• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "...This world truly is no better than Fodlan at times..."
---
Azura: "Indeed, and I always try to point it out to them. Though I shall give credit where credit is due, Kanna has been learning to make her own meals to get around that problem, something Shirou was obviously very happy to act as her teacher for."
---
Weiss: "This was a rather unorthodox method but that's a direction you need to take sometimes. And based on the results, this was a very good decision."
Dipper: "The place is usually pretty safe during the day, though."
___

Oh right, I heard about that! Kanna's already one of the most considerate gluttons around with that being the cast. At least she's willing to make and even learn how to cook her own meals. :p
___

(I have to admit, it was definitely one of my toughest battles with the Lancer Queen so far. I got the idea to try and freeze it up close once I realized it was flying too quickly for most of my ranged attacks to hit it, and that was still a risky move...)

Alear: -doesn't understand Pokespeak, but can get a general idea of the context based on their expressions- "Are these allies?"
That dialogue was from Lancer, not one of the Frogadiers.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dipper: "The place is usually pretty safe during the day, though."
___

Oh right, I heard about that! Kanna's already one of the most considerate gluttons around with that being the cast. At least she's willing to make and even learn how to cook her own meals. :p
___

(I have to admit, it was definitely one of my toughest battles with the Lancer Queen so far. I got the idea to try and freeze it up close once I realized it was flying too quickly for most of my ranged attacks to hit it, and that was still a risky move...)

That dialogue was from Lancer, not one of the Frogadiers.
Sothis: "Interesting... yet strange."
---
Azura: "And the kitchen staff is also considerate to those who can make their own meals. That's why people like Byleth are still allowed to enter."
---
Weiss: "And that leads to an important lesson; sometimes, you'll be taken out of your comfort zone and using 'safe' options will not always be enough. I've seen Ruby win enough fights with risky gambits to realize that, as long as you know what you're doing, it's not a bad idea to pick something risky."

FIXED

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Interesting... yet strange."
---
Azura: "And the kitchen staff is also considerate to those who can make their own meals. That's why people like Byleth are still allowed to enter."
---
Weiss: "And that leads to an important lesson; sometimes, you'll be taken out of your comfort zone and using 'safe' options will not always be enough. I've seen Ruby win enough fights with risky gambits to realize that, as long as you know what you're doing, it's not a bad idea to pick something risky."

FIXED
Dipper: "Heh... That sounds like Gravity Falls, alright." :)
___

Heck, I'm not sure Byleth's ever even ordered a meal from there to begin with...
___

(Being careful in a battle is always important, but it seems like so is taking risks sometimes, it not often...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dipper: "Heh... That sounds like Gravity Falls, alright." :)
___

Heck, I'm not sure Byleth's ever even ordered a meal from there to begin with...
___

(Being careful in a battle is always important, but it seems like so is taking risks sometimes, it not often...)
Byleth: "You seem fond of it."
---
Azura: "Now that you mention it... she really hasn't. I wonder why she didn't apply for the kitchen staff..."
---
Weiss: "The best way to handle it would be to try and set a perfect situation for your risks to be the least risky possible."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "You seem fond of it."
---
Azura: "Now that you mention it... she really hasn't. I wonder why she didn't apply for the kitchen staff..."
---
Weiss: "The best way to handle it would be to try and set a perfect situation for your risks to be the least risky possible."
Dipper: "Nothing's normal in Gravity Falls, but with all the adventures we had there, and all the friends we made, I wouldn't have had it any other way." :)
___

That was actually something that got brought up in a tea conversation we had recently. Unless someone asks out of curiosity or it's an emergency, she typically only cooks food for close friends or students of hers.
___

(Is that usually possible in a fight?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dipper: "Nothing's normal in Gravity Falls, but with all the adventures we had there, and all the friends we made, I wouldn't have had it any other way." :)
___

That was actually something that got brought up in a tea conversation we had recently. Unless someone asks out of curiosity or it's an emergency, she typically only cooks food for close friends or students of hers.
___

(Is that usually possible in a fight?)
Sothis: "Awwwww~ How adorable~" -almost pinched his cheeks-
---
-and Shez is the same, except her meals require far more prep time because she really wanna show off her knowledge-

Azura: "Well, that's interesting..."
---
Weiss: "If you're smart enough to condition your foes into thinking certain things about your fighting style, it can be."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Awwwww~ How adorable~" -almost pinched his cheeks-
---
-and Shez is the same, except her meals require far more prep time because she really wanna show off her knowledge-

Azura: "Well, that's interesting..."
---
Weiss: "If you're smart enough to condition your foes into thinking certain things about your fighting style, it can be."
-Dipper would flatly and bluntly said "Ow." if she did-
___

-Oh yeah, she remembers that, and figures Shez might actually be more willing to cook the occasional meal for someone who's just curious because of said knowledge and the pride Shez takes in it-

Shez is a similar way. Even if they weren't though, I still wouldn't be surprised that they didn't apply to the kitchen staff. Their workload's worse than everyone's short of the Rulers here.

___

(I think I've used that kind of trick and strategy more than once before. I've just never really thought much about it until now...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Dipper would flatly and bluntly said "Ow." if she did-
___

-Oh yeah, she remembers that, and figures Shez might actually be more willing to cook the occasional meal for someone who's just curious because of said knowledge and the pride Shez takes in it-

Shez is a similar way. Even if they weren't though, I still wouldn't be surprised that they didn't apply to the kitchen staff. Their workload's worse than everyone's short of the Rulers here.

