• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Morrigan: "Oh I'm fine about it now~ But what about you~?"
---
Atalanta: "Mewni has quite the wildlife, huh?"
---
-Succesfully evade the shots, I meant-

-And Camilla too, managed to kill the enemy-
Medb: "We're closer, ready~?"

-The Crisis Fortress tries to fight back against the fliers, but before they knew it... People heard a train whistle-

-And from a portal, a flying train appeared in the sky!-

Great Leader: "WHAT?! THE DEN-LINER?!" -he saw as from the train many other flying individuals jumped out to attack the Crisis Fortress- "NO! More Kamen Riders?!"

Cú: Still a lot of them, but seems that it won't be the case soon.
---
-Sounds fair enough-
-And indeed, Jeanne looks down since she's more than sure Tart would have been welcomed around. It was just a few hours, but it felt like they had a lot of kinship aside from being the same person from alternate realitites-
(...Can Jaune not tell that she's flirting or does he just not care?)
___

-Proven by everything they've seen at both the castle town zoo and the wilderness thus far-
___

...I-IS THAT A GIANT TRAIN?!

(Got it, keep helping fend off enemy troops if need be, I'll try and gain control of their ship!)
___

-Some of the scientists even declare the experiments a success, and the last of the recordings all show them capturing a few other unrelated Specimens, mainly some that weren't in the initial 1 to 14 line-up-

-And now Jeanne and the others aren't even certain if Tart or any of the other Magical Girls survived...-
Jaune: "I'm doing great, actually. Thanks for asking."

-he's oblivious-
---
Blake: "You can say that again..."
---
-no trouble for Hinoka so she gets in-

Camilla: "I was born ready~"
---
-will they ever find out...?-

-She did offer her advice and encouragement on talking to Patxi before she eventually did, so it's not the first thing Winter's worried about that she'll help her with- :V
___

Sparky: -Couldn't help but smile at that-
___

You know about Ruby's silver laser eye powers, right?
-and probably won't be the last-
---
Pandora: "Awwwwwww~"
---
Kamui: "I had to write up about them, yes."

-Draco ignored that-
Irisviel: "Good luck~"
---
-Both girls excited now~-
---
Musashi: "Uuuuh... I think?"
---
Martha: "I didn't expect you to go all out by now"
Shez: "Thanks." :grin:
---
-Veyle bouncy again!-
---
Shez: "...You didn't pay attention, did you?"
---
Juri: "You know how I do things. Good to know~" -eye glows-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-they're a team!-
---
-yeah, it's cute and electric :V-
---
Kamui: "Yes..."
-Just like the Huntsmen and their Servants and their own Pokemon!-
___

-Pandora will be less surprised when she learns this Pikachu even has a similar personality to Phoshpora-

-Minus the flirting part :V
___

Go figure. :p But never mind that, she might have an idea of how these sorts of emotion-related powers work!

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(...Can Jaune not tell that she's flirting or does he just not care?)
___

-Proven by everything they've seen at both the castle town zoo and the wilderness thus far-
___

...I-IS THAT A GIANT TRAIN?!

(Got it, keep helping fend off enemy troops if need be, I'll try and gain control of their ship!)
___

-Some of the scientists even declare the experiments a success, and the last of the recordings all show them capturing a few other unrelated Specimens, mainly some that weren't in the initial 1 to 14 line-up-

-And now Jeanne and the others aren't even certain if Tart or any of the other Magical Girls survived...-

-he's oblivious-
---
---

---
Morrigan: "Is that the case, handsome~?" -hasn't realized-
---
Atalanta: "But it's made the trip interesting"
---
Cú: Sure thing! -sweeped through some-

Great Leader: "This can't be!" -he gets to distracted adressing the flying Kamen Riders as Hinoka, Camilla and Undyne entered-

KRSky-Skyrider_(Power_Up).png
KRFo-Fourzebase.png
KRWi-Wizardflame (1).png

Great Leader: "Hiroshi Tsukuba, Skyrider! Gentaro Kisaragi, Kamen Rider Fourze! Haruto Soma, Kamen Rider Wizard!"

Haruto: -riding a large magical dragon- "Never giving up, huh? Whatever you do, you won't crush the hopes of others under my watch!" -casted various large fireballs at the Crisis Fortress-

Hiroshi: "Neo-S.H.O.C.K.E.R., Dai-S.H.O.C.K.E.R. or whatever you name yourselves now, I won't let you take these people like how you took my parents!"

Gentaro: -To the people below- "Kamen Rider Fourze! I am the man who will befriend all Kamen Riders!" -and thus both he and Hiroshi continued Haruto's attacks by kicking the large vessel hard!-

-On the ground, other Riders were also helping sweep with their various enemies now, even a more monstrous one-

KRV3-Riderman_(With_Rope_Arm).png
KRSh-Shin.png
KABUTO-RIDER.png
KRSa-Saberbravedragon.png

Great Leader: "Joji Yuki, Riderman! Shin Kazamatsuri, Kamen Rider Shin! Soji Tendo, Kamen Rider Kabuto! Touma Kamiyama, Kamen Rider Saber!"

Joji: -Swinging around his casette arm at some enemies, effectively hitting them- "You fiends aren't satisfied with all the lives you've ruined?! Can't believe I once saw you as a father!"

Shin: -Could only muster an angered hissing at the Great Leader's words as he saved Sayori from one of the robots-

Tendo: "Grandmother once said... World conquest is for the fools" -moving with blinding speeds, he assisted in killing some Worms-

Touma: "You had just invaded and caused a chaos in Wonder World, and threatened Earth too! I won't let you end the story of others!" -he lit his sword in flames that he spread on some of the evil monsters-

Sayori: "...Woooooah"
Rin: "D-Do they always have to say their full titles?"
Shirou/EMIYA: THEY'RE SO COOL!
---
Jeanne: "...If those girls are still out there, we must find them" -not only is she concerned for Tart, but also if those evil magical girls are still alive they'd represent a huge trouble-
Star: -Sighs- "Maybe your mom was right, maybe we really did need to take a break..." -Looking down a bit, not upset like before, but instead just tired and reflecting-
___

Kirby: "Should we shake on it?"
___

-How does that go?-
___

Mudkip: "(Way more dragons than I thought...)" :dizzy: -Having difficulty processing it all-
___

Dipper: "They've got a point." -Eating his scoop of strawberry ice cream-
Lily: "Yeah... Maybe we really should let them be the busy ones for now"
---
Tiki: "Alright, let's" :)
---
-First they start shooting at the dock, though the Seacons also shoot at them with their personal blasters-
---
Sakura: "Hopefully you'll get used to them!" -Yuri and Fujino fascinated Sakura can hold a full conversation with a Pokémon-
---
Chrono: "..." -scoffed as he ate more, internally delighting-
Shez: "Thanks." :grin:
---
-Veyle bouncy again!-
---
Shez: "...You didn't pay attention, did you?"
---
Juri: "You know how I do things. Good to know~" -eye glows-
Shamal: "You'll have to still rest a little before we can call you off"
---
-Everyone thinks she's cute-
-Yes, even Blitzwing-
---
Musashi: "Wait... So this one really is...?"
---
Martha: "I guess I do" -she said smiling as she went for another hit-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Yeah... Maybe we really should let them be the busy ones for now"
---
Tiki: "Alright, let's" :)
---
-First they start shooting at the dock, though the Seacons also shoot at them with their personal blasters-
---
Sakura: "Hopefully you'll get used to them!" -Yuri and Fujino fascinated Sakura can hold a full conversation with a Pokémon-
---
Chrono: "..." -scoffed as he ate more, internally delighting-
Star: "I've had a lot of time to just go on adventures or be lazy, but ever since I moved back to Mewni, I've had to worry about a lot more than just school. And with how busy and stressed out I've been lately...Maybe it's alright to let the older Casteres take care of this specific issue for a while..."
___

-Kirby puts out his right hand...which is mostly a stub, but his hand regardless- :V
___

-Their best bet is to hope for Astrotrain to take out some of their cannons...-
___

Mudkip: "(Th-They're not scary, are they?)"

