• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "I wanna see what happens when we take that stuff away after we pampered her for a bit." :p
---
Veyle: "There isn't?" :surprised:
---
Shez: "Just like me." :p

Arval: "So I am seeing double..."
---
-but she gets tired and ends up loosening her grip?-
Arcueid: "She'll probably say 'so much better' before admitting she wants it back" :p
---
Lily: "As far as I know!"
---
Musashi: "Heheh, I guess you are" :p -finishes her ramen bowl- "Aaaah~ Delightful as always~"
---
-Pretty much that happens, yeah-
Star: "Ugh, tell me about it! Maybe it's just that stuff like dealing with Toffee and Ludo's second army was really exhausting..."
___

Kirby: "Sorry about that, I just wanted the handshake to look epic." :lol:
___

How long have the Seacons been rogue?! -Stunned that despite the Seacons having only fairly recently broken off from the Decepticons into their own group, they've already traveled and caused enough trouble to have encountered the Gokaigers and become rivals of them-
___

Mudkip: "(Do most Pokemon here really have Trainers...?)"

(Not quite all of them. But that's primarily because most of you and your fellow Wild Pokemon are very new here. Every Pokemon that Chaldea has found prior to this has been adopted by a Trainer, or at least looked after by someone good with animals and similar creatures.)

-For example, while Seiramis isn't officially Rapidash's Trainer, the two nonetheless share a strong bond thanks to the former knowing how to care for and communicate with animals, as well as both of the two being mothers-
___

-If anything, it was worth it to enjoy a tasty dessert he hasn't really had much prior to today?-
Lily: "No wonder they wanted us to take a bit easier now..."
---
Tiki: "It's fine, it got the point across" :)
---
Shockwave: "Enough to cause a whole lot of trouble"

-And the Gokaigers didn't lose time to make the Gokai Galleon and their mechs form GokaiOh in one go to attack the seacons-

Halfshell: "By gullets of Sharkticons, more trouble..."

Seacon: "Sir, what we'll do?!"

Halfshell: "I won't let our hopes and dreams to continue our voyage to crumble! Who is with me?!" -the other four Seacons rallied- "Seacons, combine!"

-And so, the Seacons prove to still have the ability to very much combine, though without the deceased Nautilator acting as a weapon, instead taking various stolen weaponry to make up for him, and with Scylla replacing the deceased Tentakil as a leg, the newly rechristened version of Piranacon announces his new name-

1725043790210.png

???: "We. Are... GOD NEPTUNE"
---
Sakura: "So no need to worry if you don't find one, you'll still get people around making sure you're okay!"

-By quite so-
---
Chrono: ...Maybe by a little bit.
-Few mean anything negative by it, they just wonder what what the heck Alear must've gone through to be able to be so cold and ruthless when need be, yet retain a genuinely optimistic and friendly attitude at normal times and with everyone else...-

-Also what Digi asked?-
___

-Yeah, they're totally adoptive sisters- :p
___

...Good to meet you. You know women can fight and defend themselves, too, right? We weren't in any more danger than you guys in this fight.

-Figures that the Rhinoceros Beetle Kamen Rider must have a reason for he worries about women in particular, so she's being patient in explaining to him that they're more than fine-

___

And what might that be? -Raised eyebrow, still glaring with tranquil fury-
-word got around that the two psychiatrists probably heard of it too-

Mipha: "What's going on here?"
---
Blake: "It's been nice to spend today here with you."
---
Hinoka: "Yeah, what's wrong with us being here?" :glare:
---
Ingrid: "Most likely another one of these Witches..."
-Maybe they should check out on that-

Lilith: Two fish women? That fish guy we know would be elated to be here.
---
Atalanta: "Same here, hoping for more to come" :)
---
Shigeru: "...No reason, just leave S.H.O.C.K.E.R. to us" -rather than misoginy he seems to say it out of concern-

Eiji: "Sorry, it's not my place to say, but he just... Went through something" -probably the loss of a girlfriend or wife, not like they can be sure-
---
Alina: "An artist must hold on some secrets, you know~?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "No wonder they wanted us to take a bit easier now..."
---
Tiki: "It's fine, it got the point across" :)
---
Shockwave: "Enough to cause a whole lot of trouble"

-And the Gokaigers didn't lose time to make the Gokai Galleon and their mechs form GokaiOh in one go to attack the seacons-

Halfshell: "By gullets of Sharkticons, more trouble..."

Seacon: "Sir, what we'll do?!"

Halfshell: "I won't let our hopes and dreams to continue our voyage to crumble! Who is with me?!" -the other four Seacons rallied- "Seacons, combine!"

-And so, the Seacons prove to still have the ability to very much combine, though without the deceased Nautilator acting as a weapon, instead taking various stolen weaponry to make up for him, and with Scylla replacing the deceased Tentakil as a leg, the newly rechristened version of Piranacon announces his new name-

View attachment 393879

???: "We. Are... GOD NEPTUNE"
---
Sakura: "So no need to worry if you don't find one, you'll still get people around making sure you're okay!"

-By quite so-
---
Chrono: ...Maybe by a little bit.
Star: -Sigh- "I guess we should just take it easy for the rest of the day..."
___

Kirby: "Yours and Bumblebee's did, too!" :b:
___

So whatever the case may be, they are still capable of combining...

...if those human space pirates have them on the run, perhaps we should retreat before they spot us as well...-

___

Mudkip: "(Y-You mean it?)"
___

-Still an improvement from his outlook before- :p

-word got around that the two psychiatrists probably heard of it too-

Mipha: "What's going on here?"
---
Blake: "It's been nice to spend today here with you."
---
Hinoka: "Yeah, what's wrong with us being here?" :glare:
---
Ingrid: "Most likely another one of these Witches..."

---
---
Shigeru: "...No reason, just leave S.H.O.C.K.E.R. to us" -rather than misoginy he seems to say it out of concern-

Eiji: "Sorry, it's not my place to say, but he just... Went through something" -probably the loss of a girlfriend or wife, not like they can be sure-
---
Alina: "An artist must keep on some secrets, you know~?"
-If nothing else, to at least make sure that she's not dealing with any emotional burdens or to help if she does...-

-Too bad for this fish guy that Undyne's already got Alphys...And is only into women- :V

Yo, Mipha! Alear, Lilith and I we racing to see who could swim the fastest! -Didn't realize the name "Lilith" might get confusing since not only is this Lilith new here, but she also has the same name as the person who owns this dimension-

___

-The two seem to have enjoyed the break from the castle and it's surroding city, plus going camping on their own helped the two of them strengthen their already close sisterly bond-
___

-That's why Undyne was confused and being patient with him rather than being angry and offended; she could tell he was legitimately concerned for their safety and thus likely had a particularly heavy reason for why...-

...I think I get why you're worried. But this is also our home, and we were recently welcomed and allowed to stay here by someone who didn't have to. We're not about to stand idly by and let it fall under attack without doing everything we can to defend it.

___

You're not even remotely qualified to call yourself some kind of "artist"...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Not surprising to hear that from Winter at this point, but nonetheless moving?-
___

-She does?-

___

-That hits differently after Volume 9-

-Boba or a more standard tea?-
-it made Weiss smile so much-
---
-she knows a younger warrior who uses lightning :V-
---
That's exactly why I said it :evil:

-she LOVES boba-

Arcueid: "She'll probably say 'so much better' before admitting she wants it back" :p
---
Lily: "As far as I know!"
---
Musashi: "Heheh, I guess you are" :p -finishes her ramen bowl- "Aaaah~ Delightful as always~"
---
-Pretty much that happens, yeah-
Shez: "No doubt. Wanna bet on how long it'll take for her to fold?"
---
Veyle: "That is a lot of power... We should use it wisely." -they won't :V-
---
Arval: -sees a tower of empty bowls- "...Is this all from you, Musashi?"
---
-causing Juri to get back up-

Juri: "You really thought I had no answer to that, huh?" :p

---
---

---
Alina: "An artist must hold on some secrets, you know~?"
-If nothing else, to at least make sure that she's not dealing with any emotional burdens or to help if she does...-

-Too bad for this fish guy that Undyne's already got Alphys...And is only into women- :V

Yo, Mipha! Alear, Lilith and I we racing to see who could swim the fastest! -Didn't realize the name "Lilith" might get confusing since not only is this Lilith new here, but she also has the same name as the person who owns this dimension-

___

-The two seem to have enjoyed the break from the castle and it's surroding city, plus going camping on their own helped the two of them strengthen their already close sisterly bond-
___

-That's why Undyne was confused and being patient with him rather than being angry and offended; she could tell he was legitimately concerned for their safety and thus likely had a particularly heavy reason for why...-

...I think I get why you're worried. But this is also our home, and we were recently welcomed and allowed to stay here by someone who didn't have to. We're not about to stand idly by and let it fall under attack without doing everything we can to defend it.

