• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: -nods in approval-
---
Pit: "And it is! But when he's not fighting, he's a big sweetheart. His ruthless fighting is almost like a stage persona!"

-would Sparky get it due to Pikachu Libres existing?-
---
Byleth: "I suppose that makes sense. As long as you don't let it weigh you down..."
(I also promise to try and not worry as much! Bettering skills and strength takes time, and you've known that for way longer than I have...)
___

Sparky: "(You mean like Pikachu Libres?)"
___

so long as i don't lose more people i care about, or the resets suddenly start all over again outta nowhere, i don't let it bother me too much anymore. at least, i try not to. -Winked, indicating that it does still weigh on him a bit, but not to the point where he's unhappy to joke about it-

-...At the same time, that also subtly implies that his jokester attitude is partly a facade...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(I also promise to try and not worry as much! Bettering skills and strength takes time, and you've known that for way longer than I have...)
___

Sparky: "(You mean like Pikachu Libres?)"
___

so long as i don't lose more people i care about, or the resets suddenly start all over again outta nowhere, i don't let it bother me too much anymore. at least, i try not to. -Winked, indicating that it does still weigh on him a bit, but not to the point where he's unhappy to joke about it-

-...At the same time, that also subtly implies that his jokester attitude is partly a facade...-
Weiss: "That's good to hear." :)
---
Pit: "Sure, that's a good comparison."
---
Byleth: So that attitude of his is a mask...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "That's good to hear." :)
---
Pit: "Sure, that's a good comparison."
---
Byleth: So that attitude of his is a mask...
-With that, how does Weiss spend her break from training?-
___

Sparky: "(So he acts mean to be intimidating or to entertain...But isn't actually mean at all?)"
___

-A coping mechanism to deal with his grief and cynicism...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Yeah...?" :urg:
___

Kirby: "The Decepticons ended up becoming just as bad, if not worse..." :urg:
___

-Along with Slipstream?-
___

Mudkip: "(...W-Well, Ms. Atalanta and her Luxray said he would be, b-but...) -Still intimidated-
___

-And it turns out that a massive attack happened and, thanks to a villain using a few power stones, half of the Earth's population was wiped out in one fell swoop?-
Lily: "...How are you?"
---
Bumblebee: "...Yeah"
---
-And also Nightbird-
---
Boudica: "And they're right, I raised him"
---
Chrono: "........................That's critical!"
Amy: "Woooooah"
Sothis: Maybe you should merely think, so people don't think you're speaking to a wall. :p But regardless, I have a question about your life, since Draco refuses to share anything about it.
---
-awwwwwwww-

Alear: "Great idea! I'll go find Byleth!"
---
Kanna: "I know Ana wanted to always stay as small as her sisters..." -looks at Ana- "How was it to be more like your older selves?"
Nero: "Oh, which part would you adore to know~?" -she heard what Sothis said... But it's Nero, she loves attention-
---
-She wonders if there's any difference in how the Medeas use magic though?-

Martha: "I can wait then" :) -skip to thaaaaaaaat-
---
Ana: "It was, hmmm... Quite an experience, I suppose..."
...H-Huh, I guess you're a really big fan of combat and fights?
___

-Blake goes to investigate the smell?-
___

Still soundsmore complex than that if a URL is what help us travel to an entire dimension. :p

Th-The connections between the Digimon home world and the internet are so fascinating! :b:
___

-I don't know how I read that as ice cubes LMAO-

-Several golden spears were launched at Alina from behind where she's floating shortly after she said that-

-Specimen 14 has dealt with a lot of deadly entities and creatures, so they've built up the strength to hold some of the roses off-
She literally feeds off of thrills!
---
-she does, though she assumes it's Atalanta-
---
Phosphy: "Are you not afraid of people accidentally getting inside?"
---
Byleth: "Ugh... well played..." Thankfully, my only task is to distract them, and that's working...

Ingrid: "Fair enough." -walks to Homura- "As for you... what are you doing, standing here and not doing much?"
Morrigan: "It sounds like one of the best places ever~!"
Lilith: "That's my sis alright"
---
-And she would be quite right too-
---
Ophanimon: "I won't deny it has happened a few times, but things tend to end fine!"
---
Kanna: "You all realize she's trying to distract you, right?"
Sasa: "She is?!"

Alina: "...Oh dear goodness!" -she tried to intercept them with her cubes, though one managed to get to her arm, making her limp- "AAAAACK!"

-Fair enough, though Isabeau was distracted trying to stab Ingrid now-
Homura: "I-I... Ah, look out!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
To be totally honest, when I introduced the small group of Wild Pokemon that were among those rescued from Phaaze (namely the Squirtle, Vulpix, Girafarig, Mudkip and Scyther, and previously Sparky and Pichu as well) show up, I was originally just planning on having them be a few among several Pokemon who would turn up only occasionally and introducing more random Pokemon along the way to collectively represent a fraction of the Pokemon that were actually saved from there, with the amount of dialogue and screen time each Pokemon would get varying, and most of them just serving as temporary characters.

But now I'm thinking of actually having them stay around.

I don't know if all of them will get Trainers, but I've used them the most out of any other Pokemon from Phaaze that I've had show up or mentioned in the background, I've been able to give them actual characterization as a result of that, and I honestly just like how most of their characters have turned out thus far. And with the amount of time they have been around, I also think it'd be slightly odd to just write them out at this point.

Lily: "...How are you?"
---
Bumblebee: "...Yeah"
---
-And also Nightbird-
---
Boudica: "And they're right, I raised him"
---
Chrono: "........................That's critical!"
Amy: "Woooooah"
Star: "I'm...still more worried than anything, honestly..." :urg:
___

Kirby: "But now it seems like that war might just be over..."
___

-By all accounts, it seemed like Airachinid's Spark will be extinguished...-
___

Mudkip: "(Y-You're his Trainer...?)"

-Mr. fish nods with a smile-
___

Dipper: "'Pretty insane, right?"

