• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Inigo: "Ah..."
Olivia: "So this is Inigo! My son from Lucina's future who likes to dance too~"
---
Merlin: "Why of course, they seem to have come from a manor that appeared mysteriously"
---
Draco: "This is simply a temporary relationship of convenience"
---
Sieg: "He does so without any regrets in his choice. After all, eliminating all evil would only deprive others of their free-will"
Azura: "Oh, really? How good is he at it?"
---
Palutena: "And you're not investigating it?"
---
Shez: "I'm a mercenary, so I know all about temporary deals and contracts... but I also know they tend to go a lot better if you don't behave like a jerk to the person you work with, so that's a horrible excuse on your part.

If you wanna be an asshole after we're done, that's not my problem but until then, it'd be nice if you actually stopped acting like you were some sort of self-entitled noble who thinks you're above everyone and started to behave like an actual business partner."

-Shez's comment made Draco think of her mother?-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-True- :p -What else is around?-
---
Cú: "That is about right" :p
---
-Moreso the latter case-
---
-Fate nodded in response-
-Hmm, there's a market as well as some local attractions like catapult launchers and a zoo with local wildlife like giant birds and invisible goats...-
___

Linebeck: "Yet they still help in fights and conflicts when need be?"
___

-Yet he apparently didn't have many companions among the Decepticons themselves, either...-
___

Pichu: "(I've never seen electric attacks that powerful!)"

Byleth: "Then we ask someone else."
---
-successfully-
Kirby: "Hmm, well, there are tons of chefs here.."
___

-He continues trying to make slash and stab attacks until one either lands, Ephraim makes more distance from him, or until Ephraim lands a strike instead-
___

Unreplied.

Kamui: "Isn't she adorable, Shirou?" :)
---
Viridi: Oh, my troops are doing well~

Coyle: -punches the XJs trying to free their siblings to get them off-

-so Charlotte finds Koyanskaya's room?-
---
Byleth: "..." -waiting for the Dokis' answers-
---
-it's quite sweet and adorable-
---
Kanna: "Awwwww~ We should take a group picture too." :)
---
Ruby: "It's just a candle... but you know this place better than us..."
Shirou: "It's rare for her to not be" :) -patting-
---
Charlotte: "Okay, here we are" -and Viridi's troops arrived at the same time too- "...Huh?!"
Shiki: "Eh those are on our side... Begrudgingly, but less than this guy"
Kaito: "Hey" :p

-For now observe, not every day she meets someone new who might be at her level-
---
-I was thinking they'd be by themselves by then LOL-
Monika: "....I don't deserve it"
Yuri: "...You're right, you don't!"
Sayori: "......." Oh no...
Natsuki: ".................." -doesn't knows what to say-
---
Tiki: "I bet Margaretha could snap the pic" :p
---
Takeru: "I get what you mean, my ghost friends did come to meet me through getting mundane objects with strong feelings attached"

Arthur: "Everyone try looking at each other's backs..."
Sakura: "Maybe some should backwards..."
-Kanna happy for her parents' support, or more embarrassed by their doting behavior?- :V
___

-XJ-4 is thrown off, buy XJ-6 and XJ-9 keep trying to pull the ARMS back-

...I do not recognize these people from the Chaldeadex! :confused:

-Fair point...-
___

-I kinda figured the same as Digi-

-Everything Natsuki believed Monika to be has been called into question when she selflessly risked her own life to save hers...-
___

Also unreplied, Digi.
___

Tetra: "...I don't know about this..."
___

Specimen 14: "I've found everything from important notes, to keys, to generators, to artifacts and common tools lying around here, and they all ended up being important to navigating and surviving this place. Plus, this place is a high tech laboratory running experiments on the supernatural. This place would've had electrical-based lighting normally for sure. I doubt they placed one random black candle in here for no reason..."

And this painting's not changing...Hopefully I can afford to leave this room now.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "Hmm, well, there are tons of chefs here.."
___

-He continues trying to make slash and stab attacks until one either lands, Ephraim makes more distance from him, or until Ephraim lands a strike instead-
___

Unreplied.
Byleth: "Precisely, so it's likely I could learn something."
---
-one of them lands!-
---
Lilith: "How sweet of you~"

Shirou: "It's rare for her to not be" :) -patting-
---
Charlotte: "Okay, here we are" -and Viridi's troops arrived at the same time too- "...Huh?!"
Shiki: "Eh those are on our side... Begrudgingly, but less than this guy"
Kaito: "Hey" :p

-For now observe, not every day she meets someone new who might be at her level-
---
-I was thinking they'd be by themselves by then LOL-
Monika: "....I don't deserve it"
Yuri: "...You're right, you don't!"
Sayori: "......." Oh no...
Natsuki: ".................." -doesn't knows what to say-
---
Tiki: "I bet Margaretha could snap the pic" :p
---
Takeru: "I get what you mean, my ghost friends did come to meet me through getting mundane objects with strong feelings attached"

Arthur: "Everyone try looking at each other's backs..."
Sakura: "Maybe some should backwards..."
-Kanna happy for her parents' support, or more embarrassed by their doting behavior?- :V
___

-Fair point...-
___

-Everything Natsuki believed Monika to be has been called into question when she selflessly risked her own life to save hers...-
___

Also unreplied, Digi.
___

___

Specimen 14: "I've found everything from important notes, to keys, to generators, to artifacts and common tools lying around here, and they all ended up being important to navigating and surviving this place. Plus, this place is a high tech laboratory running experiments on the supernatural. This place would've had electrical-based lighting normally for sure. I doubt they placed one random black candle in here for no reason..."

And this painting's not changing...Hopefully I can afford to leave this room now.
Kanna: -giggling at Papa-

Kamui: "That's true." :p
---
Sothis: "These are soldiers Viridi's Forces of Nature. It's likely they're simply mentionned in name."

-HEDLOK SPIT AN EXPLOSION TO GET THE XJS OFF OF ITS ARMS-
---
-my bad lol...-

-Natsuki might be willing to give her a second chance?-
---
what KoP said
---
Kanna: "Why not? I'm sure you'd enjoy the memory." :)
---
Weiss: "And even if it has no use, we can still use it for light."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So not gonna lie, with me kinda wanting the Alliance arc to be over, introducing Kamen Rider stuff because of my new hyper-fixation, buncha others being brought around to assist, there being a lot of segmets for a while for me to struggle into juggling around, it just makes me wonder why I tried to even bring in Autobots at all since... They haven't done anything in the slightest, like I could easily retcon all but the first four I placed around and nothing would change.

Like I had Optimus introduced and nothing changed and no one around cares enough to try to comm with them, soooo... Yeah, maybe I should retcon that away and have them appear later...

Like also because of the many things going around in the shared segments I've been very generalizing with describing Kamen Rider and Super Sentai abilities rather than going with specifics about a bunch of powers and reducing copies to generic punching bag troopers too.
Azura: "Oh, really? How good is he at it?"
---
Palutena: "And you're not investigating it?"
---
Shez: "I'm a mercenary, so I know all about temporary deals and contracts... but I also know they tend to go a lot better if you don't behave like a jerk to the person you work with, so that's a horrible excuse on your part.

If you wanna be an asshole after we're done, that's not my problem but until then, it'd be nice if you actually stopped acting like you were some sort of self-entitled noble who thinks you're above everyone and started to behave like an actual business partner."

