• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Chuckles- You think I'm joking, don't you? :p
___

Steven: -Also sneezed-

-...Actually, Kirby himself did as well- :V
___

-Simply because few of them can actually work together...Several of them wanted no part in their plans to begin with, and several others wanted to take charge of it for themselves-
___

Heh, true that! All of monsterkind owes her big, and she never asked for much, if anything, in return. She was just grateful to be alive and have new friends.

...Honestly, all of us wish she could still be here sometimes. She would've loved Moana... :)

___

Dipper: "...Looks like we're gonna be here a while." :ohwell:

Mabel: "Ugh, it's not even an indoor line!" :glare:
Merlin: "Seems they do" :p
---
-So does Goku-
Ishtar: -Giggles- "Maybe she could even make 100 friends some day~!"
---
-And now they're resorting to fill the gaps with mindless and mutilated corpses-
---
Boudica: "She probably would have loved Pokémon in general, from what you've told me"
---
Amy: "I guess super hero movies still remain popular..."
Shez: "Well, we're gonna need to go find a way to market our services or something first. Y'know, get our name out."
---
Veyle: "My big sister summoned her using a Divine Dragon's power. I... I was born without the ability to do the same but if I could, my Fell powers would make it so that the Emblems are unable to speak or even act on their own..."

Alear: "Yes, that would be her. She has a brother too who is... a bit of an ice wall but he's quite sweet if you manage to get along." :)
---
Kanna: "It's me." :) -stays close-
Arcueid: "Maybe like, a commercial?"
Musashi: "Can mercs do commercials?"
---
Lily: "...So they'd just be like, mimdless puppets?"

Martha: "If he's with you, I doubt he'd be a bad person"
---
Gil: "Oh I can see you" :p
Steven: "You've still got some cool magic and stealth abilities!"

Star: "And also good taste in fashion!"
___

-Well, there's plenty of other activities they can do like hiking, fishing, or just reading books on the still bright day-
___

-Lilith thankful?-
___

-Despite being made entirely of metal, Jenny's pigtails are set aflame because magic-

AH! FIRE FIRE FIRE! :crazy: -Switch her right arm out for a fire extinguisher-
Shez: "Not everyone needs to have special powers. Look at Mata Hari. She's not really special in combat either but the tavern she runs is great for morale! If you're good at sneaking around, then that's perfectly fine. You'll do good." :grin:

-she managed to get a new one running in Lilith's castle-
---
-Blake would really want to fish but they have enough food as is-
---
Lilith: "T-Thank you." :)
---
-Byleth also caught on fire but managed to get the fire off by unleashing power from her body-

Charlotte: "Awww, I was just lucky, heheheh" -humble-
---
-True... Maybe they could take a swim on the river-
---
Ophanimon: "You're welcome~! Oh, in any case, let me see a bit more around here, please~"
---
Jeanne: "L-LUMINOSITÉ ETERNELLE!"
-Having managed to activate her NP, she managed to make everyone be back to lit off the fire from all her allies and heal any wounds, giving her relief-

-However, various cubes appeared above, and began firing beams at everyone, forcing to look at seven magical girl familiars-

Exsasacolour-1.png
latest-2-1.png
Kagarichakrams.png
Minou_lapin_corbeau.jpg
Alina_5_star-1.png

Oriko: "Sasa Yuuki? Why is that brat here?"
Kazumi: "Kanna-chan... Not again..."
Suzune: "That damned Kagari!"
Tart: "Isabeau's daughters! Minou! Corbeau! Lapin!"
Iroha: "That's Alina Gray! Why is she here?!"
Madoka: "I'm so sorry! My witch half is looking for people you all had feuds with, I can't stop it!"

-And then to top it all off, they heard a laughter in the distance, an echoing dreadful laughter as they see a super massive witch flying towards them-

madoka-magica.gif

Madoka/Homura: "...Walpurgisnacht..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arcueid: "Maybe like, a commercial?"
Musashi: "Can mercs do commercials?"
---
Lily: "...So they'd just be like, mimdless puppets?"

Martha: "If he's with you, I doubt he'd be a bad person"
---
Gil: "Oh I can see you" :p
Byleth: "That's... not what I was thinking... How did word get around in your time?"
---
Veyle: "Exactly."

Alear: "That's so sweet." :)
---
Kanna: "And how do you feel seeing me?" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Merlin: "Seems they do" :p
---
-So does Goku-
Ishtar: -Giggles- "Maybe she could even make 100 friends some day~!"
---
-And now they're resorting to fill the gaps with mindless and mutilated corpses-
---
Boudica: "She probably would have loved Pokémon in general, from what you've told me"
---
Amy: "I guess super hero movies still remain popular..."
Think of it this way: if Glossaryck isn't fully gone yet, perhaps there's still some way for you to contact him, even if you cannot find his whereabouts.
___

Kirby: "There's no such thing as having too many friends!" :grin:
___

-Do they have any last minute tricks to turn the tide of battle in their favor, even as Airachnid is trying to take charge?-
___

Heh, no doubt about that! She thought monsters were cool almost instantly, so I'm certain she'd think the same of Pokemon. :p
___

Dipper: "Some just aren't as entertaining as they used to be..."

Mabel: "I'm not as much of a fan of that many superhero movies, but I'm pretty sure it's hard to beat some ultra big grand showdown between almost all of them versus this one ultra powerful supervillain and whatever army he has."

Harley: "Yet." :p
---
-awwwwwwww-
---
-that's a relief, he supposes?-
Claptrap: "Don't joke about that! I need repairs here way too frequently enough as is!"

Peridot: "I can relate to being constantly injured. It just effects Peridots slightly less."
___

-He'll wake up either a few hours later or tomorrow morning depending on how late it is in-universe-
___

(OH WELL, SHE'S NOT MAKING A MESS OF THE TABLE, AND WE HAVE ANOTHER SATISFIED CUSTOMER! ALL IS WELL AT THE CAFETERIA! AS LONG AS THE GLUTTONS AREN'T PERMITTED TO ORDER HUNDREDS OF MEALS PER DAY AGAIN.)

Shez: "Not everyone needs to have special powers. Look at Mata Hari. She's not really special in combat either but the tavern she runs is great for morale! If you're good at sneaking around, then that's perfectly fine. You'll do good." :grin:

-she managed to get a new one running in Lilith's castle-
---
-Blake would really want to fish but they have enough food as is-
---
Lilith: "T-Thank you." :)
---
-Byleth also caught on fire but managed to get the fire off by unleashing power from her body-

---
---
Ophanimon: "You're welcome~! Oh, in any case, let me see a bit more around here, please~"
---
-Having managed to activate her NP, she managed to make everyone be back to lit off the fire from all her allies and heal any wounds, giving her relief-

-However, various cubes appeared above, and began firing beams at everyone, forcing to look at seven magical girl familiars-

View attachment 392942View attachment 392943View attachment 392944View attachment 392945View attachment 392946

Madoka: "I'm so sorry! My witch half is looking for people you all had feuds with, I can't stop it!"

