• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Not usually out loud..."
---
Yang: "That all you got?" :p
Hmm... -Somehow doubting that- :V
___

Garnet: -Climbing out of a dent left in the wall, before readjusting her visor- "Not even close..."

-There's some visible scratches on Garnet and her uniform now, but it's evidently not enough for her to consider defeat as she assumes a battle stance and summons her gauntlets back-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hmm... -Somehow doubting that- :V
___

Garnet: -Climbing out of a dent left in the wall, before readjusting her visor- "Not even close..."

-There's some visible scratches on Garnet and her uniform now, but it's evidently not enough for her to consider defeat as she assumes a battle stance and summons her gauntlets back-
Byleth: "Don't mind her..."
---
Yang: "Well, a girl had to try." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Don't mind her..."
---
Yang: "Well, a girl had to try." :p
It's no issue, really. I imagine it's not that different from having a contract with a Servant, albeit, in this case you two inhabit the same physical vessel. Which itself is not terribly different from the cases of certain Servants themselves such as Rin Tohsaka and the goddess Ishtar and Sakura and the goddess Parvati.
___

Garnet: "As does a fusion."

-Still, Yang can tell that a few more hits like that would take Garnet out of the fight-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Can't just rush blindly into a battle. That'd be an even worse call in this case since they've got an entire army and military backing them up.

___

Tetra: "That's the ocean for ya. Regions with less islands or fish tend to be far quieter. You have to carefully navigate by compass, maps, and even the stars in order to know and keep track of where you're going. And a lot of time you spend sailing can be nothing but just traveling in one or a few more directions on a barren sea with no land in sight."
___

Spooky: "I rfinally emembered something else about my mansion, and that's that there are entrances to a few shortcuts and emergency exits like this one in certain rooms!"

Okay, I guess that makes my original question a little more valid after all...Which is why would a mansion have this?! :glare:
___

-Dressing fancy for...a completely average night at the beach?-
___

-And sure enough, it's a calm day outside-
Cú: "Plus apparently they got tricks we didn't know about..."
---
Bunyan: "And you must need so much supplies!"
---
Rin: "Yeah! What she just asked!"
---
Ahim: "Isn't this too much?"
Don: "I-I think it's good already!"
---
Lusamine: "Hmmm..." -taking the wind-
Nora: "WHOA!"
---
-that's fair enough lmao :V-
---
-which ones does she meet?-
---
Kanna: "A little bit... but it's the kind of scary that actually looks a little bit cool, if that makes sense."
---
Shez: Seems that shut her up. :p
Elizabeth: -GASP- "What is this?!"
---
-Yeah, and Sayori kept eating a few cookies-
---
-Definitely the magical buckos like Nanoha-
---
Abby: "...I think I get it!"
---
Draco: "I don't understand..."
-Still firing explosives, lasers, the exploding blue clams and even plain ole' fire at the castle-

I ALREADY KNOW IVE GOT THE [upgrade] OF THE CENTURY!! NOW [fork over] THAT [beast] OR ILL [stick a fork in you] CAUSE YOULL BE [done]!! -Deep, distorted and glitched out laughter-
___

-And dodge them, Hedlok can, but not wihtout being greeted by some Tasques that immediately fire sound wave projectiles at it to keep it from escaping it-

-Only for some Swatchlings to take those hits for them in-turn, all the while the Head Hathys continue trying to dispel the barrier-

___

-Does it land?1-
___

Unreplied, Digi.
___

Moon: "They most likely won't be." :p "And hmm, I didn't really consider that. Do you you possess natural magic abilities as a half-dragon?"

-The tour guide groans, and tries to follow Artemis around to at least ensure that she won't cause any property damage or enter unauthorized rooms that only royals and officials are allowed in-

___

Mabel: "Hey, then you even got to turn a zombie outbreak into something positive!"

Tetra: "Uhh, thanks, I guess. Tiki, right? I've heard you're not only a dragon, but also thousands of years old. Is that true?" -Not terribly fazed by the concept with how her last surviving ancestor survived for centuries, not to mention some of the other ancient beings in the Great Sea as well as those they've met here-

-Nor that many other entities may be soon to follow...-
Shez: "...Let's just cut the few strings left, okay?"
---
-oh yeah, Hedlok is definitely trying to get out of here and reach the power source-
---
-Hinoka took cover-
---
What KoP said
---
Kamui: "Well... I can shoot torrents of water. Does that count?"

-Artemis opens a door to one such room?-
---
Kanna: "She sure is~ Isn't that awesome?" :b:
Mash: "And quick, I can feel a crack already forming...!"
---
-The Wisemen used the giant rings again to grow their hands and crush them while MagiMother sent icicles at the Head Hathys-
---
-And Tomoe shot at Eresh!-
---
Natsuki: "Sounds like people never get bored here..."
---
Jeanne: "Hmmm, I suppose that other races can't use Dragonstones?"

