• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-That sounds awesome but not Yang's thing LOL-
---
Lily: "And also do a lot of other things!" -plays music-
---
-So to Shez Tiamat goooooo-
-either way, Draco is very much convinced to receive or hear nice things on a daily basis :V-

-but skip to a spar with Shez?-
---
Veyle: "What is that sound?"
---
-Shez be moving and slashing all over the training room-

-If she's at the library, she'd see Weiss and Winter-

-If she's at her own room, Weiss knocks on her door?-
___

-So in addition to them both having lightning and electricity-based powers, Sparky's also a few similar personality traits to Phosphora-

-An ideal Pokemon for her to train- :p
___

Yeah, it's kind of easy to miss how other fighters are doing when we're fighting a a foe as massive and towering as a Combiner...
-let's say library-
---
-pretty much yeah :V-
---
Kamui: "You fought what?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Two wise rulers giving us pretty important lessons"
---
Bumblebee: "The planet was unsalvageable..."
---
-Indeed, so he's already starting to idealize a few plans-
---
Boudica: "Though there's more green outside this one"
---
Amy: "Look, that's what they're doing now!"
Star: "Boudica just wanted to help us once she saw how down we were, and despite all the times we've argued, mom was still there for me when I needed advice on how to dealing with all the danger and loss we've been dealing with..."
___

Kirby: "...Y-You mean that Earth?"
___

-What is Sideways' current plan?-
___

(And more fresh air and sky, too!)

Mudkip: "(It...is a little more similar to the forest near the swamp I lived than that big flying ship...)
___

-Final battle time?-

-let's say library-
---
-pretty much yeah :V-
---
Kamui: "You fought what?"
-She sees Weiss and Winter?-
___

-Now Phosphora getting a Pokemon to begin with is less surprising...More so due to hte fact that many Pokemon are currently staying here after being narrowly rescued from Phaaze's destruction and nursed back to health by both Chaldea's and the Bureau's medical staff-
___

-Was Kamui talking about the Halloween with Spooky's Mansion or the one with the Backrooms and Stunticons? The Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion arc has been going on for so long that I'm not sure which one was considered "last" Halloween at this point- :V

Palutena: "That's very interesting actually... Hmmmm..." 🤔
---
-will it be a simple trip?-
---
Azura: "We... try to make the best of the present."
---
Ingrid: -starts to crush it with her hand, taking her time for dramatic purposes-
Avalon: "Seems your older sister has taught you an important lesson~"
---
-What Uni aaaaaasked-
---
Spadamon: "...How many loses have you had?"
---
-And thus the Grief Seed soon is shattered, turned to dust to never reform again, as Jenny looks for life signals around-
Yukari: "Goodbye, Madoka Kaname..."
You're not related to any of us... -_-
___

-The trip itself will be simple, probably more so than hikes are for most people given Ata and Blake's great strength and athleticism, as well as their considerable experience with parkour-

-They might still encounter some hostile wildlife at the top of the mountain itself, however-
___

...O-Only a few more recently, but prior to that...q-quite a few, none of which we foresaw...

-A few of their members died either directly by Toffee's hand, or because of the fritz, and that's not going into the numerous Bureau soldiers killed by the cursed and berserk, but very much not herself Kamui, and then-still evil Kama-

-Prior to that, the most deaths that had occurred in their organization by far were when Isis sabotaged the Fortress, resulting in a massacre of many Servants due to a lack of mana-
___

...Poor kid... -While glad that the Grief Seed is destroyed, hearing Madoka's real name again reminds her of the innocent kid who was cursed to essentially served as the base form and power source for a mutant like Gretchen, and makes her lament the awful fate the befell her. Undyne's head is currently hung low in grief and a show of respect-

A-AT LEAST SHE IS AT PEACE, NOW...? -Trying not to cry, similarly feeling awful for Madoka-

-Is Jenny able to find any survivors?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Avalon: "Seems your older sister has taught you an important lesson~"
---
-What Uni aaaaaasked-
---
Spadamon: "...How many loses have you had?"
---
-And thus the Grief Seed soon is shattered, turned to dust to never reform again, as Jenny looks for life signals around-
Yukari: "Goodbye, Madoka Kaname..."
___

-The trip itself will be simple, probably more so than hikes are for most people given Ata and Blake's great strength and athleticism, as well as their considerable experience with parkour-

-They might still encounter some hostile wildlife at the top of the mountain itself, however-
___

...O-Only a few more recently, but prior to that...q-quite a few, none of which we foresaw...

-A few of their members died either directly by Toffee's hand, or because of the fritz, and that's not going into the numerous Bureau soldiers killed by the cursed and berserk, but very much not herself Kamui, and then-still evil Kama-

-Prior to that, the most deaths that had occurred in their organization by far were when Isis sabotaged the Fortress, resulting in a massacre of many Servants due to a lack of mana-
___

...Poor kid... -While glad that the Grief Seed is destroyed, hearing Madoka's real name again reminds her of the innocent kid who was cursed to essentially served as the base form and power source for a mutant like Gretchen, and makes her lament the awful fate the befell her. Undyne's head is currently hung low in grief and a show of respect-

A-AT LEAST SHE IS AT PEACE, NOW...? -Trying not to cry, similarly feeling awful for Madoka-

Palu: "I wonder if we've met another Pretender before..."
---
Blake: This was a great idea.
---
Azura: "But no matter what, we always came out on top of things."
---
Ingrid: "May the afterline bring you joy once more..."

-She sees Weiss and Winter?-
___

-Now Phosphora getting a Pokemon to begin with is less surprising...More so due to hte fact that many Pokemon are currently staying here after being narrowly rescued from Phaaze's destruction and nursed back to health by both Chaldea's and the Bureau's medical staff-
___

-Was Kamui talking about the Halloween with Spooky's Mansion or the one with the Backrooms and Stunticons? The Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion arc has been going on for so long that I'm not sure which one was considered "last" Halloween at this point- :V
-she too focused on her reading0
---
-she pats Sparky-
---
-the Backrooms one was in 2022..... right?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she too focused on her reading0
---
-she pats Sparky-
---
-the Backrooms one was in 2022..... right?-
(...Should we ask her yet? I don't want to interrupt her book...) -Worried it'd be rude-
___

-Who smiles at that, still proud-

-Pit's thoughts?-
___

-Yeah, though it lasted until like May 2023 I think. I drew out the Moonjumper and Backrooms stuff out for longer than I probably should have-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(...Should we ask her yet? I don't want to interrupt her book...) -Worried it'd be rude-
___

-Who smiles at that, still proud-

-Pit's thoughts?-
___

-Yeah, though it lasted until like May 2023 I think. I drew out the Moonjumper and Backrooms stuff out for longer than I probably should have-
Weiss: "Hey, Blake." :)
---
Pit: They're really two peas in a pond...
---
-and it was shorter than the one from last year- :laugh:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-either way, Draco is very much convinced to receive or hear nice things on a daily basis :V-

-but skip to a spar with Shez?-
---
Veyle: "What is that sound?"
---
-Shez be moving and slashing all over the training room-
Draco: "...You seriously want that?"
---
Lily: "It's a song!"
---
Tiamat: I wonder if she knows something...
Star: "Boudica just wanted to help us once she saw how down we were, and despite all the times we've argued, mom was still there for me when I needed advice on how to dealing with all the danger and loss we've been dealing with..."
___

Kirby: "...Y-You mean that Earth?"
___

-What is Sideways' current plan?-
___

(And more fresh air and sky, too!)

