• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-That's kinda a fair point- :p
___

Linebeck: "Much obliged. Be seeing you, I suppose." -Still weirded out by so much of this technology-

-He'll meet Cu next-
___

...Or sn effort to make me look bad... -even more suspicious of who's responsible now-
___

-Mash also thankful?-
___

-Smiled at that, humble-

-Most of the other Pokemon are astonished-
Medea: "...But I'll think of it"
Lily: -Phew!-
---
-Cú who was getting ready to go fish like he does weekly-
---
Rin: "Hmmmm... Like people from your school?"
---
Mash: "I'm also grateful!"
Helena: "Hey, I just told you something, not like I've done much"
---
Boudica: "See? There's nothing wrong about him" :)
-a random Lechonk is hurtling through the air :V-
-Ahue-
Taiga: "....Leave it at peace!"
Irisviel: "Awww, but we don't want to harm it!"
Taiga: "How do I know you won't experiment with it?!"
Medea Lily: "Er, you know we're not like that"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Juri fighting Firebrand at a point Shirou wasn't around for Mega Evolution- -don't remember the exact context on why the fight happened though-
-she got comeuppance when Whiskers fought her later since his dirty fighting tactics threw her off guard alongside Viridi being there to support him-

-the Bidoof looks down since she's been in a vicious cycle of rejection-
-I don't remember either, but both fights make sense. Major oof for Firebrand, solid win for Whiskers and Viridi-

...H-Hey, I can tell you're worried, but you won't get to find out if you don't meet any to begin with.

Hmm...If it helps, m-maybe we can introduce you to some of the Pokemon with trainers first!

Medea: "...But I'll think of it"
Lily: -Phew!-
---
-Cú who was getting ready to go fish like he does weekly-
---
Rin: "Hmmmm... Like people from your school?"
---
Mash: "I'm also grateful!"
Helena: "Hey, I just told you something, not like I've done much"
---
Boudica: "See? There's nothing wrong about him" :)
-Seems they might just to get move to Star's home dimension after all...-
___

-He'd see what looked like a sailor or pirate exploring the ship, evidently trying to navigate the rooms he hasn't been to yet or until now-
___

-Before Jenny can answer that, Sakura would spot two teenage girls around Jenny's age spraying grafiti on a department store, including one saying "JENNY WUZ HERE"-
___

Steven: "it's still something neither of us heard about yet.

...In hindsight, we probably should've checked the schedule or talked to Azura first." :lol:
___

-The Pokemon are a little less wary, now, with the Squirtle, Vulpix and Girafarig even walking up to greet him-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-but how does IT know their intentions?-
-That's clearly the biggest worry it has...-
Taiga: "Well, have you considered what it thinks?"
Nightingale: "We're not sure uf it can think"
Taiga: "Then that's why it's scared! Or he, or she, or them!"
-Seems they might just to get move to Star's home dimension after all...-
___

-He'd see what looked like a sailor or pirate exploring the ship, evidently trying to navigate the rooms he hasn't been to yet or until now-
___

-Before Jenny can answer that, Sakura would spot two teenage girls around Jenny's age spraying grafiti on a department store, including one saying "JENNY WUZ HERE"-
___

Steven: "it's still something neither of us heard about yet.

...In hindsight, we probably should've checked the schedule or talked to Azura first." :lol:
___

-The Pokemon are a little less wary, now, with the Squirtle, Vulpix and Girafarig even walking up to greet him-
-That gives Lily some hope!-
---
Cú: "...Oi, what are you doing?"
---
Sakura: "Huh? Wait a minute there!" -went-
---
Mash: "...Right!"
Helena: "Oh well, you're very much on time to do that"
---
-How does it go?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-That gives Lily some hope!-
---
Cú: "...Oi, what are you doing?"
---
Sakura: "Huh? Wait a minute there!" -went-
---
Mash: "...Right!"
Helena: "Oh well, you're very much on time to do that"
---
-How does it go?-
-Lily's thoughts?-

___

Linebeck: "Trying to navigate my way around this space-faring ship!"
___

Brit: "Huh?!"

Tiff: "SCRAM!"

-The Crust Cousins try to run away...but can't before Sakura catches them- :V

___

Steven: "And it means we've still got time to ask for advice and figure things out!"
___

Girafarig: "(So, you're really a Gyarados...)"

Vulpix: "(But a nice one!)"

Squirtle "(And a Shiny one, too!)"

(Uhh, yep, that's me!) -Still humble-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Shuten: "Seems I am, maybe I'll give you a seat in the front row" :p
---
Lilith: "Ooooh, you know the rich guy too, huh?"
Morrigan: "he can be fun at times too" :p
---
Arcueid: "Well you don't seem hostile..."
Tiamat: "I had... Learned my lesson before"
Juri: "I told you, I want a backstage pass." :p
---
Palutena: "I've faced both of them at times."
---
Sothis: "Is it a lesson our draconic friend could learn?"

-The Star Rod is one good example from Kirby's own world itself-
___

Dipper: "Well, I don't!"

-His voice cracked when he said that-

___

-Also just like last time, Yang falls back down to the ground a fee seconds later after being launched into the sky previously- :V
-fair enough-

Sothis: "As for the allegation of me creating Fodlan... it is only partly true. The planet it stands on existed before I arrived, its people did not. Unfortunately, within this vessel, I lack such a power."
---
Emblem Eirika: -snickering-
---
-but she's completely fine :V-

-he ponders.....-
-who could be strong enough...-

Medb: ""Hmph, so I take whatever means to be on guard against it!"
Scáthach: "Right, Servants tend to have a weakness to what they died against..."
---
Marie: "We have quite the wonderful set of chefs with us~"
-Natsuki baked it-
---
Lily: -To Star- "Still not bad to be careful about, well, that!" -to Robin- "Thanks! We try to always look for each other's backs!"