___

(I think I've used that kind of trick and strategy more than once before. I've just never really thought much about it until now...)
-then she totally ended up doing it :V-

Byleth: You can stop, Sothis...
---
Azura: "....Now I'm getting curious of their food."
---
Weiss: "It's not just a battle of skill or strength but one of intelligence as well."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-then she totally ended up doing it :V-

Byleth: You can stop, Sothis...
---
Azura: "....Now I'm getting curious of their food."
---
Weiss: "It's not just a battle of skill or strength but one of intelligence as well."
Dipper: "Ow."

___

Well, you could always ask if you could try some of their food. They seem happy to make one meal or for people who are actually curious about their food instead of just being gluttonous. :p
___

(From what I've learned, each of those aspects to fighting can only carry you so far in a fight unless you apply all three.)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tom: "Sounds like a good plan!" -Diving into some pancakes with a fork and knife-

___

Linebeck: "That much is already made clear by the very vessel we're standing in..."

-This took place well before Chaldea moved to Kamui's old family castle-
___

Well, most of my other friends and relatives don't live in town...or on Earth in some cases. But I do have a few more friends in town, plus there's always a chance that some of them could visit!
___

Croagunk? (Does Ingrid even technically qualify as a human?)

___

-Scáthach's thoughts?-
Lily: "Hm, you deserve it I think!"
---
Spartacus: "Nothing is too limiting when you have accomplished liberty, indeed!"
---
Sakura: "Sounds like that'd be fun" :p
Rin: "Plus it's not like it'll be our last time here to get to know them all"
---
Ratbat: "(I really doubt she does...)"
---
Scáthach: I wonder how much she'll realize it with this experience...
Kanna: "It's alright... It's not like I don't mind you helping out. It's just the title of retainer that feels off on you..."
---
-and now she had a feeling why Qrow played hard to get? :V-

-which Dark Pit replied with his own-
---
Alear: "Awwwww, such good friends." :b:
---
Byleth: "And this seems to be the moment Draco finally realized what she's fighting."

Shez: -dodged a slash by moving really fast to get to one of Draco's sides- "Lemme ask you a question real quick." -dodged another, moving to the other side- "How do you kill..." -dodged a third, getting right in front of Draco's face with a grin- "...the unkillable?" -does a magically enhanced punch-

-earlier in the fight, Draco would have thought Shez was exaggerating, but Draco just landed two slashes that would have been fatal on any other human, yet this one keeps on fighting as if nothing happened...-

Shez: -to herself only- Maybe I shouldn't take a third one though... Time's almost running out...
Illya: "Is that the case? Hmmm... W-Well, I did use to be a rich kid..."
---
Lilith: "...Is it because I'm flat?!"
Morrigan: "Imitation, the biggest form of flattery~!"
---
Sayori: "We three are~!" I just hope they find a way to forgive Monika some day...
Yuri: "Well, we are cut from the same cloth"
---

-What do the training grounds look like?-
___

Star: "Piece of cake, I call my attacks all the time! EMBLEM WARRIOR BRACELET ACTIVATE!" -Raises her arm in the air with her fist clenched, the same arm currently wearing the bracelet-
___

...I think these people are friends, Charlotte! Chaldea friends!

Dedede: "Well, ya said yourself. Your old punk of a father is a goner, right?"
___

-Fair comparison lmao-

Peridot: "WHAT?! A million followers?! That's statistically highly improbable! Let me see! Let me see!"
___

INCORRECT!

-A negative buzzing sound is even heard, as was the case with the last wrong answers-
___

Tetra: "For starters, there's a lot of water, with most civilizations being separate and spread out across various islands far apart. Fish are considerably difficult to find."

TLink: "A lot of you guys visited it once, but most of Chaldea stayed at the abandoned Forsaken Fortress to use it as a temporary base and hiding spot."

-Would some of them point out that calling it both "abandoned" and "forsaken" is kind of redundant, not realizing that the "Forsaken Fortress" is literally it's name?-
___

Steven: "We've got to get to the bottom of this and figure out what cursed or corrupted Spooky's spirit!"

If the answer is important, I'm sure we'll figure it out, but first, Steven's right. We have to get to the bottom this. And more quickly, stop her army...

-It's too late by htis point, as mere seconds later, high pressure water bursts from various sewer grates and buildings nearby, sending the sewer grates flying, breaking windows and doors, and very quickly causing the entire district to flood-
-they look like training ground- :4pacman:

-joking aside, due to being a very medieval world, it lacks simulations or anything like that but is still functional as a training room due to wooden dummies, targets for bows and enough space for typical spars-

-this is one of the things Rulers would keep in mind for what to upgrade-

-Kanna finds her room was just how it was the last she saw it!-

Kanna: "Whoa... it's like I never left!"
---
-perhaps Gil?-

-Star would find her outfit had changed-

-and uniquely, Robin remained present but Chrom did not-
---
Alear: "Huh?" -looks at where the voices came from-

Shez: "Heheh, think you can keep up with me?" :smirk:

-all while Sothis was facing off the other with seemingly comparable enthusiasm to Shez-

Sothis: "Do you truly think you can stand against the divine? Such foolishness! Time to put you in your place!"

Byleth: .....I have a bad feeling about letting these two fight together...
---
Pandora: "You're right. With how pretty I am, I should have way more." :p

-but she does indeed show Peri that she has over a million followers-
---
-Blake is getting invested in this show now-
---
-and what's what Kanna would do~!-

Azura: "Abandoned Forsaken Fortress? What a redundant name..."
---
Yang: "And what's the plan on doing that?"

