---
Ford: "Five mysterious teenagers that the whole town thinks has been living in Gravity Falls since two Summers ago? That's definitely a sign of some sort of paranormal trickery...The question is whether supernatural powers, magic or technology were used to alter the rest of the town's minds and memories. Not to mention what these supposed normal human teenagers are up to..."
___

___

Peridot: "Emu's right don't listen to those clods! You played as well as you could! I bet you that 100% of the people who mocked you in chat wouldn't have done even half as well trying to beat him in that same video game as you did." :p

___

-If there's an emergency exit or tunnel that leads to the manor and out, it's probably heavily guarded as well...-
-would he report it to the Rulers?-
---
Zelda: "Oh, now I want to see what it's like." :)
---
Harley: "...Oh well, more for me." :3
---
-but he was too smart and the exit led to a spot they wouldn't look?-

-INDEED SHE FINALLY DOES, and is smiling quite at it-
---
Aoko: "One that probably won't try to kill me" :p
---
Sieg: "Oh, that makes sense to me..." -what's Emblem Corrin's input?-
---
Devil Homura: "Unfortunately I can't interact with other universes despite my power here. Using this weakling version of myself as a vessel, however, I could move freely through the multiverse. I just need to wipe her memories first" I can't let Madoka out my grasp, I have to return her here, find whatever timeline she's in, but she's always on the move...
---
-It would at least assure them things are fine-
-Plus, using their magic a bit to see wether their Soul Gems darkened or not-
-Palu bought a cage too, just in case-
---
🍻
---
Emblem Corrin: "Even if you were to know, it wouldn't really change anything. You have to focus on your future, not stay stuck in the past."

Alear: "Wise words, Emblem Corrin."
---
Byleth: -coldly- "...Hasn't she suffered enough?" 💢

Sothis: -can immediately tell something's wrong- .....Byleth? Are you alright? :urg:

Byleth: I'm fine, Sothis.
---
-only to see Ingrid's wish was a genuine thing; no matter how much they did, the Soul Gem never darkened-

-And thus it's the leather jacket she decides to buy?-
___

-She might be higher leveled and know stronger attacks than Spakry does, but he could gain the advantage by playing defensively...-

-Could that partly be owed due to her being a high ranking member of the Forces of Nature?-
___

-Which I admittedly forgot- :lol:
-eeyup-
---
-and that's where Phosphora guided him so he will-

-not necessarily; she's just smart like that- :p
---
-the long story short is that she isn't just connected to Pandora; she is Pandora... well, her world's Pandora, that is-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-eeyup-
---
-and that's where Phosphora guided him so he will-

-not necessarily; she's just smart like that- :p
---
-the long story short is that she isn't just connected to Pandora; she is Pandora... well, her world's Pandora, that is-
-Rest of the team sees Weiss donning the leather jacket?-
___

-Knowing Phosphora, that makes sense- :p

-Winter decides to target Psychi-type move at the "Sparky" on the left...Which turns out to be one of the Double Team illusions-

(Uh oh!)

___

-I was fairly certain that she was at least an alternate version of her...Among the few who probably know, most are still probably confused-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Rest of the team sees Weiss donning the leather jacket?-
___

-Knowing Phosphora, that makes sense- :p

-Winter decides to target Psychi-type move at the "Sparky" on the left...Which turns out to be one of the Double Team illusions-

(Uh oh!)

___

-I was fairly certain that she was at least an alternate version of her...Among the few who probably know, most are still probably confused-
Yang: "Lookin' good, Weiss."

Weiss: "Um... thanks, I suppose."
---
Phosphy: "Gotcha! Go for a big move, Sparky!"
---
-and that also explain why Pandora is fond of the girl; it's narcissism :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "Lookin' good, Weiss."

Weiss: "Um... thanks, I suppose."
---
Phosphy: "Gotcha! Go for a big move, Sparky!"
---
-and that also explain why Pandora is fond of the girl; it's narcissism :V-
(Aw, I think it looks cool!) :b:
___

-Having plenty of time to launch an attack thanks to Double Team working, Sparky decides to use the strongest move he knows thus far: Spark, a respectably strong Electric-type move with a 10% chance of Paralyzing the opponent, temporarily making it more difficult for them to use Moves-

-Winter isn't able to dodge it on time and is struck!-

(I forgot if I ever had Sparky use Volt Tackle before, but if I did, I'm retconning it. I forgot how insanely strong Volt Tackle is and it'd be a bit OP for a Pikachu that's still a lower level lmao)
___

-Of course Pandora would dote on an alternate version of herself- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "What other abilities and hobbies do you guys have? Besides magic, of course."
___

Peridot: "I guess we are! One of primary differences is just Gems are created with the gemstone as their default form."

