• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Musashi: "What can I say? Being a ronin isn't all that dissimilar" :p
---
Lily: "It's what anyone should do, at least I think" :)

Martha: "You already are welcome here whenever" :)
---
Nanoha: "It will take a lot, but I'm willing to try!"
Alice: "Same here! She must not become this apathetic!"
Byleth: "The more we learn of you, the more you seem like Shez's long lost twin."

Shez: "Ha! With how little of my past that I know, it might even be the truth." :p
-it's not-
---
Veyle: "I can't help but agree." :)

Alear: "I'll definitely keep that in mind." :)
---
Kanna: -nods in approval-

-they will change her future!-

-At least now she knows what her summoning limit is, so she's likely taking care to avoid making the headache as bad as when she first tested summoning multiple Familiars with a higher Aura-
___

Sparky: "(I think I'm starting to understand stuff like computers better, too, at least sort of.)"
___

AH, PROPER TABLE MANNERS AND ETIQUETTE ARE ALWAYS GREAT TO HAVE! YOU ARE A KIND DEITY, SOTHIS!
-but at the same time, those limitations force her to think more critically in a fight, which can be a good challenge-
---
Phosphy: "That's neat~!"
---
Sothis: "You are very welcome." :)

Lilith: "Awwww~ Thanks! Same here~!"
Morrigan: "Well, when we met we almost killed each other, so not much"
---
Atalanta: "It does too, but I'm willing to eat the bear first"
---
-Embarrassed Spadamon, but Ophanimon only giggles-
---
-Which works, all of them bursting on Lapin!-
Tart: "Please, please, don't have that other ability now..." -blocks an attack from Minou-

Madoka: -At Ingrid- "Ah? What are you trying to do?"

-It's working out, though Isabeau's attacks with dark magic don't stop there-
-Alina gets attacked by Iroha again-
Alina: "Geez, why do you always keep getting in my way?!"
Iroha: "I wish I didn't have to!"
Alina: "Tsk, then again, it's thanks to the concern of some little kids for you that I could manage to get my way most of the time~!"
Iroha: "Don't you dare involve Nemu-chan, Touka-chan and my sister in this!" -SHOOTS-
(Wait, what?)

(...Actually, that doesn't sound that different from how many of Chaldea's current members were back when they were enemies of theirs...Including myself.)
___

-They can always save both foods for dinner later-
___

M-Maybe we should continue with the tour. :p
___

...These poor kids have been through a lot...Let's defeat this army so that they might have another chance at life again! -Sending water construct spears at the barrier-
Ruby/Yang: "You did WHAT?!"
---
Blake: "We could also just put that fish back in the water if you didn't kill it. We... really don't need it, as much as I'd want to eat fish."
---
Lilith: "Good idea~!"
---
Ingrid: -puts a hand on the Soul Gem- "You seem like such a sweet girl... yet the power of the Incubators turned you into this... How horrifying..."

-still, this gives room for Byleth to potentially break the barrier and get out-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-but at the same time, those limitations force her to think more critically in a fight, which can be a good challenge-
---
Phosphy: "That's neat~!"
---
Sothis: "You are very welcome." :)
-It doesn't change too much since she rarely tried to summon more than one Familiar at a time in previous fights, but this is another indication of how careful she needs to be with her Semblance. The challenge it presents might prove especially helpful for training battles-
___

Sparky: "(I'm not sure I'll ever totally get how stuff like that giant spaceship everyone was staying on works, though.)" 😅
___

I WILL BRING A DESSERT FOR YOU TWO MOMENTARILY! -Walks off-

-Sans' younger brother is almost his polar opposite...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It doesn't change too much since she rarely tried to summon more than one Familiar at a time in previous fights, but this is another indication of how careful she needs to be with her Semblance. The challenge it presents might prove especially helpful for training battles-
___

Sparky: "(I'm not sure I'll ever totally get how stuff like that giant spaceship everyone was staying on works, though.)" 😅
___

I WILL BRING A DESSERT FOR YOU TWO MOMENTARILY! -Walks off-

-Sans' younger brother is almost his polar opposite...-
-it truly would, yes...-
---
Phosphy: "You really don't need to."
---
Sothis: How kind of him.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Has it affected her usage of her Semblance much since? She also needed higher Aura to test it IIRC-
___

Sparky: "(I don't?)"
___

-Soon enough, Papyrus returns with two slices of a strawberry cake-
-hmmm, I'll think about it-
---
Phosphy: "Most of Chaldea didn't, really. They just knew it worked." :p
---
Sothis: 😄

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
It's still several months out from now. The Commission is more focused on reconstruction efforts and helping with that interdimensional war with that Drakkon fellow.
___

Kirby: "That's a cool name! I didn't think any Cybertronians could be large enough to make up entire cities, though." :lol:
___

-The tractor beam still has him frozen, but will Bludgeon be able to break free from it?-
___

-What's Boudica's answer?-

-Mr. Fish is still in the pool, so he's not in range to hear them yet-
___

-Thus Dipper shows the tickets to the usher, and the group walks up to the food and snack counter, where popcorn, hot dogs, nachos and slushies are being made, and soda machines and numerous boxes of a variety of different types candy can be seen-
Nitocris: "He's actually been dead for months, but those under his command and allies remain loose"
---
Bumblebee: "To be fair, most are ancient, and only 6 are alive in this day and age: Fortress Maximus, Metroplex, Omega Supreme, Tidal Wave, Trypticon and Scorponok. The rest like Metrotitan or Terratronus were unfortunately victims of the war"
---
-With Angolmois powering him, he will-
---
Boudica: "I'll be sure to tell him now, then"
---
Chrono: "...This place is a health hazard"
Byleth: "The more we learn of you, the more you seem like Shez's long lost twin."

Shez: "Ha! With how little of my past that I know, it might even be the truth." :p
-it's not-
---
Veyle: "I can't help but agree." :)

Alear: "I'll definitely keep that in mind." :)
---
Kanna: -nods in approval-

-they will change her future!-
Musashi: "That would ve hilarious and wpuldn't mind it!"
---
Medea: They're becoming fast friends :)

-Martha nods confidently at her-
---
-Yeah, it'll be a long-term project!-
(Wait, what?)

(...Actually, that doesn't sound that different from how many of Chaldea's current members were back when they were enemies of theirs...Including myself.)
___

-They can always save both foods for dinner later-
___

M-Maybe we should continue with the tour. :p
___

...These poor kids have been through a lot...Let's defeat this army so that they might have another chance at life again! -Sending water construct spears at the barrier-
---
Blake: "We could also just put that fish back in the water if you didn't kill it. We... really don't need it, as much as I'd want to eat fish."
---
---
Ingrid: -puts a hand on the Soul Gem- "You seem like such a sweet girl... yet the power of the Incubators turned you into this... How horrifying..."

