• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "The convenience of it already being made is probably still helpful to those who lack time, skill or both... but I would never try such things myself."
---
-and then what?-
---
-she won't make Winter worry about it-
Marco: "It's not convenient if it tastes terrible..."
___

-They're both your characters, so unless Undyne and/or Mata Hari are there I assumed they'd just talk about the matter?-
___

-Who speaking of, just finished her bowl of food-

(That was a good meal!) 😋

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I think perhaps we should give her some space...

I-If anyone should still be here for her right now, it should just be her family...
___

Marco: "Which admittedly happens more often that I'd like to admit..." :lol:

Star: "Interdimensional adventures and fighting bad guys is dangerous work." :p
___

(Well, since you're here, care to at least help us out,)

-Dedede simply bashes the copy in the face with the electrically-charged hammer, and if that doesn't destroy it, the hammer's "face" opens up, revealing it to be also be a hatch that hides a missile launcher-

___

You don't have to be an official Santa to help spread Christmas cheer. :p
___

-Not exactly what they were expecting to tune into when they went to watch a gameshow...-

-And soon enough...METTATON EX APPEARS-

This form's built for a star, but it's also built to take down heels like you! And it looks like I'm not the only one who transformed into a superhero form!
___

Tetra: "How can you believe in that "love at first sight" fairy tale nonsense?"

___

Pearl: "I-I guess several of us were..." :urg:

Amethyst: "Nice shot, Atalanta!"

Steven: "That only leaves these slime guys for now!" -Blocks an attack from a Lub-Glub-
Hinoka: "Yeah, we'll stay with her. Maybe bring her elsewhere."

Kamui: -was crying right now-

Lilith: "I really regret saying that now... It gave her so much pain..." :urg:
---
Emblem Robin: "Then you're a lot like Chrom."

Emblem Chrom: "Not funny, Robin."

-but that history is hazy due to being effectively a replica rather than the real Falchion-

Emblem Ike: "Is it alright if I just call you Mash?"
---
Emblem Edelgard: -appears- "You didn't steal the Divine Dragon's possessions this time. Perhaps you did learn from her threat."

-so he's stopped from his gravity trick before even doing it-
---
Byleth: -to the Santas- "If I recall, Sothis was one of such guests, whom you've ended up welcoming in your little community. Or at least enough that you've accepted her idea of selecting me."

-one of them points out how Byleth's hair isn't green anymore?-
---
Blake: "This will become the tenth question if Mettaton is adaptable enough of a host."
---
Kanna: "Still, if it escalates, we should do something..."

Azura: "And how can you think it's nonsense?"
---
Blake: "You really saved us out there, Atalanta..." -kitty smile-
Jeanne: "Let's not pick any blames now. Let's do what's needed and... Give her enough time to take this"
-Sisters, mother-in-law and husband be with Kamui now-
-Jeanne and Martha would love to help her... But they have responsibilities-
---
Lily: "But we always hace fun together" :)
-Indeed... It's basically a construction of a Divine Construct with the same effectiveness-
Mash: "It's whqt de veryone does"
---
Kaito: "If you want to believe that" :p "For the moment, I guess it'd be convenient for you guys and I to destroy this place's leaders" -loads two cards in his gun as he sees some more copies approach- "So here, have a bit of back up" -tyen he shoots with his device to make two summons!-

KAMEN RIDE... POPPY! ZERO-TWO!

-The copy of Kamen Rider Poppy did a cute pose while striking a peace sign as it appeared, while the copy of Kamen Rider Zero-Two bowed politely-
KREA-Poppylxv2.png
KR01-Zero-Two_%28Is%29.png

Shiki: "Ugh, Zero Two?" -sigh- "At least she's not a white blob thing" -has knife ready to pass through-

-Stacey was admittedly impressed by that. In a way, it reminds him of his friends and how big goofs they tend to be while remaining a competent Super Sentai-
---
Artoria: "That's right, so I vow for allowing this"
Martha: "Wait, wasn't your hair and eyes green?"
---
Atalanta: "From the few times I've seen him around, I believe he will"

-Ember tells Kitty if she's ready to amp things uo and she's like "Totally!" as she blew a kiss, which Ember shot a soundwave at in order to amplify the effects of the kiss in order to make a few guys in the audience disappear, with Mettaton as an intended target while others try to evade it-

-Ben on the least tried to repel it with ice from from Big Chill, while Rook under protocol was readying weapons to deal with spectral beings-

-Meanwhile, Meteor slams the door open, and using a pole as his weapon, was quick toattack Penelope!-
---
Illya: "...Maybe"

Hayate: "Well, I don't see what's wrong with all that. He's such a sweetheart!"
---
Atalanta: "You're welcome, but I don't think that will be enough to stop her from trying to kill us"
Tom: "...Cant' be any worse than mine..." :urg: -It's clear he doesn't look back on his schemes and anger issues positively, or even with indifference anymore-
___

Linebeck: "I assure you, I can learn how the technology works here just fine once I get a basic understanding of it."

___

-Well, not everything in town is tech related-

-They've still gotten to go shopping, swimming, dining, and to an ordinary skate park once, after all-

-The movie theater would also still be mostly tech-free...aside from the new touchscreen machines they used to dispense drinks- :V
___

-If what Monika said about her singing for her on some of their dates is anything to go by!-
___

(Really?) -Do her lessons usually last longer and Scáthach: is calling it for today because of the Pokemon battle, or did she train for the regular amount of time as usual?-
Lily: "...Your mistakes didn't end with the death of a relative, from what I know"
---
Atalanta: "Well, hmmm... Maybe a more basic phone could be a good start..."
---
-Indeed, so Sakura sees it as the best option-
Sakura: "Let's go see a movie~!"
---
-Indeed... It just amos her confidence!-
---
-I was thinking the latter-
Scáthach: "Have you seen the time? It has already passed"
Emblem Lucina: "Indeed. Not much time for idle chatter since we met."
---
Qrow: "She must be jealous."

Palutena: "So who are you?"
---
Alear: "They must be like family to you." :)
---
Shez: "Hey, gimme a chance. I'm new to all this stuff!"
EMIYA: "And I see you're in kind of a meeting for that..."
Kiritsugu: "...Right"
Illya: "She also looks cool!"
---
Lilith: "Every single day for the last three decades~" :p

Morrigan: "Isn't that the million dollar question~?" 😉
---
Natsuki: "Yeah. They really are" :)
Yuri: "Aw" :)
Sayori: And I hope someday, Monika is accepted by the two of you.
---
Draco: "Hmmm, how long have you been here?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...Your mistakes didn't end with the death of a relative, from what I know"
---
Atalanta: "Well, hmmm... Maybe a more basic phone could be a good start..."
---
-Indeed, so Sakura sees it as the best option-
Sakura: "Let's go see a movie~!"
---
-Indeed... It just amos her confidence!-
---
-I was thinking the latter-
Scáthach: "Have you seen the time? It has already passed"
Tom: "....." -Didn't even know what to say to that. He just had a surprised and startled expression, complete with all three of his irises shrinking-
___

Linebeck: "Okay, Link's explained how phones work, at least., so that will be even easier to understand!"

(Certainly one of the more prideful pirates we've met...) -Inner thoughts-
___

Great idea! What genre movie should we go see this time?
___

WHAT DO YOU SAY, MASH?

ya certainly got my support. standup comedy may be my forte, but i'm happy to support an old friend.

___

(Huh, I guess I got too caught up in trying to win the battle...)

(That's understandable. So long as it's an organized battle, you should always focus on the fight first and foremost!)

Hinoka: "Yeah, we'll stay with her. Maybe bring her elsewhere."

Kamui: -was crying right now-

Lilith: "I really regret saying that now... It gave her so much pain..." :urg:
---
Emblem Robin: "Then you're a lot like Chrom."

Emblem Chrom: "Not funny, Robin."

-but that history is hazy due to being effectively a replica rather than the real Falchion-

Emblem Ike: "Is it alright if I just call you Mash?"
---
Emblem Edelgard: -appears- "You didn't steal the Divine Dragon's possessions this time. Perhaps you did learn from her threat."

-so he's stopped from his gravity trick before even doing it-
---
Byleth: -to the Santas- "If I recall, Sothis was one of such guests, whom you've ended up welcoming in your little community. Or at least enough that you've accepted her idea of selecting me."

-one of them points out how Byleth's hair isn't green anymore?-
---
Blake: "This will become the tenth question if Mettaton is adaptable enough of a host."
---
Kanna: "Still, if it escalates, we should do something..."