-And then to top it all off, they heard a laughter in the distance, an echoing dreadful laughter as they see a super massive witch flying towards them-

View attachment 392947

-And it's probably regularly visited by Qrow- :V

YOU SEEM TO HAVE A GOOD HEART, CHARLOTTE. OR AS I ALWAYS SAY, A GREAT ONE! NYEH HEH HEH! I AM CERTAIN YOU WILL GET ALONG WITH EVERYONE HERE. :grin:
___

-Well, if they packed a cooler, they could always take some fish back to the base, so Blake would probably suggest that they go fishing at least once before the return trip with that in mind- :V

-Would Ata similarly suggest the swimming idea?-
___

O-Of course! Do you wish to see more of the Pokemon Center?
___

Alright, we need to call for backup! -Trying to contact some of the others via satalite call-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

Exsasacolour-1.png
Exsasacolour-1.png
latest-2-1.png
latest-2-1.png
Kagarichakrams.png
Kagarichakrams.png
Minou_lapin_corbeau.jpg
Minou_lapin_corbeau.jpg
Alina_5_star-1.png
Alina_5_star-1.png

madoka-magica.gif
madoka-magica.gif

YOU SEEM TO HAVE A GOOD HEART, CHARLOTTE. OR AS I ALWAYS SAY, A GREAT ONE! NYEH HEH HEH! I AM CERTAIN YOU WILL GET ALONG WITH EVERYONE HERE. :grin:
___

-Well, if they packed a cooler, they could always take some fish back to the base- :V

-Would Ata suggest the swimming idea?-
___

___

Alright, we need to call for backup! -Trying to contact some of the others via satalite call-
-speaking of Qrow, he was with the succubi last we saw him, right?-
---
Ingrid: "I know I do." :p
---
Byleth: "That is... quite a lot... I'll do all I can."

-but no signal?-

Claptrap: "Don't joke about that! I need repairs here way too frequently enough as is!"

Peridot: "I can relate to being constantly injured. It just effects Peridots slightly less."
___

-He'll wake up either a few hours later or tomorrow morning depending on how late it is in-universe-
___

(OH WELL, SHE'S NOT MAKING A MESS OF THE TABLE, AND WE HAVE ANOTHER SATISFIED CUSTOMER! ALL IS WELL AT THE CAFETERIA! AS LONG AS THE GLUTTONS AREN'T PERMITTED TO ORDER HUNDREDS OF MEALS PER DAY AGAIN.)
Harleen: "Didn't mean to get so deep about it..."
---
-tomorrow-
---
-he not realizing she managed to get extra stuff :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Harleen: "Didn't mean to get so deep about it..."
---
-tomorrow-
---
-he not realizing she managed to get extra stuff :V-
Claptrap: "Oh forget it, I'll be in my trailer! Metaphorically speaking, because I do not work in film or theater, but I'm still frustratedly storming off from my current location!" -Rolling away, throwing his arms in the air-
___

-The Pikachu wakes up. Is he still in the same PC chair he fell asleep in?-
___

-Nope, Papyrus is oblivious. Papyrus might not be stupid, but he can be kind of ditz at times-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Claptrap: "Oh forget it, I'll be in my trailer! Metaphorically speaking, because I do not work in film or theater, but I'm still frustratedly storming off from my current location!" -Rolling away, throwing his arms in the air-
___

-The Pikachu wakes up. Is he still in the same PC chair he fell asleep in?-
___

-Nope, Papyrus is oblivious. Papyrus might not be stupid, but he can be kind of ditz at times-
Harleen: "...Okay...?"
---
-sure-
---
-such as right now- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: "That's... not what I was thinking... How did word get around in your time?"
---
Veyle: "Exactly."

Alear: "That's so sweet." :)
---
Kanna: "And how do you feel seeing me?" :p
Musashi: "I guess similar to yours, taking what we could and making outr names known"
---
-Medea and Lily both shuddered-

-Martha blushed-
Martha: "Is there anyone else?" -Zelestia-
---
Gil: "Hmmmm, you'd have to let me think" :p
Think of it this way: if Glossaryck isn't fully gone yet, perhaps there's still some way for you to contact him, even if you cannot find his whereabouts.
___

Kirby: "There's no such thing as having too many friends!" :grin:
___

-Do they have any last minute tricks to turn the tide of battle in their favor, even as Airachnid is trying to take charge?-
___

Heh, no doubt about that! She thought monsters were cool almost instantly, so I'm certain she'd think the same of Pokemon. :p
___

Dipper: "Some just aren't as entertaining as they used to be..."

Mabel: "I'm not as much of a fan of that many superhero movies, but I'm pretty sure it's hard to beat some ultra big grand showdown between almost all of them versus this one ultra powerful supervillain and whatever army he has."
Andersen: "Much easier said than done"
---
Bumblebee: "I know! That's why I have plenty and are still up to make more!"
---
---
Boudica: "And moreso with how many there are!"
---
Amy: "Oh right! I remember those movies were called the Revengers!"

___

-Well, if they packed a cooler, they could always take some fish back to the base, so Blake would probably suggest that they go fishing at least once before the return trip with that in mind- :V

-Would Ata similarly suggest the swimming idea?-
___

___

---
---

-but no signal?-
Charlotte: -Flushed- "T-Thanks!" Can't believe after so long I'm here... And everyone is friendly!
-Ah right-
-That explains why they weren't during the Witch stuff- :V
---
Atalanta: "Would you like to swim?"
---
Ophanimon: "Similarly~"
---
-There's some signal, but not much. And they can see that Kanna, Sasa, Kagari, Isabeau, Minou, Corbeau, Lapin and Alina, while still colored monochrome like the other magical girls, have smirks instead of blank expressions, signalling them as anything but innocent victims-

Kanna: "Hey, Kazumi... Let's kill all humans and replace them with my Hyades~"
Sasa: "You shall obey to me this time, Oriko-saaaan~"
Kagari: "Oh my! Another chance to make Suzune-chan suffer~"
Minou: "La Púcelle, what a joke~ You'll suffer for what you did to mother!"
Corbeau: "Now, which one of you can bring some excitment~"
Lapin: "Hahahaha~! It's been so long since I could kill people~!"
Alina: "Ciao, bambinas~! You're lucky to become part of my greatest art piece~!"
-All topped by mad laughters from Isabeau and Walpurgisnacht-

-The 8 summoned malign magical girls and the massive witch go to attack with various weaponry and spells, such as Kanna summoning various large teddy bears to strike them, Alina and Lapin summoning various objects from which beams come from, Sasa commanding various tamed witches to go at them, Minou attacking with a whip, Corbeau sending various feathers as projectiles, Isabeau easily crushing wherever she steps, Kagari making illusions to hide and attack, and Walpurgisnacht shooting enormous beams all over-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Andersen: "Much easier said than done"
---
Bumblebee: "I know! That's why I have plenty and are still up to make more!"
---
---
Boudica: "And moreso with how many there are!"
---
Amy: "Oh right! I remember those movies were called the Revengers!"
Have you tried any other spells using what's left of the Spell Book?
___

Kirby: "I consider you a new friend, Bumblebee!" -After the two talked previously while Byleth was showing Shez around the Arthra-
___

-Then the Decepticons make a move to destroy the Combiner?-
___

How many known Pokemon are there, again?
___

Mabel: "Isn't that a bit of an odd name for a team of superheroes?"

