• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Uni posted the Dokis entry in the first page and went the extra mile to make it even better, go read it.
Technically, it's probably Lilith who should be saying that, Jeanne.

You know what she meant, Gaster. :p
___

Star: "So they're like a power source for magic?"
___

-Are the others still frozen in time?-

Kirby: "Why? Did...something bad happen to it before...?" :urg:
___

Steven: "Th-That's kind of exaggerating it, clothes are still really important..."
___

-Well, there's nothing that said that powers were allowed...but if he tried, Mettaton would probably announce that there's a rule against it only in the middle of the quiz- :V
___

TLink: "Whoa!"

Tetra: "This must be another one of those televisions..."
___

Spooky: "You clearly don't read horror stories..."

-A few seconds later, Heshima is able to identify it-

Luxray! Ray! (It's the deer creature again! And it's headed this way!)
Lilith: "I'll try my best." For Lady Kamui!
---
Emblem Marth: "You must be thinking of the Falchion..."

-very much so, yes...-

Emblem Robin: "That sounds about right."
---
-not if Sothis pulled the sword he would-

-also, I assume that yes, they're frozen in time-

Dr. Coyle: "This just gets worse and worse..."
---
Pandora: "...This one's got some spunk. I like her." :p
---
-that sounds like something Mettaton would do lmao-
---
-Kanna, to the surprise of no one, looked at what's inside the fridge-

Azura: :rolleyes:
---
Blake: "And you clearly read nothing but horror stories."

Jaune: "I thought we stopped it!"
-Thus the people around start to move, with the Arthra and the Gokai Galleon temporarily stationed above the castle-
---
Artoria: "That's its name? May I ask for its background?"
-And a little lazy at other times-
---
-Indeed that's what happened, so they can't move for the moment as Sothis and Cronus clash with their following attacks!-
-Sabela tried to slash, but Rita blocks with her staff-
Rita: "I get that!"

Stacey: "More like it did a lot of bad to other worlds..."
---
Natsuki: "Heh, is that the case so?" :p
Sayori: Phew! Crisis averted, right?
---
-Indeed- :V
-Only Fourze's transformation is activated and even then it's not like he can get any new knowledge from that and it's also to protect his identity like Gwen-
-And also Danny's, but that's because by this point his identity is also secret so everyone thinks he's a full ghost-
-Gwen is like "Okay, keep going" while thinking "Just let this finish already!"-
Atalanta: "That one sounds annoyed by this, even if less than the other girl"
---
Alice: "You can watch a lot of performances in it! Almost like if it was magic~!"
-Illya reacted the same way-
---
Takeru: "But I have seen dozens of spirits, most of them don't want to harm others, there must be a way we can solve things"

-Atalanta was ready to shoot an arrow at the deer Specimen when it would appear-
Still curious if the Bureau will ever let them get combat upgrades someday given the context of them being androids here lol

Tom: "I'm sure the rest will turn out fine!" -Meaning the unburnt pancakes-
___

Linebeck: "...How many people think they should be the ones in charge around here?! I was told this place was more organized!"
___

...Come to think of it, neither have I, really. But if one was built in the first place, then surely it can be repaired, right?

//Leave it to Nasu to make a literal city become a Servant lmao

___

hey, just givin' my t wo cents. -Winks-

___

(Got it!) -Battle stance,-

(Good luck and here's to a good duel, Justeuze!)

(Oh, you're the one who's gonna need luck! Time for a battle!)

Dunno, I haven't thought what they could get.

Lily: "Oh, thank you. And also thanks for your assistance!"
---
Oui: "It makes things not boring at least" :p
---
Rin: "Hmmm, I... Suppose? I wouldn't know much of that"

//Indeed, and that's not getting to when like a month ago he made a fruit into a Servant
---
Mash: "Same! You have changed, so you have our support!"
Monika: "Thanks guys..."
---
-Scáthach thus keeps an eye on both Pokémon and how shall they perform-
Kanna: "Thanks, Illya-chan~!" :b: -offers her one-
---
-ELECTROSHOCK ARMS-
---
Veyle: "It's not like I'm trying to be the cutest..."
---
-SHEZ APPROACHED AT BLINDING SPEEDS-
Illya: -GASP- "For me?" :D
---
-Morrigan is shocked, and reacts in her burnt sprite that you know why I can't post it-
---
Sayori: "But you're still so good at it~!"
---
-But Draco, being able to sense her, is able to give a countering slash!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Uni posted the Dokis entry in the first page and went the extra mile to make it even better, go read it.

Dunno, I haven't thought what they could get.

Lily: "Oh, thank you. And also thanks for your assistance!"
---
Oui: "It makes things not boring at least" :p
---
Rin: "Hmmm, I... Suppose? I wouldn't know much of that"

//Indeed, and that's not getting to when like a month ago he made a fruit into a Servant
---
Mash: "Same! You have changed, so you have our support!"
Monika: "Thanks guys..."
---
-Scáthach thus keeps an eye on both Pokémon and how shall they perform-
Will do, and fair enough. :p

Tom: "That was nothing!"
___

Linebeck: "I can't deny that..." -Albeit he doesn't necessarily consider that a good thing with the whole mess around here-
___

I should really ask da Vinci about it later...

//I remember that one. At least it'd fit with the fruit-themed stuff some of the Sentai and Kamen Riders have dealt with. :p
___

from one person who was trapped in repeating and differing time loops to another, don't be so hard on yourself, alright?
___

-Right now they're both assuming battle stances, Rockruff with a confident grin and Justeaze with a fierce and confident glare, the latter of whom would try to strike first-

Lilith: "I'll try my best." For Lady Kamui!
---
Emblem Marth: "You must be thinking of the Falchion..."

-very much so, yes...-

Emblem Robin: "That sounds about right."
---
-not if Sothis pulled the sword he would-

-also, I assume that yes, they're frozen in time-

Dr. Coyle: "This just gets worse and worse..."
---
Pandora: "...This one's got some spunk. I like her." :p
---
-that sounds like something Mettaton would do lmao-
---
-Kanna, to the surprise of no one, looked at what's inside the fridge-

Azura: :rolleyes:
---
Blake: "And you clearly read nothing but horror stories."

Jaune: "I thought we stopped it!"
-Thus the people around start to move, with the Arthra and the Gokai Galleon temporarily stationed above the castle-
---
---
-Indeed that's what happened, so they can't move for the moment as Sothis and Cronus clash with their following attacks!-

---
---
-Only Fourze's transformation is activated and even then it's not like he can get any new knowledge from that and it's also to protect his identity like Gwen-
-And also Danny's, but that's because by this point his identity is also secret so everyone thinks he's a full ghost-
-Gwen is like "Okay, keep going" while thinking "Just let this finish already!"-
---
Alice: "You can watch a lot of performances in it! Almost like if it was magic~!"
---
Takeru: "But I have seen dozens of spirits, most of them don't want to harm others, there must be a way we can solve things"

-Atalanta was ready to shoot an arrow at the deer Specimen when it would appear-
-With the majority either going on a tour of the place or looking for their new rooms-
___

Star: "Intriguing..." -Actually curious about this-
___

(That lady is immune to time powers?!)

Kirby: "Huh?"
___

Steven: (...Okay, at least Pandora's not angry at them...)

___

QUESTION FIVE! NAME THIS GIANT RED FLOWER WITH AN INFAMOUSLY FOUL ODOR!

-A picture of a Rafflesia is shown on a giant monitor-

___

Tetra: "I'm guessing that means it isn't powered by magic, then."

TLink: (That's weird,I don't remember Illya having as much of an appetite as Kanna...)
___

Steven: "He's right, there has to be a reason you're like this! Do you remember anything about what happened to you? Did...did have anything to do with scaring people?"

Spooky: "Umm...w-well...Look, why do you care anyway? Worry about your own problems!" :glare: -Something about that question seemed to have really bothered her, even if she can't remember exactly why yet-

Amethyst: "Apparently, it doesn't know when it's lost a fight..." -Battle stance-

-Heshima points at the direction Specimen 8 is approaching from so Ata knows exactly where to shoot ahead of time, but the wendigo-like deer ghoul sends another herd of Violent Deer to try and attack the group before it even reaches them-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dipper: "He manaced us several times, and Chaldea and Basel twice, if not a few more times than that." -Referring to his earlier appearances in the old Disco Room thread before this one-

___

-Azura's current thoughts?-
___

-She tries to counter this by freezing the floor with another Ice Beam, allowing her to slide and skate across to give her better dodging ability-
Sothis: "And you're confident he's gone?"
---
Azura: I wonder if a performance will boost morale...
---
-oh, that's very clever of her-

-it works-

Illya: -GASP- "For me?" :D
---
-Morrigan is shocked, and reacts in her burnt sprite that you know why I can't post it-
---
Sayori: "But you're still so good at it~!"
---
-But Draco, being able to sense her, is able to give a countering slash!-
Kanna: "And Abby-chan too. You know I like sharing~"

-Illya sure does; the dragon sharing all sorts of food is a reason why her own appetite's out of control at times :V-
---
-LMAO-

-AND NOW STAFF SHOTS-
---
Veyle: -blushing and giggling- "T-Thank you... I suppose..."
---
-she saw it coming so well she even managed to deal a fatal slash to Shez, causing blood to splatter-

-Shez fell on her knees, as if life was slowly being taken out of her-

-Byleth and the other Servants, however, knew better-

---
---

---
---
---
---

-With the majority either going on a tour of the place or looking for their new rooms-
___

___

___

___

___

TLink: (That's weird,I don't remember Illya having as much of an appetite as Kanna...)
___

Steven: "He's right, there has to be a reason you're like this! Do you remember anything about what happened to you? Did...did have anything to do with scaring people?"

