• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Power is baaaaack

-One day, Scáthach was seen making her way through the halls of the Arthra, looking to get inside a certain bedroom, to which she knocked the door of, and the current owner of it opened-

Medb: ".....Well, well, what an unpleasant surprise"

Scáthach: "Hmph, Medb..."

Medb: "Now what do you want? I'm busy, if you couldn't tell!"

Scáthach: "I see no men in your bedchambers right"

Medb: "I'm preparing for singing in some days! Though I will have a nice quantity of guys coming in a some hours~" -she giggled, not the least subtle on her intentions-

Scáthach: -Sigh- "On the least you learned the lesson on going after people in relationships..."

Medb: "Oh please, don't pretend you are innocent on that matter! But what do you want anyway?"

Scáthach: "....I want to make a contract with you"

Medb: "...................................................................................................................................Sorry, I think I misheard that, you want me to become someone's Servant, correct?"

Scáthach: "Of course, my own"

Medb: "....What do you want? Wouldn't you rather do that with the so-dear-student that, grrrrrrr, never saw my charms?!"

Scáthach: "He already has a contract, you know? Even then, I admittedly don't think he's appropriate for what I want from you"

Medb: "...What you want from me?"

Scáthach: "What am I, Medb?"

Medb: "An annoying old lady?"

Scáthach: "...I'll ignore you said that. But really what do you think I feel about my status as immortal? A being that can't die? A being that no matter what I do, I suffer little? Had the lizard's plan worked, I would have been stuck in Remnant, eternally waiting for the Grimm to overwhelm me after thousands of years to become a their chew toy"

Medb: "Are you here to dump your depression on me?"

Scáthach: "The point I want to make is, no matter what happens, I am eternal, and only few people here are not. There's Byleth, there's Palutena, but most here will die, it's an inevitability to all things to come, except so few. All people we know, at some point, will pass on no matter what"

Medb: ".........Are you here really just to dump your depression on me?"

Scáthach: "Honestly, beforehand I would have just waited forr the planet to eventually become desserted in billions of years, and to be hit by the inevitable death by the Sun that I would still survive on, only to drift on space for longer time, but now with how the multiverse is connected... I have hopes to pass the rest of eternity as a multiversal traveler of sorts, passing through infinite worlds looking for new possibilities, maybe new people to teach"

Medb: ".........................O-Okay, woah, that was more complex than I thought...But what does that have to do with contracting with me?"

Scáthach: ".............." -blushes- "I want a companion to spend eternity alongside with"

Medb: ".................................................................."

Scáthach: "........................................................................."

Medb: "...................................................................................................."

Scáthach: "Ugh, go ahead, laugh!"

Medb: "N-No! It's just... Why me?! you hate me! I hate you! It makes no sense!"

Scáthach: "You're right that you're an annoying brat that causes us so much trouble I'd rather not deal with... But I also know eternal would be too tempting for you to not accept, and begrudgingly, I do respect some aspects of you, you're someone who is honest to herself and shows it to others without a care of the world, even if... There's a lot of annoying parts about that, that means you're blunt and honest, so someone I can trust to tell me when I attempt something stupid"

Medb: "...W-Why not go with the others you mentioned?"

Scáthach: "They'll probably have their own plans... But too much time will happen before they formulate that, I'm a number of trillions of years planning ahead"

Medb: "Er, I go lift my skirt to most handsome guys I come across?"

Scáthach: "You wanna do that forever or not?"

Medb: "..................................................If this is some trick, I'm going to kick your face. Hard. It won't kill you obviously, but I'll make sure it hurts lots!"

Scáthach: "Don't worry, I'll be careful to bring you around much cheese"

Medb: "Yo-! Ugh... I guess I better start making myself ready to accept that..."

Scáthach: "Very well..." -offers hand-

Medb: "....Just so we're clear, you'll do your runes to give me a huge power boost too!"

Scáthach: "Fair"

Medb: "That's right! Though none of them could grant me more charisma than I already do, heheheh~" -takes hand-

-And that was the start of quite the strange partnership-
Azura: "May I help with those?" :)
---
Palutena: "Oh, you were pranking people?"
---
Alear: "You're lucky we have a common enemy..."
---
-HECK YEAH-

-who wins?-
Tiki: "Of course, truth to be told though, I already know a bit about dancing!"
---
Morrigan: "It was the intent..."
Lilith: "Yeah...."
---
Kaito: "Heh, for now I must go finish some dishes though"
---
-It happens to be Draco this once-
-Whe's a fast learner-
Tom: (...Is it time that I get a demoncism? If I can't totally beat this anger on my own, it's basically my only other option...)
___

Linebeck: "No modern contraption is too challenging for Captain Linebeck to understan-" -Hand slips on the keyboard and accidentally went back to the startup and login screen-
___

Brit: "She's going to great lengths for this popularity scheme..."

Tiff: "We need to get 'em on our side! See Jenny for the loser she is!"
___

-She's...helped and saved quite a few people, after all...-

-...But it's quite a jump from a secretary for Chaldea, not to mention fusing with Galahad originally just to survive at the time...-
___

Pichu: -Smiled warmly at that- "(It's all thanks to you!)"

Pikachu: "(She's okay again! I don't know how to thank you enough!)" :b:

Squirtle: "(It's okay. You've done what you can...)

(That actually leads me to a question we had for you guys. Do all of you even want to go back to the wild?)
-Mayhaps it could even save him some time...-
---
da Vinci: "Hmmm, yes, I can notice that none" :p
---
-While they say that an assistant to the photographer albeit bumbling a bit managed to make sure the pictures would look a little better-
-The granddaughter was like "see? that's how it's done!" while the photographer was like "beginner's luck"-
---
-She... Never pictured herself going that big... Just like, she did all those things as she felt like doing them-
---
Shamal: "It's alright, none of you deserved any of that, so I'm glad to have cured you" :)
Jeanne: "That's also something I was curious about, honestly. Have any of you bonded with anyone?"
...Not at all...O-Once it seemed like they were back to being in good health, I called their families to tell them that I'd be sending their relatives back home the following day...

...I-I called them too soon... :urg:

___

Star: "I still don't know how you do it,..." -Still awed but confused as to how Lily makes so many pancakes in such a short timespan-
___

-Lancer activates the rocket boosters on his biycle again and actually drives towards the White Ranger's Megazord-

-If he reaches it, he actually tries to drive up the mech at high speeds, something the biycicle is capable of doing with walls and ceilings, but it would only work if the White Ranger is distracted enough-

___

(...Annnnnd there's the catch.) :glare:

-She reads what info is in the controversy section-

___

-Blake fully trusts that, but also believes in herself as well as Yang more too, now?-
___

TLink: "Yeah! Anya's got a similar personality to my little sister, and a similar cleverness despite being way young. They'd probably get along, actually." :p
___

Garnet: "A-All those Gems, forced to be fused into those helpless monstrosities by Homeworld..."

Steven: "Garnet! They were just memories! There aren't any Cluster Gems here! And the war ended centuries ago!"

Garnet: "..."-Recomposing herself upon hearing that and realizing it's correct- "R-Right, all those were just illusions of the real things and the rebellion from long ago..."

Specimen 14: "As much as I'm glad that no one died getting here...I'm sorry you all had to go through what I did..."

(Not all of us were strongly affected. If nothing else, that creature supposedly can't follow us now, correct?)

-Someone translates that-

Specimen 14: "It can't. And the next shortcut should be at room 603, which means we're on the right track..."
Kamui: "Yes you are."

Lilith: "Oh no..."
---
Emblem Chrom: "Impressive work, little girl."

Emblem Sigurd: "I can't say I trust him now, that's for sure..."
---
Shez: "No need to thank me. I'm just happy to help." :)
---
-is it anything bad?-

Byleth: "Of course." :)
---
Blake: "I think Yang and I can handle ourselves now... but it's still appreciated."
---
Yang: "Calm down, Mordee. She's not here so let's focus on busting this mansion instead."
Tiki: "Could I remain with her a little longer?"
Kiara: "I'm sure ir would help her!"

-Did they... Die once again?-
---
Lily: "Just a little bit of magic here and there. And thanks!"

Kiritsugu: "But does that mean that back then you did?"
---
-He manages to do so, surprising him!-
White Ranger: "What?" -AND IT ALSO MAKES ARCUEID'S KICK CONNECT-
Sitonai: "You seem like a bit of an idiot..."
Musashi: Okay, I think I got something!
---
Poppy: "Ready then?" :)
-Fran nodded-
Poppy: "Alright~!" -on to start to sing!-
-The controversy section narrates about how circa 2010, the son of the then president of the company while working under it managed to create and manifest into the real world a version of the Y2K virus that would infect humans, which during 2016 now as the president, he went to spread in an epidemy of this so-called 'Game Syndrome', produced by the newly named Bugster virus which manifested as a parasite that makes... Video game characters be brought to real life by overtaking the body of a patient, killing them-
---
Atalanta: "Hm... Though I also hope to not get overbearing"
---
Unreplied Uni
---
Sakura: "I...I feel fine..."
Rin: -Will make sure to give a hug to Sakura after this is over and stay with her all night, having a clue of what she saw... Like she herself saw Kirei for a moment, but knows Sakura had it much worse-
Mordred: "Yeah, just saying for some other day..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-One day, Scáthach was seen making her way through the halls of the Arthra, looking to get inside a certain bedroom, to which she knocked the door of, and the current owner of it opened-

Medb: "I'm preparing for singing in some days! Though I will have a nice quantity of guys coming in a some hours~" -she giggled, not the least subtle on her intentions-

Scáthach: -Sigh- "On the least you learned the lesson on going after people in relationships..."

Medb: "Oh please, don't pretend you are innocent on that matter! But what do you want anyway?"

Medb: "...................................................................................................................................Sorry, I think I misheard that, you want me to become someone's Servant, correct?"

Medb: "....What do you want? Wouldn't you rather do that with the so-dear-student that, grrrrrrr, never saw my charms?!"

Scáthach: "He already has a contract, you know? Even then, I admittedly don't think he's appropriate for what I want from you"

Scáthach: "...I'll ignore you said that. But really what do you think I feel about my status as immortal? A being that can't die? A being that no matter what I do, I suffer little? Had the lizard's plan worked, I would have been stuck in Remnant, eternally waiting for the Grimm to overwhelm me after thousands of years to become a their chew toy"

Scáthach: "The point I want to make is, no matter what happens, I am eternal, and only few people here are not. There's Byleth, there's Palutena, but most here will die, it's an inevitability to all things to come, except so few. All people we know, at some point, will pass on no matter what"

Scáthach: "Honestly, beforehand I would have just waited forr the planet to eventually become desserted in billions of years, and to be hit by the inevitable death by the Sun that I would still survive on, only to drift on space for longer time, but now with how the multiverse is connected... I have hopes to pass the rest of eternity as a multiversal traveler of sorts, passing through infinite worlds looking for new possibilities, maybe new people to teach"

Medb: ".........................O-Okay, woah, that was more complex than I thought...But what does that have to do with contracting with me?"

Scáthach: ".............." -blushes- "I want a companion to spend eternity alongside with"

Scáthach: "........................................................................."

Medb: "...................................................................................................."

Scáthach: "You're right that you're an annoying brat that causes us so much trouble I'd rather not deal with... But I also know eternal would be too tempting for you to not accept, and begrudgingly, I do respect some aspects of you, you're someone who is honest to herself and shows it to others without a care of the world, even if... There's a lot of annoying parts about that, that means you're blunt and honest, so someone I can trust to tell me when I attempt something stupid"

Scáthach: "They'll probably have their own plans... But too much time will happen before they formulate that, I'm a number of trillions of years planning ahead"

Medb: "..................................................If this is some trick, I'm going to kick your face. Hard. It won't kill you obviously, but I'll make sure it hurts lots!"

