• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
[Yes....I'm meeting with Pokémon that have Trainers in this "Chaldea"....]
(Well, it's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Moana. Do you have a name, little one?)

So tomorrow I won't be around much given that there's a programmed electricity cut.

As for Sunday, I might be making a small trip to watch a movie-
Understood. Thanks you for the heads-up in regards to both.

Planning to see any movie in particular yet?

-Well, if she's still allowed there this year, yeah-
---
Cú: "Sounds like you have stories to tell, huh?" :p
---
Sakura: "...And why should that matter?"
---
-For a moment, she thought she was going to be part of a much bigger show-
---
Boudica: "What's the... Not-Shiny coloration for his species?"
-I meant as a comparison, but given the circumstances, the principal would...probably understand it-

-If not, Moon and River can bribe him to allow her to attend next semester- :V

___

Linebeck: "The greatest captain to ever sail the seas? Don't have any doubt about it!"
___

Brit/Tiff: ".........."
___

-To be fair, all of Chaldea is still pretty considerable audience-
___

(Oh, they're usually blue!)

(And we're usually red as Magikarps instead!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Euryale: "Well, we still have stamina"
---
Lilith: "So where do these come from anyway?" -they others are already in Spooky's mansion solving things so not like they'll need to go-
---
Draco: I'll have to observe her like with others...
Azura: "Good to hear. Let's start over then." :)
---
Palutena: "I have no idea... but it happens so often to be randomly invaded I stopped bothering foe answers."
---
-indeed-

Kamui: "That's... a voice I haven't heard in a while." -looks-

Bandana: "What about Viridi? She's nice to...non-humans!"
___

Mabel: "Dipper and Pacifica?"

___

-Penny hasn't thought much of it since she didn't know Pyrrha that well, nor the rest of JNPR at the time for that matter...-

Penny: (I...hope I can at least honor her memory...)
Sothis: "Oh yes, a truly old friend of mine." :p
---
Emblem Eirika: "Oh, right. She took part in it."
---
-how sweet~-

Medb: "Hmmm~ You picked wonderfully~"
---
Marie: "So long it's measured just as Alphy just suggested~!"
---
Lily: "I suppose that would make you a Saber! ...Or a Berserker"

Kiritsugu: "...You really aren't upset by that idea?"
---
Lily: "Ah, oh no!" -tried to heal people around-
Medb: "Seems she needs to learn a lesson!" -is on wyvern now, aiming to strike!-
---
-From a living video game character brought by unfortunate means to the real world to another...-
---
-Maybe it did the latter for the sake of not being anti-climactic-
---
-And that's when Yor asks 'Loid' why he's been staring at her, he says the excuse that he couldn't help but think she was very beautiful a compliment she couldn't help but take!-
Illya: "That was a little cute..."
---
Rin/Makoto: "Are you kidding me?!" -shooting all around-
Mordred: "I'm not scared of any of you all!" -slashes!

Takeru: -To Specimen 9- "I can't let you do anything to others here, but I also know you've suffered a lot..." -that's when he pulled out a more special device- "I'll be sure that you get your proper rest!" -AND SO HE PLACED IT IN HIS BELT-

MUGEN SHINKA! (Infinite evolution!)

-Thus he changed to his proper final form: Mugen Damashii (Infinite Soul), leaving various angelic feathers around-
Hell yeah, nothing like some good pastries to go with some blazing hot tea! -Takes a sip-
___

Then you'd have nothing to worry about!
___

Marco: "Saber or Lancer are my guesses."

Star: "I fused with him and got to use his outfit and weapons, so I can say he'd be classified as a Saber with confidence!"

___

Thanks for that one, Lily! -Thumbs-up, before throwing a volley of spears at the Golden Hedlok-

-Moana was also out there, and tried to launch a Twister at Coyle and any Sentai or Rider copies in the way-
___

They can relate to each other...
___

-The giant turkey turns out to have sharp teeth, so it screeches at River and his hunting party in anger before running off at high speeds-

River; "The bird has already been hit, and it's not happy!"
___

Medli: "Will they actually develop romantic feelings for one and other?"
___

-Specimen 9 looked at Takeru's transformation and reacted to his statement with a confused expression, quizzically tilting it's head, at least on some level understanding that Takeru is sympathetic to him...-

-...But it doesn't convince him to stop attacking. The Specimen 9's only vocal response is the following:

Specimen 9: "TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD"
Byleth: "Picked? I made these myself."
---
Lilith: -considering it-
---
Emblem Chrom: "I like the sound of saber."

Emblem Sigurd: "It would be unwise to assume that playing fair all the time would get around unfair opposition. I myself am not one to do such actions, but if they truly are for the benefit of the world, they will eventually pay off."
---
Dr. Coyle: "You;re the one who needs teaching!" -shoots beams from her Lokjaws, all four of them-
---
Byleth: "...That's sweet..."
---
Blake: "Uh oh..."
---
Kanna: -shrugs-
---
Jaune: "Make it stop! It's so creepy!"

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
-Indeed! Now observing it while its in Taiga's arms-
Medea Lily: "Okay, so... Where do we start?"
Irisviel: "Hmmmm, no clue!"
-well they know in spite of being plant-looking, it's actually more mammalian, a subtle hint at what it will grow to that won't really be obvious to them-

(Well, it's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Moana. Do you have a name, little one?)
[....does "You" or "Rodent" count?]

Kamui: "That's... a voice I haven't heard in a while." -looks-
-It is he, Whiskers!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Oh yes, a truly old friend of mine." :p
---
Emblem Eirika: "Oh, right. She took part in it."
---
-how sweet~-
Kirby: "You knew her?!" :surprised:
___

Dipper: "She's also indirectly the reason Mabel's face even got stolen in the first place, but she helped us."

Mabel: "And made things right!"

Dipper: "And honestly? I think she grew even more as a person that day." :)

Mabel: "With your advice." :p
___

-She'll mention this to the others later, but for now, everyone would notice that, unsurprisingly, the food fight has left a lot of food remains and stains all over the outdoor area-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It is he, Whiskers!-
Kamui: "Whiskers! You're alright!" :b:

Kirby: "You knew her?!" :surprised:
___

Dipper: "She's also indirectly the reason Mabel's face even got stolen in the first place, but she helped us."

Mabel: "And made things right!"

