• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "But for you, little guy, we should keep it simple. The same weapons I use in those tournaments and nothing else."
---
-good for him- :V-
---
Ruby: "Monopoly is srs bsns!" >:V
Bandana Dee: "Got it. This may be a training battle, but I'll do my best!" -Stands proud in a guarding stance-
___

-In any case, they'd see tons of people throughout the ship, including Servants and others dressed like cool mages and warriors from throughout different eras of time, fully sentient monsters of several different types such as undead skeletons, fish and lizard people, and animal-like creatures that have what they could best assume was also magic-based attacks known as Pokemon-
___

-Weiss probably similarly still takes board games seriously...I'm not sure about Blake-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Bandana Dee: "Got it. This may be a training battle, but I'll do my best!" -Stands proud in a guarding stance-
___

-In any case, they'd see tons of people throughout the ship, including Servants and others dressed like cool mages and warriors from throughout different eras of time, fully sentient monsters of several different types such as undead skeletons, fish and lizard people, and animal-like creatures that have what they could best assume was also magic-based attacks known as Pokemon-
___

-Weiss probably similarly still takes board games seriously...I'm not sure about Blake-
-and Byleth took out a bow!-
---
Emblem Eirika: "Whoa..."
---
-she's more casual about them and it just happen to spend time with her friends-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Byleth dodged it!-
---
Emblem Eirika: "I can see why..."
---
-it's chaotic...-
-Bandana Dee lands on the ground, but rolls back to keep his distance and throws more spears-

-Just like before, he throws three in total, the same as his and the Spear ability's spear throwing move in the Kirby games-

___

Mabel: "Most of the people here are called Servants, but that's not because they're made to work for anybody. They're actually called that because they can work with people by forming magical contracts!"

Dipper: "That, and they're basically summoned by the planet itself to defend it and all life onit when need be."
___

-A lot of each player's moves and the game cards they get end up dramatically affecting the scores?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Bandana Dee lands on the ground, but rolls back to keep his distance and throws more spears-

-Just like before, he throws three in total, the same as his and the Spear ability's spear throwing move in the Kirby games-

___

Mabel: "Most of the people here are called Servants, but that's not because they're made to work for anybody. They're actually called that because they can work with people by forming magical contracts!"

Dipper: "That, and they're basically summoned by the planet itself to defend it and all life onit when need be."
___

-A lot of each player's moves and the game cards they get end up dramatically affecting the scores?-
-and Byleth fires off an arrow-
---
Emblem Eirika: "...This sounds familiar."

Emblem Ephraim: "They're like us."

Emblem Eirika: "...You're right! Well, minus the contract part but yeah."
---
-it's Monopoly, ****'s never stable- :4pacman:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
...I just realized a lost opportunity from the super hero quiz show time: I didn't have Ben transform into a Cybertronian when one of the series artists did design a Cybertronian form for him.

DRATS
Azura: "Does it look like I'm lying?" :smirk:
---
Palutena: "Likely a coincidence."
---
Alear: "I'd really like to thank whoever made this."
---
Shez: "I see a hint of pride in that. You glad you took a round, aren't you?" :p
Tiki: "Who knows?" :p
---
Lilith: "Do you have someone almost as cute as me though?"
---
Kaito: "Not bad to hear praise from you at least once"
-And so Kaito arrived, wearing a magenta apron-
1704841324941.png

---
Draco: "It's just a small step further to complete victory"
-He blushed slightly when she mentioned the "dashing prince" thing- :V

Tom: "Thanks, I'll... keep it in mind." -Smiling a bit, but there's a hint of doubt in his expression-
___

Linebeck: "..." 🤔
___

No supervillains, no natural disasters, no missions from Chaldea...Nothing!

-And I'm still debating as to whether or not to have the Crust Cousins show up soon- :V
___

Steven: "We've got this in the bag!"

-They're able to pick out a few songs now or nah?-
___

Pichu: "(O-Okay, this healing spell stuff works, right?)"

Girafarig: -Sighs- "(At least most of us are still with our families, if we had any...)
Lily: "Oh don't worry! You've been wonderful now, and I know the same for next date!" Heh, it worked!
---
da Vinci: -Waiting-
---
-I sady DU EET- :V
Sakura: "Just us relaxing~"
---
Mash: "Okay, so which one we choose now?"
---
Shamal: "Yes, just be a little patient, please..."
Jeanne: "And I assume some of you also knew each other from friendships?"
A-And I know what it's like to have messed something up badly and t-to worry myself badly about trying to face people again afterwards. Seeing what you went through reminded me a-all too much of that...
___

Star: "Pancakes for friends!" :b:
___

MISS ARCUEID!

(She'll be fine! She's survived stronger attacks!)

-Rapidash shot a fire blast at the Megazord's window to test if it would be affected by most Pokemon attacks or not-
___

IWell...maybe we can watch how she tries to help these four, just to be sure that she's not a villain up to anything nefarious.
___

-Blake can recall that the two even started hanging out again a few months before Toffee showed up after his supposed death in Ludo's castle, so it's clear that they were able to reconnect as friends quite a while back ago-
___

Tetra: "...This guy knows how to get the job done. Considfer me impressed." :p
___

Specimen 14: "Doesn't matter at this point, there's only two hallways left!"

(Then we can make if it we just keep running!)

Mordred, stop! Whatever you're seeing is literally just an illusion cast on a wall!

-Yang similarly drags Mordred off?-
Kamui: "I-Is that really necessary?" :lol:

Lilith: "....It did?" -now a little curious of Alphys-
---
Kanna: -giggling- "Thank you~"
-soon:tm:-

Emblem Ike: "Not really, no. We're all like this."
---
Shez: -running across the arm again- "I was hoping for a challenge, actually!" :laugh:
---
Byleth: "I might watch from a little closer..."
---
Blake: Yeah, I might hang out with them.
---
Kanna: "They really made it a point to make him seem cold at the start so I didn't want to ruin that." :lol:
---
Ruby: "Then let me go, Arthur!" -flailing more- >_<

-Yang absolutely drags Mordred and while she herself does see some things, she manages to just ignore them and move on, knowing she's already punched her demons... quite literally :V-
Tiki: "You say you dislike it?"