Medb: "Yo-! Ugh... I guess I better start making myself ready to accept that..."

Medb: "....Just so we're clear, you'll do your runes to give me a huge power boost too!"

Medb: "That's right! Though none of them could grant me more charisma than I already do, heheheh~" -takes hand-

Daaaaaaang. This gon be guuuud

Tiki: "Of course, truth to be told though, I already know a bit about dancing!"
---
Morrigan: "It was the intent..."
Lilith: "Yeah...."
---
Kaito: "Heh, for now I must go finish some dishes though"
---
-It happens to be Draco this once-
-Whe's a fast learner-
Azura: "Oh really?" -curious-
---
Palutena: "Any info you need to help with that?" :p
---
Alear: Not stealing them though...
---
Shez: "Whoa... You're really getting better at this." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Power is baaaaack

-Needless to say, EVERYONE, especially those who knew Scáthach well enough such as Specter Knight, Undyne and Rockruff were shocked-

-The idea of her making just enough amends with Medb, of all people, after eons of the basically hating each other's guts, to form a contract with her....-

-Some of them did double takes or couldn't even comprehend it-

-Mayhaps it could even save him some time...-
---
da Vinci: "Hmmm, yes, I can notice that none" :p
---
-While they say that an assistant to the photographer albeit bumbling a bit managed to make sure the pictures would look a little better-
-The granddaughter was like "see? that's how it's done!" while the photographer was like "beginner's luck"-
---
-She... Never pictured herself going that big... Just like, she did all those things as she felt like doing them-
---
Shamal: "It's alright, none of you deserved any of that, so I'm glad to have cured you" :)
Jeanne: "That's also something I was curious about, honestly. Have any of you bonded with anyone?"
-If it's not the only solution outright...Which it isn't, not even remotely, but it's not like Tom Lucitor realizes that yet-
___

Linebeck: "Th-That was but a minor error!" -Quickly signs back into the PC-
___

-Jenny couldn't help but chuckle at that exchange-

Tiff: "Even the locals are starting to warm up to her!"

Brit: "People in Tremorton have been been warming up to Jenny more and more over the past year. And if Jenny's accepted, that means our popularity will go down the drain in the process..."
___

-But she always tried to do the right thing. And she's done a lot of things that have saved countless people or had a good impact for the better-

-She's protected so many people here from Shirou and Kamui and their family, Team Resonance, the Underground monsters and Broly,, she helped Amethyst with her self-doubt when Jasper defeated her soundly, she helped defeat Hessonite when she invaded Beach City, she's helped Steven work through the fact that some villains just won't listen to reason, helped free Monika from the video game she was trapped in who she's since become a loving girlfriend to...She even saved all of Chaldea from Zero when he tried to destroy the fortress and everyone in it-

-If al lthat doesn't qualify her for being a true hero, little else would-
___

-The Pichu even gives Shamal a hug, although she's so small that said hug only reachers her lower leg-

Vulpix: "(I'm...actually not sure. I don't think any of us right here have.)"

-they clash-
---
Emblem Eirika: ".....That was a figure of speech..."
---
Blake: "I'm alright." :)
-Bandana Dee tries to use another long-ranged stab after that, keeping his distance-
___

OH.

...THAT MAKES MORE SENSE, BUT I HAVE HEARD TALES OF WEAPONS THAT CAN TALK! IN FACT, THERE USED TO BE ONE HERE THAT COULD ASSUME A PHYSICAL FORM, SEPARATE FROM THE WEAPON SHE WAS THE SPIRIT OF!

___

(You're certain?)

(You looked happy, but also kinda...sad, at the same time?)

-Nudged Justeaze while giving Shuriken a nod, signaling to her friends that whatever might have been bothering Blake was probably personal-

Kamui: "Yes you are."

Lilith: "Oh no..."
---
Emblem Chrom: "Impressive work, little girl."

Emblem Sigurd: "I can't say I trust him now, that's for sure..."
---
Shez: "No need to thank me. I'm just happy to help." :)
---
-is it anything bad?-

Byleth: "Of course." :)
---
Blake: "I think Yang and I can handle ourselves now... but it's still appreciated."
---
Yang: "Calm down, Mordee. She's not here so let's focus on busting this mansion instead."

---

---
---
-Fran nodded-
-The controversy section narrates about how circa 2010, the son of the then president of the company while working under it managed to create and manifest into the real world a version of the Y2K virus that would infect humans, which during 2016 now as the president, he went to spread in an epidemy of this so-called 'Game Syndrome', produced by the newly named Bugster virus which manifested as a parasite that makes... Video game characters be brought to real life by overtaking the body of a patient, killing them-
---
---
Unreplied Uni
---
Rin: -Will make sure to give a hug to Sakura after this is over and stay with her all night, having a clue of what she saw... Like she herself saw Kirei for a moment, but knows Sakura had it much worse-
...I-It gets worse than that. They...didn't die. Th-They couldn't die again, in fact...the DETERMINATION prevented them from being able to pass on...

...I-Instead, it turned out to have a horrible side effect...

___

Star: "I guess a little spell never hurts now and then...As long as you don't cast the wrong one by accident." :lol: -Guilty of doing this more than once-
___

Hey meanie! Go back to bad guy school and take some lessons on how to be a REAL bad guy!

-Sent a bucnh of spade projectiles at the window of the Megazord's cockpit. Even if it doesn't damage it at all, Lancer sends to many of them that the White Ranger's vision from within the Megazord would be almost completely obscured for a solid 20 seconds-

___

(Oh my God...I had my suspicions, but this is even worse than I thought! Even if Poppy's genuinely a good person, she could still be carrying that Y2K virus and spread it to any humans in the vicinty! And what if her company or the guy responsible for creating it are still at large?!)

___

-She won't. Ata's a protective sister, not an overbearing mother like Artemis- :p
___

What Digi said.
____

-Winter already went to stand by Sakura to support her, already able to tell that whatever she saw, it affected her a lot...-

You can worry about payback later. Right now, we've got an army of monsters and mutants to stop...

Specimen 14: "Keep following my lead. With any luck, no other Speicmens followed us here...Just, try not to let whatever any of you saw affect you too badly."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---
---
-Fran nodded-
---
---
Unreplied Uni
---
...I-It gets worse than that. They...didn't die. Th-They couldn't die again, in fact...the DETERMINATION prevented them from being able to pass on...

___

Star: "I guess a little spell never hurts now and then...As long as you don't cast the wrong one by accident." :lol: -Guilty of doing this more than once-
___

Hey meanie! Go back to bad guy school and take some lessons on how to be a REAL bad guy!

-Sent a bucnh of spade projectiles at the window of the Megazord's cockpit. Even if it doesn't damage it at all, Lancer sends to many of them that the White Ranger's vision from within the Megazord would be almost completely obscured for a solid 20 seconds-

___

(Oh my God...I had my suspicions, but this is even worse than I thought! Even if Poppy's genuinely a good person, she could still be carrying that Y2K virus and spread it to any humans in the vicinty! And what if her company or the guy responsible for creating it are still at large?!)

___

-She won't. Ata's a protective sister, not an overbearing mother like Artemis- :p
___

What Digi said.
____

-Winter already went to stand by Sakura to support her, already able to tell that whatever she saw, it affected her a lot...-

You can worry about payback later. Right now, we've got an army of monsters and mutants to stop...

Specimen 14: "Keep following my lead. With any luck, no other Speicmens followed us here...Just, try not to let whatever any of you saw affect you too badly."
Kamui: -smiled at that-

Lilith: ".....It made them insane, didn't it?"
---
Emblem Chrom: "It's why I make sure Chrom never has any tomes when near the kitchen." :p

Emblem Robin: "Hey!"

-my knowledge of Genealogy is not good enough to answer that question lmao-
---
Shez: "Whoa, that was pretty cool, actually." I trust you, girl!
---
-would she warn the others?-
---
Blake: "Anything you try won't be as overbearing as your own mother." :p
---
Kanna: -offering some pop-corn to the others- "Let's keep on watching~"
---
Ren: "I'll be there to calm any mind that needs it."

-Bandana Dee tries to use another long-ranged stab after that, keeping his distance-
___

OH.

...THAT MAKES MORE SENSE, BUT I HAVE HEARD TALES OF WEAPONS THAT CAN TALK! IN FACT, THERE USED TO BE ONE HERE THAT COULD ASSUME A PHYSICAL FORM, SEPARATE FROM THE WEAPON SHE WAS THE SPIRIT OF!

___

(You're certain?)

(You looked happy, but also kinda...sad, at the same time?)

-Nudged Justeaze while giving Shuriken a nod, signaling to her friends that whatever might have been bothering Blake was probably personal-
-Byleth tried jumping over it-
---
Emblem Eirika: "That sounds incredible..."
---
Blake: "It's... a bit of personal baggage. I'm... not interested in unloading it. But I am happy for you." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Byleth tried jumping over it-
---
---
Blake: "It's... a bit of personal baggage. I'm... not interested in unloading it. But I am happy for you." :)
-Does she succeed?!-

___

UNFORTUNATELY, SHE IS...NOT CURRENTLY WITH US. BUT SENTIENT WEAPONS DO EXIST AROUND HERE!

___

(Oh...I'm really sorry, Mr. Blake, We didn't know...)

(Yeah, we're sorry...)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Needless to say, EVERYONE, especially those who knew Scáthach well enough such as Specter Knight, Undyne and Rockruff were shocked-

-The idea of her making just enough amends with Medb, of all people, after eons of the basically hating each other's guts, to form a contract with her....-

-Some of them did double takes or couldn't even comprehend it-
Yeah, this was one thing that's been on my mind for a while.

-That and that she's basically offered her a partnership she's expecting to last for her eternal life...-

-To Medb! Medb of all people!-
Azura: "Oh really?" -curious-
---
Palutena: "Any info you need to help with that?" :p
---
Alear: Not stealing them though...
---
Shez: "Whoa... You're really getting better at this." :p
Tiki: "Correct. During my time in the kingdom of Askr, this fellow dragin named Ninian became a good friend of mine. She was a talented dancer who I watched many performances from, so I even learned a few things!"
---
Morrigan: "Oh my, a goddess wanna help us with that~?"
---
-...She maybe should check wether she still has her Bracelet of the Three Houses and Ring of the Connector. And if Veyle still has her Bracelet of the Lonely Heir-
---
Draco: "Heh, for me, this is natural"
-If it's not the only solution outright...Which it isn't, not even remotely, but it's not like Tom Lucitor realizes that yet-
___

Linebeck: "Th-That was but a minor error!" -Quickly signs back into the PC-
___

-Jenny couldn't help but chuckle at that exchange-

Tiff: "Even the locals are starting to warm up to her!"