Ruby: "I don't really know enough about her to think of something..."

Blake: "This is bad. Really bad!" :scared:
Jeanne: "Hmmm, it's good for how this world was, but we're... Different"
Mary: "There's not even any dust!"
Jeanne Lily: "Amazing..."
---
-Gil would totally want Marth's ring over having the same title- :V -Hmmm, maybe Bedivere? I have barely used him ahue-
---
Charlotte: "Oh, um... Hi!" -Alear would see this young and normal-looking lady-
1702145053948.png

-Heart would then give a punch straight to Shez's gut, while Cronus readied the blade he got to perform a strong slash-

Stacey: "Yes, hopefully to never return..."
---
-Unsurprisingly many of Pandora's pics are pinups, aren't they?-
-I say most because she's a Kid Icarus character, so there's gotta be some silly stuff like her driving a go-kart given the chapter in her labyrinth- :V
---
-Gwen then tried to answer "An arrow or something like that?", while Ben was like "A knife is also an option, right?" and Fourze be like "A little animal?"-
Atalanta: Oh, when they learn the answer...
---
-Go, kernel!-
Alice: "Oh yeah. I remember that place!"
Jack: "It was big and empty and had many jail cells"
Arisa: "But seriously, why that name?"
---
Takeru: "We m- Huh?!" -heard the flooding!-

Atalanta: "You've got to be kidding me!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dipper: "Ow."

___

Well, you could always ask if you could try some of their food. They seem happy to make one meal or for people who are actually curious about their food instead of just being gluttonous. :p
___

(From what I've learned, each of those aspects to fighting can only carry you so far in a fight unless you apply all three.)
Sothis: "Sorry. I simply could not help myself." :p
---
Azura: "Records from the kitchen show them actually eating a lot of meals per day, actually."
---
Weiss: "Very much so."

Illya: "Is that the case? Hmmm... W-Well, I did use to be a rich kid..."
---
Lilith: "...Is it because I'm flat?!"
Morrigan: "Imitation, the biggest form of flattery~!"
---
Sayori: "We three are~!" I just hope they find a way to forgive Monika some day...
Yuri: "Well, we are cut from the same cloth"
---
Kanna: "It's just how close we are... We're family, Illya-chan!"
---
Qrow: "W-WHAT?! No way!" -it obviously is-

Dark Pit: "I've been doing kicks before I even saw you. Don't flatter yourself."
---
Alear: "It's quite the sweet way of seeing things." <- not realizing they're from a game-
---
Unreplied

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "It's just how close we are... We're family, Illya-chan!"
---
Qrow: "W-WHAT?! No way!" -it obviously is-

Dark Pit: "I've been doing kicks before I even saw you. Don't flatter yourself."
---
Alear: "It's quite the sweet way of seeing things." <- not realizing they're from a game-
---
Unreplied
Abby: "So I'm not family to you?" -pouts while teasing-
---
Lilith: "Oh, it so is!" -pout-

Morrigan: -Giggle- "You're such a fun and cute guy~ I can see why Lilith suggested taking you~" :p
---
Sayori/Yuri/Natsuki: "Uuuuuh, riiiiiight..."
---
-As Draco tried to block with her blade and retorted in the midst of it...-
Draco: "You haven't at your surroundings, have you?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Hm, you deserve it I think!"
---
Spartacus: "Nothing is too limiting when you have accomplished liberty, indeed!"
---
Sakura: "Sounds like that'd be fun" :p
Rin: "Plus it's not like it'll be our last time here to get to know them all"
---
Ratbat: "(I really doubt she does...)"
---
Scáthach: I wonder how much she'll realize it with this experience...
Tom: "Well, you still did most of the work. But I've heard this pancakes are awesome and this proves it, so I'm thankful." :p
___

Linebeck: "Including insanely advanced technology..." (This guy's all about freedom. I suppose I can relate, being a pirate and all.)
___

Let's go visit the rest of the town, then!
___

somehow she found a flyer of the Underground that someone made which somehow advertised Frisk, probably possessed by Chara at the time, as the peculiar human in question.

once Yukari realized what the situation was, though, she offered to lend the Underground a hand.

___

-She very likely will, as this time Rockruff's using Rock Slide again, which Justeaze is going to have to struggle to dodge again-

Sothis: "Sorry. I simply could not help myself." :p
---
Azura: "Records from the kitchen show them actually eating a lot of meals per day, actually."
---
Weiss: "Very much so."
Ford: "Now you're starting to remind me of Mabel." :p
___

I meant only one for other people.
___

(And I'm fairly confident I've accomplished that.) :p

-they look like training ground- :4pacman:

-joking aside, due to being a very medieval world, it lacks simulations or anything like that but is still functional as a training room due to wooden dummies, targets for bows and enough space for typical spars-

-this is one of the things Rulers would keep in mind for what to upgrade-

-Kanna finds her room was just how it was the last she saw it!-

Kanna: "Whoa... it's like I never left!"
---
-perhaps Gil?-

-Star would find her outfit had changed-

-and uniquely, Robin remained present but Chrom did not-
---
Alear: "Huh?" -looks at where the voices came from-

Shez: "Heheh, think you can keep up with me?" :smirk:

-all while Sothis was facing off the other with seemingly comparable enthusiasm to Shez-

Sothis: "Do you truly think you can stand against the divine? Such foolishness! Time to put you in your place!"