Marie: "Oh my, are you sure you want to talk about that?" -knowing she means Flowey-
---
Illya: "...Pancakes do sound good"
-Good ahue-

Mash: "Oh, I see..."
-Except maybe Sigurd for obvious reasons, though iirc everyone else but he and Ike should be post-game based their endgame lines... Though it's moreconfusing with Byleth-
---
-Didn't even do a scratch to it-
White Ranger: That huge thing and that vampire can prove troublesome, but... -he saw one of the summoned Megazords on the Alliance's side- "Bingo!" -he was making his own DinoStegazord walk towards a copy of this certain Megazord-
1704843383028.png

---
Frankenstein: "I wanna be with her too!" -Byleth agrees?-
---
-Would be a great idea-
-Atalanta is done braiding her and she seems very thankful-
---
Hayate: "It's fine, so now you know why he's charming~"
---
Arthur: "In soon!" -runs, even if not as fast as Ruby can-
Mordred: "LEt me at her! I must slice that ***** in half!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Tiki: "Who knows?" :p
---
Lilith: "Do you have someone almost as cute as me though?"
---
Kaito: "Not bad to hear praise from you at least once"
-And so Kaito arrived, wearing a magenta apron-
---
Draco: "It's just a small step further to complete victory"
Azura: "I do." :p
---
Qrow: "I've seen cuter." :p
---
Alear: "...So you're telling me you're good enough to be a chef but still choose to be a bandit? You're really giving me new reasons to not respect you."

Veyle: "...Did you only make my sister's meal or all of us?"
---
Shez: "That's the spirit! One step at a time, girl." :)

-Draco couldn't deny she enjoyed the encouragement?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
...I just realized a lost opportunity from the super hero quiz show time: I didn't have Ben transform into a Cybertronian when one of the series artists did design a Cybertronian form for him.

DRATS
Have him show up again if Zs'Skayr ever gets set free from the Artha. :V

Lily: "Oh don't worry! You've been wonderful now, and I know the same for next date!" Heh, it worked!
---
da Vinci: -Waiting-
---
-I sady DU EET- :V
Sakura: "Just us relaxing~"
---
Mash: "Okay, so which one we choose now?"
---
Shamal: "Yes, just be a little patient, please..."
Jeanne: "And I assume some of you also knew each other from friendships?"
-Tom blushed again hearing that-

Tom: "R-Right, we can schedule another day to hang out in advance, heh!"
___

-As such, Linebeck starts typing a semi-complicated equation-

___

-No idea how well I'll be able to write for the characters, but they'll show up soon then- :V

And also seeing a really cool movie. :p
___

Steven: "Hmm, let's see..." -Looking down the Crystal Gems' list of songs, still debating on a few, but more confident and narrowing down the selection better-
___

(Sans would've made a pun about that if he were here...)

Pichu: "(Okay, Miss healer! I trust you!)"

Vulpix: "(Well, some of us do, but...)

Scyther: "(A lot of us come from completely different regions and environments. A lot of us didn't even recognize other Pokemon species, here.)

-and Byleth fires off an arrow-
---
Emblem Eirika: "...This sounds familiar."

Emblem Ephraim: "They're like us."

Emblem Eirika: "...You're right! Well, minus the contract part but yeah."
---
-it's Monopoly, ****'s never stable- :4pacman:
-Would either projectile hit?-
___

Mabel: "Yeah, the biggest difference is that you guys get partnered up by wearing magic jewelry!"

Dipper: "And don't form magically binding contracts as a result."
___

-Some of them can see several of the Pokemon cheerfully running down the hall, including Winter-

Kamui: "I-Is that really necessary?" :lol:

Lilith: "....It did?" -now a little curious of Alphys-
---
Kanna: -giggling- "Thank you~"
-soon:tm:-

Emblem Ike: "Not really, no. We're all like this."
---
Shez: -running across the arm again- "I was hoping for a challenge, actually!" :laugh:
---
Byleth: "I might watch from a little closer..."
---
Blake: Yeah, I might hang out with them.
---
Kanna: "They really made it a point to make him seem cold at the start so I didn't want to ruin that." :lol:
---
Ruby: "Then let me go, Arthur!" -flailing more- >_<

-Yang absolutely drags Mordred and while she herself does see some things, she manages to just ignore them and move on, knowing she's already punched her demons... quite literally :V-

Marie: "Oh my, are you sure you want to talk about that?" -knowing she means Flowey-
---
-Good ahue-

-Except maybe Sigurd for obvious reasons, though iirc everyone else but he and Ike should be post-game based their endgame lines... Though it's moreconfusing with Byleth-
---
White Ranger: That huge thing and that vampire can prove troublesome, but... -he saw one of the summoned Megazords on the Alliance's side- "Bingo!" -he was making his own DinoStegazord walk towards a copy of this certain Megazord-
View attachment 382777
---
---
-Would be a great idea-
---
---
I-It's...perfectly fine, Marie. I've moved on, and that along with coming clean and doing the best I could to make right by those affected by my mistakes is something I'm glad I did to this day... :)
___

Marco: "Are you okay making tons of extra pancakes, Lily?" (She doesn't usually let us help much except with a few steps since there's some ultra mysterious secret ingredient in her recipe.)
___

(Tsk, we're of no use in shutting it down or demolishing it...)

(How do these guys have so many copies of every Sentai and Rider thing there is?!)
___

-Jenny is staying vigilant-
___

-Blake moved by the sight?-
___

Tetra: "But even if he was real, the guy's still too old for you." :p
___

That person you called a bad word is an illusion of the real deal! Ignore it! -Trying to be mindful of swears and curses given that Steven and the younger Pokemon are here-

Specimen 14: -Enters the next hallway- "ONLY ONE ROOM LEFT!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
-Good ahue-

---
1704843383028.png
1704843383028.png

---
---
-Would be a great idea-
---
---
I-It's...perfectly fine, Marie. I've moved on, and that along with coming clean and doing the best I could to make right by those affected by my mistakes is something I'm glad I did to this day... :)
___

Marco: "Are you okay making tons of extra pancakes, Lily?" (She doesn't usually let us help much except with a few steps since there's some ultra mysterious secret ingredient in her recipe.)
___

(How do these guys have so many copies of every Sentai and Rider thing there is?!)
___

___

___

___

That person you called a bad word is an illusion of the real deal! Ignore it! -Trying to be mindful of swears and curses given that Steven and the younger Pokemon are here-

Kamui: "I really don't." :)

Lilith: "I wish I could think that way." :)
---
-Kanna and Abby alone would be big challenges-

Emblem Ike: "Out of all of us, only Sigurd is from the end of his life. Don't ask him about it though."
---
Alear: "This... this is the kind of threat you're up against..." Even at full power, Sombron is an ant compared to this...
---
Byleth: -nods- "Go ahead."
---
-she really is-
---
Azura: "Let her have this, Tetra."
---
Yang: "If you wanna cut a fake person, you're gonna have to cut my real self first."