-Wait, created? As in, Gems are "made" rather than "born" in the traditional sense?-
___

Cadance: "I usually go by "Cadance" for short, so you can call me Princess Cadance..."
___

-Few members of which Chaldea even know the true form of, outside of likely their close friends as well as the members who journeyed to the Cyber World-
___

Dipper: "I-It was nothing, Pacifica just needed some encouragement that she was better than the rest of her family." 😅

Mabel: "Her parents used to be rich jerks!"
Iroha: "I used to spend a lot of time with my little sister and her friends... Which, um... Can't any longer..."
---
Kazumi: "Oooooh, so your race is made instead of born!" Like how I was.
---
Sky-Byte: "That is an inspiring title"
Demolishor: "Alright so long we can get out of here..."
---
-Indeed, also a few of the other deities around as well-
---
Amy: "Oh, those always tend to be really bad... And maybe even abusive"
-Palu bought a cage too, just in case-
---
🍻
---
Emblem Corrin: "Even if you were to know, it wouldn't really change anything. You have to focus on your future, not stay stuck in the past."

Alear: "Wise words, Emblem Corrin."
---
Byleth: -coldly- "...Hasn't she suffered enough?" 💢

Sothis: -can immediately tell something's wrong- .....Byleth? Are you alright? :urg:

Byleth: I'm fine, Sothis.
---
-only to see Ingrid's wish was a genuine thing; no matter how much they did, the Soul Gem never darkened-
-Aw how nice of her~-
---
-AND SO THEY CHUGGED IT DOWN-
---
-Kamui takes that advice?-
---
Devil Homura: "You think I, of all people. are unaware? What are you even to this other me?"
---
-Oriko downright cried at the realization that her visions occurring at random times don't have the chance to kill her anymore-
___

___

___

---
---
---
-Would he consider that necessary? Or he wants to learn more?-
---
Jeanne: "You will soon, we had prepared rooms for you all"
da Vinci: -Takes a closer look at Purah- "My, my..."
---
Emu: "Then I will be counting for you to be at full skill"
Osakabehime: "I want a rematch. here, NOW!"
Emu: "After the meal then!"

Kamen Rider Saber: "I'll be sure to start it once I get back to Wonder World"

Kamen Rider Gavv: "...You don't fear me?"
Kiara: "Hm? I don't see why we should"
Kamen Rider Gavv: "...I see" -was really glad over that-
---
-Those are both good points, so they go around, trying to find anything-
Alina: "Hey, shouldn't he have cameras too?"
Kanna: "If he can observe us, then yes"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Aw, I think it looks cool!) :b:
___

-Having plenty of time to launch an attack thanks to Double Team working, Sparky decides to use the strongest move he knows thus far: Spark, a respectably strong Electric-type move with a 10% chance of Paralyzing the opponent, temporarily making it more difficult for them to use Moves-

-Winter isn't able to dodge it on time and is struck!-

(I forgot if I ever had Sparky use Volt Tackle before, but if I did, I'm retconning it. I forgot how insanely strong Volt Tackle is and it'd be a bit OP for a Pikachu that's still a lower level lmao)
___

-Of course Pandora would dote on an alternate version of herself- :V
Weiss: "Of course it is! Because I picked it!"
---
Weiss: "Oh no!" Do I have any good healing items for that?
---
-basically, yeah- :V

-Aw how nice of her~-
---
-AND SO THEY CHUGGED IT DOWN-
---
-Kamui takes that advice?-
---
Devil Homura: "You think I, of all people. are unaware? What are you even to this other me?"
---
-Oriko downright cried at the realization that her visions occurring at random times don't have the chance to kill her anymore-
-indeed it be~-
---
-girls having a fun sleepover-
---
Kamui: "Yeah... I suppose that's true."
---
Byleth: "To be quite frank, not much. We've only met once, after all. But... that one time is all I needed to know how much that girl suffered, in a way that I can understand quite well. All the timelines she must have endured, all to protect one person...

I haven't seen any of them but I can only imagine what she's had to go through. All the people she had to see die over and over and over no matte rhow she tried. And when she'd succeed, something else would go wrong so she would go right back at the start as if nothing had happened..."

