• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Would either Sothis or Byleth herself comment on this outloud since they already explained the fused hearts to Ford and Dipper?-
___

Oh, true that. Who knows how many people there might have been subjugated by Drakkon or Koyanskaya during their reigns there...
___

-The first slashes of which Winter manages to dodge with ease, before trying to freeze the Gigas'; helmet-

-It's not too late for Weiss to order the Gigas to stop attacking and end the match...-
-there's no point in doing that since the current point is now family ISN'T bound by blood-
---
Azura: "I would rather not think of the numbers..."
---
-the helment does manage to freeze... but that just made the Gigas flail his sword around with less intent-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-there's no point in doing that since the current point is now family ISN'T bound by blood-
---
Azura: "I would rather not think of the numbers..."
---
-the helment does manage to freeze... but that just made the Gigas flail his sword around with less intent-
-Ultimately, it doesn't matter either way-

-As long as their bond is close, they're family either way-

___

We gotta head back there and liberate Basel again, and fast...
___

-Winter ducks the sword a few times, startled but otherwise unafraid and determined, then tries to freeze both of the Gigas' hands-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Ultimately, it doesn't matter either way-

-As long as their bond is close, they're family either way-

___

We gotta head back there and liberate Basel again, and fast...
___

-Winter ducks the sword a few times, startled but otherwise unafraid and determined, then tries to freeze both of the Gigas' hands-
-exactly!-

-Ford fascinated by how there's differeny energy readings coming from Byleth/Sothis based on who's in control?-
---
Azura: "Yes, that is what we're trying to do."
---
-all it does it make the sword stuck to his hands-

-not exactly helping her when the sword is the scariest part-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-exactly!-

-Ford fascinated by how there's differeny energy readings coming from Byleth/Sothis based on who's in control?-
---
Azura: "Yes, that is what we're trying to do."
---
-all it does it make the sword stuck to his hands-

-not exactly helping her when the sword is the scariest part-
Ford: "Fascinating! You two even give off different energy readings, despite sharing the same physical form."
___

-And that's when Azura mentions that Chaldea might need a morale boost for that upcoming mission?-
___

(Darn it I was hoping that would've at least slowed his ability to attack down...) -Inner thoughts-

-She tries to use the Psychic-type move Extrasensory to damage the Gigas directly-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ford: "Fascinating! You two even give off different energy readings, despite sharing the same physical form."
___

-And that's when Azura mentions that Chaldea might need a morale boost for that upcoming mission?-
___

(Darn it I was hoping that would've at least slowed his ability to attack down...) -Inner thoughts-

-She tries to use the Psychic-type move Extrasensory to damage the Gigas directly-
Byleth: "Must be the result of Sothis's power."
---
Azura: "Though a part of me wants to make sure morale gets high before we save Basel."
---
-that seems to work-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Must be the result of Sothis's power."
---
Azura: "Though a part of me wants to make sure morale gets high before we save Basel."
---
-that seems to work-
Dipper: "She is a deity..." 🤔
___

High morale always helps troops have the confidence and sharp mind for battle!
___

-She tries it a second time, since being a Psychic-type move, it has almost perfect accuracy and should largely ignore the Gigas' armor-

-Doesn't mean the familiar still won't take a huge amount of hits from it's strong health pool and defense anyway, however-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
T-To say the least...Oh, that reminds me, Luvia. We should probably invest in installing an actual s-security system this time... :ohwell:
___

Star: "Whoa, that makes it like twice as powerful! And this cape actually totally suits my style." :p

___

This is just how I normally talk! With enthusiasm!

-More quietly- (Hold on, you're Jack's friend! Lancer, right?)

Kirby: "Both good guys and bad guys?"
___

Peridot: "How are those followers numbers even remotely possible?!
___

WITH THE RIGHT DISTANCE AND VELOCITY, ANY ITEM THAT'S EVEN SLIGHTLY DENSE CAN BECOME LETHAL!
___

Tetra: "Trust us, it earned it's name for a reason..."
___

Everyone in town already been evacuated out of this area, so now we just need to get out of dodge!

Steven: "If all else fails, I can try and protect ss many of us as possible with one of my bubbles, but I don't know if I can form one big enough to contain all of us!"
Ingrid: "I installed one in your base." :glare:

Palu: "Which backfired once you turned evil. We're not trusting you again."

Ingrid: "That side of me is gone, Palutena. Quite literally so."
---
Emblem Leif: "You must be the one they called for me."

Emblem Robin: "Now you sound a lot like he does." :)
---
Sothis: "Nicely done!" -now creates a blast from behind Cronus-

Alear: -worried they might get caught due to this loud guy-
---
Pandora: "....Girl, how big do you think that place is? Genuinely asking."
---
Blake: "That is true..."
---
Kanna: "Is it, well, can we just help ourselves with what's inside"

Azura: "I wonder if a world with so much water would make my own magic stronger..."
---
Ruby: "Penny, you, Weiss and I will work on getting as many people out as possible. Steven, you try to protect whoever we can't save in time."
da Vinci: "Regardless of thatm I have a number of ideas" :p
---
Bedivere: "A specter?" -explanation off-screen again- "I understand, so these Emblems like you can enhance others?"
---
Shiki: "We're at a scouting mission, you know?"
Charlotte: "Sorry! I'm Charlotte Corday, this is Prince Lancer, and we have been acting like moles!"
-Now that one surprised and launched Cronus a bit, but quickly gets back on its feet, quick to slash Sothis with its blade-

Stacey: "Yeah, both cases I think..."
---
Yuri: "Well... You are good-looking.... So.... Yeah....."
Natsuki: "That's how social media works"
---
Atalanta: "Can confirm myself"
-Danny is like "That makes sense, but why cheese?!", being just what the killer happened to have at hand-
---
Suzuka: -Nods- "I was hoping everyone could take from it"
Arisa: "How so?"
---
Arthur: "Sounds like a plan to me..."
Atalanta: "Watch out for the deer Specimen, attacking its tendrils does freecaptive souls, though!"
Takeru: "Then I know whta to do..."
Tom: "Thanks... I'll try not to." -Trying to be more confident about himself-

-Albeit, even now he thinks he hasn't done enough to solve his anger issues-

___

Linebeck: "I hope they already have an actual strategy to go with said plan..."
___

-So far, it just seems like another peaceful and therefore comparatively normal day in Tremorton-
___

to teach that dirty brother killer a lesson? absolutely.

___

-Her speed may have been lowered, but her evasiveness hasn't, so she's able to outrun at least most of the boulders this time...-
Lily: "Let's eat!" -gave him two pancakes-
-And she wanna help him nao-
---
-Which who knows with how their colorful personalities are from when he remembers out of meeting them...-
---
-Good, therefore zero annoyances around then, right?-
---
Monika: "Good for you" :p
Mash: "Again, it's not like I can blame you"
---
Scáthach: Oh, so still perceptive...
Kanna: "You know, like best friends!"
---
Qrow: "Because she's hotter?" :p

Dark Pit: "Okay, that's cool..."
---
Alear: "I have quite a few, but right now, I really like fishing."
---
-and since it came before the slashes, Shez survived it-

-also, video unavailable-
Abby: "...Doesn't sounds bad..."
-The family getting togetha here?-
---
Lilith: "...Well, I'm still cute! HMPH!"

