• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: "What are friends for, am I right?"
---
Bumblebee: "After all, he always loved blowing up stuff"
---
Slipstream: "Honestly, we're keeping her functioning for too long if you ask me"
Blackarachnia: "I coincide"
-Nightbird nodded-
Airachnid: "You three always at each other's throats, yet agreeing for once? It must be a miracle"
---
Boudica: "That's fine, everyone ages differently!"
---
Amy: "...Maybe" :p
Still a classic saying. And still a meaningful one. :p
___

Kirby: "And right now, he's only to do that to stop other bad guys." :p
___

Then we need only Shockwave's opinion to decide whether or not you should be terminated...
___

-The young Scyther grumbles in annoyance, which Vulpix and Mudkip seem oblivious to-
___

Dipper: "Aw, seriously?" :glare:

Weiss: "Not much thought is required for a Boarbatusk, to be fair."
---
Phosphy: -thumbs up!-
---
-Sans notices Byleth pondering?-
(It's still more than one Summon. And I think that might just be proof that it can be done without headaches.)
___

-Then some of Phosphora's friends and fellow Angel World inhabitants see that she has a Pikachu now?-
___

what's on your mind this time? if you don't mind me asking.

-teleports in- Who isn't, Alphy? Pokemon's ****ing huge everywhere!
---
-they might then spend the night sleeping?-
---
-LMAO DIGI-
---
Byleth: "In that case, I'll just need to hold on... and take her down..." -battle pose whole wincing before firing a powerful blast of fire-
Lilith: "Yeah, what he sai- Oh, he"
Morrigan: "Woops! Gotta go now!"
---
-Well, Atalanta might stay guard since she doesn't needs to sleep-
-But yeah, they ate veggies too-
---
-I was just making a joke LOL but that's fine by me-
---
-Corbeau was frozen and subsequently hit by the blast-
Lapin: "HEY! LEAVE MY LITTLE SISTER ALONE!" -shot beams at them specifically-
-It would be difficult to get rid of Lapin now knowing that if they do, she'll just resurrect as a witch and steal their weapons, and if they kill her as a witch. she'll return to be a magical girl, then the process repeats-

-Jeanne was trying to make use of her Noble Phantasm to cure her allies, and Alina quickly went to the monsters-
Alina: "What are you all? You look pretty interesting~"
Iroha: "A-Away..." -weakened too-

-All while Isabeau and Walpurgisnacht were now making sure that Ingrid and Yukari would stop attacking Madoka's large Soul Gem-
W-Wait, I didn't get to ask you two about your mysterious epic backstories yet!
___

-At most, they'll want to keep watch for more Mewnian Bears-

-But yeah, staying overnight was probably one of the whole points of why they went camping- :p
___

-Either way, it's your call,, Digi, since I still don't think I could portray a Nurse Joy that well lol-
___

-Considering that very issue, as well as Lapin's current rage, Jenny tries to freeze her with an ice beam as well-

W-We need a healer! -Coughing and hacking badly-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Lilith: "Yeah, what he sai- Oh, he"
Morrigan: "Woops! Gotta go now!"
---
-Well, Atalanta might stay guard since she doesn't needs to sleep-
-But yeah, they ate veggies too-
---
-I was just making a joke LOL but that's fine by me-
---
-Corbeau was frozen and subsequently hit by the blast-
Lapin: "HEY! LEAVE MY LITTLE SISTER ALONE!" -shot beams at them specifically-
-It would be difficult to get rid of Lapin now knowing that if they do, she'll just resurrect as a witch and steal their weapons, and if they kill her as a witch. she'll return to be a magical girl, then the process repeats-

-Jeanne was trying to make use of her Noble Phantasm to cure her allies, and Alina quickly went to the monsters-
Alina: "What are you all? You look pretty interesting~"
Iroha: "A-Away..." -weakened too-

-All while Isabeau and Walpurgisnacht were now making sure that Ingrid and Yukari would stop attacking Madoka's large Soul Gem-
___

-But yeah, staying overnight was probably one of the whole points of why they went camping- :p
___

-Either way, it's your call,, Digi, since I still don't think I could portray a Nurse Joy that well lol-
___

-Considering that very issue, as well as Lapin's current rage, Jenny tries to freeze her with an ice beam as well-

Qrow: "If they stayed to answer every question you had, they'd be here all year." :p
---
-maybe they take turns standing guard?-
---
-yay-
---
Byleth: "How do we kill something that is unkillable...?"

Ingrid: "Oh, hello you two. I was hoping for a warm-up, actually." :p -sends one clone after Isabeau-

(It's still more than one Summon. And I think that might just be proof that it can be done without headaches.)
___

-Then some of Phosphora's friends and fellow Angel World inhabitants see that she has a Pikachu now?-
___

what's on your mind this time? if you don't mind me asking.
Weiss: "I'll reach that point once my other familiars are so second nature that I would require no thought to use them. I have no idea how long that will take."
---
Pit: "IT'S PIKACHU!" :b:
---
Byleth: "The pain you must have endured..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "I'll reach that point once my other familiars are so second nature that I would require no thought to use them. I have no idea how long that will take."
---
Pit: "IT'S PIKACHU!" :b:
---
Byleth: "The pain you must have endured..."
(So it is definitely possible...But it would still require a lot of training and concentration to get to that point...)
___

Sparky: "(Umm... I am a Pikachu, but there's way more Pikachus out there than just me...)"
___

oh, that. omehow i'm not surprised. don't worry about it. i've cheered up a bit ever since i realized the resets stopped. and the only people who had the ability to reset our timeline are long gone. so if nothing else, none of those terrible events will ever get to repeat again.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(So it is definitely possible...But it would still require a lot of training and concentration to get to that point...)
___

Sparky: "(Umm... I am a Pikachu, but there's way more Pikachus out there than just me...)"
___

oh, that. omehow i'm not surprised. don't worry about it. i've cheered up a bit ever since i realized the resets stopped. and the only people who had the ability to reset our timeline are long gone. so if nothing else, none of those terrible events will ever get to repeat again.
Weiss: "It could take years, even."
---
Pit: "But you're so cuuuuuuute!"
---
Byleth: "That's a relief..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Still a classic saying. And still a meaningful one. :p
___

Kirby: "And right now, he's only to do that to stop other bad guys." :p
___

Then we need only Shockwave's opinion to decide whether or not you should be terminated...
___

-The young Scyther grumbles in annoyance, which Vulpix and Mudkip seem oblivious to-
___

Dipper: "Aw, seriously?" :glare:
Medea: "I can coroborate on that" :)
-Lily glad she's getting new friends-
---
Bumblebee: "Not a bad change" :p
---
Airachnid: "...Curses"
-The other three female Decepticons were smug-
---
Boudica: "My name is Boudica, and this is Mr. Fish"
---
Amy: "I may just take a pic of the best moment" :p
Sothis: And what makes you think that way? Do not see this question as an attempt to steer you away from that mindset. I simply am curious.
---
Veyle: "That's pretty nice." :)

Alear: "They all enjoy it equally, really."
---
-true... but it's still shocking to her? :V-

Kanna: "We'll have to spend more time with her. That way, even if she ends up being an influencer again, she'll never forget her friends." :)
Draco: All I lived through, that's the answer you will have.
---
Lily: "Yes it is! My friend is a princess of a whole other dimension!"

Martha: "I meant since they are technically your main companions, at least from what I know"
---
-Yeah... But also to everyone- :V
Jack: "Or put us in videos!"
Bunyan: "S-Still, I don't think I will! I felt so egotistical!"
___

___

___

Qrow: "If they stayed to answer every question you had, they'd be here all year." :p
---
---
-yay-
---

Ingrid: "Oh, hello you two. I was hoping for a warm-up, actually." :p -sends one clone after Isabeau-
-Morrigan is flying away from Deadpool!-
Lilith: "What he said" :p
---
-Indeed-
-And well, thing is that Atalanta being a Servant, doesn't needs to sleep, unlike Blake-
---
-I'll just say the call went well there's a thing I wanna get to with Ophnimon in soon-
---
-It worked... For a second, before Lapin fred herself and went on-

Alina: "Oh, so you still get ill despite being skeletons~? How interesting, maybe I should keep you as materials to create new artworks~"
Iroha:"Leave...Them...!" -weak-

Yukari: "I wonder how much will they last" -sent a train right at Walpurgisnacht, while Isabeau sent ribbons at high speeds and fire projectiles-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Draco: All I lived through, that's the answer you will have.
---
Lily: "Yes it is! My friend is a princess of a whole other dimension!"

