• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "A good king should have loyal people."
---
Emblem Eirika: "Interesting..."
---
Blake: :glare:
Dedede: "Darn straight!"

-Bandama Ded even does a salute-
___

Dipper: "Nowadays, those electric chargers are usually transferred through wires and cords, sent from a power source that generates and maintains, and to whatever device the wire is connected to. In this case, these wires are connected to a modern desktop computer!"
___

-They tell her about the vase anyway?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
...Yeah, I can understand why you wouldn't look back on that positively. You've no need to worry about it now, however.

And yeah, I still say keep Chacha around because I agree that she's a great (and funny) character in her own right. :p
And given who she is, it's not too hard to disconnect her from her source material because, well, she's a murder doll.

Unlike Kuro where it's hard to do that when most of it is her fault.
Evil murder doll yeah. :p

Also tbh Nanoha as a series has a number of... Questionable shots and artwork, though thankfully a lot of it comes from when Nanoha and co. are adults (even if not all because damn it Japan), but that's easier to ignore and even the remake movies that retold the first two seasons made in the 2010s removed that stuff.

And what most people remember is thankfully the mecha aspects of the series and NanoFate existing in a time that would have been controversial and pulling it off well.
Tom: "I wonder if's always been like that or if something can get him to change..." -Thinking of how he's been working on his issues-

-But also a reference to Ratatouille because of Anton Ego- :V
___

Linebeck: "I doubt I've the time or resources to engineer one of these contraptions myself..." (Also it probably
___

...Yeah, terrible is pretty accurate. :ohwell:
___

Steven: "Ooh, sure!"
___

(That's okay, I can probably name most of them if you ask. And even if there's some species I don't know or recognize, Shuriken would be able to tell you their names instead. He knows more Pokemon than almost any other Pokemon here!)
Lily: "Hmmm, they haven't gone too deep on why he's so bitter..."
---
-It probably what?-
da Vinci: "It's not like everyone can though" :p
---
Rin: "Are they really... That bad?"
Sakura: "Weeeeell..."
---
Mash: "Let's get it then" :)
---
Jeanne: "Oh, would he be around here?"
Azura: "You've told me of this one. Lucina and Juri were there too, right?"
---
-TOTALLY-
---
Alear: "You seem to have adapted to this place well."
---
Shez: "What are you talking about? If you want to take me down, it's foolish to do so without knowing me." :p
Tiki: "Yes, and Chrom too. Juri kidnapped me that time because that Bison guy wanted to use me for reasons"
---
-They even poutier now!-
---
Natsuki: "Well, I used to read stuff where tech was on this level"
---
Draco: "I will learn about your abilities to counter them, no question"
-Alphys also tries it-

W-Wow, this is even better than Golden Flower Tea! :b:

___

Star: "Actually, would that work?"
___

(The young one is right, just focus on escaping!)
___

-Jenny is on guard...-
___

-Would Ata see that final fight with Adam next? Of course, there was a lot of time that passed and several more events that took place before they finally took him down for good-
___

Medli: "...There's...no way he'll just leave her behind, right...?"
___

-As a result, Specimen 7 starts catching up to some of them...And soon enough, some fog starts to cloud the hallways as well-

-If anyone turned back to look at Specimen 7, they'd see it was no longer the only Specimen following them. Also present are now what looks like the still, yet standing corpse of a decrepit hospital patient and a ghostly woman with pitch black eyes, wearing in a black dress with a red pattern that grossly resembled, but thankfully aren't actually spilled guts-

//No idea why the latter's image is so small when most of the other Specimens on the Spooky's Wiki have much larger images
Kamui: "Oh, Tiki..." :)

Lilith: "This tea is indeed incredible. I really like it." :)
---
Emblem Chrom: "It doesn't work, sadly."

Emblem Ike: "Good to hear."
---
Shez: "We can do both by proving our speed." :p -already ran off-
---
Byleth: -takes out some sweets from the bag on her hip, silently offering to share with Suzuka-
---
-maybe in a different dream-

-for now, she wakes... except... what did Blake see?-
---
Kanna: "All for the mission." -purposefully painting a darker picture of Loid so the new watchers can be even more satisfied by the payoff later-
---
Ruby: "I.... I couldn't save her..."

Weiss: "Now's not the time, Ruby! Keep your focus!"

Yang: "....I hope those two are punchable..."
Tiki: "So take them" :)

Marie: "Thank you, glad to see you both enjoying this~" -sips some too-
---
Lily: "Oh, so that's really not an option..."

Mash: -Nods- "Watch me do my best then!" :)
---
Achilles: "Here we goooo!" -they do, while the White Ranger kept attacking-
White Ranger: "High speed won't serve you if there's attacks at every corner"
---
Suzuka: "Oooh neat~" -takes some-
Poppy: "You must be the girls form Doki Doki Literature Club!"
Monika/Sayori/Yuri/Natsuki: ".............Yes?"
Poppy: "Then I got it right~!"
---
-Blake would see the deck of a ship-
---
-Hayate gets it and allowds her-
-Meanwhile with the politician it's seen his goons kidnapped Anya and have her tied and gagged, he's like "Who's this? Twilight's daughter?" and the goons said they found her there, so he's like whatever in that they can use them o blackmail-
---
Takeru: "What are they doing here?!"
Mordred: "That... That daughter of a-!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
And given who she is, it's not too hard to disconnect her from her source material because, well, she's a murder doll.

Unlike Kuro where it's hard to do that when most of it is her fault.

Also tbh Nanoha as a series has a number of... Questionable shots and artwork, though thankfully a lot of it comes from when Nanoha and co. are adults (even if not all because damn it Japan), but that's easier to ignore and even the remake movies that retold the first two seasons made in the 2010s removed that stuff.

And what most people remember is thankfully the mecha aspects of the series and NanoFate existing in a time that would have been controversial and pulling it off well.
Nanoha's series still seems to care far more about story and characters above all else, so I think there's no issue with the characters being here.

Lily: "Hmmm, they haven't gone too deep on why he's so bitter..."
---
-It probably what?-
da Vinci: "It's not like everyone can though" :p
---
Rin: "Are they really... That bad?"
Sakura: "Weeeeell..."
---
Mash: "Let's get it then" :)
---
Jeanne: "Oh, would he be around here?"
Tom: "And so far, it seems like everyone in this show has got a storyline here to tell..."
___

-It probably won't work or function since building a computer is still extremely complicated- :V

Linebeck: "...That's most likely true..."
___

They're...kind of an insult to the first two movies. Especially 3.
___

-They order some snacks from the cafeteria!-
___

(Well, I don't see him around here right now, but he's probably with Hurricane and the rest of their family. If necessary, you could ask them if he can help!) :b:

Kamui: "Oh, Tiki..." :)

Lilith: "This tea is indeed incredible. I really like it." :)
---
Emblem Chrom: "It doesn't work, sadly."

Emblem Ike: "Good to hear."
---
Shez: "We can do both by proving our speed." :p -already ran off-
---
Byleth: -takes out some sweets from the bag on her hip, silently offering to share with Suzuka-
---
-maybe in a different dream-

-for now, she wakes... except... what did Blake see?-
---
Kanna: "All for the mission." -purposefully painting a darker picture of Loid so the new watchers can be even more satisfied by the payoff later-
---
Ruby: "I.... I couldn't save her..."

Weiss: "Now's not the time, Ruby! Keep your focus!"

Yang: "....I hope those two are punchable..."