Kiritsugu: "I suppose we'll have to see..." -something not even Artoria could achieve...-
---
Mordred: -With Roy equipped- "Funny you call us tresspassers when this was our base!"
---
Suzuka: "If she somehow doesn't infects them"
Natsuki: "But if you were one of them?"
Poppy: "Hm?"
Natsuki: "...You had to infect someone to appear, right?"
Poppy: "I did" -she admits, to their surprise- "And I dislike it a lot too"
---
Atalanta: I'll see if I can aim correctly...
-Artemis gasped silently, knowing to not be noisy-
---
Hayate: "All the family is so quirky, huh?" :p
-Yor laments how the only good thing she's at is to kill people and not to be normal...-
---
Rin: "WINTER!" -she tried to get to her!-
Like how Orion is weak to poison, for example. Cheese is just a...very unusual improvised projectile. Doesn't make it any less deadly when it's a tough object being launched with great force from a great distance.
___

They never fail to make a good meal. And they're staying here, now. :p
___

Star: "Huh, I never really thought about it like that..."

Marco: "It's like a game of Dungeons and Dragons. We've got someone who specializes in offense spells, someone who specializes in healing spells, and someone who specializes in melee combat..."
___

-With Hector equipped- Yeah, you supervillain punks, the only trespassers around here are YOU!
___

Wait. did you girls hear that?
___

-Atalanta's got a clear shot, but River and his hunting party are gradually getting closer to the turkey-
___

Medli: "This show is full of remarkable twists!"
___

-Rin gets to Winter, but thankfully finds that...ahe's actually totally uninjured, indicating that the blood everyone saw trailing in front of their eyes really were just illusions-

-And Specimen 14 outright reflects one of the fireballs with their axe, the detonation of the fireball stunning Specimen 9-
Byleth: "Exactly... wait, does that make you lactose intolerant? If so, you should probably avoid that plate of cream puffs."
---
Lilith: "Oh... I see. To be honest, I've never actively sought food for myself. I've never needed to eat, in fact I didn't even eat as little as a crumb before I served Lady Kamui, but if someone kindly offers me anything, it'd be rude not to eat it. It seems to make me stronger too, so food still has its practical uses."
---
Emblem Robin: "Exactly!" -doesn't know DnD because different world but is clever enough to pick up what it is based on the context of Marco's words-

Emblem Sigurd: "Perhaps we should do some training then? You seem very professional in your actions so you must be polishing your skills often."
---
Dr. Coyle: "It won't matter if I crush you!" -summons the Golden Hedlok-
---
Byleth: "The tone of her voice... it's one of genuine regret."
---
-she takes a deep breath?-
---
Kanna: "It really does, right?" :)
---
Weiss: "I'm fine..."

Jaune: -trying to stay calm but this whole thing is SO SCARY-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-fair enough-

Sothis: "As for the allegation of me creating Fodlan... it is only partly true. The planet it stands on existed before I arrived, its people did not. Unfortunately, within this vessel, I lack such a power."
---
Emblem Eirika: -snickering-
---
-but she's completely fine :V-
Meta Knight: "So rather than a creator of worlds or realities..."

Kirby: "You're a creator of living beings..."
___

Dipper: "What? Wh-What's so funny?!"

Mabel: "You're only making your crush on Pacifica more obvious, bro-bro." :p
___

-Thanks to her Aura- :p

(That was an awesome battle!) :b:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "So rather than a creator of worlds or realities..."

Kirby: "You're a creator of living beings..."
___

Dipper: "What? Wh-What's so funny?!"

Mabel: "You're only making your crush on Pacifica more obvious, bro-bro." :p
___

-Thanks to her Aura- :p

(That was an awesome battle!) :b:
Sothis: "A Progenitor God."
---
Emblem Eirika: "Exactly." :p
---
Blake: "It was, wasn't it?"

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
-I don't remember either, but both fights make sense. Major oof for Firebrand, solid win for Whiskers and Viridi-

...H-Hey, I can tell you're worried, but you won't get to find out if you don't meet any to begin with.

Hmm...If it helps, m-maybe we can introduce you to some of the Pokemon with trainers first!
-the Bidoof nodded-
-she wants to know what it's like to have a Trainer that actually cares for them-

-That's clearly the biggest worry it has...-
Taiga: "Well, have you considered what it thinks?"
Nightingale: "We're not sure uf it can think"
Taiga: "Then that's why it's scared! Or he, or she, or them!"
-can see Taiga is trying to protect it and nuzzles the back of her head with a soft purr-

-who could be strong enough...-
-he gets an idea-
[You know, I never did get a chance to challenge that Charizard.....]

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Like how Orion is weak to poison, for example. Cheese is just a...very unusual improvised projectile. Doesn't make it any less deadly when it's a tough object being launched with great force from a great distance.
___

They never fail to make a good meal. And they're staying here, now. :p
___

Star: "Huh, I never really thought about it like that..."

Marco: "It's like a game of Dungeons and Dragons. We've got someone who specializes in offense spells, someone who specializes in healing spells, and someone who specializes in melee combat..."
___

-With Hector equipped- Yeah, you supervillain punks, the only trespassers around here are YOU!
___

Wait. did you girls hear that?
___

-Atalanta's got a clear shot, but River and his hunting party are gradually getting closer to the turkey-
___

Medli: "This show is full of remarkable twists!"
___

-Rin gets to Winter, but thankfully finds that...ahe's actually totally uninjured, indicating that the blood everyone saw trailing in front of their eyes really were just illusions-

-And Specimen 14 outright reflects one of the fireballs with their axe, the detonation of the fireball stunning Specimen 9-
Byleth: "Exactly... wait, does that make you lactose intolerant? If so, you should probably avoid that plate of cream puffs."
---
Lilith: "Oh... I see. To be honest, I've never actively sought food for myself. I've never needed to eat, in fact I didn't even eat as little as a crumb before I served Lady Kamui, but if someone kindly offers me anything, it'd be rude not to eat it. It seems to make me stronger too, so food still has its practical uses."
---
Emblem Robin: "Exactly!" -doesn't know DnD because different world but is clever enough to pick up what it is based on the context of Marco's words-

Emblem Sigurd: "Perhaps we should do some training then? You seem very professional in your actions so you must be polishing your skills often."
---
---
---
---
---

