• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "I was stillborn."

-so Byleth is technically undead, only kept alive by a second heart attached to hers...-
---
-indeed...-
Ford: "So her heart brought you back to life...?" -Actually surprised by that-

Dipper: "Does that mean you're...technically undead?"
___

One of these was unreplied and I can't tell what the "indeed" is a reply to lol.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ford: "So her heart brought you back to life...?" -Actually surprised by that-

Dipper: "Does that mean you're...technically undead?"
___

One of these was unreplied and I can't tell what the "indeed" is a reply to lol.
Byleth: -to Ford- "Indeed it did." -Dipper- "I.... suppose that would make me undead... and yet I still very much feel human and alive. Must be Sothis's doing."
---
Nora: "That's such a shame..." -pout-
---
Weiss: "...Winter?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: -to Ford- "Indeed it did." -Dipper- "I.... suppose that would make me undead... and yet I still very much feel human and alive. Must be Sothis's doing."
---
Nora: "That's such a shame..." -pout-
---
Weiss: "...Winter?"
Dipper: "Technicality or not, I'm a little more concerned about the fact that you were stillborn..." :urg:
___

Steven: "Hmm...Maybe the kitchen staff would be more open to occasional organized eating contests after the strike? Assuming that it works and changes things for the better. I really hope it does..."
___

(Hmm?) -Was batting and chasing a ball designed to look like a Pokeball around like a typical young doggo to pass the time-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dipper: "Technicality or not, I'm a little more concerned about the fact that you were stillborn..." :urg:
___

Steven: "Hmm...Maybe the kitchen staff would be more open to occasional organized eating contests after the strike? Assuming that it works and changes things for the better. I really hope it does..."
___

(Hmm?) -Was batting and chasing a ball designed to look like a Pokeball around like a typical young doggo to pass the time-
Byleth: "You really don't need to be concerned about that. I've been doing alright in spite of that."
---
Yang: "Yeah, me too..."
---
-that's adorable-

Weiss: "Can we talk for a little bit?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "You really don't need to be concerned about that. I've been doing alright in spite of that."
---
Yang: "Yeah, me too..."
---
-that's adorable-

Weiss: "Can we talk for a little bit?"
Ford: "But how did whoever was responsible for the surgery have a deity's heart on hand...?"

Dipper: "Were they even sure if it would work? ...Actually, I'm not sure if either of you would know the answer to those questions. Sorry about that if you don't." :lol:
___

-People who have friends or family on the kitchen staff have been especially hopeful for it and adamant about helping them with the strike...-
___

(Oh, sure! Is...everything okay?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ford: "But how did whoever was responsible for the surgery have a deity's heart on hand...?"

Dipper: "Were they even sure if it would work? ...Actually, I'm not sure if either of you would know the answer to those questions. Sorry about that if you don't." :lol:
___

-People who have friends or family on the kitchen staff have been especially hopeful for it and adamant about helping them with the strike...-
___

(Oh, sure! Is...everything okay?)
Sothis: "I would rather NOT speak of this..." :glare: -this is a VERY touchy subject for Sothis-
---
-though the fact that some of the problematic gluttons were also Rulers...-
---
Weiss: "It's about your training. This isn't anything bad about your performance though, so you don't have to worry about that."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "I would rather NOT speak of this..." :glare: -this is a VERY touchy subject for Sothis-
---
-though the fact that some of the problematic gluttons were also Rulers...-
---
Weiss: "It's about your training. This isn't anything bad about your performance though, so you don't have to worry about that."
Dipper: "...We're sorry. We didn't know it was that personal..." -Naturally, Dipper feels bad now-
___

-Makes resolving the matter the and actually make a difference for the better more difficult...-
___

(Okay, so at least I didn't mess anything up or let my skills go rusty...)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tom: "...You okay?" (Oh yeah, she's totally crushing on him. And he's already seeing another girl from their high school, right? Man, that's gotta be awkward...)

___

Linebeck: "The only woman I know enough to call at least a former friend tried to kill me on several occasions."
___

I guess all in all, we've just all learned a lot more the multiverse than any of us probably ever thought we would...
___

i take naps all the time. still got plenty of time for those.

___

-She'll need to learn more moves and evolve, but also just learn caution and strategy...-
Lily: "....Uh, yeah! I feel totally okay!"
---
Oui: "Sounds like you and her had a fun life then" :p
---
Rin: "Every mage knows alternate worlds exist, but I don't think we imagined to how many degrees..."
---
Monika: "Just like that Divine Dragon does!"
---
-Else, it could spell death for her... And surely Irisviel can tell, which is why she placed her with Scáthach-
-and it's showing two fingers?-

Kamui: Well, she hasn't ironed out her senses yet... but she can "see".
---
-he whacks her with his namesake staff :V-
---
Alear: "Peacetime makes this less eventful, so I had a lot of time for myself." :)
---
-now THAT is an interesting to bet on-

-if Draco would pay attention, she would sense that Shez's powers feel... almost otherworldly... is she even human?-
Abby: "...There's... A peace sign?"
---
Morrigan: "OWOWOWOW!"
Lilith: "Ha, good one" :p
---
Sayori: "Oh, that really sounds so fine~!"
Natsuki: "How does it feel to manage other people's necessities?"
---
-Indeed, fufufu-

-That, os what she's finally starting to wonder-
-All of the Pokemon and several younger members are like "Whoa..." and in awe of Lilith's dragon form, most not realizing she was a dragon as well-
___

-Either him, Steven, Star or Papyrus...But probably not Papyrus at least due to how hammy he is- :V
___

-More of those clones...-

Kirby: "Oh, we're Star Warrirors! Planet-traveling defenders of our home planet!"
___

-As do Steven and Connie, all waving at Blake, Dipper and Mabel-

-Blake's thoughts on the Dokis?-
___

-About a full minute passes, likely with none of the contestants answering or being sure what to answer, and as a result...-

ANNNNND TIME'S UP! WITH A GRAND TOTAL OF ZERO ANSWERS! THAT QUESTION HAS A SCIENTIFIC ANSWER LISTED ON THIS CARD, BUT IT ALSO NOTES THAT IT'S APPARENTLY A REFERENCE TO A HUMAN MOVIE. UHH...I'M SURPRISED NO ONE GOT THIS ONE THEN, ACTUALLY.

___

Tetra: "This place is almost as a big as a castle..." -Reminded of Hyrule Castle's ruins, albeit thankfully minus the damage from an invasion-
___

-Heshima did the same, hoping the wound left from the claws wasn't severe-

-Specimen 6 falls down, but it's strings completely fail to break (you get both an axe and enchanted sword as in-game weapons in Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion, and neither are capable of cutting it's strings whatsoever) and it's simply lifted up into the air to go look for another target, taking it's knife, or rather needle with it-

Oh come on! He can fly, too?! -Kicked in the face, sending her flying a few yards-
-TO THE CASTLE!-
---
Emblem Marth: "Hello, young maiden. I am Emblem Marth." -bows before Artoria-

-Star would get some people who can teach her about both ruling and magic if she got Chrobin...-

Emblem Roy: "I'm glad you enjoy it."
---
Alear: If these are as I have been told... they are no worse than Corrupted... -clenches her fists-
---
-Blake would also wave-
---
-and then I dunno how to continue Jannu and Kamui-

Blake: "I don't get it myself..."
---
-three adults? are you counting Azura? :V-
---
Blake: "You okay, Ata?!" 😟

Ruby: "Hmm..." -shoots a fire Dust bullet at it this time-
-They are, and then awed by the size of the castle-
---
Artoria: "Emblem Marth?" -explanation off-screen- "I see, so this specter is interested in partnering up with me?"

Mordred: "Hey! What else can you give me?"
---
-So no reason to hold back, as some run to her with blades, axes and hammers-

Stacaesar: "Star Warriors? Defend your planet?"
---
-That doesn't answers what KoP asked LOL-
---
-Similar here tbh-

Atalanta: "It is a weird question..."
-Ben is like "Okay, that's just one question, big deal. Give us your next shot!" while Gwen is internally like "This guy's way over his head"-
---
Suzuka: "Is that so?"
Alice: "It is so~!"
-Mata Hari, Tiki and da Vinci- :p
---
Atalanta: "I don't think so...."
-Makoto tried to shoot at Ruby while she was at it-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dipper: "...We're sorry. We didn't know it was that personal..." -Naturally, Dipper feels bad now-
___

-Makes resolving the matter the and actually make a difference for the better more difficult...-
___

(Okay, so at least I didn't mess anything up or let my skills go rusty...)
Sothis: "You could not have known so I cannot blame you... Try not to pry further, however. It is... genuinely uncomfortable to think about..."