Morrigan: "Thanks~" -that's when she shoots missiles out of it-
---
Sayori: "Ooooh, we've never done that~!"
---
-Just look at Draco's NP in the wiki or Youtube, this site site for whatever reason isn't allowing me to upload or link gifs properly-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Let's eat!" -gave him two pancakes-
-And she wanna help him nao-
---
-Which who knows with how their colorful personalities are from when he remembers out of meeting them...-
---
-Good, therefore zero annoyances around then, right?-
---
Monika: "Good for you" :p
Mash: "Again, it's not like I can blame you"
---
Scáthach: Oh, so still perceptive...
Tom: "Thanks!" -Quick to start eating the pancakes-

-Lily's current thoughts?-

___

Linebeck: (Hopefully they aren't a pain to work with...)

___

-Until a certain duo of cousins show up- :V
___

i also learned that there's apparently infinite alternate dimensions, and that's there infinite alternate versions of myself and my friends and fam.

it was uh, pretty crazy at the time... actually it still is.

___

-And shockingly enough, she actually manages to dodge the entire attack this time, narrowly dodging the last few rocks before glaring fiercely at Rockruff, determined to win!-

Ingrid: "I installed one in your base." :glare:

Palu: "Which backfired once you turned evil. We're not trusting you again."

Ingrid: "That side of me is gone, Palutena. Quite literally so."
---
Emblem Leif: "You must be the one they called for me."

Emblem Robin: "Now you sound a lot like he does." :)
---
Sothis: "Nicely done!" -now creates a blast from behind Cronus-

Alear: -worried they might get caught due to this loud guy-
---
Pandora: "....Girl, how big do you think that place is? Genuinely asking."
---
Blake: "That is true..."
---
Kanna: "Is it, well, can we just help ourselves with what's inside"

Azura: "I wonder if a world with so much water would make my own magic stronger..."
---
Ruby: "Penny, you, Weiss and I will work on getting as many people out as possible. Steven, you try to protect whoever we can't save in time."
---
Bedivere: "A specter?" -explanation off-screen again- "I understand, so these Emblems like you can enhance others?"
---
Charlotte: "Sorry! I'm Charlotte Corday, this is Prince Lancer, and we have been acting like moles!"
-Now that one surprised and launched Cronus a bit, but quickly gets back on its feet, quick to slash Sothis with its blade-

---
---
-Danny is like "That makes sense, but why cheese?!", being just what the killer happened to have at hand-
---
---
Atalanta: "Watch out for the deer Specimen, attacking its tendrils does freecaptive souls, though!"
Doesn't mean your security system ideas are reliable. :p -Said as a joke-

And we'll be happy to help install them!
___

-Bedivere needed to be more relevant again- :p

Star: "I do? Huh, I guess I have more in common with Chrom than just being the ruler/future ruler of a kingdom." :p
___

Only I'm pretty sure everyone knows about who most of the rebels are now, so we need to act to fast!

-Talking more quietly now-

Kirby: "I wonder how, but let's hope that your evil excuse of a father won't be one of them..."
___

Peridot: "But how many individual people manage to get this many followers out of everyone who has a registered account on the platform?!"
___

IT WAS SIMPLY THE NEAREST AND MOST CONVENIENT ITEM THE VENGFUL ASSASSIN HAD ON HAND!
___

Tetra: "Some of your magic's water-based, right?"
___

Steven: "Got it! Watch out for that rushing water, everyone!"

-Thus the group tries to evacuate any few remaining civilians, before focusing on protecting and/or getting themselves and their friends out of the area-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tom: "Thanks!" -Quick to start eating the pancakes-

-Lily's current thoughts?-

___

Linebeck: (Hopefully they aren't a pain to work with...)

___

-Until a certain duo of cousins show up- :V
___

i also learned that there's apparently infinite alternate dimensions, and that's there infinite alternate versions of myself and my friends and fam.

it was uh, pretty crazy at the time... actually it still is.

___

-And shockingly enough, she actually manages to dodge the entire attack this time, narrowly dodging the last few rocks before glaring fiercely at Rockruff, determined to win!-
Lily: This is working out well! I'm sure I can help him over time!
---
-Oh when he hears Marvelous exclaim "Let's get showy!" he will see- :V
---
-Oh, them- :V
---
Mash: "...You think there could be a version of me that became a singer?"
---
Scáthach: She's more focused an clever at this point than I expected.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: This is working out well! I'm sure I can help him over time!
---
-Oh when he hears Marvelous exclaim "Let's get showy!" he will see- :V
---
-Oh, them- :V
---
Mash: "...You think there could be a version of me that became a singer?"
---
Scáthach: She's more focused an clever at this point than I expected.
-If Marco's helped him better himself, then she certainly can, too!-
___

-He'll be annoyed with their hamminess despite occasionally being prone to hamming things up like the Nintendo equivalent of Jack Sparrow, himself- :V
___

-But they don't see them yet, so for now they're just looking at buildings, landmarks and window shopping-
___

there are versions of me that have Papyrus' personality, a version of me who was aKing of the Underground, and a version of me who's somehow a multiversial and alternate guardian.

i'm pretty sure there's more than a few versions of you who became a singer.

-Wink-

___

-She actually seriously is! But will it be enough for her to win the fight?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dipper: "She is a deity..." 🤔
___

High morale always helps troops have the confidence and sharp mind for battle!
___

-She tries it a second time, since being a Psychic-type move, it has almost perfect accuracy and should largely ignore the Gigas' armor-

-Doesn't mean the familiar still won't take a huge amount of hits from it's strong health pool and defense anyway, however-
Sothis: Or so the people think... But I like the title so I won't question them.
---
Azura: "So I might put on a performance."
---
-slowly chipping its HP away-

Abby: "...Doesn't sounds bad..."
-The family getting togetha here?-
---
Lilith: "...Well, I'm still cute! HMPH!"

Morrigan: "Thanks~" -that's when she shoots missiles out of it-
---
Sayori: "Ooooh, we've never done that~!"
---
-Just look at Draco's NP in the wiki or Youtube, this site site for whatever reason isn't allowing me to upload or link gifs properly-
-why not?-

Kanna: "And I'm more comfortable having a friend as a retainer than someone I consider family... if that makes sense."
---
Qrow: "And jealous." :p

-which Pittoo tries to dodge-
---
Alear: "Maybe I could show you?"
---
-it's awesome-

-but since Draco did it before Shez unleashed her ultimate attack, she was still in her powered-up form and thus survived it, allowing her to do what I showed a few posts ago :V-

---
---

---
---
---
---

___

Star: "I do? Huh, I guess I have more in common with Chrom than just being the ruler/future ruler of a kingdom." :p
___

Only I'm pretty sure everyone knows about who most of the rebels are now, so we need to act to fast!

