• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I guess that's fair, even when we get to know each other better, there's still some more personal matters"
---
Atalanta: "We were housing so many already, I guess one more doesn't hurts"
---
Sakura: "How is that planet now, by the way?"
Rin: "You told me the ruler of it is your friend"
---
Mash: "Hmmm, I'll just go now then"
---
Irisviel: "And Scotland too~!"
Tom: "Then we can change the subject. For what it's worth, I don't think you're worse of a person after hearing that..." -Still believes she wasn't entirely at fault, or that for however much fault she did have in it, it wouldn't have happened and she wouldn't have done it without outside influence, whoever that influence was-
___

Linebeck: "I'm surprised the Rulers allowed him to stay when he's constantly claiming to be the one in charge..."
___

It's a booming planet-wide robot metropolis! To be honest, it already was before Vexus got overthrown, but she was holding every 'bot there back by hiding their golden chips that allowed them to use weapons and tools and using her army to take down anyone who questioned her and invade other planets.

And yeah, Vega and I are still really good friends. She just can't visit very often due to being, well, the ruler of the whole planet. :p

___

I BEST YOU OF LUCK, BUT A STAR RARELY NEEDS IT!
___

(She's really cool!)

Kamui: "You... really think you can help me?"
---
Emblem Robin: "I can tell this partnership will yield fruitful results." :)

-poor Shirou lmao-

Yang: "I might need to get hit a few times myself then." :p
---
Alear: Am I glad Yunaka isn't nearly as bad and only stole to survive...

// If the Alear backstory is what gets you interested, they don't really show much with it. It only really gets explored once on one of the final chapters... but even that little exposure is enough to get an idea of just how horrible it was.

-when Cronus restarted time, he would see that Shez somehow was in a blocking stance-

Shez: "Too slow." :p

Sothis: "My my, what is this?" -picks up the card-
---
Byleth: "Then let's start spreading cheers." :)
---
-ghosts not realizing Mettaton's attacks can hit souls?-
---
Azura: "Just wanted to be sure you wouldn't tease these two again." :p
---
-oh, Blake was definitely shooting Specimen 13-

Ruby: "Yeah, I don't think it's just some guy, Steven..."
Kiara: "I am a psychiatrist, and people around here love you so much, I can't let you be taken from them"
---
Lily: "Hm! It will be a pleasure to work with you two!" -bows-
-Indeed, so he'd get SEIBAH-
Mash: "Oh, right, I forgot that part.... I suppose I can do it with this too"
---
Kaito: "And miss on more treasures?" -destroyed two Kamen Rider copies that were going towards him, picking up the cards they left behind-
View attachment 381962View attachment 381963
(Still fanmade, but finally ones with a white background)
Kaito: "Only a few left, heh"
-Managing to block the slash, though Cronus was pushing itself more and about to kick her gut-
-The card seemingly holds the power of the puppet she just destroyed, it's weird to describe it, but it feels like it forms part of a greater story linked to another card-

-As it was expected, the giant robots would be deployed. Well, those that weren't sabotaged-
---
-And thus, they get to multiple sleds to go on!-
---
-I mean, they're ghosts, they're basically souls themselves-
-Penelope was gonna retort a comeback, before Meteor from behind struck her with his pole to shove her right into one of the white beams, which causes her pain-
---
Hayate: "Awwww, but it was fun" :p
---
-Oh Atalanta definitely does-
Drake: "Let's see how abnormal this guy is then" -shot from her gun!-
KIARA HAS HELPED MANY BEFORE YOU, WE AM CERTAIN SHE CAN HELP YOU THROUGH THIS.

___

Marco: "And an honor to fight alongside royalty and a military tactician!" -Bows as well-

Star: -Also bows- "We won't let you guys down!"
___

On the bridge side, your thievery is keeping the Alliance from making more mindless copies to serve their evil plans!

//That and the gameplay mechanics with summoning Emblems just sounds fun, but I get it if what's shared about her storyline and lore are limited. I'm curious regardless, so after finishing Awakening and maybe getting Three Houses, I'll most likely g et Engage as well. When that will be, however, I'm not sure right now.
//I don't see any issue with some of the Rider/Sentai cards being fanmade, personally.

Meta Knight: "Be alert, everyone..."
___

Mabel: "Wait, do these sleds FLY?!" :b:
___

-Still, they might not be aware that the attacks can hit them due to being ghosts...not realizing his and the other Underground monsters' attacks are basically specialized in damaging Souls, and therefore being just as effective against ghosts themselves-
___

Tetra: "But who is it?..."
___

-Specimen 13 impaled with more arrows and struck by several bullets courtesy of Atalanta and Blake, but while the siren is not quite killed by these projectiles, she does more weakly just fall back into the water-

-The old man is struck by the bullet in the shoulder and bleeds...but shrugs it off, then lets out a far deeper, far louder, inhuman-sounding scream with an echo while bolting at them at high speeds, faster than most ordinary humans should be able to run, holding the scythe with both hands and attempting to slash the nearest people with it-

-While visibly frightened, Steven nonetheless immediately summoned his shield again, protecting everyone at the front of the group from the attack in case not everyone could dodge it on time-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tom: "Then we can change the subject. For what it's worth, I don't think you're worse of a person after hearing that..." -Still believes she wasn't entirely at fault, or that for however much fault she did have in it, it wouldn't have happened and she wouldn't have done it without outside influence, whoever that influence was-
___

Linebeck: "I'm surprised the Rulers allowed him to stay when he's constantly claiming to be the one in charge..."
___

It's a booming planet-wide robot metropolis! To be honest, it already was before Vexus got overthrown, but she was holding every 'bot there back by hiding their golden chips that allowed them to use weapons and tools and using her army to take down anyone who questioned her and invade other planets.

And yeah, Vega and I are still really good friends. She just can't visit very often due to being, well, the ruler of the whole planet. :p

___

I BEST YOU OF LUCK, BUT A STAR RARELY NEEDS IT!
___

(She's really cool!)
Lily: "I don't know know how many times I can say that I'm thankful"
---
Atalanta: "It's not like he's the only annoying person to stand around here..."
---
Rin: "Maybe some day we'll get to meet her then, hopefully without some attack interrupting"
Sakura: "I'm curious to see the planet myself"
---
Mash: "See you then! Thank you!" -goes off-
---
Irisviel: "And one of our strongest~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I don't know know how many times I can say that I'm thankful"
---
Atalanta: "It's not like he's the only annoying person to stand around here..."
---
Rin: "Maybe some day we'll get to meet her then, hopefully without some attack interrupting"
Sakura: "I'm curious to see the planet myself"
---
Mash: "See you then! Thank you!" -goes off-
---
Irisviel: "And one of our strongest~"
Tom: "Hey, don't mention it..."

-He's a far cry from how he was when he first showed up at Echo Creek High to invite Star to the Blood Moon Ball-
___

Linebeck: "He's not?!"

-If this were pre-character development Linebeck, he'd also be very annoying- :V
___

Ooh, that'd be fun! Vega hasn't actually met any o f you guys yet, and it's not like we'd need to worry about packing human food or drinks for there since you guys are magic.
___

-Sans, Greg and Mettaotn all wave at Mash as she heads off-

-Mash then goes to sign-up for the concert?-
___

(And she's not even a Servant!)