Ruby: "Lemme go, Arthur!"

-Would either projectile hit?-
___

Mabel: "Yeah, the biggest difference is that you guys get partnered up by wearing magic jewelry!"

Dipper: "And don't form magically binding contracts as a result."
___

-Some of them can see several of the Pokemon cheerfully running down the hall, including Winter-
-they both hit!-
---
Emblem Eirika: "And serve to help the wearer fight rather than fight for them."

Emblem Ephraim: "I can still fight."

Emblem Eirika: "Of course you can." :p
---
Weiss: "Oh, Winter." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-they both hit!-
---
Emblem Eirika: "And serve to help the wearer fight rather than fight for them."

Emblem Ephraim: "I can still fight."

Emblem Eirika: "Of course you can." :p
---
Weiss: "Oh, Winter." :)
-Both opponents take damage as a result, though Bandana Dee more so if it's the same bow that Byleth uses for her/his Neutral Special-
___

Dipper: "I'm pretty sure you guys already mentioned that helping us fight and fighting on your own were both still possible..."

___

(Oh, hey everyone!) :b: -Waves at both Weiss and the rest of the team-

(Ah, greetings!) -Shuriken also waves-

(Good to see you, Ms. Schnee!) :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Both opponents take damage as a result, though Bandana Dee more so if it's the same bow that Byleth uses for her/his Neutral Special-
___

Dipper: "I'm pretty sure you guys already mentioned that helping us fight and fighting on your own were both still possible..."

___

(Oh, hey everyone!) :b: -Waves at both Weiss and the rest of the team-

(Ah, greetings!) -Shuriken also waves-

(Good to see you, Ms. Schnee!) :)
-it is indeed... but it's not fully charged so it doesn't pack too much of a punch-

-that's not holding back though; she didn't have time to get the stronger shot-
---
Emblem Eirika: "We did... but it's a lot better for everyone if we do the former."
---
Weiss: "It's good to see you all. As for you, Patxi, as much as I like the prestige of being called on a last name basis, Weiss shall suffice." :)

Blake: "What about the rest of us?"

Yang and Ruby: "... You speak Pokemon?"

Blake: "I had to learn because of Heshima."

Yang: "Yeah, that makes sense." :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it is indeed... but it's not fully charged so it doesn't pack too much of a punch-

-that's not holding back though; she didn't have time to get the stronger shot-
---
Emblem Eirika: "We did... but it's a lot better for everyone if we do the former."
---
Weiss: "It's good to see you all. As for you, Patxi, as much as I like the prestige of being called on a last name basis, Weiss shall suffice." :)

Blake: "What about the rest of us?"

Yang and Ruby: "... You speak Pokemon?"

Blake: "I had to learn because of Heshima."

Yang: "Yeah, that makes sense." :p
-While Bandana Dee's spears did a similar amount of damage as a result...But neither opponent was knocked down for long-
___

Mabel: "Stat boosts like video games, right?"
___

//I think you established that Blake taught the others how to speak Pokemon, so this probably takes place before that.

(O-Okay...Weiss. I hope you're all doing well!)

(You guys are Team RWBY, right?)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Azura: "I do." :p
---
Qrow: "I've seen cuter." :p
---
Alear: "...So you're telling me you're good enough to be a chef but still choose to be a bandit? You're really giving me new reasons to not respect you."

Veyle: "...Did you only make my sister's meal or all of us?"
---
Shez: "That's the spirit! One step at a time, girl." :)

-Draco couldn't deny she enjoyed the encouragement?-
Tiki: "Maybe I do too" :p
---
-Lilith struck by a metaphorical arrow, though the question was for Palutena-
---
Kaito: "All of you, let me tell you, the cooks here are quite desperate and after seeing some of the people that eat around, I get it. Also, you're welcome" :p
---
Draco: "Hmmm, I should be able to fully win in soon..." -she denies it to herself-
Have him show up again if Zs'Skayr ever gets set free from the Artha. :V

-Tom blushed again hearing that-

Tom: "R-Right, we can schedule another day to hang out in advance, heh!"
___

-As such, Linebeck starts typing a semi-complicated equation-

___

-No idea how well I'll be able to write for the characters, but they'll show up soon then- :V

And also seeing a really cool movie. :p
___

Steven: "Hmm, let's see..." -Looking down the Crystal Gems' list of songs, still debating on a few, but more confident and narrowing down the selection better-
___

(Sans would've made a pun about that if he were here...)

Pichu: "(Okay, Miss healer! I trust you!)"

Vulpix: "(Well, some of us do, but...)

Scyther: "(A lot of us come from completely different regions and environments. A lot of us didn't even recognize other Pokemon species, here.)
Perhaps some day :p

Lily: "Alright, I'll be sure to get really pretty for it!" :) -really having fun with this-
---
da Vinci: Now what will he do now?
---
-Yaaaaay~- :V
Sakura: "One it seems we all enjoyed" :)
---
-Mash also browsing through the same list-
---
Shamal: "Hm, thank you for that" :)
Jeanne: "I see... That parasite really did horribly to all of you with little reason...."
___

___

___

___

___

___

---

Emblem Ike: "Out of all of us, only Sigurd is from the end of his life. Don't ask him about it though."
---
Alear: "This... this is the kind of threat you're up against..." Even at full power, Sombron is an ant compared to this...
---
---
-she really is-
---
---
Yang: "If you wanna cut a fake person, you're gonna have to cut my real self first."

Tiki: "Then I'll try~" -pats her-

Marie: "In that case, I won't stop you from telling her!"
---
Lily: "Leave it to me! I still can do it great!"

Mash: "O-Oh, w-well, I'll keep it in mind..." -she can infer that he must have died young-
---
-And the White Ranger forced a combination between his Megazord and the one he found, his Dragozord now serving as wings and a helmet, and and his Stegazord now serving as a flying platform-
1704858072143.png

---
-Frankenstein nodded and went off-
Mary: "Woah, I think this is awesome too!"
Poppy: "Oh, hi there!"
---
-She has it settled, she's gonna talk to Medea in later!-
---
Hayate: "Just wait for when I'm a lady! Hmph!"
-He then goes out, and sees Anya is still around!-
---
Mordred: "That...! That witch deserves all the pain she should get!"
-Arthur doesn't falters and runs bridal carrying her!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Perhaps some day :p

Lily: "Alright, I'll be sure to get really pretty for it!" :) -really having fun with this-
---
da Vinci: Now what will he do now?
---
-Yaaaaay~- :V
Sakura: "One it seems we all enjoyed" :)
---
-Mash also browsing through the same list-
---
Shamal: "Hm, thank you for that" :)
Jeanne: "I see... That parasite really did horribly to all of you with little reason...."
Tom: "Y-You don't have to do that, I mean not that you look bad! It's just...Not that big a deal!" :lol:
___

-Something he'll hopefully figure out or already knows?-
___

And there's still plenty of daylight left!
___

Steven: "Ooh, how about these ones for?"