---

---
---
---
---
-Meanwhile with the politician it's seen his goons kidnapped Anya and have her tied and gagged, he's like "Who's this? Twilight's daughter?" and the goons said they found her there, so he's like whatever in that they can use them o blackmail-
---
-After which Marie gently asks Lilith what troubles her?-
___

Star: "Sorry about that..." :lol:
___

(Are you all that reckless?! This is no time for sport! Ugh!) -Glares in frustration at them while trying to dodge the Megazord's attacks-

It will if can also dodge every attack at every last corner, big doodoo head! -Blows a raspberry at the White Ranger before doing his signature "Ho ho ho!" laugh, and making a dodge maneuver with his rocket-boosted bike to dodge one of said attacks-
___

And supposedly, Gai told her about them...
___

-The Argo...-
___

Tetra: "...I get it, he's got a job to do. But leaving her behind, no doubt in enemy clutches, no less, would still be a very cold-hearted and needless thing to do." -Helped Link a lot on his adventures by deliberately and discretely avoiding stealing treasures or items he needed, and delaying going to locations that were in danger that most of her crew only wanted to go to in order to obtain more treasure-
___

Specimen 14: "Are you kidding me?! Some of them followed us here?!"

Steven: "Don't...don't let the illusions distract you, everybody!" :urg:

-The ghostly patient-like Specimen, AKA Monster 4, acts much like Specimen 6, only moving quickly whenever no one's looking at him, but it can still teleport closer to a target if anyone looks at it for too long, while the ghostly aristocrat Specimen, AKA Monster 6, just acts like a faster version of Specimen 4 with the ability to summon fog to obscure one's vision-

-Specimen 7 seems to either recognize them as fellow Specimens or is unable to harm them, as it notably ignores them even if temporarily bypasses them-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Nanoha's series still seems to care far more about story and characters above all else, so I think there's no issue with the characters being here.
How is murder doll, btw?

Dedede: "Darn straight!"

-Bandama Ded even does a salute-
___

Dipper: "Nowadays, those electric chargers are usually transferred through wires and cords, sent from a power source that generates and maintains, and to whatever device the wire is connected to. In this case, these wires are connected to a modern desktop computer!"
___

-They tell her about the vase anyway?-
Byleth: "How cute..." :) "I would question how something so adorable can be a tough warrior... but I've already faced off against the likes of you. I know what to expect."
---
Emblem Eirika: "I understood none of that..."
---
Weiss: "Do you really think an organization like this would splurge on decorations? This was a dollar store vase."

Blake: "......" -blinks- "Huh..."

Tiki: "Yes, and Chrom too. Juri kidnapped me that time because that Bison guy wanted to use me for reasons"
---
-They even poutier now!-
---
Natsuki: "Well, I used to read stuff where tech was on this level"
---
Draco: "I will learn about your abilities to counter them, no question"
Azura: "Knowing her, she likely only tagged along with him just to stab his back, as she would never willingly work for her parents' killers without some goal in mind. Perhaps she was planning on freeing you and watching the chaos you'd cause..."
---
-LMAO-

-this makes Qrow more smug-
---
Alear: "Reading fiction and seeing it for real are two different things..."
---
Shez: "In the meantime... fighting game?" :p

-if Draco had paid attention to their spar, Shez had felt all the fatal damage once she powered down... but maybe she failed to pick up on it because Master hurt badly?-

---

---
---
---
---
---
___

___

(Are you all that reckless?! This is no time for sport! Ugh!) -Glares in frustration at them while trying to dodge the Megazord's attacks-

It will if can also dodge every attack at every last corner, big doodoo head! -Blows a raspberry at the White Ranger before doing his signature "Ho ho ho!" laugh, and making a dodge maneuver with his rocket-boosted bike to dodge one of said attacks-
___

___

-The Argo...-
___

Tetra: "...I get it, he's got a job to do. But leaving her behind, no doubt in enemy clutches, no less, would still be a very cold-hearted and needless thing to do." -Helped Link a lot on his adventures by deliberately and discretely avoiding stealing treasures or items he needed, and delaying going to locations that were in danger that most of her crew only wanted to go to in order to obtain more treasure-
___

-The ghostly patient-like Specimen, AKA Monster 4, acts much like Specimen 6, only moving quickly whenever no one's looking at him, but it can still teleport closer to a target if anyone looks at it for too long, while the ghostly aristocrat Specimen, AKA Monster 6, just acts like a faster version of Specimen 4 with the ability to summon fog to obscure one's vision-

-Specimen 7 seems to either recognize them as fellow Specimens or is unable to harm them, as it notably ignores them even if temporarily bypasses them-
Kamui: "Thank you..." -they'll let her use everything but the Brave alt's stuff-

-what KoP asked?-
---
Emblem Chrom: "Your concern is enough." :)

Emblem Ike: "I certainly will."
---
Sothis: "The difference, Rapidash, is that Shez has a set of abilities so ridiculous that recklessness becomes a viable strategy."
---
Byleth: "I say we keep watching for now."
---
Blake: Is that...?
---
-dragon and wheelchair girl really getting along here- (:

Kanna: "And potentially risking his life for someone who only serves as a means to an end could jeopardize his mission. It's... not an easy situation."
---
Ruby: "R-Right! We gotta keep moving!" -tries to redo the Ruby Express!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "How cute..." :) "I would question how something so adorable can be a tough warrior... but I've already faced off against the likes of you. I know what to expect."
---
Emblem Eirika: "I understood none of that..."
---
Weiss: "Do you really think an organization like this would splurge on decorations? This was a dollar store vase."

Blake: "......" -blinks- "Huh..."
Kirby: "Awwww, thanks, Byleth!"

Bandana Dee: "I'm honestly hoping to join the tournament myself one day..."

___

Mabel: "It harnesses miniature lightning for power!"
___

-So she was worried about breaking something expensive...for nothing- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "Awwww, thanks, Byleth!"

Bandana Dee: "I'm honestly hoping to join the tournament myself one day..."

___

Mabel: "It harnesses miniature lightning for power!"
___

-So she was worried about breaking something expensive...for nothing- :V
Byleth: "Do you think you have what it takes to keep up?"
---
Emblem Eirika: "Magic performed without a caster...?" -close enough? :V-
---
-pretty much :V-

Blake: "You could have told me this sooner!"

Yang: "Your reactions were too funny." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Do you think you have what it takes to keep up?"
---
Emblem Eirika: "Magic performed without a caster...?" -close enough? :V-
---
-pretty much :V-

Blake: "You could have told me this sooner!"

Yang: "Your reactions were too funny." :p
Bandana Dee: "I-I'm not sure..."

Meta Knight: "You've done well on our more recent journies Bandana Dee."
___

Mabel: "...Eh, close enough."

Dipper: :facepalm:
___

-Grumpy cat?- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Bandana Dee: "I-I'm not sure..."

Meta Knight: "You've done well on our more recent journies Bandana Dee."
___

Mabel: "...Eh, close enough."

