• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
(I see...)

(One of those trainers...) -Looked visibly angry upon learning that, but Bidoof can tell that said anger isn't directed towards her-
-just sat kinda sad thinking back to it-

Kamui: "Have you ever sparred with Whiskers?"
-doing a philosoraptor pose-

-In the end she would bring a few meats and veggies to see if the newborn was a carnivore, herbivore or omnivore-
-it would exclusively eat the meat, but they all wonder how it did with no visible mouth-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: "I will consider it"
Lily: Okay, better than plain-out no.
---
Cú: "And I guess you also didn't voyage through thw vacuum of space" :p
---
Sakura: "I do, and you have no roght to meddle with her!"
---
-By then, it's be too late for poor Mash tho- :V
---
Boudica: "Is any of you here also of the 'shiny' variety?"
-Medea's thoughts?-
___

Linebeck: "No, that's a new one..."
___

Brit: "Well, what are you going to do about it?"

Tiff: "Yeah, everyone's gonna think Jenny did this!" -Pointing at their grafiti and the "JENNY WUZ HERE" writing-

-Sakura then spots a Skyway Patrol officer glaring at the Crust Cousins behind them that who haven't noticed yet- :V
___

-Maybe Mettaton won't broadcast it, then-
___

Vulpix: "(Oh, none of us in this group right here are, but there are plenty of other Pokemon here who are!)"

Squirtle: "(Yeah, like that Bulbasaur, Onix, Toxtricity, and Rockruff over there!)" -Pointing at the Pokemon in question-

//Part of me still wishes I had made Chaldea's Rockruff a Shiny one since he would've matched Cu's color scheme better.

-just sat kinda sad thinking back to it-
(I'm so sorry you had such an uncaring person for a Trainer...)

Byleth: "I was referring to my cooking, Undyne. And Medb would be on the right track by saying I'm an all-rounder.

There is no way I could think of my combat skills as anything less than extraordinary. And that's not out of ego, but simply the realization that they must be on that level if my mere presence can shift a battle between armies... and that was before Sothis woke up."
---
-it sure has!-
---
Emblem Robin: "Interesting... I wonder what a Berserker Chrom would look like, if that's not already the normal one."

Emblem Chrom: "I heard that, Robin."

-Kerry's thoughts?-
---
Veyle: "You should still get in treated..."

Dr. Coyle: "You puny humans stand no chance against the true perfection of ARMS that I have reached."

Alear: -shoots a beam from her hands, surprising Coyle-

Dr. Coyle: "Oh, and who are YOU supposed to be?"

Alear: "The one who will stop you."

Dr. Coyle: :laugh:

// I'd rather not because it'd shift the battle quite a lot... Related, but do NOT look at Alear's entry. It spoils like, everything lmao
---
-Blake jumping from tree to tree like a ninja helps make up the difference as well, traveling around the woods without being impeded by natural obstacles, so while not faster than River's group by any significant margin, she travels better around the forest regardless-
---
Azura: "It's a bunch of lies all wrapped up into something that seemingly looks like an actual family."

Kanna: "That's why it's called that way!" 😮
---
-and use them she sure as hell did!-

Ruby: "LEAVE US ALONE!" -EYES SHINING BRIGHTLY-
Medb: "If I was still the Queen of my kingdom and you were there, I wouldn't doubt to employ your services!"
---
-What are her current thoughts?-
---
Lily: "Hmmm, mayhaps a little more aggressive... Or just as he is?"

Kiritsugu: Can't believe I'm legitimately agreeing to allowing this specter to follow me...
---
Lily: "Let me heal!" -MAGICS-
Mordred: "Tsk, I'm still up!" -she uses Roy's ring to conjure a large fireball towards Coyle (he can do that in his Engage boss fight so why not)-
---
-The Dokis clearly questioning themselves...-
---
Artemis: -Judging- "Hmmmm, well Blake is quite stealthy and nimble... Meanwhile King River's party still can aim precisely" -Atalanta about to shoot an arrow- "Oh by me, my beautiful daughter is going to show her prowess~!"
Atalanta: Is she ever not overbearing?!
---
Alice: "But I wish they'll have a happy ending despite how it started!"
Ana: "Hm, maybe? The tone is still a little on the side of comedy"
-Twilight of course, thinks as Yor agrees that she's gonna be his wife soon, he just needs to find the time later tonight in order to keep a benefitial mutual relationship-
---
-How would Specimen 9 be after that?-
My point still stands. :p
___

-What Digi asked?-
___

Star: "I guess we haven't really seen Chrom fight enough to know what other kinda Servant classes he'd qualify for..."

Marco: "Some Servants have also fused with some of their alternate counterparts' Saint Graphs, which allows them to freely switch between classes and thus skill sets and powers at any given time!"
___

-Is Star's wound healed up?-

And so am I! -Uses Hector's ring to summon another one of his weapons-

// At this point, I don't mind spoilers much as I tend to enjoy most video games even with a spoiler to the story or two. But it depends on whether you want Alear to turn the tide of the battle now or not.
___

-What are the Doki quartet's thoughts?-
___

-Blake herself is able to reach the giant turkey faster than River and his party as a result, as this not only allows her to bypass terrain and avoid any obstalces on the ground paths, but the trees in this reigon are devoid of any of the dangerous plant life found throughout most of the Forest of Certain Death, meaning at most she might occasionally have to cut through branches and leaves using Gambol Shroud-

-And no, aside from when there's serious danger at hand, Artemis probably won't not be an overbearing supporter- :V
___

TLink: "It's like a comedy combined with a drama..."

Tetra: "You've got some fairly quirky characters in a serious setting with a cold war going on in the background as the driving point for the story..."

Medli: "Or at the very least, what led all the main characters to meeting one and other."
___

-It's red flesh body starts falling and burning apart...it's not clear if it's core, AKA the deformed and twisted mutant floating grinning skull form it usually takes, will be destroyed as well, but it's full form has been destroyed and it's use of it's stronger powers has thus been at least temporarily lost as a result-

-But mere seconds later, the entire ceiling comes down on everyone, not collapsing, but instead quickly sliding down all in one piece via some mechanisms, evidently as part of a deadly trap-

-My characters were either screamed or were startled, but Jenny and Penny immediately took notice and unhesitatingly flew to the ceiling to use all of their extreme robotic strength to hold it up, buying everyone some time to escape before anyone could be crushed-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "Every group must have at least one consistent voice of reason."

Dedede: "Ey, the heck's that supposed to mean?!"
___

-But apparently not more than two- :V

Dipper: "...Right, you guys don't have television or cable where you're from..."
___

(But as tough of a job as it is, it's worth it to help others in need.)
//Oh, how far are you in TotK?

Sothis: "Don't worry about it." :p
---
Emblem Eirika: "These still sound like witchcraft..."
---
Ruby: "Exactly! It's why I still love it." :)

-doing a philosoraptor pose-
Kamui: "Would you like to spar with him?"

-Keeping at it for a bit, but not enough to make any fall from exhaustion-
---
Morrigan: "We share more in common than we thought then~" -blocked an attack by a soldier- "Oh, this one looks stronger~"
---
-In any caaaaaase-
-Azura's singing is accidentally keeping their stamina up so they stopped as the sun was setting-
---
Palutena: "But no match to a goddess."
---
-yeeeeeeeee?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Medb: "If I was still the Queen of my kingdom and you were there, I wouldn't doubt to employ your services!"
---
-What are her current thoughts?-
---
Lily: "Hmmm, mayhaps a little more aggressive... Or just as he is?"