Brit: "People in Tremorton have been been warming up to Jenny more and more over the past year. And if Jenny's accepted, that means our popularity will go down the drain in the process..."
___

-But she always tried to do the right thing. And she's done a lot of things that have saved countless people or had a good impact for the better-

-She's protected so many people here from Shirou and Kamui and their family, Team Resonance, the Underground monsters and Broly,, she helped Amethyst with her self-doubt when Jasper defeated her soundly, she helped defeat Hessonite when she invaded Beach City, she's helped Steven work through the fact that some villains just won't listen to reason, helped free Monika from the video game she was trapped in who she's since become a loving girlfriend to...She even saved all of Chaldea from Zero when he tried to destroy the fortress and everyone in it-

-If al lthat doesn't qualify her for being a true hero, little else would-
___

-The Pichu even gives Shamal a hug, although she's so small that said hug only reachers her lower leg-

Vulpix: "(I'm...actually not sure. I don't think any of us right here have.)"
-Indeed, though of course, he'll keep it to himself-
---
da Vinci: "Making mistakes is in the nature of anyone, even the gods"
---
-Indeed, Sakura did as well, as the session is almost over-
-...Also, the bat that serves as the studio's mascot is now flying above the cousins- :V
---
Mash: "...I guess with all that's happened... I kinda am"
---
Shamal: "Oh, there we go, little one" :)
Jeanne: "Ah, I suppose part of me expected that..."

___

___

___

___

___

What Digi said.
____

---
Emblem Chrom: "It's why I make sure Chrom never has any tomes when near the kitchen." :p

---
---
---
---
---
Tiki: "It's like a sleepover!"

-That had to be precisely it...-
---
Lily: "Everyone makes some mistakes here and there" :p

-Let's say he at least thought they had a decent understanding of each other-
---
White Ranger: "You little scoundrel!" -he tries to shake Lancer off, while Arcueid did some punches-
Musashi: I'm on the waaaaay!
---
-Meanwhile Poppy and Fran together perform... THIS!-
-Those are really good questions too, Jenny!-
---
-Yeah, if Artemis saw that, she'd be trying to get Adam's soul out the afterlife to kick his butt-
Atalanta: "...Yeah, that sounds like her" 😅
---
Nanoha: "I see, I hope said sister of you also grows to be great!"
Hayate: "As great as her brother" 😉
-Twilight even lifts Anya in joy... Then he faints from exhaustion while she's like "daddy don't die!"-
---
Sakura: "Thank you, little one..."
Sieg: -To Ren- "I'm sure many will need it..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-That and that she's basically offered her a partnership she's expecting to last for her eternal life...-

...Yo, Scáthach? Are you okay, girl?

-Indeed, though of course, he'll keep it to himself-
---
da Vinci: "Making mistakes is in the nature of anyone, even the gods"
---
-Indeed, Sakura did as well, as the session is almost over-
-...Also, the bat that serves as the studio's mascot is now flying above the cousins- :V
---
Mash: "...I guess with all that's happened... I kinda am"
---
Shamal: "Oh, there we go, little one" :)
Jeanne: "Ah, I suppose part of me expected that..."
-Lily and/or Marco will totally find out later...Or maybe Ponyhead might first due to her being all about gossip- :V
___

Linebeck: "...I'd find that hard to believe were it not for the tales I've heard about how the Great Sea came to be."
___

Brit/Tiff: "Huh?!"
___

Steven: "Most people here qualifies as heroes, honestly, but if you have any doubt, you're totally among them! Just ask Amethyst, Monika, or anyone you've protected with your shield." :p
___

-The Pichu's older Pikachu brother smiled at the sight, relieved that his sister is in good health again-

Scyther: "(What makes you ask?)"

(I was wondering if some of you might be happier staying here. More so with trainers!)

---

---
---
---
---
---

---

---
White Ranger: "You little scoundrel!" -he tries to shake Lancer off, while Arcueid did some punches-
---
---
-Yeah, if Artemis saw that, she'd be trying to get Adam's soul out the afterlife to kick his butt-
---
-Twilight even lifts Anya in joy... Then he faints from exhaustion while she's like "daddy don't die!"-
---
They very nearly did...But n-not until the direct side effect kicked in... :urg:

-...What kind of side effect could she be talking about...?-

___

Marco: "Trust me, it can't be worse than having a beard that grew to have more square footage than my house..." -Shudders-
___

-Lancer bike fell off and both it and the Card Kingdom Prince himself were sent falling to the ground as a result, much to Charlotte's panic if she saw it-

-However, this doesn't stop his magic spade bullets from spawning, and they continue to block the Megazord's visor for another 10 seconds at minimum-

___

(I've got to conduct more research and warn the others!) -Looking for more information about this company and the son of the former CEO while flying towards the others, not paying much mind to the transformations at first-
___

-Even after his utterly brutal death, he'd still completely deserve to have Artemis curbstomp him as well- :V

-Nonetheless, Blake is grateful that Ata is there for her?-
___

TLink: "Thanks, Nanoha! And e-eheheh, thank you, too, Hayate...?" :lol: -Then the faint- "...He's utterly exhausted after fighting all those agents..."
___

(Whatever you saw, we're here for you, Sakura...) -Worried about Sakura in particular, so she's trying her best to support her-

Steven: "Thank you, Ren..." (I'm...not sure how how many of us would've made it through there without help from his Semblance...)

-As they go through the next 50 floors of the mansion, they'd find even more bizarre rooms throughout it, including green rooms with pits of glowing green sludge in the floor separting the pathways slightly, serving as minor obstalces-

-Other rooms were contained bottomless pits and were designed to have maze-like paths but no walls separating them, making them less confusing but more dangerous than normal mazes as normal humans would have to navigate them by walking and guess which paths are the correct ones they got close enough for the light to illuminate them, whereas most of the members of this group can either fly or by carried over by their friends who can-

-Yet another room type they would occasionally see is a laboratory room that contained a symmetrical zigzagging hallway path on both sides of the room, before a walkway branching off in the center of it would lead to a small laboratory containing computers, and a still living brain the size of a capybara floating in chemicals in a glass container-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Tiki: "Correct. During my time in the kingdom of Askr, this fellow dragin named Ninian became a good friend of mine. She was a talented dancer who I watched many performances from, so I even learned a few things!"
---
Morrigan: "Oh my, a goddess wanna help us with that~?"
---
-...She maybe should check wether she still has her Bracelet of the Three Houses and Ring of the Connector. And if Veyle still has her Bracelet of the Lonely Heir-
---
Draco: "Heh, for me, this is natural"
Azura: "Oh, that sounds wonderful. May I see one day?"
---
Palu: "It seems fun." :p
---
-oh, she's absolutely checking that-
---
Shez: "Oh, there's some confidence too. I like that." :p

-Does she succeed?!-

___

UNFORTUNATELY, SHE IS...NOT CURRENTLY WITH US. BUT SENTIENT WEAPONS DO EXIST AROUND HERE!

___

(Oh...I'm really sorry, Mr. Blake, We didn't know...)

(Yeah, we're sorry...)
-she doooooo-
---
Emblem Ephraim: "Huh..."

---
Blake: "No need to apologize if you didn't know."

Byleth: "She figured it'd be simpler to bury the hatchet than have eternal hatred. It's a very wise move." :)

---

---
---
---
---
---
They very nearly did...But n-not until the direct side effect kicked in... :urg:

___

Marco: "Trust me, it can't be worse than having a beard that grew to have more square footage than my house..." -Shudders-
___

-Lancer bike fell off and both it and the Card Kingdom Prince himself were sent falling to the ground as a result, much to Charlotte's panic if she saw it-

-However, this doesn't stop his magic spade bullets from spawning, and they continue to block the Megazord's visor for another 10 seconds at minimum-

___

(I've got to conduct more research and warn the others!) -Looking for more information about this company and the son of the former CEO while flying towards the others, not paying much mind to the transformations at first-
___

-Even after his utterly brutal death, he'd still completely deserve to have Artemis curbstomp him as well- :V

___

TLink: "Thanks, Nanoha! And e-eheheh, thank you, too, Hayate...?" :lol: -Then the faint- "...He's utterly exhausted after fighting all those agents..."
___

(Whatever you saw, we're here for you, Sakura...) -Worried about Sakura in particular, so she's trying her best to support her-

Steven: "Thank you, Ren..." (I'm...not sure how how many of us would've made it through there without help from his Semblance...)

-As they go through the next 50 floors of the mansion, they'd find even more bizarre rooms throughout it, including green rooms with pits of glowing green sludge in the floor separting the pathways slightly, serving as minor obstalces-

-Other rooms were contained bottomless pits and were designed to have maze-like paths but no walls separating them, making them less confusing but more dangerous than normal mazes as normal humans would have to navigate them by walking and guess which paths are the correct ones they got close enough for the light to illuminate them, whereas most of the members of this group can either fly or by carried over by their friends who can-

-Yet another room type they would occasionally see is a laboratory room that contained a symmetrical zigzagging hallway path on both sides of the room, before a walkway branching off in the center of it would lead to a small laboratory containing computers, and a still living brain the size of a capybara floating in chemicals in a glass container-
Kamui: "Oh, that sounds really fun." :)

Lilith: "...What kind of side effects?"
---
Emblem Robin: "Sounds like you have a lot of stories to tell..."

Emblem Sigurd: "I... I thought I understood him quite well before he burned me to a crips..."
---
Shez: ....I asked for a giant, girl. -keeping an eye on Arc, ready to pull her away if things get too rough, but then she saw Lancer and went to catch him-
---
Byleth: .....What was that?
---
Blake: "Still, I'm glad to have you." :)
---
Kanna: "...That was a sweet moment." :)
---
Yang: "This mansion is filled with so much weird stuff... no way any of it meets safety measures."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tomorrow will be my Grandfather's birthday so I might be absent.
Byleth: "She figured it'd be simpler to bury the hatchet than have eternal hatred. It's a very wise move." :)
Scáthach: "...Oh, that. I just did something that's mutially benefitial for us both, that's all"
-Lily and/or Marco will totally find out later...Or maybe Ponyhead might first due to her being all about gossip- :V
___

Linebeck: "...I'd find that hard to believe were it not for the tales I've heard about how the Great Sea came to be."
___

Brit/Tiff: "Huh?!"
___

Steven: "Most people here qualifies as heroes, honestly, but if you have any doubt, you're totally among them! Just ask Amethyst, Monika, or anyone you've protected with your shield." :p
___

-The Pichu's older Pikachu brother smiled at the sight, relieved that his sister is in good health again-

Scyther: "(What makes you ask?)"

(I was wondering if some of you might be happier staying here. More so with trainers!)
-Either of them work LOL-
---
da Vinci: "A number of gods live here too and they're not so different from most here, they can be complete sillies" :p
---
-Bat pecked at one of them-
---
Mash: "...Maybe I will! But to someone a little less... Biased"
---
Shamal: Glad to see more of them are fine, and moreso to be assured and comforted by a sibling!
Jeanne: "Not like I want to force you to it, just asking in case!"
Azura: "Oh, that sounds wonderful. May I see one day?"
---
Palu: "It seems fun." :p
---
-oh, she's absolutely checking that-
---
Shez: "Oh, there's some confidence too. I like that." :p
Tiki: "It's one of my ideas now!" :)
---
Lilith: "Oh we wanted it to be" :p
---
-Thankfully, all three are still there-
---
Draco: "Hmph, obviously!"

___

___

___

___

___

___

---

Emblem Sigurd: "I... I thought I understood him quite well before he burned me to a crips..."
---
Shez: ....I asked for a giant, girl. -keeping an eye on Arc, ready to pull her away if things get too rough, but then she saw Lancer and went to catch him-
---
---
---
---
Yang: "This mansion is filled with so much weird stuff... no way any of it meets safety measures."
Tiki: "I'll put on a cute nightgown then~!"