Kirby: "I wonder how, but let's hope that your evil excuse of a father won't be one of them..."
___

Peridot: "But how many individual people manage to get this many followers out of everyone who has a registered account on the platform?!"
___

IT WAS SIMPLY THE NEAREST AND MOST CONVENIENT ITEM THE VENGFUL ASSASSIN HAD ON HAND!
___

___

-Thus the group tries to evacuate any few remaining civilians, before focusing on protecting and/or getting themselves and their friends out of the area-
Ingrid: -crosses her arms and pouted at Gaster's joke...even though it was a good one-
---
Emblem Leif: "Indeed. I specialize in helping others defend themselves better and making the most of an advantageous situation, so you can better protect your loved ones."

Emblem Robin: "I wonder if you also have someone else you would consider an other half like how Chrom has me... Not necessarily in a romantic way, but rather someone you always appreciate having at your side and can always rely on."
---
Alear: -bows in respect- "A pleasure to meet you both. Now, what can you tell us that can be helpful?"

-except Sothis tried to use the whipsword to disarm him, its blade coiling around his own-
---
Pandora: "Oh, poor naive Peridot... How shocked would you be if I said my numbers were small compared to what's out there?"
---
Blake: "That also makes sense."
---
Kanna: "Oh, so it is for us to enjoy. Thank you for telling me."

-Illya would be once again worried for a raid but Kanna, as gluttonous as she may be, enjoys food way more than shared, so ironically, she might end up being more responsible than the Einzbern :V-

Azura: "Nearly all of it, in fact."
---
-Ruby using her Semblans to drag multiple people away, Weiss using a familiar and Penny... Maiden stuff or robot stuff, I guess-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: Or so the people think... But I like the title so I won't question them.
---
Azura: "So I might put on a performance."
---
-slowly chipping its HP away-
-Even she's not sure if she's a normal deity?-

___

You mean like a concert? Right, I almost forgot that you're a singer...
___

-But just using that move won't be enough to defeat it...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Even she's not sure if she's a normal deity?-

___

You mean like a concert? Right, I almost forgot that you're a singer...
___

-But just using that move won't be enough to defeat it...-
-she's aware of what she is, and deity is not the first word she'd give herself-
---
Azura: "I could even have multiple guests doing their own performances. It would be so fun." :)
---
-so she has to already think of other options-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

___

___

___

Ingrid: -crosses her arms and pouted at Gaster's joke...even though it was a good one-
---
Emblem Leif: "Indeed. I specialize in helping others defend themselves better and making the most of an advantageous situation, so you can better protect your loved ones."

Emblem Robin: "I wonder if you also have someone else you would consider an other half like how Chrom has me... Not necessarily in a romantic way, but rather someone you always appreciate having at your side and can always rely on."
---
Alear: -bows in respect- "A pleasure to meet you both. Now, what can you tell us that can be helpful?"

-except Sothis tried to use the whipsword to disarm him, its blade coiling around his own-
---
Pandora: "Oh, poor naive Peridot... How shocked would you be if I said my numbers were small compared to what's out there?"
---
---

-Illya would be once again worried for a raid but Kanna, as gluttonous as she may be, enjoys food way more than shared, so ironically, she might end up being more responsible than the Einzbern :V-

---
-Ruby using her Semblans to drag multiple people away, Weiss using a familiar and Penny... Maiden stuff or robot stuff, I guess-
da Vinci: "First we need to stablish a power generator... Phosphora~?"
---
Bedivere: "I understand. I can see why I would be considered as an option then, as I am a knight who swore complete loyalty to my King..."
---
Charlotte: "Okay, so we managed to get what few sources of power they had to blackmail their human soldiers into working for them" -showing the triceratops Power Coin, which Alear wouldn't know what it is, but can feel it contains a LOT of energy inside-
-But given Cronus is not going to let itself be defeated easily, it tries to instead use this to drag her closer!-

Stacey: "Yes... Admittedly I did use my powers to assist in the invasion at first"
---
Natsuki: "Also with the way she dresses..."
---
Atalanta: "Really unconventional, but I can't argue the result"
-Raven for once sooke "What a miserable way to go"-
---
-Suzuka nodded-
Arisa: "Could you like... Bend someone with their blood?"
Jack: "That's a good question!"
---
-Takeru's ghost companions using their numbers to assist!-
-If Marco's helped him better himself, then she certainly can, too!-
___

-He'll be annoyed with their hamminess despite occasionally being prone to hamming things up like the Nintendo equivalent of Jack Sparrow, himself- :V
___

-But they don't see them yet, so for now they're just looking at buildings, landmarks and window shopping-
___

there are versions of me that have Papyrus' personality, a version of me who was aKing of the Underground, and a version of me who's somehow a multiversial and alternate guardian.

i'm pretty sure there's more than a few versions of you who became a singer.

-Wink-

___

-She actually seriously is! But will it be enough for her to win the fight?-
-Indeed, now she's fully determined to help him by a lot!-
---
-Not to mention their weird and brightly colored suits, even if they give them nice super powers that they know how to make look cool-
---
-Indeed, having their own fun for the while!-
---
Mash: "..." -awestruck-
Monika: "I can't imagine what could happen with me. I know my game has had plenty of mods, but I don't count those too much. There are mods to turn the game into a traditional romance novel, others that turn it into a gorefest, others that just do crude amateurish humour, and others that are... Less safe for work"
---
-That's what she wants to see...-
-why not?-

Kanna: "And I'm more comfortable having a friend as a retainer than someone I consider family... if that makes sense."
---
Qrow: "And jealous." :p

-which Pittoo tries to dodge-
---
Alear: "Maybe I could show you?"
---
-it's awesome-

-but since Draco did it before Shez unleashed her ultimate attack, she was still in her powered-up form and thus survived it, allowing her to do what I showed a few posts ago :V-
Abby: "Hmmm... I'll see then" :p
-In that case, the ones with Emblems will present theeeeeey-
---
-Lilith pouts!-
-There's plenty of them all seeking him!-
---
Sayori: "That would be great~!"
Yuri: "Well, if you may" :)
---
-Meaning both attacks struck them HARD-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Abby: "Hmmm... I'll see then" :p
-In that case, the ones with Emblems will present theeeeeey-
---
-Lilith pouts!-
-There's plenty of them all seeking him!-
---
Sayori: "That would be great~!"
Yuri: "Well, if you may" :)
---
-Meaning both attacks struck them HARD-
-so Shero, Kerry and Iri?-
---
-poor Lilith-

-he's also shooting homing arrows though-
---
Alear: "Let's go find a fishing spot then." :)
---
-though Shez only felt it once after doing her ultimate attack, finally feeling the damage of all of Draco's swings and now needing to use her swords as canes just to keep her standing-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-so Shero, Kerry and Iri?-
---
-poor Lilith-