Azura: "And how can you think it's nonsense?"
---
Blake: "You really saved us out there, Atalanta..." -kitty smile-
Jeanne: "Let's not pick any blames now. Let's do what's needed and... Give her enough time to take this"
---
-Indeed... It's basically a construction of a Divine Construct with the same effectiveness-
---
Kaito: "If you want to believe that" :p "For the moment, I guess it'd be convenient for you guys and I to destroy this place's leaders" -loads two cards in his gun as he sees some more copies approach- "So here, have a bit of back up" -tyen he shoots with his device to make two summons!-

-The copy of Kamen Rider Poppy did a cute pose while striking a peace sign as it appeared, while the copy of Kamen Rider Zero-Two bowed politely-
View attachment 381877View attachment 381876
Shiki: "Ugh, Zero Two?" -sigh- "At least she's not a white blob thing" -has knife ready to pass through-

-Stacey was admittedly impressed by that. In a way, it reminds him of his friends and how big goofs they tend to be while remaining a competent Super Sentai-
---
---

-Ember tells Kitty if she's ready to amp things uo and she's like "Totally!" as she blew a kiss, which Ember shot a soundwave at in order to amplify the effects of the kiss in order to make a few guys in the audience disappear, with Mettaton as an intended target while others try to evade it-

-Ben on the least tried to repel it with ice from from Big Chill, while Rook under protocol was readying weapons to deal with spectral beings-

-Meanwhile, Meteor slams the door open, and using a pole as his weapon, was quick toattack Penelope!-
---

---
Atalanta: "You're welcome, but I don't think that will be enough to stop her from trying to kill us"
-Papyrus, Undyne and Alphys all want to help as well, but they've also all got their own responsibilities to worry about right now...-
___

Star: "Our adventures can't get a little weird and a little wild."

Marco: "That's kinda what happen when you've got friends who aren't from around Earth." :p
___

Zero Two? Why does that one share a name with one of Chaldea's old enemies?

(There's bound to be plenty of shared names in one populated city, let alone across countless civilizations throughout the whole multiverse...)

(Okay, how are these two copies supposed to help us defeat the big leaders around here? They're some of the strongest enemies we've ever had to face and we've barely got any backup from the rest of Chaldea yet!)

-Seems like similarly, the Star Warriors look silly or like cuddly plush toys at first glance, but are experienced and competent warriors in their own right...-
___

Dipper: "And aren't they normally green...?"

Stan: "Still never said I agreed to this!"
___

-Mettaton literally dances around the attack, dodging it completely-

You're going to have to do more than that to take down this star!
___

Tetra: "He said he's not interested!"

TLink: "C-Calm down, Tetra...But yeah, I didn't say I was interested!" 😅
___

-A few seconds later, Specimen 13 starts swimming upwards in the rest of the flooded building, using a flooded staircase to head to a higher floor, evidently trying to make it to the roofl-

(Then we'll have to send a message!) -Tries to electrify the water with anoither THunderbolt, but it merely misses her-

-Penny once again tries to freeze the water, this time trying to trap Specimen 13 inside some frozen water within the enclosed building, but is unable to conentrate on controlling a storm due to the amount of Lub-Glubs trying to slash her with their claws-

-Pearl tries to provide her with cover fire by damaging some Lub-Glubs with more energy beams-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "It's not convenient if it tastes terrible..."
___

-They're both your characters, so unless Undyne and/or Mata Hari are there I assumed they'd just talk about the matter?-
___

-Who speaking of, just finished her bowl of food-

(That was a good meal!) 😋
Sothis: "Some people lack a refined palette then, I suppose."
---
-too lazy to type it all out right now, so maybe Undyne revisits Azura once she's been convinced to be more open?-
---
Weiss: "I'm glad you think so." :)

EMIYA: "And I see you're in kind of a meeting for that..."
Kiritsugu: "...Right"
Illya: "She also looks cool!"
---
Lilith: "Every single day for the last three decades~" :p

Morrigan: "Isn't that the million dollar question~?" 😉
---
Natsuki: "Yeah. They really are" :)
Yuri: "Aw" :)
Sayori: And I hope someday, Monika is accepted by the two of you.
---
Draco: "Hmmm, how long have you been here?"
Emblem Lucina: "Why thank you, little one." :)
---
Qrow: "Sounds rough on her." :p

Palutena: "But seriously, why are you here and why is Pittoo with you?"

Dark Pit: "Stop calling me that!"
---
Alear: -also smiled at that but then...- "Oh, looks like someone's got another bite."
---
Shez: ".....Less than a month, I think?"

---
---

---
---

---

---
-Papyrus, Undyne and Alphys all want to help as well, but they've also all got their own responsibilities to worry about right now...-
___

Marco: "That's kinda what happen when you've got friends who aren't from around Earth." :p
___

(There's bound to be plenty of shared names in one populated city, let alone across countless civilizations throughout the whole multiverse...)

(Okay, how are these two copies supposed to help us defeat the big leaders around here? They're some of the strongest enemies we've ever had to face and we've barely got any backup from the rest of Chaldea yet!)

-Seems like similarly, the Star Warriors look silly or like cuddly plush toys at first glance, but are experienced and competent warriors in their own right...-
___

___

___

___

-A few seconds later, Specimen 13 starts swimming upwards in the rest of the flooded building, using a flooded staircase to head to a higher floor, evidently trying to make it to the roofl-

(Then we'll have to send a message!) -Tries to electrify the water with anoither THunderbolt, but it merely misses her-

-Penny once again tries to freeze the water, this time trying to trap Specimen 13 inside some frozen water within the enclosed building, but is unable to conentrate on controlling a storm due to the amount of Lub-Glubs trying to slash her with their claws-

-Pearl tries to provide her with cover fire by damaging some Lub-Glubs with more energy beams-
Palutena: -looking at the Saints- "I think at least one of you two should be with her as well. She's very fond of you both and her mental state should take priority, given everything she's been through... and everything we heard."
---
Emblem Robin: "You three seem to make a great team."

-but does this mean he can wield it with no problem through Unlimited Blade Works or is the Engage state the only way he safely can?-

Emblem Ike: "Alright, Mash. You can get a good idea of what abilities I can grant you, right?" -I gotta go to bed so just look it up :V-
---
Emblem Claude: "The enemy of our enemy is a friend, huh? I like the way this guy thinks."

Emblem Dimitri: "I have a feeling those beings he summoned are more powerful than they let on."

-Sothis unreplied again... maybe it should just happen off-screen :V-
---
Byleth: "Oh, right. I decided to try and look more... human, so Sothis and I devised a way to store her powers somewhere else." -it's then that she summons an emerald greatsword with a slight holiday theme to it-

-Male Byleth not included but he's the one holding the sword and I wanted to show how big the sword is- :V
---
Blake: "This won't end well..."
---
Azura: "So defensive... Maybe you should let him be, Hayate." He's already stolen someone else's heart. :p
---
Ruby: "PENNY!" -triggered Silver Eyes without realizing due to emotion-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tom: "....." -Didn't even know what to say to that. He just had a surprised and startled expression, complete with all three of his irises shrinking-
___

Linebeck: "Okay, Link's explained how phones work, at least., so that will be even easier to understand!"

(Certainly one of the more prideful pirates we've met...) -Inner thoughts-
___

Great idea! What genre movie should we go see this time?
___

WHAT DO YOU SAY, MASH?

ya certainly got my support. standup comedy may be my forte, but i'm happy to support an old friend.

___

(Huh, I guess I got too caught up in trying to win the battle...)

(That's understandable. So long as it's an organized battle, you should always focus on the fight first and foremost!)
Lily: "So please don't think that way of yours, you can still mend for the stuff you did, unlike me"
---
Atalanta: "Okay, so it should be easy to get you one around here..."
---
Sakura: "Maybe an adventure one?"
Rin: "I wouldn't mind one"
---
Mash: "...Count me on it!"
Monika: "Great~" :p
---
Irisviel: "And you also look like you could use a nap, don't you think~?"
Emblem Lucina: "Why thank you, little one." :)
---
Qrow: "Sounds rough on her." :p

Palutena: "But seriously, why are you here and why is Pittoo with you?"

Dark Pit: "Stop calling me that!"
---
Alear: -also smiled at that but then...- "Oh, looks like someone's got another bite."
---
Shez: ".....Less than a month, I think?"
Illya: "I have something similar, though they can't talk"
---
Lilith: "Indeed, but that doesn't matters much now, doesn't it~?" :p

Morrigan: "My name is Morrigan Aensland, Queen of the realm of Makai~!"
---
-The Dokis look at that someone!-
---
Draco: ".................Wait, really?!"
___

___

___

___

___

___

Palutena: -looking at the Saints- "I think at least one of you two should be with her as well. She's very fond of you both and her mental state should take priority, given everything she's been through... and everything we heard."
---

-but does this mean he can wield it with no problem through Unlimited Blade Works or is the Engage state the only way he safely can?-

Emblem Ike: "Alright, Mash. You can get a good idea of what abilities I can grant you, right?" -I gotta go to bed so just look it up :V-
---
Emblem Claude: "The enemy of our enemy is a friend, huh? I like the way this guy thinks."