Dipper: :facepalm:
___

-Grumpy cat?- :V
Byleth: "I've met a lot of people, fought in my fair share of battled and trained a lot of people, so I'm sure I could be a good judge of your potential."
---
-come on, Dipper, it's a fair assumption for someone who grew up in the Middle Ages :V-

Emblem Eirika: "Incredible..."
---
-a little bit, yes-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "I've met a lot of people, fought in my fair share of battled and trained a lot of people, so I'm sure I could be a good judge of your potential."
---
-come on, Dipper, it's a fair assumption for someone who grew up in the Middle Ages :V-

Emblem Eirika: "Incredible..."
---
-a little bit, yes-
Bandana Dee: "Y-You really think so...?"
___

-It is, but he's still frustrated that she just keeps assuming that magic is involved- :V

Dipper: :It's still not magic." (How do we explain this...?)
___

-Or is she mostly just relieved about the vase and glad they finally told her?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Bandana Dee: "Y-You really think so...?"
___

-It is, but he's still frustrated that she just keeps assuming that magic is involved- :V

Dipper: :It's still not magic." (How do we explain this...?)
___

-Or is she mostly just relieved about the vase and glad they finally told her?-
Byleth: "I'm confident on it."
---
Emblem Eirika: "I don't think we're used enough to this world for any explanation to make sense. Right now, whether it's magic or not, it's easier for Ephraim and I to understand if we assume that it is."
---
-a little of both- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "I'm confident on it."
---
Emblem Eirika: "I don't think we're used enough to this world for any explanation to make sense. Right now, whether it's magic or not, it's easier for Ephraim and I to understand if we assume that it is."
---
-a little of both- :V
Meta Knight: "You've has both years of experience as both a warrior of several different fields and weapons as well as a combat instructor to pass your knowledge and skills down to others, correct?"
___

Dipper: "Huh, I hadn't even considered that...You know what? That's a fair assumption." :)

___

-What's her comment on this?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "You've has both years of experience as both a warrior of several different fields and weapons as well as a combat instructor to pass your knowledge and skills down to others, correct?"
___

Dipper: "Huh, I hadn't even considered that...You know what? That's a fair assumption." :)

___

-What's her comment on this?-
Byleth: "I was a military commander during a war as well."
---
Emblem Eirika: "Your brother's the kind to overthink, isn't he?" -to Mabel-
---
Blake: "It'd have been nice to know that 10 minutes ago..." :glare:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "I was a military commander during a war as well."
---
Emblem Eirika: "Your brother's the kind to overthink, isn't he?" -to Mabel-
---
Blake: "It'd have been nice to know that 10 minutes ago..." :glare:
Dedede: "Lucky for as much as Dreamland gets attacked, we've rarely had to deal with all-out wars..."

Meta Knight: "If anyone could be a good judge of your skills as a spear fighter and thrower, Bandana Dee, it's Byleth."
___

Mabel: "All the time." :p

Dipper: :glare:
___

-Her ironic sheer panic over something that turned out to be trivial was too funny for them to share the info immediately?- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
How is murder doll, btw?
Yeah, I just feel kinda ashamed of my late teen/very early 20s self which I'm trying to move on from, but I admittedly tend to really overthink stuff.

Also no clue rn LOL.
Tom: "And so far, it seems like everyone in this show has got a storyline here to tell..."
___

-It probably won't work or function since building a computer is still extremely complicated- :V

Linebeck: "...That's most likely true..."
___

They're...kind of an insult to the first two movies. Especially 3.
___

-They order some snacks from the cafeteria!-
___

(Well, I don't see him around here right now, but he's probably with Hurricane and the rest of their family. If necessary, you could ask them if he can help!) :b:
Lily: "I just hope the finale doesn't messes them up..."
---
-That's also a huge factor, yeah- :V
---
Rin: "...Does Ripley-san die?"
Sakura: -Sigh- "And that's probably not the biggest issue"
---
-And they are very much served!-
---
Jeanne: "I'd love to! Though I still wish to check if they're fine now..."
Azura: "Knowing her, she likely only tagged along with him just to stab his back, as she would never willingly work for her parents' killers without some goal in mind. Perhaps she was planning on freeing you and watching the chaos you'd cause..."
---
-LMAO-

-this makes Qrow more smug-
---
Alear: "Reading fiction and seeing it for real are two different things..."
---
Shez: "In the meantime... fighting game?" :p

-if Draco had paid attention to their spar, Shez had felt all the fatal damage once she powered down... but maybe she failed to pick up on it because Master hurt badly?-
Tiki: "Still not a pleasant way to meet her, frankly. I'll agree he was the bigger evil though"
---
-He says anything mocking in said smugness-
---
Natsuki: "I mean, you're not wrong..."
Yuri: "Like I never would have guessed a world like yours is real"
---
-She did the latter yeah, it being difficult to detect amongst all that-

Draco: "Hmph, I suppose it would help keep my brain active..."
___

___

___

___

-The Argo...-
___

___

Kamui: "Thank you..." -they'll let her use everything but the Brave alt's stuff-

-what KoP asked?-
---

---
Sothis: "The difference, Rapidash, is that Shez has a set of abilities so ridiculous that recklessness becomes a viable strategy."
---
---
---

Kanna: "And potentially risking his life for someone who only serves as a means to an end could jeopardize his mission. It's... not an easy situation."
---
Tiki: "We can share anything you want! I insist!" :)

Marie: "Now then, what's troubling you, dear?"
---
Lily: "Oh well, your company will still be appreciated!"

Mash: This is such a great opportunity to improve myself!
---
Sitonai: "Is she like a Berserker?"
-The White Ranger managed to dodge!-
---
Suzuka: "Yeah, her next wrong move is gonna seal the deal..."
Poppy: "My name is Poppy Pipopapo! And I am the main character of DoReMiFa Beat, so I'm just like you!"
Natsuki: "Wait, the rythm game?!"
Poppy: "The one and the same!"
---
-An un-Berserker'ed Heracles, Jason and some others? Totally-
---
-Wheelchair girl deserves it-
Arisa: "Why do you crush on this guy again?"
Hayate: "Weeeeell..."
-One of the goons questions why the politician is even doing this for a wig and thinks they should letAnya go, the politician shoots his head with a gun with silencer, saying that even if little, that's being a liar and someone like that shouldn't have power-
---
Takeru: "Don't stare at the bandaged one for long! He can teleport!" -shot at Monster 4, knowing it won't kill her, but hoping to stall her for a few seconds-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dedede: "Lucky for as much as Dreamland gets attacked, we've rarely had to deal with all-out wars..."

Meta Knight: "If anyone could be a good judge of your skills as a spear fighter and thrower, Bandana Dee, it's Byleth."
___

Mabel: "All the time." :p

Dipper: :glare:
___

-Her ironic sheer panic over something that turned out to be trivial was too funny for them to share the info immediately?- :V
Byleth: "Oh, a spear fighter. Perhaps we could see if you can stack up to my spear experience?"
---
-Eirika laughed-

-Ephraim snickered a bit-
---
-pretty much yeah, and it's what they admit-

Ruby: "Sorry..." :lol:

Blake: "...It does sound a bit funny in hindsight, at least..."

Tiki: "Still not a pleasant way to meet her, frankly. I'll agree he was the bigger evil though"
---
-He says anything mocking in said smugness-
---
Natsuki: "I mean, you're not wrong..."
Yuri: "Like I never would have guessed a world like yours is real"
---
-She did the latter yeah, it being difficult to detect amongst all that-

Draco: "Hmph, I suppose it would help keep my brain active..."
Azura: "Fair enough."
---
-the silence is even better :V-
---
Alear: "Same for me concerning this world."
---
Shez: "Yeah, so why not?" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
How is murder doll, btw?
Yeah, I just feel kinda ashamed of my late teen/very early 20s self which I'm trying to move on from, but I admittedly tend to really overthink stuff.

Also no clue rn LOL.
Honestly, I get it as almost everyone did stuff as teens that we consider cringy now. I say keep moving forward and try to avoid dwelling on the past. You've learned from it rather than ran from it, as Rafiki would say.

Maybe she'll help Claptrap deal with some Sentai copies in another siege of the fortress later. He won't be able to deal with them unless his tank is fixed, but if his tank is fixed, he'll absolutely want to help the fight again. :V

Lily: "I just hope the finale doesn't messes them up..."
---
-That's also a huge factor, yeah- :V
---
Rin: "...Does Ripley-san die?"
Sakura: -Sigh- "And that's probably not the biggest issue"
---
-And they are very much served!-
---
Jeanne: "I'd love to! Though I still wish to check if they're fine now..."
Tom: "You mean the characters or the show itself?"
___

-At least he understands computers a bit better now- :V
___

Everyone dies. In like, the first five minutes of three! And in a way that doesn't even make sense! You can't take a story that cynical seriously when it renders the entire previous movie meaningless and doesn't even bother to try explaining why!

