• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It be fiiiiiiiiiiine

Lily: "...A-Actually, I have another question to ask..."
Medea: "Hm?"
Lily: "What if we stayed in Mewni... Permanently?"
---
da Vinci: "Will keep into account! Farewell Captain Linebeck, if you need the help the assistance of a beautiful grnius once again, Leonardo da Vinci is the name~!"
---
-Yeah, they ain't 100% heartless- :V

Sakura: "Phew, it ended well..."
Rin: "Geez, who placed that pillow there?"
---
Boudica: "Oh, little Patxi" :) -petted the Eevee- "I don't think you've seen the other Pokémon here before"
-Medea's response to this idea?-
___

Linebeck: (I might if this world's technology remains so ludicrously complicated...) "Very well. I'm certain that my knowledge of this world's feats of engineering is considerably greater, now!"
___

-Mostly just very self-absorbed- :V

And that branch didn't look that fragile. Something's definitely up, here....
___

Unreplied.
___

(Nope, this is the first I've really gotten to talk to them! Everyone I've met so far has been really nice!)

-Some Pokemon still on edge with the presence of the Gyarados-

Sothis: "I'm not. I suppose the concept of an extraterrestrial life form is not too crazy for your minds."
---
Emblem Eirika: I wonder if I could see her one day...

Emblem Ephraim: So when will I get a fight?
---
-indeed-

-IT'S EPIC-
Kirby: "We've actually helped plenty of visitors from other planets before!"

Dedede: "And got bamboozled by a few others..." :urg:
___

-Maybe she will. I've legit thought of bringing the other Gravity Falls characters into the thread from time to time- :V

Spongebob Narrator: "Eventually..-"
___

-With food being thrown or launched across the area with great strength and with all sorts of methods-

-From a distance, it'd basically look like food warfare-

-there's likely a correlation, some kind of complex-
(Plus she seemed astonished that anyone wanted her to fight for them, even a corrupting parasite before she learned just how bad and uncaring that parasite was...)

Byleth: "An unfortunate result of being in a high ruling position, I assume?"

Lilith: "To show me that my blunder could lead to something wonderful?"
---
Emblem Chrom: "That's great to hear... And how do you fit in to this, Marco?"

-so what he do?-
---
-Veyle is walking around scouting the base for anything important, quickly dispatching anyone who sees her with powerful dark magic-
---
Blake: -climbed a tree and jumped from tree to tree to get a good vantage point-
---
Kanna: "Not quite..." -usually doesn't spoil but she thought this was vague enough-
---
Ren: "Then we have to somehow put them to rest. For their sake."
Medb: "And jealousy as well!"
-That's a good question, would Byleth know she was killed by cheese at this point?-
---
Marie: "And that everyone can commit any mistake, right?"
---
-Both Star and Lily trying to not let their inner crushes on him speak!-

-Well, Kiritsugu knows damn well he can't get rid of Sigurd's ring for obvious reasons, and asking for another to be assigned to it would raise yebrows...-
---
-And she managed to do it succesfully, while Medb is sweeping through soldiers using Emblem Camilla's axe, both from a distance, and very up close-
-Scáthach is also using Emblem Byleth's Vajra-Mushti to literally punch through-
---
Unreplied Uni
---
-So would Atalanta for that matter, wondering hwo the beast will look like...-
---
-After her call with Yuri ended, Yor was panicking, but then got another call, which she answered thinking it was Yuri about to tell him the truth, but another voice spoke through the phone saying it's rare she has a quarrel with her brother, with Yor adressing this person as "Shopkeeper" and apologizing for being wrong-
Hayate: "Very soon..."
---
Takeru: "I agree with that!"
-It made Siegrun in an attempt to evade-
-Undyne wonders if either her or Byleth will mention it-
___

Either that, or e-even if not, what Marie just said. Just because you made a mistake, that doesn't mean you c-can't come back from it or try to make up for it and do the right thing...
___

Marco: "Oh, th-they're some of my best friends. I don't have a contract with a Servant like Star, though..."
___

-While Undyne takes out entire squadrons of Sentai and Rider copies with Hector's axe-

-Star's waiting for a good opportunity to use the team party boost from her Emblem bracelet-

-The Rapidash shoots Fire Blasts at any foe who approaches them-
___

What Digi said.
___

River: "Aha, getting a bird's eye view to better spot a beast! Perhaps we should follow suit!" -Tries the same tactic, climbing up another tree-

-Blake and Ata would eventually spot what look like the feathers of...an almost giant turkey. About three or four times as large as the ones on Earth or any similar birds from Remnant and Basel-
___

Tetra: "Then what's her deal? The main character's a spy, his adopted kid is a telepath, there's no way that she doesn't also have a secret job or powers of some kind."
___

Steven: "We just need to figure out how!"

Specimen 14: "I don't see how that's possible unless you can manage to kill Specimen 9 for good!"

-The shadow arm stops at one point before unleashing it's attack, allowing Sieg to dodge it-

-The attack in question? A bunch of human-sized shadow arms with red outlines emerge from the larger shadow arm and try to grab or swipe their claws anyone standing below them-

-The shadows arms disapepar after that, but anyone struck is dealt considerable damage from it-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-her hoodie is clearly stuffed-
Irisviel: "Aw, please leave it with us!"
Taiga: ".......I don't know what you mean!"
Nightingale: "It's clearly in your hoodie"
Taiga: "Hahahah, nice joke!"
-Medea's response to this idea?-
___

Linebeck: (I might if this world's technology remains so ludicrously complicated...) "Very well. I'm certain that my knowledge of this world's feats of engineering is considerably greater, now!"
___

-Mostly just very self-absorbed- :V

And that branch didn't look that fragile. Something's definitely up, here....
___

Unreplied.
___

(Nope, this is the first I've really gotten to talk to them! Everyone I've met so far has been really nice!)