Dipper: "And honestly? I think she grew even more as a person that day." :)

Mabel: "With your advice." :p
___

-She'll mention this to the others later, but for now, everyone would notice that, unsurprisingly, the food fight has left a lot of food remains and stains all over the outdoor area-
Sothis: "I knew her well enough that I have some secrets she would never want anyone to know." :p
---
Emblem Eirika: "She really values your word, Dipper." :p
---
Ren: "We should clean up now..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "I knew her well enough that I have some secrets she would never want anyone to know." :p
---
Emblem Eirika: "She really values your word, Dipper." :p
---
Ren: "We should clean up now..."
Kirby: "Maybe it's for the best you don't share them, then..." :lol: -Doesn't want to make a goddess of nature mad-
___

Dipper: "W-Well, she was having a tough day and an identity crisis, anyone would've given her some advice in that situation!"
___

(This might take some time...) -Wants to help, but can tell it won't be that easy since the food mess is outdoors-

[Some humans, including my Trainer on occasion....if he ever felt like addressing me.]
(...Beg pardon?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
[Yep, and I'm itching for a scrap. Where's your Charizard?]
Kamui: "Oh, I'll go get him~!" :b:

Kirby: "Maybe it's for the best you don't share them, then..." :lol: -Doesn't want to make a goddess of nature mad-
___

Dipper: "W-Well, she was having a tough day and an identity crisis, anyone would've given her some advice in that situation!"
___

(This might take some time...) -Wants to help, but can tell it won't be that easy since the food mess is outdoors-
Sothis: "Some of those are really funny though." :p

-they're already getting that while benevolent, Sothis is not above some mischief?-
---
Emblem Eirika: "Did anyone else give her advice?"
---
Weiss: "But we have to. We are guests here, after all."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Some of those are really funny though." :p

-they're already getting that while benevolent, Sothis is not above some mischief?-
---
Emblem Eirika: "Did anyone else give her advice?"
---
Weiss: "But we have to. We are guests here, after all."
Meta Knight: "A bit of mischief deity as well, perhaps?"

___

Dipper: "Uhh, back then?"
___

-And even though they're near a forest rather than on anyone's property, it's still not their home dimension and it'd be rude to leave a mess in it's natural environment even if it wasn't-

Penny: "I concur! So let us get to work on cleaning it up!" :b:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Uni will not be active since he's doing stuff with family.
Hell yeah, nothing like some good pastries to go with some blazing hot tea! -Takes a sip-
___

Then you'd have nothing to worry about!
___

Marco: "Saber or Lancer are my guesses."

Star: "I fused with him and got to use his outfit and weapons, so I can say he'd be classified as a Saber with confidence!"

___

Thanks for that one, Lily! -Thumbs-up, before throwing a volley of spears at the Golden Hedlok-

-Moana was also out there, and tried to launch a Twister at Coyle and any Sentai or Rider copies in the way-
___

They can relate to each other...
___

-The giant turkey turns out to have sharp teeth, so it screeches at River and his hunting party in anger before running off at high speeds-

River; "The bird has already been hit, and it's not happy!"
___

Medli: "Will they actually develop romantic feelings for one and other?"
___

-Specimen 9 looked at Takeru's transformation and reacted to his statement with a confused expression, quizzically tilting it's head, at least on some level understanding that Takeru is sympathetic to him...-

-...But it doesn't convince him to stop attacking. The Specimen 9's only vocal response is the following:

Specimen 9: "TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD TO TAKE THE DEAD"
---
---

Emblem Sigurd: "It would be unwise to assume that playing fair all the time would get around unfair opposition. I myself am not one to do such actions, but if they truly are for the benefit of the world, they will eventually pay off."
---
Dr. Coyle: "You;re the one who needs teaching!" -shoots beams from her Lokjaws, all four of them-
---
---
---
---
Medb: "Oooh, so you're also a baker yourself?"
---
-Would she take it?-
---
Lily: "While Lord Robin would be under the Caster category"

Kiritsugu: "Even if there's lives that must take the price?"
---
-And with their size, they're proving harder to evade, even if Mash is doing her best to tank them for others-
---
Poppy: "So, come on! I know you can do better than you think you could!" :)
Monika: ".............."
---
Atalanta: "Snap, I though I had hit somehwere vital..."
---
Hayate: "Maybe" :p
-Yor sees this as a perfect opportunity to ask him for help, but then Anya arrived saying she's done and Yor, realizing he has a daughter, thinks he's a married man who shouldn't do that... Although what if she eliminates the wife... Then she shakes off the thoughts knowing they're not right plus they could discover she's a hitwoman-
-Anya, who had read her thoughts is like "A HITWOMAN?!"" and realizing she could have a spy father and assassin mother is like "EXCITING~!"-
---
-Takeru manages to take on flight, this form providing him with rainbow wings of spectral energy in the shape of the infinity symbol-

1705774140636.png

-And so tries to get to it!-
Understood. Thanks you for the heads-up in regards to both.

Planning to see any movie in particular yet?

-I meant as a comparison, but given the circumstances, the principal would...probably understand it-

-If not, Moon and River can bribe him to allow her to attend next semester- :V

___

Linebeck: "The greatest captain to ever sail the seas? Don't have any doubt about it!"
___

Brit/Tiff: ".........."
___

-To be fair, all of Chaldea is still pretty considerable audience-
___

(Oh, they're usually blue!)

(And we're usually red as Magikarps instead!)
I'm getting dragged to watch The Boy and the Heron

-Man, how nice of they- :V
---
Cú: This guy sounds like he's bluffing, but hey, I've seen more annoying around here.
---
Sakura: "I'm waiting for an answer"
---
-Yeah, but at best it's be hundreds instead of potentially billions across dimensions-
---
Boudica: "And instead you were gold..."
Azura: "Good to hear. Let's start over then." :)
---
Palutena: "I have no idea... but it happens so often to be randomly invaded I stopped bothering foe answers."
---
-indeed-
-They all get into position!-
---
Morrigan: "That sounds way too familiar, honestly"
---
-btw is Sothis hanging with them in gremlin or in beeg form?-
-well they know in spite of being plant-looking, it's actually more mammalian, a subtle hint at what it will grow to that won't really be obvious to them-
Shamal: "Looking at it closer... It's a little less a plant-like form and more mammal-like"
Taiga: "Well, quite warm!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Uni will not be active since he's doing stuff with family.

I'm getting dragged to watch The Boy and the Heron

-Man, how nice of they- :V
---
Cú: This guy sounds like he's bluffing, but hey, I've seen more annoying around here.
---
Sakura: "I'm waiting for an answer"
---
-Yeah, but at best it's be hundreds instead of potentially billions across dimensions-
---
Boudica: "And instead you were gold..."
Thanks for the heads-up on that as well.