Kiritsugu: Can't believe I'm legitimately agreeing to allowing this specter to follow me...
---
Lily: "Let me heal!" -MAGICS-
Mordred: "Tsk, I'm still up!" -she uses Roy's ring to conjure a large fireball towards Coyle (he can do that in his Engage boss fight so why not)-
---
-The Dokis clearly questioning themselves...-
---
Artemis: -Judging- "Hmmmm, well Blake is quite stealthy and nimble... Meanwhile King River's party still can aim precisely" -Atalanta about to shoot an arrow- "Oh by me, my beautiful daughter is going to show her prowess~!"
Atalanta: Is she ever not overbearing?!
---
Alice: "But I wish they'll have a happy ending despite how it started!"
Ana: "Hm, maybe? The tone is still a little on the side of comedy"
-Twilight of course, thinks as Yor agrees that she's gonna be his wife soon, he just needs to find the time later tonight in order to keep a benefitial mutual relationship-
---
-How would Specimen 9 be after that?-
___

-What Digi asked?-
___

Star: "I guess we haven't really seen Chrom fight enough to know what other kinda Servant classes he'd qualify for..."

Marco: "Some Servants have also fused with some of their alternate counterparts' Saint Graphs, which allows them to freely switch between classes and thus skill sets and powers at any given time!"
___

// At this point, I don't mind spoilers much as I tend to enjoy most video games even with a spoiler to the story or two. But it depends on whether you want Alear to turn the tide of the battle now or not.
___

___

-Blake herself is able to reach the giant turkey faster than River and his party as a result, as this not only allows her to bypass terrain and avoid any obstalces on the ground paths, but the trees in this reigon are devoid of any of the dangerous plant life found throughout most of the Forest of Certain Death, meaning at most she might occasionally have to cut through branches and leaves using Gambol Shroud-

-And no, aside from when there's serious danger at hand, Artemis probably won't not be an overbearing supporter- :V
___

Tetra: "You've got some fairly quirky characters in a serious setting with a cold war going on in the background as the driving point for the story..."

Medli: "Or at the very least, what led all the main characters to meeting one and other."
___

-It's red flesh body starts falling and burning apart...it's not clear if it's core, AKA the deformed and twisted mutant floating grinning skull form it usually takes, will be destroyed as well, but it's full form has been destroyed and it's use of it's stronger powers has thus been at least temporarily lost as a result-

-But mere seconds later, the entire ceiling comes down on everyone, not collapsing, but instead quickly sliding down all in one piece via some mechanisms, evidently as part of a deadly trap-

-My characters were either screamed or were startled, but Jenny and Penny immediately took notice and unhesitatingly flew to the ceiling to use all of their extreme robotic strength to hold it up, buying everyone some time to escape before anyone could be crushed-
Byleth: "Your point does stand, Undyne. I was merely pointing out that it didn't apply to the conversation. And besides, I would argue Shez is far more skilled than I am in combat. That girl is terrifying if you push her to her limits."
---
Lilith: I can do this. I can serve Kamui again!
---
Emblem Robin: "And I know little of those as well. It was simply food for thought."

-he seems to be a representation of his ideals except a far more realistic take on them, almost like a middle point between Kerry's old optimism and his current cynical views-
---
// .... Screw it, it's corny enough that you'd see it coming a mile away anyway, and it'll still have impact if I don't share how it happens, so Imma do it!

-the ring Alear is wearing starts to shine-

Alear: "For the sake of all that lives here, you must be dealt with. Veyle?"

Veyle: "Oh... you're about to do it, aren't you?"

Alear: "Would you like to share it with me?"

Veyle: "Always, Sister~"

-both dragons was covered in light from the ring emitting so much energy, and then...-

Alear: "Emblem Eternal!"

-Alear and Veyle both looked very different, with Alear looking like this-

-in case it's too pixelated, her hair is fully blue-

-while Veyle looked like this-

---
-what KoP asked?-
---
-Ata lands a better shot?-
--
Kanna: "It's interesting enough though, right?"
---
Ruby: "Oh no! Let's all get out, everybody! NOW!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
//Oh, how far are you in TotK?

Sothis: "Don't worry about it." :p
---
Emblem Eirika: "These still sound like witchcraft..."
---
Ruby: "Exactly! It's why I still love it." :)
// I've beaten every main temple except for the one in Gerudo desert so far, and I'm currently working on collecting the Geoglyph Tears along with some side quests so I'm not doing that whole quest just before the end of the game.

I'll probably collect a few more of the Tears before moving on to the Gerudo Desert and exploring more of the Depths and Sky next.

Bandana: "Was Byleth usually the voice of reason back in her group?"
___

Mabel: "Think of it like being a play that you watch through a big box! You guys have theater plays and musicals, right?"
___

Penny: "Is is a difficult cause, but a noble and needed one. I'm very grateful that I can still protect and help people as well." :)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
// I've beaten every main temple except for the one in Gerudo desert so far, and I'm currently working on collecting the Geoglyph Tears along with some side quests so I'm not doing that whole quest just before the end of the game.

I'll probably collect a few more of the Tears before moving on to the Gerudo Desert and exploring more of the Depths and Sky next.

Bandana: "Was Byleth usually the voice of reason back in her group?"
___

Mabel: "Think of it like being a play that you watch through a big box! You guys have theater plays and musicals, right?"
___

Penny: "Is is a difficult cause, but a noble and needed one. I'm very grateful that I can still protect and help people as well." :)
// Was just asking to see when I could bring back Link and Zelda but don't worry about it. Having some characters on a forced time out is actually a fun idea for me so take whatever time you need.

Sothis: "Only because I had to give her that reason."

Byleth: "I heard that." :glare:

Sothis: -chuckling-
---
Emblem Eirika: "Is the big box anything like those magic screens you showed?"

-she's understanding fast-
---
Ruby: "Yeah. We can still fulfill our duties as Huntsmen in worlds that can still thrive."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
// Was just asking to see when I could bring back Link and Zelda but don't worry about it. Having some characters on a forced time out is actually a fun idea for me so take whatever time you need.

Sothis: "Only because I had to give her that reason."

Byleth: "I heard that." :glare:

Sothis: -chuckling-
---
Emblem Eirika: "Is the big box anything like those magic screens you showed?"

-she's understanding fast-
---
Ruby: "Yeah. We can still fulfill our duties as Huntsmen in worlds that can still thrive."
// Okay, I'm glad you're not worried having Link and Zelda MIA for a while longer lol. I''m not trying to be in a rush with completing the game either way but I don't want to not finish it until like several months or later from now, either.

The story's fascinating so far, combat's fun but even more challenging than BotW's, and I've been too busy with quests to experiment with building Zonai stuff aside from making more and more complicated and advanced versions of Wings and hot air balloons to skip over water and mountains lol.

-Dedede laughed at that-
___

Mabel: "Actually, it's exactly those things! Well, some of them are for computers, but they still both use screens!"
___

Penny: "Remnant may be gone...but there are still many worlds and people out there that need help and can still be saved." -It reminds her to remain hopeful for the future, including that of other civilizations and people-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-it would exclusively eat the meat, but they all wonder how it did with no visible mouth-
Medea Lily: "Okay, we have a carnivore!"
Irisviel: "Awwwww~"
Shamal: "...How is it eating?"
The rest: "Good question!"
-Medea's thoughts?-
___

Linebeck: "No, that's a new one..."
___

Brit: "Well, what are you going to do about it?"

Tiff: "Yeah, everyone's gonna think Jenny did this!" -Pointing at their grafiti and the "JENNY WUZ HERE" writing-

-Sakura then spots a Skyway Patrol officer glaring at the Crust Cousins behind them that who haven't noticed yet- :V
___

-Maybe Mettaton won't broadcast it, then-
___

Vulpix: "(Oh, none of us in this group right here are, but there are plenty of other Pokemon here who are!)"

