• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I don't think there's many doubts now"
---
Tiki: "Oh my, I'm sorry about them"
---
Shockwave: "I doubt those simple-minded clowns would cause much trouble"
---
-She will ask Sayori and Natsuki at least, but later-
---
-Knowing Chrono, yeah, that's about right-

I could have too, to be fair.
Star: "Is the company really totally bankrupt and defunct now?"
___

Kirby: "It's not like anyone who wasn't in Dreamland could've done anything..."
___

However unlikely, they would nonetheless stain our reputation...

-The fact that Aquamarine says that Seacons could negatively affect in their reputation, herself included, really goes to show the the fact that she's embraced being a Decepticon and fully considers herself one, now, even in spite of being a Gem instead of a Cybertronian-

___

-Right now, the group is still curious about the Mudkip?-
___

-So they'll go to a local ice cream shop!-

I honestly think my post sounded more frustrated and I myself may have actually been somewhat frustrated typing it at the time, so no need to apologize, Digi. There was no reason for me to get frustrated there, so I'm still sorry as well.

Alear: "I'm sure that has left you with so many stories." :)
---
Blake: -ready to shoot it if needed-
---
Camilla: "What a gross ship..."

Hinoka: "Yeah, agreed..."
---
Palutena: "Let's see what this one is all about."
Morrigan: "Oh you girls have no idea~ How is that Exalt from your world and Lucina~?"
Tiki: "Not bad actually, all's been peaceful for some years. But I don't complain"
---
-Atalanta is also ready to shoot again!-
---
-Indeed they are-
Hongo: "The Crisis Fortress!"
Martha: "We need to destroy that vessel under all means!" -punched a combatman-
-The so called 'Crisis Fortress', being a living creature, spits a stream of fire at the fliers-
---
Martha: -Nods- "We'll create those parties after watching"
I always love a good fight, but peace is what all true warriors strive for!

// Had to make the reference :V
___

-The spider turns to look at them...And just hisses quietly in frustration, admitting defeat-

-It even shows enough respect to calmly retreat to what's most likely it's nest or web-
___

THE SHIP ITSELF IS ALIVE?!

On it! -Leaping up the castle, trying to make it to the Crisis Fortress-
___

-The recording initially shows static, before the feed returns to normal, showing that the camera was left on the Incubator's now desolate planet, dropped on the ground at an angle. A few seconds later, some scientists in white hazmat suits bearing the GL Labs logo march onto the scene, and a familiar voice can be heard-

Spooky: "Kyubey? Kyuuuuuuuuubeeeeeeeeeey? Now where did that monstrous little ball of fuzz go? We had a deal to get one of those Witches for GL Labs worked out! Huh? Who the heck left this weird high-tech camera here?"

-A random GL Labs worker picks it up and says "Dunno, maybe one of those other creatures or one of their clients left it here?"-

Spooky: "It might have important information, so let's store it back at the archives. Ooh, what if it has footage of monsters on it? This is just like one of those modern Found Footage horror movies!" :b:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(And no matter how you were back then, Weiss, you're clearly not the jerk you said you used to be anymore. You've definitely come a long way since then.) :)
___

Sparky: "(I didn't think clones were even a real thing...)"
___

Hmm, maybe you need to get used to hitting a set number of targets per round, first...Let's try 10 targets again!

-That would be a reasonable and actually rather smart measure to take, but Undyne throws the 10 targets right after saying that without any additional warnings- :V
Weiss: "Thank you, Winter." :)
---
Viridi: "They absolutely can be. If you don't want a clone of yourself, don't get close to Pandora's mirror."
---
Kamui: "I-I wasn't ready, Undyne!" -hit less targets because of that-

Draco: "Battle's done, jst go to the infirmary or something" -really doesn't knows about Awakened state-
---
-Then Veyle, Lily and Veronica arriiiiived!-
---
Tiamat: ".....Yes?"
---
Tiki: "...I thought you hated her"
Martha: "I don't like her, but if I'm honest, she has helped me a ton..."
Shez: "I said..." -ges under said mode whole Draco isn't looking away- "THAT I WASN'T DONE!"

-and now Draco hears boss music as Shez warped in front of her to try and surprise her with slashes-

---
Veyle: "Whoa... are those metal horse carriages?"
---
Sothis: :facepalm:

Arval: "You are very open-minded, girl. I enjoy that." :)
---
Juri: "She had a lot of issues and I pointed them out to her." :p

Morrigan: "Oh you girls have no idea~ How is that Exalt from your world and Lucina~?"
Tiki: "Not bad actually, all's been peaceful for some years. But I don't complain"
---
-Atalanta is also ready to shoot again!-
---
-Indeed they are-
Hongo: "The Crisis Fortress!"
Martha: "We need to destroy that vessel under all means!" -punched a combatman-
-The so called 'Crisis Fortress', being a living creature, spits a stream of fire at the fliers-
---
Martha: -Nods- "We'll create those parties after watching"

___

-The spider turns to look at them...And just hisses quietly in frustration, admitting defeat-

-It even shows enough respect to calmly retreat to what's most likely it's nest or web-
___

___

-The recording initially shows static, before the feed returns to normal, showing that the camera was left on the Incubator's now desolate planet, dropped on the ground at an angle. A few seconds later, some scientists in white hazmat suits bearing the GL Labs logo march onto the scene, and a familiar voice can be heard-

Spooky: "Kyubey? Kyuuuuuuuuubeeeeeeeeeey? Now where did that monstrous little ball of fuzz go? We had a deal to get one of those Witches for GL Labs worked out! Huh? Who the heck left this weird high-tech camera here?"

-A random GL Labs worker picks it up and says "Dunno, maybe one of those other creatures or one of their clients left it here?"-

Spooky: "It might have important information, so let's store it back at the archives. Ooh, what if it has footage of monsters on it? This is just like one of those modern Found Footage horror movies!" :b:
Alear: "Oh, it's nice to hear they're doing alright." :)
---
Blake: -sighed in relief...-
---
-Hinoka had no trouble dodging it atop her agile pegasus-

-Camilla tried to stop it by striking it with lightning-
---
Palu: "So Toffee and GL Labs are unrelated..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Is the company really totally bankrupt and defunct now?"
___

Kirby: "It's not like anyone who wasn't in Dreamland could've done anything..."
___

However unlikely, they would nonetheless stain our reputation...

-The fact that Aquamarine says that Seacons could negatively affect in their reputation, herself included, really goes to show the the fact that she's embraced being a Decepticon and fully considers herself one, now, even in spite of being a Gem instead of a Cybertronian-

___

-Right now, the group is still curious about the Mudkip?-
___

-So they'll go to a local ice cream shop!-

I honestly think my post sounded more frustrated and I myself may have actually been somewhat frustrated typing it at the time, so no need to apologize, Digi. There was no reason for me to get frustrated there, so I'm still sorry as well.
-Lily looks it up-
Lily: "Hmmm, yes it is, it ceased to exist completely over 40 years ago"
---
Tiki: "So it's better to stop lamenting"
---
-Helps the ones she's been with are loyal and helpful, earning respect from her-

Astrotrain: "Heh they're not so difficult to avoidthough!" -dodging cannon blasts-
---
-eeyup, Fujino's face closing in a little to see him-
---
-That's what they diiiiiiiiid-

Let's agree we both are then.
Shez: "I said..." -ges under said mode whole Draco isn't looking away- "THAT I WASN'T DONE!"

-and now Draco hears boss music as Shez warped in front of her to try and surprise her with slashes-

---
Veyle: "Whoa... are those metal horse carriages?"
---
Sothis: :facepalm:

Arval: "You are very open-minded, girl. I enjoy that." :)
---
Juri: "She had a lot of issues and I pointed them out to her." :p
Draco: "...WHAT?!" -couldn't stop the slashes-
---
Lily: "Not really, they don't need horses"
---
Tiamat: "Thanks..." Though I had to learn that the bad way.
---
Tiki: "...Are you friends now?"
Martha: "Of course not! ...But she's right..."

___

___

___

---
---

---
//Heh
Tiki: "So how did you get here?"
Lilith: "We were bored, wanted to make some pranks, so we went to the same world as your group did on Halloween"
---
Atalanta: "...Good" -unsummons her bow-
---
-And the Crisis Fortress tried to shoot fire at both Undyne and Camilla at that moment while it's dropping more monsters down-
---
Martha: "They just found out what he did later..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Lily looks it up-
Lily: "Hmmm, yes it is, it ceased to exist completely over 40 years ago"
---
Tiki: "So it's better to stop lamenting"
---
-Helps the ones she's been with are loyal and helpful, earning respect from her-

Astrotrain: "Heh they're not so difficult to avoidthough!" -dodging cannon blasts-
---
-eeyup, Fujino's face closing in a little to see him-
---
-That's what they diiiiiiiiid-

Let's agree we both are then.
Star: "Yeesh, this building is even older than I thought..."
___

Kirby: "Yeah, you're right..."
___

-In a similar vein to how Aquamarine herself earned respect from various Decepticons for not only helping get rid of Starscream, but also for proving herself as a genuinely brilliant strategist, as well as an effective leader who manages and converves resources wisely-

Draw them away from Homeworld's sight, then return fire!

___

-The Mudkip is currently cheerfully swimming around with only it's head and the fin on top of it visible-
___

-Mabel currently ordering ice cream-

That's fair, so agreed!

Weiss: "Thank you, Winter." :)
---
Viridi: "They absolutely can be. If you don't want a clone of yourself, don't get close to Pandora's mirror."
---
Kamui: "I-I wasn't ready, Undyne!" -hit less targets because of that-
(I was just agreeing with what you already said.) :p
___

Sparky: "(I don't think I've met a Pandora around here...)"
___

The enemy doesn't wait to get ready, you've got to be prepared to face the enemy at any time! Your friends and fellow citizens could be in danger at a moment's notice!

-This is training with inanimate bullseye targets, so that's kinda a vastly different situation- :V

---
---

---
//Heh
Lilith: "We were bored, wanted to make some pranks, so we went to the same world as your group did on Halloween"
---
---
-And the Crisis Fortress tried to shoot fire at both Undyne and Camilla at that moment while it's dropping more monsters down-
---
...Was that a coincidence or were you hoping to prank Tiki as well?
___

-The spider then retrieves a large egg from a tree branch with one of her front legs a few seconds later, and walks away carrying it to another part of the forest-

-At that point, it's clear that the spider wasn't attacking them for food or hatred, but instead only protecting it's territory, having mistaken Ata and Blake for potential threats to ti's web-
___

-Undyne tries to dodge the Crisis Fortress' cannonfire, assuming it's just firing standard cannon balls or magic beams-

-Alphys was going to the labs to retrieve a mech she has employed a few times previously-
___

That explains the lack of GL Labs' creations and specimens in his army...