She literally feeds off of thrills!
---
-she does, though she assumes it's Atalanta-
---
Phosphy: "Are you not afraid of people accidentally getting inside?"
---
Byleth: "Ugh... well played..." Thankfully, my only task is to distract them, and that's working...

Ingrid: "Fair enough." -walks to Homura- "As for you... what are you doing, standing here and not doing much?"
---
---
Ophanimon: "I won't deny it has happened a few times, but things tend to end fine!"
---

Alina: "...Oh dear goodness!" -she tried to intercept them with her cubes, though one managed to get to her arm, making her limp- "AAAAACK!"

...I think you may have just inadvertently invited someone else to join the organization, Alphys. :p

...W-Well, you'd certainly be able to fight a lot of challenging opponents if you helped us out. 😅
___

-What's Atalanta cooking for breakfast at their camp?-
___

...Can you define "fine"?
___

-Undyne leapt towards Alina and threw her directly at Sasa as a follow-up attack-

-And Specimen 14 is unable to try and stop Isabeau, still struggling to destroy the knives and roses-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-With that, how does Weiss spend her break from training?-
___

Sparky: "(So he acts mean to be intimidating or to entertain...But isn't actually mean at all?)"
___

-A coping mechanism to deal with his grief and cynicism...-
-by reading-
---
Pit: "Exactly!"
---
Byleth: It must still be hard on him...

Nero: "Oh, which part would you adore to know~?" -she heard what Sothis said... But it's Nero, she loves attention-
---
-She wonders if there's any difference in how the Medeas use magic though?-

Martha: "I can wait then" :) -skip to thaaaaaaaat-
---
Ana: "It was, hmmm... Quite an experience, I suppose..."
Sothis: The parts that made Draco resent humanity...
---
Veyle: "...You two seem very different despite being the same person."

-Byleth is perfectly dressed for the occasion-
---
Kanna: "Do you mind growing up anymore?"

---
---
---

...I think you may have just inadvertently invited someone else to join the organization, Alphys. :p

...W-Well, you'd certainly be able to fight a lot of challenging opponents if you helped us out. 😅
___

___

___

-Undyne leapt towards Alina and threw her directly at Sasa as a follow-up attack-

-And Specimen 14 is unable to try and stop Isabeau, still struggling to destroy the knives and roses-
-HURRAY! MORE PAPERWORK!-
---
Blake: "What are you cooking?"
---
-fine enough- :V
---
Byleth: "I don't mind if you know my intentions. It won't stop me from succeeding." -suddenly strikes with invisible punches from afar!-

-while still looking at Homura, Ingrid merely made a clone that simply manifested by jumping out from her back to punch Isabeau-

-Palutena activated Autoreticle, aiming for the Soul Gem-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
To be totally honest, when I introduced the small group of Wild Pokemon that were among those rescued from Phaaze (namely the Squirtle, Vulpix, Girafarig, Mudkip and Scyther, and previously Sparky and Pichu as well) show up, I was originally just planning on having them be a few among several Pokemon who would turn up only occasionally and introducing more random Pokemon along the way to collectively represent a fraction of the Pokemon that were actually saved from there, with the amount of dialogue and screen time each Pokemon would get varying, and most of them just serving as temporary characters.

But now I'm thinking of actually having them stay around.

I don't know if all of them will get Trainers, but I've used them the most out of any other Pokemon from Phaaze that I've had show up or mentioned in the background, I've been able to give them actual characterization as a result of that, and I honestly just like how most of their characters have turned out thus far. And with the amount of time they have been around, I also think it'd be slightly odd to just write them out at this point.

Star: "I'm...still more worried than anything, honestly..." :urg:
___

Kirby: "But now it seems like that war might just be over..."
___

-By all accounts, it seemed like Airachinid's Spark will be extinguished...-
___

Mudkip: "(Y-You're his Trainer...?)"

-Mr. fish nods with a smile-
___

Dipper: "'Pretty insane, right?"
tbh when I said back in Phaaze that they had kidnapped Pokémon I just didit for shock vlue but I kinda like how things are turning out

Lily: "...I get it. Things aren't... Any easy"
---
Bumblebee: "It technically is, with the Cons just remaining rogue..."
---
Blackarachnia: "...Good" -Nightbird silently agreed-
---
Boudica: "Yes, yes I am. And I can assure you, he only wants to talk"
---
Amy: "Yeah, there's gotta be a lot they need to do!"
Sothis: The parts that made Draco resent humanity...
---
Veyle: "...You two seem very different despite being the same person."

-Byleth is perfectly dressed for the occasion-
---
Kanna: "Do you mind growing up anymore?"
Nero: "You remember about our mother, right?"
---
Medea: "You could say it has to do with age"

Martha: -Summer stage 1- "So, how do yodo this?"
---
Ana: "...Honestly not too much..."
Alice: "So fun~!"

___

___

___

---
---
---
Byleth: "I don't mind if you know my intentions. It won't stop me from succeeding." -suddenly strikes with invisible punches from afar!-

-while still looking at Homura, Ingrid merely made a clone that simply manifested by jumping out from her back to punch Isabeau-

Morrigan: "Just tell where do I need to sign up~"
Lilith: "Need I remind you that Makai would be taken over if we don't check up?"
---
Atalanta: "Some of the bear along some eggs"
---
Ophanimon: "Enough that you don't need to worry~"
---
-Sasa, who was trying to brainwash Gaster with her magic, was hit by Alina as Undyne threw her at her!-
Sasa: "****! What the hell?!"
Alina: "Hey, not my fault!"

-Kagari was seemingly fully hit by them, but would appear besides Byleth to attack with her chakrams, showing the other one was an illusion, while Minou tried to tie Byleth in her whip-

-While 14 did that, Isabeau shot fire at Palutena, but then Ingrid punched her, and freed 14-
-Homura then... Had her hand on her shield_

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Is she reading it along with Winter?-
___

Sparky: "(...I guess I won't know for sure until I talk to him...)"