-Songs he picked include Strong in the Real Way, Be Wherever You Are, Peace and Love on the Planet Earth, and Here Comes a Thought-
___

Pikachu: "(It'll be okay, sis...)" -Worried, but staying by the Pichu's side for support-

Pichu: "(Thanks, big brother...)" :)

Scyther: "(Whatever that parasite was, seemed like it had a whole bunch of plans of it's own...)

---

---
---
---
-she really is-
---
---

---

Mash: "O-Oh, w-well, I'll keep it in mind..." -she can infer that he must have died young-
---
-And the White Ranger forced a combination between his Megazord and the one he found, his Dragozord now serving as wings and a helmet, and and his Stegazord now serving as a flying platform-
View attachment 382785
---
---
---
---
Y-You might just be able to yet. Fair warning, though, i-it's kinda a complicated story...
___

-Somewhere in the Legend of Zelda timeline, Alfonzo sneezed-

Marco: "Alright, if you say so. If anyone can make a batch of extremely good pancakes in short time, it's totally you." :p
___

(Oh come on! What the heck is the purpose of all that?!)

(Making it stronger and more mobile!)

Is your fire golem going to be enough to destroy that giant robot now, Mr. Thief?! :urg:
___

-Jenny goes as well, and remains silent...But is still convinced that Poppy really is simply a good person, after all-
___

-After everyone wakes up!-
___

Medli: "She doesn't want to leave him or lose another parent..."
___

-THEN THEY FINALLY MAKE IT TO THE NEXT ROOM AND OUT OF SPECIMEN 7'S AREA, PREVENTING SPECIMEN 7 FROM FOLLOWING AND CAUSING ALL ILLUSIONS TO STOP APPEARING!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-While Bandana Dee's spears did a similar amount of damage as a result...But neither opponent was knocked down for long-
___

Mabel: "Stat boosts like video games, right?"
___

//I think you established that Blake taught the others how to speak Pokemon, so this probably takes place before that.

(O-Okay...Weiss. I hope you're all doing well!)

(You guys are Team RWBY, right?)
-Byleth got up quickly-
---
Emblem Eirika: "Like what?"
---
// Not gonna lie, I completely forgot that... :lol:

Blake: "That we are."

Tiki: "Maybe I do too" :p
---
-Lilith struck by a metaphorical arrow, though the question was for Palutena-
---
Kaito: "All of you, let me tell you, the cooks here are quite desperate and after seeing some of the people that eat around, I get it. Also, you're welcome" :p
---
Draco: "Hmmm, I should be able to fully win in soon..." -she denies it to herself-
Azura: "Are you interested in doing some singing yourself?"
---
Alear: "Desperate enough to hire people who will steal their stock, I see."
---
Shez: "Cheering for you." :p

---

---
---
---
---
---
Y-You might just be able to yet. Fair warning, though, i-it's kinda a complicated story...
___

Marco: "Alright, if you say so. If anyone can make a batch of extremely good pancakes in short time, it's totally you." :p
___

Is your fire golem going to be enough to destroy that giant robot now, Mr. Thief?! :urg:
___

-Jenny goes as well, and remains silent...But is still convinced that Poppy really is simply a good person, after all-
___

___

___

-THEN THEY FINALLY MAKE IT TO THE NEXT ROOM AND OUT OF SPECIMEN 7'S AREA, PREVENTING SPECIMEN 7 FROM FOLLOWING AND CAUSING ALL ILLUSIONS TO STOP APPEARING!-
-Kamui smiles more-

Lilith: "I've lived through my own complicated moments. I'm sure I'll be fine."
---
Kanna: "If you need help, don't hesitate!"

-indeed he did... his life went up in flames :V-
---
Sothis: "Credit where credit is due, this looks incredible..."
---
Byleth: -followed Fran- "Poppy, was it?"
---
Blake: -yawning and stretching-
---
Kanna: "She's so cute~!"
---
Yang: "Yeah, but that's not the real one, girl. Oh look, we're almost there."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Byleth got up quickly-
---
Emblem Eirika: "Like what?"
---
// Not gonna lie, I completely forgot that... :lol:

Blake: "That we are."
-As did Bandana Dee, once again assuming a battle stance-
___

Dipper: "We really need to explain more about modern advancements and culture to you guys..."
___

//They're still on the Arthra here, so I say roll with it lol.

(Well duh, of course they are, Hurricane! They hang out with her and their Servants all the time!)

(Doesn't mean I know their names or that they're part of her team to begin with.) :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-As did Bandana Dee, once again assuming a battle stance-
___

Dipper: "We really need to explain more about modern advancements and culture to you guys..."
___

//They're still on the Arthra here, so I say roll with it lol.

(Well duh, of course they are, Hurricane! They hang out with her and their Servants all the time!)

(Doesn't mean I know their names or that they're part of her team to begin with.) :p
Byleth: -charging up another shot-
---
Emblem Eirika: "Can it wait until after out job is done?"
---
// Fair

Blake: "Should I introduce us then?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: -charging up another shot-
---
Emblem Eirika: "Can it wait until after out job is done?"
---
// Fair

Blake: "Should I introduce us then?"
-Which the Waddle Dee tries to jump over, making a double jump while charging up another triple spear throw-

Dedede: "These moves are gonna get stale at this rate...)
___

Mabel: "Awww, but there's so much you guys haven't seen here yet!" :urg:

Dipper: "I think trying to explain most of the modern world might be too difficult in a short time span..." -Partly because they'll probably head to Basel to reclaim it and take down the Alliance soon like Erika said, partly because they still think all technology runs on magic- :V
___

(Oh, please do!) -Shuriken seems to be the friendliest of the group-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Which the Waddle Dee tries to jump over, making a double jump while charging up another triple spear throw-

Dedede: "These moves are gonna get stale at this rate...)
___

Mabel: "Awww, but there's so much you guys haven't seen here yet!" :urg:

Dipper: "I think trying to explain most of the modern world might be too difficult in a short time span..." -Partly because they'll probably head to Basel to reclaim it and take down the Alliance soon like Erika said, partly because they still think all technology runs on magic- :V
___

(Oh, please do!) -Shuriken seems to be the friendliest of the group-
-Byleth knows that and went for the up special-
---
Emblem Eirika: "Exactly. Let's just focus on helping you first."
---
Blake: "Alright. My name's Blake, the red hooded girl over there is Ruby and that's Yang."