Mudkip: "(It...is a little more similar to the forest near the swamp I lived than that big flying ship...)
___

-Final battle time?-
Lily: -Nodded- "And it's clear they've both struck to us"
---
-Bumblebee solemnly nodded-
---
-For now, he'll pretend to remain with the Decepticons side, while seeing if he can find anything useful...-
---
Boudica: "That makes it better, doesn't it?" :)
---
-Final battle time as the evil titan is like "I'll enjoy what I'll do to your planet"-
___

___

___

---
---
---
-They would see that Neo and Pandora's entries suddenly changed to identify them by the new class-
Morrigan: "Intriguing" :p
---
-Though for that, they will be ready-
Atalanta: I can't wait to see the top. :)
---
-Speaking of, maybe they shouldn't reveal what happened to Kamui and Kama-
Ophanimon: "Unfortunate, but I see your determination is stronger"
-And as Spadamon doesn't wants to admit it, he as Duftmon has seen more than once some loses-
---
Yukari: "And that the Incubators may never come back to life again..."
-Jeanne and Martha silently prayed for Madoka's soul and those of the other girls-
-I'll be honest, I'm undecided wether they should have survived or not-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Draco: "...You seriously want that?"
---
Lily: "It's a song!"
---
Tiamat: I wonder uf she knows something...
Shez: "I always gotta make sure my skills stays sharp. If a mercenary gets outplayed by their opponent in a fight, that opponent will be their last."
---
Veyle: "And it comes from this device?"
---
Sothis: "It is as I dreaded... the bad feeling comes from her..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: -Nodded- "And it's clear they've both struck to us"
---
-Bumblebee solemnly nodded-
---
-For now, he'll pretend to remain with the Decepticons side, while seeing if he can find anything useful...-
---
Boudica: "That makes it better, doesn't it?" :)
---
-Final battle time as the evil titan is like "I'll enjoy what I'll do to your planet"-
Star: "We really needed to hear their advice...And I guess I did even more than I thought." :surprised:
___

Kirby: "..Oh, Bumblebee, I-I'm so sorry....I had no idea..." :urg:
___

-He'll most likely be able to use some scrapped technology from the Death's Head and some energy from the Mighty Morphin Grid, at least until the Engima of Combination is cleaned up of all Angolmois ....-
___

Mudkip: "(It's...more like nature, but still not quite like home...)

-Mr. Fish already feels bad for the Mudkip upon realizing that he's also homesick...-
___

Mabel: "Kick his butt, Revengers!"

Weiss: "Hey, Blake." :)
---
Pit: They're really two peas in a pond...
---
-and it was shorter than the one from last year- :laugh:
-Now Blake sees Weiss and Winter- :p
___

-Their attitudes can be a bit annoying...But it's nice to see them getting along so well?-
___

-Which is still technically ongoing lol-

-If I do any Halloween stuff again this year, I'm starting it earlier and not drawing it out past an additional month or two-

---
---
---
-They would see that Neo and Pandora's entries suddenly changed to identify them by the new class-
---
---
-And as Spadamon doesn't wants to admit it, he as Duftmon has seen more than once some loses-
---
-Jeanne and Martha silently prayed for Madoka's soul and those of the other girls-
-Notices the changes to their ChaldeaDex entries- ...Huh, th-that actually makes perfect sense. :ohwell:

Quite curious... 🤔
___

-They're only a few yards from the top of the mountain, now, passing by a few higher up trails guarded by wooden fences-
___

-Yeah, they don't plan on it, at least not yet...-

W-We wouldn't still be standing as individuals or a defense organization if we weren't DETERMINED enough...

-Chaldea may have more in common with the Digital World than Spadamon/Duftmon might yet be willing to admit...-
___

For the good of the universe. Because of them, the world lost at minimum one innocent life and heroic SOUL today, and quite possibly several more...

-Even Sans looked down sadly, knowing this was the only probable way to free Madoka and for her to be at peace-

-You could always have their fates either remain ambiguous or have them turn up a bit later, Digi. It's possible that they could have fled to another dimension entirely following Gretchen's death in order to escape the blast or would otherwise turn up amongst some debris-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
-Notices the changes to their ChaldeaDex entries- ...Huh, th-that actually makes perfect sense. :ohwell:

Quite curious... 🤔
___

-They're only a few yards from the top of the mountain, now, passing by a few higher up trails guarded by wooden fences-
___

W-We wouldn't still be standing as individuals or a defense organization if we weren't DETERMINED enough...

-Chaldea may have more in common with the Digital World than Spadamon/Duftmon might yet be willing to admit...-
___

For the good of the universe. Because of them, the world lost at minimum one innocent life and heroic SOUL today, and quite possibly several more...

-Even Sans looked down sadly, knowing this was the only probable way to free Madoka and for her to be at peace-

-You could always have their fates either remain ambiguous or have them turn up a bit later, Digi. It's possible that they could have fled to another dimension entirely following Gretchen's death in order to escape the blast or would otherwise turn up amongst some debris-
-and depending on how much you mind Engage spoilers, someone else has also had their entry change to fit; it's Alear and I'm making the text longer so it's not easily guessable without clicking-

Palutena: "I'm not even surprised about Pandora. That girl lives and breathes lies."
---
Blake: "The view is already incredible..."
---
-and that's one thing he can't deny? then again, the Digital World's most fearsome foes are also very determined so it says nothing?-
---
Ingrid: "If they ever do, we'll do everything to bring them back to extinction."