-Phosphora can assure it as well since he's Viridi's Pokemon?-
___

-Not shocking considering that this is Undertale- :V
-why not?-
---
Phosphora: "Oh yeah, Whiskers is chill."
---
-TRUE-

Nero: "You remember about our mother, right?"
---
Medea: "You could say it has to do with age"

Martha: -Summer stage 1- "So, how do yodo this?"
---
Ana: "...Honestly not too much..."
Alice: "So fun~!"
Sothis: "Vaguely..."
---
Veyle: "You grew less joyful over time?"

Byleth: "Did you bring a fishing rod?"
Alear: "Oh, I brought a few."
Byleth: "Perfect. Now, Martha, the first step is to get the hook at the end of the rod in the water over where you think fish are."
---
Kanna: "That's good to hear. We can all be adults together!" :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
tbh when I said back in Phaaze that they had kidnapped Pokémon I just didit for shock vlue but I kinda like how things are turning out

Lily: "...I get it. Things aren't... Any easy"
---
Bumblebee: "It technically is, with the Cons just remaining rogue..."
---
Blackarachnia: "...Good" -Nightbird silently agreed-
---
Boudica: "Yes, yes I am. And I can assure you, he only wants to talk"
---
Amy: "Yeah, there's gotta be a lot they need to do!"
It honestly really worked even just for shock value, but I figured it'd be a good idea to follow-up on that since the XJs made a point to try and rescue all of them and, the end result would logically be that Chaldea and the Bureau would be looking after a lot of stray and wild Pokemon for a while. And since it's helped several new Pokemon to be introduced and tied into many of their backstories.

Star: "I just...don't get it. We're this close to finding Glossaryck, and we just suddenly reach a dead end. Where is he? How can we help him? Why hasn't he returned on his own or tried to talk to us?!"
___

Kirby: "So they still need to be found..."
___

-They along with Slipstream all hated Airachnid, but it seems like Blackarachnia hated her the most...-
___

Mudkip: "(Y-You mean it...?)"
___

-Including making a plan to catch the guy responsible...-

-why not?-
---
Phosphora: "Oh yeah, Whiskers is chill."
---
-TRUE-
-Winter wondering what the book is about, so she reads!-
___

Sparky: "(His name is Whiskers?)"
___

-Still, at least trying therapy probably couldn't hurt...-

---
---
---

Lilith: "Need I remind you that Makai would be taken over if we don't check up?"
---
---
---
-Sasa, who was trying to brainwash Gaster with her magic, was hit by Alina as Undyne threw her at her!-

-Kagari was seemingly fully hit by them, but would appear besides Byleth to attack with her chakrams, showing the other one was an illusion, while Minou tried to tie Byleth in her whip-

-While 14 did that, Isabeau shot fire at Palutena, but then Ingrid punched her, and freed 14-
W-Well, we've never really made an official sign up or tryouts form...

I assume this "Makai" is your home?
___

-Bear for breakfast, lunch and dinner!-

-Makes sense that Ata would be quick to start some breakfast since she doesn't need sleep-
___

Alright. :p (I'm taking that with a grain of salt just in case...)
___

-Shortly thereafter, various waves of spears, rotating in a circular pattern, were summoned by Undyne, each wave of them trying to surround and damage Alina and Sasa-

-Upon realizing that, Specimen 14 didn't hesitate to throw their axe with all their strength directly at the back of Isabeau's head-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

___

-Makes sense that Ata would be quick to start some breakfast since she doesn't need sleep-
___

___

-Shortly thereafter, various waves of spears, rotating in a circular pattern, were summoned by Undyne, each wave of them trying to surround and damage Alina and Sasa-

-Upon realizing that, Specimen 14 didn't hesitate to throw their axe with all their strength directly at the back of Isabeau's head-
Yep, y'all are talking to a queen!
---
Blake :"That sounds nice..."
---
-oh Undyne- :p
---
-BYLETH KICKS KAGARI-

-is Homura ready to do something about the gem?-

-Winter wondering what the book is about, so she reads!-
___

Sparky: "(His name is Whiskers?)"
___

-Still, at least trying therapy probably couldn't hurt...-
-it's Jekyll and Hyde :V-
---
-Phosphy nods-
---
-Sans sees that point?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it's Jekyll and Hyde :V-
---
-Phosphy nods-
---
-Sans sees that point?-
-Blake probably recommended it since she reads that one a lot- :V

(Whoa, he turns from a normal person into a mutant thing at random?!)
___

Sparky: "(Oh, like the whiskers cats have!)"
___

-Not unless Byleth or Sothis bring it up as a valid point-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sothis: "Vaguely..."
---
Veyle: "You grew less joyful over time?"

Byleth: "Did you bring a fishing rod?"
Alear: "Oh, I brought a few."
Byleth: "Perfect. Now, Martha, the first step is to get the hook at the end of the rod in the water over where you think fish are."
---
Kanna: "That's good to hear. We can all be adults together!" :)
Nero: "She's very much the me that couldn't move on from that"
---
Medea: "Circumstances just... Didn't allow me to have a happy life"

Martha: "Hm, how do I determine that part?"
---
Mary: "Yeah! I'm so glad I'll finally grow up~!"
-Sometimes it's hard to recall Mary is actually centuries old-
-Though with how her life was, to her, it doesn't feels like it either-
It honestly really worked even just for shock value, but I figured it'd be a good idea to follow-up on that since the XJs made a point to try and rescue all of them and, the end result would logically be that Chaldea and the Bureau would be looking after a lot of stray and wild Pokemon for a while. And since it's helped several new Pokemon to be introduced and tied into many of their backstories.

Star: "I just...don't get it. We're this close to finding Glossaryck, and we just suddenly reach a dead end. Where is he? How can we help him? Why hasn't he returned on his own or tried to talk to us?!"
___

Kirby: "So they still need to be found..."
___

-They along with Slipstream all hated Airachnid, but it seems like Blackarachnia hated her the most...-
___

Mudkip: "(Y-You mean it...?)"
___

-Including making a plan to catch the guy responsible...-
See? It all worked well in the end.