-he's also shooting homing arrows though-
---
Alear: "Let's go find a fishing spot then." :)
---
-though Shez only felt it once after doing her ultimate attack, finally feeling the damage of all of Draco's swings and now needing to use her swords as canes just to keep her standing-
-Indeed all three-
Irisviel: "We have something to show you all~"
---
-And she keeps pouting!-

-Which she block!-
---
-And to an Earth they go to fo thaaaaat-
---
-And Draco was not much different-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Indeed all three-
Irisviel: "We have something to show you all~"
---
-And she keeps pouting!-

-Which she block!-
---
-And to an Earth they go to fo thaaaaat-
---
-And Draco was not much different-
Kanna: "Oh, you do? What do you have for us?"
---
-she really wants the perverted uncle? :V-

-so neither attack really worked-
---
-HECK YEEEEAAAAAAAAAH-

-after getting fishing gear-
---
-but then, Shez... started laughing, a lot-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, now she's fully determined to help him by a lot!-
---
-Not to mention their weird and brightly colored suits, even if they give them nice super powers that they know how to make look cool-
---
-Indeed, having their own fun for the while!-
---
Mash: "..." -awestruck-
Monika: "I can't imagine what could happen with me. I know my game has had plenty of mods, but I don't count those too much. There are mods to turn the game into a traditional romance novel, others that turn it into a gorefest, others that just do crude amateurish humour, and others that are... Less safe for work"
---
-That's what she wants to see...-
-Current thoughts?-
___

Linebeck: (And what's with their get-ups? At least their clothes seem to grant them powers somehow...)
___

Most stores in town are probably having big summer sales right now.
___

...uhh, that last one's rather concerning. so's the gore one for that matter.

___

-She next tries to use Vine Whip again-

-she's aware of what she is, and deity is not the first word she'd give herself-
---
Azura: "I could even have multiple guests doing their own performances. It would be so fun." :)
---
-so she has to already think of other options-
-Would would the first word or few be?-
___

That's not a bad idea. Just be careful, Nero might not be happy after she hosted her own a while back. :p
___

(Okay, what else can I do to stop him or slow him down?!)

-She next tries to freeze the Gigas' legs to the floor-

---

---

---
---
---

---
---
Bedivere: "I understand. I can see why I would be considered as an option then, as I am a knight who swore complete loyalty to my King..."
---
Charlotte: "Okay, so we managed to get what few sources of power they had to blackmail their human soldiers into working for them" -showing the triceratops Power Coin, which Alear wouldn't know what it is, but can feel it contains a LOT of energy inside-
-But given Cronus is not going to let itself be defeated easily, it tries to instead use this to drag her closer!-

Stacey: "Yes... Admittedly I did use my powers to assist in the invasion at first"
---
---
---
-Suzuka nodded-
---
(Yeah, we're totally gonna set up a new lab here in no time.) :p
___

Star: "...I can think of a few people in my life like that, actually." :) -That benig not just Marco, but also Medea Lily now as well-
___

This is the very last one. Once this one's out of this buidlings, every last Ranger Sentry here can safely leave or join the fight!

Meta Knight: "I once tried to invade the counties of our own home planet in an effort to take it over and twist it into my own image out of a misguided belief that I would change the land for the better. You need not remain ashamed."
___

Peridot: "Countless people blindly following famous people and listening to their every word...Maybe human society is more like Homeworld's than I thought..." :ohwell:
___

-Ata and Blake can already imagine how annoyed Medb would be if she were watching this show right now- :V

AND UNFORTUNATELY, NONE OF YOU CORRECTLY ANSWERED THAT QUESTION. NO POINTS FOR ANYONE THIS ROUND!
___

Tetra: "...That would sound like dark magic..."
___

-Steven's using his shield to defend people from attacks from some of the Specimens and their weaker minions, as well as the various ghosts in Spooky's army, while Penny's using her rocket boosters to carry people out of danger, and then used her Maiden powers to outright try and freeze the rushing water...but even with a strong windstorm, there was far too much water for her to freeze all of it, resulting in the flood affecting most of the area anyway-

Steven: "I think that's our cue to leave or take cover!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
---
---
-Suzuka nodded-
---
___

Star: "...I can think of a few people in my life like that, actually." :) -That benig not just Marco, but also Medea Lily now as well-
___

This is the very last one. Once this one's out of this buidlings, every last Ranger Sentry here can safely leave or join the fight!

Meta Knight: "I once tried to invade the counties of our own home planet in an effort to take it over and twist it into my own image out of a misguided belief that I would change the land for the better. You need not remain ashamed."
___

Peridot: "Countless people blindly following famous people and listening to their every word...Maybe human society is more like Homeworld's than I thought..." :ohwell:
___

-Ata and Blake can already imagine how annoyed Medb would be if she were watching this show right now- :V

AND UNFORTUNATELY, NONE OF YOU CORRECTLY ANSWERED THAT QUESTION. NO POINTS FOR ANYONE THIS ROUND!
___

___

-Steven's using his shield to defend people from attacks from some of the Specimens and their weaker minions, as well as the various ghosts in Spooky's army, while Penny's using her rocket boosters to carry people out of danger, and then used her Maiden powers to outright try and freeze the rushing water...but even with a strong windstorm, there was far too much water for her to freeze all of it, resulting in the flood affecting most of the area anyway-

Phosphora: "If you got the resources, I could make one easy~" -already knows da Vinci does-
---
Emblem Leif: "Then I hope my abilities can be of service."

Emblem Robin: "I'm sure you already have that advice in mind but... use these bonds as your strength and you might reach greater heights than ever."
---
Alear: "These coins do seem incredibly powerful..."

-this becomes a tug of war where neither side really have the upper hand-
---
Pandora: "Yeah, humans are really mindless drones and they don't even know it." :p

-Dokis would feel offended if they weren't AI?-
---
Blake: "She really would be, huh?"
---
Kanna: "Well, since I know we can, want something from it, Illya-chan~?" :)

Azura: "I've... never tried it, but with all the things I can already do, it wouldn't surprise me if I could..."
---
Ruby: "I think we managed to get most people..." -visibly exhausted-

-Would would the first word or few be?-
___

That's not a bad idea. Just be careful, Nero might not be happy after she hosted her own a while back. :p
___

(Okay, what else can I do to stop him or slow him down?!)