Emblem Dimitri: "I have a feeling those beings he summoned are more powerful than they let on."

---
Byleth: "Oh, right. I decided to try and look more... human, so Sothis and I devised a way to store her powers somewhere else." -it's then that she summons an emerald greatsword with a slight holiday theme to it-

-Male Byleth not included but he's the one holding the sword and I wanted to show how big the sword is- :V
---
---
Azura: "So defensive... Maybe you should let him be, Hayate." He's already stolen someone else's heart. :p
---
Jeanne: "...Are you sure?"
Scáthach: "Go on, we'll take care of the woarkload"
Luvia: "She's in clear need of all who love her, you included"
Jeanne/Martha: "...Thank you" -they go-
---
Lily: "And from many dimensions~!" -then what Robin said- "Yes, we do so many things together"
-He grabs his chin, curious about that theory...-
Mash: "Hm, let me see, I think if I focus on the ring..." -does that-
---
Kaito: "They shoudl on the very least help taking care with the incoming guys" -copies of Rangers pointing weapons at them-
OOPS
-By grabbing Heart before he can accomplish it?-

Stacey: Maybe I really understimated them...
---
Jeanne Lily: "Will he be okay?"
Artoria: "Forming a Divine Construct to disguise yourself and for self-defense... What a convenience!"
---
Atalanta: "It really won't..."
-Of course, Gwen also jumps in the action, trying to save some people in the audience, while Fourze's friends stand up and the popular girl says "Kamen Rider Club, advance!" as they also help securing some of the people around. Rook would start shooting at the enemy, and Fourze tried kicking Ember, forcing her to block and stop attacking Mettaton-
---
Hayate: "Awwww, if you think that's the case, maybe..." My Cupid job is done~!
---
-And the others got blinded by her Eyes at the moment to be able to attempt anything!-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "So please don't think that way of yours, you can still mend for the stuff you did, unlike me"
---
Atalanta: "Okay, so it should be easy to get you one around here..."
---
Sakura: "Maybe an adventure one?"
Rin: "I wouldn't mind one"
---
Mash: "...Count me on it!"
Monika: "Great~" :p
---
Irisviel: "And you also look like you could use a nap, don't you think~?"
Tom: "...Was it really that bad?" -Can tell from Lily's personality that it must've been either a complete accident, or something Lily was tricked or manipulated into doing-
___

Linebeck: "One of those phone devices?"

-Heshima nods-
___

Can't go wrong with a good adventure film! Let's see what ones are playing in theaters right now.
___

FABULOUS! NOW THAT'S THE SPIRIT! AZURA POSTED A SIGNS-UPS LIST FOR EVERY STAR WHO WANTS TO SING AT THE EVENT! YOU'LL JUST NEED TO WRITE YOUR NAME DOWN ON IT!
___

(I'm not even that tired!)

Sothis: "Some people lack a refined palette then, I suppose."
---
-too lazy to type it all out right now, so maybe Undyne revisits Azura once she's been convinced to be more open?-
---
Weiss: "I'm glad you think so." :)
Marco: "Refined palettes are one thing. I've rarely eaten anything that could be called "fancy" food myself, but at least less fresh and even non-organic produce can still make decent food. Pre-made store bought nachos, though? Those never turn out good because they're made cheaply and don't last in storage for long enough."
___

-She's not sure when that'll be, so she just periodically checks back up on Azura and Mata Hari as concert preparations go to see how they're managing-
___

(Are you hungry yet, too?)

---

---

---

---
---
---
---
Lily: "And from many dimensions~!" -then what Robin said- "Yes, we do so many things together"
---
Kaito: "They shoudl on the very least help taking care with the incoming guys" -copies of Rangers pointing weapons at them-
OOPS

---
Artoria: "Forming a Divine Construct to disguise yourself and for self-defense... What a convenience!"
---
-Of course, Gwen also jumps in the action, trying to save some people in the audience, while Fourze's friends stand up and the popular girl says "Kamen Rider Club, advance!" as they also help securing some of the people around. Rook would start shooting at the enemy, and Fourze tried kicking Ember, forcing her to block and stop attacking Mettaton-
---
---
-And the others got blinded by her Eyes at the moment to be able to attempt anything!-
...You know what, what kinda friends would we be if we left her behind at a time of need?

IF THERE IS ANY WAY WE CAN HELP KAMUI GET THROUGH THIS AS WELL, WE ARE ALL HERE FOR HER!

___

Star: "Like going on interdimensional travels, fighting bad guys, partying, studying...And also narrowly saving the universe a couple times" :lol:
___

(Welp, that works for me!)

-Shuriken sighs-

Alright, let's go find our friends! Ho ho ho!

-The three missiles fired from the hammer are even enough to destroy the copy!-
___

Dipper/Mabel: "Whoa..."

Stan: "Hey, just 'cause I don't wanna dress up as a fat guy in a red suit doesn't mean I'm a Scrooge! Also, what the heck just happened?"
___

-This whole live episode is hitting close to home for them...And would for all of Chaldea, too- :V

YOU THERE! DANNY PHANTOM! THESE ARE ADVERSARIES FROM YOUR ROGUES' GALLERY, CORRECT? DO THESE FOES OF YOUR HAVE ANY WEAKNESSES?
___

TLink: "S-Sorry, it's just...I think maybe...Actually, I-I kinda already like someone else..." :lol:

Tetra: (WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT YOU BIG IDIOT!? Wait, did he really just say that...?)
___

-And in almost an instant, every last Lub-Glub in the area quickly burns up from the sheer light emitted by the Silver Eyes, destroying all but Specimen 2 itself, which was seemingly reduced to just a puddle again-

Penny: "Huh?" -Looking around, surprised to see not a single living Lub-Glub in sight anymore-

(They're gone...) :surprised:

(The Silver Eyes...destroyed them. Of course!)

Steven: "That must mean that these creatures are weak to light! Ruby, you did it!" :b:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Illya: "I have something similar, though they can't talk"
---
Lilith: "Indeed, but that doesn't matters much now, doesn't it~?" :p

Morrigan: "My name is Morrigan Aensland, Queen of the realm of Makai~!"
---
-The Dokis look at that someone!-
---
Draco: ".................Wait, really?!"
Emblem Lyn: "Is that those so-called Servant Cards we heard about?"
---
Qrow: "I suppose not."

Palutena: "Huh, I think I heard someone mention that name before..."
---
-IT'S SAYORI!-
---
Shez: "Um... yeah?"

Marco: "Refined palettes are one thing. I've rarely eaten anything that could be called "fancy" food myself, but at least less fresh and even non-organic produce can still make decent food. Pre-made store bought nachos, though? Those never turn out good because they're made cheaply and don't last in storage for long enough."
___

-She's not sure when that'll be, so she just periodically checks back up on Azura and Mata Hari as concert preparations go to see how they're managing-
___

(Are you hungry yet, too?)
Sothis: "Either way, Byleth has made good food here." If Shez had a hand in it, however...

Byleth: You're making me hungry all over again...
---
-at some point, they seem to be doing a LOT better-
---
Weiss: "Not really."

---
---
OOPS

---
---
---
---
...You know what, what kinda friends would we be if we left her behind at a time of need?

IF THERE IS ANY WAY WE CAN HELP KAMUI GET THROUGH THIS AS WELL, WE ARE ALL HERE FOR HER!

___

Star: "Like going on interdimensional travels, fighting bad guys, partying, studying...And also narrowly saving the universe a couple times" :lol:
___

-Shuriken sighs-

___

Stan: "Hey, just 'cause I don't wanna dress up as a fat guy in a red suit doesn't mean I'm a Scrooge! Also, what the heck just happened?"
___

-This whole live episode is hitting close to home for them...And would for all of Chaldea, too- :V

YOU THERE! DANNY PHANTOM! THESE ARE ADVERSARIES FROM YOUR ROGUES' GALLERY, CORRECT? DO THESE FOES OF YOUR HAVE ANY WEAKNESSES?
___

TLink: "S-Sorry, it's just...I think maybe...Actually, I-I kinda already like someone else..." :lol:

Tetra: (WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT YOU BIG IDIOT!? Wait, did he really just say that...?)
___

-And in almost an instant, every last Lub-Glub in the area quickly burns up from the sheer light emitted by the Silver Eyes, destroying all but Specimen 2 itself, which was seemingly reduced to just a puddle again-

Penny: "Huh?" -Looking around, surprised to see not a single living Lub-Glub in sight anymore-

Steven: "That must mean that these creatures are weak to light! Ruby, you did it!" :b:
Palutena: "Let's... not overwhelm her. She's befriended most if not all of us... but having dozens of people surrounding her in this time could be too much for now. Jeanne and Martha are her closest friends, so I think these two are fine. The rest of us simply need to give her space."