-How can she understand...this creature that seemingly only talks in repetitions and variations of it's species' name? And how can the Mudkip understand her? Or any other language, for that matter?-
___

-Maybe taking a break isn't so bad...-

-he's oblivious-
---
---

---
---
---

Great Leader: "This can't be!" -he gets to distracted adressing the flying Kamen Riders as Hinoka, Camilla and Undyne entered-

View attachment 393804View attachment 393807View attachment 393808

Great Leader: "Hiroshi Tsukuba, Skyrider! Gentaro Kisaragi, Kamen Rider Fourze! Haruto Soma, Kamen Rider Wizard!"

Haruto: -riding a large magical dragon- "Never giving up, huh? Whatever you do, you won't crush the hopes of others under my watch!" -casted various large fireballs at the Crisis Fortress-

Hiroshi: "Neo-S.H.O.C.K.E.R., Dai-S.H.O.C.K.E.R. or whatever you name yourselves now, I won't let you take these people like how you took my parents!"

Gentaro: -To the people below- "Kamen Rider Fourze! I am the man who will befriend all Kamen Riders!" -and thus both he and Hiroshi continued Haruto's attacks by kicking the large vessel!-

-On the ground, other Riders were also helping sweep with their various enemies now, even a more monstrous one-

View attachment 393812View attachment 393811View attachment 393814View attachment 393813

Great Leader: "Joji Yuki, Riderman! Shin Kazamatsuri, Kamen Rider Shin! Souji Tendou, Kamen Rider Kabuto! Touma Kamijou, Kamen Rider Saber!"

Joji: -Swinging around his casette arm at some enemies, effectively hitting them- "You fiends aren't satisfied with all the lives you've ruined?! Can't believe I once saw you as a father!"

Shin: -Could only muster an angered hissing at the Great Leader's words as he saved Sayori from one of the robots-

Tendou: "Grandmother once said... World conquest is for the fools" -with super high speed, he assisted in killing some Worms-

Touma: "You had just invaded and caused a chaos in Wonder World, and threatened Earth too! I won't let you end the story of others!" -he lit his sword in flames that he spread on some of the evil monsters-

---
Jeanne: "...If those girls are still out there, we must find them" -not only is she concerned for Tart, but also if those evil magical girls are still alive they'd represent a huge trouble-
(...Oh, he's totally oblivious! And Morrigan is oblivious to THAT!) :laugh:
___

-Well, minus the injury, but the fight with the bear or spider could've gone worse-
___

-Seeing EMIYA nerd out is a shock, but funny- :p

I think it's part of their hero vs. villain routine....

THIS IS SO INCREDIBLY AWESOME! :b:
___

We have to at least try!

We'll organize some search parties to start looking for them tonight. And tomorrow...We'll send some search parties to look for any signs of The Lich as well.

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord
-Indeed, and he might end bumping into something-
---
-Indeed, and as a result, one of the clones managed to land a blow with a sword-
---
Natsuki: "You really think you can lose them?"
Monika: "It's always possible depending on his evolution"
---
Boudica: "It's sometimes an inevitability..."
---
Frankenstein: "...When he's not in room...Right?"
Moriarty: "Or we set a diversion"

-There are traces of magic, so he's been there recently-
-Maybe they could track him with that-
---

Woops, sorry
Rogue Tamer: "Eeeeh? Another Mon?"
Trading Tamer: "Must be a rare one, would probably sell for a decent buck"
Kazemon: -Flies in- "More like, no pennies"
---
Sakura: "Indeed! I can go more at length in a little later too!"

-And maybe also... To play with them?-

-But would it be another Servant, a monster, or just an ordinary human?-

(...I get why you're scared. Facing battles like that isn't always easy. And definitely needs a lot of training...)

I-I won't make you face a-any battles at all if you don't want to, Burrito... -Deeply worried for the Bidoof's safety and emotional state-

Dipper: -Using a device similar to ones his and Mabel's Grunkle Ford has used- "I'm getting high readings of magic near these Z logos...If we follow the trail of magic, we might just be able to track down Zedd himself!"

Star: "What are we waiting for, then? Let's catch this crazy evil overlord!"

___

It'd be a long story, but

(...Are...Are you alright, Spooky?) :urg:

Roman: "Oh, Neo and I are very good at that." :p

Veyle: "And stop him before he does more evil things!"
---
Azura: "I'd be happy to hear it out once we have time." :)

-good question; Digi?-

N-NO...!
-gives a weak lion cub roar followed by a much more imposing roar as Taiga's Digivice glows-

-in a burst of light Liollmon undergoes a Digivolution and appears as
a bigger lion with dreadlocks-

LIAMON!

-he wastes no time mauling the assailant with intense ferocity-

So...what should we do now?

-on one hand, Burrito appreciates that Alphys wants to keep her safe and not participate in dangerous fights, but on the other hand, Burrito feels a bit helpless and low for not being strong enough physically and mentally to actually be someone to count on-

-raises eyebrow, actually curious to see what they can pull off-

-is not good at tracking magic, but has decent intuition-

Excuse me? Do I look like some kind of gal to just sell around?!
....maybe the jezebel to the side of me does, but still!
-snaps her fingers and a raincloud appears above one of the rogue Tamers to drop a torrent of water (Draining Rain)-

-takes a second to answer-
[H-huh? Oh, guess not used to my new name yet, heh....]
[I'll be fine....just need a little time to mope is all.]

-its mentality was in a constant frenzy of mixed thoughts, split between a gentle skittish child and a chaotic monster that wants destruction-
-its very existence is an imbalance-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-But would it be another Servant, a monster, or just an ordinary human?-

(...I get why you're scared. Facing battles like that isn't always easy. And definitely needs a lot of training...)

I-I won't make you face a-any battles at all if you don't want to, Burrito... -Deeply worried for the Bidoof's safety and emotional state-
Roman: "Oh, Neo and I are very good at that." :p
-good question; Digi?-

N-NO...!
-gives a weak lion cub roar followed by a much more imposing roar as Taiga's Digivice glows-

-in a burst of light Liollmon undergoes a Digivolution and appears as a bigger lion with dreadlocks-

LIAMON!

-he wastes no time mauling the assailant with intense ferocity-

So...what should we do now?

-on one hand, Burrito appreciates that Alphys wants to keep her safe and not participate in dangerous fights, but on the other hand, Burrito feels a bit helpless and low for not being strong enough physically and mentally to actually be someone to count on-

-It would turn out to be Undyne because fish lady!-
---
-Taiga at first was really surprised by that... But then shows pride-
Taiga: "HA! That's my boy over there! Rock them all!" :D
---
Monika: "...Are you hungry?"
---
Boudica: "...I think that she needs a bit of time to take this in and decide what to do..."
---
Moriarty: "It's as I expected. We shall mobilize soon, then!"
-Thus they'll be sure to distract Kaito in little-
Dipper: -Using a device similar to ones his and Mabel's Grunkle Ford has used- "I'm getting high readings of magic near these Z logos...If we follow the trail of magic, we might just be able to track down Zedd himself!"

Star: "What are we waiting for, then? Let's catch this crazy evil overlord!"
___

Seam: Can any of you remember what his warnings were?"

-Any of the Rulers present would recall that Jevil's warned them about Queen, that so-called "Knight", people disguised as modern machinery that would try to take over the world, and finally, people from "out of this world" who's story is apparently written tragedy...-

___

It'd be a long story, but

(...Are...Are you alright, Spooky?) :urg:
---
Palu: "Something about a Knight..."
---

-snaps her fingers and a raincloud appears above one of the rogue Tamers to drop a torrent of water (Draining Rain)-

-its mentality was in a constant frenzy of mixed thoughts, split between a gentle skittish child and a chaotic monster that wants destruction-
Ransik: "Good luck with that, meanwhile I'll spend in a different cell planning how to recover my criminal empire of mutants some day"
Lindy: "We'll make sure you don't"
Luvia: "We shall waste no time now, then"
---
Jeanne: "Also about people out this world..."
Martha: "And disguised people that will try to conquer the world..."
-Both in their summer versions-
1724823385673.png
1724823397988.png

Kama: "Sounds so confusing..."

Kazemon: "For your information, my value is above any amount of platinum you can think of!" -is conjuring whirlwinds from her gauntlets-
Trading Tamer: "ACK! That was my favorite shirt, you b-!"
Rogue Tamer: "Huuuuh, I guess you both want to be made data food then!" -they summoned two Digimon to fight for them at that moment, a Stingmon and a ForgeBeemon-
1724824199648.png
1724824242987.png

---
Sakura: "Hm, maybe it's time some of us take a rest..."