Yang: "If you didn't pick up on it, our team name is the first letter of our names." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Byleth knows that and went for the up special-
---
Emblem Eirika: "Exactly. Let's just focus on helping you first."
---
Blake: "Alright. My name's Blake, the red hooded girl over there is Ruby and that's Yang."

Yang: "If you didn't pick up on it, our team name is the first letter of our names." :p
-Which while new to the SSB format of battle, Bandana still tried to air dodge it-
___

Mabel: "Well, you guys can't help us with that whole mission immediately if we aren't even at Basel yet...So in the meantime, let's continue the tour of the ship~!"
___

(We figured that much. Well, at least some of us already did.) :p

-Grumpy Hurricane-

(It's an honor to formally meet your team!) -Bowed in respect-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Which while new to the SSB format of battle, Bandana still tried to air dodge it-
___

Mabel: "Well, you guys can't help us with that whole mission immediately if we aren't even at Basel yet...So in the meantime, let's continue the tour of the ship~!"
___

(We figured that much. Well, at least some of us already did.) :p

-Grumpy Hurricane-

(It's an honor to formally meet your team!) -Bowed in respect-
-that one worked but damn, that whipsword is quick-
---
Emblem Ephraim: "..."
---
Weiss: "It's an honor to be met." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tom: "Y-You don't have to do that, I mean not that you look bad! It's just...Not that big a deal!" :lol:
___

-Something he'll hopefully figure out or already knows?-
___

And there's still plenty of daylight left!
___

Steven: "Ooh, how about these ones for?"

-Songs he picked include Strong in the Real Way, Be Wherever You Are, Peace and Love on the Planet Earth, and Here Comes a Thought-
___

Pikachu: "(It'll be okay, sis...)" -Worried, but staying by the Pichu's side for support-

Pichu: "(Thanks, big brother...)" :)

Scyther: "(Whatever that parasite was, seemed like it had a whole bunch of plans of it's own...)
Lily: "But I could look better, don't I?"
---
-Mayhaps the former for funsies-
---
Rin: "Yeah! We can still hang some more!"
Sakura: "Fine by me~!"
---
Mash: "Hmmm, I do like the second one..."
---
Shamal: "Thankfully you have your sibling with you" :)
Jeanne: "It seemingly wanted everything to be infected by it..."
Azura: "Are you interested in doing some singing yourself?"
---
Alear: "Desperate enough to hire people who will steal their stock, I see."
---
Shez: "Cheering for you." :p
Tiki: "Me? Singing on stage?"
---
Unreplied
---
Kaito: "Hey, relax there! I only like to steal treasures" :p
Natsuki: "Steal?!"
---
Draco: "Cheering?"
___

___

___

___

___

___

-Kamui smiles more-

---

---
---
---
---
---
Tiki: Seems she's doing better now, but that doesn't means it's just over yet.

-Marie sips a bit of the tea while they made that exchange-
---
Lily: "I'll do well enough on my own!" -she legit will-

-ahue-
Mash: Probably a sensitive topic, I better not bring that up... And hope his wielder doesn't brings that up.
---
Kaito: "One way to know"

White Ranger: "You're lost" -the White Ranger makes his Megazord swoop in to take on the Core copy-
---
Poppy: "Oh, hello again! And yes!"
Monika: "You know her?"
---
Atalanta: "Uuuugggh..."
---
-Of course he lies about whatever he was doing but she says she wants to go home while hugging him, he asks if she's rue and she does so, making him remember how Franky's info said she's been adopted 4 times in just one year and always was returned... So he agrees-
---
Mordred: "Huh?!"
Arthur: "I think we lost them..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "But I could look better, don't I?"
---
-Mayhaps the former for funsies-
---
Rin: "Yeah! We can still hang some more!"
Sakura: "Fine by me~!"
---
Mash: "Hmmm, I do like the second one..."
---
Shamal: "Thankfully you have your sibling with you" :)
Jeanne: "It seemingly wanted everything to be infected by it..."
Tom: "I guess there's always room for improvement?"
___

-Yeah, that's fair- :p
___

-On a nearby sidewalk, two other teenagers with an extravagant style of fashion were observing them with confusion-

???: "Tiff, do you have any idea who those speaking to Jenny are?"

???: "No clue, Brit, they must be new to town."

???: "They both look wealthy and of high class..."

???: "And they're hangin' out with her?!"
___

Steven: "Then I'll start by singing that one!"
___

Pichu: "(Big brother's very brave, he was even more sick than I was before! But you helped him totally recover, so I trust you!)" :)

Scyther: "(Sounds like it's got an ego bigger than even the most competitive Pokemon's...)"

-Kamui smiles more-

---

---
---
---
---
---

---

-ahue-
Mash: Probably a sensitive topic, I better not bring that up... And hope his wielder doesn't brings that up.
---

White Ranger: "You're lost" -the White Ranger makes his Megazord swoop in to take on the Core copy-
---
---
---
-Of course he lies about whatever he was doing but she says she wants to go home while hugging him, he asks if she's rue and she does so, making him remember how Franky's info said she's been adopted 4 times in just one year and always was returned... So he agrees-
---
A-Alright...So, I used to be the royal scientists of my home kingdom. My people and I were trapped in an u-underground mountain cave system because centuries ago, humans didn't trust us and magically sealed us down there...
___

Star: "Trust me, guys, Lily's got this!" :p
___

-But is it really enough to destroy the Core copy in one hit?-
___

Only as of today...And less than an hour ago, at that. :ohwell:
___

-Ata didn't sleep quite as well due to the dream being about Adam and how he injured Blake and was responsbile for cutting off Yang's right arm?-
___

Medli: "Seems like spy or not, he's become her official father after all." :)
___

Pearl: "That was...unsettling..."

Steven: "At...least we made it out of there..."

(Is everyone alright...?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Bandana Dee: (I was lucky!)