-Now Blake sees Weiss and Winter- :p
___

-Their attitudes can be a bit annoying...But it's nice to see them getting along so well?-
___

-Which is still technically ongoing lol-

-If I do any Halloween stuff again this year, I'm starting it earlier and not drawing it out past an additional month or two-
Blake: "Oh, hey Weiss. Winter." :)
---
-he's... honestly very happy for Phosphora-
---
-we're gonna have the Alola stuff after this, probably so maybe another Halloween arc on top of that would be a lot-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Blake: "Oh, hey Weiss. Winter." :)
---
-he's... honestly very happy for Phosphora-
---
-we're gonna have the Alola stuff after this, probably so maybe another Halloween arc on top of that would be a lot-
(Hey, Blake!) -Said quietly since this is a library-

-She's also internally glad that they're not interrupting her book-

___

-Current thoughts?-
___

-That's a actually a really good point...Maybe a major Halloween event will should be skipped this year. If nothing else, Halloween stuff probably shouldn't be a full arc this time-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Hey, Blake!) -Said quietly since this is a library-

-She's also internally glad that they're not interrupting her book-

___

-Current thoughts?-
___

-That's a actually a really good point...Maybe a major Halloween event will should be skipped this year. If nothing else, Halloween stuff probably shouldn't be a full arc this time-
Blake: "How are you two doing?" :)

Weiss: "Well, your silly story may have scared Winter but otherwise I'm fine."
---
Pit: Well, they seem happy together.
---
-Merasmus trying to relax in an Alolan beach then he sees Chaldea-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Blake: "How are you two doing?" :)

Weiss: "Well, your silly story may have scared Winter but otherwise I'm fine."
---
Pit: Well, they seem happy together.
---
-Merasmus trying to relax in an Alolan beach then he sees Chaldea-
(H-Hey, I wasn't that scared! ...Well, at least not severally, b-but still!) :glare:

___

-Phosphora seems quite happy to be training a Pikachu, and Sparky seems extremely grateful to have been adopted by a Trainer after he and his sister were separated from their grass valley home-
___

-He would either be shocked with dumbfounded fear and anger and immediately nope it out of there, or plan to sic yet another army of monsters and ghosts on them when incorrectly thinks they'll least expect it- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(H-Hey, I wasn't that scared! ...Well, at least not severally, b-but still!) :glare:

___

-Phosphora seems quite happy to be training a Pikachu, and Sparky seems extremely grateful to have been adopted by a Trainer after he and his sister were separated from their grass valley home-
___

-He would either be shocked with dumbfounded fear and anger and immediately nope it out of there, or plan to sic yet another army of monsters and ghosts on them when incorrectly thinks they'll least expect it- :V
Blake: "Well, it's not exactly the nicest story to read to someone young."
---
-maybe his sister will find someone?-
---
-either sound about right- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Blake: "Well, it's not exactly the nicest story to read to someone young."
---
-maybe his sister will find someone?-
---
-either sound about right- :V
(It sounded similar to a fairy tale and I've fought tons of scary things in real life, so I thought I could handle it...)

___

-it remains to be seen, although she certainly seems to really look up to Fate, who also similarly has lightning and electricity-based powers-
___

-But yeah, which "last" Halloween was the one Kamui was referring to it? 2022's or 2023's?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(It sounded similar to a fairy tale and I've fought tons of scary things in real life, so I thought I could handle it...)

___

-it remains to be seen, although she certainly seems to really look up to Fate, who also similarly has lightning and electricity-based powers-
___

-But yeah, which "last" Halloween was the one Kamui was referring to it? 2022's or 2023's?-
Blake: "Seeing someone go mad is one thing, but seeing their perspective and how powerless they truly are is another."
---
-oh, that'd be a good pair-
---
-2023's :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Blake: "Seeing someone go mad is one thing, but seeing their perspective and how powerless they truly are is another."
---
-oh, that'd be a good pair-
---
-2023's :V-
(I guess that's what scared me the most...I couldn't even tell if Dr. Jekyll ended up becoming a bad person himself or not...)
___

-It's Digi's call since Fate is his character, but I just haven't thought to have Pichu talk again in a while since I've been focusing on other characters- :V
___

-Then Undyne mentioning the combiner is retconned- :V

Let me guess, some of those so-called "Specimens" tried to attack some of your family and Jeanne?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(I guess that's what scared me the most...I couldn't even tell if Dr. Jekyll ended up becoming a bad person himself or not...)
___

-It's Digi's call since Fate is his character, but I just haven't thought to have Pichu talk again in a while since I've been focusing on other characters- :V
___

-Then Undyne mentioning the combiner is retconned- :V

Let me guess, some of those so-called "Specimens" tried to attack some of your family and Jeanne?
Blake: "Losing your identity is no laughing matter."
---
-so maybe work on that eventually?- :V

-anyway, how Sparky?-
---
Kamui: "And some innocents too..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Blake: "Losing your identity is no laughing matter."
---
-so maybe work on that eventually?- :V

-anyway, how Sparky?-
---
Kamui: "And some innocents too..."
(I-I can't even imagine it...)

-It's almost like a darker version of the final step of Ascension...-
___

-I plan on it along with having a few of my other characters being more relevant again lmao-

-He's happy to be hanging out with his Trainer and meeting more of her friends, even if he thinks Pit can be a little funny-
___

You've always wanted to protect the people in general, so that's not surprising, either.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(I-I can't even imagine it...)

-It's almost like a darker version of the final step of Ascension...-
___

-I plan on it along with having a few of my other characters being more relevant again lmao-

-He's happy to be hanging out with his Trainer and meeting more of her friends, even if he thinks Pit can be a little funny-
___

You've always wanted to protect the people in general, so that's not surprising, either.
-so Ruby kinda relates with Jekyll now and can appreciate the tale-

Blake: "It's best not to..."
---
-maybe he'll meet some of the Forces of Nature too?-
---
Kamui: "Yeah. It's been my big motivation for so long." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-so Ruby kinda relates with Jekyll now and can appreciate the tale-

Blake: "It's best not to..."
---
-maybe he'll meet some of the Forces of Nature too?-
---
Kamui: "Yeah. It's been my big motivation for so long." :)
-The biggest difference from it being that, for a while, at least, Jekyll was able to revert back to his original identity, and tried to maintain control as Hyde gradually tried to take over...-

(It's definitely a scary story with an effective message. But, discussing the book's not the only reason why we're here...)

___

-I was actually gonna ask if some of the other Forces of Nature saw him next- :p
___

So somehow, you were able to use a greater set of your dragon powers than you normally can when you saw people in danger last Halloween...