I hope both that and your movie day goes well!

-It's how they enrolled Star at Echo Creek High as an interdimensional foreign exchange student to begin with- :V
___

-Linebeck himself would ironically agree because of King Knight- :V
___

Brit: "The point is, she can't be popular."

Tiff: "She's done nothin' to deserve it!"

Brit: "And before anyone knows it, the authorities will think Jenny was responsible for this prank!"

Tiff: "Sides' you two are hangin' with the wrong crowd! We're the popular ones around here!"
___

-Where Mettaton usually tries to broadcast his show- :V
___

(The other Magikarp in my tank were, too!)

-May have also been oblivious at the time that his fellow Magikarp actually weren't Shinies and that the rest were just painted gold as part of a scam- :V

---
---

---
---
---
---
---
---
-Would she take it?-
---

---
-And with their size, they're proving harder to evade, even if Mash is doing her best to tank them for others-
---
---
---
-Yor sees this as a perfect opportunity to ask him for help, but then Anya arrived saying she's done and Yor, realizing he has a daughter, thinks he's a married man who shouldn't do that... Although what if she eliminates the wife... Then she shakes off the thoughts knowing they're not right plus they could discover she's a hitwoman-
-Anya, who had read her thoughts is like "A HITWOMAN?!"" and realizing she could have a spy father and assassin mother is like "EXCITING~!"-
---
-Takeru manages to take on flight, this form providing him with rainbow wings of spectral energy in the shape of the infinity symbol-

View attachment 383255

-And so tries to get to it!-
She's a skilled cook in general!
___

-What Digi asked?-
___

Star: "With how much he specializes in spellcasting? Oh, totally!"
___

-This time, Undyne manages to dodge them, but just narrowly-

-Dipper and Mabel had to take cover behind Mash's shield to avoid being struck by some of the beams-

-Star wasn't lucky and got struck-

Marco: "STAR!" :crazy:
___

Will she believe that advice...?
___

-To be fair, the turkey was largely hidden by leaves and shrubery, so it can difficult to pinpoint where to hit even for a skilled hunter-

-...That, and this is a very different bird from another dimension with unusual lifeforms, so it's entirely possible that it's vitals are located in different parts of it's body than birds from Earth, or that it even has multiple of the same vitals as a failsafe in case it's injured-
___

Tetra: "...This kid's gonna try to set them up to marry."
___

-Specimen 9 sends it's shadow hands attack at Ruby, Rin, Nora, and Garnet before summoning another horde of zombie golems-

-Heshima destroys severa lof the zombie golems with Crunch and Spark-

-Winter freezes several more of the zombie golems solid-

-Steven defends some of the other from zombie golems and fireballs alike with his shield, while Amethyst takes down more of the zombie golems with punches and her whip-

-Finally, Jenny fires several missiles at Specimen 9 before Takeru does, damaging and stunning it and allowing Takeru to fly towards it without worry of it launching another attack-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Thanks for the heads-up on that as well.

I hope both that and your movie day goes well!

-It's how they enrolled Star at Echo Creek High as an interdimensional foreign exchange student to begin with- :V
___

-Linebeck himself would ironically agree because of King Knight- :V
___

Brit: "The point is, she can't be popular."

Tiff: "She's done nothin' to deserve it!"

Brit: "And before anyone knows it, the authorities will think Jenny was responsible for this prank!"

Tiff: "Sides' you two are hangin' with the wrong crowd! We're the popular ones around here!"
___

-Where Mettaton usually tries to broadcast his show- :V
___

(The other Magikarp in my tank were, too!)

-May have also been oblivious at the time that his fellow Magikarp actually weren't Shinies and that the rest were just painted gold as part of a scam- :V
-Yeah, that's... A bit of an odd position-
---
Cú: "So, how long have you been here?"
---
Sakura: "Well, you're not giving me any reason to want to hang with you two"
---
-And it will be broadcasted?- :V
---
Boudica: "Hmmm, so that's the common coloration...Ireally did take things for granted then"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "A bit of mischief deity as well, perhaps?"

___

Dipper: "Uhh, back then?"
___

-And even though they're near a forest rather than on anyone's property, it's still not their home dimension and it'd be rude to leave a mess in it's natural environment even if it wasn't-

Penny: "I concur! So let us get to work on cleaning it up!" :b:
Sothis: "I would not be surprised if some civilization sees me as a goddess of such. After all, a region near Fodlan who believes a different faith has integrated me in their pantheon of deities as a Goddess of War."
---
Emblem Eirika: "Anytime, really."
---
-AND CLEAN THEY DO-

-she knows the two of them like to fight....though oddly they've never faced each other unless that happened at some point before I left :V-
Kamui: "It's surprising to me they've never had a proper sparring match before..."

-They all get into position!-
---
Morrigan: "That sounds way too familiar, honestly"
---
-btw is Sothis hanging with them in gremlin or in beeg form?-
-and then what happens?-
---
Palutena: "So it's just a common thing to anyone important then..."
---
-gremlin because the smug energy is stronger in that form :V-

---
-Would she take it?-
---

---
---
---
---
---
-Takeru manages to take on flight, this form providing him with rainbow wings of spectral energy in the shape of the infinity symbol
___

-What Digi asked?-
___

___

-Dipper and Mabel had to take cover behind Mash's shield to avoid being struck by some of the beams-

___

___

-To be fair, the turkey was largely hidden by leaves and shrubery, so it can difficult to pinpoint where to hit even for a skilled hunter-

-...That, and this is a very different bird from another dimension with unusual lifeforms, so it's entirely possible that it's vitals are located in different parts of it's body than birds from Earth, or that it even has multiple of the same vitals as a failsafe in case it's injured-
___

___

-Specimen 9 sends it's shadow hands attack at Ruby, Rin, Nora, and Garnet before summoning another horde of zombie golems-

-Steven defends some of the other from zombie golems and fireballs alike with his shield, while Amethyst takes down more of the zombie golems with punches and her whip-

-Finally, Jenny fires several missiles at Specimen 9 before Takeru does, damaging and stunning it and allowing Takeru to fly towards it without worry of it launching another attack-
Byleth: "Well, I think I'm good enough, at least."
---
-she probably would but the entire time, it would be awkward because she's not used to actively asking for anything-
---
Emblem Robin: "I'm quite good with a sword as well, I'll let you know."