-The GL Labs Assistant who picked up the camera turns it around the area, showing numerous corpses of different Space Pirate troopers and various dangerous creatures that the Lich had mind-controlled-

-At one point, the camera catches a shot of the Lich's broken crown on the ground, along with fragments of the dark gleen cloth that once made up his cloak, making it clear that this Lich indeed didn't survive the battle with Toffee-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Draco: "...WHAT?!" -couldn't stop the slashes-
---
Lily: "Not really, they don't need horses"
---
Tiamat: "Thanks..." Though I had to learn that the bad way.
---
Tiki: "...Are you friends now?"
Martha: "Of course not! ...But she's right..."
Shez: "I'm not out of a fight for as long as I breathe, Draco!" -huge flurry of dashing slashes at super speeds-
---
Veyle: "They don't?!" :surprised:
---
Sothis: "........Your mind won't budge, won't it?"
---
Juri: "Basically, yeah~"

(I was just agreeing with what you already said.) :p
___

Sparky: "(I don't think I've met a Pandora around here...)"
___

The enemy doesn't wait to get ready, you've got to be prepared to face the enemy at any time! Your friends and fellow citizens could be in danger at a moment's notice!

-This is training with inanimate bullseye targets, so that's kinda a vastly different situation- :V
-the three be having a good time-
---
Viridi: "Keep it that way."
---
Kamui: "I suppose that's true..."

//Heh
---
---
---
___

-The spider then retrieves a large egg from a tree branch with one of her front legs a few seconds later, and walks away carrying it to another part of the forest-

-At that point, it's clear that the spider wasn't attacking them for food or hatred, but instead only protecting it's territory, having mistaken Ata and Blake for potential threats to ti's web-
___

-Undyne tries to dodge the Crisis Fortress' cannonfire, assuming it's just firing standard cannon balls or magic beams-

-Alphys was going to the labs to retrieve a mech she has employed a few times previously-
___

-The GL Labs Assistant who picked up the camera turns it around the area, showing numerous corpses of different Space Pirate troopers and various dangerous creatures that the Lich had mind-controlled-

-At one point, the camera catches a shot of the Lich's broken crown on the ground, along with fragments of the dark gleen cloth that once made up his cloak, making it clear that this Lich indeed didn't survive the battle with Toffee-
-coincidence?-

Alear: "Pranks? That doesn't sound fun..."
---
Blake: "It was protecting its kin..."
---
-Camilla was shot down and started falling!-
---
Palutena: "The fact that Toffee won..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Yeesh, this building is even older than I thought..."
___

Kirby: "Yeah, you're right..."
___

-In a similar vein to how Aquamarine herself earned respect from various Decepticons for not only helping get rid of Starscream, but also for proving herself as a genuinely brilliant strategist, as well as an effective leader who manages and converves resources wisely-

Draw them away from Homeworld's sight, then return fire!

___

-The Mudkip is currently cheerfully swimming around with only it's head and the fin on top of it visible-
___

-Mabel currently ordering ice cream-

That's fair, so agreed!
Lily: "Yeah, no action can be done today"
---
Tiki: "Back to other matters though..."
Bumblebee: "Yes?"
Tiki: "How was humanity to your kind?"
Bumblebee: "Well, it depended on the individual"
---
Astrotrain: "As you say!" -his attacks did make the Seacons stir their course right towards him as they shot more-
---
-He won't notice Fujino until he humps into her chin-
---
-Amy looking at which flavor should she get-
Shez: "I'm not out of a fight for as long as I breathe, Draco!" -huge flurry of dashing slashes at super speeds-
---
Veyle: "They don't?!" :surprised:
---
Sothis: "........Your mind won't budge, won't it?"
---
Juri: "Basically, yeah~"
-This all being so unexpected along the shock meant Draco could not block those either-
---
Lily: "No, some move by magic, some by other means!"
---
Tiamat: "..." 😖
---
Tiki: "Huh..." -How Emblem Tiki to thaaaaat?-
___

___

___

-coincidence?-

---
---
---
Morrigan: "Aw I tried to avoid her if anything when I noticed she was there!"
Tiki: "That sounds about right"
Lilith: "Aw what's wrong with them?"
---
Atalanta: "...Very well, we shall let it be"
---
-It's firing streams of fire, and Medb tried catching Camilla!-
---
Martha: "On the least, it seems that he didn't survive that encounter..."
-Funnily enough, the corpses of various Incubators were also destroyed by the attack-
-Not like disrespecting them was something the Chaldeans are against-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
This all being so unexpected along the shock meant Draco could not block those either-
---
Lily: "No, some move by magic, some by other means!"
---
Tiamat: "..." 😖
---
Tiki: "Huh..." -How Emblem Tiki to thaaaaat?-
-and then an EXPLOSION of darkness-
---
Veyle: "Whoa..."
---
Sothis: "...If you ever hurt her, you'll have to face my wrath..."
---
-she hiding behind big Tiki-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Yeah, no action can be done today"
---
Tiki: "Back to other matters though..."
Bumblebee: "Yes?"
Tiki: "How was humanity to your kind?"
Bumblebee: "Well, it depended on the individual"
---
Astrotrain: "As you say!" -his attacks did make the Seacons stir their course right towards him as they shot more-
---
-He won't notice Fujino until he humps into her chin-
---
-Amy looking at which flavor should she get-
Star: "Not like I'm complaining. The company who owned it was run by a bunch of jerks." :glare:
___

Kirby: "And not many humans live on Popstar..."
___

-Drawing them further away from Gem Homeworld...-
___

-Which the Mudkip does now-

Mudkip: "(Ow!)" -Rubbing his face-
___

-Most well-known and common flavors of ice cream are among the menu items-

-the three be having a good time-
---
Viridi: "Keep it that way."
---
Kamui: "I suppose that's true..."
-While still trying to speak fairly quietly since it's a library- :p

___

-Sparky looks up at Phosphora with a confused expression, hoping for confirmation on whether or not Pandora isn't someone he should talk to-
___

And that's why I'm about throw another 10 targets! -Does so-

-coincidence?-

---
---
---
---
---
---
-Funnily enough, the corpses of various Incubators were also destroyed by the attack-
Let's just say that a lot of people around here aren't too fond of pranks...
___

-The fact that it's also intelligent enough to surrender the fight and acknowledge them with respect and honor...-
___

-The streams of fire didn't stop Undyne from leaping closer to the ship, who easily dodged it-
___

Toffee was even stronger than I feared...

Looks like the remains several Incubators are still there, too...

dead or not, they might've deserved to be caught in the crossfire.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-and then an EXPLOSION of darkness-
---
Veyle: "Whoa..."
---
Sothis: "...If you ever hurt her, you'll have to face my wrath..."
---
-she hiding behind big Tiki-
-IT SENT DRACO FLYING-
---
-Then she sees Lilith along some brunette girl!-
---
-How Arval to that?-
---
-How is Juri to scared Emblem?-
Star: "Not like I'm complaining. The company who owned it was run by a bunch of jerks." :glare:
___

Kirby: "And not many humans live on Popstar..."
___

-Drawing them further away from Gem Homeworld...-
___

-Which the Mudkip does now-

Mudkip: "(Ow!)" -Rubbing his face-
___

-Most well-known and common flavors of ice cream are among the menu items-
Lily: "Right? They had it coming!"
---
Tiki: "Oh, so there are a few?"
Bumblebee: "How many?"
---
Shockwave: "Everyone on board, prepare for subjugation"
Lugnut: "Of course, I'm always ready to destroy any traitors!"
---
Fujino: "Ow! M-My apologies over that!"
---
-Along stuff like pistachio or cookies 'n cream-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
___

-The fact that it's also intelligent enough to surrender the fight and acknowledge them with respect and honor...-
___

-The streams of fire didn't stop Undyne from leaping closer to the ship, who easily dodged it-
___

Alear: "And I happen to be one of them."
---
Blake: "...You alright, Ata?"
---
Camilla: -is caught- "Medb... Thank you."

-the wyvern isn't faring as well though... but it's made from Dark Sakura's mud, right? if so, it'll be fine :V-
---
Palutena: "...We're lucky we managed to deal with him..."

Ingrid: "You people would not have succeeded were it not for my box. Not exactly in the way that I had planned, but that unexpectedness is what makes life so interesting." :)

Palutena: "....I hate that you're right because throwing that box into Mewni was such a reckless, irresponsible decision, Ingrid." :glare:

Ingrid: "I was risking one world to save billions, Athena!" :glare:

Palutena: "And how much of that does your new 'best friend' Moon know?" :glare:

Ingrid: "I'm fairly certain I had informed her about my intent on storing some of Mewni's high concentrations of magic energy for a later use. I had not, however, told her what that box would do to her people... because I knew she would refuse and possibly even ban me from her kingdom if I did.

Once I safely retrieved the box after Toffee's death, its influence on Mewni vanished, because I carefully plan my options and knew whatever the box would do would not be permanent. Which is fortunate, because being on the Magic High Commission's most wanted list was not my idea of a good time."

Palutena: ".......I didn't expect you to actually be transparent about this."

Ingrid: "I have no reason to hide such a gambit since it was a successful one."

-While still trying to speak fairly quietly since it's a library- :p

___

-Sparky looks up at Phosphora with a confused expression, hoping for confirmation on whether or not Pandora isn't someone he should talk to-
___

And that's why I'm about throw another 10 targets! -Does so-
-of course-
---
Phosphora: "I mean... once you figure out what's a lie and what isn't, she's not all that bad." :lol:

Viridi: "Of course not. She likes pretty things so it's obvious she'd get along with you."
---
-she was more ready but still missed one-

-IT SENT DRACO FLYING-
---
-Then she sees Lilith along some brunette girl!-
---
-How Arval to that?-
---
-How is Juri to scared Emblem?-
-and Shez was quick to rush at her and summon a darkness tornado before slicing it in half-
---
Veyle: "Is that another dragon like me?" :3

Lilith: "Huh? Oh, hello there." :)
---
Arval: "An entirely fair proposition. Does that mean you'll stop being hostile until I actually show a reason for you to be?"

Sothis: "............Only because Byleth would be upset if I tried to kill someone Shez is fond of."
---
Juri: "No need to be worried, kid. I won't hurt you."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

---
---

-the wyvern isn't faring as well though... but it's made from Dark Sakura's mud, right? if so, it'll be fine :V-
---

Ingrid: "You people would not have succeeded were it not for my box. Not exactly in the way that I had planned, but that unexpectedness is what makes life so interesting." :)

Palutena: "....I hate that you're right because throwing that box into Mewni was such a reckless, irresponsible decision, Ingrid." :glare:

Ingrid: "I'm fairly certain I had informed her about my intent on storing some of Mewni's high concentrations of magic energy for a later use. I had not, however, told her what that box would do to her people... because I knew she would refuse and possibly even ban me from her kingdom if I did.

Once I safely retrieved the box after Toffee's death, its influence on Mewni vanished, because I carefully plan my options and knew whatever the box would do would not be permanent. Which is fortunate, because being on the Magic High Commission's most wanted list was not my idea of a good time."

