• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Yeah, she still cares so much about you and King River! So she's not all cynical"
---
Bumblebee: "Yeah, at least we managed to preserve some of its history for prosperity..."
---
-No... But now he also has to take the repentant Cyclonus as a factor in his operation-
---
Boudica: "That's what I meant" :)
---
-Indeed, though the main villain is getting even more serious-
Star: "She's someone who's trying her best at ruling a kingdom and looking after her family after losing her mom..."
___

Kirby: "I-I know not every person can be saved or rescued, but I haven't heard such a horrible attack or disaster befalling a planet in a long time..."
___

-After all, it's clear that if anyone might know anything about Unicron and his plans, it'd be Cyclonus, and it seems like he's genuinely regretful of having ever worked for him...-
___

(Would you like to go there next?)

Mudkip: "(Really?)" :b:
___

-That's kinda what I meant- :p

Blake: "Servants tend to know a little bit of extra information relating to their deaths when summoned. Seems it led to Jekyll and Hyde trying to get along so they don't kill each other again."
---
Viridi: "Focus on the cute part now."
---
Kamui: "Yeah, it would certainly be one."
(They learned to accept each other and work as a team to avoid a repeat of the book's dark ending...)
___

Sparky: "(Uhh, okay?)" -Still clearly confused about the word "marketing"-
___

How much progress have you made with your training so far?

Palutena: "Knowing that his class is a lie wouldn't exactly tell us much information, however..."
---
-that's definitely reassuring-
---
-what KoP asked?-
---
Byleth: "But... what IS that thing?"
-Indeed as Palutena said, after all, why would the Fairy King be in this 'Pretender' class?-
---
-It will be so fun- :V
---
Duftmon: Even if their claims are true, it's not like there's a situation where I can see that now.
---
Kyubey: -Tilts head- "Are you the one causing this to my race?"
Jeanne: "That voice... Toffee?!"
It's not, b-but it's still a start...

Do we have any other information on this second Ruler?

According to the information Charlotte Corday and Tasque Manager provided us, O-Oberon claims to be the King of Fairies. This could potentially be a lie in of itself to further hide his true idenity, wh-whatever it would be...B-But fairies are also infamous for being tricksters, s-so it's entirely possible that he's at least telling the truth about his claim to royalty, because being a "Pretender" Class would be perfectly consistent with common fairy behavior...
___

-With that, they finally reach the top of the mountain, and the view from of the forest, swamplands and kingdom from it is absolutely specatcular, more so as it's only afternoon by now-
___

-Maybe he'd need to be around for one of Chaldea's conflicts to see a mission underway...That might verify their claims or being organized, despite their lack of official branches or more soldiers beyond members with unique specialized abilities...-
___

-I figured if they'd recognize anything about him, it'd be his eyes since I mentioned that his voice was muddled- :p

-And sure enough, the figure approaches Kybuey,and the other Incubators was one knew all too well and by the time he left the fog, his voice became entirely recognizable as well-

-Only he was glaring at the Incubators in a much colder expression and even a notably angry glare compared his expression in the above image, which contrasted with his entirely calm and professional tone of voice, and several Zebesian, Talon IV Space Pirates, and Urtraghus Space Pirates were marching behind him-

It seems you're owed an explanation. At least, in your final moments...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Draco being like "AWAWAWA!"-
---
Lily: "Oh, sorry then..."
-Even Lilith is still trying to take in the tech the Chaldeans have brought like vehicles and computers-
---
-And Tiamat visibly doesn't takes that info well-
-AND THEY THERE-
---
Veronica: "No need to apologize."

-she starting to understand it tho-
---
Sothis: "Exactly..."

(They learned to accept each other and work as a team to avoid a repeat of the book's dark ending...)
___

Sparky: "(Uhh, okay?)" -Still clearly confused about the word "marketing"-
___

How much progress have you made with your training so far?
Blake: "Exactly."
---
Arlon: "It appears you've confused the young fellow, Master Viridi."

Viridi: "He really grew up in the wild, huh...? Good for him, to be honest. Growing up within nature is always nice." :)
---
Kamui: "Not much..."

-Indeed as Palutena said, after all, why would the Fairy King be in this 'Pretender' class?-
---
-It will be so fun- :V
---
Duftmon: Even if their claims are true, it's not like there's a situation where I can see that now.
---
Kyubey: -Tilts head- "Are you the one causing this to my race?"
Jeanne: "That voice... Toffee?!"

According to the information Charlotte Corday and Tasque Manager provided us, O-Oberon claims to be the King of Fairies. This could potentially be a lie in of itself to further hide his true idenity, wh-whatever it would be...B-But fairies are also infamous for being tricksters, s-so it's entirely possible that he's at least telling the truth about his claim to royalty, because being a "Pretender" Class would be perfectly consistent with common fairy behavior...
___

-With that, they finally reach the top of the mountain, and the view from of the forest, swamplands and kingdom from it is absolutely specatcular, more so as it's only afternoon by now-
___

-Maybe he'd need to be around for one of Chaldea's conflicts to see a mission underway...That might verify their claims or being organized, despite their lack of official branches or more soldiers beyond members with unique specialized abilities...-
___

-I figured if they'd recognize anything about him, it'd be his eyes since I mentioned that his voice was muddled- :p

-And sure enough, the figure approaches Kybuey,and the other Incubators was one knew all too well and by the time he left the fog, his voice became entirely recognizable as well-

-Only he was glaring at the Incubators in a much colder expression and even a notably angry glare compared his expression in the above image, which contrasted with his entirely calm and professional tone of voice, and several Zebesian, Talon IV Space Pirates, and Urtraghus Space Pirates were marching behind him-

Palutena: "And more importantly, what could he do?"
---
Blake: "That's a great view..." :)
---
-but nothing would happen for once? :V-
---
-being fair, Byleth never saw him before he possessed Ludo, right?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "She's someone who's trying her best at ruling a kingdom and looking after her family after losing her mom..."
___

Kirby: "I-I know not every person can be saved or rescued, but I haven't heard such a horrible attack or disaster befalling a planet in a long time..."
___

-After all, it's clear that if anyone might know anything about Unicron and his plans, it'd be Cyclonus, and it seems like he's genuinely regretful of having ever worked for him...-
___

(Would you like to go there next?)

Mudkip: "(Really?)" :b:
___

-That's kinda what I meant- :p
-And it took Star a while to understand that....-
---
Bumblebee: "It's never easy to handle it either, moreso when you were there..."
---
-Indeed... He's confident that Toxitron and Gnaw shouldn't be threats though, being simpletons. Scalpel and Frostferatu are both teeny tiny, so they shouldn't either. Clobber however, is as strong as her twin brother, so despite her being much kinder, she's still someone to look out for. Now Steeljaw may not be physically as strong as her, but he's resourceful and charismatic-
---
Boudica: "I'm sure we'd be allowed to" :)
---
-He was seemingly recovering his gauntlet and stones!-
-AND THEY THERE-
---
Veronica: "No need to apologize."

-she starting to understand it tho-
---
Sothis: "Exactly..."
-GOOD-
-Draco popping her bones-
---
Lily: "Let's see... Oh, I know!" -she looks for images of dogs- "Here, look!"
---
Tiamat: "What can be done...?"

___

___

___

---
---
---
-Yeah, fairies are... Not really the kindest-
-But also a good question...-
---
Atalanta: "I knew it'd be worth it" :)
---
-Perhaps that's what should happen, but I dunno if anything could happen right now-
---
-Sorry, I was half-sleep while typing that-

Kyubey: "Who are you are you and why are you doing this? Are you aiming to finish the universe?" -the eeriest part is that the Incubator seemed somewhat emotionless despite his confusion... And his voice also sounded just like Sothis's-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And it took Star a while to understand that....-
---
Bumblebee: "It's never easy to handle it either, moreso when you were there..."
---
-Indeed... He's confident that Toxitron and Gnaw shouldn't be threats though, being simpletons. Scalpel and Frostferatu are both teeny tiny, so they shouldn't either. Clobber however, is as strong as her twin brother, so despite her being much kinder, she's still someone to look out for. Now Steeljaw may not be physically as strong as her, but he's resourceful and charismatic-
---
Boudica: "I'm sure we'd be allowed to" :)
---
-He was seemingly recovering his gauntlet and stones!-
Star: "...Do you think I owe her an apology? It took me a while longer to realize how often she was there for me and how much she helped me and my dad in spite of all the ruling and monarchy stuff she has to do..."
___

Kirby: "I'm really sorry, Bumblebee..." (At least when Dreamland got destroyed by that Void, it was brought back when the person controlling it was defeated...)
___

-And all three of them were prisoners on this ship who were either helping with the Angolmois experiments, or standing by and watching them from the sidelines while waiting to escape safely...-
___

Mudkip: "(I'd like to go there, then, please!)" :b:
___

Dipper: "Oh no! How on Earth are they gonna stop him if he gets them back?!"

Mabel: "There's got to be SOMETHING they can do!"

Blake: "Exactly."
---
Arlon: "It appears you've confused the young fellow, Master Viridi."

Viridi: "He really grew up in the wild, huh...? Good for him, to be honest. Growing up within nature is always nice." :)
---
Kamui: "Not much..."
(I...guess they learned to be better people than they were in the book, after all...) :)
___

Sparky: "(It totally is! My sister and I used to live in a whole valley of our species.)"
___

Any idea what the issue is?

-Already has some ideas that might help Kamui harness her dragon powers, but she'll share those after hearing Kamui's thoughts in case Kamui's already thought of and/or tried some of them-

---
---
---
---
---
-Perhaps that's what should happen, but I dunno if anything could happen right now-
---

Kyubey: "Who are you are you and why are you doing this? Are you aiming to finish the universe?" -the eeriest part is that the Incubator seemed somewhat emotionless despite his confusion... And his voice also sounded just like Sothis's-
N-No one who formerly worked for the Alliance really had any other information on him, he was apparently a coward who always hid instead of fighting at b-best and a possibly a trickster who was planning his own scheme like K-Koyanskaya at w-worst...
___

-Several of Mewni's moons are currently visible in the sky, light from the sun is shining on the landscape including the tops of the many trees across the forest, as well as being reflected in the water in the castle town's moat and some rivers, and a few Mewnian birds can be seen flying across the sky-
___

-Hmm...Should we consider having some new enemies or some already established ones from Chaldea's Rogues Gallery turning up in another dimension? Chaldea would probably either take notice of it or be called to help- :V
___

-No worries, don't overwork yourself if you're tired or still waking up, Digi. I've been there lmao-

-That's technically right, but Byleth did see him several times after he possessed Gaster as well, and in that case Toffee was still able to regenerate most of his true appearance, minus his missing finger. Everyone would at least recognize him after he stepped out of the fog-

W-WHY IS SUCH A FRIENDLY-LOOKING CREATURE...SOUND SO EMPTY?