-Shez's comment made Draco think of her mother?-
Inigo: "I tend to practice almost daily..."
Olivia: "Quite so I'd say! I don't doubt he'll be better than me some day~"
---
Meltryllis: "You think there isn't any people trying to get near? Really?"
Merlin: "Right, a squad went a little ago, we're just making sure other civilians are okay!"
Blackbeard: "You're welcome"
---
-And it made her grit her teeth-
Draco: "What do you know about self-entitled nobles...?"
---
Unreplied
-Hmm, there's a market as well as some local attractions like catapult launchers and a zoo with local wildlife like giant birds and invisible goats...-
___

Linebeck: "Yet they still help in fights and conflicts when need be?"
___

-Yet he apparently didn't have many companions among the Decepticons themselves, either...-
___

Pichu: "(I've never seen electric attacks that powerful!)"
-To the zoo they would go-
---
Cú: "All the time pretty much"
---
-Other than Astrotrain...-
---
Fate: "Well. I'm glad to have demonstreated then"
___

-Fair point...-
___

___

Also unreplied, Digi.
___

___

---
Sothis: "These are soldiers Viridi's Forces of Nature. It's likely they're simply mentionned in name."

---
-my bad lol...-

---
what KoP said
---
---
Shirou: "I'll cook your favorite tonight" :)
---
Charlotte: "That makes sense, I suppose..."
Kaito: "So, shall we ruin them?"
---
Yuri: "You did so many horrible things to us, there is no way I could ever forgive you!"
Monika: "You're right..."
Sayori: "Girls..."
Yuri: "You agree with me right Natsuki?"
Natsuki: ".....I...."
---
-Artemis is yawning awake-
---
Tiki: "Plus you'd look cute in that, isn't that right little hero?" :p
---
-Fair enough points to bring...-

Rin: "I'll watch your behind then..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Inigo: "I tend to practice almost daily..."
Olivia: "Quite so I'd say! I don't doubt he'll be better than me some day~"
---
Meltryllis: "You think there isn't any people trying to get near? Really?"
Merlin: "Right, a squad went a little ago, we're just making sure other civilians are okay!"
Blackbeard: "You're welcome"
---
-And it made her grit her teeth-
Draco: "What do you know about self-entitled nobles...?"
---
Unreplied
Azura: "May I see?"
---
Palutena: "That's fair enough, I suppose. I hope they're doing well..."
---
Shez: "I know the day I met Byleth was when we were on opposite sides of two nobles wanting to settle a dispute by hiring merc squads to kill each other. So many people died that day, innocent people who had nothing to do with whatever these two nobles were arguing about... I was almost one of the fallen, even!"

Byleth: "I remember that day... I'm sorry for it."

Shez: "Don't be. We both know it was just business."
---
Emblem Corrin: "It's a noble goal. I wish him the best." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Azura: "May I see?"
---
Palutena: "That's fair enough, I suppose. I hope they're doing well..."
---
Shez: "I know the day I met Byleth was when we were on opposite sides of two nobles wanting to settle a dispute by hiring merc squads to kill each other. So many people died that day, innocent people who had nothing to do with whatever these two nobles were arguing about... I was almost one of the fallen, even!"

Byleth: "I remember that day... I'm sorry for it."

Shez: "Don't be. We both know it was just business."
---
Emblem Corrin: "It's a noble goal. I wish him the best." :)
Inigo: "W-Wait, already?"
---
Meltlilith: "...If not fighting hordes of these things"
---
Draco: "Tsk, that is simply the most general of things... You have no idea what one of them could do to you if they lived under the same roof!"
---
Sieg: "So do I... And that was the story of who am I supposed to be"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So not gonna lie, with me kinda wanting the Alliance arc to be over, introducing Kamen Rider stuff because of my new hyper-fixation, buncha others being brought around to assist, there being a lot of segmets for a while for me to struggle into juggling around, it just makes me wonder why I tried to even bring in Autobots at all since... They haven't done anything in the slightest, like I could easily retcon all but the first four I placed around and nothing would change.

Like I had Optimus introduced and nothing changed and no one around cares enough to try to comm with them, soooo... Yeah, maybe I should retcon that away and have them appear later...

Like also because of the many things going around in the shared segments I've been very generalizing with describing Kamen Rider and Super Sentai abilities rather than going with specifics about a bunch of powers and reducing copies to generic punching bag troopers too.
I don't really think they've done nothing. They were important to the first siege and Chaldea meeting them helps establish proper relations between both factions for later. Optimus' first full appearance and meeting with Chaldea's leaders was honestly awesome.

I honestly agree on the Alliance stuff, though. The arc dragging out this long is partly my fault for not having Toffee be dealt with sooner, and while I haven't wanted to rush the arc to be done, it'd be nice to move onto other arcs and such. As for why no characters have contacted them much, admittedly I'm having trouble juggling some of my characters as well and trying to figure out which ones should help with what issues when concerning the main arc.

If you're still down to have their first appearances remain canon, I'll gladly have Alphys contact them for support once they can be sure the base is safe to approach en masse.

-To the zoo they would go-
---
Cú: "All the time pretty much"
---
-Other than Astrotrain...-
---
Fate: "Well. I'm glad to have demonstreated then"
-And sure enough, there are lots of unusual endemic animals at the castle town's zoo!-
___

Linebeck: "Then I'm even more surprised that most battles aren't a cakewalk here..."
___

-Was he a legitimate friend of his?-
___

Pichu: "(And you work as a like an agent or fighter here?)"

Byleth: "Precisely, so it's likely I could learn something."
---
-one of them lands!-
---
Lilith: "How sweet of you~"
-Sans might end up answering their question of a recommended food- :V
___

-Damaging Papyrus!-
___

-Weiss can tell why Winter is confident with how Lilith has proven to be very good with animals and animal-like creatures so far?-

---

---
-my bad lol...-

---
what KoP said
---
---
---
---
Yuri: "You did so many horrible things to us, there is no way I could ever forgive you!"
---
---
---

-Now that's definitely gonna make Kanna happy- :p
___

As long as the throne room is safe to enter, then let's overthrow this meanie of a queenie! I know she's not a queen like Queen herself, but she's still an evil leader and the boast rhymes by calling her one! Ho ho ho!

-LAUNCHING JENNY AND HER SISTERS BACK!-
___

-It's certainly made her question it...-
___

-Ata and Blake wait to greet her good morning or let her be?-
___

TLink: "Uhh, I guess? I have taken a few selfies every once and a while..."
___

Steven: "And we're probably gonna need all the lighting sources we can get down here..."

-Amethyst then went to investigate another room-

-Jenny nods affirmatively, before rejoining the rest of the group, the painting still unchanging-

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord
-What Golden asked?-

-I was thinking she'd order one from Amazon or a fictional equivalent, but eBay works too lmao-

-Then again, Alphys would probably be worried about buying a possibly used one and would want the BIdoof to have a brand one- :V
-Juri definitely tried to rush towards the Fishbunjin and grab with her foot!-
-So did Shuten for that matter!-

-That is a funny mental image if I'm honest-

-And Shirou is glad he's finally looking up to something-

Mirei: "On the very least it's not coffee with mayo"
-rolling die; odds, grab successful, evens, grabs were too slow-

-rolled a 4-

-the final charge occurs and he punches the ground with nuclear force-

-would a used Poké Ball even function? 🤔 -

-so what now?-

The Man Known as "Fergie": -raises eyebrow- "That's an.....oddly specific comparison."

Did you drink that before?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

While that's understandable... here's an idea I'm spitballing...

First of all, KoP's on to something with them being held off until it's safe to approach. After all, the Autobots would be big targets.