-Indeed, an imbalance that is able to affect even the space around him-
-Who knows what sort of fun games those people could play? And not in a malicious way of thought-
Star: "I've had a lot of time to just go on adventures or be lazy, but ever since I moved back to Mewni, I've had to worry about a lot more than just school. And with how busy and stressed out I've been lately...Maybe it's alright to let the older Casteres take care of this specific issue for a while..."
___

-Kirby puts out his right hand...which is mostly a stub, but his hand regardless- :V
___

-Their best bet is to hope for Astrotrain to take out some of their cannons...-
___

Mudkip: "(Th-They're not scary, are they?)"

-How can she understand...this creature that seemingly only talks in repetitions and variations of it's species' name? And how can the Mudkip understand her? Or any other language, for that matter?-
___

-Maybe taking a break isn't so bad...-
Lily: "Maybe we can even go to one of those adventures later, don't you think?"
---
-And Bumblebee just his index finger given his size-
---
-Indeed, Halfshell however, is rallying up his crew-
Halfshell: "We've come this far, we won't be shut off this day!"
---
Sakura: "Not really, they're all good! Well... One's a little weird, but she won't harm you"
---
-Perhaps it isn't... As much as he is too stubborn to admit-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Maybe we can even go to one of those adventures later, don't you think?"
---
-And Bumblebee just his index finger given his size-
---
-Indeed, Halfshell however, is rallying up his crew-
Halfshell: "We've come this far, we won't be shut off this day!"
---
Sakura: "Not really, they're all good! Well... One's a little weird, but she won't harm you"
---
-Perhaps it isn't... As much as he is too stubborn to admit-
Star: "Maybe even this week! We could invite our other friends over!"
___

Kirby: "I, the Star Warrior Kirby, swear to help my new friends Tiki and Bumblebee if they and their friends or worlds alike are in need of help!" :b:
___

-Whether they defeat the Decepticons, drive them off, or have to escape to fight another day, they won't let this be the end of their wrath and plundering!-
___

Mudkip: "(What do you mean by "weird"?)" :confused:
___

-It's certainly the most time he's been off of work, as important as his job is...-

-good question; Digi?-

Boudica: "...I think that she needs a bit of time to take this in and decide what to do..."
-Who's currently passing by with a spear holstered over her shoulder, returning from training and going to the anime club to watch anime-

-Her face is clearly distinctly like that of a humanoid fish-

...Yeah, I think she definitely need some t-time think this over...

Oh, b-but I might have an idea that could help! I think I know just the Pokemon you could talk to!

(Huh? Oh, I know who you mean!)

---
Palu: "Something about a Knight..."
---

Ransik: "Good luck with that, meanwhile I'll spend in a different cell planning how to recover my criminal empire of mutants some day"
---
View attachment 393818View attachment 393819

Kazemon: "For your information, my value is above any amount of platinum you can think of!" -is conjuring whirlwinds from her gauntlets-
Rogue Tamer: "Huuuuh, I guess you both want to be made data food then!" -they summoned two Digimon to fight for them at that moment, a Stingmon and a ForgeBeemon-
View attachment 393820View attachment 393821
---

-Who knows what sort of fun games those people could play? And not in a malicious way of thought-
If you were out of the cell, I'd punch you in the face. :glare:

-Dipper and Mabel were also trying to look for any clues or signs of Zedd, trying to trace his steps-
___

Kris: )Is uhh, that attire considered appropriate around here? Is there an official dress code in the Dark World or something?)

Susie: "We already know about the Knight and that it's causing trouble all over the place..."

Ralsei: "Do either of the other people he described match anyone you've met before?"

-People who are out of this world...And an entirely separate group of people in disguise who would try to take the world over...-

-...That second description almost matches the Decepticons...-
___

(After everything that just happened and everything we just learned, I completely understand why...) :urg: -Said to Gengar, AKA Spooky-

(This has probably the longest Halloween yet...And perhaps the one wrought with the most tragedy...)- Sighs heavily-

...But in the end, we still saved the city and everyone here. And we helped several people find peace, including Spooky and her family...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Just like the Huntsmen and their Servants and their own Pokemon!-
___

-Pandora will be less surprised when she learns this Pikachu even has a similar personality to Phoshpora-

-Minus the flirting part :V
___

Go figure. :p But never mind that, she might have an idea of how these sorts of emotion-related powers work!
-exactly!!!!!-
---
-he's just as charming so close enough :V-
---
Kamui: "It's as good of an attempt as any."

Shamal: "You'll have to still rest a little before we can call you off"
---
-Everyone thinks she's cute-
-Yes, even Blitzwing-
---
Musashi: "Wait... So this one really is...?"
---
Martha: "I guess I do" -she said smiling as she went for another hit-
Shez: "You sure? I feel totally fine right now." -tries to get up but- "Ow..."
---
-he won't dare do anything to her-

-she's too precious-
---
Arval: "The very same."

Shez: "All I needed was to find the right person to talk to." :p
---
-all while Juri did her own little trick-

-it has 2 hits of armor so unless Martha has enough time to react and fall back to dodge Juri's kick or changes her plan and goes for a grab, her attack ain't countering this-

---
---

Gentaro: -To the people below- "Kamen Rider Fourze! I am the man who will befriend all Kamen Riders!" -and thus both he and Hiroshi continued Haruto's attacks by kicking the large vessel hard!-

Great Leader: "Joji Yuki, Riderman! Shin Kazamatsuri, Kamen Rider Shin! Soji Tendo, Kamen Rider Kabuto! Touma Kamiyama, Kamen Rider Saber!"

Tendo: "Grandmother once said... World conquest is for the fools" -moving with blinding speeds, he assisted in killing some Worms-

---
___

-Well, minus the injury, but the fight with the bear or spider could've gone worse-
___

___

We have to at least try!

We'll organize some search parties to start looking for them tonight. And tomorrow...We'll send some search parties to look for any signs of The Lich as well.
Jaune: "Yeah. I'm here for a little swim after a bit of a workout. Today's a good day."
---
Blake: "On that I can agree." :)
---
Ruby: "Now I wish I had a cool title too..."
---
Ingrid: "While some of them showed independence and acted based on their individual needs, they were still summoned by Kriemhild Gretchen, a being who brings nothing but destruction. They must be found and studied to ensure they will not bring harm to any world."

Palutena: "And if we find out they are dangerous?"

Byleth: "Then we do what must be done."

Roman: "Got it, boss!" ;)

-Neo nodded-

---

---

-Dipper and Mabel were also trying to look for any clues or signs of Zedd, trying to trace his steps-
___

Kris: )Is uhh, that attire considered appropriate around here? Is there an official dress code in the Dark World or something?)

Susie: "We already know about the Knight and that it's causing trouble all over the place..."

Ralsei: "Do either of the other people he described match anyone you've met before?"

-People who are out of this world...And an entirely separate group of people in disguise who would try to take the world over...-

___

(After everything that just happened and everything we just learned, I completely understand why...) :urg: -Said to Gengar, AKA Spooky-

(This has probably the longest Halloween yet...And perhaps the one wrought with the most tragedy...)- Sighs heavily-

...But in the end, we still saved the city and everyone here. And we helped several people find peace, including Spooky and her family...
-Veyle ended up following the Fishbunjin, trusting its intuition and wanting to make a new friend-

Alear: -glaring at Ransik- "Trust me, you're safer in that cell than your empire."

Nel: -ends up following Veyle after noticing her walk away-
---
Palutena: "That sounds like some kind of transforming people. Transformers, if you will."
---
Ruby: "Let's... let's go back home, alright?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-exactly!!!!!-
---
-he's just as charming so close enough :V-
---
Kamui: "It's as good of an attempt as any."
(But I'll know when I do feel ready to Evolve. And I'm certain Patxi will, too.)
___

-Pandora even realizes the similarities?-
___

I can't guarantee she'll have much advice, but she probably knows more about how emotions affect powers better than anyone else here, or at least the kind that serve as a hurdle to jump over in order to actually utilize those powers.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

We have to at least try!

Jaune: "Yeah. I'm here for a little swim after a bit of a workout. Today's a good day."
---
---
---
Ingrid: "While some of them showed independence and acted based on their individual needs, they were still summoned by Kriemhild Gretchen, a being who brings nothing but destruction. They must be found and studied to ensure they will not bring harm to any world."