-while it sounded pretty neutral... Byleth's facade was slowly fading, her eyes slowly but surely getting watery... almost as if old wounds were opening...-

Sothis: ...Byleth...
---
-that's beautiful...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Iroha: "I used to spend a lot of time with my little sister and her friends... Which, um... Can't any longer..."
---
Kazumi: "Oooooh, so your race is made instead of born!" Like how I was.
---
Sky-Byte: "That is an inspiring title"
Demolishor: "Alright so long we can get out of here..."
---
-Indeed, also a few of the other deities around as well-
---
Amy: "Oh, those always tend to be really bad... And maybe even abusive"
Star: "Oh...Oh gosh, I'm really sorry, I-I didn't mean to bring up any bad memories!" :urg:
___

Peridot: "Thar's right! Us Gems are made in the ground in canyons called Kindergartens, and we take form by using some of the planet's resources! The old methods for it...weren't exactly the best..." :urg:

-Wait, does she mean being turned into a Magical Girl?-
___

Cadance: "Sky-Byte, correct? Where land do you four live in? We might be able to help you return home. The problem is just...figuring out how to get your friend out of here without compromising the ground the Crystal Empire is built on.."
___

-I also forgot that Sothis is able to manifest on her own during Halloween, so anyone who's seen her during Halloween probably knows her as well- :p
___

Dipper: "The events of Weirdmageddon convinced them to start caring about her more instead of being controlling and neglectful, but they...used to be pretty bad."

Weiss: "Of course it is! Because I picked it!"
---
Weiss: "Oh no!" Do I have any good healing items for that?
---
-basically, yeah- :V
Penny: "No one is better capable of recognizing what suits their style best than oneself!" :grin:
___

-Maybe some berries or potions?-
___

-Do any of the Emiya-Einzbern family members or Kamui's extended family know?-

---
---
---
---
---

---
Ford: "I'll contact Dipper and Mabel. Perhaps the Casters, too. We don't know the scale of this problem yet..."
___

Unfortunately, th-that mostly sums up the good news...But at least now, the multiverse is finally safe again...
___

Peridot: "This is gonna be epic!"

Claptrap: "Not the one with the guy named Balan, I hope!"
___

-Eeyup, pretty much rendering any chance at breaching the mansion without drawing suspicion impossible-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
Ford: "I'll contact Dipper and Mabel. Perhaps the Casters, too. We don't know the scale of this problem yet..."
___

Unfortunately, th-that mostly sums up the good news...But at least now, the multiverse is finally safe again...
___

___

-Eeyup, pretty much rendering any chance at breaching the mansion without drawing suspicion impossible-
-and said Casters would realize the potential connection while looking at the new Magical Girls?-
---
Zelda: "Is there a room for me whenever I visit as well?" :lol:
---
Harley: "I've probably got too many loose screws in my head to feel fear. It's totally fiiiiiine!" :p
---
-and he'll get visual evidence too...-

enny: "No one is better capable of recognizing what suits their style best than oneself!" :grin:
___

-Maybe some berries or potions?-
___

-Do any of the Emiya-Einzbern family members or Kamui's extended family know?-
Weiss: "Speaking of, that's a very pretty dress, Penny."
---
-anything against paralysis?-
---
-I think both parents know... ask Digi, I guess?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Speaking of, that's a very pretty dress, Penny."
---
-anything against paralysis?-
---
-I think both parents know... ask Digi, I guess?-
Penny: "Thank you! It has one of my favorite shades of green!" :grin:
___

-Paralysis can be cured with items including Paralyze Heals, Cheri and Lum Berries, Full Heals and Full Restores-

-Not sure if the last one would be OP here though- :V
___

Digital Hazard Digital Hazard

Do Shirou and Kamui both know that Erika is an alternate counterpart of Pandora?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "Thank you! It has one of my favorite shades of green!" :grin:
___

-Paralysis can be cured with items including Paralyze Heals, Cheri and Lum Berries, Full Heals and Full Restores-

-Not sure if the last one would be OP here though- :V
___

Do Shirou and Kamui both know that Erika is an alternate counterpart of Pandora?
Weiss: "I wouldn't be shocking if you were able to analyze it to the perfect shade."
---
-let's just say the first one then-
---
-in the meantime... what now?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You guys don't know how much I hate my laptop
-indeed it be~-
---
-girls having a fun sleepover-
---
Kamui: "Yeah... I suppose that's true."
---
Byleth: "To be quite frank, not much. We've only met once, after all. But... that one time is all I needed to know how much that girl suffered, in a way that I can understand quite well. All the timelines she must have endured, all to protect one person...

