• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...I can say from experience that it really helps sometimes, truthfully...
___

Steven: "Did you guys set a rule saying she couldn't use her Future Vision?"
Sothis: "It truly can be. Hence why I try to be more outspoken here." In a world where things related to my life are not surrounded by lies.
---
Ruby: "I didn't think about it..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Nora: "There's a lot of people, why not bring a lot of meat?" :p
---
-THAT SOUNDS SO CUTE?!-
---
Azura: "Perhaps we should focus on horror tales for you to enjoy first, Yuri."
---
-and growing stronger by keeping company with the blinded one-
---
Shez: "I'll take a guess and assume that's... not normal..." :urg:
EMIYA: "Funny, that's what I was thinking"
---
-Kamama thinks it does- :V
Sayori: "Then I wish you so much good luck~!"
Mary: "Thanks~!"
---
Yuri: "Right! I personally tend to enjoy the more science-oriented ones, in contrast to how I enjoy fantasy. You know, diversifying my tastes"
---
-Indeed, even if she never gets to see again, she has no reason to worry-
---
Musashi: "Stay away now!" -before any of them could do anything, various red bursts of energy knock both women off, as a torrent of that red mud shot right towards the ceiling, and the class vessel was witnesed by Shez-

1695615223572.png

-It was soon that from it manifested someone, who looked like a younger version of that so called Emperor she's seen around here, who slowly turns towards her-

1695615139648.png

???: ".............................My name is Draco. The Beast of Sodom, Draco. Heheh… Yes, that's right.

You are in the presence of Beast VI/S.

Fufu… Hahahahahaha! What an amusing blunder! You just pulled an unbelievable jackpot!"
Either that or the Bureau's Earth again?

-That as well- :V

I may be a fish who still needs water, but as long as I'm hydrated, heat from food ain't a problem!
___

TLink: "...

...W-Well..." :urg:
___

-Specimen 4 is temporarily repelled by it, and retreats into the walls of the school building agian-
___

-Any of the others wonder what they wanted to talk to Steven about-
___

-Because she's afraid of what her past might have been like...-
That works for me. Either way, it will start soon!

Tamamo Cat: "That makes sense to me, nya~!" -doesn't gets it at all-
---
-They let him speak-
---
Rin: "Yeah! Run away now!"
Sakura: "Oh sis"
---
Marvelous: "So, what was that about?"
Luka: "Oh, nothing~"
---
Kiara: It might take longer for those memories to come back...
-Spamton NEO is frozen in place, and the hammer attack loosens another string, leaving four more left-
___

-Queen's plans...and insane shenanigans will probably ensure that some of it fails- :V
___

-Is the dinner idea the one they go with?- :p
___

Medli: "With enough training, yes, although some of it is a natural trait of the Rito due to us being a flying race." -Then sees the last drone- "Oh..."
___

-They find it awesome?-

-And the fact that Moon was only 14 when she lost her mother, no older than Star herself is now...-
Kamui: "Now is the time to go all out, everyone! Cut the few strings left!"
---
-won't stop them from trying though :V-
---
Hinoka: "Fancy dinner sounds nice, actually..."
---
-the drone had no time to shoot that beam because remember the bomb arrow he shot upwards? it landed precisely on the last drone with a glorious explosion before it could-

Revali: "You were saying?" :smirk:
---
Kamui: Truly incredible~!

Blake: "I feel bad for her..."
-Scáthach using the opportunity to strike another-
---
-Indeed it does, as they start to try to saaaaaap!-
---
Tomoe: "We may end planning that one"
---
Yuri: "I se- Ah, beh-!" -then that- "...Oh"
Natsuki: "......." -sigh- "Fine, you win..."
---
Jeanne: Oh, let's keep it a surprise for when we return~!

Atalanta: "It's no wonder she was so strict with her daughter..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
That works for me. Either way, it will start soon!

Tamamo Cat: "That makes sense to me, nya~!" -doesn't gets it at all-
---
-They let him speak-
---
Rin: "Yeah! Run away now!"
Sakura: "Oh sis"
---
Marvelous: "So, what was that about?"
Luka: "Oh, nothing~"
---
Kiara: It might take longer for those memories to come back...
Well, we didn't start Halloween stuff today, so how about tomorrow? :p

-How can a fish person drink scalding hot beverages?!-
___

TLink: "I...I'm...

...I miss the King of Red Lions and Fi..."
___

It's working! Your attacks are driving the ghost off! :b:

Spooky: "Something about all these specimens seem...familiar..."
___

-Do they believe Luka?-
___

-And both remembering it and dealing with the trauma and regret of it will likely be one of her biggest hurdles in recovering...-

Sothis: "It truly can be. Hence why I try to be more outspoken here." In a world where things related to my life are not surrounded by lies.
---
Ruby: "I didn't think about it..."
I suppose I've mostly done the same, ever since I was freed from that void... (And after realizing the horrific errors I made and changing my ways...)
___

Steven: "Actually, what were the rules for the match besides that one of has to win a 1v1 duel?" :confused:

Kamui: "Now is the time to go all out, everyone! Cut the few strings left!"
---
-won't stop them from trying though :V-
---
Hinoka: "Fancy dinner sounds nice, actually..."
---
-the drone had no time to shoot that beam because remember the bomb arrow he shot upwards? it landed precisely on the last drone with a glorious explosion before it could-

Revali: "You were saying?" :smirk:
---
Kamui: Truly incredible~!