Plus, he's also right in that they've been useful in the first siege and even now, Omega Supreme did some MVP **** with the White Ranger's mech (which admittedly we haven't done much with since he showed up but maybe having another giant character tag team him will help with that? I've been thinking of bringing KI Medusa into the fray myself because she's severly underused and a giant battle is too perfect of an opportunity for her)

So what's my idea? Simple. Koyanskaya is effective and resistant to anything human. Cybertronians are not humans. Do the math.

Ultimately, it's up to you, but I feel like they could have a big role.

-So did Shuten for that matter!-

-rolled a 4-

Inigo: "W-Wait, already?"
---
Meltlilith: "...If not fighting hordes of these things"
---
Draco: "Tsk, that is simply the most general of things... You have no idea what one of them could do to you if they lived under the same roof!"
---
Sieg: "So do I... And that was the story of who am I supposed to be"
Azura: "What's wrong about now?" :smirk:
---
Dark Pit: "Well, hopefully they're not just aimlessly wandering around while we're busting our butss fighting ghosts!"
---
Shez: "I can't say I've ever experienced it, no, but I've met people whose lives were ruined by nobles being nobles, most of them being their own parents.

One was abused physically and mentally to be perfect marriage material but instead became an introverted bundle of anxiety who's paranoid about everyone, another was straight up abandoned at birth by their father due to lacking a Crest in their blood only to then be flirted by that same father decades later when she became a successful songstress, there's a family that pushed their older son to such a ridiculous degree that it traumatized the younger daughter into not doing anything so she wouldn't go through the same thing, the list goes on and on and on...

Makes me glad I was born a commoner, honestly." :urg:

Byleth: "And that's not even going over Duke Aegir, who was controlling the entire Adrestian Empire using the old, sickly emperor as a political puppet. Even going as far as to sacrifice his the emperor's 13 children for inhumane experiments so he'd have no heir. Unfortunately for him, one of them lived."

-that last part from Byleth felt oddly relatable?-
---
Emblem Corrin: "Supposed to be? Then who are you instead?"

-Sans might end up answering their question of a recommended food- :V
___

-Damaging Papyrus!-
___

-Weiss can tell why Winter is confident with how Lilith has proven to be very good with animals and animal-like creatures so far?-
-which would be straight ketchup? :V-
---
-ANOTHER SHOULDER BASH-
---
-she absolutely can and she smiles about it-

---
---
---
---
---

___

As long as the throne room is safe to enter, then let's overthrow this meanie of a queenie! I know she's not a queen like Queen herself, but she's still an evil leader and the boast rhymes by calling her one! Ho ho ho!

___

___

___

___

Steven: "And we're probably gonna need all the lighting sources we can get down here..."

-Jenny nods affirmatively, before rejoining the rest of the group, the painting still unchanging-
Kanna: "Anything you make is the best food ever, Papa, so I have my favorite every day already." :b:
---
Alear: "A rare time where the two of us agree on something, thief. Let's end this once and for all."

Max Brass: -getting back up, but clearly hurt a little- "A true Champion... never gives up... Hahaha!"

Dr. Coyle: "Neither do fools, Max Brass." -ready to shoot him again-
---
-the only logical reason Monika would make an active effort in saving Natsuki's life in such a selfless way... is because she's actively trying to fix her wrongs?-

-maybe... just maybe.... she could have a second chance? ....but if she messes that up, she's done for, baka!-
---
-they might as well wait...-
---
Azura: "I would enjoy a physical memento of an actually good childhood memory." :)
---
-followed closely by Nora, hammer in hand-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-rolled a 4-

-so what now?-

The Man Known as "Fergie": -raises eyebrow- "That's an.....oddly specific comparison."

Did you drink that before?
-Yeah, Shuten couldn't dodge that- :V

-I don't remember if the franchise has ever tried to answer that...-

-For now... Well, they can rest-

Mirei: "I was offered it once. Never drinki8ng it again"
-And sure enough, there are lots of unusual endemic animals at the castle town's zoo!-
___

Linebeck: "Then I'm even more surprised that most battles aren't a cakewalk here..."
___

-Was he a legitimate friend of his?-
___

Pichu: "(And you work as a like an agent or fighter here?)"
Lily: "Ooooh, look at that one~"
Medea: "Hm?"
---
Cú: "I guess it says something on them and the guys we fight" :p
---
-By that point, yeah-
---
Fate: "Like an agent who tends to go fight..."
I don't really think they've done nothing. They were important to the first siege and Chaldea meeting them helps establish proper relations between both factions for later. Optimus' first full appearance and meeting with Chaldea's leaders was honestly awesome.

I honestly agree on the Alliance stuff, though. The arc dragging out this long is partly my fault for not having Toffee be dealt with sooner, and while I haven't wanted to rush the arc to be done, it'd be nice to move onto other arcs and such. As for why no characters have contacted them much, admittedly I'm having trouble juggling some of my characters as well and trying to figure out which ones should help with what issues when concerning the main arc.

If you're still down to have their first appearances remain canon, I'll gladly have Alphys contact them for support once they can be sure the base is safe to approach en masse.

First of all, KoP's on to something with them being held off until it's safe to approach. After all, the Autobots would be big targets.

Plus, he's also right in that they've been useful in the first siege and even now, Omega Supreme did some MVP **** with the White Ranger's mech (which admittedly we haven't done much with since he showed up but maybe having another giant character tag team him will help with that? I've been thinking of bringing KI Medusa into the fray myself because she's severly underused and a giant battle is too perfect of an opportunity for her)

So what's my idea? Simple. Koyanskaya is effective and resistant to anything human. Cybertronians are not humans. Do the math.

Yeah, it was a reason why I said first four were an exception because of Omega Supreme doing that ahue.

Also good point for them to get into the siege once thay're contacted, hmmmm...
Azura: "What's wrong about now?" :smirk:
---
Dark Pit: "Well, hopefully they're not just aimlessly wandering around while we're busting our butss fighting ghosts!"
---
Shez: "I can't say I've ever experienced it, no, but I've met people whose lives were ruined by nobles being nobles, most of them being their own parents.

One was abused physically and mentally to be perfect marriage material but instead became an introverted bundle of anxiety who's paranoid about everyone, another was straight up abandoned at birth by their father due to lacking a Crest in their blood only to then be flirted by that same father decades later when she became a successful songstress, there's a family that pushed their older son to such a ridiculous degree that it traumatized the younger daughter into not doing anything so she wouldn't go through the same thing, the list goes on and on and on...

Makes me glad I was born a commoner, honestly." :urg:

Byleth: "And that's not even going over Duke Aegir, who was controlling the entire Adrestian Empire using the old, sickly emperor as a political puppet. Even going as far as to sacrifice his the emperor's 13 children for inhumane experiments so he'd have no heir. Unfortunately for him, one of them lived."

-that last part from Byleth felt oddly relatable?-
---
Emblem Corrin: "Supposed to be? Then who are you instead?"
Inigo: "I... Er..."
Olivia: "Just give him a little time"
---
Merlin: "We can comm with them to make sure" :p
---
Draco: "Hmph, once again proving why humanity is not worth living..."
Musashi: "Aw come on, even aftee she's opened to you like this?!"
---
Sieg: "Well, different now, I suppose"
___

___

___

___

___

Kanna: "Anything you make is the best food ever, Papa, so I have my favorite every day already." :b:
---
Alear: "A rare time where the two of us agree on something, thief. Let's end this once and for all."

Max Brass: -getting back up, but clearly hurt a little- "A true Champion... never gives up... Hahaha!"