-still, this gives room for Byleth to potentially break the barrier and get out-
Morrigan: "Oh it's a whole complicated mess that would involve our entire backstories"

Lilith: "You'd probably get bored and confused at the same time"
---
Atalanta: "Very well, the bear shall be plenty for a while"
---
Ophanimon: "Alright~" -where?-
---
Madoka: "...I never wanted any of this to happen. I only wanted to help my friends..."

-And with Undyne helping, she manages to! Isabeau scoffs as she tried to set Undyne on fire too!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nitocris: "He's actually been dead for months, but those under his command and allies remain loose"
---
Bumblebee: "To be fair, most are ancient, and only 6 are alive in this day and age: Fortress Maximus, Metroplex, Omega Supreme, Tidal Wave, Trypticon and Scorponok. The rest like Metrotitan or Terratronus were unfortunately victims of the war"
---
-With Angolmois powering him, he will-
---
Boudica: "I'll be sure to tell him now, then"
---
Chrono: "...This place is a health hazard"
I have heard of that. I just don't know the names of whoever's fallen in charge of his crumbling empire since, although I have heard that one of them is particularly dangerous...
___

Kirby: "Oh..." :urg:
___

-Resulting in the former Decepticon making a sudden and epic escape?-
___

(Thank you, Queen Boudica.) :)

-Mr. Fish is still swimming around and occasionally splashing in the water, prompting Moana to chuckle happily at the sight, finding it cute-
___

Mabel: "People don't go to theaters to have healthy five star restaurant meals. They go to them to watch movies and gorge on snacks that don't require a lot of attention or space for tables!" :p

-hmmm, I'll think about it-
---
Phosphy: "Most of Chaldea didn't, really. They just knew it worked." :p
---
Sothis: 😄
-Alright- :p
___

Sparky: "(I guess that's what matters most!)" :b:

-As long as there's still people who do know how it works to run the ship...And ensure it doesn't crash- :V
___

AND HERE YOU GO! TWO SLICES OF STRAWBERRY CAKE COURTESY OF THE KITCHEN STAFF FOR YOU AND BYLETH!

-One of other the kitchen staff members made it, I'm just not sure who because I don't know if any of them specialize in cake or baking specifically-

---
---
---

Morrigan: "Oh it's a whole complicated mess that would involve our entire backstories"

---
---
---
Madoka: "...I never wanted any of this to happen. I only wanted to help my friends..."

-And with Undyne helping, she manages to! Isabeau scoffs as she tried to set Undyne on fire too!-
... Okay, now I'm actually curious about their backstories.

-Still said out of Morrigan, Lilith, Ruby and Yang's hearing range. She might talk to the former two now that she's really curious of their origins and why they're here-

___

-They can also always go fishing or order seafood at a restaurant on another occasion, after all-
___

-Let's see, they've seen the medical wing, the daycare the Pokemon are staying at, I mentioned a training area at one point...What else should this Pokemon Center have?-
___

It's not your fault... It sounds like you couldn't predicted that the Incubators' true plans or that you'd ever get turned into a creature like this as a consequence of it... :urg:

-Which briefly sets one of Undyne's gills on fire before she uses some of the water used to form her hydro construct spear to douse the flames-

OW! Oh, you didn't NOT just try to make me into a fried fish! :glare: -Sends several hydro kinetic spears at Isabaeu-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Musashi: "That would ve hilarious and wpuldn't mind it!"
---
Medea: They're becoming fast friends :)

-Martha nods confidently at her-
---
-Yeah, it'll be a long-term project!-
Shez: "Honestly, neither would I." :p
---
-maybe Veyle would even get to meet Lily's other friends?-

Alear: She seems so kind. :)
---
-Kanna will make sure to spend more time with she-

-Alright- :p
___

Sparky: "(I guess that's what matters most!)" :b:

-As long as there's still people who do know how it works to run the ship...And ensure it doesn't crash- :V
___

AND HERE YOU GO! TWO SLICES OF STRAWBERRY CAKE COURTESY OF THE KITCHEN STAFF FOR YOU AND BYLETH!

-One of other the kitchen staff members made it, I'm just not sure who because I don't know if any of them specialize in cake or baking specifically-
-sooooo...-
---
Phosphy: "As long as the people running it know how it works, or at least how to fix problems, it's totally fine." :p
---
-and Sothis tastes-

---
---
---

-Still said out of Morrigan, Lilith, Ruby and Yang's hearing range. She might talk to the former two now that she's really curious of their origins and why they're here-

___

-They can also always go fishing or order seafood at a restaurant on another occasion, after all-
___

-Let's see, they've seen the medical wing, the daycare the Pokemon are staying at, I mentioned a training area at one point...What else should this Pokemon Center have?-
___

It's not your fault... It sounds like you couldn't predicted that the Incubators' true plans or that you'd ever get turned into a creature like this as a consequence of it... :urg:

-Which briefly sets one of Undyne's gills on fire before she uses some of the water used to form her hydro construct spear to douse the flames-

OW! Oh, you didn't NOT just try to make me into a fried fish! :glare: -Sends several hydro kinetic spears at Isabaeu-
Ruby: "Long stories tend to do that to me..."
---
-and then I don't know-
---
-hmmmmm... some hidden feature that needs a Wi-Fi connection? :V-
---
Ingrid: "You realize there is only one way out of this, right?"

Byleth: "Taste your own medicine." -tries to set Isabeau on fire-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-sooooo...-
---
Phosphy: "As long as the people running it know how it works, or at least how to fix problems, it's totally fine." :p
---
-and Sothis tastes-
-I wasn't sure if you'd have decided whether it did or hasn't affected her Semblance by the time you posted again lol-

-Is Weiss still testing out her Semblance now or taking a break because headache?-
___

Sparky: "(And that's one of the many things you and the other scientists do!)"
___

-At this point, it goes without saying that it's outstanding because kitchen staff- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-I wasn't sure if you'd have decided whether it did or hasn't affected her Semblance by the time you posted again lol-

-Is Weiss still testing out her Semblance now or taking a break because headache?-
___

Sparky: "(And that's one of the many things you and the other scientists do!)"
___

-At this point, it goes without saying that it's outstanding because kitchen staff- :V
-she's taking a break-
---
Phosphy: "Exactly!" :p
---
Sothis: "Whoa..." This is truly an eye opener...