Also, the special effects and musical scores get worse with each film onward.

___

-Steven just get some chips and a fruit smoothie-
___

(The Pokemon here or Jack and her family?)

Byleth: "Oh, a spear fighter. Perhaps we could see if you can stack up to my spear experience?"
---
-Eirika laughed-

-Ephraim snickered a bit-
---
-pretty much yeah, and it's what they admit-

Ruby: "Sorry..." :lol:

Blake: "...It does sound a bit funny in hindsight, at least..."
Bandana Dee: "I-I don't know, I've fought a lot of of battles, but I've never fought a battle anything like those tournament's before..."
___

Mabel: "But his smarts have also come in handy more than once. Even saved my life and a bunch of our friends more times than I can count! Dipper might be a nerd, but he's still legit smart. And I couldn't ask for a better twin brother!"

Dipper: "..." :) -Humbly but warmly smiled at that-
___

-Blake would've had a similar reaction if one of the other three made the same goof that she did instead?-

-what KoP asked?-
---

---
---
---
---

---

---

---
---
Poppy: "My name is Poppy Pipopapo! And I am the main character of DoReMiFa Beat, so I'm just like you!"
---
---
-One of the goons questions why the politician is even doing this for a wig and thinks they should letAnya go, the politician shoots his head with a gun with silencer, saying that even if little, that's being a liar and someone like that shouldn't have power-
---
Takeru: "Don't stare at the bandaged one for long! He can teleport!" -shot at Monster 4, knowing it won't kill her, but hoping to stall her for a few seconds-
-Alphys stays silent so that Lilith can answer that-
___

Star: "And we'll make sure to eat plenty of pancakes in your honor! ...And also kick some serious bad guy butt." :p
___

(Somehow I doubt that strategy always works...)

-Lancer keeps avoiding the giant Megazord for now, but might try to distract the White Ranger if he can draw too close to the group and their vehicles-
___

Huh, they even know the game?
___

-As well as a then-younger Medea...No doubt that must mean Atalanta herself is here as well-
___

TLink: :crazy:

-Medli and Tetra both went wide-eyed upon seeing the politician literally shoot one of his goons dead with a gun, right on the spot with no warning, no less, the former even covered her mouth with one hand in shock-

Tetra: "...This man's more ruthless than a common pirate..."
___

-And the bullets do slow Monster 6 down, keeping her fog effect from being too blinding, so they can at least still see the exit doors to the next room at the end of each hallway-

-...But this also means they can still clearly see any illusions on the walls. Penny is seeing static images of Ironwood, Pietro and Winter, the former being a former ally-turned-enemy she still harbors anger towards, while the latter two were practically family to her, so she still deeply regrets that she wasn't able to save them-

-Had she not gone with Ruby's group, she would've definitely stopped to stare at the illusions in regret by now. Furthermore, while Monster 6 was slowed by Takeru's bullets, Monster 4 was catching up to them, teleporting closer and closer to either group every five to ten seconds-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---
---
---
---
---
___

Star: "And we'll make sure to eat plenty of pancakes in your honor! ...And also kick some serious bad guy butt." :p
___

-Lancer keeps avoiding the giant Megazord for now, but might try to distract the White Ranger if he can draw too close to the group and their vehicles-
___

___

-As well as a then-younger Medea...No doubt that must mean Atalanta herself is here as well-
___

-Medli and Tetra both went wide-eyed upon seeing the politician literally shoot one of his goons dead with a gun, right on the spot with no warning, no less, the former even covered her mouth with one hand in shock-

___

-And the bullets do slow Monster 6 down, keeping her fog effect from being too blinding, so they can at least still see the exit doors to the next room at the end of each hallway-

-...But this also means they can still clearly see any illusions on the walls. Penny is seeing static images of Ironwood, Pietro and Winter, the former being a former ally-turned-enemy she still harbors anger towards, while the latter two were practically family to her, so she still deeply regrets that she wasn't able to save them-

-Had she not gone with Ruby's group, she would've definitely stopped to stare at the illusions in regret by now. Furthermore, while Monster 6 was slowed by Takeru's bullets, Monster 4 was catching up to them, teleporting closer and closer to either group every five to ten seconds-
Kamui: "You're so kind, Tiki..." -hugs her-

Lilith: "I.... really hurt Lady Kamui..."
---
Emblem Robin: "We'll be happy to give you that, at least."

-it really is, Mash!-
---
Sothis: "I have yet to see it fail, at the very least."
---
Byleth: That would explain why specifically this game was picked...
---
Blake: It's the Argo, yes...
---
Kanna: -actually paused from eating her snacks from that moment-
---
-Blake saw Sun... she misses him a lot...-

Bandana Dee: "I-I don't know, I've fought a lot of of battles, but I've never fought a battle anything like those tournament's before..."
___

Mabel: "But his smarts have also come in handy more than once. Even saved my life and a bunch of our friends more times than I can count! Dipper might be a nerd, but he's still legit smart. And I couldn't ask for a better twin brother!"

Dipper: "..." :) -Humbly but warmly smiled at that-
___

-Blake would've had a similar reaction if one of the other three made the same goof that she did instead?-
Byleth: "If you do well in this new style of combat, it would show how adaptable you are."
---
Emblem Eirika: "It's adorable to see such love between two twins~ Don't you agree, Ephraim?"

-he nods-
---
-she would've tagged along, yes-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "If you do well in this new style of combat, it would show how adaptable you are."
---
Emblem Eirika: "It's adorable to see such love between two twins~ Don't you agree, Ephraim?"

-he nods-
---
-she would've tagged along, yes-
Bandana Dee: "Well...I do want to compete in the Smash tournament myself some day. Maybe this is the ideal opportunity to put my skills to the test!"

___

Dipper: "Twins don't always totally see eye to eye, but that doesn't mean they don't care about each other." :)

Mabel: "Sibling bickering or not, true twins have always got each other's backs!" -Epic fist pump-
___

-And this being Team RWBY, their jokes and teasing among each other as well as JNPR and their Servant friends are never mean-spirited-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Bandana Dee: "Well...I do want to compete in the Smash tournament myself some day. Maybe this is the ideal opportunity to put my skills to the test!"

___

Dipper: "Twins don't always totally see eye to eye, but that doesn't mean they don't care about each other." :)

Mabel: "Sibling bickering or not, true twins have always got each other's backs!" -Epic fist pump-
___

-And this being Team RWBY, their jokes and teasing among each other as well as JNPR and their Servant friends are never mean-spirited-
Byleth: "To the training facilities then."
---
Emblem Eirika: "Well said, you two." :)
---
-it's always all in good fun and that makes Blake smile a bit-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "To the training facilities then."
---
Emblem Eirika: "Well said, you two." :)
---
-it's always all in good fun and that makes Blake smile a bit-
-Which is where they go next, and they arrive there now!-

___

Mabel: "Even Ephraim seems to agree despite not being much of a talker." :p
___

-And $5 really isn't much at all to repay for anyone here-

-Heck, knowing Lindy, she might even let it slide entirely-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Azura: "Fair enough."
---
-the silence is even better :V-
---
Alear: "Same for me concerning this world."
---
Shez: "Yeah, so why not?" :p
Tiki: "Back to Olivia though, even if not in this show, I could arrange for you both to meet"
---
-Well, not wrong- :V
Morrigan/Lilith: "Your loss!"
---
Sayori: "We all experience so many new things daily~"
---
Draco: "Hmph" -so they get to iiiiiit-
Honestly, I get it as almost everyone did stuff as teens that we consider cringy now. I say keep moving forward and try to avoid dwelling on the past. You've learned from it rather than ran from it, as Rafiki would say.