Martha: "I meant since they are technically your main companions, at least from what I know"
---
-Yeah... But also to everyone- :V
Jack: "Or put us in videos!"
Bunyan: "S-Still, I don't think I will! I felt so egotistical!"
Sothis: I can always ask the other you for more information... though given her ego, she may bloat things out of proportion. :p
---
Veyle: "Another princess? That's so nice!" :)

Alear: "Well, someone has to make sure they're safe. And they make it feel less lonely in the castle."
---
Kanna: "Well, whatever you end up doing, you'll have our support." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: "I can coroborate on that" :)
-Lily glad she's getting new friends-
---
Bumblebee: "Not a bad change" :p
---
Airachnid: "...Curses"
-The other three female Decepticons were smug-
---
Boudica: "My name is Boudica, and this is Mr. Fish"
---
Amy: "I may just take a pic of the best moment" :p
-Just like herself, her mother/older counterpart is starting make more friends as well-
___

-Kirby chuckled at that-

-Kirby's still kindhearted, he just thinks it's silly that a big scary villain ended up having to join and help heroes like Chaldea- :p
___

-And it wouldn't be long before Aquamarine, using the tractor beam emitted from the wand, brings Airachnid directly to Shockwave, the other current leader of the Decepticons-
___

Squirtle: "(Nice to meet you two!)"

Vulpix: "(And whoa, is that a Milotic with you as well? And a fish person?)"

Yup! Name's Undyne, and this here's my Pokemon, Moana!

(Greetings, young ones.) :)
___

Dipper: "Eh, that's fair enough." :p

Weiss: "It could take years, even."
---
Pit: "But you're so cuuuuuuute!"
---
Byleth: "That's a relief..."
(It always takes time to actually become smarter and stronger from training. I've learned from that my own training and most of the battles I've fought...)
___

Sparky: "(Everyone around here seems to think so.)" 😅 -Humbled-
___

'sides, even though the pain of all those losses and resets is still kinda there...

-Looks at Papyrus happily chatting with other members of the kitchen staff like EMIYA and Sakura-

...seeing the people i care about alive again helps heal that pain and puts me a bit more at ease...

---
---
-yay-
---

---
-Indeed-
-And well, thing is that Atalanta being a Servant, doesn't needs to sleep, unlike Blake-
---
-I'll just say the call went well there's a thing I wanna get to with Ophnimon in soon-
---

Alina: "Oh, so you still get ill despite being skeletons~? How interesting, maybe I should keep you as materials to create new artworks~"

Yukari: "I wonder how much will they last" -sent a train right at Walpurgisnacht, while Isabeau sent ribbons at high speeds and fire projectiles-
...I'm still blaming you for this. :glare: -Said to Deadpool-
___

-Blake would probably once again insist that Atalanta get some sleep anyway, since rest still helps everyone?-
___

-Fair enough- :p

A-And that was the managing Nurse Joy of another planet's Pokemon Center!
___

OH COME ON!

-Undyne was starting to glow at this point..And underneath her eyepatch, her one blind eye was also starting to glow...-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sothis: I can always ask the other you for more information... though given her ego, she may bloat things out of proportion. :p
---
Veyle: "Another princess? That's so nice!" :)

Alear: "Well, someone has to make sure they're safe. And they make it feel less lonely in the castle."
---
Kanna: "Well, whatever you end up doing, you'll have our support." :)
Draco: A threat like that is meaningless to me.
---
Lily: "Yeah, and she's also really strong when fighting!"

Martha: "How many people live alongside you?"
---
Bunyan: "That makes me glad to know!"
Nanoha: "And she's very right!"
-Just like herself, her mother/older counterpart is starting make more friends as well-
___

-Kirby chuckled at that-

-Kirby's still kindhearted, he just thinks it's silly that a big scary villain ended up having to join and help heroes like Chaldea- :p
___

-And it wouldn't be long before Aquamarine, using the tractor beam emitted from the wand, brings Airachnid directly to Shockwave, the other current leader of the Decepticons-
___

Squirtle: "(Nice to meet you two!)"

Vulpix: "(And whoa, is that a Milotic with you as well? And a fish person?)"

Yup! Name's Undyne, and this here's my Pokemon, Moana!

(Greetings, young ones.) :)
___

Dipper: "Eh, that's fair enough." :p
Lily: She's doing really well in that!
---
-Not even reformed, still the way je is-
---
-Who starts to examine her-
---
Boudica: "We do have a lot of interesting people around" :)
---
Amy: "Oh, it's starting"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: She's doing really well in that!
---
-Not even reformed, still the way je is-
---
-Who starts to examine her-
---
Boudica: "We do have a lot of interesting people around" :)
---
Amy: "Oh, it's starting"
-On that note, the majority of Casters and Eclipsa head to the library to investigate any books that might contain info about Glossaryck or what might have possibly happened to him-

-Star and Lily, though, were likely advised to take a break, since they had been working on trying to find Glossaryck all day, for several more hours than the others. Plus, Shaymin needed to be fed soon-
___

Kirby: "Do you think he could ever become a better person and change sides for real someday...?"
___

The four of us suggest terminating this disgraced scientist, but as one of the Decepticon leaders, you have a say in the matter of her fate as well, Shockwave.
___

Squirtle: "(Tell me about it! There's monsters, humans, other species of Pokemon...)"
___

Mabel: "Ooh, shh! We need to hear how the movie starts! There's probably gonna be some short but informative recap of the last few movies!"

-And an epic intro plays!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-Indeed-
---
---

___

-Blake would probably once again insist that Atalanta get some sleep anyway, since rest still helps everyone?-
___

___

OH COME ON!

-Undyne was starting to glow at this point..And underneath her eyepatch, her one blind eye was also starting to glow...-
On what grounds could it possibly be my fault?! -gets hit by like, 50 Soul Fists and is KO'd-
---
Blake: "You should still rest up. You may not need it but that doesn't mean it won't have benefits."
---
Phosphy: "Yeah, I'm awesome. I know that already." :p
---
Sothis: You know... you could always turn the hands of time to spare us from this illness...
Byleth: I'm not sure I can stop everyone from being sick...
Sothis: No, but you could save yourself, and be in peak condition to beat them up. Just like Palutena did but with more time travel.
Byleth: ...That's not a bad idea... Why didn't I think of it?
Sothis: Perhaps because you have been struck with the literal plague and are too sick to think straight?!
Byleth: ...Let's just do this. -attempts a Divine Pulse-
-if it works and she manages to avoid being struck with the plague by dodging something she would know happen in advance, she would still pretend to have it to throw Lapin off-

Ingrid: -casted a barrier in front of herself to casually block Isabeau's attacks while detonating her clone to create an explosion of light-

(It always takes time to actually become smarter and stronger from training. I've learned from that my own training and most of the battles I've fought...)
___

Sparky: "(Everyone around here seems to think so.)" 😅 -Humbled-
___

'sides, even though the pain of all those losses and resets is still kinda there...

-Looks at Papyrus happily chatting with other members of the kitchen staff like EMIYA and Sakura-

...seeing the people i care about alive again helps heal that pain and puts me a bit more at ease...
Weiss: "Glad you've learned that lesson." :)
---
Pit: "I've actually faced off against a Pikachu a few times. They can be really tough."
---
Byleth: "That's a relief, at least."

Draco: A threat like that is meaningless to me.
---
Lily: "Yeah, and she's also really strong when fighting!"

Martha: "How many people live alongside you?"
---
Bunyan: "That makes me glad to know!"
Nanoha: "And she's very right!"
Sothis: I figured as such... but still, how bad could your life have been for you to wish the death of all men...?
---
Veyle: "Now that sounds like my big sister."

Alear: "Aside from the Emblems, there's only about a handful of other people."
---
Kanna: "But for now... I need a nap..." -yawns-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Glad you've learned that lesson." :)
---
Pit: "I've actually faced off against a Pikachu a few times. They can be really tough."
---
Byleth: "That's a relief, at least."
(It's yet another important step in training, but also one of the most crucial ones. One of the reasons why I'm as skilled as I am now is because I've taken a lot of time to train since you first started my training.)
___

Sparky: "(You've fought a Pikachu before?)" :surprised:
___

-And similarly relatable since one of the main reasons why Byleth went through so many different timeliness was to try and save and get a happy ending for each and every one of her students?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

OH COME ON!