___

Harley: You thinkin' what I'm thinkin', buddy?

Mipha: "Oh, that sounds fun, actually." :)

Alear: "I know, right?" :b:
---
Blake: "Likewise... hopefully with less spiders next time."
---
Hinoka: -also caught on now- "We can hold our own... and if we can't, Camilla over there is honestly a pretty good healer. We'll be fine."
---
Ingrid: "Just because it is twisted, disgusting and irredeemably evil doesn't detract from artistic passion, Gaster. You're allowed to not like the things she's capable of, in fact I absolutely despise her capabilities. But the beasts of destruction that she summons on her own is, in its own twisted way, an act of bringing creativity to life. And that, in a way, can be interpreted as an artistic outlet.

With that said, good luck finding ways to pursue your art without a head on your shoulders." -choking harder- Her presence already told me everything I needed to know; they survived.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it made Weiss smile so much-
---
-she knows a younger warrior who uses lightning :V-
---
That's exactly why I said it :evil:

-she LOVES boba-
(And like I said before, I'll keep doing my best to honor the Schnee name!)
___

-Who Pichu also happens to look up to for those same lightning powers and for being a hero- :V
___

In hindsight, I probably should've guessed. :V

-And the boba served here is no exception because kitchen staff?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(And like I said before, I'll keep doing my best to honor the Schnee name!)
___

-Who Pichu also happens to look up to for those same lightning powers and for being a hero- :V
___

In hindsight, I probably should've guessed. :V

-And the boba served here is no exception because kitchen staff?-
Weiss: "You do a great job at it alreayd." :)
---
-so it's perfect :V-
---
Ruby: "So goooood~" :3

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: -Sigh- "I guess we should just take it easy for the rest of the day..."
___

Kirby: "Yours and Bumblebee's did, too!" :b:
___

So whatever the case may be, they are still capable of combining...

...if those human space pirates have them on the run, perhaps we should retreat before they spot us as well...-

___

Mudkip: "(Y-You mean it?)"
___

-Still an improvement from his outlook before- :p
Lily: "Yeah, what do we do now?"
---
Bumblebee: "Aw, you're giving me too much credit"
---
-Perhaps, as both the piloted and sentient combined mechas are now in a hand-to-hand struggle-
Marvelous: "You are third rate sailors at best!"
God Neptune: -Speaking in an echo of the voices of all his components- "Heh, and yet you're still trying to pillage from us!"
-The fact that God Neptune just formed a full cohesive sentence rather than just roaring or yelling scrambled thoughts means the Seacons are really all synchronized-
---
Sakura: "I can assure you" :)
---
-That's true- :p
Shez: "No doubt. Wanna bet on how long it'll take for her to fold?"
---
Veyle: "That is a lot of power... We should use it wisely." -they won't :V-
---
Arval: -sees a tower of empty bowls- "...Is this all from you, Musashi?"
---
-causing Juri to get back up-

Juri: "You really thought I had no answer to that, huh?" :p
Arcueid: "Just a feew weeks" :p
---
Lily: "Really so? It's kind of stuff we're used to..."
---
Musashi: "Yeah, I've been here for a while"
---
Martha: "At least there was an attempt..."

___

___

___

---
---
Hinoka: -also caught on now- "We can hold our own... and if we can't, Camilla over there is honestly a pretty good healer. We'll be fine."
---
Ingrid: "Just because it is twisted, disgusting and irredeemably evil doesn't detract from artistic passion, Gaster. You're allowed to not like the things she's capable of, in fact I absolutely despise her capabilities. But the beasts of destruction that she summons on her own is, in its own twisted way, an act of bringing creativity to life. And that, in a way, can be interpreted as an artistic outlet.

With that said, good luck finding ways to pursue your art without a head on your shoulders." -choking harder- Her presence already told me everything I needed to know; they survived.
-To be fair, said fish guy is also married. She just meant in that he would be glad to see more people like him-
Kiara: I think I do...
Lilith: -Waved at she-
---
Atalanta: "A fair statement"
---
Shigeru: "...Hmph, then do as you must, but I gave you the warning" -will totally try to make sure they're safe out of trauma-
Eiji: "By the way, why are there two of her?" -Emblem Camilla hovering behind Medb-
Medb: "Oh it's as long of a story as I'm sure you lot would have individually~"
---
Alina: "Thanks for the- A-ACK! -compliment, haha- UUUGH...!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Yeah, what do we do now?"
---
Bumblebee: "Aw, you're giving me too much credit"
---
-Perhaps, as both the piloted and sentient combined mechas are now in a hand-to-hand struggle-
Marvelous: "You are third rate sailors at best!"
God Neptune: -Speaking in an echo of the voices of all his components- "Heh, and yet you're still trying to pillage from us!"
-The fact that God Neptune just formed a full cohesive sentence rather than just roaring or yelling scrambled thoughts means the Seacons are really all synchronized-
---
Sakura: "I can assure you" :)
---
-That's true- :p
Star: "Hmm...Oh! Didn't you want to try some of my princess dresses at some point? Since you've moved to Mewni, you've got to try mewman fashion! Even if it's admittedly still royalty fashion." :p
___

Kirby: "I still appreciate it." :grin: "I promise I'll be there to help if you guys are ever in need of it!"
___

...How did they manage to speak a fully coherent sentence...?
___

Mudkip: "(...A-Alright, I believe you, Miss...What did you say your name was again?)"

___

Dipper: "We should probably get back now that it's getting late, though..."

Mabel: "Good idea, bro-bro!"

Weiss: "You do a great job at it alreayd." :)
---
-so it's perfect :V-
---
Ruby: "So goooood~" :3
-Even her namesake seemed fond of her during the short time they met, not to mention honored that Weiss named her after her-
___

-Will Phosphora mention this and remind Sparky of the fact?-
___

Hey, Ruby! -Waves-

-Ruby would also see Kamui following Undyne?-

---
---
---

-To be fair, said fish guy is also married. She just meant in that he would be glad to see more people like him-
---
---
Shigeru: "...Hmph, then do as you must, but I gave you the warning" -will totally try to make sure they're safe out of trauma-
Eiji: "By the way, why are there two of her?" -Emblem Camilla hovering behind Medb-
---
-I wasn't sure, so I had to make the joke- :p

I narrowly lost in 2nd place, but I'm planning on training to win next time!
___

-Or less hostile or dangerous wildlife in general- :V

-For now, at least, they should be able to cook dinner and later s'mores over a campfire, including more bear in the former case-
___

I've seen worse battles, so this is nothing. :p

-Emblem Hector is probably there too, now that I think about it-

___

...Perhaps...But that does nothing to change how vile and murderous of a person she is. And frankly, that very same fact, she has done nothing worthy of being referred to an "artist", however much shes sees herself and her kills as such.

Not so smugly psychotic when you're on the verge of death, huh? :glare:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arcueid: "Just a feew weeks" :p
---
Lily: "Really so? It's kind of stuff we're used to..."
---
Musashi: "Yeah, I've been here for a while"
---
Martha: "At least there was an attempt..."
Shez: "I say she won't last a week." :p
---
Veyle: "...How is life so amazing, here?"
---
Arval: "....I've never seen such an appetite... and I've seen Shez share meals with Byleth."
---
Juri: "A really good one... If you had the energy, would you keep going?"