Dipper: "Eh, revenge s underrated." :p

Harleen: "...Okay...?"
---
-sure-
---
-such as right now- :V
Peridot: "Well, that was odd." -...But not out of character for Claltrap-
___

Sparky: -Yawns- "(Huh? Did I really just fall asleep in this char...?)"
___

-They're lucky that the few chefs who notice weren't among those who took or cooked Byleth and Sothis' earlier orders, because as a result, they don't think much of Papyrus serving them a plate of spaghetti-

---
---

-but no signal?-
Charlotte: -Flushed- "T-Thanks!" Can't believe after so long I'm here... And everyone is friendly!
-Ah right-
---
---
---
-There's some signal, but not much. And they can see that Kanna, Sasa, Kagari, Isabeau, Minou, Corbeau, Lapin and Alina, while still colored monochrome like the other magical girls, have smirks instead of blank expressions, signalling them as anything but innocent victims-

Alina: "Ciao, bambinas~! You're lucky to become part of my greatest art piece~!"

-The 8 summoned malign magical girls and the massive witch go to attack with various weaponry and spells, such as Kanna summoning various large teddy bears to strike them, Alina and Lapin summoning various objects from which beams come from, Sasa commanding various tamed witches to go at them, Minou attacking with a whip, Corbeau sending various feathers as projectiles, Isabeau easily crushing wherever she steps, Kagari making illusions to hide and attack, and Walpurgisnacht shooting enormous beams all over-
-They're finally part of Chaldea itself, and Drakkon's twisted empire is gone...It looks like despite the odds, things have worked out for the best. Both Charlotte herself and several of the others have already found people they're getting along with or have even reunited with family they have here-

-You mean Lilith and Morrigan?-
___

-Likely in the same river Blake considered fishing at-
___

Squirtle: "(Alright, see you Ms. Ophanimon!" -Friendly wave-
___

Ugh, I'm barely getting a signal here! It's like the dark magic forming Gretchen is forming another dimension itself!

-The Rulers still outside in the city would still get a weak message from Jenny...With the extremely weak reception and limited time Jenny has to even try to talk due to the sheer number of projectiles and attacks headed their way, however, the most Jenny is able to send them is an S.O.S. in Morse Code while struggling to dodge or counter every attack-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Musashi: "I guess similar to yours, taking what we could and making outr names known"
---
-Medea and Lily both shuddered-

-Martha blushed-
Martha: "Is there anyone else?" -Zelestia-
---
Gil: "Hmmmm, you'd have to let me think" :p
Shez: "Exactly! How about we try that?"
---
Veyle: "I know..."

Alear: "There's a Mage Dragon, actually. She's very motherly."
---
Kanna: "Well, we won't be grown-ups for long, so think fast." :p

Peridot: "Well, that was odd." -...But not out of character for Claltrap-
___

Sparky: -Yawns- "(Huh? Did I really just fall asleep in this char...?)"
___

-They're lucky that the few chefs who notice weren't among those who took or cooked Byleth and Sothis' earlier orders, because as a result, they don't think much of Papyrus serving them a plate of spaghetti-
Harley: "Not that odd for him, I think."
---
Phosphy: "Eeyup." :p
---
-an interesting bit of chance- :V

-Ah right-
---
---
---

-They're finally part of Chaldea itself, and Drakkon's twisted empire is gone...It looks like despite the odds, things have worked out for the best. Both Charlotte herself and several of the others have already found people they're getting along with or have even reunited with family they have here-

___

___

___

Ugh, I'm barely getting a signal here! It's like the dark magic forming Gretchen is forming another dimension itself!

-The Rulers still outside in the city would still get a weak message from Jenny...With the extremely weak reception and limited time Jenny has to even try to talk due to the sheer number of projectiles and attacks headed their way, however, the most Jenny is able to send them is an S.O.S. in Morse Code while struggling to dodge or counter every attack-
-Charlotte already feels at home?-

-yes, the Darkstalkers-
---
Blake: "Sure, why not?"
---
Lilith: "On to the tour then." :)
---
Azura: "Beeps and boops..."

Palutena: "That's Morse code!" 😮

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Harley: "Not that odd for him, I think."
---
Phosphy: "Eeyup." :p
---
-an interesting bit of chance- :V
Peridot: "He does tend to complain and dramatize his speech patterns a lot..." -Not realizing how similar that description is to herself-
___

Sparky: "(WAH!)" :crazy: -Startled and tumbled out of the chair-
___

-The trick might not work without lucky timing...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Have you tried any other spells using what's left of the Spell Book?
___

Kirby: "I consider you a new friend, Bumblebee!" -After the two talked previously while Byleth was showing Shez around the Arthra-
___

-Then the Decepticons make a move to destroy the Combiner?-
___

How many known Pokemon are there, again?
___

Mabel: "Isn't that a bit of an odd name for a team of superheroes?"

Dipper: "Eh, revenge s underrated." :p
Nitocris: "That's what I tried to do..."
---
Bumblebee: "Same here! It's pretty cool how you can digest just anything too!"
---
-Devastator fired the strongest shot he could right at the chest, destroying Mohawk-
---
Boudica: "I think over a thousand at least"
---
Amy: "I think they just wanted to sound cool"
Shez: "Exactly! How about we try that?"
---
Veyle: "I know..."

Alear: "There's a Mage Dragon, actually. She's very motherly."
---
Kanna: "Well, we won't be grown-ups for long, so think fast." :p
Musashi: "Alright! Now how to get works around here?"
---
Lily: "I'm sorry if you went through that" -to Veronica-

Martha: "Mage Dragon? So one with higher mana output?"
---
Gil: "I think you want to do something special" :p
Most of the others: Woah! She's brave!
-But obviously it's all mostly just innocent stuff-

___

___

___

-yes, the Darkstalkers-
---
---
---

-Basically lucky like when she managed to commit her assassination, but at a grander scale-
-Ans yes-

-So yeah, they with he in that caaaaaaaase-
---
Atalanta: "Good! I haven't in a river for a long while" :)
---
Ophanimon: "See you later~" -on to the tour!-
---
-Kazumi and Oriko tried to cast a barrier to protect themselves and the others, but it's soon to break!-

Iroha: "What will we do?!"
Suzune: "They're trying to steale us, if we destroy theSoul Gem, it will be over, or if not, we have the bigger threat to destroy!"

