• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Did Byleth and Sothis switch out to say that?-

Dipper: "We sorta already figured it was like that, at least..."
___

-As in getting fish later today or stocking up on fish to snack on later?- :V
___

-What does she look up in specific, though?-
Sothis: "I could not have said it better."
---
-yes- :V
---
-any moves Winter can learn?-

Abby: "Well, I can smell and hear more than I could before!"
---
Lilith: "No one said it was forbidden to speak of that" :p
---
Yuri: "....S-Sorry..."
---
Arcueid: "Little bit" :p
-Clashing with sparks!-
Kanna: "Whoa... what are you smelling right now?"
---
Dark Pit: -grumbling-
---
Veyle: "No need to apologize all the time."

Euryale: "Well I wanna see this castle..."
Illya: "Heheheh, we really do~" -whoever this jid is, she seems close with Kanna...-
---
-Always insulting each other-
Jeanne: "Hm, now I can see many uses for this!"
-Well, any Emblem left to get a bearer?-
---
Shiki: "Keep quiet, there's gotta be more of those things around..."

-So he decides there's no harm in approaching...-
---
Sayori: "Oh, I'd need to buy a swimsuit!"
---
-Yeah, if someone can convince her, that's Medea-

-Let it be general trivia to make things easier- :p
---
Tiki: "Let's say I've been doing plenty of things ever since little" :p
Suzuka: "I hope it's enough to provide you"

-And that¿s something they'll likely have to observe if there's any pattern to his warping... If not having to guess-
-No, but Nora's grenade did-
Gotta admit, I'm curious. :p

(It would be nice to have a place to stay outside of the Bureau's ship again...)
___

-What Digi asked?-
___

-The Frogadier twins both nod their heads while stealthily advancing through the fortress...-

-There's also what looks like a blue-furred penguin dressed like a king...and wielding an oversized hammer-
___

Mabel: "Wait, can androids swim?"

Dipper: "I'm pretty sure a civilization as advanced as the Bureau knows how to make waterproof technology, Mabel..."
___

-Medea's easily her best friend as well as the first real friend she made as an adult outside of her family, after all-

-Fair enough, general trivia it is then- :p
___

-Tetra just raised an eyebrow at that, still wondering what this "Order of Heroes" Tiki's talking about is-

Medli: "I'm certain it will be plenty!"
___

-Speaking of, it teleports near Atalanta this time, while Specime 6 gets back up and tries to stab Weiss' arm-

-Getting back up, clutching her head- (Ugh, okay, that left a mark...)
Lilith: "Feel free to explore then." :) That liitle girl seems close to Lady Kamui's child
---
-SUCH GOOD EMBLEM STUFF GOING ON (that I really don't need to drag on further for the most part-

-oh, yeah, Ike, Leif and Chrobin aren't paired yet, had some ideas for others like Marth for Artoria tho-
---
Veyle: -a bit nervous, if she had to be honest-
---
Blake: "A place to sim would be fine right about now/"
---
-and she looks like she needs it too!-

-CATS WATCHING!-
---
Azura: "Maybe you should keep watching until the end." :p

Nora: "You poor little puff..." -then looks at the Specimen in a really pissed way- "AND YOU!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "I could not have said it better."
---
-yes- :V
---
-any moves Winter can learn?-
Dipper: "Whoa! Okay, your eye color and tone just changed..."

Ford: "Remarkable! That must be an indication that you just swiftly and almost seamlessly switched which of your consciousness were in control!"
___

-Fair enough lmao-
___

-From her findings it seems like there's still several moves she and other Alolan Vulpixes can learn naturally, although a small number can only be learned by Ninetales, and there are many others that they can be taught directly such as via TMs-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tom: "Alright, I'm actually helping bake some breakfast!"
___

Linebeck: "..." -Raises his hand as if to question the circumstances behind this further...then lowers it knowing it's probably complicated and/or will just make him more unnerved-
___

...Yeah, I can't complain about that. :)
___

tons. have you counted the number of people here plus the ones we've met from across cities and dimensions? i'd try to keep count, but eh, i'm too lazy.
___

-I forget if she already knew how to use Magical Leaf, but if she didn't, she certainly does now, along with Nature Power, Sweet Scent, Light Screen and Body Slam-
Oh yeah watched the episode when they recharged the first stone. Good Hop Pop and Anne made up by the end. Also Polly now has the robot as a buddy, ahue

Lily: "Yeah, that's the spirit!" :)
---
Oui: "New here, should I guess?" :p
---
Rin: "Nor can I" :)
---
Monika: "In fact, I have! Been trying to memorize everyone"
Mash: "Must be hard work..."
---
-So not a bad moveset given she's a first-stage starter, hmmm...-
Kanna: "Whoa... what are you smelling right now?"
---
Dark Pit: -grumbling-
---
Veyle: "No need to apologize all the time."
Abby: "Hmmmm..." -sniff- "Ice cream!"
---
Lilith: "Awwwww, like now that edgyness makes you cute~"
---
Yuri: "Sorry... W-Wait! Aaaaagh, I need to stop that, true..."
---
Unreplied
Gotta admit, I'm curious. :p

(It would be nice to have a place to stay outside of the Bureau's ship again...)
___

-What Digi asked?-
___

-The Frogadier twins both nod their heads while stealthily advancing through the fortress...-

-There's also what looks like a blue-furred penguin dressed like a king...and wielding an oversized hammer-
___

Mabel: "Wait, can androids swim?"

Dipper: "I'm pretty sure a civilization as advanced as the Bureau knows how to make waterproof technology, Mabel..."
___

-Medea's easily her best friend as well as the first real friend she made as an adult outside of her family, after all-

-Fair enough, general trivia it is then- :p
___

-Tetra just raised an eyebrow at that, still wondering what this "Order of Heroes" Tiki's talking about is-

Medli: "I'm certain it will be plenty!"
___

-Speaking of, it teleports near Atalanta this time, while Specime 6 gets back up and tries to stab Weiss' arm-

-Getting back up, clutching her head- (Ugh, okay, that left a mark...)
Lilith: "Feel free to explore then." :) That liitle girl seems close to Lady Kamui's child
---
-SUCH GOOD EMBLEM STUFF GOING ON (that I really don't need to drag on further for the most part-

-oh, yeah, Ike, Leif and Chrobin aren't paired yet, had some ideas for others like Marth for Artoria tho-
---
---
---