-Some Pokemon still on edge with the presence of the Gyarados-
Medea: "You want us to move here because of Star?"
Lily: "...Yeah"
---
da Vinci: "Have a great voyage, Captain, may we meet each other eventually once again~"
---
-Preeeetty much- :V
Sakura: "Like you were set up..."
---
Helena: "Oh, well... I honestly wouldn't know what to tell you"
Mash: "Oh..."
---
Boudica: "I can say they are, I've been feeding them often and have been quite thankful" :)

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
(Plus she seemed astonished that anyone wanted her to fight for them, even a corrupting parasite before she learned just how bad and uncaring that parasite was...)
-just what happened to this Bidoof, she wonders....-

Irisviel: "Aw, please leave it with us!"
Taiga: ".......I don't know what you mean!"
Nightingale: "It's clearly in your hoodie"
Taiga: "Hahahah, nice joke!"
-the hoodie shifted-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: "You want us to move here because of Star?"
Lily: "...Yeah"
---
da Vinci: "Have a great voyage, Captain, may we meet each other eventually once again~"
---
-Preeeetty much- :V
Sakura: "Like you were set up..."
---
Helena: "Oh, well... I honestly wouldn't know what to tell you"
Mash: "Oh..."
---
Boudica: "I can say they are, I've been feeding them often and have been quite thankful" :)
-They do have a contract...-
___

Linebeck: "We probably will. This may be a space-faring vessel, but the ship isn't that large.

...Erm, at least I think it's not. Have I even seen most of this ship yet?"
___

Just like before with the backpack...

Tiff: "Ya gotta be kiddin' me! That failed, too?!"

Brit: "Will no plan make Jennifer look like the unpopular outcast that she should be?!"
___

Steven: "Well, it was worth a shot..." :urg:
___

(Are you guys okay?)

Mudkip: "(...U-Umm, I guess?)"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-that's true; it's not like she's trying to one-up Palutena right now-
Viridi: "So how was your dream?"

Shuten: "How much 'not bad' measures~?" :p
---
Morrigan: "Let me guess, ahem, Hadoken! Shoryuken! Tatsumaki senpukyaku!"
---
-A bunch of stubborn ones, though Musashi is more of an airhead compared to Draco-
Juri: "Can't tell. The others' voices got over yours." :p
---
Palutena: "So we've met the same one..."
---
-what a dummi :V-

Kirby: "We've actually helped plenty of visitors from other planets before!"

Dedede: "And got bamboozled by a few others..." :urg:
___

-Maybe she will. I've legit thought of bringing the other Gravity Falls characters into the thread from time to time- :V

Spongebob Narrator: "Eventually..-"
___

-With food being thrown or launched across the area with great strength and with all sorts of methods-

-From a distance, it'd basically look like food warfare-
Sothis: "So not an unfamiliar concept..."
---
-oh my, that would be hilarious-
---
-it's a shot-for-shot recreation of the V2 fight... but with another P-

Medb: "And jealousy as well!"
-That's a good question, would Byleth know she was killed by cheese at this point?-
---
Marie: "And that everyone can commit any mistake, right?"
---
-Both Star and Lily trying to not let their inner crushes on him speak!-

-Well, Kiritsugu knows damn well he can't get rid of Sigurd's ring for obvious reasons, and asking for another to be assigned to it would raise yebrows...-
---
-And she managed to do it succesfully, while Medb is sweeping through soldiers using Emblem Camilla's axe, both from a distance, and very up close-
-Scáthach is also using Emblem Byleth's Vajra-Mushti to literally punch through-
---
Unreplied Uni
---
-So would Atalanta for that matter, wondering hwo the beast will look like...-
---
-After her call with Yuri ended, Yor was panicking, but then got another call, which she answered thinking it was Yuri about to tell him the truth, but another voice spoke through the phone saying it's rare she has a quarrel with her brother, with Yor adressing this person as "Shopkeeper" and apologizing for being wrong-
Hayate: "Very soon..."
---
Takeru: "I agree with that!"
-It made Siegrun in an attempt to evade-
___

Either that, or e-even if not, what Marie just said. Just because you made a mistake, that doesn't mean you c-can't come back from it or try to make up for it and do the right thing...
___

Marco: "Oh, th-they're some of my best friends. I don't have a contract with a Servant like Star, though..."
___

-While Undyne takes out entire squadrons of Sentai and Rider copies with Hector's axe-

-Star's waiting for a good opportunity to use the team party boost from her Emblem bracelet-

___

What Digi said.
___

River: "Aha, getting a bird's eye view to better spot a beast! Perhaps we should follow suit!" -Tries the same tactic, climbing up another tree-

-Blake and Ata would eventually spot what look like the feathers of...an almost giant turkey. About three or four times as large as the ones on Earth or any similar birds from Remnant and Basel-
___

Tetra: "Then what's her deal? The main character's a spy, his adopted kid is a telepath, there's no way that she doesn't also have a secret job or powers of some kind."
___

Specimen 14: "I don't see how that's possible unless you can manage to kill Specimen 9 for good!"

-The shadow arm stops at one point before unleashing it's attack, allowing Sieg to dodge it-

-The attack in question? A bunch of human-sized shadow arms with red outlines emerge from the larger shadow arm and try to grab or swipe their claws anyone standing below them-

-The shadows arms disapepar after that, but anyone struck is dealt considerable damage from it-
Byleth: "Jealousy? Is that what you think?"
---
Lilith: "..." 🤔
---
Emblem Chrom: "And yet you fought alongside them... You must be a really brave one."

-he might as well try-
---
Alear: "Seems the Emblems are doing good work. Now let's find those evil leaders."

Dr. Coyle: -will greet the invaders after finding a workaround to her issue; diverting some of the Grid's power to Hedlok so her body doesn't have to process it alone-
---
Byleth: "So what shall we do now?"
---
Blake: "...." What an incredible beast...
---
Kanna: "Ever thought of how funny of a clash it would be if she didn't?" :p
---
Ruby: "Oh... think my eyes could do something?"

Yang: -struck-

Ruby: "OH NO! YANG!" :crazy:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
[Yes, but kinda on my own....]

-while she had been released from her Trainer, that doesn't mean she was accepted into wild colonies again-
Oh...W-Well, to be fair, a lot of the Pokemon with trainers here u-used to be on their own, too!