Lilith: "Yeah..."

Palutena: "With that said, I might talk with her family about trying to have her go through therapy with Kiara."
---
Emblem Chrom: "A friendship from different realms. Must be hard to communicate when you are all in your respective homes."

-the Engage state would be required because Emblems are basically Divine Constructs of their own-

-being able to instantly demolish certain structures definitely doesn't give a "defensive Emblem" vibe, but being able to reposition enemies and having both increased defenses and a higher chance of dealing a critical blow when taking enough damage certainly do-
-and that's not going over what happens when Engaging...-
---
-it's then that Alear decides to show the might of her chosen Emblem-

Alear: "Emblem Engage!" -merged with Emblems Edelgard, Dimitri and Claude before taking out the Failnaught bow and shooting at one of the Rangers-

-her new outfit would very much remind a certain pair of mercenaries and a goddess of the Garreg Mach uniforms if they were around, and the black outfit is a nice contrast to her usual white outfit-

-speaking of these mercenaries and goddess though, yes, Sothis did grab Heart-

Sothis: "Not on my watch." -gripping Heart's neck with great strength-
---
-and some of the Santas couldn't help but appreciate that it has a subtle Christmas theme with the bell on the blade?-

Byleth: "It's quite the powerful blade as well." -wielding it with incredible ease, showing that hiding her divinity did not affect her strength all that much- "If someone were to dare ruin this day, they might regret crossing paths with it."
---
-they mush have weaknesses, right?-
---
Azura: "....This is getting interesting."
---
Ruby: "Huh... why didn't I go for that earlier? I feel a bit silly now." :lol:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Either way, Byleth has made good food here." If Shez had a hand in it, however...

Byleth: You're making me hungry all over again...
---
-at some point, they seem to be doing a LOT better-
---
Weiss: "Not really."
Marco: "Oh, no doubting that. I still don't blame you for declaring to the kitchen staff's job offer..."
___

Huh, did Azura ask for more help after all?
___

(Alright, I hope you can take a break for the rest of the day, too, regardless!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "Oh, no doubting that. I still don't blame you for declaring to the kitchen staff's job offer..."
___

Huh, did Azura ask for more help after all?
___

(Alright, I hope you can take a break for the rest of the day, too, regardless!)
Sothis: "Byleth's skills are better used elsewhere than to slave ceaselessly on the kitchen."
---
-why not ask?-
---
Weiss: "I... hardly did anything."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tom: "...Was it really that bad?" -Can tell from Lily's personality that it must've been either a complete accident, or something Lily was tricked or manipulated into doing-
___

Linebeck: "One of those phone devices?"

-Heshima nods-
___

Can't go wrong with a good adventure film! Let's see what ones are playing in theaters right now.
___

FABULOUS! NOW THAT'S THE SPIRIT! AZURA POSTED A SIGNS-UPS LIST FOR EVERY STAR WHO WANTS TO SING AT THE EVENT! YOU'LL JUST NEED TO WRITE YOUR NAME DOWN ON IT!
___

(I'm not even that tired!)
Lily: "...I hate myself, every day thinking about how I caused his death, and I was too entranced to give a care at that moment"
---
Atalanta: "Most here do require them to communicate"
---
-And to the theaters they goooo!-
---
Mash: "Thank you, I'll do when I see it!"
---
Irisviel: "Awww, really?"
Emblem Lyn: "Is that those so-called Servant Cards we heard about?"
---
Qrow: "I suppose not."

Palutena: "Huh, I think I heard someone mention that name before..."
---
-IT'S SAYORI!-
---
Shez: "Um... yeah?"
Illya: "Ah, yes! Here they are!" -would show them-
---

Morrigan: "Oh really~? Let me guess, do you know someone named Ingrid?" -well, also possibly Frank and Tiki-
---
Sayori: -GASP - "It's my turn!"
---

___

___

-Shuriken sighs-

___

Stan: "Hey, just 'cause I don't wanna dress up as a fat guy in a red suit doesn't mean I'm a Scrooge! Also, that is weird...No offense!"
___

___

___

Palutena: "Let's... not overwhelm her. She's befriended most if not all of us... but having dozens of people surrounding her in this time could be too much for now. Jeanne and Martha are her closest friends, so I think these two are fine. The rest of us simply need to give her space."

Palutena: "With that said, I might talk with her family about trying to have her go through therapy with Kiara."
---
Emblem Chrom: "A friendship from different realms. Must be hard to communicate when you are all in your respective homes."

-the Engage state would be required because Emblems are basically Divine Constructs of their own-

-being able to instantly demolish certain structures definitely doesn't give a "defensive Emblem" vibe, but being able to reposition enemies and having both increased defenses and a higher chance of dealing a critical blow when taking enough damage certainly do-
---

Alear: "Emblem Engage!" -merged with Emblems Edelgard, Dimitri and Claude before taking out the Failnaught bow and shooting at one of the Rangers-

-her new outfit would very much remind a certain pair of mercenaries and a goddess of the Garreg Mach uniforms if they were around, and the black outfit is a nice contrast to her usual white outfit-

---
-and some of the Santas couldn't help but appreciate that it has a subtle Christmas theme with the bell on the blade?-

Byleth: "It's quite the powerful blade as well." -wielding it with incredible ease, showing that hiding her divinity did not affect her strength all that much- "If someone were to dare ruin this day, they might regret crossing paths with it."
---
---
---
-At most the only other person besides the ones already with her that will be with her is Mata Hari, being Azura's Servant too-
---
Lily: "Um, not really actually..." They probably come from a world with barely if any technology...
-That's true, so he goes to ENGAGE-
Mash: I can reposition enemies wherever?!
---
-The arrows are pretty effective, while the Poppy and Zero-Two copies that Kaito summoned storm through pummeling at quite high speeds, Poppy cartoonishly flailing its arms in circles, while Zero-Two has its hands politely steepled despite the speeds its running at-
-Oh woah, Sothis pulling a Kaixa! Heart while weakened would try to kick her gut-

Stacey: "...Is this what they call 'coloring one impressed?'"
---
Artoria: "There is areason why we still carry weaponry insuch attire"
Karna: -To Stan- "You will get used to it, hopefully. Seeing the smiles of the people is well worth it"
---
-Penelope looked at Meteor and Beast Boy, and Gwen soon joined in the action, Penelope said "Well, hmmm, let's see, you have confidence issues, you have a lot of guilt, and you must have daddy issues~" and Gwen was like "Woah, what you mean?" as she shot a web at her, and Penelope evaded saying "I'm good at reading teens, so emotionally fragile~!" while she was quick to grab Beast Boy and throw him at both!-
-Danny was like "Call Penelope ugly"-
---
Hayate: "Oh, there's someone, what a shame for me"
---
Makoto: "...While now I wonder what is up with you all, I won't deny the convenience of this"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...I hate myself, every day thinking about how I caused his death, and I was too entranced to give a care at that moment"
---
Atalanta: "Most here do require them to communicate"
---
-And to the theaters they goooo!-
---
Mash: "Thank you, I'll do when I see it!"
---
Irisviel: "Awww, really?"
Tom: "I don't know who this relative of yours was, but...it sounds like you were tricked or even controlled into doing it, judging by the whole "entranced" thing..." -Notably spoke with a sympathetic tone the whole time, a far cry from how he acted months ago before Marco talked some sense into him-
___

Linebeck: "Certainly sounds like it'd be a big help for sailors and large pirate crews living far distantly from one and other..."
___

-Jenny looking at movie posters and more importantly, the theater's film list to see what movies are currently playing there-
___

-Monika and Ratbat glad to see Mash happily branching out?-
___

(Yeah, totally really!)

( ...Okay, I might be a little tired from all that training, but I'm really not sleepy yet.)

Sothis: "Byleth's skills are better used elsewhere than to slave ceaselessly on the kitchen."
---
-why not ask?-
---
Weiss: "I... hardly did anything."
Marco: "Well, the same can probably be said about everyone else on the kitchen staff...Everyone there's a really tough and skilled fighter. The biggest problem is, well..." -Looking at the ongoing strike- "...basically everything that led them to go on strike."
___

-Is Azura currently overseeing the preparations?-
___

(Well, summoning and controlling your familiars still takes energy, right?)