On what grounds could it possibly be my fault?! -gets hit by like, 50 Soul Fists and is KO'd-
---
Blake: "You should still rest up. You may not need it but that doesn't mean it won't have benefits."
---
---
Sothis: You know... you could always turn the hands of time to spare us from this illness...
Sothis: No, but you could save yourself, and be in peak condition to beat them up. Just like Palutena did but with more time travel.
Sothis: Perhaps because you have been struck with the literal plague and are too sick to think straight?!
-if it works and she manages to avoid being struck with the plague by dodging something she would know happen in advance, she would still pretend to have it to throw Lapin off-

Ingrid: -casted a barrier in front of herself to casually block Isabeau's attacks while detonating her clone to create an explosion of light-
Morrigan: "...Phew, that worked out"
Lilith: "To be fair, we didn't have anything with him being here"
---
Atalanta: "Don't worry, I'll be more relieved to make sure nothing happens"
---
Ophanimon: "What a fascinating and well-structured institution~"
Rulers: Somehow
---
-Good idea, after all, Corbeau managed to spread it by a field-
-Lapin on her side, was delivering various kicks to Jenny now, and despite her short build, she's way stronger than she looks-

Alina: "Oh silent. Maybe I shouldn't wait for an answer then~!" -is ready to trap them in her cubes!-

-Isabeau was seemingly destroyed, and yet reappered in front of her to stab with roses-
-On that note, the majority of Casters and Eclipsa head to the library to investigate any books that might contain info about Glossaryck or what might have possibly happened to him-

-Star and Lily, though, were likely advised to take a break, since they had been working on trying to find Glossaryck all day, for several more hours than the others. Plus, Shaymin needed to be fed soon-
___

Kirby: "Do you think he could ever become a better person and change sides for real someday...?"
___

The four of us suggest terminating this disgraced scientist, but as one of the Decepticon leaders, you have a say in the matter of her fate as well, Shockwave.
___

Squirtle: "(Tell me about it! There's monsters, humans, other species of Pokemon...)"
___

Mabel: "Ooh, shh! We need to hear how the movie starts! There's probably gonna be some short but informative recap of the last few movies!"

-And an epic intro plays!-
-That seems fair to me. Even Illya and Alice have been less involved in the search-
---
Bumblebee: "...Errrrr...Not much"
---
Shockwave: "Her crimes were too farfetched even before our encounter here"
Airachnid: "How flattering"
---
Boudica: "I hope it's not too overwhelming..."
---
Amy: "Woah, the music is bombastic"
Sothis: I figured as such... but still, how bad could your life have been for you to wish the death of all men...?
---
Veyle: "Now that sounds like my big sister."

Alear: "Aside from the Emblems, there's only about a handful of other people."
---
Kanna: "But for now... I need a nap..." -yawns-
Draco: I simply saw enough to know they're all worthless.
---
Lily: "Well, in different ways since Star is much more of a mage"

Martha: "I see..."
---
Fate: "...Growing up that much in little is taxing"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-That seems fair to me. Even Illya and Alice have been less involved in the search-
---
Bumblebee: "...Errrrr...Not much"
---
Shockwave: "Her crimes were too farfetched even before our encounter here"
Airachnid: "How flattering"
---
Boudica: "I hope it's not too overwhelming..."
---
Amy: "Woah, the music is bombastic"
-They're still the kids of the Caster group, after all, and out of the two, Illya's probably the only one who tried to take the investigation really seriously-

-And with that, Lily and Star are both advised by some of the older Casters to take a break from the search?-
___

Kirby: "That's what I was afraid of..." :urg: "I...don't know Blitzwing as well as you guys do, but for what it's worth, a lot of Dreamland's old enemies have changed and become our friends, even ones who caused serious damage before. In some cases, they were mostly just possessed, but most of them started out seeking power before way more evil beings or powers took control of them when they found the magical artifacts they were looking for, and a few others thought they were doing the right thing or didn't realize what they would lose in pursuit of their goals. But among the several ones who changed their ways at all, all of them ended up completely regretting their actions and trying to make up for them...

...I don't know if Blitzwing can, or would even want to change, but there might be some other Decepticons out there who would..."

-It's clear the little puffball is hopeful, but unlike Steven, is still more realistic as he's not afraid to put his foot down and stop an evil force or truly dangerous enemy of his home planet and universe with whatever it takes to defeat them, and outright destroy or kill ones that can't be reasoned with. The conflicts Chaldea's been through were far from his first rodeo-
___

And now she and several others here have experiemtned with the type of fuel that powered the planet-eating Unicron...

-And by extension, seemed to be plotting to somehow revive that massive plenet-eating Cybertronian himself...-
___

Squirtle: "(It's fine, we're just getting used to all the new species. If we recognized any of them at first, it was just humans and Pokemon...)" 😅

Vulpix: "(But now there's also dragons, skeletons, magic people, and even creatures similar to us called Digimon!)" :b:

Scyther: "(I still don't wanna stay here any longer than I have to...)"
___

Dipper: "That's normal for this series of films."

Mabel: "And all modern superhero movies! ...Actually, I'm pretty sure old superhero movies also usually had pretty bombastic music."

---
---
---

---
---
---
-Lapinon her side, was delivering various kicks to Jenny now, and despite her short build, she's way stronger than she looks-

Alina: "Oh silent. Maybe I shouldn't wait for an answer then~!" -is ready to trap them in her cubes!-

-Isabeau was seemingly destroyed, and yet reappered in front of her to stab with roses-
...Huh, w-well, I guess that solves that. :ohwell: -Figures Wade will be fine because of his regeneration powers and because he's survived far worse, but the sudden barrage of attacks still startled her...For all of a second or two. She was still annoyed that Wade almost drove Morrigan and Lilith off when she still has questions about their mysterious backstories- :V

Sparky: "(Is...he gonna be okay?)"
___

-As such, Atalanta will stand guard for the night?-
___

Y-You did an excellent job on the Wi-Fi Pokemon Center communication system, Phosphora! :b:

-Unfinished or were the Rulers just questioning how Pokemon Centers work?-
___

Ugh, you're way tougher than you look... -Rubbing a dent on her face like a wound or injury, despite being unable to feel pain-

-And it's then that a flash of light briefly engulfs the area as Undyne takes on a much more menacing powered-up form, a result of her sheer will and DETERMINATION to keep fighting and save the people of this planet-

-In the process, her case of Black Plague also seems to have been cured, or at least lessened to the point where she no longer exhibits symptoms or suffers any real ill effects from it, as one of the entire reasons that her Undying form exists is to prevent her death for as long as possible-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(It's yet another important step in training, but also one of the most crucial ones. One of the reasons why I'm as skilled as I am now is because I've taken a lot of time to train since you first started my training.)
___

Sparky: "(You've fought a Pikachu before?)" :surprised:
___

-And similarly relatable since one of the main reasons why Byleth went through so many different timeliness was to try and save and get a happy ending for each and every one of her students?-
Weiss: "That makes me proud." :)
---
Pit: "Yeah. It was really fast and shot all sorts of thunder projectiles!"

-the actual term is lightning but Pit is dumb :V-
---
-oh, absolutely-

Draco: I simply saw enough to know they're all wortheless.
---
Lily: "Well, in different ways since Star is much more of a mage"

Martha: "I see..."
---
Fate: "...Growing up that much in little is taxing"
Sothis: ...We're never going to get anywhere, no matter how nice I try to be... Maybe I truly should talk to Nero instead...
---
Veyle: -gasp- "Just like me!" 😄

Alear: "It's a little lonely, given the castle's size..."
---
Kanna: "Yeah... growing up... hehe..." It was actually nothing compared to my dragon form... but the food...

---
---
---
-Lapinon her side, was delivering various kicks to Jenny now, and despite her short build, she's way stronger than she looks-

...Huh, w-well, I guess that solves that. :ohwell: -Figures Wade will be fine because of his regeneration powers and because he's survived far worse, but the sudden barrage of attacks still startled her...For all of a second or two. She was still annoyed that Wade almost drove Morrigan and Lilith off when she still has questions about their mysterious backstories- :V

___

___

Y-You did an excellent job on the Wi-Fi Pokemon Center communication system, Phosphora! :b:

___

Ugh, you're way tougher than you look... -Rubbing a dent on her face like a wound or injury, despite being unable to feel pain-

-And it's then that a flash of light briefly engulfs the area as Undyne takes on a much more menacing powered-up form, a result of her sheer will and DETERMINATION to keep fighting and save the people of this planet-

-In the process, her case of Black Plague also seems to have been cured, or at least lessened to the point where she no longer exhibits symptoms or suffer any real ill effects from it, as one of the entire reasons that her Undying form exists is to prevent her death for as long as possible-
Phosphora: "He's survived worse." :p
---
Blake: "...If you say so..." -cat goes on nap-
---
Phosphora: "Thanks, girlie~ It's my little magnum opus. At least for now. I could always tinker something bigger eventually." :p
---
Byleth: "You're..." -fake cough- "Forgetting one thing though..." -staring at the three evil magical girls-

-Ingrid quickly reacts by having another clone come out... except the one who escape is the real Ingrid who proceeded to get behind Isabeau to shoot a BEAMU, targeting both her and the Soul Gem-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "That makes me proud." :)
---
Pit: "Yeah. It was really fast and shot all sorts of thunder projectiles!"