Blake: "I feel bad for her..."
---
---
---
---

-Only three strings remain...But the moment the time freeze effect wears off, Spamton NEO seems to be gearing up for a super attack...-
___

-The troops in charge of activating the magic-draining shield are greeted by a bunch of Werewires, who fire electricity beams at them-
___

-And now the chat is filled with people typing suggestions for various four and five star restaurants they could go to- :V
___

Medli: "Remarkable! That was amazing, Master Revali!" :b:
___

-Their friends and family will be glad, but not terribly surprised?- :p

-Medea can attest how much Moon was affected by it. As Medea formed a friendship with her, Moon was still clearly deeply hurt by the loss even as a grown adult, and she didn't even tell Star that her grandmother was dead, from an assassination by a rogue monster general and his unit, no less, until Toffee had them on the run and Star confronted her about lying about Lekmet's death...By that point, Star was 14 years old as well-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
EMIYA: "Funny, that's what I was thinking"
---
-Kamama thinks it does- :V
Sayori: "Then I wish you so much good luck~!"
Mary: "Thanks~!"
---
Yuri: "Right! I personally tend to enjoy the more science-oriented ones, in contrast to how I enjoy fantasy. You know, diversifying my tastes"
---
-Indeed, even if she never gets to see again, she has no reason to worry-
---
Musashi: "Stay away now!" -before any of them could do anything, various red bursts of energy knock both women off, as a torrent of that red mud shot right towards the ceiling, and the class vessel was witnesed by Shez-

-It was soon that from it manifested someone, who looked like a younger version of that so called Emperor she's seen around here, who slowly turns towards her-

???: ".............................My name is Draco. The Beast of Sodom, Draco. Heheh… Yes, that's right.

You are in the presence of Beast VI/S.

Fufu… Hahahahahaha! What an amusing blunder! You just pulled an unbelievable jackpot!"
Nora: -does finger guns while smirking- "Great minds think alike, right?" :p
---
Palu: Awwwwwww~
---
Azura: "Getting out of your comfort zone can let you find new things to enjoy. Good thinking." :)
---
-she probably will regain it eventually... but for now, Abby doesn't mind being blind forever if she has such good friends by her side-
---
Shez: "Jackpot, huh? I like the sound of that." :grin:

-is Shez's reaction born out of confidence or foolishness? honestly, both :V-

I suppose I've mostly done the same, ever since I was freed from that void... (And after realizing the horrific errors I made and changing my ways...)
___

Steven: "Actually, what were the rules for the match besides that one of has to win a 1v1 duel?" :confused:
Sothis: "If you don't mind me asking... How was that void?"
---
Ruby: "No killing, I guess?"

---
---
---
---

-Only three strings remain...But the moment the time freeze effect wears off, Spamton NEO seems to be gearing up for a super attack...-
___

-The troops in charge of activating the magic-draining shield are greeted by a bunch of Werewires, who fire electricity beams at them-
___

-And now the chat is filled with people typing suggestions for various four and five star restaurants they could go to- :V
___

___

-Medea can attest how much Moon was affected by it. As Medea formed a friendship with her, Moon was still clearly deeply hurt by the loss even as a grown adult, and she didn't even tell Star that her grandmother was dead, from an assassination by a rogue monster general and his unit, no less, until Toffee had them on the run and Star confronted her about lying about Lekmet's death...By that point, Star was 14 years old as well-
Ingrid: "What is he doing...?"
---
Coyle: "This is going to be very annoying, isn't it?"
---
Hinoka: "....Let's just focus on the game for now?"
---
Revali: "Of course it would be amazing! You are speaking to one who has perfected his craft!" -unaware that Rito archers have arguably grown even more skilled than him since his death... though that doesn't take away his unique Gale ability (mostly) or the fact that he truly was the peak of Rito in his time-
---
Kamui: I doubt they'll be surprised...

Blake: I wonder how different she would be if her mother lived longer...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "If you don't mind me asking... How was that void?"
---
Ruby: "No killing, I guess?"

...It was like a gap between dimensions. For that's precisely what it was. An empty space between different realms of the multiverse where virtually nothing resided. And a side effect of the experiment of mine that went wrong and sent me there in the first place, I... technically didn't even exist, while trapped there...

___

Steven: "I-I think that one already goes without saying..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

...It was like a gap between dimensions. For that's precisely what it was. An empty space between different realms of the multiverse where virtually nothing resided. And a side effect of the experiment of mine that went wrong and sent me there in the first place, I... technically didn't even exist, while trapped there...

___

Steven: "I-I think that one already goes without saying..."
Sothis: "....That sounds all too familiar..."
---
Ruby: "Yeah, it really does... but I don't think Yang know Garnet could see the future."

-Garnet will have some honor and not use it constantly?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Well, we didn't start Halloween stuff today, so how about tomorrow? :p

-How can a fish person drink scalding hot beverages?!-
___

TLink: "I...I'm...

...I miss the King of Red Lions and Fi..."
___

It's working! Your attacks are driving the ghost off! :b:

Spooky: "Something about all these specimens seem...familiar..."
___

-Do they believe Luka?-
___

-And both remembering it and dealing with the trauma and regret of it will likely be one of her biggest hurdles in recovering...-
Fine by meeeee

Cú: Not gonna lie, it's fun when people ponder that. :p
---
Altera: "...That's fine. I miss Fi too. I didn't know the former well, but it's clear you did"
---
---
-Indeed, but she also knows they'll have to.deal with that when they get there-
Kiara: Remembering them in one go could cause worse effects...
Nora: -does finger guns while smirking- "Great minds think alike, right?" :p
---
Palu: Awwwwwww~
---
Azura: "Getting out of your comfort zone can let you find new things to enjoy. Good thinking." :)
---
-she probably will regain it eventually... but for now, Abby doesn't mind being blind forever if she has such good friends by her side-
---
Shez: "Jackpot, huh? I like the sound of that." :grin:

-is Shez's reaction born out of confidence or foolishness? honestly, both :V-
Robin Hood: "I guess on the least we won't need to worry of supplies..."
---
Sayori: "Wait..."
Mary: "Hm?"
Sayori: "You said you're a painting, but you're also a kid! Do you have parents?"
Mary: "I do!"
---
Yuri: "M-My thanks..."
Natsuki: "I don't like that sort of thing myself, but I guess if it's for Yuri..."
---
-And of she can protect them too-
---
Draco: Well this one's stupid. This is gonna be easy~ -then Musashi pointed her two blades at her- "Oh, it's just another Servant..."

Musashi: "Away from her!"
___

___

___

___

---
---
---
Revali: "Of course it would be amazing! You are speaking to one who has perfected his craft!" -unaware that Rito archers have arguably grown even more skilled than him since his death... though that doesn't take away his unique Gale ability (mostly) or the fact that he truly was the peak of Rito in his time-
---

Yukari: "Cover yourselves!" -reinforces her parasol to make it a protective shield-
---
Tomoe: "Uh, right!"
Ereshkigal: "Each is more expensive than the last! ...Sorry! The game!"
---
Koyanskaya: "No kidding..."

