• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
...W-Well, that's a plus, I guess! :lol:
___

-She's taking this seriously, but that sight with her serious attitude is a bit comical- :p
___

-To their guest rooms?-
___

-Then, however, a laser is fired at this Kanna-

-14 tried to throw their hatchet at Isabeau in such a way to take out her head-
And don't worry. Things'll stay PG with these succubi!
---
Blake: Of course she'd raid the apple juice... Heh.
---
-it's one of the fancier ones?-
---
Byleth: "You need not be scared, young girl. Though I'm surprised someone else has powers like mine..."
Morrigan: "Sure, the actually naughty things will be offscreen. Like with him" :p -points at Qrow, purposefully messing with him for funsies-
---
-Indeed, and she has jet to realize it as she drinks from the box-
---
-The fancier ones-
Ophanimon: "Well, you know how to welcome someone~"
---
-And Kanna Hijiri turned at her attacker-

-Unfortunately Isabeau's head by itself was growing so much larger too-
-There was a wound at least-

Homura: "...The Incubators grant us powers in exchange of a wish. I... I wished to meet Madoka again after she died, s-so... My powers are related to that..."
Star: "I needed to hear that. Thanks, Lily, you always know how to cheer me up..." -Smiling now, still with noticeable worry in her expression, but more hopeful than before-
___

Kirby: "Phew! I'm sure Dedede will get along with him, too. Actually, Meta Knight might get along with him even better!"
___

The heights of ensuring your own destruction?
___

-The Mudkip doesn't know, so he turns to Boudica hoping for more advice-
___

Dipper: "He seems to have retired..."

Mabel: "And he's dealing with emotional issues!"
BTW they finally released a new playable Beast Servant in FGO ... And it's Ereshkigal. I don't know what to do with that LOL

Lily: "It's just the duty of a friend! If anything I'm glad it worked!"
---
Bumblebee: "He seems a little broody but caring. Reminds me of a few people I know" :p
---
Bludgeon: "Not expecting you to understand"
---
Boudica: "You can greet him with no problem"
---
Amy: "A lot of people he knew must have died"
Sothis: She adores it but would never say it out loud and find excuses whenever asked why she wants it so often. :p
---
Veyle: "She's always happy to talk to others, so I don't see why not?" :)

Byleth: "It's all about practice, Martha. Even a failure is an opportunity to learn."
---
Kanna: "Neither does a dragon like me, but it'd be a fun tradition, right?"
---
Shez: "Word says you're good at bringing spirits back from the dead... Can I come in?"
Nero: "See? You're having a great start with that, hmmm~!"
---
Medea: "Hm, in that sense, she reminds me of the other dragon here, then" -no one around dislikes Kamui-
-Even Shuten doesn't wants to bother her-

Martha: "...Alright, I'll what you say..."
---
Hayate: "At least until we're adults" :p
---
Nitocris: "...Alright, though that's not fully how it goes...Still, let's discuss"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
BTW they finally released a new playable Beast Servant in FGO ... And it's Ereshkigal. I don't know what to do with that LOL

Lily: "It's just the duty of a friend! If anything I'm glad it worked!"
---
Bumblebee: "He seems a little broody but caring. Reminds me of a few people I know" :p
---
Bludgeon: "Not expectring you to understand"
---
Boudica: "You can greet him with no problem"
---
Amy: "A lot of people he knew must have died"
Maybe she has a Beast counterpart that needs to be defeated in the same vein as Nero and Kama's Beast counterparts?

Star: "I guess I should rest for the...well, rest of the day. Or night. 'Cause we pretty much spent the whole day investigating this..."
___

Kirby: "More of your friends?"
___

-Some of the other Decepticons be like "Look who's talking!"?-
___

-The Mudkip looks at Mr. Fish for a few seconds...Before slowly approaching him, slightly less scared but still rather nervous-
___

Dipper: "Just wait for it..."

-It'll have turned out that he sacrificed his own daughter as one of the "trials" to get one of the power gems he needed-

Weiss: "Let's find out."
---
-that's a funny mental image-
---
-that is very much true-

-she smiles a bit at that-
-They keep reading the book, Winter a bit more anxiously-

-Also, it turns out I was wrong, Jekyll is at least aware of Hyde and even enjoys the "freedom" his more crazed counterpart provides at first...Key words being "at first"-

___

-And by now, Pit can guess that this Pikachu is Phosphora's Pokemon?-
___

-Current thoughts?-

And don't worry. Things'll stay PG with these succubi!
---
Blake: Of course she'd raid the apple juice... Heh.
---
-it's one of the fancier ones?-
---
Byleth: "You need not be scared, young girl. Though I'm surprised someone else has powers like mine..."
Morrigan: "Sure, the actually naughty things will be offscreen. Like with him" :p -points at Qrow, purposefully messing with him for funsies-
---
---
-The fancier ones-
---

Homura: "...The Incubators grant us powers in exchange of a wish. I... I wished to meet Madoka again after she died, s-so... My powers are related to that..."
...N-Now I'm just confused again...