-the actual term is lightning but Pit is dumb :V-
---
-oh, absolutely-
(I know my limits, but I also know I'm a lot tougher than I used to be now.) :p
___

Sparky: "(...I think you mean lightning. Or just Thunder or Thunderbolt.)" -Annoyed expression accompanied by an anime sweat drop-
___

-But Byleth is still worried because the fact remains that Sans went through a lot of grief and trauma?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(I know my limits, but I also know I'm a lot tougher than I used to be now.) :p
___

Sparky: "(...I think you mean lightning. Or just Thunder or Thunderbolt.)" -Annoyed expression accompanied by an anime sweat drop-
___

-But Byleth is still worried because the fact remains that Sans went through a lot of grief and trauma?-
Weiss: "And will keep being tougher." :p
---
Pit: "...Sure, that."
---
-she hopes he'll eventually be able to move on from it-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "And will keep being tougher." :p
---
Pit: "...Sure, that."
---
-she hopes he'll eventually be able to move on from it-
(And I know you will too!) -Confident that Weiss will be able to fully master the Summoning ability of her Semblance-
___

Sparky: "(...Do you understand anything about how electricity works?)" 🤨 -He's less familiar with how it's used for technology, but all Pikachu and their other evolution stages know most about how electricity works since they have the natural ability to build up and generate electric charges, and need to use them for battle-
___

-He's moved on from much of it, in no small part thanks to the resets themselves finally stopping, but the weight of everything he saw and lost is definitely one he still carries-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-They're still the kids of the Caster group, after all, and out of the two, Illya's probably the only one who tried to take the investigation really seriously-

-And with that, Lily and Star are both advised by some of the older Casters to take a break from the search?-
___

Kirby: "That's what I was afraid of..." :urg: "I...don't know Blitzwing as well as you guys do, but for what it's worth, a lot of Dreamland's old enemies have changed and become our friends, even ones who caused serious damage before. In some cases, they were mostly just possessed, but most of them started out seeking power before way more evil beings or powers took control of them when they found the magical artifacts they were looking for, and a few others thought they were doing the right thing or didn't realize what they would lose in pursuit of their goals. But among the several ones who changed their ways at all, all of them ended up completely regretting their actions and trying to make up for them...

...I don't know if Blitzwing can, or would even want to change, but there might be some other Decepticons out there who would..."

-It's clear the little puffball is hopeful, but unlike Steven, is still more realistic as he's not afraid to put his foot down and stop an evil force or truly dangerous enemy of his home planet and universe with whatever it takes to defeat them, and outright destroy or kill ones that can't be reasoned with. The conflicts Chaldea's been through were far from his first rodeo-
___

And now she and several others here have experiemtned with the type of fuel that powered the planet-eating Unicron...

-And by extension, seemed to be plotting to somehow revive that massive plenet-eating Cybertronian himself...-
___

Squirtle: "(It's fine, we're just getting used to all the new species. If we recognized any of them at first, it was just humans and Pokemon...)" 😅

Vulpix: "(But now there's also dragons, skeletons, magic people, and even creatures similar to us called Digimon!)" :b:

Scyther: "(I still don't wanna stay here any longer than I have to...)"
___

Dipper: "That's normal for this series of films."

Mabel: "And all modern superhero movies! ...Actually, I'm pretty sure old superhero movies also usually had pretty bombastic music."
-Sounds like them indeed-
Medea: "You two should take a break now"
---
Bumblebee: "Sadly, I can't say the same for most Decepticons. It's weird, you know? They started as a movement that wanted to change lives to create more equality when our socierty was more, hmm, elitist, as humans say. I mean, some were assigned to be gladiators at creation, of course was needed, I was there! But then they started to take many extreme measures..."
---
Shockwave: "Plus seemingly ws planning to resurrect that... Being" -many shuddered at the thought-
---
Boudica: "Right? There's a lot of great people around here!" -then Scyther- "Oh, my apologies..."
---
Amy: "I guess they gotta excite the audience" -nomming-
Sothis: ...We're never going to get anywhere, no matter how nice I try to be... Maybe I truly should talk to Nero instead...
---
Veyle: -gasp- "Just like me!" 😄

Alear: "It's a little lonely, given the castle's size..."
---
Kanna: "Yeah... growing up... hehe..." It was actually nothing compared to my dragon form... but the food...
-She told that to Draco or was that just to herself?-
---
Lily: "Then you might get along even better!"

Martha: "...I can imagine, given I've seen some of it"
---
-At least that should mean she'll be stronger!-
Hayate: "At least we know we'll look good!"
Mary: "That's also so true~!"

___

___

___

-In the process, her case of Black Plague also seems to have been cured, or at least lessened to the point where she no longer exhibits symptoms or suffers any real ill effects from it, as one of the entire reasons that her Undying form exists is to prevent her death for as long as possible-
---
---
Phosphora: "Thanks, girlie~ It's my little magnum opus. At least for now. I could always tinker something bigger eventually." :p
---
Byleth: "You're..." -fake cough- "Forgetting one thing though..." -staring at the three evil magical girls-

-Ingrid quickly reacts by having another clone come out... except the one who escape is the real Ingrid who proceeded to get behind Isabeau to shoot a BEAMU, targeting both her and the Soul Gem-
Lilith: "I can corroborate that" :p -Morrigan relieved-
---
Atalanta: "Thanks. Enjoy your sleep" :)
---
-It was a witty one-word mental retort LOL-
Ophanimon: "Maybe we could learn a little bit from you in the Kernel"
Spadamon: "Hmph!"
---
Kagari: "Awwww~ Are you going to try to ammend your mistakes by time traveling again~?"
Sanna: "Ha, well- Wait, she can do what?"
Homura: "...Huh?" Not only time stop?

Alina: "Okay, you seem a bit more interesting~ How much else can you do~?" -out of the cubes start to appear some witch-like creatures she had trapped in before-

-She managed to, seemingly again, destroy Isabeau, and though she reappeared again, at least the Soul Gem was damaged-
Madoka: "Keep going!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(And I know you will too!) -Confident that Weiss will be able to fully master the Summoning ability of her Semblance-
___

Sparky: "(...Do you understand anything about how electricity works?)" 🤨 -He's less familiar with how it's used for technology, but all Pikachu and their other evolution stages know most about how electricity works since they have the natural ability to build up and generate electric charges, and need to use them for battle-
___

-He's moved on from much of it, in no small part thanks to the resets themselves finally stopping, but the weight of everything he saw and lost is definitely one he still carries-
Weiss: "Thank you."
---
Pit: "...It hurts when you touch it?" -not at all-
---
-poor him...-

-She told that to Draco or was that just to herself?-
---
Lily: "Then you might get along even better!"

Martha: "...I can imagine, given I've seen some of it"
---
-At least that should mean she'll be stronger!-
Hayate: "At least we know we'll look good!"
Mary: "That's also so true~!"
-to Draco-
---
Veyle: "You really think so?" :b:

Alear: "The Somneil is also quite vast and empty..."
---
Kanna: "I looked... just like Mama..." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Sounds like them indeed-
Medea: "You two should take a break now"
---
Bumblebee: "Sadly, I can't say the same for most Decepticons. It's weird, you know? They started as a movement that wanted to change lives to create more equality when our socierty was more, hmm, elitist, as humans say. I mean, some were assigned to be gladiators at creation, of course was needed, I was there! But then they started to take many extreme measures..."
---
Shockwave: "Plus seemingly ws planning to resurrect that... Being" -many shuddered at the thought-
---
Boudica: "Right? There's a lot of great people around here!" -then Scyther- "Oh, my apologies..."
---
Amy: "I guess they gotta excite the audience" -nomming-
Star: "Wait, what? But we've gotten so much more information about Glossaryck than we had earlier! We even know that he's still out there somehow! What if we're close?"
___

Kirby: "Sounds like some people and groups my friends and I have faced before...Tons of people who start out doing the right thing end up doing the wrong things or becoming crazy for power in the end. And there's people who think they're doing the right thing, but are doing the opposite and won't accept any argument that they're wrong..."
___

-It speaks volumes that even Shockwave himself paused at simply referring to Unicron, not even by name, at t hat-
___

Squirtle: "(Don't mind the Scyther. He's just grumpy.)" :p

Scyther: :glare:

-None of the other Pokemon noticed that the Mudkip was standing behind Squirtle shaking with utter terror of Mr. Fish the entire time, except for Mr. Fish himself and Moana, who are both visibly worried-
___

-Then the movie begins proper?-

Weiss: "Thank you."
---
Pit: "...It hurts when you touch it?" -not at all-
---
-poor him...-
(...Are you still worried that it might take a while?) -Again, referring to the Summoning-
___

Sparky: :facepalm:
___

-Either way ,he seems insistent that they don't worry about him too much. They still haven't spoken or interacted much prior to now, after all, and they've got bigger fish to fry-

---
---
---

---
---
---
Kagari: "Awwww~ Are you going to try to ammend your mistakes by time traveling again~?"