-while they're certainly used to deities in Chaldea hiding things just because (Ingrid, Palutena when she feels like trolling, especially Pandora, etc.)... the tone in Sothis's voice makes it clear that what she's saying is not an excuse to dodge a question; it genuinely is a very touchy subject...-
---
-indeed........-
---
Weiss: "No... but any further growth will be... complicated. Like, you'll always be able to get better and stronger... but you're at a point where not evolving is starting to really hold back your potential."

Abby: "...There's... A peace sign?"
---
Morrigan: "OWOWOWOW!"
Lilith: "Ha, good one" :p
---
Sayori: "Oh, that really sounds so fine~!"
Natsuki: "How does it feel to manage other people's necessities?"
---
-Indeed, fufufu-

-That, os what she's finally starting to wonder-
Kamui: -taking mental notes- "I see... but this wasn't my hand. It was Kanna's. You were correct the first time when you questioned if I had any fingers up."

Kanna: "Still, that's really impressive, Abby-chan~" :)

Kamui: "It truly is. If you keep training your senses, your lack of sight might become nothing more than an afterthought one day. Perhaps pretending to be a retainer to my little Kannabean could help?" :)
---
Dark Pit: "I've beaten a goddess before. I'm not afraid of a demon."
---
Alear: "A bit tiring at times, honestly."
---
-what are they betting though? just bragging rights? :V-

Shez: -looking at Draco- "You can tell me when I should stop holding back." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "....Uh, yeah! I feel totally okay!"
---
Oui: "Sounds like you and her had a fun life then" :p
---
Rin: "Every mage knows alternate worlds exist, but I don't think we imagined to how many degrees..."
---
Monika: "Just like that Divine Dragon does!"
---
-Else, it could spell death for her... And surely Irisviel can tell, which is why she placed her with Scáthach-
Tom: "Well, at least you seemed glad to hear that Marco likes them, so I'll take that it's a good sign?" (I hope for their sake that they can figure things out...)
___

Linebeck: "I wouldn't exactly call hiding from an angry pirate "fun"." :glare:
___

That does make sense if several Servants are from different timelines or alternate worlds to begin with...
___

and a few others like Yukari or Heshima.

-To be fair, Heshima's only a lazy napper when Chaldea doesn't have to worry about villains and disasters- :V

___

-Of course, Justeaze wanted to train under Scáthach herself after seeing how strong Rockruff had become thanks to her teachings, but Irisviel likely already had the idea in advance as well with how carelessly overconfident the Chikorita can be-

Sothis: "You could not have known so I cannot blame you... Try not to pry further, however. It is... genuinely uncomfortable to think about..."

-while they're certainly used to deities in Chaldea hiding things just because (Ingrid, Palutena when she feels like trolling, especially Pandora, etc.)... the tone in Sothis's voice makes it clear that what she's saying is not an excuse to dodge a question; it genuinely is a very touchy subject...-
---
-indeed........-
---
Weiss: "No... but any further growth will be... complicated. Like, you'll always be able to get better and stronger... but you're at a point where not evolving is starting to really hold back your potential."
Ford: "My apologies. Regardless of whether or not we could've known, I should've realized that it could've been highly personal given what you've shared of the circumstances already..." :urg:

Dipper: (I don't know what happened...but it sounds serious...and really personal...) -Can already tell that Sothis isn't one of those trickster deities-

___

Steven; "I wonder if some of the...erm, others will actually reach an agreement with them soon..." -Doesn't want to call them gluttons because he's too nice-
___

(It is? I...guess I'm not terribly surprised. Evolved Pokemon are always older and stronger than their first forms...But have my skills and abilities really gotten to that point already?)

-TO THE CASTLE!-
---
Emblem Marth: "Hello, young maiden. I am Emblem Marth." -bows before Artoria-

-Star would get some people who can teach her about both ruling and magic if she got Chrobin...-

Emblem Roy: "I'm glad you enjoy it."
---
Alear: If these are as I have been told... they are no worse than Corrupted... -clenches her fists-
---
-Blake would also wave-
---
-and then I dunno how to continue Jannu and Kamui-

Blake: "I don't get it myself..."
---
-three adults? are you counting Azura? :V-
---
Blake: "You okay, Ata?!" 😟

Ruby: "Hmm..." -shoots a fire Dust bullet at it this time-
---
Artoria: "Emblem Marth?" -explanation off-screen- "I see, so this specter is interested in partnering up with me?"

---

---
---
-Similar here tbh-

-Ben is like "Okay, that's just one question, big deal. Give us your next shot!" while Gwen is internally like "This guy's way over his head"-
---
---
(Whoa!)

Yo, check this castle out!

Claptrap: "Hot-diggity dog! This place is magnificent!"
___

-Would Alear consider Star as a teammate for Chorbin based off of the information on her in the Chaldeadex?-
___

-Will the Assassins need to fight the clones as well?-

Kirby: "That's us!"

Dedede: "Well, someone's gotta keep the planet from being blown up or corrupted by evil wizards and aliens! How are we gonna eat good food if the solar system gets conquered or destroyed?!"
___

-What Digi said- :p
___

-Neither do I. We can drop that one if you guys want lol-

QUESTION TWO! IN THE PORKYMAN ANIME, WHAT IS TEAM SHUTTLE'S CATCHPHRASE?

-Yes, it'll be the same as Team Rocket's- :V
___

(Damn it...Jaune, please heal her!) -Calling him for help in Luxray language since Ata is wounded-

-Even if Specimen 6 catches fire, it doesn't seem to suffer any significant damage, only showing burn marks-

Spooky: "Oh yeah, good luck actually ever killing the Merchant. His ghost is inhabits a particularly cursed and powerful puppet." :p

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kamui: -taking mental notes- "I see... but this wasn't my hand. It was Kanna's. You were correct the first time when you questioned if I had any fingers up."

Kanna: "Still, that's really impressive, Abby-chan~" :)

Kamui: "It truly is. If you keep training your senses, your lack of sight might become nothing more than an afterthought one day. Perhaps pretending to be a retainer to my little Kannabean could help?" :)
---
Dark Pit: "I've beaten a goddess before. I'm not afraid of a demon."
---
Alear: "A bit tiring at times, honestly."
---
-what are they betting though? just bragging rights? :V-

Shez: -looking at Draco- "You can tell me when I should stop holding back." :p
Abby: "Just pretending?" :p
Illya: "I mean, it's not like you can officially be..."
---
Morrigan: "Owwww, what a bad boy" :p
Lilith: He must think we're normal succubi.
---
Sayori: "Ooooh... It's hard, huh..."
---
-Who will clean the room for a whole week-

Draco: "....What you mean by holding back?!"
Tom: "Well, at least you seemed glad to hear that Marco likes them, so I'll take that it's a good sign?" (I hope for their sake that they can figure things out...)
___

Linebeck: "I wouldn't exactly call hiding from an angry pirate "fun"." :glare:
___

That does make sense if several Servants are from different timelines or alternate worlds to begin with...
___

and a few others like Yukari or Heshima.

-To be fair, Heshima's only a lazy napper when Chaldea doesn't have to worry about villains and disasters- :V

___

-Of course, Justeaze wanted to train under Scáthach herself after seeing how strong Rockruff had become thanks to her teachings, but Irisviel likely already had the idea in advance as well with how carelessly overconfident the Chikorita can be-
Lily: "Aaaah~ Yes it is~"
---
Oui: "Depends on her MO" :p
---
Sakura: "When you take that into account, I wonder what's the real limit..."
-If only they knew now cities and fruits can be Servants-
---
Mash: "Well, it can be healthy to take them when you haven't had much rest"
---
-After all they met by Justeaze having stolen a gem-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Aaaah~ Yes it is~"
---
Oui: "Depends on her MO" :p
---
Sakura: "When you take that into account, I wonder what's the real limit..."
-If only they knew now cities and fruits can be Servants-
---
Mash: "Well, it can be healthy to take them when you haven't had much rest"
---
-After all they met by Justeaze having stolen a gem-
Tom: "...Okay? Then that's good, yeah!" (Oh yeah, she's totally crushing on him.)
___

Linebeck: "Her MO is searching the Great Sea for me, trying to attack my ship to board it, then trying to hunt me down and slice me open. You steal some of a person's treasure once..."
___

-They probably will eventually- :V

What if their isn't a limit to the multiverse? Even if there's a limit to alternate worlds, there could still be countless totally different ones out there.
___

i don't think i'll ever get enough rest to keep up with the time i lost from resets. -Both winked again and shrugged-

___

-That of Squaridot's gemstone, a hostile Homeworld soldier, shortly after she was poofed, no less-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---

---
---
-Similar here tbh-

---
---
(Whoa!)