-The Werewires would see the ones Rita left in operating the barrier, copies of the Sentai ranger known as MagiMother along a copy of Kamen Rider Wiseman-

IMG_20230925_090937.jpg

---
Natsuki: "It'd still be better if you knew when to talk" :p
---
Jeanne: They might say it's a wonder we didn't before...

Atalanta: Mayhaps more cheerful and similar to Star in the present-day...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Fine by meeeee

Cú: Not gonna lie, it's fun when people ponder that. :p
---
Altera: "...That's fine. I miss Fi too. I didn't know the former well, but it's clear you did"
---
---
-Indeed, but she also knows they'll have to.deal with that when they get there-
Kiara: Remembering them in one go could cause worse effects...
(I didn't even realize other people couldn't consume blazing hot food and beverages at first!)
___

TLink: "How have you been doing since she...had to leave?"
___

Unreplied.
___

Video isn't available.
___

-So she needs to remember her family and all those events gradually...-

Sothis: "....That sounds all too familiar..."
---
Ruby: "Yeah, it really does... but I don't think Yang know Garnet could see the future."

-Garnet will have some honor and not use it constantly?-
At least you didn't end up in such a void through your own mistakes...
___

-Garnet totally will. Whether it makes the fight unfair or not, overusing any power can also either be a mistake or lead to some-

Steven: "...Garnet has mentioned Future Vision before, right?"

-I think she and the others have mentioned it to RWBY and the others before, but I don't remember for sure- :V

---
---
---
---

Yukari: "Cover yourselves!" -reinforces her parasol to make it a protective shield-
---
---

-The Werewires would see the ones Rita left in operating the barrier, copies of the Sentai ranger known as MagiMother along a copy of Kamen Rider Wiseman-

View attachment 378304
---
---

-Spamton NEO first summons a huge fleet of mini-Spamton heads, both the blue ones that fires bullets and the red ones that explode. There's few that would be able to dodge or shoot them all down had it not been for Yukari casting a barrier-

-Shortly after that, Spamton NEO starts quickly marching forward-

___

-The Werewires, recognizing them as more of the mindless clones, didn't even remotely hesitate to bombard them with electric beams-
___

Peridot: "Yes,. show them who's the REAL pro gamer among you, Ereshkigal!"
___

Medli: "I wonder if any Rito of your home have reached a similar level since..." -Then Natsuki's comment- "Huh?" :confused:
___

-If anything, the surprise will probably be that they have one now when they didn't before heading for Mewni-

-At the very least, they can tell that people liker her husband and daughter, as well as the close friends she's made as an adult such as Medea and Ingrid have been a positive influence on her...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(I didn't even realize other people couldn't consume blazing hot food and beverages at first!)
___

TLink: "How have you been doing since she...had to leave?"
___

Unreplied.
___

Video isn't available.
___

-So she needs to remember her family and all those events gradually...-
Cú: You know what they say, there's always a first for everything.
---
Altera: "I've been busy with other matters..."
---
Sakura: "What way?"
---
Weird, it's the TF2 "Nope" one
---
-Indeed, Lusamine sighing to herself-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Robin Hood: "I guess on the least we won't need to worry of supplies..."
---
Sayori: "Wait..."
Mary: "Hm?"
Sayori: "You said you're a painting, but you're also a kid! Do you have parents?"
Mary: "I do!"
---
Yuri: "M-My thanks..."
Natsuki: "I don't like that sort of thing myself, but I guess if it's for Yuri..."
---
-And of she can protect them too-
---
Draco: Well this one's stupid. This is gonna be easy~ -then Musashi pointed her two blades at her- "Oh, it's just another Servant..."

Musashi: "Away from her!"
Yang: "You're probably good for a few weeks, right?"
---
-TWO MOMS AND A DAD!-
---
Azura: "We can look for things you like as well, Natsuki."
---
-or maybe she'll be like Kenshi Mortal Kombat (or Daredevil since they have the exact same type of "my other senses became ****ing insane after losing my sight" kind of thing) and become so much better with her other senses that having working eyes would frankly be a downgrade? :V-
---
Shez: -getting back up and walking towards Draco- "Draco, right? Well, my name's Shez, and I'm the one who summoned you." -offers handshake- "Looking forward to be working with you." :grin:

At least you didn't end up in such a void through your own mistakes...
___

-Garnet totally will. Whether it makes the fight unfair or not, overusing any power can also either be a mistake or lead to some-

Steven: "...Garnet has mentioned Future Vision before, right?"

-I think she and the others have mentioned it to RWBY and the others before, but I don't remember for sure- :V
Sothis: "No... Instead, my vessel fell for a trap..."
---
Yang: "Damn, why is it so hard to land anything?!"

---
---

---
---

-Spamton NEO first summons a huge fleet of mini-Spamton heads, both the blue ones that fires bullets and the red ones that explode. There's few that would be able to dodge or shoot them all down had it not been for Yukari casting a barrier-

___

-The Werewires, recognizing them as more of the mindless clones, didn't even remotely hesitate to bombard them with electric beams-
___

___

Medli: "I wonder if any Rito of your home have reached a similar level since..." -Then Natsuki's comment- "Huh?" :confused:
___

-If anything, the surprise will probably be that they have one now when they didn't before heading for Mewni-

-At the very least, they can tell that people liker her husband and daughter, as well as the close friends she's made as an adult such as Medea and Ingrid have been a positive influence on her...-
Palu: We should have brought Mash... Wait, I can always bring her!
---
Coyle: "....I have an idea but it's dangerous."
---
-Tomoe and Hinoka having good teamwork tho-
---
Revali: "Oh my, how rude of you, little girl."
---
Kamui: Honestly, even I think it's a wonder we didn't...

-meanwhile, how Artemis?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: You know what they say, there's always a first for everything.
---
Altera: "I've been busy with other matters..."
---
Sakura: "What way?"
---
Weird, it's the TF2 "Nope" one
---
-Indeed, Lusamine sighing to herself-
(Most people probably only thought fire or rock elementals could handle it, but nope! Scaling hot food is the best food!)
___

TLink: "I know, but...have you at least had any time to grieve?"
___

Spooky: "Like I've just literally seen them all before. Not even that long ago, actually..."
___

And I was still able to find the original video on Youtube itself...so either this site or Youtube are having problems right now.