Morrigan: "I see I can tell those workouts have brought good results~"
---
Atalanta: "One last picture?"
---
-Even EMIYA was weak to seeing a bunch of super heroes- :p

-The Den-Liner pilot makes himself known as he has the train pull out various cannons-

KRDO-Den-Osword.png

Great Leader: "Momotaros, Kamen Rider Den-O!"

Momotaros: "I... Have arrived!" -he said in the most over the top way possible- "And you really pissed me off! Durn it, I was meant to have a free day right now! Do you like your coffee being spilled on you because some jerks decided to suddenly mess with the time stream, HUH?! Well, take this you idiot!" -he proceeded to take many shots at the Crisis Fortress-

Great Leader: "Drats... Combatmen, change of plans! We will look for another dimension!"

Combatman: "Sir, we can't move! The Crisis Fortress is now being held on!"

Great Leader: "What?! How?!" -the monitors now show him that a gigantic Kamen Rider bigger than mountains had appeared that was preventing the Crisis Fortress from moving away by keeping a hold on it-

KRJ-J.png

Great Leader: "Koji Segawa, Kamen Rider J!"

Koji: "You are not getting off without being beaten..." -he says asin his large size,he's preventing the Crisis Fortress from going away-
---
Jeanne: "...I'm sure they wouldn't want to destroy others either"
Martha: "Aside from those malicious ones. Those ones must be stopped if they remain out there, no matter what"
Star: "Maybe even this week! We could invite our other friends over!"
___

Kirby: "I, the Star Warrior Kirby, swear to help my new friends Tiki and Bumblebee if they and their friends or worlds alike are in need of help!" :b:
___

-Whether they defeat the Decepticons, drive them off, or have to escape to fight another day, they won't let this be the end of their wrath and plundering!-
___

Mudkip: "(What do you mean by "weird"?)" :confused:
___

-It's certainly the most time he's been off of work, as important as his job is...-
Lily: "Ooooh, why not do that~?"
---
Bumblebee: "And I, Bumblebee of the Autobots, swear the same thing but about you both!"
---
-Indeed, they won't let themselves be walked oof the plank!-
---
Sakura: "Just an... Eccentric person"
---
-Indeed, moreso given how much Lindy insists on him experiencing stuff like this-
Shez: "You sure? I feel totally fine right now." -tries to get up but- "Ow..."
---
-he won't dare do anything to her-

-she's too precious-
---
Arval: "The very same."

Shez: "All I needed was to find the right person to talk to." :p
---
-all while Juri did her own little trick-

-it has 2 hits of armor so unless Martha has enough time to react and fall back to dodge Juri's kick or changes her plan and goes for a grab, her attack ain't countering this-
Shamal: "...Yes, please remain here"
---
-Yep. It says a whole lot about Veyle-
-And thus Lily places the order!-
---
Musashi: "Woooooah..." -tries to poke Arval's cheek-
---
-She couldn't, so she fell for it-
Tiki: ...Yet she doesn't looks mad.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Ooooh, why not do that~?"
---
Bumblebee: "And I, Bumblebee of the Autobots, swear the same thing but about you both!"
---
-Indeed, they won't let themselves be walked oof the plank!-
---
Sakura: "Just an... Eccentric person"
---
-Indeed, moreso given how much Lindy insists on him experiencing stuff like this-
Star: "We should probably just look at some specific dimensions to travel to, first." :lol:
___

-And Tiki similarly does as well?-
___

-Even though being a Cybertronian walking off the plank in space would probably just mean having to fly to another planet on their own- :V
___

Mudkip: "(...)" :confused: -Doesn't know what the word means- :V

___

-She remained kind and caring about it, but she put her foot down on him taking time away from his job since ultimately, he's still a teenager and needs a life outside of his job as a Bureau agent-

-More so because he's overworking himself-

---
---
---

---
---

-The Den-Liner pilot makes himself known as he has the train pull out various cannons-

View attachment 393829

Momotaros: "I... Have arrived!" -he said in the most over the top way possible- "And you really pissed me off! Durn it, I was meant to have a free day right now! Do you like your coffee being spilled on you because some jerks decided to suddenly mess with the time stream, HUH?! Well, take this you idiot!" -he proceeded to take many shots at the Crisis Fortress-

Great Leader: "Drats... Combatmen, change of plans! We will look for another dimension!"

Great Leader: "What?! How?!" -the monitors now show him that a gigantic Kamen Rider bigger than mountains had appeared that was preventing the Crisis Fortress from moving away by keeping a hold on it-

View attachment 393830

Koji: "You are not getting off without being beaten..." -he says asin his large size,he's preventing the Crisis Fortress from going away-
---
Martha: "Aside from those malicious ones. Those ones must be stopped if they remain out there, no matter what"
(Maybe I should ask Lilith and Alear if I can join that swimming race. I'll burst out laughing out loud if I keep watching this!)
___

-Whether it's from the mountain itself or of the area near their campsite?-
___

-Alphys was actively cheering the Kamen Riders on, though she also quickly gets to a control panel to try and activate some security measures, trying to further contain and fight off the S.H.O.C.K.E.R army-

-Meanwhile, Undyne and Moana are sneaking aboard the Crisis Fortress, trying to get to the ship's bridge-
___

And unlike Spooky, they didn't seem to be cursed... They would've been silent or reluctant to fight us like the others were otherwise... :urg:

I'll alert the rest of Chaldea to organize some search parties. In the meantime, we should also focus efforts on searching for anyone who was injured or trapped during the invasion, as well as helping clean up the town.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(But I'll know when I do feel ready to Evolve. And I'm certain Patxi will, too.)
___

-Pandora even realizes the similarities?-
___

I can't guarantee she'll have much advice, but she probably knows more about how emotions affect powers better than anyone else here, or at least the kind that serve as a hurdle to jump over in order to actually utilize those powers.
Weiss: I can't wait for that day...
---
Pandora: "No wonder you two get along so well. You're practically cut from the same cloth." :p
---
Kamui: "Then let's go see her... after I take a shower. You've really made me sweat." 😅

Shamal: "...Yes, please remain here"
---
-Yep. It says a whole lot about Veyle-
-And thus Lily places the order!-
---
Musashi: "Woooooah..." -tries to poke Arval's cheek-
---
-She couldn't, so she fell for it-
Tiki: ...Yet she doesn't looks mad.
Shez: "Fine..." -pout-
---
-and Lilith will ensure it arrives-
---
Arval: "I have no flesh at the moment. It's easier on Shez's body to keep such an ability for when she unleashes her full potential."
---
-and Juri's strike made her crumble, leaving Juri with the option to get a combo going-

-let's say the first one here, as she also took advantage of that opening to trigger her Feng Shui Engine-

---
---

---
(Maybe I should ask Lilith and Alear if I can join that swimming race. I'll burst out laughing out loud if I keep watching this!)
___

___

-Alphys was actively cheering the Kamen Riders on, though she also quickly gets to a control panel to try and activate some security measures, trying to further contain and fight off the S.H.O.C.K.E.R army-

-Meanwhile, Undyne and Moana are sneaking aboard the Crisis Fortress, trying to get to the ship's bridge-
___

And unlike Spooky, they didn't seem to be cursed... They would've been silent or reluctant to fight us like the others were otherwise... :urg:

I'll alert the rest of Chaldea to organize some search parties. In the meantime, we should also focus efforts on searching for anyone who was injured or trapped during the invasion, as well as helping clean up the town.
Jaune: "......." -starting to catch on- "...Are you trying to flirt with me?" -but might be fooled if Morrigan says no :V-

-and how is that race anyway? is Lilith good at swimming?-
---
Blake: "How about a selfie?"
---
-Hinoka was also sneaking in, naginata in hand-

-what of Medb and Camilla?-
---
Palutena: "Then let's leave the remains of my world."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "We should probably just look at some specific dimensions to travel to, first." :lol:
___

-And Tiki similarly does as well?-
___

-Even though being a Cybertronian walking off the plank in space would probably just mean having to fly to another planet on their own- :V
___

Mudkip: "(...)" :confused: -Doesn't know what the word means- :V

___

-She remained kind and caring about it, but she put her foot down on him taking time away from his job since ultimately, he's still a teenager and needs a life outside of his job as a Bureau agent-

