• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Just don't drink as much as Qrow, and you'll probably be alright.) :p
___

Tetra: "I know you wish you and Fi could've come back here sooner, but the Great Sea needed you, too. There's no way you could have safely left it without also letting Ganondorf wreak even more havoc..."

TLink: "...You guys are right. You both are..."
___

Spooky: "The computer file said her method of killing is consumption, right? Why would she want to eat metal?"

...Hold up, that's right! That must mean that she's after human flesh! :crazy:
___

-Marvelous again wondering why?-
___

-Is that a good thing or a concerning development?-
Cú: I have limits. :p
---
Altera: "And you did it because someone had to, not because of being chosen..."
---
Rin: "W-WE ARE FOOD FOR HER?!"
---
Marvelous: "Is it necessary?"
Gai: "Come on! Get on the spirit Marvelous-san!"
---
-Depending on how often it happens, it could be benefitial or detrimental-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: I have limits. :p
---
Altera: "And you did it because someone had to, not because of being chosen..."
---
Rin: "W-WE ARE FOOD FOR HER?!"
---
Marvelous: "Is it necessary?"
Gai: "Come on! Get on the spirit Marvelous-san!"
---
-Depending on how often it happens, it could be benefitial or detrimental-
(I think everyone except him a few other drunks here do. I'm not really sure how that works, maybe they just built up a insanely high tolerance for alcohol or something? How that itself works is a mystery itself!) :p
___

Tetra: "You saved a lot of lives. Fi did as well. You can't blame yourself for not being here. But you keep stubbornly trying, like with everything you do. I wish I could've been here, too, but I was sealed away in a castle for weeks by my ancestor thinking it was the only way to protect me, and ended up getting kidnapped anyway. Do you know how frustrated I was that I couldn't go out and help? That I had to be helped and couldn't go out and make a difference myself?!

But as much as I hate to admit it, there wasn't much I could do. Ganondorf put me into a deep slumber with a spell to ensure I wouldn't escape until he had all three fragments of the Triforce in his hands, and I didn't wake up from it until you arrived, because that's when he dispelled it to gather all three fragments. Had I argued that I could've helped, and not been stuck down there, maybe I could've made a difference. Had you gone here, regardless of whether or not I was still free to go on the journey as well...Maybe you could have made a difference. But what's done is done. And no matter where we would've gone, other lives would suffer or be at risk, we'd just be trading one bad situation for another. You can't keep blaming yourself for not being here."

TLink: "....."
___

Spooky: "Sure seems like it."

Okay, that does it. We either need to defeat all the entities and creatures here, or we need to find a way out!
___

-They have to ask, what are they even dressing up so fancy for?-
___

-It could either help her make strong progress on recovering from her regrets and trauma as well as confronting her past if she regains her forgotten memories at a steady pace, or it could be emotionally overwhelming for her if she remembers them too quickly...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Tamamo Cat: "I'll give you a call, nya~"
---
Sayori: "So are both married to your dad?"
Mary: "No, my second mother is in-love with my mom and she's allowed to stay!"
Kama: HUH?!
---
Natsuki: "No fricking way..."
Sakura: "She's not the only one" :p
Natsuki: -GASP-
---
-Yeah, that's also a factor- :V
---
Musashi: "She's absolutely going to try to kill all.of humanity!"
Draco: "Once I regain all my power, this is just a temporary dun after all~"
Nora: "Sweet~!"
---
Palu: Don't act all surprised. It's so obvious. :p
---
Azura: -tried her best not to laugh at how cute the reaction is-
---
Kanna: "I actually have a gift for you, Abby-chan~" -blindfold- "Doctor said you could take off your bandages, right?"
---
Shez: "Ha! As if I'd let her." :p

Almost completely different...I may not have been myself in that void, but my mind and sanity were restored shortly after I regained my existence. It still wasn't enough for me to know better than to mess with powers I didn't understand yet.
___

-Because FIRE-

-Garnet is sent into the air by the Shoryuken and launched away a considerable distance by the follow-up punch-
Byleth: "A lesson that was much needed to be learned..."
---
Yang: "I'm just getting fired up." :p

Ruby: :facepalm:

-So will she warp Mash?-
Vita: "...Dammit!" -can't stop her from doing so-
---
-Using another magic ring, Wiseman casted a barrier to protect themselves, allowing MagiMother to cast s small ice storm on them-

Rita: I hate the idea of overloading the systems, but we're in a lose-lose situation!
---
Ereshkigal: "I-I suppose I really am, hahah..."
---
Natsuki: "Hmmm, so what's this champion thing about?"
---
Jeanne: "Right! Let's relax a little!"

Artemis: "Aaaanyway, what now?"
---
-And none of them knowing of the two demonesses that just entered this world-

-And she's contracted with Jeanne by this point in time, so she dressed up as ninja Fjorm and dragged Jalter along to dress as ninja Laegjarn-
-Spamton NEO's attacks are now becoming borderline impossible to avoid for anyone who isn't Yukari or out of range of the fight at this point-
___

-Some Werewires tried to destroy the barrier, while the other Cyber troops all scattered try to take cover from or just outrun the ice storm-

Whatever You Say. I'm Looking Forward To Seeing What Move All You Make Next. And Predicting That It Will Be A Mistake That I Can Use To My Advantage. Oh This Is Just Like A Game Of Chess, Such Fun To Trounce Your Opponents With Your Unrivaled Brilliance

It Helps That I'm A Computer. I Can't Know Everything But I Do Know A Lot. And Certainly More Than All Three Of YouWannabe Tyrants Combined.

___

-Various users start typing supportive comments in chat, most telling her that she's great at the game and several others reassuring her that she doesn't need to be so nervous-
___

Medli: "The Champions are talented select warriors of multiple races that were chosen to protect both their respective people as well as the kingdom of Hyrule as a whole. The system is unique to Master Revali's timeline, so he can explain it better than I can."
___

-They came here at the recommendation of their families and fellow Rulers for some time off, so they should make the most of it and just relax instead of worrying about more enemy battles or ruling duties-

-The tour guide tries to get back on track with the tour...But doesn't know which rooms Medea, Atalanta and Blake have been too since Artemis ran off to catch the mouse, so now the guide is trying to figure out what room to continue from-
___

-Among others, Lapis would dress like a villain from the old Golden Bat anime-
-Palu warps Mash and Shez does a bit of healing on Vita once she dragged her to a safer spot-
---
Coyle: "Ha! What a preposterous claim!" -secretly sends a Hedlok to attack the base's power systems-
---
Hinoka: "Heck yeah you are! Now give it your all, girl!"
---
Revali: "You've explained it well enough, actually."
---
Kamui: "Right! Now, perhaps we should return to Moon and tell her we'll be alright?"

-just keep the show going?-
---
-I mean, Corrin had her own ninja outfit... Jeanne as Laegjarn is great though- :p

-Elise and Sakura are going as fairies-

-Kanna and Illya went shopping for matching costumes to try some swapping shenanigans :V-

-Byleth has a very convincing zombie costume-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "But do you let your past blind you to how far you've come?"
---
Yang: -just poses in the meantime-
Generally speaking, no. I'm aware of the all the good I've accomplished.

