• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Blake: "Agreed..."
---
Viridi: Thankfully, they should all be safe...
---
Kamui: "I... Maybe I just don't have the right idea for it? Or maybe..."
-So many Servants died permanently in that breach...-
___

-It's remarkable that they managed to rescue all of the Pokemon that were trapped there...-
___

Or maybe what?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-So many Servants died permanently in that breach...-
___

-It's remarkable that they managed to rescue all of the Pokemon that were trapped there...-
___

Or maybe what?
-and while new ones have shown up... the void is still felt all this time later-
---
-and survived...-
---
Kamui: "Maybe Azura could make another special Dragonstone?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: HOW MANY ARE THERE!
---
Veyle: "I know." -giggling-
---
Arval: -sighs- "What did she tell you?"
---
Now YOU didn't reply :V
-From the looks of it, 6-

Screenshot_20240819-195214_YouTube.jpg

---
-How Vero to this info?-
---
Tiamat: "You tried killing her"
---
KEK
Tiki: "That's why you should stay away from her"
Star: "...Maybe we'll find out if we keep watching the video." :ohwell:
___

Kirby: "That's a relief..." -Even sighed in relief after saying-
___

With light speed travel taken into consideration, this planet isn't far from our current location...
___

-The creature that made the splash isn't facing them, but it looks....kind of like an axolotl? A larger than average one?-
___

Dipper: "I hope all of the survivors get a happy ending..."
Lily: "...Yeah" -she plays the video again-
---
Tiki: "Grima traveled back to mess with them, but in the end, ended defeated by their very host"
---
Shockwave: "So his recruitment is plausible"
---
Yuri: "...This looks..."
Fujino: "Cute!"
---
-Then in the present day, the now elderly Colonel America gives his mantle to his friend the Hawk-
-I need to at some point lmao-

-Like Hades- :V
___

-The Vampire hunter?- :V
___

...yeah, we better put a stop to this particular attack quickly. it sounds like we're dealing with another interdimensional empire.

-Blasts some of the demonic giant crabs and lobsters with Gaster Blasters-

___

Destroy magic. Every last trace of it. And every magic-based species like yourselves. But not before using the magic I've obtained to solve any consequences of it. After all, what good is saving the universe if there's no one left to live in it? Nothing aware of it's own existence or the very same universe they dwell in?

I don't know your name, but I know exactly what the Incubators do, and that you've been up to these schemes for far too long. Your time is almost up...

-The last two Incubators, or perhaps last three if that doesn't include Kybuey himself, can't help but wonder why Toffee wants to wipe out all sources magic? Despite admitting to using it himself? Even as the odds of their species' survival seem all too unlikely, now?-
-fair enough lol-
---
-I MEANT BLAKE LOL-
---
Yang: "Throw everything you want! They won't stop me!" -punching one-
---
-it's... a good question-
-And thus, papers are finally signed!-
---
-Oh well now~- :V -Atalanta taking pictures!-
---
Great Leader: "Try as you might, Another Kuuga, these Makamou and Bugsters are only the beginning!"

-They can see more clear the hordes of large demonic crabs and lobsters, of which the latter ones have wings that allow them to fly, and the computer viruses formed into golems attacking the place-

1724123401669.png
1724123415481.png
1724123532044.png

-And the one Yang managed to punch was a large creature that resembled a grotesque Kamen Rider, it having to be the 'Another Rider' that the Great Leader mentioned-

1724123586576.png

Another Kuuga: "I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL SMILE!" -the grotesque copycat of Kamen Rider Kuuga yelled as he ttempted to crush Yang, not knowing that would trigger her Semblance-
---
Kyubey: "I dont get it... Why would you destroy all magic? It's illogical... I'll never get it..." -another Incubator dropped- "Why are you beings with emotions so weird...? U-Uuuugh..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and while new ones have shown up... the void is still felt all this time later-
---
-and survived...-
---
Kamui: "Maybe Azura could make another special Dragonstone?"
-Especially by those who knew several of them as friends, or even forged contracts with them in some cases...-
___

-Jenny and the scientists insisted on not fighting them lethally...Them surviving the corruption effects following Dark Samus' death is a miracle-
___

...Do...Dragonstones usually affect how your powers work? I thought they were mostly meant to keep the curse's effects at bay...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...Yeah" -she plays the video again-
---
Tiki: "Grima traveled back to mess with them, but in the end, ended defeated by their very host"
---
Shockwave: "So his recruitment is plausible"
---
Yuri: "...This looks..."
Fujino: "Cute!"
---
-Then in the present day, the now elderly Colonel America gives his mantle to his friend the Hawk-
-What else do the narrator(s) explain about the dairy factory?-
___

Kirby: "They messed with wrong people and the wrong planet..."
___

We'll set a mission and rescue team to travel to this "Equestria" to search for Scorponok.
___

Yeah, that's a Pokemon. Most of them tend to be pretty adorable critters. :p
___

Dipper: "He's carrying on his legacy!"

Mabel: "That's..." -Sniffle- "-pretty awesome..." :)

-fair enough lol-
---
-I MEANT BLAKE LOL-
---
Yang: "Throw everything you want! They won't stop me!" -punching one-
---
-it's... a good question-
---
---
Great Leader: "Try as you might, Another Kuuga, these Makamou and Bugsters are only the beginning!"

-They can see more clear the hordes of large demonic crabs and lobsters, of which the latter ones have wings that allow them to fly, and the computer viruses formed into golems attacking the place-

View attachment 393569View attachment 393570View attachment 393571

-And the one Yang managed to punch was a large creature that resembled a grotesque Kamen Rider, it having to be the 'Another Rider' that the Great Leader mentioned-

View attachment 393572

Another Kuuga: "I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL SMILE!" -the grotesque copycat of Kamen Rider Kuuga yelled as he ttempted to crush Yang, not knowing that would trigger her Semblance-
---
Kyubey: "I dont get it... Why would you destroy all magic? It's illogical... I'll never get it..." -another Incubator dropped- "Why are you beings with emotions so weird...? U-Uuuugh..."
-Morrigan and Lilith have joined Chaldea!-

___

-The photos are of good quality because their cellphone and Scroll are fairly well upgraded?-
___

That thing used to be a Kamen Rider?!

This is WAY beyond messed up! -Arming some missile launchers-
___

The answer to that is far simpler than the any other question either of us have asked. I'm destroying magic precisely because of species and people like you...

-Those at Chaldea know that's not Toffee's only motive as he considers magic in of itself extremely dangerous and unstable, but it's clear now that species like the Incubators and their actions and use of magic to accomplish them played another large role in why he chose to try and destroy it...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-From the looks of it, 6-
---
-How Vero to this info?-
---
Tiamat: "You tried killing her"
---
KEK
Tiki: "That's why you should stay away from her"
Shez: "I didn't think you could be cooler..."
---
Vero: "Alear is quite the character..." Reminds me of the Order of Heroes.
---
Arval: "And she did the same with me. All is fair."
---
Emblem Tiki: "Duly noted..."

-Especially by those who knew several of them as friends, or even forged contracts with them in some cases...-
___

-Jenny and the scientists insisted on not fighting them lethally...Them surviving the corruption effects following Dark Samus' death is a miracle-
___

...Do...Dragonstones usually affect how your powers work? I thought they were mostly meant to keep the curse's effects at bay...
-yeah...-

-like Perseus-
---
-and Phosphora found Sparky because of it-
---
Kamui: "They are, but they have different energies which can indeed affect my powers. It's another reason why Azura made me so many."

---
---

---

___

-The photos are of good quality because their cellphone and Scroll are fairly well upgraded?-
___

___

The answer to that is far simpler than the any other question either of us have asked. I'm destroying magic precisely because of species and people like you...

-Those at Chaldea know that's not Toffee's only motive as he considers magic in of itself extremely dangerous and unstable, but it's clear now that species like the Incubators and their actions and use of magic to accomplish them played another large role in why he chose to try and destroy it...-
---
-sure, they probably are-
---
Yang: "Come at me, big boy." -defensive stance-
---
-but how did GL Labs get that footage?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-yeah...-

-like Perseus-
---
-and Phosphora found Sparky because of it-
---
Kamui: "They are, but they have different energies which can indeed affect my powers. It's another reason why Azura made me so many."
-He used to have a contract with Pandora, right?-
___

-Who despite all his pride and competitiveness, is earnestly grateful to have a friend and Trainer like her. The Pikachu was overjoyed when Phosphora took him in-
___

Huh, I...actually didn't know that. And here I thought that she just built you tons as backups. :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-He used to have a contract with Pandora, right?-
___

-Who despite all his pride and competitiveness, is earnestly grateful to have a friend and Trainer like her. The Pikachu was overjoyed when Phosphora took him in-
___

Huh, I...actually didn't know that. And here I thought that she just built you tons as backups. :p
-he did, and the irony of him having to team up with Medusa due to a shared Master was not lost on anyone-
---
-and Phosphy felt the same-
---
Kamui: "She can have more than one reason." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-he did, and the irony of him having to team up with Medusa due to a shared Master was not lost on anyone-
---
-and Phosphy felt the same-
---
Kamui: "She can have more than one reason." :)
-Yet shockingly enough, he seemed to get along well with Pandora herself-

-It even got to the point where Pandora was uncharacteristically upset and in grief when he died...-
___

-Can Viridi tell?-
___

Your family's pretty awesome. :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-What else do the narrator(s) explain about the dairy factory?-
___

Kirby: "They messed with wrong people and the wrong planet..."
___

We'll set a mission and rescue team to travel to this "Equestria" to search for Scorponok.
___

Yeah, that's a Pokemon. Most of them tend to be pretty adorable critters. :p
___

Dipper: "He's carrying on his legacy!"