---
-the only logical reason Monika would make an active effort in saving Natsuki's life in such a selfless way... is because she's actively trying to fix her wrongs?-

-maybe... just maybe.... she could have a second chance? ....but if she messes that up, she's done for, baka!-
---
---
Azura: "I would enjoy a physical memento of an actually good childhood memory." :)
---
Tiki: "I kind of agree" :p
Shirou: "You need to ask first if you want, you know?"
Tiki: "True, but I don't like being too subtlw" :p
---
Sitonai: "Let's slam the door open then"
---
Natsuki: "...Why? Wby you did it?"
Monika: "What?"
Natsuki: "Why you attempted to take a bullet for me?!"
Monika: "...You deserve it more than me"
---
Artemis: -Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwn- "Good morning~!"
---
Hayate: "I guess after this episode is over" :)
---
Takeru: "No problem!" -Takeru equips the Edison Damashii-

-And Rin hovering behind her-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Ooooh, look at that one~"
Medea: "Hm?"
---
Cú: "I guess it says something on them and the guys we fight" :p
---
-By that point, yeah-
---
Fate: "Like an agent who tends to go fight..."
-It's a large female deer with multiple eyes!-
___

Linebeck: "I guess I shouldn't be surprised after all the tales I've heard of Chaldea's adventures, but I am nonetheless."
___

-So that itself creates a conflict..."
___

Pichu: "(That's amazing...)" :surprised:

-which would be straight ketchup? :V-
---
-ANOTHER SHOULDER BASH-
---
-she absolutely can and she smiles about it-
-That'd be his recommendation for a beverage, at least- :V
___

-Which launches him again!-
___

-Current thoughts?-

-rolled a 4-

-And while I rarely release a Pokemon, I'm still pretty sure Poke Balls aren't usually kept after a Pokemon is released...But then again, the conditions of items on eBay varies anyway- :V

Yeah, it was a reason why I said first four were an exception because of Omega Supreme doing that ahue.

Also good point for them to get into the siege once thay're contacted, hmmmm...
In both cases, I think the Autobots could genuinely seriously turn the tide of the battle. If you're still up for having them be around now instead of temporarily retconning them, then those would be the best times for them to help turn the tide and have a well-earned BIg Damn Heroes moment.

Uni's also right that it's still ultimately your call either way, though. They're still your characters.

---

---

---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---

-That sounds like Tiki- :p
___

(Wait, we still don't know if there's any traps!)

-Jenny throws a damaged but still functional razorang at Coyle's ARMS to either make her miss her shot or knock the ranged weapon away-
___

-...Monika genuinely believes Natsuki and the others deserve toi live more than her...and selflessly put her own life on the line to save hers...-
___

-Cat sisters glad to see her?-
___

Medli: "That would be a good time to take a pictograph!"
___

-The room in question has two more doors, along with a desk with a single note on it-

-The note itself bizarrely only reads: "GL LABS ID 1210
LOG 189

I"-

-The Servants group next finds passageway with another reinforced steel door, with another pedestal switch nearby that needs a doll placed upon it to activate it-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Inigo: "I... Er..."
Olivia: "Just give him a little time"
---
Merlin: "We can comm with them to make sure" :p
---
Draco: "Hmph, once again proving why humanity is not worth living..."
Musashi: "Aw come on, even aftee she's opened to you like this?!"
---
Sieg: "Well, different now, I suppose"
Azura: "What, is he nervous?"
---
Palutena: "That would be a good idea, actually."
---
Byleth: "I would not necessarily think this way, even if that's the picture our words seem to have painted. There are good people who can do good things if we work on making sure their actions are felt through the world."
---
Emblem Corrin: "How so?"

-That'd be his recommendation for a beverage, at least- :V
___

-Which launches him again!-
___

-Current thoughts?-
-LMAO-

-but she might try the spaghetti-
---
Ephraim: "Had enough already?"
---
Lilith: Where is the nearest of these critters?

---
---
---
---
---

___

-Jenny throws a damaged but still functional razorang at Coyle's ARMS to either make her miss her shot or knock the ranged weapon away-
___

-...Monika genuinely believes Natsuki and the others deserve toi live more than her...and selflessly put her own life on the line to save hers...-
___

___

___

-The room in question has two more doors, along with a desk with a single note on it-

LOG 189

I"-

-The Servants group next finds passageway with another reinforced steel door, with another pedestal switch nearby that needs a doll placed upon it to activate it-
Azura: "You sure don't..." :rolleyes:
---
-Shez and Sothis blast the door open, lacking any subtlety-

-the shots would be missed-

Max Brass: "There's only one way to get the Hedlok out of your sister, Jenny."
---
-that answer made Natsuki realize Monika truly regrets her actions?-
---
Blake: "Good morning, Lady Artemis." :)
---
Azura: "Fine by me." :)
---
Nora: "...I?"

Ruby: "I don't think whoever wrote this had the time to write..."

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord

-For now... Well, they can rest-

Mirei: "I was offered it once. Never drinki8ng it again"

-And while I rarely release a Pokemon, I'm still pretty sure Poke Balls aren't usually kept after a Pokemon is released...But then again, the conditions of items on eBay varies anyway- :V
-the two get sent flying across the horizon covered in burns-
-meanwhile now that he's not charging, he flops backwards and passes out from the alcoholic air-
-so double KO?-

-in any case; yeah she needs a Ball-

-good idea-

-the irony is she herself had put some of those coffee ideas in Kyoko's head, mainly to make others have to experience it instead of her-
-hey, she's gotta amuse herself somehow-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-LMAO-

-but she might try the spaghetti-
---
Ephraim: "Had enough already?"
---
Lilith: Where is the nearest of these critters?
-Actually, I almost forgot but I think Byleth and Shez already tried Papyrus' spaghetti once...-

-Shez also deduced all the ingredients and spices used in it in like a matter of seconds- :V
___

THE GREAT PAPYRUS...DOPES NOT GIVE UP A BATTLE...SO EASILY!

-Still standing up, but visibly exhausted-

___

-Probably exploring either some gardens and/or going on a tour with others Trainers or others good with animals acting as their guide-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Actually, I almost forgot but I think Byleth and Shez already tried Papyrus' spaghetti once...-

-Shez also deduced all the ingredients and spices used in it in like a matter of seconds- :V
___

THE GREAT PAPYRUS...DOPES NOT GIVE UP A BATTLE...SO EASILY!

-Still standing up, but visibly exhausted-

___

-Probably exploring either some gardens and/or going on a tour with others Trainers or others good with animals acting as their guide-
-oh right lmao-

-so she'll pick some meat-
---
Ephraim: "It's not like we're trying to kill each other. It's fair to step out of a friendly spar."
---
-would she find one Pokemon?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-oh right lmao-

-so she'll pick some meat-
---
Ephraim: "It's not like we're trying to kill each other. It's fair to step out of a friendly spar."
---
-would she find one Pokemon?-
-Probably something akin to a recipe from BotW and TotK-
___

YOU WISH TO BE GRANTED MERCY ALREADY? VERY WELL, I CLEARLY HAD THE UPPER HAND ANYWAY!

-Not even said in an arrogant tone, just a very proud and confident one- :V

___

-Probably a few, so I need to think of which ones first...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Probably something akin to a recipe from BotW and TotK-
___

YOU WISH TO BE GRANTED MERCY ALREADY? VERY WELL, I CLEARLY HAD THE UPPER HAND ANYWAY!

-Not even said in an arrogant tone, just a very proud and confident one- :V

___

-Probably a few, so I need to think of which ones first...-
-a meat skewer... for each hand :V-
---
Ephraim: "Right after I broke through your defense?" -quiet chuckle- "Sure."
---
-indeed...-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-a meat skewer... for each hand :V-
---
Ephraim: "Right after I broke through your defense?" -quiet chuckle- "Sure."
---
-indeed...-
-Which is still a reasonable amount of food unlike what the gluttons usually order- :V
___

THIS BATTLE IS MOST LIKELY A DRAW, BUT A DRAW I AM WILLING TO CONCEDE!