Byleth: .....I have a bad feeling about letting these two fight together...
---
Pandora: "You're right. With how pretty I am, I should have way more." :p

-but she does indeed show Peri that she has over a million followers-
---
-Blake is getting invested in this show now-
---
-and what's what Kanna would do~!-

Azura: "Abandoned Forsaken Fortress? What a redundant name..."
---
Yang: "And what's the plan on doing that?"

Ruby: "I don't really know enough about her to think of something..."

Blake: "This is bad. Really bad!" :scared:
---
-Gil would totally want Marth's ring over having the same title- :V -Hmmm, maybe Bedivere? I have barely used him ahue-
---
View attachment 381493
-Heart would then give a punch straight to Shez's gut, while Cronus readied the blade he got to perform a strong slash-

---
-I say most because she's a Kid Icarus character, so there's gotta be some silly stuff like her driving a go-kart given the chapter in her labyrinth- :V
---
-Gwen then tried to answer "An arrow or something like that?", while Ben was like "A knife is also an option, right?" and Fourze be like "A little animal?"-
---
---

Hell yeah, these are some good old fashioned training grounds if ever I've seen them!

I-It might need some technology-based upgrades to be more suitable for the training regimes most of our members are used to...But it'll still be perfect for combat practice and spars!
___

Star: "Whoa! I didn't even cast a clothes changing or disguise spell!" :surprised:
___

-Along with this odder-looking monster child with a Spade-theme-

Greetings, probable Chaldeans!

Dedede: "Ya mean you're not sure if he can't come back somehow?"
___

-And is it actually Pandora's account here or is the Sakurai account?- :V
___

-Buzzing "sound effects were heard after every answer, indicating that each of their answers was wrong up until the minute-long window to give answers was up-

TIME'S UP! GOOD GUESSES, SUPERHERO CONTESTANTS, BUT THE CORRECT ANSWER IS: A PIECE OF CHEESE!

-An image a random type of cheese is then shown on the screen
___

TLink: "Oh, I didn't mean to sound repetitive! The Forsaken Fortress is it's actual name."

Tetra: "It's a name it's had ever since another crew of pirates that used to run it were driven out by Ganondorf and his army. The only reason Link called it abandoned as well is because following our confrontation with Ganondorf there, the place really was forsaken. It's been left totally abandoned ever since."
___

Steven: "Ah, w-we can think of a plan later! We can't plan anything if we die in a flood!" :crazy:

Specimen 8: "Die, insolent lifeforms..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
---
---
---

Hell yeah, these are some good old fashioned training grounds if ever I've seen them!

I-It might need some technology-based upgrades to be more suitable for the training regimes most of our members are used to...But it'll still be perfect for combat practice and spars!
___

Star: "Whoa! I didn't even cast a clothes changing or disguise spell!" :surprised:
___

___

___

-Buzzing "sound effects were heard after every answer, indicating that each of their answers was wrong up until the minute-long window to give answers was up-

TIME'S UP! GOOD GUESSES, SUPERHERO CONTESTANTS, BUT THE CORRECT ANSWER IS: A PIECE OF CHEESE!

___

TLink: "Oh, I didn't mean to sound repetitive! The Forsaken Fortress is it's actual name."

Tetra: "It's a name it's had ever since another crew of pirates that used to run it were driven out by Ganondorf and his army. The only reason Link called it abandoned as well is because following our confrontation with Ganondorf there, the place really was forsaken. It's been left totally abandoned ever since."
___

Steven: "Ah, w-we can think of a plan later! We can't plan anything if we die in a flood!" :crazy:

Lilith: "I... I see..." How much more advanced are their things?
---
-Gil fighting with Artoria over the Marth ring sounds funny-
-Bedivere sounds nice tho-

Emblem Robin: "That's the result of calling upon the full power of an Emblem. You will merge with them in order to combine both of your abilities. Chrom and I happen to be an exception due to acting as the Emblem of Bonds so to fit that theme, one of us stays behind for assistance."
---
Sothis: -goes for a blast of powerful light magic-

Alear: "Are you trying to get us killed by being so loud...?"
---
-it's actually Pandora's-

-and while there ARE pinup pics, Pandora knows she can get a huge following doing whatever because she hot, so she mostly does whatever she wants-
---
Blake: "Heh... poor Medb." :smirk:
---
Kanna: -walking to Suzuka- "So, um... that refrigerator over there..."

Azura: "....I still think it's redundant."
---
Ruby: "LET'S MAKE A RUN FOR IT!" :crazy:

Abby: "So I'm not family to you?" -pouts while teasing-
---
Lilith: "Oh, it so is!" -pout-

Morrigan: -Giggle- "You're such a fun and cute guy~ I can see why Lilith suggested taking you~" :p
---
Sayori/Yuri/Natsuki: "Uuuuuh, riiiiiight..."
---
-As Draco tried to block with her blade and retorted in the midst of it...-
Draco: "You haven't at your surroundings, have you?"
Kanna: "T-That's not what I meant, Abby-chan!" >.<
---
Qrow: "........."

Dark Pit: -kicks her thorax- "Stop calling me cute!"
---
Alear: "....Did I say something wrong?"
---
Shez: "Honestly, it's really cool that you can even remodel the place like you did. You're an awesome Servant, you know that?"