---

---

---

---
---
---
-At most the only other person besides the ones already with her that will be with her is Mata Hari, being Azura's Servant too-
---
Lily: "Um, not really actually..." They probably come from a world with barely if any technology...
---
-The arrows pretty effective, while the Poppy and Zero-Two copies that Kaito summoned storm through pummeling at quite high speeds, Poppy cartoonishly flailing its arms in circles, while Zero-Two has its hands politely steepled despite the speeds its running at-
-Oh woah, Sothis pulling a Kaixa! Heart while weakened would try to kick her gut-

---
Karna: -To Stan- "You will get used to it, hopefully. Seeing the smiles of the people is well worth it"
---
-Penelope looked at Meteor and Beast Boy, and Gwen soon joined in the action, Penelope said "Well, hmmm, let's see, you have confidence issues, you have a lot of guilt, and you must have daddy issues~" and Gwen was like "Woah, what you mean?" as she shot a web at her, and Penelope evaded saying "I'm good at reading teens, so emotionally fragile~!" while she was quick to grab Beast Boy and throw him at both!-
---
---
Makoto: "...While now I wonder what is up with you all, I won't deny the convenience of this"
-The monsters will probably insist on at least staying nearby for support anyway, simply because, Kamui and Shirou are old friends of theirs from before Chaldea even arrived-

-Also because I wouldn't have any characters present for this otherwise- :V
___

Star: "We've got interdimensional communication devices to call Marco and Lily and have a magical contract that lets us talk to each other at any time through telepathy." :p
___

These guys are awesome!

(Kinda goofy, if you ask me...But they get the job done!)

-That's the term, alright- :p
___

Here's hoping we don't have to use any weapons this year...But I think we won't have to worry about them much if they do at this rate. :p

Stan: "The only smiles I'm used to seeing from strangers are the ones of tourists paying me money."

Mabel: "Come on, Stan, it'll brighten your holiday spirit!"
___

-Mettaton to Penelope two seconds later:

___

TLink: "S-Sorry I didn't mention it sooner..."

Tetra: "Come on, you're not even being convincing at this point!" -To Hayate-
___

Penny: "And using the Silver Eyes when you did saved not only me, but everyone else as well! Well done, Ruby!" :b:

Garnet: "It can be difficult to determine a foe's weakness when you're fighting for your life. And like Penny said, the timing for it worked out. No need to worry about it." -Small but reassuring smile-

-To Makoto- (Welcome to Chaldea.)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tom: "I don't know who this relative of yours was, but...it sounds like you were tricked or even controlled into doing it, judging by the whole "entranced" thing..." -Notably spoke with a sympathetic tone the whole time, a far cry from how he acted months ago before Marco talked some sense into him-
___

Linebeck: "Certainly sounds like it'd be a big help for sailors and large pirate crews living far distantly from one and other..."
___

-Jenny looking at movie posters and more importantly, the theater's film list to see what movies are currently playing there-
___

-Monika and Ratbat glad to see Mash happily branching out?-
___

(Yeah, totally really!)

( ...Okay, I might be a little tired from all that training, but I'm really not sleepy yet.)
Lily: "Thank you, but I was the one that formulated the plan that happened to end my little brother's life. Entranced or not, it came from an idea I came up with" -dry chuckle- "To think days before that I was patting his head as he wanted attention..."
---
Atalanta: "It does help a lot in other worlds to communicate through continents, yes"
---
-Sakura also looking with her-
---
-Indeed, both smiling-
---
Irisviel: "Of course you can be awake a little longer" :) -pats-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Thank you, but I was the one that formulated the plan that happened to end my little brother's life. Entranced or not, it came from an idea I came up with" -dry chuckle- "To think days before that I was patting his head as he wanted attention..."
---
Atalanta: "It does help a lot in other worlds to communicate through continents, yes"
---
-Sakura also looking with her-
---
-Indeed, both smiling-
---
Irisviel: "Of course you can be awake a little longer" :) -pats-
Tom: "..." -Trying to process this. He's aware that a lot of members of Chaldea had dark or tragic pasts, so while still a shock that it was her own brother whose death she caused, he's not surprised Lily didn't have the best past, either-
___

Linebeck: "And it must be practically a necessity for multi-world-traveling organization of this caliber..."
___

-Any ideas? Because admittedly I don't really have any right now lol-
___

-Thoughts of the two?-

___

(Really?) :b:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Illya: "Ah, yes! Here they are!" -would show them-
---

Morrigan: "Oh really~? Let me guess, do you know someone named Ingrid?" -well, also possibly Frank and Tiki-
---
Sayori: -GASP - "It's my turn!"
---
Emblem Lucina: "Incredible. And those can summon heroes as well?"
---
-Qrow unreplied-

Palutena: "... Perhaps." She knows Ingrid, so she might be trouble.
---
-SHE DOES WELL?-
---
-also unreplied-

Marco: "Well, the same can probably be said about everyone else on the kitchen staff...Everyone there's a really tough and skilled fighter. The biggest problem is, well..." -Looking at the ongoing strike- "...basically everything that led them to go on strike."
___

-Is Azura currently overseeing the preparations?-
___

(Well, summoning and controlling your familiars still takes energy, right?)
Byleth: "There's a reason I didn't apply."
---
-yes she be-
---
Weiss: "I suppose it does, but it's nothing too troubling in the context of training."

---
---
-The arrows are pretty effective, while the Poppy and Zero-Two copies that Kaito summoned storm through pummeling at quite high speeds, Poppy cartoonishly flailing its arms in circles, while Zero-Two has its hands politely steepled despite the speeds its running at-

---
---
---
---
-The monsters will probably insist on at least staying nearby for support anyway, simply because, Kamui and Shirou are old friends of theirs from before Chaldea even arrived-

___

Star: "We've got interdimensional communication devices to call Marco and Lily and have a magical contract that lets us talk to each other at any time through telepathy." :p
___

These guys are awesome!

___

Here's hoping we don't have to use any weapons this year...But I think we won't have to worry about them much if they do at this rate. :p

Stan: "The only smiles I'm used to seeing from strangers are the ones of tourists paying me money."

___

___

___

Penny: "And using the Silver Eyes when you did saved not only me, but everyone else as well! Well done, Ruby!" :b:

Garnet: "It can be difficult to determine a foe's weakness when you're fighting for your life. And like Penny said, the timing for it worked out. No need to worry about it." -Small but reassuring smile-

-you know what, that's fair enough KoP-

Kamui: -currently clinging to Shirou-
---
Emblem Robin: "Intriguing... Being able to keep in touch across realms..."

-ENGAGE WITH LUCINA-

-well, only from one side of her to the other but still...-
---
-Alear rushes in, her feet never even touching the ground so her moments look like a fluid hover, swapping her bow for the land Areadbhar-

Sothis: -grabs the foot- "Nice attempt. Shall I rip it off or merely snap the bones?"

Byleth: A little too much, Sothis.

Sothis: These are mindless copies! I have no reason to hold back!
---
Byleth: "I could always make something that could help your business if you do a good job." :p
---
Blake: "...."
---
Azura: -simply watching-

Kanna: "...So....um... any other crushes to talk about?"
---
Ruby: "Alright... Let's just keep it up then! I'm sure we can stop this if we don't give up!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "There's a reason I didn't apply."
---
-yes she be-
---
Weiss: "I suppose it does, but it's nothing too troubling in the context of training."
Marco: "I'm pretty sure you made the right call..."
___

Hey, the concert's going along better than I thought!
___

(Hmm, I suppose that's also true...)

-For reference, are they still at the Arthra or are they at Lilith's dimension yet?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "I'm pretty sure you made the right call..."
___

Hey, the concert's going along better than I thought!
___

(Hmm, I suppose that's also true...)

-For reference, are they still at the Arthra or are they at Lilith's dimension yet?-
Byleth: "I have no doubt on that..."
---
Azura: "Did you not have faith in me?"
---
-I haven't thought of that yet-

Weiss: "So I'll be fine."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "I have no doubt on that..."
---
Azura: "Did you not have faith in me?"
---
-I haven't thought of that yet-

Weiss: "So I'll be fine."
Marco: "Plus, I think you mentioned before that you're just not that interested in making meals for other people...Or, well, at least a chef's job."
___

Nope, I just figured you weren't gonna ask anybody for help at this rate. :p
___

-Fair enough!-

(Are you going to train as well today?)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

These guys are awesome!

___

___

___

___

---

-ENGAGE WITH LUCINA-

---
-Alear rushes in, her feet never even touching the ground so her moments look like a fluid hover, swapping her bow for the land Areadbhar-

Sothis: -grabs the foot- "Nice attempt. Shall I rip it off or merely snap the bones?"