-Qrow still notes that they just sparred in the literal sense?-

___

-Will Blake comment on it out loud or just let Ata enjoy the apple juice without any jokes?- :p
___

Y-You can thank Lilith for this one. :)
___

-It turns out to have been a Gaster Blaster fired by Papyrus-

I-I MAY BE SICK, BUT I STILL HAVE ENOUGH STRENGTH A-AND DETERMINATION TO HELP MY FRIENDS...IF THIS DOES NOT STOP YOU, TH-THEN PERHAPS I MUST USE MY FABLED
B-BLUE ATTACK...!

-But as ISabeau grew larger and more mutated, the hatchet simply fell out of the very wound it was embedded in-

Specimen 14: "This must be some kind of sick joke..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Do you want to do anything with new Eresh? :p

---
---
-The fancier ones-
---

___

-Will Blake comment on it out loud or just let Ata enjoy the apple juice without any jokes?- :p
___

___

I-I MAY BE SICK, BUT I STILL HAVE ENOUGH STRENGTH A-AND DETERMINATION TO HELP MY FRIENDS...IF THIS DOES NOT STOP YOU, TH-THEN PERHAPS I MUST USE MY FABLED
B-BLUE ATTACK...!

-But as ISabeau grew larger and more mutated, the hatchet simply fell out of the very wound it was embedded in-

Yang: "Ha! I knew it!"

Qrow: "All we did was spar!"
---
Blake: "I don't remember bringing apple juice."
---
-Lilith blushed at that-
---
Byleth: "The girl inside the gem... those Incubators are twisted..."

Nero: "See? You're having a great start with that, hmmm~!"
---
Medea: "Hm, in that sense, she reminds me of the other dragon here, then" -no one around dislikes Kamui-
-Even Shuten doesn't wants to bother her-

Martha: "...Alright, I'll what you say..."
---
Hayate: "At least until we're adults" :p
---
Nitocris: "...Alright, though that's not fully how it goes...Still, let's discuss"
Sothis: So... something akin to art, you said...? One of Byleth's Servants has some musical talent. Would that be good?
---
Veyle: "Hmmmm... Do you mean Kamui?"

-SO SHE TRIES?-
---
Kanna: "Yeah. Won't be all that useful then." :p
---
Shez: -gets in the room and closes the door to have some level of privacy- "So... how does it work then?"

-They keep reading the book, Winter a bit more anxiously-

-Also, it turns out I was wrong, Jekyll is at least aware of Hyde and even enjoys the "freedom" his more crazed counterpart provides at first...Key words being "at first"-

___

-And by now, Pit can guess that this Pikachu is Phosphora's Pokemon?-
___

-Current thoughts?-
-but then things go wrong?-
---
Pit: "Is that your Pokemon, Phosphora?"

Phosphora: "Sure is." :p

Pit: "Yeah, you having an electric type isn't surprising."
---
Byleth: I hope he can find more strength to carry that weight.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-but then things go wrong?-
---
Pit: "Is that your Pokemon, Phosphora?"

Phosphora: "Sure is." :p

Pit: "Yeah, you having an electric type isn't surprising."
---
Byleth: I hope he can find more strength to carry that weight.
-Mr. Hyde not only becomes more dangerous and chaotic, but starts to take over Dr. Jekyll's personality far more often and for far longer periods of times, essentially starting to gradually override the original personality of Jekyll himself, much to Jekyll's horror-
___

-It's like the main Trainers in Pokemon Gyms, they specialize in training a specific Type or two of Pokemon based on their interests or sometimes even personality-

-Only in this case it's also because of Phosphora's own electric-based powers- :V
___

-Rather than just hide it under a facade of constant jokes and laughs...Even though he also genuinely does like comedy and bad puns-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Mr. Hyde not only becomes more dangerous and chaotic, but starts to take over Dr. Jekyll's personality far more often and for far longer periods of times, essentially starting to gradually override the original personality of Jekyll himself, much to Jekyll's horror-
___

-It's like the main Trainers in Pokemon Gyms, they specialize in training a specific Type or two of Pokemon based on their interests or sometimes even personality-

-Only in this case it's also because of Phosphora's own electric-based powers- :V
___

-Rather than just hide it under a facade of constant jokes and laughs...Even though he also genuinely does like comedy and bad puns-
Weiss: Oh no...
---
-she definitely has Electric Gym Leader vibes :V-
---
-she hopes the best for him-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Maybe she has a Beast counterpart that needs to be defeated in the same vein as Nero and Kama's Beast counterparts?
Do you want to do anything with new Eresh? :p
I dunno LOL, besides all we have so far is that she's from another universe. Other than that we don't hace any info as they just released her as a preview for this year's summer event.