Spooky: "Umm...w-well...Look, why do you care anyway? Worry about your own problems!" :glare: -Something about that question seemed to have really bothered her, even if she can't remember exactly why yet-

Amethyst: "Apparently, it doesn't know when it's lost a fight..." -Battle stance-

-Heshima points at the direction Specimen 8 is approaching from so Ata knows exactly where to shoot ahead of time, but the wendigo-like deer ghoul sends another herd of Violent Deer to try and attack the group before it even reaches them-
-Peridot learns there's no Wi-Fi- :troll:
---
Emblem Marth: "As the story goes, this is a blade forged with the tooth of a dragon in order to counter the Shadow Dragon."

-a little rest is perfectly fine, thinks Emblem Roy-

Emblem Chrom: "We can also try to help with ruling a nation, as I have memories of that."
---
Sothis: "Hmmmm... I don't think I can accept such manipulation of the hands of time..." -snaps her fingers, outright deactivating both hers and Cronus's time freeze- "Let us battle fair and square." :p

-the scrapped idea of someone else doing that due to having the same Crest was too cool to now use-
---
Pandora: "Totally, cutie." :p
---
Kanna: "Whoa, it's fully stocked too!" -bouncy-

Azura: -eventually checks out of curiosity just to get some sparkling water-
---
Ruby: "Because they worry about you, girl. And think you don't need to live this way."

Jaune: "I kinda wish it would, honestly!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "And you're confident he's gone?"
---
Azura: I wonder if a performance will boost morale...
---
-oh, that's very clever of her-

-it works-
Dipper: "This time, at least, we actually are."

Ford: "Just prior to his last death, the Casters recited a spell to invoke an ancient power that he couldn't return again, the same mysterious ancient power he himself previously invoked as a failsafe means to cheat death, ensuring that his past deaths were never final."
___

-The concert Nero arranged several months ago certainly seemed to have similarly helped with morale..-
___

-While skating across the ice, she also uses the PSychic move Extrasensory to damage the bee without having to physically aim any attacks at it-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Will do, and fair enough. :p

Tom: "That was nothing!"
___

Linebeck: "I can't deny that..." -Albeit he doesn't necessarily consider that a good thing with the whole mess around here-
___

I should really ask da Vinci about it later...

//I remember that one. At least it'd fit with the fruit-themed stuff some of the Sentai and Kamen Riders have dealt with. :p
___

from one person who was trapped in repeating and differing time loops to another, don't be so hard on yourself, alright?
___

-Right now they're both assuming battle stances, Rockruff with a confident grin and Justeaze with a fierce and confident glare, the latter of whom would try to strike first-
Lily: "You're also humble!"
---
Oui: "Truly new here" :p
---
Rin: "YEah, maybe we should..."

//true
---
Monika: "at least you didn't perpetuate the suffering..."
---
-As Scáthach expected tbh-
Kanna: "And Abby-chan too. You know I like sharing~"

-Illya sure does; the dragon sharing all sorts of food is a reason why her own appetite's out of control at times :V-
---
-LMAO-

-AND NOW STAFF SHOTS-
---
Veyle: -blushing and giggling- "T-Thank you... I suppose..."
---
-she saw it coming so well she even managed to deal a fatal slash to Shez, causing blood to splatter-

-Shez fell on her knees, as if life was slowly being taken out of her-

-Byleth and the other Servants, however, knew better-
-How cute~-
Abby: :D
---
-SHE'S HIT BY THOSE, BUT RETURNS TO HER FEET-
---
Yuri: "...I do see what she means"
---
-Draco however, wanted to make sure she would be gone, aiming a slash at her head-
___

___

___

___

___

---
Emblem Marth: "As the story goes, this is a blade forged with the tooth of a dragon in order to counter the Shadow Dragon."

Emblem Chrom: "We can also try to help with ruling a nation, as I have memories of that."
---
Sothis: "Hmmmm... I don't think I can accept such manipulation of the hands of time..." -snaps her fingers, outright deactivating both hers and Cronus's time freeze- "Let us battle fair and square." :p

-the scrapped idea of someone else doing that due to having the same Crest was too cool to now use-
---
---

---
Ruby: "Because they worry about you, girl. And think you don't need to live this way."

-So do Natsuki, Medea and Blackbeard, who yell "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"-
---
Artoria: "So that explains its properties..."

-And then would watch action shows-
---
-The Cronus copy would seemingly acknowldge she's a threat... AND INSTANTLY CHANGED INTO A MORE POWERFUL FORM-
1701910984892.png

-While it may not look like just a simple gold recolor, Sothis knows better, this somehow doubled the copy's power to world-threatning levels-

Stacey: "Well.... My world is called Kikaitopia, and its royalty once tried to invade many worlds...."
---
Natsuki: -Blush- "I-I'm not cute!"
---
-Fourze and Ben would both answer "Vileplume!"-
---
Arisa: "Nope, but by electricity"
-Which Azura would find-
---
Takeru: "...Were you attacked?" -knows better than to just ask if she got shot-
-Meaning that the rrow instead struck one of the Deers, but that she also had to shoot more of them!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "You're also humble!"
---
Oui: "Truly new here" :p
---
Rin: "YEah, maybe we should..."

//true
---
Monika: "at least you didn't perpetuate the suffering..."
---
-As Scáthach expected tbh-
Tom: "Wait a minute, am I being humble? ...Huh, I guess I kinda am."
___

Linebeck: "I literally got here just this past week..."
___

The next time we go back to the Arthra, I'll ask her what's the situation with the summoning chamber. Hopefully it can still be fixed...
___

if the Underground's major foes suffered, it's cause they brought it on themselves by murdering everyone. obviously didn't even last when they could just reset everything whenever they felt like it.

___

-She knows her students- :p

---

---

---
---

---

---

---
-The Cronus copy would seemingly acknowldge she's a threat... AND INSTANTLY CHANGED INTO A MORE POWERFUL FORM-
View attachment 381372
-While it may not look like just a simple gold recolor, Sothis knows better, this somehow doubled the copy's power to world-threatning levels-

Stacey: "Well.... My world is called Kikaitopia, and its royalty once tried to invade many worlds...."
---
---
---
-Which Azura would find-
---
-Meaning that the rrow instead struck one of the Deers, but that she also had to shoot more of them!-
Peridot:

___

Star: "Whoa, monarch mentors...Well, actually, I don't know if you were more of a monarch or elected official or something, but still!"
___

(That form looks a LOT scarier than the previous one!)

Meta Knight: "Hmm, so your world's rulers were also invaders and conquerers..."
___

Connie: (I'm pretty sure a response like that is only going to make her think she's more cute or confirm her thoughts on the matter.)
___

-Unreplied on your end, Uni

I'M SORRY, BUT THAT ANSWER IS INCORRECT!
___

Spooky: "It doesn't matter. People are going to fear me and stop calling me cute! Just worry about not dying or join my ghost army already!" -Uncharacteriscally both angry and upset-

-The Violent deer quickly fall one by one to Atalanta's arrows, and while that happens, Specimen 8 moves to another part of the area using the Violent Deer as cover, also resulting in Heshima losing track of it-

(Damn it! Come on, where did that deer entity go...?) -Nearly got struck by one of Specimen 8's Soul tendrils a few seconds later, resulting in him having to leap out of hte way to avoid it-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tom: "Wait a minute, am I being humble? ...Huh, I guess I kinda am."
___

Linebeck: "I literally got here just this past week..."
___

The next time we go back to the Arthra, I'll ask her what's the situation with the summoning chamber. Hopefully it can still be fixed...
___

if the Underground's major foes suffered, it's cause they brought it on themselves by murdering everyone. obviously didn't even last when they could just reset everything whenever they felt like it.

___

-She knows her students- :p
Lily: "Congrats on that, then~!"
---
Oui: "My statement remains" :p
---
Sakura: "I wonder if your mother could help...."
---
Mash: "I honestly can't blame your laziness at times..."
---
-Indeed- :p -IT STARTS-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Congrats on that, then~!"
---
Oui: "My statement remains" :p
---
Sakura: "I wonder if your mother could help...."
---
Mash: "I honestly can't blame your laziness at times..."
---
-Indeed- :p -IT STARTS-
Tom: "I'm still not totally sure how much I've changed from before..."
___

Linebeck: "...I'm just going to get out of here before that fake monarch notices. Good day!" -Trying to speed walk away-
___

How much technology is involved with a summoning chamber compared to magic?
___

maybe it's not the best excuse...but when you spent as long as i did living in infinite loops knowing that one day, no matter what happened or changed, everything was going to be reset...it gradually becomes easier to stop caring. or at least stop bothering to do much.

___

-Justeaze immediately starts by launching Razor Leaves at Rockruff, in much the same manner as Chikoritas did in past Smash games-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dipper: "This time, at least, we actually are."