Dipper: -To Erika- "Sometimes he's kinda oblivious to whether or not he was actually winning a battle..."
___

-While there's several more, she'd first see a small group consisting of a Girafarig, a Squirtle and a Kanto Vulpix-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Which is still a reasonable amount of food unlike what the gluttons usually order- :V
___

THIS BATTLE IS MOST LIKELY A DRAW, BUT A DRAW I AM WILLING TO CONCEDE!

Dipper: -To Erika- "Sometimes he's kinda oblivious to whether or not he was actually winning a battle..."
___

-While there's several more, she'd first see a small group consisting of a Girafarig, a Squirtle and a Kanto Vulpix-
-the skewers are comically oversized-
---
Ephraim: "Fair enough." -offers a handshake-
---
Lilith: Look at these adorable creatures~! :b:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-meanwhile now that he's not charging, he flops backwards and passes out from the alcoholic air-
-so double KO?-

-good idea-

-the irony is she herself had put some of those coffee ideas in Kyoko's head, mainly to make others have to experience it instead of her-
-Shuten dizzily fell over-

-Yeah, maybe she could ask a little around...-

-Indeed, Shirou is glad to have helped him cheer a little up-

-Yeah, it just so happened the tables were turned on her that time- :V
-It's a large female deer with multiple eyes!-
___

Linebeck: "I guess I shouldn't be surprised after all the tales I've heard of Chaldea's adventures, but I am nonetheless."
___

-So that itself creates a conflict..."
___

Pichu: "(That's amazing...)" :surprised:
Medea: "Must be a handful to have such wide field of vision..."
---
Cú: "We're quite the bunch, huh?"
---
-Indeed it does...-
-In any case, everyone around is getting fueled-
Blackout: "Ah, finally some good Energon..."
Knock-Out: "Now big guy, don't abuse of it, exceeds are bad for one's shape"
Mixmaster: "Eh, I suppose this will do enough for our next experiments" -he and Blackarachnia are collabing with Shockwave in making a machine to harvest the Grid-
---
Fate: "...I do get told that some times..." -slight blush-
Azura: "What, is he nervous?"
---
Palutena: "That would be a good idea, actually."
---
Byleth: "I would not necessarily think this way, even if that's the picture our words seem to have painted. There are good people who can do good things if we work on making sure their actions are felt through the world."
---
Emblem Corrin: "How so?"
Olivia: "He tends to be..." -which suddenly explains why she had no problem with her son previously being a flirt-
Inigo: "My apologies, I didn't expect to be tested at least that soon..."
---
Merlin: "Let us in a little bit" -on to comm via devices-
---
Draco: "And yet those people rarely accomplish anything compared to what the depraved ones in power do, be it or not known to history"
---
Sieg: "I have different experiences given I stayed with Jaune"
In both cases, I think the Autobots could genuinely seriously turn the tide of the battle. If you're still up for having them be around now instead of temporarily retconning them, then those would be the best times for them to help turn the tide and have a well-earned BIg Damn Heroes moment.

Uni's also right that it's still ultimately your call either way, though. They're still your characters.
Honestly maybe I should go with it...
___

___

___

___

___

LOG 189

I"-

---

---
---
---
---

Shirou: "Then again, I have no personal reason to complain"
---
-And they would see animals everywhere-
---
Natsuki: "....I...I don't understand!"
Monika/Yuri/Sayori: "Huh?!"
Natsuki: "I just don't get it! I thought I got you, but I don't get you!"
---
Atalanta: "Good moning, Mother"
Artemis: "Hiiii~!"
---
Hayate: "So let's keep at it, we're close to finishing!"
---
Takeru: "So we can't know what they meant..."

Makoto: "Okay, what now?"
Rin: "Hmmmm... Where to find another doll...?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-so double KO?-

-good idea-

-unless Fishbunjin gets up before either of the girls, I guess-

-So more like a triple K.O in that case-

-She'll ask Undyne and a few of the others where they got their Poke Balls-

(I'll have to thank Ratbat and Undyne later...)

Medea: "Must be a handful to have such wide field of vision..."
---
Cú: "We're quite the bunch, huh?"
---
-Indeed it does...-
-In any case, everyone around is getting fueled-
Blackout: "Ah, finally some good Energon..."
Knock-Out: "Now big guy, don't abuse of it, exceeds are bad for one's shape"
Mixmaster: "Eh, I suppose this will do enough for our next experiments" -he and Blackarachnia are collabing with Shockwave in making a machine to harvest the Grid-
---
Fate: "...I do get told that some times..." -slight blush-
-Yet these creatures have adapted to and made use of it...-
___

Linebeck: "I suppose I could say the same about my own past crew when Link and Ciela were traveling with me."

-Ciela would be annoyed if she were here- :V
___

-With Aquamarine serving as the project's supervisor-

We still have plenty of Energon on reserve, but we're going to need more to keep everyone and all of our machinery fueld...

___

-Fate humble?-

Honestly maybe I should go with it...
If you do, I'll have Alphys contact them soon.

---

---
---
---
---

---
---
---
---
---

-I might leave this segment to you guys as well as I'm not sure what else to add to this, either- :p
___

Are you sure attakcing the Hedlok directly won't damage XJ-5? :urg:

(...Huh?)

No way! Koyanskaya had a top secret hidden zoo this whole time?!

...Wait, what does that have to do with her evil plan? :confused:

___

-That's left her more confused than anything else...-
___

-Seems the three of them got a full night's rest, though they still need to meet up with Medea as well-
___

-How does the rest of the episode go?-
___

Steven: "Or they were caught before they could finish it..." -Fearful expression- :urg:

Amehtyst: "Let's not panic just yet. Even if that's the case, that still doesn't exactly answer what was after whoever tried to write this note..."

(Can't we just leave this one here temporarily?) -Pointing at the original Doll that Atalanta found-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The others ordered the same thing as per the recommendation of one of the Skelebros-
___

-Which Papyrus proudly accepts!-
___

-There's so many different species of them!-
Byleth: -casually eating the oversized skewers- "Hmmm... These are quite good."
---
-HECK YEAH-
---
-it truly peaks her interest-

Olivia: "He tends to be..." -which suddenly explains why she had no problem with her son previously being a flirt-
Inigo: "My apologies, I didn't expect to be tested at least that soon..."
---
Merlin: "Let us in a little bit" -on to comm via devices-
---
Draco: "And yet those people rarely accomplish anything compared to what the depraved ones in power do, be it or not known to history"
---
Sieg: "I have different experiences given I stayed with Jaune"
Azura: "So when will you be ready then?"
---
-can the call be answered...?-
---
Byleth: "So instead of potentially being one of those rare cases, you choose to kill everyone, both good and bad. What does that make you?"
---
Emblem Corrin: "That's wonderful." :)

-seems like it...-

-Juri's not getting up for sure-

---
---
---
---
---

-I might leave this segment to you guys as well as I'm not sure what else to add to this, either- :p
___

(...Huh?)

___

___

-Seems the three of them got a full night's rest, though they still need to meet up with Medea as well-
___

___

Steven: "Or they were caught before they could finish it..." -Fearful expression- :urg:

Amehtyst: "Let's not panic just yet. Even if that's the case, that still doesn't exactly answer what was after whoever tried to write this note..."

(Can't we just leave this one here temporarily?) -Pointing at the original Doll that Atalanta found-
-neither do I, honestly-
---
Sothis: "Whatever she's planning, it likely isn't good..."