1723150570004.png

Star: "I guess I should rest for the...well, rest of the day. Or night. 'Cause we pretty much spent the whole day investigating this..."
___

Kirby: "More of your friends?"
___

-Some of the other Decepticons be like "Look who's talking!"?-
___

-The Mudkip looks at Mr. Fish for a few seconds...Before slowly approaching him, slightly less scared but still rather nervous-
___

Dipper: "Just wait for it..."

-It'll have turned out that he sacrificed his own daughter as one of the "trials" to get one of the power gems he needed-
Lily: "Next 24 hours, I say..."
---
Bumblebee: "Some can act really broody but really care" :p
---
-Though Bludgeon is a relentless madman-
-Even in the face of death, he has no remorse-
---
-With Mr. Fish being calm so far though a little nervous too-
---
Chrono: "He did WHAT?!"
Amy: "Yikes..." -it hits given what happened to Fate-
Sothis: So... something akin to art, you said...? One of Byleth's Servants has some musical talent. Would that be good?
---
Veyle: "Hmmmm... Do you mean Kamui?"

-SO SHE TRIES?-
---
Kanna: "Yeah. Won't be all that useful then." :p
---
Shez: -gets in the room and closes the door to have some level of privacy- "So... how does it work then?"
Nero: Ah, you mean that wonderfully splendid Yang Guifei! What an incredible Heroic Spirit~
---
Medea: "Correct"

-SHE TRIES-
---
Nitocris: "I have the means to contact with various realms that could be considered an afterlife and communicate with spirits. If they access to it, I could make them my familiars"

-Demonstrates by summoning a Dry Bones from her mirror-

___

___

___

B-BLUE ATTACK...!

---
---
-Lilith blushed at that-
---
Morrigan: "Sure, in more ways than one~"
---
Atalanta: "I packed some"
---
Ophanimon: "Thank you then, such a kind host~"
---
Kanna: "Pathetic..." -she uses her magic to both reinforce her own body and attack him with teddy bears of large sizes carrying blunt objects-

-Thus, Isabeau assumed the form of a super massive witch in the shape of a castle from which multiple large caterpillars with disfigured versions of her face sprawled, the second most powerful witch in history-
-Crépuscule de La Reine-
1723153193774.png

Homura: "...She asked in a time loop to stop her...Stop from being fooled by Kyubey...But I was too late and...I-I don't want to lose her, but she's in so much pain!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Nero: Ah, you mean that wonderfully splendid Yang Guifei! What an incredible Heroic Spirit~
---
Medea: "Correct"

-SHE TRIES-
---
Nitocris: "I have the means to contact with various realms that could be considered an afterlife and communicate with spirits. If they access to it, I could make them my familiars"

-Demonstrates by summoning a Dry Bones from her mirror-
Sothis: I'll keep that in mind.
---
Veyle: "She's very kind too." :)

-Alear and Byleth also fishing-
---
Shez: "I see... do you think you could bring someone for me?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I dunno LOL, besides all we have so far is that she's from another universe. Other than that we don't hace any info asbthey just released her as a preview for this year's summer event.

View attachment 393291

Lily: "Next 24 hours, I say..."
---
Bumblebee: "Some can act really broody but really care" :p
---
-Though Bludgeon is a relentless madman-
-Even in the face of death, he has no remorse-
---
-With Mr. Fish being calm so far though a little nervous too-
---
Chrono: "He did WHAT?!"
Amy: "Yikes..." -it hits given what happened to Fate-
So you might need to wait a while for any lore and stats about the character to be explained.

Star: "You're saying we should take a day's worth of a break from researching the Glossaryck mystery?"
___

Kirby: "That sounds like Meta Knight!" :chuckle:

-If Meta Knight were here, he wouldn't be fazed by these jokes and just keep looking at everyone through his mask- :p
___

-And as such, Aquamarine instantly captures him in the wand's tractor beam-

Let's finish this cult off...