Ford: "Just prior to his last death, the Casters recited a spell to invoke an ancient power that he couldn't return again, the same mysterious ancient power he himself previously invoked as a failsafe means to cheat death, ensuring that his past deaths were never final."
___

-The concert Nero arranged several months ago certainly seemed to have similarly helped with morale..-
___

-While skating across the ice, she also uses the PSychic move Extrasensory to damage the bee without having to physically aim any attacks at it-
Sothis: "I see... Hopefully he didn't try it again..."
---
-it's her main inspiration, actually-
---
-Weiss had to appreciate the ingenuity-

-How cute~-
Abby: :D
---
-SHE'S HIT BY THOSE, BUT RETURNS TO HER FEET-
---
Yuri: "...I do see what she means"
---
-Draco however, wanted to make sure she would be gone, aiming a slash at her head-
Kanna: -giggling in happy as she shares~-
---
Dark Pit: "Had enough?"
---
Alear: "I can see it too." :)
---
-IT'S THEN THAT SHEZ CATCHES THE SWORD BY BLOCKING IT WITH HER OWN-

---

---

---
---
---
-Which Azura would find-
---
Peridot:

___

Star: "Whoa, monarch mentors...Well, actually, I don't know if you were more of a monarch or elected official or something, but still!"
___

___

Connie: (I'm pretty sure a response like that is only going to make her think she's more cute or confirm her thoughts on the matter.)
___

___

Spooky: "It doesn't matter. People are going to fear me and stop calling me cute! Just worry about not dying or join my ghost army already!" -Uncharacteriscally both angry and upset-

-The Violent deer quickly fall one by one to Atalanta's arrows, and while that happens, Specimen 8 moves to another part of the area using the Violent Deer as cover, also resulting in Heshima losing track of it-

(Damn it! Come on, where did that deer monster go...?) -Nearly got struck by one of Specimen 8's Soul tendrils a few seconds later, resulting in him having to leap out of hte way to avoid it-
Juri: "Dammit! How can I troll on social media now?" :glare:

-Palutena couldn't help but snicker at the sight-
---
-and his abilities...-

-....I gotta think of who would want the last two now-

Emblem Robin: "Monarchy sounds about right."
---
Sothis: "It is a good thing I did not come alone." :p

Shez: -appears before Cronus- "Hi." -then punches his face before dashing back-
---
Pandora: "You're even cuter now!" 😄
---
Blake: Huh? Really? What is it then?
---
Azura: -making a glass for herself and storing it where she found it-

Kanna: -still thinking of all her options, staring at the fridge like it was a door to the heavens-
---
Ruby: "We won't ever yield to you!" :glare:

Jaune: "Is she throwing out everything at us at once?!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot:

___

___

___

___

___

(Damn it! Come on, where did that deer entity go...?) -Nearly got struck by one of Specimen 8's Soul tendrils a few seconds later, resulting in him having to leap out of hte way to avoid it-

---
-and his abilities...-

---

---
---
---

Kanna: -still thinking of all her options, staring at the fridge like it was a door to the heavens-
---

Natsuki: "I wanted to watch the new hot series of this season!"
---
Artoria: "So, would it have more effectiveness against the draconic?"
---
-It pushes Cronus off, however, the helmet looks unscathed-
Shiki: -Knife out- "We should go at it..." -Alear agrees or not?-
-Rita and Coyle managed to corner the Sabela for enough minutes to the point the copy's mist powers would be of no use anymore to escape, but the damage Kaito intended to do was already done after eliminating it-

Stacey: "Correct... And my Father was the general of the army under the king's rule"
---
Natsuki: "I said I'm not!" -blushing harder-
---
-This time, Danny and Gwen both answered "Rafflesia!", the former glad for once he had to hear one of Sam's usual rants on society about nature once-
---
Unreplied KoP
Illya: "Please don't raid it..."
Mata Hari: Cute~
---
Takeru: "I already died, multiple times before. That's why I care, those people should have to rest"
Sakura: "And I once was frustrated too much that things didn't go the way I wanted either! But all that resentment, I unleashed it and it ended doing awful things that to this day I regret..."

-And Atalanta shot at the tendrils as a result!-
Tom: "I'm still not totally sure how much I've changed from before..."
___

Linebeck: "...I'm just going to get out of here before that fake monarch notices. Good day!" -Trying to speed walk away-
___

How much technology is involved with a summoning chamber compared to magic?
___

maybe it's not the best excuse...but when you spent as long as i did living in infinite loops knowing that one day, no matter what happened or changed, everything was going to be reset...it gradually becomes easier to stop caring. or at least stop bothering to do much.

___

-Justeaze immediately starts by launching Razor Leaves at Rockruff, in much the same manner as Chikoritas did in past Smash games-
Lily: "Well... It's not like I can fully tell either"
---
Oui: -Waves- "He will totally lose it in little" :p
---
Rin: "...W-Well...I'm not sure of that either..."
---
Mash: "To become so apathetic after experiencing such things...It's not something I can begin to imagine..."
---
-And how would he react to that?!-
Kanna: -giggling in happy as she shares~-
---
Dark Pit: "Had enough?"
---
Alear: "I can see it too." :)
---
-IT'S THEN THAT SHEZ CATCHES THE SWORD BY BLOCKING IT WITH HER OWN-
-And the three buckos all munch on cookies-
---
Morrigan: "No~" -SLOW SOUL FIST-
---
-Veyle blushes harder?.
---
Draco: -In a low voice despite, or maybe because, of her current voice- "Why don't you die...?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Well... It's not like I can fully tell either"
---
Oui: -Waves- "He will totally lose it in little" :p
---
Rin: "...W-Well...I'm not sure of that either..."
---
Mash: "To become so apathetic after experiencing such things...It's not something I can begin to imagine..."
---
-And how would he react to that?!-
Tom: "I know I've bettered myself a little, but I also know that I've still got a lot to work on..."
___

-Probably even sooner than that- :V
___

Then again, she has helped Chaldea's scientists quite a bit...Maybe I can at least ask to try helping them with the summoning chamber, too.
___

trust me, ya don't want to.

___

-Rockruff manages to dodge it, the Razor Leaves missing, before Rockruff Howls, raising the attack power of his own moves-

Sothis: "I see... Hopefully he didn't try it again..."
---
-it's her main inspiration, actually-
---
-Weiss had to appreciate the ingenuity-
Ford: "The Casters' spell should've logically prevented him from being able to..."
___

-Plus, from what she's heard about it, Weiss' recent concert in Beach City seems to have gone extraordinarily well, too-
___

-Weiss' thoughts?-

---
-and his abilities...-

---

---
---
---

---

---
---
-Rita and Coyle managed to corner the Sabela for enough minutes to the point the copy's mist powers would be of no use anymore to escape, but the damage Kaito intended to do was already done after eliminating it-

Stacey: "Correct... And my Father was the general of the army under the king's rule"
---
---
-This time, Danny and Gwen both answered "Rafflesia!", the former glad for once he had to hear one of Sam's usual rants on society about nature once-
---
Unreplied KoP
---
Takeru: "I already died, multiple times before. That's why I care, those people should have to rest"
Sakura: "And I once was frustrated too much that things didn't go the way I wanted either! But all that resentment, I unleashed it and it ended doing awful things that to this day I regret..."

Peridot; "HOW WILL I BINGE THE REST OF SPY X FAMILY OR THE LIVE-ACTION ONE PIECE NOW?!"

S-So much for status updates...Huh, I actually feel like a weight's been lifted from me because of that. :ohwell:
___

Star: "But wait, I thought the main objective here was just to take down the Alliance and save Basel?"
___

(Sounds like a good idea to me!) -Tried to hit the Cronus Copy with a Water Pulse-

Meta Knight: "Your own father?"
___

Connie: (Yeah, she's not exactly helping her case...)

Steven: (Are they....actually gonna end up becoming friends?)
___

-That is absolutely something Sam would do lol-

BUT THAT ANSWER IS CORRECT! ONE POINT EACH FOR DANNY AND GWEN!
___

Huh, could've sworn I replied to this one...Guess I was thinking of my earlier reply at the time lmao.

Tetra: "Electricity seems to be the main power source for virtually all the modern technology in this world..."
___

Spooky: "Why do you just try go already my army is bothering you so much? I'm...not sure what all of you went through, but so what if something could've happened to me in life? At least I finally scared someone!"

Steven: "Wait, finally...? What do you mean by "Finally scared someone"?"

Spooky: "Umm...Oh, just get out of this town already!" :glare: -Starting to lose her patience with them...But also starting to remember how she died-

-This damaged the tendril significantly, severing and freeing some of the Souls that it was formed from-

Specimen 8: "Why you do free them, child?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And the three buckos all munch on cookies-
---
Morrigan: "No~" -SLOW SOUL FIST-
---
-Veyle blushes harder?.
---
Draco: -In a low voice despite, or maybe because, of her current voice- "Why don't you die...?"
-emptying the jar all on their own-
---
Dark Pit: "......." -just moves around it because it's not a 2D Fighter-
---
-SHE SURE DOES-
---
Shez: -chuckles- "Don't worry, it'll hurt a lot when I power down." :p

Ford: "The Casters' spell should've logically prevented him from being able to..."
___

-Plus, from what she's heard about it, Weiss' recent concert in Beach City seems to have gone extraordinarily well, too-
___

-Weiss' thoughts?-
-it wouldn't if I weren't content with how I did Bill... but I did a good job, I think so yeah, it stopped them (unless there's a canon reincarnation :V)-

Byleth: "It's a relief..."
---
-so yeah, she might set something up-
---
Weiss: She's quite the smart one~!