Squirtle: "(Yeah, like that Bulbasaur, Onix, Toxtricity, and Rockruff over there!)" -Pointing at the Pokemon in question-

//Part of me still wishes I had made Chaldea's Rockruff a Shiny one since he would've matched Cu's color scheme better.
Medea: I'm sure that Moon would favor that...
---
Cú: "Yeah, to be fair most of us have only done it for like a matter of months, even if it feels like it's been years"
---
Sakura: "Hmmmm, I wouldn't know about that~" :grinch:
---
-But I kinda wanna so Mash gets over stage fright tbh-
---
Boudica: "I see, they don't look like what I'd usually expect some of their races to be like..." -like she'd think the Onix would be gray of brown instead of green-

//Huh, right...
-Azura's singing is accidentally keeping their stamina up so they stopped as the sun was setting-
---
Palutena: "But no match to a goddess."
---
-yeeeeeeeee?-
Nitocris: "...Wait, how long has it been?!"
---
Morrigan: "Or a beautiful queen as myself~" 😉
Lilith: "Nor a cutie like me~" 😉
-The soldier punched Morrigan, and she forgot to block, leading to one of her cartoony sprite animations-
---
-They be pondering what to do next-
___

-What Digi asked?-
___

___

___

___

___

___

Byleth: "Your point does stand, Undyne. I was merely pointing out that it didn't apply to the conversation. And besides, I would argue Shez is far more skilled than I am in combat. That girl is terrifying if you push her to her limits."
---
---
Emblem Robin: "And I know little of those as well. It was simply food for thought."

-he seems to be a representation of his ideals except a far more realistic take on them, almost like a middle point between Kerry's old optimism and his current cynical views-
---
// .... Screw it, it's corny enough that you'd see it coming a mile away anyway, and it'll still have impact if I don't share how it happens, so Imma do it!

-both dragons was covered in light from the ring emitting so much energy, and then...-

---
-what KoP asked?-
---
--
---
Medb: "Not like I've had any chance of seeing her"
Scáthach: "Or fighting her..."
---
-Indeed, plus hopefully not get in bad terms with the new family she has!-
---
Lily: "Yeah, I don't think he's even heard of what a Saint Graph is"

-Noble and upstanding, yet accepting that the world isn't just black and white, and that even underhanded methods might sometimes be necessary-
---
Lily: "......Woah..." -I suppose it is-
Mordred: "Wait, that's actually pretty awesome!"
---
Sayori: I really hope this makes them reconsider that...
Monika: But do I really deserve this? I altered their stats knowingly and then acted like if they were nothing...
Yuri: I... I can't see myself forgiving her, but...
Natsuki: Darn, I hate how we just met this girl and yet she does seem to know better!
---
-She landed a better one, but not one that finishes it!-
---
Illya: "Well, it has been a big hit..."
Hayate: "And you'll see a bit more of the family dynamic next time!"
-Cut to Yor next time waiting for 'Loid', but unfortunately, he got called for a mission at the last minute!-
---
Takeru: "...I hope you will get to find peace"
-Then the ceiling, and Rin also went to help the bots!-
Sakura: "Wait, are we going to leave them?"

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
(I'm so sorry you had such an uncaring person for a Trainer...)
[So I guess that's why I'm here.....what is it like to have a Trainer that cares about you?]

Kamui: "Would you like to spar with him?"
-the thought seems to excite the winged lizard-

-the food gives it energy, almost enough to go into the next stage soon-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
Cú: "Yeah, to be fair most of us have only done it for like a matter of months, even if it feels like it's been years"
---
---
---
Boudica: "I see, they don't look like what I'd usually expect some of their races to be like..." -like she'd think the Onix would be gray of brown instead of green-

//Huh, right...
-For Star's sake especially!'
___

Linebeck: "Time doesn't seem pass by that fast when you're traveling at sea...or apparently also outer dpace, for months or even years."
___

Brit/Tiff: "Huh?/Eh?"
___

-Well, that broadcast certainly might inadvertently help with that...-
___

-Or how Cu's Rockruff is brown with blue eyes instead of blue with green eyes-

---
---

---

---
-what KoP asked?-
---
--
---

---
---
---
---

//Huh, right...

---
-The soldier punched Morrigan, and she forgot to block, leading to one of her cartoony sprite animations-
---

---
---

-Noble and upstanding, yet accepting that the world isn't just black and white, and that even underhanded methods might sometimes be necessary-
---
---
Monika: But do I really deserve this? I altered their stats knowingly and then acted like if they were nothing...
Natsuki: Darn, I hate how we just met this girl and yet she does seem to know better!
---
---
-Cut to Yor next time waiting for 'Loid', but unfortunately, he got called for a mission at the last minute!-
---
Meh, fair enough. -Takes another sip of tea-
___

How do you feel now, Lilith...?
___

Marco: "Yeah, admittedly that's kind of long story to what Saint Graphs are, too.."
___

// COTTON CANDY WARRIORS

Jokes aside, those power-up designs are legit cool and fit their color schemes.

-Star is soon fully healed up?-
___

-They all agree that Poppu's probably right, at least...-
___

-This time, the giant turkey is angered enough to turn around and retaliate it it can see any nearby hunters-
___

Tetra: "That can't be a good sign..."
___

Don't worry...about us! -Holding the ceiling up-

Penny: "We' have got this...Just escape!" -Same as Jen-

Specimen 14: "Okay, the nearest door's that way! MOVE!" -Points at said door, no doubt pomp[ting everyone to run towards it and likely prompting Ruby to quickly move as many people out of the room as possible with her Semblance-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
// Okay, I'm glad you're not worried having Link and Zelda MIA for a while longer lol. I''m not trying to be in a rush with completing the game either way but I don't want to not finish it until like several months or later from now, either.

The story's fascinating so far, combat's fun but even more challenging than BotW's, and I've been too busy with quests to experiment with building Zonai stuff aside from making more and more complicated and advanced versions of Wings and hot air balloons to skip over water and mountains lol.

-Dedede laughed at that-
___

Mabel: "Actually, it's exactly those things! Well, some of them are for computers, but they still both use screens!"
___

Penny: "Remnant may be gone...but there are still many worlds and people out there that need help and can still be saved." -It reminds her to remain hopeful for the future, including that of other civilizations and people-
// I enjoy that they doubled down on the durability but gave us a fun workaround with Fuse

Sothis: "Though her mistakes were moreso due to general ignorance rather than any actual stupidity, so I cannot blame her too much."
---
Emblem Eirika: "Seems I'm understanding this new world rather well."
---
Ruby: "Exactly! Let's make sure the worlds we visit never face the same things ours did!" :b:

---
---
Azura: "Most of the day, it seems... I'm getting rather hungry."
---
-EXPLOSIVE FLAME ON THE SOLDIER-
---
-thoughts...?-

-the thought seems to excite the winged lizard-
Kamui: "Alright, let's do this then!"

---
---

---
---
---
---
---
___

___

Marco: "Yeah, admittedly that's kind of long story to what Saint Graphs are, too.."
___

// COTTON CANDY WARRIORS

___

___

-This time, the giant turkey is angered enough to turn around and retaliate it it can see any nearby hunters-
___

___

Specimen 14: "Okay, the nearest door's that way! MOVE!" -Points at said door, no doubt pomp[ting everyone to run towards it and likely prompting Ruby to quickly move as many people out of the room as possible with her Semblance-
Byleth: "You could ask Musashi how well sparring sessions go with her. Or you could ask Shez for a spar yourself. She's always down for a good match."
---
Lilith: "This talk was very helpful, actually... Though I might still let Lady Kamui have some times to herself before returning as her retainer. She needs it to process what she learned..."
---
Emblem Robin: "A what now?"

-in a way, Kiritsugu wants to be that man?-
---
-Veyle, rather than using any new weapons granted by this new form, opted to stick to her magic because it's what she does bet, launching a rather potent spell at Dr. Coyle that does two explosions like these almost sumultaneously-

-all while Alear rushed towards the Golden Hedlok, sword in hand-

-the Golden Hedlok, despite the power boost, seems to have a hard time landing any shot on Alear who casually dodges everything thrown at her-

Dr. Coyle: "AGH! HOW DARE YOU?!"

