• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Of course it was Martha- :p

-Couldn't help but giggle at the sight-
Juri: "Did not expect that... Ouch..." -tries to get up-
-looming over her, taunting by flexing the pecs-

[....building a sand castle sounds fun.]

-crying tears of joy, feeling wanted-

-and this is where this one will end for a while until you're ready to come back to the Frimon doing things-

-meanwhile.....the mysterious figure from before appears before Mirei- -if this were an anime, you wouldn't see them directly-
???: ".....you're sure this "Chaldea" will be a safe group for the hatchling to be with? What if that thing shows up?"

-and in the background are a certain butterfly and frog duo assisting Mirei's partners with Farm stuff to explain where they went off to :V-
-Shuten was trying to get up, pulling out her own sword!-

Shirou: "Right? It could be a family activity"

Ratbat: Woah... She really needed this even more than expected. We must make sure she's welcome...

-It fiiiiiiine-
Mirei: "They can be quite... Quirky, I can say for certain, but they are capable and still have the best intentions" Most of them at least.

-Also makes sense to me, I really barely used Kazemon after all LOL-
-The shopkeeper's like "Excellent choices!"-
___

Linebeck: "What on Earth qualifies as your "usual" divine intervention?!"
___

-If mostly probably because he knows he'll be in deep trouble if he tries anything lethal- :V
___

-The Pokemon are shocked (pun not intended :V) that such a spell is even possible-
Medea/Lily: That's what all shopkeepers say -still they take what bought-
---
Cú: "Have you met any of the deities living with us?"
---
-Basically that too, yeah. Still, it remains fun to mess with others-
---
-And of course, Fate would use it to destroy some more drones easier-
Azura: "The way it occurred is... less than glamourous. However, I can't complain about the benefits." :)
---
You forgot three other times, girlie. But yeah, Marvel vs. Capcom happens a lot.
---
Sothis: "And in terms of physical prowess, you would also be far higher than Byleth or Shez. They just happen to make up for this with some frankly unfair abilities and weaponry. I may or may not be responsible for one of them." :p
Olivia: "Could you sing in combat more and have less issues?"
---
Morrigan: "I was busy those times, can you blame me?"
Lilith: "Well, I was more in the background those times"
---
Draco: "So I must figure the way to eliminate you..."
-No arguing that- :V

-Some of them probably thought that their only real effects were to prevent the cursed blood from taking effect and them from turning into feral dragons...-
___

Star:" Heck yeah, the Alliance won't know what hit 'em!"
___

-She'd catch XJ-5, who tried to use her buzzsaw form to free herself-

(She's...not wrong...) -Referring to what Sothis said-

I say we look there first, then! Surely they're either gathering strength or plotting something! Or both!
___

Mabel: "That doesn't mean other methods couldn't work!"
___

-Seems Artemis made the right call- :p
___

TLink: "Really? ...Then again, I guess most civillians aren't super trained fighters..."
___

Amethyst: "Yeah, Qrow is pretty cool...But he's still drunk most of the time, though." :p

-The non-Servants group would next another room with a few hallway turns, leading to a wider room...but it contains nothing except for a table with a single unlit black candle placed atop it-

Pearl :"It looks like there's something shining inside these loose doll parts, but they're melted together, so whatever is, I'm not sure it can retrieved without breaking it..."
Kanna: "Auntie Azura thought it'd be fun for them to be different since we also use Dragonstones in battle." :)
---
-they sure as hell won't!-

Emblem Corrin: "I... I don't think it is. We Emblems are merely personifications of someone's legends and feats, which grow stronger when forging bonds with whoever wears our rings or bracelets.

We may take on their names, abilities, weapons and memories, but this distinction means we're individuals in our own right rather than extensions of who we imitate, with our own unique lives. I know and remember things Kamui would have no idea of due to my time in Elyos."
---
Alear: "Sounds about right..."

-but the Hedlok was even better at hacking machines than minds due to it being a machine itself-
---
Sothis: "I suppose I could try to reverse-engineer the summoning system that Servants go through, and try to craft a body of my own with it..."

-they didn't expect someone from a medieval-like world to sound to knowledgeable about highly-advanced tech like that?-
---
Blake: "...Hopefully Artemis isn't causing trouble."
---
Azura: "Indeed, but it does not change how cute it is."
---
Yang: "Even drunk, he's still really skilled."

Weiss: "...Do you think lighting the candle will do anything?"
Tiki: "I haven't shown much of it, but my Dragonstones also give me different effects, I could breath, I could breath fire, I could breath darkness. The mini-me in the bracelet can do the same with whoever she's Engaged to"
Irisviel: "Oooooh, I didn't know that part~"
Shirou: "I've learned in sparring matches..."
---
-So they are determined!-

Sieg: "Oh. I... Apologize for my ignorance, though that's still more similar to what I referred to"
---
Charlotte: "Sure, I know the rooms here"

Tsukasa: "You have a few interesting people there"
Yukari: "Don't they~?"
---
Suzuka: "How advanced did you say your world was again?"
---
Atalanta: "...We must make sure"
---
Tiki: "That's the thing" :p -still, the old lady was thankful to Yor and Anyathought it was awesome-
---
I don't know in which part to introduce Takeru and Makoto's friend Alain admittedly despite saying he's been experimented on too lol
Takeru: "That sounds awesome..."

Sakura: "And breaking anything could cause something to attack us..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Olivia: "Could you sing in combat more and have less issues?"
---
Morrigan: "I was busy those times, can you blame me?"
Lilith: "Well, I was more in the background those times"
---
Draco: "So I must figure the way to eliminate you..."
Azura: "I could, yes. Stronger spells can still be detrimental to my health but none of my spells can outright kill me anymore."
---
It's fine. I wasn't even there most of the time anyway.
---
Sothis: "If you could find a way to grant me a physical body, that could help." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea/Lily: That's what all shopkeepers say -still they take what bought-
---
Cú: "Have you met any of the deities living with us?"
---
-Basically that too, yeah. Still, it remains fun to mess with others-
---
-And of course, Fate would use it to destroy some more drones easier-
-It's practically a cliche- :V
___

Linebeck: "One of them was in charge, and I think I saw one or two at the mess hall..."
___

-So he's still one of Chaldea's pranksters- :V
___

Pikachu: "(Those robots don't stand a chance against her!)"

-so he suggests that?-
---
-leaving Papyrus without a weapon?-
---
Lilith: -currently brewing some tea-
Kirby: "...Hey! Is anyone hungry?" :b:
___

-Nope, he's still got the other bone dagger, but he'll have a more difficult time effectively blocking attacks without a second dagger or the full, unbroken katana-
___

-When she sees Weiss and Winter approach again-

Juri: "Did not expect that... Ouch..." -tries to get up-

-crying tears of joy, feeling wanted-

Ratbat: Woah... She really needed this even more than expected. We must make sure she's welcome...
...SOMETHING TELL ME THIS IS GOING TO LEAD TO A DISASTER.

-It's likely something Ratbat himself can relate to due to his previous worries about how much Mash cared for him, not to mention the entire spell the Snatcher cast to temporarily make everyone forget about him. Thankfully, those worries were quelled for good when that memory wipe was dispelled and they reunited, but seeing how much this is affecting the Bidoof is likely reminding him of all that...-

A-Are you okay...? -Worried for the Bidoof-

Kanna: "Auntie Azura thought it'd be fun for them to be different since we also use Dragonstones in battle." :)
---
-they sure as hell won't!-

Emblem Corrin: "I... I don't think it is. We Emblems are merely personifications of someone's legends and feats, which grow stronger when forging bonds with whoever wears our rings or bracelets.