Lilith: "That sounds like a shame"
Tiki: "Don't worry, those girls are mostly harmless for being succubi. At least they don't kill those they get their way with"
Morrigan: "Aw, you remembered~"
---
-Indeed...-
Atalanta: "I'm alright. What about your wound?"
---
-The wyvern is basically on the same area as whatever are Emblem Sigurd's horse and Emblem Camilla's wyvern, so yeah, pretty much- :V
Medb: "Any time, my dear friend~"
-Some of the falling Combatmen also turned out to propel themselves at others to then explode-
-No, really-
---
Luvia: -To Sans- "I agree with that sentiment"
Yukari: "You can question the methods, but the results were evident"
Martha: "Of course you'd defend Ingrid..."
Yukari: "Well she's cute, butI'm becoming a little bit fond of Pallas Athena here as well, so I'm not being too biased as much as pointing the facts out" -after all she's done plenty of shady things for the greater good herself, such as once invading her moon just to steal a bottle of wine in order to let the advanced inhabitants of her world's moon that wanted to take Earth for themselves learn that invading was a bad idea-
-and Shez was quick to rush at her and summon a darkness tornado before slicing it in half-
---
Veyle: "Is that another dragon like me?" :3

Lilith: "Huh? Oh, hello there." :)
---
Arval: "An entirely fair proposition. Does that mean you'll stop being hostile until I actually show a reason for you to be?"

Sothis: "............Only because Byleth would be upset if I tried to kill someone Shez is fond of."
---
Juri: "No need to be worried, kid. I won't hurt you."
-Draco yelled in pain as she fell, and to say she's furious would be putting it low-
---
Eleonora: "Oh, you're one of those people from Elyos"
Blitzwing: "What's up?" :p -METAL GIANT-
---
-Shez is in big relief for that?-
---
-Emblem Tiki no believe that?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Right? They had it coming!"
---
Tiki: "Oh, so there are a few?"
Bumblebee: "How many?"
---
Shockwave: "Everyone on board, prepare for subjugation"
Lugnut: "Of course, I'm always ready to destroy any traitors!"
---
Fujino: "Ow! M-My apologies over that!"
---
-Along stuff like pistachio or cookies 'n cream-
Star: "At least they can't cause more trouble now that they're out of business..."
___

Kirby: "Well, there's Adeleine, and....No, I think that's about it..."
___

These traitors will flee from this entire galaxy if they know what's good for them!
___

Mudkip: "(Oh, it's okay! I should've watched where I was swimming...)" -Had his eyes closed for a bit, clearly overjoyed to be back the water-

-Fujino doesn't understand the Pokemon, or did Sakura help her learn because of Gengar/Spooky?-
___

-Those are also fairly popular flavors- :p

-of course-
---
Phosphora: "I mean... once you figure out what's a lie and what isn't, she's not all that bad." :lol:

Viridi: "Of course not. She likes pretty things so it's obvious she'd get along with you."
---
-she was more ready but still missed one-
(Yeah, it's crazy to think how many of us have changed and grown up as people over time....)
___

Sparky: "(...I can't tell if any of you guys friends with her or not...)
___

You might've still missed one target, but that's an improvement. Your reaction time was much quicker that time.

---
---

---

Tiki: "Don't worry, those girls are mostly harmless for being succubi. At least they don't kill those they get their way with"
---
-Indeed...-
---
-The wyvern is basically on the same area as whatever are Emblem Sigurd's horse and Emblem Camilla's wyvern, so yeah, pretty much- :V
-Some of the falling Combatmen also turned out to propel themselves at others to then explode-
-No, really-
---
Yukari: "Well she's cute, butI'm becoming a little bit fond of Pallas Athena here as well, so I'm not being too biased as much as pointing the facts out" -after all she's done plenty of shady things for the greater good herself, such as once invading her moon just to steal a bottle of wine in order to let the advanced inhabitants of her world's moon that wanted to take Earth for themselves learn that invading was a bad idea-
Don't worry, we know succubi are people instead of just single-minded creatures. Heck, we've met a whole bunch, but we've only ever fought like one succubus who was outright violent...

-Referring to the mutated Alter counterpart of Leanne-

___

-Better now that it's been disinfected and bandaged up?-
___

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!

-All of the skeletons tried to launch waves of bones at the Combatmen, hoping to use them as shields that would take the explosions for anyone or any part of the base they targeted-

___

That ******* just kept getting more powerful and showed no mercy to anyone who tried to stand in his way unless he needed them alive for his plans!

wasn't the world in question already pretty rallied up by Ludo and Toffee's armies showing up? not to mention most of Mewni's hatred of monsters? i'm gonna be frank, here. i don't always trust Ingrid's schemes, but i doubt the box's effects made much of a lick of difference, there.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-Indeed...-
---
-No, really-
---
Don't worry, we know succubi are people instead of just single-minded creatures. Heck, we've met a whole bunch, but we've only ever fought like one succubus who was outright violent...

___

___

-All of the skeletons tried to launch waves of bones at the Combatmen, hoping to use them as shields that would take the explosions for anyone or any part of the base they targeted-

___

That ******* just kept getting more powerful and showed no mercy to anyone who tried to stand in his way unless he needed them alive for his plans!

wasn't the world in question already pretty rallied up by Ludo and Toffee's armies showing up? not to mention most of Mewni's hatred of monsters? i'm gonna be frank, here. i don't always trust Ingrid's schemes, but i doubt the box's effects made much of a lick of difference, there.
Alear: "I've never met a succubus before..." -curious but not in the way a succubus would expect someone to be curious about their kind because Alear is a sweet and innocent bean :V-
---
Blake: "Better. I'll probably need to get it looked at once we come back though."
---
Camilla: "I see you're making good use of your Emblem as well~ That's wonderful~"

Hinoka: -shooting at the ship with her bow- "Can we get some help over here?!"
---
Palutena: "Hmmmm... I'll admit we didn't have much of a plan against Toffee. As much as I dislike Ingrid's decision, her box is was ultimately what allowed us to prevail against him. Without it, we would likely be all dead right now."

Ingrid: "Good. Now let's focus on those recordings."

-Draco yelled in pain as she fell, and to say she's furious would be putting it low-
---
Eleonora: "Oh, you're one of those people from Elyos"
Blitzwing: "What's up?" :p -METAL GIANT-
---
-Shez is in big relief for that?-
---
-Emblem Tiki no believe that?-
Shez: "Heh... Got you..." -powers down and faints-
---
Veyle: "Whoa! What's this giant suit of armor?!" -few things scare her after seeing a fully-powered Sombron-
---
-she really is, visibly sighing-
---
Emblem Tiki: "But you look so scary..."

Juri: "Heh, I guess I am." :p

(Yeah, it's crazy to think how many of us have changed and grown up as people over time....)
___

Sparky: "(...I can't tell if any of you guys friends with her or not...)
___

You might've still missed one target, but that's an improvement. Your reaction time was much quicker that time.
Weiss: "It's how the passage of time truly hits you."
---
Viridi: "Only Phosphora is. But I can't deny Pandora is still a very talented and powerful warrior in her own right."
---
Kamui: "I'm glad to hear." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "At least they can't cause more trouble now that they're out of business..."
___

Kirby: "Well, there's Adeleine, and....No, I think that's about it..."
___

These traitors will flee from this entire galaxy if they know what's good for them!
___

Mudkip: "(Oh, it's okay! I should've watched where I was swimming...)" -Had his eyes closed for a bit, clearly overjoyed to be back the water-

-Fujino doesn't understand the Pokemon, or did Sakura help her learn because of Gengar/Spooky?-
___

-Those are also fairly popular flavors- :p
Lily: "True that, bestie~"
---
Tiki: "Huh, so just one..."
Bumblebee: "Well, that he knows of"
---
-They can already see the Seacon leader on deck-
Shockwave: "There is Snaptrap"
Soundwave: "Paintjob: Now white" -since the Seacons were originally blue and pink-
---
Fujino: "...Um..."
Sakura: "He said that it's alright"
Fujino: "Aaaah"
Yuri: "Fascinating..."
---
-Then burger flavor- :p
Shez: "Heh... Got you..." -powers down and faints-
---
Veyle: "Whoa! What's this giant suit of armor?!" -few things scare her after seeing a fully-powered Sombron-
---
-she really is, visibly sighing-
---
Emblem Tiki: "But you look so scary..."

Juri: "Heh, I guess I am." :p
-And thus the match ended as both were transfered to the infirmary-
---
Lily: "Um... He's actually a living metal giant from another world"
Blitzwing: "One of a whole lot too" :p
---
-Her thoughts?-
---
Martha: -Sigh- "Just don't provoque her and it will be fine"
Tiki: "Doubt it"

___

___

___

Alear: "I've never met a succubus before..." -curious but not in the way a succubus would expect someone to be curious about their kind because Alear is a sweet and innocent bean :V-
---
Blake: "Better. I'll probably need to get it looked at once we come back though."
---
Camilla: "I see you're making good use of your Emblem as well~ That's wonderful~"

---
Palutena: "Hmmmm... I'll admit we didn't have much of a plan against Toffee. As much as I dislike Ingrid's decision, her box is was ultimately what allowed us to prevail against him. Without it, we would likely be all dead right now."

Morrigan: "Awwww, is that so~?" -that was a reply for both-
---
Atalanta: "Understandable..." -gives her a water bottle-
---
Medb: "I guess we are truly the most compatible~"
-Sans's strategy worked, alongside him, Mash would also raise Lord Camelot to protect the place-
-Hinoka would soon see Achilles in his chariot flying through to beat some monsters-
Achilles: "You asked for help?" :p
---
Yukari: "Very well then~"
Martha: -Sigh- "Alright, I too will admit it..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And thus the match ended as both were transfered to the infirmary-
---
Lily: "Um... He's actually a living metal giant from another world"
Blitzwing: "One of a whole lot too" :p
---
-Her thoughts?-
---
Martha: -Sigh- "Just don't provoque her and it will be fine"
Tiki: "Doubt it"
-with Draco waking up first-
---
Veyle: "Incredible..."
---
Shez: I'm so glad you two aren't trying to kill each other.

Arval: I'm not leaving you so quickly after my return. :)
---
Juri: "For someone called 'The Voice', it sure is unpleasant to hear you just assume things about me."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "True that, bestie~"
---
Tiki: "Huh, so just one..."
Bumblebee: "Well, that he knows of"
---
-They can already see the Seacon leader on deck-
Shockwave: "There is Snaptrap"
Soundwave: "Paintjob: Now white" -since the Seacons were originally blue and pink-
---
Fujino: "...Um..."
Sakura: "He said that it's alright"
Fujino: "Aaaah"
Yuri: "Fascinating..."
---
-Then burger flavor- :p
Star: "Maybe this place is better off being the site for epic scary adventures." :p
___

Kirby: "We haven't met any humans that live on Dreamland or nearby planets, at least."
___

Do they still wear the Decepticon insignia?
___

Mudkip: "(Sh-She's right, I'm not upset! I'm sorry for bumping into you, too...)"

-The fact that these creatures be understand intelligent languages...-
___

Mabel: (Now that looks more like a flavor that would be popular in Gravity Falls...)