-More so because he's overworking himself-
Lily: "I'm sure there are some more chilled ones than others"
---
Tiki: "Hmmm, how do I go about this...?"
---
-Probably- :V -But in either case, the cannons are shot!-
---
Sakura: "...She's a little weird"
Yuri: "Who you speak of?"
Sakura: "Elizabeth Bathory"
Fujino/Yuri: "Oh, she is"
---
-Indeed, it's not like he can just take the place his father left vacant after dying-
Shez: "Fine..." -pout-
---
-and Lilith will ensure it arrives-
---
Arval: "I have no flesh at the moment. It's easier on Shez's body to keep such an ability for when she unleashes her full potential."
---
-and Juri's strike made her crumble, leaving Juri with the option to get a combo going-

-let's say the first one here, as she also took advantage of that opening to trigger her Feng Shui Engine-

Irisviel: "Good girls" :)
-Draco spotted some of the Pokémon in the infirmary. She scoffs, not understanding why would these sentient creatures be subservient to humans-
---
-So Veyle is HYPED?-
---
Musashi: "Woooooaaah, you're a lot like Sothis!"
---
Tiki: Will that be enough to bring her down?
-Martha then would leap up-
___

___

___

Jaune: "......." -starting to catch on- "...Are you trying to flirt with me?" -but might be fooled if Morrigan says no :V-

---
---

---
Morrigan: "Well, what if I was doing so~?"
-Not an expert, but Lilith is still very good-
---
Atalanta: "I'd like that" :)
---
-Medb and Camilla also succesfully snuck in, just in time for the Engaging to finish-
Medb: "Well, well now, seems it's up to us, ladies~"
---
Martha: "Admiral Lindy will have a lot of job to do..."
Jeanne: -Nods- "We shall go look after all the people too"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Irisviel: "Good girls" :)
-Draco spotted some of the Pokémon in the infirmary. She scoffs, not understanding why would these sentient creatures be subservient to humans-
---
-So Veyle is HYPED?-
---
Musashi: "Woooooaaah, you're a lot like Sothis!"
---
Tiki: Will that be enough to bring her down?
-Martha then would leap up-
Shez: "Something on your mind, Draco?"
---

---
Arval: "In many ways, I suppose I am."
---
Juri: -grinning at the sight- "That's it, girl~ Let it all out~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I'm sure there are some more chilled ones than others"
---
Tiki: "Hmmm, how do I go about this...?"
---
-Probably- :V -But in either case, the cannons are shot!-
---
Sakura: "...She's a little weird"
Yuri: "Who you speak of?"
Sakura: "Elizabeth Bathory"
Fujino/Yuri: "Oh, she is"
---
-Indeed, it's not like he can just take the place his father left vacant after dying-
Star: "Or at least not totally chaotic or dangerous."
___

-Kirby and Bumblebee both said the promise to help in their own respective ways...-
___

-Taking out the Seacons' cannons?-
___

Mudkip: "(Why is she weird?)" :confused:

(Erm, w-well, her singing skills...vary?) 😅
___

-Has anyone tried to point this out to him?-

Weiss: I can't wait for that day...
---
Pandora: "No wonder you two get along so well. You're practically cut from the same cloth." :p
---
Kamui: "Then let's go see her... after I take a shower. You've really made me sweat." 😅
-Hopefully she won't have to Evolve amidst another battle Chaldea has to fight...-
___

Sparky: "(You really think so?)"
___

Ha, effective training workouts always cause that! Good to know I learned from the best with Asgore's training. :p

---
---

---
---
---
-Medb and Camilla also succesfully snuck in, just in time for the Engaging to finish-
---
-Did Undyne have time to participate in the race?-
___

-The two of them pose and look at the camera for a selfie?-
___

-Whispering- Come on, the ship's deck has got to be around here somewhere!

(Since this ship is alive, we may be looking for a giant heart or a core of some sort rather than a captain and crew controlling it...)

If they've got a crew at all, we might need answers from them...
___

Alright, everyone, you heard them! Let's move out!

-With that, the group returns to TSAB's Earth-

-By now, all of the remaining Specimens are either dead or captured, the majority having either died or passed once the mansion was destroyed due to their connection to it and the Hellgate Source that was destroyed with it-

-The majority of the surviving Specimens that were mutants or natural creatures have also been captured and safely contained by now, including the Original Specimen 3, as well as Specimen 10 and Specimen 13-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
___

___

(Since this ship is alive, we may be looking for a giant heart or a core of some sort rather than a captain and crew controlling it...)

___

-By now, all of the remaining Specimens are either dead or captured, the majority having either died or passed once the mansion was destroyed due to their connection to it and the Hellgate Source that was destroyed with it-

-The majority of the surviving Specimens that were mutants or natural creatures have also been captured and safely contained by now, including the Original Specimen 3, as well as Specimen 10 and Specimen 13-
Jaune: "I... don't know..."

-Alear is much better due to her experiences-
---
-Blake sets up the Scroll for it-
---
Hinoka: "Let's hope things aren't too gross if we're inside a living ship..."
---
Ingrid: "...." -decides to stay in order to find the Magical Girls-

-Hopefully she won't have to Evolve amidst another battle Chaldea has to fight...-
___

Sparky: "(You really think so?)"
___

Ha, effective training workouts always cause that! Good to know I learned from the best with Asgore's training. :p
-it's her big hope, for sure-
---
Pandora: "Oh, totally~"
---
Kamui: "I've had some good training regimens about swordfighting since I was young." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it's her big hope, for sure-
---
Pandora: "Oh, totally~"
---
Kamui: "I've had some good training regimens about swordfighting since I was young." :)
-The same can be said about Patxi and the Riders-
___

-They're competitive, snarky, and maybe a little prideful...Yet they're both friendly overall-

Sparky: "(I guess you're right! I've made friends with tons of different people here, but I got along with Phosphora almost instantly...)"
___

If you start learning combat from an early age, that makes training as an adult all the more simple! :grin:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The same can be said about Patxi and the Riders-
___

-They're competitive, snarky, and maybe a little prideful...Yet they're both friendly overall-

Sparky: "(I guess you're right! I've made friends with tons of different people here, but I got along with Phosphora almost instantly...)"
___

If you start learning combat from an early age, that makes training as an adult all the more simple! :grin:
-they all wish Patxi would evolve...-
---
Phosphora: "Oh yeah. Being a Trainer's the best~!" :p
---
Kamui: "That's very true. When did you start training?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "Something on your mind, Draco?"
---

---
Arval: "In many ways, I suppose I am."
---
Juri: -grinning at the sight- "That's it, girl~ Let it all out~"
Draco: "Don't talk to me"
---
-As expected- :p
Lily: That was cute.
---
Musashi: "That's honestly really great!"
---
-Martha landed a hit on her head, followed by one directed at her thigh-
Star: "Or at least not totally chaotic or dangerous."
___

-Kirby and Bumblebee both said the promise to help in their own respective ways...-
___

-Taking out the Seacons' cannons?-
___

Mudkip: "(Why is she weird?)" :confused:

(Erm, w-well, her singing skills...vary?) 😅
___

-Has anyone tried to point this out to him?-
Lily: "Yeah, hopefully with friendly people"
---
-So she thinking how to do it in the most theatric way she can-
Tiki: Though not to Owain's level...
---
-Some of them, he and the Seekers doing all they can-
---
Sakura: "Well, she's also a little too... Egocentric"
---
-Nope, they know he'd deny it-
___

___

___

---
---
---
-I don't see why Undyne wouldn't, and yeah, Alear would totally win-
Morrigan: "Is that so~?" -poses-
---
-Atalanta gets ready and smiles-
---
-They can hear various hits being thrown-
Medb: "Huh, seems we're not alone in here"
---
Jeanne: "It seems most have been cleared here..."
Martha: "...Where is Ingrid?"
-And how would Ingrid do it?-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-they all wish Patxi would evolve...-
---
Phosphora: "Oh yeah. Being a Trainer's the best~!" :p
---
Kamui: "That's very true. When did you start training?"
-But are also largely patient with him since they also made a point to buy him one of every Evolutionary Stone that can affect an Eevee, letting him have the full of choice of Eolving into which Eeveelution he wants-
___

-Pandora's like "Haven't you only been a Trainer for a few days?"?-
___

When I was in 1st grade. :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Yeah, hopefully with friendly people"
---
-So she thinking how to do it in the most theatric way she can-
Tiki: Though not to Owain's level...
---
-Some of them, he and the Seekers doing all they can-
---
Sakura: "Well, she's also a little too... Egocentric"
---
-Nope, they know he'd deny it-
Star: "Yeah! Dreamland was kind of a mixed bag the last time we went there..." :lol:
___

-She wants to make it epic, not chew the scenery- :V
___

Be ready to take evasive maneuvers or defensive measures at a moment's notice. We don't know if they're carrying some kind of secret weapon on their ship...
___

Mudkip: "(What do those words mean?)"