I haven't seen any of them but I can only imagine what she's had to go through. All the people she had to see die over and over and over no matter how she tried. And when she'd succeed, something else would go wrong so she would go right back at the start as if nothing had happened..."

-while it sounded pretty neutral... Byleth's facade was slowly fading, her eyes slowly but surely getting watery... almost as if old wounds were opening...-

Sothis: ...Byleth...
---
-that's beautiful...-
-So they go walk around more-
---
-Indeed they had, making a mess of the place as expected- :V
---
Sieg: "To look forward to the future... I see the importance in that"
---
Devil Homura: -Really taken aback by all that she said, talking almost like Madoka would have- "...Tsk, what do you gain from saving her? You just said it, you just met her.

If anything I would be doing her a favor by replacing her consciousness, that sulking scared girl will be gone, and if everything goes as I plan, then..." Madoka will be back with me "Point is that this is not any of your business... Besides, that girl is also on the verge to become a Witch"
---
-It gave her an immeasurable amount of relief-
Star: "Oh...Oh gosh, I'm really sorry, I-I didn't mean to bring up any bad memories!" :urg:
___

Peridot: "Thar's right! Us Gems are made in the ground in canyons called Kindergartens, and we take form by using some of the planet's resources! The old methods for it...weren't exactly the best..." :urg:

-Wait, does she mean being turned into a Magical Girl?-
___

Cadance: "Sky-Byte, correct? Where land do you four live in? We might be able to help you return home. The problem is just...figuring out how to get your friend out of here without compromising the ground the Crystal Empire is built on.."
___

-I also forgot that Sothis is able to manifest on her own during Halloween, so anyone who's seen her during Halloween probably knows her as well- :p
___

Dipper: "The events of Weirdmageddon convinced them to start caring about her more instead of being controlling and neglectful, but they...used to be pretty bad."
Iroha: "It's fine! I miss them, but... It's no usr to just lament now..." -despite that, her tone is saddened-
---
-No, she means about how she was created as a clone instead of being born-
Kazumi: "That sounds a lot like plants..."
---
Sky-Byte: "We're from the planet Cybertron, which is entirely made of metal like us"
---
-Just not as deep as others do- :p
---
Amy: "How bad are we speaking of?"
___

___

___

-and said Casters would realize the potential connection while looking at the new Magical Girls?-
---
---
Harley: "I've probably got too many loose screws in my head to feel fear. It's totally fiiiiiine!" :p
---
-Perhaps if McGucket has given out enough info-
---
-They just told you they did, Zelda-
-Also did Purah notice da Vinci staring at her?-
---
-Emu does seem excited and Osakabehime is more than preparing her gamer rage-

Kamen Rider Saber: "I don't know who that is"
-And it's better that way-

-It made Kamen Rider Gavv feel like weights came off his shoulders-
Kiara: This one seems pretty happy to be told that... I guess whatever circumstances he has, none of these people had easy lives...
---
-But at least, they want some word from that old coot...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-So they go walk around more-
---
-Indeed they had, making a mess of the place as expected- :V
---
Sieg: "To look forward to the future... I see the importance in that"
---
Devil Homura: -Really taken aback by all that she said, talking almost like Madoka would have- "...Tsk, what do you gain from saving her? You just said it, you just met her.

If anything I would be doing her a favor by replacing her consciousness, that sulking scared girl will be gone, and if everything goes as I plan, then..." Madoka will be back with me "Point is that this is not any of your business... Besides, that girl is also on the verge to become a Witch"
---
-It gave her an immeasurable amount of relief-
-this time with the parrot-
---
-but they never got so drunk as to be destructive, thankfully- :p
---
Kamui: "I can definitely see the appeal as well." :)
---
Byleth: "What you're doing is no better than killing her, and she deserves so much better than that. She deserves to know what a good life is like.

She deserves to know what it's like to live without the burdens of the world over her shoulders, to live without worrying about seeing people she cares about die over and over and over, to actually look at a place she calls home without..." -rubbing her eyes- "...without feeling like merely being there hurts her."

Sothis: I can tell what you're doing, Byleth. You don't need to bring up your past if it hurts you...

Byleth: My past...? -hadn't realized she was projecting a bit- "I... I don't know her... but I feel driven to learn about her, and to find a way for her to be happy. She must have been so lonely after she... after I... after we pushed her to..." ...What have we done?