-Artemis opens a door to one such room while following the roach-
---
Tiki: "I am. But it doesn't concerns me too much around here unlike in my home world. I get treated like a messiah there and it's quite tiresome at times"

-The two demonic women were looming over this city, looking at the countless mortals walking down the streets-
Younger woman: "So is there anything special about this place?"
Older woman: "Not in particular. I just decided to go to an uneventful place, that way we can spice things up~"
Younger woman: "Not bad. After we're done pranking, we get some politicians to drop their jaws at us~?"
Oldern woman: "Of course~ Though then again, there may be surprises. I hope there's something strong here to stimulate me~"
Younger woman: "Suuuuure, like that time you tried to get free stuff at McDonald's and couldn't?"
Older woman: "It was one time! And don't think I forgot you stole one of my fries!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "Plus apparently they got tricks we didn't know about..."
---
Bunyan: "And you must need so much supplies!"
---
Rin: "Yeah! What she just asked!"
---
Ahim: "Isn't this too much?"
Don: "I-I think it's good already!"
---
Lusamine: "Hmmm..." -taking the wind-
Not to mention most of that army's reluctantly serving them under the threat of death...
___

Tetra: "That's why we're always searching for decent fishing spots and stopping by islands to resupply. You can never go sailing unprepared. The sea is a harsh mistress, and she has no mercy for any ill-prepared sailor or pirate alike."
___

Spooky: "Now that i don't really remember yet...Probably has something to do with GL Labs, though."

Then why do you remember it? Did GL Labs take this mansion over? Did your parents work for them or something?

Spooky: "My parents? Wait...my parents..."
___

-If the crew goes too over the top, they might figure the goal of the romantic shipping scheme out- :p
___

-It reminds her of the same island home she now remembers?-

Shez: "...Let's just cut the few strings left, okay?"
---
-oh yeah, Hedlok is definitely trying to get out of here and reach the power source-
---
-Hinoka took cover-
---
What KoP said
---
Kamui: "Well... I can shoot torrents of water. Does that count?"

-Artemis opens a door to one such room?-
---
Kanna: "She sure is~ Isn't that awesome?" :b:
---
-The Wisemen used the giant rings again to grow their hands and crush them while MagiMother sent icicles at the Head Hathys-
---
---
---

---
Tiki: "I am. But it doesn't concerns me too much around here unlike in my home world. I get treated like a messiah there and it's quite tiresome at times"

-The two demonic women were looming over this city, looking at the countless mortals walking down the streets-
Older woman: "Not in particular. I just decided to go to an uneventful place, that way we can spice things up~"
Younger woman: "Not bad. After we're done pranking, we get some politicians to drop their jaws at us~?"
Oldern woman: "Of course~ Though then again, there may be surprises. I hope there's something strong here to stimulate me~"
Younger woman: "Suuuuure, like that time you tried to get free stuff at McDonald's and couldn't?"
Older woman: "It was one time! And don't think I forgot you stole one of my fries!"
On it! -Throwing more spears at the strings-

-Every last Pokemon present threw all of their attacks at the strings, trying to cut them, burn them, or weaken them enough to be torn by other attacks-

-Soon enough, only one string remains...But that's when Spamton NEO's core begins visibly and audibly gathering and building up a huge amount of energy...-
___

-The Swatchlings tried to run out of the way, while the Rudinn Rangers tried to counter the icicles by throwing laser daggers at them-

-The Tasques fire sound wave projectiles and throw magic bullets that look like yarn balls but deal high damage to anyone struck by them-
___

-Eresh dodges and fires back?-
___

Medli: "I'm still new here myself, so I'm not certain if every longtime member here agrees..." 😅
___

Moon: "Hmm, both point to signs of strong innate magic ability."

-The tour guide follows suit, and along with Artemis gets glares from a bunch of officials. The tour guide can only laugh nervously and try to explain the situation, while a few others still freak out about the roach in the room once they see it scurrying near where they sit-
___

-I immediately thought of this when I read that last line:

Tetra: "You get tired of being worshipped and spoiled? I'm not sure if that's a sign of being humble or just a sign that fame's not quite all it's cracked up to be...Eh, maybe it's a sign of both." :p

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Not to mention most of that army's reluctantly serving them under the threat of death...
___

Tetra: "That's why we're always searching for decent fishing spots and stopping by islands to resupply. You can never go sailing unprepared. The sea is a harsh mistress, and she has no mercy for any ill-prepared sailor or pirate alike."
___

Spooky: "Now that i don't really remember yet...Probably has something to do with GL Labs, though."

Then why do you remember it? Did GL Labs take this mansion over? Did your parents work for them or something?

Spooky: "My parents? Wait...my parents..."
___

-If the crew goes too over the top, they might figure the goal of the romantic shipping scheme out- :p
___

-It reminds her of the same island home she now remembers?-
Cú: "And many of them having defected now"
---
Altera: "No matter who they are..."
---
Rin: "Your parents what?!"
---
-Yeah, but it might again happen too late- :p
---
-...Yes, even if she can't remember stuff like the island's name-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "And many of them having defected now"
---
Altera: "No matter who they are..."
---
Rin: "Your parents what?!"
---
-Yeah, but it might again happen too late- :p
---
-...Yes, even if she can't remember stuff like the island's name-
Yeah, among the ones who safely could, at least. Hell, I'm still kinda shocked that even Ranger Slayer had turned her back on them, let alone helped you kill the punk who built the entire evil empire to begin with.
___

Tetra: "Not even we can just go sailing about all willy nilly. Even if know how to manage a sail and steer a boat, sailing without supplies or knowledge of navigation is a great way to get yourself killed."
___

Spooky: "............I remember now..."

