• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Fictional one or real one?-
___

Linebeck: "No matter, I'm sure I'll figure it out in due time!"
___

-The bar owner even comforts him about it, despite their rocky past as exes, having sort of rekindled their bond after the whole adventure-
___

Steven: "Looks that means we're both kinda stumped..." -Sighs while sitting down, back against a wall-
___

(To who?) :surprised:

-If Sans were nearby, he'd say "wrong kind of engagement"...or make a pun about it- :V
-A fictional one because why noooooot-
---
da Vinci: "How much do you estimate~?" :p
---
Sakura: "Glad that they're getting along again too!"
---
Mash: "We really do... But maybe we can solve things together!" :)
---
Jeanne: "Not in the way you expect though. This is called an Emblem Ring, it summons a spiritual copy of a heroine from another world"
Marie: "Oh my~!"
Azura: "Oh, are you interested in joining?"

-I see what you're doing lol-
---
Qrow: "Maybe." :p
---
Alear: "Have you tried it?"
---
-but really doesn't think that way... Shez too nice :V-
Tiki: "Actually, I was thinking it could be a good opportunity for you to meet someone once again"
---
Morrigan: "...Would you?"
Lilith: Ha! Who's pride is shaking now?!
---
Natsuki: "I am now" :p
---
-Indeed, she's just trying to convince herself she does-
Marie's right. Trust me, I know what that kind of expression is like...I-I've had and felt doubt myself a lot before... :urg:
___

Star: "Yes, thank you kindly!" -Bows as well-

Marco: "Oh, uh, yeah, thanks!" -Hurriedly bows as well, not wanting to be disrespectful-
___

-Lancer was narrowly able to drive around it-

He even helped Koyanskaya and Dr. Coyle betray Drakkon! And from how he acts, it seems like all he cares about is having more power and authority like Rita!

___

-Dipper and Mabel are still highly suspicious of her and aren't saying anything else yet, but try to look neutral or happy to not raise Poppy's own suspicions if she's a foe after all, at the very least-
___

-But if this isn't the final fight with Adam, then that means...-
___

Tetra: "This guy acts like Niko if he were older...and more competent."

TLink: "I still think you're way too harsh on him, Tetra."
___

Cat: "I exist within the Threshold of Consciousness to help and guide those who seek to survive the mansion and those who must confront the Wall. If you still wish to walk ahead,...Good luck." -Said with a more sympathetic tone than usual, gathering that some of the members of this group have been through a lot even without most of them specifiying what-
Kamui: "...There's no shortage of those around here."

Lilith: "....I suppose you may be right..."
---
-then they Disengage so Chrom shows up-

Emblem Chrom: "So how were things, Star?"

Emblem Ike: "I'm glad you realize practice and actual battle have a difference."
---
Alear: "He sounds horrible..."

-Shez runs away to escape the hand's grasp but then does a fancy wall jump to try and leap herself far enough to land on said hand, maintaining her momentum if she does so-
---
-yes, it's exactly what you think, as Yang's arm quickly gets sliced up!-
---
Kanna: "I'm sure he tries his best." :)
---
-it's time for the Semblance Train, except...-

Ruby: "So... what's the way to the exit?" :lol:
Tiki: "Even better then, right?" :) -except for Shuten, so not her-

Marie: "Oh I know, I can invite you to some tea!"
---
-Star would respooooond?-

Mash: "Yes, after all, in one you are going to fight opponents tht will try to kill you"
---
-The hand is quite large, the length of an average house at least, but at the same time this is Shez, so she manages to!-
Achilles: "She's kinda not bad though" :p
---
Poppy: -Giggle- "Of course, your voice is cute, and so are you! I'm sure you could do great things!"
Frankenstein: "Hmmm... Maybe..."
Poppy: "You're welcome! I must get going, but if I have time, we can keep talking after this!" :)
-The plot twist here is that Poppy is a legitimate sweetheart that is being honest with everything she's been saying and Gai just forgot to tell others that he called for her to cheer the Dokis up. But of course, none of them think that right now- :V
---
Atalanta: "........That horrid man!"
---
-Thus Franky gives Twilight the answers for Anya's entrance test and also gives him some info he found out about her, having been adopted 4 times for a whole year only to be returned every time-
Alice: "Poor girl's been through a lot..."
---
Takeru: "Thank you" :)
Mordred: "...How am I supposed to know?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-A fictional one because why noooooot-
---
da Vinci: "How much do you estimate~?" :p
---
Sakura: "Glad that they're getting along again too!"
---
Mash: "We really do... But maybe we can solve things together!" :)
---
Jeanne: "Not in the way you expect though. This is called an Emblem Ring, it summons a spiritual copy of a heroine from another world"
Marie: "Oh my~!"
Tom: "Those two are totally gonna get together by the end of the season."
___

Linebeck: "..."
___

-Plus, it appears the archaeologist has largely grown out of just finding and preserving ancient artifacts just for the sake of it, given the dangers and disrespect it may involve-
___

Steven: "...Yeah, you're right. We can totally figure out which songs to sing if we pick them out together!" :b:
___

(Wait, what?!)

Byleth: "She seems very capable. I hope the best for you two."
---
-he's a robot so they can just lower the volume :V-
---
Ruby: "Hmph!" -pouts!-
Reposting this because once again I didn't quote this reply correctly lol

Marco: :) "Thanks. Same to you and your friends."
___

-Mettaton will be most offended- :V
___

oh, that was just a joke. i actually think my little bro is really cool. a tad overly hammy sometimes, but genuinely cool.

Kamui: "...There's no shortage of those around here."

Lilith: "....I suppose you may be right..."
---
-then they Disengage so Chrom shows up-

Emblem Chrom: "So how were things, Star?"