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I have heard of that. I just don't know the names of whoever's fallen in charge of his crumbling empire since, although I have heard that one of them is particularly dangerous...
___

Kirby: "Oh..." :urg:
___

-Resulting in the former Decepticon making a sudden and epic escape?-
___

(Thank you, Queen Boudica.) :)

-Mr. Fish is still swimming around and occasionally splashing in the water, prompting Moana to chuckle happily at the sight, finding it cute-
___

Mabel: "People don't go to theaters to have healthy five star restaurant meals. They go to them to watch movies and gorge on snacks that don't require a lot of attention or space for tables!" :p
Merlin: "I think her name was... Koyanschihuahua?"
---
Bumblebee: "Yeah... It... Happened"
---
-At least that's what he attempts to in tank mode-
---
Boudica: "Mr. Fish! Sorry, but I must speak with you for a moment!"
---
Amy: "And the movie lasts two hours, so we better get packing!"
Chrono: "Ugh..."
Shez: "Honestly, neither would I." :p
---
-maybe Veyle would even get to meet Lily's other friends?-

Alear: She seems so kind. :)
---
-Kanna will make sure to spend more time with she-
Arcueid: "Awww~ You girls re so mellow~"
---
-That sounds fair enough-

-Indeed, no wonder people call her a saint-
---
-So will most attempt to, while she's looking on what to record-

___

___

___

---
-and then I don't know-
---
---

Morrigan: "Right? Glad you understand~"
Lilith: "Nice place by the way"
---
-They would swim a little longer-
---
-Maybe that?-
---
Madoka: "I already caused pain and ended countless lives like this... I don't want it to keep ocurring..."

-And Isabeau being set on fire makes the spears connect!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Merlin: "I think her name was... Koyanschihuahua?"
---
Bumblebee: "Yeah... It... Happened"
---
-At least that's what he attempts to in tank mode-
---
Boudica: "Mr. Fish! Sorry, but I must speak with you for a moment!"
---
Amy: "And the movie lasts two hours, so we better get packing!"
Chrono: "Ugh..."
Is she a Servant? -Isn't fazed due to Mewni having a variety of different names that would sound unusual to those from Earth-
___

Kirby: "I'm...really sorry you lost some of your friends, Bumblebee..." :urg:
___

He's getting away! Stop him!
___

(Eh?) -Looks to Moana with a worried expression-

(It's alright, go speak with your Trainer.) :)

(Alright! I'll be right there!)
___

Mabel: "I'll order some nachos!"

Dipper: "I'm personally going with popcorn." : P

---
-and then I don't know-
---
---

---
---
-Maybe that?-
---
Madoka: "I already caused pain and ended countless lives like this... I don't want it to keep ocurring..."

-It's not theirs, technically, but it is where they and several others are staying-

-Alphys is walking up to the group-
___

-Part of me wishes I did have Heshima go on the trip since at this point, I don't really have any other characters here and I'm mostly just describing the environment of the kingdom lol-

-But yeah, they probably enjoyed an afternoon of swimming in the river-
___

-That makes sense!-

Oh! I almost forgot! Do you want to see the Pokemon Center's top secret feature, Ophanimon? :p
___

...I'm so sorry this happened to you... :urg:

-Sans summons Gaster Glasters to surround Isabeau, which quickly prime and are a second away from firing lasers-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Did it cause a headache again?) -Was watching Weiss train in case she did get another bad headache-
___

-And it's something they all take pride in?-
___

-To a world of new desserts?-
Weiss: "I'm fine, Winter. I stopped just in time..."
---
-HELL YEAH THEY DO-
---
-it very much is- :3

Arcueid: "Awww~ You girls re so mellow~"
---
-That sounds fair enough-

-Indeed, no wonder people call her a saint-
---
-So will most attempt to, while she's looking on what to record-
Byleth: "We've really grown comfortable with each other, haven't we?"

Shez: "Honestly, yeah. But I like that."
---
-but for now, they keep talking- :)

Alear: "Is that kindness the reason why people call you a saint?"
---
-but by the time the feast ends, they would become kids again?-

---
---
-Maybe that?-
---

-It's not theirs, technically, but it is where they and several others are staying-

___

-Part of me wishes I did have Heshima go on the trip since at this point, I don't really have any other characters here and I'm mostly just describing the environment of the kingdom lol-

___

-That makes sense!-

Oh! I almost forgot! Do you want to see the Pokemon Center's top secret feature, Ophanimon? :p
___

-Sans summons Gaster Glasters to surround Isabeau, which quickly prime and are a second away from firing lasers-
Ruby: "Well, thanks, but we don't actually own the place. Someone just lent it to us while we were homeless."Y
---
-they'll probably eventually get back to the castle or something-

-anyway, swimming felt nice-
---
Kamui: "Top secret feature? Now color me intrigued."

Azura: "Right, you weren't there when Phosphora told us everything about it."
---
Ingrid: ""... It... pains me to know someone so young has grown to be something of this caliber... and it pains me even more knowing what must be done." I can also... relate to the idea... -because Isis-

-once the blasters would be done firing, Byleth would get behind Isabeau and kick her straight in the spine-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Is she a Servant? -Isn't fazed due to Mewni having a variety of different names that would sound unusual to those from Earth-
___

Kirby: "I'm...really sorry you lost some of your friends, Bumblebee..." :urg:
___

He's getting away! Stop him!
___

(Eh?) -Looks to Moana with a worried expression-

(It's alright, go speak with your Trainer.) :)

(Alright! I'll be right there!)
___

Mabel: "I'll order some nachos!"

Dipper: "I'm personally going with popcorn." : P
Merlin: "And likely a highly dangerous one!"
---
Bumblebee: "Don't worry, it was... Quite long so in fact"
---
-Blackout and Lugnut both transform midair to stomp the ground and make it shake to make him stumble-
---
Boudica: "Thanks! Though it's actually Atalanta and Heshima that wish to speak to you"
---
Chrono: "I'll pass on anything"
Amy: "Aw, shame"
Byleth: "We've really grown comfortable with each other, haven't we?"

Shez: "Honestly, yeah. But I like that."
---
-but for now, they keep talking- :)

Alear: "Is that kindness the reason why people call you a saint?"
---
-but by the time the feast ends, they would become kids again?-
Yang: "Yuuyuu really thinks she has with you all~"
---
-Indeed they would rn!-
Lily: "What's your favorite drink?"