Mabel: "That's..." -Sniffle- "-pretty awesome..." :)
-It was closed 40 years ago after the company filed for bankruptcy, and for a while it served as a hideout for gangs-
---
Bumblebee: "Well said!"
Tiki: "Indeed, now my world has enjoyed peace for the following year. I don't think Chrom, Robin and Lucina can be thanked enough for that"
---
Soundwave: "As you command"
Shockwave: "Fortunately for us, it also appears Tidal Wave's drifting towards this Earth"
---
Sakura: "Ah, so this one's like Spooky" :) -refering to her Gengar-
---
-Movie was awesome for all, it's clear-
Shez: "I didn't think you could be cooler..."
---
Vero: "Alear is quite the character..." Reminds me of the Order of Heroes.
---
Arval: "And she did the same with me. All is fair."
---
Emblem Tiki: "Duly noted..."
-All six then simultaneously breath on her!-
---
Lily: "I can imagine based on the time I met her. She has some certain type of aura"
---
Tiamat: "...But you did first, correct?"
---
Tiki: "Glad to see"
-Juri overheard that or not?-

___

___

___

---
---
---
Morrigan: "Now then, is there some sort of party for joining your ranks~?"
---------
-What Uni saaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid-
---------
Great Leader: -At Undyne and Jenny- "I wish, but he still stole his powers, so that's useful!"

-Another Kuuga tried to crush Yang between his claws, while the large demonic flying lobsters are getting shot by the Archers and Blitzwing. The Berserkers were going against the large computer-virus golems, while Lancers were coordinating to beat the demon crabs-

-Of course, Spadamon was noticing how they were quick and surprisingly well-adjusted to work on teams-

-The S.H.O.C.K.E.R. Combatmen dressed in skeletal-themed outfits also are running towards the base-
---------
Martha: "...The only good thing he did was to erase these creatures, but how did they get this footage?"

-The penultimate Incubator died, now only Kyubey remains-

Kyubey: "No... We... Can't- Ugh... I don't have more backup bodies... Is this... Really our end?"

-Also quite hypocritical how these emotionless beings saw the beings with emotions that they used as "weird" despite depending on them, so it's no wonder that even for Toffee, this was a particularly disgusting race even amongst other magic-dependant lifeforms, and why he made sure these ones would be some of if not the first to go extinguished-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-It was closed 40 years ago after the company filed for bankruptcy, and for a while it served as a hideout for gangs-
---
Bumblebee: "Well said!"
Tiki: "Indeed, now my world has enjoyed peace for the following year. I don't think Chrom, Robin and Lucina can be thanked enough for that"
---
Soundwave: "As you command"
Shockwave: "Fortunately for us, it also appears Tidal Wave's drifting towards this Earth"
---
Sakura: "Ah, so this one's like Spooky" :) -refering to her Gengar-
---
-Movie was awesome for all, it's clear-
Star: "Old buildings like that always tend to end up as hiding places for criminals or evil lairs for villains..."
___

Kirby: "Are they your friends from the same world?"
___

Excellent! The Decepticon army is gradually building itself back up!
___

Yup! Wait, you gave your Gengar a nickname?
___

-And Chrono has finished his bucket of popcorn without realizing it?-

---
---
---
---------
---------
Great Leader: -At Undyne and Jenny- "I wish, but he still stole his powers, so that's useful!"

-Another Kuuga tried to crush Yang between his claws, while the large demonic flying lobsters are getting shot by the Archers and Blitzwing. The Berserkers were going against the large computer-virus golems, while Lancers were coordinating to beat the demon crabs-

-Of course, Spadamon was noticing how they were quick and surprisingly well-adjusted to work on teams-

-The S.H.O.C.K.E.R. Combatmen dressed in skeletal-themed outfits also are running towards the base-
---------
Martha: "...The only good thing he did was to erase these creatures, but how did they get this footage?"

Kyubey: "No... We... Can't- Ugh... I don't have more backup bodies... Is this... Really our end?"

-Also quite hypocritical how these emotionless beings saw the beings with emotions that they used as "weird" despite depending on them, so it's no wonder that even for Toffee, this was a particularly disgusting race even amongst other magic-dependant lifeforms, and why he made sure these ones would be some if not the first to go extinguished-
Erm, n-not really? We p-probably can't afford to strain our resources by th-throwing a party every time new members join Chaldea... 😅
___

-All seems peaceful...But then a string of webbing is fired at them!-

-Atalanta and Blake would both either see or hear the web shot in time to dodge it, though, so the string of webbing instead flies between their heads and past them-
___

That's STILL completely messed up!

-Jenny flew to the Kuuga to try and help Yang-

-Papyrus immediately uses his telekinetic powers to throw one of the Combatmen at several others-

WE NEED SOME BACKUP ON THE CASTLE ENTRANCE!

___

-How GL Labs acquired the footage will be explained in the next post or two. For now, it seems Toffee is calling the Incubators out even as they're dying out-

I could hardly believe it when I saw this recording, myself...

I'm not certain what your kind thought of monsters and similar species, but I know you don't discriminate when it comes to manipulating other species and creating Witches. How ironic that in the end, you were brought down by creatures that can understand emotions...At least, better than you can.

-As Toffee says that, he lifts his right hand up and aims the fragment of the Royal Butterfly Family Wand embedded in his palm at Kyubey, said fragment glowing a bright, sickly and grim green, no doubt preparing to use a spell from the wand to absorb Kyubey's magic power-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Yet shockingly enough, he seemed to get along well with Pandora herself-

-It even got to the point where Pandora was uncharacteristically upset and in grief when he died...-
___

-Can Viridi tell?-
___

Your family's pretty awesome. :p
-she really liked Percy...-
---
Viridi: "Regardless, it's clear you two have gotten along quite well already." :)

Phosphy: "Heh, we sure did." :p
---
Kamui: "I know. They're all wonderful." :)

-All six then simultaneously breath on her!-
---
Lily: "I can imagine based on the time I met her. She has some certain type of aura"
---
Tiamat: "...But you did first, correct?"
---
Tiki: "Glad to see"
-Juri overheard that or not?-
-Shez tries to rush in and slice one of the six heads-
---
Veronica: "A very... kind one."

Veyle: "She's truly amazing." :)
---
Arval: "She's confused me for my creator, hasn't she...? I suppose that means I must set the record straight; I never had any agency at any attempt towards her life. Even your host realizes this, Sothis."
---
Tiki: "I'm right here, y'know."

Emblem Tiki: "EEP!"

---------
---------

---------

-Also quite hypocritical how these emotionless beings saw the beings with emotions that they used as "weird" despite depending on them, so it's no wonder that even for Toffee, this was a particularly disgusting race even amongst other magic-dependant lifeforms, and why he made sure these ones would be some of if not the first to go extinguished-
Erm, n-not really? We p-probably can't afford to strain our resources by th-throwing a party every time new members join Chaldea... 😅
___

-Atalanta and Blake would both either see or hear the web shot in time to dodge it, though, so the string of webbing instead flies between their heads and past them-
___

-Papyrus immediately uses his telekinetic powers to throw one of the Combatmen at several others-

___

-How GL Labs acquired the footage will be explained in the next post or two. For now, it seems Toffee is calling the Incubators out even as they're dying out-

I'm not certain what your kind thought of monsters and similar species, but I know you don't discriminate when it comes to manipulating other species and creating Witches. How ironic that in the end, you were brought down by creatures that can understand emotions...At least, better than you can.

-As Toffee says that, he lifts his right hand up and aims the fragment of the Royal Butterfly Family Wand embedded in his palm at Kyubey, said fragment glowing a bright, sickly and grim green, no doubt preparing to use a spell from the wand to absorb Kyubey's magic power-
Nothing's stopping you from making one though. :p
---
Blake: -DODGED- "Well, seems it's no longer peaceful..."
---
-Yang shot at Another Kuuga and used the recoil from her gauntlet shotguns to dodge the claws-
---
Palutena: "That's... a good question. Hoe does GL Labs even do half the things it did..."

Ingrid: "The fact that we had to fight one of those Witches is a sign that Toffee's "help" only made things worse as well..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Old buildings like that always tend to end up as hiding places for criminals or evil lairs for villains..."
___

Kirby: "Are they your friends from the same world?"
___

Excellent! The Decepticon army is gradually building itself back up!
___

Yup! Wait, you gave your Gengar a nickname?
___

-And Chrono has finished his bucket of popcorn without realizing it?-
Lily: "And they left so much grafitti..."
---
Tiki: "That are their names, correct"
---
Soundwave: "...One concern detected" -he points out another pinpointed location-
-The Seacons, having become a band of pirates, were seemingly encountered by Lockdown a little ago...-
-...And they're close to the Gems Homeworld-
---
Sakura: "After Halloween, it happened" :)
---
-Indeed, plus some soda to boot-
-Shez tries to rush in and slice one of the six heads-
---
Veronica: "A very... kind one."

Veyle: "She's truly amazing." :)
---
Arval: "She's confused me for my creator, hasn't she...? I suppose that means I must set the record straight; I never had any agency at any attempt towards her life. Even your host realizes this, Sothis."
---
Tiki: "I'm right here, y'know."

Emblem Tiki: "EEP!"
-It's not like they would be cut down any easily... Also there's the fact they can fly-
---
Lily: "I wonder if she has made any friends too"
---
-Sothis doesn't believes that, does she?-
---
Tiki: "Oh right, I forgot that part"
___

___

___

---
---
-Yang shot at Another Kuuga and used the recoil from her gauntlet shotguns to dodge the claws-
---
Palutena: "That's... a good question. Hoe does GL Labs even do half the things it did..."

Ingrid: "The fact that we had to fight one of those Witches is a sign that Toffee's "help" only made things worse as well..."
Morrigan: "Oh. Then do you have a pool or somewhere else where we can show off?"
---------------
-So did Atalanta!-

Atalanta: "Told you to keep an eye open"
---------------
Arcueid: "YAHOO!" -she arrived and punched the ground, sending various S.H.O.C.K.E.R. Combatmen flying to Papyrus's relief-

-Medb was also fighting the large flying demon lobsters mounted on a wyvern as she was engaged with Emblem Camilla, and I assume Camilla and Hinoka might be fighting in the sky too. Mordred also used the opportunity to slash Another Kuuga-

Great Leader: "Try as you might, the Mirror Monsters and Inves are about to arrive at your location!"

-Then a Combatman arrived at the Great Leader's location-

Combatman: "Sir, the Kamen Riders have found our current location!"

Great Leader: "What?! Then more reason to occupy this dimension!" -people around reflective surfaces then heard this noise-

---------------
Jeanne: "Not cleaning the messes that the Incubators made..."

