• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
THERE'S GONNA BE A NEW GRAVITY FALLS BOOK

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
THERE'S GONNA BE A NEW GRAVITY FALLS BOOK

STOP BUYING GOLD AND PRE-ORDER MY BOOK INSTEAD!

-Indeed, fortunately there seems to be enough bedroom-
-This also included the male Byleth, Celica and Tiki having to see what their Emblem wearers do, and it's clear they tend to be busy-
---
Lily: "Oh, that makes sense"
-And he puts it on!-
Mash: "It's what I usually do... Or shove my shield on the face of the enemy"
---
Sitonai: "I really do..." -that was an answer to both questions simultaneously-

-With Stacey as Stacaesar shooting and summining clones of his own to assist Chaldea-
---
Artoria: "Correct, our job is to deliver various wrapped gifts to the children around"
---
-From the destroyed wall as the smoke clears and the guitar riff kept going, a voice was heard, saying "Hello multiverse! I see there's a nerd in your contestants who will say my name!" and the owner of it then came to view-

-Danny is like "Ember!" and Gwen is like "Friend of yours?"-
Atalanta: "So that must be part of his rogues gallery..."
-While that happened, Fourze's martial artist friend muttered "Shoot!" and went off while the club covered for him, since he happens to also have a secret identity-
---
Hayate: "Tell me what's your favorite! I want to have the best first date ever~!"
---
Mordred: "What about electricity?"
-And others like the Crystal Gems and Dipper and Mabel don't necessarily require rooms, or at least more than guest rooms since they live elsewhere-
___

Marco: "Close enough!" -Still happy about this-
___

-Both Frogadiers immediately realized who this similar looking and identically named Illya must be related to, and that one of them is a fellow member of the Assassins-

(...Kiritsugu!)

-And Kirby...immediately tries to literally inhale the first nearby copy that attacks him with an incredibly strong breath-
___

Both as gift wrapped presents and smaller items in stockings hung on the wall! Oh, and thanks to a suggestion by Martha, we always distribute food and supplies to those in need this time of year. :)
___

ANOTHER STAR? EXCUSE ME, MADAM, BUT GET YOUR OWN STUDIO! THIS ONE BELONGS TO ME AND MY COUSINS!
___

TLink: "H-Hold on, I didn't agree to go on a date!"

Tetra: "NOW WAIT JUST A DARN MINUTE!" :glare:
___

Penny: "Or freezing the surface of the water itself?"

(It's supernatural nature may make either method less effective...But it's worth a shot.)

Blake, do you know any strategies or know any weaknesses of the sirens in case those ideas don't work?
Emblem Byleth: "That is quite the workload..." -is specifically entirely based on before the timeskip so he has no experience in that domain-

Palutena: "That's what every leader has to go through sometimes..."

Emblem Celica: "She would be correct."
---
Emblem Robin: "Though our abilities are not solely about helping your allies."

Emblem Chorm: "That's true. Some of the things we grant are also taken from Robin's tactical abilities and my..."

Emblem Robin: "Brute force?"

Emblem Chrom: "Oh you. ...but I suppose it's a fitting choice of words."

-Star can sense the tactical aspect might be the Surprise Attack skill, which can allow her attacks to be undetected as long as she's hidden, making it impossible for her to be struck back by her target-

-EMIYA can already see how useful Lucina's abilities will be to him?-

Emblem Ike: "Resourceful... I like that."
---
Alear: "Then I shall make it my duty to ensure nothing happens to you until you see your family again. I know how much it can matter." :)

-Sothis unreplied, Digi-
---
-and who could need it more than the kitchen staff? :V-

Byleth: "Oh, what a wonderfully kind endeavor." :)
---
Blake: "This won't end well..."
---
Azura: -sipping on some sparkling water through a straw-
---
Blake: "Just don't let her voice enchant you. By any means necessary."

HEY! CONTROL YOUR MANNERS!

___

-Shouldnt' that be Azura?-
___

(It's nothing.) -Precious happy smile-
Sothis: "This was merely a little drool. Nothing ill-mannered here."
---
-yes but I was tired and am currently too lazy to go back and edit :V-
---
Weiss: "Awwww~" -pats-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-she might investigate this part of Miccy when in private-
---
Qrow: "........I have to guess?"

Dark Pit: "You did good too."
---
-WHOA-
---
Shez: "Just lemme have this for like, an hour or two. No more." -will keep her word-
-Indeed, after a little bit enough when Micaiah has more trust in her too-
---
Lilith: -Giggle- "Funny~" :p

Morrigan: "You were quite the exciting one~"
---
Sayori: "You can Natsuki~!"
Natsuki: "I'm getting there!"
---
Draco: "Fine, I guess..." -what game she plays?-
Tom: "Oh, that's not unusual. Magic mirrors work a similar way."
___

AH, THANK YOU, ATALANTA! MY SPAGHETTI SENSE JUST TOLD ME THAT SOMEONE WAS CHALLENGING ME FOR THE TITLE OF "GREAT"!

Linebeck: "..." -Sighs in exasperation, then mutters- "At least he's not delusional or power hungry unlike that "King Knight" fellow..."
___

-So Jenny quickly speeds to the counter and cashier to buy it-
___

trust me, turning to dust ain't fun...

___

-Her thoughts on it?-
Lily: "I suppose, though with them it seems more advanced"
---
Atalanta: "I think I have an idea on who..."
---
-All goes well?-
---
Monika: "That tells me further that I made the right choice"
---
Irisviel: "Oh my, look at how my little fighter is so strong~!"
-And others like the Crystal Gems and Dipper and Mabel don't necessarily require rooms, or at least more than guest rooms since they live elsewhere-
___

Marco: "Close enough!" -Still happy about this-
___

-Both Frogadiers immediately realized who this similar looking and identically named Illya must be related to, and that one of them is a fellow member of the Assassins-

(...Kiritsugu!)

-And Kirby...immediately tries to literally inhale the first nearby copy that attacks him with an incredibly strong breath-
___

Both as gift wrapped presents and smaller items in stockings hung on the wall! Oh, and thanks to a suggestion by Martha, we always distribute food and supplies to those in need this time of year. :)
___

ANOTHER STAR? EXCUSE ME, MADAM, BUT GET YOUR OWN STUDIO! THIS ONE BELONGS TO ME AND MY COUSINS!
___

TLink: "H-Hold on, I didn't agree to go on a date!"

Tetra: "NOW WAIT JUST A DARN MINUTE!" :glare:
___

Penny: "Or freezing the surface of the water itself?"

(It's supernatural nature may make either method less effective...But it's worth a shot.)

Blake, do you know any strategies or know any weaknesses of the sirens in case those ideas don't work?
Emblem Byleth: "That is quite the workload..." -is specifically entirely based on before the timeskip so he has no experience in that domain-

---

Emblem Chorm: "That's true. Some of the things we grant are also taken from Robin's tactical abilities and my..."