---
---

---
---
---
Unreplied KoP
---

Peridot; "HOW WILL I BINGE THE REST OF SPY X FAMILY OR THE LIVE-ACTION ONE PIECE NOW?!"

S-So much for status updates...Huh, I actually feel like a weight's been lifted from me because of that. :ohwell:
___

Star: "But wait, I thought the main objective here was just to take down the Alliance and save Basel?"
___

(Sounds like a good idea to me!) -Tried to hit the Cronus Copy with a Water Pulse-

___

___

___

Huh, could've sworn I replied to this one...Guess I was thinking of my earlier reply at the time lmao.

Tetra: "Electricity seems to be the main power source for virtually all the modern technology in this world..."
___

Spooky: "Why do you just try go already my army is bothering you so much? I'm...not sure what all of you went through, but so what if something could've happened to me in life? At least I finally scared someone!"

Spooky: "Umm...Oh, just get out of this town already!" :glare: -Starting to lose her patience with them...But also starting to remember how she died-

-This damaged the tendril significantly, severing and freeing some of the Souls that it was formed from-

-LMAO ALPHYS-

Kamui: "...Maybe we'll look into it if there's really so much complaining."

Lilith: "I'm curious on how you lived so I would be open to experience it as well, Lady Kamui."
---
Emblem Marth: "That would be correct."

Emblem Chrom: "You're right, but that's no reason not to learn a few things for after we're done with that problem of yours."
---
Alear: "Agreed." -Engages with the House Leaders Bracelet to get Failnaught out- "I'll cover your back."

-oh, btw, how did Koyanskaya react to all this stuff?-
---
Pandora: "If even an narcissist like me thinks you're cute, that's probably saying something." :p

-she's fully aware of how self-centered she is-
---
Blake: "This is pretty close so far..."
---
Kanna: "Oh, you're here too, Illya-chan. You want something in there as well?" :)

Azura: -sipping her sparkling water, nodding at Tetra- "Some worlds show mankind in such an advanced state, it's almost crazy."
---
Ruby: "Yeah, that's new info right there! What happened?" -shoots a Specimen-

Blake: -tries to cut any tendril that gets too close-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it wouldn't if I weren't content with how I did Bill... but I did a good job, I think so yeah, it stopped them (unless there's a canon reincarnation :V)-

Byleth: "It's a relief..."
---
-so yeah, she might set something up-
---
Weiss: She's quite the smart one~!
-There's no canon reincarnation, albeit Lost Legends hints he survived his defeat in the original series...And there were also a lot of theories that he got reincarnated into a character from The Owl House early on in that show's run, due to Alex Hirsch voicing said characer with a voice identical to his Bill voice, minus the reverb and echo effects, but that's probably not canon- :V

Dipper: "Trust us, you still don't even know the half of it..." :urg:
___

-Will she discuss this with anyone or start setting it up on her own?-
___

-She's always been clever enough to make creative use of her abilities, but she's learned a lot of new means and strategies to use them from learning from Weiss herself and her creative and varied use of her glyphs-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-There's no canon reincarnation, albeit Lost Legends hints he survived his defeat in the original series...And there were also a lot of theories that he got reincarnated into a character from The Owl House early on in that show's run, due to Alex Hirsch voicing said characer with a voice identical to his Bill voice, minus the reverb and echo effects, but that's probably not canon- :V

Dipper: "Trust us, you still don't even know the half of it..." :urg:
___

-Will she discuss this with anyone or start setting it up on her own?-
___

-She's always been clever enough to make creative use of her abilities, but she's learned a lot of new means and strategies to use them from learning from Weiss herself and her creative and varied use of her glyphs-
-probably not :V-

Byleth: "I'm not sure I want to..."
---
-obviously, Mata Hari would know-
---
-the ice skating may even be taken from the way Weiss moves with glyphs-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tom: "I know I've bettered myself a little, but I also know that I've still got a lot to work on..."
___

-Probably even sooner than that- :V
___

Then again, she has helped Chaldea's scientists quite a bit...Maybe I can at least ask to try helping them with the summoning chamber, too.
___

trust me, ya don't want to.

___

-Rockruff manages to dodge it, the Razor Leaves missing, before Rockruff Howls, raising the attack power of his own moves-
Lily: "Acknowledging that is mature by itself!"
---
-So many wacky people around here and all, it's inevitable he'll encounter more soon- :V
---
Sakura: "So considerate of you too! I wish we could pay you back if we succeeded..."
---
Mash: "I don't... S-Sorry if we're bringing bad memories!"
Monika: "Right, it wasn't our intention"
---
Scáthach: So increasing his power, hmm...
-emptying the jar all on their own-
---
Dark Pit: "......." -just moves around it because it's not a 2D Fighter-
---
-SHE SURE DOES-
---
Shez: -chuckles- "Don't worry, it'll hurt a lot when I power down." :p
-It was absolutely worth it-
---
-Right to some spikes she made protrude- :V
---
Sayori/Natsuki/Yuri: How cute...
-They even wanna pat-
---
-Draco just replied by sending more glaming pillars at her... While she's also changing the terrain-

___

___

___

___

___

___

-LMAO ALPHYS-

Lilith: "I'm curious on how you lived so I would be open to experience it as well, Lady Kamui."
---

Emblem Chrom: "You're right, but that's no reason not to learn a few things for after we're done with that problem of yours."
---
Alear: "Agreed." -Engages with the House Leaders Bracelet to get Failnaught out- "I'll cover your back."

---
Pandora: "If even an narcissist like me thinks you're cute, that's probably saying something." :p

---
---
Kanna: "Oh, you're here too, Illya-chan. You want something in there as well?" :)

Azura: -sipping her sparkling water, nodding at Tetra- "Some worlds show mankind in such an advanced state, it's almost crazy."
---

Medea: "I just wanted to watch new episodes!"
Martha: "We'll really have to adress these complains..."
---
Artoria: "Huh, great news if we see a dragon opponent. Wouldn't be our first"
---
-The water attack didn't seem to affect Cronus in the slightest, as he advanced to what he considered the real threat in the two mercenaries-
-However, while he advanced and before the rest could move, everyone but Cronus, Byleth and Shez were frozen in place, and not out of time manipulation, but gravity manipulation-
-It's then that Byleth remembered there was another of those, and sure enough, she gets to see Kamen Rider Heart step into sight once again-
1701968637543.png

-As for Koyanskaya, she just returned from having went to another world to absorb the DNA of more wilderness-

Stacey: "Yes. His name was Bara****ara. He was a cruel and sadistic person that always abused power whenever he could, mostly taking on any woman that was unfortunate to catch his eye..." -has a clear disdain for his father-
---
Nanoha: "Hm! And Lindy-san and Yuuno-kun's planet is even more advanced than this!"
---
Yuri: Wait, so she's actually self-aware?
Natsuki: "W-Well... I.... I am..." -unable to come up with omething given her admittance-
Sayori: "A goddess complimented Natsuki~!"
---
Atalanta: "Okay, so they're not doing terribly at least..."
-Starfire in the audience is like "Psssst, Raven! You are meant to answer..." in a non-snarky tone, but Raven is like "If I feel like it"-
---
Sakura: "How did you scare someone...?"
Takeru: Wait, could it be... Whoever she scared was her killer?

Atalanta: "So that liberates them? With more reason now!" -she tried shooting at another tendril-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Acknowledging that is mature by itself!"
---
-So many wacky people around here and all, it's inevitable he'll encounter more soon- :V
---
Sakura: "So considerate of you too! I wish we could pay you back if we succeeded..."
---
Mash: "I don't... S-Sorry if we're bringing bad memories!"
Monika: "Right, it wasn't our intention"
---
Scáthach: So increasing his power, hmm...
Tom: "Maybe, but I still get angry from time to time, and heck, I even totally forgot about a curse I placed on Marco last year..." -Referring to the "Naysaya" incident again-
___

-Any in particular?- :V
___

No need! I think the most you could probably do here is help take down more villains, and I'd rather you guys not have to worry about that. My sisters and I know how to protect and can Tremorton as always!
___

nah, you're good. i've forgotten all but the most important stuff that happened in those reset timelines anyway. can't really bring back bad memories when they've never left you.
___

-Justeaze rather stubbornly tries to use Razor Leaf again after that, which Rockruff also dodges-

-His attack power increased, Rockruff first uses Rock Tomb, which Justeazes tries to dodge-

-probably not :V-

Byleth: "I'm not sure I want to..."
---
-obviously, Mata Hari would know-
---
-the ice skating may even be taken from the way Weiss moves with glyphs-
Dipper: "You're not missing out..."
___

-Being her Servant and all- :p
___

-She definitely learned the learned the trick from Weiss herself, skating in similar manner to how Weiss skates and jumps with glyphs-

-LMAO ALPHYS-

---

---

---

---
---

---

---
---
-The water attack didn't seem to affect Cronus in the slightest, as he advanced to what he considered the real threat in the two mercenaries-
-However, while he advanced and before the rest could move, everyone but Cronus, Byleth and Shez were frozen in place, and not out of time manipulation, but gravity manipulation-
-It's then that Byleth remembered there was another of those, and sure enough, she gets to see Kamen Rider Heart step into sight once again-
View attachment 381393
-As for Koyanskaya, she just returned from having went to another world to absorb the DNA of more wilderness-

Stacey: "Yes. His name was Bara****ara. He was a cruel and sadistic person that always abused power whenever he could, mostly taking on any woman that was unfortunate to catch his eye..." -has a clear disdain for his father-
---
Nanoha: "Hm! And Lindy-san and Yuuno-kun's planet is even more advanced than this!"
---
Natsuki: "W-Well... I.... I am..." -unable to come up with omething given her admittance-
---
-Starfire in the audience is like "Psssst, Raven! You are meant to answer..." in a non-snarky tone, but Raven is like "If I feel like it"-
---

Atalanta: "So that liberates them? With more reason now!" -she tried shooting at another tendril-
-Had to reference her constant status updates from Undertale- :V

We can work on trying to install wi-fi and other computer technology at any time with your permission, Lady Lilith.
___

Star: "Hmm...Okay, things are getting extra complicated in my home kingdom like every day, so I'm honestly open to hearing any expert advice I can get aboiut being a future monarch." :ohwell:
___

(Okay, what's with the magnet head guy?!)