-Well, not anymore, her immortality kept her from dying to the mana drain Isis caused that killed most of the other Servants, but Justeaze hadn't joined Chaldea yet...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "It's still just a start to learning it...but I'm off to a good start so far."
___

Something tells me that there's more to it than that...
___

-Winter's fur being scrubbed and rinsed clean!-
Byleth: "Indeed. Keep practicing and you might see incredible results."
---
Azura: "Does it matter right now?"
---
-HECK YEAH! CLEAN VULPIX-

EMIYA: "Hm, if that's what you want to think" :p -just teasing-
---
Lilith: "I'm a succubus, what you think I have in my mind~?" :p

Morrigan: "Oh by the way, have you seen an annoying girl dressed like me?"
---
Sayori: -GASP- "It... It's happening!"
---
Draco: "...That's really it then?"
Kamui: "You two really seem to be getting along." :)
---
Qrow: "Is there anything else on your mind?" :p

Palu: "Someone who isn't actually you, I presume?" :p
---
Alear: "You can do it." :)
---
Shez: "Yep. Not the most ambitious reason, I know... but I really missed her."

Kiara: "I am a psychiatrist, and people around here love you so much, I can't let you be taken from them"
---
Lily: "Hm! It will be a pleasure to work with you two!" -bows-
-Indeed, so he'd get SEIBAH-
Mash: "Oh, right, I forgot that part.... I suppose I can do it with this too"
---
Kaito: "And miss on more treasures?" -destroyed two Kamen Rider copies that were going towards him, picking up the cards they left behind-
(Still fanmade, but finally ones with a white background)
Kaito: "Only a few left, heh"
-Managing to block the slash, though Cronus was pushing itself more and about to kick her gut-
-The card seemingly holds the power of the puppet she just destroyed, it's weird to describe it, but it feels like it forms part of a greater story linked to another card-

-As it was expected, the giant robots would be deployed. Well, those that weren't sabotaged-
---
-And thus, they get to multiple sleds to go on!-
---
-I mean, they're ghosts, they're basically souls themselves-
-Penelope was gonna retort a comeback, before Meteor from behind struck her with his pole to shove her right into one of the white beams, which causes her pain-
---
Hayate: "Awwww, but it was fun" :p
---
-Oh Atalanta definitely does-
Drake: "Let's see how abnormal this guy is then" -shot from her gun!-

___

Marco: "And an honor to fight alongside royalty and a military tactician!" -Bows as well-

___

On the bridge side, your thievery is keeping the Alliance from making more mindless copies to serve their evil plans!

//That and the gameplay mechanics with summoning Emblems just sounds fun, but I get it if what's shared about her storyline and lore are limited. I'm curious regardless, so after finishing Awakening and maybe getting Three Houses, I'll most likely g et Engage as well. When that will be, however, I'm not sure right now.
//I don't see any issue with some of the Rider/Sentai cards being fanmade, personally.

___

___

-Still, they might not be aware that the attacks can hit them due to being ghosts...not realizing his and the other Underground monsters' attacks are basically specialized in damaging Souls, and therefore being just as effective against ghosts themselves-
___

___

-Specimen 13 impaled with more arrows and struck by several bullets courtesy of Atalanta and Blake, but while the siren is not quite killed by these projectiles, she does more weakly just fall back into the water-

-The old man is struck by the bullet in the shoulder and bleeds...but shrugs it off, then lets out a far deeper, far louder, inhuman-sounding scream with an echo while bolting at them at high speeds, faster than most ordinary humans should be able to run, holding the scythe with both hands and attempting to slash the nearest people with it-

-While visibly frightened, Steven nonetheless immediately summoned his shield again, protecting everyone at the front of the group from the attack in case not everyone could dodge it on time-
Kamui: "..." -as a co-worker to the Rulers, she's aware of Kiara's... abilities- "You and I... can relate, I suppose..."
---
-Emblems Chrom and Robin know they'll have a good time-

-who has MARF!-

Yang: "So you're asking for a good ol' fashioned spar then." :p
---
Alear: "That's a pretty good bright side, I suppose."

// I don't really mind sharing if you don't mind... but not as a random aside. If I share the **** she went through, it'll be her who says it.
// And Digi is doing that because he's a Kamen Rider nerd and must clarify to avoid losing his nerd card :4pacman:

-Shez lets herself get kicked so she can have a good guess as to his raw strength-

Sothis: It is like holding a Servant... Intriguing.
---
Byleth: "....do they?" -a little excited at the idea too-
---
-so yeah, the ghostly gallery is screwed-
---
Azura: "Curious now?" :p
---
Blake: "We've dealt good damage to it... but not enough..."

Yang: "Yeah, that thing's not human..." -ready to punch it-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Indeed. Keep practicing and you might see incredible results."
---
Azura: "Does it matter right now?"
---
-HECK YEAH! CLEAN VULPIX-
Marco: :) "Thanks...I'll keep practicing and training under the Lancers!"
___

It would have if Kamui hadn't talked some sense into ya.
___

(This is much better!) -Still in the doggo-sized tub, but looking at her now cleaner fur-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tom: "Hey, don't mention it..."

-He's a far cry from how he was when he first showed up at Echo Creek High to invite Star to the Blood Moon Ball-
___

Linebeck: "He's not?!"

-If this were pre-character development Linebeck, he'd also be very annoying- :V
___

Ooh, that'd be fun! Vega hasn't actually met any o f you guys yet, and it's not like we'd need to worry about packing human food or drinks for there since you guys are magic.
___

-Sans, Greg and Mettaotn all wave at Mash as she heads off-

-Mash then goes to sign-up for the concert?-
___

(And she's not even a Servant!)

-Well, not anymore, her immortality kept her from dying to the mana drain Isis caused that killed most of the other Servants, but Justeaze hadn't joined Chaldea yet...-
Lily: "So, what are any other hobbies?"
---
Atalanta: "Can't say that he is..."
---
Rin: "Are you saying we should just sleep wherever?" :p
---
-That's indeed what she went to do-
---
Irisviel: "True, if anything she's something above"
Kamui: "You two really seem to be getting along." :)
---
Qrow: "Is there anything else on your mind?" :p

Palu: "Someone who isn't actually you, I presume?" :p
---
Alear: "You can do it." :)
---
Shez: "Yep. Not the most ambitious reason, I know... but I really missed her."
Irisviel: "Just like most of us~"
Shirou: -Sees Lucina- "Hmmm... I wonder why he is" -slight sarcasm-
---
Lilith: "Well, I like to be petted and be given free stuff" :p

Morrigan:
1703108912204.png

---
Sayori: "I'm very close to it~!"
---
Draco: "How did you even meet? You seem like you'd trust her with your life"

___

___

___

___

___

___

Kamui: "..." -as a co-worker to the Rulers, she's aware of Kiara's... abilities- "You and I... can relate, I suppose..."
---

-who has MARF!-

---

// I don't really mind sharing if you don't mind... but not as a random aside. If I share the **** she went through, it'll be her who says it.
// And Digi is doing that because he's a Kamen Rider nerd and must clarify to avoid losing his nerd card :4pacman:

-Shez lets herself get kicked so she can have a good guess as to his raw strength-

---
---
---
---

Kiara: "Being turned against many others beyond your control? I really do"
---
-Good, plus it will be an interesting experience to see these youths grow-
EMIYA: "You too, huh?"
Artoria: "And from the same family it seems..."
Mash: "Well, I just wanted to test something quick, but... I forgot you needed that to be at your strongest"
---
Kaito: "Thank you~ Seems we're also clear here now"
//I just really need to specify that because non-main Rider cards all have white backgrounds for lore reasons
-Spoiler alert: It hurts her a lot-
-Indeed, it's likely the other one will drop something similar-