-Will Alphys then explain?-
---
Lily: "Yeah plenty of adventures to go over, hahahah"

Kiritsugu: "And yet here you are, thanks to him..."
---
Charlotte: "LANCER!" -tried to run to him-
-Nevertheless, the White Ranger's flailing tof the Megazord's arm causes plenty of damage that they are forced to avoid-
-Musashi then would arrive... And there's a very large cut in the air thanks to her-
Musashi: "Here he's coming! Get ready!"
---
-Whatever it did, both Mary and Sayori clapped a little bit in excitement-
-She'd find out said guy did a lot to spread the virus in a plan to boost his ego and become a god-
---
Atalanta: "Hm, I'm always glad to have met you" :)
---
Hayate: "Any time~" -giggle-
Nanoha: "P-Please excuse her"
Fate: "Poor him..."
---
Sakura: "...Thank you..." -pats her-
Rin: "Me too..."
Sieg: "Well, it's a death trap. Some of those must be leftovers from specimens attacking and others set traps, right."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she doooooo-
---
Emblem Ephraim: "Huh..."

---
Blake: "No need to apologize if you didn't know."
-Seeing that, Bandana tries to throw another three spears at her-

___

-That at least partly explains his confusion...-

-Said confusion is also partly because, for a skeleton, he can be a bit of an airhead- :V

___

You...sure you're alright?)

-Even the more snarky and prideful Hurricane had an apologetic and sympathetic tone, now-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Tiki: "It's one of my ideas now!" :)
---
Lilith: "Oh we wanted it to be" :p
---
-Thankfully, all three are still there-
---
Draco: "Hmph, obviously!"
Azura: "I'll be happy to see it."
---
Palutena: "Well, what kind of info would help you?" :p
---
Alear: Phew.
---
Shez: "You really got good fast. Am I that good a teacher?" :p

-Seeing that, Bandana tries to throw another three spears at her-

___

-That at least partly explains his confusion...-

-Said confusion is also partly because, for a skeleton, he can be a bit of an airhead- :V

___

You...sure you're alright?)

-Even the more snarky and prideful Hurricane had an apologetic and sympathetic tone, now-
-airdodge-
---
-he's got nothing BUT air in his head- 🥁

Emblem Eirika: "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you."
---
Blake: "It's totally fine. I swear."

Yang: "She's probably just reminded of someone she was close to."

Blake: "Yang!"

Yang: "And that means I'm right." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Scáthach: "...Oh, that. I just did something that's mutially benefitial for us both, that's all"
...Okay, I of all people should understand that, it's just...I really didn't think you wouldn't ever bury the hatchet with Medb...

-Either of them work LOL-
---
da Vinci: "A number of gods live here too and they're not so different from most here, they can be complete sillies" :p
---
-Bat pecked at one of them-
---
Mash: "...Maybe I will! But to someone a little less... Biased"
---
Shamal: Glad to see more of them are fine, and moreso to be assured and comforted by a sibling!
Jeanne: "Not like I want to force you to it, just asking in case!"
Thanks for the heads-up. I hope it goes well and that he has a happy birthday!

-It depends on how different it goes from the show- :p

-Meanwhile, Lily goes to tell her mother how the visit to the Lucitor's went?-
___

Linebeck: "So I've also heard..."
___

Brit: "Ow! Shoo! Go away vermin!" -Trying to shoo the bat away-

Tiff: "Get outta here, you flying rat!" -Trying to swat the bat-
___

Steven: "That's fair." :chuckle:
___

-It seems these creatures really are as smart as people...-

Squirtle: "(Trainers?)"

Vulpix: "(I...hadn't even thought about that before...)"

-airdodge-
---
-he's got nothing BUT air in his head- 🥁

Emblem Eirika: "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you."
---
Blake: "It's totally fine. I swear."

Yang: "She's probably just reminded of someone she was close to."

Blake: "Yang!"

Yang: "And that means I'm right." :p
-Dash spear stab!-
___

LIKEWISE! I WOULD OFFER YOU BOTH A PLATE OF MY FAMOUS SPAGHETTI IF YOU POSSESSED THE ABILITY TO EAT!
___

(...I'm only even more sorry with that knowledge...)

---

---
---
---
---
---

---

---
-Nevertheless, the White Ranger's flailing tof the Megazord's arm causes plenty of damage that they are forced to avoid-
-Musashi then would arrive... And there's a very large cut in the air thanks to her-
---
-She'd find out said guy did a lot to spread the virus in a plan to boost his ego and become a god-
---
---
---
Sieg: "Well, it's a death trap. Some of those must be leftovers from specimens attacking and others set traps, right."
The excess levels DETERMINATION o-overwhelmed their physical forms, but also prevented them from d-dying or turning to dust...so i-instead, the excess DETERMINATION c-caused them to...m-melt...
___

Star: "More than you guys can probably count." :p

"...Actually, I haven't kept track in terms of numbers, either."

Marco: "I have." :p -Has a whole list of their adventures on a notepad, chronologically and numerically ordered-
___

-Either Shez or Charlotte would be able to catch him, but his rocket-boosted bike isn't and breaks from the crash-

-Snorts in anger again while stomping her front hoof- (I think you need to be taught some manners!) -Fire more Fire Blasts at the Megazord's visor, either further obscuring it's vision or heating the glass up, potentially allowing it to be broken-
___

(Great, so he's like Drakkon without the army...)
___

-These two really are like twin sisters- :)
___

TLink: "I-It's totally fine!"

-Tetra remains annoyed and is trying not to say anything that would give away her crush on Toon Link-

Medli: "No to worry, I'm sure he just needs some rest!"
___

-She waggled her tails from the comfort of said headpats in return, but didn't smile as she's still worried about Sakura-

I think most safety measures were thrown out the window the moment we found out it was being used to test and experiment on dangerous spirits and mutants...

-At one point, they even find a fairly blank room that has four arcade machines and a table with a lit candle on it-

-Three of the arcade machines have power and are working. The other one is out of order-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---
---
---
---
---
The excess levels DETERMINATION o-overwhelmed their physical forms, but also prevented them from d-dying or turning to dust...so i-instead, the excess DETERMINATION c-caused them to...m-melt...
___

Marco: "I have." :p -Has a whole list of their adventures on a notepad, chronologically and numerically ordered-
___

-Either Shez or Charlotte would be able to catch him, but his rocket-boosted bike isn't and breaks from the crash-

-Snorts in anger again while stomping her front hoof- (I think you need to be taught some manners!) -Fire more Fire Blasts at the Megazord's visor, either further obscuring it's vision or heating the glass up, potentially allowing it to be broken-
___

___

___

-Tetra remains annoyed and is trying not to say anything that would give away her crush on Toon Link-

___

-She waggled her tails from the comfort of said headpats in return, but didn't smile as she's still worried about Sakura-

I think most safety measures were thrown out the window the moment we found out it was being used to test and experiment on dangerous spirits and mutants...

-At one point, they even find a fairly blank room that has four arcade machines and a table with a lit candle on it-

-Three of the arcade machines have power and are working. The other one is out of order-
-Kamui excited-

Lilith: "Oh dear..." -covering her mouth-
---
Emblem Chrom: "We've got our fair share too, to be fair."

Emblem Sigurd: "Emblems... don't really work that way. I'm the only one who even remembers how I died because Emblems are a representation of memories. We are not the original beings. All we know is the adventures we've been in, and I'm the only one to die in them."
---
Shez: -caught him- "You okay, little guy?" -then Musashi- "Whoa... what's she cooking?"
---
Byleth: "Quite the performance."
---
-not necessarily twins but yes-

Blake: "So... did you still get enough rest despite the nightmare?"
---
Azura: "He did a lot to keep her safe. He needs the rest." :)
---
Ruby: "Whoa, some arcades..."

...Okay, I of all people should understand that, it's just...I really didn't think you wouldn't ever bury the hatchet with Medb...
Byleth: "I figured she was mature enough to try it. What I didn't expect was for Medb to accept it."

-Dash spear stab!-
___

LIKEWISE! I WOULD OFFER YOU BOTH A PLATE OF MY FAMOUS SPAGHETTI IF YOU POSSESSED THE ABILITY TO EAT!
___

(...I'm only even more sorry with that knowledge...)
-it barely didn't reach because Byleth spaced her air dodge's movement just right-
---
Emblem Eirika: "It's a real shame we can't then."
---
Blake: "You don't need to apologize. You had nothing to do with it and you didn't even know."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it barely didn't reach because Byleth spaced her air dodge's movement just right-
---
Emblem Eirika: "It's a real shame we can't then."
---
Blake: "You don't need to apologize. You had nothing to do with it and you didn't even know."
-Bandana Dee doesn't let himself be defeated so easily and throws another three spears towards Byleth, or at least one if he doesn't have enough time to charge up the attack to throw all three-

___

OH, I COULD ASK NAPSTABLOOK FOR HELP WITH MAKING A GHOST VERSION OF THE RECIPE!

-Referencing that food like ghost sandwiches are a thing in Undertale- :V

___

(Understood... Maybe we should move onto a lighter subject.)

(Are you four playing a board game?)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: "I figured she was mature enough to try it. What I didn't expect was for Medb to accept it."
Scáthach: "Hmph, she's an annoying spoiled brat addicted to the birds and the bees that would do whatever for attention and constantly seeks to show herself off... I just figured however, that she's still someone honest to herself and to others, and her bluntness is something I might need in far future... For what is worth, that would also make things not boring"
Azura: "I'll be happy to see it."
---
Palutena: "Well, what kind of info would help you?" :p
---
Alear: Phew.
---
Shez: "You really got good fast. Am I that good a teacher?" :p
Tiki: "Then that's a promise!" -it will be soooooooooooon-
---
Morrigan: "Any good pranking targets~?" :p
---
-...It doesn't looks like Sayori, Yuri or Natsuki got anything stolen either...-
---
Draco: "Hmph, I'm just easily adaptable"
Thanks for the heads-up. I hope it goes well and that he has a happy birthday!

-It depends on how different it goes from the show- :p

-Meanwhile, Lily goes to tell her mother how the visit to the Lucitor's went?-
___

Linebeck: "So I've also heard..."
___

Brit: "Ow! Shoo! Go away vermin!" -Trying to shoo the bat away-

Tiff: "Get outta here, you flying rat!" -Trying to swat the bat-
___

Steven: "That's fair." :chuckle:
___

-It seems these creatures really are as smart as people...-

Squirtle: "(Trainers?)"

Vulpix: "(I...hadn't even thought about that before...)"

-Also of course, I assume Medea's visit went quite well too-
---
da Vinci: "Met any of them so far~?"
---
-The bat dodged the swatting and pecked them again to tease them while the girls got their pictures done-
Rin: "We look really good here" :)
---
Mash: "Then let's perform these songs together!" :)
---
-Yeah, she has little doubt about that-
Jeanne: "...Well, you were ill, to be fair..."
___

___

___

___

___

___

-Kamui excited-

---

Emblem Sigurd: "Emblems... don't really work that way. I'm the only one who even remembers how I died because Emblems are a representation of memories. We are not the original beings. All we know is the adventures we've been in, and I'm the only one to die in them."
---
Shez: -caught him- "You okay, little guy?" -then Musashi- "Whoa... what's she cooking?"
---
---

---
---
-How nice. Seems things will really go well for her...-

-Just to imagine that feels... Horrible-
---
Lily: "Woah, that's really well-organized... Wait, you do too?"