-She next tries to freeze the Gigas' legs to the floor-
-oddly enough, her first word would be traveler-
---
Azura: "Oh, I'm sure any excuse to showcase performances is one she would take with glee."
---
-why not make the floor icy so he slips?-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-oddly enough, her first word would be traveler-
---
Azura: "Oh, I'm sure any excuse to showcase performances is one she would take with glee."
---
-why not make the floor icy so he slips?-
-Why would that be?-
___

...Maybe you're right. Nero rarely gets mad about stuff like that. ::p
___

(Wait a minute...Just like with the Boarbatusk!) -Tries to freeze the floor again in hopes that the Gigas will slip-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Why would that be?-
___

...Maybe you're right. Nero rarely gets mad about stuff like that. ::p
___

(Wait a minute...Just like with the Boarbatusk!) -Tries to freeze the floor again in hopes that the Gigas will slip-
-because while never explicitly said, it's heavily implied that Sothis is actually an alien-
---
Azura: "Precisely." :)
---
-it seems to work until he stabs the floor with his sword, remaining in place-

-still makes movement tricky for it though so Winter still has an advantage-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-because while never explicitly said, it's heavily implied that Sothis is actually an alien-
---
Azura: "Precisely." :)
---
-it seems to work until he stabs the floor with his sword, remaining in place-

-still makes movement tricky for it though so Winter still has an advantage-
-...Okay, that'd be a major plot twist if that's case-

___

If anything, Elizabeht might get mad if she's not one of the singers you invite. :p
___

(Got him!) -Skates across the floor, firing a Confuse Ray at the Gigas as she skates by-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-...Okay, that'd be a major plot twist if that's case-

___

If anything, Elizabeht might get mad if she's not one of the singers you invite. :p
___

(Got him!) -Skates across the floor, firing a Confuse Ray at the Gigas as she skates by-
-Sothis overall isn't very explored beyond the fact that she did help with creating humanity (and even then, it's only been explicitly confirmed in Hopes)-

-but a lot of her general theming, including being associated with stars in various ways and one of her lines in Heroes implying that Fodlan may not even be her first attempt at creating civilizations definitely give off the vibe that she's a traveling alien who creates life in empty worlds-
----
Azura: "She'll get invited... for the closing act." :p
---
-and that seems to have worked... but not for long-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Sothis overall isn't very explored beyond the fact that she did help with creating humanity (and even then, it's only been explicitly confirmed in Hopes)-

-but a lot of her general theming, including being associated with stars in various ways and one of her lines in Heroes implying that Fodlan may not even be her first attempt at creating civilizations definitely give off the vibe that she's a traveling alien who creates life in empty worlds-
----
Azura: "She'll get invited... for the closing act." :p
---
-and that seems to have worked... but not for long-
-That would make her even more similar to the Greek deities in Fate and some of the entities characters from other worlds have learned or encountered...-

-Does Byleth suspect that Sothis may be an alien?-
___

Damn, that's harsh!
___

(Wait, what?) -Noticed something was up-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "Oh, you do? What do you have for us?"
---
-she really wants the perverted uncle? :V-

-so neither attack really worked-
---
-HECK YEEEEAAAAAAAAAH-

-after getting fishing gear-
---
-but then, Shez... started laughing, a lot-
Irisviel: "Let's show them now, shall we~?"
Shirou: -Nods- "Sure thing"
Kiritsugu: "........"
Irisviel: "In one, two, three! Engage!" -and so Sigurd, Lyn and Micaiah manifest!-
---
-Yep, her current target now!-
-Let's say they both got hit by a few- :V
---
-There's probably some sprite or fanart of the Dokis like that but I feel too lazy to look up-
-So the girls gooooo-
---
Draco: "...What's so funny?"
-Current thoughts?-
___

Linebeck: (And what's with their get-ups? At least their clothes seem to grant them powers somehow...)
___

Most stores in town are probably having big summer sales right now.
___

...uhh, that last one's rather concerning. so's the gore one for that matter.

___

-She next tries to use Vine Whip again-
Lily: Hmmmm, that means hanging out more too!
---
-Somewhere, the Hero of the Fallen Timeline that saved Lorule and is currently heading to Hytopia, sneezes-
---
Sakura: "Oh, I should buy Rider something!"
Rin: "I could get Weiss some stuff..."
---
Monika: "People can have... Quite the wild imagination"
Mash: "I get it..."
---
-Will it work?-
___

___

___

___

___

___

Phosphora: "If you got the resources, I could make one easy~" -already knows da Vinci does-
---

Emblem Robin: "I'm sure you already have that advice in mind but... use these bonds as your strength and you might reach greater heights than ever."
---

---
Pandora: "Yeah, humans are really mindless drones and they don't even know it." :p

---
---

Azura: "I've... never tried it, but with all the things I can already do, it wouldn't surprise me if I could..."
---
da Vinci: "Of course, I'm a little bit of a hoarder, you see~"
---
Bedivere: "If I may test them, but it's an honor regardless"
---
Shiki: "Okay, let's destroy it"
Charlotte: "Woah! I... I'm not sure, maybe it could be useful for you all to harnes some energy?"
Shiki: "...Whatever"
-Indeed, both struggling to get an advantage. And before Shez could help, Heart attempted to use its gravity-slowing powers to stop her in place-

Stacey: "...All commit mistakes, then..."
---
Yuri: "Excuse me, we just heard that"
---
Atalanta: "I wonder if we should tell her..."
-Danny and Ben's jaws visibly dropped, and Gwen was like "Dude...", while Fourze was like "Well, we tried our best..."-
---
Illya: "...Maybe a cake slice"
Arisa: "I mean, the human body is made of water"
---
Arthur: "You did a lot of the work, let me help you" -he means carrying her-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: Hmmmm, that means hanging out more too!
---
-Somewhere, the Hero of the Fallen Timeline that saved Lorule and is currently heading to Hytopia, sneezes-
---
Sakura: "Oh, I should buy Rider something!"
Rin: "I could get Weiss some stuff..."
---
Monika: "People can have... Quite the wild imagination"
Mash: "I get it..."
---
-Will it work?-
-Like Marco has!-
___

-Nice Triforce Heroes reference- :laugh:
___

I wonder if there's any new music players or upgrades I could get...
___

yeah, please leave out the details on those two in particular.

___

-Nope, this time Rockruff manages to dodge it!-

---

---

---

---
---

---
---
---
Charlotte: "Woah! I... I'm not sure, maybe it could be useful for you all to harnes some energy?"
-Indeed, both struggling to get an advantage. And before Shez could help, Heart attempted to use its gravity-slowing powers to stop her in place-

---
---
-Danny and Ben's jaws visibly dropped, and Gwen was like "Dude...", while Fourze was like "Well, we tried our best..."-
---
---
Penny: "If required, I would be happy to be of assistance!" :) -Salutes-

___

Star: "It's what I've been trying... There's just been a lot of times where we get separated and have to battle stuff on our own."
___

Yeah, you could get a huge power boost from them! But more importantly get them out of the fortress or hide them!