Kyubey: "No... Don't... Don't!" -too late-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "And they left so much grafitti..."
---
Tiki: "That are their names, correct"
---
Soundwave: "...One concern detected" -he points out another pinpointed location-
-The Seacons, having become a band of pirates, were seemingly encountered by Lockdown a little ago...-
-...And they're close to the Gems Homeworld-
---
Sakura: "After Halloween, it happened" :)
---
-Indeed, plus some soda to boot-
Star: "Rebellious, artistic expressions, or just jerks? I'm gonna guess it was mostly the last one in this case..."
___

-Actually, Kirby should know them because of Smash LMAO. I completely forgot that I established the Star Warriors as knowing other Nintendo characters here because of that for a second-

Kirby: "Oh, I know them! I know them! They saved their entire world?" :b:
___

...You must be joking....
___

I gotta say, it's a fitting name. :p (No doubt they wanted to honor that poor kid, too...)
___

-Dipper and Mabel would high-five if they weren't so invested in the movie and thus paying full attention to the ending-

-she really liked Percy...-
---
Viridi: "Regardless, it's clear you two have gotten along quite well already." :)

Phosphy: "Heh, we sure did." :p
---
Kamui: "I know. They're all wonderful." :)
-He was a kindhearted person who, despite her mischievous pranks, genuinely cared about her...-
___

Sparky: "(We got along well the moment Ms. Undyne introduced us to her!)"

-Someone Viridi doesn't get along with terribly well because of her diffing views on humans...But Viridi won't mention that since the young Pikachu likely wouldn't understand the reason for the conflict?-
___

-Everyone from her both her biological to adopted sides of the family, Shirou's side of the family, and even honorary members of her family have been there for her ever since the curse last took effect...-

---
---
---

Morrigan: "Oh. Then do you have a pool or somewhere else where we can show off?"
---------------
-So did Atalanta!-

---------------
Arcueid: "YAHOO!" -she arrived and punched the ground, sending various S.H.O.C.K.E.R. Combatmen flying to Papyrus's relief-

-Medb was also fighting the large flying demon lobsters mounted on a wyvern as she was engaged with Emblem Camilla, and I assume Camilla and Hinoka might be fighting in the sky too. Mordred also used the opportunity to slash Another Kuuga-

Great Leader: "Try as you might, the Mirror Monsters and Inves are about to arrive at your location!"

Great Leader: "What?! Then more reason to occupy this dimension!" -people around reflective surfaces then heard this noise-

---------------

-Facepalms- Th-There's a pool and a lake...I guess there's also the hot springs, but those might be too occupied right now...
___

-The source of the web shot soon emerges from a few bushes, and unsurprisingly, it turns out to be an oversized spider-

-It's not the same one that worked for Ludo, but it is clearly another member of the same species-
___

WHEW! THANKS FOR THE SAVE, ARCUEID!

-Jenny fired some missiles at the back of both of the Kuugas' head at the same, trying to provide support fire for Mordbred and Yang-
___

but why on Earth would Toffee have helped out an organization that relies so much on spirits of the dead and other supernatural creatures to begin with...?

-And without uttering another word, Toffee coldly blasted Kyubey with the same spell he used to absorb the Souls and magic powers of others, or in the case of Servants like Merlin, all of the magic that makes up the Servant themselves, only in this case, with Kyubey on the verge of death, it's unlikely he'll have returned by the time the fritz finally ends...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It's not like they would be cut down any easily... Also there's the fact they can fly-
---
Lily: "I wonder if she has made any friends too"
---
-Sothis doesn't believes that, does she?-
---
Tiki: "Oh right, I forgot that part"
Shez: "Damn..." -goes for projectiles instead!-
---
Veyle: "I have no doubt."
---
Sothis: "A likely story..."

Byleth: They're not lying, Sothis... -tends to be more objective than the Goddess-
---
Juri: "No hard feelings on that, right? I was just doing my job." :p

-He was a kindhearted person who, despite her mischievous pranks, genuinely cared about her...-
___

Sparky: "(We got along well the moment Ms. Undyne introduced us to her!)"

-Someone Viridi doesn't get along with terribly well because of her diffing views on humans...But Viridi won't mention that since the young Pikachu likely wouldn't understand the reason for the conflict?-
___

-Everyone from her both her biological to adopted sides of the family, Shirou's side of the family, and even honorary members of her family have been there for her ever since the curse last took effect...-
-she does miss him... a lot...-
---
-pretty much, yes-

Phosphy: That human lover did something good, I suppose...
---
Kamui: So many people on my side...

---------------
-So did Atalanta!-

---------------

---------------

-Facepalms- Th-There's a pool and a lake...I guess there's also the hot springs, but those might be too occupied right now...
___

-The source of the web shot soon emerges from a few bushes, and unsurprisingly, it turns out to be an oversized spider-

-It's not the same one that worked for Ludo, but it is clearly another member of the same species-
___

-Jenny fired some missiles at the back of both of the Kuugas' head at the same, trying to provide support fire for Mordbred and Yang-
___

but why on Earth would Toffee have helped out an organization that relies so much on spirits of the dead and other supernatural creatures to begin with...?

-And without uttering another word, Toffee coldly blasted Kyubey with the same spell he used to absorb the Souls and magic powers of others, or in the case of Servants like Merlin, all of the magic that makes up the Servant themselves, only in this case, with Kyubey on the verge of death, it's unlikely he'll have returned by the time the fritz finally ends...-
Palutena: "I suppose there's a pool somewhere..."
---
Blake: -weapon in hand now- "Good thing I brought this..."
---
Yang: "Is that all ya got?" :laugh:
---
Palutena: "And who recorded this?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she does miss him... a lot...-
---
-pretty much, yes-

Phosphy: That human lover did something good, I suppose...
---
Kamui: So many people on my side...
-Even if she likely doesn't talk about it much, outside of with her close friends like Cleopatra and her new Servant Medusa...-
___

-Ironic to call Undyne that considering her views on humans in literally everything but the Pacifist and semi-neutral route- :V

Sparky: "(So you're Phosphora's boss?)"
___

-They were especially there for her during her imprisonment and trial...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

EnemyDex Entry:
Witch of Grief #???
Kriemhild Gretchen

1724199348522.png

Class: Beast
Height/Weight: Immeasurable
Alignment: Lawful Good
Origin: Modern Era, Japan
Debut: Puella Magi☆Madoka Magica
Dislikes: Despair, grief, impurities
Line: “As the strongest magical girl, she defeated her greatest enemy. Of course, she had no choice but to become the most wicked witch. The same thing would have happened sooner or later” -Kyubey
Comment: She can expose the impurities of the hearts of those who go to Heaven by weighing the sins place on their scales.

The Witch of Salvation. Like any witch crafted by the Incubator race, Madoka Kaname was a normal human girl that was tricked into becoming a magical girl to fight witches that were once magical girls themselves. On her own, she would have been a regular witch, but the circumstances of another magical girl traveling back in time to save her, over and over, accumulated karma in her, and her power grew as the timeline was resetted. In the end, she became the most massive and powerful witch that would destroy her planet in a matter of days.

Her nature is mercy. She absorbs any life on the planet into her newly created heaven--her barrier. The only way to defeat this witch is to make the world free of misfortune. If there's no grief in this world, she will believe this world is already a heaven. At the same time, she is born from the mud of despair. Everlasting wailing fills her body, a continuously swelling, empty doll. At the end of a magical girl’s karma, this witch continues to swell to absurd sizes. And in the end, her body could even destroy the galaxy.

She wishes to save all of existence, by absorbing everything inside her barrier, the one place she considers a safe haven from all evils.

Parameters
Strength: EX
Endurance: A+++
Agility: D
Mana: EX
Luck: E
Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills
Authority of the Beast: Rank A. A skill that deals more damage to anything coming from Humanity or Gods.
Independent Manifestation: Rank D. The ability to sustain oneself's existence.

Personal Skills
Nega-Salvation: Rank A. As one seeks to save everything, their true form is protected by an almost indestructible barrier in the form of a giant.
Territory Creation (Labyrinth): Rank A. An innate skill of witches, able to create pocket dimensions to lure in victims and trap them.
I’ll Shoulder Your Burden: Rank EX. An advanced form of Familiar Creation, a skill natural to Witches. As the user attempts to save all in existence, she’ll call forth endless companions from beyond the grave to her aid.
Our Young Lady of Solace: Rank EX. As one accumulates more despair, she will continue growing without any end to it in sight.
Faust’s Mask: Rank EX. An advanced form of a Witch’s Kiss, a natural spell of witches to entrance victims. The user can mark the masses at once to call them to her labyrinth and save them.

Noble Phantasm
Puella in Somnio: O, the Ray of Light which Guides Us, Engulf the Earth: Rank EX, Anti-World type.
Kriemhild Gretchen's growing barrier. The witch's real form is more fragile than it would otherwise seem, thus, as the grief of everyone in existence accumulates in her, she crafts a large puppet to act as her barrier. The witch advances through in this form, looking for those that need saving as it attempts to engulf them inside her barrier and spare them from all evils, immune to any methods of destruction unless one manages to come across her real self, leaving her familiars to bring those in despair that have yet to be saved.
Sis Puella Magica: O Brilliance, Exalt this New Future, Stretch Far to Heaven: Rank E~EX, Anti-Army type.
Kriemhild Gretchen’s familiars. As the most powerful witch in existence, she’s able to easily call forth the spirits of deceased magical girls and witches to be summoned back to life as mindless puppets to her bidding. She can call the most mundane of magical girls, to the most powerful of witches after herself. Their task is measurement, seeking to place those worthy of being enveloped into her barrier and prepare the terrain for her arrival. The sinful are perhaps granted even more profound mercy from this witch.

Attribute: Beast

Traits: Massive, Undead, Immune to Pigify, Threat to Humanity

Notes: The Evil of Humanity that represents the obsessive aspect of "salvation", making her a candidate to the seat of Beast VII. Her true form is that of a massive Soul Gem contained inside her barrier, the spirit of her human self residing in it, helpless to control her body as she hopes for her own destruction.
Star: "Rebellious, artistic expressions, or just jerks? I'm gonna guess it was mostly the last one in this case..."
___

-Actually, Kirby should know them because of Smash LMAO. I completely forgot that I established the Star Warriors as knowing other Nintendo characters here because of that for a second-

Kirby: "Oh, I know them! I know them! They saved their entire world?" :b:
___

...You must be joking....
___

I gotta say, it's a fitting name. :p (No doubt they wanted to honor that poor kid, too...)
___

-Dipper and Mabel would high-five if they weren't so invested in the movie and thus paying full attention to the ending-
Lily: "Or a mixture of all three"
---
Good for him :p
Tiki: "Oh they actually managed to. Also how come?"
---
-The one somewhat relieving thing is that the Seacons changed their insignia, so they wouldn't be staining the Decepticons reputation in particular-
1724175003587.png

-But even so...-
---
-No doubt either-
Sakura: "And he loves it~!"
Fujino: "This one looks really cute too..."
---
Amy: "That was so epic..."
Shez: "Damn..." -goes for projectiles instead!-
---
Veyle: "I have no doubt."
---
Sothis: "A likely story..."