___

-Mostly because in contrast, while Mr. Fish isn't scared like the Mudkip, he doesn't want to scare him or anyone else- :V

-The Mudkip is within talking distance of Mr. Fish, now-
___

Mabel: "He's horrible!" :glare:

Dipper: "All because he he was just that convinced that he alone was the only person who could and knew how to save the universe..."

Weiss: Oh no...
---
-she definitely has Electric Gym Leader vibes :V-
---
-she hopes the best for him-
(Wait, what?! Won't the potion's effect just eventually wear off?!)
___

-The only things stopping her from trying out as one are experience as a Trainer and having only one Pokemon- :V
___

-Sothis probably does as well, but is more focused on food right now- :V

Yang: "Ha! I knew it!"

---
---
-Lilith blushed at that-
---
---
---
---
Kanna: "Pathetic..." -she uses her magic to both reinforce her own body and attack him with teddy bears of large sizes carrying blunt objects-

-Thus, Isabeau assumed the form of a super massive witch in the shape of a castle from which multiple large caterpillars with disfigured versions of her face sprawled, the second most powerful witch in history-
-Crépuscule de La Reine-
View attachment 393292

Homura: "...She asked in a time loop to stop her...Stop from being fooled by Kyubey...But I was too late and...I-I don't want to lose her, but she's in so much pain!"
-Alphys is facepalming at this point. She's not sure if Morrigan is just joking to poke fun at Qrow...Or if Qrow's not being honest either because his arguments and Morrigan's teases aren't helping his case- :V
___

-Not surprising- :p
___

-Lilith still humble?-
___

-Papyrus responds by sending waves of bones from the ground and ceiling (if there is one) to try and destroy the teddy bears-

Speciemen 14: "Eugh! What the hell kind of mutant abomination did she turn into?!

A witch...And no doubt a particularly dangerous one at that... -Recovering from being stunned, summoning yet another massive array of spears-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

-Crépuscule de La Reine-

-Alphys is facepalming at this point. She's not sure if Morrigan is just joking to poke fun at Qrow...Or if Qrow's not being honest either because his arguments and Morrigan's teases aren't helping his case- :V
___

___

-Lilith still humble?-
___

-Papyrus responds by sending waves of bones from the ground and ceiling (if there is one) to try and destroy the teddy bears-

Speciemen 14: "Eugh! What the hell kind of mutant abomination did she turn into?!

A witch...And no doubt a particularly dangerous one at that... -Recovering from being stunned, summoning yet another massive array of spears-
Qrow: "Stop it!"
---
Blake: "That's not surprising..."
---
-she very much is-

Lilith: "I-It's the least that could be done." :lol:
---
Byleth: "..." -hugs her-

(Wait, what?! Won't the potion's effect just eventually wear off?!)
___

-The only things stopping her from trying out as one are experience as a Trainer and having only one Pokemon- :V
___

-Sothis probably does as well, but is more focused on food right now- :V
Weiss: "Seems it's a part of him now..."
---
-two more and she can be a first gym leader :V-
---
-that is very true :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Seems it's a part of him now..."
---
-two more and she can be a first gym leader :V-
---
-that is very true :V-
(Is it too late for him to make an antidote...?) :urg:
___

-Pit would probably comment on this due to his familiarity with video games and modern Kid Icarus in general seeming to have a lot of meta jokes and commentary- :V
___

-Including the rest of that slice of strawberry cake-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Is it too late for him to make an antidote...?) :urg:
___

-Pit would probably comment on this due to his familiarity with video games and modern Kid Icarus in general seeming to have a lot of meta jokes and commentary- :V
___

-Including the rest of that slice of strawberry cake-
-is it...?-
---
Pit: "So, working on being a Gym Leader then?"

Phosphy: "Hmmmm..."
---
-HECK YEAH-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-is it...?-
---
Pit: "So, working on being a Gym Leader then?"

Phosphy: "Hmmmm..."
---
-HECK YEAH-
-Apparently, the ending is...not really positive one, with it seemingly likely that both Jekyll and Hyde perish-

Hyde apparently takes himself out (and thus Jekyll as well), but only because Jekyll had enough control left to realize he was becoming Hyde permanently and how evil he had become after Hyde killed another character. This along with one of Jekyll's friends picking up the pieces also ends up keeping the authorities in their town from discovering Hyde and (I think) the potion's existence.
___

-She's not, but now she's considering it?- :V
___

with that said, i'm overdue for my afternoon nap. thanks for the chat, you two. didn't realize other people here had gone through something similar...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Apparently, the ending is...not really positive one, with it seemingly likely that both Jekyll and Hyde perish-