Emblem Ike: "I'm glad you realize practice and actual battle have a difference."
---
Alear: "He sounds horrible..."

-Shez runs away to escape the hand's grasp but then does a fancy wall jump to try and leap herself far enough to land on said hand, maintaining her momentum if she does so-
---
-yes, it's exactly what you think, as Yang's arm quickly gets sliced up!-
---
Kanna: "I'm sure he tries his best." :)
---
-it's time for the Semblance Train, except...-

Ruby: "So... what's the way to the exit?" :lol:

---

Mash: "Yes, after all, in one you are going to fight opponents tht will try to kill you"
---
-The hand is quite large, the length of an average house at least, but at the same time this is Shez, so she manages to!-
---
Poppy: -Giggle- "Of course, your voice is cute, and so are you! I'm sure you could do great things!"
Poppy: "You're welcome! I must get going, butif I have time, wecan keep talking after this!" :)
-The plot twist here is that Poppy is a legitimate sweetheart that is being honest with everything she's been saying and Gai just forgot to tell others that he called for her to cheer the Dokis up. But of course, none of them think that right now- :V
---
---
-Thus Franky gives Twilight the answers for Anya's entrance test and also gives him some info he found out about her, having been adopted 4 times for a whole year only to be returned every time-
---
...Actually, tea sounds lovely right about now. C-Could I attend as well? :b:
___

Star: "It went AWESOME! Look at how we decimated these training drones! We used three different, Lily's magic got a power boost, Marco's strength got a power boost, all of my spells got power boosts...You guys are so cool!" :b:
___

It's just like Charlotte said, he's one of the highest ranking and meanest bad guys here...

(Now might be a wise time to call for backup, and preferably with another giant mech to fight him on even ground...)
___

-Then basically, everyone here is understandably suspicious, but also totally done goofed- :V

Dipper: -After Poppy leaves- "...Please keep an eye on her."

Mabel: "She seems nice, but we don't know what she could be planning..."
___

-So that's how Yang lost her arm...-
___

Medli: "...I feel awful for her..." :urg:

-Toon Link and Tetra similarly looked sympathetic, but Tetra was more reserved-
___

Specimen 14: "Just opening the doors to the each next room. After going through about twenty five or so rooms, we'll be out of Specimen 7's territory and it won't be able to follow us."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tom: "Those two are totally gonna get together by the end of the season."
___

Linebeck: "..."
___

-Plus, it appears the archaeologist has largely grown out of just finding and preserving ancient artifacts just for the sake of it, given the dangers and disrespect it may involve-
___

Steven: "...Yeah, you're right. We can totally figure out which songs to sing if we pick them out together!" :b:
___

(Wait, what?!)
Lily: "No kidding, that evil woman won't get in the way!"
---
da Vinci: -Smug-
---
Sakura: "Glad for him, honestly" :)
---
Mash: "Let's do it together!" :)
---
Jeanne: "Correct, her name is Celica, a queen of a kingdom from so long ago"
Marie: "Oh more incredible~!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "No kidding, that evil woman won't get in the way!"
---
da Vinci: -Smug-
---
Sakura: "Glad for him, honestly" :)
---
Mash: "Let's do it together!" :)
---
Jeanne: "Correct, her name is Celica, a queen of a kingdom from so long ago"
Marie: "Oh more incredible~!"
Tom: "Can you believe how much the restaurant employees are arguing, though? Everything's falling apart there!" -Unironically invested in the show-
___

Linebeck: "Bah, it won't be but a matter of time! Nothing is too challenging for the likes of a pirate!"
___

-The movie ends with a shot of the Ark being sealed away in a crate in an unknown storage warehouse,, with the crate being labeled TOP SECRET ARMY INTEL 9906753 DO NOT OPEN"-
___

Steven: "If anyone can solve this problem, it's the Shield buddies!" -Summons his own shield with a proud stance-
___

(That...kinda sounds like you guys, if you were connected to jewelry or artifacts...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: :) "Thanks. Same to you and your friends."
___

-Mettaton will be most offended- :V
___

oh, that was just a joke. i actually think my little bro is really cool. a tad overly hammy sometimes, but genuinely cool.
Byleth: "How kind of you." :)
---
Azura: "You're... a little loud..."
---
Ruby: "That's really nice to hear. You're a good brother." :)

Tiki: "Actually, I was thinking it could be a good opportunity for you to meet someone once again"
---
Morrigan: "...Would you?"
Lilith: Ha! Who's pride is shaking now?!
---
Natsuki: "I am now" :p
---
-Indeed, she's just trying to convince herself she does-
Azura: "...Who could you be referring to?"
---
Qrow: :p
---
Veyle: "Oh, I can really feel the heat! This is amazing!" :b:
---
-but will fail?-

---

---
---
Poppy: "You're welcome! I must get going, butif I have time, wecan keep talking after this!" :)
---
---
---
___

Star: "It went AWESOME! Look at how we decimated these training drones! We used three different, Lily's magic got a power boost, Marco's strength got a power boost, all of my spells got power boosts...You guys are so cool!" :b:
___

It's just like Charlotte said, he's one of the highest ranking and meanest bad guys here...

(Now might be a wise time to call for backup, and preferably with another giant mech to fight him on even ground...)
___

-Then basically, everyone here is understandably suspicious, but also totally done goofed- :V

___

___

___

Specimen 14: "Just opening the doors to the each next room. After going through about twenty five or so rooms, we'll be out of Specimen 7's territory and it won't be able to follow us."
Kamui: "It really does..." :) -Kiara still there?-

Lilith: "Tea sounds lovely, actually."
---
Emblem Chrom: "Heh. I'm glad you've enjoyed our aid."