We may take on their names, abilities, weapons and memories, but this distinction means we're individuals in our own right rather than extensions of who we imitate, with our own unique lives. I know and remember things Kamui would have no idea of due to my time in Elyos."
---
Alear: "Sounds about right..."

-but the Hedlok was even better at hacking machines than minds due to it being a machine itself-
---
Sothis: "I suppose I could try to reverse-engineer the summoning system that Servants go through, and try to craft a body of my own with it..."

-they didn't expect someone from a medieval-like world to sound to knowledgeable about highly-advanced tech like that?-
---
Blake: "...Hopefully Artemis isn't causing trouble."
---
Azura: "Indeed, but it does not change how cute it is."
---
Yang: "Even drunk, he's still really skilled."

Weiss: "...Do you think lighting the candle will do anything?"
Tiki: "I haven't shown much of it, but my Dragonstones also give me different effects, I could breath, I could breath fire, I could breath darkness. The mini-me in the bracelet can do the same with whoever she's Engaged to"
---

Sieg: "Oh. I... Apologize for my ignorance, though that's still more similar to what I referred to"
---

---
---
---
Tiki: "That's the thing" :p -still, the old lady was thankful to Yor and Anyathought it was awesome-
---
I don't know in which part to introduce Takeru and Makoto's friend Alain admittedly despite saying he's been experimented on too lol

-Interesting, so Kamui and Kanna could potentialkly breath other types of elemental breaths, too?-
___

-They are filled with DETERMINATION-

-And now I don't know how else to continue this, so I'll leave Sieg and Corrin's conversation to you two-
___

Then once more, lead the way, big sis Charlotte!

-And some of them are even people Yukari considers friends...-

XJ-5: "Wuh-oh, this flying helmet's trying to reprogram my code!"

Oh no you don't! -Hammer punch to the Hedlok-
___

Mabel: "Hold up, did you have computers there?"
___

-They don't hesitate to get dressed and go check on her?-
___

TLink: "I'd say that went pretty well!"
___

Well, there's another lab facillity here, plus I was planning on having a brief cut to how Chaldea's doing dealing with Spooky's army on the surface, so maybe Alain could show up in either of those locations?

Specimen 14: "It could be a worth a shot, but also potentially dangerous..."

Garnet: "Maybe we should just hold onto it for now." -Takes the melted together doll handfs-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Juri: "Alright, let's take that thing down." :p

Kirby: "...Hey! Is anyone hungry?" :b:
___

-Nope, he's still got the other bone dagger, but he'll have a more difficult time effectively blocking attacks without a second dagger or the full, unbroken katana-
___

-When she sees Weiss and Winter approach again-
Byleth: "I could use a bite or two..."
---
-Ephraim tried a shoulder bash-
---
Lilith: "Oh, how were the hot springs?" :)

---

---

---
---
---
---

-Interesting, so Kamui and Kanna could potentialkly breath other types of elemental breaths, too?-
___

-And now I don't know how else to continue this, so I'll Sieg and Corrin's conversation to you two-
___

___

___

___

___

Well, there's another lab facillity here, plus I was planning on having a brief cut to how Chaldea's doing dealing with Spooky's army on the surface, so maybe Alain could show up in either of those locations?

Garnet: "Maybe we should just hold onto it for now." -Takes the melted together doll handfs-
Kanna: "Mine only breathe water, but they're still so cool!"
---
-yeah, same, honestly...-
---
-Alear, Sothis and Shez followed Charlotte-

-Yukari would probably also respect Sothis if she knew what she could do at full power?-

-the Hedlok tried to dodge the hammer, dragging the XJ along-
---
Sothis: "Let's just say humanity progressed a little too fast and needed to start over..."

Byleth: "You're starting to speak a lot more openly about the past, Sothis."

Sothis: "Best to have it come out of my own mouth than being leaked by some people smart enough to figure me out."

-this notably answered neither question?-
---
-Blake doesn't, at least-
---
Kanna: "Anya is so right... That was so cool!"
---
Nora: "We got nothing to lose, honestly. Besides our lives, of course."

Weiss: "How reassuring, Nora..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "I could use a bite or two..."
---
-Ephraim tried a shoulder bash-
---
Lilith: "Oh, how were the hot springs?" :)
Dedede: "I'm always hungry."

Bandana: "I could go for lunch..."

Kirby: "THEN TO THE CAFETERIA!" :b:
___

-Which Papyrus tries to counterattack, again similar to MArth and Lucina's Counter-
___

(They were delightful! They might be the most professional hot springs I've ever been to!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dedede: "I'm always hungry."

Bandana: "I could go for lunch..."

Kirby: "THEN TO THE CAFETERIA!" :b:
___

-Which Papyrus tries to counterattack, again similar to MArth and Lucina's Counter-
___

(They were delightful! They might be the most professional hot springs I've ever been to!)
-THEY GO THERE-
---
-which worked!-
---
Lilith: "Oh, I'm so glad to hear that~" :grin:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-THEY GO THERE-
---
-which worked!-
---
Lilith: "Oh, I'm so glad to hear that~" :grin:
Meta Knight: "Ah, I'll be there in a few minutes. I simply need to replace my mask first." -Said mask isn't fully broken, but it's cracked badly enough that Meta Knight is partly holding together-

___

-He raises a few more walls of bones as shields while calculating his next attack-
___

-Weiss also gives her own feedback the hot springs?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "Ah, I'll be there in a few minutes. I simply need to replace my mask first." -Said mask isn't fully broken, but it's cracked badly enough that Meta Knight is partly holding together-

___

-He raises a few more walls of bones as shields while calculating his next attack-
___

-Weiss also gives her own feedback the hot springs?-
Byleth: "We'll see you there."
---
-Ephraim tried to venture the maxe-
---
Weiss: "The bath was spacious, the water was warm and soothing... it may truly be the best spring I've been in."

Lilith: "Thank you for the feedback, you two. It's always appreciated!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "We'll see you there."
---
-Ephraim tried to venture the maxe-
---
Weiss: "The bath was spacious, the water was warm and soothing... it may truly be the best spring I've been in."

Lilith: "Thank you for the feedback, you two. It's always appreciated!"
-Meta Knight then flies off-

-Through the cracks in said mask, though, they could see a small glimpse of Meta Knight's real face which...oddly seemed to slightly resemble Kirby's-
___

-Venture the maxe?-
___

(No need to thank us. Thank you for letting Chaldea use it, Ms. Lilith!) -Politely bows in respect-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord

Shirou: "Right? It could be a family activity"

-It fiiiiiiine-
Mirei: "They can be quite... Quirky, I can say for certain, but they are capable and still have the best intentions" Most of them at least.

-Also makes sense to me, I really barely used Kazemon after all LOL-

-It's likely something Ratbat himself can relate to due to his previous worries about how much Mash cared for him, not to mention the entire spell the Snatcher cast to temporarily make everyone forget about him. Thankfully, those worries were quelled for good when that memory wipe was dispelled and they reunited, but seeing how much this is affecting the Bidoof is likely reminding him of all that...-

-crouches down and starts charging energy into his fist....-

[That would be pleasant.]