-They keep hearing large mechanical steps, UNTIL ONE HAPPENS TO WALK RIGHT BESIDES THEM-
---
Jeanne Lily: "Not, really..."
Nightingale: "They're like carts"
---
-Basically- :p -Plus, they are fighting against pretty much a horde of super heroes soooo, yeah, a bad time-
-On the least that relieves the felines a bit-
-Penelope shrieked in pain!-
---
Hayate: "If you truly insist, then I may as well~" -she's pulling out something-
---
-The nearest person was Boudica, who attempted to make a slash!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: :) "Thanks...I'll keep practicing and training under the Lancers!"
___

It would have if Kamui hadn't talked some sense into ya.
___

(This is much better!) -Still in the doggo-sized tub, but looking at her now cleaner fur-
Byleth: "Good to hear."
---
Azura: I'm relieved she did...
---
Weiss: "It truly is~"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Irisviel: "Just like most of us~"
Shirou: -Sees Lucina- "Hmmm... I wonder why he is" -slight sarcasm-
---
Lilith: "Well, I like to be petted and be given free stuff" :p

Morrigan:
---
Sayori: "I'm very close to it~!"
---
Draco: "How did you even meet? You seem like you'd trust her with your life"
Emblem Lucina: "Seems a little harsh..."
---
Qrow: "That sounds more like a puppy than a young woman."

-LMAO-

Palu: "Well, at least you admit it."
---
-FISH IS PULLED?-
---
Shez: "Yeah... funny story about that. You know how we're both mercs, right?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "So, what are any other hobbies?"
---
Atalanta: "Can't say that he is..."
---
Rin: "Are you saying we should just sleep wherever?" :p
---
-That's indeed what she went to do-
---
Irisviel: "True, if anything she's something above"
Tom: "Well, I do have some duties in looking after the Underworld...but that's more of a job and some chores than a hobby."
___

Linebeck: "Well, at the very least, I hope he's the most annoying one then."
___

I didn't say that! Just that food's not as important for you guys! Which is kind of a good thing in this case since Cluster Prime is an all-robot planet with little to no actual food... :lol:
___

-There's a list for people to write their names to sing on stage-
___

(She's immortal, right?)

-Will iri explain that Scathach used to be a Servant as well?-

Byleth: "Good to hear."
---
Azura: I'm relieved she did...
---
Weiss: "It truly is~"
-Sothis has any thoughts on this or is mostly just nostalgic to see Byleth acting as a sort of combat instructor and professor again?-
___

-But Undyne remains curious as to why Azura didn't just do the simple thing and politely ask for help setting the concert up in the first place-
___

(I still can't believe I went two whole weeks without washing up...) :urg:

---

-who has MARF!-

---

---
---
---
---

---
Mash: "Well, I just wanted to test something quick, but... I forgot you needed that to be at your strongest"
---
//I just really need to specify that because non-main Rider cards all have white backgrounds for lore reasons

-They keep hearing large mechanical steps, UNTIL ONE HAPPENS TO WALK RIGHT BESIDES THEM-
---
---
-Basically- :p -Plus, they are fighting against pretty much a horde of super heroes soooo, yeah, a bad time-
---
Hayate: "If you truly insist, then I may as well~" -she's pulling out something-
---
(Kiara's always off to a good start with how she's not just an expert on psychology, but can even relate to many of her patients...)
___

O-Okay, with that, I think most of the Emblems now have at least one partner...Are we missing any?

-Gaster looks to see if there are any remaining Emblems-
___

-And soon, they'd spot some of the Servants and Autobots?-

// That's fair. It'd most likely be best save for character development or a major battle.

// That's fair as well. The cards sound more important than just being used to make copies at this point.

-DEDEDE AND BANDANA DEE PANICING-
___

Mabel: "Awwww man...."

Dipper: "Well, I guess a flying sleigh isn't totally necessary."
___

YOU TRIED TO STEAL THE SHOW, BUT THERE CAN ONLY BE STAR HOSTING MY PROGRAMS: ME!

-Mettaton sends various mini-Mettatons using umbrellas to hover at the ghost group, which throw heart-shaped projectiles at them-
___

Tetra: "Let me guess, a pictograph of your crush?"

-Pictograph?-
___

(I'll try to keep track the siren.) -Using his x-ray vision to keep track of Specimen 13, who's currently swimming slowly through the flooded city-

-Boudica's sword clashes with Specimen 12's scythe, and if Yang's punch lands, he doesn't lose his footing, but he does get launched back several yards with a notable bruise on his face-

-Shortly afterwards, however, they hear another voice yell out a warning-

???: "DON'T KILL HIM! YOU'LL BECOMNE IT'S NEXT HOST!"

Steven: "Huh?!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
---
---
---
(Kiara's always off to a good start with how she's not just an expert on psychology, but can even relate to many of her patients...)
___

O-Okay, with that, I think most of the Emblems now have at least one partner...Are we missing any?

___

// That's fair. It'd most likely be best save for character development or a major battle.

// That's fair as well. The cards sound more important than just being used to make copies at this point.

___

___

YOU TRIED TO STEAL THE SHOW, BUT THERE CAN ONLY BE STAR HOSTING MY PROGRAMS: ME!

-Mettaton sends various mini-Mettatons using umbrellas to hover at the ghost group, which throw heart-shaped projectiles at them-
___

-Pictograph?-
___

(I'll try to keep track the siren.) -Using his x-ray vision to keep track of Specimen 13, who's currently swimming slowly through the flooded city-

-Boudica's sword clashes with Specimen 12's scythe, and if Yang's punch lands, he doesn't lose his footing, but he does get launched back several yards with a notable bruise on his face-

Kamui: ".....I trust you..."
---
Alear: "I think that's everyone?"

Emblem Marth: "You personally know him?"

Yang: "Fair enough." :p
---
Alear: "Seems there are allies around here."

Shez: Okay, this one's strong...

Sothis: -hammer in hand- "Come at me!"
---
Byleth: "What was your solution last year?"
---
Blake: "The ghosts are doomed, aren't they?"
---
Azura: "Oh, you have a picture?"
---
Ruby: "Who said that?!"

-Sothis has any thoughts on this or is mostly just nostalgic to see Byleth acting as a sort of combat instructor and professor again?-
___

-But Undyne remains curious as to why Azura didn't just do the simple thing and politely ask for help setting the concert up in the first place-
___

(I still can't believe I went two whole weeks without washing up...) :urg:
-mostly the latter, and she noticed how happy it made her-
---
-will she keep pressing on the question or leave it as is for now?-
---
Weiss: :chuckle:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-mostly the latter, and she noticed how happy it made her-
---
-will she keep pressing on the question or leave it as is for now?-
---
Weiss: :chuckle:
-Sothis expresses pride in Byleth about it?-

-Or just teases her about it?- :V
___

-She's at least curious, but if Azura mentions or even makes the impression that it's a serious or personal matter, she won't ask it again for now-

Hey, are you alright?

___

(Well, at least now my fur's totally clean again. Now all I have to do is dry up, right?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Sothis expresses pride in Byleth about it?-

-Or just teases her about it?- :V
___

-She's at least curious, but if Azura mentions or even makes the impression that it's a serious or personal matter, she won't ask it again for now-

Hey, are you alright?

___

(Well, at least now my fur's totally clean again. Now all I have to do is dry up, right?)
Sothis: Someone's having a nostalgic moment~

Byleth: *Not now, I'm looking over someone's training."
---
Azura: "...Why would I not be alright?"
---
Weiss: "Indeed. Should I do it?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: Someone's having a nostalgic moment~

Byleth: *Not now, I'm looking over someone's training."
---
Azura: "...Why would I not be alright?"
---
Weiss: "Indeed. Should I do it?"
Marco: "Talking with Sothis again or one of your guys' Servants?"