Emblem Sigurd: "I would prefer to avoid that... but if my death could help others carry the torch I left and lead to a brighter world, then I can understand this point of view as well."
---
Emblem Robin: "Star! Are you alright?!"

Alear: "How dare you hurt such a young person like that...?"

Dr. Coyle: "You lot are the ones who got in my way. It's not my fault if you get hurt."

Alear: "People like you must be stopped... at all costs!"

-just to be absolutely certain, KoP, you truly don't mind an endgame spoiler that would pretty much give away the biggest twist in the game?-
---
Byleth: "Likely not so easily..."
---
Blake: "Using Earth logic might not be the best..."
---
Kanna: "I wonder how she would..." -knows how already-
---
Nora: -still has some lightning from all the way back in the Takeru fight- "Oh, you shouldn't anger a girl who's amped up!" :p -whacks one with a hammer-

Ruby: -weaves around the hands-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

-What Digi asked?-
___

___

___

___

___

___

---
-she probably would but the entire time, it would be awkward because she's not used to actively asking for anything-
---

Emblem Sigurd: "I would prefer to avoid that... but if my death could help others carry the torch I left and lead to a brighter world, then I can understand this point of view as well."
---

Dr. Coyle: "You lot are the ones who got in my way. It's not my fault if you get hurt."

-just to be absolutely certain, KoP, you truly don't mind an endgame spoiler that would pretty much give away the biggest twist in the game?-
---
---
---
---
Nora: -still has some lightning from all the way back in the Takeru fight- "Oh, you shouldn't anger a girl who's amped up!" :p -whacks one with a hammer-

Medb: "Now I wonder, any specialty~?"
---
-Marie gotta work her out in that-
---
Lily: "Well, a single Heroic Spirit isn't limited to be qualified to just one class"

Kiritsugu: "You believe something like that is what happened with that son you mentioned?"
---
Lily: "STAR!" -as panicked as Marco-
Mordred: "HAAAAH!" -jumping at her with the Binding Blade on hand, leaving a flaming trail!-
---
Monika: "...I...I don't know, you weren't a conscious being at the time, and I......"
Sayori: "Awww, here..." -hugged her-
Yuri/Natsuki: "....................."
Poppy: "I know that, but so was Paradox when he hurt many people. Now, he's doing whatever he can to instead help cure others and make up for his mistakes. Kinda wish I could have brought him, but he's busy helping at the hospital today"
---
Atalanta: -Sigh- "Guess that happens for assuming it'd be the same as in back home" -AIMS ARROW AGAIN-
---
-Then this happens-
---

-Rin, also being capable of flight, shoots various arrows at zombies from above, while Mordred sweeps through some, and Sakura also shot lightning at some-

KAIGAN! YOROKOBI STREAM! (Awaken! Joy Stream!)

Takeru: "Everything is connected infinitely!" -he shot a gold large sword beam (think Cloud's neautral B) right at Specimen 9!-
-and then what happens?-
---
Palutena: "So it's just a common thing to anyone important then..."
---
-gremlin because the smug energy is stronger in that form :V-
-They all are performing again as practice!-
---
Morrigan: "Seems we're on the same page then~" 😉 -kicked a mook-
Lilith: "As that Bison guy would say, for us, this is tuesday" -bear hugged a mook, making it explode-
---
-Ah, tbh I was kinda picturing her hanging with they in beeg form while in the gremlin form when she's with the other gremlin goddesses- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yeah, that's... A bit of an odd position-
---
Cú: "So, how long have you been here?"
---
Sakura: "Well, you're not giving me any reason to want to hang with you two"
---
-And it will be broadcasted?- :V
---
Boudica: "Hmmm, so that's the common coloration...Ireally did take things for granted then"
-But they had no qualms about it since it was for their daughter's sake- :V
___

Linebeck: "About a week in Earth's time, I suppose?"
___

Brit: "You just haven't seen Jenny for the loser she is yet!"

Tiff: "Or maybe she put you up to it! How much is she bribing you two?"
___

-He'll ask Azura if the concert can be broadcasted- :V
___

(Wait, really? How?)

Sothis: "I would not be surprised if some civilization sees me as a goddess of such. After all, a region near Fodlan who believes a different faith has integrated me in their pantheon of deities as a Goddess of War."
---
Emblem Eirika: "Anytime, really."
---
-AND CLEAN THEY DO-
Meta Knight: "Simply because of how they've
___

Dipper: "W-Well..."

Mabel: "It was mostly dipper."
___

-CLEANING MONTAGE MUSIC-

---
---

---

---
---
---
---

---
---
Lily: "Well, a single Heroic Spirit isn't limited to be qualified to just one class"

Kiritsugu: "You believe something like that is what happened with that son you mentioned?"
---
Mordred: "HAAAAH!" -jumping at her with the Binding Blade on hand, leaving a flaming trail!-
---
Monika: "...I...I don't know, you weren't a conscious being at the time, and I......"
Poppy: "I know that, but so was Paradox when he hurt many people. Now, he's doing whatever he can to instead help cure others and make up for his mistakes. Kinda wish I could have brought him, but he's busy helping at the hospital today"
---
Atalanta: -Sigh- "Guess that happens for assuming it'd be the same as in back home" -AIMS ARROW AGAIN-
---
-Then this happens-
---

-Rin, also being capable of flight, shoots various arrows at zombies from above, while Mordred sweeps through some, and Sakura also shot lightning at some-

Takeru: "Everything is connected infinitely!" -he shot a gold large sword beam (think Cloud's neautral B) right at Specimen 9!-
Actually, I'm curious about that, too. Are you an expert on any one kinda food or recipes in particular?
___

-As will Alphys, for that matter!-
___

Star: "Yeah, several Servants actually wield stuff like melee and projectile weapons. Plus magic spells or trusty steeds!"
___

Star: "I-I'm okay, guys! I've been had worse! I think..." -Getting back up, but may have a burn wound on her arm or otherwise be injured form the beam-

-Were Jenny here, she'd say Coyle was going too far this time...if she hadn't already done things such as turn herself into a cyborg, use a Hedlok to make Eleonora one of her minions, and help with a plan for human genocide to begin with-

// Honestly...I'm not totally sure since again, the story sounds pretty important and well-written, but also again, I have no idea when I'm going to get the game. I might just skip Three Houses and play it first, but even then it'd be a while before I could finish it, plus I still have Awakening to beat first as well.
___

I feel awful for all of them, honestly...
___

-The turkey is angry, but currently on the move!-
___

TLink: "She really is a lot like Aryl..."
___

-At this point, Specimen 9 is stunned again and it's red flesh body form is severally damaged-

-This might be the opportune time to finish Specimen 9 off, and hopefully, free his Soul and those of all of his victims once and for all...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-They all are performing again as practice!-
---
Morrigan: "Seems we're on the same page then~" 😉 -kicked a mook-
Lilith: "As that Bison guy would say, for us, this is tuesday" -bear hugged a mook, making it explode-
---
-Ah, tbh I was kinda picturing her hanging with they in beeg form while in the gremlin form when she's with the other gremlin goddesses- :V
-how nice~!-
---
Palutena: "Oh, you knew him too..."
---
-she swaps based on mood :V-

Meta Knight: "Simply because of how they've
___

Dipper: "W-Well..."