Medb: -Siiiiiigh- "It's only cheese, milk and cream are fine..."
---
Marie: "Most of us don't need food either, actually. But it's quite nice to seat down and taste something~"
---
Lily: "I guess the Servant classes are similar enough in nature, and even then each has their niche"

Kiritsugu: "My tactics are not what you would call 'clean'"
---
Mordred: "So you send a bunch of scrap at us? This shall be easy!" -Binding Blade in hand!-
---
Poppy: "For me to be here, unfortunately that meant I took over Sakurako Dan..."
Natsuki: "Were you even conscious at the time?"
Poppy: "I was not, but that still means I took a human life. It's in big part why I don't want the same to happen to others"
Monika: "......" The difference between me and her is that I did all that I did knowingly...
---
-She does... AND FIRES-
---
-Next day Twilight went with Anya to a sewing store so her school uniform could be made by taking her measures. While at it he considers potential candidates for marriage, none are up to what he seeks though... Then Yor entered and asked for her dress to be cleaned-
Hayate: "There it goes~!"
---
Rin: "...Wait, so... That wasn't real?"

-Makoto equipped the ghost of Oda Nobunaga, granting him various muskeeteers from which he fires spectral energy, not too different from the old Nobunaga they knew-
-can see Taiga is trying to protect it and nuzzles the back of her head with a soft purr-
Taiga: Aaaaawwww~! It's so cute~!
-The Nurses look at each other, trying to decide what to do about it-
-...It is a cute creature, but who knows what could it become once it grows?-
-Lily's thoughts?-

___

Linebeck: "Trying to navigate my way around this space-faring ship!"
___

Brit: "Huh?!"

Tiff: "SCRAM!"

-The Crust Cousins try to run away...but can't before Sakura catches them- :V

___

Steven: "And it means we've still got time to ask for advice and figure things out!"
___

Girafarig: "(So, you're really a Gyarados...)"

Vulpix: "(But a nice one!)"

Squirtle "(And a Shiny one, too!)"

(Uhh, yep, that's me!) -Still humble-
Lily: So what she's saying is that there's a chance... Phew!
---
Cú: "Okay, and you are?"
---
Sakura: -In front of them- "Now hold it right there, what do you think you are doing?"
---
Helena: "I wish you good luck in that then, I need to figure some things out myself"
---
Boudica: "Shiny one? What does that mean?"
Juri: "I told you, I want a backstage pass." :p
---
Palutena: "I've faced both of them at times."
---
Sothis: "Is it a lesson our draconic friend could learn?"
Shuten: "Though only now I'm considering it" :p
---
Lilith: "Sounds like the usual thing they and the cop who is prettier than my sis do!"
Morrigan: "She's not at all!"
---
Tiamat: "If she had been stopped by the same person, maybe..."
Draco: "Hmph, as if!" -they're unaware they were both stopped by the same person from alternate timelines-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Taiga: Aaaaawwww~! It's so cute~!
-The Nurses look at each other, trying to decide what to do about it-
-...It is a cute creature, but who knows what could it become once it grows?-
-perhaps the best course would be to research it with Taiga present to keep it calm....-
-or BB could just flat out say it's a Digimon like the ones they've met before , but where's the fun in that? :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: So what she's saying is that there's a chance... Phew!
---
Cú: "Okay, and you are?"
---
Sakura: -In front of them- "Now hold it right there, what do you think you are doing?"
---
Helena: "I wish you good luck in that then, I need to figure some things out myself"
---
Boudica: "Shiny one? What does that mean?"
-Which doesn't necessarily mean she'll actually decide to move there...But knowing Medea? There's a high chance she will-
___

Linebeck: "The name's Linebeck, the greatest pirate who ever sailed the Great Sea! What of you?"
___

Brit: "The real question is, what are you two doing?!"

Tiff: "Hangin' out with a loser like Jenny?"
___

Steven: "We wish you good luck, too. Don't worry too much, I'm sure almost everyone isn't done preparing for the concert yet!"
___

Scyther: "(It means he's a rare variation with a different color, and one that can shimmer and reflect light, at that. Every Pokemon species has a shiny form.)"

Sothis: "A Progenitor God."
---
Emblem Eirika: "Exactly." :p
---
Blake: "It was, wasn't it?"
Kirby: "That's amazing!" :b:
___

Dipper: "C-Can we just change the subject...?"

-Erika more curious about this "Pacifica" now after hearing about both Dipper's crush on the girl and the fact that she's apparently a rare good person among a corrupt wealthy family?-
___

Penny: "We may have lost, but that was both a fair and a fun fight." :)

-the Bidoof nodded-
-she wants to know what it's like to have a Trainer that actually cares for them-
L-Let's go introduce you to them, then!

-Wondering which Trainers and Pokemon the Bidoof should meet first-

---
---

---
---
---
---
---

---
Marie: "Most of us don't need food either, actually. But it's quite nice to seat down and taste something~"
---
Lily: "I guess the Servant classes are similar enough in nature, and even then each has their niche"

---
Mordred: "So you send a bunch of scrap at us? This shall be easy!" -Binding Blade in hand!-
---
Poppy: "For me to be here, unfortunately that meant I took over Sakurako Dan..."
Poppy: "I was not, but that still means I took a human life. It's in big part why I don't want the same to happen to others"
Monika: "......" The difference between me and her is that I did all that I did knowingly...
---
-She does... AND FIRES-
---
-Next day Twilight went with Anya to a sewing store so her school uniform could be made by taking her measures. While at it he considers potential candidates for marriage, none are up to what he seeks though... Then Yor entered and asked for her dress to be cleaned-
---

-Makoto equipped the ghost of Oda Nobunaga, granting him various muskeeteers from which he fires spectral energy, not too different from the old Nobunaga they knew-
Welp, help yourself to a snack here then! :p

...None of these have cheese in them, right?

___

J-Just because not everyone here needs food as much as they used to doesn't mean they can't still get nutritional benefits or energy from it, like you said, and like Marie said, it's also still nice to be able to enjoy food to begin with!
___

Marco: "Even most of Chaldea's members have been classified under different classes that the Servants are categorized by to best match their specialties. Undyne's considered a Lancer, for example."
___

It's that elite model of mind control robot again!