Lily: "I... I wish I could give you a proper answer..."
---
Bumblebee: "Yeah, hopefully they make it easy, but I doubt it..."
---
-Yep, clearly like with Tarantulas, had a shared history-
-But that doesn't matters much now, she's gone-
---
Boudica: "Yes, yes I do" :)
---
-Indeed. N-Not like Chrono cares much-

___

___

___

---
---
---
-BYLETH KICKS KAGARI-

Morrigan: "That makes things easier~"
Lilith: "Yeah, believe it or not, this idiot here is the responsibility-dodging Queen of what you might call 'Hell'"
Morrigan: "Are you seriously saying you're better?!"
Lilith: "All I'm saying is that your job is to do the boring political chats, while I get to enjoy being the cute and spoiled princess~"
---
Atalanta: "Would you like anything with them?"
---
Ophanimon: "For now, it's getting late"
---
-Sasa fairing worse than Alina that's for sure-
-Kanna shot some lightnings right at Undyne-

-And Isabeau's head was split in half, yet she respawned right after-
-By now, she's clearly getting annoyed-

Homura: I must do it... So she stops suffering...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
See? It all worked well in the end.

Lily: "I... I wish I could give you a proper answer..."
---
Bumblebee: "Yeah, hopefully they make it easy, but I doubt it..."
---
-Yep, clearly like with Tarantulas, had a shared history-
-But that doesn't matters much now, she's gone-
---
Boudica: "Yes, yes I do" :)
---
-Indeed. N-Not like Chrono cares much-
It totally did. :p I'm still not sure if I want all of Pokemon in the group to get Trainers among Chaldea's cast yet or not, though.

Star: "It's alright, none, of us know what happened to him...At least, not yet..."
___

Kirby: "...Well, if you need help stopping them or saving your planet, you can always call some friends for backup. That includes my friends and I." :)
___

-Or...is she...?-
___

-The Mudkip remains nervous, but walks towards Boudica, looking up at the queen-
___

-He totally doesn't care about the high stakes of trying to bring all those lost lives back! Or how cool all these superheroes are!-

---
---
---
-BYLETH KICKS KAGARI-

Lilith: "Yeah, believe it or not, this idiot here is the responsibility-dodging Queen of what you might call 'Hell'"
Lilith: "All I'm saying is that your job is to do the boring political chats, while I get to enjoy being the cute and spoiled princess~"
---
---
---

W-Wait, WHAT?!

...I do hope that's merely slang...
___

-Blake's answer/thoughts?-
___

A-And this was pretty much the complete tour of the Pokemon Center...
___

-And because Undyne is a fish and one covered in metal armor, the lightning attack hurt her far more than any previous attack the Familiars used-

-The only reason Undyne was able to grit through it was due to the sheer DETERMINATION levels she possess in her Undying form, not even allowing the lightning to stun her this time. Nonetheless, the Familiars could tell that it was much more effective on Undyne than their other attacks0

-Specimen 14 didn't relent, running to pick up their axe yet again before charging at Isabeau and preparing to swing the hatchet at her to temporarily defeat her once more-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Blake probably recommended it since she reads that one a lot- :V

(Whoa, he turns from a normal person into a mutant thing at random?!)
___

Sparky: "(Oh, like the whiskers cats have!)"
___

-Not unless Byleth or Sothis bring it up as a valid point-
Weiss: "It appears to be the case."
---
Pit: "Oh, so THAT's why Viridi called him that way!" 😮
---
Sothis: "Still, there is nothing wrong with trying..."

Nero: "She's very much the me that couldn't move on from that"
---
Medea: "Circumstances just... Didn't allow me to have a happy life"

Martha: "Hm, how do I determine that part?"
---
Mary: "Yeah! I'm so glad I'll finally grow up~!"
-Sometimes it's hard to recall Mary is actually centuries old-
-Though with how her life was, to her, it doesn't feels like it either-
Sothis: "Oh..." :urg: This is very like some of Fodlan's nobles...
---
Veyle: "..." -hugs-

Byleth: "That's something you'd need practice figuring out, in all honestly. And the best way to practice is to try fishing on water currents you see."
---
Kanna: "How does it work for a painting to grow up...?" 🤔

---
---
---

W-Wait, WHAT?!

___

___

___

-And because Undyne is a fish and one covered in metal armor, the lightning attack hurt her far more than any previous attack the Familiars used-

-The only reason Undyne was able to grit through it was due to the sheer DETERMINATION levels she possess in her Undying form, not even allowing the lightning to stun her this time. Nonetheless, the Familiars could tell that it was much more effective on Undyne than their other attacks0

-Specimen 14 didn't relent, running to pick up their axe yet again before charging at Isabeau and preparing to swing the hatchet at her to temporarily defeat her once more-
You're speaking to actual demons, G. It's definitely not slang.
---
Blake: "Nothing comes to mind..."
---
Phosphy: "Didja like it?" :p
---
-Byleth firing more spells at the evil magical girls to keep them busy-
-in the ~~Brave~~ Sothis Regalia outfit, she channels far more of Sothis's power so her options have to be respected-

Ingrid: -letting Homura strike the gem-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
It totally did. :p I'm still not sure if I want all of Pokemon in the group to get Trainers among Chaldea's cast yet or not, though.

Star: "It's alright, none, of us know what happened to him...At least, not yet..."
___

Kirby: "...Well, if you need help stopping them or saving your planet, you can always call some friends for backup. That includes my friends and I." :)
___

-Or...is she...?-
___

-The Mudkip remains nervous, but walks towards Boudica, looking up at the queen-
___

-He totally doesn't care about the high stakes of trying to bring all those lost lives back! Or how cool all these superheroes are!-
Very well, there's aa lot of them and all-

Lily: "But hopefully we do soon..."
---
Bumblbee: "Thanks! I'll tell Optimus too!" :)
---
-Probably, for now the attention diverst towards Bludgeon-
---
-Said queen having a smile on her face-
---
-Nope, why would he when this is low bar entertainment?-
Sothis: "Oh..." :urg: This is very like some of Fodlan's nobles...
---
Veyle: "..." -hugs-

Byleth: "That's something you'd need practice figuring out, in all honestly. And the best way to practice is to try fishing on water currents you see."
---
Kanna: "How does it work for a painting to grow up...?" 🤔
-Hard to forget how most of them had issues coming down from their parents...-
---
Lily: "...You're so kind..."