Martha: "W-Well.. I also managed to meet and learn teachings from a Messiah"
---
-That's what would happen indeed-

___

___

-That makes sense!-

___

Ruby: "Well, thanks, but we don't actually own the place. Someone just lent it to us while we were homeless."Y
---

---

---
Ingrid: ""... It... pains me to know someone so young has grown to be something of this caliber... and it pains me even more knowing what must be done." I can also... relate to the idea... -because Isis-

-once the blasters would be done firing, Byleth would get behind Isabeau and kick her straight in the spine-
Lilith: "Well whoever that is, they kept it nicely~"
Morrigan: "So much less gloomy than our place" :p
---
-They probably will-

-And yeah, it really does-
---
Ophanimon: "You tell me there's a top secret feature and think I wouldn't want to know?" :p
---
Madoka: "...If I had known...If only any of us would have known"

-And both of those attacks vaporized Isabeau... Before she yet again, simply reappeared-
-And Walpurgisnacht rained beams on them-

-What's more, despite Jenny's efforts, Lapin somehow returned to her magical girl form and continued her assault again-
Tart: "Oh no, she still has that ability!" -blocks an attack from Minou-
Jeanne: "What ability?"
Tart: "That girl can resurrect by turning into a witch from a magical girl and back whenever she's killed!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Merlin: "And likely a highly dangerous one!"
---
Bumblebee: "Don't worry, it was... Quite long so in fact"
---
-Blackout and Lugnut both transform midair to stomp the ground and make it shake to make him stumble-
---
Boudica: "Thanks! Though it's actually Atalanta and Heshima that wish to speak to you"
---
Chrono: "I'll pass on anything"
Amy: "Aw, shame"
And she's the one who's taken charge of it...I wish there was more I could do to assist, but perhaps I'm getting off topic...
___

Kirby: "They were still your friends, and I'm sure they were friends with tons of the other Autobots, too. So I'm still sorry that they're gone... " :urg:
___

-While Aquamarine tries to fly around the Angolmois missiles to try and capture Bludgeon again, but there are likely too many for her or any of the others to catch up to him in time-
___

(Really? Oh, hi, you two!) :b:-Friendly wave with his tail-

(Greetings, Mr. Fish.)
___

Mabel: "Enjoy not having anything substantial to eat over the next two hours, then." :p -Figures he'll reconsider after bringing that up-

Weiss: "I'm fine, Winter. I stopped just in time..."
---
-HELL YEAH THEY DO-
---
-it very much is- :3
(Phew, I'm glad you're okay! You're still being careful, right?)
___

-Even Claptrap does, and he's mostly just Gaster's assistant- :V
___

-Do either of them comment on the strawberry cake?-

---

---

---

---
-They probably will-

---
Ophanimon: "You tell me there's a top secret feature and think I wouldn't want to know?" :p
---

-And both of those attacks vaporized Isabeau... Before she yet again, simply reappeared-

-What's more, despite Jenny's efforts, Lapin somehow returned to her magical girl form and continued her assault again-
Tart: "That girl can resurrectby turning into a witch from a magical girl andback whenevr she's killed!"
-Were you going to type dialogue for Yang there as well, Uni? There's an extra Y there-

E-Excuse me? -Morrigan and Lilith would see a nervous dinosaur monster girl in a lab coat and glasses approaching-
___

-Do the two of them occasionally chat more while swimming? Or just floating in place?-
___

Right this way, then! :p

-Is there even a hidden switch or door?-
___

You can't be serious! They can just endlessly regenerate?!

looks like we'll just have to keep taking 'em down until the "witch" can't bring give them more respawns, then...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yang: "Yuuyuu really thinks she has with you all~"
---
-Indeed they would rn!-
Lily: "What's your favorite drink?"

Martha: "W-Well.. I also managed to meet and learn teachings from a Messiah"
---
-That's what would happen indeed-
Shez: "Yeah, you've been pretty fun to hang out with." :p
---
Veyle: "I... don't really have a favorite, as long as its not sweet."

Alear: "A messiah?"
---
Kanna: "I'm small again..." :urg:

(Phew, I'm glad you're okay! You're still being careful, right?)
___

-Even Claptrap does, and he's mostly just Gaster's assistant- :V
___

-Do either of them comment on the strawberry cake?-
Weiss: "I'm fine, Winter..."
---
-silly Claptrap- :p
---
Sothis: This is quite the sweet treat~

---
-They probably will-

---
---

Tart: "That girl can resurrectby turning into a witch from a magical girl andback whenevr she's killed!"
-Were you going to type dialogue for Yang there as well, Uni? There's an extra Y there-

E-Excuse me? -Morrigan and Lilith would see a nervous dinosaur monster girl in a lab coat and glasses approaching-
___

-Do the two of them occasionally chat more while swimming? Or just floating in place?-
___

___

looks like we'll just have to keep taking 'em down until the "witch" can't bring give them more respawns, then...
-don't worry about it-

Yang: "Sup, Alphys?" :p
---
Blake: -is back at the shore after a good amount of swimming, sitting on the ground-
---
-I dunno, I just said that as a joke and then it became real- :p
---
Sothis: "At this point, we should all focus on the Soul Gem..."

Ingrid: "...Are you ready, young girl? Whether by my hand or by those who are here, your soul will get the rest it deserves..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "I'm fine, Winter..."
---
-silly Claptrap- :p
---
Sothis: This is quite the sweet treat~
(At least you already knew that trying to summon several of your Familiars at once can cause headaches at all in advance this time...)
___

Sparky: "(Still, computers seem pretty cool...)"
___

-Has Byleth tried her slice yet or nah?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(At least you already knew that trying to summon several of your Familiars at once can cause headaches at all in advance this time...)
___

Sparky: "(Still, computers seem pretty cool...)"
___

-Has Byleth tried her slice yet or nah?-
Weiss: "So I've been holding back..."
---
Phosphy: "They totally are~"
---
-she is now- (:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "So I've been holding back..."
---
Phosphy: "They totally are~"
---
-she is now- (:
-Has Weiss practiced or tested summoning multiple Familiars much since she first tried?-
___

Sparky: "(Should I keep learning about computers or other technology?)"
___

-And probably enjoyed it as much as Sothis-

-Unless she doesn't like the flavor, but that's your call since I don't know Three Houses- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Has Weiss practiced or tested summoning multiple Familiars much since she first tried?-
___

Sparky: "(Should I keep learning about computers or other technology?)"
___

-And probably enjoyed it as much as Sothis-

-Unless she doesn't like the flavor, but that's your call since I don't know Three Houses- :V
-not really...-
---
Phosphy: "If you want to, I guess."
---
-she smiled-

-it says it all-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
And she's the one who's taken charge of it...I wish there was more I could do to assist, but perhaps I'm getting off topic...
___

Kirby: "They were still your friends, and I'm sure they were friends with tons of the other Autobots, too. So I'm still sorry that they're gone... " :urg:
___

-While Aquamarine tries to fly around the Angolmois missiles to try and capture Bludgeon again, but there are likely too many for her or any of the others to catch up to him in time-
___

(Really? Oh, hi, you two!) :b:-Friendly wave with his tail-

(Greetings, Mr. Fish.)
___

Mabel: "Enjoy not having anything substantial to eat over the next two hours, then." :p -Figures he'll reconsider after bringing that up-
Merlin: "It's alright, could be useful if you get off charge!"
---
Bumblebee: "Can't deny that was a fact either..."
---
-True, though he's still chased-
---
Atalanta: "Sorry for interrupting..."
---
Chrono: "...I'll survive"
Shez: "Yeah, you've been pretty fun to hang out with." :p
---
Veyle: "I... don't really have a favorite, as long as its not sweet."