-Even her namesake seemed fond of her during the short time they met, not to mention honored that Weiss named her after her-
___

-Will Phosphora mention this and remind Sparky of the fact?-
___

Hey, Ruby! -Waves-

-Ruby would also see Kamui following Undyne?-
-Weiss is still glad for that-
---
Phosphy: "Didn't your sister already hang out with someone?"
---
Ruby: "Oh, hey Undyne. Hey Kamui." :)

-Kamui waving at her too-

Ruby: "What are you two up to?"

---
---
---

___

-For now, at least, they should be able to cook dinner and later s'mores over a campfire, including more bear in the former case-
___

___

...Perhaps...But that does nothing to change how vile and murderous of a person she is. And frankly, that very same fact, she has done nothing worthy of being referred to an "artist", however much shes sees herself and her kills as such.

Mipha: "Somebody beat you? No way! You're like, the best swimmer I've seen!"
---
-HECK YEAH MORE BEAR-
---
Emblem Hector: "Let's focus on bashing some evil skulls before telling stories, alright?"

Emblem Camilla: "I like that idea."
---
Ingrid: -sighs- "How many people have followed me here...?" -lets her go- "You two can do whatever you wish with her. I've learned everything I needed to know from her." -starts moving away-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Weiss is still glad for that-
---
Phosphy: "Didn't your sister already hang out with someone?"
---
Ruby: "Oh, hey Undyne. Hey Kamui." :)

-Kamui waving at her too-

Ruby: "What are you two up to?"
-While Winter remains glad that she's been able to honor the Schnee name, as well as that her Trainer considers her one-

(...Oh, Blake! I'm sorry, I hope I haven't interrupted your reading for too long! I almost forgot that we're at the library...)

___

Sparky: "(You mean Fate?)"
___

Actually, we wondering if you could give Kamui some advice. it kind of relates to your own powers, or at least your laser eyes.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-While Winter remains glad that she's been able to honor the Schnee name, as well as that her Trainer considers her one-

(...Oh, Blake! I'm sorry, I hope I haven't interrupted your reading for too long! I almost forgot that we're at the library...)

___

Sparky: "(You mean Fate?)"
___

Actually, we wondering if you could give Kamui some advice. it kind of relates to your own powers, or at least your laser eyes.
Blake: "You should probably talk less loudly..."
---
Phosphy: "Yes, her."
---
Ruby: "Does... does she have them too? Her eyes aren't silver."

Kamui: "Not exactly..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Blake: "You should probably talk less loudly..."
---
Phosphy: "Yes, her."
---
Ruby: "Does... does she have them too? Her eyes aren't silver."

Kamui: "Not exactly..."
-Whispering- (My apologies...) :lol:
___

Sparky: "(Oh, she has! Pichu seems to look up to her a lot.)"
___

Your silver eyes are kinda linked to your emotions, right? I don't remember exactly how...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Hmm...Oh! Didn't you want to try some of my princess dresses at some point? Since you've moved to Mewni, you've got to try mewman fashion! Even if it's admittedly still royalty fashion." :p
___

Kirby: "I still appreciate it." :grin: "I promise I'll be there to help if you guys are ever in need of it!"
___

...How did they manage to speak a fully coherent sentence...?
___

Mudkip: "(...A-Alright, I believe you, Miss...What did you say your name was again?)"

___

Dipper: "We should probably get back now that it's getting late, though..."

Mabel: "Good idea, bro-bro!"
Lily: "Actually, I'm really into that idea!" :)
---
Tiki: "We know you will then" :)
Bumblebee: "Just as shesaid!"
---
Shockwave: "...It can only mean that unlike most Combiners, their minds and goals blend perfectly"
Soundwave: "...Never since Predaking has there been one"
God Neptune: -Kicks off the GokaiOh- "This blunder is just a small setback" -has large blade on hand- "Once we make you walk off the plank, others will know to not mess with us!"
Luka: "As if we will allow you!" -makes the GokaiOh brandish its blades-
---
Sakura: "Sakura, these are Fujino-san and Yuri-san!"
-They both bowed-
---
Chrono: "Very well now"
Amy: "How about we watch a movie at our place? Or yours"
Shez: "I say she won't last a week." :p
---
Veyle: "...How is life so amazing, here?"
---
Arval: "....I've never seen such an appetite... and I've seen Shez share meals with Byleth."
---
Juri: "A really good one... If you had the energy, would you keep going?"
Arcueid: "Heheh, sounds about right" :p
---
Lily: "...I guess we fought for that"
---
Musashi: -Blinks- "...Is that so...?"
---
Martha: "I can go for a few more minutes" -cracks knuckles-

___

___

___

---
-HECK YEAH MORE BEAR-
---
Emblem Hector: "Let's focus on bashing some evil skulls before telling stories, alright?"

---
Ingrid: -sighs- "How many people have followed me here...?" -lets her go- "You two can do whatever you wish with her. I've learned everything I needed to know from her." -starts moving away-
Lilith: This one looks cute... But not as cute as me.
---
-Indeed, sounds like a good treat as well-
---
Eiji: "Alright. Ah, by the way, if any of you sees a pair of trousers hanging by a branch outside, those are mine, so, please don't take them off"
Medb: "...Alright?"
Shigeru: "In any case we're not the only Riders in the Fortress, but the Great Leader must be stopped before hisplan has an effect"
---
Alina: "Heheheh~ Do as you please, after all it'd be sooooo botring to just have your emotions locked away. I'm not a fan of that, as you may guess"

1725063629315.png

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Actually, I'm really into that idea!" :)
---
Tiki: "We know you will then" :)
Bumblebee: "Just as shesaid!"
---
Shockwave: "...It can only mean that unlike most Combiners, their minds and goals blend perfectly"
Soundwave: "...Never since Predaking has there been one"
God Neptune: -Kicks off the GokaiOh- "This blunder is just a small setback" -has large blade on hand- "Once we make you walk off the plank, others will know to not mess with us!"
Luka: "As if we will allow you!" -makes the GokaiOh brandish its blades-
---
Sakura: "Sakura, these are Fujino-san and Yuri-san!"
-They both bowed-
---
Chrono: "Very well now"
Amy: "How about we watch a movie at our place? Or yours"
Star: "Let's get you some new royal garb, sister!" -Running to her wardrobe-
___

-These three have already become fast friends- :p
___

Ugh, whatever the case, we can't stay here! The Seacons are away from Homeworld and distracted, so our objective is complete! We can't allow the Gokaigers to spot us!
___

Mudkip: "(It's nice to meet you three! I'm a Mudkip!)"
___

Mabel: "Ooh, another movie! Except this time from home!"

Dipper: "Either place works, our parents would be fine if they know we're staying with you guys."

---
-HECK YEAH MORE BEAR-
---

---
---
---
Eiji: "Alright. Ah, by the way, if any of you sees a pair of trousers hanging by a branch outside, those are mine, so, please don't take them off"
Shigeru: "In any case we're not the only Riders in the Fortress, but the Great Leader must be stopped before hisplan has an effect"
---
Alina: "Heheheh~ Do as you please, after all it'd be sooooo botring to just have your emotions locked away. I'm not a fan of that, as you may guess"

View attachment 393885
I don't get it, either! Maybe I'm just rusty, or Alear got lucky since she's spent years training swimming anyway! Gah! Either way, I'm defeating you and Lilith next time, Alear!
___

-The two discussion the group's vacation while having dinner?-
___

...Are those a weapon, or did you just...lose them on the way here? Never mind, your friend is right. We need to focus on taking that so-called "Great Leader" punk down!

-Is so used to some of the weirder items the Gokaigers have used in some of their Sentai forms and how casually they talk about them that she wouldn't be surprised if those trousers are also being some kind of advanced weapon that this Kamen Rider uses-

___

You really thought no one would follow you here?