Despite that, it doesn't make up for some of the errors I've made, whether I wasn't myself at the time or not...

___

-Which was followed by Garnet launching a gauntlet missile at her-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Generally speaking, no. I'm aware of the all the good I've accomplished.

Despite that, it doesn't make up for some of the errors I've made, whether I wasn't myself at the time or not...

___

-Which was followed by Garnet launching a gauntlet missile at her-
Byleth: "Well, perhaps you should see what others think?"
---
-she just grabs it!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Spamton NEO's attacks are now becoming borderline impossible to avoid for anyone who isn't Yukari or out of range of the fight at this point-
___

-Some Werewires tried to destroy the barrier, while the other Cyber troops all scattered try to take cover from or just outrun the ice storm-

Whatever You Say. I'm Looking Forward To Seeing What Move All You Make Next. And Predicting That It Will Be A Mistake That I Can Use To My Advantage. Oh This Is Just Like A Game Of Chess, Such Fun To Trounce Your Opponents With Your Unrivaled Brilliance

It Helps That I'm A Computer. I Can't Know Everything But I Do Know A Lot. And Certainly More Than All Three Of YouWannabe Tyrants Combined.

___

-Various users start typing supportive comments in chat, most telling her that she's great at the game and several others reassuring her that she doesn't need to be so nervous-
___

Medli: "The Champions are talented select warriors of multiple races that were chosen to protect both their respective people as well as the kingdom of Hyrule as a whole. The system is unique to Master Revali's timeline, so he can explain it better than I can."
___

-They came here at the recommendation of their families and fellow Rulers for some time off, so they should make the most of it and just relax instead of worrying about more enemy battles or ruling duties-

-The tour guide tries to get back on track with the tour...But doesn't know which rooms Medea, Atalanta and Blake have been too since Artemis ran off to catch the mouse, so now the guide is trying to figure out what room to continue from-
___

-Among others, Lapis would dress like a villain from the old Golden Bat anime-

-This show is an extremely old anime to the point of starring one of the earliest examples of a Superhero ever, so...Yeah, the resemblance is uncanny lmao-
-Palu warps Mash and Shez does a bit of healing on Vita once she dragged her to a safer spot-
---
Coyle: "Ha! What a preposterous claim!" -secretly sends a Hedlok to attack the base's power systems-
---
---
---
Kamui: "Right! Now, perhaps we should return to Moon and tell her we'll be alright?"

---
-I mean, Corrin had her own ninja outfit... Jeanne as Laegjarn is great though- :p

-Kanna and Illya went shopping for matching costumes to try some swapping shenanigans :V-

Mash: "...Wait, what's happening?!" -and Signum was hit by an attack!-
---
-Wiseman used another magic to cast an explosion on those that ran off-

-But would the Hedlok work out?-
---
-Ereshkigal nervously laughs, the chat thinks she cute-
---
Yuri: "Are there of any other races here? And where's the Hylian?"
---
Jeanne: "She must be worried... So yes"

-The wisest option?-
---
Someone else here watched Kenny's video, huh? :p

-I know why you said that, so that's why I went with it- :p

-This year the kids wanted to go as many magical girls! Ana was dressed up as Cardcaptor Sakura, Bunyan dressed up as Minky Momo, Jack and Alice going out as a the duo of CureBlack and CureWhite, Mary out as Creamy Mami, Abigail was dressed up as Akko Katsuragi because witch, Kuro as Madoka Kaname, Chen also arrived dressed up as Ichigo Momomiya because cat, Jeanne Lily was dressed as Phantom Thief Jeanne, and Erika as Sally the Magic Witch-
-Nanoha, Fate, Hayate, Illya and Miyu had little reason to look for new costumes- :V
-Oh and Gil... He's Tuxedo Mask I guess- :V
(I think everyone except him a few other drunks here do. I'm not really sure how that works, maybe they just built up a insanely high tolerance for alcohol or something? How that itself works is a mystery itself!) :p
___

Tetra: "You saved a lot of lives. Fi did as well. You can't blame yourself for not being here. But you keep stubbornly trying, like with everything you do. I wish I could've been here, too, but I was sealed away in a castle for weeks by my ancestor thinking it was the only way to protect me, and ended up getting kidnapped anyway. Do you know how frustrated I was that I couldn't go out and help? That I had to be helped and couldn't go out and make a difference myself?!

But as much as I hate to admit it, there wasn't much I could do. Ganondorf put me into a deep slumber with a spell to ensure I wouldn't escape until he had all three fragments of the Triforce in his hands, and I didn't wake up from it until you arrived, because that's when he dispelled it to gather all three fragments. Had I argued that I could've helped, and not been stuck down there, maybe I could've made a difference. Had you gone here, regardless of whether or not I was still free to go on the journey as well...Maybe you could have made a difference. But what's done is done. And no matter where we would've gone, other lives would suffer or be at risk, we'd just be trading one bad situation for another. You can't keep blaming yourself for not being here."

TLink: "....."
___

Spooky: "Sure seems like it."

Okay, that does it. We either need to defeat all the entities and creatures here, or we need to find a way out!
___

-They have to ask, what are they even dressing up so fancy for?-
___

-It could either help her make strong progress on recovering from her regrets and trauma as well as confronting her past if she regains her forgotten memories at a steady pace, or it could be emotionally overwhelming for her if she remembers them too quickly...-
Cú: Eh, I only tend to drink two jugs. No big deal. :p
---
Altera: "...What she's trying to say is that, there's some things we just... Can't control, but we can't let it get to us, as it's for nothing to lament on what ifs..."
---
Rin: "I hope it's th latter..."
---
Marvelous: "And what's the ocassion now?"
Luka "Aww, you'll see" :p
---
-Indeed, and she is leaning to the latter...-
Nora: "Sweet~!"
---
Palu: Don't act all surprised. It's so obvious. :p
---
Azura: -tried her best not to laugh at how cute the reaction is-
---
Kanna: "I actually have a gift for you, Abby-chan~" -blindfold- "Doctor said you could take off your bandages, right?"
---
Shez: "Ha! As if I'd let her." :p
Tamamo Cat: "You go, nya~!"
---
Kama: ...I-I don't know what she's talking about! :crazy:
---
Natsuki: "...Could I... Meet them?"
---
Abby: "...She said so, but..."
Illya: "But?"
Abby: "...It feels scary..."
---
Draco: At least this makes things easier...
Musashi: "Sorry, but I can't trust her!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Tamamo Cat: "You go, nya~!"
---
Kama: ...I-I don't know what she's talking about! :crazy:
---
Natsuki: "...Could I... Meet them?"
---
Abby: "...She said so, but..."
Illya: "But?"
Abby: "...It feels scary..."
---
Draco: At least this makes things easier...
Musashi: "Sorry, but I can't trust her!"
-skip to meat being ready?-
---
Palu: :laugh:
---
Azura: "I don't see why not?"
---
Kanna: "Here, let me do it." :)

-it's scary.... but if Kanna does it, it'll be okay?-
---
Shez: "Isn't that more reason to keep her close and have an eye on her? Think about it, if she's dangerous, avoiding her and letting her do her thing could just spell trouble, right?"