Meta Knight: "What led you to aiding their invasion efforts?"
___

Peridot: "W-Well, I wasn't referring to you three!"
___

-Even most of the audience is shocked, except for a few people who studied Irish mythology heavily and a few people with extensive trivia knowledge who were smug about knowing the answer-
___

Tetra: "Doesn't necessarily mean it could be manipulated in the same manner as the kinds of water we drink and sail across."
___

(We can't stay here much longer...) -Watching more and more rushing water flood the area by the second-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-That would make her even more similar to the Greek deities in Fate and some of the entities characters from other worlds have learned or encountered...-

-Does Byleth suspect that Sothis may be an alien?-
___

Damn, that's harsh!
___

(Wait, what?) -Noticed something was up-
-funnily enough, "Sothis" is actually the way the Greeks used for an Egyptian Goddess, and that goddess is actually the personification of a star, furthering the star connections she has-

-Sothis may have already confided it to Byleth, given their close bonds-
---
Azura: "I just want the least amount of people affected by her... 'skills'."
---
-he was adapting so the confusion didn't last long-

Irisviel: "Let'ss show them now, shall we~?"
Shirou: -Nods- "Sure thing"
Kiritsugu: "........"
Irisviel: "In one, two, three! Engage!" -and so Sigurd, Lyn and Micaiah manifest!-
---
-Yep, her current target now!-
-Let's say they both got hit by a few- :V
---
-There's probably some sprite or fanart of the Dokis like that but I feel too lazy to look up-
-So the girls gooooo-
---
Draco: "...What's so funny?"
Emblem Sigurd: "You didn't need to say that to manifest us. The mere fact of Alear having awakened our Rings was enough."

Emblem Lyn: "But this is way more fun." :)
---
-good luck, Lilith :V-

-that's fair enough-
---
-yaaaaaaaaaaay-
---
Shez: "Nothing, honest! This is just the most fun I've had in a fight ever since I first met B!" :laugh: "It's such a thrill to fight someone as amazing as you!"

-these compliments were getting to her?-

---
---

---
---
---
---

___

Star: "It's what I've been trying... There's just been a lot of times where we get separated and have to battle stuff on our own."
___

Yeah, you could get a huge power boost from them! But more importantly get them out of the fortress or hide them!

___

___

-Even most of the audience is shocked, except for a few people who studied Irish mythology heavily and a few people with extensive trivia knowledge who were smug about knowing the answer-
___

Tetra: "Doesn't necessarily mean it could be manipulated in the same manner as the kinds of water we drink and sail across."
___

(We can't stay here much longer...) -Watching more and more rushing water flood the area by the second-
Phosphora: "I can handle the power generator on my own, but I could use some people to help with all the networks."
---
Emblem Leif: "Getting familiar with new abilities before a serious moment is very good."

Emblem Robin: "Life can be like that sometimes. But as long as you all persevere, bonds can never break."
---
Alear: "I suppose we can hold on to them for now."

Shez: -throws her swords at Heart to disrupt his control-
---
Pandora: "None of you are human, if I understand right, so I wasn't talking about you either."
---
Blake: "Maybe not..."
---
Kanna: "Then we'll take two because I also want one." :)

Azura: "I would say both of you are correct. Just because something is made of water doesn't mean it will work... but it's still worth a try."
---
Ruby: "I-I'm fine, Arthur!" -blushing a bit in embarassment- >.<

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-funnily enough, "Sothis" is actually the way the Greeks used for an Egyptian Goddess, and that goddess is actually the personification of a star, furthering the star connections she has-

-Sothis may have already confided it to Byleth, given their close bonds-
---
Azura: "I just want the least amount of people affected by her... 'skills'."
---
-he was adapting so the confusion didn't last long-
-She should hang out with Artemis more often- :p

-That would make sense...But it's unlikely to be something Sothis or Byleth would bring up while talking with the Pines-
___

-Didn't she improve her singing as evidenced by how she sung at the idol contest, though?-
___

(Oh, crud!) -Even had to dodge another sword slash as a result of the Gigas regaining it's awareness-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She should hang out with Artemis more often- :p

-That would make sense...But it's unlikely to be something Sothis or Byleth would bring up while talking with the Pines-
___

-Didn't she improve her singing as evidenced by how she sung at the idol contest, though?-
___

(Oh, crud!) -Even had to dodge another sword slash as a result of the Gigas regaining it's awareness-
-honestly yeah lmao-

-only Byleth and her entourage knows, really-
---
-then it's ending things with growing talent :V-
---
Weiss: She's adapting, and so am I...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-honestly yeah lmao-

-only Byleth and her entourage knows, really-
---
-then it's ending things with growing talent :V-
---
Weiss: She's adapting, and so am I...
-It needs to happen during the vacation stuff- :p

-Including Guifei, Arc and Shez?-
___

-...I guess that's fair?- :V
___

-But she's still not doing well enough to actually defeating the towering Arma Gigas...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It needs to happen during the vacation stuff- :p

-Including Guifei, Arc and Shez?-
___

-...I guess that's fair?- :V
___

-But she's still not doing well enough to actually defeating the towering Arma Gigas...-
-it probably will-

-Shez figured it out based on what little she knows of her own powers' origins, showing that she's smarter than her meathead tendencies imply-
-but she admitted that was a very crazy guess she didn't expect to be true- :V

-Guifei absolutely knows and Arc figured out due to her own status that Sothis was otherworldly-
---
-perhaps- :V
---
-making Weiss very concerned and tempted to stop the fight-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Like Marco has!-
___

-Nice Triforce Heroes reference- :laugh:
___

I wonder if there's any new music players or upgrades I could get...
___

yeah, please leave out the details on those two in particular.

___

-Nope, this time Rockruff manages to dodge it!-
-Indeed, she's sure she can arrange that!-
---
-I had to- :p
---
Sakura: "Ooooh, you got enough in your allowance for that?"
---
Monika: "Noted! Either way, I'm curious how other mes behave, in timelines where I've been freed..."
---
Scáthach: Knew it.
Emblem Sigurd: "You didn't need to say that to manifest us. The mere fact of Alear having awakened our Rings was enough."

Emblem Lyn: "But this is way more fun." :)
---
-good luck, Lilith :V-

-that's fair enough-
---
-yaaaaaaaaaaay-
---
Shez: "Nothing, honest! This is just the most fun I've had in a fight ever since I first met B!" :laugh: "It's such a thrill to fight someone as amazing as you!"

-these compliments were getting to her?-
Irisviel: "I know~"
Shirou: "...It kind of is" -reminds him of shonen heroes he used to see as a kid-
Illya: -GASP- "Who are these?!"
---
-She's a succubus, so she'll try getting to him- :V
-And indeed, afro Morrigan- :V
---
-Indeed, they have fishing rods now!-
---
-She's... Actually confused at how she's being treaten this positively now-

___

___

___

___

___

___

Phosphora: "I can handle the power generator on my own, but I could use some people to help with all the networks."
---
Emblem Leif: "Getting familiar with new abilities before a serious moment is very good."