He's not totally emotionless...But that's probably solely because of what's happening to his people and Toffee's presence...

-Upon hearing Kyubey's second question, Toffee outright chuckled, condescendingly-

On the contrary, my goal isn't far from your people's own, only unlike your methods, I don't intend on wreaking destruction and havoc on it via magic. Nor using it to slaughter and manipulate innocent people. At least, ones who weren't responsible for such chaos and bloodshed first...As for my name, you may call me...Toffee.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "Ready when you are." :smirk:
---
Veyle: "Whoa! Puppies!" :b:
---
Sothis: 🤔 "It's what I'm wondering..."
Draco: "I'll let you have the first strike"
---
Lily: "Yeah! Or this!" -now pictures of cats-
---
Tiamat: "...Hmmmm..." -she too, but has less of a clue-
Star: "...Do you think I owe her an apology? It took me a while longer to realize how often she was there for me and how much she helped me and my dad in spite of all the ruling and monarchy stuff she has to do..."
___

Kirby: "I'm really sorry, Bumblebee..." (At least when Dreamland got destroyed by that Void, it was brought back when the person controlling it was defeated...)
___

-And all three of them were prisoners on this ship who were either helping with the Angolmois experiments, or standing by and watching them from the sidelines while waiting to escape safely...-
___

Mudkip: "(I'd like to go there, then, please!)" :b:
___

Dipper: "Oh no! How on Earth are they gonna stop him if he gets them back?!"

Mabel: "There's got to be SOMETHING they can do!"
Lily: "...You know what? I think it would make her hapoy to hear that"
---
Bumblebee: "It's alright. It would be insulting to those that died to only mourn and not live on, at least their memories will always remain as long as I function-

Tiki: "Well now, I agree" -just happened to pass by-

Bumblebee: "Oh, hi?"
---
-True, so something on his advantage is that he still knows they fear being touched by it and corrupted-

Soundwave: "Accessing computer data" -he then projects from his chest a map of the galaxy that Lockdown had, with various pinpointed locations-

-Some for potential bounties, others of scattered groups of Cybertronians to look out for, mostly Decepticons-
---
Boudica: "Let's then!"
---
-The villain says "I am inevitable" as he does the snap-
-...Only to realize he lacks the stones-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

N-No one who formerly worked for the Alliance really had any other information on him, he was apparently a coward who always hid instead of fighting at b-best and a possibly a trickster who was planning his own scheme like K-Koyanskaya at w-worst...
___

-Several of Mewni's moons are currently visible in the sky, light from the sun is shining on the landscape including the tops of the many trees across the forest, as well as being reflected in the water in the castle town's moat and some rivers, and a few Mewnian birds can be seen flying across the sky-
___

-Hmm...Should we consider having some new enemies or some already established ones from Chaldea's Rogues Gallery turning up in another dimension? Chaldea would probably either take notice of it or be called to help- :V
___

-No worries, don't overwork yourself if you're tired or still waking up, Digi. I've been there lmao-

-That's technically right, but Byleth did see him several times after he possessed Gaster as well, and in that case Toffee was still able to regenerate most of his true appearance, minus his missing finger. Everyone would at least recognize him after he stepped out of the fog-

He's not totally emotionless...But that's probably solely because of what's happening to his people and Toffee's presence...

-Upon hearing Kyubey's second question, Toffee outright chuckled, condescendingly-

On the contrary, my goal isn't far from your people's own, only unlike your methods, I don't intend on wreaking destruction and havoc on it via magic. Nor using it to slaughter and manipulate innocent people. At least, ones who weren't responsible for such chaos and bloodshed first...As for my name, you may call me...Toffee.
Palutena: "So him being on the run is potentially concerning..."
---
-Blake taking some pics with her scroll-
---
-hmmmmmmm, good question...-
---
-I did forget Gaster lmao-

Sothis: The fact that these things sound just like me is deeply unsettling...

(I...guess they learned to be better people than they were in the book, after all...) :)
___

Sparky: "(It totally is! My sister and I used to live in a whole valley of our species.)"
___

Any idea what the issue is?

-Already has some ideas that might help Kamui harness her dragon powers, but she'll share those after hearing Kamui's thoughts in case Kamui's already thought of and/or tried some of them-
Blake: "It was a very nice thing to see." :)
---
Viridi: "Oh, that's incredible!" :)
---
Kamui: "I'm not really sure. I keep trying to reach my limits to see if that works... but it's like I have a big roadblock..."

Draco: "I'll let you have the first strike"
---
Lily: "Yeah! Or this!" -now pictures of cats-
---
Tiamat: "...Hmmmm..." -she too, but has less of a clue-
Shez: "You sure that's a good idea." -got behind Draco near instantly and cast a dark explosion- "Oh well, too late to think it through." :p
---
Veyle: "Incredible!"

Veronica: Cute.
---
Arval: I sense the Goddess nearby...

Shez: Damn, you think she sensed you?

Arval: I would not be shocked...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

---
---
---

Avalon: "You can thank me whenever for reminding you of that" :p
---
Atalanta: "I wonder what Earth would be like with more than one moon now..."
---
-I have a few ideas, actually... Though all would end up in a short-timed sudden invasion-
---
Kyubey: "Toffee, hm.

Though I don't understand why would you be upset over our current motions, what we're doing is preserving the universe with our magic. After all, it would be unfortunate for everyone that entropy would keep leading it to its heat death"
Shez: "You sure that's a good idea." -got behind Draco near instantly and cast a dark explosion- "Oh well, too late to think it through." :p
---
Veyle: "Incredible!"

Veronica: Cute.
---
Arval: I sense the Goddess nearby...

Shez: Damn, you think she sensed you?

Arval: I would not be shocked...
-Yet Draco managed to block by casting an explosion of her own-
Draco: "Hmph, a back strike is something that was expected"
---
-Then pictures of hamsters, and so she kept on with a few other other animals-
---
-Arval would detect the presence of yet another although unfamiliar divinity nearby, only this one is very much physical-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...You know what? I think it would make her hapoy to hear that"
---
Bumblebee: "It's alright. It would be insulting to those that died to only mourn and not live on, at least their memories will always remain as long as I function-

Tiki: "Well now, I agree" -just happened to pass by-

Bumblebee: "Oh, hi?"
---
-True, so something on his advantage is that he still knows they fear being touched by it and corrupted-

Soundwave: "Accessing computer data" -he then projects from his chest a map of the galaxy that Lockdown had, with various pinpointed locations-

-Some for potential bounties, others of scattered groups of Cybertronians to look out for, mostly Decepticons-
---
Boudica: "Let's then!"
---
-The villain says "I am inevitable" as he does the snap-
-...Only to realize he lacks the stones-
Star: "I think I'll go talk to her about that later today...She's still pretty busy with paperwork and literally all of the stuff about Eclipsa..."
___

Kirby: "Oh, hi. You're Tiki, right?"
___

So Lockdown kept a map of several star systems to keep eyes on potential bounties and various groups of Cybertronians he deemed a threat...
___

(To the lake! Again.) :lol:
___

Dipper/Mabel: "Wait, WHAT?!"

Blake: "It was a very nice thing to see." :)
---
Viridi: "Oh, that's incredible!" :)
---
Kamui: "I'm not really sure. I keep trying to reach my limits to see if that works... but it's like I have a big roadblock..."
(Now I wish I could have met him, too...) :urg:
___

Sparky: "(It is?)" -Doesn't think it's too out of the ordinary for Pokemon-
___

Eh? What kinda roadblock?

---
---
---

---
---
-I have a few ideas, actually... Though all would end up in a short-timed sudden invasion-
---

Though I don't understand why would you be upset over our current motions, what we're doing is preserving the universe with our magic. After all, it would be unfortunate for everyone that entropy would keep leading it to its heat death"
Ugh, w-we're totally going to have send out search parties to track him down...
___

-Depending on their sizes, masses, distances and rotation patterns around the Earth, it could definitely affect it's climate and ocean tides, as well as how much natural light there is at night, depending on if the surface of any of them are capable of reflecting the Sun's light or not-
___

-A short invasion defense mission would work best, imo. Ohpanimon and Spadamon are still being given a tour and rundown of the base and how Chaldea operates overall, after all-
___

At the cost of many innocents who could've had bright futures. And in the process, turning them into abominations that go on to destroy and wreak havoc across many different worlds of the very same universe that you claim you and your fellow Incubators protect. Tell me, at least your own rationale, what is the purpose of preserving and maintaining the universe...if you have to destroy so much of it in the process?

That freaking asshole! You're no better for threatening to wipe out tons of races and species who need magic to survive! And what about Abigail?! She didn't deserve getting blinded!

...something about that one Incubator's voice sounds kinda familiar, somehow...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Yet Draco managed to block by casting an explosion of her own-
Draco: "Hmph, a back strike is something that was expected"
---
-Then pictures of hamsters, and so she kept on with a few other other animals-
---
-Arval would detect the presence of yet another although unfamiliar divinity nearby, only this one is very much physical-
Shez: "Fair enough." -throws her white sword at her-
---
Veyle: -SPARKLY EYES-
---
Arval: I sense another being with her as well...

Shez: Must be Tiamat. The two have become good friends.

-Tiamat stared at Shez?-

(Now I wish I could have met him, too...) :urg:
___

Sparky: "(It is?)" -Doesn't think it's too out of the ordinary for Pokemon-
___

Eh? What kinda roadblock?
Blake: "I'm sure they would have liked to meet someone so cute."
---
Viridi: "I really think it is, at least."
---
Kamui: "If I knew, I'd be working on getting through it."

---
---
---

___

-Depending on their sizes, masses, distances and rotation patterns around the Earth, it could definitely affect it's climate and ocean tides, as well as how much natural light there is at night, depending on if the surface of any of them are capable of reflecting the Sun's light or not-
___

-A short invasion defense mission would work best, imo. Ohpanimon and Spadamon are still being given a tour and rundown of the base and how Chaldea operates overall, after all-
___

At the cost of many innocents who could've had bright futures. And in the process, turning them into abominations that go on to destroy and wreak havoc across many different worlds of the very same universe that you claim you and your fellow Incubators protect. Tell me, at least your own rationale, what is the purpose of preserving and maintaining the universe...if you have to destroy so much of it in the process?

That freaking asshole! You're no better for threatening to wipe out tons of races and species who need magic to survive! And what about Abigail?! She didn't deserve getting blinded!