Dipper: "Be careful, she might have it try to possess one of us!" -Doesn't suspect he or Mabel will be targets since their lack of powers and young ages would make them bargaining chips at best rather than serve any actual purpose as fighters-
___

...I feel awful for Poppy, now... :urg:

(Monika must be taking this pretty badly, too...)

___

-GIANT BIRD IS HIT BY ATA'S ARROW?!-
___

Tetra: "And here's the set-up for it...."
___

Penny: "They're right, it was an illusion! I saw blood too, but I run on oil..."

-The stunned Specimen 9 is struck by all of the spectral energy at once, dealing severe damage to it before it rises into the air again-

-Speicmen 9 starts to repeat it's attack pattern from before, but now the screaming Soul beams are increased in number, covering more ground-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-perhaps the best course would be to research it with Taiga present to keep it calm....-
-or BB could just flat out say it's a Digimon like the ones they've met before , but where's the fun in that? :V-
-Oh she absolutely won't say it- :V
Shamal: "...How about you come together with us?"
Taiga: "I won't let you harm he, she, or they!"
Irisviel: "Awww, but we won't, just to know what he, she or they are!"
Taiga: "........"
-Which doesn't necessarily mean she'll actually decide to move there...But knowing Medea? There's a high chance she will-
___

Linebeck: "The name's Linebeck, the greatest pirate who ever sailed the Great Sea! What of you?"
___

Brit: "The real question is, what are you two doing?!"

Tiff: "Hangin' out with a loser like Jenny?"
___

Steven: "We wish you good luck, too. Don't worry too much, I'm sure almost everyone isn't done preparing for the concert yet!"
___

Scyther: "(It means he's a rare variation with a different color, and one that can shimmer and reflect light, at that. Every Pokemon species has a shiny form.)"
-They could remain under the excuse of being representatives between their alliance...-
---
Cú: "Cú Chulainn, and I haven't heard about you before"
---
Sakura: "...Loser? Why you call her that?"
---
Helena: "It's been so recent I doubt it"
---
Boudica: "...I was not aware of that, frankly..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-They could remain under the excuse of being representatives between their alliance...-
---
Cú: "Cú Chulainn, and I haven't heard about you before"
---
Sakura: "...Loser? Why you call her that?"
---
Helena: "It's been so recent I doubt it"
---
Boudica: "...I was not aware of that, frankly..."
-As well as the fact that Star and Lily have a contract and the fact that the Casters as a whole have been allies of Mewni for far longer than the rest of Chaldea...-
___

Linebeck: "...Oh, you're that demigod warrior from...what's the name? Link mentioned most of the people here and you were among them, but I couldn't tell you where most of you lived before this."
___

Brit: "She's a total brat and unpopular outcast!"

Tiff: "Yeah, nothing but an goody-two shoes who only ever gets attention for her machinery!"
___

I'M ALREADY DONE WITH PREPARATIONS!

Steven: "Mettaton, you're one of the only people here who's been a professional singer and celebrity for a long time..."

AND PROUD OF IT!
___

(Wait, you weren't?) :confused:

(Huh, I thought I've mentioned it before...Did I never explain it much?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-he gets an idea-
[You know, I never did get a chance to challenge that Charizard.....]
Viridi: "That's a very good point. Maybe we should fix that?"

Shuten: "Though only now I'm considering it" :p
---
Lilith: "Sounds like the usual thing they and the cop who is prettier than my sis do!"
Morrigan: "She's not at all!"
---
Tiamat: "If she had been stopped by the same person, maybe..."
Draco: "Hmph, as if!" -they're unaware they were both stopped by the same person from alternate timelines-
Azura: "As long as she doesn't break anything..."
---
Palutena: "I can see it." :p
---
Shez: "Whatever you say." :p -doesn't believe her-

Kirby: "That's amazing!" :b:
___

Dipper: "C-Can we just change the subject...?"

-Erika more curious about this "Pacifica" now after hearing about both Dipper's crush on the girl and the fact that she's apparently a rare good person among a corrupt wealthy family?-
___

Penny: "We may have lost, but that was both a fair and a fun fight." :)
Sothis: "I'm glad you think so." :p
---
Emblem Eirika: "I'd like to see her one day." :)
---
Ruby: "It really was." :p

---
---

---
---
---
-She does... AND FIRES-
---
---

___

J-Just because not everyone here needs food as much as they used to doesn't mean they can't still get nutritional benefits or energy from it, like you said, and like Marie said, it's also still nice to be able to enjoy food to begin with!
___

Marco: "Even most of Chaldea's members have been classified under different classes that the Servants are categorized by to best match their specialties. Undyne's considered a Lancer, for example."
___

Dipper: "Be careful, she might have it try to possess one of us!" -Doesn't suspect he or Mabel will be targets since their lack of powers and young ages would make them bargaining chips at best rather than serve any actual purpose as fighters-
___

___

___

___

Penny: "They're right, it was an illusion! I saw blood too, but I run on oil..."

-The stunned Specimen 9 is struck by all of the spectral energy at once, dealing severe damage to it before it rises into the air again-

-Speicmen 9 starts to repeat it's attack pattern from before, but now the screaming Soul beams are increased in number, covering more ground-
Byleth: "She'll be alright with anything on the table then."
---
Lilith: "I've... never thought of it that way..."
---
Emblem Robin: "This all sounds very intriguing." :)

Emblem Sigurd: "Sometimes, you have to do some low moves for the sake of the future. It's understandable, even if it's not exactly noble."
---
Dr. Coyle: "Good luck trying to fight me!" :laugh: "I have gained access to unfathomable power beyond anything you can handle." -orders the Hedlok to fire again, this time using the Grid's power-
---
-but like Poppy, Monika wants to make up for the loss-
---
-IS IT?-
---
Kanna: "Indeed." :)
---
Nora: "So what? We shoot it more? Cause I wanna do that." :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "I'm glad you think so." :p
---
Emblem Eirika: "I'd like to see her again." :)
---
Ruby: "It really was." :p
Bandana: "You're the Progenitor God of humans from another planet from another planet!"
___

-Again? They haven't met her at all yet- :V

Mabel: "Ooh, maybe we could invite her and other friends to visit Chaldea some day!"