Alina: "Okay, you seem a bit more interesting~ How much else can you do~?" -out of the cubes start to appear some witch-like creatures she had trapped in before-

-She managed to, seemingly again, destroy Isabeau, and though she reappeared again, at least the Soul Gem was damaged-
-Sparky just looks at the battered Deadpool with both concern and confusion-

S-So, about your mysterious pasts! :b: -About to ask Morrigan and Lilith at least three questions about their backstories-
___

-They probably also had s'mores earlier before calling it a night- :p
___

Kernal?
___

-The next time Isabeau was revived, an axe was suddenly slashed direclty into her back by someone the Familiars hadn't seen before-

Want to find out?! -Summons another array of water construct, but far more than usual, including several of the golden variations that flip orientation just before hitting their targets-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

S-So, about your mysterious pasts! :b: -About to ask Morrigan and Lilith at least three questions about their backstories-
___

___

Kernal?
___

-The next time Isabeau was revived, an axe was suddenly slashed direclty into her back by someone the Familiars hadn't seen before-

Want to find out?! -Summons another array of water construct, but far more than usual, including several of the golden variations that flip orientation just before hitting their targets-
-Morrigan and Lilith stay to answer the questions or nah?-
---
-s'mores yum so I agree-
---
Phosphy: "That's computer talk. It's usually the part that gets a whole OS running, so I imagine it'd be an integral part of that world Ophanimon's from."
---
Byleth: "Your words can't get to me." :glare:

-speaking of time stop, it's what she did, stopping time, then casting various explosions on them before resuming time again, in a perfect position to do a powerful attack once the explosion sends them flying-

Palutena: ...I've never seen Byleth display such things before... could Sothis be giving her more of her power for this?

Ingrid: "That is the plan, Madoka." -goes for another beam now that Isabeau is distracted-

(...Are you still worried that it might take a while?) -Again, referring to the Summoning-
___

Sparky: :facepalm:
___

-Either way ,he seems insistent that they don't worry about him too much. They still haven't spoken or interacted much prior to now, after all, and they've got bigger fish to fry-
Weiss: "I was never worried."
---
Pit: "...Was that a bad answer?" :lol:
---
-that's fair...-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "I was never worried."
---
Pit: "...Was that a bad answer?" :lol:
---
-that's fair...-
(You're just content with the Semblance abilities you do have...)
___

Sparky: "(What's your name, anyway? And wait, you can understand me?)"
___

things have looked up ever since the resets stopped, which itself may as well have been a miracle if i didn't know it was a conscious effort by a few people to stop 'em from happening again. and my brother and tons of our pals are still alive in this timeline, so things could easily be worse. much worse...so why worry about this lazy ole' skeleton, anyway?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Wait, what? But we've gotten so much more information about Glossaryck than we had earlier! We even know that he's still out there somehow! What if we're close?"
___

Kirby: "Sounds like some people and groups my friends and I have faced before...Tons of people who start out doing the right thing end up doing the wrong things or becoming crazy for power in the end. And there's people who think they're doing the right thing, but are doing the opposite and won't accept any argument that they're wrong..."
___

-It speaks volumes that even Shockwave himself paused at simply referring to Unicron, not even by name, at t hat-
___

Squirtle: "(Don't mind the Scyther. He's just grumpy.)" :p

Scyther: :glare:

-None of the other Pokemon noticed that the Mudkip was standing behind Squirtle shaking with utter terror of Mr. Fish the entire time, except for Mr. Fish himself and Moana, who are both visibly worried-
___

-Then the movie begins proper?-
Medea: "Perhaps. But you're also tired"
---
Bumblebee: "I'd say the Decepticons were the former. Alas, that doesn't takes out all that happened"
---
-Yet Airachnid was too prideful and stubborn, too confident to think of potential setbacks-
---
Boudica: "Hopefully he gets better..." -noticed they worried- "Hm?"
---
-THEN, the movie begins proper-
-to Draco-
---
Veyle: "You really think so?" :b:

Alear: "The Somneil is also quite vast and empty..."
---
Kanna: "I looked... just like Mama..." :)
Draco: Try as you might, it's not like it will be of much use in the end.
---
-LILY NODDED-

Martha: "It does sound like it could use more people..."
---
Illya: "Me too, huh"

___

___

Kernal?
___

---
-s'mores yum so I agree-
---
Phosphy: "That's computer talk. It's usually the part that gets a whole OS running, so I imagine it'd be an integral part of that world Ophanimon's from."
---

-speaking of time stop, it's what she did, stopping time, then casting various explosions on them before resuming time again, in a perfect position to do a powerful attack once the explosion sends them flying-

Palutena: ...I've never seen Byleth display such things before... could Sothis be giving her more of her power for this?

Ingrid: "That is the plan, Madoka." -goes for another beam now that Isabeau is distracted-
Lilith: "Yeah, waaaaaaaaay too long story"
Morrigan: "You sure you wanna hear? You could do better stuff in that while"
---
-I wish I had some now LOL-
---
Ophanimon: "That's right, it's the part of the Digital World where I, the rest of the Three Archangels the Royal Knights, and our deity, the super computer Yggdrasill, reside"
---
Homura: "...Woah..." -it did send them flying and damaged them indeed-
Sasa: "You... ******!" -tried to send brainwashed witches at her, while Minou tried to use her whip on her-

Alina: "Huh, now that reminds me of a certain someone" -she was shooting beams from her cubes at them-

-Isabeau grabbed her! Intending to set on fire along herself... But then, the axe that KoP mentioned got to her, forcing to turn-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: "Perhaps. But you're also tired"
---
Bumblebee: "I'd say the Decepticons were the former. Alas, that doesn't takes out all that happened"
---
-Yet Airachnid was too prideful and stubborn, too confident to think of potential setbacks-
---
Boudica: "Hopefully he gets better..." -noticed they worried- "Hm?"
---
-THEN, the movie begins proper-
Star: "I am not-" -Yawns "-tired!" :glare:

"...Okay, point taken." :ohwell:
___

Kirby: "Were the Autobots already around too? Or, were they formed to stop them when they started going too far...?"
___

-And now two of their comrades have turned on them, two of them are dead, and she and Bludgeon have been captured...-
___

(I-I think one of them's still afraid...)

-The Mudkip is shaking with fear to an almost cartoonish degree, hiding behind Squirtle, and prompting the latter Pokemon, Vulpix and Girafarig to turn around and look at him in confusion-
___

-There's so many different superheroes...-

---
-s'mores yum so I agree-
---
---

Lilith: "Yeah, waaaaaaaaay too long story"
---
---
Ophanimon: "That's right, it's the part of the Digital World where I, the rest of the Three Archangels the Royal Knights, and our deity, the super computer Yggdrasill, reside"
---
Sasa: "You... ******!" -tried to send brainwashed witches at her, while Minou tried to use her whip on her-

Alina: "Huh, now that reminds me of a certain someone" -she was shooting beams from her cubes at them-

-Isabeau grabbed her! Intending to set on fire along herself... But then, the axe that KoP mentioned got to her, forcing to turn-
I'm already intrigued! :b:

-Ahem- I apologize for the interrupt, but, erm, we might not have time to hear their entire backgrounds with all the new arrivals, Dr. Alphys...