Kiritsugu: "Even then, don't you feel like you should be troubled because of that?"
---
Charlotte: "Are you okay?" -very worried-
-Unfortunately those don't manage to do much, moreso with the Megazord now flying-
White Ranger: "All your attempts are in vein!"
-It's then however, he has to dodge a blast, and a huge tank comes from the portal along a rocket, joining together into a large robot as well: Omega Supreme-
1705088471568.png

Omega Supreme: "Target: Identified. Commence: Neutralization"
---
-What will Jenny do about it?-
Monika: "It was, hmmm... Quite cheerful"
Poppy: "Thank you~!"
---
Atalanta: "Well, it's not like sleeping gives me much compared to you"
---
-It made Hayate giggle while Twilight back home is resting on the sofa while Anya is like "Daddy died..." before the mailman arrives!-
---
Mordred: "This doesn't look like some sort of trap at all..." 🙄

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Bandana Dee doesn't let himself be defeated so easily and throws another three spears towards Byleth, or at least one if he doesn't have enough time to charge up the attack to throw all three-

___

OH, I COULD ASK NAPSTABLOOK FOR HELP WITH MAKING A GHOST VERSION OF THE RECIPE!

-Referencing that food like ghost sandwiches are a thing in Undertale- :V

___

(Understood... Maybe we should move onto a lighter subject.)

(Are you four playing a board game?)
-forward smash-
---
Emblem Eirika: "....You really don't need to do this much for us."
---
Weiss: "Indeed we are. And I'm winning."

Ruby: "Not for long!" :glare:

Tiki: "Then that's a promise!" -it will be soooooooooooon-
---
Morrigan: "Any good pranking targets~?" :p
---
-...It doesn't looks like Sayori, Yuri or Natsuki got anything stolen either...-
---
Draco: "Hmph, I'm just easily adaptable"
-niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice-
---
Palutena: "Oh, dozens~"
---
Alear: ....He's not stolen anything yet.
---
Shez: "Just like me." :p

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice-
---
Palutena: "Oh, dozens~"
---
Alear: ....He's not stolen anything yet.
---
Shez: "Just like me." :p
-So to to thaaaaaaaat-
---
Morrigan/Lilith: "Do go ooon~" :p
---
-But even then she can't help but be wary...-
---
Draco: "...I guess you do, hm" -not denying it, she admits it-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-So to to thaaaaaaaat-
---
Morrigan/Lilith: "Do go ooon~" :p
---
-But even then she can't help but be wary...-
---
Draco: "...I guess you do, hm" -not denying it, she admits it-
-yeeeeeeee-
---
Palutena: "Hmmm... who would be the funniest..." 🤔
---
-she really can't...-
---
Shez: "Yeah, you finally admitted something about me." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Scáthach: "Hmph, she's an annoying spoiled brat addicted to the birds and the bees that would do whatever for attention and constantly seeks to show herself off... I just figured however, that she's still someone honest to herself and to others, and her bluntness is something I might need in far future... For what is worth, that would also make things not boring"
...I guess I get it. I just can't picture you guys getting along. But who knows? Character development is a powerful thing. :p

-Also of course, I assume Medea's visit went quite well too-
---
da Vinci: "Met any of them so far~?"
---
-The bat dodged the swatting and pecked them again to tease them while the girls got their pictures done-
Rin: "We look really good here" :)
---
Mash: "Then let's perform these songs together!" :)
---
-Yeah, she has little doubt about that-
Jeanne: "...Well, you were ill, to be fair..."
-With Queen Wrathemllior and King Dave? Eeyup, she established relations for the Mewni's Underworld kingdom and the Casters, while also helping ease tensions between that kingdom and the Kingdom of Mewni-
___

Linebeck: "I...think I have? Based on the stories I've been told, I'm fairly certain I spoke the daughter of one a while ago."
___

We look like totally fashionable besties! :b:

-The Crust Cousins fruitlessly try to swat the bat away while whispering at it to shoo, not being noticed by anyone inside the photography studio-

// I gotta ask, are the photographers and the bat characters from or at least a reference to something? :p
___

Steven: "Awesome! Singing the Crystal Gems' theme song as a group is gonna be a blast! Oh, wait, we still need to pick a song for your own act!" :surprised:
___

-Shamal's thoughts?-

Girafarig: "(Most of us weren't really thinking about much other than worrying about being sick or our friends and familiies...)

-forward smash-
---
Emblem Eirika: "....You really don't need to do this much for us."
---
Weiss: "Indeed we are. And I'm winning."

Ruby: "Not for long!" :glare:
-It hits, launching Bandana Dee a great distance again-
___

IT IS NO PROBLEM! EVERYONE DESERVES A GREAT MEAL, SO IT IS THE LEAST I CAN DO FOR SOME NEWCOMERS TO CHALDEA!
___

(What game is it?)

-Kamui excited-

---

---
---
---

---
---

---

Kiritsugu: "Even then, don't you feel like you should be troubled because of that?"
---
-Unfortunately those don't manage to do much, moreso with the Megazord now flying-
-It's then however, he has to dodge a blast, and a huge tank comes from the portal along a rocket, joining together into a large robot as well: Omega Supreme-
View attachment 382899
---
---
---
-It made Hayate giggle while Twilight back home is resting on the sofa while Anya is like "Daddy died..." before the mailman arrives!-
---
Oh, it gets worse.. A-All of the patients were in close proxmity to one and other when they began to melt, and because of that an their resulting panic, th-they...melted into each other, resulting in several monsters merging...
___

Marco: "Not even the dangers of adventure can dimish the importance of organization!"

Star: "Well, they are from an ancient kingdom that probably saw a lot of battles..."
___

-Raises hand- I'm very a-okay-o! Even if I hadn't been caught, I would've just bounced!

-Hops out of Shez's arms in a rolling ball form, bounces on the ground a few times, then lands in his normal stature and pose again-

(No way! Are you the real Omega Supreme?!) :b:
___

-She flies over to the group and tries to get their attention without drawing suspicion from Poppy-

Byleth? Suzuka? I think we missed some present delievers back here...

___

-Perhans not as much, but it does still helps restore some energy and helps ease the mind as well, so it was worth getting a good night's rest?-
___

Tetra: "She can't seriously believe he died...Also, if he's been asleep this whole time, how on Earth did she bring him back home?"
___

-Amethyst is already playing one of the arcade games-

Amethyst: "Relax, it's just Pac-man!"

-The game looks like the classic Pac-man with different sprites for the ghosts...but is titled "Mrs. Spook" instead and stars a sprite of Spooky herself as one of the ghosts-

Amethyst: "...Or not."

-Similar to the original arcade game, the ghosts all have an introduction screen prior to the game being started. Spooky's love of horror literature is made even more apparent by it as the other three ghosts are named after famous horror authors, being introduced as "First up is Edgar, he's kind of dreary! Next, Mary finally came out of her shell! This is Bram, and he's stoked to be here!"-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It hits, launching Bandana Dee a great distance again-
___

IT IS NO PROBLEM! EVERYONE DESERVES A GREAT MEAL, SO IT IS THE LEAST I CAN DO FOR SOME NEWCOMERS TO CHALDEA!
___

(What game is it?)
-Byleth prepares another arrow, this tile fully charging it-
---
Emblem Eirika: "You really don't have to go through so much trouble just for us..."
---
Blake: "Monopoly."

...I guess I get it. I just can't picture you guys getting along. But who knows? Character development is a powerful thing. :p
Byleth: "In the far future... for what?"

---

---

---
---
---
---
Oh, it gets worse.. A-All of the patients were in close proxmity to one and other when they began to melt, and because of that an their resulting panic, th-they...melted into each other, resulting in several monsters merging...
___

Marco: "Not even the dangers of adventure can dimish the importance of organization!"

Star: "Well, they are from an ancient kingdom that probably saw a lot of battles..."
___

-Raises hand- I'm very a-okay-o! Even if I hadn't been caught, I would've just bounced!

-Hops out of Shez's arms in a rolling ball form, bounces on the ground a few times, then lands in his normal stature and pose again-

___

-She flies over to the group and tries to get their attention without drawing suspicion from Poppy-

___

-Perhans not as much, but it does still helps restore some energy and helps ease the mind as well, so it was worth getting a good night's rest?-
___

Tetra: "She can't seriously believe he died...Also, if he's been asleep this whole time, how on Earth did she bring him back home?"
___

-The game looks like the classic Pac-man with different sprites for the ghosts...but is titled "Mrs. Spook" instead and stars a sprite of Spooky herself as one of the ghosts-

-Similar to the original arcade game, the ghosts all have an introduction screen prior to the game being started. Spooky's love of horror literature is made even more apparent by it as the other three ghosts are named after famous horror authors, being introduced as "First up is Edgar, he's kind of dreary! Next, Mary finally came out of her shell! This is Bram, and he's stoked to be here!"-
-good~-

Lilith: "............"
---
Emblem Chrom: "We even waged war against a being who could rival a god. And triumphed."

Emblem Sigurd: "Perhaps I should... but I cannot let my troubles dominate my mind. As an Emblem, I have a duty to fulfill."
---
Shez: "Okay, I definitely like that backup." :p
---
Byleth: -can tell- "Oh, we did? Well, let's take care of that then. What about Fran though?"
---
Blake: "That doesn't make it any less important."
---
Kanna: "She's very young and innocent, to be fair. Good question though, how is he home?"
---
Blake: "...Is it wrong that I actually like the Mary Shelley and Bram Stoker puns?" :lol:

Weiss: "You spend too much time with Yang."

Yang: :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Byleth prepares another arrow, this tile fully charging it-
---
Emblem Eirika: "You really don't have to go through so much trouble just for us..."
---
Blake: "Monopoly."
-Bandana Dee recovers in time to try and dodge it...-
___

I'VE GONE GREATER LENGTHS TO ENSURE CHALDEA IS WELL FED WITH HEALTHY MEALS! THIS IS NO CHALLENGE FOR THE GREAT PAPYRUS! NYEH HEH HEH!

___

(Oh, I've heard of that game!)

(Uh oh, this game usually turns into utter chaos...) -Inner thoughts-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Bandana Dee recovers in time to try and dodge it...-
___

I'VE GONE GREATER LENGTHS TO ENSURE CHALDEA IS WELL FED WITH HEALTHY MEALS! THIS IS NO CHALLENGE FOR THE GREAT PAPYRUS! NYEH HEH HEH!

___

(Oh, I've heard of that game!)

(Uh oh, this game usually turns into utter chaos...) -Inner thoughts-
-but the fact that it looked like a beam of light more than an arrow shot...-
---
Emblem Eirika: "Still, there's not need."
---
-and it was just about to here as well :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Scáthach: "I am one of the few here who will last forever, but that means almos no one here will. So, I am going to not be alone in the far future when the universe runs its natural course. When that happens, I may just... Try to explore other worlds, see the infinite possibilites. And for that, I didn't want to... Go alone"
-yeeeeeeee-
---
Palutena: "Hmmm... who would be the funniest..." 🤔
---
-she really can't...-
---
Shez: "Yeah, you finally admitted something about me." :p
-So Tiki is there at rehearsals along every Servant from that idol event-
---
-Morrigan and Lilith waaaaaaiiiiit-
---
-Her thoughts?-
---
Draco: "As I said, I am not understimating you any longer..."
-With Queen Wrathemllior and King Dave? Eeyup, she established relations for the Mewni's Underworld kingdom and the Casters, while also helping ease tensions between that kingdom and the Kingdom of Mewni-
___

Linebeck: "I...think I have? Based on the stories I've been told, I'm fairly certain I spoke the daughter of one a while ago."
___

We look like totally fashionable besties! :b:

-The Crust Cousins fruitlessly try to swat the bat away while whispering at it to shoo, not being noticed by anyone inside the photography studio-

// I gotta ask, are the photographers and the bat characters from or at least a reference to something? :p
___

Steven: "Awesome! Singing the Crystal Gems' theme song as a group is gonna be a blast! Oh, wait, we still need to pick a song for your own act!" :surprised:
___

-Shamal's thoughts?-

Girafarig: "(Most of us weren't really thinking about much other than worrying about being sick or our friends and familiies...)
-Good, so it's time they meet again!-
Lily: "Hey, how did things go?"
Medea: "I was going to ask that"
---
da Vinci: "Ooooh? And who was she?" :p
---
-The bat eventually flies off them having had a fun time teasing them before getting to the granddaughter so she feeds her-
Sakura: "But who does more?" :p
Rin: "Probably me" :p
//Yeah, that's why it was so specific :p
---
Mash: "...Ah! I forgot that too! Thanks for reminding me"
---
Shamal: Soon all of them should be able to return to nature, just a little longer...
Jeanne: "It's justified, that had to be the biggest worry..."
___

___

___

___

___

___

-good~-

---
Emblem Chrom: "We even waged war against a being who could rival a god. And triumphed."