-Star can sense the tactical aspect might be the Surprise Attack skill, which can allow her attacks to be undetected as long as she's hidden, making it impossible for her to be struck back by her target-

---
Alear: "Then I shall make it my duty to ensure nothing happens to you until you see your family again. I know how much it can matter." :)

-Sothis unreplied, Digi-
---

---
---
---
-That makes sense for them-
Jeanne: "It is, but people need someone o guide them in groups like this. I'm not sure if I'm the most adequate, but I make the attempt"
Scáthach: "Though in part that's why I decided to join in this position, you already have so much workload to do"
---
Lily: "So Star would swing that sword of you as strongly as you can?"
EMIYA: "Hmmmm, well now..." -looking at the skills and weapons-
Mash: "It's just a little basic, I think..." 😅
---
Sitonai: "Hm, confident... Though something tells me it's earned" :p
-This time the video game "Hit!" effects were coming from Cronus being attacked by it, as it had an effect on it-

-Making Stacey internally be like "Wait what?" as he absorbed a ninja Ranger, getting the Ninja copy ability!-
---
Jeanne Lily: "We're thankful you have accepted this role with us~"
Karna: "Hm, plus usually we're in the need of backup"
Nightingale: "Villains don't tend to rest even during this time of the year..."
---
Atalanta: "It really won't at all..."
-Ember answers with a "Well what a shame I'll be taking it over from you then!" and Danny of course asks "What do you want to do now?!" as he and the other contestants get ready for a fight, Ember answers "Do you know how many people still bother to tune in to this thing? I'll tell you: Millions! So I figured, why not make my rise to stardom here? Just a little concert and soooo many will start to worship the one and only: Ember", and Ben says "I assume from her tone that it's not friendly and may involve mind control" and Danny answers "You'd be right! We must stop her!"-
---
Hayate: "Hm? Wait a minute on what?"
---
Drake: "You fall for that, and it's all over..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Indeed, after a little bit enough when Micaiah has more trust in her too-
---
Lilith: -Giggle- "Funny~" :p

Morrigan: "You were quite the exciting one~"
---
Sayori: "You can Natsuki~!"
Natsuki: "I'm getting there!"
---
Draco: "Fine, I guess..." -what game she plays?-
-but for now, happy silver haired girls?-
---
Qrow: "Funny?"

Dark Pit: "You weren't half-bad either."
---
-she did it just right?-
---
-some kind of fighting game so she still trains some part of her brain for a fight- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I suppose, though with them it seems more advanced"
---
Atalanta: "I think I have an idea on who..."
---
-All goes well?-
---
Monika: "That tells me further that I made the right choice"
---
Irisviel: "Oh my, look at how my little fighter is so strong~!"
Tom: "Does it have more apps?"
___

Linebeck: "Still, I'll keep your advice in mind. This tech stuff shouldn't be too challenging to learn for someone like me!"
___

-Eeyup, the purchase is made with no problems!-
___

like i said before, it ultimately all worked out in the end.

___

-She's gradually getting stronger and smarter at combat thanks to Scathach...-

STOP BUYING GOLD AND PRE-ORDER MY BOOK INSTEAD!
The book is also said to be for adult readers.

Reminder that this is a Gravity Falls book and an official Disney product.

Sothis: "This was merely a little drool. Nothing ill-mannered here."
---
-yes but I was tired and am currently too lazy to go back and edit :V-
---
Weiss: "Awwww~" -pats-
...ALRIGHT, I'LL LET IT PASS. BUT ONLY JUST THIS ONCE!

___

-Fair enough- :V

-Azura's thoughts?-

___

-She smiled and giggled at that-

(Still, I can't help but wonder if I could defeat any opponents on an at least similar, if still lower level to the Gigas...)

---

---

-Sothis unreplied, Digi-
---

---
---
---
Jeanne: "It is, but people need someone o guide them in groups like this. I'm not sure if I'm the most adequate, but I make the attempt"
Scáthach: "Though in part that's why I decided to join in this position, you already have so much workload to do"
---
---
-This time the video game "Hit!" effects were coming from Cronus being attacked by it, as it had an effect on it-

-Making Stacey internally be like "Wait what?" as he absorbed a ninja Ranger, getting the Ninja copy ability!-
---
---
-Ember answers with a "Well what a shame I'll be taking it over from you then!" and Danny of course asks "What do you want to do now?!" as he and the other contestants get ready for a fight, Ember answers "Do you know how many people still bother to tune in to this thing? I'll tell you: Millions! So I figured, why not make my rise to stardom here? Just a little concert and soooo many will start to worship the one and only: Ember", and Ben says "I assume from her tone that it's not friendly and may involve mind control" and Danny answers "You'd be right! We must stop her!"-
---
---
Dipper: "Are most of you guys not familiar with this place?"
___

Star: "Wait, could I?" :surprised:
___

-The Frogadier brothers nodded in agreement with Sitona's response-

-And would see Kirby change into a different form as a result-

___

Case in point with Lockdown and Vexus like last year...
___

FOR SOMEONE SUPPOSEDLY SO FAMOUS, I'VE CERTAINLY NEVER HEARD OF YOUR NAME!
___

Tetra: "Look, I've known Link long enough to know he'd be a great...partner, but I'm juit not interested, and it doesn't sound like he's interested in dating at all, either."

TLink: "Uhh, y-yeah!"
___

-Heshima then tries to fire a bolt of electricity at Specimen 13. Due to her speed and the murky water, it misses, and the nearby electrified area of water only momentarily stuns the siren, not even truly injuring her or slowing her down for more than two seconds-

(Damn it, it wasn't enough!)

Pearl: "I won't be falling it for it..." (I've only ever fallen for one person...)

Okay, at least this time it's a creature mostly bound by water. And that's all we have to defeat!

-A few seconds later, several Lub-Glubs, including Specimen 2 itself, rise out of the water surrounding the buildings and ship, and try to attack the group-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The book is also said to be for adult readers.

Reminder that this is a Gravity Falls book and an official Disney product.
YOU THINK THEY'D LET THEIR PRECIOUS MOUSE DIE FOR NOTHING? HAHAHA! OF COURSE NOT! THEY WANTED TO KNOW MY SECRETS SO I STRUCK A DEAL WITH THEM!

---
---

---
---
---
---
___

___

___

___

___

Tetra: "Look, I've known Link long enough to know he'd be a great...partner, but I'm juit not interested, and it doesn't sound like he's interested in dating at all, either."

___

-Heshima then tries to fire a bolt of electricity at Specimen 13. Due to her speed and the murky water, it misses, and the nearby electrified area of water only momentarily stuns the siren, not even truly injuring her or slowing her down for more than two seconds-

Pearl: "I won't be falling it for it..." (I've only ever fallen for one person...)

Okay, at least this time it's a creature mostly bound by water. And that's all we have to defeat!

-A few seconds later, several Lub-Glubs, including Specimen 2 itself, rise out of the water surrounding the buildings and ship, and try to attack the group-
Emblem Tiki: "This sort of thing is very new to me, at least..."

Kamui: "I haven't been here in years but I doubt most of Chaldea has ever been here... Ingrdi has, apparently."

Lilith: "She was very kind." :)
---
Emblem Robin: "Well, that brute force seemingly has a mind of its own so it's not consistent... but yes, she could. Sometimes."

-seems Lucina is very focused on assisting others, which will have impressive synergy with EMIYA's archery skills-

Emblem Ike: "Not all solutions have to be complicated. If it's simple and it works, it's all you need."
---
Alear: "Maybe I'll tell another day. For now, let's get you out."

Sothis: -smirked before kicking Cronus, wrapping the whipsword around his legs and using it to slam Cronus to the wall behind her-
---
Byleth: "It's a shame Sothis won't be around to assist us..."