-Since products like Pit Cola exist there- :V

Weiss: "It's how the passage of time truly hits you."
---
Viridi: "Only Phosphora is. But I can't deny Pandora is still a very talented and powerful warrior in her own right."
---
Kamui: "I'm glad to hear." :)
(Heck, I even got the courage to tell my crush I liked him a several months ago! And look at Patxi and I now!) -Still overjoyed about that-
___

Sparky: "(Well, I guess any friend of Phosphora's is a friend of mine, too...)" -Has yet to meet anyone actually mean here, so he can't imagine that Pandora could be that much of a jerk-
___

But I don't think you've been able to use any of your stronger or more difficult to use dragon powers to destroy them yet... Does this seriously only work when you know people are actually in danger? That's both convenient and inconvenient at the same time...

---
---

---

---
---
-Sans's strategy worked, alongside him, Mash would also raise Lord Camelot to protect the place-
-Hinoka would soon see Achilles in his chariot flying through to beat some monsters-
---
They tend to...How do I put it? They usually have similar hobbies and desires to Morrigan's and Lilith's...

-Has Alear even heard of succubi before?-

___

-And probably not tell Artemis about the wound so she doesn't get pouty or upset at them for going camping without her?- :V
___

-Sees Achilles and hte chariot- Hell yeah, that's what I'm talking about! :p
___

...Damn it, I hate that you guys are right about that... -Referring to Palu and Yukari-

-Sighs- Let's see if this recording has any f urther information...

Spooky: "Well, Kyubey did leave us a notes find some of those Witches that they had no further use for...If that evil little dog-cat-rabbi-thing isn't here to finalize the deal, we'll just have to go looking for one ourselves! "

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
They tend to...How do I put it? They usually have similar hobbies and desires to Morrigan's and Lilith's...

___

-And probably not tell Artemis about the wound so she doesn't get pouty or upset at them for going camping without her?- :V
___

___

...Damn it, I hate that you guys are right about that... -Referring to Palu and Yukari-

Spooky: "Well, Kyubey did leave us a notes find some of those Witches that they had no further use for...If that evil little dog-cat-rabbi-thing isn't here to finalize the deal, we'll just have to go looking for one ourselves! "
Alear: "I really haven't heard of succubi so I have so many questions. So many new things to learn in this new world."
---
-it'd be pretty obvious though...-

Blake: "Thanks..." -drinks water-
---
Hinoka: "Oh yeah, that's more like it!"
---
Palutena: "And they somehow managed to capture the biggest one..."

(Heck, I even got the courage to tell my crush I liked him a several months ago! And look at Patxi and I now!) -Still overjoyed about that-
___

Sparky: "(Well, I guess any friend of Phosphora's is a friend of mine, too...)" -Has yet to meet anyone actually mean here, so he can't imagine that Pandora could be that much of a jerk-
___

But I don't think you've been able to use any of your stronger or more difficult to use dragon powers to destroy them yet... Does this seriously only work when you know people are actually in danger? That's both convenient and inconvenient at the same time...
Weiss: "Hopefully, you can settle on an evolution in the next several months." You're holding both him and you back...
---
Viridi: "I'm hoping you're right."

-skip to Pandora hugging Sparky on sight-

Pandora: "Awwwww~ So shockingly adorable~" :b:
---
Kamui: "It seems to be what's going on.... until I can figure out how to use them on command..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-with Draco waking up first-
---
Veyle: "Incredible..."
---
Shez: I'm so glad you two aren't trying to kill each other.

Arval: I'm not leaving you so quickly after my return. :)
---
Juri: "For someone called 'The Voice', it sure is unpleasant to hear you just assume things about me."
Draco: "...This has to be a joke"
BB: "It is not~"
Shamal: "No taunting the patients!"
---
Blitzwing: "Neat, huh?" :p
Eleonora: "Fortunately there are more pleasant ones around here than him"
---
Tiamat: I hope she doesn't acts violent on them...
---
Martha: "...I'll have to take Juri's side here..."
Tiki: "Wait, really?"
Martha: "I don't like her, but she's been with us for a long while and knows when to...Be violent..."
Star: "Maybe this place is better off being the site for epic scary adventures." :p
___

Kirby: "We haven't met any humans that live on Dreamland or nearby planets, at least."
___

Do they still wear the Decepticon insignia?
___

Mudkip: "(Sh-She's right, I'm not upset! I'm sorry for bumping into you, too...)"

-The fact that these creatures be understand intelligent languages...-
___

Mabel: (Now that looks more like a flavor that would be popular in Gravity Falls...)

-Since products like Pit Cola exist there- :V
Lily: "Yeah! Oh look, it's some offices"
---
Tiki: "On the least they don't seem to be on trouble otherwise"
Bumblebee: "Honestly, I was quite relieved when I learned there were still humans on my Earth"
---
Soundwave: "Incorrect, new insignia that's the same as their flag"
Shockwave: "Then he is no longer a Decepticon"
---
Fujino: "I should have been more considerate too, little one..."
-Indeed Yuri thinks so-
---
-Heh, also soy sauce, lobster and Cheetos flavor-

___

___

___

Alear: "I really haven't heard of succubi so I have so many questions. So many new things to learn in this new world."
---

---
---
Tiki: "They're demons that feed on seducing men and having tbeir way with them, in the nicest of terms"
Lilith: "That's us alright..."
Morrigan: "Though we are a little different let's say"
---
-What Uni said-
Atalanta: "Let's hope that's the only bothersome encounter we have here..."
---
Achilles: "You're welcome anytime" :p
-Then a giant one the size of a mountain dropped from the Crisis Fortress-
1724629320484.png

Great Leader: "Go, Kingdark! Destroy our enemies!"
Kingdark: "You don't tell me what to do!" -though he goes to stomp on the battlefield-
Duftmon: However are they going to deal with that one?!
-It was then that Bunyan grew as big as Kingdark and strikes him with her axe-
Duftmon: Oh...
Ophanimon: "Heh" :p
---
Jeanne: "How did that happen?"
-There were just two instructions that Kyubey gave her on two specific ones they shouldn't target-
-The first was the most massive witch at the time, Walpurgisnacht, as her defeat would release huge amounts of energy for the Incubators to harvest-
-The second was to not target a girl named Madoka Kaname, as she was to become the greatest Witch ever-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Draco: "...This has to be a joke"
BB: "It is not~"
Shamal: "No taunting the patients!"
---
Blitzwing: "Neat, huh?" :p
Eleonora: "Fortunately there are more pleasant ones around here than him"
---
Tiamat: I hope she doesn't acts violent on them...
---
Martha: "...I'll have to take Juri's side here..."
Tiki: "Wait, really?"
Martha: "I don't like her, but she's been with us for a long while and knows when to...Be violent..."
-Draco still remembers the way Shez somehow got back up as if she were unharmed and immediately flipped the fight in her favor off of a single surprise attack, all while grinning and laughing...-

-certainly, this brings her Master's humanity into question, right?-
---
Veyle: "Do any of them like spicy food?"

Lilith: "I don't think any of them can eat..."
---
Sothis: "Don't forget what I said. The second this one shows hostility, I'll do whatever it takes to end their life."

Shez: -shrugs- "Honestly, fair enough."

Arval: "WHAT?!"

Shez: "I know you won't do a thing, Arval, so what's the harm in agreeing to these terms?" :p
---
Juri: "Yeah. You should've seen me constantly butt heads with that so-called saint between us. But that was because I saw good rival potential and thought her keeping her urges bottled in wasn't really good for what I wanted... or her own sake."

Emblem Tiki: "..." -pokes head out- "Really? You helped her?"

Juri: "Seriously! Girl was a ticking time bomb that blew up and cracked skulls whenever she was marginally irritated. Now that she's more eager to embrace her desire to fight stuff, she's basically tamed her short temper and can actually do her job now. All while I have a nice daily sparring partner who's honestly given me the most thrilling fights I've had in a while~ It's a win-win~"

-clearly there was a selfish goal, which Juri did nothing to hide and instead proudly said it out loud... but she still tried to genuinely help Martha-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Yeah! Oh look, it's some offices"
---
Tiki: "On the least they don't seem to be on trouble otherwise"
Bumblebee: "Honestly, I was quite relieved when I learned there were still humans on my Earth"
---
Soundwave: "Incorrect, new insignia that's the same as their flag"
Shockwave: "Then he is no longer a Decepticon"
---
Fujino: "I should have been more considerate too, little one..."
-Indeed Yuri thinks so-
---
-Heh, also soy sauce, lobster and Cheetos flavor-
Star: "I don't know if these places look creepier than the factory rooms or not..."
___

Kirby: "You still know some humans there?"
___

Unsurprising that they've fully established themselves as their own faction...

-Wears a deception badge on her shirt now, referring how she's genuinely joined their cause without altering her Diamond insignia, indicating that she's also still loyal to Blue Diamond and Homeworld, being an enemy of neither-

___

Mudkip: "(Who are you three?)" -Curious, still not really familiar with anyone outside of the medical staff and people who've given them tours of Lilith's domain-
___

Dipper: "Okay, these flavors are new..."

Mabel: "Must be a trend. I'm honestly curious about the lobster and Cheetos flavors, though!"

Weiss: "Hopefully, you can settle on an evolution in the next several months." You're holding both him and you back...
---
Viridi: "I'm hoping you're right."

-skip to Pandora hugging Sparky on sight-

Pandora: "Awwwww~ So shockingly adorable~" :b:
---
Kamui: "It seems to be what's going on.... until I can figure out how to use them on command..."
(But I only have one evolution...)

-It's more like they're holding themselves back, as at this point, neither she nor Patxi are quite ready to evolve...But they're both getting there-

___

Sparky: "(...I guess Virdi was wrong?)" :confused:
___

Maybe we need to try targets that can actually attack, then! -Looking at some of the training drones-

---

---
---
Tiki: "They're demons that feed on seducing men and having tbeir way with them, in the nicest of terms"
---
-What Uni said-
---
View attachment 393733
Kingdark: "You don't tell me what to do!" -though he goes to stomp on the battlefield-
---
-There were just two instructions that Kyubey gave her on two specific ones they shouldn't target-
-The first was the most massive witch at the time, Walpurgisnacht, as her defeat would release huge amounts of energy for the Incubators to harvest-
-The second was to not target a girl named Madoka Kaname, as she was to become the greatest Witch ever-
Annnnnnd that pretty much sums it up. :p
___

-Fair enough lmao-

-Fortunately, ti will be, so now the mountain top is peaceful again-
___

You guys picked the wrong people to mess with! :p
___

Spooky: "Huh...Have we seen any witches named Madoka?"

-The majority of the GL Labs assistants and scientists present either shake their heads or shrug, while a few of the more no-nense and insane scientistsremain silent-

(My original idea was that Gretchen had managed to find or even deliberately gone to the Incubators' world and travel to it due to any magical defenses they might have set up being weakened by the fritz, but I don't know enough about Madoka Magica to know if any Witches could travel to it, either coincidentally or deliberately...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-What Uni said-
---
---
___

-Fair enough lmao-

___

___

-The majority of the GL Labs assistants and scientists present either shake their heads or shrug, while a few of the more no-nense and insane scientistsremain silent-

(My original idea was that Gretchen had managed to find or even deliberately gone to the Incubators' world and travel to it due to any magical defenses they might have set up being weakened by the fritz, but I don't know enough about Madoka Magica to know if any Witches could travel to it, either coincidentally or deliberately...)
Alear: "I... I see..." :urg: "But what makes you different?"
---
Blake: "I hope for the same."
---
-it's then that Kingdark was hit on the top of the head with a giant staff-

Queen Medusa: -also similarly sized- "Can't I watch some TV in peace?!" :glare:
---
Palutena: "So that's how..."