Emblem Sigurd: "Perhaps I should... but I cannot let my troubles dominate my mind. As an Emblem, I have a duty to fulfill."
---
---
Byleth: -can tell- "Oh, we did? Well, let's take care of that then. What about Fran though?"
---
---
Kanna: "She's very young and innocent, to be fair. Good question though, how is he home?"
---
Blake: "...Is it wrong that I actually like the Mary Shelley and Bram Stoker puns?" :lol:

-For now I dunno what else heeeeeeeeeere-

-Sounds worse than death...-
---
Lily: -Giggles- "So charming when you orga- I MEAN! Job well done! And stories would be great! Who was that god then?"

Kiritsugu: "Which is to basically be a weapon..."
---
Charlotte: "Phew, thank God you're okay..."
-AND OMEGA SUPREME SHOOTS A HUGE LASER FROM HIS ARM AT THE MEGAZORD-
---
-What Byleth asked-
Poppy: "You did fantastic!"
Frankenstein: "...Thank you!" :)
---
Atalanta: "I thank you for worrying about me too" :)
---
Hayate: "Probably Franky-san" :p
-Anya tells him that mail has come, he doesn't wakes up... So she sneaks into his arms to sleep together-
---
Mordred: "I know two people who wouldn't" :p -Fran and Vlad sneeze-
Takeru: "Oh goodness, I hope Pac-Man-san doesn't gets controlled by evil again..."
Mordred: "What you mean with 'again'? You sound like you fought Pac-Man"
Takeru: "....I have"
Mordred: ".....You've fought Pac-Man?!"
Takeru: "It's a really long story"
(And yes, that did happen)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-but the fact that it looked like a beam of light more than an arrow shot...-
---
Emblem Eirika: "Still, there's not need."
---
-and it was just about to here as well :V-
Bandana Dee: "Hey, I've always wondered...Are those actually arrows you're shooting with Failnaught or is it a magic bow that shoots energy beams?"

-Only reason he knows the weapon names is because Byleth frequently shouts their names when using one and likely because the announcer for the tournaments has mentioned them and other weapons wielded by the fighters-
___

WHY NOT? YOU DIDN'T MENTION DISLIKING SPAGHETTI! AND EVEN IF YOU DID,, THAT'S SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T TRIED MINE YET!

___

-That's what makes her concerned- :V

(Oh, I hope we didn't interrupt the match!)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Good, so it's time they meet again!-
Lily: "Hey, how did things go?"
Medea: "I was going to ask that"
---
da Vinci: "Ooooh? And who was she?" :p
---
-The bat eventually flies off them having had a fun time teasing them before getting to the granddaughter so she feeds her-
Sakura: "But who does more?" :p
Rin: "Probably me" :p
//Yeah, that's why it was so specific :p
---
Mash: "...Ah! I forgot that too! Thanks for reminding me"
---
Shamal: Soon all of them should be able to return to nature, just a little longer...
Jeanne: "It's justified, that had to be the biggest worry..."
-They discuss their respective visits to the Lucitors?-

___

Linebeck: "That half-lion huntress Atalanta."
___

-The frustrated Crust Cousins fled the area and hid behind another building to get away from the bat before it did-

I'd say flames are still pretty stylish. :p

// I'm curious what they're from now. :p
___

Steven: "Have you been able to narrow your song choices down yet?"
___

-Most of them are just weakened or a little malnourished from the indirect side effects of Phazon at this point, so at most they just need a little medical treatment and extra food and water-

Vulpix: "(But, now that most of us have recovered...)

Squirtle: "(And now that most of us don't know where our homes were...)"

Scáthach: "I am one of the few here who will last forever, but that means almos no one here will. So, I am going to not be alone in the far future when the universe runs its natural course. When that happens, I may just... Try to explore other worlds, see the infinite possibilites. And for that, I didn't want to... Go alone"
Scáthach is a legit immortal, so unless she can find a way to lift or remove that immortality, she...literally can't die.

-good~-

---

---
---
---
---
---

---
Lily: -Giggles- "So charming when you orga- I MEAN! Job well done! And stories would be great! Who was that god then?"

---
---
-What Byleth asked-
---
---
-Anya tells him that mail has come, he doesn't wakes up... So she sneaks into his arms to sleep together-
---
Takeru: "Oh goodness, I hope Pac-Man-san doesn't gets controlled by evil again..."
It's even worse than you thought, isn't it...? -Looks sorrowful in her expression, sorrow remembering the whole incident, for even though she's moved on and done all she could to help the melted monsters, she's still regretful that her experiments that she hoped would help them only made their conditions far worse-

___

Marco: ".Uhh, yeah! Or, technically being that rivaled one, I think?"
___

But...Bikey won't be rolling for a while...

-Sadly looks at his broken biycle, which has broken in two while it's rocket boosters were either crushed or were activated and flew off on impact with the ground, and were damaged as a result-

___

-Jenny couldn't see she was right next to Poppy upon first arriving there, and now that she can, she only notices once Byleth brings her up and instantly panics-

(OH CRAP!) Uhh, yep! Sorry, didn't see where you at first, Fran! You're part of the Santa Team, too, so please do help!

___

-They're always there for each other, and speaking of, that's when Blake mentions she saw a more positive memory of Atalanta's as well?-
___

Tetra: "...Unless some other agents went to help him for backup, that's the only explanation that makes sense." :p

Medli: -At the wholesome scene- "How precious~!" :b:

TLink: "Awwwww, that's cute." :)
___

(That's infinitely better than Pixels lmao)

(What Weiss said...)

Steven: "Huh...I thought that only happened in movies like Guardians of the Galaxy 2." :ohwell:

-Finally, the game introduces Spooky as the fourth ghost with the text "And finally what everyone's been waiting for it's Spooky herself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"-

Steven: "That's a lot of exclamation points..."

Amethyst: "Well, let's seei f these evil scientists guys can at least program a good video game." :p "Hey wait, the game has you control Spooky, not Pac-man..."

-Amethyst then moves the in-game Spooky towards Pac-man to defeat him like the ghost NPCs can in the original game-

-There's a short pause like when Pac-man gets caught in the game, but doesn't die... and then giant metal nail to fly towards Pac-man from the upper right corner of the screen at high speeds and imaples him, turning his sprite into a bloody corpse version of itself where creepy ethereal groans are heard and an 8-bit arcade victory tune plays, while the game screen displays a "YOU WIN" text-

-Amethyst, Steven, Jenny, Winter and Jigglypuff all went wide-eyed and silent with shock at sight-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Scáthach is a legit immortal, so unless she can find a way to lift or remove that immortality, she...literally can't die.
Byleth: "And you didn't think of asking me?"

-So Tiki is there at rehearsals along every Servant from that idol event-
---
-Morrigan and Lilith waaaaaaiiiiit-
---
-Her thoughts?-
---
Draco: "As I said, I am not understimating you any longer..."
Juri: "....You're really gonna do this?" -to Shuten?"
---
Palutena: "Oh, I know a guy~" -Blackbeard-
---
Alear: How long must I worry...
---
Shez: "That's really nice to hear~"

---

---
---
-What Byleth asked-
---
---
---
It's even worse than you thought, isn't it...? -Looks sorrowful in her expression, sorrow remembering the whole incident, for even though she's moved on and done all she could to help the melted monsters, she's still regretful that her experiments that she hoped would help them only made their conditions far worse-

___

___

-Sadly looks at his broken biycle, which has broken in two while it's rocket boosters were either crushed or were activated and flew off on impact with the ground, and were damaged as a result-

___

-Jenny couldn't see she was right next to Poppy upon first arriving there, and now that she can, she only notices once Byleth brings her up and instantly panics-

(OH CRAP!) Uhh, yep! Sorry, didn't see where you at first, Fran! You're part of the Santa Team, too, so please do help!

___

-They're always there for each other, and speaking of, that's when Blake mentions she saw a more positive memory of Atalanta's as well?-
___

Tetra: "...Unless some other agents went to help him for backup, that's the only explanation that makes sense." :p

___

(What Weiss said...)

Steven: "Huh...I thought that only happened in movies like Guardians of the Galaxy 2." :ohwell:

-Finally, the game introduces Spooky as the fourth ghost with the text "And finally what everyone's been waiting for it's Spooky herself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"-

Amethyst: "Well, let's seei f these evil scientists guys can at least program a good video game." :p "Hey wait, the game has you control Spooky, not Pac-man..."

-Amethyst then moves the in-game Spooky towards Pac-man to defeat him like the ghost NPCs can in the original game-

-There's a short pause like when Pac-man gets caught in the game, but doesn't die... and then giant metal nail to fly towards Pac-man from the upper right corner of the screen at high speeds and imaples him, turning his sprite into a bloody corpse version of itself where creepy ethereal groans are heard and an 8-bit arcade victory tune plays, while the game screen displays a "YOU WIN" text-

-Amethyst, Steven, Jenny, Winter and Jigglypuff all went wide-eyed and silent with shock at sight-
Lilith: "But you never intended to do these things, right? They were simply accidents..."
---
Emblem Robin: "The Fell Dragon Grima. He was... quite troublesome, to say the least..."

Emblem Sigurd: "You make it sound so much worse..."
---
Shez: "This should be the least of your worries."
---
Byleth: "It's alright, we all make mistakes." :)
---
Blake: "I saw something of yours too." :)
---
Kanna: "Awwww~"
---
Weiss: "....What?"

Bandana Dee: "Hey, I've always wondered...Are those actually arrows you're shooting with Failnaught or is it a magic bow that shoots energy beams?"

-Only reason he knows the weapon names is because Byleth frequently shouts their names when using one and likely because the announcer for the tournaments has mentioned them and other weapons wielded by the fighters-
___

WHY NOT? YOU DIDN'T MENTION DISLIKING SPAGHETTI! AND EVEN IF YOU DID,, THAT'S SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T TRIED MINE YET!

___

-That's what makes her concerned- :V

(Oh, I hope we didn't interrupt the match!)
Byleth: "It's actually arrows. The bow is simply... special."
---
Emblem Eirika: "It just seems like a lot of hassles just to feed a ghost that doesn't need food."
---
Blake: "You didn't."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "It's actually arrows. The bow is simply... special."
---
Emblem Eirika: "It just seems like a lot of hassles just to feed a ghost that doesn't need food."
---
Blake: "You didn't."
Bandana Dee: "That's incredible..."
___

HA, NONSENSE! MANY PEOPLE HERE DO NOT REQUIRE FOOD! SERVANTS FOR EXAMPLE ARE MAGIC BEINGS THAT DO NOT NEED SUSTENANCE FROM ANY SOURCE BESIDES MAGIC! THEY ONLY EAT TO ENJOY GOOD FOOD! WE'VE ACTUALLY GONE ON STRIKE BECAUSE SEVERAL PEOPLE HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF IT TO MAKE INSANELY LARGE FOOD ORDERS...