-the Bidoof rushes into Alphys' arms, which may or may not accidentally topple her over depending on how physically capable she is-

???: "Would they even be able to handle the rogue dragon should it break out of the sealed server? Even attempting to delete it wasn't enough when it was attacking our universe."

You worry too much.
-a small winged hamster-like creature speaks up-

We sealed it up good. It'd have to be some kind of multiversal reality warper to get outta there.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

[That would be pleasant.]

-the Bidoof rushes into Alphys' arms, which may or may not accidentally topple her over depending on how physically capable she is-

???: "Would they even be able to handle the rogue dragon should it break out of the sealed server? Even attempting to delete it wasn't enough when it was attacking our universe."

You worry too much.
-a small winged hamster-like creature speaks up-

We sealed it up good. It'd have to be some kind of multiversal reality warper to get outta there.
-Shuten giggled and tried to dip into the air some alcohol in the hopes it makes Fishbunjin drunk-

Shirou: "I could also cook something special for the ocassion"

-Perhaps it does, yeah... Either way, Alphys catches her in her arms?-

Mirei: "They might be shocked at first, but from my experience, they'll manage to find a way" -then to the little one- "A few measures wouldn't harm, don't you think?"
___

-And now I don't know how else to continue this, so I'll leave Sieg and Corrin's conversation to you two-
___

___

___

___

___

---
---

-Yukari would probably also respect Sothis if she knew what she could do at full power?-

---
Sothis: "Let's just say humanity progressed a little too fast and needed to start over..."

Sothis: "Best to have it come out of my own mouth than being leaked by some people smart enough to figure me out."

---
---
---

Tiki: "Though some might bring out their divinity a little more"
---
-Likewise...-

-What was Corrin's reply tho? Or we move it elsewhere?-
---
Charlotte: "Follow me!" -running-

-To be fair, this is Yukari, she definitely has to know. After all her series has time manipulators around-
Yukari: "Why don't you try helping with the fight?"
Tsukasa: "Not like I gain anything from it"
---
Monika: "Huh... You're truly something..."
---
-Same for Atalanta-
-Artemis would be sleeping peacefully while hugging a teddy bear-
---
Ana: "Hm, on all things considered..."
---
Fair enough!
Takeru: "It's a good reminder to be wary though!"

-While the rest have their weapons ready-
-It's practically a cliche- :V
___

Linebeck: "One of them was in charge, and I think I saw one or two at the mess hall..."
___

-So he's still one of Chaldea's pranksters- :V
___

Pikachu: "(Those robots don't stand a chance against her!)"
-But oh well, they get they want to sell their stock-
---
Cú: "They tend to fight in battles too"
---
-Yeah, Phosphora ought to keep that a little in check- :p
---
Atalanta: Can't tell them now they're low-leveled...
-Until all are destroyed-
Azura: "I could, yes. Stronger spells can still be detrimental to my health but none of my spells can outright kill me anymore."
---
It's fine. I wasn't even there most of the time anyway.
---
Sothis: "If you could find a way to grant me a physical body, that could help." :p
Olivia: "Woah, that is so incredible..."
---
Morrigan: "Can't blame you on the last time, it felt oddly kinda boring"
---
Draco: "I mean deal with your soul permanently"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Shuten giggled and tried to dip into the air some alcohol in the hopes it makes Fishbunjin drunk-
Juri: "Really? You're just gonna sit here?" -slowly walks towards Fishbunjin, hand on her hip-

Olivia: "Woah, that is so incredible..."
---
Morrigan: "Can't blame you on the last time, it felt oddly kinda boring"
---
Draco: "I mean deal with your soul permanently"
Azura: "I suppose it is..."
---
They kicked me out because they said the X-Men weren't relevant enough. Right between the two movies I had!

I heard about how you were really interested with Johnny though. :p

---
Sothis: "You wouldn't be the first to try. Go ahead and have fun with that." :p
---
-Emblem Corn reply here-

Emblem Corrin: "So you're your own person too?"

-Meta Knight then flies off-

-Through the cracks in said mask, though, they could see a small glimpse of Meta Knight's real face which...oddly seemed to slightly resemble Kirby's-
___

-Venture the maxe?-
___

(No need to thank us. Thank you for letting Chaldea use it, Ms. Lilith!) -Politely bows in respect-
Byleth: Are they the same species...?
---
-I imagined Papyrus would try to make a maze-like puzzle with his walls :V-
---
Lilith: "You should thank Lady Ingrid for convincing me to do this, actually."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-But oh well, they get they want to sell their stock-
---
Cú: "They tend to fight in battles too"
---
-Yeah, Phosphora ought to keep that a little in check- :p
---
Atalanta: Can't tell them now they're low-leveled...
-Until all are destroyed-
-And they and the other Casters get several potion ingredients from it, so they probably have no complaints- :p
___

Linebeck: "I'd be more shocked if they didn't."
___

-More so if the Decepticons actually try to recruit him back into their ranks- :V
___

-To be fair, the spells would probably destroy higher level drones just as easily- :V

Pichu: "(That was amazing, Fate!)" :b:

Byleth: Are they the same species...?
---
-I imagined Papyrus would try to make a maze-like puzzle with his walls :V-
---
Lilith: "You should thank Lady Ingrid for convincing me to do this, actually."
-..Kirby's species would certainly match his overall proportions, but unlike Kirby, Meta Knight possess natural bat-like wings, and the design of his gloves implies that while he doesn't have full hands, he may have at least opposable thumbs...-
___

-I kidna figured- :p

-He totally would and sometimes does, so that's the case here as well- :V

___

(...How did I manage to forget that going to this estate was also partly Ingrid's s idea?)

-Does it work or nah?-

W-Whoa! -She caught her safely, but still fell back slightly and is now sitting down, holding the Bidoof-

---
---

---

---
---
---

---
-Likewise...-

---

-To be fair, this is Yukari, she definitely has to know. After all her series has time manipulators around-
---
---
-Same for Atalanta-
---
---
Fair enough!

-How do the others react to that info?-
___

-That's actually what I meant. You guys can move the Sieg and Corrin convo to your stuff-
___

-Everyone else does as well, including Lancer who moves by riding his bike-

-This coming from the guy who wants to destroy the entirety of Basel's Earth?- :V

-XJ-8 tries to outright pull the Hedlok off of XJ-5's head-

XJ-6: "Careful, XJ-8! Removing that thing might damage her anyway!"
___

Dipper: "That...doesn't really answer either of their questions."
___

-Looks like they were worried for nothing...-
___

Medli: "I wonder if she'll want to learn to become a spy or assassin like them..."
___

Amethyst: "Or maybe it's just a completely ordinary candle? Chances are that nothing's gonna happen if we light it....Except maybe alert some monster exactly where we are, but we've defeated a bunch of those so-called "Specimens" already! What's one more?!"

-As the leave, the others would also have to step around and over various piles of melted flesh, plastic and blood crowding the floor in the hallways, the remains of Husks that died here previously-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord

Shirou: "I could also cook something special for the ocassion"

Mirei: "They might be shocked at first, but from my experience, they'll manage to find a way" -then to the little one- "A few measures wouldn't harm, don't you think?"
Juri: "Really? You're just gonna sit here?" -slowly walks towards Fishbunjin, hand on her hip-
-Does it work or nah?-

W-Whoa! -She caught her safely, but still fell back slightly and is now sitting down, holding the Bidoof-

-if the alcohol affects it, it's hard to tell as it's too focused on charging.....-
-the fist catches on fire-

(To be clear, Fish is doing the ridiculous Down Special move :V)

-nuzzles into her warmly-
-this news really made her happy-

[Something spicy?]
-being a Fire type and a bird, spice is just flavor to him-

Maybe, but your partners are supposed to a master of dimensions when they fuse together, so if it breaks out, they can just seal it again. :p

???: "To be honest, we caught a lucky break with that. I've never seen a Digimon able to just....reverse time on itself and prevent its own destruction."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-Likewise...-

---

---
---
-Same for Atalanta-
---
---
Fair enough!