Mabel: "It was mostly dipper."
___

-CLEANING MONTAGE MUSIC-
-unfinished?-
---
Emblem Eirika: "I see..."
---
-HECK YEAH-

---
---

---
---
---
---
-Then this happens-
---

Actually, I'm curious about that, too. Are you an expert on any one kinda food or recipes in particular?
___

___

Star: "Yeah, several Servants actually wield stuff like melee and projectile weapons. Plus magic spells or trusty steeds!"
___

Star: "I-I'm okay, guys! I've been had worse! I think..." -Getting back up, but may have a burn wound on her arm or otherwise be injured form the beam-

-Were Jenny here, she'd say Coyle was going too far this time...if she hadn't already done things such as turn herself into a cyborg, use a Hedlok to make Eleonora one of her minions, and help with a plan for human genocide to begin with-

// Honestly...I'm not totally sure since again, the story sounds pretty important and well-written, but also again, I have no idea when I'm going to get the game. I might just skip Three Houses and play it first, but even then it'd be a while before I could finish it, plus I still have Awakening to beat first as well.
___

___

___

___

-At this point, Specimen 9 is stunned again and it's red flesh body form is severally damaged-

-This might be the opportune time to finish Specimen 9 off, and hopefully, free his Soul and those of all of his victims once and for all...-
Byleth: "I'm not exactly an expert of anything... but nothing I make is outright bad."
---
-good for them!-
---
Emblem Robin: "That sounds fair then."

Emblem Sigurd: "I sure hope so, at least."
---
Dr. Coyle: "..." -punches Mordred-

-Max Brass was thinking of breaking in, actually, knowing Coyle was up to no good-

// It's... a pretty standard story 90% of the time, actually. Serviceable but could disappoint if you expect another Three Houses. Engage's real strength is how solid its gameplay is. But the remaining 10% is really good, really corny or both.
---
Byleth: -smiled a bit-
---
Blake: "Let's chase it!"
---
Azura: "See? She's clever in ways schools won't teach."
---
Ruby: "You won't have to feel pain again..." -eyes shining, but not unleashed yet-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-unfinished?-
---
Emblem Eirika: "I see..."
---
-HECK YEAH-
Meta Knight: "Simply because of how they've interpreted deities they haven't met in-person or the beliefs that have spread about them..."
___

-Somehow I sorta left Mabel's line unfinished too-

Mabel: "It was mostly Dipper." :p

___

-Some of them like Ruby, Weiss and maybe Nora are also able to use their Semblances to help clean the mess up, so while there's a lot of food mess to clean up, it only takes them about an hour-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
(...If I may ask...what happened to them? You need not answer if it's a memory you do not wish to revisit...) -More concerned and serious tone, now-
[He.......left me behind.]

Shamal: "Looking at it closer... It's a little less a plant-like form and more mammal-like"
Taiga: "Well, quite warm!"
-it seems a bit hungry now-

Kamui: "It's surprising to me they've never had a proper sparring match before..."
-doing Charizard things-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "Simply because of how they've interpreted deities they haven't met in-person or the beliefs that have spread about them..."
___

-Somehow I sorta left Mabel's line unfinished too-

Mabel: "It was mostly Dipper." :p

___

-Some of them like Ruby, Weiss and maybe Nora are also able to use their Semblances to help clean the mess up, so while there's a lot of food mess to clean up, it only takes them about an hour-
Sothis: "I never said it didn't suit me. I can frankly be quite ruthless when provoked, and my powers did allow Byleth to be the centerpiece of a war in Fodlan, with whichever side she joined being destined to win. I... rather like that moniker, to be honest." :p
---
Emblem Eirika: "Seems you're the only one who cared enough to help her. It's not helping you, Dipper." :p
---
-Nora's Semblance would not help here... but her hyperactive behavior will :V-

Ruby: "Whoa, that went quick!"

Ren: "Because you were quick. You did half the job yourself with your Semblance."

Ruby: "Oh... hehehe..." :lol:

-doing Charizard things-
Kamui: "Corrin?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "I never said it didn't suit me. I can frankly be quite ruthless when provoked, and my powers did allow Byleth to be the centerpiece of a war in Fodlan, with whichever side she joined being destined to win. I... rather like that moniker, to be honest." :p
---
Emblem Eirika: "Seems you're the only one who cared enough to help her. It's not helping you, Dipper." :p
---
-Nora's Semblance would not help here... but her hyperactive behavior will :V-

Ruby: "Whoa, that went quick!"

Ren: "Because you were quick. You did half the job yourself with your Semblance."

Ruby: "Oh... hehehe..." :lol:
Meta Knight: "Did these facts at least largely why they began to see you as a Goddess of War in the first place?"
___

Dipper: -Hides face in embarrassment via his hat again-

AH, ROMANCE! SUCH AN ADORABLE ADVENTURE!
___

-Both due to her traveling speed and her Semblance allowing her to literally move some of the food scraps on the spot-

-Weiss also likely summoned Klein as a cleaning assistant-

[He.......left me behind.]
(...I see...I'm so sorry, young one...)

-On the outside, Moana initially sounded surprised and reserved with anger, then deeply saddened, apologetic as she instantly felt sympathy for the Bidoof...but internally, she was fuming towards the former trainer of this same Bidoof-

(That vile and and uncaring jerk! No one should abandon their Pokemon!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "Did these facts at least largely why they began to see you as a Goddess of War in the first place?"
___

Dipper: -Hides face in embarrassment via his hat again-

AH, ROMANCE! SUCH AN ADORABLE ADVENTURE!
___

-Both due to her traveling speed and her Semblance allowing her to literally move some of the food scraps on the spot-

-Weiss also likely summoned Klein as a cleaning assistant-
Sothis: "I cannot answer this for I am not all-knowing, despite what the Church of Seiros would have you believe... and I never had the time to actually ask..."
---
Emblem Eirika: -giggling a little-
---
-oh, she totally did~-

-but yeah, cleanup was good and quick-

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Kamui: "Corrin?"
-breathing fire to the sky because he can-

(...I see...I'm so sorry, young one...)