-Devil Homura also picked up on Byleth's words feeling more personal like Sothis did?-
---
-the others thought similarly?-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Iroha: "It's fine! I miss them, but... It's no usr to just lament now..." -despite that, her tone is saddened-
---
-No, she means about how she was created as a clone instead of being born-
Kazumi: "That sounds a lot like plants..."
---
Sky-Byte: "We're from the planet Cybertron, which is entirely made of metal like us"
---
-Just not as deep as others do- :p
---
Amy: "How bad are we speaking of?"
Star: "..." -Hugs Iroha-

___

-...I may have forgotten that- :lol:

Peridot: "Believe me, the old methods were much more detrimental to planets..."
___

Shining Armor: "You're from another planet?!"

Cadance: "Made...entirely out of metal?" 🤨
___

-Only that she's a mysterious magic-user who shows up every now and then- :V
___

Dipper: "Her dad used to order her around using a bell and her mom once tore out the last few pages of The Ugly Duckling when she was a kid to convince her that you can't afford to lose beauty pageants..."

Weiss: "I wouldn't be shocking if you were able to analyze it to the perfect shade."
---
-let's just say the first one then-
---
-in the meantime... what now?-
Penny: "...I actually was." :lol:

___

-Allowing Weiss to cure Winter's paralysis-
___

-Well, Digi just now confirmed they don't know, at least- :V

---
---
---
-Perhaps if McGucket has given out enough info-
---
---

Kiara: This one seems pretty happy to be told that... I guess whatever circumstances he has, none of these people had easy lives...
---
-He hasn't been show or describe what the five look like-

___

-What Digi said-
___

-Of course- :laugh:

Marco: "Don't ask..."
___

-And that old coot seems unwilling to talk to them...Likely a further sign that he's aware that they're up to no good-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Perhaps if McGucket has given out enough info-
---
---

---
-He hasn't been show or describe what the five look like-

___

-What Digi said-
___

-Of course- :laugh:

Marco: "Don't ask..."
___

-And that old coot seems unwilling to talk to them...Likely a further sign that he's aware that they're up to no good-
-but people might still connect the dots-
---
Purah: "...You're staring..."

-I thought it was solely for the pen pals, my bad lmao-
---
Harley: That must really suck...
---
-they really wonder how his memories weren't affected though-

Penny: "...I actually was." :lol:

___

-Allowing Weiss to cure Winter's paralysis-
___

-Well, Digi just now confirmed they don't know, at least- :V
Weiss: "Of course." :p
---
-but that wasted another turn, didn't it?-
---
-indeed... still dunno what to do here tho-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Of course." :p
---
-but that wasted another turn, didn't it?-
---
-indeed... still dunno what to do here tho-
-The dress in question is even the same shade of green as her old Beacon dance dress-
___

-That it did, which Sparky used to fire another Spark-

-However, this time, it failed to paralyze her-
___

-Perhaps Ingrid is trying to investigate more about Eclipsa's past?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The dress in question is even the same shade of green as her old Beacon dance dress-
___

-That it did, which Sparky used to fire another Spark-

-However, this time, it failed to paralyze her-
___

-Perhaps Ingrid is trying to investigate more about Eclipsa's past?-
-of course it is lmao-
---
-it still hit though?-
---
Ingrid: -contemplating cheating by using Pandora to find out... but then backed out of the idea the second it came to her- It's no fun if I don't work for it... speaking of, I should hang out with her again to find more answers.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-of course it is lmao-
---
-it still hit though?-
---
Ingrid: -contemplating cheating by using Pandora to find out... but then backed out of the idea the second it came to her- It's no fun if I don't work for it... speaking of, I should hang out with her again to find more answers.
-That reminds some of the others of Beacon's prom dance?-
___

-The Spark totally hits, but she's taken worse attacks before, so she's yet to faint thus far-

(Th-Thanks, Weiss! Don't worry, I'm sure I'll get the right Sparky this time!) -Trying to remain confident, but is internally worried she could actually lose this battle-

___

-That, and perhaps using it might put the dimension at risk again...And some of Mewni's officials like the High Commission might refute any claims she makes about it without additional evidence, or at least what they would consider "proof"-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-That reminds some of the others of Beacon's prom dance?-
___

-The Spark totally hits, but she's taken worse attacks before, so she's yet to faint thus far-

(Th-Thanks, Weiss! Don't worry, I'm sure I'll get the right Sparky this time!) -Trying to remain confident, but is internally worried she could actually lose this battle-