___

-That's actually what I meant. You guys can move the Sieg and Corrin convo to your stuff-
___

-This coming from the guy who wants to destroy the entirety of Basel's Earth?- :V

___

___

___

Medli: "I wonder if she'll want to learn to become a spy or assassin like them..."
___

Amethyst: "Or maybe it's just a completely ordinary candle? Chances are that nothing's gonna happen if we light it....Except maybe alert some monster exactly where we are, but we've defeated a bunch of those so-called "Specimens" already! What's one more?!"

-As the leave, the others would also have to step around and over various piles of melted flesh, plastic and blood crowding the floor in the hallways, the remains of Husks that died here previously-
Kanna: "..." -blinks- "My what?"
---
-Charlotte leads them to Koyanskaya?-

-and Sothis is much more than just someone who manipulates time so she'd likely get Yukari's attention even more :V-

-the Hedlok tried punching XJ-8 away with multiple fists-
---
Sothis: "Oh, my apologies. Fodlan, as it stood when Byleth and I left, were in a period your people would refer to as the Middle Ages."
---
Blake: "...That's cute..."
---
Azura: "She might, honestly."
---
Yang: "That's the spirit, girl!" :grin:

-..Kirby's species would certainly match his overall proportions, but unlike Kirby, Meta Knight possess natural bat-like wings, and the design of his gloves implies that while he doesn't have full hands, he may have at least opposable thumbs...-
___

-I kidna figured- :p

-He totally would and sometimes does, so that's the case here as well- :V
___

(...How did I manage to forget that going to this estate was also partly Ingrid's s idea?)
-she doesn't question it much though, wondering what to eat instead-
---
-Ephraim just hits through it as a solution-
---
Lilith: "More like completely her idea. All I did was agree to it."

-if the alcohol affects it, it's hard to tell as it's too focused on charging.....-

-LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GALAXY PUNCH!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she doesn't question it much though, wondering what to eat instead-
---
-Ephraim just hits through it as a solution-
---
Lilith: "More like completely her idea. All I did was agree to it."
-She has any ideas?-
___

HEY! THAT'S NOT THE PROPER METHOD TO SOLVING PUZZLES!
___

(Well, even though it was, it was still extremely generous of you to let us all stay here.) -Smiling Winter-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She has any ideas?-
___

HEY! THAT'S NOT THE PROPER METHOD TO SOLVING PUZZLES!
___

(Well, even though it was, it was still extremely generous of you to let us all stay here.) -Smiling Winter-
Byleth: "...What would you recommend?"
---
Ephraim: "This is a fight, not a gamne?"
---
Lilith: "How very sweet of you~" -pats Winter, smiling-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "...What would you recommend?"
---
Ephraim: "This is a fight, not a gamne?"
---
Lilith: "How very sweet of you~" -pats Winter, smiling-
Kirby: "Hmm...Were you planning on ordering from the menu or making it yourself? I'm not sure how many recipes or how many foods you know how to make, so that might make a difference."

___

PUZZLES CAN BE INCORPORATED INTO MAGIC COMBAT STYLES! -Proud puzzle designer...Even though most of his puzzles in Undertale failed to be a challenge for one reason or another-
___

-Waggling her fluffy tails- :b:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "Hmm...Were you planning on ordering from the menu or making it yourself? I'm not sure how many recipes or how many foods you know how to make, so that might make a difference."

___

PUZZLES CAN BE INCORPORATED INTO MAGIC COMBAT STYLES! -Proud puzzle designer...Even though most of his puzzles in Undertale failed to be a challenge for one reason or another-
___

-Waggling her fluffy tails- :b:
Byleth: "...I might actually try something from the menu for once. I know Shez sometimes samples from it for ideas."
---
-Papyrus would main Steve :V-

Ephraim: "And so can bashing through them."
---
Weiss: "Awwwww~" :b:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "...I might actually try something from the menu for once. I know Shez sometimes samples from it for ideas."
---
-Papyrus would main Steve :V-

Ephraim: "And so can bashing through them."
---
Weiss: "Awwwww~" :b:
Kirby: "Hmm..." 🤔 -Looking over the cafeteria menu now-
___

-You know what? He actually probably would- :laugh:

AH, CAN IT?! -By the time Ephraim was about to break through to the end of maze, Papyrus was already in midair as he was using a Jump Attack ala what the Link use in the mainline LoZ games-
___

-Lilith can see why so many people here are Pokemon Trainers with how adorable even just this one Pokemon alone is?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "Hmm..." 🤔 -Looking over the cafeteria menu now-
___

-You know what? He actually probably would- :laugh:

AH, CAN IT?! -By the time Ephraim was about to break through to the end of maze, Papyrus was already in midair as he was using a Jump Attack ala what the Link use in the mainline LoZ games-
___

-Lilith can see why so many people here are Pokemon Trainers with how adorable even just this one Pokemon alone is?-
-Byleth also looking-
---
-forcing Ephraim to try and block it-
---
Lilith: "I wonder what kind of creature I could get if I had one... These are all such wonders." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Does it work or nah?-

[Something spicy?]
-being a Fire type and a bird, spice is just flavor to him-

Maybe, but your partners are supposed to a master of dimensions when they fuse together, so if it breaks out, they can just seal it again. :p

???: "To be honest, we caught a lucky break with that. I've never seen a Digimon able to just....reverse time on itself and prevent its own destruction."
Shuten: "...Wait, did that not work?"

Shirou: "Of course! It'd be great along some colf drinks"

Ratbat: Yeah, I don't doubt this will work out...

Mirei: "Your concerns are understandable"
LadyDevimon: "Just understandable?"
Angewomon: "Little bit" :p
Mirei: "But I can assure you, these people are quite the impressove folk"
Azura: "I suppose it is..."
---
They kicked me out because they said the X-Men weren't relevant enough. Right between the two movies I had!

I heard about how you were really interested with Johnny though. :p

---
Sothis: "You wouldn't be the first to try. Go ahead and have fun with that." :p
---
-Emblem Corn reply here-

Emblem Corrin: "So you're your own person too?"
Olivia: "Incredible, so much really happened to you since last time..."
---
Morrigan: "What can I say~ The Spirit of Vengeance sounded like sich a thrilling partner to go after~"
Lilith: "I still believe you flirted with a flaming skeleton... Like I know that he was actually human, but come on"
---
Draco: Speaking to then is pointless, I'm gaining nothing...
---
Sieg: "That's correct, I was made to communicate with the one that is my Master now, but I ended being separated by the original so I could live too"
-And they and the other Casters get several potion ingredients from it, so they probably have no complaints- :p
___

Linebeck: "I'd be more shocked if they didn't."
___

-More so if the Decepticons actually try to recruit him back into their ranks- :V
___

-To be fair, the spells would probably destroy higher level drones just as easily- :V