Palutena: "We've got enough people to send for that, to be fair."
---
Blake: "Or one that's not shattered." -thinking of Remnant's-
---
-probably, yeah-
---
Palutena: "Being fair, Toffee was upfront about his motives, unlike those Incubators. And what happened to Abigail was entirely the old Kama's doing. Toffee's only influence on what happened to her was to let his Servant do as she wished." -keeping up with the lie she set up about Kama... though it's also true, in a way, due to the different class-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "I think I'll go talk to her about that later today...She's still pretty busy with paperwork and literally all of the stuff about Eclipsa..."
___

Kirby: "Oh, hi. You're Tiki, right?"
___

So Lockdown kept a map of several star systems to keep eyes on potential bounties and various groups of Cybertronians he deemed a threat...
___

(To the lake! Again.) :lol:
___

Dipper/Mabel: "Wait, WHAT?!"
Lily: "Of course, when there is time"
---
Tiki: "That's me, and I couldn't help but overhear your conversation"
---
Shockwave: "A smart and cautious move, if only he had known what the Chaldeans could do..."

Soundwave: -Literally played this-

---
-TO LAKE THEY WEEEEEENT-
---
-Then it's shown that Iron Knight managed to get them and had a configuration to imitate the gauntlet in his suit, proceeding to say "And I... Am Iron Knight" as he does a snap to kill the villain and only the villain-
Shez: "Fair enough." -throws her white sword at her-
---
Veyle: -SPARKLY EYES-
---
Arval: I sense another being with her as well...

Shez: Must be Tiamat. The two have become good friends.

-Tiamat stared at Shez?-
-A move Draco emulated effortlessly-
---
Lily: "So you can look up for almost anything here!"
---
-She stared, and Arval would be able to see another woman with large horns protruding from her head, skin very pale, and also red eyes-
___

___

___

---
---
-probably, yeah-
---
Palutena: "Being fair, Toffee was upfront about his motives, unlike those Incubators. And what happened to Abigail was entirely the old Kama's doing. Toffee's only influence on what happened to her was to let his Servant do as she wished." -keeping up with the lie she set up about Kama... though it's also true, in a way, due to the different class-
Morrigan: "Speaking ooooof~"
---
Atalanta: "...Maybe it would make mother even stronger"
---
-It was then an alarm sounded through the base-

Spadamon: "...What is that?"

Luvia: "Our systems are being messed with!"
---
Martha: "So on the least, he was less of a hypocrite..."

Kyubey: "It's a sacrifice for the greater good of the universe, simple as that. By becoming Witches, those girls liberate a large amount of emotions that our magic converts into raw new energy, surpassing the laws of thermodynamics, elongating the universe's lifespan by greater lengths and ensuring more life blooms.

A good way to compare it to, would be to how humans raise bovine animals as cattle to eat. They don't see anything wrong with that, and there's no difference with what we do.

So as you can see, their contribution remains important"

Jeanne: "...Did...Did that creature just say those girls were cattle?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Of course, when there is time"
---
Tiki: "That's me, and I couldn't help but overhear your conversation"
---
Shockwave: "A smart and cautious move, if only he had known what the Chaldeans could do..."

Soundwave: -Literally played this-

---
-TO LAKE THEY WEEEEEENT-
---
-Then it's shown that Iron Knight managed to get them and had a configuration to imitate the gauntlet in his suit, proceeding to say "And I... Am Iron Knight" as he does a snap to kill the villain and only the villain-
Star: "Agreed! Huh, I can't believe we reached those conclusions from talking about abandoned theme parks on Earth..."
___

-Kirby is curious what Tiki means by this and looks at her with confusion-
___

-And Aquamarine actually chuckled at that-

He made quite a fatal error. :laugh:

___

-There might be other Pokemon swimming there and other people relaxing by it-
___

-Needless to say, the entire audience probably cheered in shock and celebration alike-

-Dipper and Mabel certainly did-

Blake: "I'm sure they would have liked to meet someone so cute."
---
Viridi: "I really think it is, at least."
---
Kamui: "If I knew, I'd be working on getting through it."
(They would've?)
___

Sparky: "(Well, I guess a lot of people don't know about how Pokemon live in the wild unless they visit it...)"
___

Hmm...Well, adrenaline aside, have you tried thinking about the people you'd be able to save or protect when trying to use your dragon abilities?

---
---
-probably, yeah-
---
---
---

---

Kyubey: "It's a sacrifice for the greater good of the universe, simple as that. By becoming Witches, those girls liberate a large amount of emotions that our magic converts into raw new energy, surpassing the laws of thermodynamics, elongating the universe's lifespan by greater lengths and ensuring more life blooms.

A good way to compare it to, would be to how humans raise bovine animals as cattle to eat. They don't see anything wrong with that, and there's no difference with what we do.

W-We'll arrange a few teams to start looking for signs of Oberon and to track him down later to be safe...Oh, r-right! I almost forgot! We've got two visitors a-and one of them wants to apply for Chaldea membership!
___

-The additional moons here probably would have made Artemis stronger while the shattered one in Remnant probably would've made her weaker...Well, if those Moons were Earth's like Atalanta suggested previously, since that's still where Artemis resided- :V
___

A-Are we under attack?!

It may be possible that another dimension is under attack and we're being alerted to it...
___

He still let it happen. That makes him slightly better at best.

i'm not sure what's more shocking. the fact that Toffee seems to have a few more standards after all...or just how sick and twisted these Incubators are. -Glaring at both Toffee and Kybuey alike-

And what if your methods eventually lead to their extinction? Or even your own? Surely there are far more methods that can be used to protect the univers and extend it's lifespan with the incredible accoplishments made via magic. Also, forgive me, but the last time I checked, cattle were not capable of higher thought or speech...

-He actuallyspoke that very last sentence with audible venom, barely restraining his anger, no doubt drawing comparisons to how the Incubators are treating the people they turn into Magical Girls and, as a side effect and consequence, eventually Witches, to the monsters of Mewni who were slaughtered by Mewmans knights and mages over so many years in order to drive them off the land and claim it as their own, killing countless innocent monsters, as well as how the original Butterfly Monarchy and mewman settlers started a crusde against the rest to falsely brand them as a number of inherently evil and bloodthirsty species-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-A move Draco emulated effortlessly-
---
Lily: "So you can look up for almost anything here!"
---
-She stared, and Arval would be able to see another woman with large horns protruding from her head, skin very pale, and also red eyes-
Shez: -made her sword vanish and then dashed at her fastest speeds to try and get Draco at the side... only to feint and go on a different side-
---
Veronica: "How about things that aren't alive?"
---
Arval: That must be Tiamat... She looks like a human Demonic Beast.

Shez: Huh, that's a good comparison, actually. She's really sweet once you get to know her.

Arval: I see...

(They would've?)
___

Sparky: "(Well, I guess a lot of people don't know about how Pokemon live in the wild unless they visit it...)"
___

Hmm...Well, adrenaline aside, have you tried thinking about the people you'd be able to save or protect when trying to use your dragon abilities?
Blake: "I'm sure of it."
---
Viridi: "Exactly. But that make me curious about that valley you're from."
---
Kamui: "Hm... I've tried that but maybe it would work eventually if I keep doing it?"

---
---

---

W-We'll arrange a few teams to start looking for signs of Oberon and to track him down later to be safe...Oh, r-right! I almost forgot! We've got two visitors a-and one of them wants to apply for Chaldea membership!
___

-The additional moons here probably would have made Artemis stronger while the shattered one in Remnant probably would've made her weaker...Well, if those Moons were Earth's like Atalanta suggested previously, since that's still where Artemis resided- :V
___

A-Are we under attack?!

It may be possible that another dimension is under attack and we're being alerted to it...
___

i'm not sure what's more shocking. the fact that Toffee seems to have a few more standards after all...or just how sick and twisted these Incubators are. -Glaring at both Toffee and Kybuey alike-

And what if your methods eventually lead to their extinction? Or even your own? Surely there are far more methods that can be used to protect the univers and extend it's lifespan with the incredible accoplishments made via magic. Also, forgive me, but the last time I checked, cattle were not capable of higher thought or speech...

-He actuallyspoke that very last sentence with audible venom, barely restraining his anger, no doubt drawing comparisons to how the Incubators are treating the people they turn into Magical Girls and, as a side effect and consequence, eventually Witches, to the monsters of Mewni who were slaughtered by Mewmans knights and mages over so many years in order to drive them off the land and claim it as their own, killing countless innocent monsters, as well as how the original Butterfly Monarchy and mewman settlers started a crusde against the rest to falsely brand them as a number of inherently evil and bloodthirsty species-
Palutena: "It's Morrigan, isn't it? Who told her about all the fighting?"

Sorry, milady.

Palutena: "Honestly, she might be fun to have around so you did nothing wrong here, Wade."
---
Lilith: "On rare occasions, some ghostly soldiers show up to attack this place. Though it hadn't after Lady Kamui left her world. Could it be that again?"

Ingrid: "I suppose the Silent Dragon is technically still active... but let's open our minds to other situations."
---
Palu: "Oh, I never said Toffee wasn't a bad person, just that the level of deception these Incubators give is higher than his."

Byleth: "..."

Sothis: -takes over- "These creatures are no better than some of the people I've met in Fodlan! And using my voice too?!"

Byleth: -regains control- "Settle down, Sothis."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Agreed! Huh, I can't believe we reached those conclusions from talking about abandoned theme parks on Earth..."
___

-Kirby is curious what Tiki means by this and looks at her with confusion-
___

-And Aquamarine actually chuckled at that-

He made quite a fatal error. :laugh:

___

-There might be other Pokemon swimming there and other people relaxing by it-
___

-Needless to say, the entire audience probably cheered in shock and celebration alike-

-Dipper and Mabel certainly did-
Lily: "Funny how one thing can lead to another completely unrelated, huh?"
---------------
Tiki: "The tale of our mechanical companion here reminds me of both major adventures I once took part in"

Bumblebee: "Oh, it does?"

Tiki: "My humanoid form might make me not look like it, but I am 3000 years old"
---------------
Shockwave: "One we shall not repeat" -he takes a look at the pinpointed Decepticons units around- "Overlord, Deathsaurus and Tarn remain out there... We shall not under any means contact with the fomer"

-Aquamarine has been told of those three, Overlord being a mighty warrior obssessed with defeating Megatron and solely became a Decepticon to get a chance at him, he would not take the news well-

-While Deathsaurus despite his name, while also aiming to beat Megatronis a more honorable warrior of also incredible power that cares about his men-

-Then this "Tarn" is a complete fanatic leading a division of zealots to the Decepticon cause that hunt rebellious Decepticons-
----------------
-A few of the kids for example-

-Also Yuri, Sakura and Fujino-
----------------
-The villain as he turned to dust said "I guess it's over" accepting defeat as he died-

Chrono: "It's over alright!"
Shez: -made her sword vanish and then dashed at her fastest speeds to try and get Draco at the side... only to feint and go on a different side-
---
Veronica: "How about things that aren't alive?"
---
Arval: That must be Tiamat... She looks like a human Demonic Beast.