-CATS WATCHING!-
---

Nora: "You poor little puff..." -then looks at the Specimen in a really pissed way- "AND YOU!"
-Indeed she does...-
Medb: "I'll see how worthy it is for my inhabitance~"
---
-Then Artoria gets called to the meeting theeeeen-
---
-Then the heard some massive steps-
-And Veyle saw this large mechanical creature stomping on some of the cloned Rangers and spitting fireballs at them-
1701537123244.png

Serenity: -Quietly- "Ah, it's the dinosaur Cybertronian"

-Strange, but then again, Stacey has seen plenty of strange things already in his show-
Stacey: "Excuse me..."
---
Sayori: "Sure, I've already showered daily!"
---
-Indeed, so no doubt that was gonna be a thing-

-YES THEY DO and sure-
-While the wait occurred, Fourze's group of friends in the audience were pulling out this flag to support him-
1701538409693.png

-Said group of friends consisted of that hyperactive girl Yuki who yelled her supports before, a stoic but still supporting guy, what was clearly a fashionable and popular girl, a jock who gave a thumbs up, a somewhat quirky informant guy, a quiet goth girl, a martial artist with a different school uniform, and a teacher who looked like a comic relief character-
-This made Beast Boy and Cyborg go like "TWO CAN PLAY THE SAME GAME!" and they pulled out their own Raven flag that who knows where they got it from, making Raven's left eye twitch and Sam in the audience facepalm-
---
-Maybe she can ask her later-
Suzuka: "I already told my family, so your presence should cause no issue"
---
-And Atalanta couldn't stop him-
-Takeru is now holding Makoto down, who is struggling!-
Takeru: "I'm sorry, but you must remain still!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oh yeah watched the episode when they recharged the first stone. Good Hop Pop and Anne made up by the end. Also Polly now has the robot as a buddy, ahue

Lily: "Yeah, that's the spirit!" :)
---
Oui: "New here, should I guess?" :p
---
Rin: "Nor can I" :)
---
Monika: "In fact, I have! Been trying to memorize everyone"
Mash: "Must be hard work..."
---
-So not a bad moveset given she's a first-stage starter, hmmm...-
Yeah, the angst continued, Frobo's great, and the ending...Yeah, I think the ending of the first stone episode speaks for itself. :V

Tom: "This isn't so difficult. Just have to learn a few steps, and then there's practically nothing to it!" -Actually fairly enthusiastic about helping make good food-
___

Linebeck: "...Have you seen me around here before this week?" -Basically confirming that yes, hes' new here since he only arrived on the Arthra this week-
___

It's kinda wild, when I first visited that dimension, I actually thought I was trapped there. I was devastated...until Liz and Martha told me that traveling dimensions was a piece of cake for Chaldea. :p
___

wait, for real?
___

-If she hones her skills and learns to better strategize in battle, she'd actually be a consistently dangerous opponent for foes...-

---

---
---
---

-CATS WATCHING!-
---

-Indeed she does...-
---
---
-And Veyle saw this large mechanical creature stomping on some of the cloned Rangers and spitting fireballs at them-
View attachment 381245

-Strange, but then again, Stacey has seen plenty of strange things already in his show-
---
---

-YES THEY DO and sure-
-While the wait occurred, Fourze's group of friends in the audience were pulling out this flag to support him-
View attachment 381246
-Said group of friends consisted of that hyperactive girl Yuki who yelled her supports before, a stoic but still supporting guy, what was clearly a fashionable and popular girl, a jock who gave a thumbs up, a somewhat quirky informant guy, a quiet goth girl, a martial artist with a different school uniform, and a teacher who looked like a comic relief character-
-This made Beast Boy and Cyborg go like "TWO CAN PLAY THE SAME GAME!" and they pulled out their own Raven flag that who knows where they got it from, making Raven's left eye twitch and Sam in the audience facepalm-
---
---
-Undyne rolled her eye at Medb's comment-

Peridot: "We're honored by your invitation!" (This castle better have wi-fi...)

___

-Do you have any ideas for Ike, Leif and Chrobin yet as well?-
___

(Heh, those clones don't stand a chance.) :p

Kirby: "Hmm? Oh, hi! New friend!" -Cheerfully waves-

Bandana Dee: -Cheerfully waves as well-
___

Steven: "Maybe you guys could visit there for a day after the tour? There's still a lot about Chaldea and the Bureau that you guys should probably know, plus tons of people here you haven't met yet, but nothing's stopping you from visiting other dimensions later!"
___

-Oh, she totally needs some time off, but she's too stubborn to take a break and thinks royalty work is too important to leave unattended for more than a day. The only exception was during the Battle for Mewni since she and Star had to be on the run to avoid Toffee-

(THIS IS GOING TO BE TOTAL CHAOS. THIS EPISODE IS GOING TO GET GREAT RATINGS!)
___

-She'll likely ask it after Halloween is over-

Tetra: "That was short notice..."
___

-Specimen 11 would deal considerable daamage with a claw swipe, not enough to take Atalanta down, but enough that her arm would be in pain-

-Specimen 6 unreplied, Uni-

(No one messes with my hairdo! And more importantly, no one messes with LIZZY OR OUR FRIENDS!) -Also glaring at Makoto, still not aware that he's been brainwashed-

Easy, guys! He's under mind control! Okay, now how do we safely deal with this microchip?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dipper: "Whoa! Okay, your eye color and tone just changed..."

Ford: "Remarkable! That must be an indication that you just swiftly and almost seamlessly switched which of your consciousness were in control!"
___

-Fair enough lmao-
___

-From her findings it seems like there's still several moves she and other Alolan Vulpixes can learn naturally, although a small number can only be learned by Ninetales, and there are many others that they can be taught directly such as via TMs-
Sothis: "You've understood the idea perfectly." -casually floating around-
---
-now what?-
---
Weiss: TMs? What are those?