___

-Mabel has a point, there?- :V
___

(How would you three prefer to be addressed, though? By your first names or your last?)
Byleth: "Not bad..."
---
Emblem Eirika: "Just don't try to overwhelm us..."
---
Blake: "Well, I like first name because it makes us sound closer." -pats Patxi-

Tiki: "Me? Singing on stage?"
---
Unreplied
---
Kaito: "Hey, relax there! I only like to steal treasures" :p
Natsuki: "Steal?!"
---
Draco: "Cheering?"
Azura: "Why not? I'm sure you have a great voice."
---
Palu: "I'm a mother of four. I've seen cuter than you." :p
---
Alear: "Can't be too safe with you..."
---
Shez: "Yeah! I want you to grow and improve." :p

---

-ahue-
---

---
---
---
---
A-Alright...So, I used to be the royal scientists of my home kingdom. My people and I were trapped in an u-underground mountain cave system because centuries ago, humans didn't trust us and magically sealed us down there...
___

___

___

___

-Ata didn't sleep quite as well due to the dream being about Adam and how he injured Blake and was responsbile for cutting off Yang's right arm?-
___

___

-of course not, it's just the start-

Lilith: "That's awful..." :urg:
---
Kanna: "She really does!" :)

-will Kerry bring it up?-
---
Shez: "Come on, Arc! Let's show this hunk of metal that we mean business!"
---
Byleth: "We were handling our Santa duties around here after we'd crossed paths with her."

-technically not a lie, since observing Poppy was part of that now :V-
---
Blake: "Did you... have a nightmare? :urg:
---
Azura: "They deserve each other." :)
---
Ruby: "Good. Now put me down!" :glare:

Yang: -took a picture-

Ruby: "YAAAAAAAAANG!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Not bad..."
---
Emblem Eirika: "Just don't try to overwhelm us..."
---
Blake: "Well, I like first name because it makes us sound closer." -pats Patxi-
Bandana Dee: "I'm just getting started!" -Went for another FORWARD AERIAL stab-
___

Mabel: "We can focus on helping you guys make friends and finding someone to spar with for now!"
___

-It's clear that the headpats comforted the Eevee as he was both smiling and waggling his tail-

-The others thought he was almost as adorable as Winter and Zwei?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Bandana Dee: "I'm just getting started!" -Went for another FORWARD AERIAL stab-
___

Mabel: "We can focus on helping you guys make friends and finding someone to spar with for now!"
___

-It's clear that the headpats comforted the Eevee as he was both smiling and waggling his tail-

-The others thought he was almost as adorable as Winter and Zwei?-
-Byleth did a spotdodge up smash-
---
Emblem Eirika: "That's fine by me."
---
RWBY: "Awwww~"

Zwei: -woof-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Byleth did a spotdodge up smash-
---
Emblem Eirika: "That's fine by me."
---
RWBY: "Awwww~"

Zwei: -woof-
-Which Bandana Der is caught in and takes damage from as a result!-
___

Mabel: "Then follow me~!"

Dipper: -Sigh- "I really hope she knows what she's doing..."
___

(Good to see you, too, Zwei!) :b:

-Sees Zwei like a little brother due to them both belonging to members of the same team and becoming fwens as a result-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Which Bandana Der is caught in and takes damage from as a result!-
___

Mabel: "Then follow me~!"

Dipper: -Sigh- "I really hope she knows what she's doing..."
___

(Good to see you, too, Zwei!) :b:

-Sees Zwei like a little brother due to them both belonging to members of the same team and becoming fwens as a result-
-before being sent upwards-
---
-does she? :V-
---
Zwei: -happy doggo noises-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tom: "I guess there's always room for improvement?"
___

-Yeah, that's fair- :p
___

-On a nearby sidewalk, two other teenagers with an extravagant style of fashion were observing them with confusion-

???: "Tiff, do you have any idea who those speaking to Jenny are?"

???: "No clue, Brit, they must be new to town."

???: "They both look wealthy and of high class..."

???: "And they're hangin' out with her?!"
___

Steven: "Then I'll start by singing that one!"
___

Pichu: "(Big brother's very brave, he was even more sick than I was before! But you helped him totally recover, so I trust you!)" :)

Scyther: "(Sounds like it's got an ego bigger than even the most competitive Pokemon's...)"
Lily: "And if you need any help with that, then you can call me! Oh, here's my number!" -gives it-
---
-So how does he do?- :p
---
-Seemingly they do, happily speaking with her!-
---
Mash: "Ah, then I'm glad I helped you decide!" :)
---
Shamal: "I know, and you're very brave for confronting the illness" :)
Jeanne: "Thankfully you shouldn't worry anymore about it..."
Azura: "Why not? I'm sure you have a great voice."
---
Palu: "I'm a mother of four. I've seen cuter than you." :p
---
Alear: "Can't be too safe with you..."
---
Shez: "Yeah! I want you to grow and improve." :p
Tiki: "Hmmm, I never pondered on that..."
---
Lilith: "...You think I'm childish enough to feel jealousy over some kids? I'm not my sis"
Morrigan: "HEY!"
---
Kaito: "Ouch, that sounds so hurting" :p
Yuri: "Why do we have a thief here?"
Sayori: "Well... The bad guys did make him angry too..."
Kaito: "She summed it up well"
---
Draco: "Wouldn't that be troublesome for you and everyone around here?"
___

___

___

___

___

___

---

---
---
Byleth: "We were handling our Santa duties around here after we'd crossed paths with her."

---
---
---

Kiara: Thankfully this seems to be doing her wonders in her health!

Marie: Thankfully they're not any longer...
---
-And thus Lily went to bake some pancakes!-

Kiritsugu: "You died, correct?"
---
-Nope, though it might fall soon!-
Arcueid: "Let's show this junk something~!" -she jumps at the Megazord... And it swats her with its arm-
White Ranger: "Fools"
---
Atalanta: "....." -hugged her- "I am so sorry you and Yang went through that..."
---
Poppy: "Ooooh, hope I haven't bothered you!"
Frankenstein: "All good!"
-At least if Poppy is good it means no attack will happen this time, right?-
---
Hayate: "Right~?"
Fate: "I do see now..."
-Anya thinks "Daddy is such a liar... But he's a really cool liar!" as they go home and Twilight tells her they'll move because there's a snake in the apartment-
---
Arthur: -Chuckles- "Okay" :p
Sieg: "I feel fine now"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Tiki: "Hmmm, I never pondered on that..."
---
Lilith: "...You think I'm childish enough to feel jealousy over some kids? I'm not my sis"
Morrigan: "HEY!"
---
Kaito: "Ouch, that sounds so hurting" :p
Yuri: "Why do we have a thief here?"
Sayori: "Well... The bad guys did make him angry too..."
Kaito: "She summed it up well"
---
Draco: "Wouldn't that be troublesome for you and everyone around here?
Azura: "Maybe we can rehearse?"
---
Palu: :laugh:
----
Alear: "I don't like this either... but she's right."
---
Shez: "That you become good at fighting games? Why would it be bad?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "And if you need any help with that, then you can call me! Oh, here's my number!" -gives it-
---
-So how does he do?- :p
---
-Seemingly they do, happily speaking with her!-
---
Mash: "Ah, then I'm glad I helped you decide!" :)
---
Shamal: "I know, and you're very brave for confronting the illness" :)
Jeanne: "Thankfully you shouldn't worry anymore about it..."
Tom: "Oh, thank you! Here's mine too." -Gives his phone number in-turn so they can stay in contact-
___