Alear: "A messiah?"
---
Kanna: "I'm small again..." :urg:
Arcueid: "Kinda the same for you" :p
-Draco ignoring them-
---
Lily: "Alright, will keep that in mind!" No smoothies of milkshakes...

-Martha nodded-
---
Jack: "...Was liking being taller..."

___

___

___

-don't worry about it-

---
Blake: -is back at the shore after a good amount of swimming, sitting on the ground-
---
---

Ingrid: "...Are you ready, young girl? Whether by my hand or by those who are here, your soul will get the rest it deserves..."
Morrigan: "Oh, now who is this?"
Lilith: "Hey!" -not surprisedat all by what she is-
-Even out of crossovers, Darkstalkers characters are quite varied-
---
-While Atalanta still floats on the water-
---
-Hidden switch sounds cool- :p -Ophanimon followed!-
---
-Madoka nodded, while Homura watched, shaking-

Tart: "Only Lapin and Isabeau must get her real body destroyed!"
Alina: "Yeah, like we're going to let any of you get your way!" -manifested cubes aiming to fire at most people around-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arcueid: "Kinda the same for you" :p
-Draco ignoring them-
---
Lily: "Alright, will keep that in mind!" No smoothies of milkshakes...

-Martha nodded-
---
Jack: "...Was liking being taller..."
Byleth: "What about you, Deaco?"
---
Veyle: "Thank you." :)

Alear: "Sounds like an important person..."
---
Kanna: "I did too, honestly..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Merlin: "It's alright, could be useful if you get off charge!"
---
Bumblebee: "Can't deny that was a fact either..."
---
-True, though he's still chased-
---
Atalanta: "Sorry for interrupting..."
---
-Others protest that this isn't a good idea since they can't necessarily fully trust Eclipsa yet?-
___

Kirby: "But you've also got a point. Time heals all wounds..."
___

We need to divide into two groups! Half of us will focus on Airachnid and Thunder Mayhem, the rest of you prevent Bludgeon's escape!
___

(No worries! What do you guys need?)

(It's actually about the new Pokemon Center.)
___

Mabel: "Well, of course you won't starve. Doesn't mean you won't still be ultra hungry by the time the movie's over. Or miss out on the fun of snacking during the movie!" :p

-not really...-
---
Phosphy: "If you want to, I guess."
---
-she smiled-

-it says it all-
(It sounds like it's necessary right now...) :urg:

-Trying to summon multiple right now just physically strains her mind...-
___

Sparky: "(Is it not that important?)"
____

i'll take that as a sign that both of ya are enjoying the dessert, heh.

-don't worry about it-

---
---
---

---
---
---

Alina: "Yeah, like we're going to let any of you get your way!" -manifested cubes aiming to fire at most people around-

S-Sorry to interrupt! M-My name's Alphys, but you probably already figured th-that from what Yang just said. I'm a scientist who also frequently helps with leadership duties around here!

___

-Ata especially enjoying the swim for the nostalgia value of it?-
___

-Fair enough- :p

-Said hidden switch is an old-fashioned bookcase switch, with the switch itself being disguised as a real book-
___

(This kid never deserved this...None of them ever did...But with everything else we've tried having failed, this truly seems like the only way Madoka can possibly find peace, now...) :urg:

We'll focus on those two, then! The rest of you focus on fixing this!

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

S-Sorry to interrupt! M-My name's Alphys, but you probably already figured th-that from what Yang just said. I'm a scientist who also frequently helps with leadership duties around here!
___

___

-Said hidden switch is an old-fashioned bookcase switch, with the switch itself being disguised as a real book-
___

... (This kid never deserved this...None of them ever did...But with everything else we've tried having failed, this truly seems like the only way Madoka can possibly find peace, now...) :urg:

Phosphy: "And a forefront in all the tech research."
---
Blake: "Enjoying yourself?"
---
-and where does it lead to?-
---
Ingrid: -looks at Yukari- "My friend... Let's make it painless. Someone so young does not deserve any more suffering."

Byleth: -shot blasts of fire at some of the cubes to blow them up-

(It sounds like it's necessary right now...) :urg:

-Trying to summon multiple right now just physically strains her mind...-
___

Sparky: "(Is it not that important?)"
____

i'll take that as a sign that both of ya are enjoying the dessert, heh.
Weiss: "You have nothing to worry about, Winter. Knowing your limits is an important part of training."
---
Phosphy: "Just do whatever you'd like, Sparky." :)
---
Byleth: "That would be correct." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "You have nothing to worry about, Winter. Knowing your limits is an important part of training."
---
Phosphy: "Just do whatever you'd like, Sparky." :)
---
Byleth: "That would be correct." :)
(Like how there's some types of opponents who are resistant or immune to ice effects?)
___

Sparky: (I think...)"

-The Pikachu's stomach grumbles yet again-

Sparky: "(...I think I'd like to get breakfast.)" 😅
___

I AM NOT SURPRISED! THE KITCHEN STAFF WORKED HARD ON THIS CAKE, AND IN GENERAL ARE QUITE GREAT AT BAKING! NYEH HEH HEH!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: "What about you, Deaco?"
---
Veyle: "Thank you." :)

Alear: "Sounds like an important person..."
---
Kanna: "I did too, honestly..."
Draco: "........................................" -scoffs-
---
Lily: "What sort of places you like to visit?"

Martha: "He really was..." -doesn't knows where she can start talking about that whole experience-
---
Jeanne Lily: "I hope I can get a better attire than that"
-Others protest that this isn't a good idea since they can't necessarily fully trust Eclipsa yet?-
___

Kirby: "But you've also got a point. Time heals all wounds..."
___

We need to divide into two groups! Half of us will focus on Airachnid and Thunder Mayhem, the rest of you prevent Bludgeon's escape!
___

(No worries! What do you guys need?)

(It's actually about the new Pokemon Center.)
___

Mabel: "Well, of course you won't starve. Doesn't mean you won't still be ultra hungry by the time the movie's over. Or miss out on the fun of snacking during the movie!" :p
Andersen: "Hmph, whatever to me..."
---
Bumblebee: "It's been hundreds of years after all"
---
-Bludgeon being the torso means Thunder Mayhem is no more lol-
---
Atalanta: "Some are curious to meet you"
---
Amy: I'll buy him a Snickers.
___

___

___

... (This kid never deserved this...None of them ever did...But with everything else we've tried having failed, this truly seems like the only way Madoka can possibly find peace, now...) :urg:

---
---
---
Ingrid: -looks at Yukari- "My friend... Let's make it painless. Someone so young does not deserve any more suffering."