Pichu: "(That was amazing, Fate!)" :b:
-Basically, so that's a win-win, leaving them to purchase some more-
---
Cú: "Though they're not as all-powerful as you'd think"
---
-Mayhaps they will make the attempt- :V -Astrotrain and him used to get along after all, though Lugnut might not take his treason well-
---
-Probably, she's a really talented mage-
Fate: "Thank you" -bows-
___

___

___

___

___

___

---

-and Sothis is much more than just someone who manipulates time so she'd likely get Yukari's attention even more :V-

---
Sothis: "Oh, my apologies. Fodlan, as it stood when Byleth and I left, were in a period your people would refer to as the Middle Ages."
---
---
---
Tiki: "Your divinity?"
---
Charlotte: "If I remember right, her office is around here..."
-How is Viridi btw?-

Yukari: "But destroying this world would?"
Tsukasa: "If they continue the way they are in general"
---
Yuri: "Okay, so I follow..."
-Mary too distracted thinking what she will paint-
---
Atalanta: "...Huh"
---
Arisa: "Still too young for that"
---
-So what will they do about it?-

-A disgusting sight, but one they endure...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Olivia: "Incredible, so much really happened to you since last time..."
---
Morrigan: "What can I say~ The Spirit of Vengeance sounded like sich a thrilling partner to go after~"
Lilith: "I still believe you flirted with a flaming skeleton... Like I know that he was actually human, but come on"
---
Draco: Speaking to then is pointless, I'm gaining nothing...
---
Sieg: "That's correct, I was made to communicate with the one that is my Master now, but I ended being separated by the original so I could live too"
Azura: "And same for you. Tiki told me you were a mother now?"
---
I mean, yeah, he's a pretty cool dude.
---
-then what will Draco do?-
---
Emblem Corrin: "Oh, that's wonderful for you." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Basically, so that's a win-win, leaving them to purchase some more-
---
Cú: "Though they're not as all-powerful as you'd think"
---
-Mayhaps they will make the attempt- :V -Astrotrain and him used to get along after all, though Lugnut might not take his treason well-
---
-Probably, she's a really talented mage-
Fate: "Thank you" -bows-
-How much would they buy from the shop in total?-
___

Linebeck: "That's sounds both relieving and concerning..."
___

-Even though it was primarily so that Chaldea doesn't execute or outright imprison him...-
___

Squirtle: "(I didn't know magic spells that powerful existed!)"

Pikachu: "(Most of us didn't know much about magic in the first place...)" -Said to the Squirtle-

-Byleth also looking-
---
-forcing Ephraim to try and block it-
---
Lilith: "I wonder what kind of creature I could get if I had one... These are all such wonders." :)
-There are a LOT of food options-
___

-Does he succeed?!-
___

(Well, there are a lot of Pokemon here that Chaldea rescued from an incident concerning a parasite called Phazon. And many of them are looking for Trainers now that they've fully recovered.)

-Welp, they're doomed- :V

H-Hey, it's alright. If you're really looking for a Trainer or someone to take you in, I'd be happy to. :)

---

---
---
---
---
---
-How is Viridi btw?-

---
---
---
---

-Kanna shocked that she has any level of divinity at all?-
___

That's gotta be it. She must be hiding and building up her power here!

-Yukari ain't gonna let that happen?-

-XJ-8 is even stronger than the already insanely strong Jenny, but a vast number of punches from roboticized ARMS might too much for even her to directly counter, even if it's less damaging...-
___

Dipper: "So if it's anything like Earth's Middle Ages, Fodlan would've been far off from reaching anything even close to modern computer technology..."
___

-Yeah, Artemis relaxing for once instead of being hyperactive and causing trouble is new- :V
___

Tetra: "Arisa's right. She's got a long way to go before reaching either of their levels."

-Then they watch the rest of the episode?-
___

-Penny still isn't so sure it's a good idea, but Weiss or one of the others with Fire Dust on hand might be able to light it-

-Before they leave this wing of the mansion, Jigglypuff decides to look at the Clown room again out of worry...And quickly panics-

(U-Umm, guys...?! We have a problem!)
:crazy:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Azura: "And same for you. Tiki told me you were a mother now?"
---
I mean, yeah, he's a pretty cool dude.
---
-then what will Draco do?-
---
Emblem Corrin: "Oh, that's wonderful for you." :)
Olivia: "That's right! And my son should come out right now!" -silence- "......M-My son should come out right now.........." -more silence- "...Inigo? Are you okay?" -talking behind herself- "...He's a little shy"
---
Morrigan: "Right~?"
Kiara: "Well, this is an odd situation..."
Lilith: "So what to do with this flooded city?"
Merlin: We've evaquated most now" :p
---
-Finish her meal and stand up-
---
Sieg: "Yeah, I chose to come here as a result"
-How much would they buy from the shop in total?-
___

Linebeck: "That's sounds both relieving and concerning..."
___

-Even though it was primarily so that Chaldea doesn't execute or outright imprison him...-
___

Squirtle: "(I didn't know magic spells that powerful existed!)"

Pikachu: "(Most of us didn't know much about magic in the first place...)" -Said to the Squirtle-
-Enough to fill a bag-
---
Cú: "Depends on which, frankly" :p
---
-Yeah, though he's come to kinda appreciate Phosphora in his own way-
---
Atalanta: "It's understandable, but we all learn things everyday" :)
-Fate came out!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Enough to fill a bag-
---
Cú: "Depends on which, frankly" :p
---
-Yeah, though he's come to kinda appreciate Phosphora in his own way-
---
Atalanta: "It's understandable, but we all learn things everyday" :)
-Fate came out!-
-So quite a lot!-

___

Linebeck: "Remind me how many deities are here, anyhow?"
___

-She's one of the few people here to treat him decently and even as a friend, after all...-
___

Pichu: "(How can you cast those awesome electric spells?!)"

Squirtle: "(And how does your weapon shift forms like that?)"

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord

Shirou: "Of course! It'd be great along some colf drinks"

Mirei: "Your concerns are understandable"
LadyDevimon: "Just understandable?"
Angewomon: "Little bit" :p
Mirei: "But I can assure you, these people are quite the impressove folk"

H-Hey, it's alright. If you're really looking for a Trainer or someone to take you in, I'd be happy to. :)

-it keeps charging, so focused......-
-though there's a hic-

-crying tears of joy-

-closes his eyes and just pictures it now-

???: "I can't help but worry though. It uttered that organization's name before like it....knew of them.

Ehh? It isn't a stable minded creature, so maybe it said something like it that means nothing.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-though there's a hic-
Juri: "It's... working, I guess?"

-There are a LOT of food options-
___

-Does he succeed?!-
___

(Well, there are a lot of Pokemon here that Chaldea rescued from an incident concerning a parasite called Phazon. And many of them are looking for Trainers now that they've fully recovered.)
Byleth: "So many options..."
---
-barely-
---
Lilith: "Oh, may I see them?"

Olivia: "That's right! And my son should come out right now!" -silence- "......M-My son should come out right now.........." -more silence- "...Inigo? Are you okay?" -talking behind herself- "...He's a little shy"
---
Morrigan: "Right~?"
Kiara: "Well, this is an odd situation..."
Lilith: "So what to do with this flooded city?"
Merlin: We've evaquated most now" :p
---
-Finish her meal and stand up-
---
Sieg: "Yeah, I chose to come here as a result"
Azura: "How adorable." :)
---
Palu: "Oh, that's a relief, actually."
---
Shez: "Where ya going?"
---
Emblem Corrin: "We wouldn't have met if you didn't." :)

---
-How is Viridi btw?-

---
---
---
---

___

-XJ-8 is even stronger than the already insanely strong Jenny, but a vast number of punches from roboticized ARMS might too much for even her to directly counter, even if it's less damaging...-
___

Dipper: "So if it's anything like Earth's Middle Ages, Fodlan would've been far off from reaching anything even close to modern computer technology..."
___

-Yeah, Artemis relaxing for once instead of being hyperactive and causing trouble is new- :V
___

Tetra: "Arisa's right. She's got a long way to go before reaching either of their levels."