Sothis: "So not an unfamiliar concept..."
---
-oh my, that would be hilarious-
---
-it's a shot-for-shot recreation of the V2 fight... but with another P-
Meta Knight: "Not for us. But I suspect there's still yet more complexities to your origins and story than merely being from a different planet than Byleth's."
___

-Mainly Wendy, Soos and Pacifica herself. Possibly McGucket, too-

-But I'm not sure how and I have a lot of characters as is, so if I have bring them in, it'll probably be considerably later- :V
___

-As well as in an open outdoor environment with Winter and maybe a few of the other Pokemon as spectators-

-It's still just as chaotic-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "Not for us. But I suspect there's still yet more complexities to your origins and story than merely being from a different planet than Byleth's."
___

-Mainly Wendy, Soos and Pacifica herself. Possibly McGucket, too-

-But I'm not sure how and I have a lot of characters as is, so if I have bring them in, it'll probably be considerably later- :V
___

-As well as in an open outdoor environment with Winter and maybe a few of the other Pokemon as spectators-

-It's still just as chaotic-
Sothis: "Perhaps, but anything before I landed on Fodlan's world is unnecessary information."
---
-probably lol-
---
-if not more :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Perhaps, but anything before I landed on Fodlan's world is unnecessary information."
---
-probably lol-
---
-if not more :V-
Meta Knight: "If your origins and home are matter you wish to keep private, we shall respect that."

Kirby: "Agreed!"

-Bandana Dee and even Dedede nodded in agreement with that-
___

-That's also why they weren't among the characters I brought in as backup for Chaldea- :V
___

-Winter actually had to take cover behind some rocks to avoid getting caught in the crossfire of food. Doesn't stop her from even cheering for them in support, though-

(You've got this, Team RWBY!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "If your origins and home are matter you wish to keep private, we shall respect that."

Kirby: "Agreed!"

-Bandana Dee and even Dedede nodded in agreement with that-
___

-That's also why they weren't among the characters I brought in as backup for Chaldea- :V
___

-Winter actually had to take cover behind some rocks to avoid getting caught in the crossfire of food. Doesn't stop her from even cheering for them in support, though-

(You've got this, Team RWBY!)
Sothis: "They're simply pointless knowledge, honestly."
---
-Shacktron would've been badass tho :V-
---
-then the part where Weiss is knocked out-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "They're simply pointless knowledge, honestly."
---
-Shacktron would've been badass tho :V-
---
-then the part where Weiss is knocked out-
Kirby: "I'm not sure why you'd consider your home and origins unimportant, but we won't ask more questions about them if you don't wanna talk about them..." -Doesn't know many other members of his own species and said species' origins are uncertain, so he's certainly curious about his own past-
___

-Tbh, I've thought about having them at least operate the Shackton so the Pines don't have to- :V
___

-GASP- (NO!)

-Knows Weiss is fine, her reaction is a mixture of being overly dramatic on purpose and being legit mad at whoever K.O'd her- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "I'm not sure why you'd consider your home and origins unimportant, but we won't ask more questions about them if you don't wanna talk about them..." -Doesn't know many other members of his own species and said species' origins are uncertain, so he's certainly curious about his own past-
___

-Tbh, I've thought about having them at least operate the Shackton so the Pines don't have to- :V
___

-GASP- (NO!)

-Knows Weiss is fine, her reaction is a mixture of being overly dramatic on purpose and being legit mad at whoever K.O'd her- :V
-can any of them feel a LOT of power from her though?-
---
-LMAOOOOO-
---
-that's amazing-

Ruby: "WEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSS!!"

[It was great. Got to compete in a ring and win against any challenger.]
Viridi: "You've always loved a good fight." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-can any of them feel a LOT of power from her though?-
---
-LMAOOOOO-
---
-that's amazing-

Ruby: "WEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSS!!"
Kirby: "You seem super powerful, though!"

Dedede: "Duh, she's supposed to be a deity, Kirby!"
___

-Actually, scratch that. It's less so that Pines don't have to and more so that they can help with the fight directly while still being able to use the Shacktron as well-
___

(You can't lose now, Weiss!)

[Oh, they have Trainers? I used to have one....kinda.]
...O-Only kind of?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-just what happened to this Bidoof, she wonders....-

-the hoodie shifted-
-Taiga nervously laughed-
Shamal: "Please, it's to ensure safety..."
-They do have a contract...-
___

Linebeck: "We probably will. This may be a space-faring vessel, but the ship isn't that large.

...Erm, at least I think it's not. Have I even seen most of this ship yet?"
___

Just like before with the backpack...

Tiff: "Ya gotta be kiddin' me! That failed, too?!"

Brit: "Will no plan make Jennifer look like the unpopular outcast that she should be?!"
___

Steven: "Well, it was worth a shot..." :urg:
___

(Are you guys okay?)

Mudkip: "(...U-Umm, I guess?)"
Medea: "Hm, it's noty like we couldn't go work with the others..."
Lily: She's considering it!
---
da Vinci: "I don't think you have, mayhaps" :p
---
Sakura: "Maybe an enemy of yours?"
-There's gotta be a way!-
---
Helena: "Hey, don't feel so bad, Azura's gonna help us practice"
Mash: "...She will?"
---
Boudica: "You seem startled..."
Juri: "Can't tell. The others' voices got over yours." :p
---
Palutena: "So we've met the same one..."
---
-what a dummi :V-
Shuten: "You still could pick me out though, huh? Are you that fond of me?" :p
---
Morrigan: "Heh, he's from our world by the way!"
Lilith: "Yeah, our place has quite the eccentric humans" :p
---
-Indeed, good for Iori that I'm not planning for him to appear or else he'd be so embarrassed on how his parent is here- :V
___

___

___

___

What Digi said.
___

___

___

---
---
Emblem Chrom: "And yet you fought alongside them... You must be a really brave one."

-he might as well try-
---
Alear: "Seems the Emblems are doing good work. Now let's find those evil leaders."