Shez: Huh, that's a good comparison, actually. She's really sweet once you get to know her.

Arval: I see...
-She actually didn't see that coming-
---
Lily: "Well...." -she types in 'restaurants' to show the first results-
---
-Tiamat squints her eyes to see if she could possibly take a look at Arval-
___

___

A-Are we under attack?!

___

Sorry, milady.

Palutena: "Honestly, she might be fun to have around so you did nothing wrong here, Wade."
---
Lilith: "On rare occasions, some ghostly soldiers show up to attack this place. Though it hadn't after Lady Kamui left her world. Could it be that again?"

Ingrid: "I suppose the Silent Dragon is technically still active... but let's open our minds to other situations."
---
Palu: "Oh, I never said Toffee wasn't a bad person, just that the level of deception these Incubators give is higher than his."

Sothis: -takes over- "These creatures are no better than some of the people I've met in Fodlan! And using my voice too?!"

Morrigan: "See? I told you all she was fun" :p

Lilith: "Just so you know though, our castle's servants might eventually look for us"

Avalon: "Ara, why not doing some ruling remotely from here?"
---
Atalanta: ...Does she get some sort of power boost here?
---
Luvia: "And we might need to check on that Silent Dragon you just mentioned too"

Jeanne: "There seems to be an incoming transmission in the monitors too!"
---
Martha: "I can't believe I'm saying this, but at least he didn't consider an entire race to be just cattle!"

Kyubey: "Then we'd have to find another race to harvest their emotions from, it's not farfetched to think another race must have evolved to have similar outbursts like them. Also I don't see why the comparison is wrong, humans are much more primitive than us, if it weren't for our intervention, they would still be living naked in caves without the capacity of crafting tools to survive"

-It's no wonder why he would be spiteful against this whole race since discovering it. And even the Mewmans slaughtering monsters acknowledged the monsters as somewhat intelligent, unlike how the Incubator just said that the magical girls they turn and depend on are basically cavemen at best-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She actually didn't see that coming-
---
Lily: "Well...." -she types in 'restaurants' to show the first results-
---
-Tiamat squints her eyes to see if she could possibly take a look at Arval-
-and with a rising slash, created a tornado of dark energy, trapping Draco within-
---
Veyle: "Whoa... you can actually find food in there?"
---
-can she see the spirit or nah?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Funny how one thing can lead to another completely unrelated, huh?"
---------------
Tiki: "The tale of our mechanical companion here reminds me of both major adventures I once took part in"

Bumblebee: "Oh, it does?"

Tiki: "My humanoid form might make me not look like it, but I am 3000 years old"
---------------
Shockwave: "One we shall not repeat" -he takes a look at the pinpointed Decepticons units around- "Overlord, Deathsaurus and Tarn remain out there... We shall not under any means contact with the fomer"

-Aquamarine has been told of those three, Overlord being a mighty warrior obssessed with defeating Megatron and solely became a Decepticon to get a chance at him, he would not take the news well-

-While Deathsaurus despite his name, while also aiming to beat Megatronis a more honorable warrior of also incredible power that cares about his men-

-Then this "Tarn" is a complete fanatic leading a division of zealots to the Decepticon cause that hunt rebellious Decepticons-
----------------
-A few of the kids for example-

-Also Yuri, Sakura and Fujino-
----------------
-The villain as he turned to dust said "I guess it's over" accepting defeat as he died-

Chrono: "It's over alright!"
Star: "That's probably happened during more of the adventures our friends and us have gone on than I realized..."
___

Kirby: "With how a lot of the deities look? I guess that's not too surprising.."
___

So traitor more obsessed with defeating Megatron than Starscream, a more honorable military captain who wished to challenge Megatron's leadership more directly, and an extremely loyal, if perhaps unstable member to the Decepticon cause...
___

-The purple hair gang?- :p
___

Dipper: "That was incredible! But...what about Iron Knight...?" :urg:

Blake: "I'm sure of it."
---
Viridi: "Exactly. But that make me curious about that valley you're from."
---
Kamui: "Hm... I've tried that but maybe it would work eventually if I keep doing it?"
(They do sound much friendlier than they did in the books...More so Mr. Hyde.) :lol:
___

Sparky: "(Well, apparently most of the Pokemon here come from different planets than others, so I don't know which one my sis and I lived on...)
___

How many times have you tried that method to use your dragon powers so far?

Sorry, milady.

---

---

Lilith: "Just so you know though, our castle's servants might eventually look for us"

---
---
Luvia: "And we might need to check on that Silent Dragon you just mentioned too"

---
Martha: "I can't believe I'm saying this, but at least he didn't consider an entire race to be just cattle!"

Kyubey: "Then we'd have to find another race to harvest their emotions from, it's not farfetched to think another race must have evolved to have similar outbursts like them. Also I don't see why the comparison is wrong, humans are much more primitive than us, if it weren't for our intervention, they would still be living naked in caves without the capacity of crafting tools to survive"

-It's no wonder why he would be spiteful against this whole race since discovering it. And even the Mewmans slaughtering monsters acknowledged the monsters as somewhat intelligent, unlike how the Incubator just said that the magical girls they turn and depend on are basically cavemen at best-
A-As long as you still s-spend enough time in your home castle and city directly...
___

-...Good question, actually...-
___

Receiving transmission. Do we have an ID or source for the cal?
___

...huh, i knew his voice sounded familiar.

Judging by how I've seen humans and similar races evolve elsewhere, the more likely possibility is that your species merely sped up a process that would've happened regardless. The very fact that you can't see that even after what I can presume is so much time that has passed, nor have ever thought to try any other methods to sustain the universe and fight off this entropy through the infinite potential of magic, proves your methods as...Inefficient. Counterproductive, as a matter of fact..

You do realize that these people you call "cattle" could have eventually reached your world, do you not? Not in the forms of the species you originally contained them as, but rather the very same Witches you use to reduce and counteract the effects of Entropy.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(They do sound much friendlier than they did in the books...More so Mr. Hyde.) :lol:
___

Sparky: "(Well, apparently most of the Pokemon here come from different planets than others, so I don't know which one my sis and I lived on...)
___

How many times have you tried that method to use your dragon powers so far?
Blake: "Hyde was a handful to be around..."
---
Viridi: "Oh, that... is very sad. To be separated entire worlds apart..."
---
Kamui: "For the past 3 hours, at least."

---
---

---

A-As long as you still s-spend enough time in your home castle and city directly...
___

___

___

Judging by how I've seen humans and similar races evolve elsewhere, the more likely possibility is that your species merely sped up a process that would've happened regardless. The very fact that you can't see that even after what I can presume is so much time that has passed, nor have ever thought to try any other methods to sustain the universe and fight off this entropy through the infinite potential of magic, proves your methods as...Inefficient. Counterproductive, as a matter of fact..

You do realize that these people you call "cattle" could have eventually reached your world, do you not? Not in the forms of the species you originally contained them as, but rather the very same Witches you use to reduce and counteract the effects of Entropy.
Palu: "We're used to unwanted visitors, so it would be fine."
---
-maybe?-
---
-do they?-
---
-Kyubey did not think things through?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Blake: "Hyde was a handful to be around..."
---
Viridi: "Oh, that... is very sad. To be separated entire worlds apart..."
---
Kamui: "For the past 3 hours, at least."
(Was he at least less crazy than in the books?)

-I still need to actually read the original book, but it's not stated the Hyde actually did anything outright bad until he murdered one of Jekyll's friends or neighbors in one of the last chapters, IIRC-
___

Sparky: "(It's not like there's much we can do about it. Besides, everyone here has only helped us since we we got cured!)"

-The whole reason so many Pokemon were separated from the homes, unlikely to return, is because of Dark Samus...-
___

...Okay, yeah, maybe the method's not that simple....

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-and with a rising slash, created a tornado of dark energy, trapping Draco within-
---
Veyle: "Whoa... you can actually find food in there?"
---
-can she see the spirit or nah?-
-But while she did that, something bursted from beneath Shez!-
---
Lily: "And even order it!"
---
-Hmmmm, maybe yes because goddess?-
Star: "That's probably happened during more of the adventures our friends and us have gone on than I realized..."
___

Kirby: "With how a lot of the deities look? I guess that's not too surprising.."
___

So traitor more obsessed with defeating Megatron than Starscream, a more honorable military captain who wished to challenge Megatron's leadership more directly, and an extremely loyal, if perhaps unstable member to the Decepticon cause...
___

-The purple hair gang?- :p
___

Dipper: "That was incredible! But...what about Iron Knight...?" :urg:
Lily: "Yeah, but hey, so long it serves to something positive!"
---------------
Tiki: "After all I'm a big and scary Divine Dragon" >:3

Bumblebee: "I don't think you're Deathsaurus" :p
---------------
Rumble: "I can't imagine the latter would like to know that Blitzwing is with the Chaldeans now"

Soundwave: "Overlord: Completely out the question"

-There are some Decepticons that are pinpointed right in Cybertron as prisoners, such as the general Magmatron or the Terrorcons unit, so those are completely out the question-
---------------
-The unfortunate purple hair gang who like scary stories-
---------------
-After that, Iron Knight is dying-

Amy: "Oh..."
___

___

___

---
-maybe?-
---
-do they?-
---
Lilith: "Well then, I wouldn't mind dropping here often then!"

Morrigan: "Magnificent~ Also, hopefully you don't mind if we, ahem, talk to some handsome men" :p

Avalon: "Why, I share the same sentiment" :p
---
Monika: "I'll make sure to track it down as we speak!"

BB: "Oh, it's initiating the call!" -first there's static as the image becomes clearer, and they hear start to hear a voice-
---
Kyubey: "Our method just has proved to be clean and efficient ever since we appeared on Earth during what they call the 'stone age' so there was no necessity to fix what isn't broken.

And that should be impossible, after all we were safeguarded. Not to mention other magical girls would keep fighting the Witches until the very last one remained. Or when our quota was filled, whichever would have happened first. That is, before your interruption. How did you manage to do it anyway? Why are you trying to wipe us out?"