...Hold on a dang minute, that's probably the exact reason WHY you were suddenly able to access more of your dragon abilities!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The biggest difference from it being that, for a while, at least, Jekyll was able to revert back to his original identity, and tried to maintain control as Hyde gradually tried to take over...-

(It's definitely a scary story with an effective message. But, discussing the book's not the only reason why we're here...)

___

-I was actually gonna ask if some of the other Forces of Nature saw him next- :p
___

So somehow, you were able to use a greater set of your dragon powers than you normally can when you saw people in danger last Halloween...

...Hold on a dang minute, that's probably the exact reason WHY you were suddenly able to access more of your dragon abilities!
Blake: "Why else then?"
---
-maybe some would, yes-
---
Kamui: "You may be right, Undyne." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Blake: "Why else then?"
---
-maybe some would, yes-
---
Kamui: "You may be right, Undyne." :)
(I was wondering if you knew much about the real Dr. Jekyll, back when he and several others Servants were...still around...)

___

-Maybe Phosphora brings Sparky along when she goes to meet up with Arlon or Viridi next? Or otherwise some of them just see him while they're passing through the castle town or halls?-
___

...Did you figure that part out already?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "I always gotta make sure my skills stays sharp. If a mercenary gets outplayed by their opponent in a fight, that opponent will be their last."
---
Veyle: "And it comes from this device?"
---
Sothis: "It is as I dreaded... the bad feeling comes from her..."
Draco: "Tsk... Somehow you still have a working neurone"
---
Lily: "That's right! Imoressive, huh?"
---
Tiamat: "Do you know what it is?"
Star: "We really needed to hear their advice...And I guess I did even more than I thought." :surprised:
___

Kirby: "..Oh, Bumblebee, I-I'm so sorry....I had no idea..." :urg:
___

-He'll most likely be able to use some scrapped technology from the Death's Head and some energy from the Mighty Morphin Grid, at least until the Engima of Combination is cleaned up of all Angolmois ....-
___

Mudkip: "(It's...more like nature, but still not quite like home...)

-Mr. Fish already feels bad for the Mudkip upon realizing that he's also homesick...-
___

Mabel: "Kick his butt, Revengers!"
Lily: "Yeah... I wonder if adult me has tried to help us that way too"
---
Bumblebee: "It's fine. As you said, you couldn't have known"
---
-Indeed, he's been quite interested in this Grid over that possibility. Also a bit on magecraft-
---
Boudica: "...Maybe we can get out later in a bit" -looking in her phone at info on Mudkips-
---
-And then, THE PORTAL SCENE-
-Chrono hashis eyes glued on it-

Quite curious... 🤔
___

___

___

-and depending on how much you mind Engage spoilers, someone else has also had their entry change to fit; it's Alear and I'm making the text longer so it's not easily guessable without clicking-

Palutena: "I'm not even surprised about Pandora. That girl lives and breathes lies."
---
---
-and that's one thing he can't deny? then again, the Digital World's most fearsome foes are also very determined so it says nothing?-
---
Ingrid: "If they ever do, we'll do everything to bring them back to extinction."
Avalon: "You can thank your older sister any time over this new discovery~"
-This so called Pretender class might be a little worth looking into, just in case-
---
Atalanta: -Nodded- "Though the fences could mean there's something else up ahead..."
---
Spadamon: "Hmmm, the same case can be said about most defense organizations..."
Ophanimon: "But it's goodthat they share that goal" :)
---
Martha: "I wish all those manage t find peace on the other side. The countless that those miserable furballs had tricked..."

-That's true... Byleth wonders where Madoka is now?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Yeah... I wonder if adult me has tried to help us that way too"
---
Bumblebee: "It's fine. As you said, you couldn't have known"
---
-Indeed, he's been quite interested in this Grid over that possibility. Also a bit on magecraft-
---
Boudica: "...Maybe we can get out later in a bit" -looking in her phone at info on Mudkips-
---
-And then, THE PORTAL SCENE-
-Chrono hashis eyes glued on it-
Star: "Are you kidding? She's given you tons of advice like that over the years! She's probably got about as much wisdom as my own mom does." :p
___

Kirby: "How...long ago did it happen...?"
___

-Given the accomplishments he's observed mages and magic-users across other planets achieve, there's no doubt magecraft would prove helpful in reviving a deceased Cybertronian...-
___

Mudkip: "(Huh? What do you mean?)"

(I think she means going outside the castle!)

Or even the dimension itself. :p

-What does Boudica find in her research?-
___

-Eating popcorn anxiously?-

-and depending on how much you mind Engage spoilers, someone else has also had their entry change to fit;

---
---
---
-This so called Pretender class might be a little worth looking into, just in case-
---
Atalanta: -Nodded- "Though the fences could mean there's something else up ahead..."
---
---
Martha: "I wish all those manage t find peace on the other side. The countless that those miserable furballs had tricked..."

YOU'RE NOT RELATED TO ANY OF US! :glare:

Didn't Catty and Bratty used to consider you an older sister to them?

That was different, we were already friends for over a year before they stared calling me their big sister figure...
___

-The fences are on the side of the walkways leading up the mountain, so they're only they're to keep people from falling off the side of the mountain- :p

-That being said, Atalanta's theory about something else being up ahead will prove on point when they get to the top-
___

-As well as that the Digital World and Chaldea have more in common than he previously thought?-
___

I had no idea these Incubators even existed. Normally, I'd never advocate for something like genocide, but it sounds like they're all corrupt and uncaring about other life by default...

-Jenny isn't able to find any of the other Magical Girls, or any clear signs of survivors...But she does find what appears to be a digital recording device that was collected and labelled by GL Labs, which she's quick to scan and download, hoping it might have answers-

...No way...Guys? You might wanna see this...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(I was wondering if you knew much about the real Dr. Jekyll, back when he and several others Servants were...still around...)

___

-Maybe Phosphora brings Sparky along when she goes to meet up with Arlon or Viridi next? Or otherwise some of them just see him while they're passing through the castle town or halls?-
___

...Did you figure that part out already?
Blake: "They had a more symbiotic way of doing things, knowing what would happen in the story due to how famous it is."
---
-a meeting could work, probably-
---
Kamui: "I hadn't really thought of it before." :lol:

Draco: "Tsk... Somehow you still have a working neurone"
---
Lily: "That's right! Imoressive, huh?"
---
Tiamat: "Do you know what it is?"
Shez: "That's a little harsh."

Arval: She's not wrong though. :smirk:
-yeah, it's post-Arval now- :V
---
Veyle: "It's incredible!"
---
Sothis: "Now that I know I get it from Shez, I think I have an idea..."