___

You went totally silent for a second there...
___

(Not necessary. I'll just need one towel to finish drying off!) -About to hop out of the tub to shake her fur dry-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "Talking with Sothis again or one of your guys' Servants?"

___

You went totally silent for a second there...
___

(Not necessary. I'll just need one towel to finish drying off!) -About to hop out of the tub to shake her fur dry-
// Oh these were meant to be thoughts... I'll roll with the goof though

Byleth: "Oh, did I speak out loud? My apologies."
---
Azura: "It's nothing to worry about."
---
Weiss: Does she not like the hair dryer for her fur?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
// Oh these were meant to be thoughts... I'll roll with the goof though

Byleth: "Oh, did I speak out loud? My apologies."
---
Azura: "It's nothing to worry about."
---
Weiss: Does she not like the hair dryer for her fur?
//I figured it they were, it would've still fit for Byleth to say it outloud on accident. :p

Marco: "No worries. Star sometimes still makes that mistake trying to talk to Lily with telepathy."
___

...If you say so... -Really strongly doubts that, so she may ask why Azura didn't just ask for more help in the first place again later-
___

-She's just used to shaking her fur dry like canines in general- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Emblem Lucina: "Seems a little harsh..."
---
Qrow: "That sounds more like a puppy than a young woman."

-LMAO-

Palu: "Well, at least you admit it."
---
-FISH IS PULLED?-
---
Shez: "Yeah... funny story about that. You know how we're both mercs, right?"
Shirou: "Didn't mean to offend, I just get an idea of why"
EMIYA: "Huh?"
---
Lilith: "Well... Maybe I like being a puppy! Didn't you think that~?" :p

Morrigan: "She's sorta like my little sister, but her existence is due to some veeeery contrived situation, it'd be boring to go into detail"
---
-Fish is PULLED-
---
Draco: "You crossed blades?"
Tom: "Well, I do have some duties in looking after the Underworld...but that's more of a job and some chores than a hobby."
___

Linebeck: "Well, at the very least, I hope he's the most annoying one then."
___

I didn't say that! Just that food's not as important for you guys! Which is kind of a good thing in this case since Cluster Prime is an all-robot planet with little to no actual food... :lol:
___

-There's a list for people to write their names to sing on stage-
___

(She's immortal, right?)

-Will iri explain that Scathach used to be a Servant as well?-
Lily: "I would call that less a hobby and more a responsibility..."
---
Atalanta: "That's the most likely..." -at least Medb has some actual charisma-
---
Sakura: "Is it all oil-based?"
---
Mash: -Takes a deep breath- "Here I go..." -grabs pen-
---
Irisviel: "Sure is, though she's never disclosed on why... She was temporarily a Servant once too"
___

___

___

___

___

-Pictograph?-
___

---

---

---
---
---
---
Kiara: "Very well" -sits down- "You're allowed to remain, she's going to need support"
Shirou: "Thank you"
---
-It does seem to be the case, hmmm...-
Artoria: "Since a long time ago in fact" :)
EMIYA: "Yeah, we do..." :)
Mash: "Okay, let's start now!"
---
Shiki: "I guess it isn't a bad change of pace..."
-Indeed, and Cronus then tried stabbing her!-

Stacey: "H-Hey, stay calm!"
---
Jeanne Lily: "We did split into groups last Christmas. Though we did get attacked"
---
-No doubt-
-Kitty tried to use her kisses to counter the beams, however, Rook shot her with a laser alien handgun when she wasn't looking so she got hit-
---
Hayate: "No, actually, I have something even better~!"
---
-As the kitties await-
-They turn to where the voice came from!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
//I figured it they were, it would've still fit for Byleth to say it outloud on accident. :p

Marco: "No worries. Star sometimes still makes that mistake trying to talk to Lily with telepathy."
___

...If you say so... -Really strongly doubts that, so she may ask why Azura didn't just ask for more help in the first place again later-
___

-She's just used to shaking her fur dry like canines in general- :V
Byleth: "Hopefully, nothing embarrassing comes out." :p
---
-Azura can sense the doubt-
---
-Weiss still wants to use the dryer- :V

Shirou: "Didn't mean to offend, I just get an idea of why"
EMIYA: "Huh?"
---
Lilith: "Well... Maybe I like being a puppy! Didn't you think that~?" :p

Morrigan: "She's sorta like my little sister, but her existence is due to some veeeery contrived situation, it'd be boring to go into detail"
---
-Fish is PULLED-
---
Draco: "You crossed blades?"
Emblem Lucina: "Now I'm curious."
---
Qrow: "I'm not even shocked..."

Palutena: "That sounds familiar."
---
-IT'S A GOOD FISH?-
---
Shez: "Two noble families were trying to settle a dispute, so they hired our merc squads to kill each other. Back then, all I had was a single sword while she was already the most feared mercenary in Fodlan."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I would call that less a hobby and more a responsibility..."
---
Atalanta: "That's the most likely..." -at least Medb has some actual charisma-
---
Sakura: "Is it all oil-based?"
---
Mash: -Takes a deep breath- "Here I go..." -grabs pen-
---
Irisviel: "Sure is, though she's never disclosed on why... She was temporarily a Servant once too"
Tom: "Yeah, that's a better description of it...What about you? Any hobbies besides magecraft and baking?"
___

Linebeck: "At least even that similarly egotistical woman is former royalty rather than having never been royalty at all..."

(Egotistical? Former royalty?) -Wondering who matches that description best since at least a number of women here are former royalty of some kind-
___

Pretty much, just that any other fuels that robots use.
___

-There's already a long list of Chaldea's singers and idols who've written their names down-

-In fact, there's probably more Servants writing their names down shortly before Mash arrived, and more waiting to write their name down after she leaves-
___

(Wait, really? She was like you guys?!) :surprised:

Byleth: "Hopefully, nothing embarrassing comes out." :p
---
-Azura can sense the doubt-
---
-Weiss still wants to use the dryer- :V
Marco: "Can't be any worse than the time I got cursed to temporarily have a second head that blurted out all my insecurities..." 😅
___

-Will she elaborate on why she didn't ask for additional help at first?-

-Or why she has few close friends, for that matter?-
___

-Winter isn't aware of this, so will Weiss insist on using it?- :V

---

---

---
---
---
---
Kiara: "Very well" -sits down- "You're allowed to remain, she's going to need support"
---
---

---
Jeanne Lily: "We did split into groups last Christmas. Though we did get attacked"
---
-No doubt-
-Kitty tried to use her kisses to counter the beams, however, Rook shot her with a laser alien handgun when she wasn't looking so she got hit-
---
---
-As the kitties await-
Much obliged.

-Papyrus worried about fwen-
___

Star: "Is there anything else we need to know about your powers?"
___

-Who do they find, though?-

-All of the Star Warriors step back to get a better look at the giant mech that just arrived-
___

Don't remind me... :urg:
___

-All the while Mettaton struck dance poses every second before using another attack, firing more Plus Bombs and cube-shaped bullets-

-Sometimes, he'd even utilize a "rewind" ability to make the projectiles slow down and then fly back to him, meaning the ghosts would have to deal with dodge or shooting down the magic projectiles all over again in reverse-

___

Tetra/TLink: "Eh?"