___

-Would Alear consider Star as a teammate for Chorbin based off of the information on her in the Chaldeadex?-
___

Dedede: "Well, someone's gotta keep the planet from being blown up or corrupted by evil wizards and aliens! How are we gonna eat good food if the solar system gets conquered or destroyed?!"
___

___

___

(Damn it...Jaune, please heal her!) -Calling him for help in Luxray language since Ata is wounded-

-Even if Specimen 6 catches fire, it doesn't seem to suffer any significant damage, only showing burn marks-

Spooky: "Oh yeah, good luck actually ever killing the Merchant. His ghost is inhabits a particularly cursed and powerful puppet." :p
Azura: "It's just as I remember..." :)
---
Emblem Marth: "That would be it, yes. From one brave ruler to another."

Emblem Roy: "The ability to survive through sheer willpower, I suppose."

Alear: "Where is this Star girl?"
---
-Alear takes a deep breath then takes on a fighting stance before immediately striking and disarming the first clone that reached her-

-she then proceeded to cut down that clone using their own weapon-

-all done with the execution and precision of someone who was raised to be nothing more than a machine-
---
Blake: I think they'll fit in nicely here... even if they can't fight.
---
-nah, it should be more legally distinct :V-

-"WE'RE FLYING OFF AGAIIIIIIIIIIIN!"-
---
-Jaune is kinda busy helping his own teammates since people split up... but he heard the call and is trying to rush to them-

-Yang pushed Ruby out of the way to take the shot... which hit her robot arm so she's not wounded-

Ruby: "YANG!" :crazy:

Yang: "What? I'm fine." :p

Ruby: "You're lucky..."

Ford: "My apologies. Regardless of whether or not we could've known, I should've realized that it could've been highly personal given what you've shared of the circumstances already..." :urg:

Dipper: (I don't know what happened...but it sounds serious...and really personal...) -Can already tell that Sothis isn't one of those trickster deities-

___

Steven; "I wonder if some of the...erm, others will actually reach an agreement with them soon..." -Doesn't want to call them gluttons because he's too nice-
___

(It is? I...guess I'm not terribly surprised. Evolved Pokemon are always older and stronger than their first forms...But have my skills and abilities really gotten to that point already?)
Sothis: "I could never put you at blame for merely being curious. It's part of human nature, after all." :)
---
Yang: "I really hope so too..."
---
Weiss: "You could always learn new skills... but nothing you'll learn will actually push you to new heights. You've... effectively hit a plateau that will not be surpassed until you evolve."

Abby: "Just pretending?" :p
Illya: "I mean, it's not like you can officially be..."
---
Morrigan: "Owwww, what a bad boy" :p
Lilith: He must think we're normal succubi.
---
Sayori: "Ooooh... It's hard, huh..."
---
-Who will clean the room for a whole week-

Draco: "....What you mean by holding back?!"
Kamui: "I can't in good conscience hire a blind girl as a retainer unless I'm confident the lack of sight is no hindrance in the slightest... but I can't stop close friends from playing pretend." ;)

Kanna: "M-Mama!" 😳
---
-yes he does-

Dark Pit: -pointing his staff at her, Smash 4 render style-
---
Alear: "The weight of having responsibility over others will always be heavier than your own..."
---
-oh, I like that lmao :V-

Shez: "What? You thought I'd be going all out against my Servant when I don't know how much they can do?" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "I could never put you at blame for merely being curious. It's part of human nature, after all." :)
---
Yang: "I really hope so too..."
---
Weiss: "You could always learn new skills... but nothing you'll learn will actually push you to new heights. You've... effectively hit a plateau that will not be surpassed until you evolve."
Dipper: "I'm still really sorry for bringing it up..."
___

-How does the strike seem to be going so far?-
___

(Is...Is it really limiting my stats and moves that much...?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dipper: "I'm still really sorry for bringing it up..."
___

-How does the strike seem to be going so far?-
___

(Is...Is it really limiting my stats and moves that much...?)
Sothis: "You are forgiven."
---
-it's a struggle-
---
Weiss: "Mostly the moves. You would be able to learn a much wider variety of things by evolving, not to mention having a whole new type."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "You are forgiven."
---
-it's a struggle-
---
Weiss: "Mostly the moves. You would be able to learn a much wider variety of things by evolving, not to mention having a whole new type."
Ford: "Regardless, I think we may have asked you more than enough, there..."

Dipper: "We can leave if you want..."

___

-How have some of the Rulers been taking it?-
___

(Right, I'll actually become part Fairy-type from evolving...)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ford: "Regardless, I think we may have asked you more than enough, there..."

Dipper: "We can leave if you want..."

___

-How have some of the Rulers been taking it?-
___

(Right, I'll actually become part Fairy-type from evolving...)
Byleth: "Well, how about you talk of yourselves a little?"
---
-Kamui and Jeanne are devastated :V-
---
Weiss: "And I'm sure Patxi is in a similar situation." They always seem to keep up with one another.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Well, how about you talk of yourselves a little?"
---
-Kamui and Jeanne are devastated :V-
---
Weiss: "And I'm sure Patxi is in a similar situation." They always seem to keep up with one another.
Dipper: "Us?"

Ford: "Hmm, I suppose we haven't mention much about ourselves past our names and the fact that we're both twins from separate generations of the same family..."

___

-Can they comprehend why the kitchen staff is on strike?-
___

-And make an effective team as a result as well-

(...I'm...I'm not keeping him from evolving, too, am I...?) :urg:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dipper: "Us?"

Ford: "Hmm, I suppose we haven't mention much about ourselves past our names and the fact that we're both twins from separate generations of the same family..."

___

-Can they comprehend why the kitchen staff is on strike?-
___

-And make an effective team as a result as well-

(...I'm...I'm not keeping him from evolving, too, am I...?) :urg:
Byleth: "You really haven't. And yet I have a feeling you've been through a lot..."
---
-they can... but they still wanna eat :V-
---
Weiss: "I think the more likely possibility is that Patxi is the one holding you back. Then again, it's hard to pick one option when you have so many so I can't fully blame him."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Whoa!)

___

___

___

___

___

---

---
-Alear takes a deep breath then takes on a fighting stance before immediately striking and disarming the first clone that reached her-

-all done with the execution and precision of someone who was raised to be nothing more than a machine-
---
---

---
-Jaune is kinda busy helping his own teammates since people split up... but he heard the call and is trying to rush to them-

-Yang pushed Ruby out of the way to take the shot... which hit her robot arm so she's not wounded-

Illya: "This is where you used to live?"
Mary: "It's soooo pretty, Kanna~!"
---
Artoria: "I see. I can tell from your manner of speech and body language that you are a gentle and wise soul... I'm surprised I'd be picked up by you"

Mordred: "Anything else I don't have, silly" :p
---
-Likely at least a few-
-And that was pretty badass. The others left keep trying to slash or smack her-

Stacaesar: "...Your planet really gets threatened in such ways?"
---
-Indeed. Now who shall they cross paths with next? Hmmmmmm.... Oh, I know: Pandora- :V
---
-Fair enough, they can cross paths with the kitties later- :V

-Ben, Fourze and Gwen all answered the same thing at the same time, causing the latter to be embarrassed right afterwards, with Danny internally being like "Frick, why did I have to forget that?!"-
Atalanta: "Well that's one I'm sure everyone knows"
---
The kids in Halloween went unreplied, then again they're not doing much by now.
---
-Good, because Atalanta really hurt-
Elizabeth: "Then we'll just have to crush that puppet!"
Rin: "I'm with her in this one!" -shot at Specimen 6-

-Not like that was Makoto's only shooting at them, until Takeru went to block them-
Takeru: "Makoto-niichan! We need you to stay still!" -he said as his ghosts also tried to get to Makoto, but he just kept charging through with attacks-
Tom: "...Okay? Then that's good, yeah!" (Oh yeah, she's totally crushing on him.)
___

Linebeck: "Her MO is searching the Great Sea for me, trying to attack my ship to board it, then trying to hunt me down and slice me open. You steal some of a person's treasure once..."
___

-They probably will eventually- :V

What if their isn't a limit to the multiverse? Even if there's a limit to alternate worlds, there could still be countless totally different ones out there.
___

i don't think i'll ever get enough rest to keep up with the time i lost from resets. -Both winked again and shrugged-

___

-That of Squaridot's gemstone, a hostile Homeworld soldier, shortly after she was poofed, no less-
Lily: "Yeah, it's quite wonderful to know~" -giggled lost in thought-
---
Oui: "Sounds like she's quite passionate about it at least"
---
-Eventually, mayhaps- :V
Sakura: "I was refering to Servants, specifically"
---
Mash: "...You know, I actually never asked you about that...But maybe it's also too uncomfortable of a topic"
---
-So, yeah, she really needs to know how to defend herself-
-For now she's been told to hydrate-
Kamui: "I can't in good conscience hire a blind girl as a retainer unless I'm confident the lack of sight is no hindrance in the slightest... but I can't stop close friends from playing pretend." ;)