-So they don't believe Luka- :V
___

Y-You okay, Lusamine...?

Sothis: "No... Instead, my vessel fell for a trap..."
---
Yang: "Damn, why is it so hard to land anything?!"
...Beg pardon?

___

Garnet: "Call it foresight." -Readjusts her visor, which has a visible sheen of light go across it as she does-

-That line works as either Garnet hiding the Future Vision for now or as Garnet making an obvious joke in case they already told RWBY about the ability- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...Beg pardon?

___

Garnet: "Call it foresight." -Readjusts her visor, which has a visible sheen of light go across it as she does-

-That line works as either Garnet hiding the Future Vision for now or as Garnet making an obvious joke in case they already told RWBY about the ability- :V
Sothis: "...Long story."
---
Yang: "....Oh, that's cheap!" :glare:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "...That sounds a bit harsh on yourself."
---
Yang: "I've been holding back on my Semblance while you were reading my moves?!"
Believe me, it isn't...
___

Garnet: "Not all of them. I've been holding back on Future Vision as well. A fight where your life is at risk is one thing, but a friendly spar should be always be a fair fight."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---

-True with that, and now Cú is badly hurt, moreso with the energy he had to put to use his Wickerman, but is still standing and defiant-
---
-And the clones weren't hesitating to throw themselves in, with Wiseman quickly using a magical ring to warp around and stab Werewires with its weapon, while MagiMother was conjuring ice attacks to freeze others-

-All while they're also making sure to try to sap the energy from the barrier-

Rita: "What is it?"
---
-However, Eresh managed to shoot both quickly!-
---
Natsuki: "You started it... Also I'm not little! I'm 18 years old!" Just really neglected and thus unfed as part of my backstory... Huh...
---
Jeanne: "Well, things are different now..."

-That is true... As for Artemis, she caught the mouse!-
Yang: "You're probably good for a few weeks, right?"
---
-TWO MOMS AND A DAD!-
---
Azura: "We can look for things you like as well, Natsuki."
---
-or maybe she'll be like Kenshi Mortal Kombat (or Daredevil since they have the exact same type of "my other senses became ****ing insane after losing my sight" kind of thing) and become so much better with her other senses that having working eyes would frankly be a downgrade? :V-
---
Shez: -getting back up and walking towards Draco- "Draco, right? Well, my name's Shez, and I'm the one who summoned you." -offers handshake- "Looking forward to be working with you." :grin:
EMIYA: "On the very least two"
---
Kama: "I have two mothers and a father!"
Sayori: "Oh! ....Wait, what?!"
---
Natsuki: "Well I like stuff like magical girls"
---
-Honestly, that's what I was aiming for- :V
---
Draco: "How cute, do you really think I would pffer it back?"

Musashi: "Hey! Away from her!"
(Most people probably only thought fire or rock elementals could handle it, but nope! Scaling hot food is the best food!)
___

TLink: "I know, but...have you at least had any time to grieve?"
___

Spooky: "Like I've just literally seen them all before. Not even that long ago, actually..."
___

And I was still able to find the original video on Youtube itself...so either this site or Youtube are having problems right now.

-So they don't believe Luka- :V
___

Y-You okay, Lusamine...?
Cú: Don't think I could survive it though. Or maybe I could. :p
---

Altera: "...A little..."
---
Rin: "Suspicious..."
Sakura: "Sister..."
---
Weird
-Nope, they know she's scheming something- :V
---
Lusamine: "Sorry, I just couldn't help myself..."
Kiara: "It's alright..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Believe me, it isn't...
___

Garnet: "Not all of them. I've been holding back on Future Vision as well. A fight where your life is at risk is one thing, but a friendly spar should be always be a fair fight."
Sothis: "....."

Byleth: The voice he took when saying this...

Sothis: I know, right?
---
Yang: "Fair enough, but still..."

EMIYA: "On the very least two"
---
Kama: "I have two mothers and a father!"
Sayori: "Oh! ....Wait, what?!"
---
Natsuki: "Well I like stuff like magical girls"
---
-Honestly, that's what I was aiming for- :V
---
Draco: "How cute, do you really think I would pffer it back?"

Musashi: "Hey! Away from her!"
Nora: "Nice!"
---
-divorced parents?-
---
Azura: "Oh, just like my niece's best friend." :)
---
-that's actually pretty badass, not gonna lie-
---
Shez: "I mean, if we're gonna work together, might as well start thing off on a good note, right?" I can sense such an intense amount of power from her! Yeah, I really got the jackpot!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: Don't think I could survive it though. Or maybe I could. :p
---

Altera: "...A little..."
---
Rin: "Suspicious..."
Sakura: "Sister..."
---
Weird
-Nope, they know she's scheming something- :V
---
Lusamine: "Sorry, I just couldn't help myself..."
Kiara: "It's alright..."
(Survive it? Probably. Tolerate the temperatures without getting burnt, though? Not likely!)
___

-And Peridot, Bunyan, Babe and Phantmpu have been around to try and help her cope with the loss as well...While she wasn't also struggling with the Phazon corruption as well...-
___

Let's just focus on dealing with this ghost, or Specimen 4...And finding a way out of here.

-No direct signs of Specimen 4 for now, though they can hear her humming and giggling, as well as occasionally seemingly even taunting them from different rooms-
___

-As Luka often is- :V
___

-Will Kiara ask her any additional questions about the topic?-

Sothis: "....."

Byleth: The voice he took when saying this...

Sothis: I know, right?
---
Yang: "Fair enough, but still..."
-Like he carries a huge level of guilt and regret...-
___

Garnet: "One outcome I saw is that you might've used your Semblance far earlier if I only relied on using strong attacks."