Alear: Must not... adopt them all...!

Max Brass: "It is the only one to get it off once it's locked in. The alternative would be that she's lost forever..."
---
-she's yet to process Monika's motive...-
---
Blake: "Seems you slept well."
---
-what KoP asked-
---
Weiss: "That's... moree likely...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: -casually eating the oversized skewers- "Hmmm... These are quite good."
---
-HECK YEAH-
---
-it truly peaks her interest-
Kirby: -Swallowed an entire skewer at once- :"I know, right?!" :b:
___

-Epic handshake!-
___

-The are several other species also exploring the area, many with help and supervision from guides-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: -Swallowed an entire skewer at once- :"I know, right?!" :b:
___

-Epic handshake!-
___

-The are several other species also exploring the area, many with help and supervision from guides-
Byleth: "I wonder if I could try to make some..."
---
-HECK YEAH-
---
-which consist of people already used to this location-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
If you do, I'll have Alphys contact them soon.
Fine by meeeeeeeee
-Yet these creatures have adapted to and made use of it...-
___

Linebeck: "I suppose I could say the same about my own past crew when Link and Ciela were traveling with me."

-Ciela would be annoyed if she were here- :V
___

-With Aquamarine serving as the project's supervisor-

We still have plenty of Energon on reserve, but we're going to need more to keep everyone and all of our machinery fueld...

___

-Fate humble?-
Lily: "But it's amazing they've adapted to it!"
Medea: "Fair..."
---
Cú: "Did he bring that fairy you've been mentioning?"
---
Blackout: "But after we get that Grid..."
Mixmaster: "I say go loose!"
Knock-Out: "So long you don't attempt to pull me through that"
---
-Indeed, even if not in the same vein as her best friend-
Azura: "So when will you be ready then?"
---
-can the call be answered...?-
---
Byleth: "So instead of potentially being one of those rare cases, you choose to kill everyone, both good and bad. What does that make you?"
---
Emblem Corrin: "That's wonderful." :)
Inigo: "....Next time?"
Olivia: "Don't worry, I'll support you!"
---
Merlin: "Hm, they're probably busy..."
---
Draco: "I don't care if you want to question my morality, I left that behind long ago"
---
Sieg: -Slight blush- "Thank you for that..."
___

(...Huh?)

___

___

___

___

-neither do I, honestly-
---

Max Brass: "It is the only one to get it off once it's locked in. The alternative would be that she's lost forever..."
---
---
---
-what KoP asked-
---
-Well, nor do I....-
---
Charlotte: "I know she's been absorbing the abilities of other species... But uuuuh, why are they here and really well-kept?"
---
Natsuki: "I don't get it... I really don't get it!"
Yuri: "N-Natsuki, calm down..."
Sayori: "Yes, please...."
---
-'Loid' and Yor getting along really well... Anya says "Mommy and Daddy are flirting" and then they be like "We're not!" while blushing-
---
-So they need to make sure it's not around...-

Atalanta: "...I hope the little one remains alright..." -places the doll there-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "But it's amazing they've adapted to it!"
Medea: "Fair..."
---
Cú: "Did he bring that fairy you've been mentioning?"
---
Blackout: "But after we get that Grid..."
Mixmaster: "I say go loose!"
Knock-Out: "So long you don't attempt to pull me through that"
---
-Indeed, even if not in the same vein as her best friend-
-They even seem like a peaceful and friendly species despite their somewhat otherworldly appearance, with guests being allowed to give them food pellets-
___

Linebeck: "She's still staying at the island she and sort of grandfather are staying at tending to other matters, although I don't doubt that she'd be glad to help him if he requested their aid once more."
___

And then perhaps we can finally catch some of those human pests and their other organic allies!
___

-To be fair, Nanoha might be a little too humble with how low her self-esteem is...-

Byleth: "I wonder if I could try to make some..."
---
-HECK YEAH-
---
-which consist of people already used to this location-
Kirby: "I'm sure you could! I'm just not sure what's in their recipes..."
___

Mabel: "Epic fight, you guys!"

___

-Likely Kamui and Tiki for their ability to understand Pokemon as well-

-neither do I, honestly-
---

---
---
---
-what KoP asked-
---
-Well, nor do I....-
---
Charlotte: "I know she's been absorbing the abilities of other species... But uuuuh, why are they here and really well-kept?"
---
---
-'Loid' and Yor getting along really well... Anya says "Mommy and Daddy are flirting" and then they be like "We're not!" while blushing-
---

-Is there anything else relevant to Alliance that we can do atm?-
___

-Alear is evidently a animal person- :p

(...If this is a set-up for a trap, it's quite an unorthodox one...)

...Then it's worth the risk. Be careful, everyone! We're saving our sister!
___

-DOES NOT COMPUTE-
___

Unreplied, Digi.
___

Tetra: "They're really not..."

Medli: "I suspect that they could develop romantic feelings for one and other with time as part of an undercover false family, however."

___

Specimen 14: "Keep an eye out everywhere, people." -Opens the door that's opposite to the room's entrance-

-The Doll simply takes a sitting kneel pose as the pedestal switch is activated, lifting the reinforced steel door-

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord
-unless Fishbunjin gets up before either of the girls, I guess-

-Indeed, Shirou is glad to have helped him cheer a little up-

-Yeah, it just so happened the tables were turned on her that time- :V

-She'll ask Undyne and a few of the others where they got their Poke Balls-

(I'll have to thank Ratbat and Undyne later...)
-seems like it...-

-seems to be sleeping off the booze.....-
-Martha's thoughts on what transpired?-

-meanwhile, is just excited to be someone's partner, even if not official yet-

[BLAZIKEN SLEEPING. WE SHOULD GO?]

[Yeah, I'd say we're kinda done here for now. Hope the recovery goes well.]

The One Tsukaimon Calls "Fergie": "The day I meet someone willing to drink such a concoction sober is the day I quit smoking."

Bet.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-seems like it...-

They didn't stand a chance! Ufufufufufufufufu~!

-What Golden asked?-

-She'll do just that, going to see Undyne while gladly carrying the BIdoof-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Inigo: "....Next time?"
Olivia: "Don't worry, I'll support you!"
---
Merlin: "Hm, they're probably busy..."
---
Draco: "I don't care if you want to question my morality, I left that behind long ago"
---
Sieg: -Slight blush- "Thank you for that..."
Azura: "Shame. I would have loved to dance with you." :smirk:
---
Palu: "Or their signal is jammed..."
---
Sothis: "Well, at least you acknowledge it..."
---
Emblem Corrin: "You don't need to thank me for that..." :lol:

Kirby: "I'm sure you could! I'm just not sure what's in their recipes..."
___

Mabel: "Epic fight, you guys!"

___

-Likely Kamui and Tiki for their ability to understand Pokemon as well-
Byleth: "I could make something that's inspired by it rather than outright copying it..."
---
Ephraim: "Thanks." :)
---
-oh, very possibly. :)

-Hinoka and Camilla don't understand them but do take care of animals and ride some flying ones in battle, so they could get by with context clues-

-Well, nor do I....-
---
---
---
---

___

___

-DOES NOT COMPUTE-
___

Unreplied, Digi.
___

Medli: "I suspect that they could develop romantic feelings for one and other with time as part of an undercover false family, however."

___

Specimen 14: "Keep an eye out everywhere, people." -Opens the door that's opposite to the room's entrance-

-The Doll simply takes a sitting kneel pose as the pedestal switch is activated, lifting the reinforced steel door-
-nothing comes to mind-
---
Sothis: "Perhaps her ability brings no harm to them...?"