Sothis: Hmmmm... perhaps... 🤔 -her current idea would be to try hijacking the summoning system so it would craft a body for her... but the logistics of how a spirit could do that is something she's still trying to figure out-
---
Blake: "............This is getting crazy."
---
Azura: "Well, interested or not, it's still a sweet thing for you to say about him."
---
Jaune: "You just had to say that, Jenny."

...ALRIGHT, I'LL LET IT PASS. BUT ONLY JUST THIS ONCE!

___

-Fair enough- :V

-Azura's thoughts?-

___

-She smiled and giggled at that-

(Still, I can't help but wonder if I could defeat any opponents on an at least similar, if still lower level to the Gigas...)
Sothis: "If you say so. Enjoying a nacho with the cheese dipping-
---
Azura: That's more than I expected...
---
Weiss: "Whether you can or not, I think you trained enough for the day."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
YOU THINK THEY'D LET THEIR PRECIOUS MOUSE DIE FOR NOTHING? HAHAHA! OF COURSE NOT! THEY WANTED TO KNOW MY SECRETS SO I STRUCK A DEAL WITH THEM!
...I'm rather concerned as to what the context of this deal might be.

Sothis: "If you say so. Enjoying a nacho with the cheese dipping-
---
Azura: That's more than I expected...
---
Weiss: "Whether you can or not, I think you trained enough for the day."
-A simple meal, but an undeniably good snack-
___

-And that still leaves several singers who could and probably still will sign up to perform...-
___

(Alright, I guess I have fought three training battles total today...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...I'm rather concerned as to what the context of this deal might be.
UNLESS YOU'RE WALT'S CRYOGENICALLY FROZEN HEAD, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!

-A simple meal, but an undeniably good snack-
___

-And that still leaves several singers who could and probably still will sign up to perform...-
___

(Alright, I guess I have fought three training battles total today...)
Sothis: "Oh, this is good~!" But how can it be better?
---
Azura: I did not expect so many signups...
---
Weiss: "Indeed you have."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
UNLESS YOU'RE WALT'S CRYOGENICALLY FROZEN HEAD, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!
...I'm not, and yet that only makes me even more concerned.

Sothis: "Oh, this is good~!" But how can it be better?
---
Azura: I did not expect so many signups...
---
Weiss: "Indeed you have."
-Did she only add cheese to it?-
___

-Maybe Undyne was right about them needing more help...-
___

(While I still think I could probably fight another battle, I trust your judgement. I'll take a break from training for the day.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...I'm not, and yet that only makes me even more concerned.
OH WELL, NOTHING I CAN DO TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER! MAYBE I'LL GO HAUNT THE PINES' DREAMS NOW!

-Did she only add cheese to it?-
___

-Maybe Undyne was right about them needing more help...-
___

(While I still think I could probably fight another battle, I trust your judgement. I'll take a break from training for the day.)
-nah, a proper nacho cheese was made-
---
-but she doesn't know who to trust-
---
Weiss: "Thank you."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
OH WELL, NOTHING I CAN DO TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER! MAYBE I'LL GO HAUNT THE PINES' DREAMS NOW!
That's totally not gonna be a chapter in your book...

-nah, a proper nacho cheese was made-
---
-but she doesn't know who to trust-
---
Weiss: "Thank you."
-Still, t here's others things they could add to it-

-Marco noted that some nacho recipes have jalapenos added to them, for example-
___

-Even after most of Chaldea regularly and firmly fights for the side of good?-
___

(Plus, maybe this really is my limit for now. Maybe I won't be able to defeat Klein on my own until I evolve...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That's totally not gonna be a chapter in your book...
YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!

ALSO, LOOK AT THE WAY THE FLESHBAG WHO HELPED ME MARKETED THIS BOOK! TRULY A WORK OF BEAUTY!

-Still, t here's others things they could add to it-

-Marco noted that some nacho recipes have jalapenos added to them, for example-
___

-Even after most of Chaldea regularly and firmly fights for the side of good?-
___

(Plus, maybe this really is my limit for now. Maybe I won't be able to defeat Klein on my own until I evolve...)
-or make a salsa dip as an alternate option-
---
-trust issues can run deep-
---
Weiss: "That is my guess as well..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!

ALSO, LOOK AT THE WAY THE FLESHBAG WHO HELPED ME MARKETED THIS BOOK! TRULY A WORK OF BEAUTY!

Hirsch's work is still gold. :p

-or make a salsa dip as an alternate option-
---
-trust issues can run deep-
---
Weiss: "That is my guess as well..."
-Either works!-
___

-Are Mata Hari and Kamui aware of why she has trust issues?-
___

(Still, just like I said before, I still want to keep training. I know there's still more I can learn, and evolved yet or, I've still got to stay in shape and keep my combat skills consistent if I want to be able to battle!)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-but for now, happy silver haired girls?-
---
Qrow: "Funny?"

Dark Pit: "You weren't half-bad either."
---
-she did it just right?-
---
-some kind of fighting game so she still trains some part of her brain for a fight- :V
-For now, they do truly be like thaaaaaat-
---
Lilith: "And charming too~!"

Morrigan: "Awwww, you're still cute even when tired~"
---
-Indeed!-
Natsuki: "Haha! Got it!"
---
-GG I suppose- :p
Tom: "Does it have more apps?"
___

Linebeck: "Still, I'll keep your advice in mind. This tech stuff shouldn't be too challenging to learn for someone like me!"
___

-Eeyup, the purchase is made with no problems!-
___

like i said before, it ultimately all worked out in the end.

___

-She's gradually getting stronger and smarter at combat thanks to Scathach...-
Lily: "Uh, they're not like phones though...."
---
Atalanta: "Is that the case?" He might be showing off a bit...
---
-Excellent then! Time to instal!-
---
Monika: "Heheh, that's about right" :p
Mash: "Thankfully you can still do things like eating"
---
Irisviel: "I knew this would be a great idea~"
Scáthach: "You don't mind how it's being done?"
Irisviel: "Why? You're a great teacher!"
___

___

___

___

___

___

Kamui: "I haven't been here in years but I doubt most of Chaldea has ever been here... Ingrdi has, apparently."

---
Emblem Robin: "Well, that brute force seemingly has a mind of its own so it's not consistent... but yes, she could. Sometimes."

-seems Lucina is very focused on assisting others, which will have impressive synergy with EMIYA's archery skills-

Emblem Ike: "Not all solutions have to be complicated. If it's simple and it works, it's all you need."
---

Sothis: -smirked before kicking Cronus, wrapping the whipsword around his legs and using it to slam Cronus to the wall behind her-
---

Sothis: Hmmmm... perhaps... 🤔 -her current idea would be to try hijacking the summoning system so it would craft a body for her... but the logistics of how a spirit could do that is something she's still trying to figure out-
---
---
Azura: "Well, interested or not, it's still a sweet thing for you to say about him."
---
Oui: "Really? She didn't tell me anything of it? You're really cutem, by the way" :p
Martha: "Easy there. But yes, hopefully we can adapt to the castle in little"
---
Lily: "So could Star destroy a wall or a boulder then?"
EMIYA: And she has a bow to match, as well....
Mash: "That's what I tend to think!"
---
Sitonai: "Good, let's get to it then!"
Charlotte: "Okay, so what's your current goal?"