-Did Koyanskaya visit any world in specific?-

Meta Knight: "Sounds like a pitiful excuse of both a general and a father."
___

Steven: "That's gotta be super cool! Right?" :p
___

-If there's a question rush or rounds that give extra points per question later, I could see Raven sweeping the competition at the last minute to every other contestant's shock- :V
___

Tetra: "They don't even live on the same planet as you?"
___

Spooky: "Nothing that any of you need to worry about! You know what, I'm done following you people around. Just make sure Sakura, Rin and Jenny get out of this alive. They're the only ones who ever actually helped me with anything outside of the scientists at GL labs!"

Steven: "But we're trying to help you! But we can't if we don't understand what happened to you or why you're like this! Why can't you see that?"

It's like Takeru said earlier. If she's anything like typical ghosts from horror movies, there's a good chance she's not herself as a ghost, or that she could even be cursed...

Spooky: "..."

-Ruby, Blake and Atalanta's attacks all released more of the human Souls captured and assimilated by Specimen 8, releasing them to move onto the afterlife, and Heshima subsequently helps by firing electric attacks at the wendgio-like entity to free more of the Souls, but this also ticks Specimen 8 off, who escapes into another rift to avoid further attacks-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tom: "Maybe, but I still get angry from time to time, and heck, I even totally forgot about a curse I placed on Marco last year..." -Referring to the "Naysaya" incident again-
___

-Any in particular?- :V
___

No need! I think the most you could probably do here is help take down more villains, and I'd rather you guys not have to worry about that. My sisters and I know how to protect and can Tremorton as always!
___

nah, you're good. i've forgotten all but the most important stuff that happened in those reset timelines anyway. can't really bring back bad memories when they've never left you.
___

-Justeaze rather stubbornly tries to use Razor Leaf again after that, which Rockruff also dodges-

-His attack power increased, Rockruff first uses Rock Tomb, which Justeazes tries to dodge-
Lily: "Well, it's not like those issues will just fade in a bit, those take time..."
---
-He will by chance stumble on Spartacus- :V
---
Sakura: "Awwww, thanks~! But we'd do it to pay back your hospitality"
---
Monika: "Maybe it's for the better, yeah..."
Mash: "S-Sooo..."
---
Scáthach: Now show me if you can evade that...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Well, it's not like those issues will just fade in a bit, those take time..."
---
-He will by chance stumble on Spartacus- :V
---
Sakura: "Awwww, thanks~! But we'd do it to pay back your hospitality"
---
Monika: "Maybe it's for the better, yeah..."
Mash: "S-Sooo..."
---
Scáthach: Now show me if you can evade that...
Tom: "Yeah, you're right. I just gotta keep improving and be patient!{" (But how much time will it take to work my anger issues out?)
___

Linebeck: "..." (Is he one of those...Ugh, what are they called again? Berserkers?)
___

Really, it's nothing you have to worry about. You guys already have to worry about enough villains and disasters as is...
___

anyhow, what have you three been up to?

-Referring to Ratbat as well-

___

-She actually manages to, avoiding it way ahead of time before trying to strike Rockruff with Vine Whips-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It was absolutely worth it-
---
-Right to some spikes she made protrude- :V
---
Sayori/Natsuki/Yuri: How cute...
-They even wanna pat-
---
-Draco just replied by sending more glaming pillars at her... While she's also changing the terrain-
Kanna: "Thanks for helping me get them, Illya-chan." :)
---
-HE DODGED-

Dark Pit: "You'll have to try harder-
---
-do they?-
---
-Shez simply vanished-

Dipper: "You're not missing out..."
___

-Being her Servant and all- :p
___

-She definitely learned the learned the trick from Weiss herself, skating in similar manner to how Weiss skates and jumps with glyphs-
Byleth: "I'll take your work for it."
---
-exactly- :p
---
-Weiss was very proud~-

---
---

---
---
---
---

We can work on trying to install wi-fi and other computer technology at any time with your permission, Lady Lilith.
___

Star: "Hmm...Okay, things are getting extra complicated in my home kingdom like every day, so I'm honestly open to hearing any expert advice I can get aboiut being a future monarch." :ohwell:
___

___

___

-If there's a question rush or rounds that give extra points per question later, I could see Raven sweeping the competition at the last minute to every other contestant's shock- :V
___

___

Spooky: "Nothing that any of you need to worry about! You know what, I'm done following you people around. Just make sure Sakura, Rin and Jenny get out of this alive. They're the only ones who ever actually helped me with anything outside of the scientists at GL labs!"

Steven: "But we're trying to help you! But we can't if we don't understand what happened to you or why you're like this! Why can't you see that?"

It's like Takeru said earlier. If she's anything like typical ghosts from horror movies, there's a good chance she's not herself as a ghost, or that she could even be cursed...

-Ruby, Blake and Atalanta's attacks all released more of the human Souls captured and assimilated by Specimen 8, releasing them to move onto the afterlife, and Heshima subsequently helps by firing electric attacks at the wendgio-like entity to free more of the Souls, but this also ticks Specimen 8 off, who escapes into another rift to avoid further attacks-
Lilith: "I suppose it can't be helped. And to be honest, I'm getting curious as well." :)
---
Emblem Marth: "Even without it, you might find my abilities to be quite useful."

Emblem Chrom: "Now that sounds like how things were in Ylisse."
---
Alear: "W-What sort of magic is this?!"

-Koyanskaya sees the current chaos?-
---
Pandora: "What's so wrong about being a cutie anyway?"
---
Blake: That Raven girl barely cares...
---
Kanna: "I'm not going to raid it, Illya-chan." ......at least not now.

Azura: "Fascinating, is it not?"
---
-and then Spooky is gone?-

Ruby: "He's vanished again!" :crazy:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "I'll take your work for it."
---
-exactly- :p
---
-Weiss was very proud~-
-They'll probably at least see some of the things Bill did previously at some point because characters who showed up only after his death acting to his chaos would be comedy gold- :V
___

-Likely some others to help set up a concert stage as well-
___

-She's learned a lot and put her learned moves, skills and creativity to good use, but she still hasn't won the training battle with the Lancer Queen yet-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

___

___

___

Lilith: "I suppose it can't be helped. And to be honest, I'm getting curious as well." :)
---
Emblem Marth: "Even without it, you might find my abilities to be quite useful."

---

---
---
---

---

da Vinci: "Then let's proceed~! You'll have so much fun seeing what it can do~!"
---
Artoria: "Very well, speaking of!" -performs Lodestar Rush on a dummy-
---
-Heart would make quick work of them, instantly punching Alear far and sending her flying, along Shiki and the Froakies-
-...........But they landed right deeper into the base, so it inadvertdly helped them get in further LOL-
-And I wasn't thinking of a specific world tbh, either way Koyanskaya is back... And hears the alarms-
Koyanskaya: "NOW WHAT?!"

Stacey: "He was a dangerous fighter, but he was an awful husband and parent, who killed his wives when he got bored of them, and any of his children that tried to avenge them..."
---
Natsuki: "It feels weird at my age, okay?"
---
-Ooooh, I like that idea- :p
-Even Gwen is like "Geez, she could at least try to show some interest...-
Atalanta: She'll be in last place if she doesn't do anything...
---
Illya: ".....I'll be watching you"
Nanoha: "No, they are from a planet called Mid-Childa. Magic isn't a secret there"
---
Takeru: "Please, we don't want to harm you, we want to help you..."
Sakura: "Yes,I once myself lost and miserable too, feeling anger at the whole world..."

Atalanta: ""We freed some, but it will return for more..."
Tom: "Yeah, you're right. I just gotta keep improving and be patient!{" (But how much time will it take to work my anger issues out?)
___

Linebeck: "..." (Is he one of those...Ugh, what are they called again? Berserkers?)
___

Really, it's nothing you have to worry about. You guys already have to worry about enough villains and disasters as is...
___

anyhow, what have you three been up to?