---
---
---
---

-True with that, and now Cú is badly hurt, moreso with the energy he had to put to use his Wickerman, but is still standing and defiant-
---
-And the clones weren't hesitating to throw themselves in, with Wiseman quickly using a magical ring to warp around and stab Werewires with its weapon, while MagiMother was conjuring ice attacks to freeze others-

---
---
Natsuki: "You started it... Also I'm not little! I'm 18 years old!" Just really neglected and thus unfed as part of my backstory... Huh...
---

-Before Mash can be called, Spamton NEO not only marches toward the group, threatening to crush anyone who literally stands in his path, he also summons swarms of more mini-Spamton heads of both varieties every few seconds, while simultaneously constantly shooting bolts of high voltage electricity from the core on his chest at anyone in sight, while also frequently firing both Plus Bombs and flames at everyone in the group-

-If the barrier is destroyed, everyone except Yukari would have extremely difficulty dodging these projectiles-

___

-The knives only did a little damage to the Werewires, though the ice attacks froze the ones that were targeted completely-
___

Peridot: "Oh, that extra money is so gonna be mine!" :laugh:
___

Medli: "Erm, perhaps we should discuss things more civilly..."
___

-They've got a contract, so they can speak to each other at any time-

-The exterminator is annoyed, but the tour guide is just relieved that the pointless chase is over, and wonders where the guests are by now-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---
---

-Before Mash can be called, Spamton NEO not only marches toward the group, threatening to crush anyone who literally stands in his path, he also summons swarms of more mini-Spamton heads of both varieties every few seconds, while simultaneously constantly shooting bolts of high voltage electricity from the core on his chest at anyone in sight, while also frequently firing both Plus Bombs and flames at everyone in the group-

-If the barrier is destroyed, everyone except Yukari would have extremely difficulty dodging these projectiles-

___

-The knives only did a little damage to the Werewires, though the ice attacks froze the ones that were targeted completely-
___

___

___

-The exterminator is annoyed, but the tour guide is just relieved that the pointless chase is over, and wonders where the guests are by now-
-Ingrid helped Yukari maintain the barrier to ensure it would stay up-
---
Coyle: "We could force an outage, shutting down the systems."
---
Hinoka: "Whoa... You're really good at this!"
---
Revali: "And yet you are of such size... How peculiar."
---
Kamui: "In the best way possible." :)

-would the guide go looking for them?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Like he carries a huge level of guilt and regret...-
___

Garnet: "One outcome I saw is that you might've used your Semblance far earlier if I only relied on using strong attacks."
Sothis: What has he gone through...?

Byleth: Likely more than we want to know...
---
Yang: "Heh, you don't need future sight for that." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: What has he gone through...?

Byleth: Likely more than we want to know...
---
Yang: "Heh, you don't need future sight for that." :p
-Something that may have even been worse than they went through...Though his tone suggests that he may some mistakes that he heavily regrets as well-
___

Garnet: "Let's just see about that!" -Going for a right uppercut-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "I assume you're uncomfortable with sharing it?"
---
-YANG BLOCKS-
Let's just saying I suffered worse from being alone in that void than just being trapped there...And that I've made a lot of mistakes that I'm still trying to amend for or undo, even if Chaldea themselves have forgiven me by now.

-He may not been himself at all at the time he partnered with Zant in an effort to regain his existence...But that doesn't change the fact that he immensely regrets it and still wishes to undo all the damage he did-

___

-So far, neither of them are able to land a good hit as their punches and kicks keep cancelling each other out?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Let's just saying I suffered worse from being alone in that void than just being trapped there...And that I've made a lot of mistakes that I'm still trying to amend for or undo, even if Chaldea themselves have forgiven me by now.

-He may not been himself at all at the time he partnered with Zant in an effort to regain his existence...But that doesn't change the fact that he immensely regrets it and still wishes to undo all the damage he did-

___

-So far, neither of them are able to land a good hit as their punches and kicks keep cancelling each other out?-
Byleth: "From what I heard, you have been an incredibly helpful ally to this group..."
---
-pretty much, yeah-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Nora: "Nice!"
---
-divorced parents?-
---
Azura: "Oh, just like my niece's best friend." :)
---
-that's actually pretty badass, not gonna lie-
---
Shez: "I mean, if we're gonna work together, might as well start thing off on a good note, right?" I can sense such an intense amount of power from her! Yeah, I really got the jackpot!
Boudica: "So thank you!"
---
Sayori: "Wait, did your parents divorce?"
Mary: "Divorce?"
---
Natsuki: "Oh, I guess there would be kids into that here"
---
-Indeed, part of why I insist to keep her blind-
---
Nero: "..." Okay, she's actually stupid.
Musashi: "Did you not hear who she is?!"
(Survive it? Probably. Tolerate the temperatures without getting burnt, though? Not likely!)
___

-And Peridot, Bunyan, Babe and Phantmpu have been around to try and help her cope with the loss as well...While she wasn't also struggling with the Phazon corruption as well...-
___

Let's just focus on dealing with this ghost, or Specimen 4...And finding a way out of here.

-No direct signs of Specimen 4 for now, though they can hear her humming and giggling, as well as occasionally seemingly even taunting them from different rooms-
___

-As Luka often is- :V
___

-Will Kiara ask her any additional questions about the topic?-
Cú: Yeah, so I pass. :p
---
Altera: "I've also have had support..."
Bunyan: "Yes~!"
---
Rin: "What is that noise now?"
---
Marvelous: "What you want?"
Luka: "Hmmm~?"
---
Kiara: "In fact, you don't have to speed things if you don't want to"
Lusamine: "...Thank you"

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---

-Vita for example, isn't so lucky, and now she's bleeding plenty-
---
-For the record, Wiseman's weapon isn't knives, it's a cane with a blade to act as a short spear. I should have specified LOL-
1695681407923.png

-Wiseman also took advantage of MagiMother's freezing those Werewires to use another magic ring that grew its hand much larger to crush the frozen ones in them, while MagiMother sent some freezing spells-

Koyanskaya: "I guess we have few options now, huh?"
---
Ereshkigal: "...I've been practicing..."
---
Natsuki: "W-Well, not everyone grows the same"
---
Jeanne: "We can coordinate better now too!"

Artemis: "Yaaaay~!" -peace signs-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Boudica: "So thank you!"
---
Sayori: "Wait, did your parents divorce?"
Mary: "Divorce?"
---
Natsuki: "Oh, I guess there would be kids into that here"
---
-Indeed, part of why I insist to keep her blind-
---
Nero: "..." Okay, she's actually stupid.
Musashi: "Did you not hear who she is?!"
Nora: "No problem, guys!" :grin:
---
-seems not-
---
Azura: "She also happens to be an actual one."
---
-very justified if you're making her this cool :V-
---
-Nero? :V-

Shez: "Yeah, I did. I'm not afraid of a Beast." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: Yeah, so I pass. :p
---
Altera: "I've also have had support..."
Bunyan: "Yes~!"
---
Rin: "What is that noise now?"
---
Marvelous: "What you want?"
Luka: "Hmmm~?"
---
Kiara: "In fact, you don't have to speed things if you don't want to"
Lusamine: "...Thank you"
(Smart move!)
___

(Yeah, we've been trying to help cheer Altera up!)