Abby: "Hmmmm..." -sniff- "Ice cream!"
---
Lilith: "Awwwww, like now that edgyness makes you cute~"
---
Yuri: "Sorry... W-Wait! Aaaaagh, I need to stop that, true..."
---
Unreplied
Kanna: "Well, that's a little obvious. What else can you figure out without your eyes?"
---
Dark Pit: "....Again, cute?"
---
Veyle: "You'll get the hang of it some day. I believe in you." :)
---
Byleth: "So... did anyone bet against Shez?" -not at all :V-

-then Shez gone-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "You've understood the idea perfectly." -casually floating around-
---
-now what?-
---
Weiss: TMs? What are those?
Dipper: "...Can Byleth do that or is that only one of your powers?"
___

-For now the group's just still enjoying their food-
___

-Apparently, they're compact data discs that have information on various Pokemon moves stored on them-

-These can be used to teach a Pokemon a move directly, either by having them watch footage of the move in the disc or having data about the move transferred to them while in a device like a Pokeball. Or at least those are the explanations I'm rolling with since the games never elaborate on how TMs work and are just used as standard RPG items-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yeah, the angst continued, Frobo's great, and the ending...Yeah, I think the ending of the first stone episode speaks for itself. :V

Tom: "This isn't so difficult. Just have to learn a few steps, and then there's practically nothing to it!" -Actually fairly enthusiastic about helping make good food-
___

Linebeck: "...Have you seen me around here before this week?" -Basically confirming that yes, hes' new here since he only arrived on the Arthra this week-
___

It's kinda wild, when I first visited that dimension, I actually thought I was trapped there. I was devastated...until Liz and Martha told me that traveling dimensions was a piece of cake for Chaldea. :p
___

wait, for real?
___

-If she hones her skills and learns to better strategize in battle, she'd actually be a consistently dangerous opponent for foes...-
Will make sure to see more, I'm kinda excited tbh.

Lily: "Sometimes a little guidance is enough" :)
---
Oui: "I tend to focus more on cute girls, so..."
---
Sakura: "Getting to know the multiverse has been fun, right?" :)
---
Monika: "Someone has to" :p
---
-Indeed, it's what Scáthach intends to do-
Kanna: "Well, that's a little obvious. What else can you figure out without your eyes?"
---
Dark Pit: "....Again, cute?"
---
Veyle: "You'll get the hang of it some day. I believe in you." :)
---
Byleth: "So... did anyone bet against Shez?" -not at all :V-

-then Shez gone-
Abby: "The weather is cold too"
---
Lilith: "Yeah, you are~"
---
Yuri: "...You're so kind..."
---
Guifei: "No one~"
Draco: "WHERE?!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Will make sure to see more, I'm kinda excited tbh.

Lily: "Sometimes a little guidance is enough" :)
---
Oui: "I tend to focus more on cute girls, so..."
---
Sakura: "Getting to know the multiverse has been fun, right?" :)
---
Monika: "Someone has to" :p
---
-Indeed, it's what Scáthach intends to do-
Like I said, the show pretty much gets better with each episode. It's the sister show to The Owl House and vice-versa for a number of reasons. :p

Tom: "Yeah, I guess it really does..." (I really should've taken anger management more seriously from the beginning...)
___

Linebeck: "Yes, I'm new here. I'm a pirate named Linebeck."
___

Oh, totally! There's alternate Earths, tons of totally new planets, tons of totally different societies, magic...
___

this even counting people who aren't official allies or members of Chaldea?

___

-She even uses a combination of Vine Whip and Magical Leaf to decimate the last three dummies in a row-

(Heck yeah, I'm totally getting better!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Indeed she does...-
---
---

---
---

-YES THEY DO and sure-

---
---

___

-Do you have any ideas for Ike, Leif and Chorbin yet as well?-
___

___

Steven: "Maybe you guys could visit there for a day after the tour? There's still a lot about Chaldea and the Bureau that you guys should probably know, plus tons of people here you haven't met yet, but nothing's stopping you from visiting other dimensions later!"
___

-Oh, she totally needs some time off, but she's too stubborn to take a break and thinks royalty work is too important to leave unattended for more than a day. The only exception was during the Battle for Mewni since she and Star had to be on the run to avoid Toffee-

___

___

-Specimen 11 would deal considerable daamage with a claw swipe, not enough to take Atalanta down, but enough that her arm would be in pain-

(No one messes with my hairdo! And more importantly, no one messes with LIZZY OR OUR FRIENDS!) -Also glaring at Makoto, still not aware that he's been brainwashed-

Easy, guys! He's under mind control! Okay, now how do we safely deal with this microchip?
-it will not, Peri :V-

Lilith: "I'm glad to hear it. With that said, don't expect things to be very... advanced..."
---
Emblem Marth: "This is the one you mentionned?"

-Mordred also already got the Roy Ring and her first reaction was probably "WHOA! A FLAME SWORD!"-
---
Veyle: "So this is an ally.... I'm thankful to hear you have such a mighty metallic beast on your side."
---
-it will be considered?-
---
-and that mentality concerns Kamui...-

---
Kanna: "I want to explore as much as I can~!"
---
Blake: -shooting Specimen 11- "Leave my friend alone!"

-Weiss did not see Specimen 6, but..."

Ruby: "WATCH OUT, WEISS!" -shot the Specimen's knife out of its hands-

Abby: "The weather is cold too"
---
Lilith: "Yeah, you are~"
---
Yuri: "...You're so kind..."
---
Guifei: "No one~"
Draco: "WHERE?!"
Kanna: "You can sense that from indoors? Whoa..."

Kamui: "How many fingers am I holding up?" -trick question, because she's holding none-
---
Dark Pit: "...Why do you compliment me like that?"
---
Alear: "I get that a lot. I suppose it's to be expected with how I treat people." :)
---
Byleth: "I wouldn't either, to be honest."

-Draco is now surrounded by dozens of purple magic spikes-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
___

___

-Apparently, they're compact data discs that have information on various Pokemon moves stored on them-

-These can be used to teach a Pokemon a move directly, either by having them watch footage of the move in the disc or having data about the move transferred to them while in a device like a Pokeball. Or at least those are the explanations I'm rolling with since the games never elaborate on how TMs work and are just used as standard RPG items-
Unreplied The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
___

___

Sothis: "She couldn't at first... but somehow she's learned to be able to bring control back to her whenever she wants."

Byleth: "Like now." :p
---
-indeed...-
---
They didn't didn't rip off Digimon even though Digimon came second :V

Weiss: ....Huh... Convenient, I suppose.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "She couldn't at first... but somehow she's learned to be able to bring control back to her whenever she wants."

Byleth: "Like now." :p
---
-indeed...-
---
They didn't didn't rip off Digimon even though Digimon came second :V

Weiss: ....Huh... Convenient, I suppose.
Dipper: "I...meant levitating, you guys already mentioned that you could both switch places at any time."