Hyde apparently takes himself out (and thus Jekyll as well), but only because Jekyll had enough control left to realize he was becoming Hyde permanently and how evil he had become after Hyde killed another character. This along with one of Jekyll's friends picking up the pieces also ends up keeping the authorities in their town from discovering Hyde and (I think) the potion's existence.
___

-She's not, but now she's considering it?- :V
___

with that said, i'm overdue for my afternoon nap. thanks for the chat, you two. didn't realize other people here had gone through something similar...
Weiss: "...."
---
Phosphora: "That'd be really funny, actually." :p
---
Byleth: "Have a good rest." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sothis: I'll keep that in mind.
---
Veyle: "She's very kind too." :)

-Alear and Byleth also fishing-
---
Shez: "I see... do you think you could bring someone for me?"
Nero: "I wish you some wonderful luck~!"
---
Medea: "Yes, she doesn't judge anyone by their background" -she may not interact much with Kamui, but usually, it's quite affable-

-How are they faring?-
---
Nitocris: "...Alright, is it an old friend or a lover?"
-Somehwere in the afterlife, Lysithea sneezes-
So you might need to wait a while for any lore and stats about the character to be explained.

Star: "You're saying we should take a day's worth of a break from researching the Glossaryck mystery?"
___

Kirby: "That sounds like Meta Knight!" :chuckle:

-If Meta Knight were here, he wouldn't be fazed by these jokes and just keep looking at everyone through his mask- :p
___

-And as such, Aquamarine instantly captures him in the wand's tractor beam-

Let's finish this cult off...

___

-Mostly because in contrast, while Mr. Fish isn't scared like the Mudkip, he doesn't want to scare him or anyone else- :V

-The Mudkip is within talking distance of Mr. Fish, now-
___

Mabel: "He's horrible!" :glare:

Dipper: "All because he he was just that convinced that he alone was the only person who could and knew how to save the universe..."
Pretty much, yah.

Lily: "I said 24 hours, not 23" :p
---
Bumblebee: "Heh, glad to have guessed well" :p "There's some like Drift or Dinobot! ...Y-Yeah, there's a guy who named himself Dinobot"
---
Shockwave: "With pleaure" -transforms into his laser gun mode-
---
-And what will happen?-
---
Amy: "They really want you to see him get his comeuppance, huh"
___

___

-Lilith still humble?-
___

---
---
-she very much is-

---
Morrigan: "Sorry... But also, I'm not sorry" :p
---
Atalanta: "...I suppose?" -sips more-
---
Ophanimon: "Then what a good job you did" :)
---
-While Kanna casted a magi circle in the way Kazumi would to shoot at him-

Minou: "Isn't mother splendid~?"
Suzune: "You're telling me, that the most powerful Witch in history, just summoned the two strongest after her..."
Tart: "Oh God..."
-Crépuscule de la Reine started to instantly shoot powerful magical curses at everyone but her daughters and allies-

-Homura now is silent, processing this-
-No one has ever been this comprehensive of her, other than Madoka-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Nero: "I wish you some wonderful luck~!"
---
Medea: "Yes, she doesn't judge anyone by their background" -she may not interact much with Kamui, but usually, it's quite affable-

-How are they faring?-
---
Nitocris: "...Alright, is it an old friend or a lover?"
-Somehwere in the afterlife, Lysithea sneezes-
Sothis: Thank you. :)
---
Veyle: "That sounds wonderful." :)

-much better, obviously-
---
-LMAO-

Shez: "They're the person who actually gave me the powers I now have. I... I wouldn't be here without them."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pretty much, yah.

Lily: "I said 24 hours, not 23" :p
---
Bumblebee: "Heh, glad to have guessed well" :p "There's some like Drift or Dinobot! ...Y-Yeah, there's a guy who named himself Dinobot"
---
Shockwave: "With pleaure" -transforms into his laser gun mode-
---
-And what will happen?-
---
Amy: "They really want you to see him get his comeuppance, huh"
Okay, yeah, that's fair.

Star: "...Alright! Let's take a well-earned break." :)
___

Kirby: "...Just...Dinobot?" :confused:
___

-And several other Decepticons do as well?-
___

Mudkip: "(S-So...You're Mr. Fish..?)"