---
---
---

That was different, we were already friends for over a year before they stared calling me their big sister figure...
___

-The fences are on the side of the walkways leading up the mountain, so they're only they're to keep people from falling off the side of the mountain- :p

-That being said, Atalanta's theory about something else being up ahead will prove on point when they get to the top-
___

-As well as that the Digital World and Chaldea have more in common than he previously thought?-
___

I had no idea these Incubators even existed. Normally, I'd never advocate for something like genocide, but it sounds like they're all corrupt and uncaring about other life by default...

-Jenny isn't able to find any of the other Magical Girls, or any clear signs of survivors...But she does find what appears to be a digital recording device that was collected and labelled by GL Labs, which she's quick to scan and download, hoping it might have answers-

Palutena: "This brings back to question the fact that Drakkon had two Rulers, if you ask me..."
---
Blake: "It could also just be a way for people to not fall off..."
---
Palutena: "What were you expecting us to be like, Spadamon?"
---
-Byleth prayed for Madoka's safety and happiness-

Ingrid: "Hm? What did you find, Jenny?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Are you kidding? She's given you tons of advice like that over the years! She's probably got about as much wisdom as my own mom does." :p
___

Kirby: "How...long ago did it happen...?"
___

-Given the accomplishments he's observed mages and magic-users across other planets achieve, there's no doubt magecraft would prove helpful in reviving a deceased Cybertronian...-
___

Mudkip: "(Huh? What do you mean?)"

(I think she means going outside the castle!)

Or even the dimension itself. :p

-What does Boudica find in her research?-
___

-Eating popcorn anxiously?-
Lily: "...Yeah. She has" :)
---
Bumblebee: "300 Earth years back"
---
-Moreso one that's a dark god-
---
Boudica: "More like the former..."
-First that they're native to the Hoenn region-
---
-Indeed, as the epic heroic music plays and Colonel America says "Revengers... Ensemble" and they charge-
Shez: "That's a little harsh."

Arval: She's not wrong though. :smirk:
-yeah, it's post-Arval now- :V
---
Veyle: "It's incredible!"
---
Sothis: "Now that I know I get it from Shez, I think I have an idea..."
-Would they know about Arval-
Draco: "You think I don't know?"
---
Lily: "And this is just one of many things that can be done!"
---
-Tiamat tilted her head, confused-

___

___

___

Palutena: "This brings back to question the fact that Drakkon had two Rulers, if you ask me..."
---
---
---

-That's a good question to consider... Then again some summons could be considered irregular too like Jalter and Pele-
---
Atalanta: "Even then, it's better to keep a sense of caution regarding the wildlife"
---
Spadamon: "More organized and strict, frankly"
---
-Nice of Byleth-
Yukari: "You'd be correct to"
Martha: "What is it, Jenny?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...Yeah. She has" :)
---
Bumblebee: "300 Earth years back"
---
-Moreso one that's a dark god-
---
Boudica: "More like the former..."
-First that they're native to the Hoenn region-
---
-Indeed, as the epic heroic music plays and Colonel America says "Revengers... Ensemble" and they charge-
Star:: "I guess we're finally growing up a little more..."
___

Kirby: "That...isn't even that long ago..." :urg:

-Especially for a Cybertronian?-
___

-All the while the Decepticons themselves are planning on taking out as many Autobots as possible, as well as most of Chaldea for being their strongest allies and for killing Megatron...-
___

-But considering that these Pokemon are known to have been living on a variety of planets, as well as how others like Whiskers, Justeaze and Winter originated from worlds that clearly lacked a substantial Pokemon population, it's possible that this Muidkip originated from another planet or dimension as well...-
___

Dipper: "Revengers ensemble!"

Mabel: "This is the final battle!"

Blake: "They had a more symbiotic way of doing things, knowing what would happen in the story due to how famous it is."
---
-a meeting could work, probably-
---
Kamui: "I hadn't really thought of it before." :lol:
(Well, that's one major improvement to the potion and his methods...Was he actually the very same Dr. Jekyll from the book? I know other Servants here also started off as book characters...)
___

-Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if the Forces of Nature still hold official meetings-

-Viridi's Generals don't agree with everything she does, but she's still technically their boss, here- :V
___

I guess would've have been obvious that your desire to protect and save lives, especially close friends or loved ones, was the reason why you were suddenly able to use way more of your dragon powers than usual in the middle of a dangerous fight. I mean, TONS of people's abilities and powers work like that! Even tons of the members here have powers that tend to work best when they're trying to protect others in danger!

---
---
---

-That's a good question to consider... Then again some summons could be considered irregular too like Jalter and Pele-
---
Atalanta: "Even then, it's better to keep a sense of caution regarding the wildlife"
---
---
-Nice of Byleth-
Claptrap: "Wasn't there one Servant you guys couldn't find? Some run away coward, or something?"

-A few of the Servants have even been known to show up without summons at all, or otherwise summoned by the Earth itself, as was the case with King Hassan's revival...-

I'm gonna be honest, I completely forgot how the original/male Merlin was summoned
___

-Yeah, these fences are thankfully just guardrails, but after they fought and killed a giant turkey with razor-sharp teeth and a bear with a Demogorgon-like mouth and a whip-like tongue? Yeah, Ata's got a point- :V
___

W-Well, we've been working on making Chaldea far better o-organized, but having most of the organization be overly strict would make it more military-based than most of the members here a-actually are...

___

-Several of the monsters did as well, hoping that if nothing else, Madoka was able to pass on-

I found a drive containing a video about Witches and the Incubators among the debris! It's been numerically labelled, so I'm guessing GL Labs must've found it...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Would they know about Arval-
Draco: "You think I don't know?"
---
Lily: "And this is just one of many things that can be done!"
---
-Tiamat tilted her head, confused-
Shez: "But yeah, I always train. Every day. And sparring you can be a part of that training." :grin:
---
Veyle: "That is incredible..."
---
Sothis: "How much have I told you of Agartha?"

(Well, that's one major improvement to the potion and his methods...Was he actually the very same Dr. Jekyll from the book? I know other Servants here also started off as book characters...)
___

-Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if the Forces of Nature still hold official meetings-

-Viridi's Generals don't agree with everything she does, but she's still technically their boss, here- :V
___

I guess would've have been obvious that your desire to protect and save lives, especially close friends or loved ones, was the reason why you were suddenly able to use way more of your dragon powers than usual in the middle of a dangerous fight. I mean, TONS of people's abilities and powers work like that! Even tons of the members here have powers that tend to work best when they're trying to protect others in danger!
Blake: "Yes, he's the same person."
---
Viridi: "A Pikachu?! That's so cute and marketable!" :b:
---
Kamui: "I suppose it's part of... what is it called again? An adrenaline rush?"