---
Byleth: "I could always make something that could help your business if you do a good job." :p
---
---

---
Ruby: "Alright... Let's just keep it up then! I'm sure we can stop this if we don't give up!"
-Indeed, and Shirou is currently patting her back as tears on her face are drying up-
---
Lily: "So we can call each other whenever and wherever" :)
-He finds the hovering a convenient way to move and now sees why Rin likes it-
Mash: "Hm, that's a little more limiting, but still can cause confusion..."
---
-Shiki was also not hesitating to cut down any copies that went at her, swiftly-
-Heart is struggling to free itself, alas, the deity is being too powerful, but still tries to stop her in place yet again-

Stacey: Seems I realy need to see before evaluating...
---
-Stan be interested in that?-
---
Atalanta: "....."
-Penelope was like "WHAT?!" before being struck by a chair that Gwen swung at her with her webs as she muttered to Mettaton "Sorry! Had to improvise"
---
Hayate: "Maybe his then" :p
---
Makoto: "On the least that should take us closer to our friend..."
Tom: "..." -Trying to process this. He's aware that a lot of members of Chaldea had dark or tragic pasts, so while still a shock that it was her own brother whose death she caused, he's not surprised Lily didn't have the best past, either-
___

Linebeck: "And it must be practically a necessity for multi-world-traveling organization of this caliber..."
___

-Any ideas? Because admittedly I don't really have any right now lol-
___

-Thoughts of the two?-

___

(Really?) :b:
-Moreso with how she radiates of a pure and kind-hearted girl-
Lily: "You have better chances to make amends when compared to me"
---
Atalanta: "Also correct, you're not the first in this situation"
---
-Honestly I'm in the same boat LOL-
---
Monika: Heheheh~ Everyone will love my girlfriend a lot... Wait... She's mine though! Ack, control yourself, don't be possessive!
Ratbat: She's been practicing so much, she deserves this.
---
Irisviel: "Yes, you have cookies to eat after all~"
Emblem Lucina: "Incredible. And those can summon heroes as well?"
---
-Qrow unreplied-

Palutena: "... Perhaps." She knows Ingrid, so she might be trouble.
---
-SHE DOES WELL?-
---
-also unreplied-
Illya: "Only to use their powers, can't communicate with them unlike you"
---
Lilith: "I know, riiiiight~?" -giggled cutely-

Morrigan: "And who are you to be walking amongst mortals, deity?"
---
-No-
---
Draco: "Then how did you get so accustomed so fast?!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "Plus, I think you mentioned before that you're just not that interested in making meals for other people...Or, well, at least a chef's job."
___

Nope, I just figured you weren't gonna ask anybody for help at this rate. :p
___

-Fair enough!-

(Are you going to train as well today?)
Byleth: "That's correct."
---
Azura: "....It's nice to see how much faith you had." -_-
---
Weiss: "Perhaps tomorrow..."

Illya: "Only to use their powers, can't communicate with them unlike you"
---
Lilith: "I know, riiiiight~?" -giggled cutely-

Morrigan: "And who are you to be walking amongst mortals, deity?"
---
-No-
---
Draco: "Then how did you get so accustomed so fast?!"
Emblem Lyn: "Awww, that's a shame..."
---
Qrow: ...She's adorable...

Palutena: "The name is Palutena, Goddess of Light."
---
-oh noooooooo-
---
Shez: "A good mercenary needs to be good at adapting themselves to any situation." :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Moreso with how she radiates of a pure and kind-hearted girl-
Lily: "You have better chances to make amends when compared to me"
---
Atalanta: "Also correct, you're not the first in this situation"
---
-Honestly I'm in the same boat LOL-
---
Monika: Heheheh~ Everyone will love my girlfriend a lot... Wait... She's mine though! Ack, control yourself, don't be possessive!
Ratbat: She's been practicing so much, she deserves this.
---
Irisviel: "Yes, you have cookies to eat after all~"
Tom: "...I'm...not totally sure what happened, but I do know one thing. You weren't totally yourself. Changes like that don't just happen overnight. Trust me, I know..." -Evidently referring to how he's only be steadily and gradually changing for the better as a person-
___

Linebeck: "Besides Link and his companions?"
___

-...Maybe it should just be a made-up movie or expy of one instead lol-
___

-It might be a career path for her outside of working as one of Chaldea's fighters...-
___

-GASP- (Cookies?!) :b:

Byleth: "That's correct."
---
Azura: "....It's nice to see how much faith you had." -_-
---
Weiss: "Perhaps tomorrow..."
Marco: "Yeah, I don't blame you for not joining the kitchen staff at all..."
___

Can you blame me? You and Mata Hari have been doing most of the physical work up until now.

___

-So far now she'll probably just keep checking her business and maybe watch more TV-

---

-ENGAGE WITH LUCINA-

---

---
---
---

---
-Indeed, and Shirou is currently patting her back as tears on her face are drying up-
---
---
-Shiki was also not hesitating to cut down any copies that went at her, swiftly-
-Heart is struggling to free itself, alas, the deity is being too powerful, but still tries to stop her in place yet again-

---
---
-Penelope was like "WHAT?!" before being struck by a chair that Gwen swung at her with her webs as she muttered to Mettaton "Sorry! Had to improvise"
---
---
-Undyne and Papyrus remain silent for now, not getting the full context, but knowing that if it was another masaccre comparable to what happened on the Arthra, then no wonder what Kamui is so distraught...-

-Is Lilith still here as well to further elaborate on things if needed?-
___

Star: "We can't visit each other all the time..."

Marco: "But we can always talk to each other!"

-He''ll totally mention that to Rin later?-
___

-While Lancer rode on his rocket-boosted biycile, traveling at high speeds and even going up walls and across the ceiling while hitting copies with magic spade-shaped bullets-

-Even Bandana Dee notably looks more fierce than nervous this time, stabbing various enemy copies from a distance before they can each reach him, and throwing volleys of spears at any others that may be firing at him and his friends form a distance-
___

Stan: "I do like money..." 🤔
___

-To Gwen- NOTHING TO APOLOGIZE FOR! I'VE GOT PLENTY OF BACKUP CHAIRS IN CASE OF PROPERTY DAMAGE!

-To Penelope- AND NOT JUST UGLY, BUT HIDIEOUS, IN FACT! YOU MAY HAVE TRIED TO STEAL THE SHOW, BUT YOU WON'T GET THE SPOTLIGHT'S ATTENTION WITH A FACE LIKE THAT! UNLIKE YOURS TRULY! -Strikes a dramatic pose-
___

TLink: "EH?!"

Medli: "This is really getting out of hand..." -Worried about her fwens-
___

Pearl: "We can't give up now!"

Steven: "We just need to find Spooky's mansion first..."

(But where the heck is it?)

(Ata! Are you alright down there?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
---
---
---
-Undyne and Papyrus remain silent for now, not getting the full context, but knowing that if it was another masaccre comparable to what happened on the Arthra, then no wonder what Kamui is so distraught...-

___

___

-While Lancer rode on his rocket-boosted biycile, traveling at high speeds and even going up walls and across the ceiling while hitting copies with magic spade-shaped bullets-

-Even Bandana Dee notably looks more fierce than nervous this time, stabbing various enemy copies from a distance before they can each reach him, and throwing volleys of spears at any others that may be firing at him and his friends form a distance-
___

___

-To Gwen- NOTHING TO APOLOGIZE FOR! I'VE GOT PLENTY OF BACKUP CHAIRS IN CASE OF PROPERTY DAMAGE!

-To Penelope- AND NOT JUST UGLY, BUT HIDIEOUS, IN FACT! YOU MAY HAVE TRIED TO STEAL THE SHOW, BUT YOU WON'T GET THE SPOTLIGHT'S ATTENTION WITH A FACE LIKE THAT! UNLIKE YOURS TRULY! -Strikes a dramatic pose-
___

___

Kamui: "Am... am I a monster?" :urg:

-Lilith chose to keep on guiding, too afraid to hurt Kamui again-

-Palutena is going to give a call to Kiara to inform her of Kamui's current state as well-
---
Emblem Chrom: "Such an ability would be incredibly useful for anyone."

-EMIYA's thoughts?-

-Mash doesn't need to Engage to see the skills gained by it... and yeah, she can already see the synergy-
-Engaging makes it impossible for her to avoid attacks, but also halves any damage received... and she was already very tanky due to being a Shielder so this brings her defenses to a MUCH higher level... also there's Great Aether-
---
-Shiki could see just how efficient Alear was... and could tell there must have been some level of conditioning for her to fight like this?-

Sothis: "You shall not!" -punches Heart's gut-
---
Byleth: Did I say it would be money?

Sothis: Just play along with it. It shall be fine.
---
Blake: "........Yeah, this has become a mess."
---
Azura: "It is, honestly..."
---
Ruby: "Surely it can't be too hard to find a mansion, right?"

Marco: "Yeah, I don't blame you for not joining the kitchen staff at all..."
___

Can you blame me? You and Mata Hari have been doing most of the physical work up until now.