Dr. Coyle: -will greet the invaders after finding a workaround to her issue; diverting some of the Grid's power to Hedlok so her body doesn't have to process it alone-
---
---
---
---

Scáthach: "It is what happened in part, her nephew was both jealous and upset so he assassinated her"
Medb: "HMPH!"
---
-Marie offered her a cookie while at it-
---
Lily: "Ooooh, he's so brave and more th- He's really good!" I was doing it again!

-So, Sigurd sees him sigh-
Kiritsugu: "I'll attempt to... Tolerate you"
---
Jeanne: -Warped using Celica's ring and then used Ragnarok on some- "But where would they be?"
Shirou: -Used Mulagir to shoot at many at once, then when some copies got near him, he swapped to Mani Katti to slash many at high speeds-
Martha: -As a dragon, was breathing on many at once-
Bedivere: "I'm glad none of these are alive" -cuts a copy with Leif's axe!-
-And oh boy, she's not a genius for nothing-
---
Suzuka: "Really just leave? I dunno, she's kinda admitting she's a virus with that statement, right?"
---
Atalanta: "...These must have belonged to it"
---
-The "Shopkeeper" then tells her she has a job to do, and her face grimaced-
-So this happened-
---
Sieg: -Pant- "That's terri-" -then sees Yang- "OH NO!"

Rin: "Grrrr, we have to try!" -fires more powerful shots-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "You seem super powerful, though!"

Dedede: "Duh, she's supposed to be a deity, Kirby!"
___

-Actually, scratch that. It's less so that Pines don't have to and more so that they can help with the fight directly while still being able to use the Shacktron as well-
___

(You can't lose now, Weiss!)
Sothis: "You seem to have quite the power yourself, Kirby."
---
-yeah, that's still cool-
---
-but she did-

Shuten: "You still could pick me out though, huh? Are you that fond of me?" :p
---
Morrigan: "Heh, he's from our world by the way!"
Lilith: "Yeah, our place has quite the eccentric humans" :p
---
-Indeed, good for Iori that I'm not planning for him to appear or else he'd be so embarrassed on how his parent is here- :V
Juri: "I just never forget a voice, that's all!" -half-honest, half-platonic tsundere :V-
---
Palu: "Wait, he is?"
---
-but what would he think of his parent's Master? :V-

[Heh, yeah. It's more fun when I can kick ass.]
Viridi: "Maybe you could do some training then?" :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: "Hm, it's noty like we couldn't go work with the others..."
Lily: She's considering it!
---
da Vinci: "I don't think you have, mayhaps" :p
---
Sakura: "Maybe an enemy of yours?"
-There's gotta be a way!-
---
Helena: "Hey, don't feel so bad, Azura's gonna help us practice"
Mash: "...She will?"
---
Boudica: "You seem startled..."
-Vashyron might have to eventually move there, too, but that's still no issue for him being able to continue working as part of Team Resonance and Chaldea-
___

Linebeck: "Ugh, this is going to take a while..."
___

If this was seriously done by an enemy of mine, I'm pretty sure it wasn't a supervillain. They never resort to petty pranks unless it's to set me up for an actually dangerous trap. And so far, the only perosn who's ended up in danger is that poor cat...

-They're trying to cook up one last scheme, and that's to make Jenny look like a failure of a hero or an outright mean person...-
___

Steven: "Oh, that'd be great!"
___

Mudkip: "(S-Sorry, it's just...)"

Scyther: "(We're on alert for good reason.)"

(Oh, sorry! I'm not here to fight, I'm not a mean Gyarados! My species' faces just usually makes us look that way.) 😅

[Yeah....I don't think he actually liked me that much....]
... -Notable change in expression to shock, although she quickly recompsoes herself while assessing this info-

(Oh God, was she just...abandoned by her trainer...?)

Sothis: "You seem to have quite the power yourself, Kirby."
---
-yeah, that's still cool-
---
-but she did-
Kirby: "It's mostly thanks to years of experience and my Copy Ability power. But I'm not a deity."
___

-but for now, back to the twins-

Dipper: "Th-The point is, I don't have a crush right now, and I certainly don't have a crush on Pacifica!"

Mabel: "Remind me again about that hug she gave you that you two keep trying to forget?" :p
___

(Avenge her, Ruby!) -Cheering her on-

---
---

-he might as well try-
---

---
---
---
---

Scáthach: "It is what happened in part, her nephew was both jealous and upset so he assassinated her"
---
---
Lily: "Ooooh, he's so brave and more th- He's really good!" I was doing it again!

---
Jeanne: -Warped using Celica's ring and then used Ragnarok on some- "But where would they be?"
Shirou: -Used Mulagir to shoot at many at once, then when some copies got near him, he swapped to Mani Katti to slash many at high speeds-
---
Suzuka: "Really just leave? I dunno, she's kinda admitting she's a virus with that statement, right?"
---
---
-So this happened-
---

-Undyne knows this part of the tale, so she lets the other three/four talk for now-
___

-Lilith accepts the cookie from Marie?-
___

Star: (We gotta stay subtle, Lily! Even if he's...such a cute and strong dork~...)

Marco: "Th-Thanks. Even before we were really friends, I just wanted to help them out when some of their enemies showed up, and I know how to fight thanks to years of Karate lessons, so I did. Helping others is just the right thing to do...

...Star and Lily, though, they know how to fight just as well if not even better. We fight as a team because of that." :p
___

-Took out a tank with Hector's axe, then turns to look at Bedivere- No kidding...

Dipper: -Using either Erika or Ephraim's abilities- "The leaders have got to be hiding inside the base. If they're not willing to face a siege head-on, we've either got them on the run, or they're planning something big..."

Mabel: "Let's take them down before they can see their big ole' dumb evil plan a reality then!"
___

Poppy seems to be totally clear of Game Snydrome now, but I don't think just leaving them be is a good idea, either...
___

-Well, Ludo used to have that giant spider and giant bald eagle before he left for another dimension, so the fact that there's also giant turkeys or giant turkey-like birds among other oversized or unsual animals on Mewni adds up...-
___

Medli: "I suppose that would be a humorous constrast..."