Byleth: They're not lying, Sothis... -tends to be more objective than the Goddess-
---
Juri: "No hard feelings on that, right? I was just doing my job." :p
-Draco, riding one of the heads, was unimpressed as she threw her blade at the projectiles, effectively blocking them as the flying dragon heads kept firing-
---
Lily: "Wanna try it? I could now"
---
-Byleth suddenly there nao?-
---
Tiki: "What do you think?"
___

___

___

---
---
---
Lilith: "It works for us then!"
Morrigan: "Let's not lose time then~!"

-It was then that everyone witnessed as the magic bats that formed their clothes and wings flied off and re-arranged themselves until they were wearing bikinis-

b77954659e1753618790451edae43ca5.jpg
1724201550202.png

Lilith: "So, don't I look cute~?"
Morrigan: "I know what you're thinking, 'oh Morrigan, you're the most beautiful woman in existence~"
---
Atalanta: -Has bow ready- "I'm ready too..."
---
Arcueid: "You're welcome~! By the way, did you hear that noise?"
-It was then that from any reflective surfaces around, a horde of monsters also came out-
1724193082754.png

-Another Kuuga roared, and then his coloration turned black as he next stomped on Yang-
-And somehow, the stomp was strong enough to break her Aura-
---
Jeanne: "It just doesn't make sense..."

-Indeed, the Incubator once known as Kyubey now is just a pool of blood with no magic left-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

EnemyDex Entry:
Witch of Grief #???
Kriemhild Gretchen

View attachment 393601

Class: Beast
Height/Weight: Immeasurable
Alignment: Lawful Good
Origin: Modern Era, Japan
Debut: Puella Magi☆Madoka Magica
Dislikes: Despair, grief, impurities
Line: “As the strongest magical girl, she defeated her greatest enemy. Of course, she had no choice but to become the most wicked witch. The same thing would have happened sooner or later” -Kyubey
Comment: She can expose the impurities of the hearts of those who go to Heaven by weighing the sins place on their scales.

The Witch of Salvation. Like any witch crafted by the Incubator race, Madoka Kaname was a normal human girl that was tricked into becoming a magical girl to fight witches that were once magical girls themselves. On her own, she would have been a regular witch, but the circumstances of another magical girl traveling back in time to save her, over and over, accumulated karma in her, and her power grew as the timeline was resetted. In the end, she became the most massive and powerful witch that would destroy her planet in a matter of days.

Her nature is mercy. She absorbs any life on the planet into her newly created heaven--her barrier. The only way to defeat this witch is to make the world free of misfortune. If there's no grief in this world, she will believe this world is already a heaven. At the same time, she is born from the mud of despair. Everlasting wailing fills her body, a continuously swelling, empty doll. At the end of a magical girl’s karma, this witch continues to swell to absurd sizes. And in the end, her body could even destroy the galaxy.

She wishes to save all of existence, by absorbing everything inside her barrier, the one place she considers a safe haven from all evils.

Parameters
Strength: EX
Endurance: A+++
Agility: D
Mana: EX
Luck: E
Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills
Authority of the Beast: Rank A. A skill that deals more damage to anything coming from Humanity or Gods.
Independent Manifestation: Rank D. The ability to sustain oneself's existence.

Personal Skills
Nega-Salvation: Rank A. As one seeks to save everything, their true form is protected by an almost indestructible barrier in the form of a giant.
Territory Creation (Labyrinth): Rank A. An innate skill of witches, able to create pocket dimensions to lure in victims and trap them.
I’ll Shoulder Your Burden: Rank EX. An advanced form of Familiar Creation, a skill natural to Witches. As the user attempts to save all in existence, she’ll call forth endless companions from beyond the grave to her aid.
Our Young Lady of Solace: Rank EX. As one accumulates more despair, she will continue growing without any end to it in sight.
Faust’s Mask: Rank EX. An advanced form of a Witch’s Kiss, a natural spell of witches to entrance victims. The user can mark the masses at once to call them to her labyrinth and save them.

Noble Phantasm
Puella in Somnio: O, the Ray of Light which Guides Us, Engulf the Earth: Rank EX, Anti-World type.
Kriemhild Gretchen's growing barrier. The witch's real form is more fragile than it would otherwise seem, thus, as the grief of everyone in existence accumulates in her, she crafts a large puppet to act as her barrier. The witch advances through in this form, looking for those that need saving as it attempts to engulf them inside her barrier and spare them from all evils, immune to any methods of destruction unless one manages to come across her real self, leaving her familiars to bring those in despair that have yet to be saved.
Sis Puella Magica: O Brilliance, Exalt this New Future, Stretch Far to Heaven: Rank E~EX, Anti-Army type.
Kriemhild Gretchen’s familiars. As the most powerful witch in existence, she’s able to easily call forth the spirits of deceased magical girls and witches to be summoned back to life as mindless puppets to her bidding. She can call the most mundane of magical girls, to the most powerful of witches after herself. Their task is measurement, seeking to place those worthy of being enveloped into her barrier and prepare the terrain for her arrival. The sinful are perhaps granted even more profound mercy from this witch.

Attribute: Beast

Traits: Massive, Undead, Immune to Pigify, Threat to Humanity

Notes: The Evil of Humanity that represents the obsessive aspect of "salvation", making her a candidate to the seat of Beast VII. Her true form is that of a massive Soul Gem contained inside her barrier, the spirit of her human self residing in it, helpless to control her body as she hopes for her own destruction.

Lily: "Or a mixture of all three"
---
Good for him :p
Tiki: "Oh they actually managed to. Also how come?"
---
-The one somewhat relieving thing is that the Seacons changed their insignia, so they wouldn't be staining the Decepticons reputation in particular-
View attachment 393586
-But even so...-
---
-No doubt either-
Sakura: "And he loves it~!"
Fujino: "This one looks really cute too..."
---
Amy: "That was so epic..."
Fitting as the final threat and antagonist of this arc that Madoka/Gretchen gets an entry.

Star: "True that..."
___

Kirby: "The fighting tournaments, remember?" -Since Tiki can be summoned as an Assist Trophy in Ultimate-
___

We must either divert the Seacons' course away from Homeworld or destroy them at once!
___

-The Mudkip is currently swimming in the lake-

Mudkip: "Mudkip! (It's almost like being back home again!)" :b:
___

Dipper: "Truly a worthy finale to the story of the Revengers..."

---
---
---
Lilith: "It works for us then!"
Morrigan: "Let's not lose time then~!"

-It was then that everyone witnessed as the magic bats that formed their clothes and wings flied off and re-arranged themselves until they were wearing bikinis-

Morrigan: "I know what you're thinking, 'oh Morrigan, you're the most beautiful woman in existence~"
---
---
-It was then that from any reflective surfaces around, a horde of monsters also came out-
View attachment 393596

-Another Kuuga roared, and then his coloration turned black as he next stomped on Yang-
---

-Indeed, the Incubator once known as Kyubey now is just a pool of blood with no magic left-
...Th-That's still confusing... -Referring to the bat clothes-
___

-The spider glares at them for a few seconds before trying bite either of them-
___

How many soldiers do you have?!

YANG! :crazy:
___

And that appears to mark the end of the Incubators. At least their powers will be put to a better use. -Still smug, satisfied to see the Incubators meet their end after all the death and destruction they've caused-

-The footage seems to be recorded by a Space Pirate, as the camera is following the other Space Pirates and Toffee without issue-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Even if she likely doesn't talk about it much, outside of with her close friends like Cleopatra and her new Servant Medusa...-
___

-Ironic to call Undyne that considering her views on humans in literally everything but the Pacifist and semi-neutral route- :V

Sparky: "(So you're Phosphora's boss?)"
___

-They were especially there for her during her imprisonment and trial...-
-Cleopatra is the newer one though... but yeah, only they know-
---
Viridi: "That I am."
---
-she... would do so much for them...-

-Draco, riding one of the heads, was unimpressed as she threw her blade at the projectiles, effectively blocking them as the flying dragon heads kept firing-
---
Lily: "Wanna try it? I could now"
---
-Byleth suddenly there nao?-
---
Tiki: "What do you think?"
-then at some point, Shez vanished-
---
Veyle: -NODS-
---
-they can chat with each other because why not? :V-

-if Byleth can do it with her Servants...-
---
Juri: "Oh come on, don't be like that. I mean, how many times did I kidnap you since you started hanging out here?"

---
---

---

___

___

___

And that appears to mark the end of the Incubators. At least their powers will be put to a better use. -Still smug, satisfied to see the Incubators meet their end after all the death and destruction they've caused-

-The footage seems to be recorded by a Space Pirate, as the camera is following the other Space Pirates and Toffee without issue-
Palutena: "I wasn't thinking that." :p
---
-Blake slashes with blade-
---
Yang: -now on the floor, trying to get up- "Yep... maybe I should fall back. I like not dying..." :lol:
---
Palutena: "... Was he... a part of those labs?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Cleopatra is the newer one though... but yeah, only they know-
---
Viridi: "That I am."
---
-she... would do so much for them...-
-And she's far from the only person who lost even one friend among the Servants that day...-
___

Sparky: "(I don't remember seeing you with the other scientists...)" -Confused-
___

-Current thoughts?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Fitting as the final threat and antagonist of this arc that Madoka/Gretchen gets an entry.

Star: "True that..."
___

Kirby: "The fighting tournaments, remember?" -Since Tiki can be summoned as an Assist Trophy in Ultimate-
___

We must either divert the Seacons' course away from Homeworld or destroy them at once!
___

-The Mudkip is currently swimming in the lake-

Mudkip: "Mudkip! (It's almost like being back home again!)" :b:
___

Dipper: "Truly a worthy finale to the story of the Revengers..."
Yeah, kinda had to.