Emblem Ike: "It's usually how it goes."
---
Shez: "Time to see what's in that head!" -rushes along the arm to do just that-

Sothis: "Yes, that's Shez for you."
---
Byleth: -actually followed Poppy-
---
-it really is how...-

-it was a cool shot though :V-
---
Kanna: "Think about how he's only doing this for a mission too... This might be the fifth time she's abandoned."

-that made Toon Link, Tetra and Medli feel even worse?-
---
Ruby: "Well, alright then." -deep breaths, ready to Semblance-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Sothis has a similar reaction?-
___

ISN'T THE WHOLE POINT OF SINGING TO BE HEARD?
___

heh, thanks. but Pap's a better one.
-she does but Marco doesn't see it because Byleth is in control-
---
Azura: "Yes, but if you're so loud that you turn people deaf, it becomes pointless."
---
Ruby: "I'm sure you're both great." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she does but Marco doesn't see it because Byleth is in control-
---
Azura: "Yes, but if you're so loud that you turn people deaf, it becomes pointless."
---
Ruby: "I'm sure you're both great." :)
-Fair enough lol-

-For now then he continues training, and waves at Byleth/Sothis if they leave-
___

I WASN'T SINGING ANY LOUDER THAN I DO AT MY CONCERTS AND STAGE MUSICALS!

___

what can i say? siblings gotta stick together. but i'm guessing you already know a thing or two about that.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

___

___

---

---

---
---
-it really is how...-

---
Kanna: "Think about how he's only doing this for a mission too... This might be the fifth time she's abandoned."

---
Kiara: "Hmmmm, mayhaps this is a good idea!"
Tiki: "Thank you then!"

Marie: "Sure do~! The more, the merrier~!"
---
Lily: "And I know we will do more of it!" -excited-

Mash: "I've been in it so many times, it's difficult to try to protect others..."
---
White Ranger: "Think I'll allow you?" -the White Ranger swung the robot's arm on the side to throw off Shez!-
---
Suzuka: "Oooooh, we sure will..." -also follows-
---
Atalanta: "And he dared to say 'how could you do this to me' to Blake?!"
---
-What Uni asked-
Hayate: "Just wait for him to get attached" :p
-'Loid' and Anya went buy stuff-
-Given her age she's being silly and trying to be a good daughter but embarrassing he-
---
-And they wait for her to do so-
Tom: "Can you believe how much the restaurant employees are arguing, though? Everything's falling apart there!" -Unironically invested in the show-
___

Linebeck: "Bah, it won't be but a matter of time! Nothing is too challenging for the likes of a pirate!"
___

-The movie ends with a shot of the Ark being sealed away in a crate in an unknown storage warehouse,, with the crate being labeled TOP SECRET ARMY INTEL 9906753 DO NOT OPEN"-
___

Steven: "If anyone can solve this problem, it's the Shield buddies!" -Summons his own shield with a proud stance-
___

(That...kinda sounds like you guys, if you were connected to jewelry or artifacts...)
Lily: "I know, but with all the presure they have to impress the cirtic, I get where it comes from..."
---
da Vinci: "Just be sure to not wreck it, it's expensive" :p
---
Sakura: "This is not at all a sequel hook"
---
Mash: Shield buddies..."
---
Jeanne: "We did notice the similarities..."
Azura: "...Who could you be referring to?"
---
Qrow: :p
---
Veyle: "Oh, I can really feel the heat! This is amazing!" :b:
---
-but will fail?-
Tiki: "I refer to Olivia, silly" :p
---
Morrigan: "Don't you see how beautiful I am?"
---
Natsuki: "Better than done in any chain, no question" :p
---
-In some days she will- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Fair enough lol-

-For now then he continues training, and waves at Byleth/Sothis if they leave-
___

I WASN'T SINGING ANY LOUDER THAN I DO AT MY CONCERTS AND STAGE MUSICALS!

___

what can i say? siblings gotta stick together. but i'm guessing you already know a thing or two about that.
-and leave she does-
---
Azura: "Then perhaps the speakers were too loud..."
---
Ruby: "Oh, definitely." :)

Tiki: "I refer to Olivia, silly" :p
---
Morrigan: "Don't you see how beautiful I am?"
---
Natsuki: "Better than done in any chain, no question" :p
---
-In some days she will- :V
Azura: "She's a singer?"
---
Qrow: "Your point is?"
---
Alear: "Chain?"
---
-of course lol-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I know, but with all the presure they have to impress the cirtic, I get where it comes from..."
---
da Vinci: "Just be sure to not wreck it, it's expensive" :p
---
Sakura: "This is not at all a sequel hook"
---
Mash: Shield buddies..."
---
Jeanne: "We did notice the similarities..."
Tom: "At least they don't have to worry about like a rat infestation or something..."
___

Linebeck: "...Also noted." (Ugh, this entire place makes little to no sense!)
___

Pfft, not a chance. :p
___

Steven: "It's a cool duo name, right?"

___

(How did you guys even get it...?) :surprised:

-and leave she does-
---
Azura: "Then perhaps the speakers were too loud..."
---
Ruby: "Oh, definitely." :)
-Byleth and/or Sothis' thoughts as they leave?-
___

Or he didn't adjust his volume for people who are too close to the stage. At rehearsal time instead of the actual concert time, at that.
___

athat being said, i'd advise that you make sure you and your team don't cause any more property damage...or at least break anything more expensive than a store-bought vase. -Classic Sans wink and shrug again-

---

---

---
---
-it really is how...-

---

---

---

Mash: "I've been in it so many times, it's difficult to try to protect others..."
---
White Ranger: "Think I'll allow you?" -the White Ranger swung the robot's arm on the side to throw off Shez!-
---
---
---
-What Uni asked-
-Given her age she's being silly and trying to be a good daughter but embarrassing he-
---
Sweet! Thanks, Marie! :b:
___

Marco: "With your guys help, I don't think the Alliance will even know what hit them!"