-Then the scene of Yor getting a bounty and going on to violently and efficiently assassinate her targets-

TLink: "W-Whoa, she's an assassin?!"

Medli: "Oh goodness..." -A little shocked-

Tetra: "I knew it! She might not be a spy, but she does have a top secret job and the skills and strength for it!"
___

YANG! That does it, we're ending this fight! -Arming a set of sixteen missiles, aimed at Specimen 9-

-Steven immediately ran towards Yang to see how her Aura was doing-

-Specimen 9 took damage from Rin's energy bullets once again, but not going down yet, next summoned a bunch of minions, appearing to be either mutated zombies or twisted golems made from human flesh-

-These zombie golems are frail and go down in one hit from even a melee weapon with minimal strength required to wield it, but their own melee attacks still deal decent damage-

-At the same time, Specimen 9 also uses limited telepathic powers to make everyone see brief hallucinations of blood dripping over their heads and eyes, temporarily obscuring their vision-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "It's mostly thanks to years of experience and my Copy Ability power. But I'm not a deity."
___

-but for now, back to the twins-

Dipper: "Th-The point is, I don't have a crush right now, and I certainly don't have a crush on Pacifica!"

Mabel: "Remind me again about that hug she gave you that you two keep trying to forget?" :p
___

(Avenge her, Ruby!) -Cheering her on-
Sothis: "An ability to copy someone's abilities. yet you had never figured out about me... I suppose I was quite good at hiding myself." :p
---
Emblem Eirika: "It's so adorable." :)
---
-SHE WIIIIIIIIILL-

---
---

---
---
---
---
-So this happened-
---

-Undyne knows this part of the tale, so she lets the other three/four talk for now-
___

___

Star: (We gotta stay subtle, Lily! Even if he's...such a cute and strong dork~...)

Marco: "Th-Thanks. Even before we were really friends, I just wanted to help them out when some of their enemies showed up, and I know how to fight thanks to years of Karate lessons, so I did. Helping others is just the right thing to do...

...Star and Lily, though, they know how to fight just as well if not even better. We fight as a team because of that." :p
___

-Took out a tank with Hector's axe, then turns to look at Bedivere- No kidding...

Dipper: -Using either Erika or Ephraim's abilities- "The leaders have got to be hiding inside the base. If they're not willing to face a siege head-on, we've either got them on the run, or they're planning something big..."

Mabel: "Let's take them down before they can see their big ole' dumb evil plan a reality then!"
___

Poppy seems to be totally clear of Game Snydrome now, but I don't think just leaving them be is a good idea, either...
___

-Well, Ludo used to have that giant spider and giant bald eagle before he left for another dimension, so the fact that there's also giant turkeys or giant turkey-like birds among other oversized or unsual animals on Mewni adds up...-
___

-Then the scene of Yor getting a bounty and going on to violently and efficiently assassinate her targets-

Tetra: "I knew it! She might not be a spy, but she does have a top secret job and the skills and strength for it!"
___

YANG! That does it, we're ending this fight! -Arming a set of sixteen missiles, aimed at Specimen 9-

-Specimen 9 took damage from Rin's energy bullets once again, but not going down yet, next summoned a bunch of minions, appearing to be either mutated zombies or twisted golems made from human flesh-

-These zombie golems are frail and go down in one hit from even a melee weapon with minimal strength required to wield it, but their own melee attacks still deal decent damage-

-At the same time, Specimen 9 also uses limited telepathic powers to make everyone see brief hallucinations of blood dripping over their heads and eyes, temporarily obscuring their vision-
Byleth: "To be killed by your own kin... I'm deeply sorry to hear."
---
-she takes it with a smile-
---
Emblem Chrom: "Karate...?"

Emblem Robin: "Likely a fighting style that is from his world, based on context."

Emblem Sigurd: "Well, that is a start." :)
---
-it's then that a blast of energy gets in their way!-
---
Byleth: "I suppose we could stick around..." I really wanted to focus on giving gifts...
---
Blake: Quiet. Our noise could scare it.
---
Kanna: "Could you imagine if she's ever tasked to kill Loid? Imagine the fight!"
---
Jaune: "WHAT'S GOING ON?!"

Ren: -taking deep breaths-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "An ability to copy someone's abilities. yet you had never figured out about me... I suppose I was quite good at hiding myself." :p
---
Emblem Eirika: "It's so adorable." :)
---
-SHE WIIIIIIIIILL-
Dedede: -Whispers- "Except for to help with Byleth's Final Smash." :p

___

-Dipper hides his face under his hat in embarrassment-
___

-Rest of the fight ends up going almost identically to the V2 food fight?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dedede: -Whispers- "Except for to help with Byleth's Final Smash." :p

___

-Dipper hides his face under his hat in embarrassment-
___

-Rest of the fight ends up going almost identically to the V2 food fight?-
Sothis: "I heard that! But still, he could not copy that from Byleth." Perhaps the same logic as to why he could not have his own Keyblade when copying that kid?
---
Emblem Eirika: "You're just making it more obvious, Dipper." :)
---
-indeed it does!-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-but it feels safe inside the hoodie!-
Taiga: "...Should I really?" 😅
Shamal: "We have to make sure it isn't a threat"
Juri: "I just never forget a voice, that's all!" -half-honest, half-platonic tsundere :V-
---
Palu: "Wait, he is?"
---
-but what would he think of his parent's Master? :V-
Shuten: "Really? Some say my voice is a bit similar to others..." -Aoi Yuuki has done a LOT-
---
Morrigan: "Sure is, I've met him so many times I have his contact number"
Lilith: "It'd be easier to say who doesn't has his number"
---
Iori: "I heard you're strong, let me fight you" -before he gets stomped- :V
-Vashyron might have to eventually move there, too, but that's still no issue for him being able to continue working as part of Team Resonance and Chaldea-
___

Linebeck: "Ugh, this is going to take a while..."
___

If this was seriously done by an enemy of mine, I'm pretty sure it wasn't a supervillain. They never resort to petty pranks unless it's to set me up for an actually dangerous trap. And so far, the only perosn who's ended up in danger is that poor cat...