Veyle: "I'm a dragon who wants to save the world, and that means I have to stop you!"
---
-Yuri and Natsuki may never forgive, but they may also realize Monika's making an effort to not do this **** again?-
---
-Blake is ready to jump and stab it once the coast is clear-
---
Kanna: "Oh no..."
---
-LET'S GO, RUBY EXPRESS TIME!-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
[So I guess that's why I'm here.....what is it like to have a Trainer that cares about you?]
(Well...perhaps a good place to start would be to talk to her.)

// I enjoy that they doubled down on the durability but gave us a fun workaround with Fuse

Sothis: "Though her mistakes were moreso due to general ignorance rather than any actual stupidity, so I cannot blame her too much."
---
Emblem Eirika: "Seems I'm understanding this new world rather well."
---
Ruby: "Exactly! Let's make sure the worlds we visit never face the same things ours did!" :b:
// It's a neat system that gives way for a lot of creative potential. Also I'm honestly just glad that they finally added a sort of cradtujg system lol

Kirby: "Everyone makes more mistakes when they haven't learned enough yet...:
___

Mabel: "You're getting the hang of Earth knowledge!"
___

(That's the spirit!) :b:

Penny: "That's a statement I fully concur with!"

-Rest of the team agrees as well?-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-the food gives it energy, almost enough to go into the next stage soon-
Taiga: "Glad the little buddy is enjoying it though!"
Irisviel: "Makes me wonder how will they look when grown..."
-For Star's sake especially!'
___

Linebeck: "Time doesn't seem pass by that fast when you're traveling at sea...or apparently also outer dpace, for months or even years."
___

Brit/Tiff: "Huh?/Eh?"
___

-Well, that broadcast certainly might inadvertently help with that...-
___

-Or how Cu's Rockruff is brown with blue eyes instead of blue with green eyes-
-Indeed, she knows how they're almost like sisters after all-
---
Cú: "You tell me, it's been quite the change, but then again we've done a lot in that point too"
---
Sakura: "Oh, you'll understand in little" :p
---
-Yeah, that's the main idea-
---
Boudica: "Oh, we have one like this here! But he's the, I suppose most common variation, you could say..."
Azura: "Most of the day, it seems... I'm getting rather hungry."
---
-EXPLOSIVE FLAME ON THE SOLDIER-
---
-thoughts...?-
Jeanne: "so am I..."
Nero: "A nice feast could do usall well~!"
---
-THE SOLDIER MANAGES TO TANK THROUGH, BUT MORRIGAN MANAGED TO BLOCK PUNCH WITH HER HEEL°-
---
Musashi: "So, presentations done... Now what?"
___

___

___

// COTTON CANDY WARRIORS

___

___

___

___

Byleth: "You could ask Musashi how well sparring sessions go with her. Or you could ask Shez for a spar yourself. She's always down for a good match."
---
Lilith: "This talk was very helpful, actually... Though I might still let Lady Kamui have some times to herself before returning as her retainer. She needs it to process what she learned..."
---

---
-Veyle, rather than using any new weapons granted by this new form, opted to stick to her magic because it's what she does bet, launching a rather potent spell at Dr. Coyle that does two explosions like these almost sumultaneously-

-the Golden Hedlok, despite the power boost, seems to have a hard time landing any shot on Alear who casually dodges everything thrown at her-

Veyle: "I'm a dragon who wants to save the world, and that means I have to stop you!"
---
-Yuri and Natsuki may never forgive, but they may also realize Monika's making an effort to not do this **** again?-
---
---
---
Scáthach: "I'm really curious to do the latter. Mayhaps I could also test the ring of your duplicate during that"
---
Marie: "Of course, after causing a ruckus, it's never good to remind them of what happened, they need to process it first and come to terms"
---
Lily: "In little, how our cores are called. You damage us there, and it could be critical"

-As much as he wouldn't like to admit that... Yes-
---
-Lily manages to!-
Mordred: "Niiiiiice there!" -threw a fireball again while trying to approach Coyle!-
---
-Maybe... Like, giving Monika any more of that isn't gonna solve things...-
---
-Seems that Atalanta managed to hide back well...-
---
-The mission being that there's been a buncha jewels stolen from an exhibit, and being out of agents, Twilight was assigned to it-
-He also dragged Franky along, who is like "why did you bring me?!"-
---
-As well as Atalanta to do similar!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, she knows how they're almost like sisters after all-
---
Cú: "You tell me, it's been quite the change, but then again we've done a lot in that point too"
---
Sakura: "Oh, you'll understand in little" :p
---
-Yeah, that's the main idea-
---
Boudica: "Oh, we have one like this here! But he's the, I suppose most common variation, you could say..."
-The two teenage girls have even said as such a few times, evidently having formed a strong bond over the years since they and Marco became friends and more so after the two forged a contract-
___

Linebeck: "In what point?"
___

-The Skyway Patrol officer goes "AHEM!", prompting the Crust Cousins to turn around-

Brit/Tiff: "...Jenny did it!" -Skyway Patrol officer doesn't buy it considering that they both have cans of spray paint in their hands-
___

-In that case, the concert will probably end up being broadcast- :p
___

Vulpix: "(Oh, those Pokemon are from Alola!)"

Girafarig: "(There's a few other Girafarigs around here, too, and some of them are Shiny!)"

[.....to your Trainer....?]
-she seems intimidated by Undyne-
-Nods- (Yes. Do not fear, Undyne may have strong fighter's spirit, and perhaps a temper, but she'd never dare harm an animal or Pokemon, nor any innocents.)

---
---

---

---
---
---
---
Scáthach: "I'm really curious to do the latter. Mayhaps I could also test the ring of your duplicate during that"
---
Marie: "Of course, after causing a ruckus, it's never good to remind them of what happened, they need to process it first and come to terms"
---
Lily: "In little, how our cores are called. You damage us there, and it could be critical"

---
-Lily manages to!-
Mordred: "Niiiiiice there!" -threw a fireball again while trying to approach Coyle!-
---
---
---
-The mission being that there's been a buncha jewels stolen from an exhibit, and being out of agents, Twilight was assigned to it-
---
I'd be down for that, too! I've been looking for more tough opponents to spar with! :p
___

Th-That's a good idea....It's only been a few hours since you told her the truth. I-I kept everyone in the dark about their relatives' conditions for way too long when they were actively asking about them to begin with, and while I've mostly been forgiven by them, a lot of them were angry o-or upset with me at first immediately after I told them the truth...

...But this case is a bit different since you and Kamui were a-already close, She'll n-need time to process this and recover emotionally...but I'm postivie she'll forgive you.

___

Marco: "At one point, some Servants had to merge into one in order to survive a magic purge that one of our past enemies caused. The Saint Graph being a "core" for them is why alternate versions of the same person who became Servants were able to merge their Saint Graphs into one to survive.

They also kind of serve as an identifier for the Servant and their class and personality, so my theory is that's why they can still swap between classes."
___

Marco: -Whew- "Looks like that spell totally healed it up!"

Star: "Thanks, Lily..."

Mabel: "WHOA!" :eek:

Dipper: "That's impressive!" :b:

"Impressive"? That was BADASS!

-Jenny probably tagged along with Max Brass, trying to sneak into the fortress to deal with Coyle-
___

-Even if they have every right to be and remain angry at her...-
___

-River and his knights soon catch up to it, and he soon orders them to attack it-

River: "We've found the bird, ladies and gentlemen! Let's take it down!"

-At River's directions, the knights surround it, while River waits a few seconds before throwing a spear at it...only for the giant turkey to grab the spear with it's beak, which turns out to be lined with razor sharp teeth, and snaps it in half-

-It also uses it's large wings and many feathers to create a strong gust of wind, blowing the knights away when they approach it. River manages to stay in place by holding onto a tree stump-
___

Tetra: "Probably because doing this mission alone is unwise? You don't know whether or not the thieves who stole them are dangerous or not."
___

-With Atalanta and Ruby's help, everyone is rushed out of the room within seconds except for Jenny and Penny-

-After waiting a few more seconds to make sure that everyone got out safely, the two androids discuss what's their best option-

Is that...everyone?!