What else are you hiding?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Whispering- (My apologies...) :lol:
___

Sparky: "(Oh, she has! Pichu seems to look up to her a lot.)"
___

Your silver eyes are kinda linked to your emotions, right? I don't remember exactly how...
Weiss: -quiets down now-
---
Phosphy: "Maybe she even gave her a name." :p
---
Ruby: "It's... mostly a matter of getting in the right mindset, honestly. They did first trigger because of really intense emotions. I'll... never forget that day, But after that, I trained to be able to use them more reliably."

Arcueid: "Heheh, sounds about right" :p
---
Lily: "...I guess we fought for that"
---
Musashi: -Blinks- "...Is that so...?"
---
Martha: "I can go for a few more minutes" -cracks knuckles-
-how long will it really be?-
---
Veyle: "I think I'll like it here." :)
---
Shez: "You didn't need to bring that up..." -embarassed-

Arval: "Oh, have you not told her that you celebrated the end of the war with an eating contest?" :smirk:
---
Juri: "Let's make sure of it." -sends the energy the absorbed back to Martha- "Fighting you's too much fun, so why would I nerf you~?"

---
---
---
I don't get it, either! Maybe I'm just rusty, or Alear got lucky since she's spent years training swimming anyway! Gah! Either way, I'm defeating you and Lilith next time, Alear!
___

___

...Are those a weapon, or did you just...lose them on the way here? Never mind, your friend is right. We need to focus on taking that so-called "Great Leader" punk down!

-Is so used to some of the weirder items the Gokaigers have used in some of their Sentai forms and how casually they talk about them that she wouldn't be surprised if those trousers are also being some kind of advanced weapon that this Kamen Rider uses-

___

Alear: "Well, if it motivates you, then I really wish you get the chance next time we race." :)
---
Blake: Should I talk to her about Jeanne...?
---
Hector: "Whoever that Great Leader is, he's going down! Right, Undyne?"
---
Ingrid: "I really thought I was subtle enough... I've underestimated you. Regardless, no need to follow me further because I shall be more transparent; I'll tackle the hunt for the other familiars. You people have done so much and deserve some rest, so leave that part to me."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: -quiets down now-
---
Phosphy: "Maybe she even gave her a name." :p
---
Ruby: "It's... mostly a matter of getting in the right mindset, honestly. They did first trigger because of really intense emotions. I'll... never forget that day, But after that, I trained to be able to use them more reliably."
-Will the two leave the library so Blake can resume reading her book?-
___

Sparky: "(I don't think she's her Trainer...)"
___

...That almost sounds like what the deal with some of Kamui's powers is. Almost, at least....

-Undyne says "almost" because one, Kamui hasn't trained the greater extent of her dragon abilities since, or at least had much success, and two, she's...not sure how bad the event that first triggered Ruby's Silver Eyes was to trigger them in the first place...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Let's get you some new royal garb, sister!" -Running to her wardrobe-
___

-These three have already become fast friends- :p
___

Ugh, whatever the case, we can't stay here! The Seacons are away from Homeworld and distracted, so our objective is complete! We can't allow the Gokaigers to spot us!
___

Mudkip: "(It's nice to meet you three! I'm a Mudkip, and I guess I don't really have a name other than...?)"
___

Mabel: "Ooh, another movie! Except this time from home!"

Dipper: "Either place works, our parents would be fine if they know we're staying with you guys."
Lily: "Right behind you~" -follows-
---
-Indeed, that's quite sweet-
---
Astrotrain: "So we're really just running off?!"
Soundwave: "Wisest decision"
---
Sakura: "Aw it's alright, I don't think a lot of Pokémon get a unique one"
---
Amy: "Then come with us after telling them~!"
Chrono: "Hm..."
-how long will it really be?-
---
Veyle: "I think I'll like it here." :)
---
Shez: "You didn't need to bring that up..." -embarassed-

Arval: "Oh, have you not told her that you celebrated the end of the war with an eating contest?" :smirk:
---
Juri: "Let's make sure of it." -sends the energy the absorbed back to Martha- "Fighting you's too much fun, so why would I nerf you~?"
-I dunno but very little-
---
Lily: "Great, it's what I meant to do" :)
---
Musashi: "That sounds like what she'd do, heheheh~"
---
Martha: "Heh, I didn't expect any less of you"
Tiki: Whoah, she's really being fair... -as the two would have an epic clash!-
___

___

...Are those a weapon, or did you just...lose them on the way here? -Is so used to some of the weirder items the Gokaigers have used in some of their Sentai forms and how casually they talk about them that she wouldn't be surprised if those trousers are also being some kind of advanced weapon that this Kamen Rider uses-
___

Alear: "Well, if it motivates you, then I really wish you get the chance next time we race." :)
---
---
---
Ingrid: "I really thought I was subtle enough... I've underestimated you. Regardless, no need to follow me further because I shall be more transparent; I'll tackle the hunt for the other familiars. You people have done so much and deserve some rest, so leave that part to me."
Lilith: "Well, this isn't my forte anyway"
---
-...Perhaps she should-
---
Eiji: "Not really... I use these medals to transform" -showed a handcase filled with medals-
1725068235328.png

Eiji: "The trousers are just... Well, my belongings"
Medb: "......."
Shigeru: "He's kind of a hobo"
---
Alina: "Nope, not at all. Also, what a sweetheart"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Right behind you~" -follows-
---
-Indeed, that's quite sweet-
---
Astrotrain: "So we're really just running off?!"
Soundwave: "Wisest decision"
---
Sakura: "Aw it's alright, I don't think a lot of Pokémon get a unique one"
---
Amy: "Then come with us after telling them~!"
Chrono: "Hm..."
-This being adjacent to Star's main room and part of Butterfly Castle itself, Star's closet is still huge, with several dresses, shirts, skirts and pants hanging off of three of four separate levels of clothes racks-

-Only reason it's less fancy than Moon's is because it's less organized-
___

-It helps that Tiki was able to reassure Kirby and Bumblebee about some of their own losses or failures-
___

The Gokaikgers are aligned with Chaldea and those other organic-ran militaries. If they found out that we're out here, our whole plan could be in jeopardy!
___

(The most common exceptions are Pokemon that are caught by Trainers.)
___

Mabel: "We'll be back in a cinch!" -Waves as she and Dipper go to their house-

-What's Chrono thinking?-

---
---
---
---
-...Perhaps she should-
---
Eiji: "Not really... I use these medals to transform" -showed a handcase filled with medals-
View attachment 393891
---
...Alright, I still plan on winning! (Damn it, it's hard to be angry when she's so frieldny!)
___

-This might be a good time to discuss the matter since they've separated from the other group on vacation here and Blake's previously promised to help Atalanta with the issue...-
___

Huh, hobo or not, those are sick! :b: And hell yeah, this jerk won't knot what hit him! Let's roll, everyone!

-Moana chuckled at Shigeru's comment-
___

...Very well. The majority of us will take a rest after helping with some search parties for other survivors or missing persons local to the city. -Then turns to Alina- But as for you, it's clear you're still hiding something, and after the earlier attack, we have good reason to suspect it's extremely dangerous...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Will the two leave the library so Blake can resume reading her book?-
___

Sparky: "(I don't think she's her Trainer...)"
___

...That almost sounds like what the deal with some of Kamui's powers is. Almost, at least....

-Undyne says "almost" because one, Kamui hasn't trained the greater extent of her dragon abilities since, or at least had much success, and two, she's...not sure how bad the event that first triggered Ruby's Silver Eyes was to trigger them in the first place...-
-yes they do-
---
Phosphy: "I suppose not... yet." :p
---
Ruby: "Oh, I see... And you think I might help then."

-I dunno but very little-
---
Lily: "Great, it's what I meant to do" :)
---
Musashi: "That sounds like what she'd do, heheheh~"
---
Martha: "Heh, I didn't expect any less of you"
Tiki: Whoah, she's really being fair... -as the two would have an epic clash!-
-not even a day? :V-
---
Veyle: "And I'm glad I met you as well." :)
---
Shez: "Stop it..."