-They're trying to cook up one last scheme, and that's to make Jenny look like a failure of a hero or an outright mean person...-
___

Steven: "Oh, that'd be great!"
___

Mudkip: "(S-Sorry, it's just...)"

Scyther: "(We're on alert for good reason.)"

(Oh, sorry! I'm not here to fight, I'm not a mean Gyarados! My species' faces just usually makes us look that way.) 😅
-Indeed, she's gonna take that into account... off-screen, of course- :V
-For now, she's considering it...-
---
da Vinci: "Maybe you actually want me to stick around, huh?" :p
---
Rin: "Maybe it's someone who just wants to prank you to feel better with themselves?"

-Oh woah, how to do that?-
---
Mash: "So we have a chance there!"
Helena: "Not a bad idea, huh?"
---
Boudica: "Oh! Don't wory, he's my partner Pokémon! I've raised him since he was a Magikarp!"
___

___

___

___

___

___

___

---
---

Emblem Robin: "Likely a fighting style that is from his world, based on context."

---
---
Byleth: "I suppose we could stick around..." I really wanted to focus on giving gifts...
---
---
Kanna: "Could you imagine if she's ever tasked to kill Loid? Imagine the fight!"
---

Medb: "Oh well, I'm back anyway~!"
Scáthach: "Still, a piece of cheese?"
Medb: "Sssshhhhhh!"
---
-And when tasting it, it's quite good-
---
Lily: Ah, he's totally a Prince Charming~ Ah, but you're right! "I am more of a healer though!"

Kiritsugu: "A start, huh..." I wonder how this will end for me.
---
-Mash tried to tank it while Engaged with Ike to tank further!-
---
Suzuka: "Fine, fine, let's do it while delivering gifts then!"
-The Dokis seem awed by how Poppy seems to have adapted to her situation-
Mary: "That's so coooool~!"
---
-Atalanta nodded, as they kept staring, and Artemis quietly hovered-
---
Sieg: "I don't knw, but we can't just stand here!"
Sakura: -Blocking attacks with her trident-
Mordred: "Come on you stupid things! Off!" -kicked some-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Viridi: "Maybe you could do some training then?" :)
[Feels like I've been out of it for a while, so probably a good idea.]

... -Notable change in expression to shock, although she quickly recompsoes herself while assessing this info-

(Oh God, was she just...abandoned by her trainer...?)
-it would explain some things....-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Shuten: "Really? Some say my voice is a bit similar to others..." -Aoi Yuuki has done a LOT-
---
Morrigan: "Sure is, I've met him so many times I have his contact number"
Lilith: "It'd be easier to say who doesn't has his number"
---
Iori: "I heard you're strong, let me fight you" -before he gets stomped- :V
Juri: "You do sound a lot like an Egyptian fortune teller I've met... but I can tell the difference. I'm really good at remembering details." :p
---
Palu: "He has a phone?" :surprised:
---
LMAO

[Feels like I've been out of it for a while, so probably a good idea.]
Viridi: "Anyone in particular you want to spar with?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Popo....

-it couldn't possibly be a threat if it's too skittish to be around others, could it....?-
-Taiga certainly believes it doesn't...-

Medea Lily: "Pleeeeaaase?"
Taiga: "The thing about that is... Look! A flying pig!"
Nurses: "................."
Juri: "You do sound a lot like an Egyptian fortune teller I've met... but I can tell the difference. I'm really good at remembering details." :p
---
Palu: "He has a phone?" :surprised:
---
LMAO
Shuten: "Then I'll that as good enough" :p
---
Morrigan: "Well, more accurately that rich friend of his"
---
-Back to them though-
Tiamat: "I hope to not be a bother..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, she's gonna take that into account... off-screen, of course- :V
-For now, she's considering it...-
---
da Vinci: "Maybe you actually want me to stick around, huh?" :p
---
Rin: "Maybe it's someone who just wants to prank you to feel better with themselves?"

-Oh woah, how to do that?-
---
Mash: "So we have a chance there!"
Helena: "Not a bad idea, huh?"
---
Boudica: "Oh! Don't wory, he's my partner Pokémon! I've raised him since he was a Magikarp!"
-Fair enough- :V

-Will she tell Lily that she'll consider it?-
___

Linebeck: "I-I'll be fine..."
___

I definitely know of a few people like that...But in every case, there'd still be more to their motive than just pranking me.

-They're discussing how, and it's a scheme they're gonna try to pull off within the next ten minutes...-
___

Steven: "We didn't even know about that yet! Thank you, Helena!" :b:
___

Mudkip: "(R-Really?)"

Girafarig: "(You seem really nice, too...I guess it would make sense that your Pokemon would also be kind!)"

-Mr. Fish feeling less bad hearing that-

Sothis: "I heard that! But still, he could not copy that from Byleth." Perhaps the same logic as to why he could not have his own Keyblade when copying that kid?
---
Emblem Eirika: "You're just making it more obvious, Dipper." :)
---
-indeed it does!-
Kirby: "Even I can't copy every weapon or power out there..."
___

Dipper: :nervous:

Mabel: "Nothing wrong with being in love, Dipper!"

Dipper: -Quietly- "Did you really have to bring this up in front of the cool warriors...?"
___

-Resulting in Ruby defeating JNPR with a food tornado/hurricane?-

-it would explain some things....-
(She's still not that familiar with Chaldea, so it's probably way early to ask her what her trainer was like and if he just abandoned her...)

---
---

---
---
---
---
---

---
---
Lily: Ah, he's totally a Prince Charming~ Ah, but you're right! "I am more of a healer though!"

---
---
---
---
-Byleth already knew that part or is legit confused by the mention of cheese?-
___

-While Alphys gladly takes a sip from her tea-
___

Marco: "Robin's right. All the moves and stances I was using during training before were Karate techniques!"

Star: "Doesn't mean you don't know how to kick cast offense spells or beat someone on the head with your staff." :p "Plus, being a healing means we don't have to worry as much about injuries or dying!

...That last part sounded less dark in my head." :ohwell:
___

INCOMING!