TLinkL "...That's good news. I'm glad you've still got some friends and family here." :)
___

It's that ghost...She's done haunting this place yet...

-SPECIMEN 4 THEN PHASED OUT OF THE WALL BEHIND JENNY AND TRIED TO SCRATCH HER WITH HER CLAWS-
___

-Luka ain't telling until after the schemes (probably?) succeeds- ::p
___

-Does Kiara consider that a good stopping point for this consultation or will she move onto another topic and ask Lusamine questions about that instead?-

Byleth: "From what I heard, you have been an incredibly helpful ally to this group..."
---
-pretty much, yeah-
It didn't start out that way...
___

-So far, the battle's looking like a stalemate...-

---
---
---
---

-Vita for example, isn't so lucky, and now she's bleeding plenty-
---
-For the record, Wiseman's weapon isn't knives, it's a cane with a blade to act as a short spear. I should have specified LOL-
View attachment 378335
-Wiseman also took advantage of MagiMother's freezing those Werewires to use another magic ring that grew its hand much larger to crush the frozen ones in them, while MagiMother sent some freezing spells-

---
---
---

-The rate at which he fires all these projectiles and ranged attacks also increases exponentioally every few seconds, making dodging every attack even more difficult-

___

-That's a classy kind of badass weapon-

-Or at least the Wiseman copy would have crushed them, had it not been for some Blue Swatchlings launching it with shoudler bashes ala Wario-

I Heard That Loud And Clear And Am Now Enabling Reserve Power
___

Peridot: "Obviously!" :p
___

-Revali considers that a fair point or suspects there's something more to it?-
___

-Both as Rulers as well as in fights!-

-The tour guide tries, at least, but Medea would probably tell them that it's not necessary at this point...Except to keep Artemis from getting distracted again or causing accidental property damage- :V
___

-At some point, Chaldea would soon start celebrating Halloween festitvities either on the Arthra or on the Bureau's Earth once again?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Vita for example, isn't so lucky, and now she's bleeding plenty-
---

---
---
---

The rate at which he fires all these projectiles and ranged attacks also increases exponentioally every few seconds, making dodging every attack even more difficult-
___

-Or at least the Wiseman copy would have crushed them, had it not been for some Blue Swatchlings launching it with shoudler bashes ala Wario-

___

___

___

-The tour guide tries, at least, but Medea would probably tell them that it's not necessary at this point...Except to keep Artemis from getting distracted again or causing accidental property damage- :V
___

-At some point, Chaldea would soon start celebrating Halloween festitvities either on the Arthra or on the Bureau's Earth once again?-
Shez: “Yo, girl!” -rushed to Vita- “Let’s get you some place safer!”

Palu: …I’m warping Mash here now. We need our Shielder.
—-
Coyle: “Oh, bug off, will you!” :glare:
—-
Hinoka: “It reallt shows! Didn’t think you’d keep up on a 2v1!”
—-
Revali: “I suppose that’s true… That so-called Hylian Champion might be around your size, if not even shorter.”
—-
Kamui: “I can’t wait to see how mych better we’ll be… although a world where we don’t have to fight also sounds nice.”

-tour guide gets it?-
—-
-possible, yeah-

It didn't start out that way...
___

-So far, the battle's looking like a stalemate...-
Byleth: “You were once a foe…”
—-
Yang: -SHOOTING MORE SHOTS WITH EMBER CELICA-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Nora: "No problem, guys!" :grin:
---
-seems not-
---
Azura: "She also happens to be an actual one."
---
-very justified if you're making her this cool :V-
---
-Nero? :V-

Shez: "Yeah, I did. I'm not afraid of a Beast." :p
Tamamo Cat: "Well, we gotta get into it soon, nya~"
---
Sayori: "...So you have two moms at the same time living together?"
Mary: "Yes~!"
Sayori: "Wooooaah"
---
Natsuki: -GASP- "WHAT?!"
---
-Yeah, except for the third eye but she tries to not use that out of fights- :V
---
-Technically not wrong- :V
Musashi: "But why?!"
(Smart move!)
___

(Yeah, we've been trying to help cheer Altera up!)

TLinkL "...That's good news. I'm glad you've still got some friends and family here." :)
___

It's that ghost...She's done haunting this place yet...

-SPECIMEN 4 THEN PHASED OUT OF THE WALL BEHIND JENNY AND TRIED TO SCRATCH HER WITH HER CLAWS-
___

-Luka ain't telling until after the schemes (probably?) succeeds- ::p
___

-Does Kiara consider that a good stopping point for this consultation or will she move onto another topic and ask Lusamine questions about that instead?-
Cú: I'll just keep with some beer then. :p
---
Altera: "Thank you... I'm glad you were concerned though" :)
---
Sakura: "JENNY-SAN! BEHIND YOU!""
---
-Basically- :p -So for now gotta prepare!-
---
Kiara: "I believe you should take a rest now in fact"
Lusamine: "Already?"
Kiara: "I've already confirmed a few things"
-The rate at which he fires all these projectiles and ranged attacks also increases exponentioally every few seconds, making dodging every attack even more difficult-
___

___

___

___

___

—-
—-
—-
Revali: “I suppose that’s true… That so-called Hylian Champion might be around your size, if not even shorter.”
—-
Kamui: “I can’t wait to see how mych better we’ll be… although a world where we don’t have to fight also sounds nice.”