-dammit, the dumbass said an actually smart thing... not that it matters though-

You mean simply asking them?
___

-She'll need to throw it immediately, because it'll detonate after only a few seconds-
Byleth: "Yes."
---
-and throw it she does, right at Garnet's face-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: Eh, I only tend to drink two jugs. No big deal. :p
---
Altera: "...What she's trying to say is that, there's some things we just... Can't control, but we can't let it get to us, as it's for nothing to lament on what ifs..."
---
Rin: "I hope it's th latter..."
---
Marvelous: "And what's the ocassion now?"
Luka "Aww, you'll see" :p
---
-Indeed, and she is leaning to the latter...-
(Pretty sure that's still higher than any average human can tolerate.) :p
___

TLink: "....." -The youngest Link here is silent for a moment, taking everything they said into consideration-
___

Spooky: "...Hold on a minute, I-I think I'm starting to remember a few things...I might know of a shortcut out!"

There are shortcuts here?! ...Actually, having emergency exits makes sense...
___

-They've already had a fancy meal today, and it doesn't seem like there's other formal events going on...-
___

-So they need to be prepared for that...-

Byleth: "Yes."
---
-and throw it she does, right at Garnet's face-
...And here I thought I could answer things bluntly.
___

-Garnet simply ducked it and tried to trip Yang with a sliding kick-

---
---
---
---

---

---

---
---
---

-The wisest option?-
---

-This year the kids wanted to go as many magical girls! Ana was dressed up as Cardcaptor Sakura, Bunyan dressed up as Minky Momo, Jack and Alice going out as a the duo of CureBlack and CureWhite, Mary out as Creamy Mami, Abigail was dressed up as Akko Katsuragi because witch, Kuro as Madoka Kaname, Chen also arrived dressed up as Ichigo Momomiya because cat, Jeanne Lily was dressed as Phantom Thief Jeanne, and Erika as Sally the Magic Witch-
-Nanoha, Fate, Hayate, Illya and Miyu had little reason to look for new costumes- :V
A giant robot salesman being controlled by some unknown villain is attacking us, that's what's happening!
___

-Violently aunching several of the Cyber troops in question, while others continued trying to destroy the barrier-

-The Hedlok was met by several Werewires standing guard, all of whom fired beam electricity beams and threw spikes at it-
___

-Now several users are typing comments about how cute Eresh is- :p
___

Medli: "Oh, several ,as a matter of fact! And the Hylian Champion, well, he and the current ruling Princess of their timeline had to travel back to the kingdom for an emergency."
___

-The Queen is simply waiting to hear back from them in the dining room, knowing they needed some time to talk-

-The tour guides tries, at least, trying to follow the original planned out order of rooms including ones that most of the group had already visited on their own-

-Then Artemis gets distracted again?- :V
___

-Maybe? I don't remember where I originally heard about the comparison lol- :p

-So Gil's work here is done, but he didn't do anything?- :V

-I need to think about what costumes my other characters should be using...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---
---

-The wisest option?-
---

A giant robot salesman being controlled by some unknown villain is attacking us, that's what's happening!
___

-Violently aunching several of the Cyber troops in question, while others continued trying to destroy the barrier-

-The Hedlok was met by several Werewires standing guard, all of whom fired beam electricity beams and threw spikes at it-
___

___

Medli: "Oh, several ,as a matter of fact! And the Hylian Champion, well, he and the current ruling Princess of their timeline had to travel back to the kingdom for an emergency."
___

-The Queen is simply waiting to hear back from them in the dining room, knowing they needed some time to talk-

-The tour guides tries, at least, trying to follow the original planned out order of rooms including ones that most of the group had already visited on their own-

___

Palu: "And we could use Lord Camelot for defense."
---
-the Hedlok plays evasive, trying to dodge blows and spit explosions-
---
-CUTE GAMER GIRL!-
---
Revali: "There are five of us in total. Aside from the Hylian, the others should be around here."
---
Kamui: -back to Moon- "We'll be alright now." :)

-Artemis totally does- :V
---
-what is Kanna's Magical Girl outright tho...?-

-would Elise also follow that theme or just go ninja?-

..And here I thought I could answer things bluntly.
___

-Garnet simply ducked it and tried to trip Yang with a sliding kick-
Byleth: "I'm not one to waste time."
---
-it seems to have worked... but she salvaged it by doing a People's Elbow-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "I'm not one to waste time."
---
-it seems to have worked... but she salvaged it by doing a People's Elbow-
It's to my understanding that you were a teacher, so you likely had several words of blunt but honest advice for some of your students.
___

-That temporarily stunned Garnet, or at least her arm, meaning throwing another punch or a block won't be quite as easy for her for a moment-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It's to my understanding that you were a teacher, so you likely had several words of blunt but honest advice for some of your students.
___

-That temporarily stunned Garnet, or at least her arm, meaning throwing another punch or a block won't be quite as easy for her for a moment-
Byleth: "It was necessary sometimes..."
---
-so Yang approaches!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-skip to meat being ready?-
---
Palu: :laugh:
---
Azura: "I don't see why not?"
---
Kanna: "Here, let me do it." :)

-it's scary.... but if Kanna does it, it'll be okay?-
---
Shez: "Isn't that more reason to keep her close and have an eye on her? Think about it, if she's dangerous, avoiding her and letting her do her thing could just spell trouble, right?"

-dammit, the dumbass said an actually smart thing... not that it matters though-
-Skip to meat being ready-
---
Merlin: Aaaah, how cute. :p
Kama: A-Ah...
---
Natsuki: This is even more awesome~!
---
Abby: "...If you do it, it's okay!"
---
Musashi: "....Shouldn't it be better to neutralize her though?"
Draco: "If you keep me around, maybe I'll entertain sparingyou in my quest to devour all humankind".
(Pretty sure that's still higher than any average human can tolerate.) :p
___

TLink: "....." -The youngest Link here is silent for a moment, taking everything they said into consideration-
___

Spooky: "...Hold on a minute, I-I think I'm starting to remember a few things...I might know of a shortcut out!"

There are shortcuts here?! ...Actually, having emergency exits makes sense...
___

-They've already had a fancy meal today, and it doesn't seem like there's other formal events going on...-
___

-So they need to be prepared for that...-
Cú: Little bit. :p
---
-And they're silent to let him take it in-
---
Sakura: "There were scientists here after all"
Rin: "WHERE?!"
---
-Right, so they wonder what Luka is all about now...-
---
-Indeed, and be ready to help her...-
___

___

___

___

___

---
---
-CUTE GAMER GIRL!-
---
Revali: "There are five of us in total. Aside from the Hylian, the others should be around here."
---

---

Mash: "Aaah, got it!" -starting to cast her Noble Phantasm, while trying to block shots-
---
-MagiMother trying to freeze those!-
---
Ereshkigal: "....U-Uuuuuuh..." -that distracts her for a bit-
---
Yuri: "Princess? Timeline?" -Yuri sounded very excited while asking-
Natsuki: "They're probably cooler than you" :p
---
Jeanne: "Even more than alright in fact~"

-Now with a cockroach- :V
---
-I understood that reference LOL-
-Fun fact: The Sailor Moon manga was only 60 chapters long and published on a monthly schedule. The 90 anime ran at around the same time and has 200 episodes. This is because they made up a lot of filler while the manga ran... And a lot of Tuxedo Mask's most useless moments come from there because the director was a hardcore yuri fan who didn't like the main pairing was a straight one. I'm sure he had to feel elated with the plenty of gay characters that eventually came around or the anime changed into being so LOL-

-Speaking of, given Gil's Tuxedo Mask, there's only one logical answer for Kanna-

-Also your choice on Elise-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: Little bit. :p
---
-And they're silent to let him take it in-
---
Sakura: "There were scientists here after all"
Rin: "WHERE?!"
---
-Right, so they wonder what Luka is all about now...-
---
-Indeed, and be ready to help her...-
(My point still stands. Also, do we even need to keep talking through telepathy right now? I guess not really...But it's still a pretty cool power.) :p
___

TLink: "...As much as I wish I could've made more of a difference...maybe I really am being a little too hard on myself..."