Remember what? Your family? What happened here? Why there's an evil laboratory experimenting on ghosts and giant monsters in your own house?!
___

-Speaking of, only a few hours later, they'd see a van with a giant plastic replica of the mayor's head on it driving around town-

Mayor Dewey: -Speaking from a megaphone in the car- "Attention, everyone! This is a reminder of tonight's scheduled beach side fireworks show! We encourage you to buy tickets for seating or pay admission for Funland now now, you don't want to miss out on this stellar summer spectacle paid for in expenses by the mayor to commemorate the near-end of summer and celebrate the wonderful town and people of Beach City! And remember, vote Mayor Dewey!"
___

-She just...knows she used to live on an island that's surrounded by more islands. A whole series of them that were connected land beneath the ocean, each with their own cities and cultures...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yeah, among the ones who safely could, at least. Hell, I'm still kinda shocked that even Ranger Slayer had turned her back on them, let alone helped you kill the punk who built the entire evil empire to begin with.
___

Tetra: "Not even we can just go sailing about all willy nilly. Even if know how to manage a sail and steer a boat, sailing without supplies or knowledge of navigation is a great way to get yourself killed."
___

Spooky: "............I remember now..."

Remember what? Your family? What happened here? Why there's an evil laboratory experimenting on ghosts and giant monsters in your own house?!
___

-Speaking of, only a few hours later, they'd see a van with a giant plastic replica of the mayor's head on it driving around town-

Mayor Dewey: -Speaking from a megaphone in the car- "Attention, everyone! This is a reminder of tonight's scheduled beach side fireworks show! We encourage you to buy tickets for seating or pay admission for Funland now now, you don't want to miss out on this stellar summer spectacle paid for in expenses by the mayor to commemorate the near-end of summer and celebrate the wonderful town and people of Beach City! And remember, vote Mayor Dewey!"
___

-She just...knows she used to live on an island that's surrounded by more islands. A whole series of them that were connected land beneath the ocean, each with their own cities and cultures...-
Cú: "His last moments were quite pathetic to see, brought to such a weakened state"
---
Altera: "And I assume there's still more monsters than just... Whatever happened in that ghost ship"
---
Rin: "Tell us already about it!"
---
Luka: "Alright, that's what we're aiming for"
Joe: "You distract them"
Gai: "Got it, I got an idea!"
---
-And of course, where Pokémon were quite the common sight-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "His last moments were quite pathetic to see, brought to such a weakened state"
---
Altera: "And I assume there's still more monsters than just... Whatever happened in that ghost ship"
---
Rin: "Tell us already about it!"
---
Luka: "Alright, that's what we're aiming for"
Joe: "You distract them"
Gai: "Got it, I got an idea!"
---
-And of course, where Pokémon were quite the common sight-
Part of me pities him, if only because apparently other versions of him from other timeslines were all firmly on the side of good. Drakkon was the only exception, and ruling over others and conquering worlds was all he had...
___

Tetra: "Far too many. Remnants of the dark creatures Ganondorf created..."

TLink: "Even with his death, many of them are still running amok. Without his leadership, they've formed their own tribes and have scattered across the Great Seas. Some have even joined up with various pirate crews."
___

Spooky: "I don't remember who founded GL Labs, but the last I can remember, even already being my ghostly self, I ran these labs."

Wait, what?! Aw dang it, I knew something up! :urg:
___

-Quickly, before Marvelhous and Ahim hear the mayor's announcement, too!-
___

-Which explains her own extensive knowledge on Pokemon, and clearly must be connected to how she ended up in Ultra Space and merged with Nihilego as a mutant-

-But...that's all that she's distinctly remembered about where she used to live so far...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It's no issue, really. I imagine it's not that different from having a contract with a Servant, albeit, in this case you two inhabit the same physical vessel. Which itself is not terribly different from the cases of certain Servants themselves such as Rin Tohsaka and the goddess Ishtar and Sakura and the goddess Parvati.
___

Garnet: "As does a fusion."

-Still, Yang can tell that a few more hits like that would take Garnet out of the fight-
Sothis: "I think it more comparable to that of some of the local... what was the class called again? Foreigners?"
---
Yang: "I dunno. You might not be able to handle more of these." :p

-since it's a friendly spar, there's a mutual agreement; if Yang's Aura runs out or Garnet is forced to unfuse, that's an instant win for the other-

Elizabeth: -GASP- "What is this?!"
---
-Yeah, and Sayori kept eating a few cookies-
---
-Definitely the magical buckos like Nanoha-
---
Abby: "...I think I get it!"
---
Draco: "I don't understand..."
Nora: "Is that the rhino meat? Really?!"
---
-how adorable~-
---
-THE WALKING NUKE-
---
Kanna: "Anyway.... let me see if this blindfold looks cute on you." :grin:

-it totally will, being the same shade of black as her usual dress-
---
Shez: "What's so hard to understand here?" :p

---
---
---
---

---

-Every last Pokemon present threw all of their attacks at the strings, trying to cut them, burn them, or weaken them enough to be torn by other attacks-

-Soon enough, only one string remains...But that's when Spamton NEO's core begins visibly and audibly gathering and building up a huge amount of energy...-
___

-The Swatchlings tried to run out of the way, while the Rudinn Rangers tried to counter the icicles by throwing laser daggers at them-

-The Tasques fire sound wave projectiles and throw magic bullets that look like yarn balls but deal high damage to anyone struck by them-
___

___

Medli: "I'm still new here myself, so I'm not certain if every longtime member here agrees..." 😅
___

-The tour guide follows suit, and along with Artemis gets glares from a bunch of officials. The tour guide can only laugh nervously and try to explain the situation, while a few others still freak out about the roach in the room once they see it scurrying near where they sit-
___

Tetra: "You get tired of being worshipped and spoiled? I'm not sure if that's a sign of being humble or just a sign that fame's not quite all it's cracked up to be...Eh, maybe it's a sign of both." :p
Byleth: "I'm ending this..." -takes out an odd-looking book-