Ford: "Now you're starting to remind me of Mabel." :p
___

I meant only one for other people.
___

(And I'm fairly confident I've accomplished that.) :p
Sothis: "Oh I am? Now I'm rather curious what you see in me that reminds you of her?"
---
Azura: "Oh, that makes more sense..."
---
Weiss: "You have." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Oh I am? Now I'm rather curious what you see in me that reminds you of her?"
---
Azura: "Oh, that makes more sense..."
---
Weiss: "You have." :)
Ford: "She's free spirited, friendly and full of energy. And also has a habit of rubbing or pinch the face of anything she finds cute." :p

___

-Still, Azura's curious of what their recipes and cooking styles are like?-
___

(I might not be a Ninetales yet...But that doesn't mean I shouldn't train. And it doesn't mean that I can't keep the skills and knowledge I have mastered in check!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ford: "She's free spirited, friendly and full of energy. And also has a habit of rubbing or pinch the face of anything she finds cute." :p

___

-Still, Azura's curious of what their recipes and cooking styles are like?-
___

(I might not be a Ninetales yet...But that doesn't mean I shouldn't train. And it doesn't mean that I can't keep the skills and knowledge I have mastered in check!)
Sothis: "I see... you two seem fond of her."
---
-they really are-
---
Weiss: " A very wise mindset." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "I see... you two seem fond of her."
---
-they really are-
---
Weiss: " A very wise mindset." :)
Dipper: "She's my twin sister. We don't always totally get along, but we're still a team." :)

___

-Which reminds her, depending on how many songs she plans on singing, the concert might need catering/craft services for the audience as well-
___

-Of course, with the Boarbatusk being easy to defeat and the Lancer Queen being tough, yet still defeated with only a few hits thanks to a clever strategy and ice powers, it wouldn't hurt for her to battle one more familiar before concluding her training for the day-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dipper: "She's my twin sister. We don't always totally get along, but we're still a team." :)

___

-Which reminds her, depending on how many songs she plans on singing, the concert might need catering/craft services for the audience as well-
___

-Of course, with the Boarbatusk being easy to defeat and the Lancer Queen being tough, yet still defeated with only a few hits thanks to a clever strategy and ice powers, it wouldn't hurt for her to battle one more familiar before concluding her training for the day-
Byleth: "Sounds like every people who feel close."
---
Azura: Oh, I should have catering too
---
Weiss: "What do you wish to fight next?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Sounds like every people who feel close."
---
Azura: Oh, I should have catering too
---
Weiss: "What do you wish to fight next?"
Dipper: "That I'd say that sums it up pretty accurately." :p
___

-And some kitchen staff members might be willing to help...So long as they aren't obligated to serve extra meals to the gluttons- :V
___

(Well, Klein is certainly difficult to defeat by myself...But I'd be up to the challenge!)

-Maybe the Nevermore is also an option instead since it's similarly strong, but not quite as durable as the Gigas due to the lack of literal armor?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dipper: "That I'd say that sums it up pretty accurately." :p
___

-And some kitchen staff members might be willing to help...So long as they aren't obligated to serve extra meals to the gluttons- :V
___

(Well, Klein is certainly difficult to defeat by myself...But I'd be up to the challenge!)

-Maybe the Nevermore is also an option instead since it's similarly strong, but not quite as durable as the Gigas due to the lack of literal armor?-
Byleth: "And how are you with your twin brother?" -to Ford-
---
-even in this time, the strike keeps up-

-Azura is very much in favor of it-
---
Weiss: ".........Are you certain of that?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "And how are you with your twin brother?" -to Ford-
---
-even in this time, the strike keeps up-

-Azura is very much in favor of it-
---
Weiss: ".........Are you certain of that?"
Ford: "We're an inseparable team ourselves. But, admittedly, we weren't always that way..."
___

-Even with Kamui and Kanna needing more food than most because, as she said herself, they still eat far more than they actually need and Kanna's learning to cook her own food- :V
___

(It's at least worth a shot.)

-It's your call if Winter ever fought him solo off-screen as part of her usual training-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ford: "We're an inseparable team ourselves. But, admittedly, we weren't always that way..."
___

-Even with Kamui and Kanna needing more food than most because, as she said herself, they still eat far more than they actually need and Kanna's learning to cook her own food- :V
___

(It's at least worth a shot.)

-It's your call if Winter ever fought him solo off-screen as part of her usual training-
Byleth: "A shame to hear, though I'm glad you eventually got along."
---
-oh, she's not afraid of calling out Kamui at all, which is the main reason she supports the strike :V-
---
Weiss: "....If you say so." -summons him-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "A shame to hear, though I'm glad you eventually got along."
---
-oh, she's not afraid of calling out Kamui at all, which is the main reason she supports the strike :V-
---
Weiss: "....If you say so." -summons him-
Ford: "It ties into Dipper and Mabel's summer stay at Gravity Falls, as well as Bill's defeat..."
___

-...Yeah, that's fair enough- :V
___

(Greetings, Klein.) -Bowed in respect of the familiar-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ford: "It ties into Dipper and Mabel's summer stay at Gravity Falls, as well as Bill's defeat..."
___

-...Yeah, that's fair enough- :V
___

(Greetings, Klein.) -Bowed in respect of the familiar-
Byleth: "So your own grandnephew and grandniece were important in that... How wholesome to see such strong familial bonds."
---
-and she's hoping more people do the same-
---
-he bows back before summoning his sword-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "So your own grandnephew and grandniece were important in that... How wholesome to see such strong familial bonds."
---
-and she's hoping more people do the same-
---
-he bows back before summoning his sword-
Dipper: "Nothing's more important than family." :)

___

-So far, the strike seems to be working...-
___

-While Winter takes a battle stance-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tom: "Well, you still did most of the work. But I've heard this pancakes are awesome and this proves it, so I'm thankful." :p
___

Linebeck: "Including insanely advanced technology..." (This guy's all about freedom. I suppose I can relate, being a pirate and all.)
___

Let's go visit the rest of the town, then!
___

somehow she found a flyer of the Underground that someone made which somehow advertised Frisk, probably possessed by Chara at the time, as the peculiar human in question.

once Yukari realized what the situation was, though, she offered to lend the Underground a hand.