___

-They'd also see that the strike is still ongoing-
___

More so since IIRC TMs and HMs were there since Gen 1 :V

-Of course, some moves can't be learned through TMs at all and others can only be learned through TMs or similar direct teaching instructions,. at least by certain Pokemon-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dipper: "I...meant levitating, you guys already mentioned that you could both switch places at any time."

___

-They'd also see that the strike is still ongoing-
___

More so since IIRC TMs and HMs were there since Gen 1 :V

-Of course, some moves can't be learned through TMs at all and others can only be learned through TMs or similar direct teaching instructions,. at least by certain Pokemon-
Sothis: "The answer to that is similar. Both of us can float around and fly, with Byleth not knowing how initially but eventually figuring it out. She is simply the kind who does not see the point in using a power like this in such a casual way."

Byleth: "Meanwhile, I can't recall the last time Sothis had her feet on the floor."
---
Blake: "Still on strike, huh?"
---
That was the joke :V

Weiss: "If I can't get my hands on these, she may have hit her current plateau and could not achieve her full potential until she evolves..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Like I said, the show pretty much gets better with each episode. It's the sister show to The Owl House and vice-versa for a number of reasons. :p

Tom: "Yeah, I guess it really does..." (I really should've taken anger management more seriously from the beginning...)
___

Linebeck: "Yes, I'm new here. I'm a pirate named Linebeck."
___

Oh, totally! There's alternate Earths, tons of totally new planets, tons of totally different societies, magic...
___

this even counting people who aren't official allies or members of Chaldea?

___

-She even uses a combination of Vine Whip and Magical Leaf to decimate the last three dummies in a row-

(Heck yeah, I'm totally getting better!)
Lily: "I know what we'll prepare will be delicious~"
---
Oui: "Well that explains a little bit of your appearance..."
---
Sakura: "Ad so many species we would have never encountered otherwise!"
---
Monika: "Clearly, someone gotta administrate things"
---
Scáthach: "Creative combination..." -analyzing her performance in her mind-
Kanna: "You can sense that from indoors? Whoa..."

Kamui: "How many fingers am I holding up?" -trick question, because she's holding none-
---
Dark Pit: "...Why do you compliment me like that?"
---
Alear: "I get that a lot. I suppose it's to be expected with how I treat people." :)
---
Byleth: "I wouldn't either, to be honest."

-Draco is now surrounded by dozens of purple magic spikes-
Abby: "Hmmmm... Are you even?"
---
Lilith: "Because that's just what I think~"
---
Natsuki: "You must be quite the popular ruler..."
---
Musashi: "Even if she's too strong now, she's severely understimating her..."

Draco: "I won't let those!" -rised dark pillars-

___

-Do you have any ideas for Ike, Leif and Chrobin yet as well?-
___

___

___

___

___

Lilith: "I'm glad to hear it. With that said, don't expect things to be very... advanced..."
---

-Mordred also already got the Roy Ring and her first reaction was probably "WHOA! A FLAME SWORD!"-
---
Veyle: "So this is an ally.... I'm thankful to hear you have such a mighty metallic beast on your side."
---
-it will be considered?-
---

---
---

Martha: "We can deal with that as time goes on"
Bumblebee: "I'm sure your smart guys can come upwith something" :p
---
-What KoP asked!-

Martha: "Indeed"
Artoria: "Hm? What's going on here?"

-Ah yes, both with dads voiced by the same cheater of a VA LOL-
Mordred: "SO AWESOME!"
---
Serenity: "He'll take care of some of them..." -nearby Gareth was also storming through with her lance-
-She IS a Knight of the Round Table-

Stacey: "I don't mean to sound rude, but... What exactly are you?"
---
Sayori: "Oooh, okay!"
Yuri: "I hope we get to spek more in the future, then" :)
---
-And even then those were times when the stability of the multiverse were at stakes....-

-Especially if, say, a super villain crashes in-
-So what's the first question?-
---
-Very well then-
Suzuka: "Come with me then" :)
---
-Of course, this made Atalanta yelp in pain-

-Makoto used his knee to kick Takeru, managing to get free and start to shoot at the others-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Abby: "Hmmmm... Are you even?"
---
Lilith: "Because that's just what I think~"
---
Natsuki: "You must be quite the popular ruler..."
---
Musashi: "Even if she's too strong now, she's severely understimating her..."

Draco: "I won't let those!" -rised dark pillars-
Kamui: "Of course I am." -she's not-
---
Dark Pit: "....I prefer the fighting nut."
---
Alear: "Beloved by all, actually. Or at least those who dislike me are not violent about it."
---
Byleth: "It'll be the upper hand Shez needs."

-Shez's Dark Spikes just pierced through them because, well, they're spikes-

-though going through Draco's pillars may have weakened them a bit so they won't be as devastating as they could've been-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I know what we'll prepare will be delicious~"
---
Oui: "Well that explains a little bit of your appearance..."
---
Sakura: "Ad so many species we would have never encountered otherwise!"
---
Monika: "Clearly, someone gotta administrate things"
---
Scáthach: "Creative combination..." -analyzing her performance in her mind-
Tom: "Marco's given it nothing but praise, so I've got high expectations!" :p
___

Linebeck: "Although I do hear there are Space Pirates around here, I'm more of a pirate of the seas."
___

Including monsters, Gems, Pokemon, Digimon...
___

i thought that was more of the Rulers' job. then again, filing mountains of paperwork can make people forget almost anything else sometimes.
___

(How did I do?) :b:

Sothis: "The answer to that is similar. Both of us can float around and fly, with Byleth not knowing how initially but eventually figuring it out. She is simply the kind who does not see the point in using a power like this in such a casual way."

Byleth: "Meanwhile, I can't recall the last time Sothis had her feet on the floor."
---
Blake: "Still on strike, huh?"
---
That was the joke :V

Weiss: "If I can't get my hands on these, she may have hit her current plateau and could not achieve her full potential until she evolves..."
Dipper: "Huh...You guys seem similar in a lot of way,s, but also almost opposite in others..."
___

Steven: "It sure looks like it..."

Amethyst: "Good thing we're still allowed to order normal amounts of food per meal." :p
___

-and while it does look like Alolan Vulpixes can learn what might be the strongest Ice Move known as "Blizzard", they have to level up quite high to do so, and will have weaker stats than they would as a Ninetales-

-Furthermore, since the Alolan Ninetales is both an Ice-type and a Fairy-type, there are also some Fairy-type moves that Alolan Vulpixes can't learn at all before evolving-

---

---
---
-it will be considered?-
---

---
---

---
-What KoP asked!-

---
Serenity: "He'll take care of some of them..." -nearby Gareth was also storming through with her lance-

---
---
-And even then those were times when the stability of the multiverse were at stakes....-

---
-Very well then-
---

-Makoto used his knee to kick Takeru, managing to get free and start to shoot at the others-
So when are we checking this castle out?