-Sothis really uncomfortable such a thing with her voice could be this dismissing of others?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Yeah, but hey, so long it serves to something positive!"
---------------
Tiki: "After all I'm a big and scary Divine Dragon" >:3

Bumblebee: "I don't think you're Deathsaurus" :p
---------------
Rumble: "I can't imagine the latter would like to know that Blitzwing is with the Chaldeans now"

Soundwave: "Overlord: Completely out the question"

-There are some Decepticons that are pinpointed right in Cybertron as prisoners, such as the general Magmatron or the Terrorcons unit, so those are completely out the question-
---------------
-The unfortunate purple hair gang who like scary stories-
---------------
-After that, Iron Knight is dying-

Amy: "Oh..."
Star: "In this case, I guess it did." :p
___

Kirby: "Who?" -To what Bumblebee said-
___

We won't be able to recover those prisoners without alerting the Autobots to our plans...
___

-Are they all hanging out together telling scary stories in general?-
___

-Dipper actually puts his hat over his chest in respect, while Mabel starts tearing up-

Mabel: "No! Not Iron Knight!" :crying:

---
-maybe?-
---
-do they?-
---

Morrigan: "Magnificent~ Also, hopefully you don't mind if we, ahem, talk to some handsome men" :p

---

BB: "Oh, it's initiating the call!" -first there's static as the image becomes clearer, and they hear start to hear a voice-
---
Kyubey: "Our method just has proved to be clean and efficient ever since we appeared on Earth during what they call the 'stone age' so there was no necessity to fix what isn't broken.

And that should be impossible, after all we were safeguarded. Not to mention other magical girls would keep fighting the Witches until the very last one remained. Or when our quota was filled, whichever would have happened first. That is, before your interruption. How did you manage to do it anyway? Why are you trying to wipe us out?"

-Sothis really uncomfortable such a thing with her voice could be this dismissing of others?-
(I'm surprised neither of them were offended by the potential implication of Palutena indirectly calling them unwanted visitors...)

(Well, I guess they're going to get along with Medb, at least...)
___

Unreplied, Digi.
___

H-Hello? Y-You've reached Chaldea! Who's calling?
___

Oh, I'm not merely trying to wipe your kind. I am going to destroy all magic across the multiverse, for all the destruction and bloodshed it has caused, and take vermin who abuse and rely so heavily on like yourselves out with it. At least, after using the power I've obtained to fix the very problems you and so many others have caused, along with the ones you refuse to address more sufficiently, such as this universe's entropy. -Spoke that last sentence with a very smug and confident tone and expression, even smirking as he spoke-

-Kyubey can already tell that this lizard monster isn't typically the kind of person to be upfront and blunt about his plans, wisely preferring to keep his enemies in the dark about the details and steps of his plans and what his goals are unless otherwise necessary...So why is he telling so much of to him? And his fellow Incubators who have yet to perish?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Was he at least less crazy than in the books?)

-I still need to actually read the original book, but it's not stated the Hyde actually did anything outright bad until he murdered one of Jekyll's friends or neighbors in one of the last chapters, IIRC-
___

Sparky: "(It's not like there's much we can do about it. Besides, everyone here has only helped us since we we got cured!)"

-The whole reason so many Pokemon were separated from the homes, unlikely to return, is because of Dark Samus...-
___

...Okay, yeah, maybe the method's not that simple....
Blake: "He's... given a healthier way to vent his madness."
---
Viridi: "Oh... you were in that place infested in Phazon."
---
Kamui: "Maybe..."

-But while she did that, something bursted from beneath Shez!-
---
Lily: "And even order it!"
---
-Hmmmm, maybe yes because goddess?-
Shez: "HUH?!" -hit-
---
Veyle: "Is there anything spicy?!" :b:
---
-your character-

---

---

(I'm surprised neither of them were offended by the potential implication of Palutena indirectly calling them unwanted visitors...)

___

Unreplied, Digi.
___

___

Oh, I'm not merely trying to wipe your kind. I am going to destroy all magic across the multiverse, for all the destruction and bloodshed it has caused, and take vermin who abuse and rely so heavily on like yourselves out with it. At least, after using the power I've obtained to fix the very problems you and so many others have caused, along with the ones you refuse to address more sufficiently, such as this universe's entropy. -Spoke that last sentence with a very smug and confident tone and expression, even smirking as he spoke-

-Kyubey can already tell that this lizard monster isn't typically the kind of person to be upfront and blunt about his plans, wisely preferring to keep his enemies in the dark about the details and steps of his plans and what his goals are unless otherwise necessary...So why is he telling so much of to him? And his fellow Incubators who have yet to perish?-
Palutena: "Good luck trying to have your... talk with them." :p
---
-what KoP said-
---
Lilith: -awed by such communication devices-
---
-because they'll perish too-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "In this case, I guess it did." :p
___

Kirby: "Who?" -To what Bumblebee said-
___

We won't be able to recover those prisoners without alerting the Autobots to our plans...
___

-Are they all hanging out together telling scary stories in general?-
___

-Dipper actually puts his hat over his chest in respect, while Mabel starts tearing up-

Mabel: "No! Not Iron Knight!" :crying:
Lily: "You have guessed correctly" :p
---
Bumblebee: "He's just some big meanie Decepticon"

Tiki: "And he turns into a dragon? What a shame. I'm not as mean"
---
Shockwave: "Something too troublesome"

-All 6 remaining surviving Titans are also pinpointed. The Autobot-aligned Titans, named Metroplex, Fortress Maximus and Omega Supreme are all pinpointed on Cybertron, of course Lockdown being unaware the latter arrived at Earth-
---
-Indeed, wearing swimsuits while their feet are sunk on the lake-
---
-He just spent his final moments with his wife telling her it's fine before passing-
Shez: "HUH?!" -hit-
---
Veyle: "Is there anything spicy?!" :b:
---
-your character-
-SOMETHING LARGE RISED FROM THE GROUND, LOOKING LIKE IT WAS MADE OF FIRE-
---
Lily: "Yep!" -showed some curry and spicy nachos-
---
Tiamat: "...Ah! Can see!"
---
-Meanwhile, at some other point in time-

Tiki: "You see that spider-dressed woman over there, Mini-Me?"

___

Unreplied, Digi.
___

___

---
-what KoP said-
---
---
Lilith: "Hmmmm, sure enough sounds fun. I've already spotted some cute ones here!" Though I'm cuter.

Morrigan: "Awwww, and you were acting higher than me just a little ago" :p
---
-An even stronger Artemis is a scary thought...-
---
-Finally, the image clears up, and they hear a maniacal laughter as a robbed figure appears on the screen-
1724035330173.png

???: "Greetings, inhabitants of this place"

Martha: "Who are you?!"

???: "You may simply call me the Great Leader, I am the founder of the interdimensional organization Sacred Hegemony Of Cycle Kindred Evolutionary Realm. Or to abbreviate it, S.H.O.C.K.E.R., who seek to dominate most dimensions"

Martha: "...You do what?!"

Great Leader: "Unfortunately, we just have suffered a humilliating defeat at the hands of our sworn enemies, the Kamen Riders, forcing us to retreat from our dimension. So we found this one, and we'll temporarily settle here. I am giving you the option to surrender and survive as our labor force, or else we'll eliminate all of you"
---
Kyubey: "...What are you intending to do about that matter? And why us first? You don't seem like the type to be this direct, am I correct?" -for once, there was a slight hint of concern in his voice out of survival instinct-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
SOMETHING LARGE RISED FROM THE GROUND, LOOKING LIKE IT WAS MADE OF FIRE-
---
Lily: "Yep!" -showed some curry and spicy nachos-
---
Tiamat: "...Ah! Can see!"
---
-Meanwhile, at some other point in time-

Tiki: "You see that spider-dressed woman over there, Mini-Me?"
Shez: "Whoa!"
---
Veyle: -SPARKLY EYES!!!!-
---
Arval: "Huh?"

Sothis: You can see her?!
---
Emblem Tiki: "She looks scary..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "You have guessed correctly" :p
---
Bumblebee: "He's just some big meanie Decepticon"

Tiki: "And he turns into a dragon? What a shame. I'm not as mean"
---
Shockwave: "Something too troublesome"

-All 6 remaining surviving Titans are also pinpointed. The Autobot-aligned Titans, named Metroplex, Fortress Maximus and Omega Supreme are all pinpointed on Cybertron, of course Lockdown being unaware the latter arrived at Earth-
---
-Indeed, wearing swimsuits while their feet are sunk on the lake-
---
-He just spent his final moments with his wife telling her it's fine before passing-
Star: "I guess we owe this urban exploring video a like." :p
___

Kirby: "Oh, we know that! But, you said what happened to that Earth reminded you of some battles you had to fight...?"
___

So now we know where the rest of the Titans are located, assuming the rest of Lockdown's information is up to date... -Obviously discounting Omega Supreme's location on the map for that very reason-
___

-What scary/horror stories are they chatting about?-
___

Dipper: "...At least he got to speak with her one final time..."

-Mabel was tearing up-

Blake: "He's... given a healthier way to vent his madness."
---
Viridi: "Oh... you were in that place infested in Phazon."
---
Kamui: "Maybe..."
(What was that?)
___

Sparky: "(Yeah...We were...)" :urg:

-So he and his sister must be sone of the rescued Pokemon...-
___

Alright, it's possible that it mainly works when people are actually in real danger, but I doubt it's that simple either since even the thought of people you care about being in danger or high stakes can lead to most powers that are affected by emotions working far more effectively...

---
-what KoP said-
---
---
Lilith: "Hmmmm, sure enough sounds fun. I've already spotted some cute ones here!" Though I'm cuter.

---
---
-Finally, the image clears up, and they hear a maniacal laughter as a robbed figure appears on the screen-
View attachment 393550

???: "You may simply call me the Great Leader, I am the founder of the interdimensional organization Sacred Hegemony Of Cycle Kindred Evolutionary Realm. Or to abbreviate it, S.H.O.C.K.E.R., who seek to dominate most dimensions"

Great Leader: "Unfortunately, we just have suffered a humilliating defeat at the hands of our sworn enemies, the Kamen Riders, forcing us to retreat from our dimension. So we found this one, and we'll temporarily settle here. I am giving you the option to surrender and survive as our labor force, or else we'll eliminate all of you"
---
Kyubey: "...What are you intending to do about that matter? And why us first? You don't seem like the type to be this direct, am I correct?" -for once, there was a slight hint of concern in his voice out of survival instinct-
(Maybe telling them more about how Chaldea worked was a mistake.) :lol:
___

-Well, she didn't seem any stronger or weaker than usual when dealing with the rogue Space Pirates the other day...-
___

...A-Alright, which members should we contact for immediate defense? We should definitely s-sound the alarm since the whole base may be under attack and we d-don't know where they're going to launch their attack from...