-opening it, she decided to rip off Guifei, summoning spectral familiars-

-but rather than rushing in like in this pic, it's a volley of arrows-
---
-but did Hedlok manage to escape Tasque Manager?-
---
-if Eresh does, Hinoka gets out of cover and shoots her-
---
Revali: "People also never get breaks here..."
---
Kamui: "I suppose it does, doesn't it? I'm glad I could handle having you as a Servant, Jeanne." :)

-oh, Artemis...- :laugh:
---
-Kanna totally tried to find a way to incorporate the rose Gil gave her in her costume-

-speaking of costumes, Camilla also went as a ninja- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "I think it more comparable to that of some of the local... what was the class called again? Foreigners?"
---
Yang: "I dunno. You might not be able to handle more of these." :p

-since it's a friendly spar, there's a mutual agreement; if Yang's Aura runs out or Garnet is forced to unfuse, that's an instant win for the other-
They're also Servants, but that is the correct name of the class.
___

Garnet: "Maybe not. But every Gem has to be durable. We're not done yet."

-It's usually the case when any of the Gems spar with someone or a team from Remnant, though with the other Gems, they admit defeat whenever they're one strike away from being "poofed", since they're not only much weaker by then, but would also rather not spend a few days to a week reforming just from a friendly spar-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
They're also Servants, but that is the correct name of the class.
___

Garnet: "Maybe not. But every Gem has to be durable. We're not done yet."

-It's usually the case when any of the Gems spar with someone or a team from Remnant, though with the other Gems, they admit defeat whenever they're one strike away from being "poofed", since they're not only much weaker by then, but would also rather not spend a few days to a week reforming just from a friendly spar-
Sothis: "Given our origins and connections, Byleth may be a living Foreigner."
---
Yang: "Good. I didn't want to end this quickly." :p

-Garnet just has the advantage of unfusing before any "poofing" can happen?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Given our origins and connections, Byleth may be a living Foreigner."
---
Yang: "Good. I didn't want to end this quickly." :p

-Garnet just has the advantage of unfusing before any "poofing" can happen?-
...A warrior and mage who's powers were lent to them by a deity with a direct connection to them...
___

Garnet: "Neither did we." -Grins confidently, , then leaps into the air to fire two gauntlet missiles at once from a high vantage point-

-Being a permafusion, she does, making it slightly easier to determine exactly when she's lost a fight. Aside from a select few abilities that certain foes or modern Gem weapons have, this also keeps her from completely "poofing" if she's defeated in a legitmately dangerous battle-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...A warrior and mage who's powers were lent to them by a deity with a direct connection to them...
___

Garnet: "Neither did we." -Grins confidently, , then leaps into the air to fire two gauntlet missiles at once from a high vantage point-

-Being a permafusion, she does, making it slightly easier to determine exactly when she's lost a fight. Aside from a select few abilities that certain foes or modern Gem weapons have, this also keeps her from completely "poofing" if she's defeated in a legitmately dangerous battle-
Sothis: "Precisely." Good thing he didn't question why I thought it felt so fitting... not interested in sharing my full origins yet.
---
-Yang tries to shoot the gauntlets-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---
Kamui: "I suppose it does, doesn't it? I'm glad I could handle having you as a Servant, Jeanne." :)

---
-Kanna totally tried to find a way to incorporate the rose Gil gave her in her costume-

-But Byleth's attack doesn't reaches when he accumulates enough energy?-
---
-But that distracted the Swatchlings long enough to not see that MagiMother had shot freezing beams, and that Wiseman used another magic ring to bind and chain various Rudinn Rangers-
---
-Which is what happens, to Eresh's surprise-
---
Yuri: "What you mean by that they don't?"
---
Jeanne: "You are a dragon after all! Glad you could" :)

-And Artemis didn't even notice their glares as she yells "THERE YOU ARE!" and shot a small energy arrow from her fingertip-
---
-How cute-
Tiki: "It's boring, let's leave it at that though. We can speak of it later, for now everyone wants candy here!"
-The other kids brighten up at the promise of candy!-

-Poor Hinoka and Azura not having ninja alts- :p

-The two demons watching around, looking for the perfect target to prank-
Part of me pities him, if only because apparently other versions of him from other timeslines were all firmly on the side of good. Drakkon was the only exception, and ruling over others and conquering worlds was all he had...
___

Tetra: "Far too many. Remnants of the dark creatures Ganondorf created..."

TLink: "Even with his death, many of them are still running amok. Without his leadership, they've formed their own tribes and have scattered across the Great Seas. Some have even joined up with various pirate crews."
___

Spooky: "I don't remember who founded GL Labs, but the last I can remember, even already being my ghostly self, I ran these labs."

Wait, what?! Aw dang it, I knew something up! :urg:
___

-Quickly, before Marvelhous and Ahim hear the mayor's announcement, too!-
___

-Which explains her own extensive knowledge on Pokemon, and clearly must be connected to how she ended up in Ultra Space and merged with Nihilego as a mutant-

-But...that's all that she's distinctly remembered about where she used to live so far...-
Cú: "And in the end, he went off throwing a tantrum..."
---
Bunyan: "With other crews?"
Altera: "I wasn't aware they were that intelligent..."
---
Sakura: "Oh goodness...."
Rin: "I TOLD YOU BOTH SHE WASN'T TO TRUST!"
---
Gai: "Hey let's go!"
Marvelous: "Where now?!"
Gai: "I need to go update my super hero guide!" -legit has one for all Super Sentai-
---
-And she's still scared of who could she have been-
Nora: "Is that the rhino meat? Really?!"
---
-how adorable~-
---
-THE WALKING NUKE-
---
Kanna: "Anyway.... let me see if this blindfold looks cute on you." :grin:

-it totally will, being the same shade of black as her usual dress-
---
Shez: "What's so hard to understand here?" :p
Boudica: "Yes, we just cooked it"
---
-It is-
Mary: "I wonder where I could learn to paint..."
Monika: "Maybe woth Lady da Vinci?"
Mary: "....Oooh!"
---
Natsuki: -To Azura- "Are they ones?"
---
Abigail: "You got me a blindfold?"
Illya: "We hope it looks good!"
---
Draco: "...Daring way to jest..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "And in the end, he went off throwing a tantrum..."
---
Bunyan: "With other crews?"
Altera: "I wasn't aware they were that intelligent..."
---
Sakura: "Oh goodness...."
Rin: "I TOLD YOU BOTH SHE WASN'T TO TRUST!"
---
Gai: "Hey let's go!"
Marvelous: "Where now?!"
Gai: "I need to go update my super hero guide!" -legit has one for all Super Sentai-
---
-And she's still scared of who could she have been-
After hearing everything I have about him, that's not entirely surprising...

-She can't help but pity him, even if only a little...-

___

TLink: "As intelligent as some of them are, it seems like most of them are naturally evil...I guess it's because Ganondorf created them to be loyal. Or just dangerous if he's not around..."
___

I didn't want to judge her when we didn't know her origins or why she's a ghost...

Spooky: "Having said that...I honestly really did enjoy talking about Edgar Allen Poe stories with you, Sakura. It's the most fun I've had that wasn't just scaring people in years. You three can go. There's an emergency exit door right there." -Actually opens it up, and sure it enough, it actually really does lead back outside-

Hold on, we can't just let you control a bunch of dangerous ghosts and giant monsters! What's even your big plan here?! Or GL Labs' plan, for that matter?!
___

-So it's actually a fully legitimate excuse- :p
___

-And if that had anything to do with why she entered Ultra Space, in-turn eventually leading to her own Pokemon team suffering and later having to be put down when they were ordered to attack Chaldea...-

Sothis: "Precisely." Good thing he didn't question why I thought it felt so fitting... not interested in sharing my full origins yet.
---
-Yang tries to shoot the gauntlets-
Although, at the very least, you're clearly a more well-meaning deity rather than a dangerous, self-serving entity like some of those previously connected to some of the other Foreigners. Young Abigail in particular had to be freed from the control of an eldritch abomination before finally gaining control over both her own mind and the entity's powers to help protect the same friends who freed her...
___

-It'd cause them to detonate in midair-

-Are either of them close enough to affect Yang's Aura or Semblance?-

---
---
---
---

---

---
-But that distracted the Swatchlings long enough to not see that MagiMother had shot freezing beams, and that Wiseman used another magic ring to bind and chain various Rudinn Rangers-
---
---
---

-And Artemis didn't even notice their glares as she yells "THERE YOU ARE!" and shot a small energy arrow from her fingertip-
---
-How cute-
Tiki: "It's boring, let's leave it at that though. We can speak of it later, for now everyone wants candy here!"

-It does, but not enough arrows land to cut the string before Spamton NEO fires a massive blue laser at the castle, strong enough to KO virtually anyone struck by it, like a far stronger version of Marx or Magolor's huge laser beam attacks-

-Fortunately, the castle takes most of the hit...But can it stand for long enough before the laser ceases firing?-

___

-And not of them could dodge it,

-He did, but the Tasques I mentioned are attacking the Hedlok, not any of the Sentai clones-
___

-Eresh's supporters in the chat are all cheering her on, including Peridot-
___

Medli: "From the stories I've been told of Chaldea, they...rarely get time off from their duties. There are far more threats to entire worlds out there than just the likes of Ganondorf or Bellum..."
___

Moon: (They almost act like sisters...I suppose it's not terribly surprising with the fact that Kamui already grew up with several, both related by blood and by adoption. Plus, Jeanne and Kamui already seemed to have a strong friendship by the time Star met Chaldea.)

-The roach is it, the area surrounding it is damaged, and the few officials who aren't shocked by the sheer power of the arrow and how Artemis would use it in close proximity to them are instead worriedly hoping that the roach is dead now-

-...But because it's a roach, and an interdimensional one at that, it somehow survives and just scurries away again only injured, scaring several of the more germaphobic officials in the process- :V
___

Mabel: "Heck yeah, candy time!"

-Camilla could convince the two to get their own ninja costumes for this year as a theme- :p

-The demons see Claptrap rolling around humming Star Wars songs, using an RD-D2 paint scheme for Halloween- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
After hearing everything I have about him, that's not entirely surprising...

-She can't help but pity him, even if only a little...-

___

TLink: "As intelligent as some of them are, it seems like most of them are naturally evil...I guess it's because Ganondorf created them to be loyal. Or just dangerous if he's not around..."
___

I didn't want to judge her when we didn't know her origins or why she's a ghost...