Tetra: "Only a little/"
___

Spooky: "Follow my lead!" -Hovering through several more rooms-

Wait, so we just have to keep running straight ahead?!
___

-What could she. be scheming this time...?-
___

-She'll have to confront both her own mistakes and the all damage Nihilego caused through her via mind control eventually...But she won't have to face it alone or without help-

---
---
-CUTE GAMER GIRL!-
---
---

---

Mash: "Aaah, got it!" -starting to cast her Noble Phantasm, while trying to block shots-
---
---
---
---

---
-Fun fact: The Sailor Moon manga was only 60 chapters long and published on a monthly schedule. The 90 anime ran at around the same time and has 200 episodes. This is because they made up a lot of filler while the manga ran... And a lot of Tuxedo Mask's most useless moments come from there because the director was a hardcore yuri fan who didn't like the main pairing was a straight one. I'm sure he had to feel elated with the plenty of gay characters that eventually came around or the anime changed into being so LOL-

-Speaking of, given Gil's Tuxedo Mask, there's only one logical answer for Kanna-

-Of which there's a lot, and Spamton himself would even try to outright punch the castle down if the Noble Phantasm is successfully cast-
___

-The Werewires are damaged from the explosions, while the other Cyber Troops are frozen-

-Some surviving Card Kingdom troops soon join the fight, with Head Hathys trying to magically dispel the barrier the Sentai copies are using-
___

-Allowing either Hinoka or Tomoe to snipe her in the game?- :V
___

Medli: "It's complicated, but yes, Hyrule is governed by a royal family, and as I said earlier, my friends and I hail from a different timeline than the one the majority of the Hyrule natives here hail from."
___

Moon: "Hmm, Command Seals? Ah, you two must have just decided to form a magical contract!" -Instantly recognized the Command Seals both due to her own knowledge of magecraft as well as the fact that her daughter also has Command Seals as a result of her contract with Medea Lily-

-The tour guide sighs and tries to get Artemis to stop worrying about the bug while calling the exterminator back again-
___

-The meme is comedy gold to this day- :p

-I remember hearing about that as well. While kind of an unfair way to adapt a character, at least other originally LGBT characters turned up in the series from the sounds of it- :p Or are you referring to other anime that were made later?- :

-Papyrus was dressed like one of the four musketeers, and tried to convince Sans to join him in on the theme-

-Alphys and Undyne were dressed as Fa Mulan and Li Shang, respectively-

-Gaster opted to just go as Jack Skellington again this year-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(My point still stands. Also, do we even need to keep talking through telepathy right now? I guess not really...But it's still a pretty cool power.) :p
___

TLink: "...As much as I wish I could've made more of a difference...maybe I really am being a little too hard on myself..."

Tetra: "Only a little/"
___

Spooky: "Follow my lead!" -Hovering through several more rooms-

Wait, so we just have to keep running straight ahead?!
___

-What could she. be scheming this time...?-
___

-She'll have to confront both her own mistakes and the all damage Nihilego caused through her via mind control eventually...But she won't have to face it alone or without help-
Cú: We still gulping down, right? :p
---
Altera: "I think you are... You've done amazingly!"
---
Sakura: "If it's how it must be done..."
---
-They got no clue, but don't like!-
---
-On the very least, but she has yet to realize that-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: We still gulping down, right? :p
---
Altera: "I think you are... You've done amazingly!"
---
Sakura: "If it's how it must be done..."
---
-They got no clue, but don't like!-
---
-On the very least, but she has yet to realize that-
(True that! Talking's way more difficult while you're trying to chomp down food or gulp down a drink!)
___

Tetra: "You fought and defeated monsters the likes of which no one else in the Great Sea ever had before! And I'd say we made a pretty good team taking down Ganondorf together." :p

TLink: "....." :) "Thanks, everyone...And I-I think we made a really great team back then, too, Tetra, heh!" -Nervous and humble, but still moved-
___

-They keep running through several different hallways, with Specimen 4 pursuing them all the while-
___

-Will they dress fancy anyway or try to find an excuse to avoid Luka's scheme?-
___

-In the meantime, at least, maybe she needs to take a break...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Heh, I can understand that all too well...
___

-Garnet tries to kick her again while standing back up with a backflip-
Byleth: "But I enjoyed the work more than I expected. I'd be happy to teach again." :)
---
-so Guile Flash Kick? :V-

-either way it hits-

-Skip to meat being ready-
---
Merlin: Aaaah, how cute. :p
Kama: A-Ah...
---
Natsuki: This is even more awesome~!
---
Abby: "...If you do it, it's okay!"
---
Musashi: "....Shouldn't it be better to neutralize her though?"
Draco: "If you keep me around, maybe I'll entertain sparingyou in my quest to devour all humankind".
Nora: "This is going to be AWESOME~!" 🎶
---
Palu: How cute~!
---
-who will she meet?-
---
Kanna: "Alright then." -slowly starts to unravel the bandages-

-no more bleeding but there's still a scar?-
---
Shez: "I mean, maybe, but we can always try to see if keeping her in check works... right? Like, it'd suck to just kill my own Servant the second she's here..."

---
---
---
---

---

-Of which there's a lot, and Spamton himself would even try to outright punch the castle down if the Noble Phantasm is successfully cast-
___

-The Werewires are damaged from the explosions, while the other Cyber Troops are frozen-

-Some surviving Card Kingdom troops soon join the fight, with Head Hathys trying to magically dispel the barrier the Sentai copies are using-
___

___

Medli: "It's complicated, but yes, Hyrule is governed by a royal family, and as I said earlier, my friends and I hail from a different timeline than the one the majority of the Hyrule natives here hail from."
___

Moon: "Hmm, Command Seals? Ah, you two must have just decided to form a magical contract!" -Instantly recognized the Command Seals both due to her own knowledge of magecraft as well as the fact that her daughter also has Command Seals as a result of her contract with Medea Lily-

-The tour guide sighs and tries to get Artemis to stop worrying about the bug while calling the exterminator back again-
___

-I remember hearing about that as well. While kind of an unfair way to adapt a character, at least other originally LGBT characters turned up in the series from the sounds of it- :p Or are you referring to other anime that were made later?- :

-Papyrus was dressed like one of the four musketeers, and tried to convince Sans to join him in on the theme-