We won't bow down to any of you. However, you will regret threatening and explaining yourselves as interdimensional conquerers. :p
___

-Brief chuckle- You're right about that, at least. But, the answer is simple. Because you and your people will die from a loss of magic soon. You're not even the first species I targeted, and far from the only species I've aimed to wipe out with the eradication of magic entirely. The draining of magic from the universe is simply affecting the Incubators and a handful of other magic-based lifeforms at a far greater rate than others. Unsurprising, given how little you've actually accomplished as mages beyond creating vicious cycles of death and destruction, as well making yourselves theoretically invincible through backup forms...

Given the resources your people have, however, you were among the species I knew I should check up on before proceeding with my plans. You and your people still possess great magic, at least while you still persist. Rest assured, I'll be taking whatever powers your kind have left to create a proper solution to stop the entropy via magic before wiping it all out...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "Whoa!"
---
Veyle: -SPARKLY EYES!!!!-
---
Arval: "Huh?"

Sothis: You can see her?!
---
Emblem Tiki: "She looks scary..."
-Something like... A dragon?-
---
Lily: "Though I don't know if any would come to this dimension... Though there are some interdimensional delivery services"
---
Tiamat: -NODDED AS SHE LOOKED AT ARVAAAAL-
---
Tiki: "And she also is, she once kidnapped me long before we coincidentially ended here"
Star: "I guess we owe this urban exploring video a like." :p
___

Kirby: "Oh, we know that! But, you said what happened to that Earth reminded you of some battles you had to fight...?"
___

So now we know where the rest of the Titans are located, assuming the rest of Lockdown's information is up to date... -Obviously discounting Omega Supreme's location on the map for that very reason-
___

-What scary/horror stories are they chatting about?-
___

Dipper: "...At least he got to speak with her one final time..."

-Mabel was tearing up-
Lily: "On it" :p -taps the like button-
---
Tiki: "Yes, or at least of other people I know"
---
-The other 3 Decepticon-aligned Titans are also pinpointed: Trypticons on planet Chaar given he was part of Megatron's group, but of course, his dormant body has been used as the Nemesis and they've been attempting to reactivate him-

-Tidal Wave has been also dormant in a similar state to Trypticon, but his Spark is still ignited. He's drifting in space as his body was was used as a vessel by the pirates Soundwave listed as killed by Lockdown. According to logs, he was starting to consider making him into his new vessel, and was to accomodate some of his trophies inside Tidal Wave after he would deal with XJ9-

-As for the original Scorponok, he's located in a world named Equestria, brainwashed by a powerful sorcerer named King Sombra, albeit ultimately defeated and thus forcing the large mechanoid to go into hiding-
---
-They were planning to watch the original Friday the q3th that night-
---
-Amy was sobbing too, and Chrono was silent at his sacrifice...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---

---
___

-Well, she didn't seem any stronger or weaker than usual when dealing with the rogue Space Pirates the other day...-
___

...A-Alright, which members should we contact for immediate defense? We should definitely s-sound the alarm since the whole base may be under attack and we d-don't know where they're going to launch their attack from...

We won't bow down to any of you. However, you will regret threatening and explaining yourselves as interdimensional conquerers. :p
___

-Brief chuckle- You're right about that, at least. But, the answer is simple. Because you and your people will die from a loss of magic soon. You're not even the first species I targeted, and far from the only species I've aimed to wipe out with the eradication of magic entirely. The draining of magic from the universe is simply affecting the Incubators and a handful of other magic-based lifeforms at a far greater rate than others. Unsurprising, given how little you've actually accomplished as mages beyond creating vicious cycles of death and destruction, as well making yourselves theoretically invincible through backup forms...

Given the resources your people have, however, you were among the species I knew I should check up on before proceeding with my plans. You and your people still possess great magic, at least while you still persist. Rest assured, I'll be taking whatever powers your kind have left to create a proper solution to stop the entropy via magic before wiping it all out...
-they'll be good company, they're even used to massive crossovers :V-
---
-maybe she held back...? anyway...-

Blake: "This is the best view I've gotten of Mewni yet."
---
-maybe some of the newest people?-
---
Sothis: "For once, I can actually agree with Toffee... is what I would say if we didn't know it's all because of what Moon did to him."

(What was that?)
___

Sparky: "(Yeah...We were...)" :urg:

-So he and his sister must be sone of the rescued Pokemon...-
___

Alright, it's possible that it mainly works when people are actually in real danger, but I doubt it's that simple either since even the thought of people you care about being in danger or high stakes can lead to most powers that are affected by emotions working far more effectively...
Blake: "...All of Chaldea's threats?"
---
Viridi: "Oh, then maybe we can find which world it's on if we ask to some of the people managing this castle?"
---
Kamui: "I just need to keep trying, I suppose..."

-Something like... A dragon?-
---
Lily: "Though I don't know if any would come to this dimension... Though there are some interdimensional delivery services"
---
Tiamat: -NODDED AS SHE LOOKED AT ARVAAAAL-
---
Tiki: "And she also is, she once kidnapped me long before we coincidentially ended here"
Shez: -fell back to look at that summmoned being- "Whoa... that is so cool, Draco!"
---
Veyle: "And I imagine it can't be free either..."
---
Arval: I think she can see me...

Shez: Oh damn, I guess Sothis is really here for you then. Let's go talk to them, I guess.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "On it" :p -taps the like button-
---
Tiki: "Yes, or at least of other people I know"
---
-The other 3 Decepticon-aligned Titans are also pinpointed: Trypticons on planet Chaar given he was part of Megatron's group, but of course, his dormant body has been used as the Nemesis and they've been attempting to reactivate him-

-Tidal Wave has been also dormant in a similar state to Trypticon, but his Spark is still ignited. He's drifting in space as his body was was used as a vessel by the pirates Soundwave listed as killed by Lockdown. According to logs, he was starting to consider making him into his new vessel, and was to accomodate some of his trophies inside Tidal Wave after he would deal with XJ9-

-As for the original Scorponok, he's located in a world named Equestria, brainwashed by a powerful sorcerer named King Sombra, albeit ultimately defeated and thus forcing the large mechanoid to go into hiding-
---
-They were planning to watch the original Friday the q3th that night-
---
-Amy was sobbing too, and Chrono was silent at his sacrifice...-
Star: "Maybe we should subscribe to the channel, too. These videos about abandoned stuff are pretty cool. And who knows, maybe other videos like this will inspire us to talk about more totally unrelated subjects." :p
___

Kirby: "How so?" :confused:
___

So it appears that the Decepticon Titans are scattered across the galaxy, if not multiple dimensions...
___

-That one's still a classic-

-Mudkip isn't paying attention to any of the other visitors at the lake so much as the lake itself, being reminded of home-
___

-An ending that was as shocking as it was poignant...-

Blake: "...All of Chaldea's threats?"
---
Viridi: "Oh, then maybe we can find which world it's on if we ask to some of the people managing this castle?"
---
Kamui: "I just need to keep trying, I suppose..."
(...Okay, that should've been obvious in hindsight...)
___

Sparky: "(I don't think anyone knows where we used to live. Almost every Pokemon here was found on that one weird planet...)" -Referring to Phaaze-
___

No one can achieve teir true potential without putting tons of time and effort into training! It's how I became the warrior I am today!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

---

---
---
Sothis: "For once, I can actually agree with Toffee... is what I would say if we didn't know it's all because of what Moon did to him."
-Indeed pretty much- :V

-They'll have to present them and Avalon to Medb no question, but for no they would sign papers!-
---
-Maybe she could ask her... Later, obviously-

Atalanta: "I can see so much from here..."
---
-Perhaps...-

Monika: "It's already sounding through all the base"

-Elsewhere, both Mordred and Natsuki flipped the bird at the Great Leader-

Great Leader: "Try as you might, this dimension will fall into our hands in soon. Glory to S.H.O.C.K.E.R.!"

-They could see in the background various soldiers in frankly ridiculous uniforms yelling "Eeeeee!" in a high-pitched tone repeatdly as a battle cry-

1724084695533.png

---
Kyubey: "But we... Are so far advanced... You would be taking so much... From the universe with us..." -by now, he was starting to have difficulty standing on his legs- "There is no more proper solution... Those emotions from those humans are too great of a source of energy..."
Shez: -fell back to look at that summmoned being- "Whoa... that is so cool, Draco!"
---
Veyle: "And I imagine it can't be free either..."
---
Arval: I think she can see me...

Shez: Oh damn, I guess Sothis is really here for you then. Let's go talk to them, I guess.
-The Beast didn't waste time with chatter, already making the draconic apparition shoot a beam from its mouth-
---
Lily: "Nope, thankfully most seem to not have an issue with whichever currency"
---
Tiamat: Hmmmm, what shall be done about this?
---
I know there's no Shez or Byleth here, but unreplied :V
Star: "Maybe we should subscribe to the channel, too. These videos about abandoned stuff are pretty cool. And who knows, maybe other videos like this will inspire us to talk about more totally unrelated subjects." :p
___

Kirby: "How so?" :confused:
___

So it appears that the Decepticon Titans are scattered across the galaxy, if not multiple dimensions...
___

-That one's still a classic-

-Mudkip isn't paying attention to any of the other visitors at the lake so much as the lake itself, being reminded of home-
___

-An ending that was as shocking as it was poignant...-
Lily: -Nodded- "I'm on it now!" -does-
---
Tiki: "Some years ago, time travelers arrived right at my world from a doomed future"

Bumblebee: "Huh?"
---
Shockwave: "With Scorponok being the hardest to reach"

//Again, the best part of that the Transformers conflict spans literal millions of years is that I can take stuff from everywhere and integrate it here. Such as referencing how Tidal Wave was used as a pirate ship in a few stuff, how in the Fall of Cybertron video game Trypticon was turned into the Nemesis and how in the second MLP crossover Sombra brainwashed Scorponok into his servitude
---
-It's thankfully non-polluted and it has fish!-
---
-Indeed, which would lead to his funeral-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: -Nodded- "I'm on it now!" -does-
---
Tiki: "Some years ago, time travelers arrived right at my world from a doomed future"

Bumblebee: "Huh?"
---
Shockwave: "With Scorponok being the hardest to reach"

//Again, the best part of that the Transformers conflict spans literal millions of years is that I can take stuff from everywhere and integrate it here. Such as referencing how Tidal Wave was used as a pirate ship in a few stuff, how in the Fall of Cybertron video game Trypticon was turned into the Nemesis and how in the second MLP crossover Sombra brainwashed Scorponok into his servitude
---
-It's thankfully non-polluted and it has fish!-
---
-Indeed, which would lead to his funeral-
Star: "That was a good video." :p
___

Kirby: "Time travelers? ...Okay, I guess that's not too surprising, either..." -Considering the TSAB-
___

How far away is this "Equestria" planet?