(She's sometimes not the best at singing and thinks rather highly of herself.) -Looked around to make sure Liz wasn't in sight and thus possibly within hearing range before saying that-
___

-But now that he's now on break, he can't work at all until the week's over...-

---
---
---

---
---
---
Martha: "...Whereis Ingrid?"
-Undyne would come close to winning, though, primarily due to her sheer athleticism and being a fish-like monster adapted to the water-

Damn it, how did I lose that?!

___

-Time for a dual selfie!-
___

...Let's hope that's not the enemy landing those hits. -Does a "shush" gesture to signal the group to be extra quiet until they figure out what's going on-
___

At least the threat of the invasion is over...

...Ugh, she stayed behind without telling anyone, didn't she? :facepalm:

...I think I have an idea why...

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord
---
-Taiga at first was really surprised by that... But then shows pride-
Taiga: "HA! That's my boy over there! Rock them all!" :D
---
Monika: "...Are you hungry?"
---
---

---

View attachment 393820View attachment 393821
---

-Who's currently passing by with a spear holstered over her shoulder, returning from training and going to the anime club to watch anime-

Oh, b-but I might have an idea that could help! I think I know just the Pokemon you could talk to!

___

-Neo nodded-

-Veyle ended up following the Fishbunjin, trusting its intuition and wanting to make a new friend-

Alear: -glaring at Ransik- "Trust me, you're safer in that cell than your empire."

---

[Hmm....a fish human?]

-the mane circuits with electricity as he fires lightning from it-
Thunder of King!

I could eat.

-tilt head in confusion- -no hurting itself :V-

-so what role will she play?-

-he is oblivious to his entourage, but not like he minds even if others are following-

Oh hey, they look like your type, bug. Maybe I should let you take em' both.
-smirk while showing no fear whatsoever-

-nods, just wanting a break-

-maybe even juggling....-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Draco: "Don't talk to me"
---
-As expected- :p
Lily: That was cute.
---
Musashi: "That's honestly really great!"
---
-Martha landed a hit on her head, followed by one directed at her thigh-
Shez: "Draco..."
---
-and after some time, the food arrived-
---
Shez: "I know, right? Now we got our own gremlin." :p

Arval: "How dare you call me that way?"
---
-they hit, and made Juri recoil from the contact, but her grin didn't break-

-But are also largely patient with him since they also made a point to buy him one of every Evolutionary Stone that can affect an Eevee, letting him have the full of choice of Eolving into which Eeveelution he wants-
___

-Pandora's like "Haven't you only been a Trainer for a few days?"?-
___

When I was in 1st grade. :p
-how nice of them~-
---
-yeah, which Pandora replies with-

Phosphy: "Doesn't take long to realize how awesome it is. I bet you realized being a Master was cool pretty shortly too." :p

Pandora: "It helps that my first Servant is such a beautiful woman who was in dire need of realizing it."
---
Kamui: "That... sounds like a while ago."

---
---
---
Martha: "...Whereis Ingrid?"
-Undyne would come close to winning, though, primarily due to her sheer athleticism and being a fish-like monster adapted to the water-

___

___

...Let's hope that's not the enemy landing those hits. -Does a "shush" gesture to signal the group to be extra quiet until they figure out what's going on-
___

Alear: "Don't beat yourself too much over it." -giggling- "It was just a race for fun."
---
-PIC TAKEN-
---
-Camilla and Hinoka manage to be very silent-
---
Palutena: "I think I have the same idea..."

-she'd try to bait them out with her Pandora box-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-how nice of them~-
---
-yeah, which Pandora replies with-

Phosphy: "Doesn't take long to realize how awesome it is. I bet you realized being a Master was cool pretty shortly too." :p

Pandora: "It helps that my first Servant is such a beautiful woman who was in dire need of realizing it."
---
Kamui: "That... sounds like a while ago."
-Yeah, needless to say, Patxi was extremely grateful to them for that-
___

-Sparky stays silent for now so as to not interrupt their conversation-
___

That's 'cause it was literally several years ago. :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-Neo nodded-
[Hmm....a fish human?]

-the mane circuits with electricity as he fires lightning from it-
Thunder of King!

I could eat.

-That seems like the onlu plausible thing for him-
---
-The lightning reaching various clones, frying them up in an instant-
---
Natsuki: "Good, there's a lot of variety here"
Sayori: "I love the many snacks they have around~!"
---
Boudica: "Which one in this case?"
---
-The Snivy will be the thief, as Kaito is currently walking on a hallway-

___

___

---
Palutena: "That sounds like some kind of transforming people. Transformers, if you will."
---
-he is oblivious to his entourage, but not like he minds even if others are following-

Ransik: "Hey, if you say so"
Lothor: "By the way, punch him in the gut. It'd be funny" -by now, they can trace the magical energy in Zedd's steps-
---
-At least both don't seem bothered by it-
Martha: "Or as the race calls themselves, Cybertronians"
Jeanne: "You've met a few already, but there are some with ill intentions"

Kazemon: "They look more like creeps that would be your fans!"
-The ForgeBeemon didn't hesitate to start firing at them-
---
Sakura: "I'll make sure to prepare your favorite tonight them" :)

-Oh, that sounds like a fun game!-
Star: "Yeah! Dreamland was kind of a mixed bag the last time we went there..." :lol:

___

-She wants to make it epic, not chew the scenery- :V

___

Be ready to take evasive maneuvers or defensive measures at a moment's notice. We don't know if they're carrying some kind of secret weapon on their ship...

___

Mudkip: "(What do those words mean?)"

(She's sometimes not the best at singing and thinks rather highly of herself.) -Looked around to make sure Liz wasn't in sight and thus possibly within hearing range before saying that-

___

-But now that he's now on break, he can't work at all until the week's over...-
Lily: "Hmmm... Say, do we know the worlds of any of the other princesses once in St. Olga?"
---
Tiki: "...I, Tiki, swear to come at any aid that you may need"
Bumblebee: "Alright, good enough" :)
---
-The ship is opening to reveal a much larger cannon-
Soundwave: "Status: Latter guess confirmed"
Shockwave: "Defensive maneuvers, now!"
---
-Thankfully, she was elsewhere setting a concert-
---
-Indeed, and Lindy has made that clear...-
Shez: "Draco..."
---
-and after some time, the food arrived-
---
Shez: "I know, right? Now we got our own gremlin." :p

Arval: "How dare you call me that way?"
---
-they hit, and made Juri recoil from the contact, but her grin didn't break-
Shamal: "...I think this relationship may also need time too..."
---
Delivery guy: "Is all in accordance to the order?"
---
Musashi: "They're cute though! That's really good~!"
---
-Funny, becayse there's also a grin in Martha's face as she managed to land and continued-
-What did Emblem Tiki think of that?-

___

___

___

Alear: "Don't beat yourself too much over it." -giggling- "It was just a race for fun."
---
-PIC TAKEN-
---
---

Lilith: "Well, I guess it ain't my forte"
-How Jaune to the posing?-
---
-The kitties would see it-
---
-They would soon see the source of the noise: A few Kamen Riders that are beating down various combatmen and evil monsters-
---
Jeanne: "...Her box"
-If they're alive, they should soon arrive then...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Hmmm... Say, do we know the worlds of any of the other princesses once in St. Olga?"
---
Tiki: "...I, Tiki, swear to come at any aid that you may need"
Bumblebee: "Alright, good enough" :)
---
-The ship is opening to reveal a much larger cannon-
Soundwave: "Status: Latter guess confirmed"
Shockwave: "Defensive maneuvers, now!"
---
-Thankfully, she was elsewhere setting a concert-
---
-Indeed, and Lindy has made that clear...-
Star:: "I...Huh, I actually don't think we do. Except technically Hyrule, I guess? There was another Zelda there..."