Lily: "Oh look, some machinery"
---
Tiki: "...Oh, right. Those that Mar-Mar was invited to!"
---
Shockwave: "The former would be the most logical at our current disposal"
---
Sakura: Awwww, it's missing its home...
Boudica: "The little one really wanted to come by a lake" :)
---
Amy: "I see why these films are so popular!"
-then at some point, Shez vanished-
---
Veyle: -NODS-
---
-they can chat with each other because why not? :V-

-if Byleth can do it with her Servants...-
---
Juri: "Oh come on, don't be like that. I mean, how many times did I kidnap you since you started hanging out here?"
-Draco is ready to cast a circle of fire around her to cover all directions, she knows she's likely to strike from behind, but can't discount from the side or the front-
---
Lily: "Alright, something spicy for you, something sweet for me"
---
-Makes sense, but how did she know of the situation?- :V
---
Tiki: "None, but chances aren't zero" -womanchild-
___

___

___

---
---
Yang: -now on the floor, trying to get up- "Yep... maybe I should fall back. I like not dying..." :lol:
---
-Morrigan pouts-
Avalon: "I would desire to join my fellow succubi, but first I will go look how the Barghest is doing in her training"
---
-Atalanta dodged the bit, attempting to then shoot an arrow-
---
Great Leader: "Everyone who has a hatred for the Kamen Riders!"
-And the monsters that came from the mirrors attempted to eat anyone they could get their claws on-
Circe: "Aw don't you think you'll get me!" -tried to turn some monters into pigs, it worked with some of the weaker ones, but the stronger ones were a different story as a black dragon flied to her to attempt to eat her!-

-Another Kuuga tried to crush her further, before Mordred managed to do a slash on his shoulder, diverting his attention-
---
Martha: "But under what purpose?"
-The voice of a girl yelling out "Kyubey!" would then be heard in the video, just a magical girl who was looking for guidance-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah, kinda had to.

Lily: "Oh look, some machinery"
---
Tiki: "...Oh, right. Those that Mar-Mar was invited to!"
---
Shockwave: "The former would be the most logical at our current disposal"
---
Sakura: Awwww, it's missing its home...
Boudica: "The little one really wanted to come by a lake" :)
---
Amy: "I see why these films are so popular!"
That reminds me that I still need to make profile entries for several of my characters...

Star: "Probably used for processing and storing dairy, right?"
___

-Meanwhile in a world full of talking anthromorphic frogs, a teenage girl from Earth sneezed-

Kirby: "Mar-Mar?" :confused:
___

Set a course for the Seacon's ship, then! We're not about to let these traitors compromise Gem Homeworld...
___

So we brought him to this castle's lake! I'm glad Spooky likes his new name, by the way. -Grins with a thumbs-up-
___

Mabel: "Even I have to admit, these superheroes are really cool! What did you think, Chrono?"

---
---
---
-Morrigan pouts-
Avalon: "I would desire to join my fellow succubi, but first I will go look how the Barghest is doing in her training"
---
---
-And the monsters that came from the mirrors attempted to eat anyone they could get their claws on-
Circe: "Aw don't you think you'll get me!" -tried to turn some monters into pigs, it worked with some of the weaker ones, but the stronger ones were a different story as a black dragon flied to her to attempt to eat her!-

-Another Kuuga tried to crush her further, before Mordred managed to do a slash on his shoulder, diverting his attention-
---
-The voice of a girl yelling out "Kyubey!" would then be heard in the video, just a magical girl who was looking for guidance-
Th-That's fair enough, Lady Avalon! (Should we keep an eye on Morrigan and Lilith?) -Worried they might stir up trouble by distracting other members or picking another fight-
___

-The sword slash hits and leaves a cut across the spider's face, but it dodge the arrow in time and tries to attack them both using a spinning attack with it's legs-
___

YThe Kamen Riders must be REALLY unpopular in your world...WITH VILLAINS AND PSYCHOS, THAT IT IS! -Punches one of the mirror monsters in the face at full force-

Leave our friend alone! -Fires a plasma beam at the Kuuga's eyes-
___

That's what I don't get, either. Why would Toffee work with GL Labs? They haven't expressed any desire in destroying magic, heck, it seems kind of counterintuitive to their plans when they wanted to study supernatural beings...And as far as we know, no creatures that GL Labs captured or created were ever part of Toffee or Drakkon's armies...

...Kyubey So that was your name. It seems your centuries of chaos and foolishness have finally come to an end, Kyubey...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And she's far from the only person who lost even one friend among the Servants that day...-
___

Sparky: "(I don't remember seeing you with the other scientists...)" -Confused-
___

-Current thoughts?-
-yeah... but this is getting sad to think about so... what was this about?-
---
Viridi: "I'm not really the sciency kind of person. Arlon and Phosphora gets to hang out with other people like them because I usually let them do whatever as long as they're ready to answer my call."
---
Kamui: I really hope I can reach that form again...

-Draco is ready to cast a circle of fire around her to cover all directions, she knows she's likely to strike from behind, but can't discount from the side or the front-
---
Lily: "Alright, something spicy for you, something sweet for me"
---
-Makes sense, but how did she know of the situation?- :V
---
Tiki: "None, but chances aren't zero" -womanchild-
-Shez seems to have thought of it, casting Dark Spikes from above-
---
Veyle: -nodding excitedly!-
---
-because I'm dumb and forgot she wasn't here so I'll salvage it by saying Byleth was sparring with Shez :V-

-anyway...-

Arval: "You're letting your feelings cloud your vision, Sothis."

Sothis: "HMPH!"
---
Juri: "You can be such a child." :rolleyes:

-Morrigan pouts-
---
---

---
Th-That's fair enough, Lady Avalon! (Should we keep an eye on Morrigan and Lilith?) -Worried they might stir up trouble by distracting other members or picking another fight-
___

-The sword slash hits and leaves a cut across the spider's face, but it dodge the arrow in time and tries to attack them both using a spinning attack with it's legs-
___

YThe Kamen Riders must be REALLY unpopular in your world...WITH VILLAINS AND PSYCHOS, THAT IT IS! -Punches one of the mirror monsters in the face at full force-

___

That's what I don't get, either. Why would Toffee work with GL Labs? They haven't expressed any desire in destroying magic, heck, it seems kind of counterintuitive to their plans when they wanted to study supernatural beings...And as far as we know, no creatures that GL Labs captured or created were ever part of Toffee or Drakkon's armies...

...Kyubey So that was your name. It seems your centuries of chaos and foolishness have finally come to an end, Kyubey...
Palutena: "You have fun with that, Avalon. We'll make sure things don't fall apart as we always do in the meantime."
---
-Blake tried to dodge using her Semblance-
---
-Yang trying to fall back with Mordred and Jenny handling Another Kuuga-
---
Palutena: "Oh, that's an easy one to speculate on, actually. Toffee is a manipulative person who could lie to others about his ambitions. And something like GL Labs traveling to other world to collect "specimen" could be very useful to his schemes... or at least that's my theory."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
That reminds me that I still need to make profile entries for several of my characters...

Star: "Probably used for processing and storing dairy, right?"
___

-Meanwhile in a world full of talking anthromorphic frogs, a teenage girl from Earth sneezed-

Kirby: "Mar-Mar?" :confused:
___

Set a course for the Seacon's ship, then! We're not about to let these traitors compromise Gem Homeworld...
___

So we brought him to this castle's lake! I'm glad Spooky likes his new name, by the way. -Grins with a thumbs-up-
___

Mabel: "Even I have to admit, these superheroes are really cool! What did you think, Chrono?"
I must for the Decepticon cassettes (one sole entry), Yuuno, Draco, Morrigan and Lilith now LOL

Lily: "Seems the case" -indeed, some remains but it's so old it's mostlyu dust by now-
-And the guys in the video aren't daring enough to try to eat it-
---
Tiki: "You may better know him as Marth"
---
Soundwave: "Instructions understood"
Shockwave: "It's logical to not allow any potential Cybertronian-Gem alliances get ruined by that band of buffoons"
---
Sakura: "Thanks, I'll be sure to tell him" :)
Yuri: -Observing the little Mudkip with lots of curiosity, being recent here and all-
---
Chrono: "...The movie was serviceable"
Amy: "Like you weren't yelling in excitement" :p
-Shez seems to have thought of it, casting Dark Spikes from above-
---
Veyle: -nodding excitedly!-
---
-because I'm dumb and forgot she wasn't here so I'll salvage it by saying Byleth was sparring with Shez :V-

-anyway...-

Arval: "You're letting your feelings cloud your vision, Sothis."

Sothis: "HMPH!"
---
Juri: "You can be such a child." :rolleyes:
-Thus the explosion would block the Dark Spikes-
-Draco is definitely getting smarter in her tactics-
---
-And so Lily ordered-
Lily: "Now we only need to wait a few minutes... Ah, wait, we should tell Lady Lilith about this so she allows the delivery to occur!"
---
KEK
Tiamat: "...Doesn't looks so bad..."
---
Tiki: "..." -pouted at that very moment, which kinda proves Juri's right-
___

___

___

Palutena: "You have fun with that, Avalon. We'll make sure things don't fall apart as we always do in the meantime."
---
---
---
Palutena: "Oh, that's an easy one to speculate on, actually. Toffee is a manipulative person who could lie to others about his ambitions. And something like GL Labs traveling to other world to collect "specimen" could be very useful to his schemes... or at least that's my theory."
Avalon: "My, thank you in that case~" -with a tap of her staff, she went off back to her place of entrapment where she's making sure the Barghest would control her destructive impulses-
-Also yeah, it certainly doesn't makes it easier for Alphys that Morrigan's voice is identical to Kiara's and Lilith's identical to Artemis', two people who are troubling in different ways-
---
-Atalanta would also see it coming, leaping to the side and aiming another shot-
---
-Before Circe would be swallowed by the black dragon Mirror Monster, a javelin of light was fired at it, saving her, so the goddess looked at who saved her-
Ophanimon: "Hello"
Circe: "Huh, thanks..."
Ophanimon: "I may be a guest here, but I'm not going to let anyone here die either"
Duftmon: Fine, I'll be fair with this one. It's not like we have much options. -still asa Spadamon, he'll be ready to turn to his true Royal Knight form in case things get too bad to protect Ophanimon...Not like he will need to-

Mordred: "Okay, geez, that thing's stronger than it looks"
-However, when Yang tried that, she and others would see see zippers appear in the air and open to drop the next sort of monsters, who instantly tried to latch and eat others-
1724267812323.png

---
Jeanne: "And those witches can be seen as undead as well..."