// The amount of different material and continuities in the Transformers franchise and the sheer time span of the conflict makes it easy to combine elements form each of them.
___

Mudkip: "(It's...It's just like the lakes from back home! There's even a bunch of fish in the pond!)" :b:
___

-How does it go?-

---

---
---

-They'll have to present them and Avalon to Medb no question, but for no they would sign papers!-
---

---
-Perhaps...-

Great Leader: "Try as you might, this dimension will fall into our hands in soon. Glory to S.H.O.C.K.E.R.!"

-They could see in the background various soldiers in frankly ridiculous uniforms yelling "Eeeeee!" in a high-pitched tone repeatdly as a battle cry-

View attachment 393558
---
Kyubey: "But we... Are so far advanced... You would be taking so much... From the universe with us..." -by now, he was starting to have difficulty standing on his legs- "There is no more proper solution... Those emotions from those humans are too great of a source of energy..."
-To join Chaldea?-
___

-Tons of the natural land including the forest, as well as Butterfly Castle and the surrounding town in the distance...-
___

...ARE THOSE SUPPOSED TO BE...RIB CAGES AND SKULLS?

now that's just offensive...

___

It's kinda tough to agree with either side, here...

So much that benefits the Incubators alone. Had you carried on with your methods, it will have eventually resulted in the rest of the universe dying out regardless, leaving all of you to reap the benefits before running out of people to manipulate and destroy for the sake of your energy, ultimately rendering all of the bloodshed and chaos you've caused meaningless.

Despite all of your accomplishments, you've never figured out just how much limitless potential magic truly possess. You possess even stronger magic than any humans, yet I've seen human mages and others of similar races cast stronger magic than the likes of your kind. Not only that, but for as smart as you claim to be, neither you nor the rest of your people were able to foresee my plans or the eventual draining oy magic, caused by my own hand...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(...Okay, that should've been obvious in hindsight...)
___

Sparky: "(I don't think anyone knows where we used to live. Almost every Pokemon here was found on that one weird planet...)" -Referring to Phaaze-
___

No one can achieve teir true potential without putting tons of time and effort into training! It's how I became the warrior I am today!
Weiss: :lol:
---
Viridi: "So... you lived in that... 'planet'? If we can even call it that..."
---
Kamui: "Very well said." :)

-The Beast didn't waste time with chatter, already making the draconic apparition shoot a beam from its mouth-
---
Lily: "Nope, thankfully most seem to not have an issue with whichever currency"
---
Tiamat: Hmmmm, what shall be done about this?
---
I know there's no Shez or Byleth here, but unreplied :V
Shez: "WHOA!" -works on dodging-
---
Veyle: "That's good, at least." :)
---
-Shez ends up approaching they-
---
Emblem Tiki: "She must be really strong if she managed to capture you, Big Tiki..."

---

---
-Perhaps...-

---
-To join Chaldea?-
___

-Tons of the natural land including the forest, as well as Butterfly Castle and the surrounding town in the distance...-
___

___

So much that benefits the Incubators alone. Had you carried on with your methods, it will have eventually resulted in the rest of the universe dying out regardless, leaving all of you to reap the benefits before running out of people to manipulate and destroy for the sake of your energy, ultimately rendering all of the bloodshed and chaos you've caused meaningless.

Despite all of your accomplishments, you've never figured out just how much limitless potential magic truly possess. You possess even stronger magic than any humans, yet I've seen human mages and others of similar races cast stronger magic than the likes of your kind. Not only that, but for as smart as you claim to be, neither you nor the rest of your people were able to foresee my plans or the eventual draining oy magic, caused by my own hand...
-clearly it's to get some bagels at the store- :p
---
Blake: "It was worth it..."
---
Yang: -cracks knuckles- "Business as usual, it seems. Ready to kick butt, Mordred?"
---
Palutena: "So... does that mean Toffee had a hand in GL Labs?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "That was a good video." :p
___

Kirby: "Time travelers? ...Okay, I guess that's not too surprising, either..." -Considering the TSAB-
___

How far away is this "Equestria" planet?

// The amount of different material and continuities in the Transformers franchise and the sheer time span of the conflict makes it easy to combine elements form each of them.
___

Mudkip: "(It's...It's just like the lakes from back home! There's even a bunch of fish in the pond!)" :b:
___

-How does it go?-
Lily: "Wanna watch another~?"
---
Bumblebee: "Honestly, not to me either. Some crazy evil human scientist named Morocco once tried to rewrite history various years ago"

Tiki: "Indeed, ones that had arrived to my present time in order to save the world and their parents"
---
Soundwave: "Determining distance..." -using Lockdown's map to do so, but as how far it is, I'll leave it up to you-
---
Boudica: "So I take it you like it" :)
---
-Sad, as expected-
Shez: "WHOA!" -works on dodging-
---
Veyle: "That's good, at least." :)
---
-Shez ends up approaching they-
---
Emblem Tiki: "She must be really strong if she managed to capture you, Big Tiki..."
-BUT THEN ANOTHER DRACONIC HEAD EMERGED FROM BELOW-
---
Lily: "Yeah, it really makes things easier, hahaha"
---
-Tiamat didn't know what to dooooo!-
---
Tiki: "That's not something I can deny either... I heard she can level a building"
-To join Chaldea?-
___

___

___

---
---
Yang: -cracks knuckles- "Business as usual, it seems. Ready to kick butt, Mordred?"
---
-Elsewhere before trying to get his revenge on Miles Morales, the Spot sneezed-

-But yeah-
---
Atalanta: "It was" :) "I want to take pictures of most angles from here"
---
Mordred: "Heck yeah I am!"

-It was then that the castle shaked as they heard stomps and other attacks!-

Ophanimon: "Well, what a situation we're in now"
---
Martha: "I believe that both sides are despicable..."

Jeanne: "That's also a good question..."

Kyubey: "No, it wouldn't have... And you were an unforeseen factor... It was just... Not logical to think of..." -by now only like threeIncubators remain alive, an even on his last legs, this one is denying that he's wrong-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-BUT THEN ANOTHER DRACONIC HEAD EMERGED FROM BELOW-
---
Lily: "Yeah, it really makes things easier, hahaha"
---
-Tiamat didn't know what to dooooo!-
---
Tiki: "That's not something I can deny either... I heard she can level a building"
Shez: "WHOA! How many of those you got?!"
---
Veyle: "And you don't get any donations...?"
---
Shez: "Hey, girl. You doin' okay?"
---
Emblem Tiki: "Wait, really?" :surprised:

-nice OVA nod :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Wanna watch another~?"
---
Bumblebee: "Honestly, not to me either. Some crazy evil human scientist named Morocco once tried to rewrite history various years ago"

Tiki: "Indeed, ones that had arrived to my present time in order to save the world and their parents"
---
Soundwave: "Determining distance..." -using Lockdown's map to do so, but as how far it is, I'll leave it up to you-
---
Boudica: "So I take it you like it" :)
---
-Sad, as expected-
Star: "You've read my mind, sister!" -Clicks on another abandoned theme park/urban exploring video-
___

Kirby: "...It sounds like they were good people unlike that Dr. Morocco, at least..."
___

-Hmm...Maybe it depends on how far the Decepticons are from Cybertron right now?-
___

Mudkip: "(I totally do!)" :b: "(B-But am I allowed to swim in it...?)"
___

-No doubt the single biggest tearjerker in the entire movie...-

Weiss: :lol:
---
Viridi: "So... you lived in that... 'planet'? If we can even call it that..."
---
Kamui: "Very well said." :)
(Now I just feel clueless...) :facepalm:
___

Sparky: "(More like we were stuck staying on there...)"
___

But if you don't see results regarding your dragon powers after a while, then something's gotta be missing... 🤔

---
---
---

-But yeah-
---
---

---

Kyubey: "Not, it wouldn't have... And you were an unforeseen factor... It was just... Not logical to think of..." -by now only like threeIncubators remain alive, an even on his last legs, this one is denying that he's wrong-

-And now I need to find out what the context is for the Spot regarding bagels lmao-

-Will the Rulers accept their applications?-
___

-There's still plenty of light out, so now's a good time for them to take more photos of the view-
___

U-Ugh, of course these guys can breach the Astral Dragon domains, th-they're interdimensional conquerers!
___

The only way we might be able to find out for certain is to watch the full recording...

You claim to be saving the universe, and farm ore intelligent than most, yet, you've yet to even come close to realizing the full potential of magic, and couldn't even prevent your own extinction...Perhaps your species isn't as advanced as you thought... -Said with a very arrogant smirk, matched only by that of his smug tone-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "WHOA! How many of those you got?!"
---
Veyle: "And you don't get any donations...?"
---
Shez: "Hey, girl. You doin' okay?"
---
Emblem Tiki: "Wait, really?" :surprised:

-nice OVA nod :V-
-Once again, not chattering, just made both dragon heads breath magma on her-
---
Lily: "We get money from other members we have here"
---
Tiamat: "......." -points at Arval-
---
Tiki: "Indeed, there's a reason she managed to catch... Well, I was surprised at the time too, of course"
-You're welcome- :p
Star: "You've read my mind, sister!" -Clicks on another abandoned theme park/urban exploring video-
___

Kirby: "...It sounds like they were good people unlike that Dr. Morocco, at least..."
___

-Hmm...Maybe it depends on how far the Decepticons are from Cybertron right now?-
___

Mudkip: "(I totally do!)" :b: "(B-But am I allowed to swim in it...?)"
___

-No doubt the single biggest tearjerker in the entire movie...-
-Now it's about an abandoned dairy factory-
---
Tiki: "Yes, they were lead by the future daughter of the current Exalt.... That's how the continent I neighbor calls its ruler by the way, all to stop the evil Grimleal cult that resurrected the evil Fell Dragon Grima, who ruined said future"
---
-Again, depends on you on that one-
-Cybertron's place in relation to Earth isn't precisely consistent-
---
Boudica: "Sure you do" :)
---
-Indeed, Chrono gives his respects-
-Also, Colonel America returned to his era right when the fight ended and decided to live along the love of his life-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-But yeah-
---
---

---

Kyubey: "Not, it wouldn't have... And you were an unforeseen factor... It was just... Not logical to think of..." -by now only like threeIncubators remain alive, an even on his last legs, this one is denying that he's wrong-
-And now I need to find out what the context is for the Spot regarding bagels lmao-

___

-There's still plenty of light out, so now's a good time for them to take more photos of the view-
___

U-Ugh, of course these guys can breach the Astral Dragon domains, th-they're interdimensional conquerers!
___

The only way we might be able to find out for certain is to watch the full recording...