Yukari: "Seems they need help"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nitocris: "That's what I tried to do..."
---
Bumblebee: "Same here! It's pretty cool how you can digest just anything too!"
---
-Devastator fired the strongest shot he could right at the chest, destroying Mohawk-
---
Boudica: "I think over a thousand at least"
---
Amy: "I think they just wanted to sound cool"
And that's where you only caught glimpses of him and confirmation that he is still out there somwhere...
___

Kirby: "Thank you! Well, almost anything. I can still get sick from eating really old or toxic food." :lol:
___

That's one down!
___

Yo, that's even more than I would've guessed! I guess they really are like animals. There's so many different species that tons of them haven't even been discovered yet!
___

Mabel: "Welp, can't argue with that!" :p

-yes, the Darkstalkers-
---
---
---

-Basically lucky like when she managed to commit her assassination, but at a grander scale-
-Ans yes-

---
---
---
-Kazumi and Oriko tried to cast a barrier to protect themselves and the others, but it's soon to break!-

Suzune: "They're trying to steale us, if we destroy theSoul Gem, it will be over, or if not, we have the bigger threat to destroy!"

-With that "luck" extending to the majority of the other Servants who were summoned alongside her...Except this was an accomplishment helped by their own efforts, not mere luck-

-The Lilith who owns this castle probably allowed them in if Qrow or anyone else who saw them help fight off the Specimens vouched for them...And is probably going to get confused by the fact that there's another Lilith around- :V
___

-Was it a frequent activity of Ata's back in Greece?-
___

-Several of the Pokemon wave at her, while others like Scyther remain untrostworthy of most, besides the medical staff themselves-

-Various other species of Pokemon can be seen either resting, eating, training or playing as they walk by-
___

I'm trying to send out a distress signal, but I can't guarantee that Chaldea's even getting it...

-The Morse Code in question so far is the standard three dot S.O.S. signal, but she might try to communicate a more complex message through Morse to warn the others of just what they're dealing with ahead of time...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Peridot: "He does tend to complain and dramatize his speech patterns a lot..." -Not realizing how similar that description is to herself-
___

Sparky: "(WAH!)" :crazy: -Startled and tumbled out of the chair-
___

-The trick might not work without lucky timing...-
Harley: "He does, huh?" -realized this but isn't outright pointing it out-
---
Phosphy: :chuckle:
---
Byleth: Don't expect this to work all the time...

Sothis: I'm no fool, Byleth. I swear I won't push my luck. Besides, how often will we order food here rather than... make some?

Byleth: I don't believe your first point, but fair enough on the second.

Musashi: "Alright! Now how to get works around here?"
---
Lily: "I'm sorry if you went through that" -to Veronica-

Martha: "Mage Dragon? So one with higher mana output?"
---
Gil: "I think you want to do something special" :p
Most of the others: Woah! She's brave!
-But obviously it's all mostly just innocent stuff-
Byleth: "It probably won't work with members of Chaldea. They're fairly capable. Perhaps another world?"
---
Veronica: "All Emblems did at least once..."

Alear: "That would be correct. Veyle is also half Mage Dragon, though she's unrelated."
---
Kanna: "Something special? What's on your mind?"

-they still kiddos so it'll be cute and innocent-

-Ans yes-

---
---
---

-With that "luck" extending to the majority of the other Servants who were summoned alongside her...Except this was an accomplishment helped by their own efforts, not mere luck-

-The Lilith who owns this castle probably allowed them in if Qrow or anyone else who saw them help fight off the Specimens vouched for them...And is probably going to get confused by the fact that there's another Lilith around- :V
___

___

-Several of the Pokemon wave at her, while others like Scyther remain untrostworthy of most, besides the medical staff themselves-

-Various other species of Pokemon can be seen either resting, eating, training or playing as they walk by-
___

I'm trying to send out a distress signal, but I can't guarantee that Chaldea's even getting it...

-The Morse Code in question so far is the standard three dot S.O.S. signal, but she might try to communicate a more complex message through Morse to warn the others of just what they're dealing with ahead of time...-
-so succubi in there-

Ruby: "...So... how was your night, Uncle Qrow?"

Qrow: "It was a mess but I managed to get through it. You?"

Ruby: "Yeah....it was probably one of the worst nights of my life." :lol:
---
Blake: "You did that a lot, huh?"
---
-such a wonderful facility...-
---
Byleth: -staring down Isabeau, punching her again-

-and this time, it'll have the imploding planet effect Sothis and Brave Byleth's attacks have in FEH-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
And that's where you only caught glimpses of him and confirmation that he is still out there somwhere...
___

Kirby: "Thank you! Well, almost anything. I can still get sick from eating really old or toxic food." :lol:
___

That's one down!
___

Yo, that's even more than I would've guessed! I guess they really are like animals. There's so many different species that tons of them haven't even been discovered yet!
___

Mabel: "Welp, can't argue with that!" :p
Nitocris: "That's also true..."
---
Bumblebee: "Fair enough, and it also wouldn't mean everything would taste good either"
---
Slipstream: "Just two more to be scrapped!"
---
Boudica: "And like them, who knows if all species will ever be discovered?"
---
Chrono: "Even so, it would be convenient to not wait this long..."
Byleth: "It probably won't work with members of Chaldea. They're fairly capable. Perhaps another world?"
---
Veronica: "All Emblems did at least once..."

Alear: "That would be correct. Veyle is also half Mage Dragon, though she's unrelated."
---
Kanna: "Something special? What's on your mind?"

-they still kiddos so it'll be cute and innocent-
Musashi: "Another world, huh? I can certainly leap to some"
---
Lily: "Oh goodness..."

Martha: "What's her name, then?"
---
Gil: "Like the most special of meals?"
-Indeed it is-

___

___

___

-so succubi in there-

---
---
---

-and this time, it'll have the imploding planet effect Sothis and Brave Byleth's attacks have in FEH-
-To be fair, given Shuten and Tomoe are around, not the first demons-
Morrigan: -Appears behind him- "He was quite the exciting one~"
Lilith: -Also appears behind him- "I can corroborate" :p
---
Atalanta: "Sure did. This river reminded me of it"
---
Ophanimon: "Such fascinating creatures. Reminds me a lot of my own"
---
-Homura is notably shaking during all of this, the sight of Walpurgisnacht sending her to state of panic-

-Isabeau was seemingly destroyed by the attack... Only to reform a little later-
-Almost like if her body was a puppet whse destruction would be meaningless-

Scáthach: "It has to be some sort of S.O.S. signal..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nitocris: "That's also true..."
---
Bumblebee: "Fair enough, and it also wouldn't mean everything would taste good either"
---
Slipstream: "Just two more to be scrapped!"
---
Boudica: "And like them, who knows if all species will ever be discovered?"
---
Chrono: "Even so, it would be convenient to not wait this long..."
-And knowing Glossaryck, there's a high possibility that he can contact them or Star from wherever he is somehow, but for whatever vague reason has deliberately chosen not to yet...-
___

Kirby: "Being able to eat everything doesn't make bad food into good food." 😅
___

Decepticonsd, open fire on Bludgeon and Airachnid!
___

Not all animals have been discovered yet, so it's not too unlikely that not all Pokemon will ever be discovered, either.

...Whoa, that's actually kinda imploding my mind now that I think about it...

___

Mabel: "No one likes waiting in long lines..." -Resting her head on a red rope barrier separating the lines-

Harley: "He does, huh?" -realized this but isn't outright pointing it out-
---
Phosphy: :chuckle:
---
Byleth: Don't expect this to work all the time...

Sothis: I'm no fool, Byleth. I swear I won't push my luck. Besides, how often will we order food here rather than... make some?