___

-So far now she'll probably just keep checking her business and maybe watch more TV-
Byleth: "Still, I feel bad for them..."
---
Azura: "The other Rulers also helped me a lot too."
---
-sounds about good-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Still, I feel bad for them..."
---
Azura: "The other Rulers also helped me a lot too."
---
-sounds about good-
Marco: "I think...okay, almost everyone does, 'cause honestly, they really deserve a break. Nobody should be forced to overwork like that!"
___

With the heavy lifting or the paperwork?
___

-While Winter licks her fur clean after finishing her meal-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "I think...okay, almost everyone does, 'cause honestly, they really deserve a break. Nobody should be forced to overwork like that!"
___

With the heavy lifting or the paperwork?
___

-While Winter licks her fur clean after finishing her meal-
Byleth: "I hope the best for them..."
---
Azura: "Yes." :p
---
-how adorable~-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "Same here. Maybe I should go voice my support for them...Wouldn't be the first movement I helped out."
___

...Alright, how many people do ya got helping you now?

___

-Prompting Weiss to take yet another picture?-
Byleth: "I'm sure they would like that." :)
---
Azura: "I'm letting Kamui and the others figure that out... although..."
---
-ABSOLUTELY-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "I'm sure they would like that." :)
---
Azura: "I'm letting Kamui and the others figure that out... although..."
---
-ABSOLUTELY-
Marco: "Their voices need to be heard..."

-Would she ask him how his combat lessons are going?-
___

What is it?
___

-Her fur's mostly clean now, but she might still need a bath-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "Their voices need to be heard..."

-Would she ask him how his combat lessons are going?-
___

What is it?
___

-Her fur's mostly clean now, but she might still need a bath-
Byleth: "And how has your combat training been going?"
---
Azura: "We could certainly use some security."
---
-and Weiss will totally prepare one-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "And how has your combat training been going?"
---
Azura: "We could certainly use some security."
---
-and Weiss will totally prepare one-
Marco: "Actually, really good! I'm getting better with the sword each time, and I'm trying to learn spears and staves like you suggested now, too!"
___

'Nuff said, I'll take the job. :p
___

(Wait, I need a bath?) -Thought her fur was clean enough already-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
The latest Death Battle acknowledged Kamen Rider exists.
1702947779587.png

Emblem Lyn: "Awww, that's a shame..."
---
Qrow: ...She's adorable...

Palutena: "The name is Palutena, Goddess of Light."
---
-oh noooooooo-
---
Shez: "A good mercenary needs to be good at adapting themselves to any situation." :p
Illya. "Wanted to make some friends?"
---
-Hard to resist?-

Morrigan: "Now that's a name that I've heard thrown around"
---
Sayori: "Awww, it went away..."
---
Draco: "Hmph. What did even bring you to live here anyway?"
Tom: "...I'm...not totally sure what happened, but I do know one thing. You weren't totally yourself. Changes like that don't just happen overnight. Trust me, I know..." -Evidently referring to how he's only be steadily and gradually changing for the better as a person-
___

Linebeck: "Besides Link and his companions?"
___

-...Maybe it should just be a made-up movie or expy of one instead lol-
___

-It might be a career path for her outside of working as one of Chaldea's fighters...-
___

-GASP- (Cookies?!) :b:
Lily: "Maybe... But the decision was still influenced by my mindset"
---
Atalanta: -Nodded at that- "And then some" -like Kamui and her sisters-
---
-Yeah, sounds like the best idea-
---
-Yeah, that could be fun...-
---
Irisviel: "Yes, you just earned them~"

___

___

___

___

___

___

-Palutena is going to give a call to Kiara to inform her of Kamui's current state as well-
---

-EMIYA's thoughts?-

-Mash doesn't need to Engage to see the skills gained by it... and yeah, she can already see the synergy-
-Engaging makes it impossible for her to avoid attacks, but also halves any damage received... and she was already very tanky due to being a Shielder so this brings her defenses to a MUCH higher level... also there's Great Aether-
---
-Shiki could see just how efficient Alear was... and could tell there must have been some level of conditioning for her to fight like this?-

---

---
---
---
Shirou: "The fact you're even worried about that means you're not..."
-And of course, Kiara would answer-
---
Lily: "Yeah... Still not helping you telepathically cheat on tests though" :p
EMIYA: Well now, isn't this quite convenient?
-Mash gasped upon the realization now she'll be even tankier!-
---
-Indeed, she's basically a killing machine just like her-
-Of course, Kaito and Sitonai were also running through, the latter mounted on her bear and KAito shooting at mutliple at once-
-Making Hearet unable to do a gravity freeze-

Stacey: ...They might be some of the most competent warrior I've seen, if anything!
---
-Might the best choice, indeed...-
---
Atalanta: "...This is probably getting the ratings much higher though..."
-Penelope was like "Well now, seems I can't just play around any longer!" as she reveals her true form of a spectral shadow-like ghost, feeding on the fear of others to launch multiple ectoplasm-beams of her own-
1702948690867.png

---
Hayate: "Oh well, seems we maybe we can stop it here" :p
---
Mordred: "Oi! Do you remember where is it?"
Takeru: "Well..."
Atalanta: "Could be worse..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "Actually, really good! I'm getting better with the sword each time, and I'm trying to learn spears and staves like you suggested now, too!"
___

'Nuff said, I'll take the job. :p
___

(Wait, I need a bath?) -Thought her fur was clean enough already-
Byleth: "And are you doing well with them? It's perfectly fine if the answer is no."
---
Azura: "You'll be well paid." :)
---
Weiss: "After all the fighting you did?"

Illya. "Wanted to make some friends?"
---
-Hard to resist?-

Morrigan: "Now that's a name that I've heard thrown around"
---
Sayori: "Awww, it went away..."
---
Draco: "Hmph. What did even bring you to live here anyway?"
Emblem Lyn: "...Maybe?"
---
-pretty hard-

Palutena: "You've heard of me?"
---
Alear: "It's alright. It happens."
---
Shez: "I missed Byleth."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Emblem Lyn: "...Maybe?"
---
-pretty hard-

Palutena: "You've heard of me?"
---
Alear: "It's alright. It happens."
---
Shez: "I missed Byleth."
Illya: "Then I'm more sorry..."
-Micaiah can see this kid is the spitting image of Iri-
---
-As Lilith intended~-

Morrigan: "Little bit, your world was destroyed from what I recall"
---
Sayori: "...I'll try again!"
---
Draco: "...So why is she here then?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Illya: "Then I'm more sorry..."
-Micaiah can see this kid is the spitting image of Iri-
---
-As Lilith intended~-

Morrigan: "Little bit, your world was destroyed from what I recall"
---
Sayori: "...I'll try again!"
---
Draco: "...So why is she here then?"
Emblem Micaiah: "I take it this is your daughter, Irisviel?"
---
-her thoughts?-

Palutena: "Yeah..."
---
-SHE TRIES AGAIN-
---
Shez: "She told me she wanted... something new..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The latest Death Battle acknowledged Kamen Rider exists.
View attachment 381907

Lily: "Maybe... But the decision was still influenced by my mindset"
---
Atalanta: -Nodded at that- "And then some" -like Kamui and her sisters-
---
-Yeah, sounds like the best idea-
---
-Yeah, that could be fun...-
---
Irisviel: "Yes, you just earned them~"
A tease for a future Death Battle, perhaps? :V

Tom: "And what exactly was your mindset at the time?"
___

Linebeck: "I see...At least we're not the odd ones out in that regard." -Referring
___

-Raiders of the Lost Ark expy- :p
___

hey, if ya need an agent, let me know. i've worked with singers like Mettaton and Shyren before.

ALL YOU DID WAS SELL CHEAPLY MADE TICKETS MADE OUT OF ACTUAL TOILET PAPER.

and they still sold thousands. -Wink-

___

(Oh, thank you thank you thank you! When can I eat some?!) :b: -Hyped-

Byleth: "And are you doing well with them? It's perfectly fine if the answer is no."
---
Azura: "You'll be well paid." :)
---
Weiss: "After all the fighting you did?"
Marco: "Having started with martial arts before, it's...actually going kind of well."
___

No need! It's always an honor to protect the people!
___

(...You're probably right.) :ohwell:

---

-EMIYA's thoughts?-

---

---

---
---
---
---
---
-Of course, Kaito and Sitonai were also running through, the latter mounted on her bear and KAito shooting at mutliple at once-

Stacey: ...They might be some of the most competent warrior I've seen, if anything!
---
---
-Penelope was like "Well now, seems I can't just play around any longer!" as she reveals her true form of a spectral shadow-like ghost, feeding on the fear of others to launch multiple ectoplasm-beams of her own-
View attachment 381908
---
---
I think that's Kiara at the door...
___

Stat: "Aw come on, I haven't asked you to do that since before finals!"
___

-Shuriken and Hurricane worry about what this means about her upbringing...-

-That's actually shocking...-
___

-They copy always use more help. after all...-
___

AND HERE I THOUGHT YOU WERE HIDEOUS BEFORE!
___

TLink: -Sigh of relief- "Thank you..."
___

-Then Specimen 13 breaks through a roof window and tries to bite Atalanta!-

(ATA!) -Thunderbolt!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Emblem Micaiah: "I take it this is your daughter, Irisviel?"
---
-her thoughts?-

Palutena: "Yeah..."
---
-SHE TRIES AGAIN-
---
Shez: "She told me she wanted... something new..."
Irisviel: "Why yes, with Kiritsugu, of course"
---
Lilith: Just a little more, and he'll be all over me~

Morrigan: "Sorry about that, you seem pretty fine though" In more than one sense.
---
-INDEED, WITH ALL HER EFFORTS!-
---
Draco: "...I don't follow"
A tease for a future Death Battle, perhaps? :V

Tom: "And what exactly was your mindset at the time?"
___

Linebeck: "I see...At least we're not the odd ones out in that regard." -Referring
___

-Raiders of the Lost Ark expy- :p
___

hey, if ya need an agent, let me know. i've worked with singers like Mettaton and Shyren before.