Martha: "Hmmm..." -in that case, she tries her luck with one-
---
Mary: "...I don't know..."
W-Wait, WHAT?!

___

___

___

---
---
---
-in the ~~Brave~~ Sothis Regalia outfit, she channels far more of Sothis's power so her options have to be respected-

Morrigan: "Geez, see what you did?"
Lilith: "It's called honesty" :p
---
Atalanta: "I suppose we can think over the day..."
---
Ophanimon: "Pokémon are cute!" :p
---
-So Kanna shot multiple lighnings-

-By this point, Isabeau was starting to change shape-

-Homura stopped time, and only she and Byleth could move while at it-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Very well, there's aa lot of them and all-

Lily: "But hopefully we do soon..."
---
Bumblbee: "Thanks! I'll tell Optimus too!" :)
---
-Probably, for now the attention diverst towards Bludgeon-
---
-Said queen having a smile on her face-
---
-Nope, why would he when this is low bar entertainment?-
Star: "Do you really think we can still save him...? Or that he's not just messing with everyone again?"
___

Kirby: "Tell Optimus I said hi when you do!" :b:

-These two are already friends- :p
___

Excellent! This disgraced scientist has been terminated! And as for you... -Turns to face Bludgeon with a glare-
___

-The Mudkip looks at her curiously, then similarly curiously at Mr. Fish and Moana, albeit a bit more nervously-

-Mr. Fish is also smiling, but understandably more awkwardly and worriedly given he doesn't want to scare them-
___

-Totally! It's not like the writers, actors and special effects and VFX artists put a ton of good work into successfully making this film an epic and dramatic adventure!-

Weiss: "It appears to be the case."
---
Pit: "Oh, so THAT's why Viridi called him that way!" 😮
---
Sothis: "Still, there is nothing wrong with trying..."
(Why the heck would he make a potion with effects like that?!) :urg:
___

Sparky: "..." -Whispering to Phosphora- "(This guy doesn't seem very...how do I put this? Umm...)" -Doesn't want to say that Pit doesn't seem very smart since he's at least clearly very kind-
___

i don't really see what i'd gain from trying out therapy besides losing a few minutes that i could be napping or doing one of my comedy shows.

-Maybe him not seeing how therapy could help in the first place is half the problem...-

---
---
---

---
---
---

...O-Okay, this suddenly got way worse...

To be fair, there are demons in other dimensions that are completely unrelated to it. I believe there's a prominent race known as but otherwise unrelated to more well-known demons native to Mewni, one of the Butterfly's allied kingdoms, in fact.
___

-For now, grilled bear and eggs should suffice for breakfast?-
___

I think that's a good sign. :p
___

Specimen 14: "What the hell?!" -Referring to Isabeau's shapeshifting-

-Time was frozen just before the lightning bolts struck Undyne, though they'll likely hit her anyway once the flow of time resumes for everyone besides Homura and Byleth-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Hard to forget how most of them had issues coming down from their parents...-
---
Lily: "...You're so kind..."

Martha: "Hmmm..." -in that case, she tries her luck with one-
---
Mary: "...I don't know..."
Sothis: Do you have any ideas on how to help her?
---
Veyle: "I try my best to be like my sister." :lol:

-BITE-
---
Kanna: "Maybe you just need more paint?"

(Why the heck would he make a potion with effects like that?!) :urg:
___

Sparky: "..." -Whispering to Phosphora- "(This guy doesn't seem very...how do I put this? Umm...)" -Doesn't want to say that Pit doesn't seem very smart since he's at least clearly very kind-
___

i don't really see what i'd gain from trying out therapy besides losing a few minutes that i could be napping or doing one of my comedy shows.

-Maybe him not seeing how therapy could help in the first place is half the problem...-
Weiss: "Maybe reading more will give the answer?"
---
Phosphy: -whispering back- "Oh, I know. But trust me, the kid knows how to fight."
---
Byleth: "Well, if you're so certain, why not go out and prove me wrong?"

---
---
---

To be fair, there are demons in other dimensions that are completely unrelated to it. I believe there's a prominent race known as but otherwise unrelated to more well-known demons native to Mewni, one of the Butterfly's allied kingdoms, in fact.
___

___

___

-Time was frozen just before the lightning bolts struck Undyne, though they'll likely hit her anyway once the flow of time resumes for everyone besides Homura and Byleth-
Don't worry about it. Maybe letting the Queen roam free will cause enough chaos to warrant a new Darkstalkers game? :p
---
-it sure does, yes-
---
Palu: "Have you been shown your room?"
---
Byleth: "Huh... I didn't stop time, yet it has stopped..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Maybe reading more will give the answer?"
---
Phosphy: -whispering back- "Oh, I know. But trust me, the kid knows how to fight."
---
Byleth: "Well, if you're so certain, why not go out and prove me wrong?"
(Yes, please!) -Invested in the story now and wants to see the doctor return to normal-
___

-Sparkly curiously looks at Pit again-
___

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Do you really think we can still save him...? Or that he's not just messing with everyone again?"
___

Kirby: "Tell Optimus I said hi when you do!" :b:

-These two are already friends- :p
___

Excellent! This disgraced scientist has been terminated! And as for you... -Turns to face Bludgeon with a glare-
___

-The Mudkip looks at her curiously, then similarly curiously at Mr. Fish and Moana, albeit a bit more nervously-

-Mr. Fish is also smiling, but understandably more awkwardly and worriedly given he doesn't want to scare them-
___