Lilith: "We sew, we see~! What you want?"
Morrigan: -Whistled at Phosphora-
---
Atalanta: -Nodded- "It's being a great time" :)
---
Ophanimon: "Hm? What's this?"
---
Yukari: "It is the only way" -for what is worth, Tart has done more cracks on the Soul Gem-

Alina: "You are ruining my craft!"
Sasa: -Had survived, but clearly injured- "Damn you all!" -summoned witches to her-
Oriko: "I don't understand, you all are clearly conscious. Why are you assisting in this?!"
Sasa: "I want you dead after you humilliated me, Oriko Mikuni!"
Minou: "That witch brought back mother, and I can go on to kill La Púcelle"
Lapin: "Yeah, and I haven't had blood in my hands for long~"
Corbeau: -Chuckles- "It's a wonderdul family reunion for me~"
Kagari: "Torturing Suzune-chan is what I live for~"
Kanna: "There's nothing else I have now, I never did, and seeing more humans makes me want to puke"
Alina: "This is true art~! Seeing faces squirm and the lights in their eyes turn off, you got to shape that well~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Andersen: "Hmph, whatever to me..."
---
Bumblebee: "It's been hundreds of years after all"
---
-Bludgeon being the torso means Thunder Mayhem is no more lol-
---
Atalanta: "Some are curious to meet you"
---
Amy: I'll buy him a Snickers.
Still worried that the purported Evil Queen of Darkness will live up to the untold legends of villainy Andersen? :p
___

Kirby: "I'm sure they'd be proud of all the stuff you've accomplished since then!" :b:
___

-Fair enough- :V

-Aquamarine's order is the same, but minus the mention of the Thunder Mayhem since if Bludgeon escaped, Airachnid could just as easily do the same-
___

(Eh? Some of the Wild Pokemon?)

(They'd like to meet the local Gyarados. And...some may not quite understand that the tales of them being hostile and destructive aren't exactly accurate.)
___

-'Cause Chrono's not himself when he's hungry?- :V

---
---
---

---
---
---
Yukari: "It is the only way" -for what is worth, Tart has done more cracks on the Soul Gem-

Sasa: -Had survived, but clearly injured- "Damn you all!" -summoned witches to her-
Oriko: "I don't understand, you all are clearly conscious. Why are you assisting in this?!"
Kanna: "There's nothing else I have now, I never did, and seeing more humans makes me want to puke"
Alina: "This is true art~! Seeing faces squirm and the lights in their eyes turn off, you got to shape that well~"
I-I was curious what brought you two here. :)
___

-It's likely been a while since Atalanta has last swam in a river, in addition to Ata simply having fun getting to swim to begin with-
___

And this hidden switch leads to a room that...uses Wi-Fi!
___

well, news flash. some of us aren't human. oh, and we've dealt with sad little psychos like you before.

-Sans eye was glowing blue and yellow-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Like how there's some types of opponents who are resistant or immune to ice effects?)
___

Sparky: (I think...)"

-The Pikachu's stomach grumbles yet again-

Sparky: "(...I think I'd like to get breakfast.)" 😅
___

I AM NOT SURPRISED! THE KITCHEN STAFF WORKED HARD ON THIS CAKE, AND IN GENERAL ARE QUITE GREAT AT BAKING! NYEH HEH HEH!
Weiss: "That's a good way to see it."
---
Phosphy: "Good idea, actually." :p
---
Byleth: "It truly shows."

Draco: "........................................" -scoffs-
---
Lily: "What sort of places you like to visit?"

Martha: "He really was..." -doesn't knows where she can start talking about that whole experience-
---
Jeanne Lily: "I hope I can get a better attire than that"
Sothis: I'm tempted to barge in her mind and talk to her... but I have a feeling it won't help...
---
Veyle: "Anywhere, really. I spent so much of my life isolated or hidden..."

Alear: "How was he?"
---
Kanna: "Well, we'll have years to think of buying good outfits." :p

---
---
---

___

-It's likely been a while since Atalanta has last swam in a river, in addition to Ata simply having fun getting to swim to begin with-
___

___

well, news flash. some of us aren't human. oh, and we've dealt with sad little psychos like you before.

Phosphora: "Oh my, succubi? In this place? Since when?"
---
Blake: "It certainly shows."
---
-to talk with other centers?-
---
Ingrid: "...What is your name?"

Byleth: "You are disgusting beings... I won't regret killing you." -kicks the nearest-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Still worried that the purported Evil Queen of Darkness will live up to the untold legends of villainy Andersen? :p
___

Kirby: "I'm sure they'd be proud of all the stuff you've accomplished since then!" :b:
___

-Fair enough- :V

-Aquamarine's order is the same, but minus the mention of the Thunder Mayhem since if Bludgeon escaped, Airachnid could just as easily do the same-
___

(Eh? Some of the Wild Pokemon?)

(They'd like to meet the local Gyarados. And...some may not quite understand that the tales of them being hostile and destructive aren't exactly accurate.)
___

-'Cause Chrono's not himself when he's hungry?- :V
Andersen: "What do you think?!"
---
Bumblebee: "I'm not 100% sure... But I'd like to think that"
---
-That's whatt they tied to do, and they chase them!-
---
Atalanta: "So, would you be willing to assist?"
---
-And it will be cute to see his reaction, she thinks- :V
Sothis: I'm tempted to barge in her mind and talk to her... but I have a feeling it won't help...
---
Veyle: "Anywhere, really. I spent so much of my life isolated or hidden..."

Alear: "How was he?"
---
Kanna: "Well, we'll have years to think of buying good outfits." :p
-She's a complicated person after all...-
---
Lily: "...I would say the same in that case"

Martha: "Always really kind, and very wise, willing to help others in anything"
---
Jeanne Lily: "Phew, you're right~!"
___

___

___

---
---
---

Byleth: "You are disgusting beings... I won't regret killing you." -kicks the nearest-
Lilith: "We were pranking in another world for funsies for Halloween" :p
Morrigan: "A day ago"
---
Atalanta: "How about you, though?"
---
Ophanimon: "And it does what?" :p
---
Madoka: "Madoka Kaname..."

Sasa: "Tsk, I hate it when people like you tell me what to do..."
Kanna: -At Sans- "Of course, none of you aside from that robo girl must know what it feels like to be artificial... Even then, I won't hesitate"
Kagari: "Hmmm, I don't see why care about your opinions when I can give Suzune-chan more pain~"
Minou: "All that I need is what mother wants, and if she wants to get rid of you all, I will make sure of that"
Corbeau: "Hopefully your hatred doesn't clouds your fighting ability~"
Lapin: "Awwwww~ You people are all mad~! That's so funny~!"
Isabeau: "Will burn... Will make all burn~!"
Alina: "Enough chitchat I say, è l'ora dello spettacolo~!"