Byleth: I don't believe your first point, but fair enough on the second.
Peridot: "I can't help but shake the feeling that something about that robot is oddly familiar, though..."
___

-The blanket got wrapped around Sparky as he fell, coveringthe Pikachu's arms and leaving only his legs and face free-
___

-Sothis offended that byleth doesn't trust her, but also just glad that they can order food on occasion?-

-so succubi in there-

---
---
---

---
---
---
-Homura is notably shaking during all of this, the sight of Walpurgisnacht sending her to state of panic-

-Isabeau was seemingly destroyed by the attack... Only to reform a little later-

-Ruby startled by the sudden appearance of Morrigan and Lilith? Or does she realize that they must be the demons she heard Qrow encountered?-

-Furthermore, is Qrow concerned hearing that Ruby saying she had a particularly terrible night? On her birthday, no less?-
___

-No wonder she got the idea to swim in this one- :p
___

Th-They do seem to share several traits...And also a suffix in their names. 😅
___

-The Morse code is translating to "Danger...tons of Familiars...tons of chaos..."-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Musashi: "Another world, huh? I can certainly leap to some"
---
Lily: "Oh goodness..."

Martha: "What's her name, then?"
---
Gil: "Like the most special of meals?"
-Indeed it is-
Shez: "Want me to come along?" :p
---
Veyle: "Indeed..."

Alear: "Her name is Zelestia." :)
---
Kanna: "Can we get something like that in such a short time?"

Peridot: "I can't help but shake the feeling that something about that robot is oddly familiar, though..."
___

-The blanket got wrapped around Sparky as he fell, coveringthe Pikachu's arms and leaving only his legs and face free-
___

-Sothis offended that byleth doesn't trust her, but also just glad that they can order food on occasion?-
Harley: "You're probably just being a silly."
---
Phosphy: :laugh:
---
Sothis: How dare you doubt me?!

Byleth: Remember the candy haul we had on the last Halloween?

Sothis: ............

---
---
---

-Ruby startled by the sudden appearance of Morrigan and Lilith? Or does she realize that they must be the demons she heard Qrow encountered?-

-Furthermore, is Qrow concerned hearing that Ruby saying she had a particularly terrible night? On her birthday, no less?-
___

___

___

-The Morse code is translating to "Danger...tons of Familiars...tons of chaos..."-
Ruby: "W-Who are they?"

Yang: "Oh, while we were risking our lives, Qrow was flirting with pretty women.... I'm not surprised." :p

Qrow: "I didn't flirt. We just sparred."
---
Blake: "I don't see why not." :p
---
Lilith: "I wonder if the things in this center can help Digimon as ell..."
---
Byleth: "Hm... Sothis might be glad to meet a foe that can't go down easily..." -charging another punch-

Palu: "Danger...tons of Familiars...tons of chaos... We need to go help them!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Harley: "You're probably just being a silly."
---
Phosphy: :laugh:
---
Sothis: How dare you doubt me?!

Byleth: Remember the candy haul we had on the last Halloween?

Sothis: ............
Peridot: "Eh, you're probably right. I must be overthinking it." :p
___

-Sparky manages to hop and stand back up, still mostly wrapped up in the blanket-
___

-...Yeah, Byleth has a valid point- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Peridot: "Eh, you're probably right. I must be overthinking it." :p
___

-Sparky manages to hop and stand back up, still mostly wrapped up in the blanket-
___

-...Yeah, Byleth has a valid point- :V
Harley: -looks at watch- "Oh shoot! I should probably meet up with Kiara!"
---
Phosphy: "Rise and shine, little Sparky." :p
---
-and Sothis has no retort-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Harley: -looks at watch- "Oh shoot! I should probably meet up with Kiara!"
---
Phosphy: "Rise and shine, little Sparky." :p
---
-and Sothis has no retort-
Peridot: "Scheduled appointment with one of your guys' clients?"

___

Sparky: "(I don't remember getting a blanket before I fell asleep...)"
___

-So she's just pouting and crossing her arms?- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Peridot: "Scheduled appointment with one of your guys' clients?"

___

Sparky: "(I don't remember getting a blanket before I fell asleep...)"
___

-So she's just pouting and crossing her arms?- :V
Harley: "Actually, we're going to play video games and eat cake." :p
---
Phosphy: "That was me." :p
---
-that she is- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Harley: "Actually, we're going to play video games and eat cake." :p
---
Phosphy: "That was me." :p
---
-that she is- :p
Peridot: "Ah, I can relate to the former hobby.

...Amethyst would probably relate to both." :p
___

Sparky: "(You got a blanket for me?)" :surprised:

___

-Papyrus doesn't get it and looks visibly very confused-

-Sans figures they had and internal petty argument and is snickering-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Peridot: "Ah, I can relate to the former hobby.

...Amethyst would probably relate to both." :p
___

Sparky: "(You got a blanket for me?)" :surprised:

___

-Papyrus doesn't get it and looks visibly very confused-

-Sans figures they had and internal petty argument and is snickering-
Harley: "Heh. Maybe she would." :p
---
Phosphy: "Of course I did." :)
---
-Sans would be right- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Harley: "Heh. Maybe she would." :p
---
Phosphy: "Of course I did." :)
---
-Sans would be right- :p
Peridot: "Anyways, go have fun! A big part of life on Earth I've learned is that it's important to live it to the fullest!"
___

Sparky: "(...You didn't have to do that...)"

___

NYEH? IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE SPAGHETTI? AH, CONFOUND IT, I KNEW I ADDED TOO MUCH SALT!

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Peridot: "Anyways, go have fun! A big part of life on Earth I've learned is that it's important to live it to the fullest!"
___

Sparky: "(...You didn't have to do that...)"

___

NYEH? IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE SPAGHETTI? AH, CONFOUND IT, I KNEW I ADDED TOO MUCH SALT!
Harley: "Hell yeah, girl!"
---
Phosphy: "Do you mind that I did?"
---
Byleth: "N-Not at all, Papyrus." :lol:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-And knowing Glossaryck, there's a high possibility that he can contact them or Star from wherever he is somehow, but for whatever vague reason has deliberately chosen not to yet...-
___

Kirby: "Being able to eat everything doesn't make bad food into good food." 😅
___

Decepticonsd, open fire on Bludgeon and Airachnid!
___

Not all animals have been discovered yet, so it's not too unlikely that not all Pokemon will ever be discovered, either.

...Whoa, that's actually kinda imploding my mind now that I think about it...

___

Mabel: "No one likes waiting in long lines..." -Resting her head on a red rope barrier separating the lines-
-Which makes them wonder how to contact him themselves-
---
Bumblebee: "Can't say I understand, I can only drink Energon and oil"
---
-Blackout, Lugnut and Clobber all shot strong blasts at Bludgeon, whereas Toxitron, Barricade and Shadow Striker aimed at Airachnid-
---
Boudica: "I guess some things will forever remain a mystery..."
---
Chrono: "I suppose we'll be here for at least an hour..."
Shez: "Want me to come along?" :p
---
Veyle: "Indeed..."