Arval: "She lost, by the way." :p

Shez: "Arval! How did you even know that?!"

Arval: "I'm in your head, remember?"

Shez: "........"
---
-they manage to keep up for like, a whole hour-

---
-...Perhaps she should-
---

---
...Alright, I still plan on winning! (Damn it, it's hard to be angry when she's so frieldny!)
___

-This might be a good time to discuss the matter since they've separated from the other group on vacation here and Blake's previously promised to help Atalanta with the issue...-
___

Huh, hobo or not, those are sick! :b: And hell yeah, this jerk won't knot what hit him! Let's roll, everyone!

___

...Very well. The majority of us will take a rest after helping with some search parties for other survivors or missing persons local to the city. -Then turns to Alina- But as for you, it's clear you're still hiding something, and after the earlier attack, we have good reason to suspect it's extremely dangerous...
-I keep forgetting about Jaune so... he's unnaffected by the flirting-

Alear: -chuckling at that-

-I also forgot Harley and Kiara so...-
Harley: *Let's find her then."
---
Blake: "So... now that we're alone, with nothing to disturb us..."
---
Hinoka: -rushing it to strike one with her naginata before kicking-
---
-and with that, Ingrid was gone, off to find more Magical Girls-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-yes they do-
---
Phosphy: "I suppose not... yet." :p
---
Ruby: "Oh, I see... And you think I might help then."
-Winter waves at Blake as they leave, smiling-
___

Sparky: "(...Do you really think she'll want to be her Trainer?)" -Hopeful both since Pichu looks up to Fate and out of worry for the former-
___

A lot of Chaldea's members powers have some connection to their emotions, but yours seem to be either much more strongly linked to them. Or otherwise, some of the emotions serve as a hurdle to jump before being able to use them.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Winter waves at Blake as they leave, smiling-
___

Sparky: "(...Do you really think she'll want to be her Trainer?)" -Hopeful both since Pichu looks up to Fate and out of worry for the former-
___

A lot of Chaldea's members powers have some connection to their emotions, but yours seem to be either much more strongly linked to them. Or otherwise, some of the emotions serve as a hurdle to jump before being able to use them.
-Blake waved back-
---
Phosphy: "No doubt."
---
Ruby: "Is that the idea you got? I... guess emotions can trigger them, but them being the trigger was a long time ago. I can do this on command now!" :grin:

Kamui: "That... is even more helpful, actually."

Ruby: "Helpful?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Blake waved back-
---
Phosphy: "No doubt."
---
Ruby: "Is that the idea you got? I... guess emotions can trigger them, but them being the trigger was a long time ago. I can do this on command now!" :grin:

Kamui: "That... is even more helpful, actually."

Ruby: "Helpful?"
-Current thoughts of Blake and Weiss?-
___

Sparky: "(Are you two friends?)"
___

Kamui's been trying to figure out how to use the full extent of her dragon powers, and they seem to be linked to her emotions, too.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-This being adjacent to Star's main room and part of Butterfly Castle itself, Star's closet is still huge, with several dresses, shirts, skirts and pants hanging off of three of four separate levels of clothes racks-

-Only reason it's less fancy than Moon's is because it's less organized-
___

-It helps that Tiki was able to reassure Kirby and Bumblebee about some of their own losses or failures-
___

The Gokaikgers are aligned with Chaldea and those other organic-ran militaries. If they found out that we're out here, our whole plan could be in jeopardy!
___

(The most common exceptions are Pokemon that are caught by Trainers.)
___

Mabel: "We'll be back in a cinch!" -Waves as she and Dipper go to their house-

-What's Chrono thinking?-
Lily: "The selection is vast. I'm starting to feel a bit overwhelmed..."
---
-Indeed, even if she's not as long-lived as Bumblebee, she's clearly had experiences-
---
Astrotrain: "UGH, fine..." -he starts to fly off!-
---
Sakura: "Unless you'd like to give yourself a name"
---
Chrono: I don't find any of this necessary, frankly....
-not even a day? :V-
---
Veyle: "And I'm glad I met you as well." :)
---
Shez: "Stop it..."

Arval: "She lost, by the way." :p

Shez: "Arval! How did you even know that?!"

Arval: "I'm in your head, remember?"

Shez: "........"
---
-they manage to keep up for like, a whole hour-
-I'm still giving her some time LOL-
---
Lily: "Aw, it's just been aa day, silly~"
---
Musashi: "I'm also not surprised by that" :p
---
-Both are quite tired by now though-
-After all, they still have limitations-
___

___

___

---
---
---
Morrigan: "Wait, what?"
Lilith: "You have good luck with that" :p
-The psychiatrists would goooooo-
---
Atalanta: "Hm? What is it?"
---
Eiji: "Alright, Takeru-kun, Sougo-kun and some others are taking care of others around the ship" -then the Combatmen Hinoka saw- "Ah"
-Shigure was quick to shoot electricity right towards them-
---
Alina: -Giggles- "And what will you do about it~?"
-With Ingrid hoping the magical girls that helped them can also be helped-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "The selection is vast. I'm starting to feel a bit overwhelmed..."
---
-Indeed, even if she's not as long-lived as Bumblebee, she's clearly had experiences-
---
Astrotrain: "UGH, fine..." -he starts to fly off!-
---
Sakura: "Unless you'd like to give yourself a name"
---
Chrono: I don't find any of this necessary, frankly....
Star: "Yeah, I tend not to stick to one outfit, so I have a few hundred instead!

...That doesn't help, does it?" :urg:
___

-From being mind-controlled to become a potential instrument of destruction, to helping save multiple kingdoms...-
___

-As the spacecraft battle between the Gokaigers and Seacons rages on in the background?-
___

Mudkip: "(You can do that?)" :surprised:
___

-It's just...passing the time with entertainment! Nothing productive or crucial-

---
---
---
---
---
Eiji: "Alright, Takeru-kun, Sougo-kun and some others are taking care of others around the ship" -then more Combatmen- "Ah"
---
-Is Mipha also considering participating in the next swimming race?-
___

-Only birds and crickets are nearby at this point, with frogs also occasionally being audible in the distance-
___

Huh, we know another Kamen Rider named Takeru... Oh, and look who's picking a fight! More of you idiots! -Launches hydrokinetic spears at the Combatmen-
___

We'll take you in for interrogation. We're not about to let you or your psycho friends cause more death and destruction!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Current thoughts of Blake and Weiss?-
___

Sparky: "(Are you two friends?)"
___

Kamui's been trying to figure out how to use the full extent of her dragon powers, and they seem to be linked to her emotions, too.
Blake: This was a good talk.

Weiss: It's always nice to spend time with friends.
---
Phosphora: "We hang out." :p
---
Ruby: "Are you sure they're linked to emotions?"

Kamui: "Hm?"

Ruby: "Intense emotions can be a good way to manifest them but obviously it's not consistent, right? But now that you've done it once, all you need to do is try to find a way to bring them out on your own, without relying on them only triggering when things make a turn for the worst."

Kamui: "Which I've been trying..."

Ruby: "I know it's not easy. It'll take time, it'll take practice and it'll take a lot of willpower. But you seem so much stronger than I was when I had to figure out how my Silver Eyes work, something I never would've done without Maria... So I'm sure you can do it!" :grin:

Kamui: "Who's Maria?"

Ruby: "She was... another person with Silver Eyes. Her guidance really helped out a lot, actually."

Kamui: "I see..."

-I'm still giving her some time LOL-
---
Lily: "Aw, it's just been aa day, silly~"
---
Musashi: "I'm also not surprised by that" :p
---
-Both are quite tired by now though-
-After all, they still have limitations-
-that's fair lmao-

Shez: -also told Byleth-

Byleth: "...She won't know what she's having until you strip it away... Devious but perhaps needed."