You claim to be saving the universe, and farm ore intelligent than most, yet, you've yet to even come close to realizing the full potential of magic, and couldn't even prevent your own extinction...Perhaps your species isn't as advanced as you thought... -Said with a very arrogant smirk, matched only by that of his smug tone-
-they gonna be JOINING-
---
-which Blade did-
---
Yang: "Let's get started then."

Lilith: -ready to defend her home-
---
Sothis: I hate to admit it but he's not wrong.

Byleth: It sounds like something you'd say.

(Now I just feel clueless...) :facepalm:
___

Sparky: "(More like we were stuck staying on there...)"
___

But if you don't see results regarding your dragon powers after a while, then something's gotta be missing... 🤔
-Blake and Weiss holding back their giggles-
---
Viridi: "So you were dragged there somehow..."
---
Kamui: "But what...?"

-Once again, not chattering, just made both dragon heads breath magma on her-
---
Lily: "We get money from other members we have here"
---
Tiamat: "......." -points at Arval-
---
Tiki: "Indeed, there's a reason she managed to catch... Well, I was surprised at the time too, of course"
-You're welcome- :p
-SHEZ BE MOVING FAST-
---
Veyle: "Back home, my sister is given so many offerings that she rarely needs anything. Even so, she tends to give them back to those in need."
---
Arval: "So you can see me..."
---
Emblem Tiki: "Now I'm scared of her..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Now it's about an abandoned dairy factory-
---
Tiki: "Yes, they were lead by the future daughter of the current Exalt.... That's how the continent I neighbor calls its ruler by the way, all to stop the evil Grimleal cult that resurrected the evil Fell Dragon Grima, who ruined said future"
---
-Again, depends on you on that one-
-Cybertron's place in relation to Earth isn't precisely consistent-
---
Boudica: "Sure you do" :)
---
-Indeed, Chrono gives his respects-
-Also, Colonel America returned to his era right when the fight ended and decided to live along the love of his life-
Star: "Is this one of those really old factories that wasn't ethical or did the company who owned it just go outta business?"
___

Kirby: "...Did...did they succeed...?" -Hopeful that they did, but worried...-
___

-Hmm...Maybe about only a few light years or light "hours" away? Aside from MLP Gen 4 and at least one continuity of Transformers being in the same universe, Gems have light speed technology, and I imagine Cybertronians do as well- :p
___

-The Mudkip excitedly runs to the lake!-

-Would any of the three horror genre fans notice the group of Pokemon and Trainers?-
___

Mabel: "Awwwwwwwwwww~! Colonel America is still getting a wholesome ending!"

-Blake and Weiss holding back their giggles-
---
Viridi: "So you were dragged there somehow..."
---
Kamui: "But what...?"
(Well, in my defense, I didn't know Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde used to be among the Servants here until less than fiften minutes ago...) :lol:
___

-How many Pokemon and other lifeforms...did that parasitic bounty hunter capture...?-
___

If you really don't see results after a significant amount of training, the answer to that question might still be up in the air...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

-they gonna be JOINING-
---
-which Blade did-
---

---

-Just watch the Spider-Verse movies LOL-

-They have accepted worse people if we're honest- :V
---
-Which Blade? There are way too many Blades in fiction-
---
-It's then they would see that there are giant demon crabs and lobsters attacking the base, alongside computer viruses that took the form of golems, and a large stag beetle humanoid monster also causing a ruckus-

Great Leader: "For you see, we have plenty of monsters in S.H.O.C.K.E.R. who are together from our shared hatred towards the Kamen Riders! You are seeing a few Makamou and Bugsters along an Another Rider alone, and there are more to come!"
---
Kyubey: "Toffee... You... What will you do?" -only 2 Incubators remain alive, as there was finally a hint of fear in his voice-
-SHEZ BE MOVING FAST-
---
Veyle: "Back home, my sister is given so many offerings that she rarely needs anything. Even so, she tends to give them back to those in need."
---
Arval: "So you can see me..."
---
Emblem Tiki: "Now I'm scared of her..."
-BUT ANOTHER RISED YET AGAIN-
---
Lily: "Awwww, that sounds so sweet of her!" :)
---
Tiamat: -Nodded and also glared-
---
Star: "Is this one of those really old factories that wasn't ethical or did the company who owned it just go outta business?"
___

Kirby: "...Did...did they succeed...?" -Hopeful that they did, but worried...-
___

-Hmm...Maybe about only a few light years or light "hours" away? Aside from MLP Gen 4 and at least one continuity of Transformers being in the same universe, Gems have light speed technology, and I imagine Cybertronians do as well- :p
___

-The Mudkip excitedly runs to the lake!-

-Would any of the three horror genre fans notice the group of Pokemon and Trainers?-
___

Mabel: "Awwwwwwwwwww~! Colonel America is still getting a wholesome ending!"
-The latter apparently, but there were a few sketchy rumours-
Lily: "....50/50?"
---
Tiki: "In the end, yes, though it took a lot of effort"
Bumblebee: "Phew!"
---
-That makes sense to me-
Soundwave: "About 4.2 light years away"
---
-They soon do as the little Mudkip's splash reached them-
Sakura/Fujino/Yuri: "Huh?"
---
Amy: "On the least, he deserves it!" -Chrono nodded-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Well, in my defense, I didn't know Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde used to be among the Servants here until less than fiften minutes ago...) :lol:
___

-How many Pokemon and other lifeforms...did that parasitic bounty hunter capture...?-
___

If you really don't see results after a significant amount of training, the answer to that question might still be up in the air...
Blake: "Fair enough."
---
-the thought unsettled Viridi-
---
Kamui: "Agreed..."

-BUT ANOTHER RISED YET AGAIN-
---
Lily: "Awwww, that sounds so sweet of her!" :)
---
Tiamat: -Nodded and also glared-
---
Shez: HOW MANY ARE THERE!
---
Veyle: "I know." -giggling-
---
Arval: -sighs- "What did she tell you?"
---
Now YOU didn't reply :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-The latter apparently, but there were a few sketchy rumours-
Lily: "....50/50?"
---
Tiki: "In the end, yes, though it took a lot of effort"
Bumblebee: "Phew!"
---
-That makes sense to me-
Soundwave: "About 4.2 light years away"
---
-They soon do as the little Mudkip's splash reached them-
Sakura/Fujino/Yuri: "Huh?"
---
Amy: "On the least, he deserves it!" -Chrono nodded-
Star: "...Maybe we'll find out if we keep watching the video." :ohwell:
___

Kirby: "That's a relief..." -Even sighed in relief after saying-
___

With light speed travel taken into consideration, this planet isn't far from our current location...
___

-The creature that made the splash isn't facing them, but it looks....kind of like an axolotl? A larger than average one?-
___

Dipper: "I hope all of the survivors get a happy ending..."

Blake: "Fair enough."
---
-the thought unsettled Viridi-
---
Kamui: "Agreed..."
(It's sad they couldn't still be here, though...) :urg:
___

-She knew a lot of them were captured by Dark Samus and infected with Phazon, but now it seems like the number of Pokemon the parasite captured are even higher than previously thought...-
___

-It worires Kamui since this could mean that she might not even be able to use her dragon abilities when she needs to most?-

-they gonna be JOINING-
---
-which Blade did-
---

---

---
---
-It's then they would see that there are giant demon crabs and lobsters attacking the base, alongside computer viruses that took the form of golems, and a large stag beetle humanoid monster also causing a ruckus-

Great Leader: "For you see, we have plenty of monster in S.H.O.C.K.E.R. who are together from our shared hatred towards the Kamen Riders! You are seeing a few Makamou and Bugsters along an Another Rider alone, and there are more to come!"
---
Kyubey: "Toffee... You... What will you do?" -only 2 Incubators remain alive, as there was finally a hint of fear in his voice-
-I need to at some point lmao-

-Like Hades- :V
___

-The Vampire hunter?- :V
___

...yeah, we better put a stop to this particular attack quickly. it sounds like we're dealing with another interdimensional empire.

-Blasts some of the demonic giant crabs and lobsters with Gaster Blasters-

___

Destroy magic. Every last trace of it. And every magic-based species like yourselves. But not before using the magic I've obtained to solve any consequences of it. After all, what good is saving the universe if there's no one left to live in it? Nothing aware of it's own existence or the very same universe they dwell in?

I don't know your name, but I know exactly what the Incubators do, and that you've been up to these schemes for far too long. Your time is almost up...

-The last two Incubators, or perhaps last three if that doesn't include Kybuey himself, can't help but wonder why Toffee wants to wipe out all sources magic? Despite admitting to using it himself? Even as the odds of their species' survival seem all too unlikely, now?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---

Great Leader: "For you see, we have plenty of monster in S.H.O.C.K.E.R. who are together from our shared hatred towards the Kamen Riders! You are seeing a few Makamou and Bugsters along an Another Rider alone, and there are more to come!"
---
-I need to at some point lmao-

-Like Hades- :V
___

-The Vampire hunter?- :V
___

...yeah, we better put a stop to this particular attack quickly. it sounds like we're dealing with another interdimensional empire.

-Blasts some of the demonic giant crabs and lobsters with Gaster Blasters-

___

Destroy magic. Every last trace of it. And every magic-based species like yourselves. But not before using the magic I've obtained to solve any consequences of it. After all, what good is saving the universe if there's no one left to live in it? Nothing aware of it's own existence or the very same universe they dwell in?

I don't know your name, but I know exactly what the Incubators do, and that you've been up to these schemes for far too long. Your time is almost up...

-The last two Incubators, or perhaps last three if that doesn't include Kybuey himself, can't help but wonder why Toffee wants to wipe out all sources magic? Despite admitting to using it himself? Even as the odds of their species' survival seem all too unlikely, now?-
-fair enough lol-
---
-I MEANT BLAKE LOL-
---
Yang: "Throw everything you want! They won't stop me!" -punching one-
---
-it's... a good question-

(It's sad they couldn't still be here, though...) :urg:
___

-She knew a lot of them were captured by Dark Samus and infected with Phazon, but now it seems like the number of Pokemon the parasite captured are even higher than previously thought...-
___

-It worires Kamui since this could mean that she might not even be able to use her dragon abilities when she needs to most?-
Blake: "Agreed..."
---
Viridi: Thankfully, they should all be safe...
---
Kamui: "I... Maybe I just don't have the right idea for it? Or maybe..."

Top Bottom