Penny: "Everyone has safely evacuated the room...!"

Then let's see if we can still make it out of here ourselves!

Penny: "Chances are still high that we can make it out of here! We just need to act quickly but carefully!"

Then on the count of three, we let go of the ceiling and fly out of here! Ready?!

-Penny nods affirmatively-

One...two...Three!

-Both androids then immediately and simultaneously let go of the ceiling and started to fly at a downwards angle towards the exit-

LET's GET OUTTA HERE!

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Taiga: "Glad the little buddy is enjoying it though!"
Irisviel: "Makes me wonder how will they look when grown..."
-after it finishes eating, it goes back to Taiga-

-Nods- (Yes. Do not fear, Undyne may have strong fighter's spirit, and perhaps a temper, but she'd never dare harm an animal or Pokemon, nor any innocents.)
[So she'd....like me?]

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
// It's a neat system that gives way for a lot of creative potential. Also I'm honestly just glad that they finally added a sort of cradtujg system lol

Kirby: "Everyone makes more mistakes when they haven't learned enough yet...:
___

Mabel: "You're getting the hang of Earth knowledge!"
___

(That's the spirit!) :b:

Penny: "That's a statement I fully concur with!"

-Rest of the team agrees as well?-
// Cooking was the crafting system already. They just added two more building systems with Fuse and Ultrahand

Sothis: "Exactly, but someone still has to guide those who are unaware to ensure they become better."
---
Emblem Eirika: "I suppose I am." :)
---
-HECK YEAH THEY DO-

-they'd return to civilization shortly after-

-and so Viridi and Kamui set up a Pokémon battle!-
-low stakes since just a friendly spar-
Viridi: "My Whiskers will win for sure!"

Kamui: "Don't underestimate Corrin!"

Jeanne: "so am I..."
Nero: "A nice feast could do usall well~!"
---
-THE SOLDIER MANAGES TO TANK THROUGH, BUT MORRIGAN MANAGED TO BLOCK PUNCH WITH HER HEEL°-
---
Musashi: "So, presentations done... Now what?"
Azura: "A feast for all of us...? That could work."
---
-before Palu rushes in, grabs and does your favorite thing as a Palu main; nair loops :V-
---
Sothis: "Well, what do you want to do, Tiamat?"

---
---

---
-Lily manages to!-
---
---
---
---
I'd be down for that, too! I've been looking for more tough opponents to spar with! :p
___

Th-That's a good idea....It's only been a few hours since you told her the truth. I-I kept everyone in the dark about their relatives' conditions for way too long when they were actively asking about them to begin with, and while I've mostly been forgiven by them, a lot of them were angry o-or upset with me at first immediately after I told them the truth...

...But this case is a bit different since you and Kamui were a-already close, She'll n-need time to process this and recover emotionally...but I'm postivie she'll forgive you.

___

Marco: "At one point, some Servants had to merge into one in order to survive a magic purge that one of our past enemies caused. The Saint Graph being a "core" for them is why alternate versions of the same person who became Servants were able to merge their Saint Graphs into one to survive.

They also kind of serve as an identifier for the Servant and their class and personality, so my theory is that's why they can still swap between classes."
___

-Jenny probably tagged along with Max Brass, trying to sneak into the fortress to deal with Coyle-
___

-Even if they have every right to be and remain angry at her...-
___

-River and his knights soon catch up to it, and he soon orders them to attack it-

-At River's directions, the knights surround it, while River waits a few seconds before throwing a spear at it...only for the giant turkey to grab the spear with it's beak, which turns out to be lined with razor sharp teeth, and snaps it in half-

-It also uses it's large wings and many feathers to create a strong gust of wind, blowing the knights away when they approach it. River manages to stay in place by holding onto a tree stump-
___

Tetra: "Probably because doing this mission alone is unwise? You don't know whether or not the thieves who stole them are dangerous or not."
___

-With Atalanta and Ruby's help, everyone is rushed out of the room within seconds except for Jenny and Penny-

-After waiting a few more seconds to make sure that everyone got out safely, the two androids discuss what's their best option-

Is that...everyone?!

Penny: "Chances are still high that we can make it out of here! We just need to act quickly but carefully!"

Then on the count of three, we let go of the ceiling and fly out of here! Ready?!

One...two...Three!

-Both androids then immediately and simultaneously let go of the ceiling and started to fly at a downwards angle towards the exit-

LET's GET OUTTA HERE!
Byleth: "There's something to say about your eagerness to spar her after I explicitly described her as terrifying. Undyne." -sips tea-
---
Lilith: "I'm sure she will." :)
---
Emblem Robin: "So it's your life force... like the Rings and Bracelets for Emblems..."

-Kerry will eventually warm up to it... maybe-
---
-Golden Hedlok tried to blast Veyle but was stopped by a beam from Alear-

-it saw her and felt she possessed great power, so it will focus on trying to lock itself into her head, rushing towards her-

-...except rushing towards her is exactly what Alear wanted, replying with a rising slash that kinda looks like Marth's up special-

Max Brass: "Alright, we're in... Let's try to find Coyle now."
---
-will they start to accept that Monika has changed for the better?-
---
Blake: This will make finding a safe time to strike more difficult...
---
Kanna: "That makes sense."
---
-BUT DO THEY GET OUT IN TIME?!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
// Cooking was the crafting system already. They just added two more building systems with Fuse and Ultrahand

Sothis: "Exactly, but someone still has to guide those who are unaware to ensure they become better."
---
Emblem Eirika: "I suppose I am." :)
---
-HECK YEAH THEY DO-

-they'd return to civilization shortly after-
// I meant more for crafting weapons specifically. I got tired of frequently having to hunt for decent and later Royal and Dragonbone tier weapons among others at times lol

Kirby: "That's what Meta Knight helped me in my earlier adventures!"
___

-Whule Ephraim is still like "When do I get to fight?"?-
___

-You mean the Arthra or Mewni?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
// I meant more for crafting weapons specifically. I got tired of frequently having to hunt for decent and later Royal and Dragonbone tier weapons among others at times lol

Kirby: "That's what Meta Knight helped me in my earlier adventures!"
___

-Whule Ephraim is still like "When do I get to fight?"?-
___

-You mean the Arthra or Mewni?-
// You kinda still have to do that but if you have good parts, you can get some really good weapons with fusing

Sothis: "And what did the penguin do?"
---
-exactly :V-
---
-I have no idea-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
// You kinda still have to do that but if you have good parts, you can get some really good weapons with fusing

Sothis: "And what did the penguin do?"
---
-exactly :V-
---
-I have no idea-
// The ability to regularly build even decent weapons from various resources is just much more convenient and a welcome addition lol

Kirby: "He used to be an enemy of mine, actually..."

___

-Will he complain about this?-
___

-Well, maybe they just make a walk back to Mewni's castle town for now?-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-The two teenage girls have even said as such a few times, evidently having formed a strong bond over the years since they and Marco became friends and more so after the two forged a contract-
___

Linebeck: "In what point?"
___

-The Skyway Patrol officer goes "AHEM!", prompting the Crust Cousins to turn around-

Brit/Tiff: "...Jenny did it!" -Skyway Patrol officer doesn't buy it considering that they both have cans of spray paint in their hands-
___

-In that case, the concert will probably end up being broadcast- :p
___

Vulpix: "(Oh, those Pokemon are from Alola!)"

Girafarig: "(There's a few other Girafarigs around here, too, and some of them are Shiny!)"
Medea: If they could, I'm sure they would become roommates.
---
Cú: "Too many to count, like we beated some multiversal conqueror along some ninjas when he was messing with their country"
---
Sakura: "Be honest, girls~"
---
-Excelent then, ohohohoho~!-
---
Boudica: "Oh, the ones with orange fur?"
-after it finishes eating, it goes back to Taiga-
Taiga: "Oh, hi there~!" -pats it-
Azura: "A feast for all of us...? That could work."
---
-before Palu rushes in, grabs and does your favorite thing as a Palu main; nair loops :V-
---
Sothis: "Well, what do you want to do, Tiamat?"
Nero: "Of course, I invite~!"
Jeanne: 👀
---
-That sounds like an effective strategy, no question- :V
---
Tiamat: "...What I want to do?"
___

___

___

___

-Even if they have every right to be and remain angry with her...-
___

___

___

Is that...everyone?!