-Dipper and Mabel immediately tried to look for the source of the blast of energy, while also keeping an eye out for additional enemy fire-
___

Maybe I should call my sisters. They could keep an eye on Poppy and the others while the rest of us focus on delivering gifts!

___

River: "Aha, we've got a trail! Knights, follow that trail of feathers and move out!"

-River runs ahead following the trail of feathers, followed by four burly knights, two of them men and two of them women-

-While River follows the trail from the ground to better track the dropped feathers, Blake, Ata and Artemis would be able to see movement from the actual giant turkey itself through some trees and bushes in the distance-
___

Unreplied, Digi.
___

(ACK! B-Blood! Did we get hit?!)

Specimen 14: "It's an illusion! Watch your steps, it'll end and you'll be able to see clearly again after a few seconds!"

-The zombie golems Mordred kicked are instantly destroyed, falling to the ground in bloody and dusty pieces before distingrating entirely-

-Specimen 9 then targets Ren next, shooting a number of large fireballs directly at him-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Shuten: "Then I'll that as good enough" :p
---
Morrigan: "Well, more accurately that rich friend of his"
---
-Back to them though-
Tiamat: "I hope to not be a bother..."
Juri: "You're pretty good at this." :p
---
Palutena: "Ken? That makes more sense."
---
Byleth: "If you're a friend of Sothis, you're my friend as well."

Kirby: "Even I can't copy every weapon or power out there..."
___

Dipper: :nervous:

Mabel: "Nothing wrong with being in love, Dipper!"

Dipper: -Quietly- "Did you really have to bring this up in front of the cool warriors...?"
___

-Resulting in Ruby defeating JNPR with a food tornado/hurricane?-
Sothis: "A shock to see this power be so flexible yet so limited..."
---
Emblem Eirika: "Honestly, I might have asked a question like that eventually." :p
---
-heck yeah!-

---
---

---
---
---
---
___

___

Marco: "Robin's right. All the moves and stances I was using during training before were Karate techniques!"

Star: "Doesn't mean you don't know how to kick cast offense spells or beat someone on the head with your staff." :p "Plus, being a healing means we don't have to worry as much about injuries or dying!

___

INCOMING!

-Dipper and Mabel immediately tried to look for the source of the blast of energy, while also keeping an eye out for additional enemy fire-
___

Maybe I should call my sisters. They could keep an eye on Poppy and the others while the rest of us focus on delivering gifts!

___

River: "Aha, we've got a trail! Knights, follow that trail of feathers and move out!"

-River runs ahead following the trail of feathers, followed by four burly knights, two of them men and two of them women-

-While River follows the trail from the ground to better track the dropped feathers, Blake, Ata and Artemis would be able to see movement from the actual giant turkey itself through some trees and bushes in the distance-
___

Unreplied, Digi.
___

Specimen 14: "It's an illusion! Watch your steps, it'll end and you'll be able to see clearly again after a few seconds!"

-The zombie golems Mordred kicked are instantly destroyed, falling to the ground in bloody and dusty pieces before distingrating entirely-

-Specimen 9 then targets Ren next, shooting a number of large fireballs directly at him-
Byleth: "Well, I suppose you really can make anything lethal, huh..."

-Medb glad Byleth didn't make fun of her for that?-
---
Lilith: "Whoa, where did you get a cookie like that?"
---
Emblem Robin: "You seem to be a well-rounded team, having everything you need to face any situation."

Emblem Sigurd: "I hope we can at least get along enough to have some synergy as allies, even if not as friends."
---
Dr. Coyle: "If you value your live, you should leave, trespassers."
---
Byleth: "That's a good idea." :)
---
Blake: I think you can go for a good shot here.
---
-what KoP said-
---
-he takes a deep breath, dodging the projectiles with ease with a clear mind-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "A shock to see this power be so flexible yet so limited..."
---
Emblem Eirika: "Honestly, I might have asked a question like that eventually." :p
---
-heck yeah!-
-Maybe some weapons and powers are too powerful or sacred to for the ability to copy... -
___

Mabel: "You mean if Dipper had a crush on her?"
___

(Victory! Team RWBY wins!)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

INCOMING!

___

___

___

Unreplied, Digi.
___

---
---
Emblem Robin: "You seem to be a well-rounded team, having everything you need to face any situation."

Emblem Sigurd: "I hope we can at least get along enough to have some synergy as allies, even if not as friends."
---
---
---
---
-what KoP said-
---
Medb: ""Hmph, so I take whatever means to be on guard against it!"
Scáthach: "Right, Servants tend to have a weakness to what they died against..."
---
Marie: "We have quite the wonderful set of chefs with us~"
-Natsuki baked it-
---
Lily: -To Star- "Still not bad to be careful about, well, that!" -to Robin- "Thanks! We try to always look for each other's backs!"

Kiritsugu: "I suppose we'll have to see..." -something not even Artoria could achieve...-
---
Mordred: -With Roy equipped- "Funny you call us tresspassers when this was our base!"
---
Suzuka: "If she somehow doesn't infects them"
Natsuki: "But if you were one of them?"
Poppy: "Hm?"
Natsuki: "...You had to infect someone to appear, right?"
Poppy: "I did" -she admits, to their surprise- "And I dislike it a lot too"
---
Atalanta: I'll see if I can aim correctly...
-Artemis gasped silently, knowing to not be noisy-
---
Hayate: "All the family is so quirky, huh?" :p
-Yor laments how the only good thing she's at is to kill people and not to be normal...-
---
Rin: "WINTER!" -she tried to get to her!-
-Fair enough- :V

-Will she tell Lily that she'll consider it?-
___

Linebeck: "I-I'll be fine..."
___

I definitely know of a few people like that...But in every case, there'd still be more to their motive than just pranking me.

-They're discussing how, and it's a scheme they're gonna try to pull off within the next ten minutes...-
___

Steven: "We didn't even know about that yet! Thank you, Helena!" :b:
___

Mudkip: "(R-Really?)"

Girafarig: "(You seem really nice, too...I guess it would make sense that your Pokemon would also be kind!)"