-Specifically, the one from Spirit Tracks-
___

Kirby: "To new friends and saving those in need!" :b: -Throws his hand in the air-
___

Astrotrain! Keep your shields up and get out of their line of fire!
___

-Along with Jigglypuff as a backup singer and sorta mascot-
___

-For now, Chrono is still reflecting on it all as the day ends?-

[Hmm....a fish human?]

-That seems like the onlu plausible thing for him-

Boudica: "Which one in this case?"
-Will he talk to the fish human out of curiosity of what kind of species she is? She's clearly way too fish-like to be a human, but also seems too humanoid to be a Pokemon...-

A-Actually, I mean several! :b: Burrito, w-would you like to make some new Pokemon friends your age?

-At this point, Boudica can tell that Alphys and Mr. Fish are referring to Patxi and his friend circle-

---
-PIC TAKEN-
---
---

---
---
-They would soon see the source of the noise: A few Kamen Riders that are beating down various combatmen and evil monsters-
---
But I've been swimming my whole life! My species is born to thrive in the water! Ugh...

-What Digi asked?-
___

-How did the photo turn out?-
___

...I think we don't need to worry about being stealthy anymore. :p
___

...I hope she knows what she's doing.

I hope those poor kids made it...

---
---

Lothor: "By the way, punch him in the gut. It'd be funny" -by now, they can trace the magical energy in Zedd's steps-
---

---

...You're really taking being a prisoner here well for a supposed former evil overlord. Also, not a bad idea. :p -Glaring at Ransik with a smirk, fist clenched-

Dipper: "We're retracing Zedd's steps, and the magic detector's going off the charts everywhere he's been! He's not far..."
___

Ralsei: "So that might explain the second warning..."

Noelle: "But what about the first one? Aren't the Cybertronians also from outer space?"

-"Out of this world"...,Wait, what other extraterrestrial forces did they encounter around that point in time?-

-...Didn't some Gems from Homeworld show up in Beach City? To Capture Altera? And then several others got captured by one of the Diamonds themselves...-
___

(Y-Yes, please!)

(Yeah, let's go home...)

Steven: "The city might need help rebuilding..."

Garnet: "But I think we can leave that to the Rulers and scientists for now."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Yeah, needless to say, Patxi was extremely grateful to them for that-
___

-Sparky stays silent for now so as to not interrupt their conversation-
___

That's 'cause it was literally several years ago. :p
-good for him!-
---
-I'm not sure how to make them keep talking...-
---
Kamui: "I see..."

Shamal: "...I think this relationship may also need time too..."
---
Delivery guy: "Is all in accordance to the order?"
---
Musashi: "They're cute though! That's really good~!"
---
-Funny, becayse there's also a grin in Martha's face as she managed to land and continued-
-What did Emblem Tiki think of that?-
Shez: "It's fine. I've got plenty of it." :p
---
Lilith: "It would appear so." -about to get the currency to pay for it-
---
Arval: "Cute?!" -surprised at that-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Scary lady was right... Big Sis Martha really enjoys this."

-eventually, Juri punches back before kicking-

-The Snivy will be the thief, as Kaito is currently walking on a hallway-
Neo: -near Kaito, waving at him-

Roman: "Well, hello there."

---

---

...You're really taking being a prisoner here well for a supposed former evil overlord. Also, not a bad idea. :p -Glaring at Ransik with a smirk, fist clenched-

Dipper: "We're retracing Zedd's steps, and the magic detector's going off the charts everywhere he's been! He's not far..."
___

Ralsei: "So that might explain the second warning..."

Noelle: "But what about the first one? Aren't the Cybertronians also from outer space?"

-"Out of this world"...,Wait, what other extraterrestrial forces did they encounter around that point in time?-

-...Didn't some Gems from Homeworld show up in Beach City? To Capture Altera? And then several others got captured by one of the Diamonds themselves...-
___

(Y-Yes, please!)

(Yeah, let's go home...)

Steven: "The city might need help rebuilding..."

Garnet: "But I think we can leave that to the Rulers and scientists for now."
Alear: -notices Nel walking away- "Nel?"

Nel: "I'm merely following Veyle. No need to worry about me."

Alear: "If you say do."
---
Palutena: "...Homeworld."
---
Azura: -will make sure to comfort Sakura and her Gengar after making sure the town is fixed-

---
---
---
But I've been swimming my whole life! My species is born to thrive in the water! Ugh...

-What Digi asked?-
___

___

___

-he doesn't really react to the posing-
Jaune: "I'm not interested if that's your angle."

Alear: "And I've likely lived for far longer than you did. That would give me more experience, right?"
---
-it turned out pretti-
---
Camilla: "Good. Stealth is not my forte..."
---
Palutena: "The temptation of a wish can be too strong..."

-does anyone answer the call of Pandora?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-good for him!-
---
-I'm not sure how to make them keep talking...-
---
Kamui: "I see..."
(Thank you for explaining what Dr. Jekyll and Hyde here were like, Blake.) :)
___

Sparky: "(First Servant?)" -Knows what Servants are, but not that they can form contracts-
___

Surprised that I started combat training when I just got out Kindergarten? :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Thank you for explaining what Dr. Jekyll and Hyde here were like, Blake.) :)
___

Sparky: "(First Servant?)" -Knows what Servants are, but not that they can form contracts-
___

Surprised that I started combat training when I just got out Kindergarten? :p
Blake: "No problem, Winter." :)
---
-and the idea that Pandora had multiple...-

Pandora: "...Don't worry too much about this."
---
Kamui: "I actually am, yes."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star:: "I...Huh, I actually don't think we do. Except technically Hyrule, I guess? There was another Zelda there..."

-Specifically, the one from Spirit Tracks-
___

Kirby: "To new friends and saving those in need!" :b: -Throws his hand in the air-
___

Astrotrain! Keep your shields up and get out of their line of fire!
___

-Along with Jigglypuff as a backup singer and sorta mascot-
___

-For now, Chrono is still reflecting on it all as the day ends?-
Lily: "Oh right. Um, that was confusing..." -if only they knew she's very much the future descendant of Tetra-
---
Bumblebee: "To new friends and those in need!" -same-
Tiki: "Sure thing" :p
---
Astrotrain: "I'm trying now! Been for a while!"
---
-Indeed, who will also have some songs in the concert!-
---
-Little bit-
Chrono: Can't believe this is how my day has been...
Shez: "It's fine. I've got plenty of it." :p
---
Lilith: "It would appear so." -about to get the currency to pay for it-
---
Arval: "Cute?!" -surprised at that-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Scary lady was right... Big Sis Martha really enjoys this."

-eventually, Juri punches back before kicking-
-Draco ignored that comment to drown in her own thoughts-
Shamal: "I hope you know what you're doing..."
---
Delivery guy: "Phew, great!"
-Veyle awed at the food?-
---
Musashi: "Yep~ Quite cute, I say!"
---
Tiki: "...It seems she does"
Martha: "I'll admit, it always throws me off when you punch instead of kicking..."

-What Digi asked?-
___

___

___

Alear: "And I've likely lived for far longer than you did. That would give me more experience, right?"
---
-it turned out pretti-
---
---

Lilith: "She's got a point there"
Morrigan: "Then how may I convince you~?"
---
Atalanta: "There we go" :)
---
Medb: "Shall we assist them trample on those pesky vermin~?" -has crop out-
---
-For a little while, there's just silence...-
-...However, soon what looked like a gate to another dimension opened-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Draco ignored that comment to drown in her own thoughts-
Shamal: "I hope you know what you're doing..."
---
Delivery guy: "Phew, great!"
-Veyle awed at the food?-
---
Musashi: "Yep~ Quite cute, I say!"
---
Tiki: "...It seems she does"
Martha: "I'll admit, it always throws me off when you punch instead of kicking..."
Shez: "Don't worry about me." :p

-what kind of thoughts?-
---
Lilith: "This should cover for the orders." -pays the amount, and notably gave extra- "You can keep whatever extra there is." -someone taught her tipping and she thought it was a wonderful idea :V-

Veyle's eyes are sparkly-
---
Arval: "Not... something I expected to hear, honestly."
---
Emblem Tiki: "Maybe she was right about this?"