One...two...Three!

LET's GET OUTTA HERE!
Byleth: "There's something to say about your eagerness to spar her after I explicitly described her as terrifying. Undyne." -sips tea-
---
---
Emblem Robin: "So it's your life force... like the Rings and Bracelets for Emblems..."

---

-it saw her and felt she possessed great power, so it will focus on trying to lock itself into her head, rushing towards her-

-...except rushing towards her is exactly what Alear wanted, replying with a rising slash that kinda looks like Marth's up special-

---
---
---
---
Scáthach: "It's no wonder you and Setanta contracted"
Medb: "You contracted with him?!"
---
Marie: "It wouldn't be her if she didn't~" -sips tea-
---
Lily: "Yes! The ways you both put it as are correct!"

-Maybe... Well, it will take him a while, but maybe!-
---
Lily: "You're welcone for that!" -then saw the slash- "W-Woah, that was awesome..."
---
-They... Might... Or at least, they are considering it-
-Something really necessaryy, despite what Yuri and Natsuki would insist otherwise-
---
-Of course, Atalanta has no immunity to strong wind gusts, so she's doing her best to hold on to a trunk while trying to aim-
---
-Twilight bribes him by telling him that given the situatuion, it'd be understandable if one or two of the jewels they're meant to recover maaaaaay go missing-
-Franky thus thumbs him up saying to go do this-
---
Rin: "ME TOOOOO!!!!" -rushes tooooo!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: If they could, I'm sure they would become roommates.
---
Cú: "Too many to count, like we beated some multiversal conqueror along some ninjas when he was messing with their country"
---
Sakura: "Be honest, girls~"
---
-Excelent then, ohohohoho~!-
---
Boudica: "Oh, the ones with orange fur?"
-They're both totally up for that idea?-
___

Linebeck: "...Had I not seen the ancient demonic captain of a cursed ghost ship, I wouldn't believe you."
___

Brit: "Jennifer put us up to this!"

Tiff: "Yeah, we didn't buy these spray paint cans!"

-The Skyway Patrol officer does not buy that claim-

-About a minute later, they're both arrested- :V
___

-How Mash now?-
___

Girafarig: "(Yeah, those ones!)"

-and so the little gopher approaches Undyne, not sure what to say-
Hey! You must be the little Pokemon Alphys told me about! Bidoof, right? Name's Undyne!

-She has a mouth full of sharp teeth, but her wide grin notably seems to be friendly despite that-

---
---

---

---
---
---
---
---
---

---
Lily: "You're welcone for that!" -then saw the slash- "W-Woah, that was awesome..."
---
-Something really necessaryy, despite what Yuri and Natsuki would insist otherwise-
---
-Of course, Atalanta has no immunity to strong wind gusts, so she's doing her best to hold on to a trunk while trying to aim-
---
-Twilight bribes him by telling him that given the situatuion, it'd be understandable if one or two of the jewels they're meant to recover maaaaaay go missing-
---
You don't become one of the strongest warriors among your people and the captain of the royal guard by being afraid of a challenge or not enjoying a fair fight. :p And yeah, a few weeks ago, actually. We already spar regularly for training, and fight as a team on a lot of the same missions, so I figured we'd have better synergy and teamwork by contracting.
___

That's the right attitude to have. :) Oh, and I-I hope my story and advice helped! -Humble-
___

Star: "I keep realizing that you have more in common by the minute..."
___

Looks like you've met your match, Coyle!

And put a stop to her experiments...
___

I wonder how those four are taking Poppy's advice...
___

-The giant turkey eventually stops flapping it's wings to make wind gusts, and goes after River directly, who jumps around it, climbs up the turkey itself and starts wrestling with it in an effort to take it down-

River: "Oh no you don't! You won't be the beast to slay me, vicious turkey!"
___

Tetra: "I like his style." :p

___

-They almost don't...but then Steven steps back into the room to form a large bubble barrier around them once they're well within range for them to be protected by it, and said barrier stops the ceiling temporarily-

-It gives Jenny and Penny just enough time to fly to the exit, and Steven was just as quickly able to run back out to safety. The ceiling's weight and the trap mechanism's power destrotys the barrier a few seconds later, and hte door to the room is shut, and furthermore, there's no signs of Specimen 9, either-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
// The ability to regularly build even decent weapons from various resources is just much more convenient and a welcome addition lol

Kirby: "He used to be an enemy of mine, actually..."

___

-Will he complain about this?-
___

-Well, maybe they just make a walk back to Mewni's castle town for now?-
// It really is. Fun game~

Sothis: "Used to? That's hard to belive."

Byleth: "I can believe it." -is reminded of Shez-
---
Emblem Ephraim: "....."
---
-sure, that's fine-

-giving a grin as the fight is about to start-

-roars to signify he's ready-
Viridi: "Alright! Give them a good show, Whiskey!"

Kamui: "You shouldn't go down without a fight, Corrin!"

Nero: "Of course, I invite~!"
Jeanne: 👀
---
-That sounds like an effective strategy, no question- :V
---
Tiamat: "...What I want to do?"
Azura: "Well, I can't say no to a free meal now, can I?"
---
-the thoughts of the succs?-
---
Sothis: -nods- "That's what I asked." :)

---
---

---
---
---
---
---
You don't become one of the strongest warriors among your people and the captain of the royal guard by being afraid of a challenge or not enjoying a fair fight. :p And yeah, a few weeks ago, actually. We already spar regularly for training, and fight as a team on a lot of the same missions, so I figured we'd have better synergy and teamwork by contracting.
___

That's the right attitude to have. :) Oh, and I-I hope my story and advice helped! -Humble-
___

___

___

___

-The giant turkey eventually stops flapping it's wings to make wind gusts, and goes after River directly, who jumps around it, climbs up the turkey itself and starts wrestling with it in an effort to take it down-

___

___

-They almost don't...but then Steven steps back into the room to form a large bubble barrier around them once they're well within range for them to be protected by it, and said barrier stops the ceiling temporarily-

-It gives Jenny and Penny just enough time to fly to the exit, and Steven was just as quickly able to run back out to safety. The ceiling's weight and the trap mechanism's power destrotys the barrier a few seconds later, and hte door to the room is shut, and furthermore, there's no signs of Specimen 9, either-
Byleth: "Sometimes, I wonder if Arcueid would have contracted with Shez had she shown up around that time. These two are very alike..."
---
Lilith: "It really did. Thank you." :)
---
Emblem Robin: "I also feel that way about this, Star. It's incredible how two different worlds had the same idea yet there are subtle differences..."

-maybe indeed!-
---
Max Brass: "Exactly, Jenny! Hopefully without killing her..."

Dr. Coyle: "I refuse to be bested by someone who lacks ARMS!"

Veyle: "Heh. Denial won't make the facts go away." -shot another spell, this time a bolt of lightning straight to Coyle-

Dr. Coyle: -ARMS going limp- "N-NO! MY BEAUTIFUL ARMS!"

Alear: -staring at the Golden Hedlok- "Do you think you can keep up?"

-Alear did something like this to the Hedlok, dealing a ton of damage to it-

---
-Blake's position had made her unseen by the turkey so the winds didn't even aim for her-

Blake: Now he's on top of the beast... I guess I have to wait a little more.
---
Kanna: "That's... stealing..."
---
Ruby: "Is... is everyone here...?"

Ren: "No one from Remnant was crushed, at least."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
// It really is. Fun game~

Sothis: "Used to? That's hard to belive."