-Referring to Ratbat as well-

___

-She actually manages to, avoiding it way ahead of time before trying to strike Rockruff with Vine Whips-
Lily: -Nods- "If you keep putting an effort, all will be well!"
---
-He certainly has the hulking appearance one would expect from hearing that term-
---
Rin: "Can't deny I appreciate the change of pace here..."
---
Monika: "Oh administering stuff"
Mash: "Keeping up my skills"
Ratbat: "(Hungry)"
---
Scáthach: Hm, not bad. But there's no way he'll just allow himself to be hit.
Kanna: "Thanks for helping me get them, Illya-chan." :)
---
-HE DODGED-

Dark Pit: "You'll have to try harder-
---
-do they?-
---
-Shez simply vanished-
Illya: "Anything! I'm your retainer now and alll"
---
Morrigan: "Oh my, seems you actually will pull a challenge~" :p
-Lilith takes advantage to get with Qrow now-
---
-Only Yuri since she's the only of them who's taller than Veyle-
---
-But Draco was using their connection to try to track where will she appear...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-They'll probably at least see some of the things Bill did previously at some point because characters who showed up only after his death acting to his chaos would be comedy gold- :V
___

-Likely some others to help set up a concert stage as well-
___

-She's learned a lot and put her learned moves, skills and creativity to good use, but she still hasn't won the training battle with the Lancer Queen yet-
-LMAO YES-
---
-oh yeah, that'd be lovely-
---
-who is doing very agile stuff to try and hit the stinger-

Illya: "Anything! I'm your retainer now and alll"
---
Morrigan: "Oh my, seems you actually will pull a challenge~" :p
-Lilith takes advantage to get with Qrow now-
---
-Only Yuri since she's the only of them who's taller than Veyle-
---
-But Draco was using their connection to try to track where will she appear...-
Kanna: "Not sure you being a retainer feels right. You're still like a sister to me, Illya-chan..." -notably did not say anything about Abigail-
---
-Qrow doesn't play easy despite how he is :V-

Dark Pit: "You will fall, demon!"
---
Veyle: "H-Huh?" -looking at Yuri-
---
-RIGHT BEHIND HER-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: -Nods- "If you keep putting an effort, all will be well!"
---
-He certainly has the hulking appearance one would expect from hearing that term-
---
Rin: "Can't deny I appreciate the change of pace here..."
---
Monika: "Oh administering stuff"
Mash: "Keeping up my skills"
Ratbat: "(Hungry)"
---
Scáthach: Hm, not bad. But there's no way he'll just allow himself to be hit.
Tom: "Thanks... I'll try to keep that advice in mind." -Still smiling, but his expression conveys uncertainty and low confidence about it as well-
___

Linebeck: (...Concerning, yet somehow still not as intimidating as Jolene or Bellum...)
___

Even if a small number of villains have still be stirring up trouble...
___

Croagunk. (Word, brother.)

sounds like you're both doin' your jobs and keeping your skills up. that's more than i can typically say about myself,

-But even if he takes a lot of breaks, doesn't he still do his job as a chef and occasionally help out the scientists?-

___

-And he certainly doesn't, leaping away from and over multiple vine strikes before using Rock Slide-

(Uh oh...)

-LMAO YES-
---
-oh yeah, that'd be lovely-
---
-who is doing very agile stuff to try and hit the stinger-
Dipper: "As for his previous defeats, though..."

Ford: "There was almost always a zodiac prophecy involved."
___

___

-She's consistently able to dodge it, but is also having trouble landing non-Psychic attacks with how swift and and random the bee's flight patterns are-

---

---

---
---
---

---

da Vinci: "Then let's proceed~! You'll have so much fun seeing what it can do~!"
---
---
-Heart would make quick work of them, instantly punching Alear far and sending her flying, along Shiki and the Froakies-
-...........But they landed right deeper into the base, so it inadvertdly helped them get in further LOL-
-And I wasn't thinking of a specific world tbh, either way Koyanskaya is back... And hears the alarms-

Stacey: "He was a dangerous fighter, but he was an awful husband and parent, who killed his wives when he got bored of them, and any of his children that tried to avenge them..."
---
---
---
Nanoha: "No, they are from a planet called Mid-Childa. Magic isn't a secret there"
---
Sakura: "Yes,I once myself lost and miserable too, feeling anger at the whole world..."

Ooh, maybe we can you even introduce you to anime! :b:

Peridot: "And western animation!"

Lapis: "Or live-action dramas." -Referring to shows like Camp Pining Hearts-
___

Star: "Ylisse? Was that your kingdom?"
___

(YOWWWWWWWWWWWW!) :crazy:

(Ow...W-Wait, did we land in the base?)

Kirby: "...He...He sounds more like some of the villains Chaldea's more familiar with...But even we've met similar people before..."

Dedede: "If you can even call 'em people! What a punk! Hope he got his just desserts, and for once I don't mean food!" :glare:
___

Steven: "Peridot's cute and she's at hundreds of years older than most of us..."

Peridot: "Guilty as charged! My many Twitter followers can back this claim up. " :p
___

THIS COMPETITION IS ALREADY INTENSE! OUR WONDERFUL AUDIENCE IS LOVING IT!
___

Tetra: "...I guess it only makes sense if you're a space-faring navy..."
___

Steven: "Can you at least please try talking to us...? Maybe if you remembered what happened, we'd know how to make you yourself again!"

Spooky: "Forget this, I have a world full of people to scare! Good luck.." -Said dismissively to everyone except for Sakura, Rin and Jenny- "...be careful." -Actually a legitimately concerned warning to those last three, especially Sakura-

-Specimen 8 then reemerges from another rift in front of Atalanta and tries to ram her head with it's antlers-

-Emphasis on "tries", because this time, Heshima expected it to try another attack like that and fired a Thunderbolt at it, prompting it to escape via yet another rift-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
---
---
---

___

___

Kirby: "...He...He sounds more like some of the villains Chaldea's more familiar with...But even we've met similar people before..."

Dedede: "If you can even call 'em people! What a punk! Hope he got his just desserts, and for once I don't mean food!" :glare:
___

Steven: "Peridot's cute and she's at hundreds of years older than most of us..."

Peridot: "Guilty as charged! My many Twitter followers can back this claim up. " :p
___

___

___

Steven: "Can you at least please try talking to us...? Maybe if you remembered what happened, we'd know how to make you yourself again!"

Spooky: "Forget this, I have a world full of people to scare! Good luck.." -Said dismissively to everyone except for Sakura, Rin and Jenny- "...be careful." -Actually a legitimately concerned warning to those last three, especially Sakura-

-Specimen 8 then reemerges from another rift in front of Atalanta and tries to ram her head with it's antlers-

-Emphasis on "tries", because this time, Heshima expected it to try another attack like that and fired a Thunderbolt at it, prompting it to escape via yet another rift-
Lilith: "....I did not understand any of these words..."
---
-MANY STRIKES THAT CANNOT BE AVOIDED-

Emblem Chrom: "Yes. I was its chosen Exalt." -Star can assume this means ruler?-
---
Alear: "Ow..." -getting back up- "....Huh, convenient."

Byleth: -THROWING FIRE AT HEART-

Dr. Coyle: What took you so long? They're invading us!
---
Pandora: "Don't you mean X?" :troll:
---
-will Raven do anything?-
---
Kanna: "I'll be watching you too then." :p

Azura: "To live without worrying about secret powers... It must feel nice."
---
Weiss: "....Okay, what did you do for her to be fond of you three?"

Jaune: "Nicely done, Heshima!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

___

___

-She's consistently able to dodge it, but is also having trouble landing non-Psychic attacks with how swift and and random the bee's flight patterns are-
The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn

This and the rest of the Halloween stuff were unreplied.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn

This and the rest of the Halloween stuff were unreplied.
NOT ANYMORE

___

___

Sothis: "....So breaking the cycle is what helped you?"
---
Azura: Yes, I should set up a great concert!
---
-she'd have less trouble if she was a Ninetales :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "....So breaking the cycle is what helped you?"
---
Azura: Yes, I should set up a great concert!
---
-she'd have less trouble if she was a Ninetales :V-
Ford: "No, rather, the zodiac is is an ancient drawing of a wheel and Cipher himself, the former of which is divided evenly into 10 separate areas, each containing a different symbol representing people who, when all united and standing in the zodiac together, can invoke the zodiac's magic power,capable of defeating Bill and sealing him away."
___

-While she was a judge at that one idol contest, it's been a while since she's sang at a concert, herself...-
___

-She's aware of this and a bit grumpy about it, but she still not ready to evolve, so defeat it as a Vulpix she must- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ford: "No, rather, the zodiac is is an ancient drawing of a wheel and Cipher himself, the former of which is divided evenly into 10 separate areas, each containing a different symbol representing people who, when all united and standing in the zodiac together, can invoke the zodiac's magic power,capable of defeating Bill and sealing him away."
___

-While she was a judge at that one idol contest, it's been a while since she's sang at a concert, herself...-
___

-She's aware of this and a bit grumpy about it, but she still not ready to evolve, so defeat it as a Vulpix she must- :V
Byleth: "How intriguing..."

Sothis: "To carry clues of his defeat at all times..."
---
-and she should fix that-
---
-she must try her best!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "How intriguing..."

Sothis: "To carry clues of his defeat at all times..."
---
-and she should fix that-
---
-she must try her best!-
Dipper: "But even the plan for that got botched the first time we tried it..."
___

-She needs team to prepare the concert!-
___

(I've beaten this Queen Lancer before, and I can beat it again!)