Dipper: "Pacifica's not usually up for adventures or dangerous stuff unless they're a necessity."
___

Penny: "Is everyone alright?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Bandana: "You're the Progenitor God of humans from another planet from another planet!"
___

-Again? They haven't met her at all yet- :V

Mabel: "Ooh, maybe we could invite her and other friends to visit Chaldea some day!"

Dipper: "Pacifica's not usually up for adventures or dangerous stuff unless they're a necessity."
___

Penny: "Is everyone alright?"
Sothis: "Is it difficult to wrap your heads around that?"
---
-I have no idea why I wrote that lol-

Emblem Eirika: "Then how about we go see her on that day?" :p
---
Blake: "We're all fine... it was pretty nostalgic." :)

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
L-Let's go introduce you to them, then!

-Wondering which Trainers and Pokemon the Bidoof should meet first-
-a good question indeed.....-

-Oh she absolutely won't say it- :V
Shamal: "...How about you come together with us?"
Taiga: "I won't let you harm he, she, or they!"
Irisviel: "Awww, but we won't, just to know what he, she or they are!"
Taiga: "........"
-does she reluctantly agree to it?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Is it difficult to wrap your heads around that?"
---
-I have no idea why I wrote that lol-

Emblem Eirika: "Then how about we go see her on that day?" :p
---
Blake: "We're all fine... it was pretty nostalgic." :)
Bandana: "Only kinda. It's still cool, though!"
___

Dipper: "How are we supposed to know when that'll happen?"

Mabel: "Didn't she mess with one of Grunkle Ford's journals and summon a face-stealing monster guy who literally stole my face?"
___

Penny: "It was?"

(I'm pretty sure they once held a food fight like this before at Beacon...)

-a good question indeed.....-
-And I still need to think of which Trainers and Pokemon, too- :V

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-does she reluctantly agree to it?-
Taiga: "..." -sigh- "Fine, but you do anything mean and you're doomed!"
Irisviel: "You have the permission~"
-As well as the fact that Star and Lily have a contract and the fact that the Casters as a whole have been allies of Mewni for far longer than the rest of Chaldea...-
___

Linebeck: "...Oh, you're that demigod warrior from...what's the name? Link mentioned most of the people here and you were among them, but I couldn't tell you where most of you lived before this."
___

Brit: "She's a total brat and unpopular outcast!"

Tiff: "Yeah, nothing but an goody-two shoes who only ever gets attention for her machinery!"
___

I'M ALREADY DONE WITH PREPARATIONS!

Steven: "Mettaton, you're one of the only people here who's been a professional singer and celebrity for a long time..."

AND PROUD OF IT!
___

(Wait, you weren't?) :confused:

(Huh, I thought I've mentioned it before...Did I never explain it much?)
Medea: It's not like our schedule would need to change much either...
---
Cú: "Well, the place I'm from is called Ireland and Scottland now, but anyway, you're buddies with the little hero then?"
---
Sakura: "...I fail to understand why it should be your problem that she does good around. Also she's really cool with all her gadgets"
---
Mash: "...Wait, will it be shown during your show or something?"
---
Boudica: "I didn't know it was something that rare..."
Azura: "As long as she doesn't break anything..."
---
Palutena: "I can see it." :p
---
Shez: "Whatever you say." :p -doesn't believe her-
Shuten: "I have no reason to now~" :p
---
Morrigan: "You're a Goddess with good taste~"
Lilith: "I don't think she agreed to what you just said" :p
Morrigan: "Tsk!"
---
Tiamat: "I won't deny I made many mistakes back then, but it's the duty of a mother to understand her children grew up..." -referring to humanity in general-

___

___

___

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
Dr. Coyle: "Good luck trying to fight me!" :laugh: "I have gained access to unfathomable power beyond anything you can handle." -orders the Hedlok to fire again, this time using the Grid's power-
---
---
-IS IT?-
---
---
Medb: "Wonderful then~" -started to eat a cream puff, truly having no issue with it-
---
Marie: "Indulge yourself a bit, dear! We can tell you desire it, and would harm no one doing it~!"
---
Lily: "It tends to make things a bit easier to handle in the administrative side"

-He's actually surprised that such an upstanding-looking person would agree with that-
---
-And thus larger beams that Mordred, in her hubris, was unable to dodge!-
---
Poppy: "In fact, that's also part of the reason why GokaiSilver called me" -now facing Monika-
Monika: "....E-Eh?"
---
-GIANT BIRD IS HIT BY ATALANTA'S ARROW-
---
-Twilight's surprised by how quiet was this person, downright getting under his radar, so he ponders and remembers Franky gave him Yor's information too-
Fate: "But shouldn't he be able to tell what she is?"
Jack: "He's like, the best spy around, right?"
---
Takeru: "And be careful of these attacks and its teleports!" -narrowly avoided-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Viridi: "That's a very good point. Maybe we should fix that?"
Unreplied, Goldilocks. :p

Bandana: "Only kinda. It's still cool, though!"
___

Dipper: "How are we supposed to know when that'll happen?"

Mabel: "Didn't she mess with one of Grunkle Ford's journals and summon a face-stealing monster guy who literally stole my face?"
___

Penny: "It was?"

(I'm pretty sure they once held a food fight like this before at Beacon...)
Sothis :"I suppose it is..."
---
Emblem Eirika: "...What?"
---
Weiss: "Indeed we did. It felt... exactly like this one."