(But I only have one evolution...)

-It's more like they're holding themselves back, as at this point, neither she nor Patxi are quite ready to evolve...But they're both getting there-

___

Sparky: "(...I guess Virdi was wrong?)" :confused:
___

Maybe we need to try targets that can actually attack, then! -Looking at some of the training drones-
-my brain farted and thought Winter was the Eevee for a second sooo recton to this-

Weiss: I simply hope Patxi can settle on an evolution soon...
---
-Viridi did say Pandora would get along with cute things... so she's probably right- :V
---
Kamui: "Yet another surprise..." -trying to defend herself-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-my brain farted and thought Winter was the Eevee for a second sooo recton to this-

Weiss: I simply hope Patxi can settle on an evolution soon...
---
-Viridi did say Pandora would get along with cute things... so she's probably right- :V
---
Kamui: "Yet another surprise..." -trying to defend herself-
-To be fair, tEevees and Vulpixes are both based on foxes- :V

-He actually settled on one a while back, but it's not like Weiss would be aware of this yet given that he's the Riders' Pokemon-
___

Sparky: "(I...guess Viridi was sort of wrong and right, then.)"

-Not complaining about the compliments, but so many people finding him cute still surprises him-
___

-Except the drones are actually aiming at various targets and dummies-

Think of the drones as enemy soldiers, and their targets as civilians in need of saving!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-To be fair, tEevees and Vulpixes are both based on foxes- :V

-He actually settled on one a while back, but it's not like Weiss would be aware of this yet given that he's the Riders' Pokemon-
___

Sparky: "(I...guess Viridi was sort of wrong and right, then.)"

-Not complaining about the compliments, but so many people finding him cute still surprises him-
___

-Except the drones are actually aiming at various targets and dummies-

Think of the drones as enemy soldiers, and their targets as civilians in need of saving!
-that is true... but what's the hold up then?-
---
Pandora: "What's your name, little guy~?"
---
Kamui: "I see..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-that is true... but what's the hold up then?-
---
Pandora: "What's your name, little guy~?"
---
Kamui: "I see..."
-Me not having decided on his final evolution and waiting to have them evolve either while either at a more peaceful time or amidst a battle for dramatic and epic effect- :V
___

Sparky: "(It's Sparky! I'm a Pikachu!)"
___

-It doesn't work since the lasers are set to stun and the "civilians" clearly aren't actual people?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Me not having decided on his final evolution and waiting to have them evolve either while either at a more peaceful time or amidst a battle for dramatic and epic effect- :V
___

Sparky: "(It's Sparky! I'm a Pikachu!)"
___

-It doesn't work since the lasers are set to stun and the "civilians" clearly aren't actual people?-
-fair enough lmao-
---
Pandora: "Oh, what a cute name~! I'm Pandora~" :b:
---
-she's tried but it didn't work-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Draco still remembers the way Shez somehow got back up as if she were unharmed and immediately flipped the fight in her favor off of a single surprise attack, all while grinning and laughing...-

-certainly, this brings her Master's humanity into question, right?-
---
Veyle: "Do any of them like spicy food?"

Lilith: "I don't think any of them can eat..."
---
Sothis: "Don't forget what I said. The second this one shows hostility, I'll do whatever it takes to end their life."

Shez: -shrugs- "Honestly, fair enough."

Arval: "WHAT?!"

Shez: "I know you won't do a thing, Arval, so what's the harm in agreeing to these terms?" :p
---
Juri: "Yeah. You should've seen me constantly butt heads with that so-called saint between us. But that was because I saw good rival potential and thought her keeping her urges bottled in wasn't really good for what I wanted... or her own sake."

Emblem Tiki: "..." -pokes head out- "Really? You helped her?"

Juri: "Seriously! Girl was a ticking time bomb that blew up and cracked skulls whenever she was marginally irritated. Now that she's more eager to embrace her desire to fight stuff, she's basically tamed her short temper and can actually do her job now. All while I have a nice daily sparring partner who's honestly given me the most thrilling fights I've had in a while~ It's a win-win~"

-clearly there was a selfish goal, which Juri did nothing to hide and instead proudly said it out loud... but she still tried to genuinely help Martha-
-It does... It also infuriates her that she has another trick that was hidden into her sleeve. ALL THIS TIME-
---
Blitzwing: "We only eat Energon and oil, so nope"
---
Tiamat: "...It will all be fine... Right?"
---
Tiki: "Well, credit where credit is due. Despite your endgoal, I haven't seen Martha in much trouble as when I initially arrived here"
Martha: "...I-I suppose I was a little...Notable in that..."
Star: "I don't know if these places look creepier than the factory rooms or not..."
___

Kirby: "You still know some humans there?"
___

Unsurprising that they've fully established themselves as their own faction...

-Wears a deception badge on her shirt now, referring how she's genuinely joined their cause without altering her Diamond insignia, indicating that she's also still loyal to Blue Diamond and Homeworld, being an enemy of neither-

___

Mudkip: "(Who are you three?)" -Curious, still not really familiar with anyone outside of the medical staff and people who've given them tours of Lilith's domain-
___

Dipper: "Okay, these flavors are new..."

Mabel: "Must be a trend. I'm honestly curious about the lobster and Cheetos flavors, though!"
Lily: "I wonder what could be in there..."
---
Bumblebee: "Most of them are with us"
---
-They appreciate it-

Soundwave: "He is attempting to stablish contact..."
---
Sakura: "Aw, we're just residents from about here, young one" :)
---
Amy: "How about I pick the lobster one?"
___

-Fair enough lmao-

___

___

---
---

---
Morrigan: "I'm a really rare breed that feeds from being excited in general"
Tiki: "Basically, boredom would literally kill them"
Lilith: "So we kinda go do fun things out of necessity, but I ain't complaining~"
---
Atalanta: -Sighs in relief- "Can you walk?"
---
Kingdark: "You won't stop me!" -fires lasers from his eyes at both, some of which Bunyan was hit by, but remains standing-
Bunyan: "You're on the way!" -swings her axe at Kingdark again-
Duftmon: I can't believe they have the means to deal with opponents of such size...
---
Jeanne: "But how did they get her...?"
-Oh well, at least they now got the coordinates to Kyubey's version of Earth from this all-

(iirc, in the post of when she was getting herself free for GL Labs, I did explain they managed to snatch her after she had destroyed her Earth and was drifting in the debris of space, as she wouldn't have been able to do anything)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I wonder what could be in there..."
---
Bumblebee: "Most of them are with us"
---
-They appreciate it-

Soundwave: "He is attempting to stablish contact..."
---
Sakura: "Aw, we're just residents from about here, young one" :)
---
Amy: "How about I pick the lobster one?"
Star: "Maybe a scary monster or an incomplete dark ritual? Booooooooo!" :p
___

Kirby: "...Then...not all of Earth's life or the people there were lost!" :b:
___

Answer the transmission. I want to know what these space pirates are planning...
___

Mudkip: -Sees that they all have purple hair- "(...Are you sisters?)"
___

Mabel: "Ooh, good choice!"

-Chrono can't believe they're buying these bizarre flavors?-

-fair enough lmao-
---
Pandora: "Oh, what a cute name~! I'm Pandora~" :b:
---
-she's tried but it didn't work-
(I also think I've gotten a lot smarter and stronger, too. I owe that to you and Rin, Weiss!)
___

Sparky: "(Nice to meet you, Pandora! And thanks, Phosphora gave me this name!)"
___

-If she was able to tap into her dragon half, it didn't enable her to use any abilities or attacks that are out of the ordinary for her-

---
---

---
Lilith: "So we kinda go do fun things out of necessity, but I ain't complaining~"
---
---
Kingdark: "You won't stop me!" -fires lasers from his eyes at both, some of which Bunyan was hit by, but remains standing-
Duftmon: I can't believe they have the means to deal with opponents of such size...
---
-Oh well, at least they now got the coordinates to Kyubey's version of Earth from this all-

(iirc, in the post of when she was getting herself free for GL Labs, I did explain they managed to snatch her after she had destroyed her Earth and was drifting in the debris of space, as she wouldn't have been able to do anything)
Huh, never heard of your species of Succubi before...That explains the rare part. :p

___

-The bite wound at least doesn't affect Blake's ability to walk too much since (IIRC) it was on her arm?-
___

-Let alone an entire army of this scale...-

-Speaking of, Undyne was still trying to climb the castle to reach S.H.O.C.K.E.R's living ship-
___

That itself has yet to be explained...And if this is the final recording, even the answer to that question might remain somewhat unclear...

Spooky: "Alright, everyone, search this decrepit city for any signs of living Incubators or potential Specimens! Right after that, we're going on a Witch Hunt! Not the Colonial era and ancient history kind, I mean a literal search for one of these giant witch-monsters."

(In that case, they might have found her drifting towards another planet that they were searching at some point, since the Hellgate Source portal was still working at the time.)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It does... It also infuriates her that she has another trick that was hidden into her sleeve. ALL THIS TIME-
---
Blitzwing: "We only eat Energon and oil, so nope"
---
Tiamat: "...It will all be fine... Right?"
---
Tiki: "Well, credit where credit is due. Despite your endgoal, I haven't seen Martha in much trouble as when I initially arrived here"
Martha: "...I-I suppose I was a little...Notable in that..."
-did Draco notice some of the.... glowing parts during the fight? or is it only settling now that Shez had a different look?-
---
Veyle: "A shame. I would have loved to make something for you." :)

Lilith: "You can cook?"

Veyle: "I specialize in spicy meals. They're my favorite~!" :3
---
Juri: "Like me or not, it's undeniable that you love fighting me, Martha~"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

Huh, never heard of your species of Succubi before...That explains the rare part. :p

___

-The bite wound at least doesn't affect Blake's ability to walk too much since (IIRC) it was on her arm?-
___

-Speaking of, Undyne was still trying to climb the castle to reach S.H.O.C.K.E.R's living ship-
___

That itself has yet to be explained...And if this is the final recording, even the answer to that question might remain somewhat unclear...

Spooky: "Alright, everyone, search this decrepit city for any signs of living Incubators or potential Specimens! Right after that, we're going on a Witch Hunt! Not the Colonial era and ancient history kind, I mean a literal search for one of these giant witch-monsters."

(In that case, they might have found her drifting towards another planet that they were searching at some point, since the Hellgate Source portal was still working at the time.)
Alear: "And I assume swimming at the pool would help."
---
Blake: "It's my arm that got bit, Ata..."
---
-Queen Medusa tried grabbing Kingdark by the neck-
---
Palutena: "Perhaps Gretchen had no reason to fight..."