THAT'S ACTUALLY QUITE A GOOD QUESTION! WHEN WILL BE VISITING THIS NEW IF TEMPORARY ABODE?
___

-Only a few Emblems still remain!-
___

-While Lancer was leading a charge of various Card Kingdom Darkners including Rudinns, Hathys, their stronger counterparts Rudinn Rangers and Head Hatyhs, and even several other types that haven't been seen by the Servants or elite troops as often-

Kirby: "Huh? Me? Or all of us?" -Looking at his three friends-
___

-Blake's response to that?-
___

-Had Toffee or Dark Samus succeeded with their respective plans, not to mention how Asriel was brought back to his full power again...-

QUESTION 1! WHAT IS THE AIRSPEED VELOCITY OF AN UNLADEN SWALLOW?

___

-Tetra is admittedly curious-
___

(Ata!)

-Blake's gunfire causes Specimen 11 to teleport away from Ata and near Sieg-

-The bullet Ruby fired temporarily disarms Specimen 6, but despite being a puppet, it then changes it's expression to a far angrier one as a result, making it clear that it's ticked off as a result of that-

-Jenny flies to Makoto at high speeds and tries to restrain him-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kamui: "Of course I am." -she's not-
---
Dark Pit: "....I prefer the fighting nut."
---
Alear: "Beloved by all, actually. Or at least those who dislike me are not violent about it."
---
Byleth: "It'll be the upper hand Shez needs."

-Shez's Dark Spikes just pierced through them because, well, they're spikes-

-though going through Draco's pillars may have weakened them a bit so they won't be as devastating as they could've been-
Abby: "Hmmmm..." -judging-
---
Lilith: "She'd be no better" :p
Morrigan: "Guilty" :p
---
Yuri: "How long have you beein reigning? Or is that too personal to ask?"
---
Arcueid: "When do you think she'll admit she'll like her?" :p
-Indeed, on the least shielding her from some damage
Tom: "Marco's given it nothing but praise, so I've got high expectations!" :p
___

Linebeck: "Although I do hear there are Space Pirates around here, I'm more of a pirate of the seas."
___

Including monsters, Gems, Pokemon, Digimon...
___

i thought that was more of the Rulers' job. then again, filing mountains of paperwork can make people forget almost anything else sometimes.
___

(How did I do?) :b:
---
Oui: "Oh yeah, the two girls with them are such lookers~"
---
Rin: "That's really a lot more than I thought I'd find..."
---
Monika: "I try to spare them from some work" :p
Mash: "I think you do fine" :)
---
Scáthach: "Well, not terribly I'll say"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
Oui: "Oh yeah, the two girls with them are such lookers~"
---
Rin: "That's really a lot more than I thought I'd find..."
---
Monika: "I try to spare them from some work" :p
Mash: "I think you do fine" :)
---
Scáthach: "Well, not terribly I'll say"
Unreplied.
___

Linebeck: "They certainly seem like a close crew. I'm just baffled that mortal people have learned how to travel the stars..."
___

As a member of Chaldea or from what you ever expected while you were still a normal human mage?
___

K'm sure the seriously appreciate it. especially given, uh...recent circumstances. -Referring to Kamui"s imprisonment and trial-
___

(I'm much stronger and know way more moves than before!)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Unreplied.
___

Linebeck: "They certainly seem like a close crew. I'm just baffled that mortal people have learned how to travel the stars..."
___

As a member of Chaldea or from what you ever expected while you were still a normal human mage?
___

K'm sure the seriously appreciate it. especially given, uh...recent circumstances. -Referring to Kamui"s imprisonment and trial-
___

(I'm much stronger and know way more moves than before!)
Lily: "He has?" :D
---
Oui: "Well you may believe it. I'm used to it by now"
---
Sakura: "Yes" :p
---
Mash: "It's been so hard to think that happened..."
---
Scáthach: Getting overconfident?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-What KoP asked!-

---

---
---

---
-Very well then-
---

THAT'S ACTUALLY QUITE A GOOD QUESTION! WHEN WILL BE VISITING THIS NEW IF TEMPORARY ABODE?
___

___

-While Lancer was leading a charge of various Card Kingdom Darkners including Rudinns, Hathys, their stronger counterparts Rudinn Rangers and Head Hatyhs, and even several other types that haven't been seen by the Servants or elite troops as often-

___

___

-Had Toffee or Dark Samus succeeded with their respective plans, not to mention how Asriel was brought back to his full power again...-

___

___

(Ata!)

-The bullet Ruby fired temporarily disarms Specimen 6, but despite being a puppet, it then changes it's expression to a far angrier one as a result, making it clear that it's ticked off as a result of that-

Lilith: -dragon form and opens her portable gateway- Whenever you want.
---
-I'm thinking!-
-Chrom should definitely be paired with someone who believes in friendship-

-OH MY GOD I DIDN'T EVEN THINK OF THAT LMAO-
Yang: "Whoa!" 😮
---
-Alear would also infiltrate the base but in a less quiet way, wanting to distract from the Assassin.... if the plan allows it, that is-
---
Blake: "As do I, Yuri." :)
---
-no need to think of that though-

Blake: "...What is that question?"
---
-Kanna happily follows Suzuka~-
---
-Blake is running towards her Servant-

Jaune: "Sieg! Watch out!"

-Ruby aims for the head of Specimen 6 now-

Abby: "Hmmmm..." -judging-
---
Lilith: "She'd be no better" :p
Morrigan: "Guilty" :p
---
Yuri: "How long have you beein reigning? Or is that too personal to ask?"
---
Arcueid: "When do you think she'll admit she'll like her?" :p
-Indeed, on the least shielding her from some damage
-Kanna plays along and puts two fingers up to further mix Abby up-
---
Dark Pit: "But at least she'd give me a good fight." -not a fighting nut, but not against a good spar-
---
Alear: "A few years, I suppose."
---
Byleth: "I give it a week?"