(Yeah, that's my name...) -Still worried-
___

-Then a team of surviving superheroes ambushed a him!-

Weiss: "...."
---
Phosphora: "That'd be really funny, actually." :p
---
Byleth: "Have a good rest." :)
(...Th-That's how the book ends?!) :c
___

-Pit wonders why funny?-
___

im lazy enough that i usually do. --Walks away with a shrug and his usual trademark grin-

---
---
-she very much is-

---
---
---
---

Suzune: "You're telling me, that the most powerful Witch in history, just summoned the two strongest after her..."
-Crépuscule de la Reine started to instantly shoot powerful magical curses at everyone but her daughters and allies-

-How are Yang and Ruby reacting to Qrow and Morrigan's exchange?-
___

-Still a funny contrast?-
___

We wouldn't even have a base now if it weren't thanks to her! :grin:
___

-SHIELD OF BONES!-

-Sans also understands part of it...But he's far too weak from the Black Plague to speak right now-

14: "Anyone have the first clue as to how the hell we stop her?!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

How are Yang and Ruby reacting to Qrow and Morrigan's exchange?-
___

___

___

-SHIELD OF BONES!-

-Sans also understands part of it...But he's far too weak from the Black Plague to speak right now-

-they're laughing while Qrow pouts-
---
-Blake snickers internally about it-
---
Lilith: "N-No need for such compliments. I simply do what I wish anyone would in my position." :lol:
---
Byleth: "It will be alright..."

(...Th-That's how the book ends?!) :c
___

-Pit wonders why funny?-
___

im lazy enough that i usually do. --Walks away with a shrug and his usual trademark grin-
Weiss: "Older stories tend to lack happy endings..."
---
Pit: "What's so funny?"

Phosphy: "Never really thought of myself as a gym leader, honestly."
---
Byleth: -smiled a bit at that-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Older stories tend to lack happy endings..."
---
Pit: "What's so funny?"

Phosphy: "Never really thought of myself as a gym leader, honestly."
---
Byleth: -smiled a bit at that-
(...I...guess it's not that different from some old fairy tales...)

___

-She's not from a world full of Pokémon and battle culture...And she's never caught or adopted one until recently- :V
___

-Their thoughts on Sans after he explained his and the Underground's pasts?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(...I...guess it's not that different from some old fairy tales...)

___

-She's not from a world full of Pokémon and battle culture...And she's never caught or adopted one until recently- :V
___

-Their thoughts on Sans after he explained his and the Underground's pasts?-
Weiss: "Exactly..."
---
-but she knew and probably played Pokemon :V-
---
Byleth: I'm sure he'll be alright. :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Exactly..."
---
-but she knew and probably played Pokemon :V-
---
Byleth: I'm sure he'll be alright. :)
-The book in general is apparently supposed to be allegory for severe alcoholism, as well as using anonymity as an excuse for bad behavior, so it's not that far off with how old fairy tales also usually carried lessons-

(The whole story was scarier than most I've read...)
___

-Which makes having one for real twice as awesome?- :V
___

-HE's been alright since the resets stopped, after all-

-...Well, minus the time he was killed by a Dark Matter-possessed Kanna but he was luckily among those who got the chance to be revived later on- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The book in general is apparently supposed to be allegory for severe alcoholism, as well as using anonymity as an excuse for bad behavior, so it's not that far off with how old fairy tales also usually carried lessons-

(The whole story was scarier than most I've read...)
___

-Which makes having one for real twice as awesome?- :V
___

-HE's been alright since the resets stopped, after all-

-...Well, minus the time he was killed by a Dark Matter-possessed Kanna but he was luckily among those who got the chance to be revived later on- :V
Weiss: "Will you be alright?"
---
-SHE INTERNALLY FANGIRLING-
---
-Killanna... I almost forgot that-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Will you be alright?"
---
-SHE INTERNALLY FANGIRLING-
---
-Killanna... I almost forgot that-
(Yeah, I'm alright, Weiss. I've still seen and fought scarier things in real life...)
___

-Helps that it's a famous species with electric-powers, even though Sparky has no idea about the former fact- :p
___

-Yeah, that arc was a long while ago...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sothis: Thank you. :)
---
Veyle: "That sounds wonderful." :)

-much better, obviously-
---
-LMAO-

Shez: "They're the person who actually gave me the powers I now have. I... I wouldn't be here without them."
Nero: "Oh you know, ask me any time! It's incredible to have the attention of a deity~!" -nodded to herself-
---
Medea: "Well... You could say so"

Martha: -Feeling inadequate now-
---
Nitocris: "In that case, you might be good enough of a catalyst"
Okay, yeah, that's fair.

Star: "...Alright! Let's take a well-earned break." :)
___

Kirby: "...Just...Dinobot?" :confused:
___

-And several other Decepticons do as well?-
___

Mudkip: "(S-So...You're Mr. Fish..?)"