Byleth: "I can believe it." -is reminded of Shez-
---
Emblem Ephraim: "....."
---
-sure, that's fine-
// The game's been a blast so far, so I'm looking forward to the rest of it!

Dedede: "We were rivals before ever becoming acquaintances."

Kirby: "But he made up for it after his first scheme! One time he tried to protect Dreamland from an evil wizard called Nightmare!"
___

Mabel: "Are you okay, Ephraim?"
___

-The sun was setting by the time they reached the castle town-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
// The game's been a blast so far, so I'm looking forward to the rest of it!

Dedede: "We were rivals before ever becoming acquaintances."

Kirby: "But he made up for it after his first scheme! One time he tried to protect Dreamland from an evil wizard called Nightmare!"
___

Mabel: "Are you okay, Ephraim?"
___

-The sun was setting by the time they reached the castle town-
Sothis: "Oh, Viridi told me of that tale. It must have been quite the twist to find out Dedede was the one protecting Dreamland..."
---
Emblem Eirika: "I think he's itching for a fight."
---
Blake: "I guess we should probably get some shuteye..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Oh, Viridi told me of that tale. It must have been quite the twist to find out Dedede was the one protecting Dreamland..."
---
Emblem Eirika: "I think he's itching for a fight."
---
Blake: "I guess we should probably get some shuteye..."
Kirby: "I thought he was trying to s teal everyone else's dreams..."

Dedede: "Guess I coulda explained that a lot better..."
___

OH, YOU WISH FOR A FRIENDLY SPAR? I WOULD BE UP TO THE CHALLENGE!

___

(I don't think it's that late yet...)

-But the time on Mewni is different than the time that everyone's currently more adapted to on the Arthra-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-it makes a purring chirp, showing how it seems to have imprinted on her-
Irisviel: Awwww~ It seems to think that she's its mother~
Taiga: "Aren't you cute~? I know you're not some scary monster~ And if you become that then you'd be awesome and good~!" -patting-
-They're both totally up for that idea?-
___

Linebeck: "...Had I not seen the ancient demonic captain of a cursed ghost ship, I wouldn't believe you."
___

Brit: "Jennifer put us up to this!"

Tiff: "Yeah, we didn't buy these spray paint cans!"

-The Skyway Patrol officer does not buy that claim-

-About a minute later, they're both arrested- :V
___

-How Mash now?-
___

Girafarig: "(Yeah, those ones!)"
Medea: "I'll have to speak with the Rulers though"
Lily: "...Fair enough"
---
Cú: "Sounds like an intense story"
---
Sakura: Hopefully that teaches them a lesson.
---
-A little more calm, fortunately-
---
Boudica: "I see... I suppose there's still much I haven't considered about Pokémon"
Azura: "Well, I can't say no to a free meal now, can I?"
---
-the thoughts of the succs?-
---
Sothis: -nods- "That's what I asked." :)
Nero: "Hmm~! Come now with me then~!"
---
Morrigan: "Spamming? That's a little lame, don't you think?" :p
Yes, I'm calling myself out
---
Tiamat: "...W-Well...I don't tend to do too many things..."
Arcueid: "Then you'll have to think a little more" :p
___

___

___

___

___

___

___

Byleth: "Sometimes, I wonder if Arcueid would have contracted with Shez had she shown up around that time. These two are very alike..."
---
---
Emblem Robin: "I also feel that way about this, Star. It's incredible how two different worlds had the same idea yet there are subtle differences..."

-maybe indeed!-
---

Veyle: "Heh. Denial won't make the facts go away." -shot another spell, this time a bolt of lightning straight to Coyle-

---
-Blake's position had made her unseen by the turkey so the winds didn't even aim for her-

---
---

Medb "I... Ugh, I can't deny that you are very alike in that..."
Scáthach: -To Byleth- "You mean both have great power, but are airheads?"
---
-She wonders a bit about Marie though?-
---
Lily: "We are larger in quantity too, though can there be more of you?"

-One Irisviel will be very thankful for...-
---
Mordred: "Ha! What were you saying now?" :p
---
-They do be a little silent now, taking it in-
Suzuka: "...Fine, she's good"
---
Artemis: "Okay, he has good strength to make the odds even, that's better..."
---
Gil: "Yeah, he's really up to do dirty tricks"
-Soon they manage to chase the thieves by car, leading to a chase scene-
-Yor however, has waited already enough, and very disappointed tells herself "I see, so he ended fooling me..." as she walks off-
---
Rin: "I managed to pull out!"
Sakura: "Thank goodness..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: "I'll have to speak with the Rulers though"
Lily: "...Fair enough"
---
Cú: "Sounds like an intense story"
---
Sakura: Hopefully that teaches them a lesson.
---
-A little more calm, fortunately-
---
Boudica: "I see... I suppose there's still much I haven't considered about Pokémon"
-Medea's one of the leaders of the Casters, after all-
___

Linebeck: "Ever been possessed by an otherworldly abomination?"
___

Brit: "This is all your fault! No, it's Jennifer's for convincing you to hang out with her!" :glare:

Tiff: "SHE'S GONNA PAY FOR THIS!" :grrr:
___

Steven: "Feeling a little better?"
___

(Just because you guys here at Chaldea know enough to train Pokemon doesn't mean you know everything about every species of Pokemon out there. Heck, even most other Pokemon don't. I was a wild Pokemon myself, so I don't. All of us here are just a few among millions of our own species...)

---
---

-maybe indeed!-
---

---

---
---

---
---

---
---
---
---
-Yor however, has waited already enough, and very disappointed tells herself "I see, so he ended fooling me..." as she walks off-
---
Hell, we even both use spears as our main weapon. Dude's a skilled warrior and a good teammate. He's hero of your guys' own people for a reason. :p
___

-What Digi asked?-
___

-Both Star and Marco say nothing so that Robin can answer Lily's question-
___

Dipper: "Oh, she's totally going down." :p

Mabel: "Yeah, take that, your mean ole' mind-control bots!" :b:

Agreed... (As much as I worry that that's no longer possible...)

-Would they be able to find Coyle's lab? For that matter, would they be able to get there without running into any Mooks or other leaders of the Alliance?-

___

I'll ask my sisters to keep an eye on the area in case any of those other viruses or anyone from their developer company shows up, but I'm pretty sure that we have to worry about Poppy's character anymore. :)
___

-River's got the turkey's neck in a chokehold, but isn't able to take it down so easily at it spins around trying to throw him off, and occasionally even tries to bite him. River dodges the bites each time, but him being there may make trying to shoot it riskier-
___

Tetra: "What do you think pirates do? At least we admit that we steal and plunder." :p

Medli: "Oh dear, how is he going to make it up to her...?"
___

Penny: "We did as well, thanks to Steven..."

We owe you one...

Steven: "No need. I'm glad you're both okay." :)

(I'm alright...Winter? Jigglypuff?)

(I'm alright, too.)

(S-Same here...) -Found the entire fight with Specimen 9 terrifying-

Specimen 14: "So that's how she gets people who make it this far...If they don't turn into something inhuman enough to qualify as a "Speicmen", she makes ghosts of them by killing them just before they can escape..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "I thought he was trying to s teal everyone else's dreams..."

Dedede: "Guess I coulda explained that a lot better..."
___

OH, YOU WISH FOR A FRIENDLY SPAR? I WOULD BE UP TO THE CHALLENGE!

___

(I don't think it's that late yet...)

-But the time on Mewni is different than the time that everyone's currently more adapted to on the Arthra-
Sothis: "You really should have." :p
---
Emblem Ephraim: "..." -shrugs- Why not?
---
Blake: "We should still look into getting back."

Nero: "Hmm~! Come now with me then~!"
---
Morrigan: "Spamming? That's a little lame, don't you think?" :p
Yes, I'm calling myself out
---
Tiamat: "...W-Well...I don't tend to do too many things..."
Arcueid: "Then you'll have to think a little more" :p
-EVERYONE DID-
---
Palu: "Hey, it works, doesn't it?" :p
---
Sothis: "Is there anything you're curious about?"