___

-The Pokemon are curious, but Winter is worried and Patxi and Shuriken are starting to have a bad feeling about this "Monopoly" game...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Scáthach: "I tried for years, nothing worked, so at this point, I may as well accept it" -then Byleth- "...You have Servants of your own"
-They discuss their respective visits to the Lucitors?-

___

Linebeck: "That half-lion huntress Atalanta."
___

-The frustrated Crust Cousins fled the area and hid behind another building to get away from the bat before it did-

I'd say flames are still pretty stylish. :p

// I'm curious what they're from now. :p
___

Steven: "Have you been able to narrow your song choices down yet?"
___

-Most of them are just weakened or a little malnourished from the indirect side effects of Phazon at this point, so at most they just need a little medical treatment and extra food and water-

Vulpix: "(But, now that most of us have recovered...)

Squirtle: "(And now that most of us don't know where our homes were...)"
Medea: "How is the prince?"
Lily: "More mature than I expected, he knows his problems and is making an effort to stop them!"
---
da Vinci: "Oh my. Though she is adopted" :p
---
-The bat even smirks at having annoyed the intruders-
Sakura: "Fair, even if it's in a way the same attire" :p

//Oh, I will make that clear soon :p
---
Mash: "...............................................No?" 😅
---
-Indeed, they should get some meal and water soon in fact!-
Jeanne: "...I'm sorry. As I said, the best we can do is to bring you to worlds with suitable habitats"
Juri: "....You're really gonna do this?" -to Shuten?"
---
Palutena: "Oh, I know a guy~" -Blackbeard-
---
Alear: How long must I worry...
---
Shez: "That's really nice to hear~"
Shuten: "Why not~? It's not bad to have other hobbies~"
---
Lilith/Morrigan: "Do go oooon~"
---
Yuri: "Are you okay?"
---
-Then Sothis would shortly arrive to introduce Tiamat and try to make her part of the group?-

___

___

___

___

___

___

(What Weiss said...)

Lilith: "But you never intended to do these things, right? They were simply accidents..."
---
Emblem Robin: "The Fell Dragon Grima. He was... quite troublesome, to say the least..."

---
---
---
---
---
Marie: "Trust me, Alphys would never hurt someone on purpose"
---
Lily: "Fell Dragon? Sounds like a really menacing one..." -Alear sneezed-

Kiritsugu: "Isn't that how it is, though?"
---
Charlotte: "At least you put it to good use..."
-The White Ranger attempts to dive his Megazord at Omega Supreme, but he manages to intercept it!-
---
Frankenstein: "Ah, okay!"
Poppy: "I wish you all good luck!" :)
---
Atalanta: "Hm? What did you see?"
---
Arisa: "It would make sense"
-Others also found it so cute-
-Twilight then wakes up surprised and Anya gives him the letter, which says that the school teachers will interview them soon... For which Anya... Needs a mother given the school's policies-
-First episode ends-
---
Takeru: "Yeah, it's a really long story, I maybe could tell later" -then the 'You Win' screen-
-Given he's managed to meet the real Pac-Man, Takeru couldn't help but shudder-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Scáthach: "I tried for years, nothing worked, so at this point, I may as well accept it" -then Byleth- "...You have Servants of your own"
Besides, are you technically immortal?

Medea: "How is the prince?"
Lily: "More mature than I expected, he knows his problems and is making an effort to stop them!"
---
da Vinci: "Oh my. Though she is adopted" :p
---
-The bat even smirks at having annoyed the intruders-
Sakura: "Fair, even if it's in a way the same attire" :p

//Oh, I will make that clear soon :p
---
Mash: "...............................................No?" 😅
---
-Indeed, they should get some meal and water soon in fact!-
Jeanne: "...I'm sorry. As I said, the best we can do is to bring you to worlds with suitable habitats"
-He's still trying to work on it, being a teen with the typical issues of one...But he's a far cry from how he was when Star broke up with him-
___

Linebeck: "I think the point still stands."
___

// Nice. :p

Hey. it's a totally different paint scheme!
___

Steven: "...Okay. we can still figure out a song or a few among these that you can sing!"
___

-Served straight from Chaldea's cafeteria!-

Vulpix: "(It's okay, you're doing your best to help us...)"

Girafarig: "(A lot of us...might not have even survived without you guys...)"

---

---
---
---
---
---
---

---
-The White Ranger attempts to dive his Megazord at Omega Supreme, but he manages to intercept it!-
---
---
---
-Twilight then wakes up surprised and Anya gives him the letter, which says that the school teachers will interview them soon... For which Anya... Needs a mother given the school's policies-
-First episode ends-
---
Takeru: "Yeah, it's a really long story, I maybe could tell later" -then the 'You Win' screen-
Oh, it was an accident, alright. I c-coulnd't have ever foreseen the horrific side effects...

...But it d-doesn't change the fact that their lives were permanently changed and damaged because of my experiments...

___

Star: "Was he...anything like Kamui and Tiki's species?"
___

I know I can at least fix Bikey, but I hope that Cybertronian can defeat Mr. White Ranger!
___

-Omce the group is out of Poppy's sight and hearing tange-

I learned something important about the company behind Poppy's game. Poppy herself is innocent, but it's not good news...

___

-Her looking after Medea on the Argo...-
___

Medli: '...That seems like an integral part of the mission."
___

Steven: "...I-I don't think we need to know what the other arcade games are lik-Pearl!"

Pearl: "What? I'm a professional at racing games!"

-The arcade game Pearl is playing is a car game called "Spooky Kart" with a surprisingly snazzy 8bit soundtrack-

-Then it turns out the goal of the game is just playing as a large truck go drive into other, smaller cars and make them crash and explode-

Pearl: "...Never mind." -Disturbed enough to back away from the arcade machine-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Shuten: "Why not~? It's not bad to have other hobbies~"
---
Lilith/Morrigan: "Do go oooon~"
---
Yuri: "Are you okay?"
---
-Then Sothis would shortly arrive to introduce Tiamat and try to make her part of the group?-
Juri: "Fair, I guess. I just didn't think this would be one of yours."
---
Palutena: "He's a bit of a weeb who tries to look menacing... but he would freak out over bodies like yours." :p
---
Alear: "I'm alright."
---
-of course she would~!-

Bandana Dee: "That's incredible..."
___

HA, NONSENSE! MANY PEOPLE HERE DO NOT REQUIRE FOOD! SERVANTS FOR EXAMPLE ARE MAGIC BEINGS THAT DO NOT NEED SUSTENANCE FROM ANY SOURCE BESIDES MAGIC! THEY ONLY EAT TO ENJOY GOOD FOOD! WE'VE ACTUALLY GONE ON STRIKE BECAUSE SEVERAL PEOPLE HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF IT TO MAKE INSANELY LARGE FOOD ORDERS...

___

-The Pokemon are curious, but Winter is worried and Patxi and Shuriken are starting to have a bad feeling about this "Monopoly" game...-
Byleth: "Thank you."
---
Emblem Eirika: "...I don't want to risk being part of the problem."
---
-the girls will still be friends and enjoy the game though-

Byleth: "I am... unaging, at least. And don't you think Servants like mine would enjoy... whatever you're planning?"

---

---
---
---
---
-First episode ends-
---
Oh, it was an accident, alright. I c-coulnd't have ever foreseen the horrific side effects...

...But it d-doesn't change the fact that their lives were permanently changed and damaged because of my experiments...

___

___

I know I can at least fix Bikey, but I hope that Cybertronian can defeat Mr. White Ranger!
___

I learned something important about the company behind Poppy's game. Poppy herself is innocent, but it's not good news...

___

___

___

Steven: "...I-I don't think we need to know what the other arcade games are lik-Pearl!"

-The arcade game Pearl is playing is a car game called "Spooky Kart" with a surprisingly snazzy 8bit soundtrack-

-Then it turns out the goal of the game is just playing as a large truck go drive into other, smaller cars and make them crash and explode-

Lilith: "Oh dear... I wish these souls could have mercy to get the rest they desire..." -means mercy kill, not MERCY-
---
Emblem Chrom: "They're nothing compared to a dragon the size of a continent..."

Emblem Sigurd: "We are far more. Sure, our weapons and skill assist our wearers in combat, but we also make sure they are in the right state of mind. Comfort them if needed, spend time with them, forge bonds between us..."
---
Shez: "Kick some butt, big guy!"
---
Byleth: "What are those news?"
---
Blake: "You, on the Argo, with Medea."
---
Kanna: "Wait until you see the mother." :p
---
Yang: "Let's move on..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Thank you."
---
Emblem Eirika: "...I don't want to risk being part of the problem."
---
-the girls will still be friends and enjoy the game though-
-TRIPLE SPEAR THROW!-
___

Dipper: "You don't exactly strike me as someone who would gorge on food."

-Mabel nods in agreement-

___

-Winter knows, but that doesn't necessarily mean the round of the game itself won't be chaotic- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-TRIPLE SPEAR THROW!-
___

Dipper: "You don't exactly strike me as someone who would gorge on food."

-Mabel nods in agreement-

___

-Winter knows, but that doesn't necessarily mean the round of the game itself won't be chaotic- :V
-she's parrying them-
---
Emblem Eirika: "I'd rather not take chances."
---
-it totally will because it's Monopoly :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she's parrying them-
---
Emblem Eirika: "I'd rather not take chances."
---
-it totally will because it's Monopoly :V-
Meta Knight: (He's landed a few strong hits, but his attacks cancel out Byleth's and vice-versa more often than not...)
___

...VERY WELL. AT LEAST ALLOW ME TO MAKE YOU ONE SERVING OF GHOST SPAGETTI AS A SAMPLE!

___

-How do their next few turns go?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: (He's landed a few strong hits, but his attacks cancedl out Byleth's and vice-versa more often than not...(
___

...VERY WELL. AT LEAST ALLOW ME TO MAKE YOU ONE SERVING OF GHOST SPAGETTI AS A SAMPLE!

___

-How do their next few turns go?-
-and Byleth landed a few strong ones too-
---
Emblem Eirika: "Y-You really don't have to..."
---
-progressively more chaotic-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So while my Grandfather's birthday is tomorrow, we'll actually go see him Sunday
Byleth: "I am... unaging, at least. And don't you think Servants like mine would enjoy... whatever you're planning?"
Scáthach: "I suppose? It's not like I am personal with them though... Even Medb and I already have a sort of dynamic"
-He's still trying to work on it, being a teen with the typical issues of one...But he's a far cry from how he was when Star broke up with him-
___

Linebeck: "I think the point still stands."
___

// Nice. :p

Hey. it's a totally different paint scheme!
___

Steven: "...Okay. we can still figure out a song or a few among these that you can sing!"
___

-Served straight from Chaldea's cafeteria!-

Vulpix: "(It's okay, you're doing your best to help us...)"