Stacey: Did he turn into a ninja?
---
-tbf, that's something FGO would definitely do- :V

Martha: "Hopefully she still gets to enjoy watching..."
Artoria: "Good to see you also are wearingyour santa costume already"
---
-Ember answered with a "Nothing we can't fix with some music!" as she used her guitar to attack with ectoplasm-induced waves-
-Obviously all heroes around are standing up to confront her-
Atalanta: "They do outnumber her though"
---
Hayate: "When the time calls for it though, feel free to give me a call then!"
---
Makoto: "Great, just great..." -he shoots at them, and Drake's attention goes to them too, having her ship shoot cannon balls!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hirsch's work is still gold. :p
WOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED ANYONE ELSE TO WRITE MY STORY!

-Either works!-
___

-Are Mata Hari and Kamui aware of why she has trust issues?-
___

(Still, just like I said before, I still want to keep training. I know there's still more I can learn, and evolved yet or, I've still got to stay in shape and keep my combat skills consistent if I want to be able to battle!)
-they'll do both by having multiple dips :V-
---
-Kamui is, Mata Hari probably does too-
---
Weiss: "It's admirable... but I hope you'll understand if I never make you spar with Klein again until you evolve."

-Winter already acknowledged that Klein was a big roadblock that she can't overcome as a Vulpix so she definitely gets it?-

-For now, they do truly be like thaaaaaat-
---
Lilith: "And charming too~!"

Morrigan: "Awwww, you're still cute even when tired~"
---
-Indeed!-
Natsuki: "Haha! Got it!"
---
-GG I suppose- :p
-awwwwwww~-
---
Qrow: "...Okay, you're bluffing... but it's working." :p

Dark Pit: "So... you really are just looking to prank and spar..."
---
Alear: "Nicely done, Natsuki!"
---
-Draco interested at the choice of game because it's not just a brainless thing but something with a lot of strategy and thinking?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Uh, they're not like phones though...."
---
Atalanta: "Is that the case?" He might be showing off a bit...
---
-Excellent then! Time to instal!-
---
Monika: "Heheh, that's about right" :p
Mash: "Thankfully you can still do things like eating"
---
Irisviel: "I knew this would be a great idea~"
Scáthach: "You don't mind how it's being done?"
Irisviel: "Why? You're a great teacher!"
Tom: -Snaps fingers- "Ohhh, you mean more like computers! Yeah, we've got this here."
___

-He already seemed confused enough already at the prospect of people part magically or naturally part-animal...-
___

-Which she immediately does, again without issue-
___

you're basically just a human made of metal.

LIKE HOW I'M A MONSTER MADE OF METAL!

___

(Plus, how am I gonna become a good fighter if I don't fight real battles!)

WOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED ANYONE ELSE TO WRITE MY STORY!
Not even yourself? :V

-they'll do both by having multiple dips :V-
---
-Kamui is, Mata Hari probably does too-
---
Weiss: "It's admirable... but I hope you'll understand if I never make you spar with Klein again until you evolve."

-Winter already acknowledged that Klein was a big roadblock that she can't overcome as a Vulpix so she definitely gets it?-
-How are the dips?
___

-Why not ask them for advice on the matter?-
___

(It's fine. While I'd like to try again eventually.

---

---

---

---
---
---
Oui: "Really? She didn't tell me anything of it? You're really cutem, by the way" :p
---
---

---

---
-Ember answered with a "Nothing we can't fix with some music!" as she used her guitar to attack with ectoplasm-induced waves-
---
---
Makoto: "Great, just great..." -he shoots at them, and Drake's attention goes to them too, having her ship shoot cannon balls!-
Dipper: "Huh, I guess only you and your family really are the only other ones here who knew this place..." -Said to Kamui-
___

Star: "Okay, now I want to test this out." :p
___

Yeah, what's Chaldea's plan?

-He apparently did, as his next moves were to throw knives and shurikens at the nearby copies, before quickly hitting another one with a running slash with a sword, cutting the copy as swiftly as he dashed past it-
___

-So it might actually work- :V

Can't you two still switch control at any time?
___

HEY! I'M THE MUSICAL CELEBRITY AROUND HERE!

___

Tetra: "Grrrr..." :glare:

TLink: "There aren't any phones or internet in my world..." :lol:
___

Me and my big mouth! :facepalm: -Frustrated with herself, but nonetheless quickly glares at the Lub-Glubs before firing plasma beams at them-

-The bullets and cannonballs temporarily separate the Lub-Glubs that are hit, but they reform after only as short as long as a minute to as quickly as a only a few seconds-

-The light-emitting plasma beams, however, seems to have more of a permanent damaging effect on them-

-Heshima continued ot try and hit Specimen 13 with Thunderbolts, but even direct hits only ever stunned her, and briefly at that,s o she continued swimming towards their location only seconds after being electrocuted each time-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-awwwwwww~-
---
Qrow: "...Okay, you're bluffing... but it's working." :p

Dark Pit: "So... you really are just looking to prank and spar..."
---
Alear: "Nicely done, Natsuki!"
---
-Draco interested at the choice of game because it's not just a brainless thing but something with a lot of strategy and thinking?-
-Then EMIYA also arrives!-
---
Lilith: "Doesn't it~?" :3

Morrigan: "Finally got it~!"
---
Natsuki: "Haha! You say it~!"
---
-At first she thinks it's the latter... Then she glanced at how precise Shez had to tap buttons to execute moves-
Tom: -Snaps fingers- "Ohhh, you mean more like computers! Yeah, we've got this here."
___

-He already seemed confused enough already at the prospect of people part magically or naturally part-animal...-
___

-Which she immediately does, again without issue-
___

you're basically just a human made of metal.

LIKE HOW I'M A MONSTER MADE OF METAL!

___

(Plus, how am I gonna become a good fighter if I don't fight real battles!)
Lily: "Not so surprised about that"
---
-Or about someone like Mr. Fish...-
---
Sakura: "Done~!"
---
Monika: "That's a good way to put it! ...Huh? When did you get here?"
Mash: "Oh, probably because of that singing event I heard"
---
Irisviel: "Correct, and you're doing good~!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Not so surprised about that"
---
-Or about someone like Mr. Fish...-
---
Sakura: "Done~!"
---
Monika: "That's a good way to put it! ...Huh? When did you get here?"
Mash: "Oh, probably because of that singing event I heard"
---
Irisviel: "Correct, and you're doing good~!"
Tom: "Yeah, Mewni might rely on magic for a lot of stuff, but it's got plenty of computer technology, too. My great grandfather actually installed a computer in the library he owns a while back. "
___

-Heck, the only reason he wasn't completely and utterly flabbergasted by everything here may be because of things like Oshus, the Ghost Ship and Bellum-
___

Aha, installation successful! Sweet, now I can listen to Pink and Daft Punk at higher sound quality than ever. :p
___

AS A MATTER OF FACT, IT'S PARTLY THAT, BUT I'M ALSO JUST HERE TO HELP YOU ALL OUT. A DANGEROUS BATTLE OF WHICH THE FATE OF THE UNIVERSE HANGS ON LIES AHEAD, AND THIS STAR MUST GIVE IT HIS ALL TO ENSURE THE UNIVERSE AND HIS DEAR FRIENDS!