-him punching the castle would be a nice distraction, tbf-

Kamui: "This just might work, Palutena."
---
-Hedlok takes advantage of the situation to try and slip by-
---
-both of them snipe her :V-
---
Revali: "Well, as proud of my skills as I am, I wouldn't want to face the Gerudo Champion. She's on a league of her own to the point where even I have to admit it."
---
Kamui: "It was long overdue." :)

-oh, Artemis is so silly :V-
---
-Elise just let her imagination run wild and rather than specifically reference an existing magical girl, made up her own with a fairy-like outfit :V-

-Sakura will be a nekomata again but might wear a different kimono for the sake of variety-

-Frank also had a convincing zombie outfit, even more so than Byleth's :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "But I enjoyed the work more than I expected. I'd be happy to teach again." :)
---
-so Guile Flash Kick? :V-

-either way it hits-
Now that I'm not surprised by. The Rulers have mentioned that you've already stated you were up for the job. :p
___

-Might as well be lol-

-Garnet follows the kick up with several jabs to the gut-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Now that I'm not surprised by. The Rulers have mentioned that you've already stated you were up for the job. :p
___

-Might as well be lol-

-Garnet follows the kick up with several jabs to the gut-
Byleth: "I wonder how I would compare with other combat instructors around here."
---
-Yang tries to endure the whole thing long enough to punch back-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "I wonder how I would compare with other combat instructors around here."
---
-Yang tries to endure the whole thing long enough to punch back-
The only other ones who've actually held the profession that I'm aware of are Scáthach and Qrow Branwen...
___

-Garnet tries to finish the combo with an uppercut to the chin, so is Yang able to?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The only other ones who've actually held the profession that I'm aware of are Scáthach and Qrow Branwen...
___

-Garnet tries to finish the combo with an uppercut to the chin, so is Yang able to?-
Byleth: "For an organization this large, your teaching staff is quite low."
---
-SURE SHE CAN-

-....it's not as good with a pronoun that isn't "you"-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
Revali: "Well, as proud of my skills as I am, I wouldn't want to face the Gerudo Champion. She's on a league of her own to the point where even I have to admit it."
---

---
-Elise just let her imagination run wild and rather than specifically reference an existing magical girl, made up her own with a fairy-like outfit :V-

-Sakura will be a nekomata again but might wear a different kimono for the sake of variety-

Mash: "That which heals all wounds and grudges, our glorious homeland.

Manifest yourself, Lord Camelot!"

---
-MagiMother seeing them, threw many ice arrows at them-

-Will he manage to?-
---
Ereshkigal: "A-Ah...!"
Tomoe: "There we go"
---
Yuri: "We really are in contact with alternate timelines here~?!"
---
Jeanne: "But that's in the past, what's important is we did" :)

-She now hunting it!-
---
-I mean in the series proper, Sailor Moon is quite the LGBT friendly series, ans I'm not just referring to Neptune and Uranus-

-Shirou was dressed as Leopardon. Yeah, Toei's Spider-Man's giant robot because he thought it was cool plus he has a large sword-

-Whoever's in charge of babysitting the kids is probably also on the theme-
-Also Gil gave rose to Tuxedo Mask Kanna-
(True that! Talking's way more difficult while you're trying to chomp down food or gulp down a drink!)
___

Tetra: "You fought and defeated monsters the likes of which no one else in the Great Sea ever had before! And I'd say we made a pretty good team taking down Ganondorf together." :p

TLink: "....." :) "Thanks, everyone...And I-I think we made a really great team back then, too, Tetra, heh!" -Nervous and humble, but still moved-
___

-They keep running through several different hallways, with Specimen 4 pursuing them all the while-
___

-Will they dress fancy anyway or try to find an excuse to avoid Luka's scheme?-
___

-In the meantime, at least, maybe she needs to take a break...-
Cú: Moreso with how you tend to eat. :p
---
Bunyan: They really like each other... -wondering how their future kids would look like-
Altera: "I'm glad that helped" :)
---
Rin: "Does she ever get tired?!"
Sakura: "She's a ghost..."
---
Marvelous: "Seriously, you've been acting odd"
Luka: "Have I?"
---
-And that's what Lusamine would do...-
Nora: "This is going to be AWESOME~!" 🎶
---
Palu: How cute~!
---
-who will she meet?-
---
Kanna: "Alright then." -slowly starts to unravel the bandages-

-no more bleeding but there's still a scar?-
---
Shez: "I mean, maybe, but we can always try to see if keeping her in check works... right? Like, it'd suck to just kill my own Servant the second she's here..."
Artemis: "Ready to taste the fruits of our labor~?"
---
-Kama is blushing so hard now...-
---
-The buckos!-
---
-There is definitely one between her eyes...-
---
Draco: "You think I cam be kept in check?" :laugh:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: Moreso with how you tend to eat. :p
---
Bunyan: They really like each other... -wondering how their future kids would look like-
Altera: "I'm glad that helped" :)
---
Rin: "Does she ever get tired?!"
Sakura: "She's a ghost..."
---
Marvelous: "Seriously, you've been acting odd"
Luka: "Have I?"
---
-And that's what Lusamine would do...-
(Wait, the hell's that supposed to mean?!) :glare:
___

TLink: "I needed to hear all that, you guys, Thank you..." :)
___

Spooky: "Annnnnnnnd right, here!"

-They eventually reach a metal door similar to the ones used to enter each new floor after every elevator, standing out from all the wooden doors throughout the rest of the mansion-
___

-She's clearly up to something...And it seems like even the rest of the crew is helping with it-
___

-Will she go for a swim in the pool? Just sit indoors on a couch? Or outside on the porch?-

Byleth: "For an organization this large, your teaching staff is quite low."
---
-SURE SHE CAN-

-....it's not as good with a pronoun that isn't "you"-
I suppose its' not something we considered that much with many of the younger members either having parents or individual teachers already...But even if most of even the younger members know how to fight, having proper teachers help them improve their skills, if at least for their own safety, is probably overdue.
___

-Nope, because it no longer actually sounds like that's what Ryu and Ken are saying- :p

---
---
---
---

---

---

-Will he manage to?-
---
---
---

-She now hunting it!-
---
-I mean in the series proper, Sailor Moon is quite the LGBT friendly series, ans I'm not just referring to Neptune and Uranus-

-Shirou was dressed as Leopardon. Yeah, Toei's Spider-Man's giant robot because he thought it was cool plus he has a large sword-

-Sure enough, Spamton NEO continues to open fire at the castle with every projectile he's got, from Plus Bombs, to laser beams, to just fire, and starts punching the castle once he reaches it-
___

-Some are frozen, but would the remaining few be able to dispel the barrier?-

-It won't, and in fact finds itself captured and electrocuted with high voltage by a whip-

Tasque Manager: "And where do you think you're going, youi blindly loyal grunt?"
___

Peridot: "...Okay, now that was unfair."
___

Medli: "As difficult as it is to believe, several, as a matter of fact!"
___

Moon: "I'd be surprised that you didn't form a contract sooner, but to be honest, I'm more surprised that you're able to support the contracts of two Servants, Kamui."