Shuten: "I have no reason to now~" :p
---
Morrigan: "You're a Goddess with good taste~"
Lilith: "I don't think she agreed to what you just said" :p
Morrigan: "Tsk!"
---
Tiamat: "I won't deny I made many mistakes back then, but it's the duty of a mother to understand her children grew up..." -referring to humanity in general-
Azura: "I better not regret it..."
---
Palu: :laugh:
---
Sothis: "A sentiment I happen to agree with." :)

Unreplied, or that's it for Kerry and Sigurd?
Fixed lol

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-so she pulls Popomon out of the hoodie?-
-That's what she does, but keeps holding it warmly-
Azura: "I better not regret it..."
---
Palu: :laugh:
---
Sothis: "A sentiment I happen to agree with." :)
Nitocris: "Let's all keep an eye on her..."
---
-A mook was about to smack Palutena from behind!-
---
Tiamat: "Though I had the chance to sulk on that too long ago it'd be pointless now"
Fixed lol
Same nooooow

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: It's not like our schedule would need to change much either...
---
Cú: "Well, the place I'm from is called Ireland and Scottland now, but anyway, you're buddies with the little hero then?"
---
Sakura: "...I fail to understand why it should be your problem that she does good around. Also she's really cool with all her gadgets"
---
Mash: "...Wait, will it be shown during your show or something?"
---
Boudica: "I didn't know it was something that rare..."
-Besides occasionally going back to Chaldea for meetings and to help with battles...-
___

Linebeck: "Erm, more of an acquaintance! But yes, he and his companions do realize I have a set of skills as a pirate and boat captain. So when he learned Chaldea was in trouble, they called upon me for backup!"
___

Brit: "Those gadgets are all that makes her cool. Why are two young adults of your high class and status hanging out with her, anyway?"
___

MY SHOW? I SIGNED UP FOR THIS CONCERT, DARLING!

___

(It's not totally rare. Hurricane'a actually a Shiny Frogadier, too!)

Sothis :"I suppose it is..."
---
Emblem Eirika: "...What?"
---
Weiss: "Indeed we did. It felt... exactly like this one."
Meta Knight: "Fascinating. We've met many lifeforms from other planets, but few that were outright deities, and fewer still that were benevolent..."
___

Dipper: "Long story..."

Mabel: "And Pacifica hugged you then, too! HA! Can't deny that one, Pacifica accidentally texted me about it trying to deny that it was a hug!" :p

___

Penny: "Hmm...did you recreate the fight intentionally or did you just choose to use similar proven strategies from your prior food-based battle?"

-ah I see-
-Actually, I have an idea now-

-Alphys would lead the Bidoof to Undyne, who's notably petting a Milotic-

---
---

Emblem Sigurd: "Sometimes, you have to do some low moves for the sake of the future. It's understandable, even if it's not exactly noble."
---
---
---
-IS IT?-
---
---
Medb: "Wonderful then~" -started to eat a cream puff, truly having no issue with it-
---
Marie: "Indulge yourself a bit, dear! We can tell you desire it, and would harm no one doing it~!"
---
Lily: "It tends to make things a bit easier to handle in the administrative side"

-He's actually surprised that such an upstanding-looking person would agree with that-
---
---
Poppy: "In fact, that's also part of the reason why GokaiSilver called me" -now facing Monika-
---
---
-Twilight's surprised by how quiet was this person, downright getting under his radar, so he ponders and remembers Franky gave him Yor's information too-
---
-While Undyne tried a biscuit-
___

Just...try not to eat too much food. Chaldea m-may have a few members who indulge a lot rather than a bit. :p
___

Marco: "Meanwhile, I'm classified as more of an Assassin! ...Even though I don't have any actual powers or magic weapons or equivalents ot it of my own." :ohwell:
___

-The same could be said for Undyne, but her strength and armor allowed her to tank it...for now-

Mabel: "MAGIC DEATH BEAM!" :crazy:
___

So Gai really did call her, too
___

-GIANT BIRD LETS OUT A SHOCKED TURKEY SQUAWK-

-Depending on where Ata was able to hit it, it's either killed almost instantly or is injured but angry. Either is possible since the bushes did obscure most of the bird besides some of it's tailfeathers and a small portion of it's upper body-
___

Tetra: "Must go to show how good Yor is at her job. She's an assassin flying under the radar..."
___

Specimen 14: "Explosive attacks work the best!" -Hence why they reflected one of Speicmen 9's own fireballs at it-

-Speaking of which, Speicmen 9 summons an entire horde of zombie golems this time, followed by shooting a storm of fireballs at everyone in sight, going all out with it's attacks due to the sheer number of people in the group and the fact that they're all capable of fighting far more effectively than most, if not all of the normal humans to enter Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Nitocris: "Let's all keep an eye on her..."
---
-A mook was about to smack Palutena from behind!-
---
Tiamat: "Though I had the chance to sulk on that too long ago it'd be pointless now"
Juri: "Come on, girls. I can behave!" :glare:
---
-she whacked it first with her staff-
---
-Draco's thoughts?-

Meta Knight: "Fascinating. We've met many lifeforms from other planets, but few that were outright deities, and fewer still that were benevolent..."
___

Dipper: "Long story..."

Mabel: "And Pacifica hugged you then, too! HA! Can't deny that one, Pacifica accidentally texted me about it trying to deny that it was a hug!" :p

___

Penny: "Hmm...did you recreate the fight intentionally or did you just choose to use similar proven strategies from your prior food-based battle?"
Sothis: "I... tend to get the last part a lot. Are kind deities truly a rarity?"
---
Emblem Eirika: :laugh:
---
Yang: "A little of both, to be honest."

---
---

---
---
---
---
---
___

Just...try not to eat too much food. Chaldea m-may have a few members who indulge a lot rather than a bit. :p
___

Marco: "Meanwhile, I'm classified as more of an Assassin! ...Even though I don't have any actual powers or magic weapons or equivalents ot it of my own." :ohwell:
___

-The same could be said for Undyne, but her strength and armor allowed her to tank it...for now-

___

___

-Depending on where Ata was able to hit it, it's either killed almost instantly or is injured but angry. Either is possible since the bushes did obscure most of the bird besides some of it's tailfeathers and a small portion of it's upper body-
___

Tetra: "Must go to show how good Yor is at her job. She's an assassin flying under the radar..."
___

Specimen 14: "Explosive attacks work the best!" -Hence why they reflected one of Speicmen 9's own fireballs at it-

-Speaking of which, Speicmen 9 summons an entire horde of zombie golems this time, followed by shooting a storm of fireballs at everyone in sight, going all out with it's attacks due to the sheer number of people in the group and the fact that they're all capable of fighting far more effectively than most, if not all of the normal humans to enter Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion-
-they were both really good-

Byleth: "I hope you enjoy the offerings I'm bringing to the table."
---
Lilith: "...Is it truly alright? I've... never really sought food on my own before..."
---
Emblem Robin: "I suppose this makes sense."