___

-She very likely will, as this time Rockruff's using Rock Slide again, which Justeaze is going to have to struggle to dodge again-
Lily: "Aw please, you still helped make things way easeir!"
---
Spartacus: "Certainly, quite the useful tools to accomplish our revolutions!"
---
-The sisters do a "YES!" and follow!-
---
Mash: "And in the end, you managed to defeat her?"
---
Scáthach: You'll have to face that head-on...
Kanna: "T-That's not what I meant, Abby-chan!" >.<
---
Qrow: "........."

Dark Pit: -kicks her thorax- "Stop calling me cute!"
---
Alear: "....Did I say something wrong?"
---
Shez: "Honestly, it's really cool that you can even remodel the place like you did. You're an awesome Servant, you know that?"
Abby: "Well it sounded like it!"
Illya: She's more prone to tease now...
---
Lilith: "Well for your info, I have a bigger bottom than my sis! Hmph!"
Morrigan: "OW! But that denial still makes you cuter" :p
---
Yuri: "No, no need to worry about anything"
---
Draco: -Silently slashed, but indeed, she's turned the place into Aestus Domus Aurea, granting her advantages, but unlike Nero, she isn't planning for the stage to last for long... Or in one piece-

___

___

___

___

___

___

---

Emblem Robin: "That's the result of calling upon the full power of an Emblem. You will merge with them in order to combine both of your abilities. Chrom and I happen to be an exception due to acting as the Emblem of Bonds so to fit that theme, one of us stays behind for assistance."
---

---

-and while there ARE pinup pics, Pandora knows she can get a huge following doing whatever because she hot, so she mostly does whatever she wants-
---
---

---
Luvia: "It's also to make things more secure"
Martha: "Training can become intense..."
---
-So Bedi would then get the call and arriiiiiiive-
---
-Which Cronus managed to guard itself from with its shield!-
Charlotte: "My apologies about that!"
Shiki: "Andyou are.....?"

Stacey: "Well, I heard about people reviving and such..."
---
Natsuki: "Huh, the stuff looks more goofy than I thought! Even if there's still what I expected"
---
Atalanta: "I can imagine her revolting now" :smirk:
-And indeed, all five contestants stared silently at the picture, even Raven's eyes bulged a bit at the reveal of such a ridiculous thing killing someone-
-Gwen broke the silence with a "HOW?!"-
---
Suzuka: "Hm? What is it?"
Arisa: "Fair enough, but it yeah, I agree with her"
---
Arthur: "Can any people be saved?!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dipper: "Nothing's more important than family." :)

___

-So far, the strike seems to be working...-
___

-While Winter takes a battle stance-
Sothis: "I couldn't agree more." :)
---
-which Azura was happy for-
---
Weiss: -still unsure whether she should do this or not-

Abby: "Well it sounded like it!"
Illya: She's more prone to tease now...
---
Lilith: "Well for your info, I have a bigger bottom than my sis! Hmph!"
Morrigan: "OW! But that denial still makes you cuter" :p
---
Yuri: "No, no need to worry about anything"
---
Draco: -Silently slashed, but indeed, she's turned the place into Aestus Domus Aurea, granting her advantages, but unlike Nero, she isn't planning for the stage to last for long... Or in one piece-
Kanna: "I-I really didn't mean it that way! I swear! It's just... well, Illya is actually family while you and I..."

-Abby gets it, but seeing Kanna be nervous like that is funny?-
---
Qrow: ".....You're jealous of her, huh? Can't blame you for that." :p

-BOW SHOTS AT MORRIGAN-
---
Alear: "If you say so..."
---
-and Shez isn't planning on making this fight last much longer either, ready to unleash her ultimate attack-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "I-I really didn't mean it that way! I swear! It's just... well, Illya is actually family while you and I..."

-Abby gets it, but seeing Kanna be nervous like that is funny?-
---
Qrow: ".....You're jealous of her, huh? Can't blame you for that." :p

-BOW SHOTS AT MORRIGAN-
---
Alear: "If you say so..."
---
-and Shez isn't planning on making this fight last much longer either, ready to unleash her ultimate attack-
Abby: "While you and I what?" -yep-
---
Lilith: "No! I'm not!" -pout-

-She's flying to evade!-
---
Sayori: "Sorry if we made things awkward..."
---
-Both drawing their trump cards...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Abby: "While you and I what?" -yep-
---
Lilith: "No! I'm not!" -pout-

-She's flying to evade!-
---
Sayori: "Sorry if we made things awkward..."
---
-Both drawing their trump cards...-
Kanna: "We're... y'know... really really close!" :lol:
---
Qrow: "You totally are."