___

-That, and perhaps using it might put the dimension at risk again...And some of Mewni's officials like the High Commission might refute any claims she makes about it without additional evidence, or at least what they would consider "proof"-
Jaune: ....I regret wearing that dress...
---
Weiss: "No need to worry, Winter. Just give it your all and I'll be proud." :)
---
-she didn't even think of that, she truly is someone who doesn't want shortcuts when seeking info-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: ....I regret wearing that dress...
---
Weiss: "No need to worry, Winter. Just give it your all and I'll be proud." :)
---
-she didn't even think of that, she truly is someone who doesn't want shortcuts when seeking info-
-Even though it cheered Pyrrha up?-
___

(...Alright! I'll do my very best!) -A bit more confident again-

-Seeing as how her last direct attack failed and how many hits she's taken, Winter's considering fighting fire with fire by using a move that, if it lands, will make it more difficult for Sparky to use Moves as well: Confuse Ray-

___

-So she's doing the right thing, just arguably not for the right reason- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Even though it cheered Pyrrha up?-
___

(...Alright! I'll do my very best!) -A bit more confident again-

-Seeing as how her last direct attack failed and how many hits she's taken, Winter's considering fighting fire with fire by using a move that, if it lands, will make it more difficult for Sparky to use Moves as well: Confuse Ray-

___

-So she's doing the right thing, just arguably not for the right reason- :V
Jaune: ...Well, not completely...
---
-OH DAMN, good idea!-
---
-yeah, she's a silly... anyway, she about to go seek Eclipsa for some tea-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: ...Well, not completely...
---
-OH DAMN, good idea!-
---
-yeah, she's a silly... anyway, she about to go seek Eclipsa for some tea-
-It was worth to see her smile and laugh?-

___

-With that, Winter fires a Confuse Ray at the remaining "two" Sparkys from her forehead-

-This time, the attack hits the real Sparky and suddenly, the Pikachu's eyes start dilating in size while his pupils spin around in circles-
___

-Eclipsa is unsurprisingly in the castle rose gardens, feeding bread to some doves-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It was worth to see her smile and laugh?-

___

-With that, Winter fires a Confuse Ray at the remaining "two" Sparkys from her forehead-

-This time, the attack hits the real Sparky and suddenly, the Pikachu's eyes start dilating in size while his pupils spin around in circles-
___

-Eclipsa is unsurprisingly in the castle rose gardens, feeding bread to some doves-
-oh absolutely-
---
Phosphy: "Damn, Confuse Ray..."
---
Ingrid: "Hello there." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-oh absolutely-
---
Phosphy: "Damn, Confuse Ray..."
---
Ingrid: "Hello there." :)
-That whole dance went very different than anyone expected (IIRC Cinder also tried to attack Beacon at the time), but at the same time, it seems likely that almost everyone has mostly good memories of it-
___

Sparky: "(Wh-Wha? Did Winter use Double Team, too?)" :dizzy:

___

Oh, good afternoon, Ingrid. :) What brings you here today?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-That whole dance went very different than anyone expected (IIRC Cinder also tried to attack Beacon at the time), but at the same time, it seems likely that almost everyone has mostly good memories of it-
___

Sparky: "(Wh-Wha? Did Winter use Double Team, too?)" :dizzy:

___

Oh, good afternoon, Ingrid. :) What brings you here today?
-oh yeah, it's a wonderful day...-
---
Phosphy: "She used something else. Think you'll be okay."
---
Ingrid: "Some tea." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-oh yeah, it's a wonderful day...-
---
Phosphy: "She used something else. Think you'll be okay."
---
Ingrid: "Some tea." :p
-Even if he's not fond of looking back at wearing that dress- :V
___

Sparky: "(Oh, o-okay!)"

-While dazed and confusedz Sparky still knows he has a battle to win and deciedes to launch another Spark-

-He accidentally launches it back at himself this time-
___

You're in luck. I just brewed a pot earlier. :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Even if he's not fond of looking back at wearing that dress- :V
___

Sparky: "(Oh, o-okay!)"

-While dazed and confusedz Sparky still knows he has a battle to win and deciedes to launch another Spark-

-He accidentally launches it back at himself this time-
___

You're in luck. I just brewed a pot earlier. :p
-her smile was worth it, the dress was not :V-
---
Phosphy: "...."
---
Ingrid: "Oh, how wonderful~" :3

Top Bottom