Oh, sh-shoot, you're right! Darn it... :urg:
___

-I would as well if the weather here wasn't awful right now lmao. Now I think I'll probably make some later this month, myself- :p

-But yeah, they had some s'mores for dessert in front of the campfire before it got late enough to warrant sleep-
___

Th-That's so fitting! :b:

Yeah, I'm not clueless about technology, but that's a term that I'm not familiar with...
___

-Were the beams able to destroy all of the water spear constructs?-

-Isabeau would see a certain Speciemn glaring directly at them with glowing red eyes-

-Barely a second later, Specimen 14 swung the axe again, this time intending to take Isabeau's head to temporarily despawn her-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(You're just content with the Semblance abilities you do have...)
___

Sparky: "(What's your name, anyway? And wait, you can understand me?)"
___

things have looked up ever since the resets stopped, which itself may as well have been a miracle if i didn't know it was a conscious effort by a few people to stop 'em from happening again. and my brother and tons of our pals are still alive in this timeline, so things could easily be worse. much worse...so why worry about this lazy ole' skeleton, anyway?
Weiss: "I will always strive to be stronger, but I see no reason to be saddened by what I can do right now."
---
Pit: "Viridi forced me to learn so I could understand her Incineroar's trash talking..."
---
Byleth: "You still carry so much weight..."

Draco: Try as you might, it's not like it will be of much use in the end.
---
-LILY NODDED-

Martha: "It does sound like it could use more people..."
---
Illya: "Me too, huh"
Sothis: We shall see about that. <- may want to adopt Draco after learning her backstory but would hold back :V
---
-THEY EXCITED-

Alear: "I suppose it does..."
---
Kanna: "You looked very pretty. All of you did. Even Bunyan-san despite her ugly influencer personality."

ilith: "Yeah, waaaaaaaaay too long story"
---
---
---

-Ahem- I apologize for the interrupt, but, erm, we might not have time to hear their entire backgrounds with all the new arrivals, Dr. Alphys...

___

-I would as well if the weather here wasn't awful right now lmao. Now I think I'll probably make some later this month, myself- :p

-But yeah, they had some s'mores for dessert in front of the campfire before it got late enough to warrant sleep-
___

Yeah, I'm not clueless about technology, but that's a term that I'm not familiar with...
___

-Isabeau would see a certain Speciemn glaring directly at them with glowing red eyes-
-gets back up- Just Google it or something...

-you know the trope of stars orbiting around the head to indicate dizziness? he gets that but with Soul Fists :V-

---
-GOOD FOR THEM-
---
Phosphy: "Man, never thought I'd get to geek out about computers with a visitor. That's awesome!"
---
-Byleth outright grabbed the whip and tried to pull Minou towards the witches-

Ingrid: "Good, a distraction." -flies up then divekicks into the Soul Gem-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "I will always strive to be stronger, but I see no reason to be saddened by what I can do right now."
---
Pit: "Viridi forced me to learn so I could understand her Incineroar's trash talking..."
---
Byleth: "You still carry so much weight..."
(That's a smarter way of looking at it than how I did...)
___

Sparky: "(There's an Incineroar here?!)"
___

meh, not like i can do much to lift it but move on.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "I am not-" -Yawns "-tired!" :glare:

"...Okay, point taken." :ohwell:
___

Kirby: "Were the Autobots already around too? Or, were they formed to stop them when they started going too far...?"
___

-And now two of their comrades have turned on them, two of them are dead, and she and Bludgeon have been captured...-
___

(I-I think one of them's still afraid...)

-The Mudkip is shaking with fear to an almost cartoonish degree, hiding behind Squirtle, and prompting the latter Pokemon, Vulpix and Girafarig to turn around and look at him in confusion-
___

-There's so many different superheroes...-
Lily: "...Then I'll look over you!"
Medea: "Thank you, you will be informed of whatever we find. I promise"
---
Bumblebee: "Oh, I haven't said that part yet, hmmm... They were the ruling party in Cybertron during the time. And, uh... Before Optimus came around... They were quite oppressing"
---
-And likely their future is grim, fortunately for... Everyone else-
---
Boudica: "...Awww..." -tries to apprach, slowly, but not trying to come off threatningly-
---
Amy: "They all look so different and varied"
Sothis: We shall see about that. <- may want to adopt Draco after learning her backstory but would hold back :V
---
-THEY EXCITED-

Alear: "I suppose it does..."
---
Kanna: "You looked very pretty. All of you did. Even Bunyan-san despite her ugly influencer personality."
-She's kinda like the mom to the antics of the girls anyway despite her appearance-
---
-Medea is happy to see their enthusiasm-

Martha: "That gives us more reasons for future visits, then"
---
Miyu: "Thank you, that's a great compliment" -both she and Fate bowed-
-The two of them are very, very alike and that's been evident for a while-

___

___

___

-Barely a second later, Specimen 14 swung the axe again, this time intending to take Isabeau's head to temporarily despawn her-

-you know the trope of stars orbiting around the head to indicate dizziness? he gets that but with Soul Fists :V-

---
-GOOD FOR THEM-
---
Phosphy: "Man, never thought I'd get to geek out about computers with a visitor. That's awesome!"
---

Lilith: "Welp, seems you lot are busy too, huh?" :p
---
-Of course, maybe they planned to do the same tomorrow!-
---
Ophanimon: "Happens when your world is inside the internet" :p
---
-They were at least able to neutralize them-

-And Byleth succeeded-
Sasa: "Woah, woah, hey!"
Kagari: "Don't worry much~!"
-The witches right now appeared to be ripping Minou apart-
Sasa: "...Uh, it's not like I care, but one less of us isn't a bad thing?!"

-14 managed to, giving Ingrid time to do the kick, but she spawned again and tried to set 14 on fire-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...Then I'll look over you!"
Medea: "Thank you, you will be informed of whatever we find. I promise"
---
Bumblebee: "Oh, I haven't said that part yet, hmmm... They were the ruling party in Cybertron during the time. And, uh... Before Optimus came around... They were quite oppressing"
---
-And likely their future is grim, fortunately for... Everyone else-
---
Boudica: "...Awww..." -tries to apprach, slowly, but not trying to come off threatningly-
---
Amy: "They all look so different and varied"
Star: -Sigh- "Alright...Just, please find out whatever you can as quickly as you can! If we can save Glossaryck, then we have to try!"
___

Kirby: "So they started out as a bad group, too?" :surprised:
___

So what's your final decision on Airachind's fate? Termination or incarceration?
___

-The Mudkip looks at her nervously, still fearful of Mr. Fish, who just looks saddened at this point-

-Moana is quick to comfort Mr. Fish, hugging him with he tail-
___

Dipper: "They're from different countries all across the world. Some of them are even from other planets!"

Mabel: "They're the ones who make up the Revengers!"

---
-GOOD FOR THEM-
---
---

---
---
---

-And Byleth succeeded-
-Thw witches right now appeared to be ripping Minou apart-

-14 managed to, giving Ingrid time to do the kick, but she spawned again and tried to set 14 on fire-
-Yup! I think I've used the trope a few times here, myself- :p

Sparky: "(...I guess he's okay?)"

Eheheh, th-that's...kinda an understatement, h-honestly. 😅
___

-Depends on how long they planned on camping for- :p
___

I know, right?! :b:

Still no clue how that works... (But at least my gal is happy...) -Smiling at Alphys-
___

Not bad! But I've got WAY more tricks up my sleeves than that!

-Launched a practical storm of spears flying at the Familars at high speeds. The water spear constructs appear in random spots to fly at them from multiple, random directions-

-She also uses some of the water to extinguish Specimen 14, who once again swings their axe at Isabeau-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(That's a smarter way of looking at it than how I did...)
___

Sparky: "(There's an Incineroar here?!)"
___

meh, not like i can do much to lift it but move on.
Weiss: "How do you look at it now?"
---
Pit: "Uh-huh."
---
Byleth: "That is true..."