(I also think I've gotten a lot smarter and stronger, too. I owe that to you and Rin, Weiss!)
___

Sparky: "(Nice to meet you, Pandora! And thanks, Phosphora gave me this name!)"
___

-If she was able to tap into her dragon half, it didn't enable her to use any abilities or attacks that are out of the ordinary for her-
Weiss: "Awwwwww~"
---
Pandora: "She sure knows how to pick 'em. This is a cutie~!"
---
-pretty much, yeah-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Maybe a scary monster or an incomplete dark ritual? Booooooooo!" :p
___

Kirby: "...Then...not all of Earth's life or the people there were lost!" :b:
___

Answer the transmission. I want to know what these space pirates are planning...
___

Mudkip: -Sees that they all have purple hair- "(...Are you sisters?)"
___

Mabel: "Ooh, good choice!"

-Chrono can't believe they're buying these bizarre flavors?-
Lily: "Who knows?" :p -they find evidence of tax evasions and frauds- "...Oh woah"
---
Bumblebee: "I know! It's quite a relief!"
---
-And thus his image comes into the picture-
1724649319344.png

Snaptrap: "Bah, it's you scoundrels. I was hoping to evade any of you..."
Shockwave: "What do you think you're doing, Snaptrap?"
Snaptrap: "Pardon me, but I no longer go by that name. Now I am Captain Halfshell, leader of the terrifying Seacon pirates"
---
Sakura: "No, but that's a funny thought"
-Yuri and Fujino tilt their heads-
Sakura: "He confused us for sisters"
Fujino: "Oh, that's not something I expected..."
---
Chrono: "Seriously?"
Amy: "Why not?" :p
-did Draco notice some of the.... glowing parts? or is it only settling now that Shez had a different look?-
---
Veyle: "A shame. I would have loved to make something for you." :)

Lilith: "You can cook?"

Veyle: "I specialize in spicy meals. They're my favorite~!" :3
---
Juri: "Like me or not, it's undeniable that you love fighting me, Martha~"
-Indeed she did, and it irritates her even more to think that scoundrel has even more power-
---
Lily: "I a willing to try them" Even if I prefer much sweeter things.
---
Unreplied
---
Martha: -Sigh- "I do..."
Tiki: "Woah..."

___

___

___

---
---
---
Morrigan: "No, we just wanted to catch any men that could be here" :p
Lilith: "We may not need the traditional succubus way, but we still go by it a lot" :p
Tiki: "As usual"
---
Atalanta: "Just making sure..."
---
-Thanks to Bunyan's hit connecting, Queen Medusa managed to-
Cú: -Along her- "So, what's the plan?"
---
Jeanne: "Young Madoka did say she destroyed her world, I think..."
-No witches in the Incubator Homeworld, though they do pick a particularly strong signal from Earth-
-Of course, by the moment they reach the signal, the planet wil be mere stardust-

(Makes sense...)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I would've replied earlier, but we had a power outage.

Lily: "Who knows?" :p -they find evidence of tax evasions and frauds- "...Oh woah"
---
Bumblebee: "I know! It's quite a relief!"
---
-And thus his image comes into the picture-
View attachment 393743
Snaptrap: "Bah, it's you scoundrels. I was hoping to evade any of you..."
Shockwave: "What do you think you're doing, Snaptrap?"
Snaptrap: "Pardon me, but I no longer go by that name. Now I am Captain Halfshell, leader of the terrifying Seacon pirates"
---
Sakura: "No, but that's a funny thought"
-Yuri and Fujino tilt their heads-
Sakura: "He confused us for sisters"
Fujino: "Oh, that's not something I expected..."
---
Chrono: "Seriously?"
Amy: "Why not?" :p
Star: "Sheesh, how deep does this rabbit hole go?"
___

Kirby: "At least a few of them survived..."
___

Halfshell, or Halfprocessor? :glare:
___

Mudkip: "(S-Sorry! It's just that you all have long purple hair...)"

-It's clear that the Mudkip is still very young-
___

Dipper: "IIII think I'll just stick with strawberry..."

---
---
---
Lilith: "We may not need the traditional succubus way, but we still go by it a lot" :p
---
---
---
-No witches in the Incubator Homeworld, though they do pick a particularly strong signal from Earth-
-Of course, by the moment they reach the signal, the planet wil be mere stardust-

(Makes sense...)
Somehow I'm not surprised...
___

-It was still a fairly bad wound, and that alone along with blood loss can sometimes make walking more difficult...-
___

We try to board the ship without notice and sneak to the control room to take it down from there. And if that fails, take down every S.H.O.C.K.E.R soldier and commander aboard it in sight!
___

The old GL Labs facility had a portal machine that allowed them to travel to other dimensions. Maybe they used that to travel to wherever Madoka was at the time...

Spooky: "A strong signal from another planet in this dimension identified as Earth, huh? Let's check this alternate Earth out!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(You're awesome Trainers!)
___

Sparky: "(Almost everyone around here has said that so far...)"
___

(Still no differences...Okay, I guess this really is as complicated as Kamui thought it was.)
Weiss: "Awwwww~ I'm sure Rin would love to hear that~"
---
Pandora: "I'm glad people realize what true cuteness is then~"
---
-it really seems to be... perhaps a mental hurdle?-

-Indeed she did, and it irritates her even more to think that scoundrel has even more power-
---
Lily: "I a willing to try them" Even if I prefer much sweeter things.
---
Unreplied
---
Martha: -Sigh- "I do..."
Tiki: "Woah..."
-clearly, getting around this powered form is the only way Draco can kill her Master... and it would certainly explain their first spar where Shez just... let herself get stabbed-
---
Veyle: -gasps in happy- "You are?!" :b: "In that case, it would be unfair if I didn't try something sweet from you..." Even if I prefer much spicier things.
---
Shez: "Don't worry. It'll be a great time~"

Sothis: -had doubts but will keep her word-
---
Juri: "You wouldn't be here getting me to spar if you didn't~ So I won't make you wait any longer~ Let's get on that training room and have fun, girl~"

---
---
---

(Makes sense...)
___

-It was still a fairly bad wound, and that alone along with blood loss can sometimes make walking more difficult...-
___

We try to board the ship without notice and sneak to the control room to take it down from there. And if that fails, take down every S.H.O.C.K.E.R soldier and commander aboard it in sight!
___

The old GL Labs facility had a portal machine that allowed them to travel to other dimensions. Maybe they used that to travel to wherever Madoka was at the time...

Spooky: "A strong signal from another planet in this dimension identified as Earth, huh? Let's check this alternate Earth out!"
Alear: "Well, I'm sure swimming in here will still help. The water feels so nice." :)
---
-true, but it was treated quickly enough to prevent anything major-

-maybe she'd stumble once or twice and force Ata to react quickly so Blake doesn't fall off the mountain but otherwise, she's fine-
---
Hinoka: "I like that plan. Let's break in!"
---
Palutena: "Are they going to show how they captured her as well...?"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Sheesh, how deep does this rabbit hole go?"
___

Kirby: "At least a few of them survived..."
___

Halfshell, or Halfprocessor? :glare:
___

Mudkip: "(S-Sorry! It's just that you all have long purple hair...)"

-It's clear that the Mudkip is still very young-
___

Dipper: "IIII think I'll just stick with strawberry..."
Lily: "Just proving more and more this was deserved"
---
Tiki: "That's quite a relief..."
Bumblebee: "Optimus sure was also relieved to hear"
---
Halfshell: "There's a Gem with you?!"
Rumble: "She's more of a Decepticon than you'll ever be!"
---
Sakura: "Well, we're not the only ones here with purple hair, but don't worry about it!" -she notices-
---
Chrono: "...None for me"
Amy: "I'll get you chocolate" :p
-clearly, getting around this powered form is the only way Draco can kill her Master... and it would certainly explain their first spar where Shez just... let herself get stabbed-
---
Veyle: -gasps in happy- "You are?!" :b: "In that case, it would be unfair if I didn't try something sweet from you..." Even if I prefer much spicier things.
---
Shez: "Don't worry. It'll be a great time~"

Sothis: -had doubts but will keep her word-
---
Juri: "You wouldn't be here getting me to spar if you didn't~ So I won't make you wait any longer~ Let's get on that training room and have fun, girl~"
Draco: She had it all along and smugly hid it away from me!
---
Lily: "Wait, are you for real?"
Eleonora: I'm starting to notice a pattern between these two... -even Blitzwing didn't dare interrupt-
---
-Tiamat has internally decided that she'll make sure to mediate!-
---
Martha: "Alright. Can you look after little Tiki a little longer?"
Tiki: "Sure I will"
___

___

___

Alear: "Well, I'm sure swimming in here will still help. The water feels so nice." :)
---

-maybe she'd stumble once or twice and force Ata to react quickly so Blake doesn't fall off the mountain but otherwise, she's fine-
---
---
Lilith: "Well, I don't see why not"
Morrigan: "I'll try to pose a little bit myself~"
---
-Indeed, but it's time to stand up and walk again!-
---
Cú: "I like that plan too" :p "And welp, seems we have the advantage here" -points at Kingdark having now exposed cables from the attacks of both giants-
---
-When they're there a few days after the genocide on Incubators, the planet is... Stardust-
-Some debris here and there, but somewhow the planet seemed to have been completely annihilated-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Draco: She had it all along and smugly hid it away from me!
---
Lily: "Wait, are you for real?"
Eleonora: I'm starting to notice a pattern between these two... -even Blitzwing didn't dare interrupt-
---
-Tiamat has internally decided that she'll make sure to mediate!-
---
Martha: "Alright. Can you look after little Tiki a little longer?"
Tiki: "Sure I will"
-but this is still VERY good information for whenever she feels like she no longer needs a Master-

-now she can plan around this powered-up state since she knows about it-
---
Veyle: "It's only fair if you're willing to try what I like. Right?"
---
-good for the mother of all!-
---
Emblem Tiki: "It's always fun to spend time with Big Tiki~" :b:

-the dragons would decide to watch the fight?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Just proving more and more this was deserved"
---
Tiki: "That's quite a relief..."
Bumblebee: "Optimus sure was also relieved to hear"
---
Halfshell: "There's a Gem with you?!"
Rumble: "She's more of a Decepticon than you'll ever be!"
---
Sakura: "Well, we're not the only ones here with purple hair, but don't worry about it!" -she notices-
---
Chrono: "...None for me"
Amy: "I'll get you chocolate" :p
Star: "What's next? Are they gonna find out that the company had ties to a crime syndicate or something?"
___

Kirby: "How are they now?"
___

A Gem who actually knows how to lead and cares about the Decepticon cause, unlike that usurper Shockwave and I destroyed...
___

Mudkip: "(I don't think I've even met any humans with purple hair before....)" -Not that I can recall, at least-
___

Mabel: "No way you're missing out on ice cream." :p

Weiss: "Awwwww~ I'm sure Rin would love to hear that~"
---
Pandora: "I'm glad people realize what true cuteness is then~"
---
-it really seems to be... perhaps a mental hurdle?-
(I'll be sure to tell her as well later. You've both helped me become a much better fighter!)
___

Sparky: "(And here I thought the humans visiting my old home valley called me and the rest of my species there cute a lot...)"
___

...I'm starting to think some of your dragon powers really are tied to your emotions. Like, ultra tied to it. At least until you learn to access them easily.