(Yeah, that's my name...) -Still worried-
___

-Then a team of surviving superheroes ambushed a him!-
Lily: "Yeah, let's do it now!"
---
Bumblebee: "Yeah, they really inspired him"
---
-Oh without any question, blowing him up to bits-
---
Boudica: I hope this ends well...
---
Amy: "Wait, this soon in the movie?"
Chrono: "Better now than late"
-How are Yang and Ruby reacting to Qrow and Morrigan's exchange?-
___

___

___

-SHIELD OF BONES!-

---
---
Lilith: "N-No need for such compliments. I simply do what I wish anyone would in my position." :lol:
---
-And Lilith has a bit of a smug reaction too-
---
-As Atalanta remains diligent... While sipping again-
---
Ophanimon: "You also do it well then" :)
---
-The teddy bears keep ramming against it, while Kanna also is getting closer-

Tart: "I almost turned into a witch when I killed her with all my power plus Riz's..." -blocking-

Homura: "...H-How do you know...?" -holding back tears-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Yeah, I'm alright, Weiss. I've still seen and fought scarier things in real life...)
___

-Helps that it's a famous species with electric-powers, even though Sparky has no idea about the former fact- :p
___

-Yeah, that arc was a long while ago...-
Weiss: "If you say do..."
---
-he'll learn eventually, probably- :p
---
-it sure was...-

Nero: "Oh you know, ask me any time! It's incredible to have the attention of a deity~!" -nodded to herself-
---
Medea: "Well... You could say so"

Martha: -Feeling inadequate now-
---
Nitocris: "In that case, you might be good enough of a catalyst"
Sothis: Someone's acting humble. :p
---
-Veyle looking happy-

Alear: "It's alright, Martha. We've all struggled before too" :)
---
Shez: "A catalyst?" -not really the brightest-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Yeah, let's do it now!"
---
Bumblebee: "Yeah, they really inspired him"
---
-Oh without any question, blowing him up to bits-
---
Boudica: I hope this ends well...
---
Amy: "Wait, this soon in the movie?"
Chrono: "Better now than late"
-And with that, both princesses take a break, Star laying back on her bed looking at trending videos on her Magic Mirror-
___

Kirby: "Doesn't that get confusing with how there's an entire squadron of Autobots called the Dinobots?"

-Mild hypocrite since there are a lot of other "Kirbys" that share the same name, just with the addition of the name of a color- :V
___

-And with that, it seems both Bludgeon and Airachnid have been eliminated...-
___

Mudkip: "(Y-You...don't seem mean...AH! I'm sorry if that sounded mean!)"

(Whoa, h-hey, easy! Don't worry about it, like I said, I kinda get that a lot. And with a face...or a least big gaping mouth like this, I kinda get it.) 😅
___

-It seems like they had it thoroughly planned as well, as they break into the villain's hut from several directions, one of them blasts a powerful attack at him to stun and disorient him which he tries to block using the arm covered by a gauntlet-, some of their strongest members break in to restrain him, and and another one chops the gauntlet and arm off to ensure he can't use it or the powerful gems again-

Weiss: "If you say do..."
---
-he'll learn eventually, probably- :p
---
-it sure was...-
(This was just a particularly scary book...And a sad one, too...) :urg:
___

-Will it boost his ego? Somewhat, the most famous Pikachu are individual ones Like Ash's, Red's, the one from Super Smash Bros., the Libre from Pokken, and Detective Pikachu rather than the species as a whole- :V
___

-In-universe, most people don't actually know about Kilanna nor the possessed Leanne or Broly as they weren't here yet at the time-

---
---
---
---
---
---

Tart: "I almost turned into a witch when I killed her with all my power plus Riz's..." -blocking-

(Well, I guess these two are sort of allies, now...?)
___

-Would Blake offer to take over guard duty for a while since Atalanta is focused on cooking their breakfast?-
___

...Maybe you should just accept a compliment or two for once, Lilith. :p
___

-Once this Familiar draws close to Papyrus, however, the skeleton sends an entire wave of blue-colored bones at her-

-Unless this Kanna knows teleportation or she or her own familiars can destroy some of the bones outright, the attack looks unavoidable-

-Undyne sends most of her current spears at the mutated Isabeau's heads, not even bothering to rely on her golden spear's tricks since she doubts Isabeau is currently sane enough to make a conscious effort to dodge them-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sothis: Someone's acting humble. :p
---
-Veyle looking happy-

Alear: "It's alright, Martha. We've all struggled before too" :)
---
Shez: "A catalyst?" -not really the brightest-
-She still kept her proud pose, her ego not registering the word 'humble' even the sarcastic context-
---
-She's excited over things she could do with new friend!-

Martha: "....RIGHT! Everyone does on their first!"
---
Nitocris: "Something related to the spirit that might make chances to call them closer"
-And with that, both princesses take a break, Star laying back on her bed looking at trending videos on her Magic Mirror-
___

Kirby: "Doesn't that get confusing with how there's an entire squadron of Autobots called the Dinobots?"