Juri: "Why do you think I do it, silly~?" -grabs head with foot and slams her to the ground-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Oh right. Um, that was confusing..." -if only they knew she's very much the future descendant of Tetra-
---
Bumblebee: "To new friends and those in need!" -same-
Tiki: "Sure thing" :p
---
Astrotrain: "I'm trying now! Been for a while!"
---
-Indeed, who will also have some songs in the concert!-
---
-Little bit-
Chrono: Can't believe this is how my day has been...
Star: "If there's one thing I've learned from Omnitraxus Prime, it's that timelines are weird..."

-Yeah, Tetra would be shocked to learn that some of the people here have met her great great grandaughter- :V
___

-Kirby even stood on the tip of his foot while raising his hand...Which caused him to lose his balance and comically fall on his back- :V
___

They're not about to destroy us or Homeworld! -Made sure not to say this over the comms so that the Seacons couldn't hear-
___

-Good thing a lot of Chaldea members speak Pokemon now- :p
___

-Is it a bad thing that he's gotten a day off and got to experience some normal teenager stuff?-

Blake: "No problem, Winter." :)
---
-and the idea that Pandora had multiple...-

Pandora: "...Don't worry too much about this."
---
Kamui: "I actually am, yes."
-Weiss is similarly thankful after having read the book?-
___

Sparky: "(I know the Servants are a species of magical warriors, but what do you mean by your first one?)" :confused:

-He still wants to understand more of how magic stuff works here since he and sister are, well, literrally living here now- :V
___

There's a long backstory to that that'll probably take too much exposition and time to explain right now, but long story short...We've told most of youabout Asgore before, right?

---
-it turned out pretti-
---
---

---
---
---
...I...Well...Damn it, I need to train my swimming skills again! :glare:

___

-It's a cute photo of Ata and Blake standing smiling at the camera?-
___

-Isn't Camilla sort of a ninja?-

I say we kick their asses! -Brandishes spear before charging at some of the Combatmen with a battle cry-
___

And several of them were already granted wishes by that Incubator...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "Don't worry about me." :p

-what kind of thoughts?-
---
Lilith: "This should cover for the orders." -pays the amount, and notably gave extra- "You can keep whatever extra there is." -someone taught her tipping and she thought it was a wonderful idea :V-

Veyle's eyes are sparkly-
---
Arval: "Not... something I expected to hear, honestly."
---
Emblem Tiki: "Maybe she was right about this?"

Juri: "Why do you think I do it, silly~?" -grabs head with foot and slams her to the ground-
Shamal: ".........."
-About eliminating humans-
---
-Delivery guy's jaw dropped at the amount-
---
Musashi: "Well, you get something new everyday!"
---
Tiki: "Despite all of this..." -she was seemingly getting up... BUT DID A SWEEPING KICK FIRST FOLLOWED BY AN UPPERCUT-
Star: "If there's one thing I've learned from Omnitraxus Prime, it's that timelines are weird..."

-Yeah, Tetra would be shocked to learn that some of the people here have met her great great grandaughter- :V
___

-Kirby even stood on the tip of his foot while raising his hand...Which caused him to lose his balance and comically fall on his back- :V
___

They're not about to destroy us or Homeworld! -Made sure not to say this over the comms so that the Seacons couldn't hear-
___

-Good thing a lot of Chaldea members speak Pokemon now- :p
___

-Is it a bad thing that he's gotten a day off and got to experience some normal teenager stuff?-
Lily: "Yeah, I sometimes think it's better not to give it much thought"

-And that's not going to what said great great grandmother has ventured through- :V
---
Tiki: "Oh, here" -helped him stand up-
---
Shockwave: "Though I wonder, can they still become Piranacon?"
---
-Yeah... Too bad the singing would make them asleep- :p
---
-...Not... Really...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Yeah, I sometimes think it's better not to give it much thought"

-And that's not going to what said great great grandmother has ventured through- :V
---
Tiki: "Oh, here" -helped him stand up-
---
Shockwave: "Though I wonder, can they still become Piranacon?"
---
-Yeah... Too bad the singing would make them asleep- :p
---
-...Not... Really...-
Star: "Only reason I had to put much thought into it once was because me not doing the work for a math test apparently caused a massive glitch in the space time continuum..."

-Even after previously becoming a ghost, Toon Zelda would be shocked- :V
___

Kirby: "Ugh, thanks..." -Rubbing his head as Tiki helps him stand up-
___

We'll find out soon enough...
___

-And in-turn convince Jigglypuff to draw on their face with marker- :V
___

-Not surprising- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
...I...Well...Damn it, I need to train my swimming skills again! :glare:

___

-It's a cute photo of Ata and Blake standing smiling at the camera?-
___

-Isn't Camilla sort of a ninja?-

I say we kick their asses! -Brandishes spear before charging at some of the Combatmen with a battle cry-
___

And several of them were already granted wishes by that Incubator...
Jaune: "So you ARE flirting..."

Alear: -holding a laugh at that-
---
-IT SURE IS AND IT'S ADORABLE-
---
-the joke is that Camilla's body is too... distracting for her to do any stealth work-
-she does have a ninja alt in FEH, but she acts more like a tank that can also nuke 90% of the roster-

Hinoka: "I like that plan." -rushed in with her naginata-
---
Ingrid: "Hm..." -goes through that gate, Pandora in hand-

-Weiss is similarly thankful after having read the book?-
___

Sparky: "(I know the Servants are a species of magical warriors, but what do you mean by your first one?)" :confused:

-He still wants to understand more of how magic stuff works here since he and sister are, well, literrally living here now- :V
___

There's a long backstory to that that'll probably take too much exposition and time to explain right now, but long story short...We've told most of youabout Asgore before, right?
-she smiles about it-
---
Phosphora: "Servants are... kinda like Pokemon, in a way. Except instead of a Pokemon, a contract of sorts is made."

Pandora: "You've probably seen Medusa, right? That girl is very hard to miss, especially after all the confidence boosts I gave about her looks." Maybe it worked a little TOO well but oh well, too late to dial it back.
---
Kamui: "The King of your Underworld, right?"

Shamal: ".........."
-About eliminating humans-
---
-Delivery guy's jaw dropped at the amount-
---
Musashi: "Well, you get something new everyday!"
---
Tiki: "Despite all of this..." -she was seemingly getting up... BUT DID A SWEEPING KICK FIRST FOLLOWED BY AN UPPERCUT-
Shez: "...What?"

-with the exclusion of Shez... not because she cares about her but rather because she's seriously doubting her Master is human :V-
---
-it's not an insane amount but it is more than he'd expect-

Lilith: "You go on and enjoy life." :)
---
-the sweeping kick hit but the way Juri fell made the uppercut miss-

-not that it matters since Martha is in an advantageous position and will be able to keep striking anyway :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she smiles about it-
---
Phosphora: "Servants are... kinda like Pokemon, in a way. Except instead of a Pokemon, a contract of sorts is made."

Pandora: "You've probably seen Medusa, right? That girl is very hard to miss, especially after all the confidence boosts I gave about her looks." Maybe it worked a little TOO well but oh well, too late to dial it back.
---
Kamui: "The King of your Underworld, right?"
-Current thoughts?-
___

Sparky: "(I think so? That Eevee named Patxi mentioned that she was one of his Trainers...)"
___

That's Asgore exactly. And he was my mentor.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Current thoughts?-
___

Sparky: "(I think so? That Eevee named Patxi mentioned that she was one of his Trainers...)"
___

That's Asgore exactly. And he was my mentor.
Weiss: Hopefully this will help Winter get over how scary the story was...
---
Phosphy: "That's right. Pandora here would be her Master."

Pandora: "Master and Servant are such ugly words. She and Cleopatra are practically besties to me~"
---
Kamui: "Trained by a king. He must be very strong."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: Hopefully this will help Winter get over how scary the story was...
---
Phosphy: "That's right. Pandora here would be her Master."

Pandora: "Master and Servant are such ugly words. She and Cleopatra are practically besties to me~"
---
Kamui: "Trained by a king. He must be very strong."
-She won't have any nightmares about it, if that's what Weiss is concerned about-
___

Sparky: "(Oh, she's your friend!)" :b:
___

Practically everything I know about combat, I learned from him.

Last edited:
Top Bottom