-The tour guide exasperatedly tries to convince her that the exterminator has this all under control and that she's wasting her time at the castle trying to hunt only one roach-
___

-Ah, nice! I'm not surprised, seeing as how Neptune and Uranus are a thing to begin with-

-Who's babysitting the kids of the group this Halloween?-

-Dipper and Mable were both dressed as skeletons this year, and were understandably unnerved by the two zombie costumes- :V

Mabel: "AHHHH! Zombies! Someone go find Grunkle Stan, we need to destroy their brains with a perfect three part harmony!" :crazy:

Dipper: "Mabel, hold on, I think those might just be costumes...Just, really convicncing zombie costumes."🤔

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Wait, the hell's that supposed to mean?!) :glare:
___

TLink: "I needed to hear all that, you guys, Thank you..." :)
___

Spooky: "Annnnnnnnd right, here!"

-They eventually reach a metal door similar to the ones used to enter each new floor after every elevator, standing out from all the wooden doors throughout the rest of the mansion-
___

-She's clearly up to something...And it seems like even the rest of the crew is helping with it-
___

-Will she go for a swim in the pool? Just sit indoors on a couch? Or outside on the porch?-
Cú: Oh nothing. :p
---
Altera: "We'll always support you" :)
---
Rin: "...Is it really safe to open it?"
Sakura: "We lack choices"
---
Ahim: "Hmmmmmm..." -pondering-
---
-On the porch sounds nice...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: Oh nothing. :p
---
Altera: "We'll always support you" :)
---
Rin: "...Is it really safe to open it?"
Sakura: "We lack choices"
---
Ahim: "Hmmmmmm..." -pondering-
---
-On the porch sounds nice...-
(Fine, maybe I don't have the best table manners... But at least I never order thousands of meals in the span of a twenty four hours or less.) :p
___

Tetra: "You can count on my crew and I for that, too. You're part of the crew now, too, after all." :p

TLink: :chuckle:
___

It's either that or try to defeat the ghost ourselves!

Spooky: "I made a promise, so I'll try and distract Specimen 4!"
___

-What's Ahim thinking about this situation?-
___

-It's a sunny but cool and fairly windy day, so it's a nice day out in the area-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "Ready to taste the fruits of our labor~?"
---
-Kama is blushing so hard now...-
---
-The buckos!-
---
-There is definitely one between her eyes...-
---
Draco: "You think I cam be kept in check?" :laugh:
Nora: "Heck yeah!"

Yang: "Sure."
---
-poor she-

-but also lmao she-
---
-YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY-

-Elise and Sakura with buckos-
---
Kanna: Whoa... "Well... it's not bleeding anymore."
---
Shez: "Wouldn't be the first Beast under this roof to be kept in check... right?"

I suppose its' not something we considered that much with many of the younger members either having parents or individual teachers already...But even if most of even the younger members know how to fight, having proper teachers help them improve their skills, if at least for their own safety, is probably overdue.
___

-Nope, because it no longer actually sounds like that's what Ryu and Ken are saying- :p
Byleth: "I don't only mean the younger ones. No one is truly ever done learning, growing..."
---
-exactly- :p

---

-Will he manage to?-
---
---
---

-She now hunting it!-
---

-Sure enough, Spamton NEO continues to open fire at the castle with every projectile he's got, from Plus Bombs, to laser beams, to just fire, and starts punching the castle once he reaches it-
___

-It won't, and in fact finds itself captured and electrocuted with high voltage by a whip-

Tasque Manager: "And where do you think you're going, youi blindly loyal grunt?"
___

___

___

Moon: "I'd be surprised that you didn't form a contract sooner, but to be honest, I'm more surprised that you're able to support the contracts of two Servants, Kamui."

-The tour guide exasperatedly tries to convince her that the exterminator has this all under control and that she's wasting her time at the castle trying to hunt only one roach-
___

-Ah, nice! I'm not surprised, seeing as how Neptune and Uranus are a thing to begin with-

-Dipper and Mable were both dressed as skeletons this year, and were understandably unnerved by the two zombie costumes- :V

Mabel: "AHHHH! Zombies! Someone go find Grunkle Stan, we need to destroy their brains with a perfect three part harmony!" :crazy:

Dipper: "Mabel, hold on, I think those might just be costumes...Just, really convicncing zombie costumes."🤔
Kamui: "This should give us some time. Good thinking, Mash."
---
Hedlok: -roars at her before spitting an explosion-
---
Hinoka: "Nice shot, Tomoe-san." :smirk:
---
Revali: "Seems you've gotten the concept fast."
---
Byleth: "...Were our costumes that convincing...?"

Frank: "Seems like it. Nice work on making yourself look completely dead!" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "I don't only mean the younger ones. No one is truly ever done learning, growing..."
---
-exactly- :p
As a scientist, I can myself confirm that there's always more to learn. We're always seeking more knowledge and answers, both about the worlds we inhabit and beyond, as well as about ourselves as people and our own skills.
___

-And does Yang's Aura absorb enough damage from the attacks for her to be able to put her Semblance to good use?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---

Mash: "Please quick!" -it makes it tremble- "I don't know how long I can maintain it!"
---
-Seems they were about to... But MagiMother casted various icicles to fall over them, and Wiseman used another magic ring that cloned it to warp and attack them with its cane spear-
---
-Some in the chat type the same as Peridot, others type it breaks no rules-
Tomoe: -Fistbumps-
---
Natsuki: "Well, we've already seen some crazy things like large robots, a dragon woman, a talking skeleton..."
---
Unreplied Uni
---
-I'll go with Tiki since as a womanchild, she totally wants candy for herself- :V -And her costume's easy, she's dressed in an adult version of her Halloween alt from FEH... Which I found this fanart for- :V
1695845734407.png

Illya: "Uuuuh, Tiki-san, that... Clashes with the theming"
Tiki: "Not really. You girls need an evil and mean monster to defeat! And I am the evil Oni Dragon Queen Tiki! Rawr!" >:3
-How Kanna reacts to rose tho?-
Could have gone with Arcueid in her magical girl form, but I doubt she would be entrusted with looking after the buckos
(Fine, maybe I don't have the best table manners... But at least I never order thousands of meals in the span of a twenty four hours or less.) :p
___

Tetra: "You can count on my crew and I for that, too. You're part of the crew now, too, after all." :p

TLink: :chuckle:
___

It's either that or try to defeat the ghost ourselves!

Spooky: "I made a promise, so I'll try and distract Specimen 4!"
___

-What's Ahim thinking about this situation?-
___

-It's a sunny but cool and fairly windy day, so it's a nice day out in the area-
Cú: Aye, I'll give you that. :p
---
Bunyan: "What's his function in the crew?"
---
Rin: "Got it!"
Sakura: -Opens the door-
---
Ahim: I wonder what she's insisting about...
-Usually Ahim is much more perceptive than most people think... But this comes to her own feelings- :V
---
-Indeed, so she goes-
Nora: "Heck yeah!"