Emblem Chrom: "I wonder what I'd be."

Emblem Robin: "Whatever the sword one is, I assume."

-would Kerry say anything about that though?-
---
Veyle: "I'm not letting you." -quickly throws a cursed dagger at the Hedlok-

-which would have landed had Coyle not grabbed it with one of her Lokjaw ARMS and threw it back at her-

Veyle: "Oh no!" -attempts to dodge but is struck-
---
Byleth: "There's no doubt... he wanted her to help Monika."
---
Blake: Let's see if it survived. -tries to get closer-
---
Kanna: "That's... a good question..."
---
Weiss: "Alright, time to get serious." -summons the Arma Gigas-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "I... tend to get the last part a lot. Are kind deities truly a rarity?"
---
Emblem Eirika: :laugh:
---
Yang: "A little of both, to be honest."
Meta Knight: "Not a rarity. But unfortunately, unkind deities are not uncommon."

___

Dipper: -Sigh- "Starting to regret bringing up the Northwest Manor ordeal, now..."

Mabel: "Plus, I was there for the whole stolen face adventure, it was my face that the monster guy stole! I remember that text as well as the rest of the day!

...It's uhh, kinda hard to forget having your face magically separated from the rest of you while still being totally conscious the whole time." :ohwell:
___

Penny: "Now I get why you suggested that strategy, you three! Thank you for the advice on an effective attack!" :b:

(The biggest difference is probably that this fight took place outdoors instead in an academy.)

Penny: (...That, and Pyrrha's absence...) -Doesn't bring that up out of fear that it would be insensitive to mention Pyrrha now-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "Not a rarity. But unfortunately, unkind deities are not uncommon."

___

Dipper: -Sigh- "Starting to regret bringing up the Northwest Manor ordeal, now..."

Mabel: "Plus, I was there for the whole stolen face adventure, it was my face that the monster guy stole! I remember that text as well as the rest of the day!

...It's uhh, kinda hard to forget having your face magically separated from the rest of you while still being totally conscious the whole time." :ohwell:
___

Penny: "Now I get why you suggested that strategy, you three! Thank you for the advice on an effective attack!" :b:

(The biggest difference is probably that this fight took place outdoors instead in an academy.)

Penny: (...That, and Pyrrha's absence...) -Doesn't bring that up out of fear that it would be insensitive to mention Pyrrha now-
Sothis: "A shame..."
---
Emblem Eirika: "How unsettling..."
---
-they got another P tho :V-

I deadass forgot Kanna doesn't wear shoes.
But wait, I said albino :V
Kamui: -pondering-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "A shame..."
---
Emblem Eirika: "How unsettling..."
---
-they got another P tho :V-
Kirby: "There's still plenty of friendly deities like Artemis and Palutena, though!"
___

Mabel: "Obviously, I ended up getting my face back. All thanks to those two." :p
___

-That's true...Although said P is a new member of the team rather than a replacement-

[H-hi....]
(Ah, greetings, young one.) :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

___

___

___

---
Lilith: "...Is it truly alright? I've... never really sought food on my own before..."
---

---

-which would have landed had Coyle not grabbed it with one of her Lokjaw ARMS and threw it back at her-

---
---
---
---
Medb: "Hmmm~ You picked wonderfully~"
---
Marie: "So long it's measured just as Alphy just suggested~!"
---
Lily: "I suppose that would make you a Saber! ...Or a Berserker"

Kiritsugu: "...You really aren't upset by that idea?"
---
Lily: "Ah, oh no!" -tried to heal people around-
Medb: "Seems she needs to learn a lesson!" -is on wyvern now, aiming to strike!-
---
-From a living video game character brought by unfortunate means to the real world to another...-
---
-Maybe it did the latter for the sake of not being anti-climactic-
---
-And that's when Yor asks 'Loid' why he's been staring at her, he says the excuse that he couldn't help but think she was very beautiful a compliment she couldn't help but take!-
Illya: "That was a little cute..."
---
Rin/Makoto: "Are you kidding me?!" -shooting all around-
Mordred: "I'm not scared of any of you all!" -slashes!

Takeru: -To Specimen 9- "I can't let you do anything to others here, but I also know you've suffered a lot..." -that's when he pulled out a more special device- "I'll be sure that you get your proper rest!" -AND SO HE PLACED IT IN HIS BELT-

MUGEN SHINKA! (Infinite evolution!)

-Thus he changed to his proper final form: Mugen Damashii (Infinite Soul), leaving various angelic feathers around-
1705717454371.png

-it seems nervous with all the people staring at it-
-So many other beings staring at it...-
-They do walk a bit slowly to bother it less tho-
-Besides occasionally going back to Chaldea for meetings and to help with battles...-
___

Linebeck: "Erm, more of an acquaintance! But yes, he and his companions do realize I have a set of skills as a pirate and boat captain. So when he learned Chaldea was in trouble, they called upon me for backup!"
___

Brit: "Those gadgets are all that makes her cool. Why are two young adults of your high class and status hanging out with her, anyway?"
___

MY SHOW? I SIGNED UP FOR THIS CONCERT, DARLING!