-the scary part about this is Draco can tell this would have been devastating were it not for the pillars...-
-the very idea that this single spell from someone who isn't a Grand Servant could be this strong... is her Master even human?!-

Dipper: "Huh...You guys seem similar in a lot of way,s, but also almost opposite in others..."
___

Steven: "It sure looks like it..."

Amethyst: "Good thing we're still allowed to order normal amounts of food per meal." :p
___

-and while it does look like Alolan Vulpixes can learn what might be the strongest Ice Move known as "Blizzard", they have to level up quite high to do so, and will have weaker stats than they would as a Ninetales-

-Furthermore, since the Alolan Ninetales is both an Ice-type and a Fairy-type, there are also some Fairy-type moves that Alolan Vulpixes can't learn at all before evolving-
Sothis: "Yes, we noticed. It's part of why we get along."
---
Ruby: "Indeed we are..."
---
Weiss: The lack of evolution is holding her back to such an extent...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "He has?" :D
---
Oui: "Well you may believe it. I'm used to it by now"
---
Sakura: "Yes" :p
---
Mash: "It's been so hard to think that happened..."
---
Scáthach: Getting overconfident?
Tom: "Uh, yeah? He's mentioned that it's probably his favorite breakfast food along with that one cereal brand from Earth."
___

Linebeck: "I suppose almost everyone here must be used to it..."
___

-Rin annoyed by that joke or actually thought it was funny?-
___

if i hadn't been through something just as bad myself, would've hardly believe it, either...

___

-To be fair, at least some of the confidence is justified. But she still has a lot to learn...-

Sothis: "Yes, we noticed. It's part of why we get along."
---
Ruby: "Indeed we are..."
---
Weiss: The lack of evolution is holding her back to such an extent...
Ford: "Heh, doesn't that sound familiar?"

Dipper: "Yeah, I'm pretty sure we can both relate to that."

___

Steven: "But a lot of the others...aren't okay with just getting normal-sized meals yet." :ohwell:
___

-While she's still remarkably strong for an Alolan Vulpix, likely especially due to being trained by Weiss, her stats naturally won't be as high as a Ninetales at a similar level, and there's still some moves she can't learn until evolving into one...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ford: "Heh, doesn't that sound familiar?"

Dipper: "Yeah, I'm pretty sure we can both relate to that."

___

Steven: "But a lot of the others...aren't okay with just getting normal-sized meals yet." :ohwell:
___

-While she's still remarkably strong for an Alolan Vulpix, likely especially due to being trained by Weiss, her stats naturally won't be as high as a Ninetales at a similar level, and there's still some moves she can't learn until evolving into one...-
Sothis: "I suppose we are much like twins, in some way, although we were not born at the same time." Not even close
---
Yang: "It's a shame, huh?"
---
-so no matter how hard Winter trains, she can never reach her peak until evolution-

-if the plateau wasn't hit yet, it's coming-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "I suppose we are much like twins, in some way, although we were not born at the same time." Not even close
---
Yang: "It's a shame, huh?"
---
-so no matter how hard Winter trains, she can never reach her peak until evolution-

-if the plateau wasn't hit yet, it's coming-
Dipper: "You two don't have to be related to be family. But whether you're related or not, what's most important is for family to stick together."
___

Amethyst: "I guess this is what I get for eating plates and glasses." :lol:
___

-And she'll only be able to train to her peak after she does evolve into a Ninetales...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dipper: "You two don't have to be related to be family. But whether you're related or not, what's most important is for family to stick together."
___

Amethyst: "I guess this is what I get for eating plates and glasses." :lol:
___

-And she'll only be able to train to her peak after she does evolve into a Ninetales...-
Byleth: "That's a very wise and mature way to think of things." :)
---
Yang: "I don't think you're the problem... also WHAT?!"
---
-so in a way, Patxi is (unknowingly) holding his love back-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

___

___

___

(Ata!)

---
-I'm thinking!-

---
-Alear would also infiltrate the base but in a less quiet way, wanting to distract from the Assassin.... if the plan allows it, that is-
---
---

---
---

Irisviel: "Then let's get to it now~"
---
-Kirby then?- :p -Also Artoria unreplied-

Mordred: "Hell yeah, now it's even awesome-er!" -swings it a bit-
---
-She sees a bunch of people in the same sort of outfit, who must be the clones she must have heard of, no different from apparitions her Mother could make, but obviously harmful unlike hers-

Stacey: "Yes, it's what I meant...."
---
-Thus the Dokis would go off!-
---
-Yeah, they'll need to get her to rest more some time-

-Gwen in fact said the same thing as Blake just said, with Ben and Danny looking completely confused, and some could tell Fourze was too behind his helmet-
Atalanta: "Is that even taught in high schools?"
-Cyborg, Fourze's informant friend and Tucker were under their breath like "Come on, that's from a movie, no way people didn't look it up..."-
-Evidently though, those four haven't- :V
---
-So do the rest of the children, witht he three adults accompanying them also being jovial-
---
Atalanta: "Ugh..." -Sieg would try to block!-
-The Musashi ghost seeing that, would try to cut another of the strings of Specimen 6-
-Makoto would see Jenny and then activate a function from his belt that made him elevate in the air-
KAIGAN! OMEGA DRIVE!
-And perform a Rider Kick right towards her!-
-Kanna plays along and puts two fingers up to further mix Abby up-
---
Dark Pit: "But at least she'd give me a good fight." -not a fighting nut, but not against a good spar-
---
Alear: "A few years, I suppose."
---
Byleth: "I give it a week?"

-the scary part about this is Draco can tell this would have been devastating were it not for the pillars...-
-the very idea that this single spell from someone who isn't a Grand Servant could be this strong... is her Master even human?!-
Abby: "Hmmmm, there's a hand near me...."
---
Morrigan: "Oh, you want to use that as forep-?" -he interrupts before she finishes that sentence?-
---
Sayori: "Must have been pretty interesting so far~"
---
Musashi: "I think it will be longer"

Draco: I DON'T GET IT! HOW IS SHE ABLE TO PERFORM ALL THESE FEATS?!
Tom: "Uh, yeah? He's mentioned that it's probably his favorite breakfast food along with that one cereal brand from Earth."
___

Linebeck: "I suppose almost everyone here must be used to it..."
___

-Rin annoyed by that joke or actually thought it was funny?-
___

if i hadn't been through something just as bad myself, would've hardly believe it, either...