Star: "Heck yeah! So, when are we going back to Basel?" -Ready to fight!-
___

Ms. Shez! :crazy:

-If Shez doesn't teleport or land on a higher surface, the Rapidash tries to run nearby to catch her if need be-
___

-Jenny also opts to follow-
___

-He's outright psychotic...-
___

Tetra: "...That would make things even worse for this poor kid..."

TLink: "Never finding a family of her own..."

Medli: "Why did all previous families bring her back to the orphanage? Did it have something to due with her telepathy...?"
___

-If Ruby uses it while Atalanta helps the others, they'd see that the next room looks like a tunnel made out of blood flowing like river, but wouldn't come into contact with any of said blood despite it being all around them. And despite the eerie nature of it, they could still tell there was a door up ahead hidden by it the blood, or at least blood-like substance-

-Following that, they'd find themselves in a somewhat maze-like series of hallways with check tile floors and dark grey brick walls and a dark grey stone ceiling. A red aura surrounded the halls-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Azura: "She's a singer?"
---
Qrow: "Your point is?"
---
Alear: "Chain?"
---
-of course lol-
Tiki: "Oh, I though you'd be more excited at the suggestion"
---
Morrigan: "Who wouldn't want to be with me?!"
---
Natsuki: "Oh, I guess you don't have restaurant chains in your world"
---
Draco: "A-Anyway, I require nourishment!"
Tom: "At least they don't have to worry about like a rat infestation or something..."
___

Linebeck: "...Also noted." (Ugh, this entire place makes little to no sense!)
___

Pfft, not a chance. :p
___

Steven: "It's a cool duo name, right?"

___

(How did you guys even get it...?) :surprised:
Lily: "Yeah, they really seem focused on keeping the kitchen clean"
---
-But it he gonna let it get to him?-
---
Rin: "Heh, why would it be?" :p
---
Mash: "It is, you're so smart for it" :)
---
Jeanne: "This dragon named Alear presented us"
Marie: "Dragon~?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Yeah, they really seem focused on keeping the kitchen clean"
---
-But it he gonna let it get to him?-
---
Rin: "Heh, why would it be?" :p
---
Mash: "It is, you're so smart for it" :)
---
Jeanne: "This dragon named Alear presented us"
Marie: "Dragon~?"
Tom: "But will the critic actually give them a positive review is the real question..."
___

-It's already flabbergasted him- :V
___

Sequel or no sequel, though, this movie was incredible! :b:
___

Steven: "Awwww, thanks!" :grin: -Humble, but cheerful-
___

(Whoa, like a full dragon?! Or one can turn into a human like Kamui Kanna and Tiki?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---
---
---
---
-What Uni asked-
---
___

Marco: "With your guys help, I don't think the Alliance will even know what hit them!"

___

-If Shez doesn't teleport or land on a higher surface, the Rapidash tries to run nearby to catch her if need be-
___

___

___

Medli: "Why did all previous families bring her back to the orphanage? Did it have something to due with her telepathy...?"
___

-If Ruby uses it while Atalanta helps the others, they'd see that the next room looks like a tunnel made out of blood flowing like river, but wouldn't come into contact with any of said blood despite it being all around them. And despite the eerie nature of it, they could still tell there was a door up ahead hidden by it the blood, or at least blood-like substance-

-Following that, they'd find themselves in a somewhat maze-like series of hallways with check tile floors and dark grey brick walls and a dark grey stone ceiling. A red aura surrounded the halls-
Kamui: "Would you like to come, Kiara?"

-Lilith was smiling a bit-
---
Emblem Chrom: "That's the idea, Marco." :)

Emblem Ike: "You're only one person. To protect things at a large scale, you need coordination."
---
-Shez stabbed the robot's arm with her winged blade and tried to hold on... but couldn't and now falling off-
---
-they find Poppy doing wholesome things?-
---
-he really is...-
---
Kanna: -elbowed Hayate lightly and whispered- "Don't spoil it..."
---
-RUBY CARRIES PEOPLE WITH SEMBLANCE-

-Specimen 14's reaction to that?-

-Byleth and/or Sothis' thoughts as they leave?-
___

Or he didn't adjust his volume for people who are too close to the stage. At rehearsal time instead of the actual concert time, at that.
___

athat being said, i'd advise that you make sure you and your team don't cause any more property damage...or at least break anything more expensive than a store-bought vase. -Classic Sans wink and shrug again-
Both: He'll do well in the future. :)
---
Weiss: "Or both."
---
Ruby: "Yeah, might be a good idea." :p

Tiki: "Oh, I though you'd be more excited at the suggestion"
---
Morrigan: "Who wouldn't want to be with me?!"
---
Alear: "Oh, I guess you don't have restaurant chains in your world"
---
Draco: "A-Anyway, I require nourishment!"
Azura: "I'm just shocked right now..."
---
Qrow: 🤔
---
Alear replied to herself :V

Alear: "I really don't..."
---
Shez: "What's the magic word, girl?" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Both: He'll do well in the future. :)
---
Weiss: "Or both."
---
Ruby: "Yeah, might be a good idea." :p
-He's a smart kid, and one with a pretty good heart...if still also a teen with average teenage issue :V
___

-Puts his hands on the sides of his box form in an annoyed manner- REHEARSAL SHOULD STILL BE AS TRUE TO ARM FORM AS POSSIBLE!

___

-If Weiss and Yang are still there, they'd agree?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-He's a smart kid, and one with a pretty good heart...if still also a teen with average teenage issue :V
___

-Puts his hands on the sides of his box form in an annoyed manner- REHEARSAL SHOULD STILL BE AS TRUE TO ARM FORM AS POSSIBLE!