Shez: "I knew you'd agree, B." :p
---
Veyle: "And it's been an amazing one." :)

Lilith: She's utterly precious... but I can tell there's darkness within her.
---
Arval: "I can tell I'll have fun here." :chuckle:
---
-Juri ain't gonna stop until she wins or faints trying though-

---
---
Eiji: "Alright, Takeru-kun, Sougo-kun and some others are taking care of others around the ship" -then the Combatmen Hinoka saw- "Ah"
---
___

-Only birds and crickets are nearby at this point, with frogs also occasionally being audible in the distance-
___

Huh, we know another Kamen Rider named Takeru... Oh, and look who's picking a fight! More of you idiots! -Launches hydrokinetic spears at the Combatmen-
___

We'll take you in for interrogation. We're not about to let you or your psycho friends cause more death and destruction!
Jaune: "I'm sure you're really nice and fun to hang out with... but I'm not really interested. Sorry." :lol:

Mipha: "Not sure how well I would do, but a swimming race does sound fun. Count me in next time." :)
-Mipha being a trained warrior and also a fellow fish person would make her the one contestant Undyne wouldn't mind losing to as long as she's second? :V-

-and once learning she's at the pool...-
Harley: "Damn... change to swimsuits?"
---
Blake: "It's about Jeanne..."
---
-even though Hinoka was in the way?!-
---
-that would be Ingrid's top priority... but if she finds an evil one, she won't hesitate-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Yeah, I tend not to stick to one outfit, so I have a few hundred instead!

...That doesn't help, does it?" :urg:
___

-From being mind-controlled to become a potential instrument of destruction, to helping save multiple kingdoms...-
___

-As the spacecraft battle between the Gokaigers and Seacons rages on in the background?-
___

Mudkip: "(You can do that?)" :surprised:
___

-It's just...passing the time with entertainment! Nothing productive or crucial-
Lily: "Um... Don't worry, I'm sure I'm going to find something! Hmmmm... Ohh~!"
---
-And she hasn't told them yet about her adventures in the kingdom of Askr!-
---
-Indeed. Both groups would survive, but thankfully their current struggle is dragging both crews of space pirates away from the Gem Homeworld.
---
Sakura: "People here can do many things" :)
---
-Absolutely, why would it be? HMPH!-
-that's fair lmao-

Shez: -also told Byleth-

Byleth: "...She won't know what she's having until you strip it away... Devious but perhaps needed."

Shez: "I knew you'd agree, B." :p
---
Veyle: "And it's been an amazing one." :)

Lilith: She's utterly precious... but I can tell there's darkness within her.
---
Arval: "I can tell I'll have fun here." :chuckle:
---
-Juri ain't gonna stop until she wins or faints trying though-
Arcueid: "Woah, that's really evil. Let's do it~!"
---
-Indeed, must have lived through something very rough...-
Lily: "I won't lie, I do like hearing that"
---
Musashi: "Well, that's really good~!"
---
-What a coincidence, so does Martha-
___

___

___

Jaune: "I'm sure you're really nice and fun to hang out with... but I'm not really interested. Sorry." :lol:

Mipha: "Not sure how well I would do, but a swimming race does sound fun. Count me in next time." :)
-Mipha being a trained warrior and also a fellow fish person would make her the one contestant Undyne wouldn't mind losing to as long as she's second? :V-

---
---
---
-that would be Ingrid's top priority... but if she finds an evil one, she won't hesitate-
Morrigan: "......................" -she gets pouty-
-Also probably the one Alear would lose against- :V
-Kiara's already one step ahead-
1725125506601.png
---
Atalanta: "...Oh...That woman..."
---
-It's Undyne, she's clearly gonna know how to aim-
Eiji: "Wait, really?"
Shigeru: "Discussions for after this!" -sent electric waves at some of the combatmen by punches-
Eiji: "Right, gimme a moment!" -he placed two different medals on his belt, and after using a scanning device, his belt yelled "LION! TORA! CHEETAH! LATA, LATA~ LATORARTAAAAR~!" changing him to a form with traits of a lion, a tiger and a cheetah, and with this form he went at higher speeds to knock out Combatmen-
1725125801680.png

-From this it's a little evidenced that older Kamen Riders in comparison to new ones have less gimmicks in comparison, however, both Eiji as Kamen Rider OOO and Shigeru as Kamen Rider Stronger are still proving to be effective warriors as they take out various Combatmen each on their own-
---
Alina: "Ow, is that what you hope for~?"
-Ingrid would manage to find something amongst the void: Isabeau's Grief Seed, meaning on the least that awful woman is definitely dead-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arcueid: "Woah, that's really evil. Let's do it~!"
---
-Indeed, must have lived through something very rough...-
Lily: "I won't lie, I do like hearing that"
---
Musashi: "Well, that's really good~!"
---
-What a coincidence, so does Martha-
-THEY'LL IGNORE HER!-
---
-somehow relatable too...-

Veyle: "I'm glad to call you a friend." :)
---
Arval: "Any other friends of yours I should meet?"

Shez: "There's a few, actually."
---
-it'll end in a Double KO but neither would get any serious injuries, only needing to rest-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Um... Don't worry, I'm sure I'm going to find something! Hmmmm... Ohh~!"
---
-And she hasn't told them yet about her adventures in the kingdom of Askr!-
---
-Indeed. Both groups would survive, but thankfully their current struggle is dragging both crews of space pirates away from the Gem Homeworld.
---
Sakura: "People here can do many things" :)
---
-Absolutely, why would it be? HMPH!-
Star: "Did you find some stuff your style?"
___

-All of them have likely had too many adventures or had to defend places from too many conflicts to share the tales of all of them in one day-
___

-Their original goal is accomplished, but the Gokaikers' appearance also forced them to retreat...-

___

-Like cast a countless variety of magic spells! Lift objects so heavy that no normal human could hope to! Or even see into possible future timelines!-
___

-Chrono is apparently a tsundere- :p

Blake: This was a good talk.

Weiss: It's always nice to spend time with friends.
---
Phosphora: "We hang out." :p
---
Ruby: "Are you sure they're linked to emotions?"

Kamui: "Hm?"

Ruby: "Intense emotions can be a good way to manifest them but obviously it's not consistent, right? But now that you've done it once, all you need to do is try to find a way to bring them out on your own, without relying on them only triggering when things make a turn for the worst."

Kamui: "Which I've been trying..."

Ruby: "I know it's not easy. It'll take time, it'll take practice and it'll take a lot of willpower. But you seem so much stronger than I was when I had to figure out how my Silver Eyes work, something I never would've done without Maria... So I'm sure you can do it!" :grin:

Kamui: "Who's Maria?"

Ruby: "She was... another person with Silver Eyes. Her guidance really helped out a lot, actually."

Kamui: "I see..."
-Blake helped explain Dr. Jekyll and Hyde to Winter and cheered her up considerably, while Weiss and Blake got to have a nice conversation as well-
___

-So she knows Fate well enough to be pretty certain that she'd want to take the Pichu in...-
___

You had a mentor's help? ...Considering how powerful your Silver Eyes seem to be, that definitely ought to have been a huge help!

-Part of her is saddened knowing this Maria likely died when the Grimm overwhelmed Remnant, being reminded of Asgore, no less, but she doesn't ask about what happened to her as she thinks doing so now would be insensitive and the primary focus right now is helping Kamui learn to use her own powers-

---
---
---
---
---
Shigeru: "Discussions for after this!" -sent electric waves at some of the combatmen by punches-
Eiji: "Right, gimme a moment!" -he placed two different medals on his belt, and after using a scanning device, his belt yelled "LION! TORA! CHEETAH! LATA, LATA~ LATORARTAAAAR~!" changing him to a form with traits of a lion, a tiger and a cheetah, and with this form he went at higher speeds to knock out Combatmen-
View attachment 393903
-From this it's a little evidenced that older Kamen Riders in comparison to new ones have less gimmicks in comparison, however, both Eiji as Kamen Rider OOO and Shigeru as Kamen Rider Stronger are still proving to be effective warriors as they take out various Combatmen each on their own-
---
-Ingrid would manage to find something amongst the void: Isabeau's Grief Seed, meaning on the least that awful woman is definitely dead-
-Along with that, Undyne is aware of how tough Mipha is because her spar with her ended in a tie, so she wouldn't be shocked if Mipha is as skilled or even more skilled of a swimmer as she is at both hand-to-hand and hydrokinetic-based combat-

...Actuall,y come to think of it, you might actually be the only other person here who could beat me at a swimming race, Mipha.