FORTUNATELY, THAT SINGING EVENT'S VERY PURPOSE IS TO RAISE MORALE FOR THAT UPCOMING BATTLE! HAVE YOU SIGNED UP FOR IT YET, MASH? YOU WERE ONE OF THE GREATEST SINGERS AT NERO'S SINGING EVENT EARLIER THIS YEAR!

___

(So I want to keep training and taking combat lessons!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---

---
---
---
Dipper: "Huh, I guess only you and your family really are the only other ones here who knew this place..." -Said to Kamui-
___

___

-He apparently did, as his next moves were to throw knives and shurikens at the nearby copies, before quickly hitting another one with a running slash with a sword, cutting the copy as swiftly as he dashed past it-
___

___

___

___

Me and my big mouth! :facepalm: -Frustrated with herself, but nonetheless quickly glares at the Lub-Glubs before firing plasma beams at them-

-The bullets and cannonballs temporarily separate the Lub-Glubs that are hit, but they reform after only as short as long as a minute to as quickly as a only a few seconds-

-The light-emitting plasma beams, however, seems to have more of a permanent damaging effect on them-

-Heshima continued ot try and hit Specimen 13 with Thunderbolts, but even direct hits only ever stunned her, and briefly at that,s o she continued swimming towards their location only seconds after being electrocuted each time-
Ingrid: "Why would I reveal every card on my hand, Oui?" :p

Lilith: "....You are a lot more closed off than I thought you were, Lady Ingrid..."
---
Emblem Robin: "Please don't try with your bare hands..."

-of course, you Archer would focus on the bow :V-

Emblem Ike: "Then we have common ground." -would smile if he wasn't so stoic :V-
---
Alear: "I believe the contracts you have are broken now, so the first course of events would be to get you and all other Servants out so they can... honestly, I forgot the rest because this Servant stuff is new to me." -so they can survive through Chaldea's system before their lack of contract makes them vanish, right?-

-Sothis unreplied... again-
---
-that's because they actually did it in Lostbelt 7, Digi :V-

Byleth: "I suppose we can... but it's still two Santas and only one body."
---
Blake: "But will her abilities give her an edge...?"
---
Azura: "What a shame." :p
---
Ruby: "Physical projectiles don't seem to affect them much..." 🤔

-How are the dips?
___

-Why not ask them for advice on the matter?-
___

(It's fine. While I'd like to try again eventually.
-flavorful- :3
---
-she's considering it...-
---
-unreplied-

-Then EMIYA also arrives!-
---
Lilith: "Doesn't it~?" :3

Morrigan: "Finally got it~!"
---
Natsuki: "Haha! You say it~!"
---
-At first she thinks it's the latter... Then she glanced at how precise Shez had to tap buttons to execute moves-
Kanna: "Uncle EMIYA!" :b:
---
Qrow: "A little."

Dark Pit: "That's fine."
---
Alear: "It's quite the fish." :)
---
-and how she actually has to try and predict her foe's next moves to punish-

Not even yourself? :V
MOST HUMAN MINDS WOULD NOT COMPREHEND ME SO I REQUIRE A MIDDLEMAN!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
MOST HUMAN MINDS WOULD NOT COMPREHEND ME SO I REQUIRE A MIDDLEMAN!
...Yeah, Hirsch is crazy but normal enough to suit that task. :V

-flavorful- :3
---
-she's considering it...-
---
-unreplied-
-Sothis and Byleth more satisfied with both batches of nachos now?-
___

-She at least trusts them and their wisdom...-
___

Damn it I knew I forgot to finish something in that reply lol

(It's fine. While I'd like to try again eventually, I know my chances of defeating Klein on my own are low now. I've learned more about my skills and my limit from at least trying to defeat him, so battling him solo was still worth it!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...Yeah, Hirsch is crazy but normal enough to suit that task. :V
EXACTLY!

-Sothis and Byleth more satisfied with both batches of nachos now?-
___

-She at least trusts them and their wisdom...-
___

Damn it I knew I forgot to finish something in that reply lol

(It's fine. While I'd like to try again eventually, I know my chances of defeating Klein on my own are low now. I've learned more about my skills and my limit from at least trying to defeat him, so battling him solo was still worth it!)
-oh, very notably do!-
---
-she truly does...-
---
Weiss: "As long as you learned something out of it, it was a good experience."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
In all seriousness, I'm honestly VERY hyped for the book.

Unless you count references in other shows, we haven't gotten new Gravity Falls content in...four or five years, I think? That was about when Lost Legends was released.

-oh, very notably do!-
---
-she truly does...-
---
Weiss: "As long as you learned something out of it, it was a good experience."
-The two discuss the nachos?-
___

-And at this rate, it's likely that every resident singer is gonna sign up- :V
___

(And I totally did. So I'll keep learning and training as much as I can until I'm ready to evolve!)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The two discuss the nachos?-
___

-And at this rate, it's likely that every resident singer is gonna sign up- :V
___

(And I totally did. So I'll keep learning and training as much as I can until I'm ready to evolve!)
Sothis: The salsa was a wonderful idea, Byleth. As satisfactory as the cheese sauce is, being given an option with fresh vegetables can really bring such wonderful flavors~

Byleth: I'm glad you like it. :)
---
Azura: :urg:
---
Weiss: "That's very good to hear." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: The salsa was a wonderful idea, Byleth. As satisfactory as the cheese sauce is, being given an option with fresh vegetables can really bring such wonderful flavors~

Byleth: I'm glad you like it. :)
---
Azura: :urg:
---
Weiss: "That's very good to hear." :)
-Now they wonder if Shez or the kitchen staff could make even better nachos and dips to go with them?-
___

(...Okay, yeah, she's in trouble...)
___

-And now she's starting to get hungry as evident by her stomach growling a little-

(...Good timing for a break, too.)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

___

___

Lilith: "....You are a lot more closed off than I thought you were, Lady Ingrid..."
---

Emblem Ike: "Then we have common ground." -would smile if he wasn't so stoic :V-
---
Alear: "I believe the contracts you have are broken now, so the first course of events would be to get you and all other Servants out so they can... honestly, I forgot the rest because this Servant stuff is new to me." -so they can survive through Chaldea's system before their lack of contract makes them vanish, right?-

---

---
---
---
Oui: "When I think about it, this is normal from you"
---
Lily: "I'd heal you if something happens!"
-It's also much more stronger than his usual bow too- :p
Mash: "...Maybe I could try wielding you..."
---
Charlotte: "From what I get, they have their own way to maintain Servants"
Sitonai: "I suppose that makes sense... We would bedisappearing soon if nothing is done"
-The "Hit!" effects appeared again signifying damage, but Cronus was recovering as Heart used its gravity powers on the mercs!-

-And also managing to destroy most of the other copies he had attacked, though one tried to attack him with an axe!-
---
-True with that LOL-
Quetzalcoatl: "Oh well, so long you're ready to spread so much more joy~!"
---
Atalanta: "Maybe, they do have a lot of people there though..."
-Gwen got up and quipped "Well it's you vs a whole crowd, think you can beat us by yourself?" and Ember answered "You really thought I would walk into a bunch of super-powered dorks just by myself?"-
Atalanta: "Ah?"
---
Hayate: "Oh, I could gift you one! Anything for my future husband~"
---
Mordred: "Then what? We shoot energy at them?"
Takeru: "Or attacks from other ghosts?"
-The Edison ghost was also shooting electricity at the Lub-Gulbs! And the Nobunaga ghost did the same with muskeeteers!-

-Atalanta tried to hit the Specimen with arrows too!-
Tom: "Yeah, Mewni might rely on magic for a lot of stuff, but it's got plenty of computer technology, too. My great grandfather actually installed a computer in the library he owns a while back. "
___

-Heck, the only reason he wasn't completely and utterly flabbergasted by everything here may be because of things like Oshus, the Ghost Ship and Bellum-
___

Aha, installation successful! Sweet, now I can listen to Pink and Daft Punk at higher sound quality than ever. :p
___

AS A MATTER OF FACT, IT'S PARTLY THAT, BUT I'M ALSO JUST HERE TO HELP YOU ALL OUT. A DANGEROUS BATTLE OF WHICH THE FATE OF THE UNIVERSE HANGS ON LIES AHEAD, AND THIS STAR MUST GIVE IT HIS ALL TO ENSURE THE UNIVERSE AND HIS DEAR FRIENDS!