-Totally! It's not like the writers, actors and special effects and VFX artists put a ton of good work into successfully making this film an epic and dramatic adventure!-
Lily: "...I believe that if someone can do it, it's them"
---
Bumblebee: "Sure will do that" :p -that's evident-
---
-Bludgeon answered with a glare-
---
-It's still a little difficult to believe it...-
---
-Absolutely, it's just a silly movie and nothing else, that's what Chrono thinks!-
Sothis: Do you have any ideas on how to help her?
---
Veyle: "I try my best to be like my sister." :lol:

-BITE-
---
Kanna: "Maybe you just need more paint?"
Nero: "Hm, maybe with some fantastic performance, her passion for arts could reignite~!"
---
Medea: "She seems like quite the determined girl herself"

-Martha is surprised, but tries to pull-
---
Mary: "...That must be it!"
Gil: "She did become an adult with us"

___

___

___

Don't worry about it. Maybe letting the Queen roam free will cause enough chaos to warrant a new Darkstalkers game? :p
---
-it sure does, yes-
---
---
Morrigan/Lilith: "Oh we wish"
Morrigan: "But anyway, I wanna have some fun~"
Lilith: "You'll get dragged back eventually" :p
Morrigan: -Pout-
-It's weird how these two succubi seem to be as seductive and sultry as they seem, yet also quite amicable-
-Moreso with apparently being demon royalty-
---
-Good-
-Also a bun of bread-
---
Ophanimon: "No, and that would be nice~"
---
-Pretty much that with Kanna and Undyne, yeah-

-And they can see as Isabeau is both becoming much larger and grotesque, gaining the traits of a caterpillar-

-Byleth would be able to see the source, the magical girl with glasses, who is taking out various grenades from her shield, aiming to throw at some of the evil magical girls-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...I believe that if someone can do it, it's them"
---
Bumblebee: "Sure will do that" :p -that's evident-
---
-Bludgeon answered with a glare-
---
-It's still a little difficult to believe it...-
---
-Absolutely, it's just a silly movie and nothing else, that's what Chrono thinks!-
Star: -Sigh- "You're right...If anyone can solve this mystery and save Glossaryck, it's the Casters." :)
___

Kirby: "I wonder what he would think of King Dedede..."
___

I see you no logical reason why you shouldn't be terminated on the spot...
___

Mudkip: "(He...doesn't look angry...J-Just a little scary...)"

(I get that a lot...) 😅
___

---
-it sure does, yes-
---
---
-It's weird how these two succubi seem to be as seductive and sultry as they seem, yet also quite amicable-
---
-Good-
-Also a bun of bread-
---
---

-And they can see as Isabeau is both becoming much larger and grotesque, gaining the traits of a caterpillar-

-Byleth would be able to see the source, the magical girl with glasses, who is taking out various grenades from her shield, aiming to throw at some of the evil magical girls-
...A new Dark-what game? 🤨

...Y-You two seem remarkably polite for two succubus d-demons. N-No offense!
___

-A perfectly balanced breakfast!-
___

Right this way then1

-The group leaves the Pokemon Center-
___

Speciemn 14: "And here I thought Specimen 3 was nasty..." -Ready to swing their hatchet again-

-Sure enough, Undyne is struck by the lightning bolts and is this time briefly stunned by it-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Yes, please!) -Invested in the story now and wants to see the doctor return to normal-
___

-Sparkly curiously looks at Pit again-
___

-SO THEY READ-
---
-he doesn't look all that strong?-
---
Byleth: "...What?"

Nero: "Hm, maybe with some fantastic performance, her passion for arts could reignite~!"
---
Medea: "She seems like quite the determined girl herself"

-Martha is surprised, but tries to pull-
---
Mary: "...That must be it!"
Gil: "She did become an adult with us"
Sothis: "That sounds like a good plan. Any other ideas in case this one fails?"
---
Veyle: "Oh, you have no idea!" :b:

-DOES IT WORK?-
---
Kanna: "So... same time next year?" :lol:
---
-Shez went to see Nitocris-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-Good-
-Also a bun of bread-
---
---

___

___

Right this way then1

___

Speciemn 14: "And here I thought Specimen 3 was nasty..." -Ready to swing their hatchet again-

-Sure enough, Undyne is struck by the lightning bolts and is this time briefly stunned by it-
Yeah, they tend to be really cool!
---
-Thanos.jpg-
---
-TO ROOMS-
---
Byleth: -flying to Homura- "So, you have control over time as well..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-SO THEY READ-
---
-he doesn't look all that strong?-
---
Byleth: "...What?"
-But things go badly?-

I can't recall reading a copy of the original Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde story admittedly
___

-he doesn't, but then again, some Pokemon species can also look weaker than they actually are...-

Sparky: "(Does he have any special abilities or powers? Or weapons?)"
___

...well, i've spent plenty time doing far less productive or uneventful things like long naps, i guess.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-But things go badly?-

I can't recall reading a copy of the original Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde story admittedly
___

-he doesn't, but then again, some Pokemon species can also look weaker than they actually are...-

Sparky: "(Does he have any special abilities or powers? Or weapons?)"
___

...well, i've spent plenty time doing far less productive or uneventful things like long naps, i guess.
Same lmao

-I guess-
---
Phosphy: "A lot of weapons, yeah."
---
-so why not, right?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: -Sigh- "You're right...If anyone can solve this mystery and save Glossaryck, it's the Casters." :)
___

Kirby: "I wonder what he would think of King Dedede..."
___

I see you no logical reason why you shouldn't be terminated on the spot...
___

Mudkip: "(He...doesn't look angry...J-Just a little scary...)"