___

(It's not totally rare. Hurricane'a actually a Shiny Frogadier, too!)
-Well, they can go there daily in a scheduled manner, no different from going to work-
---
Cú: "Pirate, huh? So you must be quite the survivor of the seas then"
---
Sakura: "You don't even know who are, and yet you want us to think badly of her?"
---
Mash: Oooh, so it won't be seen by millions then... -that gave her a bit of relief-
---
Boudica: "I kind of assumed differences in skin and fur color was normal..."
Juri: "Come on, girls. I can behave!" :glare:
---
-she whacked it first with her staff-
---
-Draco's thoughts?-
Shuten: "I can confirm" :p
Jeanne: "Let's just try to do what we should" 😅
---
-Managing to destroy it in one go-
Morrigan: "I like your ways" :p
---
Draco: This means this other Beast will no doubt get in the way...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-she ponders her Dragonstone-
-Whiskers makes a noise?-

Kirby: "There's still plenty of friendly deities like Artemis and Palutena, though!"
___

Mabel: "Obviously, I ended up getting my face back. All thanks to those two." :p
___

-That's true...Although said P is a new member of the team rather than a replacement-
Sothis: "That is true... I should talk to them more."
---
Emblem Eirika: "...Two?"
---
-that is also true-

Shuten: "I can confirm" :p
Jeanne: "Let's just try to do what we should" 😅
---
-Managing to destroy it in one go-
Morrigan: "I like your ways" :p
---
Draco: This means this other Beast will no doubt get in the way...
Azura: "More training?"
---
Palutena: "Thank you." :p
---
-and that's concerning?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Well, they can go there daily in a scheduled manner, no different from going to work-
---
Cú: "Pirate, huh? So you must be quite the survivor of the seas then"
---
Sakura: "You don't even know who are, and yet you want us to think badly of her?"
---
Mash: Oooh, so it won't be seen by millions then... -that gave her a bit of relief-
---
Boudica: "I kind of assumed differences in skin and fur color was normal..."
-Or high school in Lily's case-
___

Linebeck: "You've no idea!"
___

Tiff: "No one popular hangs out with her!"
___

-She only has to sing in front of the rest of Chaldea!-
___

(Well, it is with some species...)

Scyther: "(But the most striking differences in colors are usually between a normal Pokemon and their Shiny forms.)"

Sothis: "That is true... I should talk to them more."
---
Emblem Eirika: "...Two?"
---
-that is also true-
Bandana: "What about Viridi? She's nice to...non-humans!"
___

Mabel: "Dipper and Pacifica?"

___

-Penny hasn't thought much of it since she didn't know Pyrrha that well, nor the rest of JNPR at the time for that matter...-

Penny: (I...hope I can at least honor her memory...)

[S-so....this is your Trainer?]
(Undyne? Yes. I assume Alphys told you?)

---
---

---

---
---
---
---
Medb: "Hmmm~ You picked wonderfully~"
---
Marie: "So long it's measured just as Alphy just suggested~!"
---
Lily: "I suppose that would make you a Saber! ...Or a Berserker"

Kiritsugu: "...You really aren't upset by that idea?"
---
Lily: "Ah, oh no!" -tried to heal people around-
Medb: "Seems she needs to learn a lesson!" -is on wyvern now, aiming to strike!-
---
-From a living video game character brought by unfortunate means to the real world to another...-
---
-Maybe it did the latter for the sake of not being anti-climactic-
---
-And that's when Yor asks 'Loid' why he's been staring at her, he says the excuse that he couldn't help but think she was very beautiful a compliment she couldn't help but take!-
Illya: "That was a little cute..."
---
Rin/Makoto: "Are you kidding me?!" -shooting all around-
Mordred: "I'm not scared of any of you all!" -slashes!

Takeru: -To Specimen 9- "I can't let you do anything to others here, but I also know you've suffered a lot..." -that's when he pulled out a more special device- "I'll be sure that you get your proper rest!" -AND SO HE PLACED IT IN HIS BELT-

MUGEN SHINKA! (Infinite evolution!)

-Thus he changed to his proper final form: Mugen Damashii (Infinite Soul), leaving various angelic feathers around-
View attachment 383236
Hell yeah, nothing like some good pastries to go with some blazing hot tea! -Takes a sip-
___

Then you'd have nothing to worry about!
___

Marco: "Saber or Lancer are my guesses."

Star: "I fused with him and got to use his outfit and weapons, so I can say he'd be classified as a Saber with confidence!"

___

Thanks for that one, Lily! -Thumbs-up, before throwing a volley of spears at the Golden Hedlok-

-Moana was also out there, and tried to launch a Twister at Coyle and any Sentai or Rider copies in the way-
___

They can relate to each other...
___

-The giant turkey turns out to have sharp teeth, so it screeches at River and his hunting party in anger before running off at high speeds-

River; "The bird has already been hit, and it's not happy!"
___

Medli: "Will they actually develop romantic feelings for one and other?"
___

-Specimen 9 looked at Takeru's transformation and reacted to his statement with a confused expression, quizzically tilting it's head, at least on some level understanding that Takeru is sympathetic to him...-

-...But it doesn't convince him to stop attacking. The Specimen 9's only vocal response is the following:

Specimen 9: "TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD"

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So tomorrow I won't be around much given that there's a programmed electricity cut.

As for Sunday, I might be making a small trip to watch a movie-
Azura: "More training?"
---
Palutena: "Thank you." :p
---
-and that's concerning?-
Euryale: "Well, we still have stamina"
---
Lilith: "So where do these come from anyway?" -they others are already in Spooky's mansion solving things so not like they'll need to go-
---
Draco: I'll have to observe her like with others...
-Or high school in Lily's case-
___

Linebeck: "You've no idea!"
___

Tiff: "No one popular hangs out with her!"
___

-She only has to sing in front of the rest of Chaldea!-
___

(Well, it is with some species...)

Scyther: "(But the most striking differences in colors are usually between a normal Pokemon and their Shiny forms.)"
-Well, if she's still allowed there this year, yeah-
---
Cú: "Sounds like you have stories to tell, huh?" :p
---
Sakura: "...And why should that matter?"
---
-For a moment, she thought she was going to be part of a much bigger show-
---
Boudica: "What's the... Not-Shiny coloration for his species?"
-time to research....-
-Indeed! Now observing it while its in Taiga's arms-
Medea Lily: "Okay, so... Where do we start?"