-Soon the magical girl in question stumbled upon the various dead Incubators, taken aback-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I must for the Decepticon cassettes (one sole entry), Yuuno, Draco, Morrigan and Lilith now LOL

Lily: "Seems the case" -indeed, some remains but it's so old it's mostlyu dust by now-
-And the guys in the video aren't daring enough to try to eat it-
---
Tiki: "You may better know him as Marth"
---
Soundwave: "Instructions understood"
Shockwave: "It's logical to not allow any potential Cybertronian-Gem alliances get ruined by that band of buffoons"
---
Sakura: "Thanks, I'll be sure to tell him" :)
Yuri: -Observing the little Mudkip with lots of curiosity, being recent here and all-
---
Chrono: "...The movie was serviceable"
Amy: "Like you weren't yelling in excitement" :p
Some of them may be overdue, but to be fair Lilith and Morrigan are still new here not counting the Halloween event. :V

Star: "Ew, that's probably a smart move..."
___

Kirby: "Oh, it's your nickname for Marth! He and Ike became good friends with Meta Knight after they worked to defeat a giant robot and get his airship back."
___

I intend to keep my word of Homeworld aligning with the Decepticons. And I'm not about to have your nor my image or reputation tarnished by these clods...
___

-The Mudkip seems to resemble an axolotl, but a bit bigger, and very distinctly blue in color-

-It seems a lot happier now that it's at a more familiar type of environment, and is even following some of the fish...Assuming he was told he could eat some of said fish- :V
___

Mabel: "Nor like you didn't eat all of your popcorn." :p

-yeah... but this is getting sad to think about so... what was this about?-
---
Viridi: "I'm not really the sciency kind of person. Arlon and Phosphora gets to hang out with other people like them because I usually let them do whatever as long as they're ready to answer my call."
---
Kamui: I really hope I can reach that form again...
-Weiss and Winter asking Blake about Jekyll and Hyde when they were alive here-
___

Sparky: "(Oh! What do you do if it's not science stuff, then?)"
___

-And hopefully before people are in serious danger again....-

---
---
---
Avalon: "My, thank you in that case~" -with a tap of her staff, she went off back to her place of entrapment where she's making sure the Barghest would control her destructive impulses-
-Also yeah, it certainly doesn't makes it easier for Alphys that Morrigan's voice is identical to Kiara's and Lilith's identical to Artemis', two people who are troubling in different ways-
---
-Atalanta would also see it coming, leaping to the side and aiming another shot-
---
-Before Circe would be swallowed by the black dragon Mirror Monster, a javelin of light was fired at it, saving her, so the goddess looked at who saved her-
Ophanimon: "I may be a guest here, but I'm not going to let anyone here die either"
Duftmon: Fine, I'll be fair with this one. It's not like we have much options. -still asa Spadamon, he'll be ready to turn to his true Royal Knight form in case things get too bad to protect Ophanimon...Not like he will need to-

-However, when Yang tried that, she and others would see see zippers appear in the air and open to drop the next sort of monsters, who instantly tried to latch and eat others-
View attachment 393620
---

-Soon the magical girl in question stumbled upon the various dead Incubators, taken aback-
(This is already giving me a headache...Morrigan and Lilith still seem relatively friendly, but maybe telling them about Chaldea was a mistake.) >_<
___

-They both dode the spider's spin attack, and the spider itself is struck by one of Atalanta's arrows on the top of it's back, much to it's anger as it tries to shoot webbing at them again-
___

-Jenny instantly hit two of the monsters' faces with dual hammers-

Do all of your monster soldiers just eat whatever living things are smaller than them?! -Launches a series of spears towards another one, also aimed at the face-
___

What other dimensions was he targeting? How many connections did he have?!

You aren't aware of the sheer destruction and death toll these creatures were causing, are you, child? Worry not, Kyubey's death will ensure the cycle of Witches will come to an end. None of these violent and remorseless creatures you've been fighting woudl have even existed were it not for him or his fellow Incubators.

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord
-Artoria currently was in a towel ready to clean herself-
---
-Heh-
Taiga: -GASP- "You're okay?! Wait, huh, you're less hurt than I thought! So resistant!" -shesaid as she pummeled two Ranger clones at once-
---
Monika: "The more you're experienced, the better you digivolve"
---
Boudica: "I... Think she means blades..."
---
Moriarty: "We're talking about a dimensional-hopping thief. Who knows what sorts of treasures he holds in both the technological and mystical fields?"

Jeanne: "What sort of clues can we have about him?"
Lothor: "Easy, he loves placing Zs everywhere, it's basically his trademarked logo"
---

-Indeed, else Tsukaimon might be teasing a little bit and he'd just want things to be done in a go-
-Of course, the rogue Tamers would be in control of a few Ultimate levels-
---
Sakura: "I honestly wish I could have spent some more time with her... But it's also for the best that she passed on"

-And Dukemon acknowledged it by a nod-
-It makes sense, given that she's the one in charge of most Knightmons at their service-

(No worries, as once again, it goes without saying that finding a job's much more important.)

-Going to prepare her own bath?-

(...Oh. Ohhhhh, yeah, I understand what you mean, now...I get why you're scared. Battles around here tend to be a lot more dangerous than even most Pokemon battles...)

Marco: "Z logos?"

Mabel: "Are we talking about some guy named Zedd, or that purple robot overlord from that one space adventure show?"

-Elsewhere, in another galaxy, a purple cyborg emperor was angrily screaming "CURSE YOU, BUZZ LIGHTYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAR!"-
___

(Sakura...) :urg: -Similarly worried about how she and Gengar, AKA Spooky, are taking the loss, even more so after witnessing the demise of Spooky's namesake herself-

-Azura wonders who Sakura is talking about?-
Roman: "True, but we could still aim bigger than a handful, you know?"

Palutena: "I thought this was about a masked vigilante..."

-had to throw in Zorro reference :V-
---

Azura: "....Who are you talking about?"
-he would be walking around while Artoria had her bath-

-he shakes it off, but it's clear he's a bit outmatched by the numbers-

I see....I wonder what I'll end up as....

[Y-yeah....]

[I wonder if it would even be worth it....]

-would Fish find anything?-

Hey brats!
-she makes a dramatic entrance with a giant clam because....yes-

[I wish I wasn't asleep for most of that adventure....]

-so end scene with Knightmon here or something with Crusadermon?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Some of them may be overdue, but to be fair Lilith and Morrigan are still new here not counting the Halloween event. :V

Star: "Ew, that's probably a smart move..."
___

Kirby: "Oh, it's your nickname for Marth! He and Ike became good friends with Meta Knight after they worked to defeat a giant robot and get his airship back."
___

I intend to keep my word of Homeworld aligning with the Decepticons. And I'm not about to have your nor my image or reputation tarnished by these clods...
___

-The Mudkip seems to resemble an axolotl, but a bit bigger, and very distinctly blue in color-

-It seems a lot happier now that it's at a more familiar type of environment, and is even following some of the fish...Assuming he was told he could eat some of said fish- :V
___

Mabel: "Nor like you didn't eat all of your popcorn." :p
Troo with them

Lily: "Yeah, it sounds icky"
---
Tiki: "Oh I knew his name was familiar somehow"
---
Rumble/Frenzy: "Well said, boss!"
---
Yuri: "Incredible... It looks like an axolotl..."
---
Chrono: "...Just little hunger"
(No worries, as once again, it goes without saying that finding a job's much more important.)

-Going to prepare her own bath?-

(...Oh. Ohhhhh, yeah, I understand what you mean, now...I get why you're scared. Battles around here tend to be a lot more dangerous than even most Pokemon battles...)
Roman: "True, but we could still aim bigger than a handful, you know?"

-he shakes it off, but it's clear he's a bit outmatched by the numbers-

I see....I wonder what I'll end up as....

[Y-yeah....]

-Indeed Artoria would, and the little croc would see a lot ofhumans of weird looks and clothing-
---
Taiga: "Hey! You won't get him!" -slashed 2 clones away from Liollmon-
---
Natsuki: "Maybe as some cool demon in leather. Well, yoy kinda look like that already"
---
Boudica: "But we do our best to protect each other"
---
Moriarty: "Something tells me we can hit a jackpot like this"
Marco: "Z logos?"

Mabel: "Are we talking about some guy named Zedd, or that purple robot overlord from that one space adventure show?"

-Elsewhere, in another galaxy, a purple cyborg emperor was angrily screaming "CURSE YOU, BUZZ LIGHTYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAR!"-
___

-Kama being associated with parrots isn't surprising, and everyone else would probably be flabbergasted to see Palutena turn into an 8bit sprite version of herself- :V

Seam: "Heh, that sounds like him. Seems like he somehow survived this trio's first battle with him. And apparently felt free enough outside his cell again to wreak havoc elsewhere. Tell me...did he speak anything that sounded odd to you folk? Any warnings of events that had yet to pass?"
___

(Sakura...) :urg: -Similarly worried about how she and Gengar, AKA Spooky, are taking the loss, even more so after witnessing the demise of Spooky's namesake herself-

-Azura wonders who Sakura is talking about?-

---
Palutena: "He really was..."
---

Hey brats!

KEK to both

Ransik: "It's just his way of saying 'it's my place now'"
-He would find a Z logo alright-
---
Lindy: "He was saying somethibg about not being free, and strings were all over him... Are you alright, by the way?" -at Palutena-
Kama: She still looks so beautiful...
---
Sakura: "A ghostly child that we just met and thankfully managed to help her pass on. So now he will go by her name"

-Perhaps we're good for now...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Troo with them

Lily: "Yeah, it sounds icky"
---
Tiki: "Oh I knew his name was familiar somehow"
---
Rumble/Frenzy: "Well said, boss!"
---
Yuri: "Incredible... It looks like an axolotl..."
---
Chrono: "...Just little hunger"
-There's also old damaged machinery?-
___

Kirby: "I'm not surprised Marth and the others were the ones who saved their own worlds a few times." :grin:
___

-With that, they set a course for the Seacons' ship?-
___

Yeah, he's a Mudkip. They share a lot traits with amphibians. :p
___

Dipper: "Suuuuuure..."