-On the outside, Moana initially sounded surprised and reserved with anger, then deeply saddened, apologetic as she instantly felt sympathy for the Bidoof...but internally, she was fuming towards the former trainer of this same Bidoof-

(That vile and and uncaring jerk! No one should abandon their Pokemon!)
-and that's not even getting into WHY the Trainer abandoned her....-

[I guess I wasn't needed anymore when he caught that other Bibarel....]

-the fact the Trainer caught one to replace her instead of just evolving her paints a picture into just how little value the Trainer had in her....-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-But they had no qualms about it since it was for their daughter's sake- :V
___

Linebeck: "About a week in Earth's time, I suppose?"
___

Brit: "You just haven't seen Jenny for the loser she is yet!"

Tiff: "Or maybe she put you up to it! How much is she bribing you two?"
___

-He'll ask Azura if the concert can be broadcasted- :V
___

(Wait, really? How?)
-Yeah, so maybe they really can make this work!-
---
Cú: "Heh, makes sense I haven't seen you then"
---
Sakura: "Aw come on, I don't need any bribing, I am paid well enough in my job"
---
-Poor Mash has no idea of that now- :V
---
Boudica: "I didn't really hive it that much thought back then"
-how nice~!-
---
Palutena: "Oh, you knew him too..."
---
-she swaps based on mood :V-
-No kiddiiiiiing-
-Both dance and vocals!-
---
Morrigan: "We know a lot of people, frankly" :p -chopped a zombie mook's head off-
Lilith: "Like one eccentric lawyer" -kicked one behind herself- "Or some reporter that dealt with zombies"
Morrigan: "Don't forget the super fighting robot!"
---
-Still why noooooooooooooooot?- :V
-it seems a bit hungry now-
Taiga: "Well I heard a stomach growl"
Irisviel: "Hm, it's been a few hours since the hatching..."
Medea Lily: "Then I'll goget something from the cafeteria!"
___

___

___

___

___

___

___

Byleth: "I'm not exactly an expert of anything... but nothing I make is outright bad."
---
-good for them!-
---

---

-Max Brass was thinking of breaking in, actually, knowing Coyle was up to no good-

// It's... a pretty standard story 90% of the time, actually. Serviceable but could disappoint if you expect another Three Houses. Engage's real strength is how solid its gameplay is. But the remaining 10% is really good, really corny or both.
---
---
---
---
Ruby: "You won't have to feel pain again..." -eyes shining, but not unleashed yet-
Medb: "There has to be either something you excel at, or just are an all-rounder"
---
-Marie will try to help!-
---
Lily: "Like for example, I could have potentially been a Berserker or an Assassin"

-It's a step up from most relationships Kiritsugu tends to have, on the least-
---
Lily: "But I see a really bad wound!"

-And well, Mordred is knocked back as a result-
---
Poppy: "I won't say that the bad blood between you all is easy to just leave behind, in fact it's understandable. But I don't think you should forever be hostile either"
-Not like Natsuki can just easily say "Like you knew better" in this case and knows it, nor Yuri can come up with anything-
---
-Atalanta nodded and proceeded to go do it-
---
Jack: "Very good for her!"
Hayate: If only her notes could be as good.
-So the Yor talked off-screen about her situation and Twilight was in understanding, having some slight compassion on her, he decides to accept to fake being her boyfriend at Camilla's party, but in exchange, he tells him about the interview at school and makes up the lie that his dead wife really wanted Anya to go to school-
-Internally Anya calls him a liar, while Yor is at awe he's such an upstanding person and parent-
---
-Takeru then activated his belt while flying, making it yell "GOD OMEGA DRIVE! MUGEN!" as he dives with a Rider Kick-

1705860940935.png

-Which might not be enough to beat it, but combined with Ruby's Eyes...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yeah, so maybe they really can make this work!-
---
Cú: "Heh, makes sense I haven't seen you then"
---
Sakura: "Aw come on, I don't need any bribing, I am paid well enough in my job"
---
-Poor Mash has no idea of that now- :V
---
Boudica: "I didn't really hive it that much thought back then"
-But Medea still hasn't made her final decision yet-
___

Linebeck: "This ship is far more vast than any island I've ever been to..."
___

Tiff: "So you really just..."

Brit: "-consider her a friend...?"
___

-If Azura agrees to a televised broadcast, the singers would probably be told before the concert begins- :V
___

(It's alright, you didn't know about Shiny Pokemon back then!)

Sothis: "I cannot answer this for I am not all-knowing, despite what the Church of Seiros would have you believe... and I never had the time to actually ask..."
---
Emblem Eirika: -giggling a little-
---
-oh, she totally did~-

-but yeah, cleanup was good and quick-
Kirby: "I'm surprised that Byleth didn't..."
___

Mabel: "Knowing our friends in Gravity Falls, you'll probably get to see her one day." :p
___

-Who probably used a jumbo broom-

-Sweeping some food scraps with a dust brush and dustpan- (All of us working as a team to clean it up helped.)

-and that's not even getting into WHY the Trainer abandoned her....-

[I guess I wasn't needed anymore when he caught that other Bibarel....]

-the fact the Trainer caught one to replace her instead of just evolving her paints a picture into just how little value the Trainer had in her....-
)...Needed?)

(...Her trainer never cared about her to begin with!)

---
-good for them!-
---

---

---
---
---
---
Medb: "There has to be either something you excel at, or just are an all-rounder"
---
---
Lily: "Like for example, I could have potentially been a Berserker or an Assassin"

---

---
Poppy: "I won't say that the bad blood between you all is easy to just leave behind, in fact it's understandable. But I don't think you should forever be hostile either"
-Not like Natsuki can just easily say "Like you knew better" in this case and knows it, nor Yuri can come up with anything-
---
---
-So the Yor talked off-screen about her situation and Twilight was in understanding, having some slight compassion on her, he decides to accept to fake being her boyfriend at Camilla's party, but in exchange, he tells him about the interview at school and makes up the lie that his dead wife really wanted Anya to go to school-
-Internally Anya calls him a liar, while Yor is at awe he's such an upstanding person and parent-
---
-Takeru then activated his belt while flying, making it yell "GOD OMEGA DRIVE! MUGEN!" as he dives with a Rider Kick-

View attachment 383292

-Which might not be enough to beat it, but combined with Ruby's Eyes...-
Jack of All Trades, maybe? Certainly can't say you're a Master of None after watching you kick the enemy's ass!