-Mild hypocrite since there are a lot of other "Kirbys" that share the same name, just with the addition of the name of a color- :V
___

-And with that, it seems both Bludgeon and Airachnid have been eliminated...-
___

Mudkip: "(Y-You...don't seem mean...AH! I'm sorry if that sounded mean!)"

(Whoa, h-hey, easy! Don't worry about it, like I said, I kinda get that a lot. And with a face...or a least big gaping mouth like this, I kinda get it.) 😅
___

-It seems like they had it thoroughly planned as well, as they break into the villain's hut from several directions, one of them blasts a powerful attack at him to stun and disorient him which he tries to block using the arm covered by a gauntlet-, some of their strongest members break in to restrain him, and and another one chops the gauntlet and arm off to ensure he can't use it or the powerful gems again-
-Lily by her side, curious what she'll look into-
---
KEK
Bumblebee: "He's usually a loner so not too much"
---
Soundwave: "Extermination: Completed" -he played a small victory jingle-
---
Boudica: Okay, they broke the ice!
---
Amy: "Okay they really had it figured it out since the last movie"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Lily by her side, curious what she'll look into-
---
KEK
Bumblebee: "He's usually a loner so not too much"
---
Soundwave: "Extermination: Completed" -he played a small victory jingle-
---
Boudica: Okay, they broke the ice!
---
Amy: "Okay they really had it figured it out since the last movie"
-Star scrolls through and watches a few different videos, some about ongoing concerts, another about failed skateboard stunts, and another about abandoned theme parks, all of which were very recently uploaded-
___

Kirby: "Oh...Does he still have friends?"
___

___

Mudkip: "(S-So, you're a Shiny Pokémon, too?)"

(Yup! One of many Shiny Magikarp!) -Forgot or didn't realize that his fellow Magikarp in that tank were spray painted gold- :V
___

-Several of the currently leading heroes enter the room to confront him, while an anthromorphic raccoon superhero rolls the arm and gauntlet over...Only to discover that the power gems are completely gone-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

(Well, I guess these two are sort of allies, now...?)
___

-Would Blake offer to take over guard duty for a while since Atalanta is focused on cooking their breakfast?-
___

...Maybe you should just accept a compliment or two for once, Lilith. :p
___

-Once this Familiar draws close to Papyrus, however, the skeleton sends an entire wave of blue-colored bones at her-

-Unless this Kanna knows teleportation or she or her own familiars can destroy some of the bones outright, the attack looks unavoidable-

-Undyne sends most of her current spears at the mutated Isabeau's heads, not even bothering to rely on her golden spear's tricks since she doubts Isabeau is currently sane enough to make a conscious effort to dodge them-
-they sure are-

-good for everyone?-
---
Blake: "Want me to take turn guarding the place or...?"
---
Lilith: "M-Maybe... I suppose I could try." :lol:
---
Byleth: "Going back in time to save a loved one, over and over and over and over, without any success... This reminds me of when my father was killed."

(This was just a particularly scary book...And a sad one, too...) :urg:
___

-Will it boost his ego? Somewhat, the most famous Pikachu are individual ones Like Ash's, Red's, the one from Super Smash Bros., the Libre from Pokken, and Detective Pikachu rather than the species as a whole- :V
___

-In-universe, most people don't actually know about Kilanna nor the possessed Leanne or Broly as they weren't here yet at the time-
Weiss: "Are you sure you'll be okay?"
---
-HE'LL BE AS FAMOUS AS THEM, IF NOT MORE!-
---
-yeah, it's really been a while lmao-

-She still kept her proud pose, her ego not registering the word 'humble' even the sarcastic context-
---
-She's excited over things she could do with new friend!-

Martha: "....RIGHT! Everyone does on their first!"
---
Nitocris: "Something related to the spirit that might make chances to call them closer"
Sothis: I'll try to give you an update whenever something significant happens.
---
-HELL YEAH!-

Byleth: "Maybe even more times than the first. But don't worry about it."
Alear: "Yeah. Right now, focus on getting the hang of things. Get comfortable with using the fishing rod." :)
---
Shez: "Well, my sword can't really work since the second someone else touches it, it warps right at my hand. So maybe using my own body is the only way..."

Top Bottom