• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(...You mean Jekyll or Blake?) 😅

-Isn't sure if Blake would've even know the answer to that question-

___

Sparky: "(I... guess I'm not as worried now that she's healed up from that parasite thing...)"
___

-They go to the training grounds!-
Weiss: "Both, really..."
---
Phopshy: "That's a start." :)
---
-Kamui getting ready...-

Ruby: "So how did they first trigger? Loved ones in danger?"

Kamui: "...Yes, actually."

Ruby: "Then I want you to think about them."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Both, really..."
---
Phopshy: "That's a start." :)
---
-Kamui getting ready...-

Ruby: "So how did they first trigger? Loved ones in danger?"

Kamui: "...Yes, actually."

Ruby: "Then I want you to think about them."
(...Maybe we can ask her later. I'm sure she wouldn't mind if we had one more question, but I don't want to go ask her another one right after we just left...)
___

Sparky: "(But I want to at least go check on how she's doing soon. We both miss home, but she's taking it worse than I am...)"
___

-Undyne stays silent for now, not wanting to disrupt the lesson or Kamui's focus-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(...Maybe we can ask her later. I'm sure she wouldn't mind if we had one more question, but I don't want to go ask her another one right after we just left...)
___

Sparky: "(But I want to at least go check on how she's doing soon. We both miss home, but she's taking it worse than I am...)"
___

-Undyne stays silent for now, not wanting to disrupt the lesson or Kamui's focus-
Weiss: "Agreed. Perhaps we could send her a message?"
---
Phosphy: "Fair enough."
---
Kamui: "I can try to think." -about her family, obviously-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Agreed. Perhaps we could send her a message?"
---
Phosphy: "Fair enough."
---
Kamui: "I can try to think." -about her family, obviously-
(Oh, that'd be great!) :b:
___

Sparky: "(Do you mind if we go see her, Phosphora...?)"
___

You may have been protecting innocent civilians as well, but new things motivate someone to take action more than seeing their family in danger...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Oh, I'm not doubting that! But you're also a member of a species adapted to the and a skilled swimmer in your own right. I wouldn't be surprised if you could beat everyone else here at swimming!
___

-She can barely stand in the vicinity of Jeanne without fuming with tranquil fury...-
___

Everyone except for a handful of normal humans and some of our younger members, and even then, the normal humans all have their own skills and our younger members are still learning to use their own powers. Welcome to Chaldea! -Punches a Combatmen several yards away-
____

Ingrid believes she's gotten the information she needed from her to search for the other Magical Girls, but she's also alluded to having deadly plans of her own...
Alear: "What if I win again?" :p
---
Blake: "You always seem so mad whenever you simply see her... and didn't you contemplate shooting her back at the zoo? Yeah, you didn't do it, but the very fact that you thought of doing it in the first place..."
---
Camilla: "You seem quite strong yourselves~" -axe strike now!-
---
-would she find anyone else?-
Lilith: "Ooooh, she's confident" :p
---
Atalanta: "...I...I'm sorry about it, I just...Don't know what happened with me..."
---
Eiji: "That sounds incredible, woah!" -changed forms with medals to a rhinoceros-gorilla-elephant form that made his belt jingle out "SAHGOZOH.... SAHGOZOH~!" before he went to punch some stronger Combatmen off-
1725150977013.png

Shigeru: -Sees Camilla's axe swing- "...And I see you aren't any hesitant" -shocked 3 other Combatmen, allowing Medb to go through others with her crop-
---
-There are traces of magoc around-
Alina: "So whatever will you do about me? Kill me? Torture me?"
Star: "I actually forgot I had that tiara..."
___

-They'll know when one of their respective worlds is in danger-

-...They're all hoping that won't happen for a while- :V
___

Looks like we'll need to plan out the order of the Titans we recover and which destinations to visit to reach them...
___

Mudkip: :dizzy:
___

Mabel: "Take your time, it's not that late yet!"
Lily: "You're welcome for the reminder~" -giggle-
---
---
Shockwave: "Either spend our efforts on the hardest to reach, or use some of the on the one that's the closest"
---
Sakura: "...No need to think much about it"
---
Amy: "In just like 2 hours then!"
-YEAH, WHY... would... she...?-
---
Veyle: "Your... Master? So you work for someone?" -isn't used to Servant lingo-
---
Arval: "Sothis didn't." :p
---
-never forgetting the kidnapping... thinking Juri has personal beef against her...-
-She... Has no reason, absolutely NOT-
---
Lily: "Well... Not really... Hmmm..." -thinking how to explain it-
---
Musashu: "Hahah, I thought so..."
---
-Yeah, a part of her she just can't bring herself to forgive her-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "You're welcome for the reminder~" -giggle-
---
---
Shockwave: "Either spend our efforts on the hardest to reach, or use some of the on the one that's the closest"
---
Sakura: "...No need to think much about it"
---
Amy: "In just like 2 hours then!"
Star: "Well, I'm glad you found it! That blue royal outfit totally suits you!"
___

-Fitting and a badass theme song- :p
___

Hmm...This may take a while...
___

Mudkip: "(I really don't get how magic works..)"
___

Mabel: "We'll be there!" :p

-Skip to that or Amy and Chrono preparing the hotel room Lindy set up?-

Alear: "What if I win again?" :p
---
Blake: "You always seem so mad whenever you simply see her... and didn't you contemplate shooting her back at the zoo? Yeah, you didn't do it, but the very fact that you thought of doing it in the first place..."
---
Camilla: "You seem quite strong yourselves~" -axe strike now!-
---
-would she find anyone else?-
Lilith: "Ooooh, she's confident" :p
---
Atalanta: "...I...I'm sorry about it, I just...Don't know what happened with me..."
---
Eiji: "That sounds incredible, woah!" -changed forms with medals to a rhinoceros-gorilla-elephant form that made his belt jingle out "SAHGOZOH.... SAHGOZOH~!" before he went to punch some stronger Combatmen off-
View attachment 393908
Shigeru: -Sees Camilla's axe swing- "...And I see you aren't any hesitant" -shocked 3 other Combatmen, allowing Medb to go through others with her crop-
---
-There are traces of magoc around-
Alina: "So whatever will you do about me? Kill me? Torture me?"
There's no way you will! Extra training and luck are the only reason you won this time!
___

-Not helped by the tact that Atalanta can't remember why she hates Jeanne so much, or the events from the Grail War tied to it...-
___

This just like something out of anime! BADASS! :laugh:
___

Pfft, we aren't the kind to do torture. As dangerous as you are, we will never follow the examples of people like you...

Top Bottom