___

-Talking with Marie and Alphys has helped Lilith ease her mind and feel more confident about making amends?-

___

Star: "Wait, you could have? Even I didn't know that!" :surprised:

___

Marco: "It's literally a burn wound!"

Star: "At least I'm not trapped in the Realm of Magic this time..." :urg:

// Okay, I'm kinda torn on this one, then. The endgame of the story sounds intriguing, but I don't know how soon I'd be able to beat the game. Maybe put Alear's thing under spoiler boxes?
___

Will they take her advice?
___

-River and the knights are also in pursuit of it, and the former manages to throw a spear at it, but doesn't hit any or enough of it's vitals either, as it continues running and is now even angrier-

-Atalanta's running speed is far greater than that of River and everyone else in his party, which is saying something considering that they're all trained warriors, and a hunter in the king's case, so catches up to the giant turkey before anyone else can-
___

Medli: "The dynamics between these characters are fascinating!"
___

-Speicmen 9 is struck by the kick and launched to the back of the room, more damaged than ever, but also breaks out of it's stun shortly afterward, to levitating again to send a storm of fireballs, shadow arms and Soul beams at everyone...-

-...But none of these attacks would prevent Ruby from using her Silver Eyes or protect him from its' effects

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-No kiddiiiiiing-
-Both dance and vocals!-
---
Morrigan: "We know a lot of people, frankly" :p -chopped a zombie mook's head off-
Lilith: "Like one eccentric lawyer" -kicked one behind herself- "Or some reporter that dealt with zombies"
Morrigan: "Don't forget the super fighting robot!"
---
-Still why noooooooooooooooot?- :V
-how pretty-
---
Palutena: "Some of these sound familiar to me... or more like all of them."
---
-my character, I decide >:V-

[AM STRONGEST!]
-prideful-
Kamui: "Have you ever sparred with Whiskers?"

Kirby: "I'm surprised that Byleth didn't..."
___

Mabel: "Knowing our friends in Gravity Falls, you'll probably get to see her one day." :p
___

-Who probably used a jumbo broom-

-Sweeping some food scraps with a dust brush and dustpan- (All of us working as a team to clean it up helped.)
Sothis: "Not the kind of question to ask in the middle of a war."
---
Emblem Eirika: "Sounds nice~"
---
Jaune: "This was a good day..." :)

---
---

---

---
---
---
---
Jack of All Trades, maybe? Certainly can't say you're a Master of None after watching you kick the enemy's ass!

___

-Talking with Marie and Alphys has helped Lilith ease her mind and feel more confident about making amends?-

___

___

// Okay, I'm kinda torn on this one, then. The endgame of the story sounds intriguing, but I don't know how soon I'd be able to beat the game. Maybe put Alear's thing under spoiler boxes?
___

___

-River and the knights are also in pursuit of it, and the former manages to throw a spear at it, but doesn't hit any or enough of it's vitals either, as it continues running and is now even angrier-

-Atalanta's running speed is far greater than that of River and everyone else in his party, which is saying something considering that they're all trained warriors, and a hunter in the king's case, so catches up to the giant turkey before anyone else can-
___

___

-Speicmen 9 is struck by the kick and launched to the back of the room, more damaged than ever, but also breaks out of it's stun shortly afterward, to levitating again to send a storm of fireballs, shadow arms and Soul beams at everyone...-

-...But none of these attacks would prevent Ruby from using her Silver Eyes or protect him from its' effects
Byleth: "I was referring to my cooking, Undyne. And Medb would be on the right track by saying I'm an all-rounder.

There is no way I could think of my combat skills as anything less than extraordinary. And that's not out of ego, but simply the realization that they must be on that level if my mere presence can shift a battle between armies... and that was before Sothis woke up."
---
-it sure has!-
---
Emblem Robin: "Interesting... I wonder what a Berserker Chrom would look like, if that's not already the normal one."

Emblem Chrom: "I heard that, Robin."

-Kerry's thoughts?-
---
Veyle: "You should still get in treated..."

Dr. Coyle: "You puny humans stand no chance against the true perfection of ARMS that I have reached."

Alear: -shoots a beam from her hands, surprising Coyle-

Dr. Coyle: "Oh, and who are YOU supposed to be?"

Alear: "The one who will stop you."

Dr. Coyle: :laugh:

// I'd rather not because it'd shift the battle quite a lot... Related, but do NOT look at Alear's entry. It spoils like, everything lmao
---
-Blake jumping from tree to tree like a ninja helps make up the difference as well, traveling around the woods without being impeded by natural obstacles, so while not faster than River's group by any significant margin, she travels better around the forest regardless-
---
Azura: "It's a bunch of lies all wrapped up into something that seemingly looks like an actual family."

Kanna: "That's why it's called that way!" 😮
---
-and use them she sure as hell did!-

Ruby: "LEAVE US ALONE!" -EYES SHINING BRIGHTLY-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Not the kind of question to ask in the middle of a war."
---
Emblem Eirika: "Sounds nice~"
---
Jaune: "This was a good day..." :)
Meta Knight: "She's right, Kirby. During a war, soldiers and the like most commonly have other priorities, and asking about the truth of a deity seen as or worshipped as one of war was likely far f
___

Mabel: "Ooh, maybe we can introduce all of our friends in Gravity Falls to Chaldea!"

Dipper: "Well, it certainly couldn't be weirder to them after Weirdmageddon..."

BILL'S WEIRD APOCALYPSE? GOOD HEAVENS, I ALMOST FORGOT YOUR SUMMER VACATION TOWN WAS THE FIRST TO DEAL WITH THAT CHAOTIC ATTACK!

___

Penny: "It was fun. And I am glad it was able to bring back positive memories for everyone." :grin:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "She's right, Kirby. During a war, soldiers and the like most commonly have other priorities, and asking about the truth of a deity seen as or worshipped as one of war was likely far f
___

Mabel: "Ooh, maybe we can introduce all of our friends in Gravity Falls to Chaldea!"

Dipper: "Well, it certainly couldn't be weirder to them after Weirdmageddon..."