[Y-yeah....]
-Indeed Artoria would, and the little croc would see a lot ofhumans of weird looks and clothing-

-Primarily other various other Servants, but it's not like the Totodile would know or be able to distinguish as being any different from humans yet-

(And it's worth it to keep the people we care about and others safe. And honestly, I've...been in scarier situations than just standard fights....)

-May have been one of the Pokemon that Toffee captured and held hostage and nearly crushed in a crystal box as a means of getting the majority of Chaldea to back off, way back during the first step of his plan to get Star to destroy her Wand-

(Dangerous fights might seem scary, because they are...But since I know I can fight, now, I'm always gonna be there to fight and protect others whenever I can be.)

---
Palutena: "He really was..."
---

Hey brats!

KEK to both

---
Lindy: "He was saying somethibg about not being free, and strings were all over him... Are you alright, by the way?" -at Palutena-
---
Sakura: "A ghostly child that we just met and thankfully managed to help her pass on. So now he will go by her name"

Star: "Yeesh, and I thought Ludo had an ego..."

-Would Fish try to look for direct signs of Zedd himself or go to alert the others that Zedd is indeed still here?-
___

Seam: "My old friend started yelling warnings like that long ago...Things that didn't entirely make sense. But, things that didn't entirely not make sense, either. He wasn't always that way.

Back when he was the court jester, and I the court mage, he was still as powerful as ever, with his power matched only by own, and he still loved playing combat-based games...But somewhere along the lines, something about him...changed. His sanity all but vanished, leaving only traces of the Darkner I once knew, turning into a mad man ranting such warnings and attacking the whole kingdom as part of some new chaotic "game" of his, and I personally had to lock him up to prevent him from wreaking more havoc,. Even then, the jester was still convinced that he was free in his cage, while the rest of us were imprisoned outside of it.

What convinced him that he alone was free, and no one else was, I don't know. All I know is, he's never been the same since he came to believe that. And I suspect his warnings weren't just the random or meaningless ravings of someone gone mad. But rather, genuine insight or prophecies from the future. After all, he once warned that "The Queen" would return...And look at this town now. We've got the old cyber Queen herself back in town! Right after these self-proclaimed "legendary" heroes defeated her! Or, at least convinced her to switch sides. Sure sounds like the opposite of total nonsense to this old shopkeeper."
___

What matters is that she's been freed from her curse and at peace for her family, now. And hey, I can tell that Spooky was honored that you're carrying on her name. :)

-...The others must have missed a lot....-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Thus the explosion would block the Dark Spikes-
-Draco is definitely getting smarter in her tactics-
---
-And so Lily ordered-
Lily: "Now we only need to wait a few minutes... Ah, wait, we should tell Lady Lilith about this so she allows the delivery to occur!"
---
KEK
Tiamat: "...Doesn't looks so bad..."
---
Tiki: "..." -pouted at that very moment, which kinda proves Juri's right-
Shez: -warps behind Draco- "Taking me seriously now?" :p
---
Veyle: "Sounds like a good idea.
---
Arval: "Well, this one can be a good judge of character, at least."

Sothis: :glare:
---
Juri: "You really don't need to worry, girl." :p

-Weiss and Winter asking Blake about Jekyll and Hyde when they were alive here-
___

Sparky: "(Oh! What do you do if it's not science stuff, then?)"
___

-And hopefully before people are in serious danger again....-
-oh right...-

Weiss: "Dr. Jekyll was a good man..."
---
Viridi: "Well... how do I say it?"
---
-that'd be for the best, yes-

---
---

---

(This is already giving me a headache...Morrigan and Lilith still seem relatively friendly, but maybe telling them about Chaldea was a mistake.) >_<
___

-They both dode the spider's spin attack, and the spider itself is struck by one of Atalanta's arrows on the top of it's back, much to it's anger as it tries to shoot webbing at them again-
___

Do all of your monster soldiers just eat whatever living things are smaller than them?! -Launches a series of spears towards another one, also aimed at the face-
___

You aren't aware of the sheer destruction and death toll these creatures were causing, are you, child? Worry not, Kyubey's death will ensure the cycle of Witches will come to an end. None of these violent and remorseless creatures you've been fighting woudl have even existed were it not for him or his fellow Incubators.
-too late to go back :V-
---
-Blake tries to shoot the spider-
---
Yang: THIS IS SO BAD! -trying to find a safe spot to recover Aura-
---
Palu: "We may never know the full story of his actions..."

Roman: "Yeah, this is a golden opportunity... but I suppose stealing a small amount would give us a sample of his overall loot, in a way that's hard to notice."

Hey brats!

---
---

-Would Fish try to look for direct signs of Zedd himself or go to alert the others that Zedd is indeed still here?-
___

Seam: "My old friend started yelling warnings like that long ago...Things that didn't entirely make sense. But, things that didn't entirely not make sense, either. He wasn't always that way.

Back when he was the court jester, and I the court mage, he was still as powerful as ever, with his power matched only by own, and he still loved playing combat-based games...But somewhere along the lines, something about him...changed. His sanity all but vanished, leaving only traces of the Darkner I once knew, turning into a mad man ranting such warnings and attacking the whole kingdom as part of some new chaotic "game" of his, and I personally had to lock him up to prevent him from wreaking more havoc,. Even then, the jester was still convinced that he was free in his cage, while the rest of us were imprisoned outside of it.

What convinced him that he alone was free, and no one else was, I don't know. All I know is, he's never been the same since he came to believe that. And I suspect his warnings weren't just the random or meaningless ravings of someone gone mad. But rather, genuine insight or prophecies from the future. After all, he once warned that "The Queen" would return...And look at this town now. We've got the old cyber Queen herself back in town! Right after these self-proclaimed "legendary" heroes defeated her! Or, at least convinced her to switch sides. Sure sounds like the opposite of total nonsense to this old shopkeeper."
___

What matters is that she's been freed from her curse and at peace for her family, now. And hey, I can tell that Spooky was honored that you're carrying on her name. :)

Palutena: "We should hurry and look for him..."
---
Palu: "I've never felt lighter, actually. Why do you ask?"
---
Azura: "That's sweet to hear." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-oh right...-

Weiss: "Dr. Jekyll was a good man..."
---
Viridi: "Well... how do I say it?"
---
-that'd be for the best, yes-
(Was I wrong about the book version of him...?)

-If nothing else, it's possible that Dr. Jekyll simply learned from his mistakes and faults from the book's events...-
___

-Sparky waiting for an answer-
___

Ya need any help?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-There's also old damaged machinery?-
___

Kirby: "I'm not surprised Marth and the others were the ones who saved their own worlds a few times." :grin:
___

-With that, they set a course for the Seacons' ship?-
___

Yeah, he's a Mudkip. They share a lot traits with amphibians. :p
___

Dipper: "Suuuuuure..."
-Indeed, some of it remains able to function-
---
Tiki: "Back when I was little, about 2000 years ago, he saved me from some brainwashing, and I accompanied him through his two quests"
---
-You bet they would inside Astrotrain, who was given enough energy to do so-
---
Fujino: "And is also really cute" :)
---
-He crosses his arms, being persistent-
Shez: -warps behind Draco- "Taking me seriously now?" :p
---
Veyle: "Sounds like a good idea.
---
Arval: "Well, this one can be a good judge of character, at least."

Sothis: :glare:
---
Juri: "You really don't need to worry, girl." :p
-BURST RIGHT BELOW HER-
---
-Lilith would be seeing the parking lot where Chaldea has placed many of their vehicles such as the Shadow Border-
-She marveled at the metal carriages that need no pulling?-
---
Tiamat: "Uh, sorry..."
---
Tiki: "I'll still be on the lokout for you"
-How Emblem Tiki taking this?-
___

___

___

---
---
---
-Indeed, and they're advancing towards the pool now!-
---
-Atalanta couldn't dodge the webbing!-
---
Great Leader: "Humans only serve for 3 purposes: Labor, becoming food, or being remodeled into kaijin to find some worth! Now go forth Inves! Feed yourselves!"

-The so called Inves monsters try to jump at others while distracted with Mirror Monsters and Another Kuuga, while other insectoid aliens that ran at sonic speeds also made their presence to hit people-
Semiramis: "Ack! What the hell?!"
---
Jeanne: "The scope may be too high for us to understand..."
Martha: "Wait, wasn't that girl one of Madoka's familiars?"

-The girl in the video in the question was this kid with a cat motiff, who happened to have been one of the girls Madoka's witch form had summoned before-
Yuma_PM.png

Cat-themed magical girl: "...Eh? Kyubey was at fault of witches? W-Why are there so many of him? Who are you?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Was I wrong about the book version of him...?)

-If nothing else, it's possible that Dr. Jekyll simply learned from his mistakes and faults from the book's events...-
___

-Sparky waiting for an answer-
___

Ya need any help?
Weiss: "I think knowing the book allowed him to learn a lot..."
---
Viridi: "...Do you know humans?"
---
Kamui: "It wouldn't hurt, I suppose."

-BURST RIGHT BELOW HER-
---
-Lilith would be seeing the parking lot where Chaldea has placed many of their vehicles such as the Shadow Border-
-She marveled at the metal carriages that need no pulling?-
---
Tiamat: "Uh, sorry..."
---
Tiki: "I'll still be on the lokout for you"
-How Emblem Tiki taking this?-
-causing Shez to try and build some distance... but Draco's burst was too fast even for her-
---
Lilith: "Where are the horses carrying these carriages...?"
---
Arval: "No need to apologize. You seem like a sweet girl."
---
Emblem Tiki: "You seem twisted and evil..."

Juri: "Thank you~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, some of it remains able to function-
---
Tiki: "Back when I was little, about 2000 years ago, he saved me from some brainwashing, and I accompanied him through his two quests"
---
-You bet they would inside Astrotrain, who was given enough energy to do so-
---
Fujino: "And is also really cute" :)
---
-He crosses his arms, being persistent-
Star: "I can't believe some of that stuff still works..."
___

Kirby: "...You wanted to help him in return..."
___

-And soon spot the ship?-
___

I'm sure he'd appreciate that...If he could hear you guys. :p
___

Mabel: -Smug SpongeBob face-

Weiss: "I think knowing the book allowed him to learn a lot..."
---
Viridi: "...Do you know humans?"
---
Kamui: "It wouldn't hurt, I suppose."
(I really misjudged him...) :urg:
___

Sparky: "(I know there's several of them here, and that a few of them are scientists! Why?)
___

Alright! How can I help?