-He does a geometric equation ,which of course he also takes a few notes for, and while it takes him a minute, he does...surprisingly well!-
___

Brit: "...Surely she has to be paying them to hang out with her. That simply must be it!"

Tiff: "Ain't no doubt about it..."

Brit: "Let's get to the bottom of this..."

-Tiff nods, as they both discretely follow the group wondering what such high class young women would bother giving Jenny the time of day-
___

Steven: "I think we might all sing this song as a group as well." :p

-Pointing at "We Are The Crystal Gems"-
___

Pichu: "(I'll try my best to be brave like my big brother!)"

Pikachu "(I know you can do it. Heck, you're already even braver than I am!)"

Squirtle: "(For everyone's sake, I hope you're right...)" :urg:

-before being sent upwards-
---
-does she? :V-
---
Zwei: -happy doggo noises-
-Combo time?-
___

-Mayhaps...But she mostly just wants to introduce the twins to new people and train-
___

(Oh goodness, I'm sorry! WE still need to introduce ourselves as well! I'm Shuriken, and this is my twin brother-)

(Hurricane. Cool names, right?) :p

(usteaze, named in honor of a respected and accomplished Von Einzbern ancestor!)

(And my name's Fireball! And not just because I can use fire-type attacks, but because Ponytas like me can run really fast, too!)

---

---
---

---
---
---

---

---
Arcueid: "Let's show this junk something~!" -she jumps at the Megazord... And it swats her with its arm-
---
Atalanta: "....." -hugged her- "I am so sorry you and Yang went through that..."
---
---
-Anya thinks "Daddy is such a liar... But he's a really cool liar!" as they go home and Twilight tells her they'll move because there's a snake in the apartment-
---
We were freed years ago- b-but prior to that, I was assigned a task of trying to treat and potentially save some monsters in the kingdom w-who had "fallen down", per say...
___

-How does it go?-
___

-The Rapidash tries to catch Arcueid on her back to save her from any further injury from the falling-

You're just a regular-sized old meanie piloting a giant robot! Leave us alone, villain!
___

(As long as no other villains or monster shows up...I better not jinx it by saying that out loud.)
___

-Ata must have had a dream about Blake's past in-turn...-
___

Tetra: "And that lie is clearly just his excuse to move when his actual reason is to keep them from being spied on or attacked again. Smart move." :p
___

-That whole comical interaction actually cheered some of the others up, making a few like Steven, Amethyst and Winter laugh or chuckle a bit...Though Steven was still a bit shaken up, and Garnet and Pearl are still reeling from what they saw-

(Ata? How's your wound?)

-It's nothing that can't quickly heal up on it's own with a Servant's own mana, thankfully-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Azura: "Maybe we can rehearse?"
---
Palu: :laugh:
----
Alear: "I don't like this either... but she's right."
---
Shez: "That you become good at fighting games? Why would it be bad?"
Tiki: "Well, it won't harm to try"
---
Lilith: "No joke, she got so mad when a kid beated her at an arcade years ago! Such a sore loser!"
Morrigan: "He cheated!"
---
Kaito: "They stole a treasure I was eyeing, and then they stole from me, so I really want them out the way"
Natsuki: "...That's, uh...Not so reassuring..."
---
Draco: "Brain stimulations that would make me smarter?"
Tom: "Oh, thank you! Here's mine too." -Gives his phone number in-turn so they can stay in contact-
___

-He does a geometric equation ,which of course he also takes a few notes for, and while it takes him a minute, he does...surprisingly well!-
___

Brit: "...Surely she has to be paying them to hang out with her. That simply must be it!"

Tiff: "Ain't no doubt about it..."

Brit: "Let's get to the bottom of this..."

-Tiff nods, as they both discretely follow the group wondering what such high class young women would bother giving Jenny the time of day-
___

Steven: "I think we might all sing this song as a group as well." :p

-Pointing at "We Are The Crystal Gems"-
___

Pichu: "(I'll try my best to be brave like my big brother!)"

Pikachu "(I know you can do it. Heck, you're already even braver than I am!)"

Squirtle: "(For everyone's sake, I hope you're right...)" :urg:
Lily: "Thank you, I hope this is just the start of a wonderful friendship~!"
---
da Vinci: "....Oh, oh my" -actually surprised-
---
-Indeed, no way those two women who look to be in their 20s and both look and dress really well would be willing to hang with the metal freak!-
---
Mash: -Giggles- "That's a classic" :)
---
Shamal: "He said it well" :)
Jeanne: "We did make sure of it, I hope that lessens some of the worry"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Thank you, I hope this is just the start of a wonderful friendship~!"
---
da Vinci: "....Oh, oh my" -actually surprised-
---
-Indeed, no way those two women who look to be in their 20s and both look and dress really well would be willing to hang with the metal freak!-
---
Mash: -Giggles- "That's a classic" :)
---
Shamal: "He said it well" :)
Jeanne: "We did make sure of it, I hope that lessens some of the worry"
Tom: "Heh. Same here!" :) (I can see why she's good friends with Star.)
___

Linebeck: "Not bad for someone from a time without calculators, no?"
___

-This is a mystery as far they're concerned, and it's one they want to solve if it makes Jenny popular...-
___

Steven: "Do you want to sing it with us?"
___

Pichu: "(Y-You really mean it, big brother?)"

Pikachu: "(Are you kidding? You're way less scared than I was when I was still sick.)"