-She waits for the Queen Lancer to fire it's stinger again-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "Not sure you being a retainer feels right. You're still like a sister to me, Illya-chan..." -notably did not say anything about Abigail-
---
-Qrow doesn't play easy despite how he is :V-

Dark Pit: "You will fall, demon!"
---
Veyle: "H-Huh?" -looking at Yuri-
---
-RIGHT BEHIND HER-
Illya: "...What does that make Abby-chan then?"
---
Lilith: "That just makes it the more satisfying" :p
Morrigan: "Try it, boy~!" -she dives at him with her wings baing turned into large blades!-
---
Yuri: "...AH! Sorry! I-I don't kno what came to me!"
---
-SO DRACO MADE AN ERUPTION THERE-
Tom: "Thanks... I'll try to keep that advice in mind." -Still smiling, but his expression conveys uncertainty and low confidence about it as well-
___

Linebeck: (...Concerning, yet somehow still not as intimidating as Jolene or Bellum...)
___

Even if a small number of villains have still be stirring up trouble...
___

Croagunk. (Word, brother.)

sounds like you're both doin' your jobs and keeping your skills up. that's more than i can typically say about myself,

-But even if he takes a lot of breaks, doesn't he still do his job as a chef and occasionally help out the scientists?-

___

-And he certainly doesn't, leaping away from and over multiple vine strikes before using Rock Slide-

(Uh oh...)
Lily: He's trying, but isn't fully sure of himself..."
---
Spartacus: -Spots him- "Ah, greetings, new stranger I haven't seen before!"
---
Sakura: "It should be manageable"
---
Monika: "Don't you tend to assist your grandfather and other scientists?"
Ratbat: "(And cook at times?)"
---
Scáthach: That's what I thought, he may be cute, but he's not naive...

___

___

___

___

___

___

---

Emblem Chrom: "Yes. I was its chosen Exalt." -Star can assume this means ruler?-
---

---
---
---

---

Martha: "...You will do it in due time, we hope"
---
Artoria: "Incredible results..."
---
Shiki: "....I will cut it down next time we see it" -yet can't deny this is surprisingly convenient-

Stacey: "Thankfully, a friend and I finally made him meet his end" -has no issue admitting that, that's how much of a horrible person his father was-
---
Natsuki: "X? What you mean?"
Sayori: "It's not something nice, hahaha..."
---
-She will, close to the end- :V
-Cyborg and Beast Boy keep being like "WHYYYYYYYYYY?!" as Tucker is trying to see if there's a way he can get the answers to give to Danny via hacking, but Fourze's popular girl friend takes his phone, he's like "HEY!" as she says "Cheaters don't prosper" having already confiscated the phone of the inofrmant guy from their own group for the same reason. Tucker upon seeing she's pretty does a 180 and is like "They sure don't, beauty!" as Sam does an "Ugh"-
Atalanta: "...Well, the audience is quite eccentric too"
-Gwen just says "Well, at least there's no super villain trying to interrupt us or something... Trust me, I've got a lot of that", the others doing their own take of "I can relate"-
---
Illya: "H-Huh? Why is that?"
Hayate: "Still so cool after all the times we've been there"
---
Sakura: "Wait!" -tried to reach her-
Rin: "...We went to her mansion once"

-Atalanta shot an arrow at it, wether it hits it before it gets to the rift is up to you-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dipper: "But even the plan for that got botched the first time we tried it..."
___

-She needs team to prepare the concert!-
___

(I've beaten this Queen Lancer before, and I can beat it again!)

-She waits for the Queen Lancer to fire it's stinger again-
Byleth: "I see... but it worked in the end, did it not?"
---
-INDEED SHE DOES, AND SHE'S EXCITED TO-
---
-AND FIRE IT SHE DOES-

Illya: "...What does that make Abby-chan then?"
---
Lilith: "That just makes it the more satisfying" :p
Morrigan: "Try it, boy~!" -she dives at him with her wings baing turned into large blades!-
---
Yuri: "...AH! Sorry! I-I don't kno what came to me!"
---
-SO DRACO MADE AN ERUPTION THERE-
Kanna: "....Honestly, I thought I'd be uncomfortable with it, but seeing her act like a retainer made me realize that she's always acted in that kind of way with me, so... it almost feels like it makes sense to have her be my full-time retainer... right?"
---
Qrow: "What do you want, kiddo?"

-HE SMACKS HER WITH AN ORE CLUB-
---
Veyle: "Oh, I never said I minded it."
---
-AND SHEZ WAS HIT, SENT FLYING-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: He's trying, but isn't fully sure of himself..."
---
Spartacus: -Spots him- "Ah, greetings, new stranger I haven't seen before!"
---
Sakura: "It should be manageable"
---
Monika: "Don't you tend to assist your grandfather and other scientists?"
Ratbat: "(And cook at times?)"
---
Scáthach: That's what I thought, he may be cute, but he's not naive...
-He's definitely different from how he was when dating Star...and how he was even just about a year ago-

___

Linebeck: "...Uh, hello. Name's Linebeck. And you are?"
___

It has been so far...I think. :ohwell:
___

doesn't mean i don't take extra time off to nap, watch TV and pull the occasional prank.

___

-And due to the number of rocks created by Rock Slide, Justeaze isn't able to avoid it as easily as his last attacks and is struck, though only after managing to dodge several of the tumbling rocks-

Byleth: "I see... but it worked in the end, did it not?"
---
-INDEED SHE DOES, AND SHE'S EXCITED TO-
---
-AND FIRE IT SHE DOES-
Ford: "No, Bill caught and destroyed the drawing before the ritual could be completed...At my brother's suggestion, however, I reluctantly agreed to try something more...unorthodox, but something he was also weak."
___

-Who will she ask for help with the event besides Mata Hari, though?-
___

-The second the Queen Lancer fires it, Winter tries to freeze the stinger before it even lands in the floor or wall with an Ice Beam, leaping forward to dodge it shortly thereafter-

---

---

---
---
---

---

---
---
Shiki: "....I will cut it down next time we see it" -yet can't deny this is surprisingly convenient-

Stacey: "Thankfully, a friend and I finally made him meet his end" -has no issue admitting that, that's how much of a horrible person his father was-
---
---
-Cyborg and Beast Boy keep being like "WHYYYYYYYYYY?!" as Tucker is trying to see if there's a way he can get the answers to give to Danny via hacking, but Fourze's popular girl friend takes his phone, he's like "HEY!" as she says "Cheaters don't prosper" having already confiscated the phone of the inofrmant guy from their own group for the same reason. Tucker upon seeing she's pretty does a 180 and is like "They sure don't, beauty!" as Sam does an "Ugh"-
-Gwen just says "Well, at least there's no super villain trying to interrupt us or something... Trust me, I've got a lot of that", the others doing their own take of "I can relate"-
---
---

-Atalanta shot an arrow at it, wether it hits it before it gets to the rift is up to you-
Peridot: "Trust me, if I learned about what all these words meant despite being from another planet without television entertainment at all, you can too in no time!"
___

Star: "That's how the leading governing ruler is called there, huh?":
___

*Ugh, well, at least we're actually in the base again...What's the next step of the plan now that we're here?)

Meta Knight: "He was no true father from the sounds of it..."
___

Peridot: "Ugh, don't remind me that they changed the name. How is a generic "X" on it's own indicative of a communications platform? It doesn't even have the charm of the avian theme anymore!"
___

(THE AUDIENCE HERE IS LOVING ALL THIS AND MORE AND MORE PEOPLE ARE TUNING IN FROM CABLE AND STREAMING ALIKE. THESE TEEN SUPERHERO CONTESTANTS AND THEIR BICKERING BUT SUPPORTIVE FRIENDS AND SIDEKICKS ARE RATINGS GOLD!)

NOW, ONTO THE SIXTH QUESTION!

___

-Because Illya became a glutton too after visiting the Dark World- :V

Tetra: "What's the place like?"
___

-It was too late, as by the time Sakura could get close to her, Spooky had already phased through the floor-

She got trapped in a doll somehow, lost most of her memories, and forgot where she lived, so we helped her find her way back home...

-Ata's arrow hits as Specimen 8 doesn't have nearly enough of a window of time to try and dodge it or open and other fit, freeing more of the humans spirits and ticking Specimen 8 off even more -

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "....Honestly, I thought I'd be uncomfortable with it, but seeing her act like a retainer made me realize that she's always acted in that kind of way with me, so... it almost feels like it makes sense to have her be my full-time retainer... right?"
---
Qrow: "What do you want, kiddo?"

-HE SMACKS HER WITH AN ORE CLUB-
---
Veyle: "Oh, I never said I minded it."
---
-AND SHEZ WAS HIT, SENT FLYING-
Abby: "So that means I've done a good job?" :D
---
Lilith: "What you mean kiddo? I'm like 300 years old!" >:V

-Morrigan is surprised by that, and lands like this-

1701997321296.png

---
Yuri: "...." -does it again-
---
-AND ANOTHER ONE FROM ABOVE HER BECAUSE IT'S COOL-
-He's definitely different from how he was when dating Star...and how he was even just about a year ago-

___

Linebeck: "...Uh, hello. Name's Linebeck. And you are?"
___

It has been so far...I think. :ohwell:
___

doesn't mean i don't take extra time off to nap, watch TV and pull the occasional prank.

___

-And due to the number of rocks created by Rock Slide, Justeaze isn't able to avoid it as easily as his last attacks and is struck, though only after managing to dodge several of the tumbling rocks-
-Yeah, even if she only got few glimpses at him, she can tell-
---
Spartacus: "I am the oppression-crushing former gladiator Spartacus! Pleasure to meet a fellow fighter for liberty!"
---
Rin: "There's been an attempt"
---
Mash: "That's fair then..."
---
Scáthach: At least she doesn't just stays still...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
---
---
---

Peridot: "Trust me, if I learned about what all these words meant despite being from another planet without television entertainment at all, you can too in no time!"
___

___

*Ugh, well, at least we're actually in the base again...What's the next step of the plan now that we're here?)

