• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-which also struck Shez, sending her flying and landing on the ground... but she's trying to get back up-
---
Lilith: "They don't? How is this possible then?"
---
Sothis: "They're buttering you up, Tiamat!"

Arval: "I am merely trying to be a nice guest here. I'm not exactly a fan of being killed... again."
---
Juri: "I know what I am. Ain't gonna make excuses, I'm simply a bad girl~"
Unreplied, Diggs

-She's among Chaldea's many current members who didn't arrive or join the organization until some time after Isis first emerged...-
___

Sparky: "(...Humans were...destroying your planet...?)" :urg:
___

Need a to train against an actual opponent? Need some targets thrown to hit? Or just a coach?
-so yeah, she's been out of the loop for so much-
---
Viridi: "Very much so!"
---
Kamui: "Could we try all three?" :lol:

Tiki: -Floating- "Aaaah~ I could take a nap in here..."
---
-Would Blake succeed?-
---
Great Leader: "Then you have failed as monsters!" -she struck one, but in response it then ran at her to hit her at a blinding speed-
-Another Kuuga was downed for a moment by missiles from Jenny-
-Ruby managed to do so!-
---
Jeanne: "...It's really our only way"
Cat-themed magical girl: "Wait, they will fade? N-No more witches or fighting? For real?"
Pretty sure taking a nap while in the water isn't the best idea unless you can breath underwater...
___

-She would, freeing Ata from the cobweb while the spider is still trying to recover from it's injuries-
___

THE **** DID YOU JUST SAY?!

-The Rapidash is hit badly as a result, and snorts in anger afterwards-

-Jenny tries to freeze the Kuuga with an ice beam afterwards-
___

We haven't even seen any traces of GL Labs in this recording yet...

Along with all sources of magic in the universe. Believe me when I say, it's for the greater good...
Alear: "And I don't think dragons can."
---
Blake: "Are you alright?"
---
Ruby: -takes a deep breath, aiming for Kuuga's head and pulling the trigger-
---
Palu: It really wasn't...

Top Bottom