Emblem Robin: "Life can be like that sometimes. But as long as you all persevere, bonds can never break."
---

---
Pandora: "None of you are human, if I understand right, so I wasn't talking about you either."
---
---

Azura: "I would say both of you are correct. Just because something is made of water doesn't mean it will work... but it's still worth a try."
---
Monika: "Oh, please allow me!"
Sayori: "Yeah! We've been learning a lot of programming!"
---
Bedivere: "Thanks, no point in not knowing what I'm getting into without experiencing it first" Lord knows I committted many now...
---
Charlotte: "Thanks! Oh, some others are helping us rebel as well!"
Shiki: "Yeah, we know"
-I should have specified the gravity stop is pretty much immediate so at best she could just move her eyes LOL-

Stacey: "...I wanted to feel like if my life was worth anything, and to one-up that sorry excuse of a father. All I got from them were constant beratings"
---
Sayori: "Well, we are like them! Just... With metal bits and stuff!"
---
Atalanta: "Maybe she'll find out later..."
-While Ben is still like "Who dies from cheese?!" and Gwen is like "Just keep going...."-
---
Illya: "Oh" Phew, that's not too much!
Jack: "Yeah, that's how it is!"
Mary: "Ooooh"
---
Arthur: "Come on, no time for bashfulness!" -picks her up!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it probably will-

-Shez figured it out based on what little she knows of her own powers' origins, showing that she's smarter than her meathead tendencies imply-
-but she admitted that was a very crazy guess she didn't expect to be true- :V

-Guifei absolutely knows and Arc figured out due to her own status that Sothis was otherworldly-
---
-perhaps- :V
---
-making Weiss very concerned and tempted to stop the fight-
-But the majority still don't know much about Sothis even while at least knowing that she exists...-
___

-It still sounds harsh- :V
___

-Will she stop the fight?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, she's sure she can arrange that!-
---
-I had to- :p
---
Sakura: "Ooooh, you got enough in your allowance for that?"
---
Monika: "Noted! Either way, I'm curious how other mes behave, in timelines where I've been freed..."
---
Scáthach: Knew it.
-Tom's definitely working on improving his issues slowly, but he's far more mature and far less angry than he was when he first showed up to ask Star to the Blood Moon Ball, and even less so than how he was before when Star first told them about him-
___

Linebeck: "Well, good day then, Spartacus. I've still got more of this space-faring vessel to get acustomed to..."
___

Huh, I'm actually not sure. Let me check... -Checks her wallet-
___

you could try asking Yukari. no guarantees that you'll get an answer, but it's worth a shot.

___

-He follows this up by using Rock Tomb again, which Justeaze narrowly manages to dodge!-

---

---

---
---
---

---
---
Bedivere: "Thanks, no point in not knowing what I'm getting into without experiencing it first" Lord knows I committted many now...
---
-I should have specified the gravity stop is pretty much immediate so at best she could just move her eyes LOL-

Stacey: "...I wanted to feel like if my life was worth anything, and to one-up that sorry excuse of a father. All I got from them were constant beratings"
---
---
-While Ben is still like "Who dies from cheese?!" and Gwen is like "Just keep going...."-
---
---
Claptrap: "We'll get this project done in no time!"
___

Star: "...That's...really good advice. I'll keep that in mind." :)
___

Oh! And speaking of, all of the Servants including Charlotte were recently freed from their contracts! Did you guys do that?

Meta Knight: "So you were fooled into believing that their cause was just..."
___

Peridot: "You also likely have a much higher capacity for intelligence and memory than humans."

-Steven and Connie both blankly stare at Peridot-

Peridot: "...No offense." :lol:
___

GOOD ATTITUDE, GWEN! FOR NOW WE ALL MOVE ONTO THE SEVENTH QUESTION!

___

TLink: "I don't think now's a good time to test out a power like that..."
___

-Ruby's reaction to that?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Irisviel: "I know~"
Shirou: "...It kind of is" -reminds him of shonen heroes he used to see as a kid-
Illya: -GASP- "Who are these?!"
---
-She's a succubus, so she'll try getting to him- :V
-And indeed, afro Morrigan- :V
---
-Indeed, they have fishing rods now!-
---
-She's... Actually confused at how she's being treaten this positively now-
Emblem Micaiah: "We are Emblems. We had a somewhat lengthy explanation as to what we are, but your Mother insisted to saying we're essentially 'Class Cards', as she called them. She said you'd get it."
---
-but she's not his type so it'll fail :V-

Dark Pit: Those are some silly reactions...
---
-HECK YEAH!-
---
Shez: "How about we call it a die for now and get something to munch on?"

-but she doesn't... hate it, right?-

-But the majority still don't know much about Sothis even while at least knowing that she exists...-
___

-It still sounds harsh- :V
___

-Will she stop the fight?-
-anyway, Ford and Dipper have definitely dealt with alien stuff so do they figure out Sothis is one... or did she successfully blend in among deities?-
---
-Azura is harsh sometimes :V-
---
Weiss: "Are you doing alright, Winter?" :urg:

---
---

---
---
---
---
___

___

Oh! And speaking of, all of the Servants including Charlotte were recently freed from their contracts! Did you guys do that?

___

Peridot: "You also likely have a much higher capacity for intelligence and memory than humans."

___

___

___

Phosphora: "I'd also need help setting up all the wiring."

Arlon: "I'll handle the improvement on the training facility-
---
-and in this RP, Emblem Leif is actually good because I don't want him to suck ass :V-

Emblem Robin: "That's good to hear." :)
---
Alear: "Huh? I thought all we did was break the barrier... That's odd..."

-Shez has ridiculous reaction times (she canonically can block surprise attacks Byleth can do by stopping time so yeah, ridiculous), so she had enough time to throw the swords before being fully affected :V-
---
Pandora: "I hear Phosphora gushing about that stuff enough to know the human brain deserves a bit of credit.

To avoid boring you with the details like she did with me, machines are better at optimizing what they have while human brains are much better at thinking outside their 'programming', allowing them to better process more difficult and nuanced situations."
---
Blake: "Has he never heard of allergies?"
---
Kanna: "...Did you really expect me to inhale everything? You should know I'm happier eating less if it means I can share." :glare:

Azura: -smirking a bit- "Maybe I could test it on you?"
---
-she moving her hands and feet to try and get out because she's embarrassed and can still leave on her own-

-...part of her enjoys being carried like a princess though-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-anyway, Ford and Dipper have definitely dealt with alien stuff so do they figure out Sothis is one... or did she successfully blend in among deities?-
---
-Azura is harsh sometimes :V-
---
Weiss: "Are you doing alright, Winter?" :urg:
-She blended in among the deities- :V

___

-That's actually fair...-
___

(I-I'm fine! I'll be okay!) -Not feeling as confident about winning as she claims-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Tom's definitely working on improving his issues slowly, but he's far more mature and far less angry than he was when he first showed up to ask Star to the Blood Moon Ball, and even less so than how he was before when Star first told them about him-
___

Linebeck: "Well, good day then, Spartacus. I've still got more of this space-faring vessel to get acustomed to..."
___

Huh, I'm actually not sure. Let me check... -Checks her wallet-
___

you could try asking Yukari. no guarantees that you'll get an answer, but it's worth a shot.