___

Peridot: "Ugh, don't remind me that they changed the name. How is a generic "X" on it's own indicative of a communications platform? It doesn't even have the charm of the avian theme anymore!"
___

(THE AUDIENCE HERE IS LOVING ALL THIS AND MORE AND MORE PEOPLE ARE TUNING IN FROM CABLE AND STREAMING ALIKE. THESE TEEN SUPERHERO CONTESTANTS AND THEIR BICKERING BUT SUPPORTIVE FRIENDS AND SIDEKICKS ARE RATINGS GOLD!)

___

___

-It was too late, as by the time Sakura could get close to her, Spooky had already phased through the floor-

She got trapped in a doll somehow, lost most of her memories, and forgot where she lived, so we helped her find her way back home...

-Ata's arrow hits as Specimen 8 doesn't have nearly enough of a window of time to try and dodge it or open and other fit, freeing more of the humans spirits and ticking Specimen 8 off even more -
Lilith: "I'll trust your word for it..."
---
Emblem Marth: "There is a reason I was Alear's main Emblem for so long."

Emblem Chrom: "That would be correct."
---
Alear: "I think the answer to that seems simple, doesn't it? We scout, and if we see routing the enemy isn't too overwhelming, we do that."
---
Pandora: "I know, but I think it's funny that it happened." :p
---
Blake: "Almost as much as the host..."
---
Kanna: "Well, if you're gonna watch over me, I should watch over you, right?" :lol: -trying to be a ditz-

Azura: "I'm curious as well."
---
Weiss: "You did...? Huh, I really should start asking how is your bonding time with your sister."

Blake: "Keep it up, Atalanta!"

Ford: "No, Bill caught and destroyed the drawing before the ritual could be completed...At my brother's suggestion, however, I reluctantly agreed to try something more...unorthodox, but something he was also weak."
___

-Who will she ask for help with the event besides Mata Hari, though?-
___

-The second the Queen Lancer fires it, Winter tries to freeze the stinger before it even lands in the floor or wall with an Ice Beam, leaping forward to dodge it shortly thereafter-
Byleth: "Unorthodox?"
---
-probably people good at setting up a stage-
---
-the beam lands... but doesn't freeze because Pokemon :V-

Abby: "So that means I've done a good job?" :D
---
Lilith: "What you mean kiddo? I'm like 300 years old!" >:V

-Morrigan is surprised by that, and lands like this-

1701997321296.png

---
Yuri: "...." -does it again-
---
-AND ANOTHER ONE FROM ABOVE HER BECAUSE IT'S COOL-
Kanna: "It's like you never lost your sight. You're really impressive, Abby-chan~!" :b:
---
Qrow: "Ehhhh. Not my type." :p -Lilith feels challenged?-

Dark Pit: -uses it to make a tornado now-
---
-Veyle giggles a bit-
---
Shez: -SENT FLYING-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yeah, even if she only got few glimpses at him, she can tell-
---
Spartacus: "I am the oppression-crushing former gladiator Spartacus! Pleasure to meet a fellow fighter for liberty!"
---
Rin: "There's been an attempt"
---
Mash: "That's fair then..."
---
Scáthach: At least she doesn't just stays still...
-And by now the pancakes are probably done!-

___

Linebeck: "...Well, I suppose being a pirate means rebelling against certain types of oppression by default. But I also don't stand for the kinds of entities your group here is up against. I've fought several before. Here's hoping the ones here are less dangerous in a direct fight..." :urg:

-Being possessed by Bellum to save Link and Tetra was a sacrifice he was willing to make and doesn't regret, but it sure as heck wasn't a pleasant experience...-

___

Well, I think we can at least safely say most of the supervillain activity is behind us for the rest of your guys' visit. :p
___

Pap may call me a lazybones, but i guess he isn't entirely wrong. heheheh.

-Are they also curious who he was chatting with on the cellphone?-

___

-It deals moderate damage, since Rock Slide is a strong move but not super effective against Grass-types-

-However, getting hit by some of the rocks did cause her to flinch, giving Rockruff a window of opportunity to either use another status effect-based move or another offense move-

Byleth: "Unorthodox?"
---
-probably people good at setting up a stage-
---
-the beam lands... but doesn't freeze because Pokemon :V-
Ford: "Long story short, we used a mind-erasing gun invented by an old friend of mine after striking a deal with him to let him into my mind to discover the information he needed to break the weirdness barrier surrounding the town."
___

-Mettaton most likely among them then- :V
___

(ARE YOU SERIOUS?!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ford: "Long story short, we used a mind-erasing gun invented by an old friend of mine after striking a deal with him to let him into my mind to discover the information he needed to break the weirdness barrier surrounding the town."
___

-Mettaton most likely among them then- :V
___

(ARE YOU SERIOUS?!)
Byleth: "A very dangerous, yet intelligent gambit."
---
-probably, yes-
---
-Winter seems to have bad luck :V-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dipper: "And the whole setup for that and how it worked out is honestly part of a whole other story..."
___

-Who else tho?-
___

-And she's not even a Lancer- :V
Byleth: "Fooled him by swapping clothes?"
---
-probably Lilith, assuming it happens in the castle-
---
-nor trained by one :V-

-but that means she'll eventually succeed :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Fooled him by swapping clothes?"
---
-probably Lilith, assuming it happens in the castle-
---
-nor trained by one :V-

-but that means she'll eventually succeed :V-
Ford: "...How did you guess? I didn't even mention the metal plate I had installed in my head."

___

-Starting the concert in the castle shortly after everyone arrives would be a good idea-
___

(Alright, what other strategies can I use...?) -Skating across the ice-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

___

___

Lilith: "I'll trust your word for it..."
---
Emblem Marth: "There is a reason I was Alear's main Emblem for so long."

Emblem Chrom: "That would be correct."
---
Alear: "I think the answer to that seems simple, doesn't it? We scout, and if we see routing the enemy isn't too overwhelming, we do that."
---
Pandora: "I know, but I think it's funny that it happened." :p
---
Blake: "Almost as much as the host..."
---
Kanna: "Well, if you're gonna watch over me, I should watch over you, right?" :lol: -trying to be a ditz-

Azura: "I'm curious as well."
---
Weiss: "You did...? Huh, I really should start asking how is your bonding time with your sister."

Blake: "Keep it up, Atalanta!"
Luvia: "For now let's get to adjust to this new environment"
---
Artoria: "He was? It feels even more of an honor then to be entrusted with him..."
---
Shiki: -Siiiigh- "Alright, let's get to it..."
-While Heart and Cronus would go to fight the mercs!-

Stacey: "Never was, and he didn't repent one bit"
---
Natsuki: "...Twitter's name actually changed? Why?!"
Sayori: "Um... Poor management" -to put it lightly-
---
Atalanta: "That must give this more ratings, I suppose...."
-The boys be like "Bring it on!" and Gwen did a half-hearted "Yipee"-
---
Illya: "..................Have manners and don't raid the fridge..."
Nanoha: "A little like here, but more advanced. And there's magic!"
---
Sakura: "No......" -worried-
Rin: "I was hoping that wouldn't come back to us..."
Makoto: "...I still have little clue how we got involved with this, but I won't just stand around while my friend is being experimented on"

Atalanta: "It's what I try!" -shoots another at the angered Specimen-
Kanna: "It's like you never lost your sight. You're really impressive, Abby-chan~!" :b:
---
Qrow: "Ehhhh. Not my type." :p -Lilith feels challenged?-

Dark Pit: -uses it to make a tornado now-
---
-Veyle giggles a bit-
---
Shez: -SENT FLYING-
Abby: "See? I told you that I would get used to this!"
---
Lilith: "Awwwww, why not~?" :3
-Morrigan recovered fast, and blocked with her wings!-
---
Yuri: "You're really so kind..." :)
---
-AND THEN TO RECEIVE STRONG SLASH-
-And by now the pancakes are probably done!-

___

Linebeck: "...Well, I suppose being a pirate means rebelling against certain types of oppression by default. But I also don't stand for the kinds of entities your group here is up against. I've fought several before. Here's hoping the ones here are less dangerous in a direct fight..." :urg:

-Being possessed by Bellum to save Link and Tetra was a sacrifice he was willing to make and doesn't regret, but it sure as heck wasn't a pleasant experience...-

___

Well, I think we can at least safely say most of the supervillain activity is behind us for the rest of your guys' visit. :p
___

Pap may call me a lazybones, but i guess he isn't entirely wrong. heheheh.

-Are they also curious who he was chatting with on the cellphone?-

___

-It deals moderate damage, since Rock Slide is a strong move but not super effective against Grass-types-

-However, getting hit by some of the rocks did cause her to flinch, giving Rockruff a window of opportunity to either use another status effect-based move or another offense move-
Lily: "Ah, it's time we check the pancakes!"
---
Spartacus: "Ah-ha! The first sentence already means you have a brave front, my brethren Hopefully you manage to show skills despite your to not let the opressors obstruct any path to freedom!"
---
Sakura: "And hopefully you haven't jinxed it" :p
---
Mash: "Ah, by the way, who was that call with?"
---
Scáthach: But which action will he choose now with this opening?

Top Bottom