Kanna: "M-Mama!" 😳
---
-yes he does-

Dark Pit: -pointing his staff at her, Smash 4 render style-
---
Alear: "The weight of having responsibility over others will always be heavier than your own..."
---
-oh, I like that lmao :V-

Shez: "What? You thought I'd be going all out against my Servant when I don't know how much they can do?" :p
Illya: "Hmmm, pretend, huh?"
Abby: "Ooooh~"
---
Morrigan: -Getting up- "Oh, violent bad boy, huh~? I see why my sis thinks you're cute~"
Lilith: "Heheheh~ Yeah, though please set that down..."
---
Natsuki: "How big is your territory, for that matter?"
---
-Yeah- :V
Guifei: "I'll give her two months~"
Musashi: "I'll give her one"

Draco: "...What...What are you?! You're clearly not human!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Yeah, it's quite wonderful to know~" -giggled lost in thought-
---
Oui: "Sounds like she's quite passionate about it at least"
---
-Eventually, mayhaps- :V
Sakura: "I was refering to Servants, specifically"
---
Mash: "...You know, I actually never asked you about that...But maybe it's also too uncomfortable of a topic"
---
-So, yeah, she really needs to know how to defend herself-
-For now she's been told to hydrate-
Tom: "...I think some of the pancakes are burning."

-Sure enough, some of them currently are-
___

Linebeck: "You have no idea..."
___

Oh. Well, hmm, I'm not sure...Most of them are human, deities or demigods, right?
___

certainly doesn't have most of my best memories from there...from what i can remember of the reset timelines at all, anyway. but it's common knowledge among friends and most of the Rulers now, at least.

___

-That much she's at least smart enough to do, more so due to being a Grass-type, so she uses one of her vines to pick up and drink from a bottle of water-

Byleth: "You really haven't. And yet I have a feeling you've been through a lot..."
---
-they can... but they still wanna eat :V-
---
Weiss: "I think the more likely possibility is that Patxi is the one holding you back. Then again, it's hard to pick one option when you have so many so I can't fully blame him."
Dipper: "Oof, you don't know the half of it..."
___

-Being able to eat isn't the same thing as gorging on far more meals than any normal human could ever possibly eat in one sitting- :V
___

(Hey, Patxi's not holding me back! Neither of us are totally ready to evolve yett) -While she's mentioned that before, it's...been quite a while since she last has. A little over a year-

---

---

---
---

---

---
Artoria: "I see. I can tell from your manner of speech and body language that you are a gentle and wise soul... I'm surprised I'd be picked up by you"

---
-Likely at least a few-

---
-Indeed. Now who shall they cross paths with next? Hmmmmmm.... Oh, I know: Pandora- :V
---

-Ben, Fourze and Gwen all answered the same thing at the same time, causing the latter to be embarrassed right afterwards, with Danny internally being like "Frick, why did I have to forget that?!"-
---
---
THIS VERY CASTLE IS THE OLD HOME OF KAMUI AND HER FAMILY?!

Intriguing, it looks like it resides within it's own dimension...
___

Princess Butterfly? Hmm, well, knowing her, she 's probably on the ship hanging out with some of her friends...
___

(...Whoa...)

(Your name's Alear, right? That was totally awesome!)

Kirby: "Very often, actually..." :urg:
___

-Major oof- :V
___

-That's what I was thinking, Digi- :p

LET'S DO A REPLAY OF THAT AND PLAY IT FRAME BY FRAME TO FIND OUT EXACTLY WHICH CONTESTANT GAVE THAT ANSWER ANSWERED FIRST!

-They do, and...it turns out all three of them answered at exactly the same time-

...OKAY, BEN, FOURZE AND GWEN ALL GET A POINT. THAT TIMING WAS ODDLY COINCIDENTALLY PRECISE.
___

-They probably just go on a tour of the mansion led by Suzuka?-
___

(You'll be alright, Ata...)

Alright, that does it! I've had enough of this mind-controlled crap! -Tries to fly towards Takeru again, arming herself with an electro-cannon-

-All it does is prompt Specimen 6 to escape via being raised by it's own strings, evidently in control of it's own strings unlike a certain salesman-

-Shortly after that, he lands near Rin and tries to stab her arm as well-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
-Likely at least a few-

---
---

---
---

-Not like that was Makoto's only shooting at them, until Takeru went to block them-
Takeru: "Makoto-niichan! We need you to stay still!" -he said as his ghosts also tried to get to Makoto, but he just kept charging through with attacks-

___

Princess Butterfly? Hmm, well, knowing her, she 's probably on the ship hanging out with some of her friends...
___

(...Whoa...)

___

___

LET'S DO A REPLAY OF THAT AND PLAY IT FRAME BY FRAME TO FIND OUT EXACTLY WHICH CONTESTANT GAVE THAT ANSWER ANSWERED FIRST!

-They do, and...it turns out all three of them answered at exactly the same time-

...OKAY, BEN, FOURZE AND GWEN ALL GET A POINT. THAT TIMING WAS ODDLY COINCIDENTALLY PRECISE.
___

___

Alright, I've had enough of this mind-controlled crap! -Tries to fly towards Takeru again, arming herself with an electro-cannon-

-All it does is prompt Specimen 6 to escape via being raised by it's own strings, evidently in control of it's own strings unlike a certain salesman-

Kamui: "I really missed it. I'm glad you all enjoy it... though we might talk about making changes..."

Lilith: "Oh, what kind?"

Kamui: "Trust me. The place they come from is much more advanced, so there's quite a lot to say..."

Lilith: "O-Oh..."
---
Emblem Marth: "How could you be? You seem to be a fine ruler beloved by your people."

Emblem Roy: "Well, it can't hurt to have even more of it, can it?"

Alear: "I see... could you call her, perhaps?"
---
-Alear slashed one of the clones with the weapon she stole before throwing it at another, aiming for the head, then summoned one of her own swords to stab another before letting it fall on the ground lifeless-

Alear: -looking at the frog Pokémon- "This is not the time to be gushing about someone's skills. One blink and you could lose your life."

Veyle: She's really going all out...

-Dr. Coyle would notice the start of this slaughter and immediately warn Rita about it-
---
-Pandora is enjoying a manicure right now-

Blake: "Impressive..."
---
-heck yee they do!-
---
Jaune: "You're pretty badly hurt... Let me help."

Weiss: "Perhaps encase it in ice could do the trick?" -ready to do so-

Illya: "Hmmm, pretend, huh?"
Abby: "Ooooh~"
---
Morrigan: -Getting up- "Oh, violent bad boy, huh~? I see why my sis thinks you're cute~"
Lilith: "Heheheh~ Yeah, though please set that down..."
---
Natsuki: "How big is your territory, for that matter?"
---
-Yeah- :V
Guifei: "I'll give her two months~"
Musashi: "I'll give her one"

Draco: "...What...What are you?! You're clearly not human!"
Kanna: "...I can already tell I can't change your minds."
---
Dark Pit: "If you call me cute one more time..." -Morri knows this'll lead to a fight-
---
Alear: "I've never measured it... I suppose I'm relatively small compared to the nations surrounding me... but all four of them have my faith in me, so I suppose my rule extends to an entire continent?" :lol:
---
Byleth: "I'm still certain it'll take just a week."

Shez: "If I knew the answer to that, I'd definitely tell you." -that answer only made Draco more worried?- "By the way, you blinked again." -now behind her-

Dipper: "Oof, you don't know the half of it..."
___

-Being able to eat isn't the same thing as gorging on far more meals than any normal human could ever possibly eat in one sitting- :V
___

(Hey, Patxi's not holding me back! Neither of us are totally ready to evolve yett) -While she's mentioned that before, it's...been quite a while since she last has. A little over a year-
Byleth: "Some kind of world-ending threat?"
---
-they agree on that but still... food good :V-
---
Weiss: "You said that last year."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tom: "...I think some of the pancakes are burning."

-Sure enough, some of them currently are-
___

Linebeck: "You have no idea..."
___

Oh. Well, hmm, I'm not sure...Most of them are human, deities or demigods, right?
___

certainly doesn't have most of my best memories from there...from what i can remember of the reset timelines at all, anyway. but it's common knowledge among friends and most of the Rulers now, at least.