Alear: "Her name is Zelestia." :)
---
Kanna: "Can we get something like that in such a short time?"
Musashi: "Shouldn't it be all 6?"
---
Lily: "That's even worse than what happened to us..."

Martha: "That's a nice name"
---
Gil: "We could try"
Hayate: "Why don't you ask me and Miyu-chan to make it?"
Miyu: -Nodded-

___

___

___

Yang: "Oh, while we were risking our lives, Qrow was flirting with pretty women.... I'm not surprised." :p

---
---
---
Byleth: "Hm... Sothis might be glad to meet a foe that can't go down easily..." -charging another punch-

Morrigan: "I'm a succubus, and he was quite the enthralling human, I might add~"

Lilith: "You two are cute. I'm cuter though~"
---
Atalanta: "Great, then" :)
---
Ophanimon: "We have some different needs though..."
---
-Minou attempted to hit Byleth from behind with a whip, but got stopped by Jeanne-
Minou: "...Another La Púcelle? How?!"
Jeanne: "A long story you wom't get to hear" -points banner-
Minou: "Doesn't matter how many of you there are, no one gets in Mother's way!" -she summoned various torture devices as Tart looked, wanting to help her other self with her enemy, but also knowing they must focus on destroying the Soul Gem-

-While Isabeau sent hardened ribbons from her dress at high speed to try to harm Byleth-

Yukari: "In that case, I can take you there. Could be a little exciting"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Musashi: "Shouldn't it be all 6?"
---
Lily: "That's even worse than what happened to us..."

Martha: "That's a nice name"
---
Gil: "We could try"
Hayate: "Why don't you ask me and Miyu-chan to make it?"
Miyu: -Nodded-
Byleth: "I don't see why not?"
---
Veyle: "What happened to you?" :confused:

Alear: "I'm sure she'd love to hear that." :)
---
Kanna: "...That's a good idea, actually. I wonder if you girls are faster when you're older..." :lol:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Which makes them wonder how to contact him themselves-
---
Bumblebee: "Can't say I understand, I can only drink Energon and oil"
---
-Blackout, Lugnut and Clobber all shot strong blasts at Bludgeon, whereas Toxitron, Barricade and Shadow Striker aimed at Airachnid-
---
Boudica: "I guess some things will forever remain a mystery..."
---
Chrono: "I suppose we'll be here for at least an hour..."
-And the most Eclipsa has suggested...or perhaps can suggest based on her own knowledge, is to use the Spell Book as a catalyst for any means to-
___

Kirby: "How does plain motor oil taste?"

-Ishtar isn't paying attention to their conversation as she's too busy showing more people photos of her sis being happy?-
___

-While Aquamarine keeps one of them trapped in the tractor beam-
___

Yeah, like stuff that's been lost to history even with time travel...
___

Mabel: "Good thing I brought my super festive trail mix! It's got granola and jelly beans." :p

Harley: "Hell yeah, girl!"
---
Phosphy: "Do you mind that I did?"
---
Byleth: "N-Not at all, Papyrus." :lol:
Peridot: "Also, I took your advice and upgraded my hoverboard. It's now got reinforced metal and additional jet boosters in case I'm hit while flying or there's an interference with my terrokinetic power!"
___

Sparky: "(If anything, the blanket helped me sleep better!)" :b:
___

-Was that supposed to be Byleth who said that or Sothis?-

---
---
---

Morrigan: "I'm a succubus, and he was quite the enthralling human, I might add~"

---
---
---
-Minou attempted to hit Byleth from behind with a whip, but got stopped by Jeanne-
Minou: "Doesn't matter how many of you there are, no one gets in Mother's way!" -she summoned various torture devices as Tart looked, wanting to help her other self with her enemy, but also knowing they must focus on destroying the Soul Gem-

-While Isabeau sent hardened ribbons from her dress at high speed to try to harm Byleth-

... (Well Merlin's not gonna happy about that news...)

-How do Yang and Ruby respond to what Morrigan and Lilith said?-
___

-To the nearby forest river!-
___

Do Digimon need food? Or something similar for digital-based beings? Monster food is pretty different from human food, so I'd totally get it if that's the case. :p
___

-The last three lines of Morse Code that Jenny is able to send are "outnumbered", "overwhelming firepower" and "giant", trying to warn them of just what they're up against-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---

___

___

Do Digimon need food? Or something similar for digital-based beings? Monster food is pretty different from human food, so I'd totally get it if that's the case. :p
___

-The last three lines of Morse Code that Jenny is able to send are "outnumbered", "overwhelming firepower" and "giant", trying to warn them of just what they're up against-
Ruby: -to Lilith- "Someone's humble." :rolleyes:

Yang: "Yeah, just sparred..." :rolleyes:

Qrow: "I swear we did!"
---
-HELL YEAH-
---
Kamui: "If Ophanimon doesn't need food, she certainly still enjoys it..."
---
Ingrid: "I'll come too." -cracks knuckles- :smirk:

-Byleth stopped time to fly around the ribbons and get behind Isabeau before resuming it...-

Byleth: "Nice try..."
Sothis: "But not good enough!"

-and then casting a BEAMU of light which not only struck Isabeau but also Walpurgisnacht-

Peridot: "Also, I took your advice and upgraded my hoverboard. It's now got reinforced metal and additional jet boosters in case I'm hit while flying or there's an interference with my terrokinetic power!"
___

Sparky: "(If anything, the blanket helped me sleep better!)" :b:
___

-Was that supposed to be Byleth who said that or Sothis?-
Harley: "Oh sweet~!"
---
Phosphy: "That's good to hear~"
---
-doesn't really matter :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Harley: "Oh sweet~!"
---
Phosphy: "That's good to hear~"
---
-doesn't really matter :V-
Peridot: "I told you that my hoverboard could be cool!" :p

-It's still a trash can lid underneath the upgrades, though-
___

-The Pikaxhu tries to shake the stuxk blanket off...To no avail-

Sparky: "(I could use at little help now, though...)" 😅
___

WAIT, SO IT IS NOT TOO MUCH SALT?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-And the most Eclipsa has suggested...or perhaps can suggest based on her own knowledge, is to use the Spell Book as a catalyst for any means to-
___

Kirby: "How does plain motor oil taste?"

-Ishtar isn't paying attention to their conversation as she's too busy showing more people photos of her sis being happy?-
___

-While Aquamarine keeps one of them trapped in the tractor beam-
___

Yeah, like stuff that's been lost to history even with time travel...
___

Mabel: "Good thing I brought my super festive trail mix! It's got granola and jelly beans." :p
-They'll really have to check on it once again...-
---
Bumblebee: "Not bad, but you can do better in quality"
-Basically-
---
Airachnid: What?!
Bludgeon: You lacked sight...
---
Boudica: "As they say, that's a whole other can of worms"
---
Chrono: "You always carry a bag of mixed snacks with you?"
Byleth: "I don't see why not?"
---
Veyle: "What happened to you?" :confused:

Alear: "I'm sure she'd love to hear that." :)
---
Kanna: "...That's a good idea, actually. I wonder if you girls are faster when you're older..." :lol:
Musashi: "Let's then~!"
Arcueid: "Yay~!"
---
Lily: "What I told you before..."