Spooky: "Having said that...I honestly really did enjoy talking about Edgar Allen Poe stories with you, Sakura. It's the most fun I've had that wasn't just scaring people in years. You three can go. There's an emergency exit door right there." -Actually opens it up, and sure it enough, it actually really does lead back outside-

Hold on, we can't just let you control a bunch of dangerous ghosts and giant monsters! What's even your big plan here?! Or GL Labs' plan, for that matter?!
___

-So it's actually a fully legitimate excuse- :p
___

-And if that had anything to do with why she entered Ultra Space, in-turn eventually leading to her own Pokemon team suffering and later having to be put down when they were ordered to attack Chaldea...-
Cú: "It wasn't some glorious dramatic thing, it ended in a whimper..."
---
Altera: "It's a sad thing... Though at least the bigger threat is gone"
---
Sakura: "Spooky-san..."
Rin: "Yeah! There must be a reason why this all is happening!"
---
-Indeed, he gotta update it to the current day!-
---
-Yeah... That makes her really afraid...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "It wasn't some glorious dramatic thing, it ended in a whimper..."
---
Altera: "It's a sad thing... Though at least the bigger threat is gone"
---
Sakura: "Spooky-san..."
Rin: "Yeah! There must be a reason why this all is happening!"
---
-Indeed, he gotta update it to the current day!-
---
-Yeah... That makes her really afraid...-
Did he even care about glory so much as just being in power and ruling the universe?
___

TLink: "That's true...Fi and the King of Red Lions both helped see to that.""
___

Spooky: "I just like giving others a good scare. But nobody ever thought I was scary, so I gathered an army of creatures that were scary instead." :b:
___

-So he drags Marvelous into helping him with that?-
___

-What if she was trying to take over the world or control all Pokemon or something...?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Did he even care about glory so much as just being in power and ruling the universe?
___

TLink: "That's true...Fi and the King of Red Lions both helped see to that.""
___

Spooky: "I just like giving others a good scare. But nobody ever thought I was scary, so I gathered an army of creatures that were scary instead." :b:
___

-So he drags Marvelous into helping him with that?-
___

-What if she was trying to take over the world or control all Pokemon or something...?-
Cú: "I can't tell, he even said that part of why he did it was to show other users of the Grid that, in his words, they could have been gods"
---
Altera: "Hm, you did all you could..."
---
Rin: "People have died!"
---
-Indeed, and Ahim too!-
---
-Those thoughts have crossed her mind...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---

---
-How cute-

-It does, but not enough arrows land to cut the string before Spamton NEO fires a massive blue laser at the castle, strong enough to KO virtually anyone struck by it, like a far stronger version of Marx or Magolor's huge laser beam attacks-

-Fortunately, the castle takes most of the hit...But can it stand for long enough before the laser ceases firing?-

___

-He did, but the Tasques I mentioned are attacking the Hedlok, not any of the Sentai clones-
___

___

Medli: "From the stories I've been told of Chaldea, they...rarely get time off from their duties. There are far more threats to entire worlds out there than just the likes of Ganondorf or Bellum..."
___

Moon: (They almost act like sisters...I suppose it's not terribly surprising with the fact that Kamui already grew up with several, both related by blood and by adoption. Plus, Jeanne and Kamui already seemed to have a strong friendship by the time Star met Chaldea.)

-The roach is it, the area surrounding it is damaged, and the few officials who aren't shocked by the sheer power of the arrow and how Artemis would use it in close proximity to them are instead worriedly hoping that the roach is dead now-

-...But because it's a roach, and an interdimensional one at that, it somehow survives and just scurries away again only injured, scaring several of the more germaphobic officials in the process- :V
___

-Camilla could convince the two to get their own ninja costumes for this year as a theme- :p

-The demons see Claptrap rolling around humming Star Wars songs, using an RD-D2 paint scheme for Halloween- :V
Kamui: "This was a close call..."
---
-oh, the Hedlok is trying to dodge them too-

-trying-
---
Hinoka: "Gotcha!" :p
---
Revali: "Precisely..."
---
-Kamui and Jeanne hugged!-

-oh Artemis...-
---
Kanna: "I could use another bag of sweets~" :grin:

Boudica: "Yes, we just cooked it"
---
-It is-
Mary: "I wonder where I could learn to paint..."
Monika: "Maybe woth Lady da Vinci?"
Mary: "....Oooh!"
---
Natsuki: -To Azura- "Are they ones?"
---
Abigail: "You got me a blindfold?"
Illya: "We hope it looks good!"
---
Draco: "...Daring way to jest..."
Nora: "It's so good~!"
---
-THAT COULD BE GREAT-
---
Azura: "Ask them." :p
---
Kanna: -putting it on- "I'm sure it will~"
---
Shez: "Who said I was jesting?" :p

Although, at the very least, you're clearly a more well-meaning deity rather than a dangerous, self-serving entity like some of those previously connected to some of the other Foreigners. Young Abigail in particular had to be freed from the control of an eldritch abomination before finally gaining control over both her own mind and the entity's powers to help protect the same friends who freed her...
___

-It'd cause them to detonate in midair-

-Are either of them close enough to affect Yang's Aura or Semblance?-
Sothis: "How fortunate for Byleth then."
---
-they might be...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

___

___

---

-trying-
---
---
---

-oh Artemis...-
---
-2/3rds of it crumbled down, and Mash looks exhausted as a result already-
---
-Ah-
-Wiseman now uses the chance to try to sap the lifeforce out of them to power the barrier further-
---
Tomoe: "Ah, on the least people like you, Ereshkigal-sama!"
Ereshkigal: "Aaaah..."
---
Natsuki: "...What's a Ganondorf?"
Yuri: "What's a Bellum?"
---
-Indeed, they're really best friends in the end, and would do anything for each other-

Artemis: "Oh you have to be kidding me!" -tried again-
---
-And be some sort of ninja squad!-
Younger demon: "Aw look, there's a cute robot prop over there!"
Older demon: "And it's so badly painted~" :p
Younger demon: "Heh! Looks like something that weirdo Wily guy would do"
Older woman: "Hmmm, should we short-circuit it and see how it goes?"
Younger woman: "That's soooo evil! Why not?" :p -somehow the two pulled out a bucket of water from hammerspace-
-And childishly have the water drop on Claptrap-