Maybe she'll help Claptrap deal with some Sentai copies in another siege of the fortress later. He won't be able to deal with them unless his tank is fixed, but if his tank is fixed, he'll absolutely want to help the fight again. :V
Yeah, you're right. Heck, that can even last until one's early 20s. That I shall theeeeeeeen.

And makes sense LOL
Tom: "You mean the characters or the show itself?"
___

-At least he understands computers a bit better now- :V
___

Everyone dies. In like, the first five minutes of three! And in a way that doesn't even make sense! You can't take a story that cynical seriously when it renders the entire previous movie meaningless and doesn't even bother to try explaining why!

Also, the special effects and musical scores get worse with each film onward.

___

-Steven just get some chips and a fruit smoothie-
___

(The Pokemon here or Jack and her family?)
Lily: "The show itself, I mean!"
---
-But how well?-
---
Rin: "...Everyone? Even...?"
-Sakura nods knowing she meant Newt-
Rin: ".......Yeah, I understand now why you kept it a secret..."
---
-While Mash gets a slice of chocolate cake and coffee-
---
Jeanne: "The former I meant!"
___

___

___

___

___

___

---

-it really is, Mash!-
---
---
---
---
---
Tiki: "You're such a good friend, I must" :) -hugs her back-

Marie: "That's what's been giving you so much guilt?"
---
Lily: "We're all so glad to hear, so watch us out!"

-What Yang think of thiiiiiis?-
---
-In fact the White Ranger is about to make his Megazord punch them-
---
Monika: "N-No way... How are you even here then?!"
Poppy: "It's a... Long and somewhat unpleasant story, but I've been called to assist you four!"
---
-Speaking of Medea, she and Atalanta seem to be chatting-
---
Arisa: "Yeah, he's total scum..."
Fate: "Woah..."
-However, one of the goons that was in Twilight's house arrives to say Twilight was killed... TO THEN START TO KICK THEIR ASSES AS IT'S TWILIGHT IN DISGUISE-
---
Takeru: "Let's move, Monster 6 won't be stopped for long and Monster 4 is still teleporting!" -images of when a monster using the powers of Leonardo da Vinci killed his father in another timeline where shown to Takeru, but the safety of the others kept being his priority-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Which is where they go next, and they arrive there now!-

___

Mabel: "Even Ephraim seems to agree despite not being much of a talker." :p
___

-And $5 really isn't much at all to repay for anyone here-

-Heck, knowing Lindy, she might even let it slide entirely-
Byleth: -Areadbhar lance in hand- "Ready?"
---
-it shows that Mabel's right about the twinsies-
---
-pretty much yeah- :p

Tiki: "Back to Olivia though, even if not in this show, I could arrange for you both to meet"
---
-Well, not wrong- :V
Morrigan/Lilith: "Your loss!"
---
Sayori: "We all experience so many new things daily~"
---
Draco: "Hmph" -so they get to iiiiiit-
Azura: "That would be nice."
---
Qrow: "Whatever you say." :p
---
Alear: "That must be quite nice."
---
-VIDEO GAMES-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "The show itself, I mean!"
---
-But how well?-
---
Rin: "...Everyone? Even...?"
-Sakura nods knowing she meant Newt-
Rin: ".......Yeah, I understand now why you kept it a secret..."
---
-While Mash gets a slice of chocolate cake and coffee-
---
Jeanne: "The former I meant!"
Tom: "Oh yeah, I get what ya mean. Way too many TV shows out there end up throwing the writing quality out the window in the final seasons."

-Cough cough SvtFoE Season 4 cough-
___

-I am not sure yet- :V
___

Sorry about that...For what it's worth, most Alien fans and even people who just liked any of the movies in the franchise at all don't consider three or four to be canon.
___

Steven: "That's one of the fanciest snacks I've ever seen!" :surprised:
___

(Alright, then let's check on how the wild Pokemon here are doing!) :b:

Byleth: -Areadbhar lance in hand- "Ready?"
---
-it shows that Mabel's right about the twinsies-
---
-pretty much yeah- :p
Bandana Dee: -Twirls the royal spear he and all other Waddle Dee soldiers and guards wield with both of his hands before assuming a battle pose- "Affirmative!"

___

-Does Ephraim have any response to this or does he try to remain stoic?-
___

-Any of the four currently present here discuss this?-

---

-it really is, Mash!-
---
---
---
---
---

---

---
---
Poppy: "It's a... Long and somewhat unpleasant story, but I've been called to assist you four!"
---
---
-However, one of the goons that was in Twilight's house arrives to say Twilight was killed... TO THEN START TO KICK THEIR ASSES AS IT'S TWILIGHT IN DISGUISE-
---
Takeru: "Let's move, Monster 6 won't be stopped for long and Monster 4 is still teleporting!" -images of when a monster using the powers of Leonardo da Vinci killed his father in another timeline where shown to Takeru, but the safety of the others kept being his priority-
-Alphys remains silent for now-
___

Star: "Speaking of, when are we going back to Basel, exactly?"
___

-All of my characters narrowly avoided the punch, though Lancer's bike nearly crashed-
___

By cheering them up...?
___

-They're close friends in the modern day, so this must have been around where their friendship started-
___

TLink: "He did come back to save her!" :surprised:

Medli: "I knew Twilight was too good a person to leave her behind!" :)
___

(There's...nothing for us to be afraid of!)

(Damn it, there's too many of these entities at this point!)

-Monster 4 manages to teleport close enough to one of the group leaders to land a claw slash attack on one of them, unless Atalanta blocked the attack in advance or if Ruby's Semblance being active outright negated any damage he could've dealt to her Aura in her normal state-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---
---
---
---
---
___

___

-All of my characters narrowly avoided the punch, though Lancer's bike nearly crashed-
___

By cheering them up...?
___

-They're close friends in the modern day, so this must have been around where their friendship started-
___

___

-Monster 4 manages to teleport close enough to one of the group leaders to land a claw slash attack on one of them, unless Atalanta blocked the attack in advance or if Ruby's Semblance being active outright negated any damage he could've dealt to her Aura in her normal state-
Kamui: -crying a bit...-

Lilith: "Yes... it is..."
---
-soon:tm:, Star-

Yang: This is all so cool!
---
Shez: -piloted Rapidash to avoid things less narrowly- "So where are we going now?!"
---
Byleth: "That's the implication."
---
Blake: Awwww, that's nice.
---
Kanna: "It's a good moment, yes."
---
-only someone who could strike at a molecular level could harm the Ruby Express so it's very safe-

Bandana Dee: -Twirls the royal spear he and all other Waddle Dee soldiers and guards wield with both of his hands before assuming a battle pose- "Affirmative!"

___

-Does Ephraim have any response to this or does he try to remain stoic?-
___

-Any of the four currently present here discuss this?-
Byleth: "Then let this battle begin."
---
-the latter-
---
-there's just an overall silent agreement because they know each other well enough at this point-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Then let this battle begin."
---
-the latter-
---
-there's just an overall silent agreement because they know each other well enough at this point-
___

Mabel: "Is he always trying to be this quiet and mature-like?"

___

Claptrap: "Wait, I just realized...This means you weren't actually inspecting the furniture at all! My mind's been totally blown, here!" -Not sarcasm- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Azura: "That would be nice."
---
Qrow: "Whatever you say." :p
---
Alear: "That must be quite nice."
---
-VIDEO GAMES-
Tiki: "Great! Then I'll be sure to do it in soon, no less than a week!"
---
-They both grit their teeth, but don't attack-
---
Yuri: "How well have you adapted to this level of technology so far?"
---
-Draco gets the controller, though she's not planning to understimate her...-
Tom: "Oh yeah, I get what ya mean. Way too many TV shows out there end up throwing the writing quality out the window in the final seasons."