___

-That much she's at least smart enough to do, more so due to being a Grass-type, so she uses one of her vines to pick up and drink from a bottle of water-
Lily: "........AAAAAAH!" -went to check-
---
Oui: "But I'm interested" :p
---
Rin: "Though some animals too..."
---
Mash: "I get the last part, but even then experiencing such events... I can't imagine them..."
Monika: "....I kinda do, even if to a much lesser scale"
---
Scáthach: ...Cute
Kanna: "...I can already tell I can't change your minds."
---
Dark Pit: "If you call me cute one more time..." -Morri knows this'll lead to a fight-
---
Alear: "I've never measured it... I suppose I'm relatively small compared to the nations surrounding me... but all four of them have my faith in me, so I suppose my rule extends to an entire continent?" :lol:
---
Byleth: "I'm still certain it'll take just a week."

Shez: "If I knew the answer to that, I'd definitely tell you." -that answer only made Draco more worried?- "By the way, you blinked again." -now behind her-
Abby: "No you don't~"
Illya: "I say the same!"
---
Morrigan: "But isn't that what you are~?" :p
---
Natsuki: "An entire continent?!"
---
Musashi: "Oh look, she's realized she's screwed up!"

-And indeed, Draco was tooshocked to reply to the next attack-

___

___

(...Whoa...)

___

___

___

___

Alright, that does it! I've had enough of this mind-controlled crap! -Tries to fly towards Takeru again, arming herself with an electro-cannon-

Kamui: "I really missed it. I'm glad you all enjoy it... though we might talk about making changes..."

Kamui: "Trust me. The place they come from is much more advanced, so there's quite a lot to say..."

---
Emblem Marth: "How could you be? You seem to be a fine ruler beloved by your people."

---
-Alear slashed one of the clones with the weapon she stole before throwing it at another, aiming for the head, then summoned one of her own swords to stab another before letting it fall on the ground lifeless-

Alear: -looking at the frog Pokémon- "This is not the time to be gushing about someone's skills. One blink and you could lose your life."

-Dr. Coyle would notice the start of this slaughter and immediately warn Rita about it-
---

---
-heck yee they do!-
---

Lindy: "You saw the metal corridors and screens all over it, they're useful for a lot of things" :p
Martha: "We'd also have to stablish a proper network..."
da Vinci: "Leave that to us~"
---
Artoria: "I was... For a while"
Mordred: "Heh, little bit" :p
---
Kiritsugu: "...She's good at this" -Sigurd would definitely know-
Grimlock: -Sees it- "Me Grimlock like her style"
-She'd see Rita with her hand covering a wound left from removing Rule Breaker-

Stacey: "And you manage to defend it...?"
---
-Because why noooooot-

-The Dokis and Steven keep going-
---
Atalanta: "Good for them..."
-Fourze did a thumbs up, Ben did a "See? I can do this" while Gwen rolls her eyes behind her mask. Beast Boy in the audience is like "Raven! Be sure to respond next one!" which she tries to ignore-
---
-Yep, though not like there's much seen of it in the source material anyway-
---
Atalanta: "I'd be thankful..."
-Seeing that, Makoto went for a Rider Kick once again!-
Rin: "Only one way to know!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "........AAAAAAH!" -went to check-
---
Oui: "But I'm interested" :p
---
Rin: "Though some animals too..."
---
Mash: "I get the last part, but even then experiencing such events... I can't imagine them..."
Monika: "....I kinda do, even if to a much lesser scale"
---
Scáthach: ...Cute
-Some of the pancakes are burning, but not all of them, so it's not like it's a total loss. Most of them are still fine, so they'll be able to enjoy most of the batch with the pancakes up to their usual level of quality-

-The ones that are burning though need to be extinguished- :V
___

Linebeck: "Well, she's not here. Probably better for me so that I still have my head attached to my neck."
___

Like Lobo?
___

...right, you were probably from a copy of the game that multiple reset save files...

___

-Not terribly surprising since she's a Pokemon- :p

Byleth: "Some kind of world-ending threat?"
---
-they agree on that but still... food good :V-
---
Weiss: "You said that last year."
Ford: "Try a whole multiverse-ending threat, or at least one who would've warped it into his own twisted image..."

___

-Food very good, but that doesn't mean the chefs have the energy or time to make thousands of meals on a daily basis-

-It doesn't help that Kamui and Jeanne aren't even the only members of Chaldea to order that much food regularly- :V
___

(W-Well, we weren't ready to evolve back then! And...I guess we both still aren't totally ready yet, now, either...)

---

---

---

---
-heck yee they do!-
---

Lindy: "You saw the metal corridors and screens all over it, they're useful for a lot of things" :p
---
---

---
-Because why noooooot-

---
-Fourze did a thumbs up, Ben did a "See? I can do this" while Gwen rolls her eyes behind her mask. Beast Boy in the audience is like "Raven! Be sure to respond next one!" which she tries to ignore-
---
---
A-As long as you're alright with any modifications to the castle, Lady Lilith...
___

Can do!

-Does so, and a few minutes later, Star shows up-

Star: "You guys wanted to see me?"
___

(We've been in worse situations and survived...)

(This is still a highly dangerous one, Hurricane!) -Used Water Pulse to defeat another clone-

Kirby: "We always do!"

Meta Knight: "It is no simple task."

-...Most of these guys don't look like they would last one minute in a fight-
___

-Before seeing Pandora?-
___

-If they aren't still full, they could use some popcorn for this- :p
___

-Any canon rooms of significance or nah?-
___

-Would Jaune be able to heal her?-

-This time Jenny flew around Makoto nd immediately fired the electricity beam at his back, intending to shortcircuit the microchip controlling him-

(If it stopped that living mannequin, it might just stop a living puppet, too!)

-Specimen 6 still tried to stab Rin's arm just as the Archer said that-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Some of the pancakes are burning, but not all of them, so it's not like it's a total loss. Most of them are still fine, so they'll be able to enjoy most of the batch with the pancakes up to their usual level of quality-

-The ones that are burning though need to be extinguished- :V
___

Linebeck: "Well, she's not here. Probably better for me so that I still have my head attached to my neck."
___

Like Lobo?
___

...right, you were probably from a copy of the game that multiple reset save files...

___

-Not terribly surprising since she's a Pokemon- :p
-So she would go for one and put the fire out relieved-
---
Oui: "Maybe I should take a look at her myself. Oh well, I have more important matters anyway"
---
Rin: "Yeah, he'd be the first to come to mind here..."
---
Monika: "Well, some wanted to do multiple routes at once..."
---
Scáthach: "How are you feeling?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-So she would go for one and put the fire out relieved-
---
Oui: "Maybe I should take a look at her myself. Oh well, I have more important matters anyway"
---
Rin: "Yeah, he'd be the first to come to mind here..."
---
Monika: "Well, some wanted to do multiple routes at once..."
---
Scáthach: "How are you feeling?"
-Using a fire extinguisher or a just a magic spell to put the fire out?-
___

Linebeck: -Looking back at King Knight and Medb and wondering how she could possibly still want to go the cafeteria while the former is there- "Such as...?"
___

I can't think of any others that we know...Unless I'm forgetting any of them?
___

...uh, is that even a thing that's possible in-game?

___

(A little tired from training and the workout, but I could easily take down some more dummies and drones!) -Sipping more water-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Abby: "No you don't~"
Illya: "I say the same!"
---
Morrigan: "But isn't that what you are~?" :p
---
Natsuki: "An entire continent?!"
---
Musashi: "Oh look, she's realized she's screwed up!"

-And indeed, Draco was tooshocked to reply to the next attack-
Kanna: "Alright then." I hope they'll make it fun, at least...
---
Dark Pit: -brings out his Silver Bow and detaches it into the two blades- "What did I just say?!"
---
Alear: "Yeah... sounds like a lot, right?"
---
Byleth: "Indeed she did."

-which was just a kick-
-at this point, Shez is fully taking advantage of the fear factor-

Ford: "Try a whole multiverse-ending threat, or at least one who would've warped it into his own twisted image..."

___

-Food very good, but that doesn't mean the chefs have the energy or time to make thousands of meals on a daily basis-

-It doesn't help that Kamui and Jeanne aren't even the only members of Chaldea to order that much food regularly- :V
___

(W-Well, we weren't ready to evolve back then! And...I guess we both still aren't totally ready yet, now, either...)
Sothis: "That sounds terrible... and even then that might be an understatement."
---
-no but they're still problems :V-
---
Weiss: "And how long will this last?" -genuine question-

---
---

---
-Because why noooooot-

---
---
---
A-As long as you're alright with any modifications to the castle, Lady Lilith...
___

Can do!

___

(This is still a highly dangerous one, Hurricane!) -Used Water Pulse to defeat another clone-

___

-Before seeing Pandora?-
___

___

___

-This time Jenny flew around Makoto nd immediately fired the electricity beam at his back, intending to shortcircuit the microchip controlling him-

Lilith: "Entirely metal structures might not be necessary. This place is safe enough just from how hard to reach it is to not require the extra protection."

Kamui: "Well, I suppose I can agree with that. Only Anankos knew about this place..."
---
Emblem Marth: "For a while? What happened?"