Tiki: "Now, are you ready kids?"
Nora: "It's so good~!"
---
-THAT COULD BE GREAT-
---
Azura: "Ask them." :p
---
Kanna: -putting it on- "I'm sure it will~"
---
Shez: "Who said I was jesting?" :p
Tamamo Cat: "We made it after all, nya~!"
---
-INDDED IT'D BE, SHE AGREES-
---
Natsuki: "...I don't know, I don't want to look weird..."
---
Illya: "It looks so cool..."
Abby: "Really?"
---
Draco: "..." -not believing her, not wanting to believe-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Tamamo Cat: "We made it after all, nya~!"
---
-INDDED IT'D BE, SHE AGREES-
---
Natsuki: "...I don't know, I don't want to look weird..."
---
Illya: "It looks so cool..."
Abby: "Really?"
---
Draco: "..." -not believing her, not wanting to believe-
Nora: "Got any good sauce for it?" :p
---
-being a painter and make beautiful drawings of family-
---
Azura: "There's nothing to worry about." :p
---
Kanna: "It really does~" :b:
---
Shez: "I can show you, if you want." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "I can't tell, he even said that part of why he did it was to show other users of the Grid that, in his words, they could have been gods"
---
Altera: "Hm, you did all you could..."
---
Rin: "People have died!"
---
-Indeed, and Ahim too!-
---
-Those thoughts have crossed her mind...-
...What the hell was his problem, then? Or his total grand plan, or whatever? Sounds like just another typical power-hungry villain with an ego...
___

TLink: "Tetra and I fought and defeated him personally. But it wouldn't have even been possible without their help, too..."
___

Spooky: "Oh...Yeah, that's pretty bad. Could be worse htough, I don't really mind being a ghost. It gives me more opportunities to scare people!" -Still doesn't remember everything, but she remembers enough-

...Okay, whatever your goals are, whether they're intentionally dangerous or not, we can't leave here without putting a stop to all those ghosts and creatures!
___

-How does it go?-
___

-...No, that sounds too typical and grandiose...Although, what if whatever she was doing with all her wealth and studies on Ultra Space would have had similar results anyway if Nihilego wasn't slain?-

Sothis: "How fortunate for Byleth then."
---
-they might be...-
You don't sound particularly surprised. Have you been told of this already?
___

-Your call- :p

---

-trying-
---
---
---

-oh Artemis...-
---
---
-Ah-
-Wiseman now uses the chance to try to sap the lifeforce out of them to power the barrier further-
---
---
---
-Indeed, they're really best friends in the end, and would do anything for each other-

---
Younger woman: "That's soooo evil! Why not?" :p -somehow the two pulled out a bucket of water from hammerspace-

THOUGHT I DIDNT HAVE MORE [silly rabbit trix] UP MY SLEEVE?!TOO BAD YOU DIDNT [take the deal] WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE!! NOW ILL JUST HAVE TO [ship and deliver] THIS [furry little beast] MYSELF!!

-Immediately after saying, Spamton NEO immediately starts charging up the exact same laser attack again...-

WE HAVE TO CUT THAT FINAL STRING NOW! -Throwing as many spear constructs as her strength and magic will allow her too...-
___

-I'll take that as a no, then...So various other Darkner troops try to attack the barrier directly while others try to get the Head Hathys to safety!-
___

-It encourages Eresh to have enough confidence to collect herself and retake the advantage?-
___

Medli: "Long story..."
___

-The queen couldn't help but smile at the sight, reminded of her own friendship with Medea-

-This time, the roach escapes through a mouse hole in the wall before it can hit, and it instead destroys a nearby desk-

-The tour guide can only mutter to themselves "I am so gonna lose my job..." in an exasperated and resigned tone-
___

-Claptrap appears to be waterproof, but surprisingly enough, turns out to be more than a prop as he reacts angrily to it-

Claptrap: "YOW! What the-?! Water?! Alright, who's the wise guy?! Who the **** dropped an entire bucket of water on me?!"

TLink: "Yeah!" :b:

Tetra: "I guess...This had better not be a waste of time. It seems like a rather trivial festival."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Nora: "Got any good sauce for it?" :p
---
-being a painter and make beautiful drawings of family-
---
Azura: "There's nothing to worry about." :p
---
Kanna: "It really does~" :b:
---
Shez: "I can show you, if you want." :p
Boudica: "We do!" -offer some-
---
Mary: "Hmmm, that sounds so good and fun!"
Sayori: "Right~?"
---
Natsuki: "Well... Here I go then!" -on to!-
---
Abby: "I'll treasure it then!"
---
Draco: "...You can't be serious"
Musashi: "Well..."
...What the hell was his problem, then? Or his total grand plan, or whatever? Sounds like just another typical power-hungry villain with an ego...
___

TLink: "Tetra and I fought and defeated him personally. But it wouldn't have even been possible without their help, too..."
___

Spooky: "Oh...Yeah, that's pretty bad. Could be worse htough, I don't really mind being a ghost. It gives me more opportunities to scare people!" -Still doesn't remember everything, but she remembers enough-

...Okay, whatever your goals are, whether they're intentionally dangerous or not, we can't leave here without putting a stop to all those ghosts and creatures!
___

-How does it go?-
___

-...No, that sounds too typical and grandiose...Although, what if whatever she was doing with all her wealth and studies on Ultra Space would have had similar results anyway if Nihilego wasn't slain?-
Cú: "That's the problem with a lot of those guys, they're actually short-sightd..."
---
Altera: "I notice the apreciation from your tone"
Bunyan: "When will we meet them?"
---
Sakura: "I'm not sorry, this really shouldn't be..."
---
-Gives them enough time to not let them hear it-
---
Lusamine: ...What did I used to do?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-Ah-
---
---
---

---

THOUGHT I DIDNT HAVE MORE [silly rabbit trix] UP MY SLEEVE?!TOO BAD YOU DIDNT [take the deal] WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE!! NOW ILL JUST HAVE TO [ship and deliver] THIS [furry little beast] MYSELF!!