-Medli's curious-
___

(It's over there!) -Points at Specimen 13's current location below the water, then fires a Thunderbolt towards the area in question-

-They would all see someone who, aside from carrying an axe instead of a knife, strongly resembled an older version of a certain Fallen Child:

-Their blood red eyes and the silhouette they're shrouded in seems to be supernatural, which along with their axe being covered in blood, raised a lot of immediate obvious red flags. Yet despite all this, they shouted a concerned-sounding warning out them...-

-Takeru would be able to identify the individual as being the 14th Specimen, well-known among GL Labs as a former victim of their scheme who wandered into Spooky's mansion looking for answers about it, and somehow survived all the way to the supposedly final 1000th room-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
---
-No doubt-
---
---
-As the kitties await-
Much obliged.

___

___

-All of the Star Warriors step back to get a better look at the giant mech that just arrived-
___

___

-All the while Mettaton struck dance poses every second before using another attack, firing more Plus Bombs and cube-shaped bullets-

-Sometimes, he'd even utilize a "rewind" ability to make the projectiles slow down and then fly back to him, meaning the ghosts would have to deal with dodge or shooting down the magic projectiles all over again in reverse-

___

-Medli's curious-
___

(It's over there!) -Points at Specimen 13's current location below the water, then fires a Thunderbolt towards the area in question-

-They would all see someone who, aside from carrying an axe instead of a knife, strongly resembled an older version of a certain Fallen Child:

-Their blood red eyes and the silhouette they're shrouded in seems to be supernatural, which along with their axe being covered in blood, raised a lot of immediate obvious red flags. Yet despite, they shouted a concerned-sounding warning out them...-

-Takeru would be able to identify the individual as being the 14th Specimen, well-known among GL Labs as a former victim of their scheme who wandered into Spooky's mansion looking for answers about it, and somehow survived all the way to the supposedly final 1000th room-
Kamui: "I....hope I don't hurt anyone again..."
---
Emblem Chrom: "At this point, the best you can learn of our abilities would be in combat."

Emblem Lucina: "It'll be an honor to fight by the side of such friends."

Emblem Marth: "Agreed." :)

Yang: "Let's do this!" :p
---
-but then a mighty foe gets in the way?-

Shez: -is now behind Cronus- "Again, too slow." :p -goes for a stab-
---
Byleth: "Oh, right... Unfortunately, I cant make it fly."
---
Blake: *This is a very good fight, atleast."
---
Ruby: -eyes are glimmering, but not yet unleashed after seeing this Specimen-

Marco: "Can't be any worse than the time I got cursed to temporarily have a second head that blurted out all my insecurities..." 😅
___

-Will she elaborate on why she didn't ask for additional help at first?-

-Or why she has few close friends, for that matter?-
___

-Winter isn't aware of this, so will Weiss insist on using it?- :V
Sothis: :laugh:

Byleth: "Sothis!"
---
-it's too personal-
---
Weiss: -holding said dryer- "Let's put a finishing touch." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: :laugh:

Byleth: "Sothis!"
---
-it's too personal-
---
Weiss: -holding said dryer- "Let's put a finishing touch." :)
Marco: "Nah, it's fine, I...ended up dealing with it by opening up about my insecurities to the girl I liked. Can't be...well, embarrassed as much when you're already honest about the things you found embarrassing with your crush."

___

-Will she explain this fact so that Undyne doesn't press the matter, at least?-
___

(Huh?) -Just finished shaking her fur off a few seconds ago, her fur now only being damp, but still not quite dry-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "Nah, it's fine, I...ended up dealing with it by opening up about my insecurities to the girl I liked. Can't be...well, embarrassed as much when you're already honest about the things you found embarrassing with your crush."

___

-Will she explain this fact so that Undyne doesn't press the matter, at least?-
___

(Huh?) -Just finished shaking her fur off a few seconds ago, her fur now only being damp, but still not quite dry-
Byleth: "What happened to the head..."
---
-no-
---
Weiss: "Just so you're dry all over." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "What happened to the head..."
---
-no-
---
Weiss: "Just so you're dry all over." :)
Marco: "Oh, the curse wore off and the head basically "proofed" away."
___

Well, in any case, I'm happy to serve as security!
___

-Before I write any dialogue for Winter, has Weiss used a hairdryer to dry her fur before?-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Emblem Lucina: "Now I'm curious."
---
Qrow: "I'm not even shocked..."

Palutena: "That sounds familiar."
---
-IT'S A GOOD FISH?-
---
Shez: "Two noble families were trying to settle a dispute, so they hired our merc squads to kill each other. Back then, all I had was a single sword while she was already the most feared mercenary in Fodlan."
EMIYA: "Can we change topic?"
Irisviel: "You remind him of his girlfriend" :p
---
Lilith: "Anyway, let's get to bed~"

Morrigan: "I'll sum it up as that she's a fragment of my soul who took her own shape, and she can be such an annoyance"
-Pittoo still there and also sensess the familiarity of the situation or not?-
---
-It's a big fish, to her surprise!-
---
Draco: "So you only miraculously survived?"
Tom: "Yeah, that's a better description of it...What about you? Any hobbies besides magecraft and baking?"
___

Linebeck: "At least even that similarly egotistical woman is former royalty rather than having never been royalty at all..."

(Egotistical? Former royalty?) -Wondering who matches that description best since at least a number of women here are former royalty of some kind-
___

Pretty much, just that any other fuels that robots use.
___

-There's already a long list of Chaldea's singers and idols who've written their names down-

-In fact, there's probably more Servants writing their names down shortly before Mash arrived, and more waiting to write their name down after she leaves-
___

(Wait, really? She was like you guys?!) :surprised:
Lily: "I sometimes like to knit"
---
Atalanta: "So you have met Medb... And she probably didn't try to bring you to her bedchambers"
---
Sakura: "Then that really means we can't eat it at all"
---
-You bet!-
Tamamo Cat: "And there Cat goes, nya~"
Mash: Looking excited...
---
Irisviel: "Sure! I don't remember what the specifics of her summoning were though..."
Much obliged.

___

___

___

___

___

-Medli's curious-
___

-Their blood red eyes and the silhouette they're shrouded in seems to be supernatural, which along with their axe being covered in blood, raised a lot of immediate obvious red flags. Yet despite all this, they shouted a concerned-sounding warning out them...-

---
Emblem Chrom: "At this point, the best you can learn of our abilities would be in combat."

---

---
---
---
Kiara: "...How do you think you should do that?"
---
Lily: "So combat practice then..."
Artoria: "Then, shall we get started?"
EMIYA: "In a little" -they take stances-
Mash: "Okay!" -summons shield and bashes it against her!-
---
-Well, they'd at least find Achilles ramming through with his chariot-
-Cronus also attacked behind with the claws of its shield behind it! Knowing now that it had to expect backshots!-

-They would see this mech-
1703128986808.png

Stacey: "ZenkaiOh..."
---
Suzuka: "I doubt that should be a problem this year though, what could come up to attack us?" -taking a selfie and posting it on social media-
-Did Byleth also get something for Arcueid's birthday btw?-
---
-Cyborg is like "WOAH, this host guy is pretty awesome!" while shooting some beams at the ghosts-
-Kitty tried once again to counter them bombs, after recovering from the latest attack, but then a mech exosuit piloted by Fourze and Meteor's jock friend held her-
1703130166788.png

-Kitty was like "Hey! Get me down you dumb brute!" while the jock saluted at the camera and made it so Kitty took the full force of the next attack-
---
Hayate: "Aaaaand here~!" -she pulls out a figure of Loid Forger-
---
-Prompting Atalanta to shoot at the same spot too-
Takeru: "Specimen 14..."
Makoto: "That does it" -gun ready-
Takeru: "Wait! They don't seem like they want to hurt us!"
Rin: "They're carrying a big-bloody axe!"
Takeru: "And I was turned into a mind-controlled monster briefly ago too! And if someone knows how to navigate Spooky's mention it's them, theyre the only one known to have reached the 1000th floor"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I sometimes like to knit"
---
Atalanta: "So you have met Medb... And she probably didn't try to bring you to her bedchambers"
---
Sakura: "Then that really means we can't eat it at all"
---
-You bet!-
Tamamo Cat: "And there Cat goes, nya~"
Mash: Looking excited...
---
Irisviel: "Sure! I don't remember what the specifics of her summoning were though..."
Tom: "Oh, neat! What have you made from knitting?"
___

Linebeck: "Excuse me?"