---

---
---
---
---
Cú: "I like that plan too" :p "And welp, seems we have the advantage here" -points at Kingdark having now exposed cables from the attacks of both giants-
---
-When they're there a few days after the genocide on Incubators, the planet is... Stardust-
-Some debris here and there, but somewhow the planet seemed to have been completely annihilated-
Hell yeah, swimming's always fun! I might be a little biased for obvious reasons, though. :p
___

-Taking a minute to look at the view from the mountain again and catch their breath before making the hike back down?-
___

This looks like a job for water-based powers! -Launches some of her hydorkinetic spears at Kingdark's circuitry-

-Moana, who was traveling with Undyne as well, also fires a Hydro Pump at the circuits-
___

...Oh my God...H-Her Earth really was destroyed!

Spooky: "...Okay, I'll be totally honest, I wasn't expecting to find a destroyed planet today. If we capture this Witch, we'll have to modify her powers so she can't wipe out planets again."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
Cú: "I like taht plan too" :p "And welp, seems we have the advantage here" -points at Kingdark having now exposed cables from the attacks of both giants-
---
Hell yeah, swimming's always fun! I might be a little biased for obvious reasons, though. :p
___

-Taking a minute to look at the view from the mountain again and catch their breath before making the hike back down?-
___

This looks like a job for water-based powers! -Launches some of her hydorkinetic spears at Kingdark's circuitry-

-Moana, who was traveling with Undyne as well, also fires a Hydro Pump at the circuits-
___

Spooky: "...Okay, I'll be totally honest, I wasn't expecting to find a destroyed planet today. If we capture this Witch, we'll have to modify her powers so she can't wipe out planets again."
Alear: "I'll go back to swimming myself. You're free to come along if you want."
---
-Blake sure is-
---
Hinoka: "Lemme at 'em!" -about to fire an electric arrow using her late younger brother's bow-

---
-that'd be a good idea... if possible-

(I'll be sure to tell her as well later. You've both helped me become a much better fighter!)
___

Sparky: "(And here I thought the humans visiting my old home valley called me and the rest of my species there cute a lot...)"
___

...I'm starting to think some of your dragon powers really are tied to your emotions. Like, ultra tied to it. At least until you learn to access them easily.
Weiss: "Doing my best as a Trainer." :)
---
-seems he's seen nothing compared to now :V-
---
Kamui: "That... might make sense, actually."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-but this is still VERY good information for whenever she feels like she no longer needs a Master-

-now she can plan around this powered-up state since she knows about it-
---
Veyle: "It's only fair if you're willing to try what I like. Right?"
---
-good for the mother of all!-
---
Emblem Tiki: "It's always fun to spend time with Big Tiki~" :b:

-the dragons would decide to watch the fight?-
-Indeed... That is the one part Draco sees as a positive-
---
Lily: "When you say it that way..."
---
-Indeed. What shall Arval then do?-
---
Tiki: "Same here. it's almost like having a younger sister" :)
-They totally would-
Star: "What's next? Are they gonna find out that the company had ties to a crime syndicate or something?"
___

Kirby: "How are they now?"
___

A Gem who actually knows how to lead and cares about the Decepticon cause, unlike that usurper Shockwave and I destroyed...
___

Mudkip: "(I don't think I've even met any humans with purple hair before....)" -Not that I can recall, at least-
___

Mabel: "No way you're missing out on ice cream." :p
-They find documents of the mafia being involved in security-
Lily: "Good guess..."
---
Bumblebee: "Struggling, but a little better"
---
Halfshell: "Seems you're letting about anyone join you now"
Lugnut: "WHAT DID YOU SAY, TRAITOR?!"
Halfshell: "Arg, whatever. We really don't want to interfere with you lot"
---
Sakura: "You'll see a few more around as time goes on, I'm sure" :)
---
Chrono: "...I don't feel like it"
Amy: "Let's choose for him" :p
___

___

___

Alear: "I'll go back to swimming myself. You're free to come along if you want."
---
-Blake sure is-
---
Hinoka: "Lemme at 'em!" -about to fire an electric arrow using her late younger brother's bow-

---
Lilith: "Wouldn't mind for a bit~"
Morrigan: "I'll think of it" :p
---
-So is Atalanta-
---
-The water plus electric arrow really did hit Kingdark hard, spasming as more of his circuitry is affected-
Cú: "Heh, let me" :p -also kicked Gáe Bolg right at him, which multiplied and stabbed lots-
Great Leader: "Impossible!"
Ichimonji: "Seems you messed with the wrong world yet again" :p -punched a Worm hard-
---
-Then they'd see something drfiting in space. Kiremhild Gretchen, not moving anymore as there's nothing to save left...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-They find documents of the mafia being involved in security-
Lily: "Good guess..."
---
Bumblebee: "Struggling, but a little better"
---
Halfshell: "Seems you're letting about anyone join you now"
Lugnut: "WHAT DID YOU SAY, TRAITOR?!"
Halfshell: "Arg, whatever. We really don't want to interfere with you lot"
---
Sakura: "You'll see a few more around as time goes on, I'm sure" :)
---
Chrono: "...I don't feel like it"
Amy: "Let's choose for him" :p
Star: "Typical corrupt businesses..."
___

Kirby: "Have they found another planet to live on?"
___

The very fact that you betrayed your fellow Decepticons before I joined their ranks is cause for your capture! -Trying to avoid informing the Seacons that they were nearing Gem Homeworld-
___

(Yeah, there's all kinds of different people around here!)

Mudkip: "(I've noticed...)" :surprised: -Looking at various Servants, monsters and other people pass by with awe-
___

Mabel: "I vote for chocolate, too!"

Weiss: "Doing my best as a Trainer." :)
---
-seems he's seen nothing compared to now :V-
---
Kamui: "That... might make sense, actually."
(I promise I'll keep doing my very best as a fighter!)

-Internally, though, she's a bit worried-

(I do still need to consider the fact that I won't be able to get much stronger than I already am until I evolve, though...)

___

-Nope, it's...kinda overwhelming for him. Or at least surprising-

-A lot of young Wild Pokemon are still unaware of why they're considered cute, unless older Pokemon such as their own parents or human explorers and tourists have frequently called them as such-
___

I already had my suspicions when you said you were only suddenly able to tap into more of your dragon abilities when you saw people in danger, but the fact that the same effect can't be recreated with training drones and inanimate objects suggests that it's seriously tied into your current emotional state and your drive to save and help others...

---
-Blake sure is-
---

---
Lilith: "Wouldn't mind for a bit~"
Morrigan: "I'll think of it" :p
---
-So is Atalanta-
---
-The water plus electric arrow really did hit Kingdark hard, spasming as more of his circuitry is affected-
Cú: "Heh, let me" :p -also kicked Gáe Bolg right at him, which multiplied and stabbed lots-
Great Leader: "Impossible!"
Ichimonji: "Seems you messed with the wrong world yet again" :p -punched a Worm hard-
---
-Then they'd see something drfiting in space. Kiremhild Gretchen, not moving anymore as there's nothing to save left...-
-Undyne resumes swimming for now, laying on her back with her arms behind her head and swimming primarily with leg strokes-
___

-By now it's afternoon, so the sun (as well as the moons) has changed and thus lighting and the direction shadows are cast in is different, but otherwise the view is the same-
___

Any chance all that combined damage's enough to take this giant robot dude down?
___

She's...in a dormant state. The very same state she was in when we teleported her to what remained of Angel World...

Spooky: "...Ladies and gentlemen, I think we've found our Witch Specimen!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
These ones are long overdue. That being said, of these character images are can be considered placeholders, aside from maybe Ralsei's. If better ones can be found (my main hope was to find fanart that very accurately resembles the characters as they appear in the official game, translated from 8bit graphics to artwork), then I'm all for them being replaced lol.

ChaldeaDex Entry:
Delta Warrior #1
Kris Dreemurr

Class: Saber
Height/Weight: 143cm/Unknown
Alignment: Neutral Good
Origin: Modern Era, Unknown Earth
Debut: Deltarune: Chapter 1
Likes: His family, his brother, his friend Susie, pie, moss, playing the piano, and pranks
Dislikes: His friends being in danger or emotional turmoil, being controlled, others being controlled
Line: "..."
Comment: Has an odd habit of eating moss, much to Ralsei's concern. Susie's picked it up as another one of her favorite foods, though.

The Lone Human. Kris was born one of the few humans, if not the only one, in a world full of monsters, ones of identical species to the Mount Ebott monsters. Adopted as an infant into the Dreemurr family, consisting of schoolteacher Toriel, gardener and florist Asgore, and their older and biological son Asriel, Kris grew up initially believing himself to be a goat monster like them, often asking when his horns would grow in. Despite learning otherwise growing up, he seemed to fit in just fine and made several friends with other monsters, with all mockery he received being for reasons that didn't pertain to him being a human.

While he initially lived a rather ordinary life outside of being a frequent prankster, one fateful day led to him and the school bully Susie having to look for spare chalk in the school supply closet, where they stumbled upon a dark void that served as an entrance to another dimension, known as the Dark World. This discovery spiraled into an adventure that led to them meeting the world's prince, who claimed all three of them were legendary heroes, destined to be the only ones who could save both their worlds from destruction, as well Kris and Susie amending fences and becoming friends.

He hasn't stated his exact wish, but it's obvious that he hopes to spend more time with his new friends. He also hopes to protect the Light Worlds and Dark Worlds, and especially the people he cares about, from danger.

Strength: C
Endurance: A
Agility: A
Mana: D
Luck: C
Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills:
Magic Resistance: Rank C. Protection from magic effects. Varies depending on equipped armor
Riding: Rank C+. The ability to master any mount.

Personal Skills:
Charisma: Rank B. The natural talent to command others.
Check: Rank A. The ability to scan for an enemy's stats and personality from simple observation.
Determination: Rank EX. A power that allows one to persist after death and grants the resolve to change fate.
LV: Rank D. One's capacity to hurt others, the Level of Violence. The greater the rank, the higher one's parameters are. Can also be raised by sealing a Dark Fountain
Instinct: Rank A. The ability to recognize favorable conditions for battle.
Proof of Friendship: Rank A. A skill to suppress an enemy's fighting spirit to a certain extent, making solutions through dialogue possible. Has no effect on those with Mental Pollution.

