• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Finally back to this after about two weeks. Can't guarantee I'm back to the full motivation, but I should at least try now.
Welcome back! I hope you're doing alright, buddy.

Lily: "-Did it back- "I won't lie though, there is something fascinating with seeing what was once a merry place filled with the laughs of children become... Well, that"
---
Bumblebee: "He has built a whole lot of drones of many types, like searchers or a few combat ones"
---
Steeljaw: "Can't say I haven't had worse"
---
Boudica: "I won't deny it's really likely! I'm sure you all could get along with someone here!"
---
-Good news: They meet an alternate version of the sacrificed daughter and she joins them-
-Bad news: Another one had to sacrifice herself for a stone-
Star: "Yeah, for one thing, it's sad to see a place that made so many people happy over so much time and had so much work put into it, but...also kind of intriguing to see it just become this ghost town that's slowly falling apart all because of neglect and nature...."
___

Kirby: "I bet they've helped you guys a ton!" :b:
___

Having said that, we'll scavenge what we can from the Death's Head, then return to base immediately. Don't bother messing with any salvageable materials or resources if you suspect they might be contaminated with Angolmois for now.
___

Mudkip: "(R-Really?)" :surprised:

-The Scyther scoffs at the idea-
___

-On the first, I do at least know about that since I've watched all three of the Guardians of the Galaxy films-

-On the second, major oof...-

-his thoughts are that song Dory sings :V-

[E-even if it means you could....get pointy things stuck through you....?]
-it's clear seeing the spar between Scathach and Penny still weighs on her mind-
-Well, it means he's happy at least- :V

Boudica: That's a heavy question...

(Eh? You mean like thorns from a wild berry bushes?)

N-Not exactly,...

Shez: "Well, shall we go wait for them."
---
Veyle: "Indeed. She has the ability to heal and cure all ailments for all allies... but it comes at the cost of putting its user on the verge of death."

Alear: "It really was. It was also annoying..."
---
Kanna: "Maybe I wasn't there whenever you did it before...?"
-now determined to find this "Zedd" and sets out!-

What? Oh, fine....
-smirk-
But ah'll be the one t'do it, suga. Not this butterfly.

-nudging Sakura as if to reassure her, even if he's not in best of spirits himself-

A check, m'lord?
Ransik: "The guy's too much of an egomaniac to go by unannounced"
Lothor: "Yeah, he might come to you if anything"
---
Lindy: "Jevil, hmmm... I think Palutena and the Chaldean Rulers mentioned that name once..."

Kazemon: "...Those are words"
Mirei: Good, their competitiveness should bring something positive for once.
---
-And Sakura really appreciates that-
Sakura: "What is it?"

Dukemon: "After a good job, you should assure all is well with you, brave soldier"
Marco: "Okay, on one hand, that means we at least don't have to worry about tracking him down before he causes problems...On the other hand, that means we might be in serious danger a LOT sooner than we realized."

Star: "And isn't he like, one of THE most dangerous evil overlords here?!"
___

-Palutena overheard Seam and Lindy mention Jevil and immediately recall the insane jester they're talking about?-

-How would Palutena change by being in the Dark World, btw?-
___

(Oh, hey, Azura!) -Waves-

...Hi, everyone. Let me guess, you guys got attacked by monsters and ghosts, too?

Top Bottom