-Cough cough SvtFoE Season 4 cough-
___

-I am not sure yet- :V
___

Sorry about that...For what it's worth, most Alien fans and even people who just liked any of the movies in the franchise at all don't consider three or four to be canon.
___

Steven: "That's one of the fanciest snacks I've ever seen!" :surprised:
___

(Alright, then let's check on how the wild Pokemon here are doing!) :b:
Lily: "I just hope they managae to do it, the fanbase is so big it'd be terrible to disappoint them"
Totally...
---
-Well, how about now?- :V
---
Rin: "That was the third one, right? What about the fourth?"
---
Mash: "...It is? I just thought it was tasty..."
---
Jeanne: -Nods- "Let's go" :) -she approached some-
___

___

___

By cheering them up...?
___

___

___

---

---
Shez: -piloted Rapidash to avoid things less narrowly- "So where are we going now?!"
---
---
---
---
-only someone who could strike at a molecular level could harm the Ruby Express so it's very safe-
Tiki: "There, there..." -patted her- "I love you a lot too" :)

Marie: "Hm, do you believe she will hate you?"
---
Lily: "Soon, I am pretty sure!"

-Indeed, this guy is gonna be so awesome in action!-
---
Charlotte: "We better get to Rita or Coyle or Koyanskaya!"
---
Yuri: "How do you plan to do that?"
Poppy: "Oh you know! With a little chitchat and a small musical number!"
---
-She was even braiding her hair at that moment!-
---
Hayate: "Told you" :p
-Twilight kicks their asses and starts to run off with her in her arms!-
---
-Atalanta however, wasn't so lucky and got hit!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
___

Mabel: "Is he always trying to be this quiet and mature-like?"

___

Claptrap: "Wait, I just realized...This means you weren't actually inspecting the furniture at all! My mind's been totally blown, here!" -Not sarcasm- :V
Byleth: -letting Bandana have the first move-
---
Emblem Eirika: "He's more of a fighter than a talker."
---
Blake: "...."

Tiki: "Great! Then I'll be sure to do it in soon, no less than a week!"
---
-They both grit their teeth, but don't attack-
---
Yuri: "How well have you adapted to this level of technology so far?"
---
-Draco gets the controller, though she's not planning to understimate her...-
Azura: "That would be great." :)
---
-it'd be a bad idea because one of them lost to Qrow and the other knows why-
---
Alear: "I don't really understand much yet..."
---
Shez: "Alright, just pick whoever you feel like."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Azura: "That would be great." :)
---
-it'd be a bad idea because one of them lost to Qrow and the other knows why-
---
Alear: "I don't really understand much yet..."
---
Shez: "Alright, just pick whoever you feel like."
Tiki: "Wonderful~! Then I'll make sure of it~!" :)
---
-Indeed, hmph!-
Morrigan/Lilith: "Well, your loss then!"
---
Yuri: "Oh, maybe you will over time?"
---
Draco: "Hmmmm...." -the most fancy-looking character she could spot-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Tiki: "Wonderful~! Then I'll make sure of it~!" :)
---
-Indeed, hmph!-
Morrigan/Lilith: "Well, your loss then!"
---
Yuri: "Oh, maybe you will over time?"
---
Draco: "Hmmmm...." -the most fancy-looking character she could spot-
Azura: :)
---
Qrow: "Sure, I'm the loser here." :p
---
Alear: "I'm not even sure how long I'll stay. I still have Elyos to take care of..."
---
Shez: "Alright, get ready, girl!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I just hope they managae to do it, the fanbase is so big it'd be terrible to disappoint them"
Totally...
---
-Well, how about now?- :V
---
Rin: "That was the third one, right? What about the fourth?"
---
Mash: "...It is? I just thought it was tasty..."
---
Jeanne: -Nods- "Let's go" :) -she approached some-
Tom: "Just like that one medieval fantasy show that everyone talks about..."

Still fully planning on not having anything about the Season 4 finale happen here, because tbh Star was straight
___

-He'll at least understand how to use default and basic programs now- :V
___

Oh, Ripley just gets cloned to help fight some more aliens. The action's lame and it was really just a poor attempt to at least bring Ripley back after shamelessly and randomly killing her off along with all the other major characters. :glare:
___

Steven: "Maybe the cake itself is just frosted really fancy. Well, that, and any food made by the kitchen staff here is amazing!" :b:
___

-Now I need to decide which Pokemon are there...-

Byleth: -letting Bandana have the first move-
---
Emblem Eirika: "He's more of a fighter than a talker."
---
Blake: "...."
-His first attack is to throw not one, nor two, but three spears at her, all landing a few feet apart-
___

Mabel: "We definitely know a few people like that here. He might be able to get along with them." :p
___

Claptrap: "And that also probably really ISN'T a real job! Holy crap! ...Should that have been obvious? Oh well! Doesn't matter now, all seems to be resolved!"

---

---
---
---
---
---

---

---
---
---
---
---
I-I somehow highly doubt that..
___

Marco: "I guess we all just need an actual plan now that everyone's been partnered with an Emblem and their powers..."
___

(Getting back to HQ is the safer option!) -Running faster and ready to dodge attacks ahead of time as a result-

But we've still gotta stop the bad guys!
___

.......Doesn't that only usually work in musicals?

Every Steven Universe character who isn't an unredeemed antagonist: -Sneezes in harmony-
___

-Atalanta always tried to help and protect children due to her own background before Artemis adopted her, so it's not surprise that she became friends with Medea when she herself was a teenager-
___

Medli: "That was amazing!"

Tetra: "Is she gonna recognize the guy?"
___

(Leave her alone!)

-Tried to zap Monster 4 with Thunderbolt, to no effect-

-Specimen 7 is steadily catching up...-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Azura: :)
---
Qrow: "Sure, I'm the loser here." :p
---
Alear: "I'm not even sure how long I'll stay. I still have Elyos to take care of..."
---
Shez: "Alright, get ready, girl!"
Tiki: "I know for a fact that you both will love it" :)
---
Morrigan: "You totally be! Right?!"
Lilith: "That's right, hmph!"
---
Yuri: "...Maybe we could visit instead then?"
---
Draco: "Let's see how this goes..." I can't understimate this, there's clearly a precise learning curve.
Tom: "Just like that one medieval fantasy show that everyone talks about..."

Still fully planning on not having anything about the Season 4 finale happen here, because tbh Star was straight
___

-He'll at least understand how to use default and basic programs now- :V
___

Oh, Ripley just gets cloned to help fight some more aliens. The action's lame and it was really just a poor attempt to at least bring Ripley back after shamelessly and randomly killing her off along with all the other major characters. :glare:
___

Steven: "Maybe the cake itself is just frosted really fancy. Well, that, and any food made by the kitchen staff here is amazing!" :b:
___

-Now I need to decide which Pokemon are there...-
Lily: "You mean Play of Sovereigns?"

Straightly dumbed down for the sake of the ship and having a conclusion of sorts?
---
da Vinci: "Seems I've been teaching you well!"
---
Rin: ".........." -blinks- "You can't be serious they just replaced her like that!"
Sakura: "She is, it's what happens"
---
Mash: "I just wanted to stay awake" 😅
---
-Go on then...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---
---
---
---
---
___

Marco: "I guess we all just need an actual plan now that everyone's been partnered with an Emblem and their powers..."
___

(Getting back to HQ is the safer option!) -Running faster and ready to dodge attacks ahead of time as a result-

___

Every Steven Universe character who isn't an unredeemed antagonist: -Sneezes in harmony-
___

-Atalanta always tried to help and protect children due to her own background before Artemis adopted her, so it's not surprise that she became friends with Medea when she herself was a teenager-
___

___

(Leave her alone!)