ALL YOU DID WAS SELL CHEAPLY MADE TICKETS MADE OUT OF ACTUAL TOILET PAPER.

and they still sold thousands. -Wink-

___

(Oh, thank you thank you thank you! When can I eat some?!) :b: -Hyped-
Nevermind, the chart was stolen from Deviantart

Lily: "To do anything I could for someone I just met"
---
Atalanta: "Far from it, but all have adapted"
---
-Works with meeee-
---
Mash: "Did you actually get royalties from that?"
---
Irisviel: "In a little bit~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nevermind, the chart was stolen from Deviantart

Lily: "To do anything I could for someone I just met"
---
Atalanta: "Far from it, but all have adapted"
---
-Works with meeee-
---
Mash: "Did you actually get royalties from that?"
---
Irisviel: "In a little bit~"
Oof, so it was a o a hoax?

Tom: "Were you...tricked or cursed into doing that?" -Actually concerned for her-
___

Linebeck: "Then if any random folks from other similarly...not as advanced worlds can learn this technology, an expert navigator, sailor and brilliant pirate captain such as myself can as well! It should be as much of a breeze as the winds that guide the sails of sailboats!"
___

-Do either of the Tohsaka sisters decide to get any snacks or drinks from the concession stand?-
___

TO THIS DAY I'M NOT SURE HOW HE DID, BUT YES.

sell enough tickets and you get a good paycheck.

___

(Okay, I can wait!)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Oof, so it was a o a hoax?

Tom: "Were you...tricked or cursed into doing that?" -Actually concerned for her-
___

Linebeck: "Then if any random folks from other similarly...not as advanced worlds can learn this technology, an expert navigator, sailor and brilliant pirate captain such as myself can as well! It should be as much of a breeze as the winds that guide the sails of sailboats!"
___

-Do either of the Tohsaka sisters decide to get any snacks or drinks from the concession stand?-
___

TO THIS DAY I'M NOT SURE HOW HE DID, BUT YES.

sell enough tickets and you get a good paycheck.

___

(Okay, I can wait!)
More like stolen art out of laziness or lack of research

Lily: "May as well call it the latter"
---
Atalanta: "..." Well, hopefully that ego isn't an obstacle.
---
-Both did, and both walk there-
---
Mash/Monika: "Woah..."
---
Irisviel: "Let's go off then~"
Scáthach: "Until tomorrow"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
More like stolen art out of laziness or lack of research

Lily: "May as well call it the latter"
---
Atalanta: "..." Well, hopefully that ego isn't an obstacle.
---
-Both did, and both walk there-
---
Mash/Monika: "Woah..."
---
Irisviel: "Let's go off then~"
Scáthach: "Until tomorrow"
Still a major oof...

Tom: "Then, whatever happened, even if you had some responsibility in it...I wasn't there, but it sounds like it wasn't totally your fault..."
___

-Knowing Linebeck, it's 50/50- :V

Linebeck: "...What? What's with the sudden total silence?"
___

-What do they order?-
___

lazy as i may be, i'm a skeleton of many talents. comedy, science, battle, and selling homemade tickets made of toilet paper.

___

(See you tomorrow, Miss Scáthach!) -Waves at her with one of her vine arms-

-She's certainly become a lot more respectful...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Still a major oof...

Tom: "Then, whatever happened, even if you had some responsibility in it...I wasn't there, but it sounds like it wasn't totally your fault..."
___

-Knowing Linebeck, it's 50/50- :V

Linebeck: "...What? What's with the sudden total silence?"
___

-What do they order?-
___

lazy as i may be, i'm a skeleton of many talents. comedy, science, battle, and selling homemade tickets made of toilet paper.

___

(See you tomorrow, Miss Scáthach!) -Waves at her with one of her vine arms-

-She's certainly become a lot more respectful...-
Lily: "...It's so kind you try to comfort me like that. Thank you"
---
-That sounds about right- :V
Atalanta: "Ah, just silly thoughts, I suppose..."
---
-Chili dogs and nachos with a lot of soda-
---
Monika: "Maybe I should call you in particular for assistance more often" :p
---
Scáthach: It appears she's been changed for the better...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...It's so kind you try to comfort me like that. Thank you"
---
-That sounds about right- :V
Atalanta: "Ah, just silly thoughts, I suppose..."
---
-Chili dogs and nachos with a lot of soda-
---
Monika: "Maybe I should call you in particular for assistance more often" :p
---
Scáthach: It appears she's been changed for the better...
Tom: "Hey, after everything I did and the mistakes I made with Star, you still tried to be my friend. It's the least I can do." :)
___

Linebeck: "Well, no matter. Thank you for time and advice, Atalanta. I'm sure I''ll adapt to this "high-tech" location in no time!"
___

-And any and all health downsides aren't a concern since they're made of mana- :p
___

with what? how to make good puns?

___

-Realizing that she wasn't as a good a fighter as she thought and that being overly eager and prideful to those she sought help from may have helped-

-As did did the fact that she's training under a strict but ultimately well-meaning instructor like Scáthach, for that matter-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
---
---
---
I think that's Kiara at the door...
___

Stat: "Aw come on, I haven't asked you to do that since before finals!"
___

-Shuriken and Hurricane worry about what this means about her upbringing...-

-That's actually shocking...-
___

-They copy always use more help. after all...-
___

AND HERE I THOUGHT YOU WERE HIDEOUS BEFORE!
___

TLink: -Sigh of relief- "Thank you..."
___

-Then Specimen 13 breaks through a roof window and tries to bite Atalanta!-

(ATA!) -Thunderbolt!-
Kamui: "Is this the truth... I have to be held back at all times so is it truly how I think...?"

Azura "....Let her in."
---
-Emblem Chrom couldn't help but chuckle at that, Emblem Robin was also amused-

-but unlike Rin, EMIYA can't "fly", that's another Emblem's gimmick :V-

-truly, this Emblem's abilities can fully synergize with Mash's role in combat-
---
Alear: "That should be all of them... right?"

-with Sothis effectively keeping Heart in check, Shez was handling Cronus with dark magic-
---
Byleth: "May we spread joy in this most giving time." :)
---
Blake: "That's true..."
---
Azura: "Perhaps we could talk about YOUR crushes, Hayate. And I mean real ones, not the joke you pulled on Link."
---
-Blake also tried to push Atalanta out of the way to take the hit for her-

Marco: "Having started with martial arts before, it's...actually going kind of well."
___

No need! It's always an honor to protect the people!
___

(...You're probably right.) :ohwell:
Byleth: "I'm glad to hear. I'm curious to see that progress now."
---
Azura: "The amount of funding we've gotten from Weiss sponsoring this actually does cover security, she even said as much. So it would be dishonest if I didn't pay you for this... even though I am glad you would do this for free."
---
Weiss: "Also, when was your last bath? And I don't mean just licking yourself."

Irisviel: "Why yes, with Kiritsugu, of course"
---
Lilith: Just a little more, and he'll be all over me~

Morrigan: "Sorry about that, you seem pretty fine though" In more than one sense.
---
-INDEED, WITH ALL HER EFFORTS!-
---
Draco: "...I don't follow"
Emblem Sigurd: "So you two are lovers... and yet he's still silent with you."

Emblem Micaiah: "I like to imagine she knows him well enough to see through his cold and silent demeanor."

Kamui: "That actually sounds about right, Micaiah."
---
-only because you happen to have a curvy bottom half, else nothing would have worked :V-

Palutena: "It's been a few years, and I've found a new home since. Though I never thought a demon queen would show concern over this..."
---
-AND ALEAR CHEERING FOR HER-
---
Shez: "I guess she just needed new experiences after saving Fodlan..."

Last edited:
Top Bottom