FORTUNATELY, THAT SINGING EVENT'S VERY PURPOSE IS TO RAISE MORALE FOR THAT UPCOMING BATTLE! HAVE YOU SIGNED UP FOR IT YET, MASH? YOU WERE ONE OF THE GREATEST SINGERS AT NERO'S SINGING EVENT EARLIER THIS YEAR!

___

(So I want to keep training and taking combat lessons!)
Lily: "And networks for it as well, correct?"
---
-Indeed, plus can't let himself be shown nervous in front of so many people!-
---
Rin: Must be nice to not have eardrums...
Sakura: "Yay~"
---
Mash: "I, um... I haven't..." -but wants-
Monika: "What? I think you should do! You've been singing more in our dates since!"
---
Irisviel: "I see, and I also think you're going to be great" :)
Scáthach: "So long she keeps it the way she's currently at"
Kanna: "Uncle EMIYA!" :b:
---
Qrow: "A little."

Dark Pit: "That's fine."
---
Alear: "It's quite the fish." :)
---
-and how she actually has to try and predict her foe's next moves to punish-
EMIYA: "Now look who's here" -pats her, then sees the other Emblems- "...Well this is quite the coincidence"
---
Lilith: "Well it's something~" -cute giggle-

Morrigan: "Say, you have a contact number~?"
---
Natsuki: "You said it! Hey take a pic!" -Sayori did while Natsuki did a peace sign-
---
-Is she playing arcade or online?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Now they wonder if Shez or the kitchen staff could make even better nachos and dips to go with them?-
___

(...Okay, yeah, she's in trouble...)
___

-And now she's starting to get hungry as evident by her stomach growling a little-

(...Good timing for a break, too.)
-oh, they KNOW Shez could do better-

-the kitchen staff is very much an unknown due to Byleth usually making her own food though-
---
-but would Undyne help or nah?-
---
Weiss: "Agreed."

EMIYA: "Now look who's here" -pats her, then sees the other Emblems- "...Well this is quite the coincidence"
---
Lilith: "Well it's something~" -cute giggle-

Morrigan: "Say, you have a contact number~?"
---
Natsuki: "You said it! Hey take a pic!" -Sayori did while Natsuki did a peace sign-
---
-Is she playing arcade or online?-
-and Shirou has one of his own too :V-
---
Qrow: "I guess it is..."

Dark Pit: "For another round?"
---
-AWWWWWW SO CUTE-
---
-online-

-with really good rollback-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "And networks for it as well, correct?"
---
-Indeed, plus can't let himself be shown nervous in front of so many people!-
---
Rin: Must be nice to not have eardrums...
Sakura: "Yay~"
---
Mash: "I, um... I haven't..." -but wants-
Monika: "What? I think you should do! You've been singing more in our dates since!"
---
Irisviel: "I see, and I also think you're going to be great" :)
Scáthach: "So long she keeps it the way she's currently at"
Tom: "There wouldn't be as much of a point in using computers if there wasn't." :p
___

Linebeck: (I'm Captain Linebeck, I can't let allow myself to seem clueless!)
___

-Jenny was referring to higher sound quality, not higher music volume- :p

What did you two buy?

___

YOU'RE A REMARKABLE SINGER WITH GREAT TALENT, MS.KYRIELIGHT!

___

(I promise to remain a good student, Miss Scáthach!) -Salutes with one of her vines-

---

---

---

---
---
---
---
---
Sitonai: "I suppose that makes sense... We would bedisappearing soon if nothing is done"
-The "Hit!" effects appeared again signifying damage, but Cronus was recovering as Heart used its gravity powers on the mercs!-

-And also managing to destroy most of the other copies he had attacked, though one tried to attack him with an axe!-
---
-True with that LOL-
---
-Gwen got up and quipped "Well it's you vs a whole crowd, think you can beat us by yourself?" and Ember answered "You really thought I would walk into a bunch of super-powered dorks just by myself?"-
---
---
-The Edison ghost was also shooting electricity at the Lub-Gulbs! And the Nobunaga ghost did the same with muskeeteers!-

I am not even remotely surprised... :glare:
___

Star: "Are there any training dummies or something in this room?"
___

Yeah, Drakkon only formed contracts with most of the Servants months after they were summoned!

-Kirby's response is to dodge it then counterattack with a high flying dive kick-
___

Is anyone else helping out this year?
___

WHAT?! IT CAN'T BE...ARE YOU STATING A VILLAIN TEAM-UP?!

___

TLink: "Th-There's no still no internet there!" 😅

-Tetra is glaring at Hayate once again-

-One of the kids asks Medli if the Toon Link and Tetra are always like this with each other?-
___

-Energy-based attacks seem to be our best bet so far! -Shooting plasma beams at the Lub-Glubs-

-Most of these attacks all gradually damage them, but it takes several hits to drive them off or outright kill one-

-If only they knew light was the Lub-Glubs' true weakness, as all but Specimen 2 quickly burn up in high light levels, and an ability like Ruby's Silver Eyes would destroy all but the original Specimen 2 almost instantly-

-Atalanta's aim is better than Undyne's, as several of the arrows hit and injure Specimen 13, who's forced to briefly take cover into a flooded building as a result-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-oh, they KNOW Shez could do better-

-the kitchen staff is very much an unknown due to Byleth usually making her own food though-
---
-but would Undyne help or nah?-
---
Weiss: "Agreed."
-They'd know for sure in the latter case if they wanted a break and ordered some food from them but it's understandable for multiple reasons why Byleth prefers to cook her own meals or those Shez makes and is willing to share-
___

-She's not sure Azura would even permit her assistance if she does, but she might at least offer to help out-
___

-With that, she goes to eat a mixture of different berries and gourmet kibble in her food bowl-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-and Shirou has one of his own too :V-
---
Qrow: "I guess it is..."

Dark Pit: "For another round?"
---
-AWWWWWW SO CUTE-
---
-online-

-with really good rollback-
EMIYA: "...Also the irony here"
Shirou: "You have an Emblem too?"
EMIYA: "What you think?"
---
Lilith: "Plus you're quite the tough and handsome one yourself~" 😉

Morrigan: "Of course, and if you want anything else...~" 😉
---
Sayori: "There we go~" -she showed them all the pic-
Natsuki: "Heh, caught my good side!"
---
-Meaning she's actually doing well, though the opponent is no pushover!-
Tom: "There wouldn't be as much of a point in using computers if there wasn't." :p
___

Linebeck: (I'm Captain Linebeck, I can't let allow myself to seem clueless!)
___

-Jenny was referring to higher sound quality, not higher music volume- :p

What did you two buy?