___

-He follows this up by using Rock Tomb again, which Justeaze narrowly manages to dodge!-
-Indeed, so despite just meeting him, she already has some faith in him!-
---
Spartacus: "Of course! Please enjoy your stay!" -jovial despite his, er... Fixation with freedom-
---
-How much does she got?-
---
Monika: "Maybe, I could keep it in mind"
---
Scáthach: By a little, yet she managed...
Emblem Micaiah: "We are Emblems. We had a somewhat lengthy explanation as to what we are, but your Mother insisted to saying we're essentially 'Class Cards', as she called them. She said you'd get it."
---
-but she's not his type so it'll fail :V-

Dark Pit: Those are some silly reactions...
---
-HECK YEAH!-
---
Shez: "How about we call it a die for now and get something to munch on?"

-but she doesn't... hate it, right?-
Illya: "Aaaah, so you can be equipped for powers?"
Irisviel: "Essentially~"
---
-She tried to cling to his arm again!-

-Indeed, cartoonish no doubt... Which might make matters worse given how people like that tend to be very difficult to beat and ridiculous in abilities-
-She proceeded to even shoot her own hand somehow trying to grab him!-
---
Sayori: "Okay, so how we do things~?"
---
-She... Doesn't...-
Draco: ".....Only because I used more energy than I thought I would"
___

___

___

___

___

___

---
-and in this RP, Emblem Leif is actually good because I don't want him to suck ass :V-

---

-Shez has ridiculous reaction times (she canonically can block surprise attacks Byleth can do by stopping time so yeah, ridiculous), so she had enough time to throw the swords before being fully affected :V-
---
Pandora: "I hear Phosphora gushing about that stuff enough to know the human brain deserves a bit of credit.

To avoid boring you with the details like she did with me, machines are better at optimizing what they have while human brains are much better at thinking outside their 'programming', allowing them to better process more difficult and nuanced situations."
---
---
Kanna: "...Did you really expect me to inhale everything? You should know I'm happier eating less if it means I can share." :glare:

---
-she moving her hands and feet to try and get out because she's embarrassed and can still leave on her own-

da Vinci: "Even if it takes a couple of days, it shall be done~!"
---
-Of course, he has the skills of Olwen's ring here and will switch to actually useful weapons for the situation this time around- :V
---
Shiki: "Good news regardless though"
-Meaning Heart was also struck by the swords then, knocking it back, and showing damage-

Stacey: "Less just and more on the brink of having nothing else..."
---
Natsuki: "...What would that make of us then?"
Sayori: "Ooooh, right! She spoke me of you!"
---
Atalanta: "Probably not..." -slurping on some lemonade now-
-The contestants most get a look of determination now... Even Gwen after that question has pumped up to not let hersel be humiliated!-
---
Illya: "......Little bit"
Arisa: "N-No thanks!"
---
Arthur: -Chuckle- "I'll admit, that is kinda cute" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, so despite just meeting him, she already has some faith in him!-
---
Spartacus: "Of course! Please enjoy your stay!" -jovial despite his, er... Fixation with freedom-
---
-How much does she got?-
---
Monika: "Maybe, I could keep it in mind"
---
Scáthach: By a little, yet she managed...
-Even though Tom himself still seems to have some doubts...but that itself is a sign of that he's actually aware of his issues and wants and is actively trying to better himself-
___

Linebeck: (His fixation with freedom is probably why he's so jovial...)
___

-About $60-

Well...I guess that's enough for a new music player, at least.

___

-oh yeah, she gave me a power card to boost my powers, but also helped me defeat Chara directly. Chara didn't stand a chance even fighting her solo.

___

-They'd continue trading both ranged and melee attacks and dodging them for nearly two minutes-

-neither Pines even doubting that claim-

-she's fine with that :V-
---
-indeed- :V
---
Weiss: -can see that- "Are you really sure?"
-The similarities to Rin and Ishtar and Sakura and Parvati's situation also helps them draw the comparison, and Isthar and Parvati are both known deities-

Dipper: "Still crazy to think Byleth's heart is connected to that of an actual deity's..."
___

Well, aside from her, there's a LOT of other singers around here...
___

(I'll be totally fiiiiine!) :lol: -Narrowly dodged another sword swing, although to her credit she did at least immediately trying to freeze Klein's helmet again afterwards-

---

---

---

---
---

---

da Vinci: "Even if it takes a couple of days, it shall be done~!"
---
-Of course, he has the skills of Olwen's ring here and will switch to actually useful weapons for the situation this time around- :V
---
Shiki: "Good news regardless though"
-Meaning Heart was also struck by the swords then, knocking it back, and showing damage-

Stacey: "Less just and more on the brink of having nothing else..."
---
Natsuki: "...What would that make of us then?"
Sayori: "Ooooh, right! She spoke me of you!"
---
Atalanta: "Probably not..." -slurping on some lemonade now-
-The contestants most get a look of determination now... Even Gwen after that question has pumped up to not let hersel be humiliated!-
---
Illya: "......Little bit"
Arisa: "N-No thanks!"
---
Arthur: -Chuckle- "I'll admit, that is kinda cute" :p
It's no challenge for several experienced scientists. :p
___

Star: "Actually, I'll have to tell them about this soon! But wait, what abilities does this bracelet grant?"
___

Maybe another one of your friends made it to the base and did a thing?

(Hold on, Medea was supposed to enter the base and take care of the contract situation earlier..)

Kirby: "...You had no other hopes or anything to believe in..." :urg:
___

Peridot: "Oh, no doubting that! It's how Steven convinced me to see the beauty of Earth and it's life and to step away from Homeworld and it's corrupt lies and methods."

Steven: "Well, you guys might be kinda mechanical, but that doesn't mean you're not still people." :)
___

QUESTION SEVEN! NAME THE UNITED STATES ARMY UNIT ASSOCICIATED WITH THIS SIGIL!

-The emblem of the Ghost Army, also known as the 23rd Headquarters Special Troops, is shown on the large monitor screen. Either name would be acceptable as a correct answer-
___

TLink: "H-Heh, that's a joke, right?" :lol:
___

-Most other characters are too focused on either fleeing the area or taking cover from the flood to comment on this yet- :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Even though Tom himself still seems to have some doubts...but that itself is a sign of that he's actually aware of his issues and wants and is actively trying to better himself-
___

Linebeck: (His fixation with freedom is probably why he's so jovial...)
___

-About $60-

Well...I guess that's enough for a new music player, at least.

___

-oh yeah, she gave me a power card to boost my powers, but also helped me defeat Chara directly. Chara didn't stand a chance even fighting her solo.

___

-They'd continue trading both ranged and melee attacks and dodging them for nearly two minutes-
-Indeed, and she's disposed to be an aid to it!-
---
-Maybe, he's looking for people to decide to do what want-
---
Rin/Sakura: "That's good news then!"
---
Monika: "Oh right, people in her world use a card system to perform flashy attacks"
---
-Each determined to win-

Top Bottom