-tour guide gets it?-
—-
-possible, yeah-
Vita: "I can... Still fight!" -and quick!-
---
-The Wiseman copy pulled out another ring, allowing him to cast a tempest at them mixed with MagiMother's ice-

Rita: "UUUGH! You darned computer!"
---
Ereshkigal: "I... I guess I'm better than I thought..."
Tomoe: "You should be proud!"
---
Natsuki: "Hylian? What's that?"
Sayori: "Oh like that kid-hero~!"
---
Jeanne: "I agree, but unfortunately that's not how things are"

-What Uni asked-
---
-Imma gonna say Nanoha's Earth, yeah. Hoping for a normal Halloween-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: I'll just keep with some beer then. :p
---
Altera: "Thank you... I'm glad you were concerned though" :)
---
Sakura: "JENNY-SAN! BEHIND YOU!""
---
-Basically- :p -So for now gotta prepare!-
---
Kiara: "I believe you should take a rest now in fact"
Lusamine: "Already?"
Kiara: "I've already confirmed a few things"
(Can't go wrong with some beer. Quality alcohol's not bad either, even if it's not my typical preference.) :p
___

TLink: "Why wouldn't I be? You're my friend, too, and Fi was like a sister to both of us..."
___

Huh?! -Couldn't dodge it in time and hot scratched-

-Specimen four looks at Jenny for a second, then almost dismissively says "Not human..."' before hovering back into the walls-
___

-The town's fireworks show is scheduled to start at 9 PM-
___

-Which should help her figure out how to help Lusamine with her trauma and amnesia going forward?-

Byleth: “You were once a foe…”
—-
Yang: -SHOOTING MORE SHOTS WITH EMBER CELICA-
Yes...Soecifically to the Emiyas, Team Resonance, and some of their friends...Chaldea as you know it today did not get it's start until after I clashed with them.
___

-Which Garnet tries to block..but she isn't able to effectively block all of them, so she takes a few hits from the bullets-

—-
—-
—-
—-

-tour guide gets it?-
—-
-possible, yeah-
---
-The Wiseman copy pulled out another ring, allowing him to cast a tempest at them mixed with MagiMother's ice-

---
---
---

-What Uni asked-
---
-Spamton NEO is stomping towards the group even faster...-
___

-The Swatchlings attempt to gracefully run out of the way, while various Tasques launch projectiles at the Wiseman and MagiMother clones-

Am I Too Brilliant And Clever For Your Tiny Organic Minds? Ohohohohoho~?
___

-Is Eresh able to be proud of herself for her talent and skills at the game or is she too humble?-
___

Medli: "A race in our home dimension. They are almost entirely the same as humans, but can be distinctly apart by their longer, pointed ears."
___

-Heck, a more peaceful world is one of things they're always fighting for in the first place...-

-The tour guide does, but is still exasperated- :V
___

-With various members of Chaldea buying or sowing, as well trying on new costumes-

-And the vast majority of them are hoping that Merasmus doesn't show up again this year- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Can't go wrong with some beer. Quality alcohol's not bad either, even if it's not my typical preference.) :p
___

TLink: "Why wouldn't I be? You're my friend, too, and Fi was like a sister to both of us..."
___

Huh?! -Couldn't dodge it in time and hot scratched-

-Specimen four looks at Jenny for a second, then almost dismissively says "Not human..."' before hovering back into the walls-
___

-The town's fireworks show is scheduled to start at 9 PM-
___

-Which should help her figure out how to help Lusamine with her trauma and amnesia going forward?-
Cú: I might taste a fancier thing tomorrow. :p
---
Altera: "...Thank you for that too" :)
---
Rin: "Are you okay?!"
---
-So they still got a few hours...-
---
-Indeed, even she can't make immediate plans for everything-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: I might taste a fancier thing tomorrow. :p
---
Altera: "...Thank you for that too" :)
---
Rin: "Are you okay?!"
---
-So they still got a few hours...-
---
-Indeed, even she can't make immediate plans for everything-
(Like what? Wine?)
___

TLink: "I'm just sorry we weren't here sooner..."

Tetra: "You've raelly got to stop blaming yourself for that." -Being blunt about it-
___

I'm alright, it's just some scratches on metal...Although I could've done without her saying I wasn't a real human...

Spooky: "I'm...not sure that's why she said that..."
___

-What will they do during that time?-
___

-What's Kiara's current assessment?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Tamamo Cat: "Well, we gotta get into it soon, nya~"
---
Sayori: "...So you have two moms at the same time living together?"
Mary: "Yes~!"
Sayori: "Wooooaah"
---
Natsuki: -GASP- "WHAT?!"
---
-Yeah, except for the third eye but she tries to not use that out of fights- :V
---
-Technically not wrong- :V
Musashi: "But why?!"
Nora: "Nice~! Can we know when you've made some rhino?"
---
-Sayori thinks this is amazing?-
---
Azura: "Yes, a living magical girl."
---
-it's not her eye anyway :V-
---
Shez: "I mean, think about it, Musashi. If I can have a Beast by my side, just imagine the things we could do!"

Yes...Soecifically to the Emiyas, Team Resonance, and some of their friends...Chaldea as you know it today did not get it's start until after I clashed with them.
___

-Which Garnet tries to block..but she isn't able to effectively block all of them, so she takes a few hits from the bullets-
Byleth: "So in a way, you led to its creation..."
---
-Yang rushes towards Garnet and tries a SHORYUKEN-

---

---
---
---

-What Uni asked-
---
___

-The Swatchlings attempt to gracefully run out of the way, while various Tasques launch projectiles at the Wiseman and MagiMother clones-

___

-Is Eresh able to be proud of herself for her talent and skills at the game or is she too humble?-
___

Medli: "A race in our home dimension. They are almost entirely the same as humans, but can be distinctly apart by their longer, pointed ears."
___

-Heck, a more peaceful world is one of things they're always fighting for in the first place...-

___

-With various members of Chaldea buying or sowing, as well trying on new costumes-

-And the vast majority of them are hoping that Merasmus doesn't show up again this year- :V
Shez: "But you should still back down because you're getting close to this being your last fight." -drags her away-
---
Coyle: "We'll figure out a way. With minds so smart within this room, a solution can be found!" -thinking of using the Grid-
---
-it might be both- :p

Hinoka: "Yeah, you're amazing, girl!"
---
Revali: "Precisely, young Medli."
---
Kamui: "But for now, let's make the best out of this vacation." :)

-poor guide- :V
---
-Kamui might go as a ninja-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

___

Shez: "But you should still back down because you're getting close to this being your last fight." -drags her away-
---
Coyle: "We'll figure out a way. With minds so smart within this room, a solution can be found!" -thinking of using the Grid-
---

---
---

---
-So will she warp Mash?-
Vita: "...Dammit!" -can't stop her from doing so-
---
-Using another magic ring, Wiseman casted a barrier to protect themselves, allowing MagiMother to cast s small ice storm on them-

Rita: I hate the idea of overloading the systems, but we're in a lose-lose situation!
---
Ereshkigal: "I-I suppose I really am, hahah..."
---
Natsuki: "Hmmm, so what's this champion thing about?"
---
Jeanne: "Right! Let's relax a little!"