Yang: "Sure."
---
-poor she-

-but also lmao she-
---
-YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY-

-Elise and Sakura with buckos-
---
Kanna: Whoa... "Well... it's not bleeding anymore."
---
Shez: "Wouldn't be the first Beast under this roof to be kept in check... right?"
-DIVING IN WITH FORK!-
---
Kama: L-Let's just keep watching over her!
---
-And they're already pretty magical- :p

-They be playing some board game I dunno which-
---
Abigail: "...I'm not?"
Illya: "Yeah! Though... There's a scar..."
---
Musashi: "But this one has announced her intentions are still evil!"
Draco: "Haha! ...Hold on, what did you just say?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
As a scientist, I can myself confirm that there's always more to learn. We're always seeking more knowledge and answers, both about the worlds we inhabit and beyond, as well as about ourselves as people and our own skills.
___

-And does Yang's Aura absorb enough damage from the attacks for her to be able to put her Semblance to good use?-
Byleth: "So I'm sure I could teach new tricks to even seasoned veterans."
---
-yeah but she doesn't use it yet-

-DIVING IN WITH FORK!-
---
Kama: L-Let's just keep watching over her!
---
-And they're already pretty magical- :p

-They be playing some board game I dunno which-
---
Abigail: "...I'm not?"
Illya: "Yeah! Though... There's a scar..."
---
Musashi: "But this one has announced her intentions are still evil!"
Draco: "Haha! ...Hold on, what did you just say?"
-AND TAKING A BITE-
---
Palu: What of her sisters?
---
-doesn't matter since what matters is Natsuki meeting them :V-
---
Kanna: "And your eyes have no color... It's spooky."
---
Shez: "That it wouldn't be the first time?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: Aye, I'll give you that. :p
---
Bunyan: "What's his function in the crew?"
---
Rin: "Got it!"
Sakura: -Opens the door-
---
Ahim: I wonder what she's insisting about...
-Usually Ahim is much more perceptive than most people think... But this comes to her own feelings- :V
---
-Indeed, so she goes-
(So, any idea when Chaldea's gonna start a mission to try and take back Basel?)
___

TLink: "He's usually one of our primary fighters. But he helps with any chores or tasks needed."
___

-They find themselves entering a long tunnel hallway with metal walls, as well as caution markings with the words "Express hall" labelled above them-

-Specimen 4 seems to lose them in the process-
___

-So she's missing the fact that it's most likely a scheme about her and Marvelous?- :V
___

-Sitting on either a chair or bench on the porch?-

Byleth: "So I'm sure I could teach new tricks to even seasoned veterans."
---
-yeah but she doesn't use it yet-
Knowing everyone here, some might not believe that, while others likely wouldn't be surprised. Some still seem to be actively learning new skills or abilities.
___

-But this also allows Garnet to try and trip her again, this time with a trip kick-

---
---
---
---

Mash: "Please quick!" -it makes it tremble- "I don't know how long I can maintain it!"
---
-Seems they were about to... But MagiMother casted various icicles to fall over them, and Wiseman used another magic ring that cloned it to warp and attack them with its cane spear-
---
---
Natsuki: "Well, we've already seen some crazy things like large robots, a dragon woman, a talking skeleton..."
---
Unreplied Uni
---
-I'll go with Tiki since as a womanchild, she totally wants candy for herself- :V -And her costume's easy, she's dressed in an adult version of her Halloween alt from FEH... Which I found this fanart for- :V
View attachment 378418
Tiki: "Not really. You girls need an evil and mean monster to defeat! And I am the evil Oni Dragon Queen Tiki! Rawr!" >:3
Could have gone with Arcueid in her magical girl form, but I doubt she would be entrusted with looking after the buckos
How powerful is this guy?!

Ralsei: "He's getitng power from the Grid, right? That must be it!"
___

-Some Rudinn Rangers took the hits for the Head Hathys, knowing this is their one chance to try and turn the tide without Chaldea's immediate help-

-Tasque Manager simply hopped to the side of it without even flinching, before retracting her whip and firing electric bullets at the Hedlok from it-
___

-Peridot then types "MAKE THEM PAY!!!" in the chat-
___

Medli: "So you're gradually becoming more adjusted to what's otherwise a new environment for you three?"
___

What Digi said.
___

Mabel: "Whoops, sorry! Yeah, those costumes really made you look like walking, reanimated rotitng corpses...Amazing job!" :b:

Dipper: "We also had some pretty convincing zombie costumes once before our summer vacation to Gravity Falls." :p "Although, we also had to fight actual zombies during the summer vacation in question. I guess that have caused us to mix things up there. Sorry for the confusion." :lol:

-Toon Link and Tetra also joined hte kids for this Halloween, the former dressed as a Darknut from Wind Waker and the latter dressed in a Sheik guise as a reference to the unused code in Brawl- :V

Tetra: "Remind me again what the purpose of this celebration is?"

TLink: "It's partly to pay respects to spirits and just celebrate horror-tehemed stuff...But it's also an excuse to wear cool costumes and get a bunch of free sweets!" :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---
Unreplied Uni
---
1695845734407.png
1695845734407.png

___

-Some Rudinn Rangers took the hits for the Head Hathys, knowing this is their one chance to try and turn the tide without Chaldea's immediate help-

-Tasque Manager simply hopped to the side of it without even flinching, before retracting her whip and firing electric bullets at the Hedlok from it-
___

___

Medli: "So you're gradually becoming more adjusted to what's otherwise a new environment for you three?"
___

What Digi said.
___

Mabel: "Whoops, sorry! Yeah, those costumes really made you look like walking, reanimated rotitng corpses...Amazing job!" :b:

Dipper: "We also had some pretty convincing zombie costumes once before our summer vacation to Gravity Falls." :p "Although, we also had to fight actual zombies during the summer vacation in question. I guess that have caused us to mix things up there. Sorry for the confusion." :lol:

-Toon Link and Tetra also joined hte kids for this Halloween, the former dressed as a Darknut from Wind Waker and the latter dressed in a Sheik guise as a reference to the unused code in Brawl- :V

TLink: "It's partly to pay respects to spirits and just celebrate horror-tehemed stuff...But it's also an excuse to wear cool costumes and get a bunch of free sweets!" :p
Palu: "So the answer would be infinite..."

Ingrid: "We must stop him before he realizes this!"
---
-Hedlok focused on dodging them before trying to leave-
---
-all's fair in war :V-
---
Revali: "This is just the start, to be frank."
---
Kamui: "I suppose being half-dragon has its perks." :p

-but Artemis no care?-
---
Elise: "That makes sense~!"

Kanna: "A rose? For me?" :lol:

Frank: "Hey, I had to fight some real ones too. It's what's inspired me to dress like this." Also, I actually was one for a bit...