___

-To be fair, at least some of the confidence is justified. But she still has a lot to learn...-
Lily: "He has?!" :D -way too excited for that-
---
Oui: "Yeah. By the way, any cute girls you may know?" :p
---
Rin: "....Okay, that was a good one..."
---
Mash: "Hopefully we get to rest...... Some time...."
---
-Indeed, too much and she could become an easy target-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "That's a very wise and mature way to think of things." :)
---
Yang: "I don't think you're the problem... also WHAT?!"
---
-so in a way, Patxi is (unknowingly) holding his love back-
Dipper: "I like to think I'm a fairly mature individual for my age." :p -Still a kid, after all-
___

Amethyst: "Gems can eat almost anything, remember?"

___

-At the same time, though, Winter worries she might be holding Patxi back in case he's worried about choosing a form specifically to help her...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "He has?!" :D -way too excited for that-
---
Oui: "Yeah. By the way, any cute girls you may know?" :p
---
Rin: "....Okay, that was a good one..."
---
Mash: "Hopefully we get to rest...... Some time...."
---
-Indeed, too much and she could become an easy target-
Tom: "...You okay?" (Oh yeah, she's totally crushing on him. And he's already seeing another girl from their high school, right? Man, that's gotta be awkward...)

___

Linebeck: "The only woman I know enough to call at least a former friend tried to kill me on several occasions."
___

I guess all in all, we've just all learned a lot more the multiverse than any of us probably ever thought we would...
___

i take naps all the time. still got plenty of time for those.

___

-She'll need to learn more moves and evolve, but also just learn caution and strategy...-

---
-I'm thinking!-

---
---
---

---
---

---

---
-She sees a bunch of people in the same sort of outfit, who must be the clones she must have heard of, no different from apparitions her Mother could make, but obviously harmful unlike hers-

---
---

-Gwen in fact said the same thing as Blake just said, with Ben and Danny looking completely confused, and some could tell Fourze was too behind his helmet-
-Cyborg, Fourze's informant friend and Tucker were under their breath like "Come on, that's from a movie, no way people didn't look it up..."-
---
-So do the rest of the children, witht he three adults accompanying them also being jovial-
---
-The Musashi ghost seeing that, would try to cut another of the strings of Specimen 6-
-Makoto would see Jenny and then activate a function from his belt that made him elevate in the air-
KAIGAN! OMEGA DRIVE!
-All of the Pokemon and several younger members are like "Whoa..." and in awe of Lilith's dragon form, most not realizing she was a dragon as well-
___

-Either him, Steven, Star or Papyrus...But probably not Papyrus at least due to how hammy he is- :V
___

-More of those clones...-

Kirby: "Oh, we're Star Warrirors! Planet-traveling defenders of our home planet!"
___

-As do Steven and Connie, all waving at Blake, Dipper and Mabel-

-Blake's thoughts on the Dokis?-
___

-About a full minute passes, likely with none of the contestants answering or being sure what to answer, and as a result...-

ANNNNND TIME'S UP! WITH A GRAND TOTAL OF ZERO ANSWERS! THAT QUESTION HAS A SCIENTIFIC ANSWER LISTED ON THIS CARD, BUT IT ALSO NOTES THAT IT'S APPARENTLY A REFERENCE TO A HUMAN MOVIE. UHH...I'M SURPRISED NO ONE GOT THIS ONE THEN, ACTUALLY.

___

Tetra: "This place is almost as a big as a castle..." -Reminded of Hyrule Castle's ruins, albeit thankfully minus the damage from an invasion-
___

-Heshima did the same, hoping the wound left from the claws wasn't severe-

-Specimen 6 falls down, but it's strings completely fail to break (you get both an axe and enchanted sword as in-game weapons in Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion, and neither are capable of cutting it's strings whatsoever) and it's simply lifted up into the air to go look for another target, taking it's knife, or rather needle with it-

Oh come on! He can fly, too?! -Kicked in the face, sending her flying a few yards-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Abby: "Hmmmm, there's a hand near me...."
---
Morrigan: "Oh, you want to use that as forep-?" -he interrupts before she finishes that sentence?-
---
Sayori: "Must have been pretty interesting so far~"
---
Musashi: "I think it will be longer"

Draco: I DON'T GET IT! HOW IS SHE ABLE TO PERFORM ALL THESE FEATS?!
-and it's showing two fingers?-

Kamui: Well, she hasn't ironed out her senses yet... but she can "see".
---
-he whacks her with his namesake staff :V-
---
Alear: "Peacetime makes this less eventful, so I had a lot of time for myself." :)
---
-now THAT is an interesting to bet on-

-if Draco would pay attention, she would sense that Shez's powers feel... almost otherworldly... is she even human?-

Dipper: "I like to think I'm a fairly mature individual for my age." :p -Still a kid, after all-
___

Amethyst: "Gems can eat almost anything, remember?"

___

-At the same time, though, Winter worries she might be holding Patxi back in case he's worried about choosing a form specifically to help her...-
Sothis: "Though certainly not humble." :p

Byleth: "Sothis!"
---
Ruby: "Doesn't mean you should..."
---
-has he found a form yet?-

---

---

---
---

---
---
KAIGAN! OMEGA DRIVE!
-All of the Pokemon and several younger members are like "Whoa..." and in awe of Lilith's dragon form, most not realizing she was a dragon as well-
___

-Either him, Steven, Star or Papyrus...But probably not Papyrus at least due to how hammy he is- :V
___

-More of those clones...-

Kirby: "Oh, we're Star Warrirors! Planet-traveling defenders of our home planet!"
___

-As do Steven and Connie, all waving at Blake, Dipper and Mabel-

-Blake's thoughts on the Dokis?-
___

-About a full minute passes, likely with none of the contestants answering or being sure what to answer, and as a result...-

ANNNNND TIME'S UP! WITH A GRAND TOTAL OF ZERO ANSWERS! THAT QUESTION HAS A SCIENTIFIC ANSWER LISTED ON THIS CARD, BUT IT ALSO NOTES THAT IT'S APPARENTLY A REFERENCE TO A HUMAN MOVIE. UHH...I'M SURPRISED NO ONE GOT THIS ONE THEN, ACTUALLY.