___

YOU'RE A REMARKABLE SINGER WITH GREAT TALENT, MS.KYRIELIGHT!

___

(I promise to remain a good student, Miss Scáthach!) -Salutes with one of her vines-
Lily: "Yeah, and with that social media, videos, streaming..."
---
-Remind me, has he seen any of the robots yet? Or at least the obvious ones?-
---
Sakura: "These~!" -a black kitty decoration-
Rin: "I have this" -shows a snowglobe-
---
Mash: "Remarkable?"
Monika: "He's right, you have quite the appealing voice! Along other things"
---
Scáthach: "Also fairly respecting"
Irisviel: "Adorable~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Yeah, and with that social media, videos, streaming..."
---
-Remind me, has he seen any of the robots yet? Or at least the obvious ones?-
---
Sakura: "These~!" -a black kitty decoration-
Rin: "I have this" -shows a snowglobe-
---
Mash: "Remarkable?"
Monika: "He's right, you have quite the appealing voice! Along other things"
---
Scáthach: "Also fairly respecting"
Irisviel: "Adorable~"
Tom: "I've watched some pretty epic demon concerts before. But I usually go see them in-person instead of streaming, unless I miss it or I'm sick."
___

-He's almost certainly seen Claptrap, Reinforce Zwei and Penny at least, but Toon Link would've mentioned Jenny to him as well-

-If they've seen any of the Dokis, no one from Toon Link's world including TLink himself would've been aware that any of them are androids at first-
___

Oh, cool decorations! Are those for Camilla and Weiss?
___

BELIEVE ME, I'M A SINGER AND FAMOUS CELEBRITY MYSELF, MASH. I KNOW AN IDOL OR SOMEONE WITH THE TALENT AND SKILL OF AN IDOL WHEN I SEE ONE!
___

(Well, I should respect the person teaching me how to be a better fighter, right?) -Surprisingly responsible of her after her previous, sometimes bratty behavior when she first asked Scáthach to train her-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
-True with that LOL-
---
---
---

___

___

Yeah, Drakkon only formed contracts with most of the Servants months after they were summoned!

-Kirby's response is to dodge it then counterattack with a high flying dive kick-
___

___

___

-One of the kids asks Medli if the Toon Link and Tetra are always like this with each other?-
___

-Energy-based attacks seem to be our best bet so far! -Shooting plasma beams at the Lub-Glubs-

-Most of these attacks all gradually damage them, but it takes several hits to drive them off or outright kill one-

-If only they knew light was the Lub-Glubs' true weakness, as all but Specimen 2 quickly burn up in high light levels, and an ability like Ruby's Silver Eyes would destroy all but the original Specimen 2 almost instantly-

-Atalanta's aim is better than Undyne's, as several of the arrows hit and injure Specimen 13, who's forced to briefly take cover into a flooded building as a result-
Lilith: "Is she always like this...?"

Rook: "Get used to it. She likes to withhold things from others."

Ingrid: "While that may be true, I still filled my end of our bargain as promised, Lilith. I held nothing from you concerning what I had to share."

Arlon: "What was that about a bargain, Lady Ingrid?"

Ingrid: "Oopsie~!"
---
-there are, fortunately for Star!-

-well, only if he doesn't shoot a sword out of said usual bow- :V

Emblem Ike: "Let's see if we work well together."
---
Alear: "Do you know where the others are?"

-Shez immediately shot an ice spell at Heart in an attempt to freeze him-
---
Byleth: "Oh, I very much am." :)

Sothis: And yet you needed to be convinced with cookies.

Byleth: For this organization, not the act of spreading cheers. You know it's not my first time...
---
Blake: "How would she have known...? And teamed up...?"
---
Kanna: "Are they always like this, Medli?"
---
-Ruby might use her Eyes once **** gets too overwhelming, but she wouldn't know that they would be weak to it like Grimm-

-They'd know for sure in the latter case if they wanted a break and ordered some food from them but it's understandable for multiple reasons why Byleth prefers to cook her own meals or those Shez makes and is willing to share-
___

-She's not sure Azura would even permit her assistance if she does, but she might at least offer to help out-
___

-With that, she goes to eat a mixture of different berries and gourmet kibble in her food bowl-
-still, they're very confident Shez can do amazing-
---
Azura: This is quite a lot...
---
-awwwww-

EMIYA: "...Also the irony here"
Shirou: "You have an Emblem too?"
EMIYA: "What you think?"
---
Lilith: "Plus you're quite the tough and handsome one yourself~" 😉

Morrigan: "Of course, and if you want anything else...~" 😉
---
Sayori: "There we go~" -she showed them all the pic-
Natsuki: "Heh, caught my good side!"
---
-Meaning she's actually doing well, though the opponent is no pushover!-
Kamui: "And it's Lucina too." :b:

Emblem Lucina: "It will be a pleasure to fight at your side once more." :)
---
Qrow: "Is that a bluff or you really mean it?"

Dark Pit: "I want nothing else."
---
Alear: "You look so cute." :b:
---
-so Draco ends up cheering for her?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-still, they're very confident Shez can do amazing-
---
Azura: This is quite a lot...
---
-awwwww-
-They probably can't remember the last time, if ever after she was adopted, that she cooked anything that wasn't incredible?-
___

Yo, Azura! You sure you don't need help?

___

-Munching on said berries and kibble before drinking some water-

(I really worked up an appetite from all that training...)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Probably will be off tomorrow
___

___

___

___

___

___

Lilith: "Is she always like this...?"

Rook: "Get used to it. She likes to withhold things from others."

Ingrid: "While that may be true, I still filled my end of our bargain as promised, Lilith. I held nothing from you concerning what I had to share."

Arlon: "What was that about a bargain, Lady Ingrid?"

Ingrid: "Oopsie~!"
---
-there are, fortunately for Star!-

-well, only if he doesn't shoot a sword out of said usual bow- :V

Emblem Ike: "Let's see if we work well together."
---
Alear: "Do you know where the others are?"

-Shez immediately shot an ice spell at Heart in an attempt to freeze him-
---
Byleth: "Oh, I very much am." :)

Sothis: And yet you needed to be convinced with cookies.