Kamui: -seems happier from the pats- "You're like a sister to me, Tiki..."

Lilith: "She's... far too kind to truly hate anyone. But it doesn't undo the fact that I destroyed her mental health..."
---
Emblem Robin: "I imagine everyone paired with an Emblem will be part of a raid to take back your home."

-HECK YEAH, WE ALL LIKE IKE-
---
Alear: "If we retreat, they have time to do more horrible things... We have to stop them!"
---
Byleth: "It can't bring harm to try..."
---
Blake: She wanted to protect her...
---
Kanna: "Probably not yet."
---
Blake: "Ata!" :crazy:

-how well is the Ruby Express doing?-

-His first attack is to throw not one, nor two, but three spears at her, all landing a few feet apart-
___

Mabel: "We definitely know a few people like that here. He might be able to get along with them." :p
___

Claptrap: "And that also probably really ISN'T a real job! Holy crap! ...Should that have been obvious? Oh well! Doesn't matter now, all seems to be resolved!"
-Byleth rolled out of the way but got hit, having not expected three at once-
---
Emblem Eirika: "Maybe." :p
---
Blake: "I guess it is, huh..."

Tiki: "I know for a fact that you both will love it" :)
---
Morrigan: "You totally be! Right?!"
Lilith: "That's right, hmph!"
---
Yuri: "...Maybe we could visit instead then?"
---
Draco: "Let's see how this goes..." I can't understimate this, there's clearly a precise learning curve.
Azura: "I have no doubt on that." :)
---
Qrow: :laugh:
---
Alear: "Oh, I'd love visitors." :)
---
-she'd figure things quick or nah?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "You mean Play of Sovereigns?"

Straightly dumbed down for the sake of the ship and having a conclusion of sorts?
---
da Vinci: "Seems I've been teaching you well!"
---
Rin: ".........." -blinks- "You can't be serious they just replaced her like that!"
Sakura: "She is, it's what happens"
---
Mash: "I just wanted to stay awake" 😅
---
-Go on then...-
Tom: -Snaps fingers- "That's the one!"

/// have no idea how that part of the draft didn't save.

Because tbh Star was straight-up acting out of character, and so were Marco, Moon and several others. What you said is equally accurate.

___

Linebeck: "I just needed an additional tidbit of information..."
___

Both the third and fourth Alien movies suck, honestly...
___

Steven: "Right, you actually still need sleep unlike most of the other Servants since you're still partly human..."
___

-For starters, there's a Pikachu, a Squirtle, a Kanto Vulpix, a Mudkip, a Scyther, and a Girafarig-

-Byleth rolled out of the way but got hit, having not expected three at once-
---
Emblem Eirika: "Maybe." :p
---
Blake: "I guess it is, huh..."
-He tries to use a Dash-dtyled move with the spear afterwards, the spear having either returned to him or among several that he has on hand-
___

-Ephraim's thoughts?-
___

Claptrap: "Except for the broken vase itself!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

___

___

(Leave her alone!)

Lilith: "She's... far too kind to truly hate anyone. But it doesn't undo the fact that I destroyed her mental health..."
---
Emblem Robin: "I imagine everyone paired with an Emblem will be part of a raid to take back your home."

---
Alear: "If we retreat, they have time to do more horrible things... We have to stop them!"
---
---
---
---

Tiki: -Giggles- "It's funny how I had to alternate between a little and then a big sister then" :p

Marie: "Then why not assist in repairing it?"
---
Lily: "I hold little doubt they will..."

Mash: "...I feel a little tired now though"
---
Sitonai: "I agree with her, I've had to stand their attitude for way too long!"
Charlotte: "Same!"
---
-The Dokis don't know what to say about that, in part flinched by seeing a fellow video game character being brought to life like them-
---
-Even if some people around seem to not like Medea at all given the context of how she joined the crew-
---
-Anya does because she can read his thoughts as he wonders what the heck is he doing and she can't help but yell out "Daddy!" as Twilight finds her annoying, not realizing she figured him out-
Hayate: "There you go" :p
---
Atalanta: "I-I'm fine!" -she's not-
-Takeru tried shooting at Monster 4 again!-
Azura: "I have no doubt on that." :)
---
Qrow: :laugh:
---
Alear: "Oh, I'd love visitors." :)
---
-she'd figure things quick or nah?-
Tiki: "Fantastic~! I'll tell you when i get her then" :)
---
-Both scoff at him!-
Morrigan: "You were just lucky and nothing else!"
Lilith: "I take it back, you're not handsome at all!"
---
Natsuki: "Heheh, then we got that in our schedule now" :p
---
-Not really, that will entice her more to git gud tho-
Tom: -Snaps fingers- "That's the one!"

/// have no idea how that part of the draft didn't save.

Because tbh Star was straight-up acting out of character, and so were Marco, Moon and several others. What you said is equally accurate.

___

Linebeck: "I just needed an additional tidbit of information..."
___

Both the third and fourth Alien movies suck, honestly...
___

Steven: "Right, you actually still need sleep unlike most of the other Servants since you're still partly human..."
___

-For starters, there's a Pikachu, a Squirtle, a Kanto Vulpix, a Mudkip, a Scyther, and a Girafarig-
Lily: "Oh that finale ruined it for so many..."

Agreed, yeah
---
da Vinci: "Just an additional one, huh~?" :p
---
Rin: "I now see why you say people ignore them..."
---
Mash: -Nods- "So I need sugar like most people"
---
Jeanne: "That one looks a lot like Weiss Schnee's Pokémon..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-He tries to use a Dash-dtyled move with the spear afterwards, the spear having either returned to him or among several that he has on hand-
___

-Ephraim's thoughts?-
___

Claptrap: "Except for the broken vase itself!"
-this one Byleth managed to block-
---
Emblem Ephraim: As long as I get a good spar.
---
Weiss: "That probably cost nothing."

Tiki: "Fantastic~! I'll tell you when i get her then" :)
---
-Both scoff at him!-
Morrigan: "You were just lucky and nothing else!"
Lilith: "I take it back, you're not handsome at all!"
---
Natsuki: "Heheh, then we got that in our schedule now" :p
---
-Not really, that will entice her more to git gud tho-
Azura: "Thank you."
---
Qrow: "Whatever you say, you two." :p
---
Alear: "I'm happy to hear." :)
---
-Shez would give her genuine tips-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Oh that finale ruined it for so many..."

Agreed, yeah
---
da Vinci: "Just an additional one, huh~?" :p
---
Rin: "I now see why you say people ignore them..."
---
Mash: -Nods- "So I need sugar like most people"
---
Jeanne: "That one looks a lot like Weiss Schnee's Pokémon..."
Tom: "People still disagree on how bad or good the show's series finale was to this day from all the talk I've heard..."

Ironically it and SvtFoE's finales premiered on the exact same day and year as each other's :V
___

Linebeck: "Yes, it's all that was necessary for an experienced steamboat captain!"
___

Most people do. Heck, even Bishop doesn't make it despite being an android...
___

Steven: "And from all the adults in Beach City say, coffee usually helps a lot with that."
___

(That's because they're the same species. The difference is that this one's from Kanto, while Winter's from Alola!)

Vulpix: "(Huh? Hey, there are more people here than usual!)" :b:

Squirtle: "(Oh, hey there!)" -Waves at the group-

-this one Byleth managed to block-
---
Emblem Ephraim: As long as I get a good spar.
---
Weiss: "That probably cost nothing."
-Bandana Dee is nervous and is prepared to try and spotdodge/roll out of the way of whatever attack Byleth uses afterwards-
___

-Maybe that's a good excuse for them to train some more?- :V
___

Claptrap: "Fair point, so the issue is practically non-existent!"