___

-Penny still isn't so sure it's a good idea, but Weiss or one of the others with Fire Dust on hand might be able to light it-

-Before they leave this wing of the mansion, Jigglypuff decides to look at the Clown room again out of worry...And quickly panics-

Kanna: ".....I'm a Goddess?"
---
-Viridi is angry that someone else thought of wiping out humanity; as the Goddess of Nature, this is her duty!-

Alear: "Alright. Let's stop her then."

-so does she try to block or dodge them?-
---
Sothis: "Precisely."

-and yet Sothis herself seems so knowledgeable... maybe Goddesses are more advanced?-
---
-they take a pic to remember because it's hard to believe?-
---
Azura: "She has to start some day. Perhaps not now, but some day."
---
-Nora lit the candle while giggling-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "So many options..."
---
-barely-
---
Lilith: "Oh, may I see them?"
Kirby: "There are... All of them really great foods, though! There's the burgers, the soups, the salads, the tacos, the hot dogs, the steaks, the pork, the chicken, the turkey, the duck, the spaghetti, the fruit salad..."

___

-Allowing Papyrus to make a follow-up horizontal slash-
___

(Sure! I'm pretty sure more than a few of them are just looking around the estate talking to people and hoping to make new friends.)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-though there's a hic-

-crying tears of joy-

-closes his eyes and just pictures it now-

???: "I can't help but worry though. It uttered that organization's name before like it....knew of them.

Ehh? It isn't a stable minded creature, so maybe it said something like it that means nothing.
Shuten: "...Probably not enough!"

-The bat Pokémon is warmed by the sight-

-It's a nice sight, isn't it?-

LadyDevimon: "Hmmm, that really means they were fated to deal with this..."
Angewomon: "Oh well, good is that have a new buddy~" :p
-So quite a lot!-

___

Linebeck: "Remind me how many deities are here, anyhow?"
___

-She's one of the few people here to treat him decently and even as a friend, after all...-
___

Pichu: "(How can you cast those awesome electric spells?!)"

Squirtle: "(And how does your weapon shift forms like that?)"
-No kidding, plenty of materials for magic!-
---
Cú: "I think about a dozen?"
---
-Yeah, which plays a big factor, he's been treated better in there than with the other Cons for long-
---
Fate: "Well, I was taught how to do them long ago, and I constructed Bardische to do that..."
Azura: "How adorable." :)
---
Palu: "Oh, that's a relief, actually."
---
Shez: "Where ya going?"
---
Emblem Corrin: "We wouldn't have met if you didn't." :)
Olivia: "...Oh, I see him now! Inigo~!" -he pulled him from the side-
1707885585193.png

Olivia: "There you are" :)
Inigo: "..." -recomposing himself upon seeing the blunette- "Well hello there, Iexpected my mother's friend to be mesmerizing, but this leaves me with even less words"
---
Kiara: "So right now we're having to deal with all these specters..."
---
Draco: "To think by myself"
---
Sieg: "Yes" :) "But speaking from memories of the original, right now he should be flying through his world with a goal"
___

___

___

___

___

---
-Viridi is angry that someone else thought of wiping out humanity; as the Goddess of Nature, this is her duty!-

---

-and yet Sothis herself seems so knowledgeable... maybe Goddesses are more advanced?-
---
---
---
Tiki: "Well, you'd be in the same territory as me"
---
-So what is Viridi doing to stop her?-

Charlotte: "Ready then?"
Shiki: "I feel like so"
Kaito: -Has gun ready- "Take a guess" :p

-Nope, Yukari isn't gonna...-
---
-They still have no idea after all how advanced where the Greek gods alone in Fate so mayhaps- :V
-Would Sothis know Artemis is actually the AI of a space cruiser tho?-
-Natsuki also still thinking so she's not partaking in the discussion-
---
-I don't see why they wouldn't LOL-
---
Tiki: "For now they seem to be in a better place from when they started" :)
---
Takeru: "...Nothing yet"

Elizabeth: "What happened, Jiggly?"
Makoto: How can she understand what this balloon creature says?

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord

-It's a nice sight, isn't it?-

LadyDevimon: "Hmmm, that really means they were fated to deal with this..."
Angewomon: "Oh well, good is that have a new buddy~" :p
-FIST IS NOW GALAXY......- -ALMOST FULL CHARGE-

-all Alphys needs now is some kind of Poké Ball-

-very nice indeed-

At some point, us chicks gotta do a day trip.
(the Tsukaimon is female)
I'd say all six of us, but.... -looks over at Mirei with a bit of an "oof"-
At least Fergie can stay behind and keep her company. :p

"Fergie": ".....when are you going to stop calling me that?"

When it stops pissing you off. :smirk:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-No kidding, plenty of materials for magic!-
---
Cú: "I think about a dozen?"
---
-Yeah, which plays a big factor, he's been treated better in there than with the other Cons for long-
---
Fate: "Well, I was taught how to do them long ago, and I constructed Bardische to do that..."
-How the Mdeas now?-
___

Linebeck: "Speaking from experience, that's quite a lot of deities to be walking about among mortals in the same general company."
___

-Which says a lot considering that most of Chaldea still doesn't trust or care about him much-
___

Pichu: "(Bardische?)"

-though there's a hic-

-crying tears of joy-

-Yeah, they're in trouble with this fight- :V

-Alphys simply hugs her, both happy herself and hoping it would comfort the Bidoof-

-True, though, she needs to find a Pokeball to make sure no one else catches her...-

---

---

---
---
---
---

---
-They still have no idea after all how advanced where the Greek gods alone in Fate so mayhaps- :V
---
---
---

-That's still remarkable?-
___

(Wait, what if it's a trap?)

(Then we go in more quietly and avoid triggering it.)

-XJ-8 tries to block the punches-

-And the photographer realizes it or will Yukari have to make it clear to him?-
___

Dipper: "...Well, deities do usually adapt to modern technology better than most."

Mabel: "That's probably they're usually a lot smarter than most people, too." :p

-Still in disbelief that Monika actually saved her life...-
___

-Artemis herself frequently takes photos of them and Heshima, after all-
___

Tetra: "It's at least an improvement for the mission."
___

-Spoiler alert: nothing happens- :V

-Maybe Elizabeth learned how? Or she has an innate ability to understand creatures and animals?-

-She shakes in fear in front of the doorway while pointing at the interior of the Clown room-

-...The cage containing the Clown has been broken open. And the Clown itself is gone-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Juri: "...What if we just grabbed him?"

Kirby: "There are... All of them really great foods, though! There's the burgers, the soups, the salads, the tacos, the hot dogs, the steaks, the pork, the chicken, the turkey, the duck, the spaghetti, the fruit salad..."