___

-If Weiss and Yang are still there, they'd agree?-
-like a lot of her students :V-
---
Azura: "Still, keep it down a little... You're actually shaking the stage's foundation..."
---
-they would, yes-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-like a lot of her students :V-
---
Azura: "Still, keep it down a little... You're actually shaking the stage's foundation..."
---
-they would, yes-
-So again, it rings a very familiar bell- :V
___

WAIT A MINUTE, AM I CAUSING DAMAGE TO THE STAGE'S STRUCTURE?

A-Actually, yes. I helped build it, so I've verified that... :ohwell:

___

speaking of, you guys should probably catch up with Blake.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-So again, it rings a very familiar bell- :V
___

WAIT A MINUTE, AM I CAUSING DAMAGE TO THE STAGE'S STRUCTURE?

A-Actually, yes. I helped build it, so I've verified that... :ohwell:

___

speaking of, you guys should probably catch up with Blake.
-very much so :V-
---
Azura: "So please keep it down..."
---
Ruby: "Good idea!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Sothis points this out?-
___

...VERY 22OL. I'LL JUST SING SLIGHTLY LESS LOUDLY OFF-ATAGE INSTEAD! A BRILLIANT COMPROMISE, YES?
___

-They go to do that or do the others think she'll be fine?-
Sothis: Thinking of your students?

Byleth: ...Maybe...

Sothis: ....I really hope this teaching suggestion goes through then. It's clear you really enjoyed it.
---
Weiss: "That seems fair enough."
---
-THEY GO DO THAT-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: Thinking of your students?

Byleth: ...Maybe...

Sothis: ....I really hope this teaching suggestion goes through then. It's clear you really enjoyed it.
---
Weiss: "That seems fair enough."
---
-THEY GO DO THAT-
-They should be able to start official classes for Chaldea's youth by the time they can take Basel back..'
___

Whaddya think, Azura?
___

wonder how she's doing now.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

___

___

---

Emblem Ike: "You're only one person. To protect things at a large scale, you need coordination."
---
-Shez stabbed the robot's arm with her winged blade and tried to hold on... but couldn't and now falling off-
---
---
-he really is...-
---
---

Kiara: "Oh, I wouldn't mind to" :)

-And thus to a tea party she's dragged to-
---
Lily: "Okay, but that should be enough practice for the day, correct?"

Mash: "I can summon a large fort actually"
---
-Would the Rapidash be able to catch her?-
---
-Indeed, like helping an old lady cross the streets-
Poppy: "Be sure to always look around" :)
---
Atalanta: "He has no right to speak!"
---
Hayate: "Oops, heheh..."
-Twilight leaves forspy stuff... And Anya decides to look for his spy gear-
---
Atalanta: I hope our blood doesn't ends there... -then the maze corridor!- "Hm, trickier..."
Tom: "But will the critic actually give them a positive review is the real question..."
___

-It's already flabbergasted him- :V
___

Sequel or no sequel, though, this movie was incredible! :b:
___

Steven: "Awwww, thanks!" :grin: -Humble, but cheerful-
___

(Whoa, like a full dragon?! Or one can turn into a human like Kamui Kanna and Tiki?)
Lily: "The restaurant's faith depends on it...."
---
-da Vinci is intrigued by seeing that- :V
---
Sakura: "The special effects were incredible!"
---
Mash: "It has cheered me up" :)
---
Jeanne: "A full dragon stuck in human form"
Azura: "I'm just shocked right now..."
---
Qrow: 🤔
---
Alear replied to herself :V

Alear: "I really don't..."
---
Shez: "What's the magic word, girl?" :p
Tiki: "I just remembered you used to be such good friends"
---
Morrigan/Lilith: "-Staaaaaaaaaaare-
---
Natsuki: "It's like, there being multple stablishments of the same restaurant in many places"
---
Draco: "Just do it and that's an order!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "The restaurant's faith depends on it...."
---
-da Vinci is intrigued by seeing that- :V
---
Sakura: "The special effects were incredible!"
---
Mash: "It has cheered me up" :)
---
Jeanne: "A full dragon stuck in human form"
---
-Then the episode ends on a cliffhanger?-
___

-That someone from a dimension with no technology this advanced yet is logically confused by it?-
___

My favorite scene was the trucks chase, personally.
___

Steven: "That's what's most important about it then!"
___

(Wait, she...can't turn back into her normal dragon form?)

---

---
---
---
-he really is...-
---
---

---

---
---
---
---
---
Atalanta: I hope our blood doesn't ends there... -then the maze corridor!- "Hm, trickier..."
-To a tea party!-
___

Star: "I think so....Chrom, Robin?" -Basically asking what they think of the matter-
___

-Fortunately, yes, allowing Shez to safely land and temporarily ride on her back-
___

Huh, she's...atill being totally nice and giving?
___

-Thabkfully, Blake uses her Semblance to escape and carry Yang to safety next...-
___

Tetra: "...This kid is risking her own life by doing that!"
___

Specimen 14: "...These people have even stranger powers than I thought. They're like comic book superheroes or anime characters or something like that..."