Martha: "Maybe we'll end meeting her some day"
---
Hayate: "One way to know~"

___

___

___

---
-HELL YEAH-
---
---

-Byleth stopped time to fly around the ribbons and get behind Isabeau before resuming it...-

-and then casting a BEAMU of light which not only struck Isabeau but also Walpurgisnacht-
Lilith: "Awww, thanks" :p
Morrigan: "Yes, in more than one way" :p
---
-Hecking indeed!-
Atalanta: "Ah, did you bring swimwear?"
---
Ophanimon: "We actually do. Most of us eat meat, which unlike most places, grows from plants in the Digital World"
---
-Yukari thus opens a gap-

-On the other hand, Martha was engaging in combat with Corbeau, with the woman laughing as she blocked her fists and attacked with her cape-
Oriko: "We might end needing to split" -shot a beam at a witch-
Suzune: -Blocked a blow from Kagari's chakrams- "And end them quick!"
Kagari: "Aww~ Not wanting to play some more~?"
Kazumi: "Kanna-chan! Please! You chenged at the end!" -dodging large teddy bear attacks-
Kanna: "Hmmmm, I don't feel like stopping" :p
-Alina was also shooting A LOT OF BEAMS, while Iroha flought andshotarrows at her, which the girlshielded herself behind others to not be harmed by-
Iroha: "Ah! I'm sorry!"
Tart: "...Isabeau can't be stopped by normal means...Back when I killed her, I was strong enough to destroy all of Europe, but was so close to become a witch afterwards"

-Once again, Isabeau was vaporized, yet returned instantly as if nothing happened, THEN HAD HER IGNITE IN FIRE AGAIN WHILE WRAPPING THE RIBBIONS AROUND HER-
-Walpurgisnacht, on the other hand, had a bit of actual damage done to her-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Peridot: "I told you that my hoverboard could be cool!" :p

-It's still a trash can lid underneath the upgrades, though-
___

-The Pikaxhu tries to shake the stuxk blanket off...To no avail-

Sparky: "(I could use at little help now, though...)" 😅
___

WAIT, SO IT IS NOT TOO MUCH SALT?
Harley: "I guess you did..."
---
Phosphy: "Alright fine." -does some helping-
---
Byleth: "Don't worry about us, Papyrus."

Musashi: "Let's then~!"
Arcueid: "Yay~!"
---
Lily: "What I told you before..."

Martha: "Maybe we'll end meeting her some day"
---
Hayate: "One way to know~"
-traveling gals!-
---
Veyle: "Oh, right... It's... still horrible..."

Alear: "Maybe you will..." :)
---

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-They'll really have to check on it once again...-
---
Bumblebee: "Not bad, but you can do better in quality"
-Basically-
---
Airachnid: What?!
Bludgeon: You lacked sight...
---
Boudica: "As they say, that's a whole other can of worms"
---
Chrono: "You always carry a bag of mixed snacks with you?"
-It should be their next priority...And on that note, do they have any other questions for Eclipsa?-
___

Kirby: "I wonder if they make higher quality oil here...Not like I'd be willing to taste test. I'd prefer the kind of oils that's used to make fried foods." 😅

Huh, I don't even see Ereshkigal around that often...Does she really not smile much?
___

-Airachind would likely blame Blackarachnia, seeing as she was the one who convinced her to try and take charge right now...-
___

Ah well, as long as no one messes up the timeline or resets it again, no point in dwelling on that!
___

Mabel: "Nope! I just bring snacks when going on a trip. " :p "Or when I'm anticipating a long and boring day..."

Harley: "I guess you did..."
---
Phosphy: "Alright fine." -does some helping-
---
Byleth: "Don't worry about us, Papyrus."
Peridot: "And statistically speaking, this now customized hoverboard is at least 80% more awesome than it was before!"
___

-And Sparky is no longer stuck in the blanket-

Sparky: "(Phew, for a second there I thought I was gonna be stuck rolled up in that blanket all day!)"
___

I ALWAYS WORRY ABOUT MY FRIENDS! WELL, NOT ALWAYS, BECAUSE I ALSO HAVE FULL CONFIDENCE THAT MY FRIENDS KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING! I SHALL LEAVE YOU AND SOTHIS BE. GO ON AND ENJOY THE REST OF THE PLATE OF THE SPAGHETTI!

---
-HELL YEAH-
---
---

---
-Hecking indeed!-
---
Ophanimon: "We actually do. Most of us eat meat, which unlike most places, grows from plants in the Digital World"
---

-On the other hand, Martha was engaging in combat with Corbeau, with the woman laughing as she blocked her fists and attacked with her cape-
Kazumi: "Kanna-chan! Please! You chenged at the end!" -dodging large teddy bear attacks-
-Alina was also shooting A LOT OF BEAMS, while Iroha flought andshotarrows at her, which the girlshielded herself behind others to not be harmed by-
Tart: "...Isabeau can't be stopped by normal means...Back when I killed her, I was strong enough to destroy all of Europe, but was so close to become a witch afterwards"

-Once again, Isabeau was vaporized, yet returned instantly as if nothing happened, THEN HAD HER IGNITE IN FIRE AGAIN WHILE WRAPPING THE RIBBIONS AROUND HER-
(...Why did Lilith...I mean, the Lilith who owns this dimension let them visit here again? They at least helped fight off that invasion, right?)
___

-She probably did among other camping supplies in case they decided to go swimming?-
___

...Meat that grows on...plants? Okay, that's sorta new.

(...Does that count as eating like a vegan? We better not tell Viridi about these, I'm not sure she could wrap her head around the existence of a meat-based plant...)
___

want some some additional bullet hell support fire?

-Jenny was trying to count some of the beams that Alina was shooting with some of her own beams-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-Hecking indeed!-
---
---

(...Why did Lilith...I mean, the Lilith who owns this dimension let them visit here again? They at least helped fight off that invasion, right?)
___

-She probably did among other camping supplies in case they decided to go swimming?-
___

(...Does that count as eating like a vegan? We better not tell Viridi about these, I'm not sure she could wrap her head around the existence of a meat-based plant...)
___

-Jenny was trying to count some of the beams that Alina was shooting with some of her own beams-
Ruby: "...That was sarcasm."

Qrow: "No we didn't!"
---
Blake: "I did, actually."
---
Kamui: "Meat growing on trees?" 🤤
---
-and Ingrid pokes her head through it-

Byleth: "And you think this can restrain me...?" :glare:

Peridot: "And statistically speaking, this now customized hoverboard is at least 80% more awesome than it was before!"
___

-And Sparky is no longer stuck in the blanket-

Sparky: "(Phew, for a second there I thought I was gonna be stuck rolled up in that blanket all day!)"
___

I ALWAYS WORRY ABOUT MY FRIENDS! WELL, NOT ALWAYS, BECAUSE I ALSO HAVE FULL CONFIDENCE THAT MY FRIENDS KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING! I SHALL LEAVE YOU AND SOTHIS BE. GO ON AND ENJOY THE REST OF THE PLATE OF THE SPAGHETTI!
Harley: "You can quantify awesomeness?"
---
Phosphy: "Would've been a funny sight." :p
---
Byleth: "Thank you."
Sothis: "Thank you."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Harley: "You can quantify awesomeness?"
---
Phosphy: "Would've been a funny sight." :p
---
Byleth: "Thank you."
Sothis: "Thank you."
Peridot: "It's not a hard science, but...yes." :p
___

Sparky: "(I'm glad my friends and sister didn't see that...)"
___

-Did they say that separately or at the same time?-

-If it's the latter, Papyrus is startled- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-traveling gals!-
---
Veyle: "Oh, right... It's... still horrible..."