---
---
---
-Nice of Byleth-
Claptrap: "Wasn't there one Servant you guys couldn't find? Some run away coward, or something?"

-A few of the Servants have even been known to show up without summons at all, or otherwise summoned by the Earth itself, as was the case with King Hassan's revival...-

I'm gonna be honest, I completely forgot how the original/male Merlin was summoned
___

-Yeah, these fences are thankfully just guardrails, but after they fought and killed a giant turkey with razor-sharp teeth and a bear with a Demogorgon-like mouth and a whip-like tongue? Yeah, Ata's got a point- :V
___

W-Well, we've been working on making Chaldea far better o-organized, but having most of the organization be overly strict would make it more military-based than most of the members here a-actually are...

___

-Several of the monsters did as well, hoping that if nothing else, Madoka was able to pass on-

I found a drive containing a video about Witches and the Incubators among the debris! It's been numerically labelled, so I'm guessing GL Labs must've found it...
I imagine he just showed up because Independent Manifestation

Palutena: "Yes, there was."
---
Blake: "That is true..."
---
Palutena: "We try to leave people with options because we don't want to completely control people's lives."
---
Palutena: "Should we watch it?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Blake: "Yes, he's the same person."
---
Viridi: "A Pikachu?! That's so cute and marketable!" :b:
---
Kamui: "I suppose it's part of... what is it called again? An adrenaline rush?"
(...Did he...have any memories of what happened in the book...?)
___

Sparky: "(Marketable?)":confused:

___

You've got it exactly! Whether it's hype for a battle or fear or anger of someone you care about being in danger, adrenaline naturally kicks in when ya need it most so that your muscles can use their max strength! You'll be able to hit things much harder, lift things heavier than you're used to lifting with way more ease, and even just run way faster...And also probably fly faster in your case. :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star:: "I guess we're finally growing up a little more..."
___

Kirby: "That...isn't even that long ago..." :urg:

-Especially for a Cybertronian?-
___

-All the while the Decepticons themselves are planning on taking out as many Autobots as possible, as well as most of Chaldea for being their strongest allies and for killing Megatron...-
___

-But considering that these Pokemon are known to have been living on a variety of planets, as well as how others like Whiskers, Justeaze and Winter originated from worlds that clearly lacked a substantial Pokemon population, it's possible that this Muidkip originated from another planet or dimension as well...-
___

Dipper: "Revengers ensemble!"

Mabel: "This is the final battle!"
Lily: "But also without loosing yourself"
---
Bumblebee: "It's really not..." -that is the case-
---
-Indeed. Though a part of him wonders how much could this organization do against him...-
---
-True... But even so, the environment where ghey grew should still generally be the same-
---
Chrono: -Jaw drops along some popcorn-
Amy: "Heh" :p
Shez: "But yeah, I always train. Every day. And sparring you can be a part of that training." :grin:
---
Veyle: "That is incredible..."
---
Sothis: "How much have I told you of Agartha?"
Draco: "...I guess to better planify your eventual demise..."
---
Lily: "Like it can also let you browse a lot of information"
---
Tiamat: "The meanies that killed you?"

___

___

___

---
---
Palutena: "We try to leave people with options because we don't want to completely control people's lives."
---
He showed up after the Zero Two invasion summoning himself via a loophole

-And that is true indeed-
---
Atalanta: "Keep your eyes open"
---
Spadamon: "I thought you'd actually be a little more military..."
---
Martha: "I say we do..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(...Did he...have any memories of what happened in the book...?)
___

Sparky: "(Marketable?)":confused:

___

You've got it exactly! Whether it's hype for a battle or fear or anger of someone you care about being in danger, adrenaline naturally kicks in when ya need it most so that your muscles can use their max strength! You'll be able to hit things much harder, lift things heavier than you're used to lifting with way more ease, and even just run way faster...And also probably fly faster in your case. :p
Blake: "He knew everything."
---
Viridi: "Oh, don't worry about that." :p
---
Kamui: "Yeah, and it seems it lets me use more of my dragon powers too."

Draco: "...I guess to better planify your eventual demise..."
---
Veyle: "Like it can also let you browse a lot of information"
---
Tiamat: "The meanies that killed you?"
Shez: "That's the spirit, girl!"
---
Veyle replied to herself?

Veyle: "What kind of information?"
---
Sothis: "Yes, them." :glare: "One of them had once managed to persist and live within Shez in the same way I live through Byleth."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "But also without loosing yourself"
---
Bumblebee: "It's really not..." -that is the case-
---
-Indeed. Though a part of him wonders how much could this organization do against him...-
---
-True... But even so, the environment where ghey grew should still generally be the same-
---
Chrono: -Jaw drops along some popcorn-
Amy: "Heh" :p
Star: "What do you mean by that?"
___

Kirby: "...And the people and animals living there...?" :urg:
___

-Considering all of the other powerful entities and warriors they've defeated, including ones who similarly use magic, Chaldea might actually be one of the few groups who could defeat Unicron and his heralds...-
___

-Places like lakes, swamps, marshes, bogs, fens, and mires....-
___

-Seeing that, Dipper and Mabel fist-bump while Chrono isn't looking- :p

Blake: "He knew everything."
---
Viridi: "Oh, don't worry about that." :p
---
Kamui: "Yeah, and it seems it lets me use more of my dragon powers too."
(So he learned from the book...And it sounds like he regretted everything about Hyde, too...)
___

Sparky: "(Can I ask what "marketable" means and why Pikachu are apparently marketable, Phosphora?)"
___

That's kinda what I was getting at...

---
---
---
He showed up after the Zero Two invasion summoning himself via a loophole

---
---
---
Okay, now I remember that lmao. Thank you, Digi.

MWh-What Class was this one again...? -Checking her notes on the Servant list based on what the Charlotte, Tasque Manager and the Snatcher told them-
____

-The hiking trail ahead is still clear, but a wild animal, bug or beast monster or might spot them and see them as a threat along the way-
___

Not everyone here is of an entirely military background. But almost everyone here barring some of our younger members is a trained and experienced fighter, having either trained under academies, similarly experienced teachers and instructors, or having learned to fight to survive in their dimensions of origin.

Many of our members are organized by Class, based on their abilities, powers, and primary weapons of choice, but beyond that, there are only a few different branches of specific units in ranks, and they often work alongside members with vastly different sets of skills and powers based on what's necessary for a task or mission.

___

Alright...You might wanna brace yourselves..