Emblem Roy: "I like that confidence." :)

Emblem Chrom: "So you're the one next in line to rule over a magical kingdom... I suppose Robin and I can be of assistance then."

Emblem Robin: -reading a book right now-
---
Emblem Sigurd: "Centuries of working under intensely stressful conditions may be an unhealthy lifestyle, but it cannot be denied how deadly Alear has become from it all..."

Alear: "You Assassins should focus on scouting the base to find our other allies... Wasn't that part of the plan?"

Dr. Coyle: "What happened to you?!"
---
Pandora: -has cucumbers over her eyes so she can't see them-
---
-Blake's pretty full so not her- :p
---
-JAUNE TRIES HIS BEST-

-the Arma Gigas arm Weiss summoned earlier slashed Specimen 6 before it could-

Weiss: "Nice going!" -ready to get her ice attack!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

Can do!

___

___

-Before seeing Pandora?-
___

___

___

Lilith: "Entirely metal structures might not be necessary. This place is safe enough just from how hard to reach it is to not require the extra protection."

Kamui: "Well, I suppose I can agree with that. Only Anankos knew about this place..."
---

Emblem Chrom: "So you're the one next in line to rule over a magical kingdom... I suppose Robin and I can be of assistance then."

---
Emblem Sigurd: "Centuries of working under intensely stressful conditions may be an unhealthy lifestyle, but it cannot be denied how deadly Alear has become from it all..."

Alear: "You Assassins should focus on scouting the base to find our other allies... Wasn't that part of the plan?"

---
---
---
-JAUNE TRIES HIS BEST-

Luvia: "Fair enough, but we'll still need to implement technology and a network around here"
---
Artoria: "I only listened to anything my people wanted and nothing else, no consideration for my own thoughts. Eventually people turned on me saying I wasn't even human, I was too selfless to consider what was truly for the best in fear of harming others, that I still ended doing it indirectly"

Mordred: "And I like these shiny new toys!" -swapping between Lancereaver and Wyrnsmlayer in her left hand-
---
Shiki: "Yeah, yeah. We'll get to it right now, I guess" -wanted to fight-
-Serenity nods as they get going, and so does Kiritsugu for that matter-
Kiritsugu: Centuries, huh?

Stacey: "Do you get some sort of assistance or it's solely by yourselves?"
---
Natsuki: "Wait, what's that woman doing?"
-And the guy doing that is a TSAB agent she just sweettalked to-
---
-Atalanta can ingest as much as she wants as a Servant, so she decides to bring some for herself-
---
-Nope, not really-
---
-Atalanta is healing...-
-AND JENNY'S ATTACK ON MAKOTO STRUCK-
-Using a fire extinguisher or a just a magic spell to put the fire out?-
___

Linebeck: -Looking back at King Knight and Medb and wondering how she could possibly still want to go the cafeteria while the former is there- "Such as...?"
___

I can't think of any others that we know...Unless I'm forgetting any of them?
___

...uh, is that even a thing that's possible in-game?

___

(A little tired from training and the workout, but I could easily take down some more dummies and drones!) -Sipping more water-
-A spell to put it out-
Lily: "Okay, the majority is still salvageable..."
---
Oui: "So many paitings I must still work on after this"
---
Sakura: "Well, hmmm... I don't remember any other myself"
---
Mash: "It is through multiple save states... Until, you know which point"
---
Scáthach: "Is that what you think...?"
Kanna: "Alright then." I hope they'll make it fun, at least...
---
Dark Pit: -brings out his Silver Bow and detaches it into the two blades- "What did I just say?!"
---
Alear: "Yeah... sounds like a lot, right?"
---
Byleth: "Indeed she did."

-which was just a kick-
-at this point, Shez is fully taking advantage of the fear factor-
-Her friends might, after all it's mostly a sort of game right now-
---
Morrigan: "Oh I'm such a fearsome edgelord" :p
---
Yuri: "It does..."
Natsuki: "Goodness, how can you deal with that?"
---
Guifei: "Finishing her quick, huh~?"

-And Draco even with how proud she is finds herself in a totak crisis regarding her-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-A spell to put it out-
Lily: "Okay, the majority is still salvageable..."
---
Oui: "So many paitings I must still work on after this"
---
Sakura: "Well, hmmm... I don't remember any other myself"
---
Mash: "It is through multiple save states... Until, you know which point"
---
Scáthach: "Is that what you think...?"
Tom: "Okay, good thing we caught the fire in time! Huh, now that I mention that, I didn't think I'd ever been concerned about fires in a castle surrounded by lava..."
___

Linebeck: "You're an artist?"

//I don't remember if Oui mentioned that when she and Hokusai introduced themselves.
___

Well, who's to say there couldn't be more animals Servants who just haven't been summoned? Or were just born too soon ago to be recorded in the Throne of Heroes yet?
___

the true ending...

___

(I'm positive of it! I'm ready for my lessons right after a quick water break!) -Took another sip before pouring some of the water on her-

-Most people who'd pour water on themselves would be doing so to cool themselves down, but in Justeaze's case it's because she can absorb the water directly like most plants can, being a Grass-type Pokemon and at all-

Sothis: "That sounds terrible... and even then that might be an understatement."
---
-no but they're still problems :V-
---
Weiss: "And how long will this last?" -genuine question-
Dipper: "I'm pretty sure you'd be right, considering that he was a dream demon with reality-warping powers..."
___

-And Kamui and Jeanne probably haven't acknowledged that yet- :V
___

(I'm...I'm not totally sure yet...)

---

---

---
---
---
-JAUNE TRIES HIS BEST-

Luvia: "Fair enough, but we'll still need to implement technology and a network around here"
---
Artoria: "I only listened to anything my people wanted and nothing else, no consideration for my own thoughts. Eventually people turned on me saying I wasn't even human, I was too selfless to consider what was truly for the best in fear of harming others, that I still ended doing it indirectly"

Mordred: "And I like these shiny new toys!" -swapping between Lancereaver and Wyrnsmlayer in her left hand-
---
Shikie: "Yeah, yeah. We'll get to it right now, I guess" -wanted to fight-

---
---
-Atalanta can ingest as much as she wants as a Servant, so she decides to bring some for herself-
---
-Nope, not really-
---
-Atalanta is healing...-
W-We'll need it for a number of our resources, weapons and methods of communication and travel to work...
___

Star: "Yeah? Wait, hold up, who are all you new guys?"

-Alphys and Gaster explain the situation a few seconds later-

Star: -GASP- "So you're all the spirits of ancient warriors?!" :surprised:
___

(That wasn't discussed s being part of the plan, but it might make more sense for us to scout out more targets...)

(Tread carefully, everyone.)

Kirby: "Sometimes it's mostly us, but we've gotten help from a whole bunch of friends for our toughest adventures!"
___

Steven: "Oh, that's Pandora. I guess she's relaxing?"

Connie: "There isn't even a spa on this ship..."
___

-The show is already chaotic enough to warrant it- :p

QUESTION THREE! WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE FIRST CANINE TO ORBIT OUT SPACER?
___

-Then I guess the sleepover just happens?-
___

(It's working!)

-Is it able to short-circuit the microchip?!-

-And Specimen 6 falls to the ground again and will remain "stunned" for a few seconds-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tom: "Okay, good thing we caught the fire in time! Huh, now that I mention that, I didn't think I'd ever been concerned about fires in a castle surrounded by lava..."
___

Linebeck: "You're an artist?"

//I don't remember if Oui mentioned that when she and Hokusai introduced themselves.
___

Well, who's to say there couldn't be more animals Servants who just haven't been summoned? Or were just born too soon ago to be recorded in the Throne of Heroes yet?
___

the true ending...

___

(I'm positive of it! I'm ready for my lessons right after a quick water break!) -Took another sip before pouring some of the water on her-

-Most people who'd pour water on themselves would be doing so to cool themselves down, but in Justeaze's case it's because she can absorb the water directly like most plants can, being a Grass-type Pokemon and at all-
Lily: "I'm sorry, I was careless about it!
---
Oui: "Yeah, my Pops was one of the most celebrated artists of my world when he was human"
---
Rin: "Fair enough, I'm sure some mounts of important must ne Heroic Spirits though"
---
Monika: "That's about right..."
---
Scáthach: "Very well, come with me then..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Her friends might, after all it's mostly a sort of game right now-
---
Morrigan: "Oh I'm such a fearsome edgelord" :p
---
Yuri: "It does..."
Natsuki: "Goodness, how can you deal with that?"
---
Guifei: "Finishing her quick, huh~?"