-On the walls, everyone with some kind of trauma, guilt or fears would see up to 4 different static images on the walls, constantly changing back and forth between each image-

-Being illusions, they would each individually see different alternating four or less static images, and while none of them were specific moments or memories from their lives, they each were something recognizable that served to remind them of their specific fears, grief or guilt, solely as Specimen 7's tactic to try and distract them so it can catch up to them-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Then the episode ends on a cliffhanger?-
___

-That someone from a dimension with no technology this advanced yet is logically confused by it?-
___

My favorite scene was the trucks chase, personally.
___

Steven: "That's what's most important about it then!"
___

(Wait, she...can't turn back into her normal dragon form?)
-Indeed it's what happened!-
Lily: "Awwww..."
---
-Kinda, but that his pride is getting in the way of learning-
---
Rin: "It was so intense and memorable, I get you..."
---
Mash: "You're also right!" :)
---
Jeanne: "It has to do with having lost her dragonstone, but she doesn't seems to mind"
Marie: "Is that the case?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed it's what happened!-
Lily: "Awwww..."
---
-Kinda, but that his pride is getting in the way of learning-
---
Rin: "It was so intense and memorable, I get you..."
---
Mash: "You're also right!" :)
---
Jeanne: "It has to do with having lost her dragonstone, but she doesn't seems to mind"
Marie: "Is that the case?"
Tom: "Ugh, why did they have to end it like that?!" :urg:
___

-That's Linebeck, though hopefully his character development might convince him to be a slightly less prideful and slightly more open to asking for help-

-...Well, at least slightly- :V
___

But Sakura's got a good point too. Heck, if I didn't know any better, I'd say that one guy's face actually melted right off!
___

Steven: "Now let's pick some songs out for us to sing to raise Chaldea's spirits!"
___

(...But...if she's like Kamui and Tiki, then wouldn't that mean...?)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tom: "Ugh, why did they have to end it like that?!" :urg:
___

-That's Linebeck, though hopefully his character development might convince him to be a slightly less prideful and slightly more open to asking for help-

-...Well, at least slightly- :V
___

But Sakura's got a good point too. Heck, if I didn't know any better, I'd say that one guy's face actually melted right off!
___

Steven: "Now let's pick some songs out for us to sing to raise Chaldea's spirits!"
___

(...But...if she's like Kamui and Tiki, then wouldn't that mean...?)
Lily: "I guess to watch next episode..."
---
-How much until he asks for some advice?- :V
---
Rin: "I'm amazed at how convincing that look!"
Sakura: "Nice, right~?"
---
Mash: "Of course! Let's!"
---
Jeanne: "I'm not sure of the specifics, but she seems controled"
Marie: "I'll make sure to meet her~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I guess to watch next episode..."
---
-How much until he asks for some advice?- :V
---
Rin: "I'm amazed at how convincing that look!"
Sakura: "Nice, right~?"
---
Mash: "Of course! Let's!"
---
Jeanne: "I'm not sure of the specifics, but she seems controled"
Marie: "I'll make sure to meet her~"
Tom: "Cliffhangers are a little too good at drawing audiences in to watch the next episode..."

___

-Either as long as a few hours to as soon as a few minutes- :V
___

I wonder what other kind of stories those characters could star in...
___

-Thus they decide to look at the list of songs, as well as also likely looking at a list of songs that Mash has either written or sung before-
___

(...I'm really confused...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-They should be able to start official classes for Chaldea's youth by the time they can take Basel back..'
___

Whaddya think, Azura?
___

wonder how she's doing now.
-she's really looking forward to it-
---
Azura: "I think this situation was handled well."
---
-she's acting like a bit of a scaredy cat :V-

🥁

Tiki: "I just remembered you used to be such good friends"
---
Morrigan/Lilith: "-Staaaaaaaaaaare-
---
Natsuki: "It's like, there being multple stablishments of the same restaurant in many places"
---
Draco: "Just do it and that's an order!"
Azura: "No one I've met before her had been so passionate about dancing..." -specified before because Mata Hari exists-
---
Qrow: -smuuuuuuuuuug-
---
Alear: "Oh, that makes sense."
---
Shez: "I'm only doing it because I want to." :p

---

---
---
---
---
---
-To a tea party!-
___

Star: "I think so....Chrom, Robin?" -Basically asking what they think of the matter-
___

-Fortunately, yes, allowing Shez to safely land and temporarily ride on her back-
___

___

-Thabkfully, Blake uses her Semblance to escape and carry Yang to safety next...-
___

___

Specimen 14: "...These people have even stranger powers than I thought. They're like comic book superheroes or anime characters or something like that..."

-On the walls, everyone with some kind of trauma, guilt or fears would see up to 4 different static images on the walls, constantly changing back and forth between each image-

-Being illusions, they would each individually see different alternating four or less static images, and while none of them were specific moments or memories from their lives, they each were something recognizable that served to remind them of their specific fears, grief or guilt, solely as Specimen 7's tactic to try and distract them so it can catch up to them-
-what Kamui, Tiki and Kiara be doing now?-

Lilith: "The tea looks nice..."
---
Emblem Robin: "It's always a good idea to take breaks."

Emblem Ike: "....I'm sorry, what? An entire fortress?"
---
Shez: "Alright... maybe I was more ambitious than I thought. Let's get the hell away." :lol:
---
-still, this was a rather bad moment...-
---
Kanna: "She is... but it's also a completely normal train of thought someone her age would have."
---
-while those dragged along by Ruby would still see those... they can't really stop due to her Semblance carrying them-

-Ruby just tries to not let them get to her-

-Ren, boosted by Jaune, had made sure to use his Semblance on those who didn't take part in the Ruby Express, hoping it would trick the wall-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Current thoughts?-
___

About as well as it could be considering that it's Mettaton. :p
___

yeah, that pun about sums it up. :p

-Blake trying to hide or just act natural?-
Byleth: Hopefully, this happens sooner rather than later...
---
Azura: "That's true."
---
-she's trying a weird mix of both that succeeds at neither-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: Hopefully, this happens sooner rather than later...
---
Azura: "That's true."
---
-she's trying a weird mix of both that succeeds at neither-
-As soon as they can retake Basel and ensure it's a safe city again...-
___

-He's...got quite an ego, after all-
___

-Like trying and failing to hide behind a random piece of furniture while claiming that she's inspecting it?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-To a tea party!-
___

___

___

___

___

___

---

---
Shez: "Alright... maybe I was more ambitious than I thought. Let's get the hell away." :lol:
---
---
Kanna: "She is... but it's also a completely normal train of thought someone her age would have."
---
-while those dragged along by Ruby would still see those... they can't really stop due to her Semblance carrying them-

-Ren, boosted by Jaune, had made sure to use his Semblance on those who didn't take part in the Ruby Express, hoping it would trick the wall-
-Well, Tiki would make sure to provide some spare dragonstones mayhaps...-

-To a tea party!-
---
Lily: "Then let's! I got some pancakes ready!"