-Jenny activates the recording device in question, which plays and projects a holographic video-

-The video in question shows several Incubators, either on their home world or another planet...rapidly dying out...Several of them look physically weak, others look like they're trying and failing to launch magic attacks, and all of them that aren't still standing after a few minute or longer, are quite literally dropping dead, one after the other, some even dying mere seconds after another...-

(If you were still interested in portraying Kyubey without making him an undefeatable antagonist, Digi, now might be the time. :p)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "That's the spirit, girl!"
---
Veyle replied to herself?

Veyle: "What kind of information?"
---
Sothis: "Yes, them." :glare: "One of them had once managed to persist and live within Shez in the same way I live through Byleth."
-She only rolled her eyes again-
---
FIXED
Lily: "All sorts!"
---
Tiamat: "O-Oh..." -that's not good, she thinks-
Star: "What do you mean by that?"
___

Kirby: "...And the people and animals living there...?" :urg:
___

-Considering all of the other powerful entities and warriors they've defeated, including ones who similarly use magic, Chaldea might actually be one of the few groups who could defeat Unicron and his heralds...-
___

-Places like lakes, swamps, marshes, bogs, fens, and mires....-
___

-Seeing that, Dipper and Mabel fist-bump while Chrono isn't looking- :p
Lily: "I mean, you haven't become some grumpy and bitter person"
---
Bumblebee: "Unfortunately..."
---
-Despite his gargantuan size... He does have weaknesses after all-
---
-Makes sense given the little one's amphibian characteristics-
---
-Indeed, while Chrono cheers for the heroes!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I mean, you haven't become some grumpy and bitter person"
---
Bumblebee: "Unfortunately..."
---
-Despite his gargantuan size... He does have weaknesses after all-
---
-Makes sense given the little one's amphibian characteristics-
---
-Indeed, while Chrono cheers for the heroes!-
Star: "...Which I almost did for a little while..."
___

Kirby: "W-Were you guys able to save anyone...?"
___

-And those weaknesses were likely what the Autobots used to destroy him the first time...-
___

-Being much like a larger axolotl that's better adapted to also walk on land-

Mudkip: "(...Going outside again would be nice...)" -Agreeing with Boudica and Mr. Fish-
___

-Being far less stoic than usual?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
MWh-What Class was this one again...? -Checking her notes on the Servant list based on what the Charlotte, Tasque Manager and the Snatcher told them-
____

-The hiking trail ahead is still clear, but a wild animal, bug or beast monster or might spot them and see them as a threat along the way-
___

Not everyone here is of an entirely military background. But almost everyone here barring some of our younger members is a trained and experienced fighter, having either trained under academies, similarly experienced teachers and instructors, or having learned to fight to survive in their dimensions of origin.

Many of our members are organized by Class, based on their abilities, powers, and primary weapons of choice, but beyond that, there are only a few different branches of specific units in ranks, and they often work alongside members with vastly different sets of skills and powers based on what's necessary for a task or mission.

___

-Jenny activates the recording device in question, which plays and projects a holographic video-

-The video in question shows several Incubators, either on their home world or another planet...rapidly dying out...Several of them look physically weak, others look like they're trying and failing to launch magic attacks, and all of them that aren't still standing after a few minute or longer, are quite literally dropping dead, one after the other, some even dying mere seconds after another...-

(If you were still interested in portraying Kyubey without making him an undefeatable antagonist, Digi, now might be the time. :p)
Palutena: "I mentionned he was a second Ruler, based on what we were told."
---
-will that happen?-
---
Palutena: "In other words, we are very organized."
---
Ingrid: -looking at vid- "...Well, we have gotten what we wished for, did we not?"

(So he learned from the book...And it sounds like he regretted everything about Hyde, too...)
___

Sparky: "(Can I ask what "marketable" means and why Pikachu are apparently marketable, Phosphora?)"
___

That's kinda what I was getting at...
Blake: "They ended up accepting each other, actually."
---
Phosphy: "It'd be a pretty long explanation..."
---
Kamui: "But still, I can't just rely on adrenaline..."

-She only rolled her eyes again-
---
FIXED
Lily: "All sorts!"
---
Tiamat: "O-Oh..." -that's not good, she thinks-
Shez: "So... is that a yes or a no on the sparring."
---
Veyle: "That isn't very specific..."
---
Sothis: "And was the source of Shez's powers as well. I ended up accepting Shez when it was clear she herself was not as vile as they were but..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Blake: "They ended up accepting each other, actually."
---
Phosphy: "It'd be a pretty long explanation..."
---
Kamui: "But still, I can't just rely on adrenaline..."
(Wait, what?!) :surprised:
___

-It at least ties into what he heard previously about Morrigan and Lilith mentioning merchandise...Which also confused Sparky-

___

I'm guessing that's another reason why you're worried?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Okay, now I remember that lmao. Thank you, Digi.

____

___

___

---
-will that happen?-
---
---
Ingrid: -looking at vid- "...Well, we have gotten what we wished for, did we not?"
Avalon: "Who knows what secrets he might hide~"
---
-It will totally happen-
---
Luvia: "And we also know to select which members for each mission, given our variety"
Spadamon: "Hm..."
---
-It of course, allowed them to see how the Incubators looked, a whole bunch of small rodent-like creatures with astonishingly cute appearances, all of them near identical. Then again, knowing what their actions are, said appearance they can guess allowed them to easily predate on young girls and women to look friendly before using and discarding them in their quest for energy-

1723861402951.png

-The Incubators are trying to make sense of their situations, but they don't get it...-

Kyubey: "This is all so strange. We've still been collecting enough energy to last for longer... It's like entropy isn't playing a role on this"
Star: "...Which I almost did for a little while..."
___

Kirby: "W-Were you guys able to save anyone...?"
___

-And those weaknesses were likely what the Autobots used to destroy him the first time...-
___

-Being much like a larger axolotl that's better adapted to also walk on land-

Mudkip: "(...Going outside again would be nice...)" -Agreeing with Boudica and Mr. Fish-
___