-THE HEDLOK ROARED AT JENNY-
---
-poor Natsuki...-
---
-what KoP said-
---
Azura: "That would be interesting..."
---
-and then some monster comes out or nah?-

-What Golden asked?-
Azura: "Well, that sure happened..."

-what Golden and KoP asked-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

[BLAZIKEN SLEEPING. WE SHOULD GO?]

[Yeah, I'd say we're kinda done here for now. Hope the recovery goes well.]

The One Tsukaimon Calls "Fergie": "The day I meet someone willing to drink such a concoction sober is the day I quit smoking."

Bet.

-What Golden asked?-

-She'll do just that, going to see Undyne while gladly carrying the BIdoof-
Azura: "Well, that sure happened..."

-what Golden and KoP asked-
Martha: "Seems they won't cause trouble for a while~" -smiling-

Ratbat: Maybe I should tell others...

Shirou: "Thank you for coming to see him"

Mirei: "Depending on how things go then" :p
LadyDevimon: I can't believe Alphamon would like such concoction...
-They even seem like a peaceful and friendly species despite their somewhat otherworldly appearance, with guests being allowed to give them food pellets-
___

Linebeck: "She's still staying at the island she and sort of grandfather are staying at tending to other matters, although I don't doubt that she'd be glad to help him if he requested their aid once more."
___

And then perhaps we can finally catch some of those human pests and their other organic allies!
___

-To be fair, Nanoha might be a little too humble with how low her self-esteem is...-
-In fact that's what Lily proceeded to do-
---
Cú: "Ah, so it's not everyone the little hero knows here then"
---
Knock-Out: "Oh right, we'll gonna keep some alive"
---
-Yeah, that's a thing no question, Fate is just well-mannered-
Azura: "Shame. I would have loved to dance with you." :smirk:
---
Palu: "Or their signal is jammed..."
---
Sothis: "Well, at least you acknowledge it..."
---
Emblem Corrin: "You don't need to thank me for that..." :lol:
Inigo: "......You would have?"
Olivia: "I'm sure she would! He's really talented!" :)
---
Kiara: "That also could be..."
Passionlip: "N-Not good though..."
---
Musashi: "Not like we'd let it happen tho..."
Draco: "Tsk, the one from an age where everyone crossed their swords with each other for petty reasons talks"
---
Sieg: "Alright then... What about you? What differences are there between you and Kamui?"
___

___

-DOES NOT COMPUTE-
___

Unreplied, Digi.
___

___

-nothing comes to mind-
---

---
-poor Natsuki...-
---
-what KoP said-
---
---
-Weeeeeeell...-
---
-There's literally a mechanic in Engage to adopt any animal you find so yeah-
Sitonai: "I don't see anything particularly... Abnormal with those animals..."
---
-And the other Dokis aren't sure what to respond...-
---
Artemis: "Yeah, all of my systems are fully updated~!"
---
Hayate: "You got it" :p
-It was a messy day but they goot back home eventually-
---
-What Uni asked-

Rin: "Okay, let's get going!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-In fact that's what Lily proceeded to do-
---
Cú: "Ah, so it's not everyone the little hero knows here then"
---
Knock-Out: "Oh right, we'll gonna keep some alive"
---
-Yeah, that's a thing no question, Fate is just well-mannered-
-The deer cautiously approaches the Caster upon seeing the food pellets-
___

Linebeck: "If it was everyone he knew, there'd be an entire army of people among whom most wouldn't know the first thing about adventuring, here."
___

That's among our prime objectives. We need to collect some for Shockwave's own experiments, and some for the human zoo curated by My Diamond.
___

-And it's what Ata and the Pokemon can tell, and the latter three are still awed with her abilities-

Byleth: "I could make something that's inspired by it rather than outright copying it..."
---
Ephraim: "Thanks." :)
---
-oh, very possibly. :)

-Hinoka and Camilla don't understand them but do take care of animals and ride some flying ones in battle, so they could get by with context clues-
Kirby: "Oh, that's a great idea!"

___

-Erika glad to see her twin bro being happy?-
___

-Some of the Pokemon do have questions about the location and places here, but Hinoka and Camilla might be able to answer those questions for that same reason-

-nothing comes to mind-
---

---
-poor Natsuki...-
---
-what KoP said-
---
---
-Weeeeeeell...-
---
---
---
---
---
-What Uni asked-

-Any ideas?-

___

-That partly explains it. Cool mechanic!-

-Jenny just fearlessly flies towards the Hedlok and punches it in the face-

Why would animals be a part of her plan? Wait, I think I remember some of her troops collecting Pokemon for her before as well!

(Pokemon?)

(What does plan have to do with animals and Pokemon...? Besides them likely being spared of her wrath...)
___

-Monika and Yuri likely especially don't know how to respond...-
___

-Ata and Blake both being like "Wait, what?" upon hearing that?-
___

Tetra: "None of helps with their mission much..."
___

-Not yet, but the next hallway does contain an open trap door...which leads so far down that it's impossible to see how low it goes as it's eventually shrouded in darkness-

Steven: "That's an..." -gulps- "-a-wwfully long way down..."

-The room past the reinforced steel gate contains several dolls and dolls pieces as well as some dishware in curio cabinets...as well as a fully functional furnace with a nearby lever that turns it on and off-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-The deer cautiously approaches the Caster upon seeing the food pellets-
___

Linebeck: "If it was everyone he knew, there'd be an entire army of people among whom most wouldn't know the first thing about adventuring, here."
___

That's among our prime objectives. We need to collect some for Shockwave's own experiments, and some for the human zoo curated by My Diamond.
___

-And it's what Ata and the Pokemon can tell, and the latter three are still awed with her abilities-
Lily: "Here, for you" :)
---
Cú: "That would sound helpful" :p
---
Knock-Out: "I support it for the former idea then" :p
---
Fate: They seem to have liked it...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Here, for you" :)
---
Cú: "That would sound helpful" :p
---
Knock-Out: "I support it for the former idea then" :p
---
Fate: They seem to have liked it...
-The multi-eyed deer hesitates for a second before lowering it's neck to nom some of the food pellets-
___

Linebeck: "Well, I suppose a few of them were sailors or fighters...But most weren't."
___

As for non-human organic lifeforms, the rest can either also fall under Shockwave's supervision or be exterminated. We'll have no other uses for our old organic friends beyond experimentation.
___

-Aside from some of the medical staff using strong Healing Magecraft, hey've never seen people use abilities or magic as powerful as that before, the point that Fate even even remidned them of some stronger Pokemon-

-The Pichu seems to have been especially impressed-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Inigo: "......You would have?"
Olivia: "I'm sure she would! He's really talented!" :)
---
Kiara: "That also could be..."
Passionlip: "N-Not good though..."
---
Musashi: "Not like we'd let it happen tho..."
Draco: "Tsk, the one from an age where everyone crossed their swords with each other for petty reasons talks"
---
Sieg: "Alright then... What about you? What differences are there between you and Kamui?"
Azura: "I would like to see proof rather than only hear words."
---
Palu: "Should we send a second squad to investigate?"
---
Shez: "If you're gonna keep being a jerk, I might stop cooking food for you." :p
---
Emblem: "Well, for starters, I can't transform into a dragon."

Kirby: "Oh, that's a great idea!"

___

-Erika glad to see her twin bro being happy?-
___

-Some of the Pokemon do have questions about the location and places here, but Hinoka and Camilla might be able to answer those questions for that same reason-
-so she would totally think about it-
---
Eirika: "Glad you enjoyed yourself, Papyrus." :)
---
-if they can understand well...-

-Weeeeeeell...-
---
---
---
---
---
-What Uni asked-

-Any ideas?-

___

Why would animals be a part of her plan? Wait, I think I remember some of her troops collecting Pokemon for her before as well!