---
---
---
---
---
Great Leader: "Humans only serve for 3 purposes: Labor, becoming food, or being remodeled into kaijin to find some worth! Now go forth Inves! Feed yourselves!"

-The so called Inves monsters try to jump at others while distracted with Mirror Monsters and Another Kuuga, while other insectoid aliens that ran at sonic speeds also made their presence to hit people-
---

-The girl in the video in the question was this kid with a cat motiff, who happened to have been one of the girls Madoka's witch form had summoned before-
View attachment 393628
Cat-themed magical girl: "...Eh? Kyubey was at fault of witches? W-Why are there so many of him? Who are you?"
(What havei I just started...?)

-Undyne is currently swimming at the pool-
___

-Atalanta's arms are restrained by the webbing, but Blake's shot struck it and wounded it, making the spider recoil-
___

THAT IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE! HUMANS ARE OUR FRIENDS!

(Semiramis!) -Tires to fire a Fire Blast at the speeding monsters-
___

What's even going on...?

None of your concern. Just know that Kyubey was tricking you and many others with powers like yours, all in order to cause a cycle of creating Witches to produce energy. With his death and his species' extinction, hopefully neither you nor any others will suffer a similar fate. But keep in mind that you should return to your home dimension soon. The powers you have obtained will soon fade away as well...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-causing Shez to try and build some distance... but Draco's burst was too fast even for her-
---
Lilith: "Where are the horses carrying these carriages...?"
---
Arval: "No need to apologize. You seem like a sweet girl."
---
Emblem Tiki: "You seem twisted and evil..."

Juri: "Thank you~"
-Draco snapped her fingers to make two of the dragons spit beams at her-
---
Eleonora: "They don't need to be pulled"
---
-That made Tiamat blush-
---
Tiki: "Well, on tge least you're not denying it"
Star: "I can't believe some of that stuff still works..."
___

Kirby: "...You wanted to help him in return..."
___

-And soon spot the ship?-
___

I'm sure he'd appreciate that...If he could hear you guys. :p
___

Mabel: -Smug SpongeBob face-
Lily: "I guess they were built well..."
---
Tiki: "wThat's right. It was fun, I met so many more people than I ever did before"
Bumblebee: "Despite being 1000 years old then?"
Tiki: "Yes, I spent most of that time in a slumber placed by my mother"
---
-Oh they would-
1724292794083.png

---
Sakura: "Awww, he's playing around" :)
---
-Amy did as well-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I guess they were built well..."
---
Tiki: "wThat's right. It was fun, I met so many more people than I ever did before"
Bumblebee: "Despite being 1000 years old then?"
Tiki: "Yes, I spent most of that time in a slumber placed by my mother"
---
-Oh they would-
View attachment 393629
---
Sakura: "Awww, he's playing around" :)
---
-Amy did as well-
Star: "Past me would've messed with that stuff using magic. Now...Actually, I might still cast a spell on it, but from a safe distance." :lol:
___

Kirby: "A thousand years-long nap?!" :crazy:
___

...What kind of space-faring vessel is this?!
___

-The Mudkip swims around for a few seconds before surfacing headfirst back out of the water-

Mudkip: "(There's so many fish! And so much space to swim in!)" :b:
___

-Even Dipper looked somewhat smug-

-...Yeah, they've got his number- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---

___

-Atalanta's arms are restrained by the webbing, but Blake's shot struck it and wounded it, making the spider recoil-
___

___

What's even going on...?

None of your concern. Just know that Kyubey was tricking you and many others with powers like yours, all in order to cause a cycle of creating Witches to produce energy. With his death and his species' extinction, hopefully neither you nor any others will suffer a similar fate. But keep in mind that you should return to your home dimension soon. The powers you have obtained will soon fade away as well...
-Alear was swimming too!-
---
-Blake tried to get the webbing off of Ata-
---
Ruby: "Another day of saving a world, I guess..." -leaves to find a good vantage point for her sniper rifle-
---
Palu: "...We'll find out if we keep watching." I hope...

(I really misjudged him...) :urg:
___

Sparky: "(I know there's several of them here, and that a few of them are scientists! Why?)
___

Alright! How can I help?
Weiss: "It's not like you knew..."
---
Viridi: "Back in my world... they were very much destroying everything out of sheer greed, so this little task force was put in place to protect nature itself."
---
Kamui: "I'm... not sure?"

-Draco snapped her fingers to make two of the dragons spit beams at her-
---
Eleonora: "They don't need to be pulled"
---
-That made Tiamat blush-
---
Tiki: "Well, on tge least you're not denying it"
-which also struck Shez, sending her flying and landing on the ground... but she's trying to get back up-
---
Lilith: "They don't? How is this possible then?"
---
Sothis: "They're buttering you up, Tiamat!"

Arval: "I am merely trying to be a nice guest here. I'm not exactly a fan of being killed... again."
---
Juri: "I know what I am. Ain't gonna make excuses, I'm simply a bad girl~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "It's not like you knew..."
---
Viridi: "Back in my world... they were very much destroying everything out of sheer greed, so this little task force was put in place to protect nature itself."
---
Kamui: "I'm... not sure?"
-She's among Chaldea's many current members who didn't arrive or join the organization until some time after Isis first emerged...-
___

Sparky: "(...Humans were...destroying your planet...?)" :urg:
___

Need a to train against an actual opponent? Need some targets thrown to hit? Or just a coach?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Past me would've messed with that stuff using magic. Now...Actually, I might still cast a spell on it, but from a safe distance." :lol:
___

Kirby: "A thousand years-long nap?!" :crazy:
___

...What kind of space-faring vessel is this?!
___

-The Mudkip swims around for a few seconds before surfacing headfirst back out of the water-

Mudkip: "(There's so many fish! And so much space to swim in!)" :b:
___

-Even Dipper looked somewhat smug-

-...Yeah, they've got his number- :p
Lily: "And make a liiiiiittle bit less of a mess" :p
---
Bumblebee: "Why did she put you to sleep that long?!"
Tiki: "To not let me be manipulated by anyone. After all, a dragon like could have brought ruin to the land"
---
Slipstream: "It looks so primitive"
Knock-Out: "And unsophisticated"
---
Boudica: "Isn't it?" :)
---
-Chrono tried to just look to the side-

___

___

___

What's even going on...?

---
---
Ruby: "Another day of saving a world, I guess..." -leaves to find a good vantage point for her sniper rifle-
---
-And so was Tiki, wearing this!-
1724295294368.png
Tiki: -Floating- "Aaaah~ I could take a nap in here..."
---
-Would Blake succeed?-
---
Great Leader: "Then you have failed as monsters!" -she struck one, but in response it then ran at her to hit her at a blinding speed-
-Another Kuuga was downed for a moment by missiles from Jenny-
-Ruby managed to do so!-
---
Jeanne: "...It's really our only way"
Cat-themed magical girl: "Wait, they will fade? N-No more witches or fighting? For real?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "And make a liiiiiittle bit less of a mess" :p
---
Bumblebee: "Why did she put you to sleep that long?!"
Tiki: "To not let me be manipulated by anyone. After all, a dragon like could have brought ruin to the land"
---
Slipstream: "It looks so primitive"
Knock-Out: "And unsophisticated"
---
Boudica: "Isn't it?" :)
---
-Chrono tried to just look to the side-
Star: "And whether or not there's any fighting bad guys or creatures involved is another story." :p
___

Kirby: "...Just like Kamui...She was worried that you might've turned into a cursed dragon, too...":urg:
___

-Like the ones humans have historically built for sea travel, if anything...-
___

Mudkip: "(I haven't been to a place like this since I last saw home...)"
___

Mabel: (Mission accomplished.) :p

---
---
---
-And so was Tiki, wearing this!-
Tiki: -Floating- "Aaaah~ I could take a nap in here..."
---
-Would Blake succeed?-
---
Great Leader: "Then you have failed as monsters!" -she struck one, but in response it then ran at her to hit her at a blinding speed-
-Another Kuuga was downed for a moment by missiles from Jenny-
-Ruby managed to do so!-
---
Jeanne: "...It's really our only way"
Cat-themed magical girl: "Wait, they will fade? N-No more witches or fighting? For real?"
Pretty sure taking a nap while in the water isn't the best idea unless you can breath underwater...
___

-She would, freeing Ata from the cobweb while the spider is still trying to recover from it's injuries-
___

THE **** DID YOU JUST SAY?!

-The Rapidash is hit badly as a result, and snorts in anger afterwards-

-Jenny tries to freeze the Kuuga with an ice beam afterwards-
___

We haven't even seen any traces of GL Labs in this recording yet...

Along with all sources of magic in the universe. Believe me when I say, it's for the greater good...

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord
---
Taiga: "Hey! You won't get him!" -slashed 2 clones away from Liollmon-
---
Natsuki: "Maybe as some cool demon in leather. Well, yoy kinda look like that already"
---
---

KEK to both

---

-Primarily other various other Servants, but it's not like the Totodile would know or be able to distinguish as being any different from humans yet-

(And it's worth it to keep the people we care about and others safe. And honestly, I've...been in scarier situations than just standard fights....)

-May have been one of the Pokemon that Toffee captured and held hostage and nearly crushed in a crystal box as a means of getting the majority of Chaldea to back off, way back during the first step of his plan to get Star to destroy her Wand-

(Dangerous fights might seem scary, because they are...But since I know I can fight, now, I'm always gonna be there to fight and protect others whenever I can be.)

___

Roman: "Yeah, this is a golden opportunity... but I suppose stealing a small amount would give us a sample of his overall loot, in a way that's hard to notice."

Palutena: "We should hurry and look for him..."
---
Azura: "That's sweet to hear." :)

-wandering around blissfully unaware-

-it was clear though that her focusing on him was making it harder for her to defend herself-

-foreshadowing :V-
Who knows if I'd even keep my ice powers, hmm....

-gulp-
-she can tell now that even other Pokémon have been through dicey things here-

-Waits until the plan is set in motion-

-he looks for signs of Zedd's physical presence first-

-Ranamon went unreplied Digi-

-he still grins while wiping eyes-

-very well-
-meanwhile, elsewhere....-

-it watches from its own little dimension, showing a peculiar curiosity in Chaldea after its last visit nearly caused its own demise-
-
something is compelling it to get stronger-

Top Bottom