___

Tetra: "This place is almost as a big as a castle..." -Reminded of Hyrule Castle's ruins, albeit thankfully minus the damage from an invasion-
___

-Heshima did the same, hoping the wound left from the claws wasn't severe-

-Specimen 6 falls down, but it's strings completely fail to break (you get both an axe and enchanted sword as in-game weapons in Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion, and neither are capable of cutting it's strings whatsoever) and it's simply lifted up into the air to go look for another target, taking it's knife, or rather needle with it-

Oh come on! He can fly, too?! -Kicked in the face, sending her flying a few yards-
-TO THE CASTLE!-
---
Emblem Marth: "Hello, young maiden. I am Emblem Marth." -bows before Artoria-

-Star would get some people who can teach her about both ruling and magic if she got Chrobin...-

Emblem Roy: "I'm glad you enjoy it."
---
Alear: If these are as I have been told... they are no worse than Corrupted... -clenches her fists-
---
-Blake would also wave-
---
-and then I dunno how to continue Jannu and Kamui-

Blake: "I don't get it myself..."
---
-three adults? are you counting Azura? :V-
---
Blake: "You okay, Ata?!" 😟

Ruby: "Hmm..." -shoots a fire Dust bullet at it this time-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Though certainly not humble." :p

Byleth: "Sothis!"
---
Ruby: "Doesn't mean you should..."
---
-has he found a form yet?-
Dipper: "...Okay, maybe you got me there." :ohwell:
___

Amethyst: "What can I say? Tableware's crunchy!"

___

-He actually likely has...But what form that will be shall remain a secret for now-

-AKA probably the around the end of the arc or during vacation stuff- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dipper: "...Okay, maybe you got me there." :ohwell:
___

Amethyst: "What can I say? Tableware's crunchy!"

___

-He actually likely has...But what form that will be shall remain a secret for now-

-AKA probably the around the end of the arc or during vacation stuff- :V
Sothis: "I suppose I do... Do you have any other questions?"
---
Ruby: "......"
---
-you are such a tease :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "I suppose I do... Do you have any other questions?"
---
Ruby: "......"
---
-you are such a tease :V-
Dipper: "Well, we still don't know how you two ended up sharing a body to begin with."
___

-To be fair, this is the same Amethyst who drinks motor oil and uses it as a sauce for otherwise ordinary sandwiches- :V
___

-TbhI wasn't sure what form to have him take for a while- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dipper: "Well, we still don't know how you two ended up sharing a body to begin with."
___

-To be fair, this is the same Amethyst who drinks motor oil and uses it as a sauce for otherwise ordinary sandwiches- :V
___

-TbhI wasn't sure what form to have him take for a while- :V
Sothis: "She has my heart."
---
-that's still better than eating plates to her :V-
---
-that's fair lmao-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "She has my heart."
---
-that's still better than eating plates to her :V-
---
-that's fair lmao-
Dipper: "Wait, like, as a heart transplant?"

___

-Fair enough, but Amethyst has eaten even weirder things-

-Even a cloud once- :V
___

-Also, it's possible that Winter and Patxi may be not be ready to evolve to begin with, at least just yet-

-Evolving for many Pokemon species is comparable
to growing up in almost an instant, after all...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dipper: "Wait, like, as a heart transplant?"

___

-Fair enough, but Amethyst has eaten even weirder things-

-Even a cloud once- :V
___

-Also, it's possible that Winter and Patxi may be not be ready to evolve to begin with, at least just yet-

-Evolving for many Pokemon species is comparable
to growing up in almost an instant, after all...-
Sothis: "Not quite a replacement because hers is still there, in spite of being unable to function. Rather, my heart allows hers to do its proper task. You could say that she literally could not live without me." :p
---
-girl can eat anything, huh...-

Yang: "If you literally eat anything, you're probably less of a problem than the actual problem they have..."
---
-that's fair...-

Weiss: -looking at Winter-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Not quite a replacement because hers is still there, in spite of being unable to function. Rather, my heart allows hers to do its proper task. You could say that she literally could not live without me." :p
---
-girl can eat anything, huh...-

Yang: "If you literally eat anything, you're probably less of a problem than the actual problem they have..."
---
-that's fair...-

Weiss: -looking at Winter-
Dipper: "Whoa...Wait, so someone literally attached your heart to Byleth's...to save her life?"
___

-As long as it's not something like a laser or something explosive...Plus, she can still suffer negative side effects from certain items, including spoiled food-

Amethyst: "You think so?"
___

-Current thoughts?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dipper: "Whoa...Wait, so someone literally attached your heart to Byleth's...to save her life?"
___

-As long as it's not something like a laser or something explosive...Plus, she can still suffer negative side effects from certain items, including spoiled food-

Amethyst: "You think so?"
___

-Current thoughts?-
Both, at the same time: "Yes."
---
Yang: "Girl, you can eat things that aren't food. How's that gonna exhaust them?
---
Weiss: How do I tell her?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Both, at the same time: "Yes."
---
Yang: "Girl, you can eat things that aren't food. How's that gonna exhaust them?
---
Weiss: How do I tell her?
Dipper: -Now visibly concerned for what Byleth might have gone through to need a new heart...not yet realizing she was a stillborn-

___

Amehtyst: "...I guess that's true. I just used to order a lot of food sometimes, too..."

Steven: "Actually, I think you only ever ate a large amount of food here whenever there was an eating contest..."
___

-Maybe just gently but matter of factly explain it?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dipper: -Now visibly concerned for what Byleth might have gone through to need a new heart...not yet realizing she was a stillborn-

___

Amehtyst: "...I guess that's true. I just used to order a lot of food sometimes, too..."

Steven: "Actually, I think you only ever ate a large amount of food here whenever there was an eating contest..."
___

-Maybe just gently but matter of factly explain it?-
-would he ask or would Ford do it?-
---
Nora: "They have those here?! Aw man, I wish I could've eaten a bunch of pancakes before the strike now..."
---
-she takes a deep breath, thinking of how to share the news-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-would he ask or would Ford do it?-
---
Nora: "They have those here?! Aw man, I wish I could've eaten a bunch of pancakes before the strike now..."
---
-she takes a deep breath, thinking of how to share the news-
Ford: "...If it's alright to ask, what were the circumstances behind Byleth's heart failing?"
___

Steven: "I think they were usually random instead of officially organized..."
___

-Before reaching a decision on how?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ford: "...If it's alright to ask, what were the circumstances behind Byleth's heart failing?"
___

Steven: "I think they were usually random instead of officially organized..."
___

-Before reaching a decision on how?-
Byleth: "I was stillborn."

-so Byleth is technically undead, only kept alive by a second heart attached to hers...-
---
-indeed...-

Top Bottom