Girafarig: "(A lot of us...might not have even survived without you guys...)"
Lily: "He still has issues, but is working on them!"
Medea: "As any teen does and they should"
---
da Vinci: "Maybe, how about an actual one, though~?" :p
---
//In a bit in faaaaact :p

Rin: "It makes me wonder if you could wear other pieces of armor to sumulate clothes"
---
Mash: "Let me check on my list again..."
---
-Indeed, Boudica being the one to deliver it!-
Jeanne: "I'm just glad so many of you managed to escape that torment, none of you seem mean-intentioned"
Juri: "Fair, I guess. I just didn't think this would be one of yours."
---
Palutena: "He's a bit of a weeb who tries to look menacing... but he would freak out over bodies like yours." :p
---
Alear: "I'm alright."
---
-of course she would~!-
Shuten: "Oh, it all started a drunk night when some of us were on karaoke~"
---
Morrigan: "And who wouldn't~?"
Lilith: "Is there a picture of him?"
---
Sayori: "Awww, you look a little pale..."
---
-Sweet, so all of them would get caaaalled-
Arcueid: -Snoring-
Guifei: "Geez, it hasn't been even three minutes since we arrived"

___

___

___

___

___

___

Lilith: "Oh dear... I wish these souls could have mercy to get the rest they desire..." -means mercy kill, not MERCY-
---

Emblem Sigurd: "We are far more. Sure, our weapons and skill assist our wearers in combat, but we also make sure they are in the right state of mind. Comfort them if needed, spend time with them, forge bonds between us..."
---
---
---
---
---
Marie: "Unfrotunately, some mistakes will always end affecting other people" -has experience-
---
Lily: "Did you say a continent?!"

Kiritsugu: "Forge bonds, huh..." -clearly, something he's forgot how to do since years ago-
---
Omega Supreme: "Cheers: Identified. Support: Processed"
Musashi: "I think he meant he appreciated that"
-In fact Omega Supreme kept punching the Megazord, already weakened thanks to the Core copy and Arcueid-
---
Suzuka: "Go ooooon..."
---
Atalanta: "Oh... And how were we in that ocassion?"
---
Hayate: "Yeah, she's quite someone" :p
Illya: "Well, how many episodes will we watch?"
Hayate: "At least two more!"
---
Makoto: "I agree with this person, the faster we get to the ghost, the quicker we free our friend and stop her"
Takeru: "Y-Yeah, sorry... Ah by the way, I didn't ask for your individual names before, sorry for that rudeness!"
Sieg: "It's fine, we haven't been in the best situation"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Shuten: "Oh, it all started a drunk when some of us were on karaoke~"
---
Morrigan: "And who wouldn't~?"
Lilith: "Is there a picture of him?"
---
Sayori: "Awww, you look a little pale..."
---
-Sweet, so all of them would get caaaalled-
Arcueid: -Snoring-
Guifei: "Geez, it hasn't been even three minutes since we arrived"
a drunk? :V

Juri: "Huh... Can I get a backstage pass, at least?" :p
---
-she shows them one-
---
-so paaaaaaale-
---
Byleth: "Just let her be. Sothis will wake her up." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Scáthach: "I suppose? It's not like I am personal with them though... Even Medb and I already have a sort of dynamic"
Can't make friends if ya don't talk to people.

So while my Grandfather's birthday is tomorrow, we'll actually go see him Sunday

Lily: "He still has issues, but is working on them!"
Medea: "As any teen does and they should"
---
da Vinci: "Maybe, how about an actual one, though~?" :p
---
//In a bit in faaaaact :p

Rin: "It makes me wonder if you could wear other pieces of armor to sumulate clothes"
---
Mash: "Let me check on my list again..."
---
-Indeed, Boudica being the one to deliver it!-
Jeanne: "I'm just glad so many of you managed to escape that torment, none of you seem mean-intentioned"
I assume that's the day you'll be more busy, then?

-Lily herself can relate...As can Star and Marco-

-Heck, all of them as well as most of the other teens they know have their own issues growing up that they're trying to work out-
___

Linebeck: "Hmm...Erm, not that I recall or know of?"
___

// I gotta know who these characters are now lol

OI've done that before, actually. I just haven't tried it in a while because there haven't been many good occasions for it.
___

-What songs does it have?-
___

-With help from some others considering the sheer number of Pokemon here- :p

Girafarig: "(We're Pokemon, most of us don't usually mean harm unless we or our families or territory are threatened...)

Scyther: "(Or their pride in some cases...)

-and Byleth landed a few strong ones too-
---
Emblem Eirika: "Y-You really don't have to..."
---
-progressively more chaotic-
Meta Knight: (Our friend has won many deadly battles, but I don't think this is a battle he's ready for yet.)
___

I STILL FAIL TO SEE WHY NOT! IT IS THE LEAST I CAN DO!

___

-Weiss still in the lead or does someone else take it at thi spoint?-

---

---
---
---
---
---
Marie: "Unfrotunately, some mistakes will always end affecting other people" -has experience-
---

Kiritsugu: "Forge bonds, huh..." -clearly, something he's forgot how to do since years ago-
---
-In fact Omega Supreme kept punching the Megazord, already weakened thanks to the Core copy and Arcueid-
---
---
---
---
Makoto: "I agree with this person, the faster we get to the ghost, the quicker we free our friend and stop her"
Takeru: "Y-Yeah, sorry... Ah by the way, I didn't ask for your individual names before, sorry for that rudeness!"
I-I get what you mean...However, they did get a happier ending. The b-best one I could grant them at that point...
___

Marco: "Uhh..."

Star: "That's...kinda insane. Even for us..."
___

-Will he match up against the White Ranger';s Megazord?-
___

In turns out the son of the company's old CEO was a corrupt scientist who modified the Y2K computer virus to be able to infect and kill humans. And some of their video game characters that he brought to life with another experiment were the ones who spread it!
___

-On friendly terms, and Medea was still a good person at the time, albeit one who was already being manipulated by some of the Greek deities-
___

Medli: "A wise idea, we can get an idea of the show's basic premise and be introduced to the protagonists!"
___

Specimen 14; "You done playing those janky arcade games? We've got to stay on the move..."

Amethyst: "Oh, don't act like you probably didn't play those games on your first run here..."

Specimen 14: "They were a good distraction from having to run for my life from ghosts and paranormal creatures, alright?!"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
a drunk? :V

Juri: "Huh... Can I get a backstage pass, at least?" :p
---
-she shows them one-
---
-so paaaaaaale-
---
Byleth: "Just let her be. Sothis will wake her up." :p
FIXED
Shuten: "Really feel like you'll need it~?"
---
-And both succubi blink-
---
-She gets their worry?-
---
Guifei: -Giggles- "And I hope she yells on her ear" :p
Draco: "Why am I here?"
Musashi: "You're kind of like with us now..."
I assume that's the day you'll be more busy, then?

-Lily herself can relate...As can Star and Marco-

-Heck, all of them as well as most of the other teens they know have their own issues growing up that they're trying to work out-
___

Linebeck: "Hmm...Erm, not that I recall or know of?"
___

// I gotta know who these characters are now lol

OI've done that before, actually. I just haven't tried it in a while because there haven't been many good occasions for it.
___

-What songs does it have?-
___

-With help from some others considering the sheer number of Pokemon here- :p

Girafarig: "(We're Pokemon, most of us don't usually mean harm unless we or our families or territory are threatened...)

Scyther: "(Or their pride in some cases...)
Scáthach unreplied KoP

Lily: "I understand that... I am going through a lot now!"
Medea: "I know, you can talk about it whenever"
Lily: "Thanks... B-But the point is, he's doing fine!"
---
da Vinci: "Now you oughta fix that later" :p
---
//Again in littleeeeeeeeeee

Sakura: "Now I'm curious what else would you wear, maybe you can show us tomorrow!"
-Of course they paid for the pics to which the granddaughter of the owner was like "thank you!"-
---
-A number of anime openings and endings voiced by her VA-
---
-Sure- :p
Boudica: "Hello everyone once again~!"
Jeanne: "It's why we made sure to bring you into health"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Scáthach unreplied KoP
Already fixed it before you replied.

Lily: "I understand that... I am going through a lot now!"
Medea: "I know, you can talk about it whenever"
Lily: "Thanks... B-But the point is, he's doing fine!"
---
da Vinci: "Now you oughta fix that later" :p
---
//Again in littleeeeeeeeeee

Sakura: "Now I'm curious what else would you wear, maybe you can show us tomorrow!"
-Of course they paid for the pics to which the granddaughter of the owner was like "thank you!"-
---
-A number of anime openings and endings voiced by her VA-
---
-Sure- :p
Boudica: "Hello everyone once again~!"
Jeanne: "It's why we made sure to bring you into health"
-Medea isn't surprised, but nonetheless glad to hear it?-
___

Linebeck: "I've already met a lot of people here I
___

Ooh, I'd be happy to show more of my sense of fashion! And you're welcome! Thank you guys for the professional photos! :b:
___

-Any in particular since I'm not familiar with most of them?-
___

-Several of the medical staff Pokemon turn to look at her, a few of the latter cheerfully waving-

(And the possibility of having a place here if you don't know where your old homes are.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Shuten: "Really feel like you'll need it~?"
---
-And both succubi blink-
---
-She gets their worry?-
---
Guifei: -Giggles- "And I hope she yells on her ear" :p
Draco: "Why am I here?"
Musashi: "You're kind of like with us now..."
Juri: "I think it's more that I probably won't be allowed in the actual audience, with my reputation and all." :p
---
-thoughts?-
---
Alear: "There's... no need to look so worried..."
---
Byleth: "Being Shez's Servant makes you part of our little group."

Meta Knight: (Our friend has won many deadly battles, but I don't think this is a battle he's ready for yet.)
___

I STILL FAIL TO SEE WHY NOT! IT IS THE LEAST I CAN DO!

___

-Weiss still in the lead or does someone else take it at thi spoint?-
-the canon reason he'll never join Smash- :4pacman:
---
Emblem Eirika: "You really don't have to..."

Emblem Ephraim: "The least you could do is realize that she says no."

Emblem Eirika: "That was a little harsh, Ephraim..."

Emblem Ephraim: "Sorry... I thought he'd keep pressuring you until you said yes."
---
-Blake is slowly making her way there-

Can't make friends if ya don't talk to people.
Byleth: "The offer's still up if you ever want it... but I'm still proud you buried the hatchet." :)

---

---
---
---
---
---
I-I get what you mean...However, they did get a happier ending. The b-best one I could grant them at that point...
___

Marco: "Uhh..."

Star: "That's...kinda insane. Even for us..."
___

-Will he match up against the White Ranger';s Megazord?-
___

In turns out the son of the company's old CEO was a corrupt scientist who modified the Y2K computer virus to be able to infect and kill humans. And some of their video game characters that he brought to life with another experiment were the ones who spread it!
___

-On friendly terms, and Medea was still a good person at the time, albeit one who was already being manipulated by some of the Greek deities-
___

Medli: "A wise idea, we can get an idea of the show's basic premise and be introduced to the protagonists!"
___

Specimen 14; "You done playing those janky arcade games? We've got to stay on the move..."

Amethyst: "Oh, don't act like you probably didn't play those games on your first run here..."

Specimen 14: "They were a good distraction from having to run for my life from ghosts and paranormal creatures, alright?!"
Lilith: "Yeah... it must've been hard on you..." :urg:
---
Emblem Chrom: "Even for us, it was quite the task."

Emblem Sigurd: "Something tells me you haven't done much of that in your time here."
---
Shez: "Alright... do we watch or do we get the hell away?"
---
Byleth: "....I didn't get any of that..."
---
Blake: "You seemed very friendly. In anything, you were the only one giving her attention."
---
Kanna: "Yeah, that sounds fair." :)
---
-Ruby tried to hold a giggle at that-

Top Bottom