---
---

---
---
---
---
---
Hell, we even both use spears as our main weapon. Dude's a skilled warrior and a good teammate. He's hero of your guys' own people for a reason. :p
___

-What Digi asked?-
___

-Both Star and Marco say nothing so that Robin can answer Lily's question-
___

Dipper: "Oh, she's totally going down." :p

Mabel: "Yeah, take that, your mean ole' mind-control bots!" :b:

Agreed... (As much as I worry that that's no longer possible...)

-Would they be able to find Coyle's lab? For that matter, would they be able to get there without running into any Mooks or other leaders of the Alliance?-

___

I'll ask my sisters to keep an eye on the area in case any of those other viruses or anyone from their developer company shows up, but I'm pretty sure that we have to worry about Poppy's character anymore. :)
___

-River's got the turkey's neck in a chokehold, but isn't able to take it down so easily at it spins around trying to throw him off, and occasionally even tries to bite him. River dodges the bites each time, but him being there may make trying to shoot it riskier-
___

Tetra: "What do you think pirates do? At least we admit that we steal and plunder." :p

Medli: "Oh dear, how is he going to make it up to her...?"
___

Penny: "We did as well, thanks to Steven..."

We owe you one...

Steven: "No need. I'm glad you're both okay." :)

(I'm alright...Winter? Jigglypuff?)

(I'm alright, too.)

(S-Same here...) -Found the entire fight with Specimen 9 terrifying-

Specimen 14: "So that's how she gets people who make it this far...If they don't turn into something inhuman enough to qualify as a "Speicmen", she makes ghosts of them by killing them just before they can escape..."
Byleth: "I wouldn't say it that way... but yes."
---
Lilith: "What about you, Marie?"
---
Emblem Robin: "I don't really know how many more of us there are..."

-her thoughts?-
---
-the Golden Hedlok was starting to malfunction-

Dr. Coyle: "HEDLOK!" -RUSHES AT HIM AND IS ABOUT TO PUT HIM ON-

-Jenny and Max fought a few people but most were focusing on Alear's group-
---
Byleth: "You really wanted to 'go stabby', didn't you?"
---
Blake: It's... impressive, at least.
---
Kanna: "With another stolen gem?"
---
Jaune: "So... is there even a way out?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "You really should have." :p
---
Emblem Ephraim: "..." -shrugs- Why not?
---
Blake: "We should still look into getting back."
Meta Knight: "I helped Dedede with his efforts, but suspected that Kirby would not listen to us no matter what we explained. Given how the situation appeared, I do not blame him, so during his quest, I opted to secretly train him along the way."
___

BUT BE WARNED. I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WAS TRAINED FOR YEARS TO BE A ROYAL GUARD BY IT'S CAPTAIN AND IT'S GREATEST WARRIOR, UNDYNE!

I...NEVER ACTUALLY GOT HIRED FOR THE JOB FOR SOME REASON, BUT THAT TRAINING PAID OFF! FOR I MYSELF AM A GREAT WARRIOR AS WELL AS A GREAT CHEF! SO TO ENSURE THIS IS A FAIR FIGHT, I WILL NOT HOLD BACK! ASIDE FROM MAKING SURE I DON'T CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY. WAIT, CAN EMBLEMS EVEN BE SERIOUSLY INJURED AS SPIRITS OF THE DEAD?

___

(That's true, we should still get back to the ship before it gets dark...)

-They'd call someone to bring them back to the ship via a portal?-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Hey! You must be the little Pokemon Alphys told me about! Bidoof, right? Name's Undyne!

-She has a mouth full of sharp teeth, but her wide grin notably seems to be friendly despite that-
[H-hi.....do you understand me like Alphys?]

Viridi: "Alright! Give them a good show, Whiskey!"

Kamui: "You shouldn't go down without a fight, Corrin!"
-and so the fight starts, Corrin taking to the skies to dive bomb!-

Irisviel: Awwww~ It seems to think that she's its mother~
Taiga: "Aren't you cute~? I know you're not some scary monster~ And if you become that then you'd be awesome and good~!" -patting-
-it begins to glow while its body seems to disappear in pieces, the frame underneath changing shape-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "I helped Dedede with his efforts, but suspected that Kirby would not listen to us no matter what we explained. Given how the situation appeared, I do not blame him, so during his quest, I opted to secretly train him along the way."
___

BUT BE WARNED. I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WAS TRAINED FOR YEARS TO BE A ROYAL GUARD BY IT'S CAPTAIN AND IT'S GREATEST WARRIOR, UNDYNE!

I...NEVER ACTUALLY GOT HIRED FOR THE JOB FOR SOME REASON, BUT THAT TRAINING PAID OFF! FOR I MYSELF AM A GREAT WARRIOR AS WELL AS A GREAT CHEF! SO TO ENSURE THIS IS A FAIR FIGHT, I WILL NOT HOLD BACK! ASIDE FROM MAKING SURE I DON'T CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY. WAIT, CAN EMBLEMS EVEN BE SERIOUSLY INJURED AS SPIRITS OF THE DEAD?

___

(That's true, we should still get back to the ship before it gets dark...)

-They'd call someone to bring them back to the ship via a portal?-
Sothis: "That's actually smart." :)
---
Emblem Ephraim: "I guess we'll find out, won't we?"

Emblem Eirika: "Please don't use Siegmund..."
---
Weiss: "I'm on it." -does the call-

-and so the fight starts, Corrin taking to the skies to dive bomb!-
-which Whiskers fully expected?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "That's actually smart." :)
---
Emblem Ephraim: "I guess we'll find out, won't we?"

Emblem Eirika: "Please don't use Siegmund..."
---
Weiss: "I'm on it." -does the call-
Kirby: "I didn't even realize it until later. It was a super smart move!"

Meta Knight: "Kirby was a formidable warrior even back then, but he had much to learn. And knowing that, along with how he would inevitably repair the Star Rod that was broken to seal Ngihtmare away, I both hindered and aided him on his quest before testing him in a duel myself in prepartion for him to defeat Nightmare for good."
___

Mabel: "Sieg-who?"

___

-Whoever they called who can open portals gets the call and answers it, and is thus followed by them opening a portal to the Arthra on Mewni seconds later-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "I didn't even realize it until later. It was a super smart move!"

Meta Knight: "Kirby was a formidable warrior even back then, but he had much to learn. And knowing that, along with how he would inevitably repair the Star Rod that was broken to seal Ngihtmare away, I both hindered and aided him on his quest before testing him in a duel myself in prepartion for him to defeat Nightmare for good."
___

Mabel: "Sieg-who?"

___

-Whoever they called who can open portals gets the call and answers it, and is thus followed by them opening a portal to the Arthra on Mewni seconds later-
Sothis: "Incredible thinking." :)
---
Emblem Eirika: "His lance. It's... crafted to be lethal against monsters."
---
-HECK YEAH!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Incredible thinking." :)
---
Emblem Eirika: "His lance. It's... crafted to be lethal against monsters."
---
-HECK YEAH!-
Dedede: )Wonder if Viridi ever mentioned the time Meta Knight tried to take over Dreamland...)
___

...THAT DOES SOUND POTENTIALLY DEADLY! PERHAPS YOU SHOULD USE SOMETHING A LITTLE LESS...SUPER EFFECTIVE?
___

-They're now back at the Arthra, and likely all somewhat tired-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dedede: )Wonder if Viridi ever mentioned the time Meta Knight tried to take over Dreamland...)
___

...THAT DOES SOUND POTENTIALLY DEADLY! PERHAPS YOU SHOULD USE SOMETHING A LITTLE LESS...SUPER EFFECTIVE?
___

-They're now back at the Arthra, and likely all somewhat tired-
-that's a good question...-
---
Emblem Ephraim: "...Fair."
---
-but it was a fun day-

Top Bottom