-And Draco even with how proud she is finds herself in a totak crisis regarding her-
-and Mama seems to support this...-

Kanna: "Alright, let's try this then." :)
---
Dark Pit: "I'll make you eat those words, demon!"
---
Alear: "Well, I only really rule the small island of Lythos at the center of it all. The rulers of the other nations just happen to really trust my word, so they're willing to do whatever I say if they think it's good for their territory."
---
Byleth: "I wonder how long Shez will drag this on..."

Shez: "Come on, girl. Show me everything you're made of! I'm looking for a challenge here!" :p

Dipper: "I'm pretty sure you'd be right, considering that he was a dream demon with reality-warping powers..."
___

-And Kamui and Jeanne probably haven't acknowledged that yet- :V
___

(I'm...I'm not totally sure yet...)
Sothis: "Dream demon... Well, I'm glad we didn't end up facing anything like that."
---
-they at least know they're part of the problem :V-
---
Weiss: "I see..." Let's hope Patxi is equally unsure...

---

---
Shiki: "Yeah, yeah. We'll get to it right now, I guess" -wanted to fight-

---
---
---
-Nope, not really-
---
-Atalanta is healing...-
W-We'll need it for a number of our resources, weapons and methods of communication and travel to work...
___

___

(That wasn't discussed s being part of the plan, but it might make more sense for us to scout out more targets...)

Kirby: "Sometimes it's mostly us, but we've gotten help from a whole bunch of friends for our toughest adventures!"
___

___

___

___

(It's working!)

-And Specimen 6 falls to the ground again and will remain "stunned" for a few seconds-
Kamui: "Is it really needed if it's temporary?"

Lilith: "If it helps make you feel at home, I don't mind. Besides, temporary or not, you'll always be welcome here." :)
---
Emblem Marth: "How horrible... To think this is how you would be treated after doing everything you could for your people..."

-and that's not even mentionning the Binding Blade, which doesn't even require Mordred to be close in order to attack because of course-

Emblem Robin: "That is what was said."

Alear: "I heard you were learning to become both a ruler and a mage. I figured this pair would suit you well based on that."
---
Alear: -noticed how some were eager to fight- "Though I suppose I could use some help keeping those troops distracted."

Veyle: -will choose to scout-

-Coyle unreplied-
---
Pandora: "Not a reason to avoid getting a little bit of beauty treatment, girl." :p

-if Lindy noticed, she let it happen; after all, being sweettalked into doing a manicure is harmless :V-
---
Blake: Canine?!
---
-HECK YEAH!-
---
Blake: "Let him focus, Heshima..."

Weiss: -DOES NOT WASTE TIME ENCASING SPECIMEN 6 IN ICE-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

___

___

(It's working!)

Lilith: "If it helps make you feel at home, I don't mind. Besides, temporary or not, you'll always be welcome here." :)
---
Emblem Marth: "How horrible... To think this is how you would be treated after doing everything you could for your people..."

-and that's not even mentionning the Binding Blade, which doesn't even require Mordred to be close in order to attack because of course-

Alear: "I heard you were learning to become both a ruler and a mage. I figured this pair would suit you well based on that."
---
Alear: -noticed how some were eager to fight- "Though I suppose I could use some help keeping those troops distracted."

-Coyle unreplied-
---
Pandora: "Not a reason to avoid getting a little bit of beauty treatment, girl." :p

-if Lindy noticed, she let it happen; after all, being sweettalked into doing a manicure is harmless :V-
---
---
-HECK YEAH!-
---

Scáthach: "Look at it this way: She might enjoy what can be found in the net"
---
Artoria: "But I understand where they come from. I had no judgment whatsoever, under that standard, someone who just allows any wish to happen was unfitting to rule"
Mordred: -Manifests it- "And this one... Yeah, I like it~"
---
Shiki: "...Now that's more like it, heh" -knife ready-
Rita: "I don't know how, but they snuck in..."

Stacey: "You mean the people around here?"
---
Yuri: "Pandora? Does she have a... Box?" -a little scared-

-And not at all, it's far from Pandora's first-
---
-Blake no like!- >:V
-Danny and Ben pressed the buttons and both answered "Laika!", with Danny faster by 0.2 miliseconds-
---
-They all wearing cute pajamas now!-
---
Atalanta: -Healed- "Ah, thanks Jaune"
Takeru: "Makoto-niichan!" -managed to catch him, and Makoto is now groaning, the chip behind his head fried-
-and Mama seems to support this...-

Kanna: "Alright, let's try this then." :)
---
Dark Pit: "I'll make you eat those words, demon!"
---
Alear: "Well, I only really rule the small island of Lythos at the center of it all. The rulers of the other nations just happen to really trust my word, so they're willing to do whatever I say if they think it's good for their territory."
---
Byleth: "I wonder how long Shez will drag this on..."

Shez: "Come on, girl. Show me everything you're made of! I'm looking for a challenge here!" :p
-Both girls did a very happy "Yaaaaaaaayyy~"-
---
Morrigan: "Alright~"
Lilith: "......" Well, I'll take advantage to get with the handsome guy.
---
Natsuki: "Ooooooh, now that makes more sense. So you're like some sort of ancient advisor to the continent!"
---
Arcueid: "Must be liking to show off~"
-Draco raised flaming pillars all around her!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Both girls did a very happy "Yaaaaaaaayyy~"-
---
Morrigan: "Alright~"
Lilith: "......" Well, I'll take advantage to get with the handsome guy.
---
Natsuki: "Ooooooh, now that makes more sense. So you're like some sort of ancient advisor to the continent!"
---
Arcueid: "Must be liking to show off~"
-Draco raised flaming pillars all around her!-
Kanna: "But are you sure you can do this, Illya-chan? If I recall, you had retainers do things for you in your life." :p
---
-LMAO LILITH-

-and yeah, a fight totally started-
---
Alear: "That's one way of putting it, I suppose."
---
Byleth: "It's her usual method of getting potential customers when doing mercenary work. Be effective, but also try to catch people's eyes with a bit of style. I... was not like that. Sheer skill and might alone made me one of the most dreaded figures in all of Fodlan."

Shez: "Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! Come on! Show me you can keep up with ONE person." :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "But are you sure you can do this, Illya-chan? If I recall, you had retainers do things for you in your life." :p
---
-LMAO LILITH-

-and yeah, a fight totally started-
---
Alear: "That's one way of putting it, I suppose."
---
Byleth: "It's her usual method of getting potential customers when doing mercenary work. Be effective, but also try to catch people's eyes with a bit of style. I... was not like that. Sheer skill and might alone made me one of the most dreaded figures in all of Fodlan."

Shez: "Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! Come on! Show me you can keep up with ONE person." :p
Illya: "Hey! I can do all Liz and Sella could do then now!"
---
-Is Qrow still there tho?-
-And indeed, Morrigan smirking as it started-
---
Natsuki: "But is it accurate or not?" :p
---
Guifei: "So you're quick and simple, while she's quite showy"

-Draco screams in rage as she goes towards her-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I'm sorry, I was careless about it!
---
Oui: "Yeah, my Pops was one of the most celebrated artists of my world when he was human"
---
Rin: "Fair enough, I'm sure some mounts of important must ne Heroic Spirits though"
---
Monika: "That's about right..."
---
Scáthach: "Very well, come with me then..."
Tom: "It's cool. The pancakes are still fine, and hey, it's not like I haven't accidentally burnt stuff myself, before." :p
___

Linebeck: "A celebrity, huh?"
___

Or maybe some animals with historical or cultural significance!
___

wonder what being present in multiple routes simultaneously was like...

___

-Justeaze follows!-

Sothis: "Dream demon... Well, I'm glad we didn't end up facing anything like that."
---
-they at least know they're part of the problem :V-
---
Weiss: "I see..." Let's hope Patxi is equally unsure...
Dipper: "If you guys knew what he was like, anyone who hasn't faced him would be glad they never had to deal with him..."
___

-That's a start, at least- :V
___

(While I'd like to learn more moves and better my skills, the idea of evolving is...still a little intimidating, I guess...)

---

---

-Coyle unreplied-
---

---
---
-HECK YEAH!-
---

---
Artoria: "But I understand where they come from. I had no judgment whatsoever, under that standard, someone who just allows any wish to happen was unfitting to rule"
---

---

---
-Danny and Ben pressed the buttons and both answered "Laika!", with Danny faster by 0.2 miliseconds-
---
---
Takeru: "Makoto-niichan!" -managed to catch him, and Makoto is now groaning, the chip behind his head fried-
A-And we're also still not quite sure how long we're going to have to stay here...
___

Star: "Oh, I totally am. Name's Star Butterfly, magical princess from the dimension and kingdom of Mewni!" -Bows-
___

-Hurricane decides to help the group that's fighting soldiers, to his brother Shuriken's annoyance who goes "ugh" and follows him-

Kirby: "Sometimes, but we usually get help from friends back home on Popstar!"
___

Steven: "I...actually don't know if she does or not, but..."