Mash: "That's correct! Though I have to be very focused to maintain it..."
---
-LIGHTNING SHOT FROM ONE OF THE MEGAZORD'S HANDS-
---
Suzuka: "It's probably an act..."
-Then they saw Poppy comforting a kid until his parent found him-
Poppy: "Aw, now be sure to always be well-behaved with your parents, okay? They really missed you" :)
---
-Even if gives her a little relief, to know this is how Yang lost her arm...-
---
Arisa: "We would have had some years ago..."
-Indeed she ends sending a morse code message unintentionally to the politician from before, so they can track her signal-
---
-Such as Sakura seeing Zouken, Rin seeing Kirei or Makoto seeing his own creator, which made them feel eery-

Mordred, Sieg and Atalanta: -With Ren-
Tom: "Cliffhangers are a little too good at drawing audiences in to watch the next episode..."

___

-Either as long as a few hours to as soon as a few minutes- :V
___

I wonder what other kind of stories those characters could star in...
___

-Thus they decide to look at the list of songs, as well as also likely looking at a list of songs that Mash has either written or sung before-
___

(...I'm really confused...)
Lily: "There's a reason why many series finales are two-parters in general"
---
-I'd say the latter because else da Vinci would go off- :V
---
Sakura: "So many potential adventures..."
---
-There's a surprising number of them-
---
Jeanne: "Maybe you can ask if you meet her..."
Marie: "I'll make sure to~!"
Azura: "No one I've met before her had been so passionate about dancing..." -specified before because Mata Hari exists-
---
Qrow: -smuuuuuuuuuug-
---
Alear: "Oh, that makes sense."
---
Shez: "I'm only doing it because I want to." :p
Tiki: "As I thought. So I could try to bring you to her, or the opposite. She even has a son now! Well, from Lucina's time so he's a grown adult, but still!"
---
-Both succubi are really pouty!-
---
Natsuki: "Yeah, they often overwork the employees and the taste is subpar as a result"
---
Draco: "And it annoys me to no end"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "There's a reason why many series finales are two-parters in general"
---
-I'd say the latter because else da Vinci would go off- :V
---
Sakura: "So many potential adventures..."
---
-There's a surprising number of them-
---
Jeanne: "Maybe you can ask if you meet her..."
Marie: "I'll make sure to~!"
Tom: "Most shows tend to go that route, but this one's not even near the series finale! I've gotta know what happens!"
___

-Fair enough, so Linebeck finally realize he needs help a few minutes later- :V
___

-Four more, to be exact- :p

Let's keep our fingers crossed any sequels will be just as good. Sequels end up being uninspired or going random directions with worse writing and effects way too often...
___

Steven: "Whoa, Mash, I didn't know you wrote so many songs as well!" :surprised:
___

(Same here! Oh, but first, we should probably check on the Pokemon...)

-pretty much-
---
-understatement :V-
---
-pretty much, yeah :V-
-Others teachers such as Scathach and Qrow are waiting for it as well, but probably more patiently since the former is still teaching Kanna and a few of the Pokemon, and the latter has a number of other tasks to worry about such as getting important and often top secret info to the Rulers and scientists...and also drinking- :V
___

I've never really been a fan of Mettaton's work, but I admire his lifestyle! :p
___

Claptrap: "Hold up, since were you a verified furniture inspector?"

---

---
---
---
---

-To a tea party!-
---

---
---
Poppy: "Aw, now be sure to always be well-behaved with your parents, okay? They really missed you" :)
---
---
-Indeed she ends sending a morse code message unintentionally to the politician from before, so they can track her signal-
---
-Such as Sakura seeing Zouken, Rin seeing Kirei or Makoto seeing his own creator, which made them feel eery-

I know, right? Marie brews some of the best tea around here. :)
___

Star: -GASP- "Birlliant idea! Hey, can you guys still eat as Emblem Spirits?"
___

-Lancer narrowly avoids it by making sharp turns with his bike...But likely won't be able to dodge another attack like that-

-The Rapidash runs around it-

(You think?!)

___

...Pretty elaborate act.
___

-Trying to defend Blake while boiling with anger and making one careless rush move too many in an attempt to take Adam down...-
___

Tetra: "...And "Loid" here isn't even aware of it."
___

-Heshima saw images of his former trainer before Atalanta, a male Pokemon trainer who turned stone cold with a thirst for blood and battle-

-Winter saw glimpses of the monsters that lived in her old environment, such as the Corrupted quartz soldier Gems that frequently menaced the region-

-All Jigglypuff saw were images of Toffee and the type of crystal cage that she and several other Pokemon were nearly trapped in, and out of all of the three Pokemon here, she was easily the most terrified...but it did nothing more than scare her as not only were these still ultimately just static images, she also wasn't even that distracted by them as she was among those who opted to be carried by Ruby-

-Ultimately, while Ren's Semblance helps anyone else ignore or even prevent them from seeing illusions...it does nothing to trick the Wall itself, as it still detects Ruby and the others in the room, and quickly starts flowing through the halls to try and consume anyone in it's path. It wouldn't be long before Atalanta and those with her group spot it-