Artemis: "Aaaanyway, what now?"
---
-And none of them knowing of the two demonesses that just entered this world-

-And she's contracted with Jeanne by this point in time, so she dressed up as ninja Fjorm and dragged Jalter along to dress as ninja Laegjarn-

Laegjarn_Flame_and_Frost_Face.png

(Like what? Wine?)
___

TLink: "I'm just sorry we weren't here sooner..."

Tetra: "You've raelly got to stop blaming yourself for that." -Being blunt about it-
___

I'm alright, it's just some scratches on metal...Although I could've done without her saying I wasn't a real human...

Spooky: "I'm...not sure that's why she said that..."
___

-What will they do during that time?-
___

-What's Kiara's current assessment?-
Cú: It's what I had in mind. :p
---
Altera: "She's right, you made it possible to stop Ganondorf and liberate the Great Sea of him... Even your Goddesses had to take extreme measures to deal with him in your timeline, and that was temporary"
---
Sakura: "Maybe because she wouldn't have a satisfaction to kill?"
---
-Dress nicely!-
---
Kiara: She's actually remembering a little faster than I anticipated...
Nora: "Nice~! Can we know when you've made some rhino?"
---
-Sayori thinks this is amazing?-
---
Azura: "Yes, a living magical girl."
---
-it's not her eye anyway :V-
---
Shez: "I mean, think about it, Musashi. If I can have a Beast by my side, just imagine the things we could do!"
Tamamo Cat: "I'll give you a call, nya~"
---
Sayori: "So are both married to your dad?"
Mary: "No, my second mother is in-love with my mom and she's allowed to stay!"
Kama: HUH?!
---
Natsuki: "No fricking way..."
Sakura: "She's not the only one" :p
Natsuki: -GASP-
---
-Yeah, that's also a factor- :V
---
Musashi: "She's absolutely going to try to kill all.of humanity!"
Draco: "Once I regain all my power, this is just a temporary dun after all~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: It's what I had in mind. :p
---
Altera: "She's right, you made it possible to stop Ganondorf and liberate the Great Sea of him... Even your Goddesses had to take extreme measures to deal with him in your timeline, and that was temporary"
---
Sakura: "Maybe because she wouldn't have a satisfaction to kill?"
---
-Dress nicely!-
---
Kiara: She's actually remembering a little faster than I anticipated...
(Just don't drink as much as Qrow, and you'll probably be alright.) :p
___

Tetra: "I know you wish you and Fi could've come back here sooner, but the Great Sea needed you, too. There's no way you could have safely left it without also letting Ganondorf wreak even more havoc..."

TLink: "...You guys are right. You both are..."
___

Spooky: "The computer file said her method of killing is consumption, right? Why would she want to eat metal?"

...Hold up, that's right! That must mean that she's after human flesh! :crazy:
___

-Marvelous again wondering why?-
___

-Is that a good thing or a concerning development?-

Sothis: "But you are a different person than you were then. This is what matters."
---
-that's just accurate to Street Fighter- :V

-hers looks like this though-

Almost completely different...I may not have been myself in that void, but my mind and sanity were restored shortly after I regained my existence. It still wasn't enough for me to know better than to mess with powers I didn't understand yet.
___

-Because FIRE-

-Garnet is sent into the air by the Shoryuken and launched away a considerable distance by the follow-up punch-

---
---

---
---

---
-So will she warp Mash?-
Vita: "...Dammit!" -can't stop her from doing so-
---
-Using another magic ring, Wiseman casted a barrier to protect themselves, allowing MagiMother to cast s small ice storm on them-

Rita: I hate the idea of overloading the systems, but we're in a lose-lose situation!
---
Ereshkigal: "I-I suppose I really am, hahah..."
---
Natsuki: "Hmmm, so what's this champion thing about?"
---
Jeanne: "Right! Let's relax a little!"

Artemis: "Aaaanyway, what now?"
---
-And none of them knowing of the two demonesses that just entered this world-

-And she's contracted with Jeanne by this point in time, so she dressed up as ninja Fjorm and dragged Jalter along to dress as ninja Laegjarn-

View attachment 378363
-Spamton NEO's attacks are now becoming borderline impossible to avoid for anyone who isn't Yukari or out of range of the fight at this point-
___

-Some Werewires tried to destroy the barrier, while the other Cyber troops all scattered try to take cover from or just outrun the ice storm-

Whatever You Say. I'm Looking Forward To Seeing What Move All You Make Next. And Predicting That It Will Be A Mistake That I Can Use To My Advantage. Oh This Is Just Like A Game Of Chess, Such Fun To Trounce Your Opponents With Your Unrivaled Brilliance

It Helps That I'm A Computer. I Can't Know Everything But I Do Know A Lot. And Certainly More Than All Three Of YouWannabe Tyrants Combined.

___

-Various users start typing supportive comments in chat, most telling her that she's great at the game and several others reassuring her that she doesn't need to be so nervous-
___

Medli: "The Champions are talented select warriors of multiple races that were chosen to protect both their respective people as well as the kingdom of Hyrule as a whole. The system is unique to Master Revali's timeline, so he can explain it better than I can."
___

-They came here at the recommendation of their families and fellow Rulers for some time off, so they should make the most of it and just relax instead of worrying about more enemy battles or ruling duties-

-The tour guide tries to get back on track with the tour...But doesn't know which rooms Medea, Atalanta and Blake have been too since Artemis ran off to catch the mouse, so now the guide is trying to figure out what room to continue from-
___

-Among others, Lapis would dress like a villain from the old Golden Bat anime-

-This show is an extremely old anime to the point of starring one of the earliest examples of a Superhero ever, so...Yeah, the resemblance is uncanny lmao-

Top Bottom