(Pokemon?)

(What does plan have to do with animals and Pokemon...? Besides them likely being spared of her wrath...)
___

___

___

___

-Not yet, but the next hallway does contain an open trap door...which leads so far down that it's impossible to see how low it goes as it's eventually shrouded in darkness-

-The room past the reinforced steel gate contains several dolls and dolls pieces as well as some dishware in curio cabinets...as well as a fully functional furnace with a nearby lever that turns it on and off-
-what KoP asked-
---
Alear: "Let's move forward. We might cross paths with her..."

-the Hedlok genuinely didn't expect that, but it tried to punch back!-
---
-it's a weird situation...-
---
Blake: "Your... systems?" She's sounding like Penny...
---
Azura: "They're behaving like a family. While there's no progress on the mission, the cover-up is improved."
---
Weiss: "Can you manage to see something down there, Penny?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-so she would totally think about it-
---
Eirika: "Glad you enjoyed yourself, Papyrus." :)
---
-if they can understand well...-
-While Dedede devoured his two skewers and Bandana Dee and Meta Knight ate their meals more steadily and respectfully-
___

THERE'S NOTHING LIKE A GOOD, FAIR BATTLE TO GET ONE'S BONES SHAKING! I'D SAY "BLOOD PUMPING" BUT SKELETONS DON'T HAVE BLOOD.

___

-Again, context clues definitely help, and most of the Pokemon look at the locations they're curious about when asking what they are-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Any ideas?-

___

(Pokemon?)

___

___

___

___

-what KoP asked-
---

---
---
---
Azura: "They're behaving like a family. While there's no progress on the mission, the cover-up is improved."
---
-Mayhaps Alphys contacting the Autobots?-
---
Sitonai: "She did have them released later though, and they were also in good health"
Shiki: "...That's so weird"
Kaito: "Maybe she just loves animals"
Shiki: "But why keep them around at this scale?"
-What does Viridi think?-
---
Sayori: "Awwww, Natsuki..."
Natsuki: "...Sorryfor that outburst"
Monika: "It's, fine..."
Yuri: "...Maybe we should just end the day"
---
Atalanta: "Uh, okay...?"
Artemis: "What about you~?"
---
Tiki: "And then become a family for real" :)
Nanoha: "I hope for it..."
---
Takeru: "If you need help I could go"

Sakura: "...Let's be careful when pulling that lever"
Rin: "We will?!"
Sakura: "What else can we do?"
-The multi-eyed deer hesitates for a second before lowering it's neck to nom some of the food pellets-
___

Linebeck: "Well, I suppose a few of them were sailors or fighters...But most weren't."
___

As for non-human organic lifeforms, the rest can either also fall under Shockwave's supervision or be exterminated. We'll have no other uses for our old organic friends beyond experimentation.
___

-Aside from some of the medical staff using strong Healing Magecraft, hey've never seen people use abilities or magic as powerful as that before, the point that Fate even even remidned them of some stronger Pokemon-

-The Pichu seems to have been especially impressed-
Lily: "There we go" :)
---
Cú: "Aye fair enough, even if some supporting roles ain't a bad thing"
---
Mixmaster: "I am already quite delighted to hear that!"
Blackout: "Hey, you think they could make good pets?"
Knock-Out: "Some can make good music and art, so it might be worth, well, the not noisy ones"
---
-It's a wonder what pthers can do, but of course, Fate would amaze the Electric-type baby Pokémon in particular-
Fate: Cute...
Azura: "I would like to see proof rather than only hear words."
---
Palu: "Should we send a second squad to investigate?"
---
Shez: "If you're gonna keep being a jerk, I might stop cooking food for you." :p
---
Emblem: "Well, for starters, I can't transform into a dragon."
Inigo: "Ah..."
Olivia: "Straight-forward as always... Then again, it used to inspire me plenty" :)
---
Merlin: "And be a little more observant?" :p
---
Draco: "................Hmph!"
---
Sieg: "But your wielder could?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "There we go" :)
---
Cú: "Aye fair enough, even if some supporting roles ain't a bad thing"
---
Mixmaster: "I am already quite delighted to hear that!"
Blackout: "Hey, you think they could make good pets?"
Knock-Out: "Some can make good music and art, so it might be worth, well, the not noisy ones"
---
-It's a wonder what pthers can do, but of course, Fate would amaze the Electric-type baby Pokémon in particular-
Fate: Cute...
-The doe noms up the rest of the food pellets, before lifting it's head back up to chew the food pellets for a minute or so,-
___

Linebeck; "Ciela herself usually helped Link during our last trip by providing advice and information on mosnters and locations, thinking up strategies and using the occasional support fire attack..."
___

I doubt the majority of Homeworld would care for any human culture...But My Diamond wants the species' preserved for a reason. You say some of these humans understand music?
___

Pichu: "(Can we learn moves like that, big brother?)" :b:

Pikachu: "(Well, some Electric-type moves are similar...but only a few are comparably strong. Annnnnnd none of them are magic.)"

-what KoP asked-
---

---
---
---
---
-Mayhaps Alphys contacting the Autobots?-
---
Sitonai: "She did have them released later though, and they were also in good health"
Shiki: "...That's so weird"
Kaito: "Maybe she just loves animals"
Shiki: "But why keep them around at this scale?"
-What does Viridi think?-
---
Sayori: "Awwww, Natsuki..."
Natsuki: "...Sorryfor that outburst"
Monika: "It's, fine..."
Yuri: "...Maybe we should just end the day"
---
Atalanta: "Uh, okay...?"
Artemis: "What about you~?"
---
Tiki: "And then become a family for real" :)
Nanoha: "I hope for it..."
---
Takeru: "If you need help I could go"

Sakura: "...Let's be careful when pulling that lever"
Rin: "We will?!"
Sakura: "What else can we do?"
-If the coast is clear, she'll do just that!-

D-Do we an overview of the what the battleground surrounding the fortress currently looks like?

___

-What Digi asked?-

-It results in several of both of their punches clashing, but XJ-6, XJ-4, XJ-7 and XJ-8 soon rush towards the Hedlok as well-
___

-But this isn't Pikmin- :V
___

-Blake and Ata answer or is that statement too unusual to now inquire further about?-
___

TLink: "That'd be pretty cool!" :b:
___

Penny: "Let us see if we can spot the bottom of this trap door's passage first." -This time, she uses flashlights in her eyes to both easily look down and light up the trap door-

-...It clears tons of the darkness and they still can't see how deep it goes. It must be at least a mile or two deep-

-Garnet casually pulls the lever-

-All it does is turn the furnace on and off-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-The doe noms up the rest of the food pellets, before lifting it's head back up to chew the food pellets for a minute or so,-
___

Linebeck; "Ciela herself usually helped Link during our last trip by providing advice and information on mosnters and locations, thinking up strategies and using the occasional support fire attack..."
___

I doubt the majority of Homeworld would care for any human culture...But My Diamond wants the species' preserved for a reason. You say some of these humans understand music?
___

Pichu: "(Can we learn moves like that, big brother?)" :b:

Pikachu: "(Well, some Electric-type moves are similar...but only a few are comparably strong. Annnnnnd none of them are magic.)"
Lily: "You're so gracious too" :)
---
Cú: "That's the sort of thing I meant"
---
Knock-Out: "I've been hearing some over the radio, quality depends"
---
Atalanta: "I'm sure you can still grow into good combatants" :)

Top Bottom