-Sasa, Kanna, Kagari, Minou, Corbeau, Lapin, Isabeau and Alina all recovered their colors, showing to the Chaldeans that despite having been summoned as familiars to Kriemhild Gretchen, the 8 malevolent magical girls are doing this out of their own will-

Ch8colour.jpg
1722570031134.png
1722570118944.png

1722570277324.png
1722570294060.png
1722570861372.png
1722570345688.png
1722570434260.png

-The nearest one was Kagari, who she managed to kick... But somehow, for a moment, Byleth could have sworn to have witnessed Jeralt being killed by her own hand. It was an illusion played by Kagari using her own magic, but for as little as it lasts...-
Kagari: "Got you~"
-Was still enough for Isabeau to have another shot at trapping her and try to stab her with roses-

-While that happened, Corbeau was laughing maniacally as she was setting up her own most powerful spell-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Andersen: "What do you think?!"
---
Bumblebee: "I'm not 100% sure... But I'd like to think that"
---
-That's whatt they tied to do, and they chase them!-
---
Atalanta: "So, would you be willing to assist?"
---
-And it will be cute to see his reaction, she thinks- :V
And how many books or members of the High Commission have claimed I did anything beyond abandon the throne or pull the occasional prank?
___

Kirby: "Have you asked any of your other friends?"
___

-But would either of them be able to catch either of the former Decepticons in question?-
___

(Oh, totally! But uhh, a-aren't you a little worried that they might find a Gyarados in-person...scary at first?) 😅

(Not all of them are afraid of Gyarados. But regarding the ones that aren't, that's precisely why we'd like you to speak with them.)
___

-Thus she, Dipper and Mabel start ordering theater food!-

---
---
---

---
---
---

Kanna: -At Sans- "Of course, none of you aside from that robo girl must know what it feels like to be artificial... Even then, I won't hesitate"
Kagari: "Hmmm, I don't see why care about your opinions when I can give Suzune-chan more pain~"
Minou: "All that I need is what mother wants, and if she wants to get rid of you all, I will make sure of that"

-Sasa, Kanna, Kagari, Minou, Corbeau, Lapin, Isabeau and Alina all recovered their colors, showing their to the Chaldeans that despite having been summoned as familiars to Kriemhild Gretchen, the 8 malevolent magical girls are doing this out of their own will-

View attachment 393099View attachment 393100View attachment 393101
View attachment 393103View attachment 393104View attachment 393107View attachment 393105View attachment 393106

-The nearest one was Kagari, who she managed to kick... But somehow, for a moment, Byleth could have sworn to have witnessed Jeralt being killed by her own hand. It was an illusion played by Kagari using her own magic, but for as little as it lasts...-
-Was still enough for Isabeau to have another shot at trapping her and try to stab her with roses-

-While that happened, Corbeau was laughing maniacally as she was setting up her own most powerful spell-
...Huh, th-that might explain why Claptrap was complaint about his C-3PO paint scheme getting ruined...
___

-What is Blake's answer?-
___

It actually lets us connect with and talk to other Pokemon Centers! :b:
___

What the heck is wrong with you mages?!

-A few seconds later, though, Sans causes a flash of darkness across the area, though it didn't affect some of his allies as Ingrid and Yukari were still able to see. The same applied to anyone else who was actively having to dodge or shield attacks-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(So you're managing your current limit with your Semblance as well...)
___

-Breakfast time?-
___

-They're discovered a ton of new foods since moving to Basel...-
Weiss: "Exactly," :)
---
-ADVENTURE BREAKFAST TIME-
---
-and likely will discover more...-

-She's a complicated person after all...-
---
Lily: "...I would say the same in that case"

Martha: "Always really kind, and very wise, willing to help others in anything"
---
Jeanne Lily: "Phew, you're right~!"
-that she be...-

Byleth: If only she could mellow out...
---
Veyle: "Then maybe we could travel together?" :)

Alear: "...That sounds familiar..."
---
Emblem Tiki: "And you might understand why the outfit you had was something you chose. Hopefully willingly."

---
---
---

-Sasa, Kanna, Kagari, Minou, Corbeau, Lapin, Isabeau and Alina all recovered their colors, showing their to the Chaldeans that despite having been summoned as familiars to Kriemhild Gretchen, the 8 malevolent magical girls are doing this out of their own will-

...Huh, th-that might explain why Claptrap was complaint about his C-3PO paint scheme getting ruined...
___

___

___

-A few seconds later, though, Sans causes a flash of darkness across the area, though it didn't affect some of his allies as Ingrid and Yukari were still able to see. The same applied to anyone else who was actively having to dodge or shield attacks-
Phosphora: "Damn, more pranksters around here? Definitely something we didn't need." :p
---
Blake: "Taking a break, but it's nonetheless been fun." :)
---
-THAT'S RIGHT, NINTENDO WI-FI CONNECTION IS NOT DEAD LMAO-

Lilith: "Oh, so THAT'S what it does?" :surprised:

Phosphora: "I didn't want to talk about it until it was fully done." :p
---
Ingrid: "Madoka... My name is Ingrid, and despite the circumstances, it has been a pleasure to meet such a delightful girl." -then looks at Yukari and nods, indicating that she's ready to try breaking that Soul Gem, with a punch which will likely not be enough-

Byleth: "Likely far too much, Jenny."
Sothis: -echoes in- "They remind me far too much of old foes of mine. These girls are beyond saving, so whatever moral code you have does not need to apply to them. They are choosing to be this way..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
And how many books or members of the High Commission have claimed I did anything beyond abandon the throne or pull the occasional prank?
___

Kirby: "Have you asked any of your other friends?"
___

-But would either of them be able to catch either of the former Decepticons in question?-
___

(Oh, totally! But uhh, a-aren't you a little worried that they might find a Gyarados in-person...scary at first?) 😅

(Not all of them are afraid of Gyarados. But regarding the ones that aren't, that's precisely why we'd like you to speak with them.)
___

-Thus she, Dipper and Mabel start ordering theater food!-
Lily: "Um... None of them said anything nice on you..."
---
Bumblebee: "It's not like any of us is proud of the war. Optimus often feels guilt of all that happened"
---
-Yeah-
-As strong as they are, one is still a helicopter and the other a tank-
-Not the strongest of things-
---
Atalanta: "So they know that you mean no harm"
---
-Goooooooooood-
-So does Amy of course-
-that she be...-

Byleth: If only she could mellow out...
---
Veyle: "Then maybe we could travel together?" :)

Alear: "...That sounds familiar..."
---
Emblem Tiki: "And you might understand why the outfit you had was something you chose. Hopefully willingly."
-Probably and hopefully with a little more of time... Hopefully-
---
Lily: "Travel together? Hmmm... That sounds nice..."