-Sigh- (I'd tell him "don't ask" if he could understand me...)
___

You girls can totally still pack food if you want, even if it's not a necessity like it was when you were humans. I just hope it's not a big deal if you run out of it early
___

-It seems like all of the singers are, with others like Weiss and (most likely) Elizabeth having been amongst the first to sign up-
___

(...Now I'm curious...) 🤔 -Vine arm on chin-

---

---

---
---
---
---
---
-Cronus also attacked behind with the claws of its shield behind it! Knowing now that it had to expect backshots!-

View attachment 381979
---
Suzuka: "I doubt that should be a problem this year though, what could come up to attack us?" -taking a selfie and posting it on social media-
---
-Cyborg is like "WOAH, this host guy is pretty awesome!" while shooting some beams at the ghosts-
-Kitty tried once again to counter them bombs, after recovering from the latest attack, but then a mech exosuit piloted by Fourze and Meteor's jock friend held her-
View attachment 381982
-Kitty was like "Hey! Get me down you dumb brute!" while the jock saluted at the camera and made it so Kitty took the full force of the next attack-
---
---
Takeru: "And I was turned into a mind-controlled monster briefly ago too! And if someone knows how to navigate Spooky's mention it's them, theyre the only one known to have reached the 1000th floor"
-Good quesiton...-
___

Star: "Then I guess it's time for some spars!"

Now we're talking!

Dipper: "We should probably test more of these powers and stat bonuses, too..."
___

(...Who's that guy?)

(One of your friends, right?)

Correctamundo! That's Sir Achilles!

Dedede: "Is that a bad thing?!"

Meta Knight: "Another Megazord. We won't be able to defeat it without more firepower!"
___

Dipper: "We ask that same question every year during both Halloween and Christmas. Let's not tempt fate or jinx anything..."

-What Digi asked?-
___

AT THIS RATE, YOU ALL MIGHT NOT EVEN NEED MY HELP! BUT BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY, AS THE HUMANS SAY!

-Using kick attacks, which also have the ability to damage Souls and spirits-
___

Tetra: "...You have a figurine of your crush?"

-Someone else amongst the group knows enough about anime to realize that's the guy from Spy X Family and thus that Hayate's crush is a fictional one?-
___

-The electrified water stuns the already badly injured Specimen 13, and prevents her from dodging so much as a single one of Atalanta's arrows, causing her to shriek in pain-

...Excuse me for one second, HOW many floors did you say her mansion has?!

"Specimen 12": "You should kill them..."

-Specimen 14's response is to just outright glare at "Specimen 12", exhibiting only dead, eerie silence so far otherwise-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "Oh, the curse wore off and the head basically "proofed" away."
___

Well, in any case, I'm happy to serve as security!
___

-Before I write any dialogue for Winter, has Weiss used a hairdryer to dry her fur before?-
Byleth: "Oh, that's convenient."
---
Azura: "I'm glad to hear." :)
---
-she did not- :V

EMIYA: "Can we change topic?"
Irisviel: "You remind him of his girlfriend" :p
---
Lilith: "Anyway, let's get to bed~"

Morrigan: "I'll sum it up as that she's a fragment of my soul who took her own shape, and she can be such an annoyance"
-Pittoo still there and also sensess the familiarity of the situation or not?-
---
-It's a big fish, to her surprise!-
---
Draco: "So you only miraculously survived?"
Emblem Lucina: -blushes- "I... his what?" :lol:
---
Qrow: "Someone's in a rush."

Palutena: "Yeah, that's very familiar. Isn't it, Pittoo?"

Dark Pit: "Stop calling me that!"
---
Alear: "Nice catch!"
---
Shez: "Pretty much. Getting stabbed by her was what awakened those crazy powers I have."

-all because of two nobles quarrelling...-

---
---

---
---

---
---
-Good quesiton...-
___

Now we're talking!

___

(...Who's that guy?)

Meta Knight: "Another Megazord. We won't be able to defeat it without more firepower!"
___

Dipper: "We ask that same question every year during both Halloween and Christmas. Let's not tempt fate or jinx anything..."

-What Digi asked?-
___

AT THIS RATE, YOU ALL MIGHT NOT EVEN NEED MY HELP! BUT BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY, AS THE HUMANS SAY!

___

-Someone else amongst the group knows enough about anime to realize that's the guy from Spy X Family and thus that Hayate's crush is a fictional one?-
___

-The electrified water stuns the already badly injured Specimen 13, and prevents her from dodging so much as a single one of Atalanta's arrows, causing her to shriek in pain-

-Specimen 14's response is to just outright glare at "Specimen 12", exhibiting only dead, eerie silence so far otherwise-
Kamui: "I... I don't know... and even if I did... would it even work?"
---
Emblem Chrom: "Hopefully having Emblems wouldn't be too much of an advantage..."

Emblem Lucina: I can't believe I'm about to face off against the Hero-King...

-Yang took the blow with ease and was ready to take another-
---
Alear: "A knight, huh?"

Shez: "Oh, someone's adapting to my tricks." :p

Sothis: "Perhaps we should make it harder for him to react to us then." :p
---
Byleth: "...At least get some people in your picture. This is a time of togetherness."

-Byleth got her a Shiki Tohno plushie-
---
Blake: "...I almost feel bad for the villains now..."
---
Kanna: -watches a lot of anime with Illya "....Very funny, Hayate."
---
Blake: "Nice shot, Atalanta."

Jaune: "A thousand floors..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "Yeah, curses can be weird..."
___

Need anyone else on your security team?
___

(Oh. Is a hairdryer really necessary...?) :lol:
Byleth: "They sure can be..."
---
Azura: "It's actually something we hadn't planned on yet, but I figured you'd be a great start."
---
Weiss: "Merely shaking yourself off won't get rid of every drop of water on you."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "They sure can be..."
---
Azura: "It's actually something we hadn't planned on yet, but I figured you'd be a great start."
---
Weiss: "Merely shaking yourself off won't get rid of every drop of water on you."
Marco: "This one was even called "Naysaya" fittingly enough..."
___

You've come to the right gal. :p
___

(I-I don't know, isn't the towel enough already?)

-Nope. Hairdryer more efficient- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "This one was even called "Naysaya" fittingly enough..."
___

You've come to the right gal. :p
___

(I-I don't know, isn't the towel enough already?)

-Nope. Hairdryer more efficient- :V
-Sothis chuckled at that name-
---
Azura: "I'm sure the others will be glad to hear that."
---
Weiss: "This is more efficient."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tom: "Oh, neat! What have you made from knitting?"
___

Linebeck: "Excuse me?"