Alear: "Maybe you will..." :)
---
-Indeed, but hmmm, what world would they land in?-
---
Medea: "It's brainwash too, let's not sugar it up"

Martha: "Perhaps after we're done with the Alliance"
---
KEK
-Thus, the two girls had a whole feast made in little!-
-It should be their next priority...And on that note, do they have any other questions for Eclipsa?-
___

Kirby: "I wonder if they make higher quality oil here...Not like I'd be willing to taste test. I'd prefer the kind of oils that's used to make fried foods." 😅

Huh, I don't even see Ereshkigal around that often...Does she really not smile much?
___

-Airachind would likely blame Blackarachnia, seeing as she was the one who convinced her to try and take charge right now...-
___

Ah well, as long as no one messes up the timeline or resets it again, no point in dwelling on that!
___

Mabel: "Nope! I just bring snacks when going on a trip. " :p "Or when I'm anticipating a long and boring day..."
Irisviel: "Besides your husband and the Comission, is there anyone that you knew that could still be alive?"
---
Bumblebee: "The ones like tenders and tempura, right?"
Ishtar: "She doesn't, so this is great~!"
---
Airachnid: It's clearly that girl's fault!
Bludgeon: What use is there to blame anyone now?!
---
Boudica: "That's right, we're good as we are at the moment" :)
---
Amy: "Maybe I should do the same!"
___

___

___

---
---
---

Lilith: "I wasn't born yesterday, kid" :p
Morrigan: "Sometimes, it feels like it" :p
Lilith: "Hey!"
Morrigan: "And sure, whatever you say, sweetheart~"
---
Atalanta: Then no need to worry on that..."
---
Ophanimon: "Pretty much like that~"
---
Kazumi: -Gasp- "We got cavalry now!" :O
Tart: "Then that means we can better focus..."
Madoka: "Please, people! You must stop me!" -and now even more people can see Madoka's spirit in the enormous soul gem-
Scáthach: "...That's the girl that became this enormous unnatural witch?!"
Luvia: "She looks so... Normal!"
Irisviel: "...Poor her, her soul watching as her body is now beyond her control..."

Alina: "Eh? Interfering with my craft, huh?" -dodging shots from Iroha-
Lapin: -Jumps at Jenny- "Let's see what this tin toy can do~!"

-Less restraining, and more damaging as she has various roses with lots of large thorns appear in the ribbons to stab her-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Irisviel: "Besides your husband and the Comission, is there anyone that you knew that could still be alive?"
---
Bumblebee: "The ones like tenders and tempura, right?"
Ishtar: "She doesn't, so this is great~!"
---
Airachnid: It's clearly that girl's fault!
Bludgeon: What use is there to blame anyone now?!
---
Boudica: "That's right, we're good as we are at the moment" :)
---
Amy: "Maybe I should do the same!"
Well...
___

Kirby: "Yeah, exactly!" :b:

Huh...Good for her. :p
___

-Their only hope now is try and work together to at least escape...-
___

Like relaxing by a pool. :p
___

Mabel: "Ooh, you could come up with you own trail mix recipe!" :b:

---
---
---

---
---
---
Madoka: "Please, people! You must stop me!" -and now even more people can see Madoka's spirit in the enormous soul gem-
Irisviel: "...Poor her, her soul watching as her body is now beyond her control..."

-Less restraining, and more damaging as she has various roses with lots of large thorns appear in the ribbons to stab her-
-Morrigan ain't helping- :V
___

-They likely both anticipated they might've found a good lake or river for swimming while packing camping gear-
___

Intriguing... -Taking notes-
___

It worked! The message went through! -Then suddenly flew to the side to avoid Lapin-

...well, this isn't a good sign.

What was your first clue?!

Whatever must be done to stop this, we'll do what it takes to distract them or keep them at bay to buy you the time you need for it!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Peridot: "It's not a hard science, but...yes." :p
___

Sparky: "(I'm glad my friends and sister didn't see that...)"
___

-Did they say that separately or at the same time?-

-If it's the latter, Papyrus is startled- :V
Harley: "Well, good for ya! But I really gotta go see Kiara now."
---
-they would've found it so funny :V-
---
-the latter-

Sothis: Something wrong?" :p

-Indeed, but hmmm, what world would they land in?-
---
Medea: "It's brainwash too, let's not sugar it up"

Martha: "Perhaps after we're done with the Alliance"
---
KEK
-Thus, the two girls had a whole feast made in little!-
-hmmmmmmmm-
---
Veyle: "I wonder if that's worse than what I've been through myself..."

Alear: "Sounds about right." :)
---
Kanna: -being bouncy, with sparkly eyes and waggling tail-

---
---
---

-Morrigan ain't helping- :V
___

-They likely both anticipated they might've found a good lake or river for swimming while packing camping gear-
___

Intriguing... -Taking notes-
___

It worked! The message went through! -Then suddenly flew to the side to avoid Lapin-

...well, this isn't a good sign.

What was your first clue?!

Whatever must be done to stop this, we'll do what it takes to distract them or keep them at bay to buy you the time you need for it!
-Ruby held a chuckle over seeing the sisters banter-

Qrow: :glare:

Yang: "Starting to believe he might be saying the truth. He's usually a lot more proud of talking about when he flirts women." :p "Was she a good spar, at least?"

Qrow: "She was out of this world, honestly. Not sure how I kept up."

Yang: "Dang, sounds like a fun person to fight against." :p
---
Blake: "Let's get changed then. Maybe in a more secluded spot. I don't really want to be seen by others while changing."

-though she's fine if Ata sees it due to the two of them being so platonically close-
---
Kamui: "I want to visit this place one day then~" 🤤

Azura: :rolleyes:
---
Ingrid: "There is only one thing we can do... We must kill her."

Byleth: "Is that all...?"
Sothis: "You're going to have to try a little harder." -if not restrained, goes for another beamu-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Harley: "Well, good for ya! But I really gotta go see Kiara now."
---
-they would've found it so funny :V-
---
-the latter-

Sothis: Something wrong?" :p
Peridot: "Go reach the high sores or leader boards of whichever video games you two play! Oh, and tell Kiara I said hi!" :b:
___

-The sight of a Pikachu slightly stuck in a blanket is a goofy one-
___

OH, N-NOTHING! I JUST DID NOT KNOW YOU TWO HAD THE ABILITY TO SPEAK IN UNISON!

Top Bottom