Byleth: For this organization, not the act of spreading cheers. You know it's not my first time...
---
Blake: "How would she have known...? And teamed up...?"
---
Kanna: "Are they always like this, Medli?"
---
-Ruby might use her Eyes once **** gets too overwhelming, but she wouldn't know that they would be weak to it like Grimm-
Luvia: "Yes, what is this bargain you speak of?" -tapping her foot in demand-
---
-Indeed, some generic laser-shooting drones-
-It's EMIYA, he'll find his way to do it- :V
Mash: "Okay, I'll take your ring then..."
---
Charlotte: "Spread around the base now..."
-The spell hits, but the ice is cracking fast, and Cronus takes advantage to perform a slash-

-Managing to knock off the copy by some feet!-
---
Helena: "Not from I've been informed"
Suzuka: "I just wanna make sure this is allfun and dandy~" :p
---
Atalanta: "Whatever happens, I hope they can handle it..."
-Robin from the audience yells "Titans, go!" as he, Beast Boy (turned into a tiger), Starfire and Cyborg with cannons out all try to go towards Ember, but Robin is quickly caught by what looked like a floating kiss that suddenly made him disappear, making his team, Raven included, gasp!-
-Danny was like "Aw come on! Kitty is here too?!" as said Kitty appears from the wall saying "Hello, losers~!"-
1702781543052.png

-Danny was like "Did Johnny and you had yet another spat?! Ugh, when will that guy stop being some casanova, it'd make things easier for both of us!" and Kitty replied "Ugh, not wrong, but I really need to blow some steam now, and what better way than to help a friend andtrap some suckers!!" as she blew kisses to other people that tried to dodge them!-
---
Hayate: "Then in a decade from now on, I'll go to your world so we move in, and have the most wonderful wedding~ Ah, what a dream~"
---
-Indeed, but they still must do as they should now-
-Obviously Excalibur's divine energy gives Arthur the edge to any that approach him-
Atalanta: "You won't escape!" -leaps to the building-
Tom: "I've watched some pretty epic demon concerts before. But I usually go see them in-person instead of streaming, unless I miss it or I'm sick."
___

-He's almost certainly seen Claptrap, Reinforce Zwei and Penny at least, but Toon Link would've mentioned Jenny to him as well-

-If they've seen any of the Dokis, no one from Toon Link's world including TLink himself would've been aware that any of them are androids at first-
___

Oh, cool decorations! Are those for Camilla and Weiss?
___

BELIEVE ME, I'M A SINGER AND FAMOUS CELEBRITY MYSELF, MASH. I KNOW AN IDOL OR SOMEONE WITH THE TALENT AND SKILL OF AN IDOL WHEN I SEE ONE!
___

(Well, I should respect the person teaching me how to be a better fighter, right?) -Surprisingly responsible of her after her previous, sometimes bratty behavior when she first asked Scáthach to train her-
Lily: "...Do you sneak in without any tickets?"
---
-And then there's also Bumblebee and Blitzwing, who Toon Link has yet to know about as well-
---
Sakura: "Correct! I already got stuff for Rider yesterday, so it was her turn!"
Rin: "I alsogot Winter a gift" -a small ball toy-
---
Mash: "......." 🤔
---
Irisviel: "Of course, I knew there was nothing to worry about with you~"
Scáthach: Perhaps I really misjudged her...
Kamui: "And it's Lucina too." :b:

Emblem Lucina: "It will be a pleasure to fight at your side once more." :)
---
Qrow: "Is that a bluff or you really mean it?"

Dark Pit: "I want nothing else."
---
Alear: "You look so cute." :b:
---
-so Draco ends up cheering for her?-
Irisviel: "Ooooh, I take it you have a history~?"
---
Lilith: "I'm a succubus, of course I like handsome guys, and you also managed to beat my sis! So you can back that up~"

Morrigan: "Awww, if you say so~ ...Wait, where did Lilith go?"
---
Natsuki: "...E-Eh?"
---
-On the least, she observes to see how she'll adapt to any counter her opponent might do-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-They probably can't remember the last time, if ever after she was adopted, that she cooked anything that wasn't incredible?-
___

Yo, Azura! You sure you don't need help?

___

-Munching on said berries and kibble before drinking some water-

(I really worked up an appetite from all that training...)
-well, incredible is a strong word, no one is truly perfect-

-but for as long as she's been their ally, Shez has never cooked a meal that was outright bad and her "worst" dishes were on par with Byleth's average performance in the kitchen-

-basically, Shez will always make something that's good-
---
Azura: "I'm fine..."
---
Weiss: "You sure have..." -took a pic-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Irisviel: "Ooooh, I take it you have a history~?"
---
Lilith: "I'm a succubus, of course I like handsome guys, and you also managed to beat my sis! So you can back that up~"

Morrigan: "Awww, if you say so~ ...Wait, where did Lilith go?"
---
Natsuki: "...E-Eh?"
---
-On the least, she observes to see how she'll adapt to any counter her opponent might do-
Kamui: "We've met before, yes. All Emblems did." :)
---
Qrow: "It's really that much of a feat?"

Dark Pit: "Where's Qrow? .....Wait..."
---
Alear: "Did I say something?"
---
-SHORYUKEN!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kamui: "We've met before, yes. All Emblems did." :)
---
Qrow: "It's really that much of a feat?"

Dark Pit: "Where's Qrow? .....Wait..."
---
Alear: "Did I say something?"
---
-SHORYUKEN!-
Shirou: "She has mentioned a Lucina a good number of times, and so has Tiki-san"
---
Lilith: "Honestly? Yeah, she's the Queen of the demon realm from our world"

Morrigan: "...Part of me wants to say it's no fair, but the other is proud"
---
Natsuki: "I'm not cute!"
---
-IT CONNECTS-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Shirou: "She has mentioned a Lucina a good number of times, and so has Tiki-san"
---
Lilith: "Honestly? Yeah, she's the Queen of the demon realm from our world"

Morrigan: "...Part of me wants to say it's no fair, but the other is proud"
---
Natsuki: "I'm not cute!"
---
-IT CONNECTS-
Kamui: "I've met two of these. It's complicated..."
---
Qrow: "She didn't feel like a queen, that's for sure."

Dark Pit: "With that guy? Heh, seems she stroke misfortune." :smirk:
---
Alear: "...It was just a compliment. I didn't think you'd get offended by it."
---
-KO-

Shez: "Hell yeah!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kamui: "I've met two of these. It's complicated..."
---
Qrow: "She didn't feel like a queen, that's for sure."

Dark Pit: "With that guy? Heh, seems she stroke misfortune." :smirk:
---
Alear: "...It was just a compliment. I didn't think you'd get offended by it."
---
-KO-

Shez: "Hell yeah!"
Irisviel: "Then I hope that you also get along with my more broody and edgy son~"
---
Lilith: "Yeah, she hates it a lot" :p

Morrigan: "I dunno, he seemed to like when we clinged to him"
---
Natsuki: "I... Ugh, sorry, I just... Don't like to be called that"
---
Draco: "Huh..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Irisviel: "Then I hope that you also get along with my more broody and edgy son~"
---
Lilith: "Yeah, she hates it a lot" :p

Morrigan: "I dunno, he seemed to liked when we clinged to him"
---
Natsuki: "I... Ugh, sorry, I just... Don't like to be called that"
---
Draco: "Huh..."
Emblem Lucina: "Broody and edgy? I haven't seen that side of him..."
---
Qrow: "That makes sense."

Dark Pit: "....No...."
---
Alear: "Some trauma about it or...? Sorry if I'm getting too personal..."
---
Shez: "What's up, girl?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Emblem Lucina: "Broody and edgy? I haven't seen that side of him..."
---
Qrow: "That makes sense."

Dark Pit: "....No...."
---
Alear: "Some trauma about it or...? Sorry if I'm getting too personal..."
---
Shez: "What's up, girl?"
Irisviel: "He thinks it makes him look cool" :p
EMIYA: ".....Really doing this?"
Irisviel: -Giggle-
---
Lilith: "Yeah, so we always run off" :p

Morrigan: "If you say so~" :p "I guess I must look for her now"
---
Natsuki: "It just... I'm an adult, you know..." -I take it as that she doesn't likes it because she associates her looks come from having had constantly starved-
---
Draco: "That was more tactical than I expected..."

Top Bottom