Martha: "Oh, it does?"
---
Fate: "...On the least it appears that we will all grow healthy"
___

___

___

Phosphora: "Damn, more pranksters around here? Definitely something we didn't need." :p
---
---

---
Ingrid: "Madoka... My name is Ingrid, and despite the circumstances, it has been a pleasure to meet such a delightful girl." -then looks at Yukari and nods, indicating that she's ready to try breaking that Soul Gem, with a punch which will likely not be enough-

Sothis: -echoes in- "They remind me far too much of old foes of mine. These girls are beyond saving, so whatever moral code you have does not need to apply to them. They are choosing to be this way..."
Lilith: "Yeah, then a lot of things happened"
Morrigan: "What a night, huh~?"
---
Atalanta: "Glad to hear you think so" :)
---
Ophanimon: "Oh, I assume scattered in other worlds?"
---
Byleth ignored the reply to her kick.

Madoka: "...Thank you. It means so much..." -and yeah, it's not enough, but on the least cracks are made, indicating that breaking the Soul Gem is possible-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Um... None of them said anything nice on you..."
---
Bumblebee: "It's not like any of us is proud of the war. Optimus often feels guilt of all that happened"
---
-Yeah-
-As strong as they are, one is still a helicopter and the other a tank-
-Not the strongest of things-
---
Atalanta: "So they know that you mean no harm"
---
-Goooooooooood-
-So does Amy of course-
That part is less surprising. :p
___

Kirby: "I don't blame him. Defending your home is one thing, but war is never a good thing..." :urg:
___

-As a result, the Decepticons are still able to apprehend them?-
___

(W-Well, are you two sure I won't end up just spooking them? It wouldn't be the first time this ole' big gaping mouth has scared some 'Mons...) :urg:
___

-The group ends buying a respectable haul of popcorn, nachos and candy-

Weiss: "Exactly," :)
---
-ADVENTURE BREAKFAST TIME-
---
-and likely will discover more...-
(Even in training, knowing and managing your current limits is important. If I didn't know that lesson before, I certainly learned it when I tried to fight Klein solo...) 😅
___

-They'll go to very distant restaurants?- :V

-To the cafeteria!-
___

-Do either of the two remark on this?-

---
---

---

---
---
---

Madoka: "...Thank you. It means so much..." -and yeah, it's not enough, but on the least cracks are made, indicating that breaking the Soul Gem is possible-
Ugh, t-tell me about it. That ghost and mutant i-invasion wasn't something any of us here anticipated, e-either... (Phosphora's right that we don't need even more pranks going on around here, but these two do still seem fairly nice...Mostly.) :lol:
___

-Seems the trip to the river has proven relaxing and fun for both of them. It's certainly a nice change of pace after the amount of effort they had to make to hunt and take down that alien bear earlier-
___

-Not with the power of mods and Pokemon games that still get wi-fi- :p

That's right! This addition allows us to communicate with Pokemon Centers from across entire separate dimensions! Granted, w-we've only found like one or two other worlds that have franchises of Pokemon Centers so far... 😅
___

-What Digi said. And Sans' thing also got ignored-

Duly noted. :glare: -This time, Jenny arms a flamethrower and ice beam cannon, knowing that any missiles she fires could just get called over to Lapin and fired back at Chaldea-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Probably and hopefully with a little more of time... Hopefully-
---
Lily: "Travel together? Hmmm... That sounds nice..."

Martha: "Oh, it does?"
---
Fate: "...On the least it appears that we will all grow healthy"
-Byleth smiles at her-
---
Veyle: "I know, right?" :)

Alear: "It reminds me of my mother." :)
---
Kanna: "Well, now I know my appetite won't backfire." :p

-Illya would roll her eyes but deep down, she was thinking the same thing?-

(Even in training, knowing and managing your current limits is important. If I didn't know that lesson before, I certainly learned it when I tried to fight Klein solo...) 😅
___

-They'll go to very distant restaurants?- :V

-To the cafeteria!-
___

-Do either of the two remark on this?-
Weiss: "I still can't believe you actually tried that." :p
---
-YEAH!-
---
-they aren't really thinking about it for now-

-they enjoying cake-

---
---
---

Ugh, t-tell me about it. That ghost and mutant i-invasion wasn't something any of us here anticipated, e-either... (Phosphora's right that we don't need even more pranks going on around here, but these two do still seem fairly nice...Mostly.) :lol:
___

-Seems the trip to the river has proven relaxing and fun for both of them. It's certainly a nice change of pace after the amount of effort they had to make to hunt and take down that alien bear earlier-
___

-Not with the power of mods and Pokemon games that still get wi-fi- :p

That's right! This addition allows us to communicate with Pokemon Centers from across entire separate dimensions! Granted, w-we've only found like one or two other worlds that have franchises of Pokemon Centers so far... 😅
___

-What Digi said. And Sans' thing also got ignored-

Duly noted. :glare: -This time, Jenny arms a flamethrower and ice beam cannon, knowing that any missiles she fires could just get called over to Lapin and fired back at Chaldea-
Qrow: "Something always goes wrong on Halloween..."
---
-they'll eventually go back to their camp?-
---
Azura: "That's still impressive..."
---
Byleth: "W-What was that?!" :urg: Father... -then the attempt at stabbing, which she tries to prevent by grabbing the roses's thorns-
-...if successful, her hands are still badly cut from them-

-Ingrid starts off by just... trying to punch it-
-Homura notices?-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "I still can't believe you actually tried that." :p
---
-YEAH!-
---
-they aren't really thinking about it for now-

-they enjoying cake-
(I've defeated him with help before. I thought I could on my own, too...) :lol:

___

-And the Pikachu is awed by all the different meals that people are eating at various tables-

Sparky: "(So many different foods...)" :surprised:
___

-And Sans isn't talking right now while enjoying his candy bar out of laziness, so they can enjoy said cake quietly- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(I've defeated him with help before. I thought I could on my own, too...) :lol:

___

-And the Pikachu is awed by all the different meals that people are eating at various tables-

Sparky: "(So many different foods...)" :surprised:
___

-And Sans isn't talking right now while enjoying his candy bar out of laziness, so they can enjoy said cake quietly- :p
Weiss: "...Maybe once you evolve..."
---
Phosphy: "I know, right?" :p
---
-good for everyone~!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "...Maybe once you evolve..."
---
Phosphy: "I know, right?" :p
---
-good for everyone~!-
(...You really think so?) :surprised:
___

Sparky: "(And you guys can just ask for tons of different foods? Or trade for it?)" -Doesn't understand the concept of currency that well yet, either-
___

-How long do Sothis and Byleth take to finish their slices of cake?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(...You really think so?:) :surprised:
___

Sparky: "(And you guys can just ask for tons of different foods? Or trade for it?)" -Doesn't understand the concept of currency that well yet, either-
___

-How long do Sothis and Byleth take to finish their slices of cake?-
Weiss: "I'm sure of it." :)
---
Phosphy: "It's... a little more complicated than that..."
---
-they're already done-

Top Bottom