___

-Allowing Papyrus to make a follow-up horizontal slash-
___

(Sure! I'm pretty sure more than a few of them are just looking around the estate talking to people and hoping to make new friends.)
Byleth: "....Maybe ask for the chef's recommendation?"
---
-which Ephraim tried to block-
---
Lilith: "How wonderful. I'll go see if I can find one" :b:

Olivia: "There you are" :)
Inigo: "..." -recomposing himself upon seeing the blunette- "Well hello there, Iexpected my mother's friend to be mesmerizing, but this leaves me with even less words"
---
Kiara: "So right now we're having to deal with all these specters..."
---
Draco: "To think by myself"
---
Sieg: "Yes" :) "But speaking from memories of the original, right now he should be flying through his world with a goal"
Azura: "... You look very similar to someone I know, right down to your behavior. It's almost uncanny..." -doesn't know he's also Laslow-
---
Palutena: "While thinking of a way to unflood the town, right?"
---
Shez: "Try not to get in trouble, girl. It'd suck for me to lose such a cool Servant."
---
Emblem Corrin: "What kind of goal?"

---

---
---
---
---

___

___

Dipper: "...Well, deities do usually adapt to modern technology better than most."

Mabel: "That's probably they're usually a lot smarter than most people, too." :p

___

___

___

-Maybe Elizabeth learned how? Or she has an innate ability to understand creatures and animals?-

-She shakes in fear in front of the doorway while pointing at the interior of the Clown room-

-...The cage containing the Clown has been broken open. And the Clown itself is gone-
Kanna: "I'm... I'm even cooler than I thought..."
---
-she's trying to locate her and sending her Forces of Nature on whatever she finds!-

Shez: "Whaddaya think, Sothis?"
-would there be a trap bad enough for Sothis to be forced to Divine Pulse out of there?-

-would Jenny try to help XJ-8?-
---
-Sothis has her suspicions on Artemis but lacks the evidence to truly be certain-

Sothis: "I wouldn't necessarily say deities are smarter by default..." -referring to Ishtar- "But they are generally more advanced and can even teach things to humanity."

Byleth: Why did you choose to say 'they'? You're giving yourself away as something else, Sothis.

Sothis: I don't think they'll look at my specific wording.

Byleth: If they do, you're on your own.
---
-Blake doesn't think of it as them getting back to Artemis for being an embarassing mom though-

-she could guess the Goddess would love the pic :V-
---
Azura: "Exactly. Even if it's pretend to avoid suspicion, they still need to get along."
---
Nora: "...It's just a candle, guys. Stop being so paranoid." :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-very nice indeed-

At some point, us chicks gotta do a day trip.
(the Tsukaimon is female)
I'd say all six of us, but.... -looks over at Mirei with a bit of an "oof"-
At least Fergie can stay behind and keep her company. :p

"Fergie": ".....when are you going to stop calling me that?"

When it stops pissing you off. :smirk:

-Alphys simply hugs her, both happy herself and hoping it would comfort the Bidoof-

-True, though, she needs to find a Pokeball to make sure no one else catches her...-
Juri: "...What if we just grabbed him?
Shuten: "Why isn't it wobbling drunk?" -then Juri's suggestion- "Let's do it~"

-Maybe she gets to purchase one online?-

-Yeah, that would be great... Cookies done now-

Angewomon: "Awwww, I get that feeling with my sis~" :p
Mirei: "I understand, thank you for the consideration regardless" -she does the shiny anime glasses while smirking thing pulling-
-How the Mdeas now?-
___

Linebeck: "Speaking from experience, that's quite a lot of deities to be walking about among mortals in the same general company."
___

-Which says a lot considering that most of Chaldea still doesn't trust or care about him much-
___

Pichu: "(Bardische?)"
-Currently they ain't complaining-
---
Cú: "They're more mundane than you'd expect" :p
---
-Indeed, or in Byleth's case, fears because of previous experience with mechs-
---
Fate: "That's how my Device is called"
Azura: "... You look very similar to someone I know, right down to your behavior. It's almost uncanny..." -doesn't know he's also Laslow-
---
Palutena: "While thinking of a way to unflood the town, right?"
---
Shez: "Try not to get in trouble, girl. It'd suck for me to lose such a cool Servant."
---
Emblem Corrin: "What kind of goal?"
Inigo: "So does that make a good first impression?" -not like this Inigo became him on the least-
---
Kiara: "Right, though multiple spirits wailing in regret have been preventing it..."
---
Draco: "You don't tell me what to do... And besides, I'll be by myself anyway"
---
Sieg: "Well..." -he explains the plot of Fate/Apocrypha- "Thus he keeps carrying the Grail so the effect of the wish doesn't affects the world"
___

___

___

___

___

---
-she's trying to locate her and sending her Forces of Nature on whatever she finds!-

-would there be a trap bad enough for Sothis to be forced to Divine Pulse out of there?-

---
-Sothis has her suspicions on Artemis but lacks the evidence to truly be certain-

Sothis: "I wouldn't necessarily say deities are smarter by default..." -referring to Ishtar- "But they are generally more advanced and can even teach things to humanity."

Byleth: Why did you choose to say 'they'? You're giving yourself away as something else, Sothis.

---
-Blake doesn't think of it as them getting back to Artemis for being an embarassing mom though-

---
Azura: "Exactly. Even if it's pretend to avoid suspicion, they still need to get along."
---
Tiki: "Weeeeell, if you wanna see it that way" :)
---
-Those that Viridi sent would be quite close to locating her-

-Mayhaps there would be, Koyanskaya is pretty wary...-

-Yukari has the feeling that the Destroyer of Worlds is already aware...-
---
-Absolutely, and because I am too impatient to wait for Sothis and Byleth to finish, right after they were done, the Dokis were walking by themselves-

Yuri: "All things considered, that was quite the nice first Christmas we've had"
Natsuki: "I guess you could have it much worse"
Monika: "Oh there's been much worse, so we've been lucky this year!"
Sayori: "Little Mary was so cute, and Poppy ws really kind and cool too~!"
Natsuki: "Yeah, she was kinda like a magical girl, didn't expect that"
Monika: "Now that you mention it, she does fill that trope well"
Yuri: "I'm just glad that nothing went too wrong"
Sayori: "So, does that mean that we four are all friends again?"
-That made the other three stop midtrack in silence-
---
-Mayhaps she would after all- :V
---
-Also they took a family picture-
---
Takeru: "Huh..."

Elizabeth: "Oh no, that freak is around here somewhere!"
Makoto: "Just what we needed..."

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord

-Yeah, that would be great... Cookies done now-

Angewomon: "Awwww, I get that feeling with my sis~" :p
Mirei: "I understand, thank you for the consideration regardless" -she does the shiny anime glasses while smirking thing pulling-
-do they grab in time or does the charge complete?-

-I'm getting the visual of her ordering one on eBay and now I'm trying not to laugh out loud at work-

-now Firebrand tries to rest, thinking of things to come-

Man Seemingly Named "Fergie": -groans and lights a cigarette-

You know those things will kill ya.

"After all the **** we've dealt with, that would be ironic."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Currently they ain't complaining-
---
Cú: "They're more mundane than you'd expect" :p
---
-Indeed, or in Byleth's case, fears because of previous experience with mechs-
---
Fate: "That's how my Device is called"
-The rest of the Casters might also be able to make use of some the ingredients, so they'll be thankful as well- :p
___

Linebeck: "I've heard that they...mostly live like ordinary people around here."
___

-The majority of him are wary or fearful or him or can't stand him...-
___

Squirtle: "(And it helps you cast some spells?)"