(I get that a lot...) 😅
___

Lily: "Right? They've b¿proved themselves a lot!"
---
Bumblebee: "Well, he's cool by now, right?"
---
Shockwave: "Experimenting with Unicron's blood was insane, even for you"
Bludgeon: "Say what you want, I hold no regrets on doing it"
---
Boudica: "But he doesn't means it!"
---
KEK
-He still not touching the snacks yet-
Sothis: "That sounds like a good plan. Any other ideas in case this one fails?"
---
Veyle: "Oh, you have no idea!" :b:

-DOES IT WORK?-
---
Kanna: "So... same time next year?" :lol:
---
-Shez went to see Nitocris-
Nero: "Maybe pamper her a little bit~!"
---
Medea: "You may be right, you know her better after all"

-Nope-
Martha: "AH!" -the fish escapes-
---
Gil: "...Sure thing!"
-Everyone seemed to agree-
---
-Who was in her bedroom at the moment-

___

___

Right this way then1

___

---
-Thanos.jpg-
---
-TO ROOMS-
---
Morrigan: "What'd be the point of killing humans, really? Sounds more problem than its worth"
Lilith: "Messing with them in other waysis so much better~" :p
---
-Atalanta always remaining a little vigilant... But also drinks from an apple juicebox-
---
-OPHANIMON AND SPADAMON FOLLOW-
---
-Kanna smirked and knew she had to make it come from all sides-

-As Isabeau's growth is continuing and making her stronger and more disgusting-

-Homura yelped a bit-
Homura: "A-Ah, you're that lady..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Nero: "Maybe pamper her a little bit~!"
---
Medea: "You may be right, you know her better after all"

-Nope-
Martha: "AH!" -the fish escapes-
---
Gil: "...Sure thing!"
-Everyone seemed to agree-
---
-Who was in her bedroom at the moment-
Sothis: "Oh, Shez already has that covered with her cooking." :p
---
Veyle: "I like to think so." :)

Alear: "You were doing so welll..."
---
Emblem Tiki: "I'll think about it."
---
-so Shez knocked-

Shez: "Yo, is this Nitocris's room?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Right? They've b¿proved themselves a lot!"
---
Bumblebee: "Well, he's cool by now, right?"
---
Shockwave: "Experimenting with Unicron's blood was insane, even for you"
Bludgeon: "Say what you want, I hold no regrets on doing it"
---
Boudica: "But he doesn't means it!"
---
KEK
-He still not touching the snacks yet-
Star: "They're the best mages I know. And some really awesome magic instructors." :)
___

Kirby: "Yeah, he's been actively defending Dreamland for years, now!"
___

Any final words?
___

-The Mudkip is still unsure if he should approach, lest he risk becoming food-
___

-Then the scene where Thanos is cooking and he's turned his armor into a scarecrow?-

Same lmao

-I guess-
---
Phosphy: "A lot of weapons, yeah."
---
-so why not, right?-
-And Mr. Hyde's described as both insane and monstrous-looking-
___

Sparky: "(He...doesn't look like a super skilled fighter...)'
___

so why not? i guess i'll give it a shot. -Shrugs-

---
-Thanos.jpg-
---
-TO ROOMS-
---
Morrigan: "What'd be the point of killing humans, really? Sounds more problem than its worth"
---
-Atalanta always remaining a little vigilant... But also drinks from an apple juicebox-
---
---

-Homura yelped a bit-
...W-Well, that's a plus, I guess! :lol:
___

-She's taking this seriously, but that sight with her serious attitude is a bit comical- :p
___

-To their guest rooms?-
___

-Then, however, a laser is fired at this Kanna-

-14 tried to throw their hatchet at Isabeau in such a way to take out her head-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sothis: "Oh, Shez already has that covered with her cooking." :p
---
Veyle: "I like to think so." :)

Alear: "You were doing so welll..."
---
Emblem Tiki: "I'll think about it."
---
-so Shez knocked-

Shez: "Yo, is this Nitocris's room?"
Nero: "Oh, and how has she taken it?"
---
Lily: "Speaking of her, think I can talk to her later?"

Martha: "...I can't let it happen again"
---
Nanoha: "T-Tevhnically us humans don't need it..."
---
Nitocris: "It is! What do you need me for?"
Star: "They're the best mages I know. And some really awesome magic instructors." :)
___

Kirby: "Yeah, he's been actively defending Dreamland for years, now!"
___

Any final words?
___

-The Mudkip is still unsure if he should approach, lest he risk becoming food-
___

-Then the scene where Thanos is cooking and he's turned his armor into a scarecrow?-
Lily: "Right?" :) -a little better now?-
---
Bumblebee: "Then I doubt he'll have a problem with him!"
---
Bludgeon: "Your efforts will end fruitless, you will never reach the heights that we could have had"
---
-What can be done about it...?-
---
Chrono: "...That's very mundane!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Right?" :) -a little better now?-
---
Bumblebee: "Then I doubt he'll have a problem with him!"
---
Bludgeon: "Your efforts will end fruitless, you will never reach the heights that we could have had"
---
-What can be done about it...?-
---
Chrono: "...That's very mundane!"
Star: "I needed to hear that. Thanks, Lily, you always know how to cheer me up..." -Smiling now, still with noticeable worry in her expression, but more hopeful than before-
___

Kirby: "Phew! I'm sure Dedede will get along with him, too. Actually, Meta Knight might get along with him even better!"
___

The heights of ensuring your own destruction?
___

-The Mudkip doesn't know, so he turns to Boudica hoping for more advice-
___

Dipper: "He seems to have retired..."

Mabel: "And he's dealing with emotional issues!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

-Homura yelped a bit-
___

-She's taking this seriously, but that sight with her serious attitude is a bit comical- :p
___

-To their guest rooms?-
___

And don't worry. Things'll stay PG with these succubi!
---
Blake: Of course she'd raid the apple juice... Heh.
---
-it's one of the fancier ones?-
---
Byleth: "You need not be scared, young girl. Though I'm surprised someone else has powers like mine..."

-And Mr. Hyde's described as both insane and monstrous-looking-
___

Sparky: "(He...doesn't look like a super skilled fighter...)'
___

so why not? i guess i'll give it a shot. -Shrugs-
Weiss: That's almost like Hazel...
---
Phosphy: "Looks are deceiving."

Pit: "What are you two whispering about?"
---
Byleth: "That's good to hear."

Nero: "Oh, and how has she taken it?"
---
Lily: "Speaking of her, think I can talk to her later?"