-he's shooting more arrows-
---
Alear: "You really don't have to worry." :)
---

-unfortunately, doing that also disabled the power-up, so she was really counting on this ending the fight-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Aw please, you still helped make things way easeir!"
---
Spartacus: "Certainly, quite the useful tools to accomplish our revolutions!"
---
-The sisters do a "YES!" and follow!-
---
Mash: "And in the end, you managed to defeat her?"
---
Scáthach: You'll have to face that head-on...
Tom: "It was only a few steps, but I guess I still helped." :p
___

Linebeck: "And I assume liberating this "Basel" is part of Chaldea's next plan?"
___

-Changing to more casual outfits like they had on earlier again?-
___

with Yukari's help. and that was after a considerable battle that Chara had little chance of actually winning.
___

Sothis: "I couldn't agree more." :)
---
-which Azura was happy for-
---
Weiss: -still unsure whether she should do this or not-
-The Pines family in general
___

Food talk aside, I hope you guys haven't been too swamped with paperwork for once. :p
___

-She's only ever defeated Klein with either Patxi's help or Weiss' help before...-

---

---

---

---
---

---
---
---

---
Natsuki: "Huh, the stuff looks more goofy than I thought! Even if there's still what I expected"
---
-And indeed, all five contestants stared silently at the picture, even Raven's eyes bulged a bit at the reveal of such a ridiculous thing killing someone-
---
---
T-To say the least...Oh, that reminds me, Luvia. We should probably invest in installing an actual s-security system this time... :ohwell:
___

Star: "Whoa, that makes it like twice as powerful! And this cape actually totally suits my style." :p

___

This is just how I normally talk! With enthusiasm!

-More quietly- (Hold on, you're Jack's friend! Lancer, right?)

Kirby: "Both good guys and bad guys?"
___

Peridot: "How are those followers numbers even remotely possible?!
___

WITH THE RIGHT DISTANCE AND VELOCITY, ANY ITEM THAT'S EVEN SLIGHTLY DENSE CAN BECOME LETHAL!
___

Tetra: "Trust us, it earned it's name for a reason..."
___

Everyone in town already been evacuated out of this area, so now we just need to get out of dodge!

Steven: "If all else fails, I can try and protect ss many of us as possible with one of my bubbles, but I don't know if I can form one big enough to contain all of us!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "We're... y'know... really really close!" :lol:
---
Qrow: "You totally are."

-he's shooting more arrows-
---
Alear: "You really don't have to worry." :)
---

-unfortunately, doing that also disabled the power-up, so she was really counting on this ending the fight-
Abby: "Like how...?"
---
Lilith: "No, why would I be?!"

-She keeps dodging, turning her wings into a jetpack!-
---
Sayori: "Soooo, what hobbies you got?"
---
-And right before the slashes were to start...-

Draco: "O' red pools of blood, decorate their demise. Blazes blossom in full glory, screams resound! O' seven dragons, become wings and run! Embrace! Dissolve! Make her yearn! Burn, 'O....

Ingurgigating Golden Theater
Babalon Domus Aurea!!"

Tom: "It was only a few steps, but I guess I still helped." :p
___

Linebeck: "And I assume liberating this "Basel" is part of Chaldea's next plan?"
___

-Changing to more casual outfits like they had on earlier again?-
___

with Yukari's help. and that was after a considerable battle that Chara had little chance of actually winning.
___

Lily: "So don't understate what you've done!"
---
Sparctacus: "Correct, my freedom-seeking comrade!"
---
-Of course, wo they gooooo-
---
Monika: "...Did it feel cathartic?"
---
-Ahue-
-How will she doooo?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "So don't understate what you've done!"
---
Sparctacus: "Correct, my freedom-seeking comrade!"
---
-Of course, wo they gooooo-
---
Monika: "...Did it feel cathartic?"
---
-Ahue-
-How will she doooo?-
Tom: "Thanks... I'll try not to." -Trying to be more confident about himself-

-Albeit, even now he thinks he hasn't done enough to solve his anger issues-

___

Linebeck: "I hope they already have an actual strategy to go with said plan..."
___

-So far, it just seems like another peaceful and therefore comparatively normal day in Tremorton-
___

to teach that dirty brother killer a lesson? absolutely.

___

-Her speed may have been lowered, but her evasiveness hasn't, so she's able to outrun at least most of the boulders this time...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
---
---
---
T-To say the least...Oh, that reminds me, Luvia. We should probably invest in installing an actual s-security system this time... :ohwell:
___

Star: "Whoa, that makes it like twice as powerful! And this cape actually totally suits my style." :p

___

This is just how I normally talk! With enthusiasm!

-More quietly- (Hold on, you're Jack's friend! Lancer, right?)

Kirby: "Both good guys and bad guys?"
___

Peridot: "How are those followers numbers even remotely possible?!
___

WITH THE RIGHT DISTANCE AND VELOCITY, ANY ITEM THAT'S EVEN SLIGHTLY DENSE CAN BECOME LETHAL!
___

Tetra: "Trust us, it earned it's name for a reason..."
___

Everyone in town already been evacuated out of this area, so now we just need to get out of dodge!

Steven: "If all else fails, I can try and protect ss many of us as possible with one of my bubbles, but I don't know if I can form one big enough to contain all of us!"
Ingrid: "I installed one in your base." :glare:

Palu: "Which backfired once you turned evil. We're not trusting you again."

Ingrid: "That side of me is gone, Palutena. Quite literally so."
---
Emblem Leif: "You must be the one they called for me."