Connie: "She's not the same Pandora from Greek mythology."
___

-It's a wonder how Blake's still fearful of canines when she's already become comfortable taking care of two of them- :V

CORRECT! LET'S PLAY THAT BACK TO FIND OUT WHO ANSWERED FIRST! OOH, TOO BAD FOR BEN! DANNY ANSWERED SOONER BY EXACTLY 0.2 SECONDS!
___

-Toon Link wearing his shrimp pajama outfit from the prologue and Second Quest of Wind Waker, while Tetra just wears simple white and brown pajama shirt and shorts-

-Medli just wears a simple blue nightshirt similar in color to the dress/tunic she usually wears, just without the Crest of the Zora-
___

-Heshima simply nods in understanding at what Blake said and backs up a little so Jaune can concentrate on healing, remaining quiet until Ata's wound is fully healed-

I think it worked, but is he alright?!

-Specimen 6 is quickly halfway encased in a block of ice as a result, it's strings unable to lift him away due to the sheer weight of it-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---

---
---
---
A-And we're also still not quite sure how long we're going to have to stay here...
___

Star: "Oh, I totally am. Name's Star Butterfly, magical princess from the dimension and kingdom of Mewni!" -Bows-
___

-Hurricane decides to help the group that's fighting soldiers, to his brother Shuriken's annoyance who goes "ugh" and follows him-

___

___

-It's a wonder how Blake's still fearful of canines when she's already become comfortable taking care of two of them- :V

CORRECT! LET'S PLAY THAT BACK TO FIND OUT WHO ANSWERED FIRST! OOH, TOO BAD FOR BEN! DANNY ANSWERED SOONER BY EXACTLY 0.2 SECONDS!
___

-Toon Link wearing his shrimp pajama outfit from the prologue and Second Quest of Wind Waker, while Tetra just wears simple white and brown pajama shirt and shorts-

-Medli just wears a simple blue nightshirt similar in color to the dress/tunic she usually wears, just without the Crest of the Zora-
___

-Heshima simply nods in understanding at what Blake said and backs up a little so Jaune can concentrate on healing, remaining quiet until Ata's wound is fully healed-

-Specimen 6 is quickly halfway encased in a block of ice as a result, it's strings unable to lift him away due to the sheer weight of it-
Lilith: "The... net?" :confused:

Kamui: "Let's just stick to a minimum..."
---
Emblem Marth: "Which is not exactly a good way to rule either... but the fact that you realize it is a path towards the right direction." :)

Emblem Roy: "I'm glad you seem to enjoy what I can do."

Emblem Chrom: "A pleasure to meet you. I am Chrom, Exalt of Ylisse. And this is my tactician Robin."

Emblem Robin: "There seems to be a lot of potential in you."
---
-Alear and Shiki having a back-to-back baddasses moment-

Dr. Coyle: "And managed to wound you... We must counter their advances now."
---
Pandora: -breaking the fourth wall- "I'm loosely inspired by her though, so I do know a couple of tricks involving boxes." :p
---
Blake: "That was quick..."
---
-Azura has sweatpants and an oversized shirt-

-Kanna was tempted to get a dragon onesie but simply borrowed something from Illya's wardrobe instead-
---
Jaune: "No problem."

Weiss: -phew- "We did it..."

---
---
---

Dipper: "If you guys knew what he was like, anyone who hasn't faced him would be glad they never had to deal with him..."
___

___

(While I'd like to learn more moves and better my skills, the idea of evolving is...still a little intimidating, I guess...)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
___

___

The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn

Blank replies to both this and Digi's last post, Uni. :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

___

___

---
Emblem Marth: "Which is not exactly a good way to rule either... but the fact that you realize it is a path towards the right direction." :)

Emblem Chrom: "A pleasure to meet you. I am Chrom, Exalt of Ylisse. And this is my tactician Robin."

---

---
Pandora: -breaking the fourth wall- "I'm loosely inspired by her though, so I do know a couple of tricks involving boxes." :p
---
---

-Kanna was tempted to get a dragon onesie but simply borrowed something from Illya's wardrobe instead-
---

Martha: "You'll understand eventually, don't worry"
---
Artoria: "Thank you, It's been long since I accepted my mistakes, and the past can't be changed easily, nor without repercussions"
Mordred: "I can't wait to go around kicking some ass!"
---
-Indeed, slicing through, seemingly having no problems as they make their way through... THEN A MISSILE GOES AT THEM-

Stacey: "...Is that the name of your world?"
---
Natsuki: "Huh?"
Sayori: "Oh, and I've read that she's also a Goddess~!"
Yuri/Natsuki: "HUH?!"
---
Atalanta: "I guess that wasn't so difficult..."
-Fourze tells them that was a good one as he had no idea, which made Gwen say "Wait, you're a space-themed super hero, and you didn't know a basic astronomy trivia?", with Fourze admitting he's not the brightest tool in the shed-
-The martial artist in his friend group thinking "Kisaragi, please don't humiliate yourself..."-
---
-I really don't feel like describing what each is wearing now LOL-
Suzuka: "I hope you're all feeling comfortable" :)
---
Takeru: "He seems to still be conscious..." -and soon enough, he looks around him-
Rin: "And let's hope it remains this way..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

Kanna: "I suppose this is the time to prove it."
---
-he sure be-

-DARK PIT WENT FOR A KICK-
---
Alear: "I like the sound of it, at least."
---
Byleth: "Pretty much, yes,"

-She's visible eye started glowing yellow as the merc smirked.

___

___

Sothis: "Perhaps you'd be right..." Though I am curious...
---
-indeed :V-
---
Weiss: "It's an important part of growing up, Winter." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Tom: "It's cool. The pancakes are still fine, and hey, it's not like I haven't accidentally burnt stuff myself, before." :p
___

Linebeck: "A celebrity, huh?"
___

Or maybe some animals with historical or cultural significance!
___

wonder what being present in multiple routes simultaneously was like...

___

-Justeaze follows!-
This was also unreplied, Digi.

Sothis: "Perhaps you'd be right..." Though I am curious...
---
-indeed :V-
---
Weiss: "It's an important part of growing up, Winter." :)
-Will she inquire about this weird dream demon?-
___

-And now I dunno how to continue this-
___

(I definitely want to grow up, and I definitely want to evolve eventually, too. I'm just...not sure how soon...)

-If asked, the majority of the younger stage Pokemon except for Justeaze would also say that they're not ready to evolve yet, either-

---

---

---
---
---

---

Martha: "You'll understand eventually, don't worry"
---
Artoria: "Thank you, It's been long since I accepted my mistakes, and the past can't be changed easily, nor without repercussions"
Mordred: "I can't wait to go around kicking some ass!"
---
-Indeed, slicing through, seemingly having no problems as they make their way through... THEN A MISSILE GOES AT THEM-

Stacey: "...Is that the name of your world?"
---
Natsuki: "Huh?"
Sayori: "Oh, and I've read that she's also a Goddess~!"
Yuri/Natsuki: "HUH?!"
---
Atalanta: "I guess that wasn't so difficult..."
-Fourze tells them that was a good one as he had no idea, which made Gwen say "Wait, you're a space-themed super hero, and you didn't know a basic astronomy trivia?", with Fourze admitting he's not the brightest tool in the shed-
-The martial artist in his friend group thinking "Kisaragi, please don't humiliate yourself..."-
---
-I really don't feel like describing what each is wearing now LOL-
Suzuka: "I hope you're all feeling comfortable" :)
---
Takeru: "He seems to still be conscious..." -and soon enough, he looks around him-
Rin: "And let's hope it remains this way..."
I-In the meantime, I think everyone here might need a tour of the castle since only a few of you have been here before...
___

Star: "Nice to meet you guys, too! My magic instructors say the same thing about me." :p
___

-RAPIDASH TO DESTROY IT EARLY BY FIRING A FIRE BLAST AT IT-

Kirby: "It's the name of our planet!"
___

Steven: "Didn't we tell you guys that there were deities here already?" :confused:
___

DON'T GET TOO CONFIDENT, THOUGH. THE QUESTIONS ARE GOING TO GET MORE COMPLICATED AND DIFFICULT FROM HERE ON OUT! THIS WAS PRACTICALLY JUST A WARM-UP QUIZ!
___

-You have a ton of characters in this segment, so that's more than fair lol-

Tetra: "Never really stayed at a place like this before..." (Except for the ruins of a castle...)
___

(Thank you...) -Grateful for Jaune helping Ata-

-And would see several of his friends and a lot of people he doesn't recognize-

-Winter helped finish the block of ice, fully freezing and thus temporarily trapping Specimen 6-

Spooky: "This is getting annoying. No one's ever defeated my Specimens so easily before..."

Top Bottom