---

---
---
---
---
---

Tiki: -Giggles- "It's funny how I had to alternate between a little and then a big sister then" :p

---

---
---
-The Dokis don't know what to say about that, in part flinched by seeing a fellow video game character being brought to life like them-
---
-Even if some people around seem to not like Medea at all given the context of how she joined the crew-
---
-Anya does because she can read his thoughts as he wonders what the heck is he doing and she can't help but yell out "Daddy!" as Twilight finds her annoying, not realizing she figured him out-
---
Y-Yeah, if she truly still cares about you, and I can tell that she does, then I'm sure she'd be glad to have your support, too...
___

Star: "Why else would the Rulers have gone through the trouble of asking Alrear for help and getting all the Emblems to begin with if they weren't?" :p
___

(...Very well. I hope you're right about this!) -Turns back to run towards the fortress at Shez's order-

(First, there's no way we're gonna beat or get past this guy without backup. We need to call for help somehow...)
___

I think they're kinda at a loss for words...
___

-Due to being a princess of high royalty and authority who was sent to go on the journey rather than recruited by Jason like everyone else on the Argo was...-
___

Medli: "She could potentially compromise the mission and his identity if she keeps calling him out as her dad while here..."
___

(You're not fine and you know it!) -Deeply worried, and trying to help keep the ghostly Specimens at bay with electric attacks, injuring Monster 4 and Monster 6, but only slowing them down-

-If the bullets have any kind of magical or magic like property to them or otherwise have electrical attributes, Monster 4 might actually damaged. If not, the bullets phase through him harmlessly and he continues trying to catch up to the Ruby Express, which is far ahead of Specimen 7, but it's always able to catch up to the next room they're in shortly after they enter each one, meaning they can't afford to not stay on the move-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Azura: "Thank you."
---
Qrow: "Whatever you say, you two." :p
---
Alear: "I'm happy to hear." :)
---
-Shez would give her genuine tips-
Tiki: "Anything for you and Kamui. And little Kanna, she's an angel!"
---
Morrigan: "Well we are right!" >:V
---
Sayori: "Yay~! Maybe we can meet more friends of you then~!"
---
Draco: "...That learning curve is more advanced than I thought"
Tom: "People still disagree on how bad or good the show's series finale was to this day from all the talk I've heard..."

Ironically it and SvtFoE's finales premiered on the exact same day and year as each other's :V
___

Linebeck: "Yes, it's all that was necessary for an experienced steamboat captain!"
___

Most people do. Heck, even Bishop doesn't make it despite being an android...
___

Steven: "And from all the adults in Beach City say, coffee usually helps a lot with that."
___

(That's because they're the same species. The difference is that this one's from Kanto, while Winter's from Alola!)

Vulpix: "(Huh? Hey, there are more people here than usual!)" :b:

Squirtle: "(Oh, hey there!)" -Waves at the group-
Lily: "But most feelings appear to be negative..."

Ahue
---
da Vinci: "Show me the results then!" :p
---
Rin: "Ugh, I guess I'll end ignoring them"
Sakura: "Good~!"
---
Mash: "That's true..." -is about 20 years old-
---
Jeanne: "I see, that makes sense.. Ah! Hello little ones!" -waves-
Marie: "Some are cute~!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---
---
---
---
---
Y-Yeah, if she truly still cares about you, and I can tell that she does, then I'm sure she'd be glad to have your support, too...
___

Star: "Why else would the Rulers have gone through the trouble of asking Alrear for help and getting all the Emblems to begin with if they weren't?" :p
___

(...Very well. I hope you're right about this!) -Turns back to run towards the fortress at Shez's order-

(First, there's no way we're gonna beat or get past this guy without backup. We need to call for help somehow...)
___

I think they're kinda at a loss for words...
___

-Due to being a princess of high royalty and authority who was sent to go on the journey rather than recruited by Jason like everyone else on the Argo was...-
___

Medli: "She could potentially compromise the mission and his identity if she keeps calling him out as her dad while here..."
___

(You're not fine and you know it!) -Deeply worried, and trying to help keep the ghostly Specimens at bay with electric attacks, injuring Monster 4 and Monster 6, but only slowing them down-

-If the bullets have any kind of magical or magic like property to them or otherwise have electrical attributes, Monster 4 might actually damaged. If not, the bullets phase through him harmlessly and he continues trying to catch up to the Ruby Express, which is far ahead of Specimen 7, but it's always able to catch up to the next room they're in shortly after they enter each one, meaning they can't afford to not stay on the move-
Kamui: "You really did, huh... I still remember when you were so small."

Lilith: "What if I hurt her again...?"
---
Emblem Chrom: "We'll make sure to do our part then."

Emblem Ike: "Then you should get some rest. Don't worry, I'll keep guard in case you're attacked."
---
-Sothis was clever enough to use Master-Servant telepathy, relaying a call for help to both Guifei and Arcueid-

Sothis: "Consider it done."
---
Byleth: "And yet she said nothing wrong..."
---
Blake: It's good that at least someone cares for her...
---
Kanna: "Indeed she could..."
---
Blake: -trying to shoot at some as well- "You don't need to hide anything from us..."

Ruby: GOTTA HURRY AND GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!

-Bandana Dee is nervous and is prepared to try and spotdodge/roll out of the way of whatever attack Byleth uses afterwards-
___

-Maybe that's a good excuse for them to train some more?- :V
___

Claptrap: "Fair point, so the issue is practically non-existent!"
-which was to run up to him and side B-
---
-it would totally be :V-
---
Blake: "So let's move on from it..."
Tiki: "Anything for you and Kamui. And little Kanna, she's an angel!"
---
Morrigan: "Well we are right!" >:V
---
Sayori: "Yay~! Maybe we can meet more friends of you then~!"
---
Draco: "...That learning curve is more advanced than I thought"
Azura: "Isn't she? I've taught her how to play hanetsuki for any New Year festivities that may happen."
---
Qrow: "Sure, whatever." :rolleyes:
---
Alear: "Oh, I'd be delighted." :)
---
Shez: "It's pretty easy once you get past all the basics. It's mostly about optimizing your timing once you get there." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "But most feelings appear to be negative..."

Ahue
---
da Vinci: "Show me the results then!" :p
---
Rin: "Ugh, I guess I'll end ignoring them"
Sakura: "Good~!"
---
Mash: "That's true..." -is about 20 years old-
---
Jeanne: "I see, that makes sense.. Ah! Hello little ones!" -waves-
Marie: "Some are cute~!"
Tom: "This show at least doesn't have special effects to try and fall back on, so they'll have to focus on writing and character development!"
___

Linebeck: "Eh? Like what?"
___

Sorry we didn't tell you about the sequels sooner, but they're just, ugh, so bad and insulting!
___

Steven: "Apparently even Papyrus drinks a lot of it. I guess that's how he makes so many meals' worth of spaghetti every day..."
___

Pikachu: "(Awwwww, thanks!)" :grin:

Scyther: "(But what brings some of you humans here?)"

Mudkip: "(A-Are we in trouble?)"

-which was to run up to him and side B-
---
-it would totally be :V-
---
Blake: "So let's move on from it..."
-Which sure enough, BANDANA DEE TRIES TO DODGE!-

-Whether he's successful in dodging it or not though is your call- :V
___

-Will he suggest this or nah?-
___

-RW_Y agrees while still getting a chuckle out of it?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Which sure enough, BANDANA DEE TRIES TO DODGE!-

-Whether he's successful in dodging it or not though is your call- :V
___

-Will he suggest this or nah?-
___

-RW_Y agrees while still getting a chuckle out of it?-
-he barely did but he could tell how close it was with how massive the swing was-
---
-he's not much of a talker :V-
---
-they totally do- :V

Top Bottom