-Sigh- (I'd tell him "don't ask" if he could understand me...)
___

You girls can totally still pack food if you want, even if it's not a necessity like it was when you were humans. I just hope it's not a big deal if you run out of it early
___

-It seems like all of the singers are, with others like Weiss and (most likely) Elizabeth having been amongst the first to sign up-
___

(...Now I'm curious...) 🤔 -Vine arm on chin-
Lily: "Scarfs, gloves, some rugs..."
---
Atalanta: "He has to know in case of anything... Well, let's say she's really, hmmm, active that way... Daily in fact"
---
Rin: "It's not like we're the ones going tot he cafeteria to eat everything, so..."
---
Mash: ...Will I be able to be good? -she now has doubts again as Tamamo Cat left-
---
Irisviel: "Awww, don't worry much about that" :)
Emblem Lucina: -blushes- "I... his what?" :lol:
---
Qrow: "Someone's in a rush."

Palutena: "Yeah, that's very familiar. Isn't it, Pittoo?"

Dark Pit: "Stop calling me that!"
---
Alear: "Nice catch!"
---
Shez: "Pretty much. Getting stabbed by her was what awakened those crazy powers I have."

-all because of two nobles quarrelling...-
EMIYA: "Please ignore that"
Irisviel: "Her name is Artoria Pendragon~" -this is after they practiced-
---
Lilith: "I've waited a lot already" -pout-

Morrigan: "Pittoo?" :laugh:
---
Sayori: "Yaaay~ All thanks to you!"
---
Draco: "Survival instinct, hmmm... Why are you all so chummy with her now though?"
-Truly, humanity is despicable to her, no matter the world-
-Good quesiton...-
___

Now we're talking!

___

(...Who's that guy?)

___

-What Digi asked?-
___

___

___

---
Emblem Chrom: "Hopefully having Emblems wouldn't be too much of an advantage..."

---

---
Byleth: "...At least get some people in your picture. This is a time of togetherness."

---
---
---

Kiara: "Well, we don't have to rush with things either"
---
Lily: "We'll see as we go~!"
-And so, both the archer and the Saber engage with their respective Emblems-
-Which Mash tried to keep doing!-
---
Sitonai: "He's less a knight and more of a brute that at least knows where to hit..."
Charlotte: "Yeah, way too eager, but knows his stuff"
Achilles: "Coming through!"
-Soooo, did the claws connect with Shez?-

-The Gokaigers the arrive in GokaiOh to strike it with a PUNCH!-
---
Suzuka: "Maybe later" :p
Frankenstein: "Let's go, give joy!"
-How nice of Byleth-
---
Atalanta: "They really didn't think this through"
-Danny is like "Honestly, I do appreciate it" while he and Ben as Big Chill used their respective freezing powers on Penelope, who tried to snatch both!-
---
Hayate: "Hey, I'm serious about this!"
Illya: "I guess he's good-looking..."
---
Atalanta: "Thanks!" -following with another!-
Makoto: "Great..."
Takeru:-To Specimen 14- "Are you alright?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Scarfs, gloves, some rugs..."
---
Atalanta: "He has to know in case of anything... Well, let's say she's really, hmmm, active that way... Daily in fact"
---
Rin: "It's not like we're the ones going tot he cafeteria to eat everything, so..."
---
Mash: ...Will I be able to be good? -she now has doubts again as Tamamo Cat left-
---
Irisviel: "Awww, don't worry much about that" :)
Tom: "Now I'm curious, but I'm guessing you didn't bring those with you here since the Underworld doesn't exactly have a need for winter gear." :lol:
___

Linebeck: "...I think I'm going to avoid her as well."
___

...Fair point.
___

-Well, she still got high praise amongst the already large cast of singers at Nero's concert...-
___

(I'm still curious. How did she become immortal? How come she was originally a Servant but not one anymore?)

-Sothis chuckled at that name-
---
Azura: "I'm sure the others will be glad to hear that."
---
Weiss: "This is more efficient."
Marco: "I was able to get the best of him by being open about my insecurities as well...And also by letting see a movie with Jackie and I."
___

Got any other jobs you guys still need help for?
___

(Well, I guess using it is worth a shot...It doesn't emit too high temperatures, does it?) -Paranoid because Ice-type-

---

---

---

---
---
---

---
---
Sitonai: "He's less a knight and more of a brute that at least knows where to hit..."

---
-How nice of Byleth-
---
-Danny is like "Honestly, I do appreciate it" while he and Ben as Big Chill used their respective freezing powers on Penelope, who tried to snatch both!-
---
---
-Kamui glad to hear that?-
___

Star: "If it is, we'll find out in a few minutes." :p

-Marco worried-
___

Greetings, Achilles!

Kirby: "I think we've got backup!" :b:
___

-To give gifts and food to others across the whole town~-
___

OH NO YOU DON'T! -Laser disco ball attack again-
___

Tetra: "Who...is that? And why do you have a figurine of him?"
___

-That arrow doesn't kill Specimen 13, but the siren is incapacitated for now-

-"Specimen 12" then lets out another deep inhuman scream before charging at the others again, and Specimen 14 seemingly does the same a few seconds later, sprinting at the group while holding at their axe-

-...However, by the time Specimen 14 draws close to them, it becomes apparent that they aren't their target, as it instead ends up being "Specimen 12" who they clash with, using their axe to block his scythe-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tom: "Now I'm curious, but I'm guessing you didn't bring those with you here since the Underworld doesn't exactly have a need for winter gear." :lol:
___

Linebeck: "...I think I'm going to avoid her as well."
___

...Fair point.
___

-Well, she still got high praise amongst the already large cast of singers at Nero's concert...-
___

(I'm still curious. How did she become immortal? How come she was originally a Servant but not one anymore?)
Lily: "Not really. Honestly I don't even need them for temperature, but I like having pretty outfits for the ocassion!"
---
Atalanta: "Good idea, honestly"
---
Sakura: "I can confirm that..." -they walking to the movie now!-
---
-True... Mybe she still can do this...-
---
Irisviel: "Well... I'm not sure"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Not really. Honestly I don't even need them for temperature, but I like having pretty outfits for the ocassion!"
---
Atalanta: "Good idea, honestly"
---
Sakura: "I can confirm that..." -they walking to the movie now!-
---
-True... Mybe she still can do this...-
---
Irisviel: "Well... I'm not sure"
Tom: "Like for formal events?"

___

Linebeck: "Ugh, somehow this placed turned out to be even more zany than how Link described it...No offense to you two or most of the others here." :lol:

-It's only people like King Knight and Medb that really weird him out- :V
___

How do you guys make so many orders daily?

-Yep, that being a Raiders of the Lost Ark expy-
___

-Surprisingly enough, even Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl and Steven have all signed up for the concert as well-
___

(You did say it kind of a mystery...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
EMIYA: "Please ignore that"
Irisviel: "Her name is Artoria Pendragon~" -this is after they practiced-
---
Lilith: "I've waited a lot already" -pout-

Morrigan: "Pittoo?" :laugh:
---
Sayori: "Yaaay~ All thanks to you!"
---
Draco: "Survival instinct, hmmm... Why are you all so chummy with her now though?"
-Truly, humanity is despicable to her, no matter the world-
Emblem Lucina: "Oh, that explains a few things." :smirk:
---
Qrow: "Good girls are patients." :p

Dark Pit: "Stop laughing!"
---
Alear: "You did all of the work though."
---
Shez: "I'm the first one to have ever managed to survive against her, and that left one heck of an impression. With the entire squad I was in completely gone and with them also having lost a few numbers, she and her dad ended up taking me into their mercenary group.