-Immediately after saying, Spamton NEO immediately starts charging up the exact same laser attack again...-

WE HAVE TO CUT THAT FINAL STRING NOW! -Throwing as many spear constructs as her strength and magic will allow her too...-
___

-I'll take that as a no, then...So various other Darkner troops try to attack the barrier directly while others try to get the Head Hathys to safety!-
___

-It encourages Eresh to have enough confidence to collect herself and retake the advantage?-
___

Medli: "Long story..."
___

-The queen couldn't help but smile at the sight, reminded of her own friendship with Medea-

-This time, the roach escapes through a mouse hole in the wall before it can hit, and it instead destroys a nearby desk-

-The tour guide can only mutter to themselves "I am so gonna lose my job..." in an exasperated and resigned tone-
___

-Claptrap appears to be waterproof, but surprisingly enough, turns out to be more than a prop as he reacts angrily to it-

Claptrap: "YOW! What the-?! Water?! Alright, who's the wise guy?! Who the **** dropped an entire bucket of water on me?!"

TLink: "Yeah!" :b:

Tetra: "I guess...This had better not be a waste of time. It seems like a rather trivial festival."
-PALUTENA SHOT A BEAM AND KAMUI WENT DRAGON TO SHOOT WATER-
---
Coyle: "Why is it taking so long...?"
---
-does she?-
---
-they can make guesses?-
---
Kamui: "Now, I think we'll go take advantage of the rest of our vacation.... Do you have a pool here?"

-Artemis ruining someone's career by just being herself- :p
---
Hinoka: -disguised as a pirate- "It can be fun to get in the spirit of things. By the way, does this look good?"

You don't sound particularly surprised. Have you been told of this already?
___

-Your call- :p
Sothis: "Perhaps." :p
---
-she felt it but Yang's got a lot of Aura- :p

Boudica: "We do!" -offer some-
---
Mary: "Hmmm, that sounds so good and fun!"
Sayori: "Right~?"
---
Natsuki: "Well... Here I go then!" -on to!-
---
Abby: "I'll treasure it then!"
---
Draco: "...You can't be serious"
Musashi: "Well..."
-WHOA, EVEN BETTER-
---
-maybe she could learn soon?-
---
-SHE ASKS?-
---
Kanna: "I have no doubt you will~" -giggling-
---
Shez: "Think I'm lying?" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "That's the problem with a lot of those guys, they're actually short-sightd..."
---
Altera: "I notice the apreciation from your tone"
Bunyan: "When will we meet them?"
---
Sakura: "I'm not sorry, this really shouldn't be..."
---
-Gives them enough time to not let them hear it-
---
Lusamine: ...What did I used to do?
Most of them are, and the few that aren't either still only care about themselves and their own power, or think they're being some kind of weird revolutionary...
___

Tetra: "Who?"
___

-How did this eleven year old girl turn into a ghost who seemingly only cares about scaring others, even if it's via someclearly deadly entities...?-
___

-And the Super Hero Guide is successfully updated?-
___

-All she can gather for sure is that it had something to do with Pokemon research, and that it helped build her a wealthy estate...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Perhaps." :p
---
-she felt it but Yang's got a lot of Aura- :p
-Byleth confirms it because she's generally the less vague one of the two?-

-Or does she decide to keep it unknown for now for funsies?- :p
___

-Even so, Garnet still leaps through the smoke with both of her arms regenerated, flying at Yang while winding up a right hook aimed at her face-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Byleth confirms it because she's generally the less vague one of the two?-

-Or does she decide to keep it unknown for now for funsies?- :p
___

-Even so, Garnet still leaps through the smoke with both of her arms regenerated, flying at Yang while winding up a right hook aimed at her face-
Byleth: "It's how she was always depicted."

Sothis: "You are no fun." :glare:
---
-SHORYUKEN-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "It's how she was always depicted."

Sothis: "You are no fun." :glare:
---
-SHORYUKEN-
-Chuckled at that- You two certainly act close, so one can easily tell you've shared your bond for quite some time.

-A very familial bond, at that?-
___

-The punches clash in midair, cancelling each other out and sending both fighters back a short distance-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Chuckled at that- You two certainly act close, so one can easily tell you've shared your bond for quite some time.

-A very familial bond, at that?-
___

-The punches clash in midair, cancelling each other out and sending both fighters back a short distance-
Sothis: "Well, it's best to get to know the body you live in, I believe." :p
---
Ruby: "THIS IS SO COOL!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she remains silent as the others talked-
---
-that's why I wrote it- :p
Still, all factors considered, you two do collectively sound like you considered Foreigner-class fighters. Almost all of Chaldea's members are categorized under the same classes based on their abilities, choice of weapons and/or fighting styles as well.
___

-The majority of the Crystal Gems tend to share similar thoughts, due to having either big sister or motherly roles to Steven-

Top Bottom