-Being far less stoic than usual?-
Lily: "But not anymore, and I'm thankful that you haven't!"
---
Bumblebee: "Only a few that were in the Ark with us when it happened"
---
-Oh he knows well what happened: Primus's essence destroyed him thanks to Optimus Prime carrying it in the artifact known as the 'Matrix of Leadership'-
---
Boudica: "Hmmm, maybe a lake would do good"
---
-Oh by so much so, no different from other people around them-
Shez: "So... is that a yes or a no on the sparring."
---
Veyle: "That isn't very specific..."
---
Sothis: "And was the source of Shez's powers as well. I ended up accepting Shez when it was clear she herself was not as vile as they were but..."
Draco: "Whatever..." -basically a yes-
---
Lily: "Hmmm... Can you two think of anything?" -because Veronica too-
---
Tiamat: "...Not the source themselves?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "But not anymore, and I'm thankful that you haven't!"
---
Bumblebee: "Only a few that were in the Ark with us when it happened"
---
-Oh he knows well what happened: Primus's essence destroyed him thanks to Optimus Prime carrying it in the artifact known as the 'Matrix of Leadership'-
---
Boudica: "Hmmm, maybe a lake would do good"
---
-Oh by so much so, no different from other people around them-
Star: "...Honestly? I'm grateful for that, too." :) "Not to mention relieved, now that I'm actually thinking about it...Even my mom's not all grumpy and bitter, so what would my excuse be?"
___

Kirby: "Then not everything from Earth was lost..."
___

-And such a strategy is likely not one he plans on letting happen again...-
___

Mudkip: "(A lake?)" :b:

(Oh, yeah! We were just by one earlier!)

(It's a delightful location to swim.)
___

-More so as the fight nears an end and the villain and his army seemingly draw closer to victory?-

---
-will that happen?-
---
---
---
-It will totally happen-
---
Luvia: "And we also know to select which members for each mission, given our variety"
---
-It of course, allowed them to see how the Incubators looked, a whole bunch of small rodent-like creatures with astonishingly cute appearances, all of them near identical. Then again, knowing what their actions are, said appearance they can guess allowed them to easily predate on young girls and women to look friendly before using and discarding them in their quest for energy-

View attachment 393497

-The Incubators are trying to make sense of their situations, but they don't get it...-

Kyubey: "This is all so strange. We've still been collecting enough energy to last for longer... It's like entropy isn't playing a role on this"
Wh-What if he was actually another Pretender? It would be the only known Servant Class unaccounted for among the Servants Drakkon summoned, a-and concistent with how only one Servant of every other known class e-except for apparently the Ruler Class was summoned by them...
___

-Okay, they won't actually see it while going to the top of the mountain, but the creature will see them after they reach the top- :V
___

-What does Spadamon think of all this?-
___

That's what the Incubators look like?

No wonder they were able to trick those poor children...

-It's then that they hear a strange voice in the recording say "That's because it isn't." and the camera turned to show a pair of glowing yellow eyes staring at Kyubey and the other Incubators, dying or otherwise, from behind a thick cloud of grey fog in their dimension-

-Initially, the recording doesn't clearly show the figure at all besides their eyes, and even their voice was severally muddled by the recording at first, further masking the figure's identity,...-

-...But the figure's glowing yellow irises look oddly serpentine...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Wait, what?!) :surprised:
___

-It at least ties into what he heard previously about Morrigan and Lilith mentioning merchandise...Which also confused Sparky-

___

I'm guessing that's another reason why you're worried?
Blake: "Servants tend to know a little bit of extra information relating to their deaths when summoned. Seems it led to Jekyll and Hyde trying to get along so they don't kill each other again."
---
Viridi: "Focus on the cute part now."
---
Kamui: "Yeah, it would certainly be one."

Draco: "Whatever..." -basically a yes-
---
Lily: "Hmmm... Can you two think of anything?" -because Veronica too-
---
Tiamat: "...Not the source themselves?"
Shez: "Good enough for me!" -grabs her arm and drags her to the training room at super speeds-
---
Veronica: "I'm still trying to learn about this world. I couldn't even begin to think of what to ask..."
---
Sothis: "They did try to kill me. Numerous times across the eons." -still can't accept Arval and Epimenides are different people-

---
-It will totally happen-
---
---
Wh-What if he was actually another Pretender? It would be the only known Servant Class unaccounted for among the Servants Drakkon summoned, a-and concistent with how only one Servant of every other known class e-except for apparently the Ruler Class was summoned by them...
___

-Okay, they won't actually see it while going to the top of the mountain, but the creature will see them after they reach the top- :V
___

___

-It's then that they hear a strange voice in the recording say "That's because it isn't." and the camera turned to show a pair of glowing yellow eyes staring at Kyubey and the other Incubators, dying or otherwise, from behind a thick cloud of grey fog in their dimension-

-Initially, the recording doesn't clearly show the figure at all besides their eyes, and even their voice was severally muddled by the recording at first, further masking the figure's identity,...-

Palutena: "Knowing that his class is a lie wouldn't exactly tell us much information, however..."
---
-that's definitely reassuring-
---
-what KoP asked?-
---
Byleth: "But... what IS that thing?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "...Honestly? I'm grateful for that, too." :) "Not to mention relieved, now that I'm actually thinking about it...Even my mom's not all grumpy and bitter, so what would my excuse be?"
___

Kirby: "Then not everything from Earth was lost..."
___

-And such a strategy is likely not one he plans on letting happen again...-
___

Mudkip: "(A lake?)" :b:

(Oh, yeah! We were just by one earlier!)

(It's a delightful location to swim.)
___

-More so as the fight nears an end and the villain and his army seemingly draw closer to victory?-
Lily: "Yeah, she still cares so much about you and King River! So she's not all cynical"
---
Bumblebee: "Yeah, at least we managed to preserve some of its history for prosperity..."
---
-No... But now he also has to take the repentant Cyclonus as a factor in his operation-
---
Boudica: "That's what I meant" :)
---
-Indeed, though the main villain is getting even more serious-
Shez: "Good enough for me!" -grabs her arm and drags her to the training room at super speeds-
---
Veronica: "I'm still trying to learn about this world. I couldn't even begin to think of what to ask..."
---
Sothis: "They did try to kill me. Numerous times across the eons." -still can't accept Arval and Epimenides are different people-
-Draco being like "AWAWAWA!"-
---
Lily: "Oh, sorry then..."
-Even Lilith is still trying to take in the tech the Chaldeans have brought like vehicles and computers-
---
-And Tiamat visibly doesn't takes that info well-
___

___

___

Palutena: "Knowing that his class is a lie wouldn't exactly tell us much information, however..."
---
-that's definitely reassuring-
---
-what KoP asked?-
---
Byleth: "But... what IS that thing?"
-Indeed as Palutena said, after all, why would the Fairy King be in this 'Pretender' class?-
---
-It will be so fun- :V
---
Duftmon: Even if their claims are true, it's not like there's a situation where I can see that now.
---
Kyubey: -Tilts head- "Are you the one causing this to my race?"
Jeanne: "That voice... Toffee?!"

Top Bottom