It... honestly took me a few months before I could really think of getting along with them. I mean, a bunch of people I used to work with were slain by that demon of a woman, y'know... but nowadays, I'd do anything for her. She's like family to me, and family should stick together." :)

-it's clear Shez has a very deep (platonic) love for Byleth... perhaps one of the few redeeming qualities of humanity?-

Marco: "I was able to get the best of him by being open about my insecurities as well...And also by letting see a movie with Jackie and I."
___

Got any other jobs you guys still need help for?
___

(Well, I guess using it is worth a shot...It doesn't emit too high temperatures, does it?) -Paranoid because Ice-type-
Sothis: "Your world is very strange..."
---
Azura: "I suppose building the stage could be a good idea."
---
Weiss: "It won't spit fire."

---
---

---
-How nice of Byleth-
---
---
---
___

-Marco worried-
___

Greetings, Achilles!

___

___

___

___

-"Specimen 12" then lets out another deep inhuman scream before charging at the others again, and Specimen 14 seemingly does the same a few seconds later, sprinting at the group while holding at their axe-

-...However, by the time Specimen 14 draws close to them, it becomes apparent that they aren't their target, as it instead ends up being "Specimen 12" who they clash with, using their axe to block his scythe-
Kamui: "I... I don't want to take things too slowly either..."

-meanwhile, the tour was doing well but everyone could tell Lilith was upset at herself-
---
Emblem Chrom: "...." -seemed just as worried as Marco-

Emblem Robin: "Let's... try not to break anything. Alright, Chrom?"

-EMBLEM ENGAGE!-
-both have a Falchion?-

-is she Engaged yet or nah?-
---
Alear: "I see..."
-Achilles sees pretty two-toned hair girl (who is still Engaged so the blue side of her hair is more of a dark purple)?-

-Shez swiftly avoided them then did a rising slash-
---
-Arc would definitely cherish it~-

-and yeah, GIFTS-
---
Blake: "If they were able to, they would have likely won long ago..."
---
Kanna: "And quite the fighter... but everything he does has so much deception to it..."
---
Blake: "Let's end this siren's music."

Ruby: "This one's... on our side?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Your world is very strange..."
---
Azura: "I suppose building the stage could be a good idea."
---
Weiss: "It won't spit fire."
Marco: "Oh, it wasn't a curse from Earth. Or the dimension it's in, actually."

-Who would curse him with such a bizarre and mean-spirited curse, though...?-
___

-Is anyone working on building the stage currently?-
___

(...It's probably fine then.) 😅

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "Oh, it wasn't a curse from Earth. Or the dimension it's in, actually."

-Who would curse him with such a bizarre and mean-spirited curse, though...?-
___

-Is anyone working on building the stage currently?-
___

(...It's probably fine then.) 😅
Sothis: "...That makes it all the stranger..."
---
-it's still just blueprints-
---
Weiss: "Let's give it a try then." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "...That makes it all the stranger..."
---
-it's still just blueprints-
---
Weiss: "Let's give it a try then." :)
Marco: "Stranger than interdimensional travel or the fact that we had an interdimensional foreign exchange student who happened to be a magical princess?"

___

Well, we know several people who happen to be good at building and inventing stuff. -Referring to the other scientists-
___

-Winter's still somewhat paranoid, but then Weiss uses the hairdryer?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "Stranger than interdimensional travel or the fact that we had an interdimensional foreign exchange student who happened to be a magical princess?"

___

Well, we know several people who happen to be good at building and inventing stuff. -Referring to the other scientists-
___

-Winter's still somewhat paranoid, but then Weiss uses the hairdryer?-
Sothis: "Yes, actually."
---
Azura: "That is true, but I don't need crazy science projects or inventions. I just need a stage."
---
-yes she does-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Yes, actually."
---
Azura: "That is true, but I don't need crazy science projects or inventions. I just need a stage."
---
-yes she does-
Marco: "...Actually, I agree since it was still a smaller extra head." :ohwell:

___

They can build that too. They're good with construction as well.
___

(Eep!) -She's startled, but the hairdryer is working about as fast as it would on a human's head of hair-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tom: "Like for formal events?"

___

Linebeck: "Ugh, somehow this placed turned out to be even more zany than how Link described it...No offense to you two or most of the others here." :lol:

-It's only people like King Knight and Medb that really weird him out- :V
___

How do you guys make so many orders daily?

-Yep, that being a Raiders of the Lost Ark expy-
___

-Surprisingly enough, even Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl and Steven have all signed up for the concert as well-
___

(You did say it kind of a mystery...)
Lily: "Or for New Years!"
---
Atalanta: "It's fine, people tend to take a while to get used to our people"
---
Sakura: "That's what I often wonder..."
-Indeed-
---
Mash: "Oh, didn't consider they'd do that..."
---
Irisviel: "I know, she tends to be like that" :p
Emblem Lucina: "Oh, that explains a few things." :smirk:
---
Qrow: "Good girls are patients." :p

Dark Pit: "Stop laughing!"
---
Alear: "You did all of the work though."
---
Shez: "I'm the first one to have ever managed to survive against her, and that left one heck of an impression. With the entire squad I was in completely gone and with them also having lost a few numbers, she and her dad ended up taking me into their mercenary group.

It... honestly took me a few months before I could really think of getting along with them. I mean, a bunch of people I used to work with were slain by that demon of a woman, y'know... but nowadays, I'd do anything for her. She's like family to me, and family should stick together." :)

-it's clear Shez has a very deep (platonic) love for Byleth... perhaps one of the few redeeming qualities of humanity?-
Irisviel: "Eeeeeh~? A few things~?"
EMIYA: 😅
---
Lilith: "Well, I'm a bad girl" >:3

Morrigan: "Awwww, should I~?" :p
---
Sayori: "Heheheh~ Still, thank you sooo much~!"
---
Draco: "...Anything? How did you even manage to get along with her after such humilliation? I would have used the opportunity to assassinate her"
___

-Marco worried-
___

Greetings, Achilles!

___

___

___

___

Kamui: "I... I don't want to take things too slowly either..."

-meanwhile, the tour was doing well but everyone could tell Lilith was upset at herself-
---
Emblem Chrom: "...." -seemed just as worried as Marco-

Emblem Robin: "Let's... try not to break anything. Alright, Chrom?"

-EMBLEM ENGAGE!-
-both have a Falchion?-

-is she Engaged yet or nah?-
---
Alear: "I see..."
-Achilles sees pretty two-toned hair girl (who is still Engaged so the blue side of her hair is more of a dark purple)?-

-Shez swiftly avoided them then did a rising slash-
---
-Arc would definitely cherish it~-

-and yeah, GIFTS-
---
Blake: "If they were able to, they would have likely won long ago..."
---
Kanna: "And quite the fighter... but everything he does has so much deception to it..."
---
Blake: "Let's end this siren's music."

Ruby: "This one's... on our side?"
Kiara: "I know, and that willingness already is a good start"
-Indeed, and it's not like they can't say it's not her fault, honestly-
---
Lily: "We'll try not to either" :p
-Oh yeah, even if it's shaped differently, both can tell it's the same sword-
-Not yet, Ike suggests it?-
---
Achilles: "Hey! What's up with that Pepsi girl and the guy with cards for a face?"
Kaito: "Very funny"
-Blocked by Cronus's own sword as it tried to attack again-

Marvelous: "Let's get showy!" -he says as the GokaiOh slashed the other mech!-
---
-Absolutely-
-And they all go in a large group to go deliver them through toooown!-
---
-Striking her, and getting kicked by Fourze who yelled "IT'S SPACE TIME!"-
Atalanta: "I don't think they thought about this through"
---
Hayate: "The mysterious nature about him is part of why he's soooo dreamy~"
Illya: "I guess I get it..."