-She's kinda like the mom to the antics of the girls anyway despite her appearance-
---
-Medea is happy to see their enthusiasm-

Martha: "That gives us more reasons for future visits, then"
---
Miyu: "Thank you, that's a great compliment" -both she and Fate bowed-
-The two of them are very, very alike and that's been evident for a while-
-true LMAO-

-but yeah, she leaves and goes ask Nero-
---
-her thoughts?-

Alear: "Oh, that would be lovely." :)
---
Emblem Tiki: "I must admit, it was a fun experience to be Big Tiki." :)

---
---
---

-And Byleth succeeded-
-Thw witches right now appeared to be ripping Minou apart-

___

___

Still no clue how that works... (But at least my gal is happy...) -Smiling at Alphys-
___

-Launched a practical storm of spears flying at the Familars at high speeds. The water spear constructs appear in random spots to fly at them from multiple, random directions-

-She also uses some of the water to extinguish Specimen 14, who once again swings their axe at Isabeau-
Qrow: "That's putting it lightly, honestly. With all the constant fighting..." -Morrigan suddenly more invested?-
---
-maybe just a day or two?-
---
Phosphora: "Now I really wanna see this world." :p
---

Byleth: "Ragnarok!" -unleashed a powerful fire spell at Kagari and Sasa-

Ingrid: "That is quite the rough gem..." -looks at Yukari, who is busy with Walpurgisnacht, then sees any nearby Magical Girl. including Homura-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "How do you look at it now?"
---
Pit: "Uh-huh."
---
Byleth: "That is true..."
(That training one's skills and strength is always still important, but that's it's also important to take pride in what one can do already.) :)
___

Sparky: "(Ooh boy, those are usually a pretty tough Pokémon...)" :urg:
___

-Come to think of it, why hasn't he gone to Kiara or Harleen for help?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(That training one's skills and strength is always still important, but that's it's also important to take pride in what one can do already.) :)
___

Sparky: "(Ooh boy, those are usually a pretty tough Pokémon...)" :urg:
___

-Come to think of it, why hasn't he gone to Kiara or Harleen for help?-
Weiss: "Then I raised you well." :)
---
Pit: "Oh, I certainly felt it..." :urg:
---
-good question...-

Byleth: "Have you seen someone about this?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: -Sigh- "Alright...Just, please find out whatever you can as quickly as you can! If we can save Glossaryck, then we have to try!"
___

Kirby: "So they started out as a bad group, too?" :surprised:
___

So what's your final decision on Airachind's fate? Termination or incarceration?
___

-The Mudkip looks at her nervously, still fearful of Mr. Fish, who just looks saddened at this point-

-Moana is quick to comfort Mr. Fish, hugging him with he tail-
___

Dipper: "They're from different countries all across the world. Some of them are even from other planets!"

Mabel: "They're the ones who make up the Revengers!"
Medea: "We will, and that is a promise" -she gives them an assuring smile-
---
Bumblebee: "Highly corrupt politicians, yes. Optimus's predecessor Sentinel Prime was... Quite segregating, and he was far from the only person in power like that"
---
Shockwave: "Her crimes far outweigh any chance she has at actually being of use"
Steeljaw: "That is quite pleasant to hear" :p
---
Boudica: "It's alright little one, we're not here to harm you..."
---
Amy: "From other planets too? Woah"
Chrono: "I see..."
-true LMAO-

-but yeah, she leaves and goes ask Nero-
---
-her thoughts?-

Alear: "Oh, that would be lovely." :)
---
Emblem Tiki: "I must admit, it was a fun experience to be Big Tiki." :)
-Nero is currently in the midst of preparing a theater-
---
Medea: Seems this girls can be trusted with her...

Martha: "That's great then" :) -then it's time they come out-
---
Gil: "I'm glad I won't end becoming much of a jerk" :p

___

___

___

Qrow: "That's putting it lightly, honestly. With all the constant fighting..." -Morrigan suddenly more invested?-
---
---
---

Ingrid: "That is quite the rough gem..." -looks at Yukari, who is busy with Walpurgisnacht, then sees any nearby Magical Girl. including Homura-
Morrigan: "...The constant what~?"
Lilith: "Oh frick!"
---
-Sounds like they would do, yeah-
---
Ophanimon: "I don't see why you shouldn't some day" :p
Jeanne: "It's possible for us?"
Ophanimon: "I did mention before human children have been able to access it, right? I'd just have to give you an URL"
---
-Alina had a harder time tracking the spears, trying to trap them inside her cubes, as Isabeau decided to stab 14 with various roses-

-Seemingly they're hit...-
-However, then someone else appeared to try attack her, and it looked like... Flayn?-

-Suzune, Oriko, Kazumi and Tart are also hitting the Soul Gem now that their enemies are distracted-
-Iroha is feeling weaker thanks to Corbeau's spell to spread the black plague-
-Homura is on her knees-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Then I raised you well." :)
---
Pit: "Oh, I certainly felt it..." :urg:
---
-good question...-

Byleth: "Have you seen someone about this?"
(I guess even I sort of knew that already...)

-Her confidence and occasional smugness make that evident- :V

___

Sparky: "(I really hope this one's not eager for battles...)" :urg: -Doiesn't realize it's likely not the case since Whiskers is pretty protective of the kids, so that likely extends to younger Pokemon as well, nor does he know that Phosphora's boss is his Trainer-
___

who do ya mean?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Nero is currently in the midst of preparing a theater-
---
Medea: Seems this girls can be trusted with her...

Martha: "That's great then" :) -then it's time they come out-
---
Gil: "I'm glad I won't end becoming much of a jerk" :p
Sothis: Knock knock! -can't physically knock a door to show politeness because ghost so she makes due with sounds :V-
---
-how nice~-

-and get themselves dried up-
Alear: "So, what should we do after this?" :)
---
Kanna: "Yeah, that was nice too." :)

(I guess even I sort of knew that already...)

-Her confidence and occasional smugness make that evident- :V

___

Sparky: "(I really hope this one's not eager for battles...)" :urg: -Doiesn't realize it's likely not the case since Whiskers is pretty protective of the kids, so that likely extends to younger Pokemon as well, nor does he know that Phosphora's boss is his Trainer-
___

who do ya mean?
Weiss: "You truly are like a Schnee." :)
---
Pit: "Oh, he is, but he's a really nice guy too."
---
Byleth: "Anyone qualified enough to tackle helping you with such burden, I suppose."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: "We will, and that is a promise" -she gives them an assuring smile-
---
Bumblebee: "Highly corrupt politicians, yes. Optimus's predecessor Sentinel Prime was... Quite segregating, and he was far from the only person in power like that"
---
Shockwave: "Her crimes far outweigh any chance she has at actually being of use"
Steeljaw: "That is quite pleasant to hear" :p
---
Boudica: "It's alright little one, we're not here to harm you..."
---
Amy: "From other planets too? Woah"
Chrono: "I see..."
-Star smiled back at that, still with some worry in expression, but that's understandable given her original mentor's fate may be at stake-
___

Kirby: "...No wonder the Decepticons were originally formed to try and stop them..." :urg: (But they ended up becoming no better...)
___

Then it appears your time is up, Airachnid... -Uses the tractor beam to freeze her, making her an open target for laser beams like Starscream when Shockwave and Aquamarine destroyed him-

-...Or, so they thought-

___

Mudkip: "(B-But the giant Gyarados...?)" -Boudica's calm tone helped put him at ease, but by now he's also noticing that the Gyarados in question looks saddened rather than angry or hostile-
___

Mabel: "Like the Defenders of the Galaxy!"

Weiss: "You truly are like a Schnee." :)
---
Pit: "Oh, he is, but he's a really nice guy too."
---
Byleth: "Anyone qualified enough to tackle helping you with such burden, I suppose."
(I guess just needed to realize my limits...And maybe not worry quite as much...)
___

Sparky: "(Wait, he is?)"
___

...uhh, you mean like for therapy?

---
---
---

---
---
Ophanimon: "I did mention before human children have been able to access it, right? I'd just have to give you an URL"
---
-Alina had a harder time tracking the spears, trying to trap them inside her cubes, as Isabeau decided to stab 14 with various roses-

-However, then someone else appeared to try attack her, and it looked like... Flayn?-

-Suzune, Oriko, Kazumi and Tart are also hitting the Soul Gem now that their enemies are distracted-
L-Long story short, Chaldea was mostly founded to help combat threats to the Earth most of us are from a-as well as several other planets, and it turns out there are LOT of people who want to either take over worlds or d-destroy them or something along those lines for varying motivations out there...Plus, w-we sometimes get targeted purposefully when someone already knows w-we're a threat to their plans...