Martha: "...I can't let it happen again"
---
Nanoha: "T-Tevhnically us humans don't need it..."
---
Nitocris: "It is! What do you need me for?"
Sothis: She adores it but would never say it out loud and find excuses whenever asked why she wants it so often. :p
---
Veyle: "She's always happy to talk to others, so I don't see why not?" :)

Byleth: "It's all about practice, Martha. Even a failure is an opportunity to learn."
---
Kanna: "Neither does a dragon like me, but it'd be a fun tradition, right?"
---
Shez: "Word says you're good at bringing spirits back from the dead... Can I come in?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: That's almost like Hazel...
---
Phosphy: "Looks are deceiving."

Pit: "What are you two whispering about?"
---
Byleth: "That's good to hear."
-Except Mr. Hyde (at least I think) seems to only take on a different appearance and personality, but an entirely different identity, and is completely oblivious to Dr. Jekyll's existence and vice-versa-
___

Sparky: "(Umm, Pokemon stuff?)" :lol:
___

-Sans might not realize it yet, but...therapy might actually help him with finally letting go of some of the weight he's carrying from the worst events of all those resets, as well as the resets themselves-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Except Mr. Hyde (at least I think) seems to only take on a different appearance and personality, but an entirely different identity, and is completely oblivious to Dr. Jekyll's existence and vice-versa-
___

Sparky: "(Umm, Pokemon stuff?)" :lol:
___

-Sans might not realize it yet, but...therapy might actually help him with finally letting go of some of the weight he's carrying from the worst events of all those resets, as well as the resets themselves-
-hence "almost" :V-

Weiss: ...or Yang when someone pulls her hair. :p
---
Pit: "...Makes sense."
---
-and if it doesn't, at least he can make some more friends- :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-hence "almost" :V-

Weiss: ...or Yang when someone pulls her hair. :p
---
Pit: "...Makes sense."
---
-and if it doesn't, at least he can make some more friends- :)
(It's like turning into Mr. Hyde makes him evil and angry!)
___

Sparky: -Quietly- "(Phew...)"

-The Pikachu would've felt bad if Pit had actually been offended by what he said-
___

-Indeed...And he likely already just has made two new friends today as well-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(It's like turning into Mr. Hyde makes him evil and angry!)
___

Sparky: -Quietly- "(Phew...)"

-The Pikachu would've felt bad if Pit had actually been offended by what he said-
___

-Indeed...And he likely already just has made two new friends today as well-
Weiss: "It's an interesting contrast."
---
-thankfully, Pit is very dense and naive :V-
---
-awwwwwwwwwww-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "It's an interesting contrast."
---
-thankfully, Pit is very dense and naive :V-
---
-awwwwwwwwwww-
(But can Dr. Jekyll be returned to normal? Or will the effects of the potion ever wear off on their own...?) :urg:
___

-Sparky still would've facepalmed if he wasn't just glad he didn't make Pit sad- :V
___

-And after hearing about the resets, no wonder Byleh sensed a kindred spirit in this seemingly mostly lazy skeleton...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(But can Dr. Jekyll be returned to normal? Or will the effects of the potion ever wear off on their own...?) :urg:
___

-Sparky still would've facepalmed if he wasn't just glad he didn't make Pit sad- :V
___

-And after hearing about the resets, no wonder Byleh sensed a kindred spirit in this seemingly mostly lazy skeleton...-
Weiss: "Let's find out."
---
-that's a funny mental image-
---
-that is very much true-

-she smiles a bit at that-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

-To their guest rooms?-
___

And don't worry. Things'll stay PG with these succubi!
---
Blake: Of course she'd raid the apple juice... Heh.
---
-it's one of the fancier ones?-
---
Byleth: "You need not be scared, young girl. Though I'm surprised someone else has powers like mine..."
Morrigan: "Sure, the actually naughty things will be offscreen. Like with him" :p -points at Qrow, purposefully messing with him for funsies-
---
-Indeed, and she has jet to realize it as she drinks from the box-
---
-The fancier ones-
Ophanimon: "Well, you know how to welcome someone~"
---
-And Kanna Hijiri turned at her attacker-

-Unfortunately Isabeau's head by itself was growing so much larger too-
-There was a wound at least-

Homura: "...The Incubators grant us powers in exchange of a wish. I... I wished to meet Madoka again after she died, s-so... My powers are related to that..."
Star: "I needed to hear that. Thanks, Lily, you always know how to cheer me up..." -Smiling now, still with noticeable worry in her expression, but more hopeful than before-
___

Kirby: "Phew! I'm sure Dedede will get along with him, too. Actually, Meta Knight might get along with him even better!"
___

The heights of ensuring your own destruction?
___

-The Mudkip doesn't know, so he turns to Boudica hoping for more advice-
___

Dipper: "He seems to have retired..."

Mabel: "And he's dealing with emotional issues!"
BTW they finally released a new playable Beast Servant in FGO ... And it's Ereshkigal. I don't know what to do with that LOL

Lily: "It's just the duty of a friend! If anything I'm glad it worked!"
---
Bumblebee: "He seems a little broody but caring. Reminds me of a few people I know" :p
---
Bludgeon: "Not expectring you to understand"
---
Boudica: "You can greet him with no problem"
---
Amy: "A lot of people he knew must have died"
Sothis: She adores it but would never say it out loud and find excuses whenever asked why she wants it so often. :p
---
Veyle: "She's always happy to talk to others, so I don't see why not?" :)

Byleth: "It's all about practice, Martha. Even a failure is an opportunity to learn."
---
Kanna: "Neither does a dragon like me, but it'd be a fun tradition, right?"
---
Shez: "Word says you're good at bringing spirits back from the dead... Can I come in?"
Nero: "See? You're having a great start with that, hmmm~!"
---
Medea: "Hm, in that sense, she reminds me of the other dragon here, then" -no one around dislikes Kamui-
-Even Shuten doesn't wants to bother her-

Martha: "...Alright, I'll what you say..."
---
Hayate: "At least until we're adults" :p
---
Nitocris: "...Alright, though that's not fully how it goes...Still, let's discuss"

Top Bottom