___

-And Atalanta's unhealthy grudge against her...-
___

-What Digi said- :p

(Huh, I guess some of the Kamen Riders have less crazy and more mundane superhero abilities and uniforms...They're still badass and still fully capable of kicking ass, though!) :laugh:
___

O-Gaster telekinetically moves Alina out of the destroyed Angel Land and brings her back to the group of Rulers and co., not bothering to entertain her mockery-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-THEY'LL IGNORE HER!-
---
-somehow relatable too...-

Veyle: "I'm glad to call you a friend." :)
---
Arval: "Any other friends of yours I should meet?"

Shez: "There's a few, actually."
---
-it'll end in a Double KO but neither would get any serious injuries, only needing to rest-
-Indeed, and Draco right now does not care!-
---
-For Lily too, no question-
Lily: "Then shall I~!"
---
Musashi: "Have they seen Draco?"
---
-Of course, they weren't intending to do each other severe harm, just have fun-
Star: "Did you find some stuff your style?"
___

-All of them have likely had too many adventures or had to defend places from too many conflicts to share the tales of all of them in one day-
___

-Their original goal is accomplished, but the Gokaikers' appearance also forced them to retreat...-

___

-Like cast a countless variety of magic spells! Lift objects so heavy that no normal human could hope to! Or even see into possible future timelines!-
___

-Chrono is apparently a tsundere- :p
Lily: "Heheh, I think I did~" -picked one-
---
-That is true in fact...-
---
-Indeed, they'll probably have to deal with the Seacons another time, but right now, on to Earth again-
---
Sakura: "Like there's many mages, many really strong people, some with clairovyance..."
---
-That was once his original portrayal, yeah- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Heheh, I think I did~" -picked one-
---
-That is true in fact...-
---
-Indeed, they'll probably have to deal with the Seacons another time, but right now, on to Earth again-
---
Sakura: "Like there's many mages, many really strong people, some with clairovyance..."
---
-That was once his original portrayal, yeah- :p
Star: "Huh, maybe my disorganized closet worked out for once." :p

-One of Star's princess dresses?-
___

-Current thoughts of Tiki?-
___

Tsk. Two close calls in the span of an hour...
___

Mudkip: "(Claire...vooyance?)"

___

-Somehow I'm not surprised- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
-Along with that, Undyne is aware of how tough Mipha is because her spar with her ended in a tie, so she wouldn't be shocked if Mipha is as skilled or even more skilled of a swimmer as she is at both hand-to-hand and hydrokinetic-based combat-

...Actuall,y come to think of it, you might actually be the only other person here who could beat me at a swimming race, Mipha.

___

___

(Huh, I guess some of the Kamen Riders have less crazy and more mundane superhero abilities and uniforms...They're still badass and still fully capable of kicking ass, though!) :laugh:
___

O-Gaster telekinetically moves Alina out of the destroyed Angel Land and brings her back to the group of Rulers and co., not bothering to entertain her mockery-
-is Morri mad that she couldn't charm someone with so much... energy? :V-

Mipha: "I suppose water is my element... But you're quite skilled yourself."

Harleen: "..." Damn she's hot... "You go find her. I'll go change and catch up. Good plan?"
---
Blake: "I really think your grudge is reaching an unhealthy level so I hope we can find a way to make things a bit less extreme..."
---
Camilla: -went for a magic attack rather than a physical one, showing that while she physically looks very strong, she's no slouch in ranged attacks either-
---
Ingrid: That is good news... -stomps on it, making sure no one can use it-

-Blake helped explain Dr. Jekyll and Hyde to Winter and cheered her up considerably, while Weiss and Blake got to have a nice conversation as well-
___

-So she knows Fate well enough to be pretty certain that she'd want to take the Pichu in...-
___

You had a mentor's help? ...Considering how powerful your Silver Eyes seem to be, that definitely ought to have been a huge help!

-Part of her is saddened knowing this Maria likely died when the Grimm overwhelmed Remnant, being reminded of Asgore, no less, but she doesn't ask about what happened to her as she thinks doing so now would be insensitive and the primary focus right now is helping Kamui learn to use her own powers-
-a great day overall-
---
-oh, absolutely, and also that Lindy would pamper the Pichu so much-
---
Ruby: "Yeah, it really was. I still struggle to use them when things get too chaotic though. But you probably notice that I fix that by making sure I have some distance from the mayhem. Also, I... feel a bit safe around Arthur." :lol:

Kamui: "That's very cute. But do you think you can help me?"

Ruby: "I don't know the specifics of your powers but I think I can still try."

-Indeed, and Draco right now does not care!-
---
-For Lily too, no question-
Lily: "Then shall I~!"
---
Musashi: "Have they seen Draco?"
---
-Of course, they weren't intending to do each other severe harm, just have fun-
-a part of her misses the food but not enough to beg for it-
---
Veyle: -giggling- "This is the best~"

Veronica: "...I suppose it's not bad... I can tell you're not really going to be too overbearing."
---
Arval: "Who?"

Shez: "They sure didn't."
---
Emblem Tiki: "They both fainted... yet are smiling?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-a great day overall-
---
-oh, absolutely, and also that Lindy would pamper the Pichu so much-
---
Ruby: "Yeah, it really was. I still struggle to use them when things get too chaotic though. But you probably notice that I fix that by making sure I have some distance from the mayhem. Also, I... feel a bit safe around Arthur." :lol:

Kamui: "That's very cute. But do you think you can help me?"

Ruby: "I don't know the specifics of your powers but I think I can still try."
(That explains the differences between how Dr. Jekyll was during the book's story and when he got summoned as a Servant here...)
___

-That sounds accurate- :V
___

That was something I had to consider since your guys' powers are radically different... But your respective powers have one trait in common: emotions serve as either serving as an obstacle to activating them, or a power source for them.

Considering that, I think you might just be able to help Kamui figure this out!

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(That explains the differences between how Dr. Jekyll was during the book's story and when he got summoned as a Servant here...)
___

-That sounds accurate- :V
___

That was something I had to consider since your guys' powers are radically different... But your respective powers have one trait in common: emotions serve as either serving as an obstacle to activating them, or a power source for them.

Considering that, I think you might just be able to help Kamui figure this out!
Weiss: "Knowing your tale helps a lot."
---
-indeed it is!-
---
Ruby: "It's definitely worth a try. Ready?"

Kamui: "Right here right now?"

Ruby: "Oh no, we're going for the training room."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

Harleen: "..." Damn she's hot... "You go find her. I'll go change and catch up. Good plan?"
---
Blake: "I really think your grudge is reaching an unhealthy level so I hope we can find a way to make things a bit less extreme..."
---
Camilla: -went for a magic attack rather than a physical one, showing that while she physically looks very strong, she's no slouch in ranged attacks either-
---
-She absolutely is, as the pout makes evident- :V -What Jaune thinks?-
Kiara: "Very well, I'll get going" :) -she is the Beast of Lust for a reason-
---
Atalanta: "....Unhealthy?"
---
-Indeed, seems they have even less reason to worry on taking on S.H.O.C.K.E.R. now-
-Medb would use her crop to destroy many Combatmen. Additionally, despite her strength being at a measly E-rank, she still shows to have more physical combat techniqeus than one would expect in the form of various kicks-
Eiji: "Are all you people here like that?" -clawed two at once-
Shieru: "...Alright, you do have your own combat skills, I'll admit" -electrocuted three-
---
-Effectively, she has fully killed the Queen for good-
Martha: "This murderous teen is still alive?!"
Alina: "Ciaossu"
Star: "Huh, maybe my disorganized closet worked out for once." :p

-One of Star's princess dresses?-
___

-Current thoughts of Tiki?-
___

Tsk. Two close calls in the span of an hour...
___

Mudkip: "(Claire...vooyance?)"