Byleth: "....Maybe ask for the chef's recommendation?"
---
-which Ephraim tried to block-
---
Lilith: "How wonderful. I'll go see if I can find one" :b:
Kirby: "Ooh, good idea!"

Dedede: "Papyrus would just say order the spaghetti."
___

-Successfully or unsuccessfully?-
___

(I'm confident you will.) :p

-I'm getting the visual of her ordering one on eBay and now I'm trying not to laugh out loud at work-
-What Golden asked?-

-I was thinking she'd order one from Amazon or a fictional equivalent, but eBay works too lmao-

-Then again, Alphys would probably be worried about buying a possibly used one and would want the BIdoof to have a brand one- :V

---

---

---

---
---
---

---
-Absolutely, and because I am too impatient to wait for Sothis and Byleth to finish, right after they were done, the Dokis were walking by themselves-

Yuri: "All things considered, that was quite the nice first Christmas we've had"
Sayori: "Little Marywas so cute, and Poppy ws really kind and cool too~!"
---
---
---

-What are Kamui and Shirou's responses to this?-
___

-She does, and so does XJ-6 and XJ-4, who try to grab the Hedlok's ARMS and hold it back from landing more punches on XJ-8-

-Especially with all the recent siege efforts and Spamton's various tips...-

-Will she confront him or wait to see if he actually tries to take any immediate action about Basel?-
___

-Dipper might pick up on it...but not immediately. It's something he mulls over in his head as odd, but isn't sure whe ther or not it's worth questioning as he also thinks it's possible that she may have just been referring to Deities in the broader sense-

-Bad time for Sayori to ask that?- :V
___

-Nope, if anything it's just a family thing they do- :p
___

-And speaking of the above- :V

Medli: "How sweet!" :b:
___

Steven: "Well, we couldn't be too sure with everything else we've seen here..."

-Specimen 14 blows the candle out and then puts in a pocket-

Steven: "Wait, what are you doing?"

Specimen 14: "Speaking from experience, every little item I found on the previous floors ended up being important somehow. Random as it seems, this candle might be important later, too."

Wait, for real?! -Shouted from the painting room-

(...We need eyes in every direction. If it's anything like that puppet we saw earlier, it shouldn't be able to approach us when at least one of us is looking at it.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-What Golden asked?-
-Juri definitely tried to rush towards the Fishbunjin and grab with her foot!-

Inigo: "So does that make a good first impression?" -not like this Inigo became him on the least-
---
Kiara: "Right, though multiple spirits wailing in regret have been preventing it..."
---
Draco: "You don't tell me what to do... And besides, I'll be by myself anyway"
---
Sieg: "Well..." -he explains the plot of Fate/Apocrypha- "Thus he keeps carrying the Grail so the effect of the wish doesn't affects the world"
Azura: "Not really." :p
---
Palutena: "... I see... do you know where those spirits come from?"
---
Shez: "Geez, am I not allowed to care about you?" :glare:
---
Emblem Corrin: "Whoa......."

Kirby: "Ooh, good idea!"

Dedede: "Papyrus would just say order the spaghetti."
___

-Successfully or unsuccessfully?-
___

(I'm confident you will.) :p
Byleth: "Then we ask someone else."
---
-successfully-

---

---

Sayori: "Little Marywas so cute, and Poppy ws really kind and cool too~!"
---
---
---

___

-She does, and so does XJ-6 and XJ-4, who try to grab the Hedlok's ARMS and hold it back from landing more punches on XJ-8-

-Will she confront him or wait to see if he actually tries to take any immediate action about Basel?-
___

-Dipper might pick up on it...but not immediately. It's something he mulls over in his head as odd, but isn't sure whe ther or not it's worth questioning as he also thinks it's possible that she may have just been referring to Deities in the broader sense-

___

___

___

Specimen 14: "Speaking from experience, every little item I found on the previous floors ended up being important somehow. Random as it seems, this candle might be important later, too."

(...We need eyes in every direction. If it's anything like that puppet we saw earlier, it shouldn't be able to approach us when at least one of us is looking at it.)
Kamui: "Isn't she adorable, Shirou?" :)
---
Viridi: Oh, my troops are doing well~

Coyle: -punches the XJs trying to free their siblings to get them off-

-so Charlotte finds Koyanskaya's room?-
---
Byleth: "..." -waiting for the Dokis' answers-
---
-it's quite sweet and adorable-
---
Kanna: "Awwwww~ We should take a group picture too." :)
---
Ruby: "It's just a candle... but you know this place better than us..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-now Firebrand tries to rest, thinking of things to come-

Man Seemingly Named "Fergie": -groans and lights a cigarette-

You know those things will kill ya.

"After all the **** we've dealt with, that would be ironic."
-What Golden asked?-

-I was thinking she'd order one from Amazon or a fictional equivalent, but eBay works too lmao-

-Then again, Alphys would probably be worried about buying a possibly used one and would want the BIdoof to have a brand one- :V
-Juri definitely tried to rush towards the Fishbunjin and grab with her foot!-
-So did Shuten for that matter!-

-That is a funny mental image if I'm honest-

-And Shirou is glad he's finally looking up to something-

Mirei: "On the very least it's not coffee with mayo"
-The rest of the Casters might also be able to make use of some the ingredients, so they'll be thankful as well- :p
___

Linebeck: "I've heard that they...mostly live like ordinary people around here."
___

-The majority of him are wary or fearful or him or can't stand him...-
___

Squirtle: "(And it helps you cast some spells?)"
-True- :p -What else is around?-
---
Cú: "That is about right" :p
---
-Moreso the latter case-
---
-Fate nodded in response-
Azura: "Not really." :p
---
Palutena: "... I see... do you know where those spirits come from?"
---
Shez: "Geez, am I not allowed to care about you?" :glare:
---
Emblem Corrin: "Whoa......."
Inigo: "Ah..."
Olivia: "So this is Inigo! My son from Lucina's future who likes to dance too~"
---
Merlin: "Why of course, they seem to have come from a manor that appeared mysteriously"
---
Draco: "This is simply a temporary relationship of convenience"
---
Sieg: "He does so without any regrets in his choice. After all, eliminating all evil would only deprive others of their free-will"
___

___

___

___

___

Kamui: "Isn't she adorable, Shirou?" :)
---
Viridi: Oh, my troops are doing well~

Coyle: -punches the XJs trying to free their siblings to get them off-

-so Charlotte finds Koyanskaya's room?-
---
Byleth: "..." -waiting for the Dokis' answers-
---
-it's quite sweet and adorable-
---
Kanna: "Awwwww~ We should take a group picture too." :)
---
Ruby: "It's just a candle... but you know this place better than us..."
Shirou: "It's rare for her to not be" :) -patting-
---
Charlotte: "Okay, here we are" -and Viridi's troops arrived at the same time too- "...Huh?!"
Shiki: "Eh those are on our side... Begrudgingly, but less than this guy"
Kaito: "Hey" :p

-For now observe, not every day she meets someone new who might be at her level-
---
-I was thinking they'd be by themselves by then LOL-
Monika: "....I don't deserve it"
Yuri: "...You're right, you don't!"
Sayori: "......." Oh no...
Natsuki: ".................." -doesn't knows what to say-
---
Tiki: "I bet Margaretha could snap the pic" :p
---
Takeru: "I get what you mean, my ghost friends did come to meet me through getting mundane objects with strong feelings attached"

Arthur: "Everyone try looking at each other's backs..."
Sakura: "Maybe some should backwards..."

Top Bottom