Emblem Robin: "Now you sound a lot like he does." :)
---
Sothis: "Nicely done!" -now creates a blast from behind Cronus-

Alear: -worried they might get caught due to this loud guy-
---
Pandora: "....Girl, how big do you think that place is? Genuinely asking."
---
Blake: "That is true..."
---
Kanna: "Is it, well, can we just help ourselves with what's inside"

Azura: "I wonder if a world with so much water would make my own magic stronger..."
---
Ruby: "Penny, you, Weiss and I will work on getting as many people out as possible. Steven, you try to protect whoever we can't save in time."

-The Pines family in general
___

Food talk aside, I hope you guys haven't been too swamped with paperwork for once. :p
___

-She's only ever defeated Klein with either Patxi's help or Weiss' help before...-
-unfinished?-
---
Azura: "Fortunately..."
---
-and he's by far Weiss's strongest and most versatile familiar...-

Abby: "Like how...?"
---
Lilith: "No, why would I be?!"

-She keeps dodging, turning her wings into a jetpack!-
---
Sayori: "Soooo, what hobbies you got?"
---
-And right before the slashes were to start...-

Draco: "O' red pools of blood, decorate their demise. Blazes blossom in full glory, screams resound! O' seven dragons, become wings and run! Embrace! Dissolve! Make her yearn! Burn, 'O....

Ingurgigating Golden Theater
Babalon Domus Aurea!!"
Kanna: "You know, like best friends!"
---
Qrow: "Because she's hotter?" :p

Dark Pit: "Okay, that's cool..."
---
Alear: "I have quite a few, but right now, I really like fishing."
---
-and since it came before the slashes, Shez survived it-

-also, video unavailable-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-unfinished?-
---
Azura: "Fortunately..."
---
-and he's by far Weiss's strongest and most versatile familiar...-
I don't know how I forgot to type the rest of that lmao

-The Pines family in general seems to be a rather close and tight-knit one-
___

Then you guys might have actually had time to adjust to the new base for once. :p
___

-The same one that actually gave Weiss her scar before she defeated it and thereby turned it into one of her familiars to begin with...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I don't know how I forgot to type the rest of that lmao

-The Pines family in general seems to be a rather close and tight-knit one-
___

Then you guys might have actually had time to adjust to the new base for once. :p
___

-The same one that actually gave Weiss her scar before she defeated it and thereby turned it into one of her familiars to begin with...-
Byleth: "You all seem to have strong bonds." :)
---
Azura: "That's one way to put it."
---
-and one of her most influential ones...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "You all seem to have strong bonds." :)
---
Azura: "That's one way to put it."
---
-and one of her most influential ones...-
Dipper: "Heh. That's the Pines for ya." :)

Ford: "I couldn't agree more." :)
___

Have you guys been alright?
___

-It's...unlikely that Winter could defeat it totally solo, and even if she could, it likely wouldn't be without injury, or near-injury so long as Weiss commands the familiar to stop the battle on time-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dipper: "Heh. That's the Pines for ya." :)

Ford: "I couldn't agree more." :)
___

Have you guys been alright?
___

-It's...unlikely that Winter could defeat it totally solo, and even if she could, it likely wouldn't be without injury, or near-injury so long as Weiss commands the familiar to stop the battle on time-
Sothis: "Reminds me of Byleth and I... though we are not a true family, I still act as the mother figure she never got to have."
---
Azura: "We've taken well to being in a familiar spot, yes."
---
-and Winter could become afraid of fighting after that? or is Weiss overthinking?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Reminds me of Byleth and I... though we are not a true family, I still act as the mother figure she never got to have."
---
Azura: "We've taken well to being in a familiar spot, yes."
---
-and Winter could become afraid of fighting after that? or is Weiss overthinking?-
Dipper: "Like I said before, you don't have to be blood to be family."
___

...No offense, but you don't sound totally enthusiastic about it right there. Everything alright?
___

-She's smart enough to realize the Gigas doesn't truly mean harm and just follows basic commands, so she wouldn't become afraid of it...But that doesn't mean she couldn't still end up seriously injured battling it on accident-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dipper: "Like I said before, you don't have to be blood to be family."
___

...No offense, but you don't sound totally enthusiastic about it right there. Everything alright?
___

-She's smart enough to realize the Gigas doesn't truly mean harm and just follows basic commands, so she wouldn't become afraid of it...But that doesn't mean she couldn't still end up seriously injured battling it on accident-
Sothis: "I can agree with that." Then again, she has my heart, so she literally has my blood...
---
Azura: "Well, while the place is very sweet and nostalgic, the reason we're even here is still something we need to address. We cannot grow complacent just because we have a proper home. Regardless of whether we prefer this place or our old base, we still need to save Basel."
---
-and that's what makes Weiss already regret this decision-

-anyway, Gigas using big sword to slive-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "I can agree with that." Then again, she has my heart, so she literally has my blood...
---
Azura: "Well, while the place is very sweet and nostalgic, the reason we're even here is still something we need to address. We cannot grow complacent just because we have a proper home. Regardless of whether we prefer this place or our old base, we still need to save Basel."
---
-and that's what makes Weiss already regret this decision-

-anyway, Gigas using big sword to slive-
-Would either Sothis or Byleth herself comment on this outloud since they already explained the fused hearts to Ford and Dipper?-
___

Oh, true that. Who knows how many people there might have been subjugated by Drakkon or Koyanskaya during their reigns there...
___

-The first slashes of which Winter manages to dodge with ease, before trying to freeze the Gigas'; helmet-

-It's not too late for Weiss to order the Gigas to stop attacking and end the match...-

Top Bottom