Noble Phantasm:
ACT: A Hero's Mercy. Rank A, Anti-Army type.
A strange ability that some might say belongs more in a video game. By using ACT, Kris can gain a small amount of insight on his opponents to learn some of their wants, needs, strength or weaknesses, while at the same time allowing him to take action to reason with or help them, resulting in Kris and friends being able to resolve battles peacefully. In cases where the opponent refuses to listen to reason, Kris instead finds the resolve to encourage his friends to enhance their attack or defense power, and can also occasionally discover traits about the enemy that they can use to turn the tide of battle in their favor. Kris can also use ACT to order other members of his party to take an action.
Wood Sword. Rank B, Anti-Unit type.
Normally a standard #2 pencil Kris obtained in school, the pencil is transformed by the Dark World's magic turns it into a wooden sword. Surprisingly sturdy despite it's material, the sword deals damage relative to Kris' ATK stat, which can changed by Kris using certain types of armor or his current LV. When Kris is in considerable danger, he can use magic to utilize stronger attacks with the sword, including a dual slash diagonal slash attack, forming an X. The sword can be swapped out for other swords of the same type, but always retains the same base effects.
Thrash Machine: Powers Combined. Rank A. Anti-Army type.
A massive robotic mech with a tank for a head, built by the stereo and sound system Darkners Sweet Cap'n Cakes, the Puzzlesmith Rouxls Kaard, and several of Kris', Susie and Ralsei's Lightner and Darkner friends they made while in the Cyber World, and powered by each of their unique abilities. The massive mech is piloted by Kris, and partly controlled by Susie and Ralsei. Outfitted with a self-repairing mechanism, rocket boosters and various turrets that offer different effects depending on which is currently equipped, the Thrash Machine poses a significant threat to even other mechs much larger than itself.

Attribute: Man

Traits: Humanoid, Human, Weak To Enuma Elish

Notes: While he's never outright stated it, Kris has alluded to being controlled and feeling like a puppet more than once, and currently, the source of any control or manipulation he's had to deal with is unknown and shrouded in mystery. He and his adopted brother Asriel were childhood friends with Noelle and her sister Dess. Despite the two having not hung out as much in more recent years, his friendship with Noelle remains in the present. It's implied that he has a crush on Susie, but is better at hiding it than Noelle and Berdly are. He and his friends became companions of Chaldea after a diverge from his world's timeline resulted in several Darkner forces discovering other Light World dimensions and allying with the Drakkon and Rita Repulsa to collaborate on their goals of world conquest.

ChaldeaDex Entry:
Delta Warrior #2
Susie

Class: Berserker
Height/Weight: 155cm/Threatened to bite the face off of the last person who asked
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Origin: Modern Era, Unknown Earth
Likes: Her friends, challenging fights, chalk, ham sandwiches, dried pickles, jawbreakers, snarky jokes, and pranks
Dislikes: Her friends being in danger or threatened, school projects,
Line: "Eh, it's complicated. Sometimes, there's people you just gotta fight. But if you NEVER let your guard down, then... You might just...Hurt someone you care about."
Comment: Was apparently banned from her and her friend's school's Free Ham Sandwich Day at the lunch hall for starting a food fight for the last ham sandwich available. One of her ideas of a genuine compliment has since become telling one that they have been unbanned from Free Ham Sandwich Day.

The Mean Girl. Susie is a monster teenager who appears to be either a lizard or dinosaur. It's not entirely clear which. What is clear, however, is that she started out as a bit of an aloof, rough and tumble loner. Her laziness and frequent bullying of most other students at her school have resulted in her being held back a grade at least twice, if not more. Her general aloofness and habit of picking on other students was bad enough that she believed fellow student Kris, the only known human on their Earth, hated her and wanted her expelled, leading her to mock him to frequently, unaware that Kris actually wanted to be her friend.

One day, however, the two discovered a portal to a dimension known as the Dark World in their school. Upon being told by the world's prince that the three of them were apparently legendary heroes, Susie was uninterested in the role and frequently ditched them to go about the Dark World on her own, even joining an enemy force's side at one point. One person, however, eventually changed her attitude for the better and led to her becoming friends with the former two. A young royal Darkner named Lancer, who looked up to her as a superior "bad guy" role model and became friends with her over their shared love of mischief.

She hasn't bothered to say her wish, but she really enjoys hanging out with her friends, and she's expressed a desire to go on adventures in the Dark World as often as possible, whether it's simply for fun or for the sake of literally saving the world and everyone in it.

Strength: B+
Endurance: D+
Agility: C+
Mana: B+
Luck:
C
Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills:
Mad Enhancement: Rank C. A skill that raises all parameters at the cost of mental sanity and reasoning.

Personal Skills:
Healing Magecraft: Rank E. This ability provides one with a great amount of healing magic.
Monstrous Strength: Rank B. A huge increase on the Strength parameter.
Proof of Friendship: Rank B+. A skill to suppress an enemy's fighting spirit to a certain extent, making solutions through dialogue possible. Has no effect on those with Mental Pollution.
Rude Buster: Rank A. The ability to launch magic attacks powered by one's own brash personality.
S-Action: Rank A. The ability to independently use ACT via use of magic.
Unfazed Appetite: Rank A. The ability to consume almost any materials, even those considered inedible, without issue.

Noble Phantasms:
Mane Ax: Elemental Rude Damage. Rank A, Anti-Unit type.
An oversized battleaxe that Susie gains while standing within a Dark World, capable of both being used as a standard melee weapon as well as firing magic projectiles in the shape of an axe. Despite it's large size, Susie is able to carry it around and over her shoulder with ease, and always uses both of it's attack methods if she encounters an enemy that refuses to listen to reason. The axe can be switched out for for other battleaxes with differing stats, but all retain the same base effects.
Red Buster: Susie's Fury. Rank A+. Anti-Unit type.
A much stronger version of Rude Buster, active only when Susie is confronting an opponent that's extremely powerful or poses a serious threat her friends, named for the striking red color of the magic projectile it fires. Compared to Rude Buster, it's a far more damaging attack, but also a more costly one. While it requires more magic to cast, the damage it deals to an opponent is devastating.
Ultimate Healing: Best Healing. Rank D, Anti-Army type.
A healing spell that Susie learned to cast from Ralsei, having requested to learn how to use healing spells after getting injured from a fall. Despite Susie's boasts about it, the spell barely heals 14 HP or any injuries, and requires an absurdly disproportionately high amount of magic to cast. As of now, it's unknown whether Susie is oblivious to how ineffective it is, or knows it but is too proud of having learned it to care.

Attribute: Man

Traits: Humanoid, Beast, Weak to Enuma Elish

Notes: While she's aggressive to dangerous and truly unrepentant foes, as well as people she perceives as threats, she's more than willing to solve conflicts peacefully knowing that many of their opponents are merely caught up in their respective leaders' conflicts with the Light World, following Ralsei's example. Furthermore, she primarily makes empty threats as part of a front she puts up, and doesn't like hurting those she knows are innocent or don't deserve it. Unaware of Noelle's crush on her, but Susie has subconsciously developed has a crush on her-turn, which she's either yet unaware or in denial of.

ChaldeaDex Entry:
Delta Warrior #3
Ralsei

Class: Caster
Height/Weight: 149cm/Too overly self conscious to share
Alignment: Lawful Good
Origin: Unknown Era, the Dark World
Likes: His friends, making new friends, organization, baking, singing, magic, and pacifism
Dislikes: Seeing people get hurt, people threatening the world, villains who won't listen to reason
Line: "In this world, you don't have to kill anyone."
Comment: In his disguised form featuring his teal mage's cap, his fur appears to be a deep, shadowy black. Once the hat is removed, however, it becomes clear that his fur is actually as bright white as any Lightner goat monster, identical to that of Asriel and his parents.

Prince of the Dark World. Ralsei is the Prince of the Dark World, an dimension that exists within the boundaries of the Light World of an Earth largely populated by monsters, a dimension inhabitated by it's own species of monsters known as Darkers, who manifest in Light Worlds as various inanimate everyday objects. Apparently the sole living member of a royal family, Ralsei lived alone in the Dark World for years, awaiting the arrival of two people prophesied to be heroes capable of saving both dimensions,

After two high school students, a human named Kris and a lizard monster named Susie, fell into the Dark World, Ralsei spoke with them. As the legend of the heroes refers to them as "human", a "monster" and a "prince from the dark", Ralsei believed that the three of them were the heroes in question, said to be the only ones able to seal other Dark Fountains and banish a supposed threat he dubs the "Angel's Heaven". Despite a rough start to their quest, they eventually all became close companions, who have since lived up to the legend by defeating corrupt Darkners and peacefully resolving battles.

His wish is to protect the people of both the Dark World and Light World alike by sealing excess Dark Fountains, keeping the balance of light and darkness in check. This in turn is said to prevent a cataclysmic event known as The Roaring, an event that would shroud all worlds in excess darkness and summon a horde of gigantic creatures known as Titans, from occurring.

Strength: D
Endurance: D-
Agility: B
Mana: A+
Luck: D+
Noble Phantasm: B-

Class Skills:
Territory Creation: Rank C. The ability to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus.
Item Construction: Rank B+

Personal Skills:
Healing Magecraft: Rank A. This ability provides one with a great amount of healing magic.
Housework: Rank A. A superior skill in doing simple chores.
Pacify: Rank A. The ability to lull tired enemies into sleep to win a battle without casualties.
Proof of Friendship: Rank B+. A skill to suppress an enemy's fighting spirit to a certain extent, making solutions through dialogue possible. Has no effect on those with Mental Pollution.
R-Action: Rank A. The ability to independently use ACT via use of magic.

Noble Phantasm:
Red Scarf: Rank C, Anti-Enemy type.
A scarf that Ralsei wears alongside his mage robe, partly animated by magic and carrying just enough strength to be used as a melee weapon. The scarf serves as Ralsei's primary source of offense-based moves, being able to be used as a strong whip to swat enemies, but is not particularly strong compared to most other weapons in the Dark World. To combat this, the scarf can be replaced with other magic scarves that have stronger stats, allowing Ralsei to deal more damage.
Dual Heal: Rank A, Anti-Army type.
A multi-target healing spell that Ralsei learned during the journey in the Cyber World. While the spell costs a high amount of magic to use, it's far and above Ralsei's most powerful healing spell as it heals for a much higher amount than any of his other spells and can heal everyone in Ralsei's party at once. Due to the high amount of magic it costs to use, the spell is seldom used and Ralsei often reserves it for emergences or particularly grueling battles.
Fluffy Guard: Rank A, Anti-Unit(self) type.
A shielding spell that Ralsei gains access to only when faced with an extremely dangerous opponent, the spell creates two bright white barriers that circle around one of Ralsei's allies. The barriers will remain there for a few minutes, taking damage for whoever they're shielding. The barriers are capable of absorbing high amounts of damage before being dispelled, and will ensure that the target takes no damage whatsoever until they are.

Attribute: Earth

Traits: Humanoid, Beast, Weak to Enuma Elish,

Notes: Prefers solving conflicts and battles peacefully, as he sees the good in almost everyone. However, he's still perfectly willing to resort to defeating an enemy through combat if they're too dangerous or it's clear that they cannot be reasoned with, following Susie's example. He also holds Kris in extremely high regard. It goes without saying that he bears several obvious similarities to Asriel, the true form of Flowey the Flower, down to similar physical appearances and Ralsei's name being an anagram of Asriel. This strongly implies that he may be a type of Darkner counterpart of Asriel, but their exact connection, if any, is currently unknown. Often called "Toothpaste Boy" by Lancer,, formerly as a form of mockery, but later as a genuinely affectionate nickname, or at least Lancer's idea of one.

Top Bottom