-Mr. Fish feeling less bad hearing that-
Medea: "Hmmmm..."
Lily: -Waiting for the answer-
Medea: "You know it's not like can be done in just one day though, right?"
Lily: "Well..."
---
da Vinci: "Oh well, if you so insist~"
---
Rin: "Like some sort of revenge?"

-Very well then-
---
Helena: "Whatever you ask, I'll see you there!"
---
Boudica: "I can assure you he wouldn't hurt anyone here!" -patted the Gyarados-
Juri: "You're pretty good at this." :p
---
Palutena: "Ken? That makes more sense."
---
Byleth: "If you're a friend of Sothis, you're my friend as well."
Shuten: "Seems I am, maybe I'll give you a seat in the front row" :p
---
Lilith: "Ooooh, you know the rich guy too, huh?"
Morrigan: "he can be fun at times too" :p
---
Arcueid: "Well you don't seem hostile..."
Tiamat: "I had... Learned my lesson before"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-that's her current theory-
---
Emblem Eirika: "On anyone, really." :p
---
Ruby: "Just like last time." :p
-The Star Rod is one good example from Kirby's own world itself-
___

Dipper: "Well, I don't!"

-His voice cracked when he said that-

___

-Also just like last time, Yang falls back down to the ground a fee seconds later after being launched into the sky previously- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: "Hmmmm..."
Lily: -Waiting for the answer-
Medea: "You know it's not like can be done in just one day though, right?"
Lily: "Well..."
---
da Vinci: "Oh well, if you so insist~"
---
Rin: "Like some sort of revenge?"

-Very well then-
---
Helena: "Whatever you ask, I'll see you there!"
---
Boudica: "I can assure you he wouldn't hurt anyone here!" -patted the Gyarados-
-That's kinda a fair point- :p
___

Linebeck: "Much obliged. Be seeing you, I suppose." -Still weirded out by so much of this technology-

-He'll meet Cu next-
___

...Or sn effort to make me look bad... -even more suspicious of who's responsible now-
___

-Mash also thankful?-
___

-Smiled at that, humble-

-Most of the other Pokemon are astonished-

---
---

---
---
---
---
-what KoP said-
---
Medb: ""Hmph, so I take whatever means to be on guard against it!"
Scáthach: "Right, Servants tend to have a weakness to what they died against..."
---
Marie: "We have quite the wonderful set of chefs with us~"
-Natsuki baked it-
---
Lily: -To Star- "Still not bad to be careful about, well, that!" -to Robin- "Thanks! We try to always look for each other's backs!"

Kiritsugu: "I suppose we'll have to see..." -something not even Artoria could achieve...-
---
Mordred: -With Roy equipped- "Funny you call us tresspassers when this was our base!"
---
Suzuka: "If she somehow doesn't infects them"
Natsuki: "But if you were one of them?"
Poppy: "Hm?"
Natsuki: "...You had to infect someone to appear, right?"
Poppy: "I did" -she admits, to their surprise- "And I dislike it a lot too"
---
Atalanta: I'll see if I can aim correctly...
-Artemis gasped silently, knowing to not be noisy-
---
Hayate: "All the family is so quirky, huh?" :p
-Yor laments how the only good thing she's at is to kill people and not to be normal...-
---
Rin: "WINTER!" -she tried to get to her!-
Like how Orion is weak to poison, for example. Cheese is just a...very unusual improvised projectile. Doesn't make it any less deadly when it's a tough object being launched with great force from a great distance.
___

They never fail to make a good meal. And they're staying here, now. :p
___

Star: "Huh, I never really thought about it like that..."

Marco: "It's like a game of Dungeons and Dragons. We've got someone who specializes in offense spells, someone who specializes in healing spells, and someone who specializes in melee combat..."
___

-With Hector equipped- Yeah, you supervillain punks, the only trespassers around here are YOU!
___

Wait. did you girls hear that?
___

-Atalanta's got a clear shot, but River and his hunting party are gradually getting closer to the turkey-
___

Medli: "This show is full of remarkable twists!"
___

-Rin gets to Winter, but thankfully finds that...ahe's actually totally uninjured, indicating that the blood everyone saw trailing in front of their eyes really were just illusions-

-And Specimen 14 outright reflects one of the fireballs with their axe, the detonation of the fireball stunning Specimen 9-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Viridi: "Anyone in particular you want to spar with?"
-he ponders.....-

-Taiga certainly believes it doesn't...-

Medea Lily: "Pleeeeaaase?"
Taiga: "The thing about that is... Look! A flying pig!"
Nurses: "................."
-a random Lechonk is hurtling through the air :V-

(She's still not that familiar with Chaldea, so it's probably way early to ask her what her trainer was like and if he just abandoned her...)
-an awkward silence-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
...I-I'm sorry to hear that. I promise you that everyone here is much nicer. (Except for Juri, Shuten, Moriarty and Neopolitan, but we keep an eye on them to make sure they never cause serious trouble anyway.)
-one of which broke a Pokémon's jaw after beating them within an inch of its life and another shot one to death in a bad future (though not intentionally, it was just collateral damage to him and he had no remorse :V)-

[That's good...but what if they don't like me either?]

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-one of which broke a Pokémon's jaw after beating them within an inch of its life and another shot one to death in a bad future (though not intentionally, it was just collateral damage to him and he had no remorse :V)-

[That's good...but what if they don't like me either?]
-I remember Moriarty shot Bewear on accident in that timeline during a fight with a possessed Mettaton, but what who caused the jaw injury to which Pokemon?-

Why wouldn't they?

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
-I remember Moriarty shot Bewear on accident in that timeline during a fight with a possessed Mettaton, but what who caused the jaw injury to which Pokemon?-

Why wouldn't they?
-Juri fighting Firebrand at a point Shirou wasn't around for Mega Evolution- -don't remember the exact context on why the fight happened though-
-she got comeuppance when Whiskers fought her later since his dirty fighting tactics threw her off guard alongside Viridi being there to support him-

-the Bidoof looks down since she's been in a vicious cycle of rejection-

Top Bottom