-The Wall, better known as Specimen 7, not only takes up more than the entire hallway of each room it travels, but also moves fairly quickly and looks like a horrible amalgamation of Giygas from Earthbound, the Wall of Flesh from Terraria, and Ghostface from Scream, being a blood-red literal wall of flesh with several twisted, elongated and deformed faces-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tom: "Most shows tend to go that route, but this one's not even near the series finale! I've gotta know what happens!"
___

-Fair enough, so Linebeck finally realize he needs help a few minutes later- :V
___

-Four more, to be exact- :p

Let's keep our fingers crossed any sequels will be just as good. Sequels end up being uninspired or going random directions with worse writing and effects way too often...
___

Steven: "Whoa, Mash, I didn't know you wrote so many songs as well!" :surprised:
___

(Same here! Oh, but first, we should probably check on the Pokemon...)
Lily: "Yeah! I also need to know!"
---
da Vinci: "Hmmmm~?" :3
---
Sakura: "It's rare they are better, but they exist, like Sherk 2 or Spidermaso 2... Though their third entries left more to be desired"
---
Mash: "I guess I've been busy..."
---
Jeanne: "Alright, let's go take a look..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Yeah! I also need to know!"
---
da Vinci: "Hmmmm~?" :3
---
Sakura: "It's rare they are better, but they exist, like Sherk 2 or Spidermaso 2... Though their third entries left more to be desired"
---
Mash: "I guess I've been busy..."
---
Jeanne: "Alright, let's go take a look..."
-So they watch the next episode, which at gradually resolves that cliffhanger, albeit probably not in a totally successful way for the characters-
___

Linebeck: -Sigh- "How much do you know about these "high-tech" contraptions...?"
___

Tell me about it...At least Aliens is on equal grounds with the first movie.
___

Steven: "Wait a minute...Mash, have you sang all of these yet?"
___

(Alright, cool!) :b: -Tail waggling, eager to check up on the other Pokemon and hoping he can find some of them some trainers-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Tiki: "As I thought. So I could try to bring you to her, or the opposite. She even has a son now! Well, from Lucina's time so he's a grown adult, but still!"
---
-Both succubi are really pouty!-
---
Natsuki: "Yeah, they often overwork the employees and the taste is subpar as a result"
---
Draco: "And it annoys me to no end"
Azura: "She has a child? Incredible..." -doesn't know she met him already :V-
---
-Qrow was laughing-
---
Alear: "That's horrible..."
---
Shez: "Oh, come on, girl. If I'm that bad for you, just kill me." :p

-Others teachers such as Scathach and Qrow are waiting for it as well, but probably more patiently since the former is still teaching Kanna and a few of the Pokemon, and the latter has a number of other tasks to worry about such as getting important and often top secret info to the Rulers and scientists...and also drinking- :V
___

I've never really been a fan of Mettaton's work, but I admire his lifestyle! :p
___

Claptrap: "Hold up, since were you a verified furniture inspector?"
-the former is also helping the Rulers as well-
---
Azura: "It is an admirable trait of his..."
---
Blake: *That's a thing?"

-To a tea party!-
---

---
---
---
---
---

I know, right? Marie brews some of the best tea around here. :)
___

Star: -GASP- "Birlliant idea! Hey, can you guys still eat as Emblem Spirits?"
___

-Lancer narrowly avoids it by making sharp turns with his bike...But likely won't be able to dodge another attack like that-

-The Rapidash runs around it-

(You think?!)

___

...Pretty elaborate act.
___

-Trying to defend Blake while boiling with anger and making one careless rush move too many in an attempt to take Adam down...-
___

Tetra: "...And "Loid" here isn't even aware of it."
___

-Heshima saw images of his former trainer before Atalanta, a male Pokemon trainer who turned stone cold with a thirst for blood and battle-

-Winter saw glimpses of the monsters that lived in her old environment, such as the Corrupted quartz soldier Gems that frequently menaced the region-

-All Jigglypuff saw were images of Toffee and the type of crystal cage that she and several other Pokemon were nearly trapped in, and out of all of the three Pokemon here, she was easily the most terrified...but it did nothing more than scare her as not only were these still ultimately just static images, she also wasn't even that distracted by them as she was among those who opted to be carried by Ruby-

-Ultimately, while Ren's Semblance helps anyone else ignore or even prevent them from seeing illusions...it does nothing to trick the Wall itself, as it still detects Ruby and the others in the room, and quickly starts flowing through the halls to try and consume anyone in it's path. It wouldn't be long before Atalanta and those with her group spot it-
-Kamui will have so many options~-

Lilith: "Now I'm curious..."
---
Emblem Chrom: "We cannot, unfortunately..."

Emblem Ike: "I'll make sure you keep that focus then."
---
Shez: "I don't speak horse but I know a "Ya think?!" tone when I hear one!" :glare:
---
-Byleth, however, is starting to have her doubts-

Byleth: She really seems to be just that sweet... I can't make a conclusion yet, however.
---
-it was to protect her friend...-

-a careless mistake, but one that may have saved Blake's life-
---
-what will Anya do next?-
---
Blake: "That's... more unsettling than any illusions it could do..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-the former is also helping the Rulers as well-
---
Azura: "It is an admirable trait of his..."
---
Blake: *That's a thing?"
-Partly due to Kamui and Jeanne badly needing a break they in particular have been through...-
___

He thinks every last one of his traits is admirable.
___

Claptrap: "Well, in this case you're probably be more of a home inspector...Or a spaceship inspector? Or if it's just furniture, perhaps a curator!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Partly due to Kamui and Jeanne badly needing a break they in particular have been through...-
___

He thinks every last one of his traits is admirable.
___

Claptrap: "Well, in this case you're probably be more of a home inspector...Or a spaceship inspector? Or if it's just furniture, perhaps a curator!"
-they won't let her leave- :V
---
Azura: "You really undersold his ego."
---
Blake: "Um...." :lol:

Top Bottom