___

-Somehow I'm not surprised- :p
-And Medea Lily puts on this blue dress, gloves and tiara!-
20240831_140023.jpg

---
Tiki: I hope this promise can be kept.
---
Soundwave: "Luck has been on our side this time"
---
Sakura: "It means they can see the future. Sometimes"
---
-Understandable- :p
-a part of her misses the food but not enough to beg for it-
---
Veyle: -giggling- "This is the best~"

Veronica: "...I suppose it's not bad... I can tell you're not really going to be too overbearing."
---
Arval: "Who?"

Shez: "They sure didn't."
---
Emblem Tiki: "They both fainted... yet are smiling?"
-Indeed-
Draco: Huh... Well, well now. Finally non-interference.
---
Lily: "I hope I can be your friend too then! Maybe I should present you both to my Master!"
---
Musashi: "Huh, what about Arc or Yang?"
---
Tiki: "I can see it too..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Indeed-
Draco: Huh... Well, well now. Finally non-interference.
---
Lily: "I hope I can be your friend too then! Maybe I should present you both to my Master!"
---
Musashi: "Huh, what about Arc or Yang?"
---
Tiki: "I can see it too..."
-....the music was nice too... but she doesn't care, baka!-
---
Veyle: "Your what?"
---
Shez: "Truth be told, you were the first. Outside of Byleth and Sothis, I guess."
---
Emblem Tiki: "Maybe she's not so bad after all..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And Medea Lily puts on this blue dress, gloves and tiara!-
View attachment 393907
---
Tiki: I hope this promise can be kept.
---
Soundwave: "Luck has been on our side this time"
---
Sakura: "It means they can see the future. Sometimes"
---
-Understandable- :p
Star: "Ooh, that blue princess dress totally matches your style!" :b:
___

-Chances are high that they'll all be able to?-
___

-Even if some of them including Astrotrain are frustrated they don't get to fight...But their plan heavily relies on stealth-
___

Mudkip: "(That's a power?!)" :surprised:
___

-And after Dipper and Mabel return-

Mabel: "They said we're good to stay at your guys' place for the night!"

Weiss: "Knowing your tale helps a lot."
---
-indeed it is!-
---
Ruby: "It's definitely worth a try. Ready?"

Kamui: "Right here right now?"

Ruby: "Oh no, we're going for the training room."
(Although I'm guessing this one is just an original story...Or at leas,t started out as one.)
___

-Sparky is more hopeful hearing that, but remains worried, understandable given that he's her older sibling and the two have already suffered a lot due to Phazon...-
___

Sounds like a plan!

---
---
---
---
---
-Indeed, seems they have even less reason to worry on taking on S.H.O.C.K.E.R. now-
-Medb would use her crop to destroy many Combatmen. Additionally, despite her strength being at a measly E-rank, she still shows to have more physical combat techniqeus than one would expect in the form of various kicks-
Shieru: "...Alright, you do have your own combat skills, I'll admit" -electrocuted three-
---
Martha: "This murderous teen is still alive?!"
Oh, I'm not doubting that! But you're also a member of a species adapted to the and a skilled swimmer in your own right. I wouldn't be surprised if you could beat everyone else here at swimming!
___

-She can barely stand in the vicinity of Jeanne without fuming with tranquil fury...-
___

Everyone except for a handful of normal humans and some of our younger members, and even then, the normal humans all have their own skills and our younger members are still learning to use their own powers. Welcome to Chaldea! -Punches a Combatmen several yards away-
____

Ingrid believes she's gotten the information she needed from her to search for the other Magical Girls, but she's also alluded to having deadly plans of her own...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-....the music was nice too... but she doesn't care, baka!-
---
Veyle: "Your what?"
---
Shez: "Truth be told, you were the first. Outside of Byleth and Sothis, I guess."
---
Emblem Tiki: "Maybe she's not so bad after all..."
-Nope, why would she? HMPH!-
---
Lily: "My Master I said"
---
Musashi: "...How did she take it?"
---
Tiki: "...Hmmmm..." -she not sure-
Star: "Ooh, that blue princess dress totally matches your style!" :b:
___

-Chances are high that they'll all be able to?-
___

-Even if some of them including Astrotrain are frustrated they don't get to fight...But their plan heavily relies on stealth-
___

Mudkip: "(That's a power?!)" :surprised:
___

-And after Dipper and Mabel return-

Mabel: "They said we're good to stay at your guys' place for the night!"
Lily: "I know, right~?" -twirls-
---
-Chances are high maybe-
---
-Yeah... For now the priorities are to recover all alive Decepticon-aligned Titans-
-They'll soon collect enough Energon to awake Trypticon once they cleanse the Enigma of Combination and they know Tidal Wave is close drifting in space, so the biggest hurdle would be to go to Equestria and recover Scorponok-
---
Sakura: "A few do have it"
---
Amy: "Oh, then we will have to get things ready~"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I know, right~?" -twirls-
---
-Chances are high maybe-
---
-Yeah... For now the priorities are to recover all alive Decepticon-aligned Titans-
-They'll soon collect enough Energon to awake Trypticon once they cleanse the Enigma of Combination and they know Tidal Wave is close drifting in space, so the biggest hurdle would be to go to Equestria and recover Scorponok-
---
Sakura: "A few do have it"
---
Amy: "Oh, then we will have to get things ready~"
Star: "I actually forgot I had that tiara..."
___

-They'll know when one of their respective worlds is in danger-

-...They're all hoping that won't happen for a while- :V
___

Looks like we'll need to plan out the order of the Titans we recover and which destinations to visit to reach them...
___

Mudkip: :dizzy:
___

Mabel: "Take your time, it's not that late yet!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
Martha: "This teen is still alive?!"
Oh, I'm not doubting that! But you're also a member of a species adapted to the and a skilled swimmer in your own right. I wouldn't be surprised if you could beat everyone else here at swimming!
___

-She can barely stand in the vicinity of Jeanne without fuming with tranquil fury...-
___

Everyone except for a handful of normal humans and some of our younger members, and even then, the normal humans all have their own skills and our younger members are still learning to use their own powers. Welcome to Chaldea! -Punches a Combatmen several yards away-
____

Ingrid believes she's gotten the information she needed from her to search for the other Magical Girls, but she's also alluded to having deadly plans of her own...
Alear: "What if I win again?" :p
---
Blake: "You always seem so mad whenever you simply see her... and didn't you contemplate shooting her back at the zoo? Yeah, you didn't do it, but the very fact that you thought of doing it in the first place..."
---
Camilla: "You seem quite strong yourselves~" -axe strike now!-
---
-would she find anyone else?-

(Although I'm guessing this one is just an original story...Or at leas,t started out as one.)
___

-Sparky is more hopeful hearing that, but remains worried, understandable given that he's her older sibling and the two have already suffered a lot due to Phazon...-
___

Sounds like a plan!
Weiss: "...We never asked..."
---
-but his siter will be fiiiiiiine-
---
Kamui: "I'll try my best!" -motivated-

-Nope, why would she? HMPH!-
---
Lily: "My Master I said"
---
Musashi: "...How did she take it?"
---
Tiki: "...Hmmmm..." -she not sure-
-YEAH, WHY... would... she...?-
---
Veyle: "Your... Master? So you work for someone?" -isn't used to Servant lingo-
---
Arval: "Sothis didn't." :p
---
-never forgetting the kidnapping... thinking Juri has personal beef against her...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "...We never asked..."
---
-but his siter will be fiiiiiiine-
---
Kamui: "I'll try my best!" -motivated-
(...You mean Jekyll or Blake?) 😅

-Isn't sure if Blake would've even know the answer to that question-

___

Sparky: "(I... guess I'm not as worried now that she's healed up from that parasite thing...)"
___

-They go to the training grounds!-

Top Bottom