Knowing everyone here, some might not believe that, while others likely wouldn't be surprised. Some still seem to be actively learning new skills or abilities.
___

-But this also allows Garnet to try and trip her again, this time with a trip kick-
Byleth: "That's good to hear. I hope to learn new things here as well."
---
-this works-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-AND TAKING A BITE-
---
Palu: What of her sisters?
---
-doesn't matter since what matters is Natsuki meeting them :V-
---
Kanna: "And your eyes have no color... It's spooky."
---
Shez: "That it wouldn't be the first time?"
-NOOOOM-
---
-They're playing elsewhere, Mary matters to this segment- :V
---
-True, so she getting theeeere-
---
Abby: "...Am I scary?"
---
Illya: "W-We didn't mean that!"
---
Draco: "...."
(So, any idea when Chaldea's gonna start a mission to try and take back Basel?)
___

TLink: "He's usually one of our primary fighters. But he helps with any chores or tasks needed."
___

-They find themselves entering a long tunnel hallway with metal walls, as well as caution markings with the words "Express hall" labelled above them-

-Specimen 4 seems to lose them in the process-
___

-So she's missing the fact that it's most likely a scheme about her and Marvelous?- :V
___

-Sitting on either a chair or bench on the porch?-
Cú: "Probably soon, they must just be planning around certain things"
---
Altera: "Makes sense..."
Bunyan: "There's probably dayswith nothing happening..."
---
Rin: "...Phew, gone"
Sakura: "Express hall?"
---
-More like, why they're doing this- :V
---
-A chair it would be-

___

___

___

___

What Digi said.
___

---
---
---
---

-but Artemis no care?-
---

Frank: "Hey, I had to fight some real ones too. It's what's inspired me to-
Yukari: "We either must beat him before he does, or disconnect him from it"
---
-While three Wisemen casted explosions on them-
---
-Ereshkigal tries to make a comeback and shot at Hinoka!-
---
Jeanne: "We're even sure our families won't be surprised..."

-Pretty much- :V
---
Gil: "Sure, for my Queen" :)

Tiki: "Thanks Elise~" :3 -then to the Hylians- "You two are also looking quite cute" :) -apparently this woman was thousands-year old a dragon, right?-

-None of the parties present around aware that a pair of demons just entered this world...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "Probably soon, they must just be planning around certain things"
---
Altera: "Makes sense..."
Bunyan: "There's probably dayswith nothing happening..."
---
Rin: "...Phew, gone"
Sakura: "Express hall?"
---
-More like, why they're doing this- :V
---
-A chair it would be-
Can't just rush blindly into a battle. That'd be an even worse call in this case since they've got an entire army and military backing them up.

___

Tetra: "That's the ocean for ya. Regions with less islands or fish tend to be far quieter. You have to carefully navigate by compass, maps, and even the stars in order to know and keep track of where you're going. And a lot of time you spend sailing can be nothing but just traveling in one or a few more directions on a barren sea with no land in sight."
___

Spooky: "I rfinally emembered something else about my mansion, and that's that there are entrances to a few shortcuts and emergency exits like this one in certain rooms!"

Okay, I guess that makes my original question a little more valid after all...Which is why would a mansion have this?! :glare:
___

-Dressing fancy for...a completely average night at the beach?-
___

-And sure enough, it's a calm day outside-

Byleth: "My Servants helped me think of new things."
---
-which also worked-
As well as you taught you some?
___

-Garnet hoped it might be enough to deplete Yang's Aura, thereby winning the spar...But it just gave her more power to counterattack with?-

---
---
---
---

-but Artemis no care?-
---

Frank: "Hey, I had to fight some real ones too. It's what's inspired me to dress like this." Also, I actually was one for a bit...
---
---
---

---

Tiki: "Thanks Elise~" :3 -then to the Hylians- "You two are also looking quite cute" :) -apparently this woman was thousands-year old a dragon, right?-

-None of the parties present around aware that a pair of demons just entered this world...-
-Still firing explosives, lasers, the exploding blue clams and even plain ole' fire at the castle-

I ALREADY KNOW IVE GOT THE [upgrade] OF THE CENTURY!! NOW [fork over] THAT [beast] OR ILL [stick a fork in you] CAUSE YOULL BE [done]!!
-Deep, distorted and glitched out laughter-
___

-And dodge them, Hedlok can, but not wihtout being greeted by some Tasques that immediately fire sound wave projectiles at it to keep it from escaping it-

-Only for some Swatchlings to take those hits for them in-turn, all the while the Head Hathys continue trying to dispel the barrier-

___

-Does it land?1-
___

Unreplied, Digi.
___

Moon: "They most likely won't be." :p "And hmm, I didn't really consider that. Do you you possess natural magic abilities as a half-dragon?"

-The tour guide groans, and tries to follow Artemis around to at least ensure that she won't cause any property damage or enter unauthorized rooms that only royals and officials are allowed in-

___

Mabel: "Hey, then you even got to turn a zombie outbreak into something positive!"

Tetra: "Uhh, thanks, I guess. Tiki, right? I've heard you're not only a dragon, but also thousands of years old. Is that true?" -Not terribly fazed by the concept with how her last surviving ancestor survived for centuries, not to mention some of the other ancient beings in the Great Sea as well as those they've met here-

-Nor that many other entities may be soon to follow...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Guess who got a random blackout?

That's right, it's Digi!

-NOOOOM-
---
-They're playing elsewhere, Mary matters to this segment- :V
---
-True, so she getting theeeere-
---
Abby: "...Am I scary?"
---
Illya: "W-We didn't mean that!"
---
Draco: "...."
Nora: "WHOA!"
---
-that's fair enough lmao :V-
---
-which ones does she meet?-
---
Kanna: "A little bit... but it's the kind of scary that actually looks a little bit cool, if that makes sense."
---
Shez: Seems that shut her up. :p

As well as you taught you some?
___

-Garnet hoped it might be enough to deplete Yang's Aura, thereby winning the spar...But it just gave her more power to counterattack with?-
Byleth: "Perhaps I did."
---
-PRECISELY-

---
---
---

---

-Still firing explosives, lasers, the exploding blue clams and even plain ole' fire at the castle-

I ALREADY KNOW IVE GOT THE [upgrade] OF THE CENTURY!! NOW [fork over] THAT [beast] OR ILL [stick a fork in you] CAUSE YOULL BE [done]!! -Deep, distorted and glitched out laughter-
___

-And dodge them, Hedlok can, but not wihtout being greeted by some Tasques that immediately fire sound wave projectiles at it to keep it from escaping it-

-Only for some Swatchlings to take those hits for them in-turn, all the while the Head Hathys continue trying to dispel the barrier-

___

-Does it land?1-
___

Unreplied, Digi.
___

Moon: "They most likely won't be." :p "And hmm, I didn't really consider that. Do you you possess natural magic abilities as a half-dragon?"

-The tour guide groans, and tries to follow Artemis around to at least ensure that she won't cause any property damage or enter unauthorized rooms that only royals and officials are allowed in-

___

Mabel: "Hey, then you even got to turn a zombie outbreak into something positive!"

Tetra: "Uhh, thanks, I guess. Tiki, right? I've heard you're not only a dragon, but also thousands of years old. Is that true?" -Not terribly fazed by the concept with how her last surviving ancestor survived for centuries, not to mention some of the other ancient beings in the Great Sea as well as those they've met here-

-Nor that many other entities may be soon to follow...-
Shez: "...Let's just cut the few strings left, okay?"
---
-oh yeah, Hedlok is definitely trying to get out of here and reach the power source-
---
-Hinoka took cover-
---
What KoP said
---
Kamui: "Well... I can shoot torrents of water. Does that count?"

-Artemis opens a door to one such room?-
---
Kanna: "She sure is~ Isn't that awesome?" :b:

Top Bottom