...I-I'm not making Chaldea sound like the greatest place to be, am I? :urg:

___

-So they'll have roasted bear and s'mores again the following the day- :p

-On that note, the sun rises a few minutes later-
___

...Like a regular webpage link, or is that a word for like a specific portal to your internet-based dimension or something?
___

-Specimen 14 tries to cut down the roses with their axe, not even bothering to talk to Isabeau as they recognize that she's no different from the majority of the Specimens in Spooky's mansion at this point, being viciously bloodthirsty and violent supernatural creature or person who cannot be reasoned with or otherwise refuses to listen to reason-

-Undyne's response? Punch several of the ice cubes at Alina with rapid fire punches-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sothis: Knock knock! -can't physically knock a door to show politeness because ghost so she makes due with sounds :V-
---
-how nice~-

-and get themselves dried up-
Alear: "So, what should we do after this?" :)
---
Kanna: "Yeah, that was nice too." :)
Nero: "Ah, well hello there~"
---
-Indeed, so she's currently and sincerely smiling-

Martha: "Hmmmm, maybe fishing as you suggested?"
---
Paris: "It was... Interesting, I suppose..."
-Star smiled back at that, still with some worry in expression, but that's understandable given her original mentor's fate may be at stake-
___

Kirby: "...No wonder the Decepticons were originally formed to try and stop them..." :urg: (But they ended up becoming no better...)
___

Then it appears your time is up, Airachnid... -Uses the tractor beam to freeze her, making her an open target for laser beams like Starscream when Shockwave and Aquamarine destroyed him-

-...Or, so they thought-

___

Mudkip: "(B-But the giant Gyarados...?)" -Boudica's calm tone helped put him at ease, but by now he's also noticing that the Gyarados in question looks saddened rather than angry or hostile-
___

Mabel: "Like the Defenders of the Galaxy!"
Lily: "...Hey..."
---
Bumblebee: "Yeah... Optimus and I along some others initially supported Megatron, but well, you can tell differences happened"
---
-Blackarachnia definitely made sure to shoot at her-
---
Boudica: "It's fine, he's really friendly!"
---
Amy: "That sounds even more interesting then" :p -noms popcorn as the movie's opening plays-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

L-Long story short, Chaldea was mostly founded to help combat threats to the Earth most of us are from a-as well as several other planets, and it turns out there are LOT of people who want to either take over worlds or d-destroy them or something along those lines for varying motivations out there...Plus, w-we sometimes get targeted purposefully when someone already knows w-we're a threat to their plans...

___

___

...Like a regular webpage link, or is that a word for like a specific portal to your internet-based dimension or something?
___

-Specimen 14 tries to cut down the roses with their axe, not even bothering to talk to Isabeau as they recognize that she's no different from the majority of the Specimens in Spooky's mansion at this point, being viciously bloodthirsty and violent supernatural creature or person who cannot be reasoned with or otherwise refuses to listen to reason-

-Undyne's response? Punch several of the ice cubes at Alina with rapid fire punches-
Qrow: "...Looking at them, I think you've actually convinced one of the two succubi." :p
---
-Blake wakes up and sctretches-
---
Phosphy: "That's actually a good question. How's that work?"
---
Byleth: "W-What is this trickery?" -is wise enough to think it's fake but was still caught off guard-

Ingrid: -looks at Iroha- "You need help... Yukari? Think you can do something?"

(I guess just needed to realize my limits...And maybe not worry quite as much...)
___

Sparky: "(Wait, he is?)"
___

...uhh, you mean like for therapy?
Weiss: "Precisely!"
---
Pit: -nods-
---
Byleth: "Exactly." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

Qrow: "...Looking at them, I think you've actually convinced one of the two succubi." :p
---
---
---
Byleth: "W-What is this trickery?" -is wise enough to think it's fake but was still caught off guard-

-Morrigan surely was really bouncy hearing all of that-
---
-While her nose picks up on food being cooked-
---
Ophanimon: "It's what she said first. Not everything needs to be complicated" :p
---
-And Kagari used the fact she was off guard to stab with her chakrams-
Kagari: "Don't you know the term 'teamwork'~?"
-The 'Flayn' gave her a whip in the face before it was revealed to be Minou, who was very much alive-
-Kagari just used her memory-altering magic to make the illusion that witches were killing her and then disguise her as Flayn to Byleth-
Sana: "Agh, so... That's what it was..."

-They weren't made of ice LOL, still that surprises Alina as she dodged-
Alina: "Hmmm, not so bad" :p

-It's difficult given Isabeau's strength, as she looks back at Yukari and Ingrid-
Yukari: "I believe our Joan of Arc would be more fitting to assist her"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...Hey..."
---
Bumblebee: "Yeah... Optimus and I along some others initially supported Megatron, but well, you can tell differences happened"
---
-Blackarachnia definitely made sure to shoot at her-
---
Boudica: "It's fine, he's really friendly!"
---
Amy: "That sounds even more interesting then" :p -noms popcorn as the movie's opening plays-
Star: "Yeah...?" :urg:
___

Kirby: "The Decepticons ended up becoming just as bad, if not worse..." :urg:
___

-Along with Slipstream?-
___

Mudkip: "(...W-Well, Ms. Atalanta and her Luxray said he would be, b-but...) -Still intimidated-
___

-And it turns out that a massive attack happened and, thanks to a villain using a few power stones, half of the Earth's population was wiped out in one fell swoop?-

Weiss: "Precisely!"
---
Pit: -nods-
---
Byleth: "Exactly." :)
(I'll keep that in mind the next time I need to train or battle, then.) :)
___

Sparky: "(...I guess any Pokemon can be friendly or mean. It's just...Incineroars are known for being really proud and tough fighters.)" -Because wrestler-
___

...i'm way past the point where something like therapy would do me any good. i've come to terms with what happened. resigned myself to resetting timelines and figured out ways to deal with it, even if i couldn't solve the space time continuum issues themselves.

now that all that's long over and most of the people i care about are alive and well...i dunno if i'd said i'm fully content, but i don't think there's any therapy or any experts in the field that could tell me anything i don't know already.

---
---
---

---
---
Ophanimon: "It's what she said first. Not everything needs to be complicated" :p
---
-The 'Flayn' gave her a whip in the face before it was revealed to be Minou, who was very much alive-
-Kagari just used her memory-altering magic to make the illusion that witches were killing her and then disguise her as Flayn to Byleth-

-It's difficult given Isabeau's strength, as she looks back at Yukari and Ingrid-
...H-Huh, I guess you're a really big fan of combat and fights?
___

-Blake goes to investigate the smell?-
___

Still soundsmore complex than that if a URL is what help us travel to an entire dimension. :p

Th-The connections between the Digimon home world and the internet are so fascinating! :b:
___

-I don't know how I read that as ice cubes LMAO-

-Several golden spears were launched at Alina from behind where she's floating shortly after she said that-

-Specimen 14 has dealt with a lot of deadly entities and creatures, so they've built up the strength to hold some of the roses off-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Nero: "Ah, well hello there~"
---
-Indeed, so she's currently and sincerely smiling-

Martha: "Hmmmm, maybe fishing as you suggested?"
---
Paris: "It was... Interesting, I suppose..."
Sothis: Maybe you should merely think, so people don't think you're speaking to a wall. :p But regardless, I have a question about your life, since Draco refuses to share anything about it.
---
-awwwwwwww-

Alear: "Great idea! I'll go find Byleth!"
---
Kanna: "I know Ana wanted to always stay as small as her sisters..." -looks at Ana- "How was it to be more like your older selves?"

(I'll keep that in mind the next time I need to train or battle, then.) :)
___

Sparky: "(...I guess any Pokemon can be friendly or mean. It's just...Incineroars are known for being really proud and tough fighters.)" -Because wrestler-
___

...i'm way past the point where something like therapy would do me any good. i've come to terms with what happened. resigned myself to resetting timelines and figured out ways to deal with it, even if i couldn't solve the space time continuum issues themselves.

now that all that's long over and most of the people i care about are alive and well...i dunno if i'd said i'm fully content, but i don't think there's any therapy or any experts in the field that could tell me anything i don't know already.
Weiss: -nods in approval-
---
Pit: "And it is! But when he's not fighting, he's a big sweetheart. His ruthless fighting is almost like a stage persona!"

-would Sparky get it due to Pikachu Libres existing?-
---
Byleth: "I suppose that makes sense. As long as you don't let it weigh you down..."

---
---
---

...H-Huh, I guess you're a really big fan of combat and fights?
___

-Blake goes to investigate the smell?-
___

Still soundsmore complex than that if a URL is what help us travel to an entire dimension. :p

Th-The connections between the Digimon home world and the internet are so fascinating! :b:
___

-I don't know how I read that as ice cubes LMAO-

-Several golden spears were launched at Alina from behind where she's floating shortly after she said that-

-Specimen 14 has dealt with a lot of deadly entities and creatures, so they've built up the strength to hold some of the roses off-
She literally feeds off of thrills!
---
-she does, though she assumes it's Atalanta-
---
Phosphy: "Are you not afraid of people accidentally getting inside?"
---
Byleth: "Ugh... well played..." Thankfully, my only task is to distract them, and that's working...

Ingrid: "Fair enough." -walks to Homura- "As for you... what are you doing, standing here and not doing much?"

Top Bottom