Mudkip: "(Really? But...how...?)"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---
---
---
---
---
We were freed years ago- b-but prior to that, I was assigned a task of trying to treat and potentially save some monsters in the kingdom w-who had "fallen down", per say...
___

-How does it go?-
___

-The Rapidash tries to catch Arcueid on her back to save her from any further injury from the falling-

You're just a regular-sized old meanie piloting a giant robot! Leave us alone, villain!
___

(As long as no other villains or monster shows up...I better not jinx it by saying that out loud.)
___

___

Tetra: "And that lie is clearly just his excuse to move when his actual reason is to keep them from being spied on or attacked again. Smart move." :p
___

-That whole comical interaction actually cheered some of the others up, making a few like Steven, Amethyst and Winter laugh or chuckle a bit...Though Steven was still a bit shaken up, and Garnet and Pearl are still reeling from what they saw-

(Ata? How's your wound?)

-It's nothing that can't quickly heal up on it's own with a Servant's own mana, thankfully-
-yeah... still, she would definitely prescribe the Dragonstones Tiki offered-

Lilith: "...You make it seem worse than it sound..."
---
-well, perhaps?-

Emblem Sigurd: "Quite to the point, aren't you?"
---
Shez: "Dang... Do we have any giants of our own?"

Sothis: "Ask your Servants to bring one into the fray, Shez!"

Shez: "...Good plan, actually..."
---
Byleth: "Is there any way we can help? We have some free time."
---
Blake: "...I think I know what you dreamed..."
---
Kanna: "He at least wants to keep her for the mission."
---
Jaune: "Can I look at it?"

-Combo time?-
___

-Mayhaps...But she mostly just wants to introduce the twins to new people and train-
___

(Oh goodness, I'm sorry! WE still need to introduce ourselves as well! I'm Shuriken, and this is my twin brother-)

(Hurricane. Cool names, right?) :p

(usteaze, named in honor of a respected and accomplished Von Einzbern ancestor!)

(And my name's Fireball! And not just because I can use fire-type attacks, but because Ponytas like me can run really fast, too!)
-no because up smash is bad at that :V-

-she does try to follow up with up air but it's not a combo, just a massive attack :V-
---
-good for her!-
---
-and Blake translated all of that-

Ruby: "You run fast? I do too!"

Tiki: "Well, it won't harm to try"
---
Lilith: "No joke, she got so mad when a kid beated her at an arcade years ago! Such a sore loser!"
Morrigan: "He cheated!"
---
Kaito: "They stole a treasure I was eyeing, and then they stole from me, so I really want them out the way"
Natsuki: "...That's, uh...Not so reassuring..."
---
Draco: "Brain stimulations that would make me smarter?"
Azura: "Definitely not." :)
---
Qrow: "Oh, maybe she could play with my niece." :p
---
Alear: "The point is we have a common enemy, so as much as I don't like him, teaming up with him is the more practical decision." It's what Diamant would have done.
---
Shez: "Fair enough... but I don't really mind. It might sound stupid, but I really want you to be the best version of yourself." :)

-if Draco wasn't a tsundere, this would make her want to protecc Mastah?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

-How does it go?-
___

___

___

___

___

(Ata? How's your wound?)

-yeah... still, she would definitely prescribe the Dragonstones Tiki offered-

Lilith: "...You make it seem worse than it sound..."
---
-well, perhaps?-

Emblem Sigurd: "Quite to the point, aren't you?"
---
Shez: "Dang... Do we have any giants of our own?"

Sothis: "Ask your Servants to bring one into the fray, Shez!"

Shez: "...Good plan, actually..."
---
Byleth: "Is there any way we can help? We have some free time."
---
Blake: "...I think I know what you dreamed..."
---
Kanna: "He at least wants to keep her for the mission."
---
Jaune: "Can I look at it?"
Kiara: "I recommend you keep them, if you wonder" :p

Marie: It's experimenting with the dead, after all.
---
-It's Lily, so it goes really well-

Sigurd: "Betreyaed by others, wasn't it?"
---
White Ranger: "If that's meant to demotivate me, it doesn't" -THE MEGAZORD IS DIVING AT THEM BUT THE CORE COPY INTERCEPTS IT-
---
-Indeed it shall all be peaceful..... Right?- :V
Poppy: "Hmmmm... Ah, Fran! Maybe you could try to sing along me!"
Frankenstein: "M-Me?"
Poppy: "You were pretty good just a little ago!"
Monika: "Sing?"
Natsuki: "Obviously, she's from a rythm game!"
---
Atalanta: "How she lost her arm..."
---
Illya: "At least she accepts it?"
-Flash forward to Anya taking the entrance exam!-
---
Atalanta: "...Well, we might be better healing it quick" -shows it-
Tom: "Heh. Same here!" :) (I can see why she's good friends with Star.)
___

Linebeck: "Not bad for someone from a time without calculators, no?"
___

-This is a mystery as far they're concerned, and it's one they want to solve if it makes Jenny popular...-
___

Steven: "Do you want to sing it with us?"
___

Pichu: "(Y-You really mean it, big brother?)"

Pikachu: "(Are you kidding? You're way less scared than I was when I was still sick.)"

Mudkip: "(Really? But...how...?)"
Lily: "See you later then!" -goes off-
---
da Vinci: "No, not at all..." -legit impressed-
---
-That would be absolutely terrible!-
---
Mash: "...W-Well...I may know the lyrics" 😅
---
Shamal: "I can atest" :)
Jeanne: "We took care of getting rid of it when we rescued you"
Azura: "Definitely not." :)
---
Qrow: "Oh, maybe she could play with my niece." :p
---
Alear: "The point is we have a common enemy, so as much as I don't like him, teaming up with him is the more practical decision." It's what Diamant would have done.
---
Shez: "Fair enough... but I don't really mind. It might sound stupid, but I really want you to be the best version of yourself." :)

-if Draco wasn't a tsundere, this would make her want to protecc Mastah?-
Tiki: "Okay, maybe I'll give it a go" :p
---
Lilith: "She likely does act her age~" :V
Morrigan: -Grits teeth-
---
Sayori: "Yeah... He at least has cool powers though!"
Kaito: "I do" :p
---
-Mayhaps it would-
Draco: "The best version of myself would eliminate most intelligent life on my planet..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Tiki: "Okay, maybe I'll give it a go" :p
---
Lilith: "She likely does act her age~" :V
Morrigan: -Grits teeth-
---
Sayori: "Yeah... He at least has cool powers though!"
Kaito: "I do" :p
---
-Mayhaps it would-
Draco: "The best version of myself would eliminate most intelligent life on my planet..."
Azura: "Great." :)
---
Qrow: "Speaking of, I wonder how she's doing..."
---
Alear: "That makes it worse..." -still upset he has similar abilities to her-
---
Shez: "Only if she had no willpower." :p

Top Bottom