BILL'S WEIRD APOCALYPSE? GOOD HEAVENS, I ALMOST FORGOT YOUR SUMMER VACATION TOWN WAS THE FIRST TO DEAL WITH THAT CHAOTIC ATTACK!

___

Penny: "It was fun. And I am glad it was able to bring back positive memories for everyone." :grin:
-unfinished again-

Sothis: "You seem to be a good voice of reason within the group."
---
Emblem Eirika: "....I'm missing a lot of context..."
---
Ren: "It was quite refreshing for a battle to be for fun."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-unfinished again-

Sothis: "You seem to be a good voice of reason within the group."
---
Emblem Eirika: "....I'm missing a lot of context..."
---
Ren: "It was quite refreshing for a battle to be for fun."
Meta Knight: "She's right, Kirby. During a war, soldiers and the like most commonly have other priorities, and asking about the truth of a deity seen as or worshipped as one of war was likely far from the most urgent question and concern on their minds."

Kirby: "That makes sense..."

-Then Sothis' response-

Kirby: "Oh, Meta Knight almost always is!"
___

Dipper: "Sorry. We...had a very one of a kind summer vacation that year. " :) "But here's way more we'd need to explain for most of it to make sense, ..."

Mabel: "Enough to make a whole TV show out of it!"
___

Penny: "Most battles are serious and dangerous or for competition..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "She's right, Kirby. During a war, soldiers and the like most commonly have other priorities, and asking about the truth of a deity seen as or worshipped as one of war was likely far from the most urgent question and concern on their minds."

Kirby: "That makes sense..."

-Then Sothis' response-

Kirby: "Oh, Meta Knight almost always is!"
___

Dipper: "Sorry. We...had a very one of a kind summer vacation that year. " :) "But here's way more we'd need to explain for most of it to make sense, ..."

Mabel: "Enough to make a whole TV show out of it!"
___

Penny: "Most battles are serious and dangerous or for competition..."
Sothis: "A relatable responsibility..."
---
-maybe even more than one season- :4pacman:

Emblem Eirika: "A what?"
---
Ruby: "Mostly the first two for us."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "A relatable responsibility..."
---
-maybe even more than one season- :4pacman:

Emblem Eirika: "A what?"
---
Ruby: "Mostly the first two for us."
Meta Knight: "Every group must have at least one consistent voice of reason."

Dedede: "Ey, the heck's that supposed to mean?!"
___

-But apparently not more than two- :V

Dipper: "...Right, you guys don't have television or cable where you're from..."
___

(But as tough of a job as it is, it's worth it to help others in need.)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-time for foods-
-In the end she would bring a few meats and veggies to see if the newborn was a carnivore, herbivore or omnivore-
-But Medea still hasn't made her final decision yet-
___

Linebeck: "This ship is far more vast than any island I've ever been to..."
___

Tiff: "So you really just..."

Brit: "-consider her a friend...?"
___

-If Azura agrees to a televised broadcast, the singers would probably be told before the concert begins- :V
___

(It's alright, you didn't know about Shiny Pokemon back then!)
Medea: "I will consider it"
Lily: Okay, better than plain-out no.
---
Cú: "And I guess you also didn't voyage through thw vacuum of space" :p
---
Sakura: "I do, and you have no roght to meddle with her!"
---
-By then, it's be too late for poor Mash tho- :V
---
Boudica: "Is any of you here also of the 'shiny' variety?"
-how pretty-
---
Palutena: "Some of these sound familiar to me... or more like all of them."
---
-my character, I decide >:V-
-Keeping at it for a bit, but not enough to make any fall from exhaustion-
---
Morrigan: "We share more in common than we thought then~" -blocked an attack by a soldier- "Oh, this one looks stronger~"
---
-In any caaaaaase-

___

___

___

___

___

___

___

Byleth: "I was referring to my cooking, Undyne. And Medb would be on the right track by saying I'm an all-rounder.

There is no way I could think of my combat skills as anything less than extraordinary. And that's not out of ego, but simply the realization that they must be on that level if my mere presence can shift a battle between armies... and that was before Sothis woke up."
---
-it sure has!-
---
Emblem Robin: "Interesting... I wonder what a Berserker Chrom would look like, if that's not already the normal one."

Emblem Chrom: "I heard that, Robin."

-Kerry's thoughts?-
---
Veyle: "You should still get in treated..."

Dr. Coyle: "You puny humans stand no chance against the true perfection of ARMS that I have reached."

Alear: -shoots a beam from her hands, surprising Coyle-

Dr. Coyle: "Oh, and who are YOU supposed to be?"

Alear: "The one who will stop you."

Dr. Coyle: :laugh:

// I'd rather not because it'd shift the battle quite a lot... Related, but do NOT look at Alear's entry. It spoils like, everything lmao
---
-Blake jumping from tree to tree like a ninja helps make up the difference as well, traveling around the woods without being impeded by natural obstacles, so while not faster than River's group by any significant margin, she travels better around the forest regardless-
---
Azura: "It's a bunch of lies all wrapped up into something that seemingly looks like an actual family."

Kanna: "That's why it's called that way!" 😮
---
-and use them she sure as hell did!-

Ruby: "LEAVE US ALONE!" -EYES SHINING BRIGHTLY-
Medb: "If I was still the Queen of my kingdom and you were there, I wouldn't doubt to employ your services!"
---
-What are her current thoughts?-
---
Lily: "Hmmm, mayhaps a little more aggressive... Or just as he is?"

Kiritsugu: Can't believe I'm legitimately agreeing to allowing this specter to follow me...
---
Lily: "Let me heal!" -MAGICS-
Mordred: "Tsk, I'm still up!" -she uses Roy's ring to conjure a large fireball towards Coyle (he can do that in his Engage boss fight so why not)-
---
-The Dokis clearly questioning themselves...-
---
Artemis: -Judging- "Hmmmm, well Blake is quite stealthy and nimble... Meanwhile King River's party still can aim precisely" -Atalanta about to shoot an arrow- "Oh by me, my beautiful daughter is going to show her prowess~!"
Atalanta: Is she ever not overbearing?!
---
Alice: "But I wish they'll have a happy ending despite how it started!"
Ana: "Hm, maybe? The tone is still a little on the side of comedy"
-Twilight of course, thinks as Yor agrees that she's gonna be his wife soon, he just needs to find the time later tonight in order to keep a benefitial mutual relationship-
---
-How would Specimen 9 be after that?-

Top Bottom